Lightbringer

Dec 1, 2014 LF Raiders. Rogue-Mage-Hunter-Priest(heals) Hello my name is Agility the GM of Ruined on Lightbringer. I am looking for some raiders for this week's 10 man Normal Highmaul Raid. You must have these things: A: A minimum item level of 630. B: Knowledge of the fights, (you will be quizzed). C: Teamspeak 3, and a working headset. D: Be willing to join the guild. (Server transfer if you're not on Lightbringer). The priest I am looking for must be a healer. The mage or rogue can be whatever spec they'd like as long as you keep up on the damage charts. New players can be accepted but you must take soft criticism and advice from experienced raiders. Our raid times are: TUESDAY: 6-9PM (Server Time / PST) WEDNESDAY: 6-9PM (Server Time / PST) THURSDAY: 6-9PM (Server Time / PST) Please send Agility, Penlington, or Totes in game mail to reply to this. I won't be checking the actual forums very often as I'm busy recruiting, and getting ready to lead you through this raid.Agility0 Dec 1, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Poundfist Does anyone know if it has been ninjaed here this week by any chance?Alfgard0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 poundfist died at 4:15am nov 24Nillie3 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 (A) Rogue and Warlock Looking for Raiding! My friend Astroo and I have been playing WoW together for a long time, and the two of us are looking for a semi to very serious raiding guild. We are looking for a group that runs Tuesday / Wednesday anywhere between 4:30 and 9 server. If your guild is looking for two friendly skilled players in that time frame please reach out to me here or in game at TheMavrick#1799. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Astroo/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Magroot/simpleMagroot0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 <luck> recruiting for heroic progression Current needs: ranged DPS healers off tank Raid times are 7-10pm server times on tuesday and thursday paperweight#1836Hoplon0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Horde--> Ally Tank Warrior LFGUILD I'm a 632 i lvl [for now] Prot warrior seeking to tank for a progression minded raid guild. I've raided since Burning Crusade, and I've only tanked. I know every mechanic behind being a leader as a tank, and leading through experience. Fully raid aware, always improving on tanking throughout WoWs life span. Battletag: OdinSon#1865 Nothing is a challenge to me.Vannthemann1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 630+ Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hello all, Looking for a Mythic progressing raid guild. I am a prot warrior with DPS off spec. Looking to find a new home with raid times that work well with my schedule. Been raiding since BC and know alot about the game. Hit me back! ThanksBeatdowns2 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 LF old friends from Neutralized Seeing if anyone from several years back from Neutralized still plays.Crosseo0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 [A] Lose Your Life LF Casual Players for WoD Hello Lightbringer! We have just transferred here from our original server Gorefiend. A little about us we have been a guild since the start of Warcraft and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary as a guild in December! All of our players are 18+ and we strive to maintain a fun and casual guild culture. We are looking for players who's interest is in casual raiding 1-2 nights a week. We will set a raiding schedule based on our players schedules once everyone has leveled up in the new expansion. We plan on putting groups together for leveling in the expansion as well. Our only requirements are that your toon is level 90, you are 18+ years of age, and are okay with using Mumble. If we sound like the type of guild for you or you have more questions about us PST Saaleene, SugarVenom, or Fyrinae in game.Saaleene13 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Nakk spawn time For any mount hunters. Nakk was killed at 12:01am on Thursday (11/27)Cathora1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Global chat channel? For the past couple days, I have not had access to any default global chat channels. Has anyone created a chat channel already that we can join?Kharys0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 WTB Saurjaw Dagger I have yet to see this dagger pop up on the AH, if anyone possibly has one sitting around that they'd like to sell that would be awesome, just get back to me with a price :) Random Drop in Isle of Thunder.Vitrii0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 642 prot / glad war lf weekend guild Hey! I will try and keep this short and sweet. I am looking for Weekend raiding. Friday night and Saturday, Sunday during the day or late at night. ( I want to be able to go out for dinner and stuff with friends still) I spent MOP with shade of arrows (t16) and Raiding Rainbows on illidan (t14-15) I am raiding on my rouge with shade of arrows on velen http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Fabled/simple and my spriest has been my main for the majority of my wow gaming http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Likkeredup/simple I have always manged to clear content while it is current and am looking for a group that will help me continue to do that. Im not looking for a crazy hardcore group but a solid team that doesnt have attendance issues and wants to work though the content during off hours. (I have a number of skilled friends who are would also be interested in joining depending on the situation) (Also open to the idea of merging with another group and starting up a guild) Also I am able to raid during the xmas holidays. (pref not on xmas) but on the days leading up and after. Add fabled#1181 if you want to chat. Thanks for reading! ~FabledAspiring0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Transfering gold: Lightbringer to Darkspear Hi, I have gold that I want to transfer from my Lightbringer toon to my brother's Darkspear toon. I was wondering if anyone wants Lightbringer gold for their Lightbringer toon for their Darkspear gold to give to my brother's Darkspear toon? We can trade 1k at a time until we feel comfortable or whatever :) Thank you and let me know!!!Johrdyn1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Credo In Lege Recruiting Credo is recruiting all levels all classes and all skill levels. We are a fairly new guild trying to build its members up for WoD. We will provide guild repairs and are willing to teach newer players to either the game or raiding in general. This is not a hardcore guild, we are more casual, but we like killing bosses and doing progression. PST or in-game mail Anville or Gusgotaggro with questions or invite......Gusgotaggro3 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Returning HM player LF 2-3 raid nights a week Howdy, As the title states, i'm a returning heroic mode player searching for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week. Few contingencies. 1.) When I say heroic, I mean current, prenerf (or 5% at the most). I'm not interested in your awesomesauce guild who did mythic garrosh after the 30% nerf 1 week before the new expansion. I like to kill my content progressively, not wait till it's 1 year old. 2.) 2-3 nights a week. I understand this may limit content. While ive been on the upper end of sever progression i'm ok giving that up for more real life time. (2-3 nights a week rather than 5) 3.) I'd prefer to stay on my mage, but I also have cutting edge experience on my healer priest and druid,. post your apps/info. Again, not looking for a wanna-be guild, but i understand im not getting server firsts on 2-3 nights a week.Magepwnyou0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 [A] Revival 14/14H Recruiting We are a Mythic raiding guild looking for a few more progression-oriented people for weekday raiding. Our current schedule is Sunday, Monday and Wednesday at 8 pm (EST), and this will remain as our schedule when the new expansion lands. Please visit our web site at http://revival.guildlaunch.com to see what our community is about. Also, you can contact me in-game to get your questions answered, or contact me on battle.net. My battle tag is Sigilaea#1149Earthrise8 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 <Pugs on Drugs> Lightbringer Recruiting!!!! <Pugs on Drugs> New to Lightbringer! Recruiting aware raiders for our team. Raid days are tue/thur/sun 5p -8p st. We expect you to be geared and ready to raid. Be punctual and team oriented. Save the drama for your rp guild. Raiders who wear pants during boss kills need not apply ;) Feel free to add btag: Thoya#1501Gailwen3 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 623+ BLOOD DK looking for raiding group Still gearing, looking for fun and friendly group to raid with. I work from 12-830 everyday except mon/wed so i am looking for a late night 8:30+ raiding group! Thanks!Hellmont0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [A] Mythic LF Exceptional players Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a Mythic progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for WoD. Raid times are M,T,W 9:30-12:30 EST. Applicants are expected to have Heroic (Mythic) raiding experience in previous tiers / expansions, and be minimum ilvl 630 for the first tier of raiding. We will begin raiding on December 2nd. Current needs are for an excellent melee DPS (preferably a rogue or DK), but any and all exceptional candidates are welcome to apply. If you are an excellent raider with an attitude to match, we will find a place for you. This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently with a very successful merger, and are looking forward to a fun and successful raiding experience. What you can expect from us... - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time. - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in. - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates What we expect from you: - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around. - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team. - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg. - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who think Multistrike refers to spousal abuse. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine. - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding. - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important. If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID Xooney98#1286 You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net. Officers: Guild Leader: Icritmypantz: jelopudinpop#1414 Recruitment Officer: XooneyWebsite / Media Officer: Appa- Bound#1245 Bank / Professions / Mats: Zantaara- Zan#1371 We're looking forward to hearing from you!Zooney1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Experienced Warrior Tank LF PVE Guild Hello, I am looking for PVE guild that raids 2-3 nights a week, at or later than 8pm PST. I am an experienced/geared warrior tank with a good internet connection that want's to be raiding Highmaul when it comes out with a group of people that wants to succeed and is able to work together and learn from mistakes. I also have a couple friends looking for the same thing if there are openings as well. Go ahead a message me in game or here if you have an opening, thank you.Nickdavis0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Experienced Ret/Holy Pally looking for guild. Experienced Ret/Holy Paladin looking for a stable, active guild for WoD. Prior to taking a hiatus from the game, I raided in the top 500US, and Realm First from BC to mid Cataclysm (experience listed below). I'm looking for a guild with stability and a semi hardcore to hardcore raiding schedule (3-5 days per week preferred). I am available to raid every night of the week and I am able to be online for raids starting at 8 p.m. server time. I am looking to transfer over to the server and I will as soon as I find the right guild. If you have further questions, please add me to Real ID and/or this post. Thanks for reading! PvE Progression: (All kills achieved during relevant patch.) TBC: Karazhan- full clear, realm #1. Gruul's Lair- Full clear, Realm #1 Magtheridon's Lair- Full clear, Realm #1 Zul'Aman- Full Clear, Realm #1. Realm #1 timed run. Serpentshrine Cavern- Full clear, Realm #1 Tempest Keep- Full clear, Realm #2, Alliance #1. (Pre-Kael/attunement Nerf) Mt. Hyjal- Full clear, Realm #2, Alliance #1 Black Temple- Full clear, Realm #2, Alliance #1. Sunwell Plateau- Clear to Mu'ru, Pre-nerf. WotLK- Naxxramas 10/25- full clear, realm #2 25 man, 10 man untracked (Undying- Realm #1) OS 10/25- Full clear, Realm #1 3D 25 man, 10 man untracked Eye of Eternity 10/25- Full clear, Realm #2 25 man. 10 man untracked. Ulduar- 10/25- Full clear, Realm #2 ToC- 25- Full clear, Realm #2, US 401. ICC- 25- 13/14. Finished progression Realm #2, US 547 | 10- Full clear, Realm #3, finished progression US 643 Cataclysm- Blackwing Descent- finished progression 5/6 heroic Notable kills: ODS normal: World 122 / US 23, Heroic US 261, Atramedes heroic US 102, Maloriak heroic US 256 Bastion of Twilight- finished progression 3/5. Notable kills: Heroic Halfus, US 199, Heroic V&T, US 321, Heroic Council US 102 TotFW- Full Clear, world 483, US 103. Real ID- Kappie#1899Pallypuff2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 [A] Synaptic:Recruiting players for 10 Heroic Hi, there! My name is Pontiff. I have had experience as a class lead in 2 top 50 world guilds. I have not really played since MoP came out as I am a graduate student. I recently bought a fresh account, and want clear all of the content on a fresh character. If I am able to recruit enough like-minded individuals, I will also push through mythic content. If you have good raiding experience and would like to be part of a new guild, this is the place! You can be part of the original crew! Regards, Pontiff P.S. If you have any questions regarding the guild, send me a friend request at: Foresyght#1295Pontiff2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Ninja of Mounts Camboo-Lightbringer ninja'd Garn I would advise No one invite him if you want this to happen to u Hes trying to sell it. WARNING TO ALL HUNTER GNOME CAMBOO IS A NINJA!Smexiasuna0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Experienced Ret DPS LF 3 Night Mythic Guild Hardmode Experienced Ret Pally looking for a late night guild around (8pm or later PST) I have a fair amount of HM experience since BC. Wanting to find a guild wanting to push progression, around 3 nights a week or less if any out there!Kauliis0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 <Fat Kids OP at Seesaw> is recruiting! Fat Kids OP at Seesaw is a progression-oriented raiding guild that is looking to fill the last few spots of our raid team. We were a 10man team in SoO who went 14/14 Heroic (as well as Mythic post-6.0) and transferred to Lightbringer shortly before the 6.0 patch. Due to the increase in raid size with Mythic, our 10man team is now becoming a 20man team, and we are looking for exceptional DPS and Healers to help fill those new slots. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and we raid from 7:30 until 10:30 PST (server time). People interested should understand that we are not looking to "take it slow" or "go easy" when the raids open, and as such everyone who raids will be expected to be -minimum- of 630 item level with your 680 ilvl ring from Khadgar before the raids open. Players will be expected to know how to play at least one of their offspecs in order to help meet the needs of particular fights later in the patch/expansion. If our days, times, and mentality line up with your availability and mindset, please feel free to either drop me a message here, or ingame at MushMind#1118.Borsalino0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Tank/Healer Looking to transfer Ilvl 640 Prot Warrior Ilvl 645 Boom/Resto drood We are currently looking to transfer from a dead server, we are looking for mythic guilds. Requirements: Mature, skilled, NO SCRUBS, decent raid schedule, vent/mumble, the raid team to compensate. We are not looking for scrubs guilds for we come from top 100. We are looking for a home for this xpac, and looking to talk to some guilds on the server and go from there. Thank you! ADD MY BATTLE TAG to talk Partyfouls#1509Terrify0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 [A] Mythic LF Exceptional players Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a Mythic progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for WoD. Raid times are M,T,W 9:30-12:30 EST. Applicants are expected to have Heroic (Mythic) raiding experience in previous tiers / expansions, and be minimum ilvl 630 for the first tier of raiding. We will begin raiding on December 2nd. Current needs are for an excellent melee DPS (preferably a rogue or DK), but any and all exceptional candidates are welcome to apply. If you are an excellent raider with an attitude to match, we will find a place for you. This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently with a very successful merger, and are looking forward to a fun and successful raiding experience. What you can expect from us... - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time. - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in. - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates What we expect from you: - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around. - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team. - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg. - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who think Multistrike refers to spousal abuse. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine. - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding. - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important. If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID Xooney98#1286 You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net. Officers: Guild Leader: Icritmypantz: jelopudinpop#1414 Recruitment Officer: XooneyWebsite / Media Officer: Appa- Bound#1245 Bank / Professions / Mats: Zantaara- Zan#1371 We're looking forward to hearing from you!Zooney0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Nakk to the people farming this mount he died at 2:56am Nov 21Nillie0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Newbie couple seeking guild Hi all. Posted this in the Guild section and it was suggested that I post here as well. My wife and I are looking for a good guild for newbs. We are interested in nearly everything except RP, but are extremely new to the game still. She is a level 34 Night Elf Feral Druid and I a 37 Balance. We really just want something laid back and casual without the judgments and moaning that can come to new players. We play often, nearly everyday and enjoy helping others when we can. We are in the Lightbringer Realm and are looking for something on the Alliance side. Thanks.Crowhop9 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Halcyon Recruitment for Mythics! Halcyon is recruiting raiders as we head into WoD mythic raiding. We made it to 13/14 mythic (then heroic) in SoO and were making good progress on Garrosh before the 6.0 patch snuck up on us. Thereafter we became 14/14M. The main thing we are looking for is ranged dps and throughput healers (e.g., druids, monks), but anyone is welcome to apply. You never know what will happen. Once we have enough people interested we intend to set up a weekly scheduled normal run. This should be fun for alts or anyone who isn't ready for mythic. We are a pretty active guild and are regularly doing dungeons, achievement/mog runs, lots of random stuff. Our members are usually up to do a lot of activities. Our current raid times are 5:30 to 8:30 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday server time (PST). We use mumble voice chat and require all our raiders to be in mumble during raid. If you have never used mumble it works just like vent, but with less delay. -What you can expect from us- We are a tight knit group, but are welcoming to newcomers. We like to have fun while we progress, but progression is the goal. Our loot rules are fair and intended to distribute gear to everyone as evenly as RNG allows. We want everyone to be rewarded for their efforts. We prefer 21 and up. This is not a hard rule as we do have some under 21 that fit in just fine, but we do state this because it shows our mindset. Most of our members are college students or working adults and we can get quite rowdy. We are not PG, thus we don't want to offend those that do not like that type of atmosphere or aren't ready for it. We have many guild members that are female- including officers. If you cannot play alongside or take orders from a female we are not the guild for you. If you are the type to go all creepy stalkerish on the female members we are not the guild for you. We will give you feedback regardless of if you ask for it. We believe in accountability so if your ego cannot handle being told you made a mistake we may not be the group for you. We aren't jerks about it, but if a person dies we need to discuss what killed them so it can be avoided in the future. We are happy to teach, but we refuse to carry. Thus, we monitor performance closely. -What we expect from you- Our most important rule is simple. Don't be a d**k. We expect you to have patience. This is a progression guild. That means lots of wiping on difficult fights. We do not expect every interested person to have a ton of top level raiding experience. That is OK. We all started at the bottom. However, we do expect you to have experience in whatever difficulty is available to you. Be ready to raid when its time to raid. This means having the best gear you have the means to get. This means your gear will be gemmed and enchanted. This means you will have consumables (i.e. flasks, potions, and whatever else the fight requires) in your bag. We expect you to have a strong understanding of your class. We expect you to read guides and/or forums to ensure you are playing your toon properly. We expect you to have a grasp of your class' abilities including (but not limited to) crowd control, purges/dispells, interrupts, kiting tools, and cooldowns. An excellent starting point is Icy-veins.com. We expect you to be reliable. Be online ready for raid invites 15 minutes before its time to start. We understand life happens, but missing raid frequently will cost you your raid spot. If you are going to miss a raid we expect you to let an officer know. Randomly going afk is not acceptable either. We have scheduled breaks and can take extra ones on occasion, but if we are frequently waiting to pull because you randomly disappeared you will lose your spot. If you are interested in talking to us feel free to whisper Eltah, Enikka, Heretic, Kai, Gaia, Fuzzybone, or Boneshatter. (Some of those use alt characters so you may have to /who Halcyon). You can also check out our new website at halcyon-lightbringer.guilportal.comEltah0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 LF Alliance Guild Looking for a raiding guild in WoD, I'm already started gearing up, pst me if there are any available (please no lame "chat room" guilds).Odoria1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 New to game. Looking for new friends! :) Hello! I'm very much a noob to the game, but I have been playing fairly regularly for the past month or so. I'm looking to meet some new people to quest with & just be generally social with. My main is a lvl 31 Draenei Hunter & I'm currently questing in the Northern Stranglethorn area. Also, if anyone knows of any good smaller guilds for new players, I'm looking to switch guilds. I joined a leveling guild that sent me an invite when I very first started to get the exp bonus, but it's very large & everyone is so far above my level. I'd like to be part of something a little more personable & at my lvl.Cyllexina2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 [A] Prot/Holy LF Guild [Home].... Hello! My name is Jonah, I am an older player (been playing since BC), and I am 29 years old. I play across three different servers and I have every intent on staying active on all 3. Right now I have... 90 Shaman - Alliance (Resto/Ele) 90 Priest - Alliance (Disc/Shadow) 92 Warlock - Horde (Destro/Demo) 90 Druid - Horde (Guard/Boomy or Resto) 90 Paladin - Alliance (Prot/Holy) 90 Warrior - Horde (Prot/Fury) 90 Monk - Horde (Tank/Heals) 87 Hunter - Horde (MM/BM) 90 DK - Alliance (Blood) As you can see I have a 90 of every tank/healer class, as this is what I enjoy doing the most. I have never been into "hard-core" raiding, nor have I ever been into heroic raiding. Right now I am seeking a guild that wants to actually GROUP UP and do stuff, not sit around and solo all day. I am looking for a SOCIALLY ACTIVE guild. Website, Voice, etc.... If you think your guild qualifies and you need a tank/holy paladin - please feel free to contact me!!Thothic1 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Seeking Guild.... Hello! My name is Jonah, I recently transfered here from Arathor. My Characters: 96 Warlock (Destro) 91 Paladin (Prot/Holy) 90 Druid (Guard/Resto (or Boomy)) 90 Monk (Tank/Healer) Right now my main focus is my Warlock, since he is the closest to 100 (started him thinking he would be my main in WoD, so far that is not working out). What I am looking for... Small (<100), socially active (voice, website or fb, etc), GROUPAGE!! This means people do not just go off and do their own thing. Playing an MMO is about playing WITH people. Not by yourself.Thothic0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Morning, how are the queues? Hello lads and ladies. I'm at work, just wondering how the queues are today compared to last night. I was getting 3 hour queues when I tried after work yesterday : [ Thanks.Fwing7 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Refund I work 12 hours a day with travel its like 14 .i have little respite other than logging on and killing stuff. which i am no longer able to do.will glad accept a refund for the digital collectors edition i purchased. i understand there are always issues with expansions but blizzard has yet to try and resolve any of it as far as i or anyone else can see. so please refund my money so i can purchase another game i can actually play. Thank you.Ulfblood2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Thanks blizzard! Thanks Blizz come home from busting my !@# at work...... To come home to play the game I pay for and not allowed to get on and thrown in to a 3 hour Que just to log on to the server. Way to plan ahead for an expack knowing full well the game is going to be packed full of people and making 0 preparations for this mass of players coming back to the game.... great job yet again on a crappy release of an expackAcreshammer5 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Server Status New Players Did Blizz ever explain why they changed LB's status to "New Players" before the launch of WoD? Can't help but think that might have a small reason behind this 2hr queue time, not by much, but, since im sitting here for 2hr I can ponderToetagged4 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 UGHHHHH QUEUE TIMES!!!! So...i was in queue for 10 min and now its 200 min!!!! to this point its really crazy i would really rather play a ripoff free wow pay to win mmorpg cause you know i can actually play rather than paying $100+ to not play the game.Gged0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Server Full - I'm sick of waiting Give me a free character transfer because I haven't been able to log in all week due to the Full Queue issues..... like seriously. I want to play, not wait hours before even logging in.Monnts2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 LF Active Horde guild I decided I want to go Horde instead of Alliance this time expansion, so I'm looking for a fun, active guild to join. What I want in a guild is: -Mature players; geared more towards adults with outside lives but who still want to have fun -Intention to raid; I'm not looking for mythic raiding but I still want to raid 2-3 nights a week -Active; 10+ people online constantly, even during off hours. -Helpful; I'd like to do guild dungeon runs, trade crafted items, hunt world bosses together, etc If you think you are the guild for me, please message me in game. And if I can't find a guild that I'm looking for, I may just start one of my own! All the Horde is invited :)Rakilzu0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Anyone else having lock out issues Had no problem earlier today now I can't seem to get into realm, Tried to play horde players on Lightning's Blade and get Logging into server messageDuckcheese4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Que - New Player Server?? I joined Lightbringer not to long ago due to the "New player server" tag. Are free character transfer going to be offered? I had no idea it was a high-pop server, hence "new player"Selidoran4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 10 year strong rogue looking for guild Hey guys how is everyone? Good I hope anyways I am in the look out for a guild. I have been raiding hard for a solid 10 years now. I have a ton of experience along with zero drama. I am more than happy to talk on mumble or what ever voice communication about my resume in wow as well. If you are looking for a person that takes the rogue class seriously and has been raiding as one for 11 years im the guy for you. I would make a solid part of your raid team and love progression. My battletag is Seraphim#1213 i cant wait to hear from you. Currently I just hit 93 took a lil break and no im in a 2 hour server que lol.Hemotox7 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 WORLD SERVER DOWN Everything has been or seemed to be going fine, until about 15 mins or so ago when the lag (DDos) began again. Now the world server is down.Práyer4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Talador world server down Hope I dont have to sit in queueKillerfosho0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 We can all agree queue times suck. We all hate queue times however not all realms have a couple hours long wait. Take the Draenor realm for instance. Our Queue times take only a minute on Draenor and we are a mediumhigh population server with 67% alliance to 33% horde population ratio. Come move to Draenor and enjoy lots of Friendly helpful people, tons of raiding, world PvP, Ashran marathons, and no lag either or hour long queue times :) The #1 server for this expansion is the Draenor realm and you are welcomed here with open arms always :)Magicevan2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Server transfers Can we get a server transfer for free seeing as there is over 1000 people in queAnubisdeath21 Nov 15, 2014