Lightbringer

Nov 17, 2014 [A] Prot/Holy LF Guild [Home].... Hello! My name is Jonah, I am an older player (been playing since BC), and I am 29 years old. I play across three different servers and I have every intent on staying active on all 3. Right now I have... 90 Shaman - Alliance (Resto/Ele) 90 Priest - Alliance (Disc/Shadow) 92 Warlock - Horde (Destro/Demo) 90 Druid - Horde (Guard/Boomy or Resto) 90 Paladin - Alliance (Prot/Holy) 90 Warrior - Horde (Prot/Fury) 90 Monk - Horde (Tank/Heals) 87 Hunter - Horde (MM/BM) 90 DK - Alliance (Blood) As you can see I have a 90 of every tank/healer class, as this is what I enjoy doing the most. I have never been into "hard-core" raiding, nor have I ever been into heroic raiding. Right now I am seeking a guild that wants to actually GROUP UP and do stuff, not sit around and solo all day. I am looking for a SOCIALLY ACTIVE guild. Website, Voice, etc.... If you think your guild qualifies and you need a tank/holy paladin - please feel free to contact me!!Thothic1 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Seeking Guild.... Hello! My name is Jonah, I recently transfered here from Arathor. My Characters: 96 Warlock (Destro) 91 Paladin (Prot/Holy) 90 Druid (Guard/Resto (or Boomy)) 90 Monk (Tank/Healer) Right now my main focus is my Warlock, since he is the closest to 100 (started him thinking he would be my main in WoD, so far that is not working out). What I am looking for... Small (<100), socially active (voice, website or fb, etc), GROUPAGE!! This means people do not just go off and do their own thing. Playing an MMO is about playing WITH people. Not by yourself.Thothic0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Morning, how are the queues? Hello lads and ladies. I'm at work, just wondering how the queues are today compared to last night. I was getting 3 hour queues when I tried after work yesterday : [ Thanks.Fwing7 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Refund I work 12 hours a day with travel its like 14 .i have little respite other than logging on and killing stuff. which i am no longer able to do.will glad accept a refund for the digital collectors edition i purchased. i understand there are always issues with expansions but blizzard has yet to try and resolve any of it as far as i or anyone else can see. so please refund my money so i can purchase another game i can actually play. Thank you.Ulfblood2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Thanks blizzard! Thanks Blizz come home from busting my !@# at work...... To come home to play the game I pay for and not allowed to get on and thrown in to a 3 hour Que just to log on to the server. Way to plan ahead for an expack knowing full well the game is going to be packed full of people and making 0 preparations for this mass of players coming back to the game.... great job yet again on a crappy release of an expackAcreshammer5 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Server Status New Players Did Blizz ever explain why they changed LB's status to "New Players" before the launch of WoD? Can't help but think that might have a small reason behind this 2hr queue time, not by much, but, since im sitting here for 2hr I can ponderToetagged4 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 UGHHHHH QUEUE TIMES!!!! So...i was in queue for 10 min and now its 200 min!!!! to this point its really crazy i would really rather play a ripoff free wow pay to win mmorpg cause you know i can actually play rather than paying $100+ to not play the game.Gged0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Server Full - I'm sick of waiting Give me a free character transfer because I haven't been able to log in all week due to the Full Queue issues..... like seriously. I want to play, not wait hours before even logging in.Monnts2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 LF Active Horde guild I decided I want to go Horde instead of Alliance this time expansion, so I'm looking for a fun, active guild to join. What I want in a guild is: -Mature players; geared more towards adults with outside lives but who still want to have fun -Intention to raid; I'm not looking for mythic raiding but I still want to raid 2-3 nights a week -Active; 10+ people online constantly, even during off hours. -Helpful; I'd like to do guild dungeon runs, trade crafted items, hunt world bosses together, etc If you think you are the guild for me, please message me in game. And if I can't find a guild that I'm looking for, I may just start one of my own! All the Horde is invited :)Rakilzu0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Anyone else having lock out issues Had no problem earlier today now I can't seem to get into realm, Tried to play horde players on Lightning's Blade and get Logging into server messageDuckcheese4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Que - New Player Server?? I joined Lightbringer not to long ago due to the "New player server" tag. Are free character transfer going to be offered? I had no idea it was a high-pop server, hence "new player"Selidoran4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 10 year strong rogue looking for guild Hey guys how is everyone? Good I hope anyways I am in the look out for a guild. I have been raiding hard for a solid 10 years now. I have a ton of experience along with zero drama. I am more than happy to talk on mumble or what ever voice communication about my resume in wow as well. If you are looking for a person that takes the rogue class seriously and has been raiding as one for 11 years im the guy for you. I would make a solid part of your raid team and love progression. My battletag is Seraphim#1213 i cant wait to hear from you. Currently I just hit 93 took a lil break and no im in a 2 hour server que lol.Hemotox7 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 WORLD SERVER DOWN Everything has been or seemed to be going fine, until about 15 mins or so ago when the lag (DDos) began again. Now the world server is down.Práyer4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Talador world server down Hope I dont have to sit in queueKillerfosho0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 We can all agree queue times suck. We all hate queue times however not all realms have a couple hours long wait. Take the Draenor realm for instance. Our Queue times take only a minute on Draenor and we are a mediumhigh population server with 67% alliance to 33% horde population ratio. Come move to Draenor and enjoy lots of Friendly helpful people, tons of raiding, world PvP, Ashran marathons, and no lag either or hour long queue times :) The #1 server for this expansion is the Draenor realm and you are welcomed here with open arms always :)Magicevan2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Server transfers Can we get a server transfer for free seeing as there is over 1000 people in queAnubisdeath21 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 I am yes!! Please post anything nonsensical here while you wait to get into Lightbringer during the feverish rush to go all medieval on whatever awaits us. Examples include: "What means"? "Who is me"? and the ever popular "The Norwegians are leaving"! Meh. I'm such a noob. But I came by my level honest.Mcvicious0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 PAYING NOT BUT CANT PLAY MY CHARACTERS 600 minutes? please fix this all the way tell WOD release this realm was not locked like this!!!! i dont like how im paying for this not to playGoldengoat0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Frost DK LF Heroic/Mythic Core Spot. Welp, while i'm in que might as well throw a post on here. I'm a Frost MS/Blood OS looking for a core spot on a heroic-mythic progression team. Not a full clear mythic top guild, but at least to put some good effort into them. Any days work for me, so long as its 5-8 server or earlier. No later. My main spec will be raid ready in a few days and hopefully OS is close to it. Any questions shoot me a comment on here or find me in game: Totem01#1712Defend0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Only 6 hours left. Refund my money so I can buy dragon age.Gpo0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Queue Problem Resolution Crazy idea....Give us free character transfers to a low pop server then make us and that server connected....no server overload issues and everybody can still play with their friends....Any reason why this wouldn't work?Abelgar0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 character not found I am receiving this error when trying to log in, on all my characters. Anyone else having this issue?Waiseheill4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 loggin Queue iv been in the log in Queue for over 2 hours,, should do something about that blizzSheehaa10 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 WTB Mythic Garrosh kill + mount Just like the title says, Mythic Garrosh kill and mount on my alt. Please whisper me in game or add me Missionboi#1769Elektruh0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 Centered Weekend Run 14/14M Recruiting! Centered is recruiting members to flesh out the roster for mythic Wod. We are a semi-hardcore group that focuses on progression without losing sight of the real goal: having fun with friends. Raiders joining us for current content should be 570+, have their cloak, and be capable at playing their class well (including offspec roles if necessary), but above all, must have the personality to fit in with our group. We will also be running flexible heroic groups to trial new and returning recruits who have lesser gear. We are currently looking for skilled warlocks and druids. Roles not mentioned may apply; however, hunter positions are closed, and priests and paladins are open only for exceptional candidates. Raid times are Sat/Sun from 1 pm to 5 pm server time (PST). Battletags: Capstone#1874 - GM Xamot#1961 - daytime officer Vikson#1262 - evening officer Alluralia#1370 = always on! okay most of the timeKirielle46 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 [A] 585 Resto Shaman LF Guild Hello Lightbringer!! Willing to server transfer!! I have been playing since the first year of TBC have raided in hardcore guilds and casual guilds. I prefer an adult guild with social, friendly players that want to do more than hardcore raiding. Right now, due to my work schedule, I can only raid late night(9:30pm PST -->) or as a back up, but would like to find a guild before WoD releases. Aevi@Cenarius and Faeolyn@Cenarius are the two characters I would be transferring for WoD. Current content 10/14 Mythic pre-patch.Aevi2 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 Looking to form a guild Just moved here with the boost to play on a Alliance heavy server with some friends. We're trying to get a feel and see if there is enough people that would want to join up with us and create a Raiding guild. I know there are prob a decent amount on the server but we're more interested in running one atm. Would be strictly raiding with some PvP thrown in for some of our bloodthirsty guys to play in. Pretty much all events would be EST and Thurs/Fri/Sat nights for raids. The nights could change depending on work schedules of everyone. Right now we have a 2 tanks, 2 healers and a few dps ready to start leveling in WoD on Thursday. We have a Teamspeak already set up. Most of us have been running together for years playing around in WoW, EQ, Rift, Swtor, BF4 and a lot of other FPS and RPG games. If you wanna hit me up here or in game I would be more then glad to speak with you. Alucard#11821Rammas0 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 New Player looking for a guild. I've been playing for only a couple of months. Almost entirely PvE. I'm looking to start doing dungeons. I gather the loot is better and I need to start improving my gear. So if there are any guilds out there looking for a windwalker monk, please let me know.Zhixanyiu4 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Resto Sham AND Boomkin LF home for mythic WoD 583 resto/ele shaman and my friend, a 582 boomkin, are LF a new home for WoD. We both have extensive raiding experience, and were both 11/14 mythic pre-6.0 Not really looking for a downgrade, so if your guild wasn't on or beyond mythic Thok, we're probably not a good fit. Also, we come as a pair, so plz keep that in mind before inquiring. If interested, plz add me (or her) on btag Sternfan#1791 or Evlkandykane#1381 Thanks.Sternfan2 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 LF AN ENGINER TO MAKE: I'm looking for someone that can make my hunter lord bastion scope of doom. My characters name is COWBOYBEEBOPPumping1 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Menagerie Rebuilding for WoD A quartet of experienced players has returned to World of Warcraft and is looking to rebuild the guild Menagerie for raiding and social play in the upcoming expansion. We're a goal-oriented group looking to begin Warlords of Draenor with a 10-man raiding group of mature team players. We're interested in learning the new expansion with this group, so experience is less a factor than the ability to groove with the team. We have an active Ventrilo server, and can generally be found online between 6:00 PM and 12:00 AM PST. Menagerie hopes to raid twice a week, with raid schedules to be determined upon review of raider's schedules. We are currently recruiting all specs and classes. If you are interested in joining the fun in the upcoming expansion, you may contact the following characters via in-game mail or tell: Victorn - Guild Master - Level 90 Undead Warlock (Demonology) Krisale - Council - Level 90 Orc Warrior (Protection/Fury) Bloodletter - Council Alt - Level 90 Undead Rogue (Assassination/Combat) Belthusad - Council - Level 90 Tauren Paladin (Holy/Protection) Snikich - Council Alt - Level 90 Undead Rogue (Assassination/Subtlety) Cainum - Council - Level 90 Blood Elf Priest (Discipline/Shadow) Glukgluk - Council Alt - Level 90 Orc Shaman (Enhancement/Restoration)Krisale0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Selling the name Slingshot and Headshot I want to sell the name Slingshot and Headshot if anyone is interested buying it. Just leave a comment below if you're interesting with an amount. My battletag also: soladis1337#1705 I'd like the replies to be in a fashionable format if possible please. For example: "I'd like to buy: Slingshot for XXXXXg Headshot for XXXXXg"Derghrago0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 New To Server... FOR THE HORDE! Hello! My name is Jonah I am new to this server of Lightbringer. I am seeking a new home. I recently moved over my Druid, Warlock, Paladin and boosted a Mnk. All lv 90s, mix iL from 500-535. While I prefer to tank & heal I am open to a dps spot. I have been a Raid Leader, a GM a Co-GM, a silent GM and an officer of guild(s). Right now I am looking for a place to settle all of my toons for the march on WoD. Thank You, JonahNecrawth6 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Selling Heroic Garrosh Runs We will continue to sell Heroic Garry runs before our mythic run tonight. (Sorry Mythic runs and mounts are sold out) These runs are 5k gold, and we will be running around 4-6:30pm server Mon/Tues. Feel free to message me in game or real id. Cstyle#1149Cdubs1 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 <One Knight Stand> WoD Raiding Group Hello folks, <One Knight Stand> - Turalyon - (formally from Undermine) is creating a raiding group and not necessarily requiring guild membership to join. This group will be raiding on a regular basis, Saturday and Sunday late nights - 10pm Central Time. Our core group will consist of guild members, but we will fill to 30 raiders. Our contingency plan is to fill spots using Openraid.org and Premade Finder. With each passing week, we may not need to fill as we recruit more from those outside sources. This will be a casual group that, as mentioned above, will not require guild membership and will use personal loot system. I strongly believe this will be a success, as we will create a group of people that don't want to leave their guilds/servers for varying reasons, but still want to raid. We may make additional groups for weekly raiding and alts, depending on popularity. We have access to a large vent server and I would like to create a community of casual raiders. We will all be in vent for the launch of Warlords, hit us up if you are interested or just want to hang out. Also, as an addendum, we'll be running challenge modes a week following the launch of Warlords to help gear up with the raid finder item level gear available with the dailies. I'm tentatively planning to run Normal Highmaul the first Wednesday it is available and follow up with Heroic Highmaul that Saturday. If interested, feel free to btag me Opaug#1777Opaug0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 [A] Chaotic Good Recruiting for WoD Mythic Mythic raiding guild LF raiders for mythic WoD SoO runs will take place before expansion. Our leadership has been raiding since Vanilla WoW and we have the mindset to do this at a competitive pace for progression, we also have a few 14/14 mythic SoO exp player joining us. Raiding Times: (WOD) Tuesday 8:30-11 PST Wednesday-8:30-11 PST Thursday-8:30-11 PST Looking For: All classes right now will be considered. Determined players who want to clear WoD mythic mode at a competitive pace. Experienced raiders who research on their own and come prepared for all raids. Players with proper Gems & Enchants Raiders who can min/max their toon. WoD Raiding Spots: Will be competitive and based on personal skill. Ability to follow directions, and work in a team. 90% attendance during progression is also mandatory. We expect you to be reliable. Be online ready for raid invites 15 mintes before its time to start. We understand life happens, but missing raid frequently will cost you your raid spot. If you are going to miss a raid we expect you to let an officer know. Randomly going afk is not acceptable either. We have scheduled breaks and can take extra ones on occasion, but if we are frequently waiting to pull because you randomly disappeared you lost your spot. If you are interested in talking to us feel free to whisper Moosyi(moosyi#1106) Batting‏, or Me(Atreyu#1242)Fudgéy2 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 WTB Garrosh Mount please tell the price ~~~thanks~~~ or can just meet me in game~~~ just want the item~~Necessitas0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 [A] <Mischief Managed> Events/Social Guild <Mischief Managed> an Events/Social Guild on US-Lightbringer (PvE) - Alliance Attention Wizards, Warlocks, Muggles and the like! Have you been searching for a guild that holds events regularly? How about a guild that is as friendly as it is social? Who are we? ~We are friends (mostly in our 30's) who enjoy hanging out in Azeroth together. ~We are an Events/Social Guild with no foul language, no sexual innuendo, no trolling. ~We value each others company as much as our shared passion for playing World of Warcraft. What are we looking for? ~Mischief Managed is looking to add players who enjoy attending guild events, participating on the guild website, and (above all else) are respectful of each other. ~We are looking for players excited to grow together. As an event guild, we are more interested in our member's personalities than their gear item levels, progression levels, game history, etc. We seek other like-minded and mature players who want to have fun chatting and doing things together in-game. We welcome transfers, re-rolls, and those already on Lightbringer. If this sounds interesting to you, check out our website at: LB.enjin.com There you can see what events we have coming up and submit an application if we are a good fit for you!Åurorå0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 1 MORE SONG ...Lowhrs0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 8, 2014 How's the server doing? Hey guys, I've just come back to wow from a year break. I made a character on windrunner but realized its pretty much dead. So I was hoping to move to a high pop realm and completely start over. How are the players in this server? Are there a lot of level 25 casual guilds? Are the queue times long for a high pop realm? How's the competition on the auction house? How's the Horde/Alliance ratio? And if there are any level 25 casual guilds accepting new players I would love to chat with you! Im playing Alliance btw. Thanks :-)Destor2 Nov 8, 2014
Nov 8, 2014 WTB Blackened Defias Boots/ Defias Rapier Offering well. Need Defias boots, and the RapierMythical1 Nov 8, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 [B] Thorium & Cobalt Ore 600 Thorium 320 CobaltKhaak0 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 Mythic Garrosh Selling mythic Garrosh Lockout 100k on lightbringer realm ally side, just send me some ingame mail for itArieusjr0 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 LF noob friendly guild for casual raids Hi and thanks for reading this! I am looking for a new player friendly guild, with voice coms (vent, teamspeak, w\e) which I can join.I have been playing since the middle of September only. I have a level 90 panda monk, and have been playing windwalker while learning some basics. I leveled up the man mode way, no boosting. Same with professions cooking(600), fishing(600), skinning(583), leatherworking(575). My item level is now up to 510 from timeless isle chests, blasted lands quests, and a couple of raids.I am looking for help to learn the next level w\ raiding and dungeons, but I can't be on a hardcore schedule due to work and family. I game for a few hours every day, and currently play mostly hearthstone and WOW.I am a 99.99% d3 achievement player, as well as a *bittervet* eve player. but mostly gave those games up because A) I refuse to grind for 8,000 more bounties to get 100% d3 , and B) eve is finally stale for me after 7+ years.I have taken a liking to WOW, but don't want to read a 1,000 page manual about it, I'd like to chill on TS\vent with people and have fun. I'm posting here because the guild recruitments in game feel like chatting with robots!If I sound like your type of player please let me know!Kasahiro0 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 6, 2014 Selling Heroic Garrosh carries Selling garrosh carries for 5k gold add me on real id jevaughn#1228Honchohoodoe6 Nov 6, 2014
Nov 6, 2014 Mythic SoO complete w/ mount for sale! Hello Lightbringer! We are selling a spot in our MYTHIC Siege of Orgrimmar run complete with mount this week and next week before the release of Warlords. This includes a GUARANTEED Mythic quality heirloom and the Kor'kron Juggernaut mount. As an added bonus you will receive the 'Hellscreams Downfall' title and any gear upgrades that drop pertaining to your spec and class to make leveling easier when the expansion hits. Reserve your spot now because after November 12th heirlooms will no longer drop and the mount's drop chance will reduce to 1-2%. For info about our runs, message on b-tag @ Timestrike#1943Timestrike3 Nov 6, 2014
Nov 6, 2014 Profession Kits Is anyone on this server selling profession kits? I'm looking for Inscription and Tailoring Pst me price if selling! Btag is Zaccley#1413 or find me on Blïx, Kärna, Kyriè or Neheleniä!Blïx0 Nov 6, 2014
Nov 6, 2014 [Horde] Looking for a new or re-roll guild So I'm one of probably many people who is looking at coming back for the new expansion. If that means a complete re-roll I'm absolutely fine with that. I don't mind playing/leveling whatever class, role, and professions are needed to fill gaps in rosters assuming the guild is a good fit. What I'd love to find is a guild that fits some if not all of the following: No random invites or blind invite spam to fill ranks Is active, but doesn't need to maintain 100+ members to make that claim Either currently raids, or plans to raid casually Has a sane, working/class friendly ET schedule (Friday/Sat nights till whenever, weeknights no later than 11p) No experience requirements, but wants people who are willing to learn and, eventually, play at a high'ish skill level Takes time to get to know members and recruits people who prefer to run together rather than use LFG/LFR Focus is on the members and they're enjoyment of the game, achievements and progression come second Has leadership that is not afraid to deal swiftly with problems and drama in-house. Does anyone know of anything here on Lightbringer (or elsewhere) that fits the bill? If not, and if there is enough interest, I've got no problem throwing down a toon here and starting something along these lines myself.Wojtek11 Nov 6, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Hunter LF Semi-Casual Guild for WoD Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a semi-casual/semi-hardcore guild for WoD. I am looking for a pretty cool guild (preferably 18+, but fine if not), with an emphasis moreso on Heroic content than Mythic progression for WoD. Please post here or mail me in-game if you want more info, or to let me know of your guild.Sardia0 Nov 5, 2014