Lightbringer

Sep 16, 2014 Looking to Buy Vanguard Legplates! Title says it all, willing to pay very well! Vanguard Legplates http://www.wowhead.com/item=14859/vanguard-legplatesTraci1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Selling Garrosh Kill for Kor'Kron Wolf Mount! CANCELLED NOW! THANKS ALL WHO BOUGHT FROM US! As the title says, Tranquility is currently selling 25 man Normal Garrosh kills for the Kor'Kron War Wolf Mount! ~ this excellent mount will be removed forever in the upcoming patch 6.0 never to be seen again! Asking Price is 25k Gold, currently this happens on Saturday Night around 8:30-9:30pm server time ~ any gear not needed buy Tranquility members is up for grabs and free of charge ( pretty common) plus a chance at the BOA weapon! We are also offering the later half of SsO for gear, this includes bosses that drop Teir helm, Shoulders & Pants and currently includes Spoils - Garrosh ( we are doing the rest on heroic and will not be offering them at this time ) ~ this is a option for folks buying a Garrosh kill already to pick up some extra gear, prices negotiable can bug me for more details. You can contact me for more info or to set up a run in game through Mail to Omnomax or add me real ID Omnomax#1917 Cheers Lightbringer.Omnomax11 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Profession Kits for sale. Blaze Industries™ I will first like to say welcome to Blaze Industries™ and I hope your visit here is most enjoyable. I really want to stress this first and foremost the website BlazeInd uses for professions kits is http://www.wow-professions.com/. If you do not use this website I can not guarantee 1-600 in your desired profession! Our current professions we farm and pricing for them; -With all of the beautiful and exotic cloth throughout the world of warcraft you will be styling like the best with our Tailoring Kit priced at 12k gold! -If you are the type who loves mayhem and making dangerous and explosive devices. Or maybe you want to craft your very own Sky Golem try our Engineering Kit priced at 15k gold! -Some people want to watch the world burn or spread sickness to the citizens of Azeroth! Grab your vials and your herbs and create concoctions to buff and save your allies with our Alchemy kit priced at 8k gold! -Lightweight, beautiful, and a necessity. Jewels have been the backbone of Content patches. Why settle for buying them from the AH when you can craft you own? Try our Jewelcrafting Kit priced at 16k! -Getting a gear upgrade is a pretty exciting part of our world. We can finish off our enemies faster! But why do you have to vendor your old armor when you can disenchant them into mystifying dusts and essences. Reduce reuse and recycle your old armor for enchants with our Enchanting Kit priced at 18k gold! [Stocked kits] Alchemy - 3 Tailoring - 1 Engineering - 3 Jewelcrafting - 1 Enchanting - 0 How to obtain one of my profession sets; First you will need to get a hold of me. I hop around various alts so it may be tricky finding me. Fortunately most of my characters have something in common! To find out if i'm online right away try /who hashtag if you show up with no results then i'm currently taking a break from wow so go ahead and send me a mail with the profession kit you want and your real ID tag! (Daloomkeeper/Potentialser are the exceptions) Once you contact me and we make a deal with your purchase you will be directed to join my guild on either an alt or your main character. The rank you join can view the bank tabs that are full of materials you will be purchasing. This serves for two things; You may check the materials before buying and it shows I have the materials and I'm not a scammer. Once you deposit the gold I will promote you so you can take all of the materials out of the tabs. Again I will urge you to use wow-professions.com to level your profession. If there are any specific ways to level using that guide I will tell you - otherwise make the first thing on each profession tier. Thank you for shopping at Blaze Industries™ and congrats on your new maxed profession!Daloomkeeper6 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 ╚══ The Lightsworn ══╝ Recruiting THE LIGHTSWORN (established November 2004) is a level 25 Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server. Our guild was founded on the belief that playing World of Warcraft should be a fun and friendly experience no matter your level or skill. As such, our guild caters to the more mature-minded individual who likes to have fun while doing quests, dungeons, pvp or raiding. While we have members that like to experience the many elements the game has to offer, we do slant more towards pve content, specifically current tier raids. As a result, we have raid teams that are progressing to this end. Our approach to this aspect of the game is simple: be on time, come prepared and treat others with respect. Raiding is a challenging activity so we like to use our time wisely and not waste others. Details about raid teams can be found throughout this post. The Lightsworn is always on the lookout for like-minded players no matter skill or play time. You can visit www.lightsworn.enjin.com for more details about the guild, to post questions or to simply drop an application. We have an open invite policy so casual players can ask anyone from the guild for an invite from the /who list. Of course, feel free to contact Merloe (Merloe#1917) to chat further. Good luck and happy adventures.Merloe275 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Myself and 4 Others LF Guild Myself and 4 of my buddies are looking for an active guild with many active members. We aren't looking for raiding spots because real life tends to get in the way of scheduled raid times. We all have raid experience, and are just looking to be fill in members.Chizel1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 WTS Level 14 Guild w/ 6 Tabs. 12k Gold Whisper me in game and send a message with your friend request to id: warspy0012#1740.Elanese0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 <vodka> selling 9/9 challenge modes Due to the CMs being removed in 6.0 and the large volume of players wishing to buy, we are having to increase our price. - Higher offers will be moved in front of our priority list however. Our challenge mode crew is currently selling gold achievements and their associated bonuses to the people of Stormrage (or any alliance server provided you can get the gold to us here). You have the opportunity to buy these runs either as singles (Brewery + Jade for example) or as a complete package (all 9 dungeons). Our group currently holds the top times on a few servers (including all 9 on this one) so you can expect a speedy clear. Challenge Conqueror: Gold (80000) - This includes: - Completion of all instances in gold time - Portal to all instance entrances - 430 achievement points - Title Reward: "The Undaunted" - Reward: Ancestral Phoenix Egg (rare phoenix mount) - Individual Transmog Set for your class! Those interested may add me at mattwdf#1315 for more information and to set up a time for your run. We do require you to pay upfront at the start of an instance before we carry you through. Expectations: - Completed all the heroics to unlock the challenge mode. We can assist with this for an additional cost. -Roughly 463 ilvl -Greater Invisiblity potions, flask and some sort of food buff. -Skype or mumble mic not required Some FAQ: Will someone play my account? No. We allow buyers to play their own toon for their own account safety ^^ Will I have any responsibilities? Yes. You will have to use an invisibility potion when we call for it and, depending on your class, we may also have you use a few spells or talents at specific points when we call for them. The more DPS you can do, the faster your run will go. We do not expect you however to top meters :pCupofsoupx10 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Looking for solid 10 or 25 Garrosh Kill - WTB 555 Lock so I can help or stand and look pretty depending on how much I'm paying. Mail me in game or PST on real ID Rayzorback#1925Photanio0 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Felsteel Longblade Hey everyone. I'm looking for someone who can craft the Felsteel Longblade on Horde. I have the mats. I'd also consider buying it on the neutral AH if the price is right. Please let me know if you can craft the sword or have access to one so I can purchase it. Thanks in advanceMla0 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 <NullRef> recruiting for 10m Heroic SoO <NullRef> is looking for more members, especially with an eye towards leveling together in WoD and creating a raid core group. We offer free guild repairs, have mumble, and are looking for both friendly casual players as well as raiders interested in Heroic SoO. We raid heroic SoO Tuesdays 7pm-10pm server (PST) and Fridays 7pm-11pm server (PST) Most of the officers have been together a long time, some since the start of BC and we've stuck together because we enjoy the easy company, friendly banter and excellent competence that our raiders bring, come join us and give us a spin, you'll enjoy yourself, I guarantee it! If you'd rather not raid and just hang on in a guild we'd love to have you as well. Several of us have alts that we play on non-raid nights so no matter what level you're at, you'll probably get some guildies to tag along if you'd like. Our 10 man raid team has a few slots open, and with most of our raiders having well geared alts, we're open to considering whatever class you feel most comfortable playing. We believe in "bring the player, not the class", so if you're interested in a raid group that's casual enough to raid two nights a week, but focused enough to spend that time having fun while ripping through bosses, then please ping me in game. We'll find a spot for you if things work out. My real ID is factura#1846, I'd love to have a chat with you, please ping me in game. We're also open to raiders who want to stay with their current guild, but can commit to the raid times.Lockettee0 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Casual Raiding Guilds? What are the casual raiding guilds (Alliance side) on the server? Since people have different definitions of "casual," I mean a guild that raids 3 times a week or less and does not have a strict attendance requirement but instead does sign-ups or flex with whoever is available. I'm a former serious, server-first type raider who left the game about 5 years ago (during hard mode Ulduar) and is looking to get back into the game on a much more casual basis (at least for now). I have a paladin, shaman, priest, and DK at 80, and am working on leveling them all to 90, which the paladin (my main when I previously played) just hit.Sentorious1 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 CM Gold runs Hello. How much are gold runs selling for?Xeli1 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 LF character name LF the owner with the name Zhenji to contact me in-game (via mail) please. The i in my name is (alt - 141)Requìem0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 WTB Vanguard Legplates Paying 40,000g also negotiable for prices. What they are: Vanguard Legplates Let's go transmog farmers! You can either c.o.d them or mail me a message if you have it.Purrenergy2 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 [A] Seeing Mature Social Guild Long time wow player seeking an active and social guild for WOD.Charym0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 wtb full dps carry Wtb full carry +loot in game mail me price and dateWcgotheals2 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Looking to buy Garrosh kill on Alliance Lock My warlock is 554 but just want the fast kill before the patch. PST Photanio in game or send in game mail or reply here. Peace out!Photannio0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Armory fix PLEASE FIX THE ARMORY! this is getting ridiculous! now i can't even see any of my toons on bnet at all...this has been going on for FAR TOO LONG. it is time to make this a top priority!Benhart1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Any social horde guilds left? Any guilds out there left that are actually social? I'm tired of guilds that invite every person under the sun, and in the end can have 15 people on, and no one saying a word.Pyrith1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Lf New home Heya 572 Boomie lf a new home/guild and raid group prefer heroics 10/14H on this toon 14/14H on main Looking for a new home for Wod Leveling my Druid on beta atm but not quite sure on what i want to lvl first Can do Tue-thur 7-11 Server(Cst)-6-9 Pst Add me on battle tag if interested. Speedie#1118Speedîè14 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Looking to buy Garrosh Kill (Alliance) PST me in game on my Alliance Lock Photanio. (due to the wonderful armory I cant log on as him here)Mmadcow1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 WTB Garrosh Kill Looking to get a kill in before 6.0 hits. Message me price. Thanks in advance!Hashakgik4 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 WTB SoO RUN WITH GARROSH KILL Title says it all, I would like to buy a full SoO run with Garrosh kill as well as all druid caster gear. Please send me ingame mail if anyone interested in selling one, also include what day and price.....Gusgottrees2 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 The Four Horsemen Guild standards I would just like to highlight a thing 4 players did today that was just utterly low and surprising. 2 players were leading a group for ICC 25H "Ræn" and "Graylocke" along with their friend from another realm. I helped from the beginning of the raid clearing all the way to Lich King(1 hr give or take) until we reached the encounter and I was removed, made fun of, and another friend was brought in for the encounter. Not to mention the whole run was led in silence so It isn't like I provoked anything. I don't expect any justice out of this post, but just be aware of who this guild includes and what those players in specific are up to.Instajordy6 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 What is wrong with this server's economy? Primordial Ruby: Cheapest price at the time of this post: 29g 80s 00c Primordial Ruby Cuts: 10g - 23g (all except for Bold which has the ridiculous price of 199g) Every River's Heart cut I can see is lower than 6g and uncut river's hearts are going for 4g. (Who bothers with a 2g profit?) Uncut Vermilion Onyx (orange gems) go for 44g at the lowest, yet every cut I can see is going for 30g or less. Green gems, 40g uncut, cut they're going for 30g and under. Can anyone explain the economics behind this? It's not just gems though. Most enchants, blacksmithing items and tailoring items are way, way below their mats cost. Nobody seems to buy greens or transmog items. How does anyone make any gold on this server? According to Wowuction it's supposed to be something like the 16th healthiest economy out of all wow servers but I'm completely confused by it. Thoughts?Geldt6 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 6 Tab/Level 6 Guild, selling 10k Gold. Like title says, will sell for 10k gold. Has 6 tabs, and is level 6. Has about 50 members, a decent amount on a lot, helping to level it.Ferasil5 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Vet Hunter LF Help w/ Normal Garrosh Kill To my fellow Lightbringer residents: I've been a hunter since Vanilla days before MC was even open. I used to raid quite frequently, which my Progression can attest to if you look at my armory. Unfortunately now RL limits my playtime and schedule flexibility so I only do LFR when I can and hang out in a small quiet guild. This doesn't stop me from doing my damndest to gear up when I can and continue doing some of my favorite activities like collecting pets and mounts. I am particularly interested in getting my hands on a Kor'kron War Wolf, but my current activity level isn't conducive to making this happen. So ... I was wondering if there are any groups out there on Lightbringer that would be willing to have me tag along for a normal SOO clear. I'm not after loot, just the achievement. I can pull my weight and will prove it on a dumby if I have to. I have the legendary cloak, etc. I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be carried in any sense. I'm just looking for an easygoing group to have me along at some point over Christmas week then I'll be out of your hair. If anyone is willing to do this for me I would be most appreciative. Please let me know or PM me in game. ~NycNyctrin2 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 ICC10H Looking for a group/guild to run ICC10H for the Glory Achievement for Mount.Zipon1 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Looking to reroll with a partner! Pretty much as title says. New to WoW for the most part and I'd like to find someone in the similar mindset as me to reroll and start new with. Want to get a max player in time for the new expansion pack. (And no, I'm not doing the lazy code way that comes with pre-purchasing). I'd like to explore the world and not skimp on the questing. (I'm a bit of a completionist.) I'm an older guy looking for an older, more mature player. Microphone would be nice but I'm not too picky. (I have my own Teamspeak at the moment.) If anyone is interested, please reply to this. Also, if someone knows of a better place to post something like this, please let me know. Thanks in advance!Brainhacker0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 Raider Seeking New Home Hey guys! I have browsed the guild postings on this forum and it seems people are quite inviting here. I figured I'd make a post just to see if people are still recruiting / planning for Warlords. About me: Wholesale Worker and Full Time University student until the end of 2015. My Schedule doesn't permit me to be online on my current server for the "high traffic" times. This means I need to switch to a PST server and Lightbringer seems like an awesome place to be. 8:30pm PST - 1:00am PST Monday - Saturday; with varying times on Sunday (usually a lot more available) is my current availability. Experience: - Been raiding since Burning Crusade Launch - Hunter Main from Burning Crusade until Mists of Pandaria when I switched to Tanking as a Death Knight. - Current Experience is 14/14 Normals and 4/14 Heroics in S.o.O ( 10 Man perspectives ) Character(s): - 567 Blood Death Knight (Brocaedes @ Korgath) - 532 Hunter (Old main, working on gearing again) (Brahchillin @ Korgath) - Anything you may need (as long as it isn't a healer) given proper time to level and gear up. (I'm Flexible and can level at a decent nerd-mode speed) Trying to get back into raiding after stopping in December. Raiding is what helped make WoW fun for me. Need that "fun" back, especially for Warlords of Draenor around the corner. Brochillin#1384 if you're interested in conversing about thisBrocaedes9 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 Mounts for Sale! Hey guys! After a recent transfer I'm looking to sell a few mounts I brought over from my home server: Sunstone Panther - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 24,000g Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger (2) - - - - - - - - - 50,000g Jeweled Onyx Panther - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 65,000g Blazing Hippogryph (Rare WoW TCG Mount!) - - - - - 145,000g And I've Also got this little guy: Blackfuse Bombling - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 6,000g Send inquiries to Brochillin (Via Whispers/In-Game Mail) or B-Tag me @ Brochillin#1384Brochillin0 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 3, 2014 Selling Low Level Guild with 6 Tabs for 4k! Currently a level 4 guild on Lightbringer-A. I bought 6 bank tabs. Will settle for 4k gold. No more, no less. Will sell to first person to contact me.Eramil1 Sep 3, 2014
Sep 3, 2014 Late night 25 man guild LFM Our 25-man guild is all about raiding with people who like each other and that you get to know as friends. We're determined to preserve this ethos as we expand to do 20-man Mythic raiding. (Heroic experience NOT required.) If you're looking for a group of like-minded people you'll enjoy getting to know, while performing at a steady progression level, please read on! WHO WE ARE We're a mature group mostly consisting of professionals & parents with young children. So we raid late, after the kids are in bed. Our members range from age 20 to 43, with most in the 30+ range. Our group includes professors, game designers, software developers, and many others, as well as a couple college students. Most of us are on a first-name basis and value the other members as friends, not just as people we raid with. We hang out on Vent a lot before and after raids, including non-raid days, and enjoy helping each other with achievements, farming old mounts, or just shooting the breeze. Most of us have been raiding for years (including pre-WoW). Most of all, we're about people. Because raiding isn't really about classes, or gear, or specs. Raiding is about people. RAID TIMES Currently we raid 10:30 PM – 1:30 AM, Pacific Time, on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, with Monday as our back-up day. The raid days may be adjusted to meet the group's needs in Warlords of Draenor. But we won't start before 9 PM. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun. 2. We are a working on heroic (and soon Mythic) raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.) 3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group. 4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that. 5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium. 6. A background in heroic raiding is very helpful. We're willing to take raiders without Heroic experience, but please understand that we won't be bringing you on progression fights until we're confident in your performance. 7. "Package deals" are welcome, but we will want to look at each person as an individual. THE PLAN As we increase our roster for Mythic raiding, we're going to preserve what we're about. We want people who join as people, who like the other people in the group, who fit in well, and are going to enjoy hanging out with us. And we need to enjoy hanging out with them! Since we're going to be very selective about the personalities of the people we let in (i.e. no jerks allowed!) we're starting early. OUR GOAL: To have an integrated team of people who like each other, get along, and work together as a team by the time the expansion hits. In order to achieve this, we will: 1. Look for great people to join us over the next few months. 2. Integrate you fully into our new team. 3. Make sure that everyone knows everyone else. No outsiders, no stragglers, no "A team / B team". CLASS NEEDS Since we need to expand to 20+, there's a lot of open country regarding what we're looking for. But here are some rough ideas: Death Knight: DPS or Blood Druid: Balance Hunter: Any Mage: Any Monk: Mistweaver or Brewmaster Paladin: Holy or Ret Priest: Shadow or Disc Shaman: Enhancement or Elemental Warlock: Any Rogue: Any WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU Heroic experience is NOT needed, but we do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Heroic level. So please have either 13/14 Normal, or else a history of raiding heroic level in prior expansions. Ilvl not important as long as we can trial you on at least the easiest Heroic fights. PAST PROGRESSION T14: 5/16 Heroic ToT: 2/13 Heroic SoO: 8/14 H 10 man 7/14 HM in 25 man SERVER We just server transferred to Lightbringer server - The Jewel of the West! CONTACTS If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add me on battletag at Havoc#1673,Crimsonbear3 Sep 3, 2014
Sep 3, 2014 [A] Looking for Guild - Warrior and Priest Hey all, Looking around for a fun casual/social guild that raids for WoD. My fiancee and I are looking specifically for the following: -Raid times: Weekdays ending at the latest at 9PM Server -Social/Fun, no drama -Skilled players (we've both raided hardcore) -Active community Basically we're just looking for a fun community to play with (me until and during WoD, Fiancee when it launches). We've both played since alpha on Lightbringer, with a vast variety of experience, feel free to ask for more information. Hit me up ingame at dogshep#1318, or google chat with dogshep[at]gmail[dot]com. Edit: Main for me is Dogshep, Florianna is my fiancee.Dogbankk3 Sep 3, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 WTB 3's wins Please send me a real ID invite, will pay 200g per win total, that's 100g per player per win. Will offer a tip if wins are fast and easy. I have bough before, so I am not new to this. I am a heroic pve healer with 586 ilvl. i do not have pvp gear, but can hold my own for the most part. Have all voice programs. SarahEllis#1458Warenpeace2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Guild open recruitment The <Exiled Elite> is a lvl 25 guild looking for !@# players, classes and levels to join the guild for the upcoming expansion. Join now and you have a greater chance to become an officer in the guild and have a much larger chance of getting into raid groups right away. Pst me or anyone in the guild for invite or questions. Mail me if iam not onlineSellip1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 WTS Level 25 guild with all 8 bank slots. Looking for 45kg. 8th slot alone costs 18k at exalted. Pst or send in-game mail to Trocadero if interested.Trocadero1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 thinking of transferring looking for a raiding guild that raids at or around 6 pm- 9 pm my toon is a 578 hunter with 7/14 H exp just looking to get off my realm before wod comes out and realm que times are impossible to get onStrained0 Sep 1, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 Struggling w/attendance and end of tier lull? I still want to raid - Don't you? I am the GM of the new guild (to this server) Onyx. We would love to set up a few guild alliances and work on collaborating events with other guilds that are having to pug people for raids. Our raid times will be 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST, Tuesdays and Fridays, however, since we are just starting out, most of us should be available other days of the week as well. If you would like to know a little more about our guild, or my experience leading raids/guilds/getting stuff done, check out our website: http://onyxwarcraft.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10414899&gid=421304 Add me and we can set something up! Lily#1957Rainlily4 Sep 1, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 Looking for a place to call home I've played this game since Wrath, but never had a guild. I have some RL friends who play, but they are in serious progression guilds where I am a bonafide casual. That doesn't mean I don't like to raid, and I've always wondered what it would be like to look forward to "raid night". I don't want to feel that way going into WoD, I want to find somewhere to call home. Some things about me: 1) I work full time, raise a family and go to grad school. Tuesday and Thursday (like after 9pm Central) late and any time Saturday/Sunday are the times I can devote to raiding. If you meet during those times, I can promise 99% attendance. 2) I have three characters that I would like raid on, but only the time to devote to one. So either Holy Paladin, Rogue, or Death Knight. 3)I am learning how to tank on my DK, because I have used Blood spec for solo for ages. I would really like to be a good tank, but have some "tank anxiety". If you have an experienced and patient tank that I could mentor with, that would be the best thing ever. 3) I only want to play with friendly, mature, social players who are on all different times of the day. A guild that is completely empty except for a couple hours on raid nights will be no fun. I've resisted just scrolling through the advertised guilds in game, because there's only so much that can be said in those short paragraphs. Ideally, I'd like to find a guild that I can complete SoO in, prove my value, and become a "core raid member" in the next expansion. My battletage is Tolaris#1957, please message or respond here if you think you have a great guild where I can be an asset!Dunedan0 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 WoW funny moments #13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-63NOTORST4Halz0 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 1/14H (A) Force Recon 25M LFM RDPS/Healer Hello we are Force Recon A hardcore 25M raiding guild on Lightbringer. Focus: right now our priority is to beat siege the only reason we have not done so is due to the fact that we got a very late start. Our guild is 3 months old and have pulled and killed H immursius this was a huge accomplishment for us. On a side note our main focus is preparing our roster for WoD. Requirements: As of now we have almost half of our raid that is 10-13 of 14 Heroic Siege. So the experience in the guild is very high as a new guild we have picked up some 14/14 and now 1/14 players that are learning the fights very rapidly. This is where our recruits come in we expect at minimum 14/14 Normal 25 man experience and an Item Level that is no less than 565. Exceptional players is all we are taking at this point! Needs: Our needs are simple show up on time ready to raid with a good attitude and a drive to win and you wont piss me off. Piss me off and it'll be a bad night. Performance/ execution is key as long as everyone does what they are supposed to be doing we will win period. This being said i am the only elitist in this group don't bring that attitude to my raids there is no room for it. Great players and elitists are to different things. I expect greatness and will settle for nothing less you give me greatness and nothing less. Roster needs: RDPS preference goes to Boomkins and Elemental shammys Healers preference goes to exceptional Disc priest If any of this interests you or better yet if you have the will to strive for greatness in a very tight nit guild then Force Recon is the place for you! please contact me in game @skatter#1708 Also if you have what it takes put in the app at our website https://www.Force-Recon.com I challenge each and every one of you that read this to show me what you are made of!!Skatter2 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 [A] 2 nights LF More for WoD!! Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter. This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion. What you can expect from us... - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time. - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in. - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates What we expect from you: - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around. - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team. - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg. - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine. - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding. - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important. If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID Xooney98#1286 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net. Officers: Appa- Bound#1245 Zantaara- Zan#1371 Xooney- Xooney98#1286 Guild Leader: Jelopudinpop#1414 We're looking forward to hearing from you!Xooney2 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 560 warlock lf heroic guild, lots of raid exp Hey I'm looking for a guild doing heroics. I recently returned to the game after a very long break and joined a casual normal guild just to get gear to move back into heroic raiding. I'm looking to transfer to Lightbringer alliance. Before quitting this game I was in a rank 40 and rank 5 U.S guild. I'm currently 1 runestone off finishing my legendary cape. Would like a home for the rest of this expansion and for serious wod raiding. Please respond here or add my battletag corysup#1173Worstlock0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Armory and Mobil App down for Lightbringer-US The armory has been down for Lightbringer (or atleast my entire guild) since early last week when all of our Raid lockouts reset. Also the Mobil app is not working either. We cannot see calendar events, AH, etc. Is Blizzard aware of this issue?Mistique2 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 A thank you to Crucio was in random scen earlier on my newly boosted hunter (Acteaon, Bronzebeard) and DC'd right as we pulled the frost boss - couldnt log back on and while I was cussing the hackers and checking forums, I noticed that my local ISP was also having an outage in the area just logged back on and found the loot bag from the scen in my bags, so TY Crucio for keeping up the good fight and not replacing me : -)Actionfigure0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 Considering realm transfer... Currently on dead PVE/raiding server (Darrowmere/Windrunner) and looking for a medium pop server that is active with raiding. My main toon is iLvl 574 frost mage with 3/14 HM experience. I've been on the high pop servers (Sargeras, Proudmoore), and IMHO they are just a bit too crowded. Even though I'm on east coast, I prefer to play later at night (10 PM EST). I'm looking at several realms to transfer...if you have a guild or raiding group that raids 2-3 nights/week at or around 10 PM EST, then please don't hesitate to contact me in game...btag is Waybert#1365. Thanks and good luck!Fimbrick2 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 Heroic Siege 25m Progression Any hunter/monk.. etc class that has heroic belt experience and is also capable of doing EVERY belt willing to join us for progression? We're about 100 wipes in and one of our belt team members is having some PC problems. We raid friday/sunday 7-10pm server (pst).Laozine0 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 Play Time Refund Blizzard I think we should get back some play time due to all the times the server has gone down. Anyone else agree.Primum4 Aug 25, 2014