Lightbringer

Jul 15, 2014 Wow funny moments #11 Check it out :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzQKoN-i9uk&list=UU7M9mtAbx_Tr8Yrg3qULneATorickk0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Heroic SoO sales open again! Do you want to experience the kills without having to put those long raid hours in? We can help you! You will get some of the best gear in the game and get to see the content in Heroic fashion, getting all of the achievements for downing the heroic bosses before they become irrelevant! Trinkets, tier, all the good stuff could be yours! Our packages are as followed: 25m Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14H Clear + Mount: 700k Mount - Kor'kron Juggernaut "Hellscream's Downfall" - Title 14/14 Heroic Achieves Cutting Edge Feat of Strength BoP main spec gear (Warforged gear may be limited)* Chance at looting a Heroic BOA Weapon from Garrosh (This will go off your main spec) Chance to use your coins for additional loot! 25m Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14H Clear: 500k Includes all of the above besides the Garrosh Mount. 25m Heroic Garrosh + Mount: 400k Mount - Kor'kron Juggernaut "Hellscream's Downfall" - Title Cutting Edge Feat of Strength BoP main spec gear (Warforged gear may be limited)* Chance at looting a Heroic BOA Weapon from Garrosh (This will go off your main spec) Chance to use your coins for additional loot! 25m Heroic Garrosh: 200k Includes all of the package above besides the mount. We also sell individual bosses, and partial runs. Inquire about those via bnet. Hellscream's Decapitator Hellscream's Razor Hellscream's Doomblade Hellscream's Warmace Hellscream's Warbow Hellscream's War Staff Hellscream's Cleaver Hellscream's Pig Sticker Hellscream's Shield Wall Hellscream's Barrier Hellscream's Tome of DestructionYou can ask any questions you would like if you find me in game or through my battle net (Sniper#1365). We have had successful sales in the past and we look forward to making new relationships with people and continuing that success! *(Gear is prioritized to raiders first. If you have a specific piece you want please ask ahead of time for availability) Thanks and we are looking forward to helping you!Sniperator9 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 [A] Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge! [A] US-Dalaran Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge our 10 man to get into 25 mans before WoD hits and continue raiding when WoD starts! We are a group of about 13-14 raiders looking to merge with another 10 man guild or a solid group of players. Most of our raiders have top tier experience. Many of us got realm firsts and top 300 kills in the first tier of MoP. Our guild leader has top 25 experience. Right now we are only 10/14H but only due to starting raiding as a team a few months after SoO released with basically naked toons. So our progression was flex, months after people had killed heroic garrosh :P. With WoD though we plan to be top of the server and push top tier in US and world rankings while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. We want to find a suitable guild to merge with and start working on 25 mans and down heroic garrosh before the expansion ends and while doing so working on new team chemistry for upcoming WoD raids. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30-1:30 EST. Will be using loot council when WoD hits, right now just running roll system basically. We are looking to absorb a guild not be absorbed. We would like a guild to be similar in experience and with the same goals as us ideally. If you think your guild might be a good fit to join us please contact me on bnet #adaann1932 or leave your bnet on here and I will message you as soon as I can. Really would like to talk it out with a few people and find a good fit for both of us and end up having a great time in the future!Tacocostume0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Ret Paladin LF Heroic Raid Guild Considering moving this toon to alliance on Lightbringer. Are there any late night heroic guilds looking for melee dps? My ilvl is 582 and I also have a fury warrior already on the server (Dredmane, 571 ilvl). I have 14/14 Heroic experience. Just looking for a guild that runs 2 nights a week and isn't too hardcore, but that can still clear some heroic bosses and have fun doing it.Vandagar0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Looking For A Guild to Raid in WoD (Alliance) I am a veteran WoW player. Unfortunately most of the people I know have quit playing WoW. I have played since Vanilla and raided through each expansion until taking a break in Cata and MoP. I am interested in the WoD changes so I have come back and am starting over on a new server. My boyfriend would also be playing with me and we will be power leveling together. I have high level 80's and mid level 80's on a few servers. Hunter, Druid, Warlock, Priest, Death Knight, Shaman. My interests so far for WoD are a paladin tank or a healer (druid, priest, shaman). I have mostly tanked or healed including main tank experience. I've also been officer and in charge of guild bank, raid leading, loot master, etc. My boyfriend is looking to play feral dps. He trends to enjoying melee dps and tanking. Really just looking for a good fit where we can play together and see content. We are Central time zone so we are looking for either weekend raiding at any time or week day raiding would be 5 PM server time or a bit later. Thank you for your time!Kerriganrose2 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Challenge Mode Runs Are there any experienced players that have alts that would need this done? I'm looking to get this done on my druid but don't have the 100k+ to buy it. Would be cool to get the gear and achievement and thought id post here to see if a team could be formed.Mëdiic1 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 Selling Jagged Arrows! Its kinda hard to sell on auction since it appears in junk but here goes! The rare and non-existant in vendors Jagged Arrow, an arrow from vanilla WoW is here for a limited time! It requires lvl 40-60 for hunters and was removed from the game a while back! I may be wrong but I think when it was removed u couldn't sell it on auction house! Most people destroyed these and bullets and rogue items. I have recently come across many an arrow and am giving every1 a chance to own 1. For the cost of 25g for 1! I know its not the greatest or nicest of prices but being as I am the only one I know who has these I don't know how to price it so feel free to correct me if I'm giving a bad price ty and happy hunting in WoW/ antiquing! Oh to get ahold of me send me an in game mail saying u want 1 or up to 10 and I will COD it/them to u!Thriftymutt0 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 Ilvl 552 frost deathknight lf raiding guild Any day besides Tuesday is good. You can message me in game my real ID is ttarshis#1377.Nazay0 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 8, 2014 LF Arena team or Partner I have Destro Lock and Hpally on this server and looking to cap every Tuesday.Sharpfangs0 Jul 8, 2014
Jul 8, 2014 Order of the Lionheart - Recruiting for Pvp's [Order of the Lionheart] is a level 25 guild looking for mature players interested in Organized PVP events, RBG's, and Arenas, as well as raiding. Looking for people who are fun to run with. Preferrably STD Free...but willing to negotiate. That's my trade spam...which I hate doing. Looking for people who love to pvp, and want to learn as a group. Will probably get knocked around a bit while we mesh, but definitely a great solid core to start with. Vent? yep Bank with tabs? Also yep Good people that are fun to play with? You bet. Currently seeking healers, a mage, a bad !@# shadow priest, and pretty much everyone else. We run tons of premade bg's and are more than willing to jump into the arena and help anyone gear/learn. PST vexiant(rogue, me) or biase(hunter, also me) for more info in game, or reply here. I'll probably remember to check this thread. Probably.Vexiant3 Jul 8, 2014
Jul 8, 2014 any daytime guilds? looking @ possibly transferring to Lightbringer. Are there any daytime raiding guilds here?Totonic1 Jul 8, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 MW Monk LF active raiding guild I'm trying to get back into the game after taking some time off. Friends no longer play so here I am. LF a raiding guild that has a spot open for healer. I'm available most evenings and on the weekends, so looking to raid 2 maybe 3 nights a week for a couple of hours, 8-11 CST. I have heroic raid experience on a different character but no longer have the time for it, but still take my raiding serious. Realid: Lon#1734Jocho0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 569 fury looking for A heroic raiding guild that raids Wed, Thurs, Sat, or sunday. Leave a post or Message me in-game! thanksMight0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 557 Rogue LF weekend raiding guild Hi there! I'm looking to join a guild that raids on Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon. My main is my Rogue which is 557 ilvl, I also have a decently geared Mage and Hunter, Also working on gearing my Priest (healer), Paladin (tank/dps) and Shaman (ele/resto). Please contact me in game! Battletag ID is Skyshadow#1996Skÿshadow0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 Looking for Flex Group Title pretty much says it. I'm a ret pally looking to start flex raids. I'm about 532 right now, don't have much exp. with raiding in general but I'm a fast learner. I would be hoping for a group that is looking to learn themselves really. I am a dependable, mature person that is looking for a permanent group going into WOD.Isahr0 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 2, 2014 WoW funny moments # 10 Extremely funny :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZngcJzLQw&list=UU7M9mtAbx_Tr8Yrg3qULneA Sub if you want to ee more :)Halz0 Jul 2, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 575 WW monk LF late night raiding ello my name is Ix with the alt code 0205 for the i. This is most likely going to change shortly as I am going to be transfering to this server and swapping over to Alliance. I am a 576 windwalker\ (I have an almost full set of mistweaver gear and am expertise capped and decently geared brewmaster) monk and was wondering if there are any late night guilds that raid about 11 ST to whatever time into the morning hours. As I have past experience in SoO going up to 3/14H with further experience on Gala, Sha, and minor elements to Nazgrim. I am a competent player that is 18 years of age as maturity is an expected and vital element to a successful raid composition. I would be looking ideally for 25man but either will do as I am excited for the release of the Warlords of Draenor release. I raid ANY day after 11p.m ST - whatever time. BUT, on Wednesday and Sundays I can run anytime of those days, (Off from work :3 hehe) If you have any further questions please add my directly by my battletag as I am not too keen to keep track of the forums now a days. My battle.net tag is ixthemonk#1578 (it is a standard i no alt code) Thank you and I am excited to be joining your server in the near future.Íx0 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 575 WW monk LF late night raiding ello my name is Ix with the alt code 0205 for the i. This is most likely going to change shortly as I am going to be transfering to this server and swapping over to Alliance. I am a 576 windwalker\ (I have an almost full set of mistweaver gear and am expertise capped and decently geared brewmaster) monk and was wondering if there are any late night guilds that raid about 11 ST to whatever time into the morning hours. As I have past experience in SoO going up to 3/14H with further experience on Gala, Sha, and minor elements to Nazgrim. I am a competent player that is 18 years of age as maturity is an expected and vital element to a successful raid composition. I would be looking ideally for 25man but either will do as I am excited for the release of the Warlords of Draenor release. I raid ANY day after 11p.m ST - whatever time. BUT, on Wednesday and Sundays I can run anytime of those days, (Off from work :3 hehe) If you have any further questions please add my directly by my battletag as I am not too keen to keep track of the forums now a days. My battle.net tag is ixthemonk#1578 (it is a standard i no alt code) Thank you and I am excited to be joining your server in the near future.Íx0 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 Selling H Garrosh+Mount on 7/1 We had a buyer back out last minute, we have 1 spot available for either a 14/14 clear with mount or garrosh with mount. Mount is optional if you buy 14/14. All loot dropped for your class/spec is yours. KyKy#1727 ingame skype: elkarule price negotiable since it's last minute.Qtk5 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 In Need of a Guild Hey there, I'm currently looking for a semi-casual raiding guild to make some friends and have fun. I've been playing since vanilla, but only on lightbringer for a short time in comparison. I definitely would like to get this toon (ilevel ~551, fury) into normal modes and a bit beyond before 6.0 drops. Preferred raiding times are in the evening and late week/weekend. Feel free to contact me in game. @Sleighbells1151Knoam1 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 [A] West Coast, 25/10 Casual Raiding LFM Greetings! <The Evolved> of Lightbringer US is adding the following specific player types to round out its core for casual and progressive raiding as well as other in-game events. We recruit for the long term regardless of your skill or experience and hope that anyone who comes aboard will enjoy calling the guild their home. We are currently looking for: Alliance, West Coast/ PST players of the following classes in the age range of 30+ who experience minimal lag, latency and connection issues; Highest needs: Druid: Restoration, Guardian Shaman: all specs Death Knight: all specs Paladin: all specs Priest: Shadow, Discipline Monk: all specs ~~Full on rogues, mages, warlocks and hunters. Sorry!~~ Core progression team raid spots have openings for experienced progression raiders. Our casual raid team also has openings for all experience levels. Raiding is not all we do, and we do our very best to accommodate all players to be able to experience the game content. The following additional information below will help to let you know if the guild will be the right fit for you: More about <The Evolved> We are a socially active adult raiding guild on the US Lightbringer (PST) server and offer a variety of other fun activities to participate in. The Evolved is always happy to bring in friendly players of any class with any level of play experience. An encouraging, team-oriented attitude and willingness to learn are qualities that are more valuable to our guild family than your experience or gear. We are a diverse group of men and women with ages ranging roughly from mid 30s to later 40s with the core being age-mature (older). The atmosphere is ultra-friendly and very active. It is not unusual to have several members of the guild online no matter what time of the day or night. We do not just "appear" only when it is raid time. Although we are a large guild, members do not tend to get lost in the crowd. The guild is couples-friendly with several couples raiding together actively at present. The raiding environment is positive and lighthearted. No rage, no yelling. We ask for people to arrive at a raid prepared and be open to receiving constructive advice from some of the more experienced raiders now and then. Our raiders have varied experience; ranging from new-to-raiding, to members who are retired from hardcore top-ten guilds. We raid 25-man progression on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Raid times fluctuate slightly but go from 8pm until 11pm. Our core 25-man progression team currently uses a loot council system for loot distribution. <The Evolved> sometime splits its 25-man raid groups into 10 man teams for continuation later in the week. 10-mans are also run throughout the week for MoP content; ToT, TES, HoF and MV if members are interested. At present we are also building on our base group of PvP players to head into RBGs regularly on Thursday nights and some weekends. Other days and times will take off as the PvP community continues to grow within the guild. We are currently within the top 3 ranked RBG teams on the server. We provide food, flasks, potions gems and enchants to our members. We use Mumble for voice communication. The guild offers live streaming of our 10 and 25-man progression raids, posts video presentations of our boss kills and takes boss kill screen caps with the raid teams as memorabilia for our achievements. If you feel our guild family will be a good fit for you and friends, contact any member in-game, who can also direct you to Firecracker/Amulet,with any questions. BattleTags: Firecracker - Firecracker#1719 You can view our recruiting and guild info on our web page at: http://www.the-evolved.enjin.comFirecracker1 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 565 Resto Shaman LF Home/ Guild for SoO & WoD Hi there, Just came back from a 3 month hiatus. Had family issues so had to quit. Currently 14/14 Normal with a 565 ilvl. I have been playing WoW since 2007 on and off again. Raiding about the same. I am looking for a good fit/ home to raid in and become a part of the community with. I can raid Mon-Fri 4PM server onward. I think I am a good healer & have situational awareness. I can help fund raiding essentials as gold isnt an issue. Thanks for reading, RegardsHitsura0 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 MMMMMMMmmmmMOISTCAK Rent-A-Tank Services! Gorgeous tank with luscious hair, bored and always looking to help! Mostly looking for Heroics, but if your group is in need of a tank for normals...I also accept! The magic happens at IceCreamMan#1428 and before you ask the obvious...YES! i do love long walks on the beach! much love to all you, best friends for life -Moistest of cakes, jelliest of donuts, cheesiest of beards, piest of piesMoistcake2 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Looking for new guild So title says it. I'm looking for a new guild, as the guild I am currently in has dispersed. I was hoping to get involved in a good casual guild that has experience in heroic progression, or at least normal. My iLevel is currently 535, but I plan to have it up past 540 in a week or two. I primarily do discipline, but if the guild needs me to do shadow or holy, I can swap/reforge my gear. I'll have the cape in about three weeks Anyways, I'm open every weekend evening for raiding and hope to hear from you soon!Adaya4 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Hunter looking for raiding guild I just transferred to Lighbringer and I'm looking for a guild progressing through current content. Prefer late night raid times starting from 7pm PST or later. Haven't seriously raided since Lich King but have experience with heroic raiding. 550 ilvl. If interested message me in game.Bagelz2 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 570 Monk LF Guild in WoD Hello all! I am looking for a semi-serious group of folks to raid with in the upcoming expansion. I'd like to push content if possible. I started back in BC on Kil'Jaeden US and progressed through at level content until Sunwell blew up our guild. Before coming back for MoP, I haven't raided seriously by any stretch. Looking for friendly folks who like lore but appreciate progression. The thought of wiping over and over on bosses is one I miss and I'd love to get back into it and form some solid bonds before WoD. I'm pretty oldschool, so you can expect me ready for raid 15mins early, with food, consumables, willing to farm for the guild, etc. I usually don't talk in raid unless it pertains to what we are progressing on and let the RL and officers handle strategy. If there's something I see we can do differently, I usually bring it up in a whisper rather than being "that guy" in vent. Leading a guild is tricky business and interrupting flow and focus of raid I've seen ruin momentum. Do what I'm told, do it to the best of my ability-try to stay knowledgeable on encounters and class theorycrafting. I'm not a stick in the mud, but I like to be semi-serious when it comes to this crazy game. In addition I'm interested in a guild that's core has stuck together through expansions, is still finding things to do during the lull. I'd like to push mythic and find people with the same mindset. I'd rather bang our heads than give up-challenge content, than be complacent. I'd rather sit on the bench on an active guild, than be a core raider on a guild that can't field a raid team week after week. On a personal note, I'm a pretty even-keel person, would be considered a nice guy and not an elitist by any stretch. Just love WoW.Rekage3 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 560+ Resto Sham and Rogue LF Raiding Home Our availability for raids: Any Day of the week, 8:30pm (PST) - 11:30pm (PST) Ideally raiding 2 nights a week. Alliance OR Horde. EDIT: Rogue will only be available Fri-Mon until June 21st, then his schedule opens up to any day of the week as well. I would love things to do with the guild on other nights as well, as I am essentially available most days of the week. Details: - Raiding since release - Research our characters thoroughly, and are competitive about our performance - I've been the GM of two successful guilds over the years and have a great understanding of guild politics and proceedings. - Dedicated people who love to make long time friends with our guild mates. - IRL, married with 2 young kiddos, in Central Cali Super High on our Priority List: A group of people who are crazy funny, and have a blast being extremely social, and joking around a lot. It's okay to focus up on a boss obviously, but there must be laughing during the raid. Key point for us. For further questions, message me in game: Starlexsa#1500 Thanks!Snoe4 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 567 Hpally LFG Hi , I am coming back from a break and I am looking for some fun ppl to run with. I am 3/14 heroic, so I would like a group that is at that or better. I am looking to find a group this week. My btag# May#1700Mayabella3 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Healer that 14/14n lf guild to raid Have a healer that 14/14 looking to get into heroics before the next exp. Raid time must be after 7pm server.Raknirn3 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Late night raiding guilds? I am curious as if there are any late night raiding guilds on this server. Considering moving my main over here and I am looking around to see if any guilds start raiding at about 11 PM server time.Istabzu1 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 LFM regulars for 25m some heroics The evolved is sponsoring a 25m Raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights 7:45pm-11:00pm. Possible clean up night Sundays at 7:00. We will begin July 1st and continue on until the new expansion. Members of the team vary in heroic xp from 1/14H to 11/14H. Raid lead has 11/14H 10m xp on 2 toons. We are looking for a few more people to round out the roster. Please be able to make both Tues/Wed nights. This will be progression for some people so we will start Heroics with the following schedule: Immerseus/Protectors: Will pull on heroic 4-5 times if little progress is made we will move on Norushen/Sha/Galakras: Will pull on heroic until dead Iron Jugg: Normal for now Shaman: Will pull on heroic 4-5 times before moving on General: Will pull on heroic until dead Malkorok: Will pull 4-5 times before moving on Spoils-Garrosh: Normal for now as the 1-shots pileup we will spend more time on "progression" bosses We are not looking for recruits per-se as we have many people on summer break, we are just looking for people that will be consistent raiders for the next couple months. If you are interested in a guild invite by all means we can talk. Requirements: 14/14 Normal on the character you wish to bring Legendary Cloak 569 ilvl Patience and williness to be part of a team. Viable off specs are a plus Positive attitude (can not stress this enough) ability to perform your role at a competent level (DPS.HPS,Survival) What are we looking for? High need: Healers.. pally, priest, shaman, monk, druid, Medium need: Caster DPS: Spriest, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Shaman Tank: Pally, Druid, DK, Monk, Low need: MDPS: DK, enh shaman, pally, monk, druid RDPS: Lock Full on: Hunters, rogues, warriors (dps) Contact Falconius, Lyzha, Firecracker, Effcee, for information Battletag Falconius#1299Falconius1 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Wow funny moments # 9 Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CWiXkUOhD4&list=UU7M9mtAbx_Tr8Yrg3qULneA Sub if you enjoyed :DTorickk0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Lock lf raiding guild Title says it all. I'm looking to join a guild and progress in some content. Last time I raided seriously was in DS. Willing to fill out an application and what not. Thanks for lookingBritneyfearz4 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 554 hunter with cloak looking for a late night weekend raiding guild, i have 8/14 heroic exp on main, jamezo#1784Kalao2 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 [A] Close knit group recruiting for WoD! Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear is not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 10/14H and getting close on Thok. This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion. What you can expect from us... - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time. - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in. - Paid Realm / Faction change for the right candidate - We will be starting weekend alt runs / GDKP runs to occupy our time before WoD launch What we expect from you: - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around. - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team. - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg. - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine. - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding. - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important. If you're interested, please contact me in game @ RealID Xooney98#1286 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net. Guild Leader: jelopudinpop#1414 Officers: Appa- Bound#1245 Zantaara- Zan#1371 Xooney- Xooney98#1286 We're looking forward to hearing from you!Xooney2 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Order of the Lionheart - Absorb us! Hello out there. We are a close knit group of friends, who came to this server a couple years back and built ourselves a nice little raid team and home. Time and attrition have taken us to the point where we can't run anything without pugging half the group. We are very interested in staying together and looking for a larger active guild to take all of us. if anyone is interested please contact me, Neph (vel#1570) in game. Once we find a potential guild to move to I'll propose it to the rest of the lionheart and see how many will be moving exactly.Ñeph0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 WTS 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode carries Already done PLENTY of sales. Looking for some more. Come get your mount and transmog sets ~2 hours to complete 160k gold KyKy#1727 skype: elkarule You tell us when you're available and we will schedule around you.Qtk1 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 MW monk searching for a guild Hello everyone, So I recently got back into the game and wanted to try Alliance side for raiding in WoD. I came across this realm and was wondering if there are any guilds that are in need of a healer that raids 2-3 nights a week for a few hours. I'm not exactly hardcore, but I do like to make progress on the tiers that are current. If there are any guilds that are willing to take me on, please let me know! Thanks, KenKenniie2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 5/14 HM Late night guild LFM Our 25-man guild is all about raiding with people who like each other and that you get to know as friends. We're determined to preserve this ethos as we expand to do 20-man Mythic raiding. (Heroic experience NOT required.) If you're looking for a group of like-minded people you'll enjoy getting to know, while performing at a steady progression level, please read on! WHO WE ARE We're a mature group mostly consisting of professionals & parents with young children. So we raid late, after the kids are in bed. Our members range from age 20 to 43, with most in the 30+ range. Our group includes professors, game designers, software developers, and many others, as well as a couple college students. Most of us are on a first-name basis and value the other members as friends, not just as people we raid with. We hang out on Vent a lot before and after raids, including non-raid days, and enjoy helping each other with achievements, farming old mounts, or just shooting the breeze. Most of us have been raiding for years (including pre-WoW). Most of all, we're about people. Because raiding isn't really about classes, or gear, or specs. Raiding is about people. RAID TIMES Currently we raid 10:30 PM – 1:30 AM, Pacific Time, on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, with Monday as our back-up day. The raid days may be adjusted to meet the group's needs in Warlords of Draenor. But we won't start before 9 PM. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun. 2. We are a working on heroic (and soon Mythic) raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.) 3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group. 4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that. 5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium. 6. A background in heroic raiding is very helpful. We're willing to take raiders without Heroic experience, but please understand that we won't be bringing you on progression fights until we're confident in your performance. 7. "Package deals" are welcome, but we will want to look at each person as an individual. THE PLAN As we increase our roster for Mythic raiding, we're going to preserve what we're about. We want people who join as people, who like the other people in the group, who fit in well, and are going to enjoy hanging out with us. And we need to enjoy hanging out with them! Since we're going to be very selective about the personalities of the people we let in (i.e. no jerks allowed!) we're starting early. OUR GOAL: To have an integrated team of people who like each other, get along, and work together as a team by the time the expansion hits. In order to achieve this, we will: 1. Look for great people to join us over the next few months. 2. Integrate you fully into our new team. 3. Make sure that everyone knows everyone else. No outsiders, no stragglers, no "A team / B team". CLASS NEEDS Since we need to expand to 20+, there's a lot of open country regarding what we're looking for. But here are some rough ideas: Death Knight: DPS or Blood Druid: Balance Hunter: Any Mage: Any Monk: Mistweaver or Brewmaster Paladin: Holy or Ret Priest: Shadow or Disc Shaman: Enhancement or Elemental Warlock: Any Rogue: Any WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU Heroic experience is NOT needed, but we do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Heroic level. So please have either 13/14 Normal, or else a history of raiding heroic level in prior expansions. Ilvl not important as long as we can trial you on at least the easiest Heroic fights. PAST PROGRESSION T14: 5/16 Heroic ToT: 2/13 Heroic SoO: 8/14 H 10 man 3/14 HM in 25 man SERVER We just server transferred to Lightbringer server - The Jewel of the West! CONTACTS If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add me on battletag at Havoc#1673, or Drew#1797Crimsonbear2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 il542 prot warr lf a new home prefer raiding i am currently in a guild that no longer does anything and well i want to gear up further, my highest geared toon at on my 3 accounts is 573 and i have 14/14n xp and 8/14h xp but thats mostly as dps but wouldnt minf learning heroic modes from tank pov. if any guild is inerested please contact me via bt, but my days off from work are never the same. bt is daywalker#1323. tyvmHàwkzor0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 . Recruiting closed.Pók4 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 LF Raid Group/WoD Raid Group Hello, Looking for a raid group for the end of this expansion and to raid mythics during WoD. I have heroic raiding experience and experience as any role (tank/heal/dps) as well as try to keep a viable off spec to serve the raid. I would prefer mid week raiding around 6p server, as I am an east coast player. Add me on realid if you have questions, as I don't play my mains as often anymore because I'm waiting on a group.Olalla3 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 WTB Garrosh Normal Kill As the title states, I have simply gotten tired of trying to down him in pugs. If any guild out there could get me the kill tonight I am willing to pay 30k gold. Just whisper me in game or add the b-tag Malimo#1320 Thanks GidionGidion0 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Leather working and Engineering 1-600 kit. I looking for serious prices for 2 kits of 1-600 mats for Leather working and Engineering. Please keep it realistic prices!Aggonny1 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Thank You Guild: Tranquility I wish to thank Tranquility for accepting my Warlock on a Garrosh Kill. Most by now understand the arrangement that is made to be allowed in on a guild run for a Garrosh kill. Most guilds charge 50K for the kill and I have even seen an instance of 30K with limited access to boss drops. Tranquility is more realistic in what they ask and man do they deliver. Not only did I get to experience a Garrosh kill but they were able to fit me in on 5 other bosses which is something not usually done. I was made a part of the raid and treated as if I was a member of their guild. They had total respect for my love for the game and were very patient for my lack of experience. I know I was carried but I never got the feeling it mattered. I had a "retirement" state of mind wrt raiding but after getting a taste of it I fast came out of retirement. I whole-heartedly recommend for any who wish to get a taste of fun raiding and a Garrosh kill to contact Lightbreeze and get it done. You also get a sweet mount (that is what it is really about). These are good people and I am honored to have run with them. I am even more honored that they have accepted me and are helping me get back to the kind of raiding I once loved. Peace TosspotOktoberfest0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 563 Combat LF Raid Group 563 combat with cloak and AoTC LF SoO group working on heroics to raid with for the remainder of SoO and into the outlands beyond! Have ten years of raiding experience, a commitment to succes, and a '67 chevy impala. Add me or respond to this thread and we can talk. And I don't have an impala. *sigh*Elwo0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 <Persevere> lvl 25 (12/14H) recruiting <Persevere> lvl 25 is currently seeking an elemental shaman for our 12/14 Heroic raid group. Things you need to know: Raid times: Friday - 5:30pm - 10pm PST (Server time) Saturday - 5:30pm - 10pm PST (Server time) *15 minute break usually taken around 8pm* Loot distribution: Loot council with the primary focus of increasing the overall raid vs individuals. We feature a roster of more than 10 people, this does not mean that you will be benched for weeks at a time. We like to rotate people in based on the needs of loot that drop off of the current boss so that people that do need gear get it, and people that don't need gear can sit for others. The only exception is progression raiding where our first couple downs are done with a preferred raid composition, not necessarily seniority. We are looking for someone with the main focus of progressing on bosses while raiding in a comfortable atmosphere. Someone that is willing to both help others as well as accept help from others without thinking someone is trying to attack them. We are a close knit group that is looking to finish out this tier and then focus on getting into Mythic raiding for Warlords of Draenor. That being said, we are also recruiting additional people looking for a place for Warlords of Draenor. If you are interested, please feel free to leave a comment here or send me an in game message either through mail or battle tag. Raid Leader - Omulous (Omulous#1153) Guild Leader - Mithdraugwen Officer - Tyfiest Moderator - AverlynnaOmulous1 Jun 15, 2014