Lightbringer

Dec 17, 2013 New Ele shaman transfer LF Guild 560 Elemental shaman looking for a raiding guild. I am 6/14H (10 man, but am willing to do 25). I just transferred to Lightbringer, as I was not a fan of my previous server. You can contact me in-game via Ripwater or Ohkwali#1185Ripwater3 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger If you have one you want to sell, please mail or message me in-game.Avivaa1 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 WTS lvl 25 guild Hello, I am looking to get rid of my lvl 25 Alliance guild. It has all BOA's unlocked except pants, just missing a LW and JC for the achievement to unlock it. It has 4 Bank Tabs, 240 Achievement Points. Im looking to sell it for 25k. If you are interested please respond to this post with a way to get in touch with you and I will contact you. Thanks very much!Bobroy1 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 554 bear lf SoO group 554 bear just came back after a long break lf soo grp ikno 11/14n lmk ingame or drop a line on this thread lf 10m guild/group onlyFurbaby1 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 10 man group lf healer w/ strong dps OS Endgame is currently recruiting a Healer with a strong DPS off-spec for its 10 man group (14/14N) as we head into heroic progression. We raid Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server Time. Min item level is 555. Vent is required. Pst in game to an officer or myself for more info, or visit endgameraiding.guildportal.com for more info or to apply. Our raiders are required to be registered on our website.Biti0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 LF an Alliance home! Hello, Lightbringer! I've been playing WoW off and on since the last few patches of LK, and have been back and forth between Horde and Alliance during such time. With the new year coming, I've decided to finally find a good Alliance realm for myself, as I've found one for my Horde characters. I guess my question to you all is, do you consider Lightbringer to be a good place to house tight-knit Alliance players? For all aspects (pve, pvp, raiding, xmog runs, etc.)? Basically, are ya'll friendly? :D PS: What class is your realm lacking the most? If you can spot such a thing, since most status and progress websites aren't wholly up-to-date. And what are queue times looking like for all level brackets, and lfr? Thanks!Vahlok3 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 14, 2013 Recruiting 1 Tank for Heroic SoO Progression DoJ Raid Group 4 is looking for a Tank (preferably Paladin/Warrior) that is heroic ready for SoO progression. We are just starting heroic modes, and prefer to take someone close to our experience, but more experience isn't a bad thing! We prefer having a Paladin/Warrior to tank with our current Death Knight Main Tank. Having the legendary meta gem and cloak will be highly preferred, but not completely required if you have other good gear. Joining the guild is not a requirement for joining the group. We run Sunday/Monday 5-8PM server time. Please contact Amisha on Lightbringer for more details by either whisper or in-game mail.Amisha2 Dec 14, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 LF pet battler WTB someone to level 15 of my tradeable battlepets to level 24, thanks. pst me or mail me in gameConnects0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Hurt - 4/14H SoO is LFM We are currently looking for an Elemental Shaman. Hoping for 535 ilvl min. We are running a team of 11-12 ppl who are on a rotation for farm fights. We clear farm fights on Tuesday then generally work on progression thurs/sun. The 10 best toons/ppl for the fights are brought for progression. If its your week to sit out the farm fights you are encouraged to pug Tuesday or Wednesday. We run tues/thurs/sun 915pm-1215am server. We are also running flex fri/sat night during the same time and always looking for ppl interested in joining that group. Plz contact kyndale(vex#1314), skore, zionichi or hanstin in game or post if interested.Kyndale11 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 552 Frost DK LF Raid As title says. In need of a raid group that runs weekly. Prefer mid week (Tues-Thurs) 6pm server (I'm on the east coast). I have 13/14 normal experience and have several hours of wipes on garrosh. I have previous heroic experience and am looking for more in the future. Find me in game or I'll be checking the forum daily.Putternutter1 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 [A] New Guild - <Panda Clan> Panda Clan is a level 25, family-run guild recruiting active players interested in low pressure progression. The guild was originally formed with RL friends; however, most have become busy with school/work, etc. so my wife and I are trying to get it off the ground again. We've currently got 2 healers and 1 RDps (all ~530 ilevel). We'll start on challenge dungeons with aspirations of 10 man raiding as soon as we have the numbers. Times TBD, but likely to be in the evening time PST (you can have a hand in helping us pick!) If this sounds like fun to you, send myself or Alynna an in-game mail. Thanks for reading!Terwynn2 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Check your achievements!!! Proving ground achievements and titles seem to be disappearing. Check your achievs! It seems to be affecting healing and tanking -- but that's only what I've noticed thus far. If you notice that you're missing one/both/all of them, please post here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10861016049Novak0 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 LF2M Guild run SoO Normal on Sat@1PM EST Knight's Watch is taking a week off from heroic progression for exams etc, we will be running a full clear normal SoO on Saturday at 1:00PM EST and require some backups. Preferably one tank and one DPS, but some of us have offspecs that are viable, so almost anything will work. Be respectably geared and experienced, this isn't a carry run. Message me in game (Strygwyr#1405) or leave a message here,Axë0 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 LF 2-4ppl for Garrosh 8pm server Wed 12/11 The Evolved is looking for a couple fill ins/possible recruits tonight for Garrosh only. Please be 545+ and familiar with the fight (Flex kill at least preferred). We will provide all food, and flasks, and you are welcome to roll on any items that drop. Invites will start at 8pm Server. Current needs: 2 Heals (Prefer Resto shaman/Druids) 1-2 DPS (Prefer Ele shaman, Boomkin, Enh Shaman, Spriest, Frost Dk) Please contact Falconius, Firecracker, Pocahontus, Hatori, Wuthealz for consideration and a calendar invite Falconius#1299Falconius0 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 [A] [The Evolved] Recruiting <The Evolved> 13/14 25m has opened up recruiting once again. We are recruiting for our progression 25m team, as well as our casual base and would like to develop a PvP team between now and WoD. Our member base is more mature (mainly 25-40 years old), minimum age requirement for membership is 21. The guild is a very active, with over 80 active people and close to 900 toons in guild Progression raid environment: We are not a hardcore guild, we raid 6-8 hours a week on the progression team. We expect the members on this team to have positive attitudes, and be skilled, prepared, and willing to take some light criticism. We use loot council for distribution. For a permanent spot on this team 90% attendance is required, knowledge of what your class is capable of, competitive Dps/Hps, Legendary Cloak, knowledge of fights, and a dedication to bringing your "A" Game every night. We are looking for people that want to be here for the long haul, and people that want to continue on with us into WoD. Progression team currently raids Tuesday/wednesday nights from 8:30-11:30 server time. Current positions of need: High Need: Resto Druid Elemental Shaman Medium need: Balance Druid Arms/Fury Warrior Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Frost Dk We are also looking for the following leadership positions 1. Strong PvP leader: I am looking for someone to organize and set up regular pvp events for the guild. I tend to do most of the raid leading, and the thing called a job just seems to get in the way of setting up regular PvP events. 2. Another Raid Leader: I am looking for someone to add 1-2 more regular scheduled raids, preferably on the weekends. We have the numbers to support it especially with many of our members rolling alts. If youre team is missing a few every night, and your tired of recruiting, Im sure you would be able to fill your raid team every night with people from within our guild. Many of our long time members are skilled tanks, healers, and Dps'ers. We have a very positive, mature guild enviornment. Our goal is to become the most active guild on the server when it comes to raiding, pvp, achievments, and overall fun. Please contact Falconius, Lyzha, Firecracker, or Pamares. Falconius#1299Falconius1 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 transmogging does xmog gear sell well on this server? im new to lightbringer and im looking to earn a little gold for my guild. i have tried selling transmog items on my old server with very little success. any advice would be welcome as well. thanks for reading :)Risto0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 w2b tcg toys i have alot of but there's still lots i need like the grim camp fire etc. Feel free to pst me in game or add me smoke#1430Smøkë0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 537 Dest Warlock LF Raiding Guild Been playing since the release of BC, and just got back into things after a bit of a break. I have extensive experience raiding end game content as several different roles. I prefer to play with mature, focused, friendly players who aim to have fun vs treating WoW like some sort of 2nd job or like their life depends on it. lol My hours are very flexible, and I always come prepared with proper fight research if i don't have experience, flasks, food, and anything else that can help me squeeze out that last bit of dps. If interested please send me a in game mail or a msg (battletag is Whoadie#1683) and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks! :)Shadho1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 545 Fury Warrior LF Tues/Thurs Group As the title states I am a 545 ilvl fury warrior looking for a group on tues/thurs. I have 1/14H experience with a few pulls on H protectors on my main. I would like a guild that is still doing normals seeing as how this toon is a little undergeared due to a dead server. If you have any questions or would like to talk in game add, Deav#1478Ibethamaster1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 540 Arms Warrior Looking For a Home Hello lightbringer, I'm looking to transfer off of my relatively small realm and am looking for a guild to join. I hope to play my 540 arms warrior and I have 2/14 Heroic experience. I'm also hoping to gear and play my elemental/enhancement Shaman. I'm looking for a guild with a possible spot for me or at least a consistent guild flex run that I could join in on to start out with. Add me at Textless#1108 to talk.Bodge1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 "Tim Hortons" Canadian Guild! We used to be a guild that was made for just a few friends, some of which have stopped playing over the past couple of months. So looking to expand our ranks and get some more people who are Canadian and want to hang out, chat, level, play. We are LGBT Friendly, and I encourage all Canadian Brothers and Sisters to come join us and make some friends and have some fun :) We are NOT A raiding guild, and likely never will be. Just casual play, and friendly chat. Currently level 10.. mostly done by myself! So look for me in game, send me a mail or leave a message here... yeah I know the annoying symbols are a pain, but I am going to get my 90 main on the realm as the GM soon :) Real name, no funky symbols.Coffëë0 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 [A] Savage Raptor TCG Mount For Sale selling Savage Raptor on lightbringer server. Please mail or PM me in game for more infoThebestbell1 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 561 Disc Priest LF SoO tonight or Monday. Hi there, looking to join a group at Blackfuse or after anytime tonight or Monday. 14/14 experience. Pst if interested.Delat0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 -TY Thank YouLowhrs1 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 13/14 SoO LF Tank Set Sail to Fail is currently looking for a tank for SoO. We are currently 13/14. We currently have no plate dps or tanks, so a DK, pally, or warrior are preferred (though all will be considered). Scheduled raid days are Thursday, Friday, Saturday but those are likely to change in the near future, and we generally start at 5:30 or 6:00 server and run for 3 hours. Stern#1507 or Sternfan#1791 on battle-tag to contact me, or whisper Stërnfan, Deathtooprah, Facemelt or Grrizzt in-game. You can also apply on our website, http://setsailtofail.shivtr.com/ Thanks :)Sternfan0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 SoO 10m Raid LFM 8pm Wed/Thurs The Lightsworn level 25 Alliance Guild is LFM for its 8pm (server) Wed/Thur 10 man raid team. We currently have openings for: - Healer (Non-leather) - Ranged DPS (Mage or Warlock would be nice but all ranged classes are welcome) - Open (We are open to all specs and classes as we have characters that can adjust roles given the right mix or combination for a successful raid) Format 10 man. Invites go out roughly 15mins before start time. Flasks, Potions, Food carts are provided, but raiders are strongly encouraged to come prepared on their own. We use mumble as our voice chat. Loot Its simple – MS/OS/Nuke/Greed. We ask people to be mature, if you win something don’t be a loot hog and keep going look to see if someone else really needs it. For more information contact Merloe in game or via battletag at Merloe#1917.Merloe0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 553 Hunter LF Social Raiding Guild I'm currently looking for a social guild that raids once or twice a week. As I currently live in Switzerland, it would be nice if the raid times were around 11AM or so server time, though not quite required. The guild doesn't necessarily need to raid, I just really want a social guild that actually talks, the raiding would just be a nice bonus.Speaker1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 LF Social/Active Guild A long time player with many years raiding experience and multiple toons, I recently moved to Lightbringer with a small guild I raided with for a long time. Recently back from a longer break that I'd like, I've been moved out of the main raid team and have now decided to take the opportunity to find a new home with a much more active guild. What I'm hoping for is a large guild that raids together regularly, as well as heroics and old content, that offers a friendly, casual environment where people chat and have fun together more than everyone does their own thing. I'm a very active player looking for people who also have too much time on their hands =P I've seen a few recruiting for a second SoO team, which would be ideal though not necessary (please have an opening in flex though). Currently 524 Enhance with resto offspec. I'm the type of player looking forward to Warlords! Availability: Any If you are looking for a different class specifically, I have multiple 90's, but Keria is the only one currently geared above 520. I will be bringing other classes to LB. Thank you for your consideration.Keriadesora2 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Merger or Transfer Request - Lightbringer To whom it may concern: Lightbringer has a terrible Horde to Alliance ratio which ruins all world events and the horde side economy. Are there any plans to address this? Merger with a horde dominated server or free transfers to another server?Zigwizzy1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [A] PST/MST 25 Man Raid Spots Open! Greetings! <The Evolved> is adding the following specific player types to round out its core for casual and progressive raiding as well as other events for the 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar patch. We recruit for the long term regardless of your skill or experience and hope that anyone who comes aboard will enjoy calling the guild their home. We are currently looking for only the following class/roles for core spots on our 25 man progression raid team: **PST/MST players of the following classes in the age range of 25+ -who experience minimal lag, latency and connection issues; ** Highest needs: Death Knight: Frost Shaman: Elemental, Restoration Druid: Restoration Hunter: Beastmaster, Surv OS The Evolved raids 25-man progression on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:15pm-11:30pm server time. We continue on Thursdays or Mondays with 10 man raiding. We are also running early alt run 25 man raids on Tuesdays. All other classes and roles are currently closed to recruitment for core progression raid spots. FLEX raids are scheduled on Wednesdays and other impromptu days throughout the week. We still occasionally visit older MoP content for fun; ToT, TES, HoF and MV. Ideally our new recruits will have have completed their legendary cloak quest or are on track for completing their cloak quest shortly. Offspecs are also viably geared (or close to it) for raiding. Alts are welcome for alt runs and flex of course! The following additional information below will help to let you know if the guild will be the right fit for you: <The Evolved> is one of the largest, most active guilds on the US Lightbringer (PST) server. We are a socially active adult 25 man raiding guild and offer a variety of other fun activities to participate in. Members age 25+ with an encouraging, team-oriented attitude and willingness to learn are qualities that are more valuable to our guild family than your experience or gear. We are a diverse group of men and women with ages ranging roughly from mid 20s to later 40s with the core being age-mature (older). The atmosphere is ultra-friendly and very active. It is not unusual to have several members of the guild online no matter what time of the day or night. We do not just "appear" only when it is raid time. Although we are a large guild, members do not tend to get lost in the crowd. The guild is couples-friendly with several couples raiding together actively at present. Our raiders have varied experience; ranging from new-to-raiding, to members who are retired from hardcore top-ten guilds. The raiding environment is positive and lighthearted. No rage, no yelling. We ask for people to arrive at a raid prepared and be open to receiving constructive advice from some of the more experienced raiders now and then. We provide food, flasks, potions gems and enchants to our members. We use Mumble for voice communication. The guild offers live streaming of our 10 and 25-man progression raids, posts video presentations of our boss kills and takes boss kill screen caps with the raid teams as memorabilia for our achievements. If you feel our guild family will be a good fit for you and friends, contact any member in-game, who can also direct you to Firecracker/Amulet, Wuthealz, or Pamares BattleTags: Firecracker - Firecracker#1719 Wuthealz - punkyeti#1723 Pamares - sweetstar#1635 You can view our recruiting and guild info on our web page at www.the-evolved.enjin.com/recruitmentFirecracker9 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [A] WTS: Frozen Rune Hello all, I'm in the possession of a large number of frozen runes (the rare and now unavailable crafting mat). If anyone is interested I've put a few on AH on alliance side- feel free to message me in game or add battletag: Taerie#1579 to buy in bulk. Cheers!Emmiya0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 571 9/14HM Prot Warrior LF any interested Parties Prior to transferring Kylar#1538Kylar0 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Selling Avenger's Trillium Legplates (A) Selling Avenger's Trillium Legplates for 9,750 gold, post in the thread or send me in-game mail and I'll CoD it at you. Incidentally, buying a Protector's Trillium Legguards for 9,750 gold, after I sell the first pants. I am in no way terrible at selecting the correct pants to craft. *cough*Quard3 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 Endgame 14/14N LF a hunter Currently looking for a hunter that is 550 ilvl or better for our group that hopes to start heroic progression soon or soon after the holidays. Feel free to message in game, and for any information visit endgameraiding.guildportal.com for our raid times, loot rules and guild rules.Biti0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 [A] Nocturnål Recruitment 10 man 13/14N About us: We're a late night raiding guild for people who can’t or don’t want to play during the normal raiding bloc, but still want to see content in the 10-man format with a close group of dedicated and competent raiders. Right now we’re focused on finishing out the expansion on normal, without forcing members to commit to an overly obtrusive raiding schedule. We like to have fun, but we also like to see bosses going down. Our officer team has been raiding since BC, with some members even going back to Classic. What We're Looking For: A good healer. Anyone interested should have an ilevel of at least 530. DPS off sets are a huge plus as well. We're currently 13/14 on normal, and hoping to get our drakes before the next expac. Positions Open: 1 Healer (Monk/Shaman/Priest) 1 skilled DPS Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thur, 9pm-12am ST (West coast time) We also occasionally plan Monday raids at the same time when we lose raid days or when we’re on the verge of achieving some progression milestone .If you think you will have trouble committing to a late-night raid schedule, please think long and hard before applying. We’ve had many recruits balk at our times, but they work for our core members, and are unlikely to change anytime soon. Website: nocguild.enjin.com/recruitment If you're interested, pop on over to our website and submit an application!Magnanima0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 Horde - WTB Luxurious Silk Gem Bag Shoot me a message in game with a price for the bag. Either whisper or mail works and we can figure out a time to meet. Thanks!Zigwizzy0 Dec 2, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 LF someone to phase me to you. Can someone phase me to your server please? add me @ Algaliarept#1713Algaliarept0 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 14/14 Disc Priest looking for SoO Hi there, I'm currently looking to join any guild groups who may be looking for a fill in healer during their weekly raids. Unfortunately real life doesn't allow me to maintain a set raid schedule at the moment but I have raided high level for much of WoW content. I'm current 558 ilvl and have managed to achieve 14/14 normal SoO. If any guilds are interested please respond or add me to friends in game to have a discussion. ThanksDelat1 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 <Victory Road>(A)10m..13/14n..LF1M For Core <Victory Road> is currently recruiting for 1 open core raid spot. We are 13/14N as a guild, with half of the raid team already being 14/14N. The spot available is 1 DPS (Ele Sham, Spriest, or Ret Pally). We currently raid Tuesday & Wednesday nights, 9:15pm-12:15am Server Time. We're a solid group of friendly, sociable players that have a lot of raiding experience. You can add me or my other raid member on RealID if you're interested, or want to chat. Jwindhorn#1352 or DarkWarrior#1392Cållmej0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 <Audere est Facere>13/14 Recruiting heals/dps Audere est Facere is recruiting for our 13/14 raid team. We are in need of 1 permanent healer and 1 heal/dps combo. (pally/shaman/druid) Raid days/times are tue/thur/sun 6-9 server. All raid supplies provided, all we need is you. Contact Leyorik (Raidleader), Rhordi (Guildmaster), or myself for more info.Vorholle0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 [A] Looking for Raiding Guild for WoD Experienced Heroic raider looking for a home on my new main (either Mage or Holy Paladin) to help fill in your 20 man Warlords of Draenor roster. MoP raid spot not needed but prefer weekly scheduled optional Flex runs. (for alts or whatever) I'm willing to fill out an application. My preferences consist of the following: -Serious about recruiting up to a 20 man sized team (if needed) so trying Mythic is possible -Fun mature-ish atmosphere (+18, anti-clique) -Guild is active throughout the week, not just raid nights -Team plans to run scheduled 15-20 man Heroic (MoP normal), and casually attempt Mythic in WoD -Guild schedules optional Flex runs -Has a website with fairly active forums -Has a voice server (obviously) -Raids on a light schedule (2-3 mandatory raids per week) -Team doesn't raid later than 11:00pm Server (I'm a bit flexible here) -Values community over progression to a reasonable degree, but will not burden the raid carrying people unless necessary. e.g. Gearing a raider who switched classes for better raid compositionKayrie3 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 <TenThousandDays> Alliance: Recruiting <TenThousandDays> lvl 25, is currently recruiting for a new raid team. Runs are Fri/Sat at 9pm server (PST) with optional Sun or Mon during progression. Current focus is team building and taking out the trash with the old content. That will shift come WoD to the level and gear grind, and subsequent content push. Currently there are no ilvl or raid experience requirements to join (SoO experience and a legendary cloak won't make any difference 10 levels from now). We will be running flex and reg of SoO once a viable team has been assimilated. This is a perfect opportunity for returning players, and those who are seeking a weekend/late night raiding option. Due to the nature of raiding next tier, we won't have any specific roster needs until Mythical raiding. The group will focus on normal raids (any number of raiders from 10 to 25 people), then heroic raids (same requirement for raiders) and then Mythical (20 man only). This is the point in time when adjustments will be made and recruiting, benching or cuts will begin to push the Mythical content. Before that, it's just as Blizz intends, make it when you can, kill !@#$, get lootz. Please hit me up in game if you're interested, or have any questions. Scrambles Nathanial #1107Scramblestdd2 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 528 Ret pally LF raiding team I've been raiding since the drop of cata and have always enjoyed the atmosphere of a static team working together on new fights and learning together. I'm looking to raid on my pally who has recently become my new main, before it had been my warrior but with the MoP changes to them I haven't been feeling it anymore. I'm very raid aware and have always competed to be the best at any class I play, I will do the class and fight research and am willing to step it up where needed. I'd raided with a small guild of friends all through MoP, we went 6/6 mv, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES and 12/12 ToT and 2/13 heroic, but I had taken a 3 month hiatus and it wouldn't be fair to just step back in with them and take someones spot, as of now I'm 11/14 flex looking to jump into normal, feel free to add me Czernobog#1575. Hope to hear from some of you :)Reht6 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 LF Challenge Mode group Disc priest seeking a group for challenge modes. My goal is full gold. I have never gotten around to taking a serious run at these and feel it is time. I have some experience with them. I have most of the runs done with a silver result. I am looking for a group that is in need of a healer, or I can get a group started. Reply here or send me a whisper in game. BT: Suidoreh#1827 ThanksZelathei0 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 <Seishi> Looking for A couple good DPS Hello, I'm Sorin, leader of one of Seishi's raid teams. The raid times are 9PM-12AM on Thursdays and Sundays. I am looking for the following: A Disc Priest A Rogue I am looking for dedicated raiders, not flakes. Thank you, contact me here or at TuGaWaR#1661 on battletag.Sorín0 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 [A] 2 Healers and Melee DPS looking for home Hello Lightbringer! As the title suggests, currently there are 3 of us looking for a raiding home with a serious atmosphere while raiding. A little bit about us: 542 Disc Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Fennekin/simple 540 Holy Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Kad%C3%A2r/simple 557 Windwalker Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Diabeetis/simple We have experienced raiding in previous expansions, not realm first attempts but for the most part progression into heroics. I believe our most prestigious raiding achievement was the 10man Tribute to Insanity in WoTLK, afterwords the guild we were in fell to the more casual side of raiding and dropped into 10mans with the intent of pushing content but fell prey to people not showing, and a low attendance roster and eventually here in Mists stopped being a raiding guild altogether. What we are looking for is a home that will take us in for the rest of this expansion and most likely the next expansion as well. Ideally we'd like a guild that raids Tuesday-Wednesday for about 3 hours, but we are certainly not restricted to those days, we are open to more. I know our progress this patch and previous ones are not that appealing but we are intelligent raiders that know how to stack on a dime, have patience through progression, keep calm during intense boss fights, show up on time, and put out consistent numbers whether it be dps or healing. For more information contact Fennekin, Diabeetis or Kadâr (alt 0226 for the 2nd â) Cheers!Fennekin3 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 9/14 hunter LF a consistent raid spot Would like to do some trial runs with the group. I've had bad luck this expac joining groups who talked like they knew what they were doing then I watch them repeatedly making the same mistakes over and over and over. I'm not 550+ bc I don't wanna fluff ilvl w/ timeless gear when tier is better even if it is lfr. Ordos hates me and when I can find a flex that takes less than 550 ilvl I just get the same drops over and over. I know the fights, I know my class, I don't party so I'm always on in the evening, and I'm willing to put forth the effort on progression. I'll wipe for hours if we're learning. Key word though is learning. Sadly since moving to Lightbringer I've not found a group that feels the same. I moved here after my horde guild on another server fell apart bc leadership quit playing. I thought coming to a busy server would be a smooth transition. Originally I was trying to find a weekend group so I could raid w/ hubby. At this point I just want to raid again. I don't stand in crap, I target swap when I'm supposed to, and I follow directions. I don't care about repairs or flasks/pots. I have 10 lvl 90's and all max profs, so I'm completely self sufficient. I just want to get back to killing bosses. I already gave up and quit for awhile during ToT. Now I'm trying again to hopefully find a team.Enikka3 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 Proven Legacy LF DPS 4/14H <Proven Legacy> 4/14H Is looking for a dps for our core raid group. We raid Monday-Wednesday 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST. Looking for like minded semi-hardcore raiders. Prefer somebody that has good logs & close to 560ilvl. Contact myself in game or btag me at Invy#1895Invykhan1 Nov 20, 2013