Lightbringer

Jan 22 [A] Trial and Error 2/10H 10/10N LF RDPS A Little Bit about T&E: US-Lightbringer - Trial and Error is the brainchild of some old-school raiders looking to create that small close-knit family guild that seems to be in small supply. Our leadership have been playing for almost 11 years and raiding on the hardcore mindset for most of the tiers. As time went on, we decided to "slow down" (HA!) and go at a more relaxed schedule, as we feel, raiding shouldn't take 5 days a week. We don't mind helping out new raiders, so long as they show a willingness to show up and learn. We run our guild as a meritocracy. Our Progression: 2/10H Nighthold 10/10N Nighthold 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 2/3H Trial of Valor What We're Looking For: We're looking for high-caliber people that are socially active within our guild, meaning folks that log on outside of raid times and want to interact with other guildmates on Discord or in guild chat. Here is a list of our needs: DPS - • Mage • Warlock • Boomkin • Elemental Shaman • Shadow Priest Even if you're not listed here, we are ALWAYS looking for competent, high-quality raiders to apply. Expectations For Our Raiders: • Raid times are Tuesday - Thursday, 6:30pm PST - 9pm PST • Properly geared (gems and enchants) • 100% attendence during trial runs (~90% if passed trial) Emergencies/vacations happen, but you must let officers know ahead of time. • Look up fights BEFORE raid. This is especially true if you have not downed/seen the fight ON THAT DIFFICULTY. • Extensive knowledge of your class and spec • A willingness and ability to play multiple dps specs depending on fights (especially for mages, rogues, warlocks, dk). • Willingness to play an alt if necessary. • Ability to follow directions. If you are told to stack, be sure to be stacked ASAP. Interrupts NEED to happen. Stun WHEN WE CALL. We do check abilities cast and we know if you didn't do what we ask. Required Addons: • RC Loot Council • GTFO • Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs • Recount or Skada • Angry Assignments What You Should Expect of Us: • Efficient raiding and pursuing into mythic raiding • Social raiding guild • Laid-back atmosphere • Flasks/Food/Pots are provided • Experienced Leadership • A bangin' guild tabard. Because we all know that's a high priority. Contact Us! If you're interested or if you have questions, you can contact anyone in the guild and they'll direct you to an officer. You can always check out our website at www.te-guild.com Officer Btags: Guild Master: Chandratani#1500 Raid Leader: jericho#1227Ethereâl5 Jan 22
Jan 22 [A]<Han Shot First> 5/10n NH LFM We are currently recruiting for our heroic raid team with an eye toward mythic. We are looking to fill out our roster with a few quality players. Our raid schedule is minimal but we get a lot done in that time. The only thing holding us from mythic progression is you! Raid Times: Wed / Sun 6pm to 9pm Server time (PST). We use Discord for our voice chat and EPGP for loot. Our Current needs are: dps – Ranged preferred , but not required., all capable classes will be considered. Currently we are full on tanks and Healers. We do not have any full time spots available in those roles, but back up and social players are welcome. We are looking for players with Aptitude, Dedication, and Teamwork. In return we offer strong leadership with a history of raiding and a friendly adult atmosphere that still gets results during the long hauls of progression. In the end we are looking for individuals with the drive to down mythic bosses in a mature guild that doesn't shy away from some shenanigans here or there If <Han Shot First> sounds like the ideal community to you, feel free to contact me at Archaoss#1914 or any of the officers MrMace#1784 & co-gm Nuchie#1345Gravrover0 Jan 22
Jan 21 Skilled Holy Priest Greetings, I'm a skilled player looking for a raid team that raids twice a week. I can raid during the week if raids end at or before 10est. I can raid Friday/Sat from 11EST to whenever. I'm a skilled player who shows up prepared, on time, and performs well. I have cleared 10/10 normal Nighthold. I cleared EN heroic and ToV heroic as well. I've been raid healing for over 17 years and I'm exceptionally reliable. Please message Savagecabage#1358 or post here. ThanksRothrik0 Jan 21
Jan 18 [A] <Chaotic Tendency> <Chaotic Tendency> Who are we? We are a group of individuals that like to have a good time while trying to experience the content Blizzard has to provide on the harder difficulties. We are mostly a friends and family guild, however we are looking to move away from this for more players to fill core spots. We would like to eventually get into Mythic Raiding. We are looking to add true core member that fit in and want to stay and progress. We are not looking to gear out one of your alts. Everyone in the guild is 21+ Where do we rank? Tier 17 we went 10/10 Heroic pre nerf Tier 18 we went 13/13 Heroic pre nerf Tier 19 Currently We are 1/10 Heroic Night Hold We are 9/10 Normal Night Hold We went 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor We went 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare What do we need? 1 Melee DPS 1 Healer (Pref Holy Priest) We sit at about 11-15 players and we want to get it up to a consistent 20 for Mythic What do we provide? Guild repairs for raiding Raiding Enchants Mumble Guild Forums When do we raid? Tuesday - 6-8 Server PST Wednesday - 6-8 Server PST Sunday - 6-8 Server PST Hit me up in game Xaikavar Demon Hunter - Lightbringer Or on my battle tag Xaikar#1548Xaikavar2 Jan 18
Jan 18 [A] 889 4/7M Fire/Arcane Mage LF Guild Hello, due to our guild changing raid times and days before NH, I may be looking for a new home. I would like a guild around the same progression as myself with ambitions toward mythic NH eventually and an active Mythic + community. I can raid any day but Tuesday usually due to work and preferably would like start at or after 8pm PST. If your guild can fit what I'm searching for, I would love to chat more. Thanks!Hawnky0 Jan 18
Jan 18 887 Druid Tank LF min 6/7M Guild I'm looking for a good guild for mythic Nighthold progression last guild fell through with people not showing up etc. Must be a mid-late night guild 6-7pm server time start preferred. I have whatever voice needed but Discord is preferred. Don't care much how loot is distributed as long as its fair and not on personal. I've been playing since BC and have seen end game multiple times when it was current with a realm second Lei-Shen and a realm first Ra-Den kill. My tank weapon is at 35 right now (slowed down to not playing much past month) and my offspecs are all at 30 or higher. I can dps/heal whenever but i'm definitely a better tank than anything else. Best way of contacting me is through my Bnet Hotsdontfall#1451 dont check forums much at all.Hotsdontfall0 Jan 18
Jan 17 [A] Certain Death: Fresh Raiding Exp. Thank you for taking the time to read our post. Before I go in to the expected spill of information I would like to address our beliefs. We are first and foremost a loyal group. We work with anyone that puts for the effort to better themselves. We are progression minded, but not at the expense of leaving behind our raiders. If a raider ceases to show progress or falls behind the dedication curve then they will be bench for the benefit of the group. If you want to get into raiding for the first time or are returning after a long break then we may be a good fit for you. We are currently a heroic progression guild with mythic aspirations. (H EN 7/7 & H ToV 2/3) We are currently recruiting DPS of all types. We have a varying raid schedule due to working members. We raid two days a week from 6-9pm (PST/server) Those two days are usually Wednesday/Thursday but on occasion we raid on Tuesday/Sunday. The raiding schedule is made several weeks in advance. We use Discord for all of our voice communications. Our guild website is http://certaindeath.enjin.com/. We provide raid supplies. (when available) We use a Loot Council hybrid system for raid drop distribution. Usually we run loot on need/greed rolls utilizing a master looter but loot council can be invoked by raiders on BIS, Tier, and major upgrades. A more detailed explanation of rules can be located on our website’s forums. If you think that you could work with our raiding schedule and share our beliefs we would love to have you join our guild. If you have any further questions feel free to contact Bustagroove, Lioch, or Thagooch. Respectfully, Bustagroove-Lightbringer Guild Master Bnet: Machtstreben#11237Bustagroove0 Jan 17
Jan 17 <A> 2day 7/7H-2/3H Recruiting for Nighthold <Make WoW Great Again> of Lightbringer is looking for an OT, healers and DPS (especially ranged) to push into Nighthold next week. In just our second week of raiding last month after Christmas, we plowed through 7/7H EN and 2/3H ToV. Our raid times are Tue & Wed at 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time (PST) with the possibility of adding a thrid day for progression once we get a core squad. We are much less concerned with your ilvl and much more concerned with your actual skill as a player so if you know your class and understand fights don't hesitate to get into contact with us regardless of your current item level. Add us on Bnet or leave a comment below! Quizz#1428 UtShoez#1724Beartron5 Jan 17
Jan 16 [A] <Depraven> Recruiting New Players Depraven is returning to Warcraft. We are looking for new and old players that want to experience all that Legion has to offer. Guild Background Depraven is an MMO gaming community that began decades ago, playing D&D pen and paper. Our members are mature, like-minded individuals who share similar playstyles and interests. Mission Statement Our focus is building a strong group with good relationships through sound recruiting and teamwork. We are currently looking for members who wish to positively contribute to our guild and have fun. Depraven Information: Discord Voice Weekly Events Casual Focused Playstyle - Heroic and Mythic Dungeons Age Requirement- 18+ PVX (non-hardcore) SMS activity feeds Fun and exciting environment Faction Alliance Game Server Lightbringer Primary Play Times CST | PST | EST time zone. (North America) Application Process Our recruitment process is to ensure that we are a fit for you. Please apply at – www.depraven.com or apply in-game. We play for fun. We play to achieve our goals. We play with respect of others.Xateric0 Jan 16
Jan 16 866 Resto druid lf guild. Hello Lightbringer. I have an 866 resto druid on the alliance side and am looking for a friendly guild to run mythics and raids with. I am currently in a guild but it is extremely quiet and no body ever wants to do things together - its kind of depressing to ask in guild in anyone wants to run anything and constantly be met with a wall of silence. I am very friendly and helpful and would consider switching factions for the right guild. Available most days , and would really like to find a guild with others who like a good chat and run things together. Look forward to any response.Damnflanders11 Jan 16
Jan 15 <From Ashes> 7/7 H 1/3 H is recruiting!! Hey All!! Thanks for taking the time to have a look at our online family :) From Ashes is a group of people who do things the way a Guild should!! Here you are not a number of DPS/HPS. You are a person that we want to get to know and build lasting friendships with. Our Guild is based on being able to provide the best gaming experience possible to all our members regardless of skill level, time commitments, playstyles, multiple games, etc. That being said we STRIVE to achieve this, but nothing can be perfect!! We also DO taking our raiding seriously and expect everyone to carry their own weight and preform to a standard. What we are looking for at the moment is new members to add to our family. Whether it is PVP, Raiding, Mythic+ Dungeons, or Casual Play we have a place here for you. All we ask for in return is to be RELIABLE, COMMITTED, ACTIVE and CONSISTENT. If this all has you interested then please read on to the areas we are looking for to see if you'd be a good fit for us!! RAID TEAM We raid Tuesday and Thursdays 7pm to 10pm PST for progression and Saturday 7pm to 10pm for our casual or alt raid. Our current progression is 7/7 H EN and 1/3 H ToV We are looking for active members who will work as a team throughout the week to achieve Heroic AoTC for each raid and to push Mythic content as well. I am not recruiting specific comps for the raid, I am recruiting based on skill. For example i'll take more melee over ranged if the melee can do their job better. That being said I will list a few classes we would like to have in the team. preferred Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Demon Hunter PVP We have a few members that actively PVP in arenas but we are looking to branch into Rated BG's. We are not looking for anything specific with this team other than a desire to PVP and if you're new at it to learn :) Mythic+ Dungeons Currently our group tries to get everyone a +10 each week. We are looking to actively get higher and higher with these throughout the week each week. We would like to get enough to run 3 groups to do these so if this is your thing we need you!! Casual play, Achieve runs, Mounts We are now settled well into Legion and are expanding back into old achieve runs for rare things, leveling alts together, etc etc. We make sure that we have events always going on for any level and will be returning to this soon. Multiple Games We have many members who play other games outside of WoW. While WoW is our main focus we also play League of Legends, Overwatch, HotS, etc. We are also doing a discord game night once a week where we do something similar to quiplash. If any of this seems like a good fit for you please feel free to message me in game for any additional info :) BNET- JmoneyMS#1405 IN GAME- Ascé (alt 130 for the é)Ascé3 Jan 15
Jan 15 7M EN 3H ToV exp Ret Pally LF guild Ret Pally LF guild in Lightbringer. My main is 7/7M and 3/3H ToV experienced, he's Kanael in Aman'thul My Lightbringer alt is currently 878. Pls msg me using Kaneleth#6821.Kanael0 Jan 15
Jan 15 [A] Holy Paladin LF H night raiding guild Hey there, any heroic raiding guild looking for a holy paladin that raids at or after 8pm PST? Available any weeknight, and slightly earlier on the weekend. 877 ilvl, have logs as well. Currently have H EN on farm, but want to progress to something more challenging.Vestabule2 Jan 15
Jan 14 lf raiding guild 7/7h 2/3h pstMoslofrensil2 Jan 14
Jan 14 Lock looking for a rock'ing guild Looking for a guild on lightbringer. I Have a large Rock Collection in wow that includes "Pet Rock" "Slap Rock" and "Very Unlucky Rock". A must have for any raid and mythic run. I also can dps. only play lock. 876 So ya.Animex6 Jan 14
Jan 14 Kryptic is Looking for you! Raiders Wanted! Kryptic is looking for that special someone that like's to raid and has a great discord voice, or that person along with their significant other that they plan to have us carry (ed note: We're not saying all significant others are bad.... *snickers*) NEEDS: A Healer and Ranged DPS Current Raid Times: Tue/Thursdays/9:30pm-12 Server (Because Light Night Raiding is the 2nd best way to end the night) Officers: Lostfayth (AJ), Xianzhe Battle Tags: Lostfayth LostSol#1196 About Kryptic: Kryptic is a guild like any other, but with that slightly older but still cool enough to down a boss kind of attitude that's laid back yet sharp enough to tease you into quitting and questioning your play style. We enjoy raiding, gaming in general, and the occasional blood sacrifice (It's how we stay so youthful). About the current raiding team We’ve been raiding in iterations of this group since Wrath of the Lich King, mostly in a 10 man format, but with flex raiding we float between 10 and 15. We’re mostly awesome young professionals, amazing couples, and lonely college students that cannot raid 24 x 7, but really enjoy that aspect of the game and have for quite some time. The ideal candidate will possess the following: A good attitude, the ability to laugh, wipe with dignity, know how to play their particular class and role, and have a desire to progress. If this seems like something you’re into, reply below or contact our officers in game (in game mail preferred). Kryptic looks forward to hearing from you! Our Guild's Worth a Swipe Right ;-)Lostfayth3 Jan 14
Jan 13 <Insanitys Revelation> 7/7H EN is Recruiting. <Insanitys Revelation> is a guild that raids Saturday/Sunday 8:00-11:00 PM server time, or 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM eastern. As the season winded down in EN, we're trying to recruit and build back up for Nighthold, as we are currently on hiatus. Raiding times resume on the week of Nightholds release. Even those who aren't incredibly experienced are welcome to join, we're a community that likes to help each other out and help you achieve what you would like to for your spec. As the goal is to at least finish heroic as a guild group, we're willing to bench people to heighten the guilds progress, but that doesn't mean we don't want you around in the guild. We'll carry and gear others once we reach that point for normal and help you build yourself up. Our core team is a group of skilled players, and we'd like to build a solid roster for Nighthold. We're also community of friends that play other things as well when we have what we need done for the week in WoW. We also have a guild discord so even if we're not on wow it's super easy to contact me or others. If this seems like the guild for you and you'd like to join, let me know!Kylanná0 Jan 13
Jan 12 LF Late Night Raiding Guild DeletedAquareus0 Jan 12
Jan 12 **[A] <Wicked Claw> Casual Guild Recruiting** Guild: Wicked Claw Server: US - Lightbringer (PVE) Faction: Alliance Wicked Claw is a casual guild mostly composed of working professionals. We're recruiting primarily DPS (a little more range than melee) for raids and dungeons; healers or tanks with a DPS off-spec are also welcome. We prioritize personality over item level. Raids Fri & Sat 8pm-10:30pm server time Attendance is flexible. Play whatever class/spec you enjoy. Flasks and food are provided by the guild. Current raids are 7/7 H-EN on Fridays and 3/3 N-TOV on Saturdays. We'll start switching to H-ToV and Nighthold soon. Friday Raid: We usually carry 2-3 of our under-geared members. Saturday Raid: These raids are for progression. Players that raid on Saturdays must meet the DPS/gear requirement. View our raid logs at warcraftlogs.com. Raid Loot rules We do personal loot and trade items at the player's discretion by using a "Need MS/Need OS/tmog" roll. The only exception are the BOE items; we only roll on these items as "Need MS". If no one rolls, the item is donated to the guild. Dungeons We have three Karazhan groups that go on a weekly basis. We're always looking for more people to do Mythic+. Additional Info The guild is funded by donations from our members. We use Discord for raids, dungeons, or just to hang out.Pemony5 Jan 12
Jan 12 [A] <CC> LF DPS/TANK for NH (7/7H EN) M/W PST Hey everyone! Crimson Crusaders is a somewhat casual guild on US-Lightbringer looking for some active DPS and/or tanks for Nighthold. We would love to add a warlock to our team, along with a couple other DPS, preferably ranged, but willing to take a melee. We raid Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30pm to 8:30pm server time (pacific time). We aim to complete and progress through heroic content, normally beginning at normal difficulty. If we end up at mythic, we may try it, depending if raiders want to. We are all about 870-880 ilvl, and would be looking for players at about that ilvl as well to add to the team. We consider ourselves a very fun, and family-oriented guild because most of us have been together since the beginning of MoP, and a handful even before that. We use mumble for communication and we have a discord channel to chat or do whatever! If you aren't looking to raid, we would love casuals that enjoy leveling, dungeons, and we even dabble in a bit of pvp! I would say we're 18+ probably, we do enjoy cussing and joking around a bit, so if that bothers you we may not be a great fit. :P If this sounds like a guild you'd be interested in raiding with that isn't too completely serious, but really loves to progress through new content, we would love to chat with you! Reminder: we're looking for those that love to play and raid, not someone that will go MIA in two weeks. ;) Feel free to add me and message me on battle.net at Kirsten#1799 or whisper me in-game at Edelina-Lightbringer. I look forward to hearing from you guys! :)Edelina1 Jan 12
Jan 11 [A] <Firm Peaches> Recruiting for Mythic <Firm Peaches> (7/7H 2/3H) is recruiting DPS for mythic progression. We are currently looking for ranged DPS. Raid times are Monday/Tuesday 6-8 pm server time (PST) with an optional Sunday 5-7 pm. Raiding with us: We are focused on competitively clearing content, while also maintaining an enjoyable and relaxed raiding atmosphere. Most of our members have been raiding since Vanilla while the others are varying in experience. We work well and support one another, which has led to our success thus far. Please apply at http://firmpeaches.guildlaunch.com/Jessir7 Jan 11
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 10 [A] <Minor Catastrophe Inc> LF Casual Raiders <Minor Catastrophe Inc> is currently recruiting to fill our core raid group before the Nighthold release. About Server: US – Lightbringer (PvE) Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday/Monday 7-10 pm PST Our group is primarily comprised of working professionals who have been raiding since Vanilla and are focused on having a good time while achieving Ahead of the Curve (Heroic) progression without a massive time commitment. Current Needs We are currently recruiting DPS (both ranged and melee) and 1 healer, but are always interested in skilled players of any class and spec. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to add me (Pandabar#1273), Zigsa (Splitzer#1910), or Mûtiny (Tothegallows #1301) or send an in-game whisper or mail.Caridwen0 Jan 10
Jan 10 Functional 4/7M EN 3/3H ToV LF Healer/O Tank Functional, an Alliance raiding guild is recruiting! :) When: Weds, Thurs, Mon, 7 - 10 PM Pacific (10 - 1 Eastern) Currently Recruiting: DPS: Any (except hunters, sorry)----Healer: Pally (other classes welcome to apply!) Tank: Off Tank (must have a viable dps spec) Guild Culture: Guild culture is extremely important to us. We wish to maintain a respectful environment for players from all different backgrounds. Because we want to be a community for all players, we do not allow sexist, racist, or homophobic chat in Vent or in Guild Chat. That said, our sense of humor can be adult (PG-13 to R). Please be mindful that the guild is not necessarily suited for young children. A word on our raids: We only raid 9 hours a week so we have very little downtime when we're raiding, no gratuitous afks or brbs. We don't start early and we don't end late. We like to start on time and end on time. Remember: Gear can be looted, skill can be learned, but personality cannot be transmogged!! Don't forget the mounts, we like to hunt down rare/hard to get mounts for the guild :D Learn More & Apply: http://functionalguild.com/ Contact Us In Game: Nilophyte - Nilo#1910 (Guild Master, evenings) Isthi - Rina#1568 - (Anytime) Reesespbc - Coolwhip#1118 (daytime and evenings) Or send a tell to any online guild member for assistance!Isthi2 Jan 10
Jan 10 7 Tab Guild for sale < Dark Descent > a level 25, 7 tab, multiple achievement / unlocks, guild is up for sale. I'm asking 100k obo. If interested reply here or send me an in-game mail, I will respond in the evenings.Wesfargo0 Jan 10
Jan 8 Two Scoops Raiding Guild LFM Two Scoops is a raiding guild looking for more DPS and Healers in order to fill our core raiding group. We are 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 Trial of Valor. Our weekly raid nights are Friday and Saturday from 9-12 PM Eastern Time. Players that show potential will be helped and item level takes a backseat to skill. As well as a WoW raiding guild, we are a group of close friends who dabble in a large range of games. If you are interested in joining or if you want more information, reply here or message us in game at Pluto#11579 or FrisbeeToss#11958.Kiracite0 Jan 8
Jan 8 865 Restro Shaman looking for guild 865 (next week when research finishes) restro shaman looking for guild. Friend transferred here recently but is a higher end raider so won't be trying to join same guild. Would prefer to come to this sever to join a new guild. Looking for 2 or 3 night raiding guild, that does not raid on Fridays, have other commitments on that day. Ideal times would be after 4pm PST. Limited raiding experience on this toon / this xpac. Have cleared Heroic Nightmare. Been playing for years and do understand the game, researching fights, min/maxing and not standing in poop. Thanks for looking! Btag is Kerrigan#1685Ulee7 Jan 8
Jan 7 Been Waiting a Long Time for This achievement Me and my friend are trying to get glory of the ice crown citadel achievement but cant manage to do it, is there anyone that could help us?Wolvershock2 Jan 7
Jan 6 [A] Mail Enhancement 2/3H need DPS and Heals Hey! We're Mail Enhancement. We're currently 2/3H ToV and 7/7H EN. We need more dps and heals for our core group for Nighthold in a couple of weeks! Our discord is always a blast and we never take things too seriously. We'd love to try Mythic raiding as well if we get the members. If you're looking for something laid back but still want to make progress, give us a shot. One of our members put it nicely "I really just want a place to shoot the !@#$ while we raid. And I found it." You can reply here or PM me in game! Thanks.Masazumi0 Jan 6
Jan 5 [A] <Minor Catastrophe Inc> Is Recruiting Minor Catastrophe Inc. is currently recruiting to fill our ranks before Heroic Nighthold. About Server: US – Lightbringer (PvE) Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday/Monday 7-10 pm PST Our group is primarily comprised of working professionals who have been raiding since Vanilla and are focused on having a good time while achieving Ahead of the Curve progression without a massive time commitment. Current Needs We are currently recruiting DPS (both ranged and melee) and 1 healer, but are always interested in skilled players of any class and spec. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to add me (Pandabar#1273) or Zigsa (Splitzer#1910) or send an in-game whisper or mail.Caridwen3 Jan 5
Jan 5 DK lf raiding guild, willing to switch class 861 Frost DK Looking for a guild that raids Mon and Weds, late night on weekends, or after 8:30 pst on Tues and Thurs. Willing to switch to a number of ranged dps alts, but would need help with gearing. Also, have an 845 holy paladin. Feel free to add me if interested anythyme#1493Barrelrolled1 Jan 5
Jan 5 Make WoW Great Again LF Heals & DPS We are a very new guild that is currently 7/7 heroic EN and looking to build a core team to push into Mythic EN but mostly building for NH. If you want to experience the thrill of guild first mythic kills then this is the group for you! We are more interested in skill level as opposed to your current gear score and are willing to help out players who show promise. Raid times are Tue and Wed at 8:30 pm server time (PST). If you're interested in learning more please reply here or message us in game @ Quizz#1428 or UtShoez#1724Itsquizz1 Jan 5
Jan 4 Merry Xmas, and Happy New Year! Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Lightbringer! Hope everyone enjoys the holidays with friends/family and of course guildies :)Blitzpaladin4 Jan 4
Jan 3 880 Spriest LF Guild - PM Pst 880 Ilvl 884 In bag 7/7H 1/7M 2/3H Looking for casual or semi hardcore raiding guild that is stable and active. Available any day of the week 8pm PST or later (10pm central) I am active, know my class, competitive, fun... Contact me Dae#1557Nobananas4 Jan 3
Jan 3 [A] Cats on Fire is Recruiting for Mythic + Cats on Fire is recruiting for Mythic + We are a growing guild that enjoys PVE and PVP content. We are in the process of building our second dedicated raid team. We currently are full clearing Kara and doing Mythic + runs in the 7-8 range. We are not an intense guild, just friends taking it easy and getting it done. The raid times for our second group are not set at the moment. We use Discord and enjoy talking with each other and having some fun. Currently we are looking for all classes, geared or not geared. We can gear you up and have some fun in the process. If you interested message me; Therwina, Althenia, or Battle Tag: Redtxf#1313Therwina0 Jan 3
Jan 2 [A] <Mail Enhancement> is looking for you! Hi there, Zwingley here with an important public service announcement! <Mail Enhancement> is recruiting! Currently we're looking to fill our ranks for mythic. Our philosophy is, "Bring the player, not the class". We're back after Christmas break and we're building up for NIghthold. We'll take anyone as long as you're willing to learn the fights and pull your weight. You can tell from our name that we like to goof off and joke around, but when it comes downing bosses, we know how to play serious and slay some dragons. If you're interested in our history: we formed just days before the expansion dropped as a group of friends who hadn't played WoW seriously since Cataclysm. A lot of us started out with very little raiding experience, but we smashed through heroic EN and at one point wound up being top 70 on the server! Not a huge accomplishment for some, but for us this was really cool, and I'm proud of every member of our guild for helping us get there. So yeah, whether you're a veteran player looking for a new home, or a fresh face looking for a challenge, you're more than welcome to join us! Feel free to hit me up on bnet at spammalanche#1851 for invites and more information. Hope to hear from you soon!Zwingley0 Jan 2
Jan 2 [A] <Of the Dream> 3/7M EN 2/3 H ToV <of the Dream> is recruiting all classes for mythic progression and high level M+ pushes. Flasks are provided for all progression raids. Tu/Th/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm server. Casuals always welcome. We have been progressing since the start of legion and have hit a wall in getting a consisted 20man group for Mythic raids. We are in dire need of some Healers and DPS. If you are low item level we will work with you to gear up. Message any of the following: Guild Leader: Milad#1464 Raid Lead: Lotus#1120 Recruitment: BeserkZombie#1528Beserkzombie1 Jan 2
Dec 31 <Novus Lupi> LFM Heroic/Mythic Raiders Greetings! Thank you for taking an interest in <Novus Lupi> Guild History: <Novus Lupi> was originally created about a year ago on Korgath server, and has just recently transferred to US-Lightbringer in the hopes of making a fresh new start. Unhappy on our previous server, the guild transferred to find a new group of people to join our ranks. Our goal has been and always will be to help one another out and progress together as a team. Many of us have raiding experience and are looking to build our raid team back up from the transfer and progress into heroic and mythic Emerald Nightmare, ToV, Nighthold, and mythic + dungeons. Many of us love to PvP as well and we will be running plenty of rated BGs and arenas. In our guild we strive to make everyone feel welcome and at home. This being said, we have an absolute ZERO tolerance for elitist attitudes and negativity. Whether you're joining us to progress in raiding and running mythics, or just wanting a social and friendly guild to level in, we strive to keep the moral of our members high and make sure they feel welcome and comfortable. What We Expect From You: For Our Raiders: It is mandatory to study up on fights before the raid and to make sure you know the mechanics of each fight. Videos and links for fights will be posted on our Discord server as well as our Facebook page, so it is expected that each raider will do their part to watch/read the resources provided to them. We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes prior to the raid start and be fully prepared. (having items needed for the raid and fully repaired gear). Our guild uses Discord for our primary means of voice comms. We have ZERO tolerance for elitist attitudes and raging during raids, and any players who rages will be removed promptly. We value teamwork, commitment and patience above top DPS. There will be wipes, and accepting and understanding this is a must for anyone wanting to join us. We are not looking for only the top rated raiders to join our team; anyone with a desire to commit to our schedule and progress with us will be given a chance. If you are new to raiding, we welcome you as well and will help anyone who is willing to learn, grow and progress. The most important thing we ask of all our members is to be kind, helpful and friendly. Our main goal is to have fun doing things together as a guild, and creating a fun, friendly environment is our top priority. We also ask that our members be involved in the guild and participate in guild activities. I promise, we make it fun! What You Can Expect From Us: The primary objective of our guild is to have fun and build comradery. Whether it be pushing into heroic and mythic raiding, pvp, leveling, or any number of things, having fun in a friendly and inviting atmosphere is key. We strive to fill our ranks with patient, mature players who are active and social when it comes to chatting and participating in guild events (you're going to see a lot of green text in your chat tab!). Our leadership is fair, patient and very helpful. If you want to raid and are committed to doing so and have the patience and drive to progress and grow together, then we'd love to have you. We are willing to put in the effort and time to help those who are serious about raiding. We only raid 3 nights a week, but we push to down bosses in a timely manner and take this very seriously. While we maintain a serious attitude when it comes to raiding, overall we are a very laidback and friendly bunch of people and love to maintain a strong social circle, even outside the guild. Our Raid Times/Days: Tue, Fri: 8pm-11pm EST Optional Sat, Sun: 7pm-10pm EST * We are very mindful and understanding of the fact that many of our members have busy schedules, and things do sometimes come up that interfere with raiding. Real life comes first, and as such sometimes raid times may have to be rescheduled to fit the needs of the members. * Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting all classes and roles for our raid team, and all types of players are welcome to join our guild. However we are especially in need of the following classes: ranged DPS: warlock, mage melee DPS: demon hunters, DPS DK, WW monk healers: MW monk, resto shaman, resto druid tank: we are currently not looking to add any tanks to our raid team, however any tanks are still welcome to join us! We are looking for more heroic ready raiders (860+). If you are interested in joining our heroic raid team, let us know! If you would like to join us and think our guild would be a good fit for you, then please feel free to contact us via Bnet or in game mail. Thank you! Derêzzed-Lightbringer - GM Btag: Lupa1214#11197 Hêlzvog-Lightbringer - Co GM Boomstenlaká-Lightbringer - Officer Btag: Rollwithsten#1192Derêzzed31 Dec 31
Dec 30 [A] Late Night Raiding LF DPS/Heals <Temporary Guild Name> is looking for more DPS and Healers to even out their Mythic group. We are a newer guild that has been rather successful with our late night, casual raiding group. We would like to add more people to the roster in order to start mythic content. We are in need of 4-6 new people to help round out our group. We are looking for ranged DPS in particular (lock, spriest, hunter), and a few more healers (shaman, monk). We are currently 7/7 H EN and 2/3 N ToV with a Helya kill on the way this coming week. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 10 PM - 1 AM ST, and we sometimes throw in a Sunday if we want to push content. We are generally casual, our peak hours are late at night for the most part, but we get the job done. If you are interested please contact any of the following for more information: Auròra, Sovellis, Blackmaane, Llava Euro, or Aurâ.Auròra18 Dec 30
Dec 30 New Toons/pvp & arena twink group?? Howdy y'all, I hope all of y'all are having a good day/weekend to all of my vets out there. I was just wondering if anyone on Lightbringer wanted or is interested in making a new toon with me and go ham on pvp & arena. I'm also going to be making a twink guild on this server as well, if you want more information please feel free to add me on BNet @ DarkRaider#1414Garrth0 Dec 30
Dec 30 {{A}} <Chaos Council> 2/7M and 3/3H <Chaos Council> 2/7M and 2/3H is looking for HEALERS and any DPS to add to our raid team. We raid on M/T/W 6:30 to 9:30 server time. PST for more info. We have been raiding together since HM (WoD) and been friends for much longer. We are in need of about 5 more extra bodies to have an all 20 man Mythic run. We are currently in need of any DPS class and 1 or 2 more healers. We are not particularly looking for ilvl, but more importantly, the person behind the class. Come be a part of our team, our small but close-knit group of players. Message me for more info. Thanks !Pinehearst3 Dec 30
Dec 29 NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE DONT READCatnippet4 Dec 29
Dec 29 Relapse Recruiting!!! GM of Alliance guild <Relapse> on the Lightbringer server. Currently looking for members to fill out our raid slots to go into mythic raiding. In need of desperate need of a Holy Paladin and another healer of any class along with ranged dps. Raid times are Mon-Wed 5-7:30 PM server times. Whisper myself or anyone else in the guild for more information!Kaisir0 Dec 29
Dec 29 LFGuild 9p-12a (server) raid schedule 2/10 M I work second shift so it's difficult to find a guild that fits my schedule. Prefer Tue/Wed/Thu but am flexible. 99%* attendance! I don't mind guild progress so long as everybody is willing to do thier best! I prefer enhance but am fine as resto. My experience as a core raid member ; BC: Kara-Hyjal WOTLK: Naxx-IC MOP: SOO Please refer to armory profile. Thank you! *nobody is perfectEnera0 Dec 29
Dec 25 Let It Snow Achievement (Lf Undead Rogue) I'm wondering if there are any undead rogues that could help me with completing the Merrymaker achievement. Please and thank you in advance =DAbrenuntio0 Dec 25
Dec 24 [A] <Moar Dots> - Open Recruitment <Moar Dots> Experienced leadership and recently reformed guild focusing on transitioning into a serious progression guild. All serious and dedicated players welcome as we rebuild our roster. In need of the following key roles: Resto Druid Holy Paladin Ranged DPS (All armor proficiency currently welcome) Currently raiding Monday through Wednesday 6pm - 9pm (PST) 7/7H EN 2/3N ToV Rules: 60% Attendence Be prepared (all consumables for progression content, flask-food-pots) Be on time Keep voice chat clear ML /roll MS>OS All inquiries please be directed to IGN: Gabbriele and/or SalarasGabbriele0 Dec 24
Dec 24 <B> Heroic/Mythic EN and TOV I got a late start to Legion due to my job but I am trying to catch up by purchasing a Heroic or Mythic carry for my Holy Paladin for Emerald Dream and potentially ToV. I would prefer Master Loot if possible and am open to discuss pricing for either Heroic or Mythic. In game gold of course. I'm on holidays visiting family so the best way to contact me this week is through here. I'll be on WoW in the evenings while on Holiday. Battle tag: Skobuffs#1166Advised0 Dec 24
Dec 23 870 Lock LF guild/transfer **UPDATE** No longer looking to raid with my lock....switching back to my mage, who has been my main toon since Wrath. Mage is a bit behind the curve, getting a late start in Legion; currently only lvl 855, but a few H EN farm runs for gear and he'd be upwards of 865 and viable to any progression group. What I'm looking for: A laid-back, non-drama guild which has fun when raiding, but also can be serious when it comes time for progression or when learning a new fight. I am available most nights between 9:30 PM EST (6:30 PM server) and 1:00 AM EST (10:00 PM server). What I'm NOT looking for: --Guilds that solely look at numbers for 'parsing.' I'm not looking for some guild that expects you to pull insane DPS numbers (those 'elitist' guilds). Check your ego at the door.... --I prefer to play Alliance, so all those Horde guilds out there that read this post, thanks but no thanks. My btag is trollbait#11446; feel free to add me and we can chat more in-game. Thanks and best of luck to your guild/group.Mórtimer8 Dec 23
Dec 23 A - Novus Sanctum 7/7H 3/3N LFM What we need: Looking for two ranged dps for our progression team. All quality players will be considered! We love raiding and provide two teams for our guild, both Progression with a goal of moving into mythic (Tues/Thurs 6PM PST) and Casual whose goal is to be the more relaxed fun run raid ( Wed/Fri 6PM PST ). Who we are: Novus Sanctum consists of a variety of players ranging in age and from various backgrounds. Many of us have been, at one point of time, in top tier guilds on various games. We still love raiding but have realized there are many aspects to gaming in WoW! We also love to theory craft, debate and talk about practically everything gaming and non gaming related. We are currently 7/7 H, 3/3 N and plan to get into mythic raiding soon. Basically we enjoy every aspect of the game as a guild. We offer a home where you won't be afraid to ask questions, curse a little (or a lot sometimes) and enjoy your gaming experience how YOU want to. We're a guild of friends and want you to feel as if you're home. We all enjoy chatting in vent while we raid/group and it's easier to create and maintain friendships that persist through multiple games. Contact us: If you are currently looking for a guild and we match what you would like, feel free to stop by the website (http://novuskiller.enjin.com) or if you have questions please do not hesitate to contact one of the officers: Emereí, Libration, Niakaya, Calikk, AppleseedsNiakiya6 Dec 23
Dec 23 [A] <Law and Order> Social, Casual guild We are a few RL friends looking to add some quality people! Planning to raid wednesday nights 6-9 server (8-11 Central) No experience? No problem! Need gear? We'll help! All classes and roles welcome! Add my Btag Kaptainfive#1519 or hop on our discord https://discord.gg/MyqxcXq if you have any questions!Dazshadar0 Dec 23