Lightbringer

May 25 <DoT> Recruiting For Heroic NH / Tomb Hello there DoT or Divinations of Time, is a small friendly of mostly friends wishing to expand our roster to complete a 15man raid team running 2 tanks 4 heals 4 melee and 5 ranged. We are a casual guild raiding Fridays and Sundays 6pm to 9pm pst. we are looking for 2 more healers and some ranged dps. This is a casual guild we ARE NOT looking into mythics unless we have the current raid on FARM. Currently we are 7/10H working on Bottinist. Recruitment open for: Healers: . Hpriest . Monk . paladin Ranged DPS: . Mage . Spriest . Warlock . Hunter . Boomkin We use personal loot UNLESS we are on a tier boss and someone needs thier 2pc or 4pc completed then we may put it on master loot to help get that set completed. If you think we would be a good fit for you add me to Btag: Zekröm#1328 alt0246Zekröm4 May 25
May 25 [A] T/Th Late Night Guild, 4/10 M LF Hpally Guild - Alone [Late Night guild] Realm - Sargeras [Alliance] Raid Time - 10:30-1:30 A.M Pacific (1:30-4:30 A.M. EST) Raid Days - Tuesday and Thursday <Alone> 4/10M Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Focused Guild is looking to recruit a Mythic ready Holy Pally We are pushing M NH with the mindset of solidifying our core roster for M Tomb. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Most of our players log on past 10-11 P.M. Pacific (: Our core is extremely solid, but are in need of specifically a Monk/Druid tank and Hpally/MW to really cap our team in prep for M ToS and continued M NH Progression. Feel free to add: Matty#1515 with questions We do not require applications, but you and I will have a discussion in discord in replacement of the app process.Mattyenh1 May 25
May 23 5/10m <Of the Dream> is recruiting <Of the Dream> (5/10) is a progression oriented guild with a casual atmosphere looking for members to flesh out our mythic raid roster. After achieving 5/10 mythic after a very short time, summer hit us hard and fast with members moving both employment and life status, leaving a couple of holes in our roster that we need filled. We’re currently searching for a healer or two, preferably with a paladin in that mix, and several DPS to help us finish as much of mythic Nighthold as possible, and start strong into Tomb. We’re a fun loving bunch, but also know how and when to get serious and kill internet dragons. We’d much prefer to have a player who can consistently show up to raids on time, and perform to an acceptable level than somebody who maybe makes half the raids and looks pretty when it’s a farm fight. Being able to understand things, and think critically about an encounter, and your role within it, is vital to making progress easy, and we want as many of those people as we can muster. In short, we want consistency and an ability to perform the roles needed to kill a boss. We’d rather you have blue parses and do a mechanic than have orange ones but screw the raid if something targeted you. Important information: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday raid nights, with Sunday as a clear day for old or outdated content (presently, this means heroic NH). 8:30-12:30 Central RCLoot Council is used as the loot distribution. If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with me, or add lotus#1120, berserkzombie#1528, or milad #1464 as a battle tag friend for answers.Astynaxx0 May 23
May 20 [A] <The Midnight Angels> - LF DPS [A] <The Midnight Angels> of Lightbringer - US, are seeking progression oriented players to round out our raid team as we move into mythic. We offer a friendly social environment that pushes to clear content. Our main goal is to clear each tier while it is relevant, while we understand that raid is not a job it is still a commitment. Our raid days and times by time zones are: Saturday and Sunday: ->Noon to 4pm EST ->11am to 3pm CST ->10am to 2pm MTN ->9am to 1pm PST ->We are currently 10/10 Heroic NH ->We are currently in need of DPS. ->We are currently taking cross server raiders as well Expectations: ->Punctuality: This is very important. You should be online and ready to be invited 15 minutes before raid time, so we can pull on time. ->Discord: We will be using discord. You should have a working mic. Attentive listening skills are important. ->Raid awareness: Dead DPS does no DPS. ->Attendance: we understand that real life happens but please stay committed as best you can. ->Missing raid: If you have to miss raid we ask you contact your raid leader or an officer. You can get ahold of us in game. You can also get ahold of us on Facebook or discord. ->Consistency in performance. ->A strong and clear understanding of your class. ->Research fights! ->Consumables: We do provide them to raiders via the guild bank, but please be prepared at all times. Please feel free to contact! -> /who The Midnight Angels if you are on Lightbringer ->Raid lead and GM ->Corinny @ Zephilla#1245 ->Co raid lead and Co GM ->Avrillena @ robotninja#110725Corinny0 May 20
May 19 [A] Abyss Walker - 8/10 Mythic. [A] Abyss Walker - Lightbringer [US]. Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild. <Abyss Walker> Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Abyss Walker is a raiding guild that attempts to strike a line between casual and hardcore. As a guild we have began raiding at the start of Warlords of Draenor and successfully cleared all Heroic content. We successfully achieved Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare and are now progressing through the more challenging Mythic content of Nighthold. We are constantly looking for new players to join our team and progress through challenging and rewarding raid content. Current Progression: [7/7 Heroic] [7/7 Mythic] [3/3 Heroic] [2/3 Mythic] [10/10 Heroic] [8/10 Mythic] Raid Schedule: [Tuesday], [Wednesday], [Sunday]: 6:00PM - 9:00PM (Server Time - PST). Recruitment: We are accepting any and all applicants for substitutes. Substitutes are welcome to join on heroic runs and may be asked to join for specific mythic bosses depending on class and performance. We are also recruiting the following classes for potential core slots, which forms our “default” mythic roster that we modify from boss to boss. Tank: Deathknight Paladin Warrior Healer: [Potential position available] Damage: Hunter Monk Priest Deathknight Shaman Mage Warrior The above are roles ideal for the raid team. Additional classes are still accepted and we urge you to still signup. If raiding is not for you, but would like a guild with which to run Mythic + dungeons, recruitment is open to all. Attendance: We are looking for people who can make a minimum of 3 out of 3 raids/week. 90% attendance should be considered a bare minimum, and regular absences may result in a player being shifted to a sub. If you know you will miss a raid in advance, notifying the officers helps us prepare a substitute. Contact and application info: Email: abysswalkerguild@gmail.com Website: http://www.abysswalkerguild.com In-Game: Guild Master - Crysilisk - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Raid Leader - Silentveil - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Serenrae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Terje - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Azuzae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUWccuVODzEWgegWN2xdWJx2exwqrF4g7TXvh_6OVU8/edit?usp=sharingCrysilisk0 May 19
May 18 [A] LATE NIGHT LF DPS for M NH and M Tomb! <Sleep Now> on Lightbringer is looking for a few more to gear up and get ready for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras! About us: We are a newly formed guild seeking to effectively push raid content in a fun and relaxed environment. Many of us have extensive Heroic (pre WoD) and Mythic raiding experience in hardcore raid environments (including top 20 US) and are wanting to get back into raiding on a lighter schedule. We are currently in the process of recruiting enough people for mythic raids, but in the meantime we run Normal and Heroic Nighthold and Mythic+ throughout the week. Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9-12PM PST (12-3AM EST) Current recruitment needs: Ranged DPS: •Exceptional DPS •HIGH NEED ON: Mages, Boomkins, Spriests, and Warlocks Melee DPS: •Exceptional DPS •HIGH NEED ON: Fury Warriors, Rogues Healers: •Exceptional healers •HIGH NEED: RESTO SHAMAN All exceptional players encouraged to apply, even if your class is not listed! Expectations: -Be knowledgable of your class, know what is expected of you for each fight and have the appropriate talents. -Know the fights, and be prepared for any role you may need to perform in any given fight. -You should show up on time and prepared with any consumables needed for raid. -Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. -You will be expected to post out if you can't make it or will be late. -Most importantly being able to communicate in voice chat is required. Contact: Feel free to apply on our website or contact one of us if you are interested and have any questions. You can contact us at verjace#1593 or Soulsweeper#1739, and our website is https://sleepnow.enjin.com/Spicyboy0 May 18
May 17 [A] <Revered and Reviled> 10/10H LF RDPS Hello, <Revered and Reviled> is looking for ranged dps for our heroic raid team. We are a semi-casual, helpful and friendly guild that focuses on clearing heroic content. Our goal is to always get AOTC, and we consistently do. Raids are TUE/THUR from 5-7:30 server. We also have pie, and everyone gets a juice box after raids. If interested hit me up here or in game. Thanks. Pasquale #1579Mortemedico0 May 17
May 17 [A] <MetaCortex> 10/10H 8/10M LF DPS Heals Hello there, we are recruiting for Mythic raids. We are currently looking for DPS (would love one with Heals OS). ilvl does not matter as long as you are a seasoned and dedicated raider. But we are hoping for atleast 890 ilvl. Pref Rogues and Cloth DPS but all are welcome to apply. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-9:30 server (PT). Invites start at 6:45 server. We require near perfect raid attendance! Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We only spend 7.5 hours a week so we like to make the most of it. No one is forced to play a certain class, play what you like, but you are expected to switch to your off-spec occasionally if the need arises. About us Most of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after failing to raid HFC consistently (dead server), on this server we quickly rose and managed to reach the top 10 rank before starting to wind down. We are planning to clear Mythic content in Legion. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ Best way to contact me is via B.tag: topapa#1200 EDIT: Post will be updated (often) to keep up with roster requirements.Amarånt45 May 17
May 17 [A] <Rumor Has It> WEEKEND MORNINGS! We recently decided to set up camp in Lightbringer and we're in a transition period after years of raiding in cross realm, but we don't mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer to join us in mythic Nighthold. 10/10 H NH 2/10 M NH. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are: -Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern -Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern Eastern time http://time.is/ET Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks, and reliable offspecs are appreciated. We take the player over the gear, If this sounds like something that'd interests you, contact me for more info, i'd love to speak with you one on one. Serathil#1871Slerne0 May 17
May 17 [A]<Crimson Crusaders>10/10H LF DPS for ToS Hiyas, fellow WoW players! Crimson Crusaders is currently looking for more raiders as we prepare for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a semi-casual guild that aims to clear heroic content of the current tier. We usually do not dive into mythic content, so if that's what you're looking for, we may not be for you! If you're looking to just clear heroic and raid twice a week, keep reading! Guild Name: Crimson Crusaders Realm (US/EU): US-Lightbringer Realm Type: PvE Realm Timezone: Pacific Progression: 10/10N NH, 10/10H NH this tier Raid Times: 6:30-8:30 PST Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday Openings: Any DPS, prefer some ranged Warcraft Log Page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/173182 What do we expect from you? -Even though we are a semi-casual guild, we prefer you to show up to raids and be on time with flasks, pots, runes, food, etc. We do give you access to the guild bank and raiding essentials like flasks and pots once you begin to raid, and we give food buffs as well. We only raid twice a week for 2 hours per raid night, so if we want to progress well, we need everyone to show up! -For ToS we would like you to be about 900 ilvl, because that is what most every raider we have now is currently. Prefer DPS to be ~600k+ for single target fights for new recruits. Higher than that would be great. -Not to be a guild hopper, looking for someone to commit! If you're going to get "burnt out" 2 weeks after ToS drops, we would prefer to pass on ya. We want people that enjoy the game. More about us: -Many of us have been together since SoO, and some of us have been together since Vanilla! We are like a family, and we love to hang out and have fun, which is the goal for raids, along with progression. -We use Discord for voice chat and posting of logs, or other announcements. -We aren't a giant guild, and not a huge amount are on during the day, mainly in the evenings. -We love to do things besides raid together, like Mythic+, questing, PvP, etc. Contact information: If you have any questions, or are seriously interested, please feel free to add my battle tag: Kirsten#1799 Hope to hear from some of you soon! KirdyEdelina1 May 17
May 16 [A] Rude Awakening Recruiting for H/M NH/ToS Hi there! I'm Dumbassduck, Raid Leader of <Rude Awakening>! we're looking to actively recruit some Ranged DPS and Healers to fill our our Heroic and Mythic Roster for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras! :D We're currently 10/10h in Nighthold. Our Roster currently consists of: Tanks: Protection Warrior Bear Druid Healers: 2x Restoration Druid RDPS: Shadow Priest Fire Mage Marksmanship Hunter Demonology Warlock Balance Druid 2x Elemental Shaman MDPS: Havoc Demon Hunter Assassination Rogue Frost Death Knight Enhancement Shaman Fury Warrior Survival Hunter We raid on Saturday and Monday from 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST. We have a semi-casual atmosphere in our raids, we're more than happy to shoot the !@#$ during trash and farm content, but on new bosses or on a night that we're particularly struggling, then things will get a bit more serious and things are taken less lightly, but overall it's still a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We're currently using a Lootcuoncil based loot distribution system, we assess the severity of the upgrade and also take into account things like Best in Slots, itemization, Attendance, and individual player skill. We appoint one member, in addition to our officers to the Loot Council to keep things fair on a week to eek basis. We plan to run LC moving into Tomb of Sargeras, and are currently running Personal Loot until then (Unless we have new players to gear up!). We currently are raiding using Discord, Raid Lead: Prayfordusk#1930 // The Duck#5684 (Discord) Guild Lead: Littlepaws#1139 Logs (My personally uploaded logs): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/15541 Anything on Wednesday (Alt run), Saturday (Main raid night, 1 night to clear) or Monday (I sometimes raid with a friend on Monday but once we are back to 2-day Raid schedule this will be for the 2nd night's logs). Feel free to message us if you have any questions.Dumbassduck2 May 16
May 16 [A] ?Spec Warrior LF Guild/Raid Team Hello all, I recently had a schedule change at work and now I am free to raid almost any night after 5pm server. (Unavailable on Fridays/Saturdays) I haven't acquired a legendary yet so I am looking for a group before I decide which spec to lock-in to. I would prefer to Tank but I am okay with Fury/Arms. I am an experienced heroic raider with no mythic raiding experience. I am a family man who understands that this is just a game but at the same time I like to be serious when raiding/pushing progression content. I am willing to help push a new team or play catch up to an established team. I have 5 years of raid-leading experience and can help in that capacity if needed. If anyone has an availability that I might be able to fill please contact me. * I also have all tank classes at 110 if needed for a comp. I will have to gear them though. Battle Tag: Machtstreben#11237 Discord: Mach#1194Machtstreben1 May 16
May 15 LF Friends Title says it all! Looking for friends to run mythic plus dungeons with and chill. btag: Tatsu#1174Tritheia2 May 15
May 15 BM Hunter LF Guild DELETEKryptic2 May 15
May 14 Dead server Is Lightbringer a dead server?Treincin5 May 14
May 14 From Ashes now Recruiting 10/10 H NH Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to looking into being a part of our online family! We are a social/family based Guild that focuses on providing a fun, challenging and positive atmosphere and overall game experience to our members. We have been around as a guild since the late part of MoP but a vast number of our members have been playing off and on since classic WoW. We believe this is a great place to call home as we make sure not to lose ourselves to any one part of the game completely and that we see our members as people and not just a number! If any of this interests you please feel free to read on and contact us for any information and possible guild membership. RAIDING- We are currently recruiting for core spots in our progression raids and are looking for people and classes to compliment our core group. Ranged DPS and Healers are of a high priority to us right now. Ideal fits would be.... Ranged DPS- Open Melee DPS- Warrior Healers- Monk, Disc Priest, Druid Currently our progression is 10/10 H. We are aiming to build up to a 25 man roster of core members to be able start raiding Mythic NH and then to hit Tomb of Sargeras quickly and push into Mythic ToS. Even though Mythic is only 20 we need and want to have the flexibility to be able to run certain comps per boss and to cover absences as needed. We raid Tuesday & Thursday from 7pm-10pm server or PST. We also do a Saturday raid at the same times every other Saturday to allow our members not on the progression team to experience the content as well. Loot is distributed mainly by loot council and with RCLootCouncil. We do NOT use the point system for loot, only the interface so the council can see all info before making their decision and make sure it goes to the best use available for each piece. Lastly, our ideal raider is someone who shows up ON TIME, is prepared with the knowledge of the fight, Flask/food/pots are provided but we need help outside of raid to farm, carries their own weight with class performance and mechanics and above ALL else has a TEAM mentality not an individualistic mindset. Being run by a former marine this is not an option to go against, you must be for the TEAM at all times. GUILD ACTIVITIES- Outside of raids we are usually doing Mythic+ dungeons and have the majority of the raid team with Keystone Master and a few select members are in the top 10 rankings among their classes for the entire server. Needless to say we do these a LOT!! We also organize guild competitions, Mount runs, and achievements runs monthly as well. We do have a decent activity in PvP but are looking for a few more who would be interested in working on an RBG Team as well. Our voice server is thru discord and to get to know our members you will want to have this ASAP. The vast majority of our time is spent in their bull!@#$ting around and while we do use guild chat often discord is the best way to get noticed. In conclusion, if this seems like a place you'd like to try out as a potential home for you please get in contact with any of the members below to get set up Guild Master- Ascé ( Bnet JmoneyMS #1405) Officer- Khride ( Bnet Shinta #1690) Officer- Sellianya ( Bnet ShadowMk3 #1502) P.S. We now have given potential members access to our discord where we do the application process. Here is a link to our Discord where you will find the directions in our guild info https://discord.gg/E87k89MAscé14 May 14
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 13 Top Hat Mafia We are looking for more to fill out our Friday and Saturday night raid team. Need dps of all kinds and maybe a healer. Whisper anyone online in the guild if you have any questions or are interested in joining up.Timeblood0 May 13
May 12 Zero Intent - LFM to complete raid group Hello folks! Zero Intent is a small group of casual raiders that recently transferred to Lightbringer to start our own raid team. We are looking for like-minded people to join us. Even if you're not into raiding we are open to you as well. We are currently looking raid Tues/Thurs nights and times will be determined once we fill these spots: 1 x Tank: Death Knight or Druid. 2 x Heals: Paladin (or Monk), Priest, or Druid. 3 x Ranged DPS: Warlock (or Hunter), Mage, and Druid. Please feel free to check out our website or whisper one of us in game: http://www.zerointentguild.com ßelnor - raid leader Stilitano - officer Sagerros - officer alt Thanks!Stilitano0 May 12
May 12 [A] Knights of the Alliance 10/10(H) Do you like to have fun? Do you like to progress? Do you hate your guild for pushing you out of your raid because your class/spec doesn't do the DPS "needed? We'll take you! Knights of the Alliance is an old guild that had been around since vanilla. We rocked the server until Cata when alot of our raiders got deployed. However, we are back and kicking it again! In Legion, we have are currently 10/10 on normal Nighthold and 10/10 in heroic. We are your local, friendly neighborhood guild that just happens to kick !@# when we do things together. There are a few things you need to know about us beforr you consider joining us - 1. If you are worried about being the first on a server, jumping into mythic immediately, or getting gear, we aren't the guild for you. There are plenty of elites $%^-*!@ guilds that will take you. Good luck in your endeavors. 2. The vast majority of us were in the military. As such, we swear, we talking crudely, and we are blunt. Suck it up snowflake. 3. This guild started off as a family guild, and we continue that in both reality and tradition. I have 2 older brothers who I raid with and my parents are also in guild. So with tradition, that means you will be made fun of if you join us. You will be called all sorts of names because it's fun to tear down your brothers. If that is going to hurt your feelings, we aren't the guild for you. 4. We are extemely laid back, especially on trash and bosses that we have on farm. And bosses that we are currently working on. And bosses that we are trying for the first time. Pretty much all of the time, we are laid back. You aren't going to be booted for accidently pulling. You should expect us cause general chaos and mayhem before, during, and after a pull. Have a sense of humor, people! It's a damn game! If this bothers you, don't bother writing me. If you have made it this far in my post, it's time to tell you the date and times of our raiding. Thursday and Friday 8-1030 CST, although Friday's may go over. We are looking for DPS - we have 2 tanks and 3 healers that will never have a problem with healing or showing up, but DPS seems to be a little more difficult right now. With the healers that we have, we are shooting for 10 dps, although we have taken more in with us, just to see if we can handle it. We can. Finally, we don't care what class or spec you have. We prefer a wide variety of both, with an even mixture between melee and ranged. For us, it's about how to play your class and who you are as a person, rather than your spec and class. If you are interested, message me on my BNet ID - FallenAngel#1436Treincin2 May 12
May 12 <Stay On Target> is looking for more players! <Stay On Target> is a freshly rerolled guild that is casual and fun, consisting of experienced as well as returning members. We're recruiting all classes and roles. We are looking to expand our raid team and Mythic+ runs. Officers are 6/10 H NH experienced and looking to expand so we can push a full guild raid going into Tomb. We typically get together on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday evenings for guild stuff, but understand if life happens. We are pretty laid back, love having a good time as a group just as much as we do running content. We have no problem with people who don't have prior experience raiding, but want to give it a shot, same with Mythic+s. Shoot a message to either: Sheldorr#1742 - GM Johnnykc#1800 - OfficerTotepidemic0 May 12
May 10 Horde LF Guild Members for mythic Dungeons. <Renegade Warriors> are currently looking for players that would like to run mythic Dungeons. We are accepting new to the scene players that are willing to put the time and effort into building a core team. We currently farm regular mythics Tuesdays and Thursdays 5 p.m. server time. 8 pm Eastern. We would like to build up to higher mythic +'s once core teams are built. Whisper me if you would like more info. Battle tag Lim#1693Sweetiepies0 May 10
May 10 Alliance: <Novus Sanctum> Looking for more! Welcome to <Novus Sanctum>! New players, levelers, dungeoneers, raiders, pvpers. All are welcome! We’re also looking for a few good players to join our ranks so that we can complete Heroic Nighthold and push into Mythic. We’re currently 10/10 N NH, 10/10 H NH and have AOTC H Xavius, H Helya, and H Gul'dan. Our progression raids are Tuesday/Thursday, and our normal NH/farm run is on Saturday. On all days raid time is 5:45pm-8:30pm PST (Server) time. We also do a "fun run" for alts on Sunday nights, also 5:45-8:30 PST. We need the following to round out our raid group: Mage Warlock Shadow priest MM BM Hunter Elemental shaman Boomkin (basically, ranged deeps) We will also consider other classes! What you need: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 350k dps minimum • Be ilvl 875 • Have 40 points in your main spec weapon***(This is more important than gear--we can gear you up no problem if you're a bit lacking there so no worries if you're not quite at 875). • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude. We regularly run dungeons, Mythic +s, and even old content if we get the urge. If you have any questions, we'd love to answer them! Contact our raid lead Melyssana, myself (Dagrun), or Breebird. Be sure to check out our guild webpage at: http://novuskiller.enjin.com/ And our Discord at: https://discord.gg/NuqWspU Thanks for your time and we hope to see you in game!Dagrun14 May 10
May 10 [A] Lose Your Life | 3/10M | DPS Wanted <Lose Your Life> is a casually-serious™ guild that was founded 12 years ago. We are seeking new test subjects - no wait, members, yeah that one - for our Mythic progression team on Lightbringer. All new recruits will be subject to a transmog critique, psychological evaluation, and brief trial period on our one-of-a-kind Raider Enhancement Serum™ (patent pending). Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot. Check out some progression raiding here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_FGvIMiJ80 Or our slightly less successful exploits here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMJnIOkuSM Recent Raid Achievements: 3/10M NH 10/10H NH AotC 3/3H ToV AotC 7/7M EN 7/7H EN AotC Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS - Hunter, Mage, Priest, Boomkin, Warrior We’re happy to have any exceptional players. Don’t be afraid; come apply! If you’re interested in raiding with us, apply online at http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk. Brohammad#1701 Darann#1686 Sugar#1437Brohammad18 May 10
May 9 <A> Hollow Point Marshmallows - LF Heals HPM is an adult, social guild that raids at a heroic lvl. We have been around as a guild in one game or another for over 6 years. HPM is currently looking for a healer that can raid Mon, Tues and Thurs 9:00 until 11:00 PM EST. When I say adult, I mean we talk dirty, breath hard and kill stuff. If interested take a look at the web site which we hardly use because of Discord, www.hpm,enjin.com or talk to thunderbunny#1568. ( he likes to talk a lot)Fixee3 May 9
May 9 [A] Chaotic Tendency Recruiting <Chaotic Tendency> Who are we? We are a group of individuals that like to have a good time while trying to experience the content Blizzard has to provide on the harder difficulties. We are mostly a friends and family guild, however we are looking to move away from this for more players to fill core spots. We would like to eventually get into Mythic Raiding. We are looking to add true core member that fit in and want to stay and progress. We are not looking to gear out one of your alts. Everyone in the guild is 21+ Where do we rank? Tier 17 we went 10/10 Heroic pre nerf Tier 18 we went 13/13 Heroic pre nerf Tier 19 we went 10/10 Heroic pre nerf Tier 19 Currently We are 10/10 Heroic Night Hold We went 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor We went 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare What do we need? 2 Melee DPS (Warrior or Wind Walker) 1 Healer (Pref Mist Weaver) 2 Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest / Moonkin) (Full on Hunters) We sit at about 15-17 players and we want to get it up to a consistent 20 for Mythic What do we provide? Guild repairs for raiding Raiding Enchants Mumble Guild Forums When do we raid? Tuesday - 6-8 Server PST Wednesday - 6-8 Server PST Sunday - 6-8 Server PST Hit me up in game Xaikavar Demon Hunter - Lightbringer Or on my battle tag Xaikar#1548Xaikavar2 May 9
May 8 Delete DeletedBelläzurrä15 May 8
May 8 [A] <Immortal> 4/10 M NH Tues/Weds 6-8:30 [A] <Immortal> 4/10 M NH Tues/Weds 6-8:30 History: Immortal is a guild that has been on the Lightbringer server since Beta. We’ve had several strong raid teams from C’thun to The Nighthold Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:30 Server PST About us: We strive to get a lot done on a limited raid schedule. Our main team raids only 5-6 hours weekly but we take that time seriously. We look to find that balance of fun and progression in a mature and productive raid environment. Raiders are to show up prepared with food, flasks, potions, enchantments and any other upgrades to improve performance. What we are looking for: Exceptional, dependable raiders to help us build a strong raid team and positive environment. Current Requirements: iLvl 900 - High Attendance is a must - 700-750k DPS Single Target on Krosus- Knowledge and Adherence to Mechanics. Logs are a BIG plus Current Needs: - Resto Druid (High Need) - Mage (Will Need to show logs of 750k DPS) We will always consider high parsing DPS or Heals even if not listed We are now logging our runs and making them available to the public at Warcraft Logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/78102/ A Mythic Krosus kill if you wish to see our raiding and communication style. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnatfhWw0RI If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers: Jesta – Jesta#1509 Considering - Consider#1266 Aeveti - SeaGump#1780 Zephi – Zephi#1673Jestatip3 May 8
May 7 - -Saliera7 May 7
May 7 Disc LF semi-casual guild Currently at 888 disc spec. That's the only spec I am using (cause I love it). LF guild who is not too casual but does some decent raiding. Don't need mythic guild (as I am not geared nor have the time to devote). Long time player (since late 2005). Preferred raid times Friday, weekends 8-11EST.Yserastrasza3 May 7
May 7 Eternal Hell recruiting Eternal Hell recruiting dps. Raid times are 6-9pm server Sat and Sun. We are currently 10/10 heroic. Looking for dedicated players looking to raid and join our guild/family.Xunirra0 May 7
May 7 Need Heavy Junkbox for Ravenholdt reputation I am in need of rogue services to supply Heavy Junkbox for Junkboxes Needed quest, which goes towards Ravenholdt reputation. COD them all to me. I am paying 50g/per box....and I need lots of them. Thanks in advance.Yserastrasza2 May 7
May 6 {A]<Legendary Few> 10/10H Recruiting! Basic Guild Information Guild: Legendary Few Faction: Alliance Server: Lightbringer Progression Our officer core, as well as some of our raid team, have cleared the following content: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Normal, 9/10 Heroic Raid hours Tuesday: 6:30-9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30-9:30 PM PST About Us: Legendary Few is a newly formed guild on the Lightbringer Server. We currently have a number of raiders who have cleared all of Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare, all of Normal Nighthold, and have progressed to 6 out of 10 on Heroic Nighthold. We are looking for individuals who want to spend time not just progressing, but sharing laughs and having fun while doing so. We still want to consistently push and progress in relevant content. We are currently focusing on Normal and Heroic difficulties. The guild does not provide our team with gems, enchants, food, flasks and potions. While this may be true, we are always here to help when it comes to professions. We hold raiders responsible for attendance and require raiders to have knowledge and/or experience of the raid encounters before progression. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from officers when needed. We all share the same goal: to enjoy ourselves and get that boss kill while doing so! We are currently recruiting for our roster, all classes encouraged to apply. We also accept casual and social players that would like to enjoy Mythic and Mythic + Dungeons, as well as World Content! Current Needs: The below lists all of the classes we would like to add to our current roster and consider a valuable addition to any raid. [Tank] Position filled [Melee DPS] Feral Druid Enhancement Shaman Retribution Paladin Havoc Demon Hunter [Ranged DPS] Shadow Priest Frost/Arcane/Fire Mage Affliction/Demonology/Destruction Warlock [Healer] Restoration Shaman w/ good dps off spec If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to contact any of the members listed below. Also, below is a link to the guild discord channel. Please feel free to join to ask any questions if interested. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. https://discord.gg/ewFRwZe Divinty - Guild Master Roots - Officer Lunneth – Officer Rahzum – Officer Naralee - OfficerDivinty10 May 6
May 6 Pushing for 2000+ rating Arenas Hello, I'm currently interested in pushing for a 2000+ rating in arenas so I was hoping to find some other players who are interested in well. Looking for a good comp so hit me up if you're interested. I like to go either Fury or Arms and ilvl is 900. Thanks Killerbee#1106Killérbee0 May 6
May 6 [A] <The Watch> Casual LFM 3/10 H First, we have a lovely, laid back group of people here. Many of us have real life obligations, such as jobs and families but still want to raid. Getting boss kills can be serious business but this is a game and as such, we all want to have fun. We also want to experience the entire game. Some of us enjoy pvp or fishing or collecting pets. Whatever the case may be, we want you to enjoy this game the way you want to enjoy it while with a group of crazy, laid back people. Raid Times: We've cleared Nighthold and are working towards Heroic. Currently 1/10 H. Wed, Fri 7:30 cst (5:30 server) to 10:30 cst. Great on healers and tanks but always looking for more good people that fit our guild. -- Looking specifically for ranged dps, such as mages, but finding people that want to raid in a casual environment is the goal! For more info we have a website at http://thewatchlb.enjin.com/home If you have any questions or you would rather speak with the recruiting officer, please talk to Nikelekai or my alt Niakiya, battletag: Serenity#1460Niakiya6 May 6
May 3 - DeleteJestatip0 May 3
May 2 [A]Highland Shadows LFM for ToS Mythic Prog HIGHLAND SHADOWS IS RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC ToS Lightbringer-US 7/7 Mythic EN, 4/10 Mythic NH Recruiting: DPS:HIGH Mage, Hunter, Demon Hunter, Monk, Rogue , Shaman, Warrior All exceptional DPS Raid Times: Team Struggle Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:30pm server (9:30pm - 12:30am EST) Contact Us: Website: www.highlandshadows.net In-game: Spárky (btag: Sparky13#1561)Grimdeicide1 May 2
May 1 [A] <Rockjaw> is recruiting! We are currently 3/10 in M NH our raid times are Sunday​/Tuesday/Wednesday 5pm - 8pm server with a Saturday afternoon carry/AP farm raid that does N and H EN and ToV and N NH and Mondays are for intermediate/Loot farming H NH. Active raid progression, active social, active discord guild. We're looking to fill some spots for the mythic prog team, but welcome all regardless of you goals in game. We do a lot of WQs and and have a growing number of PVP focused members as well. We do have a bit of a reputation for providing content (seeking big fights) in PVP WQs. If interested please whisper Sevenl, Innerforce, or myself in game and please check out our logs and raid streams via twitch channel 4kJack.Jãck0 May 1
May 1 Server First (A) Druid Tank Challenge! http://imgur.com/a/f254K I don't even know how many tries but i'm going to say it took me somewhere around 40-50. This is after both nerfs happened and i'll say it was still dumb considering the dps needed to kill Kruul and the fact that you need luffas to even beat it. My spec was 3/3/1/1/2/2/1 Blood Frenzy-You're spamming thrash and you'll always have dots on everything giving you more rage for regen/ursol Wild Charge-If you f*** up because there's a lot of infernals/eyes up you can charge to something so you wont fall off the edge (Being a druid gives less room than the other tanks because we can get such high increased range) Balance Affinity-Obvious pick for increased range Mighty Bash-So you can stun Kruuls Annihilate and increase the amount of time you can dps/stay alive to kill him before he one shots you Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc-You pretty much need this to meet the dps required to kill inquisitor fast enough before you get too many infernals and Kruul before he kills you Guardian of Elune-Obvious pick for increased uptime on Ursol/increased healing when you can mangle Inquisitor/anything else Rend and Tear-You choose this since again you'll always have thrash dots on everything increasing the damage you can do to everything and reducing the damage you'll take at all times. Pulverize is bad since you wont be going in to melee much with Inquisitor other than to interrupt him Legendaries-Luffa Wrappings (Required) Second one doesnt matter much people have done it with Ekowraith or with Skysecs. I did it with Archimonde's after using Skysec so much that i gave this a try and beat it on my first go. Im wearing all the gear I used to beat this and its my main setup. Artifact level was 45 completing the new traits for double thrash (Required) and an extra point into thrash damage the rest doesnt matter much my other two points were into Regen healing and duration of Mark/Ironfur. I didn.t have any Thrash Relics but if you have them use them they really help. Consumables-Agility Flask/Prolonged Power-Old War Pots/Versatility Food Enchants/Gems-Hidden Satyr on Neck and Versatility on both Rings and Versatility Gems Phase 1 is fairly simple once you get used to it. At the start you want to Pre-Pot using Prolonged power and use Incarnation on pull spamming thrash and keeping moonfire on him at all times. If you did this right Incarnation will last long enough to kill off the first wave of adds with no problems. You always want to interrupt his Drain Life so he doesn't heal. When eyes spawned I choose to just spam moonfire on them while still thrashing just outside the D&D range so I never had to worry about them. When Infernals start spawning all I did was run around the outside of the ring so i'd never get hit off the platform by their smash while still killing eyes and thrashing/moonfire spamming Inquisitor. You'll want to have 2-3 Light Orbs up at all times till you get to P2 so you can kill off adds quick or get a heal while you're low. These orbs disorient all the adds but they also remove moonfire on eyes so make sure to reapply it to them asap. After you kill Inquisitor with hopefully no adds up P2 will start and Kruul will come down.Hotsdontfall2 May 1
May 1 [A] <Almost Useful> LF Mythic Raiders! 10/10H 1/10M NH looking for more raiders! In need of DPS mainly Melee but all are considered for our mythic roster. Looking for some skilled players to join us and have fun, all are welcome! About Us - Group of people who have all raided endgame before and are just looking for something two nights a week but still push mythic content while having a good time. We try and organize fun stuff to do involving achievements, PvP, Alt raids etc... Raid Times - Mon/Wed 5:30 - 8:30 server Need DPS - Mainly Melee but all are welcome Need All Skilled Players! If you're interested give me a shout on here or in-game B-tag- Xero#1339Xêrren0 May 1
May 1 Holy Priest LFG Hello! I am a 906 Holy Priest currently looking for a Mythic raiding guild, preferably just starting Mythic NH. I have little, but some, experience in Mythic raiding. Outside of raiding I like to run Keystones, WQ's, and (every once and awhile) do some PvP content. I enjoy tough content, which has led me to looking for a Mythic raiding guild. In my previous guilds I have always tried to help and include everyone, running normal raids and dungeons to help gear alts or casual players. Week days work for me perfectly. Best times for me are around 7pm then ending 9-10pm. Other times can work as well :) If you are interested in having me feel free to add my Battletag: Evildolly#11977 Thank you for reading my post!December2 May 1
Apr 30 [A]<The Journeymen> [Stormrage] 4/10M <The Journeymen> (Alliance, Stormrage) are recruiting! Founded in 2006, The Journeymen have a long tradition of successful raiding, and we're looking to continue. We've been AOTC every tier since it being a thing, and continue in Legion to push ourselves through mythic content! Currently 4/10M, we raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 8-11est, while doing other fun guild things throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons and such. We are currently most interested the following classes/specs: Mistweaver Monk Elemental Shaman Warlock Shadow Priest Mage Balance Druid Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter If your class/spec isn't listed, we are always looking for great players who fit in well within our team, so please don't hesitate to contact us! We can be reached by filling out an application on our discord: https://discord.gg/daGCdFm I can be reached on bnet if you have any questions @ stall#1624. Please remember, however, reaching out on bnet is not a substitution for an application. Every new member must apply. Hope to talk to you very soon!Stàll0 Apr 30
Apr 29 [A] Eternal HeII 10/10H Recruiting We are currently recruiting. We are 10/10H Nighthold and looking for reliable raiders to round out our team. We are an easy going and fun guild. Raid team will have free repairs and food/flasks provided. Raid times are: Farming - Fridays 6pm - 8pm Progression - Sat and Sun 6pm - 9pm Add battle tag: sasquatch#12906 or cillygerl#1852Vorovalina0 Apr 29
Apr 28 A <The Lightsworn>6/10(H) NH LFM The Lightsworn is Currently Recruiting Heals for a semi-casual raid team. We are Currently 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV, and 6/10 H NH. But we can't progress without your help! We are in need of a few good healers that want to carry on this adventure with us. Please note: We do ask that people understand that standing in fire or any other bad stuff does kill you! Raid times: Wednesday and Thursday 8:00pm to 11pm pst. Recruiting: Healers. (bonus to players that have a decent off spec) Loot: We are Currently Personal loot (We hope to get back to EPGP for ToS) If this sounds something that is up your alley please don't hesitate to get a hold of me or anyone in your guild for questions. you can also add me on Battle.net if you would like to get a hold of me there. RagingPaw#1373 Thank you for your time and hope to see you in game raiding along with us!Ragingpaw5 Apr 28
Apr 28 [A] <Deadly Penguin Squad> 3/10M LFM <Deadly Penguin Squad> 3/10M Is currently looking for a Holy Paladin and Ranged DPS Classes 890+ to raid mythic NH and upcoming Tomb of Sargeras. We are a newly formed guild of Mythic experienced raiders and friends of a high skill cap from previous expansions dating back to Vanilla. Semi Casual raiding 3 nights a week, Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00pm pst until 10:00pm pst. Our Goal is to succeed in Mythic raiding progression in Nighthold and up coming raids with a progressive mentality while still enjoying the game as a whole. What we Expect from you as a Raider - Be prepared with self buffs (Food/Flasks/Potions/Runes) - Raid ready 15 minutes prior to start time - Proper Research of progression fights prior to Raid - Knowing the ins and outs of your class at all times - Mature and Passive attitude towards Guildies Apply online at - http://deadlypenguinsquadguild.enjin.com/recruitment For Recruitment Questions Contact - Poodarf#1464 - GM Taeri#1989 - Co GM Navek#1666 - OfficerTalem0 Apr 28
Apr 27 Do any guilds raid at 8pm or 9pm server? Who are you? There has to be a couple out there...Bruso1 Apr 27
Apr 25 Returning Player LF "LATE NIGHT" Guild! Whats up everyone? I'm a returning player coming back to Legion after a couple month break! Looking to get involved with a good guild to make my game time more enjoyable, its no fun playing solo! I've played and raided since vanilla. I currently main a Resto Druid, ilvl needs a bit of work though! I only got up to about M+ 5 before taking my break. I'm a later night player & my active times are usually around 9PM-3AM on the week days, and I'm typically not on very much, if at all during weekends due to work. WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: People who play later than normal! (Active around 9PM Server) M+ Runs, LFRs and POSSIBLY a raid team slot *IF* it fits with my schedule! Discord is PREFERRED due to it being my main contact with my gaming friends, and it has a phone app that I CONSTANTLY use! Nothing too hardcore based, as I'm more a filthy casual than anything else days.Feel free to hit me up here, but you'll probably have better luck messaging me thru my RealID: Syniister#2844 Looking forward to meeting a new group of night owls like myself! :)Syniister1 Apr 25
Apr 24 Guild with daytime players?? Hi there, I'm in search of a guild that has active am/daytime players (more than 3 guildies online) I'd like to play with people around my age range (30 something) I play between the hours of 8ish am- 4:30ish pm EST. Mon-Fri. I do have some nights I get online to play, but I'm mostly a daytime player. I'm a friendly person and like to meet friendly people :) I prefer smaller guilds with a close community where guild mates are more than just a number on your roster. A guild where guildies actually do stuff together, WQ, dungeons/ Mythic +s etc. I do like to raid but know I will not get to raid with a guild group due to my play time sched. I'm not scared to pug it and that is fine. I've been playing on my main (horde) since the start of legion and its time to work on my alliance toons :) So they are looking for a "home". I am a social player and like to get in discord or whatever voice coms the guild uses. I enjoy helping out with achievements or quests or anything else someone needs help with. I love the healing classes so if anyone is a daytime player and in need of a pocket healer feel free to friend me :) It would be awesome to have a lvling buddy! So thanks for taking the time out to read my post :) I am hopeful there is something out there for me.Cloverlillÿ4 Apr 24
Apr 24 < Rumor Has It > 10/10 H NH WEEKEND MORNINGS! We recently decided to set up camp in Lightbringer and we're in a transition period after years of raiding in cross realm, but we don't mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer, since we're looking to get into Mythic. 10/10 H NH. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are: -Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern -Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern Eastern time http://time.is/ET Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for healers without reliable offspecs. We take the player over the gear, If this sounds like something that'd interests you, contact me for more info, i'd love to speak with you one on one. Serathil#1871Slerne0 Apr 24
Apr 23 <Cake or Death> [A] 10/10H LFM MON/WED 7-10 We are a group of skilled players that was founded by friends who have enjoyed playing together for more than a decade. Our primary focus is on heroic raiding (currently 10/10) and progressing through content quickly with a limited raiding schedule. We're looking to recruit a few more highly-skilled, mature players (DPS) to join our raid team. Raid Schedule: Monday 7-10 (progression) Wednesday 7-10 (progression) We also run Mythic+ content throughout the week and regularly hold an alt raid on Friday nights. Available positions: DPS high: death knight, monk, warrior, shaman, warlock, rogue, druid HEALERS high: paladin, monk TANK we may be interested in recruiting an experienced tank Most of us are in our late 20's or 30's with jobs, family and irl responsibilities. Our raids are focused, but we don't take things too seriously and have a lot of fun while playing together. It's definitely mature content in guild chat and the curse channel. If you don't have a sense of humor, this isn't the guild for you. But if you do, we are a lot of fun. There's even bingo. Expectations: 880+ ilvl preferred. We're looking for raid-ready players. We will help you get gear, but we expect you to pull dps appropriate for your ilvl. Use DBM / BigWiggs Show up on time with Flask/Food/Pots Contacts: Lethärgic (fancy ä is alt 0228) (Battletag: Lethargic#1943) Aryadnie TawnyLethärgic17 Apr 23