Lightbringer

Mar 6 Mythic NH Pug at 9 PM st on Monday Hey everyone. If you are like me and in a guild who doesn't do mythic raiding then join me at 9 pm sever time on Monday. Do looking for group and search lightbringer. Depending on the turnout we may start this up. Tell your friends. Know the mechanics and bring flask/food.Drdeez1 Mar 6
Mar 6 [A] Friendly mature 7/10 H LF DPS! Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:30 pm-10:30 pm PST Progression level: 10/10 N NH, 5/10 H NH KoT is a laid back raiding guild for people who are 30+ years old, with families/jobs. We have a positive, constructive raiding environment. Our guild is ideal for people who take pride in playing well, but don't want to get criticized for not min-maxing to the extreme. WoW-life balance is very important to us. What we're looking for: We're looking for people who want to raid two nights per week (Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. PST), and also enjoy logging on for Mythic+ dungeons on off-nights. Our ideal guild candidates who want to experience Heroic mode raiding content but are also mature, respectful, and enjoy social interaction. We're currently looking for dps. To join the guild, or find out more information, just contact MercurioBlue#1648 or leave a message on our guild site @ http://kotguild.shivtr.comSigfried4 Mar 6
Mar 5 [A] 902 equip frost dk lf guild 3/10 mythic, 50 pulls on krosus. serious player lf serious raiding guild. never misses a raid night, never misses an opportunity to assist a guildie. full time player, bis legendaries, 54 points in frost, 54 points in blood. guild must be 3/10 mythic min and farm tf out of m+ content as well. the more hours you spend doing content the more interested i am.Valeriejanet1 Mar 5
Mar 4 Sinful Rage Recruiting <Sinful Rage> is a tight knit core of adult lunatics, some of whom have known each other for ages, some of which are new additions to the crew, and all of whom want to push progression at a reasonable pace while still remembering how to have a good time and we are looking to fill out our raid roster to roll through Heroic . We're Alliance-based and currently sitting at 7/7H 3/3H 4/10H. Raid Times: Tuesday (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM Server Time) Thursday (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM Server Time) Current Needs: [DPS] Priest - med Mage - High Warlock - High Druid - High Rogue - Med Hunter - Med Deathknight - med Monk - Low Shaman - Low Paladin - Low Warrior - med [Tank] Warrior-med Druid-low DK-med Monk-med DH-med Paladin-Med [Healer] Shaman - High Druid - High Monk - Med Priest - Low Paladin - Low We're an entertaining bunch, but we do expect that our raiders are committed, seeing that we only raid twice a week. As much as we love pugging, we'd love to have a solid bunch of regular raiders that can function as a cohesive, consistent team. What is expected of members/raiders. A minimum iLvl of 870 for progression raiding. Make sure all talents, enchants, and gems are in order for raids normal and greater. Be online 10 min prior to raid time. Unless you have spoken to an officer prior to raid. Discord is required for raids (NO EXCEPTIONS) Understand that criticism will come with raiding, learn from mistakes and don't take things personally. Have knowledge of all fights prior to raid night, so when explination is given it will be a quick runthrough. DBM or Bigwigs is a required addon! Try and have fun we are a fun guild and will joke around but know when to be serious. What you can expect from us...includes but not limited to. Active group of Mythic+ enthusiasts with daily runs Assistance on gear, food, flasks and enchants. A dedicated team headstrong on downing current content. A fun and relaxed guild enviorment. An ever growing community always willing to help other guild members Optional raid nights for other Legion content.. EN/acheivement runs etc. If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to contact any of the members listed below. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. Revanous - Guild Master Exxile - Officer Jilehr - Officer Typhorion - Officer Cargray- Raid LeaderRevanous2 Mar 4
Mar 3 WoW Related Riddles Hello Fellow Azerothians! :) I was wondering if any of you were good at writing riddles, if I gave you the base idea?? See, I'm doing a Scavenger Hunt for the guild I'm a member of... and I'm HORRIBLE at this part!! :( So if any of could message me, that'd be awesome! :D B.TAG: x3wigglehugs#1256 <3 / Oopsydaisy OR Minglai P.S. You'll be rewarded for helping me! :) Thanks!Oopsydaisy1 Mar 3
Mar 2 [A] <Credo in Lege> 7/7H EN 3/3 N ToV LFM We are a casual raiding guild that is looking to bolster our ranks. Our progression raids are twice a week, with a regular Sunday Alt run. We strive to keep the WoW experience enjoyable by our members. We keep the raid atmosphere more laid back, but our goal is to clear heroic raid tier before the next tier is released. Raid times are: Tue/Thur 6-8 server (Alt run Sunday 5 server). Current needs: Highest area of need is ranged DPS (Mage and Hunter are highest needs). We could also use another healer (Paladin, Priest, or Monk). To find out more or ask questions about our guild feel free to contact me btag Anville#1647.Anville17 Mar 2
Mar 1 [A]Notion 1/10M Recruiting DPS Notion has raided together for over 8 years across 4 different servers while priding ourselves on our strong performance and laid back atmosphere. We have taken a slight step back in terms of competitiveness this expansion, and are raiding one night less than we have in the past. That being said, our goals still remain the same - to clear all available content in a timely manner while having a great time doing so. By joining Notion you join a tight-knit group of friends who love playing together. Along the years we have brought many people into the fold, most of whom continue to play with us in some form or another. You get a guild that has talented players, experienced officers and a drive to give its members access to any and all content they wish to see. We are currently recruiting DPS players. That being said, all players and roles will be considered. Our raid times are: Tuesday - 6pm - 9pm server (9pm-12pm eastern) Wednesday - 6pm - 9pm server (9pm-12pm eastern) Sunday - Clean up and Alt Raid Contact Sstorm (sstorm#1669), Pws, Ballslmao or Moistbulbus in game for more information.Sstorm17 Mar 1
Mar 1 Dispel Stupid - Alliance guild recruiting Who We Are: <Dispel Stupid> is an Alliance progression-focused raiding/Mythic+ guild on US Lightbringer. We offer a diverse, mature, and friendly community, which makes us an excellent guild to be a part of. Our philosophy is built on providing an environment where players can have fun, develop friendships, and succeed as a team. Even though we have a lot of fun here, it is important to understand that we take progression raiding seriously. Having alignment with our player's goals and the expectations of the guild is absolutely essential to our success. We place a high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Many of our guild members are RL friends, family members, and long-time gaming friends. Don’t let that be intimidating though. We treat newcomers with the same respect, friendliness, and a healthy amount of irreverence that we treat our current members. Current Progress: Although we are getting a late start on raiding as a guild this expansion, our officer group and many of our current members have been raiding since Vanilla, have achieved AOTC for the last two raids, and are at least 10/10 N for NH. Most of our guild members are also at least Mythic+ 12. When We Raid: We raid at the following day(s) and time(s): Wednesday: 7-9 pst (server) Thursday: 7-9 pst (server) *Some weeks will have a third night, depending on group availability (not mandatory) Our Mythic+ runs aren’t currently scheduled, but happen almost every night that we’re not raiding. This is a short schedule, so we use the time wisely to accomplish as much as possible. Although this schedule covers our progression raids, most of us are on enough to run non-progression or alt raids during the week as well. The loot distribution system we use: Dispel Stupid distributes loot using an impartial, progression-directed loot council system for progression raids. We prioritize loot based on how it will best serve the team over the individual. We use personal loot for all else. Who are we looking for? We are looking for players with the following qualities: >Possess an in-depth knowledge of their class, which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, and stat priorities. >Have an acute awareness to their surroundings and are able to intelligently improvise. >Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. >Take time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. >Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. >Have good-natured personalities. (We’re a drama-free guild and would like to keep it that way) In addition we also expect: 90% minimum raid attendance Discord (voice), with a push-to-talk microphone In game Contacts: Zjinn#1245 Brolee#1263Creighton1 Mar 1
Feb 28 896/902 HPriest LF Guild 5/7M EN || 10/10 NH || 10/10H NH What I'm looking for: • Heroic/Mythic Progressive group • M+ would be a huge perk • Relaxed Environment • Prefer Alliance, but willing to go Horde. About Me: I'm an ex-Mythic raider who just got back into the game 1 month ago - after a 3 year hiatus. I'm very easy to get along with and pretty progressive minded. Boss kills > Loot. I really enjoy M+. I'm currently levelling a BM hunter to push keys (could potentially swap too even). I haven't had a solid Heroic raid environment or an environment I could fully grow in. So, I've decided to expand my horizons! I understand I am a diamond in the rough, but given some time I'll grow to be a well oiled machine for anyone. I would prefer to find a place I could call home and I'm looking for the guild to have a relatively active community. I'm available between these times any day! ... WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/whisperwind/Hovski Logs (Keep in mind I haven't had a stable Heroic group): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21507824/latest/#metric=hps Leave your Bnet + Discord Info for me to get in touch with you. The best way to reach me would be Discord due to work. Bnet: Hovski#1535 Discord: Hovski#1730Hovski0 Feb 28
Feb 28 887 Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild I am 8/10H NH. I have been raiding on and off since ICC, used to be a hardcore raider but I don't have the time for that anymore. I am looking for a 2-3 night raiding guild (pref. Wed/Thurs/Fri/Mon) that finishes by 8pm server due to school schedule. I also have an 860+ guard druid, 860+ enhance shaman, 860+ mist monk, and am working on a mage and would be willing to swap around as necessary. Feel free to msg me in game or here if your interested. (KIttiez#1300)Snoeshard8 Feb 28
Feb 27 [A] Abyss Walker - 3/10M recruiting DPS <Abyss Walker> Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Abyss Walker is a raiding guild that attempts to strike a line between casual and hardcore. As a guild we have been raiding since the start of Warlords of Draenor and successfully cleared all heroic content. With Legion we have reached the pinnacle of raiding. Clearing Emerald Nightmare on Mythic difficulty has been the greatest achievement of the guild so far. We are constantly looking for new players to join our team and achieve higher and higher goals. Current Progression: [3/3 Heroic] [2/3 Mythic] [7/7 Heroic] [7/7 Mythic] [10/10 Heroic] [3/10 Mythic] Raid Schedule: [Tuesday], [Wednesday], [Sunday]: 6:00PM - 9:00PM (Server Time - PST). Recruitment: (Core Raiding Team) Tank: [Offspec] Healer: [Offspec] Damage: Hunter Demon hunter Priest Paladin Deathknight Warrior Rogue Shaman The above are the ideal classes and specs we are currently in need of for our core raiding group. If your class and/or spec is not listed above, yet you feel you would be a good fit for us, don’t hesitate to apply. If raiding is not for you, but would like a guild to run Mythic + dungeons with, recruitment is open, regardless of class/spec. Attendance: We are looking for people who can make a minimum of 3 out of 3 raids/week. Multiple absences will result in you being dropped from the group. We understand that there's always surprises in life and the unexpected can happen. Contact an officer if possible to prepare us for your absence. Contact and application info: Email: abysswalkerguild@gmail.com Website: http://www.abysswalkerguild.com In-Game: Guild Master - Crysilisk - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Raid Leader - Silentveil - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Serenrae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Terje - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Azuzae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUWccuVODzEWgegWN2xdWJx2exwqrF4g7TXvh_6OVU8/edit?usp=sharing QUOTECrysilisk0 Feb 27
Feb 27 Double posted, whoops. Somehow double posted, whoops! See the other post :)Belithas0 Feb 27
Feb 27 881 Resto Druid/883 Prot Warrior LFG Myself and my bf are looking to join a raiding team/guild. Preferred raiding times/days: Tuesday 7pm - 12 am Wednesday 7pm - 12 amMyschala2 Feb 27
Feb 27 [A] DH Looking for Guild/Raid Spot Experienced player looking to get back into guild raiding. PvP is a plus Looking for a main raid spot. East coast friendly preferred. Will server transfer. Recon#1412 for more details. Thank youRko2 Feb 27
Feb 27 [A]Ret pally looking for all around guild Semi experienced player looking for a casual all around good social guild. Would mostly prefer mythic +(keystone pushing). But down for raiding and pvp. Avaiable time are mon-wed 6pm pst.(for raiding) free mostly during the day all week long for everything else. Either leave a message or add me Reevesie11#1963 Thanks.Wayloner1 Feb 27
Feb 27 Sinful Rage Recruiting! <Sinful Rage> is a tight knit core of adult lunatics, some of whom have known each other for ages, some of which are new additions to the crew, and all of whom want to push progression at a reasonable pace while still remembering how to have a good time and we are looking to fill out our raid roster to roll through Heroic . We're Alliance-based and currently sitting at 7/7H 3/3H 4/10H. Raid Times: Tuesday (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM Server Time) Thursday (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM Server Time) Current Needs: [DPS] Priest - med Mage - High Warlock - High Druid - High Rogue - Med Hunter - Med Deathknight - med Monk - Low Shaman - Low Paladin - Low Warrior - med [Tank] Warrior-med Druid-low DK-med Monk-med DH-med Paladin-Med [Healer] Shaman - High Druid - High Monk - Med Priest - Low Paladin - Low We're an entertaining bunch, but we do expect that our raiders are committed, seeing that we only raid twice a week. As much as we love pugging, we'd love to have a solid bunch of regular raiders that can function as a cohesive, consistent team. What is expected of members/raiders. A minimum iLvl of 870 for progression raiding. Make sure all talents, enchants, and gems are in order for raids normal and greater. Be online 10 min prior to raid time. Unless you have spoken to an officer prior to raid. Discord is required for raids (NO EXCEPTIONS) Understand that criticism will come with raiding, learn from mistakes and don't take things personally. Have knowledge of all fights prior to raid night, so when explination is given it will be a quick runthrough. DBM or Bigwigs is a required addon! Try and have fun we are a fun guild and will joke around but know when to be serious. What you can expect from us...includes but not limited to. Active group of Mythic+ enthusiasts with daily runs Assistance on gear, food, flasks and enchants. A dedicated team headstrong on downing current content. A fun and relaxed guild enviorment. An ever growing community always willing to help other guild members Optional raid nights for other Legion content.. EN/acheivement runs etc. If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to contact any of the members listed below. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. Revanous - Guild Master Exxile - Officer Jilehr - Officer Typhorion - Officer Cargray- Raid LeaderRevanous0 Feb 27
Feb 27 [A] ~Crimson Crusaders~* recruiting DPS Hiyas, pals! WHO WE ARE: Crimson Crusaders is an alliance guild on US-Lightbringer that has been around for years and years. We're all a group of friends that enjoy spending our WoW time together doing dungeons, other random adventures, and of course, raiding! RAID INFO: In our raids, we aim to have a good time, while getting the job done and progressing through heroic difficulty by starting out with normal. I don't really enjoy labels, but if I had to, we would be between casual and semi-casual (if that even exists?). 10/10 N NH, 1/10 H NH for EN we were 13/13 N & H Monday/Wednesday 6:30pm - 8:30pm server time (pacific)CLASSES WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Havoc DH WW MonkThese classes specifically, but if you're another DPS that isn't one of these, please still let me know if you are interested. WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Commitment A good attitude Patience Willingness to succeed Raid awareness To know your class! Preferably 880+ ilvl Preferably 400k+ DPSCONTACT: If you've made it through this, and you're still interested (who wouldn't be, we are pretty awesome), then definitely reply here or add me on battle tag, as well as a guildie of mine as a back up since I am not on as much for about a month or so (unless its for raid!) Me: Kirsten#1799 Az: DaBark88#1908Thanks for you time and interest :) Edel/KirdyEdelina1 Feb 27
Feb 27 [A] Cats on Fire (social) is recruiting! Cats on FIre is recruiting!! MISS HAVING A WOW FAMILY? Do you miss the social aspect of WoW? Greetings! <Cats on Fire> is a casual social PVE/PvP focused Alliance guild on Lightbringer (US.) We are a group of friends seeking NEW friends to join our family! We have been around for approx 5+ years and want to keep on keepin on! :) What can we offer? We're your new BFFS! Leveling is tedious and quests can get mind numbingly boring. There's usually a few guildies online during the day.. mainly people start logging on in the evenings tho! If you're a social butterfly and need to unwind after a looong day and just want to have people around to crack jokes with, we can be your peoples. Enjoy PvPing? Great! A lot of our members enjoy BG's and Arenas! Do we raid? We are in the process of building our second dedicated raid team. We currently are full clearing Kara and doing Mythic + runs in the 7-8 range. We are not an intense guild, just friends taking it easy and getting it done. The raid times for our second group are not set at the moment. We use Discord and enjoy talking with each other and having some fun. Currently we are looking for all classes, geared or not geared. We can gear you up and have some fun in the process. ------- What are we looking for? FRIENDS! No Cliques here. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and a part of our crazy family. Players of all levels are welcome, but know that we're a DRAMA free guild. -------- If you're interested in joining us or have questions, please whisper me in-game or add me, Oopsydaisy, Minglai; x3wigglehugs#1256 OR Therwina, Althenia; Redtxf#1313 to b.tag for further questions! :) Looking forward to hearing from you!! :)Oopsydaisy13 Feb 27
Feb 26 delete deleteTasany15 Feb 26
Feb 25 <Preservation Society> 10/10N, 3/10H Preservation Society (US-Lightbringer): We are a Casual Progression Guild seeking raid members who want to have fun, but are serious when it comes to downing bosses and learning fights. All are welcome to join, whether you seek to raid or just want a place to hang out. Many of us in the guild are friends or have become so over the years. Progression: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 (H) / AOTC Trial of Valor: 3/3 (H) / AOTC Nighthold: 10/10 (N) Nighthold: 3/10 (H) Current Recruitment Raiding Needs: We are primarily looking to fill positions for Healers and Ranged DPS. If it is listed here we either don’t have it, or are light in that spot. Mages Warlocks Hunter (Prefer: MM and BM only) Druid (Prefer: Resto/Moonkin Offspec) Priests (Prefer: Shadow/Disc) Shaman (Prefer: Resto/Elemental Offspec) Warrior (Prefer: DPS/Tank Off Spec) Monk (DPS/Tank Off Spec) If you feel you’re an exceptional player and your class is not listed above, feel free to message us anyways and we can see if we can accommodate you as well. Raid Schedule: Our progression raid is on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM PST. We are starting an ALT/PUG raid on Wednesdays and potentially Saturday as well for new recruits and to try to get new recruits. Loot for these ALT/PUG raids will be Personal Loot, instead of EPGP that we use for progression days so that everyone has equal chances at loot. Loot: Loot is distributed through EPGP. EPGP is not DKP. EP are “Earned points” that you get for attendance and participation. GP are “Gear points” that you earn when you get gear. The two are used together to help determine a priority (PR) and a percentage of earned points decay over time so you cannot “bank” your points. This prevents a player from who hasn’t shown up in 6 months getting that awesome trinket or tier piece just for being there that day. We try to look after the raiders who show up every raid and help down the bosses. Raider Expectations: If you are behind in gear, we can help you catch up. Primarily we will work with you outside of raid to help get your geared and ready through Mythic+ Runs or our ALT/PUG runs. We expect every player to show up on time, come prepared. This includes having flasks, food, and tombs ready for the week. We ask that you actively try to communicate with us. If you have problems with learning content or issues with the guild then we want you to come talk to the officers and not keep it to yourself. Communication is key to success. Addons: We use EPGP (DKP Reloaded) and EPGP Lootmaster for loot, please have these ready if you want to receive loot. We use Priority (PR) to focus on getting loot to the appropriate players. We highly encourage other addons like: Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras Recount/Skada (Or some Damage Meter Addon) Communication We are currently using Mumble and our Facebook group. Both of these are mandatory. We do a lot of communicating outside the raid within our Facebook page as it can be difficult to try to catch people in game; we all have our personal lives too. You do not need to have a “real” account with your personal information but you will need to access the Facebook group for polls and discussion. If you are interested in our guild please contact one of the people below at anytime: Spog#11473 (Guild Lead) Xion#11657 (Officer) Schnozz#1132 (Officer) Beyasha#1969 (Officer) Klato#1291 (Officer) Tontonfox#1190 (Officer)Kalinthor3 Feb 25
Feb 24 <Deadcell> New Reroll guild LFM!!! <Deadcell> About Us: Deadcell is a alliance reroll guild on lightbringer looking for veteran and newer players to come to together and form a solid core place for progression raiding. Do u miss the tight knit atmosphere? Are you looking for a place to call home for a long time? That's what we want here! I've been raiding since vanilla at a hardcore to semi hardcore level all the way to legion. So this guild will strive to push progression at the same level. We will push for rankings. But we will also have a good time doing it as well. Our main focus right now is building up a core 10 man group and them move into mythic raiding. Raid Times: Tues/wed/thurs (subject to change) 8pm -11pm ST. This is all subject to change and nothing is set in stone. CLASSES RECRUITING We maintain a firm philosophy that it is better to raid with 21 players than carry 4-5 !@#$ players . That being said these are core spots, we do not recruit for bench, only unforeseen absences, and maintain a tight roster of about 30 players. While we don't actively seek to replace players who we feel are up to snuff we value competition as a motivator for improvement. That being said if we get enough people we can always start a second raid teams as well. OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM YOU BE ACTIVE! I understand people/some people have a life outside of the game. thats perfectly fine. Your life should come first before the game. (unless its a raid night....jk) Understand this is a reroll guild and put in the time and effort into your class. Pick a class and stick with it. this helps me build a raid team and see what classes have. When raids start u need to be prepared. As it sits right now the guild will provide flasks and food etc but it prob wont be until everything is stable and we get a bank going and people farming mats. So be prepared for when the first raids start. Have fun. Its a %^-*ing video game. Some people forget that. This will be an adult guild so at times the humor will be.....well lets say adult. but if your cool with that then we need you! RECRUITMENT: Everything is currently open. It will be subject to change once we get a core group formed. We are looking to start as soon as possible. I'm fine with transfers and boosts also. heirlooms are acceptable. Anything u can use to get leveled is fine with me. LEVELING: everything is available to use. Boost/herilooms. We are gonna set a cap at 20 until we getting a solid core filled up then u can go ham. CONTACT: Khoneycutt#1439 add me or post on this post and i will get back with u as soon as possible.Spârtâ7 Feb 24
Feb 23 <Moderately Offensive> recruiting <Moderately Offensive> is a newly formed guild on Lightbringer that is looking to push progression in Nighthold and beyond. Our members range from 5/10 to 10/10 H and our main priority is to first clear Heroic content and evaluate the possibility for Mythic from there. In order to accomplish this, we are looking for exceptional, social players who are mature (would prefer 18+) and drama-free. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:30-9:30 PST. If you think this is a good fit for you, please add Myth#1288 on battle.net for more info. Specifically, we are looking for the following (in order of priority): Healers: Holy Paladins, Restoration Druids, and Mistweaver Monks Ranged DPS: Warlocks, Elemental Shaman, and Hunters Melee DPS: Warriors and Retribution Paladins Tanks: We currently are not accepting tank applications Note: these are just preferences. If you play a healer or DPS that is something other than what is listed and would like to apply, we judge based upon the player, not the class.Oneeyewilard1 Feb 23
Feb 23 [A] Hollow Point Marshmallows Recruiting it has been many moons since I last posted, and I know you have all been eagerly awaiting my return. That's what the voices tell me, at any rate, and I have no reason to argue with them when I'm on my meds. I'm sure it will come as a huge surprise when I tell you that the Hollow Point Marshmallows are recruiting for Nighthold progression. Mostly, we need dps, and we'd be very happy if some of that DPS were to be melee. We are a tad heavy on ranged, these days, and we'd like to balance that out. I will not say no to ranged, though, so no need to worry that you just missed out raiding with us because you stood too far from the boss. Perish the thought, friends. As the title states, we are an Alliance guild residing happily on Lightbringer, and we are currently 9/10 in Normal Nighthold. We fully intend to progress Heroic, next, once we finish pummeling Gul"dan, but that dude is slippery. Our raid times are 9 PM EST to 11:00 EST, and we raid on Mon/Tue/Thu. We do have a website, but we haven't been keeping it up as much since Discord is a really useful tool for guild communications. If you'd like to get a sense of us, though, please feel free to drop by hpm.enjin.com and take a look. You can also reach me by battletag at Thunderbunny#1568. As if that weren't enough, you can find any wandering Marshmallow and ask them to direct you to Fixee, Michad, Slushida, or Scorchbunny. Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you.Scorchbunny0 Feb 23
Feb 22 [A] <Han Shot First> 3/10H W/SUN 6-9PM NopeMenopaws1 Feb 22
Feb 22 <Novus Lupi> LFM Heals & Rdps for Nighthold Greetings! Thank you for taking an interest in <Novus Lupi> We are currently looking for experienced raiders (ilvl 870+) to join our core raid team for Nighthold. Our goal has been and always will be to help one another out and progress together as a team. Many of us have raiding experience and are looking to add a few more experienced raiders to our raid team for Nighthold progression. We are a very social and active guild that runs raids weekly, and mythics/ mythic+ dungeons daily. In our guild we strive to make everyone feel welcome and at home. This being said, we have an absolute ZERO tolerance for elitist attitudes and negativity. Whether you're joining us to progress in raiding and running mythics, or just wanting a social and friendly guild to level in, we strive to keep the moral of our members high and make sure they feel welcome and comfortable. What We Expect From You: - At least 870 ilvl (for Nighthold progression) - Have full gemmed and enchanted gear - Have pots, flasks, runes and food to last the entire raid time - Study up on fights and know the mechanics well to minimize wipes and make the best use of our raid time - Show up on time to raids (15 mins prior and 90% attendance required to stay on team - Be patient and respectful to fellow members in your guild and on your raid team - No raging, elitist/bad attitudes, or rage quitting after wipes. Wipes happen. get over it. - Be social and active (we don't like wall flowers or players who think they are 'too cool' to socialize) - Communicate with leadership What You Can Expect From Us: - Fair, consistent leadership - Fun and social atmosphere - Help with gearing - Focus on camaraderie and accomplishing things together as a guild - Patience and commitment to the guild and raid team - Food, pots and flasks provided for, along with guild repairs (all we ask is you contribute a bit to the guild bank at times) Our Raid Times/Days: Tue, Fri: 8pm-11pm EST Optional Sat, Sun: 7pm-10pm EST Recruitment Needs: We are currently accepting all classes for our raid team, however we are especially in need of the following classes/specs: ranged DPS: spriest, mage, hunter, warlock, druid melee DPS: warrior, WW monk, DH healers: MW monk, resto druid, holy pally tanks: we are currently not looking to add any tanks to our core team, however any tanks are still welcome to join us! We are looking for more raiders who are ready for Nighthold (870+). If you are interested in our heroic raid team, let us know! If you would like to join us and think our guild would be a good fit for you, then please feel free to contact us via Bnet or in game. Thank you! Derêzzed-Lightbringer - GM Btag: Lupa1214#11197 Hêlzvog-Lightbringer - GM Zàrn-Lightbringer - Raid Lead Btag: zarn#1273 Artemisia-Lightbringer - Officer Guild website: http://novuslupi.shivtr.comDerêzzed29 Feb 22
Feb 22 Looking for a guild to raid with. I am 889 Prot warrior looking to join a raiding guild. Was able to get some of the boss in Nighthold down, but stuff happened and I didn't get to finish it. So I have some experience when it comes to the new raid. Any day will work for me as long as it's in the evening.Toangusha2 Feb 22
Feb 22 [A]<Stands in Fire> 10/10N, TU/THR 5:30-8:30 We're now 4/10 H as of Feb 10th! TL:DR: Casual raiding Guild (10/10 N Nighthold) LF Healers with Ranged DPS off specs but open to all applicants. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 to 8:30 Server (Pacific Time Zone UTC – 8). Expectations are that the player will be willing to play both specs when required but will likely be healing primarily. We’ve played together for a long time, come join our crew. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Stands in Fire is a casual, 2 night 3 hour (Tues/Thurs 5:30-8:30 Server, Pacific time zone UTC-8) a week raiding guild built on 10 years of World of Warcraft History. We’re built on a small group of people from across North America whom all have a shared desire: have fun playing World of Warcraft. We don’t expect people to push bleeding edge content, but do expect people to come prepared and ready to learn, improve, and contribute to a positive environment. 100% attendance is not necessary. We used to be hardcore but have seen the error of our ways. We’re currently looking for Healers with Ranged DPS offsepcs. The hope is to have enough healers that we can rotate into other roles should we wish to do so. We have a “core” of about 14~ raiders but our numbers have fluctuated as high as 20 since Legion launched. We’re looking forward to Heroic Nighthold. If we have the numbers for Mythic we’ll give it a shot, but our expectation will be to push Heroic Raid content. The Longer Story: Stands in Fire started in Burning Crusade on Mal’Ganis (Alliance!). In times long ago our raid members came together to complete Black Temple and the Sunwell. During Wrath of the Lich King we expanded our ranks and became a hardcore raiding guild. Due to attrition, we transferred to Kel’Thuzad and merged with another guild as “Powerhouse”. Powerhouse was in the top 5 for progression for Alliance on Kel’Thuzad. We continued to raid in Cataclysm but with a smaller team, embracing the 10 man raids with open arms. Though we didn’t raid in Mists or Warlords, our team has continued to remain friends over the years and thousands of kilometers that separate us. We’ve dabbled into other MMOs (RIP Wildstar, SW:TOR) but WoW has always called back to us. 10 years have passed since our guild originally formed and we’ve all slowly been transforming into adults. The Flexible raid system has been a god send for our group. Gone are the days of setting people on the side lines, or cancelling raids because of a lack of attendance. Legion called us back together again to Stand in Fire. As a group we consist of a bunch of raiders across North America. From Arizona to Massachusetts and up into the frigid north of Canada we’ve been gaming together in various forms for almost 10 years. Over that time we’ve had friends come and go, but together we’ve endeavored to play together wherever and whenever possible. Back in the day we were a bunch of elitist raiders but time has eroded us into decent human beings. As a guild and group of friends we all want the same thing: to push our characters into difficult raids and reap the sweet rewards. Our average age is probably in the mid-late 20s. We have only a few expectations of our members: come prepared, be willing to learn and improve, and contribute to a positive raiding environment. We don’t expect anyone to have 100% attendance or cancel real life plans to kill internet dragons. Outside of raids we run M+ dungeons, PvP isn’t something we often tackle. If you’re interested in joining our group, please get in touch with me or anyone in Stands in Fire in-game or here. I look forward to Standing in Fire with you.Belithas20 Feb 22
Feb 20 LF skilled RDPS to start Mythic! Raiding 2 nights a week: Tues/Wed 9pm - Midnight PST Looking for rdps with team player attitude that puts raid progression first, researches personal performance and always keeps team progression in mind. You can check out more details or apply at www.inertialb.com or message myself or another officer in game. Please provide logs and expect to trial a heroic NH raid, and pending that, a two week initiate period. No elitist, immature, or rude behavior, however we do like to joke around and have a good time, so have a thick skin and be able to take a joke. I like to keep a fast paced raid, so come prepared and be ready to blast through everything quickly. Thanks! Lily#1957Rainlily1 Feb 20
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 20 <Senpai> 10/10N 4/10H 2 nights a week Raid progress: 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10N, 4/10H We raid on Tues/Weds from 6-8:30pm Server time (9-11:30pm EST) with an optional night on Thursdays. Currently looking for dps. Invites go out 15min ahead of raid time and pulls happen right at 6. Flasks/well feds/pots and quality play are expected during raids. Outside of raid nights we do alt raids, M+, and anything else that comes up! If you have any questions, reply here, add me on bnet at cole#1886, or find me in game!Trëës0 Feb 20
Feb 20 LF rading guild 880 Ret pally looking for a weekend raiding guild that has alot of memebers to run Mythic +. I do want a bit more of a mature guild as i dont really want to deal with alot of drama (life tends to have enough lol) i am not looking for a hardcore mythic guild and would rather find a guild that is more relaxed and mainly focuses on heroicBiggestcob2 Feb 20
Feb 20 [A] Abyss Walker - 3/10M need DPS <Abyss Walker> Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Abyss Walker is a raiding guild that attempts to strike a line between casual and hardcore. As a guild we have been raiding since the start of Warlords of Draenor and successfully cleared all heroic content. With Legion we have reached the pinnacle of raiding. Clearing Emerald Nightmare on Mythic difficulty has been the greatest achievement of the guild so far. We are constantly looking for new players to join our team and achieve higher and higher goals. Current Progression: [3/3 Heroic] [2/3 Mythic] [7/7 Heroic] [7/7 Mythic] [10/10 Heroic] [3/10 Mythic] Raid Schedule: [Tuesday], [Wednesday], [Sunday]: 6:00PM - 9:00PM (Server Time - PST). Recruitment: (Core Raiding Team) Tank: [Offspec] Healer: [Offspec] Damage: Hunter Demon hunter Priest Paladin Deathknight Warrior Rogue Shaman The above are the ideal classes and specs we are currently in need of for our core raiding group. If your class and/or spec is not listed above, yet you feel you would be a good fit for us, don’t hesitate to apply. If raiding is not for you, but would like a guild to run Mythic + dungeons with, recruitment is open, regardless of class/spec. Attendance: We are looking for people who can make a minimum of 3 out of 3 raids/week. Multiple absences will result in you being dropped from the group. We understand that there's always surprises in life and the unexpected can happen. Contact an officer if possible to prepare us for your absence. Contact and application info: Email: abysswalkerguild@gmail.com Website: http://www.abysswalkerguild.com In-Game: Guild Master - Crysilisk - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Raid Leader - Silentveil - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Serenrae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Terje - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Azuzae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUWccuVODzEWgegWN2xdWJx2exwqrF4g7TXvh_6OVU8/edit?usp=sharing QUOTECrysilisk0 Feb 20
Feb 19 Healer Looking for Mythic or Heroic guild My guild just broke up, I am a 2/10 M resto druid who can also play Holy Priest and Resto Shammy looking for a guild that is fairly high Heroic progressed or Mythic progressed that raids Tuesdays after 8, Thursdays, Fridays, and weekends. Please add me @ FatalLeaf#1239 if you are interested or reply here. Thanks ^_^Szu3 Feb 19
Feb 19 Weekend Raiding? (lock) Hello! I just switched from 887 Holy Priest to this Destro Lock and want to find a raiding guild that raids on the weekends as I have a demanding job M-F I have experience 10/10 N NH and 4/10 H NH Thanks! FireAndBlook#11192Thaedis1 Feb 19
Feb 19 [A] <Killer Veggies> 6/10H Sat. 5:30-8:00 Raid Times (Server / Pacific): Saturday 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Currently Raiding: Nighthold Normal We use Discord for voice communication. If you're a smaller guild also struggling to fill a raid team, we'd like to join forces and tackle content. Send us a message if your guild might be interested :) If you have any other questions feel free to contact an officer in game or through battle.net! Riyoko - Riyoko#1933 Arkizu - Arkis#1314 About Us: Killer Veggies is a casual raiding guild looking to build up our team! Currently we're 7/7N, 4/7H, 3/3N, 10/10N, 6/10H and raiding 2 and a half hours a week. The guild provides flasks, food, and repairs. During the rest of the week we run mythics, do harder dailies together, and try have some fun while we are at it. If a smaller guild is what you're looking for, then come check us out! Family and Friends are welcome too :DRiyoko16 Feb 19
Feb 18 <A> 890 Fury LF HeroicNH Raiding Guild I am looking to join a raiding guild that is progressing through Heroic Nighthold. I have been gaming for a long time and know mechanics well. Please contact me if you have a melee spot for me. btag is DireRaven#128653Jundak3 Feb 18
Feb 18 Enhance/Resto LF Casual Raiding Home delNyborg1 Feb 18
Feb 17 The Meme Teme <A> We're a new guild that’s forming and getting ready to start NH with the intention of clearing through heroic. We’re a small group of friends, mostly age 23-25, that are bringing a few of our old mates out of retirement for raiding, and have a few spots to fill. We’re memers. We cuss a lot. We hang around in discord and talk !@#$ and overall have a good time, even if we aren’t raiding. As of now (Feb 14th) we are expecting to start raiding in ~1 month, as we need to build up a few people just now coming into legion. We’re all experienced players, former server first raiders and overall righteous dudes toning it back a bit for heroic progression and some luls while we drop the freshest, dankest memes in NA. We’re on the hunt for a healer, as well as a couple of capable DPS. PM me with any questions on Discord at Jayge#5002, or add me on Bnet Dobhran#1912. Also PM me if you want some spicy memes.Ardyl0 Feb 17
Feb 17 Soul Cleave (A) Lightbringer Recruitment Soul Cleave is a newly formed alliance progression raiding guild on US Lightbringer. We are compromised of mostly top 150 US raiders mixed in with former top 50 players. Our mindset is simple, kill bosses in a efficient manner while still having a good time doing it. *Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our expected level, feel free to fill out an application or contact an officer* All 20 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment. Recruitment is currently open for the following classes - Ele Sham Boomkin Hunter Healers Tanks All possible recruits should: - Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs - Be prepared to consistently play at a high level - Be able to fill out a proper guild application at soulcleave.com - Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other) - Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you. Trials are taken in and go through a three to four week trial, and providing they perform well and keep above 90% attendance they will become a Raider. During this time you are still eligible for loot, and often receive it! It is more so to see your dedication to the guild. Our raid schedule is as follows - Tuesday 1030 pm - 1:30 am PST Wednesday 1030 pm - 1:30 am PST Thursday 1030 pm - 1:30 am PST **On initial release of a tier/patch we may add an hour to each night or add a night. We will always discuss in detail prior to release. Loot - We will distribute loot via Loot Council using the add-on RC Loot Council. We look at a few things to determine who we want to put gear on. Few of the major things that we look at are raid attendance, player performance, and the biggest upgrade for a person. Please apply on our website or feel free to contact an officer in-game for any further questions. skatter#1708-SKatter - GMSkattershift0 Feb 17
Feb 17 883 FDK lf late night guild I'm 8/10 NH haven't killed Botanist or Elisande because....I've only pugged. The groups always fizzle out. I work 5 days a week so it's hard finding a guild I could roll with. It'd need to be Saturday and Monday night...Deidara0 Feb 17
Feb 17 [A] Returning Raider w/o a Guild Hi All, I'm coming back into the game after taking time off due to work following the end of MoP. Obviously have a lot of leveling to do etc until I'm ready to enter the end game grind, however, I do have a number of characters @ 90 (Priest/Druid/Warrior) on this server plus the free 100 upgrade (likely used on a shaman). Any guilds out there that might be welcoming to an old school healer/tank that's going to be knocking off the rust and hitting the progression curve quickly. Also, I noticed that servers across the entire game appear to have shrunk considerably, did WoW just change what qualifies as a "Medium/High" population server or has there been considerable consolidation over the years?Gryphin2 Feb 17
Feb 16 [A] <Immortal> 9/10 H NH– Tues/Weds 6-8:30 [A] <Immortal> 9/10 H NH– Tues/Weds 6-8:30 History: Immortal is a guild that has been on the Lightbringer server since Beta. We’ve had several strong raid teams from C’thun to the Emerald Nightmare Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:30 Server PST About us: We strive to get a lot done on a limited raid schedule. Our main team raids only 5-6 hours weekly but we take that time seriously. We look to find that balance of fun and progression in a mature and productive raid environment. Raiders are to show up prepared with food, flasks, potions, enchantments and any other upgrades to improve performance. What we are looking for: Exceptional, dependable raiders to help us build a strong raid team and positive environment. Current Requirements: iLvl 875 - High Attendance is a must - 450k DPS Single Target on Krosus- Knowledge and Adherence to Mechanics. Logs are a BIG plus Current Needs Weekday Team: - Boomkin (High Need) - Shadow Priest (High need) - Warlock - DPS DK - Demon Hunter DPS - Ret Paladin - Rogue We will always consider high parsing DPS or Heals even if not listed We are now logging our runs and making them available to the public at Warcraft Logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/78102/ A Mythic Nythendra kill if you wish to see our raiding and communication style. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xouNDxSMIb0 If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers: Jesta – Jesta#1509 Aeveti - SeaGump#1780 Zephi – Zephi#1673Jestatip28 Feb 16
Feb 16 [A] Holy Paladin looking for a new home Before you ask: No, not looking to join Horde. :) Hey there, I was here on LB back in the MoP/WoD days, and transferred to WW for Legion and to join my current guild. With the imminent departure of our guild leaders to retirement, I have decided to consolidate my characters on this account back to one realm. So, either all to WW or all to LB. If I can find an established guild with a spot ready for a holy paladin (currently 6/10H) then that is there my toons will live. Throughout this expansion I have been playing on Sat/Sun nights, but with summer incoming I am open to pretty much any raiding schedule that starts at or after 8:00pm PST (aka 10pm CST or 11pm EST) during the week. If on weekends, then the fun can start earlier, I would say as early as 6:00pm PST (aka 8pm CST or 9pm EST). What you get from me: I always bring my own consumables (potions, food, flasks). My holy weapon is currently at 54 traits, and other weapons are 35+. I log my own fights and try to find ways to improve my output and regularly check out the Holy Paladin discord to see any changes and if they will help improve my play. I am always open to run dungeons when on, but I will admit once I get an invite I don't like to wait around (because I don't like making other people wait for me). What I am looking to get in a guild: A fun place to play! I like progression (of any level), as long as we get closer and closer to that kill! When not raiding I tend to log in every morning around reset to get my wqs done, my daily dungeon done, and honestly then I am usually off for the day. I am up for other things on non raid days, as long as I can fit them into my schedule. I have pugged about 99% off all of my M+ (which is why not too many), which I would prefer to do with guildies. Wow this was much longer than expected. Probably because I am still sick from the flu. Post here if you have any questions or want to laugh at my transmog. You can find my logs here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/4208Brinn0 Feb 16
Feb 16 From Ashes 3/10 H NH is recruiting Looking to add talented people to our raid roster!! Raid days are Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm PST/server time Open spots- Healers- prefer disc priest, pally or druid.....any exceptional healers welcome DPS- Mage, Boomkin, Havoc DH, Ret Pally, DPS Warrior BNET- JmoneyMS#1405Ascé0 Feb 16
Feb 16 [A] Abyss Walker. Mythic raiding guild. <Abyss Walker> Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Abyss Walker is a raiding guild that attempts to strike a line between casual and hardcore. As a guild we have been raiding since the start of Warlords of Draenor and successfully cleared all heroic content. With Legion we have reached the pinnacle of raiding. Clearing Emerald Nightmare on Mythic difficulty has been the greatest achievement of the guild so far. We are constantly looking for new players to join our team and achieve higher and higher goals. Current Progression: [3/3 Heroic] [7/7 Heroic] [7/7 Mythic] [10/10 Heroic] [2/10 Mythic] Raid Schedule: [Tuesday], [Wednesday], [Sunday]: 6:00PM - 9:00PM (Server Time - PST). Recruitment: (Core Raiding Team) Tank: [Closed] Healer: [Closed] Damage: Hunter Demon hunter Priest Paladin Deathknight Warrior Rogue Shaman The above are the ideal classes and specs we are currently in need of for our core raiding group. If your class and/or spec is not listed above, yet you feel you would be a good fit for us, don’t hesitate to apply. If raiding is not for you, but would like a guild to run Mythic + dungeons with, recruitment is open, regardless of class/spec. Attendance: We are looking for people who can make a minimum of 3 out of 3 raids/week. Multiple absences will result in you being dropped from the group. We understand that there's always surprises in life and the unexpected can happen. Contact an officer if possible to prepare us for your absence. Contact and application info: Email: abysswalkerguild@gmail.com Website: http://www.abysswalkerguild.com In-Game: Guild Master - Crysilisk - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Raid Leader - Silentveil - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Serenrae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Terje - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Officer - Azuzae - Lightbringer-US. Alliance. Additional Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUWccuVODzEWgegWN2xdWJx2exwqrF4g7TXvh_6OVU8/edit?usp=sharingCrysilisk0 Feb 16
Feb 15 Functional 4/7M EN 10/10N 5/10H LF Heals/RDPS Functional, an Alliance raiding guild is recruiting! :) When: Weds, Thurs, Mon, 7 - 10 PM Pacific (10 - 1 Eastern) Currently Recruiting: Range DPS: Any---Healer: Pally, Resto Druid (other classes welcome) Tank: Off Tank (must have a viable dps spec) Guild Culture: Guild culture is extremely important to us. We wish to maintain a respectful environment for players from all different backgrounds. Because we want to be a community for all players, we do not allow sexist, racist, or homophobic chat in Vent or in Guild Chat. That said, our sense of humor can be adult (PG-13 to R). Please be mindful that the guild is not necessarily suited for young children. A word on our raids: We only raid 9 hours a week so we have very little downtime when we're raiding, no gratuitous afks or brbs. We don't start early and we don't end late. We like to start on time and end on time. Remember: Gear can be looted, skill can be learned, but personality cannot be transmogged!! Don't forget the mounts, we like to hunt down rare/hard to get mounts for the guild :D Learn More & Apply: http://functionalguild.com/ Contact Us In Game: Isthi - Rina#1568 - (Anytime) Reesespbc - Coolwhip#1118 (evenings) Or send a tell to any online guild member for assistance!Isthi5 Feb 15
Feb 13 Looking for a leveling buddy! Hey guys! I'm currently in need of a leveling partner on this server (Lightbringer). I plan on leveling multiple characters from 1-110 and would really like some company. Only one requirement; don't be a douche. :) Reply if you're interested, thanks!Asach2 Feb 13
Feb 13 <No Moral Compass> A is Recruiting No Moral Compass is recruiting for night hold. We need 1 heals, and melee dps (non paladin and rogue or dh). Raid times are 5-8 pst Wednesday Thursday. We are 7/7 H EN 3/3 TOV add wakahiru#1986 on b.net for more info.Opa27 Feb 13
Feb 12 [A]<The Unforgìven> - 2/10H Recruiting <The Unforgìven> is a mature content Alliance guild on US-Lightbringer looking to fill its ranks. We are a group of likeminded people with all levels of raiding experience, from being new to the game to seasoned veterans with prior raid leading experience. We’re currently looking to fill many slots, our biggest priorities being DPS to get a solid roster for Mythics and Legion Progression. CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS Healers: Mistweaver Monk or Holy Paladin. DPS: Arcane/Frost/Fire Mages, Shadow Priests, and Balance Druids. RAID TIMES Friday/Saturday – 5:00pm - 8:00pm Pacific/Server Time / 6:00pm - 9:00pm Mountain Time / 7:00pm – 10:00pm Central Time / 8:00pm - 11:00pm Eastern Time LOOT RULES We are currently running personal loot, however this will change (unknown how as of the writing of this edit) with Nighthold's release. ATTENDANCE We’re requiring that players be online 15 to 30 minutes prior to raid start for invites. Beyond that, as long as you let us know 24 hours prior to raid (emergencies being the exception) that you can’t make it due to real life reasons, we won’t be too upset if you don’t show up. CONTACT INFORMATION If you would like to contact us and run a dungeon with a few of us or come on discord and meet or get to know us, or are interested in joining, please add Looseminded#1505 (Recruitment Officer), scruff8778#1170 (Guild Master), Dolren#1275 (Officer), or Sabri#11848 (Officer) to battle tag and send us a message. FINAL THOUGHTS If you would like to see how we raid and mesh as a group prior to checking us out, I upload raid archives to this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE6KNERBewN-MqnxtfKsdd5sYW4GIp1pT Thank you for taking the time to check us out and have a good day! The leadership of <The Unforgìven>Looseminded26 Feb 12
Feb 12 <Aggression> 7/7M 2/3M 1/10M <Aggression>, a tight-knit late-night guild of many long-time players and raiders, is looking to tighten up it's roster for M Nighthold and is actively recruiting a competent healer and outstanding players in all roles. Raid times during progression: Pacific Standard Time (server time) Tues: 8pm - 12 am Thurs: 8pm - 12 am Sun: 8pm - 12 am If you are recruited, all of the normal expectations will be in place. You will be expected to show up to raids consistently. You will also be expected to know and play your class at a mythic raiding level, and perform up to par with the rest of our raiders. Raid composition is essential to progression fights; as such, players will be subject to subbing in and out on fights based on fight mechanics, performance, etc. That said, all of our raiders will be brought in for gear and achievements on boss fights as they transition from progression fights to farm fights. Our primary goal during raids is to clear in a quick and efficient manner. We don't recruit bench spots; if you are recruited, you will be expected to raid. As we all play this game to have fun, we do try to keep a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere when raiding, but we do expect people to focus on the raid and be willing to accept constructive criticism. Our goal when raiding is to progress on bosses, so your performance is vital if you want to be a part of our raid team. If you would like to find our more about our guild or submit an application, you can visit us at aggression.guildlaunch.comAdamad2 Feb 12