Mal'Ganis

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 15 Mistweaver LFG Raid team (375) Hello! I am currently looking for a mythic raid team. My current progress is 2/8 mythic with experience on zek. I have been raiding since firelandsnin some capacity. Throughout legion I was able able to get mythic kills in the tier. I am looking for a team with a steady roster and progression oriented mindset. I don’t mind switching to horde either. I would like to keep a 2 night raid schedule. I would also like to be no later than 12 eastern. I love to play the game and go through progression. My attendance will be near perfect. I also can link logs as well. I started on my disc priest this tier and have switched to my monk as that is my strongest skill set. Please contact me on discord jymbo#3780. That would be quickest responses. Thank you!Jymbo2 Nov 15
Nov 15 Tabula Rasa 3/8M Tue/Thur 9pm-1am Recruiting! <Tabula Rasa> is a two night a week guild started by primarily ex-top 20 US (and higher) players who no are no longer able to or desire to dedicate 5+ nights a week to raiding. Many of our players are taking the opportunity to use the guild as a fresh start to breathe new life into a game they've dedicated over a decade to. We are focused on a friendly and entertaining environment that can clear all Mythic content in a timely manner. If you find yourself in a similar boat and are a skilled player with a proven track record, we would love to have you on-board. Our raid times are: Tuesday 9PM-1AM EST Thursday 9PM-1AM EST We are currently recruiting: At least one position in all roles! Exceptional Melee and Ranged DPS Per usual, talented players of any role are free to apply and will be considered. Apply at: https://tabularasa.enjin.com/ For any questions, contact me directly: Discord: Mycantrum#2403 In-game: Mycantrum#1463 Or our GM: Twitter: @furtyirl Discord: Furty#3918Mycantrum3 Nov 15
Nov 15 Astral (3/8 M) - Fri/Sat Recruiting We are <Astral> - a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon! Contact: Lavisca#2614 - Discord Kicken#1506 - Bnet Currently Recruiting: Skilled players of any class and spec, but especially: DK - Frost Warlock - Affliction/Destruction Druid - Balance Mage - Frost/Fire Hunter - Beast Master If your class is not listed above we still encourage all exceptional players to apply. Raid Times: Friday / Saturday 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST) Player Expectations: Once past trial status, players are expected to maintain their character's progression through means other than raiding as well. This could include your Heart of Azeroth level, gearing from M+, or providing materials for raiding. Players are generally not expected to provide their own flask, food, pots, etc. However, we do operate a guild mat donation system with rewards. About Us: <Astral> is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly. We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule. What do we give you? We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.Lavisca15 Nov 15
Nov 15 373 Hunter/350 DK LF Casual Mythic Guild Hey all, I am looking for a Causal Mythic Guild to progress with in Uldir now and into 8.1. Nothing over the top as I have been there before. Im looking to raid and clear content but not kill myself doing it. I have 3 alts as well needed for anything else. 350 DK 350 Shadow Priest 345 RDruid here's Log links https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/chilbot#difficulty=4 If you look at my character you'll see my progression in Uldir so far. You can contact me on here or at #Drew1919 ThanksChilbot2 Nov 15
Nov 15 380 DPS & 378 Healer LF Mythic Guild 380 Ranged DPS & 378 Healer with 4/8 M Uldir experience looking for a new home. Our available days are Tues/Wed/Thurs, but prefer a 2 day a week guild. Available times are 7:00pm-11:00pm EST. Please post your responses below so I can add you on bnet and chat from there.Agaê8 Nov 15
Nov 15 Weekend Team Recruiting Healer/DPS Hey, Im Rykar of <Hogwarts> of Mal'Ganis. With BFA here, we're looking to add to our weekend (Team Ravenclaw) raid team depth. Built with the 2nd shift/late night/weekend player in mind, we are looking for like minded players who can't devote a lot of time during the week and want to progress in heroics and mythics on the weekend in BFA. Hogwarts already has a fun community of players with many hobbies in WoW. We have a weeknight (Team Slytherin) raid team that is also recruiting. We're always looking to push M+ keys, putting together 5 man teams for random bgs, and other activities! Our raiding atmosphere is enjoyable with silly banter about a wide range of topics. We also enjoy friendly competition between players who try to outdo each other so long as it doesn't hurt the group as a whole. If you're struggling with finding a stable home, please don't hesitate to try us out. If you are coming from another server, you won't need to transfer to try us out! But, to become a core member, you will need to join the guild. Progression: Uldir, Halls of Control- 8/8 Heroic - 2/8 Mythic Our Schedule: Saturday 8:30pm – 11:30pm CST~Central Sunday 8:30pm – 11:30pm CST~Central What we are looking for: Competitive players with the mindset to clear content and be the best they can be. Not asking you to play a spec you don't enjoy or min/max your character but know your rotation, stats, and utility that makes you a valuable player to our community. Even if you're not interested in raiding full-time and still would like a community for players that do other things in the game, Hogwarts still might be for you! Seeking ilvl 350+ raid ready players! Loot Rules: There isn't any. With BFA, personal loot is the default. Classes/Specs we're interested in: All spots are competitive, even if their closed, if you think you can replace or add to our depth, please reach out to us! Our Website: https://hogwartsguild.enjin.com/ You can either post an application here or just add me through battle.net. wawa#1628 Tanks: Closed Healers: Mistweaver Monk- Closed Restoration Druid- High Restoration Shaman- Closed Holy Paladin- Closed Discipline Priest- Closed Holy Priest- Open Melee DPS: Any Melee dps with a Tank OS gets extra brownie points! Warrior- Closed Rogue- High Death Knight- High Demon Hunter- Closed Paladin- Low Enhancement Shaman- Closed Windwalker Monk- Medium Ranged DPS: Balance Druid- Closed Mage- Low Warlock- Closed Elemental Shaman- Medium Hunter- Low Shadow Priest- High If you feel like you might be a good fit, please add us on battle tag! Ravenclaw Raid Leader: Rykar- Wawa#1628 Ravenclaw Officer Dimmu: Dimm#1121Rykar50 Nov 15
Nov 15 Heroic Uldir and M+ Sales Returning player? Fresh 120 alt? New player to the game? Rich and lazy? Come get geared and that AoTC achievement that every pug requires. Heroic Uldir and Mythic+ dungeon sales are offered by <Anomaly> of US-Mal'Ganis. Carried out by mythic raiders and 1k+ raider.IO players. Pricing and Packages Heroic Uldir 8/8 - 400,000 gold (12% savings) - 375k with deposit A la carte bosses - 50,000 gold per boss; 100,000 gold for G'huun Mythic+ 10 Keystone- 250,000 gold Other Mythic+ keys - Price will vary by key and affixes Times Heroic Uldir - weekly - Thursday 10:00 P.M. CST -Runs typically last 1.5-2 hours for a full clear. Mythic+ Dungeon Sales - TBD -Typically last 30-60 minutes Please be online 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your run. Loot -Loot is the main attraction of purchasing a run. As such, we aim to funnel as much gear as possible to our buyers. We want you to have such a great experience that you’ll tell your friends and guildies, and even buy another run in the future for you or your alt. -We aim to diversify armor type and class of buyers as much as possible, but we can’t guarantee exclusivity. If a tradeable item is up between two buyers, a /roll will determine who receives it, and any subsequently contested items will be alternated between buyers. -Please download and install the addon RC Loot Council prior to your run if you would like to be considered for loot share. We prioritize buyer loot over everything but main spec upgrades for our raiders. 80-90% of loot is typically eligible for trade to buyers. Terms and Conditions - A 50k non-refundable retainer fee is requested up front to hold your spot. Not required, but you aren’t guaranteed a spot without it. A 25k discount on the total price if a retainer fee is paid in advance. -In-game gold on US-Mal’Ganis is the preferred currency. We can accept gold from other servers for a 25% surcharge. Unable to accept any other forms of currency due to Blizzard ToS. -Full payment is due prior to the start of the run. Any services not fulfilled will be fully refunded. -We limit the maximum number of buyers to 5 per raid to ensure a quick and smooth run for everyone. -Buyers are welcome to do as they please during the run. We always encourage them to try to contribute, but AFKing or suiciding is also perfectly fine. We may ask buyers to sacrifice themselves at the start of an encounter due to certain mechanics. -Discounts to returning customers as well as referrals. Bring another buyer and both receive a discount. -You MAY split up the boss kills on your characters/alts as you see fit. Communicate this in advance We fully understand how much of a sacrifice it is for buyers to purchase runs, and we aim to make it a good experience for everyone. If your run does not go as planned (disconnects, emergencies, time constraints, etc.), please do not hesitate to reach out to an officer or leader of the run to reach a solution. We strive to be the Amazon or Chic-Fil-A of dungeon and raid sales. Contact Information Sneakigos - TheBigSlim#1757 JayÐee - Jaydee#1574 Tarrgus#1288Garyedwards20 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Adventure> 3/8M @Illidan LF DPS/HEALER <Adventure> is a group of friends and long-term high caliber players who are rebranding as a mythic progression guild, looking to add to our roster of core raiders. We are aiming to obtain Cutting Edge with a personal life in tact. Raid Schedule Tuesday & Wednesday 7pm - 10pm (CT) Values Good Attitude - We don’t recruit for skills, we recruit for attitude. We can always teach skills. Be able to go through the highs and lows of the guild with respect of one another. Constant Growth - We believe it is more important to show up to improve than it is show up to prove. Trust - A guild is not a group of people that raid together, a guild is a group of people that trust each other and enjoy the challenge. Expectations Raiders must show up to raid on time and prepared with flask/food/pots/vantus runes/gems and enchants. Raiders must know their class/spec entirely, be able and willing to swap talents or specs (dps) if needed. Raiders must know mechanics and research fights prior to progression. Raiders must actively self improve each week outside of raid. IE; Completing a weekly M+10/island expeditions. Desired Classes DPS - HIGH Any Ranged DPS - HIGH Healers - HIGH Tanks - Low We welcome all exceptional players to apply. Application Apply on our website: https://www.adventure-guild.gg/recruitment Direct contact Mikethebike - Raid Lead/GM - Discord: mike#0017 Rothalexkon - Officer - Discord: gamerAlex36#7412 Skellar - Officer - Discord: wicked#7176Skellington0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Grave Perception>7/8 Heroic Raiding LFM Currently Recruiting: Range DPS S. Priest, Mage, Hunter, Ele Shaman is a Plus (No Locks) Melee DPS (Warrior/Rogue/Monk DPS is a Plus) We are a Casual Heroic Raiding guild on Mal'Ganis. It is formed by close friends that have Raided together in the past expansions on Other realms. We came to Mal'Ganis because of the population and raiding experience this server has. We are looking for people that want to experience raiding and grow with us in BFA. We are not a Hardcore guild, but still want players that learn and can preform in raids. Real life always comes first. Raid Times: 7pm - 10pm Central Wed/Thurs Raid times may be adjusted but expect 6 hours per week starting no earlier than 7PM Our Goal: We have cleared normal Uldir, and we are currently working on Heroic Uldir (7/8). We also do Mythic + dungeons on off nights and any other content BFA offers. Also, we plan on doing content to farm Azerite regularly outside of raid times. We Plan to Offer: - A reliable, stable guild planning to regularly do PvE content - Leadership with multiple expansions worth of progression-oriented experience. - Guild repairs (Mainly for raiders) - Raid Consumables: Flasks, pots, and food. (Once enough materials are farmed for hand outs) Expectations: - Good Attendance - Loose/Good attitude able to stay civil and constructive. - Solid understanding of class/spec and willingness to learn/take advice or constructive criticism. - Commitment to stick to the raid times so we can push content quickly and as painlessly as possible. Contacts: Dandriel#1378 Sindura#1973 Just provide a little bit of background, any prior raiding experience and we can chat in Discord.Dandrial54 Nov 15
Nov 15 <PI> 3/8M Fri/Sat <Politically Incorrect> 8/8H 3/8M Raiding Requirements Just like any other guild we do have some requirements that we'd like to have set for raiders: • Raid attendance is one of the most important aspects to us, we are looking for people who can make 90% of our raid times, if something does come up its fine, it's life we get it, just let someone know! • Show up raid ready, that would be with raid pots, personal food buff and runes. This also includes tomes. Flasks are on us! • Come into raid with the mindset of progression and understand what progression means. We want to form something great with players who are like minded. • Show up to raid knowing boss fights on whatever difficulty we are running that night. This relates to showing up to raid ready, but deserves its own point. If you plan to push Mythic raiding, we expect our players to show up knowing the fights. • Be understanding that we will adapt to fights if need be; as in if we need to swap out classes to perform better on a fight then we will do so. We recommend having an alt that can fulfill another role. • Have a good time. We plan to be very serious about progression, but at the same time have a good time! We'll be spending all this time together raiding, may as well enjoy it! Recruitment Notes We are currently interested in a few healers and would defiantly like some more ranged dps. We are open to melee and tanks, any exceptional players will be looked into! Also with cross realm Mythic, we can now take applicants from other servers who have maybe been interested in swapping to another realm to raid. Raid Times We raid Friday and Saturday @ 8 SERVER. Raid will go to 12. The Guild also has Heroic runs that happen throughout the week and weekend. Conclusion Thank you for taking the time to read through our recruitment, we hope to hear from some of you. If you are interested feel free to contact either Tichondrius#5156 or Filman#7205.Farrva4 Nov 15
Nov 15 358 Blood DK LF raid (H) Like the title says im looking for a herioc progression guild for my Blood DK really only looking for herioc prog at the moment. Horde only Times 730pm-1030pm PST Days Tues/Wed/Thurs (or some combination) Btag: Flintshot#1766 Discord: Flintshot#6158Einár8 Nov 15
Nov 15 2 Day T,W <Retribution> LFM! 2/8M! Raid times Tuesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST Weekly Casual Alt Raid (Optional Night) Sunday 8:30pm CST Current needs: HPally Warlock WW Monk Havoc DH Retribution was formed in 2006. We have a history that stretches over 12 years. And while the faces and leadership have changed over this time the idea has not. Our Goal Progress on current content 2 nights a week while offering a community you can enjoy. Guild Atmosphere Retribution offers a laid back and casual guild atmosphere. We are an 18+ guild. We are not a family friendly guild. When content is current, we have multiple pugs and M+ groups that run every week for various things. We have a casual rank for players that don't want to, or can't, raid with us but would still like to be part of the community. Our community is a diverse group of craziness. This allows for our raiders to bring friends/family into the guild with them as long as they meet the 18+ criteria. Raid Environment Retribution aims to offer a consistent and laid back raiding environment. Killing bosses is the end goal. We just refuse to hate the game while doing it. If you are worried about server ranks then this probably isn't the place for you. If you want to kill some pixels while talking %$@# and making jokes then this just might be the perfect fit. Our attendance policy is rather lax for the amount of time we raid and as long as you are communicating with us there shouldn't be an issue. If you are the type of player that just doesn't have the time to invest crazy hours anymore, but you can't bring yourself to quit the game for whatever reason we are probably the place for you. Current Progression Uldir: Normal - 8/8 Heroic 7/8 Mythic 2/8 Tanks: Closed Healers: LF HPally DPS: Open, Warlock Preferred Expectations Being easy going doesn't mean we don't have a few things we ask of our raiding members. - Be present (Show up & be ready to pull at raid time.) - Be prepared (Know fights, have gear ready (gems/enchants), etc.) - Be Positive (Be respectful to each other, don’t complain or whine etc.) Loot Loot settings will most likely be set to Personal in BFA, unless something changes upon release. How to Join If you are interested contact Sundee @ Sunde#1384 Tarp @ Tarp#1854Tarpedo15 Nov 15
Nov 15 4 LF Raid Team 7-10est Hello, Some long time friends and I are looking for a raiding guild. I've personally been a guild master/raid leader over few xpacs. Guild master since TBC and up. I've always been alliance as well, but now looking for a horde home for raiding. Some of our progression differs between the 4. One is 5/8M and the rest of us are 7/8Heroic. We come prepared and ready to raid. We have logs available for all 4 of us upon request. Our Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H Hours we are available. Any day of the week, but we prefer Tues/Wed/Thurs Times need to be 7-10 Est. - Times are not negotiable. I play Tanks. Main is a Guardian druid currently, but I also play every other tank and keep them geared. I will switch to boomkin if need be. There will be a mage, BM Hunter and MW joining as well. All of us are 7/8H, 8/8N. Some of us are 6/8M on other characters. Bnet Vurik#1549.Vurek34 Nov 15
Nov 15 7/8M Blood Dk LF Guild Character Name: Ultròn (alt 1 4 9 for the o) Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/Ultr%C3%B2n Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/ultr%C3%B2n Recruitment Info: Currently looking for a new guild as my current one is disbanding. Looking for a 7/8M guild preferably. I'd also prefer a guild with a stable raiding community, with players that want to personally progress. I offer constant improving of my own spec and off specs as well as willing to switch mains if necessary for future tiers. Will put in the work needed to further help in progression without a doubt. Contact Info: Btag: KingDooz#1491 Discord tag: YouPCBro#7596Ultròn1 Nov 15
Nov 15 8/8M <Semantics> Recruiting https://goo.gl/forms/mwWxofzQIZ1j3u3w2 Tyg#11303 Recruitment Needs: Exceptional Players Progression Current Progression: 8/8M 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 10/10M Nighthold 9/9M ToS US 107 11/11M ABT US 168 13/13M (US197) HFC Raid Times Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday 7 PM to 10 PM CSTTygsp106 Nov 15
Nov 15 [8/8M]<Semantics> Selling Heroic Uldir Hello, We are back at it again. After many successful carries every tier; my team and I are opening up the raid loot for everyone who wants in. Look below for pricing. Gold Only Sales Info Tired of wiping on progression? Raid team stuck on a particular boss? Buy a carry run from us! Packages Include: Heroic Uldir - FULL CLEAR Heroic Uldir - G'Huun Only (Aotc) Normal Uldir - Full Clear All Packages are negotiable. Times: Tuesday Night - 7 Server Contacts: Tyg#11303Tygsp56 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <CA> (4/8M) Mal'Ganis looking for DPS We are looking for motivated players interested in Mythic progression. We need 5-6 mechanically sound DPS players. Our raid schedule is: Tue 7:30-10:30pm CST Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST Mon 7:30-10:30pm CST We prefer Mythic applicants to be at least 365+ ilvl but always consider exceptional players. We have a light and fun raid envornment until the boss fight. A sense of humor and thick skin is a must. We prefer any ranged class but all DPS are considered. We conduct a Discord interview and look at logs. If interested please contact: slick#1801Slick5 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Archaic Gaming> 8/8H, 3/8M - Recruiting! <Archaic Gaming> is a Horde Guild located on the Illidan server that is part of a long-standing community that has roots from all the way back in Vanilla. We firmly believe in a “Quality > Quantity” environment when it comes to raiding, some people just don’t have the 20+ hours a week to dedicate. Having a strong veteran core that comes from hardcore guilds in the past allows us to condense our raid days/times to 6-8hrs a week while still pushing progression. We aren’t a “Strive for Realm First” guild, but we are a guild that wants to push the content. Every patch we aim to get Mythic “Ahead of the Curve” (AotC) so that we can say that we have completed all available current content just like those “Realm First” and “Hardcore” guilds. Raid Schedule: Wednesdays: 9pm – 12pm (CST) Thursdays: 9pm – 12pm (CST) Optional: “Alt” runs on Saturdays and lower difficulty re-clears on Tuesdays. (pending participation) Current Needs: Melee DPS – Low (exceptional/quality players still welcomed) Ranged DPS – High Heals – Medium (seeking a main-role healer) Tanks – None (looking to DPS? Still inquire!) * Candid Disclaimer: No raid spot is 100% secure, even for our most veteran players. We are always seeking exceptional players that can “trial” for raid spots, every spot is open to growth. If you’re Interested in this “Quality>Quantity” environment: 1. Please have: Heroic “Ahead of the Curve”, 2/8 Mythic Experience, 370+ i-Level, & level 22 Neck. 2. Acquire performance logs (Warcraftlogs.com) 3. Most Importantly: Be Coachable (nobody likes a defensive fool that can’t take criticism) Contact Info (B-tag): Brochillin#1384 – “Bro-fficer” HotCurry#1857 - Officer Ribet#1310 – Main Tank/Officer Demigamer#1676 – General ManagerBrocleavin1 Nov 15
Nov 15 ☠ Pirates Enlisting for Mythic Crews ☠ Pirates - Mal'Ganis Horde WorstGuild.com Buccaneers (7/8M Uldir, 11/11M Antorus) ► Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern ► Monday from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern for 2 weeks when a new mythic raid opens DPS Signing Bonus: Death Knight Mage Monk Rogue Warlock Corsairs (6/8M Uldir, 11/11M Antorus) ► Friday and Saturday from 8:00 PM to Midnight Eastern Healer Signing Bonus: Restoration Druid DPS Signing Bonus: Demon Hunter Mage Rogue Warlock The Pitch Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core developed enough Herculean strength to lead a pair of teams that toppled the Burning Legion. We are looking for skilled raiders capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. We will continue recruiting until Sylvanas dies or runs out of money. If you are prepared to become a pawn, join us in the battle for Azeroth! We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won't tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. When it comes to the booty, our Loot Council distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making based on responses from the whole raid team. If you've read this far, apply on WorstGuild.com or directly contact one of the officers listed below: Scarcrux the Dread Pirate - Scarcrux#1949 (Battle.net) or Scarcrux#8442 (Discord) Froese the Weekend Recruiter - Beefy#1339 (Battle.net) or Froese#0950 (Discord)Scarcrux138 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Cinder and Ash [4/8M] Name: Cinder and Ash Faction: Horde Server: Mal'Ganis Core Raid Days: Progression on Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm, CST (Server Time). We also try and get some Mythic farm bosses and clear Heroic on Tuesdays, CST (Server Time). About Us: We are a fairly easy going group of individuals. Some have been together for years, and some are significantly newer - we are always welcome to new "faces" in the guild. We enjoy doing dungeons together, and tend to do M+ together regularly. What We Are Looking For: We are mainly looking for players who want to push Mythic, though we accept all players provided they are respectful. Everyone will be welcome to trial; however, our current needs are mainly healers. We are mainly looking for Ranged DPS, another healer, preferably a Priest/Monk/Druid, and Warrior/Monk DPS. We are willing to consider any classes so please don't hesitate to contact me. Casuals are welcome as well. We will also start doing more out-of-raid content, both PvE and PvP. Contact Me: You can contact me in game via character whispers or battlenet ID. You can contact any of the officers+: Paeoni, Synthoras, Knute, Ucrityourpantz (RyanM#1465), Glacius, or Broxalar. Or you are welcome to message anyone in Cinder and Ash. Character Name: Cínder Battlenet ID: Nithael33#1194Cattìbrie8 Nov 15
Nov 14 <VM> 3/8M LF RDPS <Valar Morghulis> is a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis. We are currently 3/8M and are seeking strong RDPS to fill out our roster and continue mythic progression. We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11 Server Time, and frequently do alt runs and heroic clears on wed, sun, and monday, as well as mythic plus runs throughout the week. Our core has been playing together since TBC, achieving CE multiple tiers. We had a slow start in BFA due to attendance issues but are picking up steam now and hoping to have a CE ready team for 8.1. We are looking for dedicated players that will show up and perform at a high standard every night. We have a strong need for RDPS but any exceptional dps will be considered. hit me up in game with any questions: Prewett#1635Hanged0 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Surrendering IRL> 6/8M LF RDPS/H/DPriest <Surrendering IRL> 6/8M About us: Our goal is to get cutting edge for every raid tier. Our guild leadership is made up of former players with experience running top 25 US guilds. We take a calculated but laid back approach to mythic raiding. We place a premium on finding people who can execute their class and fights mechanically while understanding the value of being able to just have fun raiding. We are not a grind it out, senseless chain pull for rng type of guild. Most of our kills are well below the average pull count for first kill. We will take the time to identify and adjust to fix issues during raid. Who are we looking for: Consistent players who are looking to clear mythic raids while relaxing and having fun both in and out of raids and the game. Willingness to maximize raid effectiveness and look for ways to constantly improve are crucial to being able to progress at a consistent rate. We do not recruit for bench Specific high needs classes; Ranged DPS H Priest D Priest Holy Paladin Lesser Needs; Experience players as dps classes When do we raid: We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9p-12a CST (server time). Requirements to raid: High attendance Researching strategies before the raid Appropriate consumables for your role Ability to quickly implement changes specified by raid leaders Voice chat (Discord) Conacts & Application: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd Brongon#1270 if you have questionsTrygt42 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <gg> 8/8H 2/8M LFM T/W 8:45p-12a central Hey everyone! We're <gg> (Mal’Ganis, Horde). Our goal is to bring twenty great people together twice a week to have an awesome time raiding, while still actually killing bosses! We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8:45pm to 12:00am central time. We also have mythic+, achievement and alt runs throughout the week and weekends. What are we offering? - A great raid environment. Discord is full of jokes, not shouting. Support and help, not blame. We provide the flasks, feasts and health potions (though all members help with the gathering of materials for these). You will be expected to bring your own combat potions. All of our guild members are very helpful and will run stuff with you to get you geared, so if you are a solid player but don’t have the gear yet, we will get you caught up! - Progression. Currently, we are 2/8 mythic and 8/8 heroic. We are looking to progress further into mythic, but we need more solid members! We also help get everyone a +10 mythic dungeon for the week. Once we have heroic on farm, we will be selling runs to fund the guild bank and also get a little gold in everyone’s pocket as well. What are we looking for? - Someone who's awesome to raid with! Chat with us on Discord, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes; generally, be a solid part of that "great raid environment" I mentioned earlier! - Skill. Hardcore "server first" level skill not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is a somewhat experienced raider. This isn't a learn to raid team, sorry - though for someone who's decent, we're a solid place to become great. Raiders and Trials are expected to have up-to-date knowledge on their spec, know how to obtain Pawn strings through simming and have an understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to analyze them. - Commitment. You need to sign up to 80%+ of raids and turn up to 99%+ of the raids you've signed up for, that's hopefully obvious. But again, to keep things moving along, you need to be spending reasonable time outside raids optimizing your character and improving your play. - Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it. This isn't maturity in the sense of strictly "no childish behavior" (where would the fun be in that?) but there needs to be respect, you need to know where the line is and when to be serious. Check out our guild spreadsheet (https://goo.gl/QApfmb), this is where we track that everyone has done a +10 for the week, enchanted their gear properly, etc. It’ll give you an idea who we currently have. We are currently in need of exceptional DPS (Warlock, Hunter (Ranged), Rogue, Death Knight), but players of all roles may apply. If you think you'd be a good fit, apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdQR4WK4Kj Contact us with any questions. We look forward to talking with you! Battle.net - Imitated#11639 - Ozz#1524 Discord - Imitated#1753 - Ozz#9547Imitated8 Nov 14
Nov 14 <VM>3/8M Tue/Thurs 8-11st lf MAGE 8/8H 3/8M 2 night raid grp looking for a couple dps. 30+ age grp. We also do heroic raids on off nights for alts. So if your mythic capable and are looking to get into an easy going raid team let me know. Accepting any good dps with good #'s that don't stand in fire and can utilize there entire toolkit. bananasplity#1415Bananasplity20 Nov 14
Nov 14 2/8M AOTC - Vrekt - 3 Nights 7-10pm <Vrekt> of Illidan Vrekt is a newly formed guild that started at the launch of Uldir. We're looking for a few more raiders as well as social MEMEbers, pvpers and derelicts alike. Raid Info: Goal: Mythic Progression / CE Raid Times: Tuesday through Thursday 7pm - 10pm CST RBGS / Alt Runs on off nights. Vrekt is a team founded by veteran raiders looking build a progression-oriented core roster of players with the common goal of clearing mythic content while it’s still relevant. If you’re a player with current mythic experience, a player that feels they’ve outgrown Heroic content, or a former hardcore raider looking to get back in to progression without the 5 day a week commitment, then Vrekt may be the right home for you. What we require: Knowledge of your Class/ Role Don't be Toxic Be prepared every raid Participation in strategy discussion and encounter research Positive attitude and presence (we want to keep it fun) Patience as we build our roster If you do not see your class or role listed, we still encourage you to apply. Exceptional apps will always be considered. __ Current Needs: Healers: MW, HPriest rDPS: Lock, Mage, Hunter mDPS: Ret __ How to Apply: Go to our discord and fill out an app using the template in the application channel. https://discord.gg/99fChqU_ For more info, please contact us below. Discord: Destructive#1640 Bnet: MasterSK#1789Sämäel2 Nov 14
Nov 14 1/8M Team Looking to Merge [Beyond Godlike] In short ... we are a relatively new guild with aspirations of Mythic progression. As we are a new team, we've been working to build up a healthy roster to service Mythic raiding ... unfortunately, we have been unable to do so thus far. As such, and in the interest of managing what time we have left on this patch, we are looking to merge our roster of 12 consistent raiders with a team who's also experienced similar issues. Our pitch is this: 1) We will merge. Meaning, both sides are consolidating to make something new (we aren't looking to be absorbed by another guild). 2) The 20 best performing players in each position will raid. 3) Though we currently raid Th/Sun, we would be willing to negotiate raid times. Our current roster: Tanks: B DK & G Druid Healers: H Pal, D Priest, and MW Monk R DPS: S Priest, B Druid, D Warlock, and BM Hunter M DPS: S Hunter, H DH, A Warrior If at all interested, feel free to message me here or through BNET: MoreCowbell#1213Bhönes0 Nov 14
Nov 14 (H)<Victory Lap> 6/8M T/Th(6 hours) LFM! (H) <Victory Lap> is a group of top-end raiders who approach raiding with a relaxed, drama free environment so we can focus on progression and accountability. We are committed to our 2 - day raid schedule, and strive to be extremely competitive by maximizing our efficiency through solid communication and leadership who nail out the details outside of raid. Schedule Tuesday and Thursday 8P - 11P CST (9P - 12P EST)(6P - 9P PST) Mandatory Monday raid day ONLY ON raid opening week, and Mythic raid opening. Outside of those two additional days per tier Monday becomes an optional Heroic clear night that transitions into an alt run. We do not go past end raid time, and do not raid on major US holidays. We do not recruit for the bench, and maintain a smaller roster and do actively rotate people in based on fight specifications. Therefore, we do expect raiders to maintain near 100% attendance. However, we do understand things happen in real life and ask if possible to inform officers to give ample time to find a replacement. Expectations of Raiders and Trials As we maintain a two day raid schedule we expect all those in the raid team to: Be on approximately 10-15 minutes before raid to form and get to the raid with consumables that are not provided by the guild Have current up to date knowledge on your classes and specs you play(PoV videos, class discords, ETC) In free time have an understanding of using SIMC/Raidbots and accurate Pawn strings where applicable to perform at your peak Have an understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read them to analyze personal performance (Officers can assist if asked) Currently we require Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, and a boss mod(DBM/BigWigs) Recruitment Needs Currently searching for: Ranged DPS We will always consider exceptional applicants regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you feel like you would be a good fit here, please apply! Feel free to add Hamkins#11686 for additional information. Interested? Head on over to https://www.vlguild.com and fill out an application!Hamkins0 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Startup> [H] 2/8M T/Th LFM Startup (8/8 H 2/8 M) is looking for Talented players for Mythic Progression, Heroic farm, and the upcoming raid. Highly interested in DPS and Healers though raid spots are available for talented players. Raid nights are Tu/Thursday 7:30 till 10:30 EST Flasks and Food are provided for raids. If interested please fill out our application on: https://goo.gl/forms/0uMoKCHeC7lZ0hBo2 Or send a whisper to Eros#1686 on BNET. Thank you.Orcytheorc0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Tempest> recruiting for Heroic <Tempest> of Mal'Ganis is a new casually-serious Heroic raiding progression guild looking to build its raid team! We will be raiding Tuesdays / Thursdays from 8:30pm-11:00pm Central Time. Core group has 7/8H experience at the moment, looking to start fresh with a new group of people. We are a mature, casual friendly guild that is looking to enjoy WoW together and have fun raiding, running M+, and doing some PVP. We are looking for all classes and roles for our raid group, and looking for anyone that is looking for good company to join our guild. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in joining! Btag: Xiot#1327 Discord: Xiot#4057Ormock0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Shatterspear Offensive>T/TH 8/8 H 2/8M Shatterspear Offensive is recruiting for BFA! We are new to the server and are a close-knit guild that does PvE and casual PvP. We are currently looking for raiders to fill out our roster who want to push Heroic Uldir and move into mythic! We like to have fun, but we also want to progress. We are currently 8/8H 2/8M. Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 8pm-10:30pm EST Currently looking for healers, preferably Holy Pally or Resto Shammy. DPS, specifically Boomkin, and Warlock. Any class is welcome to join and try out! We are looking for players interested in RBGS as well as arenas. Weekly attendance is a must for a strong team, so please be open to a schedule similar to raiding on our off-nights. We'll be doing random BGs, warfronts and island expeditions as well. We may also continue our WPvP events on Friday nights. For raiding please contact Havica(Popedo#1779), Ladzaplur(Ladzaplur#1655), Fenndi(Cashall#1776) or myself, Tulgrog(Krug#11162). For PvP please contact Ryuzukh.Tulgrog27 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H]Illidan | 2/8m | w/th 730-1030cst LF RDPS clockwerk on Illidan clockwerk is a guild comprised of individuals whose goal is to clear Mythic each tier. We only raid 6 hours a week, so we expect everyone to come prepared with knowledge of the fights and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. We are looking to build a core roster of ~23 players so we can optimize raid composition when necessary. If you’re looking for a fun environment where you don’t get burned out raiding several hours a week, come apply! ** We are also recruiting any players who are looking to just chill and push Mythic+ keys within the guild, so you don’t have to waste your time pugging! Schedule Wednesday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST Thursday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST Our Raids Flasks and food provided! Current Progress: 2/8M & 8/8H (Zek'voz to 38%) Required AddOns: DBM or BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras w/ Uldir pack Recruitment Needs All RDPS (with an emphasis on Mage/Lock/Boomkin) M+ Players ** Feel free to apply even if your role isn't listed here! How to Apply ​If interested, either add Omnipotynt#1211 and Liveless#1612 to bnet, send an email to omnipotynt@gmail.com and liveless95@gmail.com, or apply on our website at https://sites.google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/application Website https://sites.google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/homeIntrospekt6 Nov 14
Nov 14 ☄️[H]<Anomaly> 6/8M Need Lock/Boomy & Healers We now currently have some spots that are open and need to be filled immediately. Raid roster is set, but we have a few positions open. As of right now we have been farming Heroic and are progressing through Mythic. Progression: (8/8H 5/8M) 4/9 M H 7/7 M 2/3 M 9/10 M (7/7M 13/13M WoD ) APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/f5SQjbsHrf2xjUJn1 Active Discord: https://discord.gg/VRcBC2m Anomaly's motto is short and simple, play your character well, and don't disrespect your teammates! We are firm believers in this motto and playing by it is the main prerequisite for joining the team. As such, we feel we have created a great in-game home for some of the best raiders on US-Mal'Ganis. We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses. Anomaly is looking forward to progressing through Battle For Azeroth in a manner that is both fun and timely! Our team raids from 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. PDT Sun & Mon (10pm - 1am CST) Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further! Still interested? We require players to perform on average at 80%+ for their item level. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please submit an application on our Discord submit-application channel and hit up an officer (JayÐee or Sneakigos) for a Discord interview! Current Openings: Healers = MW / Disc / Druid / Shaman Tank = Closed Melee = Demon Hunter Range = Lock**/Boomy**/Mage We are accepting Mythic + players for our Tuesday-Saturday adventures. Looking for pro players who may no longer be able to commit to raids. What can you expect from us? -We are picky and only looking for skilled players who are also enjoyable to be around. We do not bend on either of these requirements for our raiders. A lot of guilds recruit the first person who parses high without taking the time to make sure they are a good fit. These guilds have high turnover rates because people are at each other's throats when progression gets "hard" because multiple people point fingers instead of working together to fix the problems. We are the rare "unicorn" of skilled players that are also friends. -Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect -Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses. -Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style. JayÐee - Jaydee#1574 (Guild Leader) Sneakigos - TheBigSlim#1757 (Raid Leader)Jayðee83 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <SGBC> 4/8M - T/Th - recruiting ranged <Shes Got Big Crits> Current needs: -Skilled players (preferably ranged -- Warlock, Hunter, Mage) -Desire to mythic raid on a casual schedule ~Le Details~ Server: Mal'ganis- Horde Raid Times: Tuesday (8-11PM CST), Thursday (8-11PM CST), Sunday evening (optional normal/heroic clear night) Progression: 4/8 M, 8/8 H Goals: Mythic raiding on a casual schedule Raid spots are competitive and based on performance and need for the night. We're always looking for high performing players. We do NOT recruit for the bench, and we will rotate in and out for bosses as needed. Did someone say M+? We run M+. Keys are fun - we like fun. Running keys is fun. If M+ were a person, we would most likely buy that person a nice meal. Maybe some sweets. Or some gift cards. Why? Because we like them. We like M+. Interested? Please fill out an app below (nothing crazy) -- and then give us a shout on Bnet. Application Link (Google Forms): https://tinyurl.com/y9swfdx6 Contact us: Discord: CjAnime#8209, omzo#6823 BNET: CJS#1786, Gizmo#1376, drgriff#1953Grlnyogapnts14 Nov 14
Nov 14 7/8 H Guild LF DPS <LF Waldo PST> *Horde* US- Mal’Ganis. LF Dps and possibly a healer to further our progression. ATM we are 7/8 Heroic. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-11:30pm EST. We also run mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight. Add me Tharticus#1764Dràshon2 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H][Mal'Ganis]<Beacon> 3/8M LF DPS 4 CoreTeam <Beacon> recently transferred from Ner'zhul where we ranked #2 on server to in order to make Cutting Edge by recruiting better mythic raider on a higher pop realm. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Guild Highlights: • Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to achieve cutting edge. • Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social • Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens • A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment • Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses. _________________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: • Tuesday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time • Wednesday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time • Thursday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time _________________________________________________________________________ Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS & Resto Shaman If you're interested at all feel free to contact Battletag: truetrav81#1998 Ingame: Lodrum Thank you for your consideration and have a great daLodrum3 Nov 14
Nov 14 ⭐<Reignited>⭐6/8M - RDPS <Reignited> @ US-Mal’Ganis (Horde) Currently Recruiting: Range DPS: 1 - 2 Skilled Ranged Players (Pref. Warlock) Melee DPS: N/A Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players with logs and prior raiding experience Potential applicants should have previous Mythic/Heroic experience. Successful applicants must have extensive knowledge of their class and role. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please fill out an application. Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm CST Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm CST Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST We do not add additional days to the raid schedule. Raids end on time unless a pull is underway. About Us: <Reignited> Mal’Ganis (Horde) is recruiting players for core spots for mythic progression. We are a passionate group of individuals who value our time and progression. Our members are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. With much experience, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-oriented atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we have been able to continue to improve our progression each tier. What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. When we recruit we recruit for core positions, not the bench. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: A stable roster and constructive raid environment Leadership with years of progression-oriented experience Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc. Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups Optional off-night events with friends & family Our Expectations: High attendance (Over 90%+) Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone Extensive knowledge of your class, spec, and role Mature attitude and willingness to give/take constructive criticism Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Guild Master: Sigs (Ivan#1178) Healing Officer: Vatrilian (Vatrilian#1483) Melee Officer: Shadowofdoom (Shadow#11746) Range Officer: Parädocx (Liquidshot#1125) How to Apply: If you feel you can bring something to our raid team then please fill out an application on our website. It is located at: https://www.reignitedguild.com/Sigs3 Nov 14
Nov 14 Startup [H]8/8H 1/8M LFM Startup (8/8 H 1/8 M) is looking for Talented players for Heroic farm and Mythic Progression. Highly interested in Rogues and Locks though other raid spots are available Raid nights are Mon/Tues 7:30 till 10:30 EST If interested please fill out our application on: https://goo.gl/forms/0uMoKCHeC7lZ0hBo2 Or send a whisper to me or Strapzooey in gameGinjaninja1 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Reckless> | TWT 7-10cst | Mythic Team ★Currently Recruiting★ (Note: If your class is not listed but you are still a exceptional player, we still encourage you to apply.) ★★ Boomkin (Resto off spec is a huge plus) ★ Exceptional Ranged DPS ⚔ About <Reckless> ⚔ Reckless was founded at the start of Hellfire Citadel from a group of friends who had been playing together for a long time. We got tired of players that did not put as much effort into the game as we did. We wanted to create something with a great environment that people could spend the rest of their wow career being a part of. We value teamwork, dedication, and motivation to down the present content. Our favorite quote is “If you want it bad enough, you will find a way. If you don’t then you will find an excuse”. This quote is our environment narrowed down into words. Our raiders always strive to be the best they can be and sacrifice their time and effort to the team for the short raiding schedule we sustain. ⚔ Past Accomplishments ⚔ ★ Antorus - 11/11 Mythic US 273th[/i] ★ ToS - 9/9 Mythic US 238th ★ NH - 10/10 Mythic US 258th ★ ToV - 3/3 Mythic US 472nd ★ EN - 7/7 Mythic US 409th ★ HFC - 13/13 Mythic US 382nd ⚔ What we Expect⚔ A Mindset for Progression - We want the players that have experience with end game progression. Players who understand that it takes wipes, analyzing the problems, and implementing change in order to kill a boss. Dedication to the Team - We want players who understand they are part of a team. We value players who put the teams needs before their own, sacrificing their own personal gain to push the guild forward. Players that play for themselves and put their parse over the needs of the team or are loot hungry will be removed from the environment. A Humble Approach - We expect players to always look to better themselves no matter how good they consider themselves. There is always something you can do better. Along with this comes being able to accept criticism without giving excuses. A Mature Mindset - We are an 18+ environment and childish outbursts will not be tolerated here. You are expected to be respectful, calm, and able to work with others. We still joke and have a good time together but when it comes down to progression time, things are serious. A large portion of our members hang out in game and on discord daily and do things ranging from dailies, Mythic +, achievements, alt runs, other games and anything else you can think of together. We give players constructive criticism as well as take positively to constructive criticism and expect future applicants to as well. We like to joke around with each other and if you can't handle playful smart remarks as well as vulgar humor, don't bother applying. ⚔ Raid Schedule ⚔ We currently raid 9 Hours Per Week with the following raid days: Tuesday 7:00-10:00 Central Wednesday 7:00-10:00 Central Thursday 7:00-10:00 Central Sunday 7:00-10:00 Central (Optional Night) We DO NOT do split runs and have no plans to in the future. Sundays are used for normal/heroic clears when mythic starts so we can utilize as much time as possible for progression. Heroic is cleared as farm until most of the roster has everything they need then moved to optional sunday nights. What you can expect from <Reckless> A Loyal Community - From the moment someone starts a trial here they are considered part of the community and everyone in it will treat you as such. You will be brought into progression fights and some of the hardest content we do to test you. Our roster works together to ensure that we have the players that need certain bosses in for those bosses to ensure that our roster all sees playtime and has the best possible chance at everyone getting the pieces they need. A Environment Ment to Push you - We want competitive nature and encourage it. We want to push you into being the best raider that you can be. Passionate Leadership - Leadership is competitive like raid positions and players can expect active, passionate, driven leaders that know what it takes to succeed and willing to do what it takes to accomplish those goals. ⚔ Applying to <Reckless> ⚔ If you are a strong player that can not only perform well with good numbers but is exceptional at raid prep and mechanics, then feel free to throw in an application if we sound like a good fit for you. As a group we are always seeking strong players that challenge our own raiders and create a competitive environment. Visit www.reckless.gg to get more info and see the application process. ★ Add us on battlenet or preferably discord for any questions you may have. ★ ⚔ Discord ⚔ Phenom#2577 FostTheGiant#9579 Johnnynapalm#5619 ⚔ Btags ⚔ SheerPhenom#1411 FostTheGiant#1926 Johnnynapalm#1508Fosties62 Nov 14
Nov 14 379 Lock LF Fri/Sat Guild Hello all! My guild fell apart on Ysera and looking to transfer to Horde, since you guys clearly have more mythic guilds. I was told by a friend that Mal'ganis is one of the largest Horde communities, so I figured I'd start here! What I'm looking for is a guild that raids after 6 pm CST on Fri/Sat and is on track for Cutting Edge (If not already there, which I'll be honest I'm not.) I'm a knowledgeable player, and do have a good set of logs to show. Not only in damage, however understanding how to Mechanics. If your guild is interested please leave a comment below, and I will look into what your guild has to offer! I would like to transfer by Wednesday, by the way! Thank you all for reading, and your consideration. Also, good bye Alliance!Nuaide5 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] 8:30pm CST (8/8H 2/8M) LFM RAIDERS [Exitium] is a 3 day a week raiding based guild on Mal'Ganis US. Our aim is to have progressive raiding on a semi-hardcore commitment. We don't expect you to be pro but we do expect you to at least know your class and rotation and also be wanting to improve on a weekly basis. (don't feel discouraged from applying we will give anyone an opportunity even if you are new to raiding) Progress: 2/8M 8/8H Raiding: Tuesday: 8:30pm - 11:45pm CST Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:45pm CST Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:45pm CST We are currently recruiting: Healers (All are welcomed) DPS (All are welcomed) Tanks (All are welcomed) What can we offer you: Focused, progressive raiding. A social, friendly environment. Dedicated, stable leadership. What do we expect of you: An overall understanding of your class, mechanics and the game itself. A good attitude to raiding, a willingness to learn and improve. A good overall temper when asked to do something outside your comfort zone. Showing up to raids, We don't demand 100% attendance, as we do understand real life things do come up but keep in mind a healthy attendance is key to a guild's success in mythic progression. Being an active and social member on our Discord. (make friends do mythic keys together) If you like the sound of all this then please feel free to message one of our officers in game or on our discord. Discord - https://discord.gg/jJUd6Zn Stollmar - BNet loraim#11921 or Discord Stollmar#4865 KillaJ - Bnet zlot#1352 or Discord zlot#1466Killaj15 Nov 14
Nov 13 Late night Mythic Recruitment Days: T, W, TH Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST Prog: 2/8M, 8/8H Realm: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde Who Are We? The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and even current tier. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth. Recruiting: Holy Paladin Balance Druid w/OS Heal Shadow Priest w/OS Heal Mage Demon Hunter Warlock Current Roster: 11 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic & bench Exceptional players welcomed to apply. Contacts: KingDan#1509 Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord) Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)Kthulu2 Nov 13
Nov 13 (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking for! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] <Regency> Multiple teams recruiting 3/8m About <REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed. We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth. Progression 2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic Uldir 10/11 Mythic Antorus Recruitment Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+. Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/ Application: https://tinyurl.com/Regency-Raider-Application Raid Teams Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir Time: 7pm to 10pm CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST Days: Tuesday, Thursday Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir Times: 9pm to 12am CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday Misfits - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST Days: Friday, Saturday Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir Times: 11pm to 2am CST Days: Friday, Saturday Contact Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172) Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117 Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/Chriztopher21 Nov 13
Nov 13 HEROIC ULDIR SALES <Lethal> Hello Mal'ganis! 8/8M guild Lethal is starting sales once again for BFA! SALES ARE RUN ON: Saturdays 8 PM EST and last about an hour and a half. ... Current Packages: 8/8 Heroic Uldir - 400k What you get: 8 boss kills including G'huun AOTC, the chance for personal loot to drop, and the ability to roll on any items that our raiders do not need (loot not guaranteed). G'huun ONLY - 150k What you get: 1 boss kill (G'huun), AOTC achievement, and a chance for personal loot to drop. You will not get the ability to roll on any items a raider does not need. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FAQ: 1. What currency do you accept? We accept gold ONLY and communicate only through Battle.net or whispers. 2. What servers do you accept gold on? Right now we accept gold on Thunderhorn/Blade's Edge, Illidan, Thrall, Zul'jin, or Area 52. 3. Do you require a deposit? Yes. A 20% deposit is required upfront to reserve your spot, and the rest is required before the raid starts. If you need to cancel your spot, please be advised that a 48 hour notice is required to get your deposit back. 4. Do I need gear/experience? Not at all! It's a carry run for a reason. Sit back, relax, and don't forget to tag the boss. 5. Who do I contact?! Please add Amanda#1257 to Battletag to reserve a spot. NOTE: Anyone who is trying to sell you a run from "Lethal" and is not coming directly from that battletag should not be trusted and may be trying to scam you. NEVER join someone on Discord or Skype to talk about sales.Amanda1 Nov 13
Nov 13 3/8M Raiders LF Horde Home Hello Mal'Ganis, Friends and I transferred off of Mal'Ganis at the start of BFA and have come to realize one important truth: Alliance are terrible at raiding. We're looking at returning to Mal'Ganis and were looking for a guild to call home. Our group consists of: 1 BM Hunter Kiñgdravus - Stormrage 1 Arms Warrior Thorrash - Stormrage 1 Resto Shaman Kharuna - Stormrage We are all currently 3/8M but our current guild is struggling with attendance, and most Alliance guilds are either having the same issues or are not progressing. We are looking to join a guild on Mal'Ganis with the goal of obtaining Cutting Edge each tier. We are looking for a guild that raids between 9pm and 12am EST (8p- 11p CST, 7p-10p MT, 6p-9p PST). Feel free to comment on the forum or message me on bnet: Thorrash#1234 Thank you!Thorrash6 Nov 13
Nov 13 The hardest part of raiding is recruitment So here goes my pitch. The guild I've been raiding with is on the decline. Nearly all the officers quit playing for real employment. Great for them, bad for us. So looking for a new home on Mal'ganis Horde. Prot/Ret Paladin Balance/Resto Druid Shadow/Holy/Disc Priest Looking for a new raid home. 8/8 Normal experience, and 5-ish/8 heroic experience. 1/8 Mythic experience. Positive attitudes, voice communications, and provide our own raid buffs. Available Tue, Wed, Thur, or Sunday for raids. Prefer around 8pm-11pm CST, but that's open to flexibility. Help us out, and you'll get three raiders that pull their own weight (over ilvl 365), and have near perfect attendance records.Fyddy11 Nov 13
Nov 13 378 iLvl Blood DK LF mythic guild Title says it all. Logs available upon request. Let me know what else you need.Kijari4 Nov 13
Nov 13 369Hav DH/364Frost DK 8/8H LF weekday M Guild I am looking for a weekday raiding guild because I am unable to do weekends anymore. I have 2 characters I can play a 364 frost DK or my 367 havok DH. My current progress is 8/8N and 8/8H. I am not looking to be hardcore like going for server 1st or anything like that, but something laid back to have fun raiding with a at least semi serious and focused mindset at obtaining Cutting Edge. Lastly time wise looking for something that starts at least from the early evening to late night(before midnight central time). If you wish to reach me add me on Battle Tag or Discord! Btag: Deckardpain#1876 Discord: Invictus#1245 Thank you!Invíctús7 Nov 13
Nov 12 Pocket Sand 8/8H 3/8M LF DPS for Mythic prog Do you enjoy keeping some sort of sediment in your pockets? Do you also enjoy throwing said granular objects into the eyes of your enemies while yelling SHISHISHA? Do you get a sense of pride when someone compliments your guild name? If so, Pocket Sand on US-Mal'Ganis may be a good fit for you! We are currently 8/8 Heroic (on farm) 3/8M and planning on advancing through Mythic content, and could use a few more excellent DPS to round out our raiding roster. Most members have mythic experience from Antorus (4/11M and above) or before. Raid times are 8pm-11pm CST Tuesdays and Thursdays. There is also a casual raid on Wednesdays, same time. Pocket Sand has an active guild discord, and members are frequently pushing M+ keys or PVP ratings during non-raid time. Come see what we're all about! Interested? Add DeathbyNuggs#1786 on btag (or PST Sarazzlyn in game) or discord DeathByNuggets#7390Sarazzlyn6 Nov 12