Mal'Ganis

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
8h 3 Geared Raiders LF Casual Mythic Guild Hello, I am posting on behalf of myself (a 960 Disc priest), Grubzug-Garrosh (962 Havoc DH with 3.1K Raider.io), and Yojakelol-Garrosh (963 Holy priest ). All three of us are 1/11M on a very dead realm and are interested in server swapping to another realm for a casual mythic raiding guild. We had some unfortunate set backs with our current raid team and are looking to potentially server swap and join a guild that is ready to progress through mythic at a casual yet focused pace that has mythic kills to show for it. We like to have fun, but only when things are getting done. We run mythic+ on the regular, but are most focused on raiding at the moment. Our current raid schedule is Tue/Wed/Thu 8:30PM - 11:00 PM EST, however we are willing to adjust our raid schedule if possible. Thank you all in advance!Captlysis8 8h
10h 6/11m Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Spicegold0 10h
12h (H) Cognition 4/11M Recruiting Off Realm We are located on Malfurion/Trollbane server. Our guild maintains a philosophy of efficiency and team-work. We are specifically looking for established players who would like to be part of a mature group dedicated to performing their best. We run a semi-hardcore raid team. 2/24 Update: Recruiting experienced and dedicated raiders. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30PM server. Visit our website to apply. Any further info you need will be on the site including contact info. cognitionguild.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We strongly urge players applying to maintain a viable off spec.Divine0 12h
16h 2/11M <Non Confrontational> LF DPS M W 9-12 <Non Confrontational> We're a group of friends (mid 20s) that have been playing together since Wrath/Cata days in a variety of heroic and mythic guilds. Some of us enjoy pvping and we run M+ frequently throughout the week. Ideal candidates will want to raid in a relaxed and friendly guild that downs bosses, as well as join M+ groups throughout the week. Our goal is to maintain a rotating bench based on boss and player needs. RAID TIMES Weds 9pm-12 CST Mon 9pm-12 CST (Optional Thursday heroic clear @ normal raid time) RECRUITMENT NEEDS DPS DPS with healer offspecs Feel free to reply here if you're interested or contact me/officers through bnet: huckleberry#1399 sorry#11577Hucklin25 16h
16h [H]Shinra Corp Seeking DPS/Healers Shinra Corp - Mal'ganis is a new guild formed by returning mythic raiders. We believe in constantly improving ourselves and always have an eye out for exceptional like minded players to push content with us! Coming to this new guild, we are looking to build a strong team moving into BFA. While having a progression oriented mindset, we still like to have fun and joke around when the time is appropriate. We raid Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST {Server Time} We are currently looking for Healers and DPS to fill our ranks! For more information, please contact me via Battle.net: - Goldenwolf#1141 [Recruiting Officer]Lotsy15 16h
20h Hard Carry 11/11H 2/11M M/W looking for dps. <Hard Carry> is a newly transferred guild to Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are currently 2/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals. Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST 7-10pm EST 4-7pm PST Recruitment needs: Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply Min ilvl 950 Knowledge of your class Working mic Capable of memes Our goals going forward on this new server are to consistently clear content at a high rate of pace in the 6 hour raid window we have. We will be running high level mythics throughout the week and progressing to our maximum potential on raid nights. What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. Once content is considered on farm we will be pursuing sale runs and continuing progression. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you. Contact GM for more info Blkchakra#1864 or RandyJoe#1378, Tigew#1215, Dee#1514Chakitâ20 20h
21h 934 Frost DK As the title says I am a 934 Frost DK LF a new guild to call home. I have just recently returned after school and work forced me to stop playing during Blackrock Foundry. I have pre-ordered BFA so I am committed to playing long term. I am 27 years old and I am looking for a mature guild. I am currently 11/11 N and I have AOTC Heroic Argus kill. I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week and I am available any day of the week after 7pm server (8pm est) though ideally would like to start after 8pm server (9pm est) and can raid for however long. I am looking for a guild that is doing Heroic Antorus and is looking to staring doing Mythic as well as Mythic + Dungeons. Feel free to add me. My Battletag is Aimtrue#1119 or on Discord Crid#1451Imdeadly0 21h
23h [H] 3/11m Second Option Recruiting Second Option is a guild that raids on the following schedule: Thursday (Optional/Alt): Heroic 8pm - 10pm CST Friday: 8pm-12am CST Saturday 8pm-12am CST We progressed very quickly through the first 3 bosses of Antorus, and have lost core members to real life commitments preventing us from proceeding further. We are looking to recruit to push further into Antorus as well as build a strong pool of talent to choose from for BFA. Officers/GM are more than willing to help gear characters, as long as the player is willing to apply themselves to get a better understanding of their class and improvements needing to be made! This includes mythic 15+ carries, normal/heroic Antorus alt runs, etc. Things that we look for: A friendly attitude (those who rage on others for a wipe are not needed) Previous mythic experience Consistent raiding schedule Geared characters are always welcome, but not required. We all know the higher item level a character is doesn't always correlate to their skill level. Classes we are looking for: 1 DK (Frost/UH) 1 DH (Havoc) 2 Druid (1 resto/1boomkin) 1 Hunter (MM/BM) 1-2 Mages (Be a good player, any spec is viable) 2 Monks (1 MW/1WW) 1 Priest (Holy) 1 Warlock (Affliction) 1 Warrior (Arms/Fury) And either a Holy Paladin/Resto shaman. We will gladly take any other interests into consideration, and if you are interested in more details or discussion please feel free to give me a shout! Battletag- Detente#1357Detentes0 23h
1d Former Hardcore raider LF guild Hey all, As the title says , I am a former Hardcore raider who has just returned today. I have not touched the game whatsoever since SoO, was on (I believe) Siegecrafter Blackfuse Heroic before real life forced me into a very long hiatus from the game. I also have experience in Heroics during Cata/MoP as well, though those were almost EXCLUSIVELY on my Death Knight. I I am currently in the process of leveling up/getting re-acquainted with the game (Lots has changed since I left!). The main character's I raided on during my time as a raider was split between a Prot Paladin and a Blood Death Knight. My aim here is to find a guild to join as I play catch up leading up to the new expansion later this year. I will almost certainly want to be back into the swing of Heroic (Mythic?) raiding well before the expansion comes out, but I am looking for a guild that understands I obviously wont be able to jump right back into raiding tomorrow or anything, but will be chugging along quickly to catch up and will certainly be looking to get back into the thick of raiding as soon as I hit max level and catch my gear up accordingly. I am in the process of deciding whether I just pick up where I left off with one of my old characters or start a new one so that I can learn all of the changes as I quickly level up. I am not looking for something quite as intensely hardcore as I used to run, as I do not have the time required to be able to do so, BUT I am not looking for something overly casual either. I am simply looking to eventually be back to clearing the content at a reasonable pace (Not looking for Server First or anything like that at all) but also being in a more relaxed setting during raid than I used to be involved in. For when I catch up, my times are fairly flexible, as I work from home most days. Times I would be available during the week would be anywhere from 7 PM EST until roughly 3-4 AM est. On the weekends, I'm game for any time of the morning/day/night. If your guild sounds like a good fit, please hit me up, would be happy to chat, etc. Hope to hear from some of you soon, and thanks for reading!Terangrael0 1d
1d 950 Aff and 949 S.Priest 950 Aff. Lock & 949 S.Priest LF raiding guild, past Mythic raiding experience. Although, 10/11 H in current Tier before previous guild disbanded. Looking to finish up Heroic asap and progress into mythic again. Whisper Valectra or Alteredboy if interested.Valectra3 1d
1d 2 960+ lf new home. I friend and I are looking for a mythic prog raid team to join that is done by 10 or 10:30. We are both 960+ with exp on 3/11M We would like to join a team that is around 4 or 5 bosses down so we can continue to progress. 964 bm/marks main 937 aff lock alt 950 holy/Ret alt Dk 966 ilvl frost/blood main 900ish ilvl lock altGunthette2 1d
1d 7/11 M ABT - Recruiting DPS We're looking for the following classes!!: Hunter Mage DPS Warrior Healers - RSham Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Antorus. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for more raiders like you! Current progression: 11/11 H, 7/11 M ABT For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11PM EST Thursday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies to 11:00 pm EST, close on a kill) Sunday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies to 11:00 pm EST, close on a kill) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary. Contacts: Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh BronzZero#1897 - BronzZeroTouczz38 1d
1d Sat/Sun Raiding Guild LFM <Ancient Trials> is a Horde weekend raiding guild on Mal'ganis. Raid times are Sat 7:45pm server (central time) and Sun 6:45pm Server (central time). We raid for 3 hours each night. Many of our raiders have been playing since Vanilla or BC and have been raiding together since the release of WoD. We enjoy banter and fun, but know how to get serious when a boss is in front of us. There are always groups doing Mythic+ runs during the week and weekend. We are now 9/11 Heroic Antorus and are recruiting Healers, Ranged and Melee for our core raid team. What we need: Healers: Holy Priest is highest priority. We can also except a Holy Pally or Monk. Range DPS: Balance Druids (one with Resto Off spec), Hunters. Ele Shaman, Warlock and a Mage. Melee DPS: Ret Pally (with holy off spec if avail) and Death Knight. If you are an exceptional raider and your class is not listed here, please contact us anyways. We are always looking for great raiders to join our team. We also accept groups of friends or family. Hitem#5249 (Discord ID) or Hitem#1860 (Bnet Real ID)Hitêm3 1d
1d <Extra Cute Currently 5/11 Mythic LF DPS We're <Extra Cute> on Mal'Ganis and WE WANT YOU! We are a community of friends who have played together throughout multiple expansions and formed this guild to raid at a level in the semi-hardcore spectrum with like-minded individuals. It is important to note that although Mythic Raiding is our highest priority, we are a community that spends a lot of time together playing other games such as: PUBG; League of Legends; Legion TD 2; and even things like Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io, or just chilling in discord and watching videos together. Currently Recruiting: druid (balance)- high mage- high monk (healer)- medium monk (dd) -high paladin (retribution)- high priest (dd)- medium rogue- medium shaman (elemental)- high We're Looking for players who exhibit the following traits/character: Enthusiastic about raiding. Dedication and Loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. We have adopted a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression. Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. Contacts: GM-Lunoxis#1568 Officer-Asap#1500 Officer-Leskai#1801 You can read our Recruitment Information and Apply via the discord link below: https://discord.gg/J4ggfKpButterme18 1d
1d [H] Fury Warrior LF Casual Raiding guild. Just looking for an active guild that raids occasionally. Does +15 and is just full with life and energetic people!!Kepowarrior0 1d
1d Doing It Live 5/11M LFDPS Wed/Mon 8-11pm EST Current progress: 5/11M Who are we? <Doing It Live> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our officer core consists of a group of 4 real life friends who have been gaming together since Vanilla, and many members of the guild are friends in real life. We do not consider ourselves a hardcore progression guild, but our raid core has raided at the Mythic level. We don't race for kills, but we will certainly be getting as far through Mythic Antorus as we can, while still having fun. In terms of ages and culture, most of us are in our mid 20s and working full-time. We are definitely an "adult" guild as far as conversation goes, but we're very relaxed most nights. Again, many of us are real life friends, so expect to get to know people by first name, and at least give us an easy to remember nickname! :) Currently Preferred Classes/Specs DPS: Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, WW Monk. Other dps will be considered with great logs/performance! View our WoW Progress page for more details: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Doing+It+Live When do we raid? Wednesdays and Mondays, 8-11pm Eastern US time. Alt/casual nights are on Thursdays at 8pm. Other Info We expect our raiders to come on time and be prepared. The character(s) you apply with are expected to be geared and ready for raid. We will provide flasks and food. We do not have a website, but we do have an active chat and schedule raids through Discord. You will be expected to access our Discord for all guild communications (and dank memes). We strongly recommend downloading the Discord mobile app as well, since we're usually talking throughout the day. To apply to the guild: Message Muffin on BattleNet @ Muffin#11275. Please let me know your character's name and server! Thanks! - MuffinMuffinsaiyan5 1d
1d [A] Holy Pally LF PVP/Casual Raiding Guild Just started out on Mal'Ganis this month. Basically looking for a laid back guild that runs BGs/Arena together. If you guys are running mythics and doing some normal/heroic raids as well that is a plus, but mainly interested in the PVP aspect of the game for the most part.Oopahc0 1d
1d <Keine Neuen> is recruiting for H Legion <Keine Neuen> is recruiting for H Legion Realm: Mal'Ganis - US, PvP Faction: Horde Guild Website: http://www.keineneuen.com Raiding Schedule: Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Current Progression: We plan to do Heroic Raiding Keine Neuen is a Level 25 Horde guild that was formed on Mal'Ganis server in September of 2007 as a progression guild focused on recruiting a mature and laid back raiding base. While progression and completion of all raiding content is the ultimate goal of the guild, a tension-free atmosphere is maintained at all times, and is just as important to the success of the guild. We value players who fit with this guild on a social level as well as on a raiding skill level. As a guild that is filled mostly with college students and working adults, we have a 21+ only policy. We do the best with the time we have, and this is a major part of our raiding philosophy - for us it's all about quality over quantity. We maintain a civil, respectful, mature, and bigotry-free environment, and we will not tolerate those who help create an antagonistic or negative atmosphere. If you like what you have read so far, we would like to hear from you. We are currently recruiting ANY DPS. Though, we will make room for anyone if we really like your application. HIGH Need: DPS (melee and ranged) Medium Need: Heals Raiding Schedule: Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm ►How To Apply: Please follow the link to our recruitment forum http://keineneuen.com/showthread.php?tid=8 and post your application following the format in stickied “Application Information” post. WE ALWAYS READ EVERY SINGLE APP!!! Private applications can be emailed to applications@keineneuen.com. If you would like to chat with an officer first, (Figurine, Sinaz, Enderon, Hsyr) or /who keineneuen and ask to be pointed to an officer. ►More About Keine Neuen: We have a tight core of players who have stuck with the guild throughout BC all the way through WOD, but we are also very welcoming to new recruits. We try our best to acclimate new players in a way that makes them feel that they have found a potential new raiding home, in a raiding environment that may not be typical to most raiding guilds. We all get along very well with each other. After all, raiding is far more enjoyable when the raid team is able to joke around together, focus together, wipe together, and scream over vent together when downing new bosses or completing new achievements. The ideal candidate will read the following and think "ZOMG…that sounds perfect!": You are looking for a guild and raiding atmosphere that is the opposite of what one traditionally finds in 'Barrens Chat' and most other guilds. Your main interests are PvE progress, the thrill of downing new bosses and hard modes, seeing new content, the enjoyment of working as part of a well-oiled raiding machine, and the temporary prestige that comes along with advancement. You don't raid just for loot or to gear yourself up for PvP. You are planning on being around until you've beaten the current top-tier content in its entirety. You're not here to "see how this raiding thing is", or because you're suddenly bored with Arena. You consider yourself a long-term PvE raider. You aren't fickle. We may not go as fast or slow as you'd like, or use the "perfect" raid makeup that you envision, and you are OK with this. You realize that learning a boss encounter will involve learning and wiping. You read up on encounters beforehand and enjoy going over strategy in advance. Your gem choices and talent choices reflect your dedication to raid progression. You are able to show up on time and stay for the whole raid. You have excellent knowledge of your class and desired raid role. You are attentive, situationally aware, and have good reaction time. This means you know how to move out of AoEs, switch targets fast, not explode in the raid, etc. You really enjoy your class and desired raid role. You are able to follow instructions. You are willing to take constructive criticism (not abuse, we don't do abuse). You are also willing and able to learn from your mistakes. You are able to use Ventrilo. You don't have to talk, only be able to hear.Figurine268 1d
2d [H]Regency - 8/11M ~ 8/9M <REGENCY> Horde, Mal’Ganis Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed. We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth. Progression 8/11M Antorus 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 10/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+. Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/ Raid Teams Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 3/11 Mythic Time: 7pm to 10pm CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 4/11 Mythic Time: 9pm to 12am CST Days: Monday, Tuesday Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team Progression: 8/11 Mythic Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 2/11 Mythic Times: 9pm to 12am CST Days: Wednesday, Thursday Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 3/11 Mythic Times: 11pm to 2am CST Days: Friday, Saturday Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team Progression: 8/11 Mythic Times: 7pm to 10pm CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Contact Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574) Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)Izzybells58 2d
2d <We Lost> 8/11 M LF DPS, Healers <We Lost> is a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 EST. EN - 7/7 M ToV - 2/3 M NH - 10/10 M ToS - 7/9 M ABT - 8/11 M We're currently looking for a few raiders to bolster our roster for Mythic progression in hopes of getting Cutting Edge. Due to our smaller raid schedule, we try to keep focused and get the job done when it comes to mythic raiding and I'm quite pleased with what we've accomplished thus far. MUST HAVE: Mythic experience The ability to learn from one's mistakes A friendly attitude BONUS MARKS FOR: Already having gear Dank memes Bants RECRUITING: druid (balance) hunter mage paladin (retribution) priest shaman (restoration) warlock If you are interested, please add me on BNet (TofuBoy#1602) to discuss!Xaphoon0 2d
2d [H] [teamLUST] 9/11M LF Rogue & RDPS Hello there! [teamLUST] is a 12 hour a week Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild on Mal'Ganis. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS to bolster our roster and acclimate into our tight-knit group. All spots are competitive. Server: Mal'Ganis *Central Time* Guild Website: http://teamlust.shivtr.com/ WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/teamLUST Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3077/ Recruitment as of 02/15/2018 High: (CORE SPOT) [Will consider any exceptional DPS] Balance Druid Mage Restoration Shaman Rogue Medium: Low: Death Knight Warlock Warrior Windwalker Monk Raid schedule: All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have a full group. Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Optional) Wednesday: Starting @7:30PM CST - Usually used for Farm! (Optional) Friday: Starting @7:30PM CST-Usually used for Alt runs! How we operate- Loot: We do a Loot council system which takes into consideration who has received loot recently, performance, attendance and disposition. We also consider role, and use DPS > Tanks > Heals as a guideline when needed during progression. Attendance: Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to post in the "Attendance" thread on our forums or contact an officer in advance. Disposition: We're all adults *20-30* and as such we like to joke around about a wide variety of things while we raid. We want members who aren't easily offended by crude humor but know when it's time to get serious. Raid Performance: We expect our raiders to have immense knowledge of their class and to be perpetually up-to-date with new and cutting edge class information; nothing other than full mastery of their class will be acceptable. This game has been out long enough and there are an innumerable amount of websites that can be utilized to gain further knowledge of a class. Consumables: You are expected to provide your own 375 stat food. We expect pre-potions as well as secondary potions on EVERY pull. Flasks and Runes, that goes without saying. All gear is expected to have the highest possible enchant for the slot. Guild History- We have been raiding with each other since TBC *most of us if not all have been raiding since vanilla* and are looking for more like minded individuals to acclimate into our clique, we're not interested in anyone who just shows up to raids without socializing at all. Some past achievements include: TBC we obtained 16 Amani Warbears, as well as a few of us having killed M'uru pre 3.0 nerf. WotLK we raided on Kel'Thuzad where we obtained Horde 3rd Black Proto Drakes as well as obtaining Plagued Proto Drakes. We then helped create <Intent> which is currently a ranked ~100 US guild. Most of us took a break from the game at that time while some of us continued raiding going on to Kill Algalon, completing a Tribute to insanity, and killing Heroic LK prior to the 30% buff. Cata most of us were still on hiatus, a few of us cleared all relevant content Heroic Al'Akir: US 42, Sinestra: US 72, Heroic Ragnaros: US 53, Heroic Deathwing: US 26. MoP ended(SoO) killing Heroic Garrosh at Realm 5 and US 158. WoD ended(BRF) killing Mythic Blackhand at Realm 4 and US 167. Cleared Mythic HFC while it was still relevant. Other Interests: Since we are a more social raiding guild we also play other games such as Hearthstone, HoTS, Overwatch, and D3 among other games. Last Remark: Our raid schedule would be considered casual but that's where casual stops, we make the most out of our time while raiding and try to progress as quickly as we can with the time we allot ourselves. We're all competitive players trying to drive each other to play their best. That being said we're looking for stable, competitive players to join our group and help us push for a higher server/US rank. These are so that you can contact us for preliminary questions, this does not substitute an application... -Valythe, <Valythe#1677> - Discord: Valythe#9674 -Druiman, <Druiman#1421> - Discord: Druiman#9501 -Muse, <Muse#1836> - Discord: Muse#3986Valythe298 2d
2d [H]11/11H LF 2 Healer for Mythic Progression Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis now includes a 2nd Team! What does this mean? We are looking to gather “retired hardcore” players that have their life a bit more busy than usual. THE GOAL: Our primary goal as B-Team is HeroicTeam that moves into Mythic at a steady pace, with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic. Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up. 1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt. 2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out. 3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team. 4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot. Current Guilds Progression: B-Team: 11/11H ABTRaid Times: B-TEAM Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST (OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night) RECRUITMENT - CLASSES: 950ilvl+ Currently at 22 Members. Healers: (2 Spot Available) Monk Paladin DPS: (2 Spots Available) Hunter Mage Contacts: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz tyler109j#11465 - Berniie Bojewka#1536 - Bojewka Faulty#11458 - Jodun/FaultyBronzzero0 2d
2d <Darker Than Black> Recruiting for M Antorus! <Darker than Black> is a CST-located Horde-PvP guild on the Mal'Ganis server that has been together since August 2010. We pride ourselves in having a strong bond through a family-/friend-oriented atmosphere. We often sit together in Discord and socialize, as well as do old content for transmogs and mounts, and PvP. We are seeking more like-minded players to raid with us, run Mythic+, and PvP (RBGs & arenas). Our raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:00pm until 11:00pm CST. Please see https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Darker+than+BIack for what we're looking for. Commitment is only required for raiding, but there are no pre-requisites for dungeons. Casuals and levelers are always welcome to join as well. Please find an officer or myself in-game, or add Naiyia#1943, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further. Alternatively, you may request an invite to the guild from anyone online.Abbygale6 2d
2d [H] <Entity> Mal'Ganis — 11/11N 1/11H LF YOU! Recruiting reliable, skilled players for Antorus and beyond. We are currently moving into Antorus with the momentum we've built over the last tier. Currently seeking healers and ranged DPS, but all roles as well as casuals are welcome as we flesh out our team. Raid times - Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30P EST We require at least 920 ilvl to enter Antorus, a knowledge of your class and role, and of course, an ability to learn and properly execute mechanics. Consumables are provided a majority of the time and attendance is important to us. Loot is distributed via Master Loot. Our environment is fun and lighthearted with lots of personalities, and we're always looking for new players to flavor the guild soup. Find me at Ezmaya#1410 on Battle.net, Anaxione#0924 on Discord (I check Discord more frequently).Sharivar4 2d
2d <Ambiguously Offensive> 9/11M LF Ranged DPS <Ambiguously Offensive> is a more casual PvE guild on the server Mal’Ganis. We keep the atmosphere relaxed for our modest 6 hour raid schedule, but require focus/determination during progression fights. Our leadership, and core come from various top end guilds. Raid times: Tuesday - Thursday 8pm to 10:00pm EST Loot type: Loot Council Current Recruitment needs: Tanks Any exceptional players may apply Healers Any exceptional players may apply DPS Spriest Boomkin Mage Lock Any exceptional DPS will be considered Logs Required! We are trying to maintain an environment where our raiders do not just log on for raid, but participate in guild shenanigans, as well as mythic+. The type of players we are looking for, are those who enjoy playing alts/pvp/other games. We routinely form an RBG group post raid or off days just for AP and funsies. If this sounds like the guild for you please contact: Daynes (GM) - Dayne#1150 Foojka (Raid Lead/MT) - Fujkalol#1218 Blazybear (Logger) - Blazybear#1720 Snuggi (OT)- Gooseberry#1975Snuggi42 2d
2d [Mal'Ganis] [H] <Tinderwolves> 3/11 Mythic Guild: Tinderwolves Server:  Mal'Ganis-US Faction:  Horde Days, Times and Timezone:  Tuesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM CST Progression:  11/11 Heroic, 3/11 Mythic Recruitment Contacts: Battle.net: TheSwampLord#1636  Discord: Swampy#0001 Needs: Looking for warm bodies, preferably ranged DPS, and tanks. However, if you believe you are a skilled raider, all spots on the team are competitive and strong, competent players will be brought onto the team regardless of spec/class etc. Other Information: Our main priority is to progress very quickly without devoting a huge amount of time to raiding (6hr/wk). Since we’ve had a late start to the mythic scene, we’re looking ahead to progressing competitively in the future and will be offering trials to quality raiders who can make our raid times consistently. Recruiting all roles for mythic progression! If this sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d love to try you out!Swampy1 2d
2d <Full Tilt> 11/11H Recruiting! <Full Tilt> is a new guild formed on Mal’Ganis by friends who wanted to get serious about raiding. We run frequent alt runs and M+ dungeons to help gear our members. We’re a close group of friends that wants to bring others into the fold, so apply today and prepare for a lot of pretty dumb memes! Our goal is to build a competent raid team and push Mythic Bosses. We currently run a loot council with core raiders getting priority over trials and subs. All applications will be considered however to join the main team you must be at least 940 item level. If you’re not yet 940 we recommend you do all of your Argus content, however you’re free to join the guild prior to reaching 940 while you work on it! Progression: 11/11H Raid Times: Main Days: SAT/SUN 10PM-1AM Server Time (Central US) Off-Days/Alt Runs: Tuesday 10PM-1AM Server Time (Central US) Requirements: Must be willing to use Discord.Discord is an essential part of our raiding experience. It’s used to organize our raids, coordinate our boss fights, and simply interact! Microphones are preferred, but optional.While not mandatory, microphones help a ton. If you do not have one it’s recommended that you purchase one. AttendanceLike most other guilds, we expect attendance from all of our members. We understand if you’ll be late or unable to make it, and if that's the case a PM to any Officer before the raid will suffice. Willingness to improve.Again, not everyone is a professional, but some of us aspire to be. Everyone in our raid has things they can improve upon. Contact Info: To inquire about the guild, contact either Kirky or Vythrin either on Battle.net or on Discord. Kirky Battletag: Kirky#1752 Discord: Kirky#9997 Vythrin Battletag: Vythrin#1915 Discord: zach#9823Koykee0 2d
2d <Twelve Step Program> 5/11M NEED DPS! <Twelve Step Program> rated 10/10 by IGN and winner of multiple guild of the year awards is currently recruiting for a core position in our mythic raiding team. We are currently 5/11M, 11/11H (7/7M EN, 7/10M NH, 4/9M ToS) and looking to round out our roster with a few exceptional players. Most of our core is comprised of long time friends, and we are looking for more to join us. The guild was formed just before the launch of Mists of Pandaria, and we have full cleared every raid as a guild since then. We are sponsored by Captain Crunch. Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 8PM-11PM ST (9PM-12AM EST) Currently recruiting (HIGH PRIORITY): 1 Strength DPS (Open) 1 RDPS (Boomkin/Lock/Elemental Shaman/Fire Mage/Hunter) 1 Healer (Monk/Druid pref.) Recruitment for any other roles is pretty much closed due to the strict 20 man requirement in mythics. We don't recruit for benched positions. If you class is not listed here and you are interested in a casual/heroic only opening, feel free to message me. We will be full clearing heroic Tuesday nights every tier until it no longer benefits us gear wise. Requirements: -940 ilvl equipped -Some prior raiding experience -Working headset/mic if you want to actually enjoy your time with us. Half the fun of raiding with us are the shenanigans that go on in discord. -Ability to make raid times. Obviously things come up, everyone misses a raid once and a while, but we expect all of our raiders to show up every raid night. FAQ: What can expect from joining you guys? We raid with the intention of having fun. We don't take ourselves seriously at all. We've all been friends for years and are hoping to create new friendships in Legion. We pride ourselves on our ability to progress fast while enjoying ourselves, something a lot of guilds these days sacrifice. We provide all of our raiders with free flasks, pots, and guild repairs. We are NOT a hardcore progression guild. While we plan to push content, we are going to do so at our own pace and make sure we have a blast doing it. We have a really laid back raiding environment, most of us have been friends for years and thats something we value much more so than pushing for US rankings. However, we also expect people to play at a decently high level. The game is no fun carrying people. We also play many other games besides WoW such as Overwatch, Heroes, League, etc. How is loot distributed? We run an officer-led loot council. Raiders roll on gear using the RC Loot Council add-on and the officers award loot based on value of upgrade (stat wise), performance, attendance, and time in the guild (Raiders>Trials). How long is a typical trial? About two weeks. During your trial you are expected to come fully prepared with pots and flasks and knowledge of the upcoming fight mechanics. Our goal with this guild is to have fun, while downing bosses at a respectable pace. We look forward to every raid night, and so should you! Hit us up in game on battle net (JonB#1490, Giingur#1564, Ahboo#1573, Aburnman#1533) for more info or check out our non-existent website that maybe one day ill create if i actually feel like it but i probably won't so i guess this is where this ends thanks for reading join the guild thx.Jøn168 2d
2d 966 BM Hunter LFG for Mythic Raiding 966 BM Hunter(81 traits)looking for a guild for mythic raiding. I have previously raided mythic in NH and bits of ToS. In Antorus I've done 11/11 H and 11/11 N multiple times. Always willing to learn and adapt! Also have alt 955 resto druid (74 traits) I prefer 2-3 Days of raiding and not to raid on weekends, but am flexible for the right guild. Times are flexible. I also love doing M+ all the time! and would love a guild with people who want to run keys constantly! Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Namibow Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/namibow Discord ID: Nami#2404 Best way to contact me is via discord!Namibow7 2d
2d 962 Havoc DH LF Mythic Raiding Guild I am a 960+ Havoc DH. I have recently returned to the game from taking about 2 1/2 years off the game. I've been running some heroics with friends for the past 2 months but they are not able to do Mythics. I would like to make the jump back up to Mythic raiding asap.Sämäel6 2d
2d [H] <The Sauce> 11/11H •Do you like the social aspect of WoW but also the latest gear? •Want to help define a new guild - built on community, fun and meeting new people? Look no further... <The Sauce> On Mal'ganis Not only do we have a pretty cool name and Tabard, but all members get daily bank repairs, and access to stocked bank tabs right out of the gate. The higher your rank, the more in repairs & withdrawals you can get! We're building a community of casual/semi-serious players, who on one hand like clearing end game content, chaining mythic+, or competing in PVP, and on the other hand just want to hang out, talk, and find others to group with. We've grown fast with over 230+ active players, so there are always people online to play and chat with. Our weekly raid is Tue/Thur 7 Server, and we raid 3 hours per night. Right now we'll farm Normal Tuesdays, then progression on heroic is Thursdays. If this sounds up your alley, shoot me a request at Stro#1662 Cheers! DocDrmollsworth13 2d
3d [H] WW Monk LF 2-Night Raid Group Currently 7/11 H. Looking for a 2-Night Raid Group (M/W -or- T/Th) between the hours of 8:30 PM ET and 11:30 PM ET that is Progression in Heroic, preferably somewhere between 5/11 to 9/11 (I want to enjoy the progression aspect and being with a group the very first time we down Argus). Looking for an environment where the raid starts on time and is fun while also being efficient. An environment where mistakes are tolerated as long as each player is trying to improve and not make them again. Mainly interested in Heroic, but may dabble in Mythic after AOTC as long as it is enjoyable. Would prefer a smaller group (15ish), but I've run with a group of 25-30 for a while so I am used to the larger group. I mention Raid Group because I don't necessarily need a new guild, but if the guild is located on Mal'Ganis I'd gladly joined if that is preferred. If not on Mal'Ganis, that is also acceptable (I won't server change, though, so I'd be joining cross-server).Ayza0 3d
3d [H] <Tinderwolves> 3/11 Mythic Guild: Tinderwolves Server:  Mal'Ganis-US Faction:  Horde Days, Times and Timezone:  Tuesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM CST (If we need to add a third day for progression we will do so when the time comes, based on raider availability.) Progression:  11/11 Heroic, 3/11 Mythic Recruitment Contacts: Battle.net: Cutegrampy#1884 - Nystik#1758 - TheSwampLord#1636  Discord: Swampy#0001 Needs: Looking for warm bodies, preferably ranged DPS, and tanks. However, if you believe you are a skilled raider, all spots on the team are competitive and strong, competent players will be brought onto the team regardless of spec/class etc. Other Information: <Tinderwolves> is a Horde progression raiding guild on Mal'Ganis looking to expand its roster to make a solid, consistent raiding core to progress through current mythic content. As a guild, a core group of friends started a little over a month into the expansion and pushed Mythic progression, getting Cutting Edge for Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. Due to some personal problems with the leadership core, we disbanded and went our separate ways, but many of us have come back to the game just as Antorus opened, with a couple members maintaining Cutting Edge status in Tomb of Sargeras. Our main priority is to progress very quickly without devoting a huge amount of time to raiding (6hr/wk). Since we’ve had a late start to the mythic scene, we’re looking ahead to progressing competitively in the future and will be offering trials to quality raiders who can make our raid times consistently. Recruiting all roles for mythic progression! If this sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d love to try you out!Swampy3 3d
3d [H] Raider LF stable raiding guild for BFA! Hello, I am looking for a Solid Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild for BFA and beyond. I am very experienced being 13/13 N HFC, 7/7 N EN & 5/7 H EN, and finally 11/11 N & 11/11 H Antorus the Burning throne. I have been playing the game for 7 years. I am still leveling my character on this server but I have mained fury and warrior since I started wow. I am available everyday except for mondays and tuesdays. Id you have a guild that would fit me make sure to leave a reply. Thanks in advanced!Longswords0 3d
3d 5/11M 968 Tank LF Mythic Guild 968 Guardian Druid or 963 Brewmaster 5/11M LF Raiding Guild Pretty flexible on times Add Riggens#11254 if interestedNabadi0 3d
3d 5/11M, 90%+ parsing, 964 Ret LF Guild Hello! My guild of the last year+ <Ham Sandy> (formerly Pleb Republic)just dissolved practically overnight, and now I'm left without a home for the rest of the Xpac. I'm a 964 equip, very high parsing Ret who is a very good player/raider, and a pretty cool guy as well. Right off the bat, my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/taaryn I'm looking for a guild who is at least 5/11M, whom are a good group of people and easy to get along with. I'm an singer/actor and my whole family is in the arts, so needless to say I'm a pretty liberal, open-minded guy and I'm hoping to find a group of people to play with who share my values and beliefs. That being said I really would like to join a guild that is competitive and can get !@#$ done! I love to laugh and have a good time during raids but get down to business when necessary. My schedule is a little funky as well (professional performer) - ideally it would be late night (10PM CST or so), and I'm looking for 2 days, 3 days maximum. Thanks for looking - I'm hoping to find somewhere to call home!Taaryn0 3d
3d 958 Frost DK LF a mythic guild 4/11M exp I have played my DH for most of the tier so far and looking to get back on my Frost DK, so all my progress has been done on my DH. Anyways I am looking for a mythic guild that is mostly casual but gets focused when it comes to progression! I have raiding exp dating back to WoTLK up to now. Also I prefer guilds around my same progression status! If you want to talk to me add me at Deckardpain#1876 on battlenet Or Invictus#1245 on Discord. Can't wait to hear from you!Ínvìctus7 3d
3d >Dysfunctional< 6/11M [H] Mal'ganis 2-Night We're a 2 day a week raiding guild pushing for cutting edge by the end of the tier. We're running a non-toxic, goal oriented raid that effectively uses the limited amount of time that we have to progress through this tier at an optimal pace. Currently in search of Spriests and Locks, but all exceptional RANGED dps applications are considered, and we'd love to hear from you if interested. Requirments for our main team: -75 traits in your mainspec weapon, with an offspec weapon working to play optimally. -Thorough education on all bosses in Antorus, as our raid schedule is limited. -At least 1 15 level mythic+ ran each week. -A solid understanding of your class and the ability to decipher logs to improve. -Keeping as collected as possible. Progression can be frustrating, and it's of utmost importance to avoid any venomous behavior. Learn from your mistakes. -Attendance and punctuality. *Tuesday and Thursday 6-9 Server (7-10 Est)* are mandatory. Wednesday, at the same times, are used as an optional day to run lower difficulties. If you have any questions, feel free to message Deadsheki in game, or add me on BTAG at sheki#1764 or Sov#11176 We're looking to getting cutting edge with any exceptional player interested! Website: unknownDeadsheki11 3d
4d 925 ilvl enh LF pvp guild Chill but competitiveBiolapollo0 4d
4d <Reckless> 9/9M 9/11M recruiting LF RDPS --Applying to Reckless-- To apply for a raiding position, please apply through our website recklessguild.com . We are notified via discord bot when there is a new post so we will review the app asap. Once it has been reviewed we will contact you to let you know either way! --Raid Schedule-- Tuesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Sunday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central (Optional Night) DPS opening: Exceptional players with logs and progress. You can add me @ Aurah#1761Lunarbear135 4d
4d [H] Retribution - 2 Day 11/11 H 3/11M Retribution was formed in 2006. We have a history that stretches over 10 years. And while the faces and leadership have changed over this time the idea has not. Our Goal Progress on current content 2 nights a week while offering a community you can enjoy. Guild Atmosphere Retribution offers a laid back and casual guild atmosphere. We are an 18+ guild. We are not a family friendly guild. We have multiple pugs and M+ groups that run every week for various things. We have a casual rank for players that don't want to, or can't, raid with us but would still like to be part of the community. Our community is a diverse group of craziness. This allows for our raiders to bring friends/family into the guild with them as long as they meet the 18+ criteria. Raid Environment Retribution aims to offer a consistent and laid back raiding environment. Killing bosses is the end goal. We just refuse to hate the game while doing it. If you are worried about server ranks then this probably isn't the place for you. If you want to kill some pixels while talking %$@# and making jokes then this just might be the perfect fit. Our attendance policy is rather lax for the amount of time we raid and as long as you are communicating with us there shouldn't be an issue. If you are the type of player that just doesn't have the time to invest crazy hours anymore, but you can't bring yourself to quit the game for whatever reason we are probably the place for you. Current Progression EN 4/7M ToV 3/3H NH 6/10M ToS 9/9N 9/9H 5/9M Antorus 11/11N 11/11H 3/11M Raid times Tuesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST Weekly Casual Alt Raid (Optional Night) Friday 8:30pm CST Current needs: Tanks: Closed Healers: Closed DPS: Open Expectations Being easy going doesn't mean we don't have a few things we ask of our raiding members. - Be present (Show up & be ready to pull at raid time.) - Be prepared (Know fights, have gear ready (gems/enchants), etc.) - Be Positive (Be respectful to each other, don’t complain or whine etc.) Loot Loot is done using RC Loot Council, but we roll on the items - RC Loot Council is used to quickly know who needs which item. How to Join If you are interested contact Sundee @ Sunde#1384Sundee66 4d
4d Heroic Argus weekly sales Severity of Mal'ganis is selling Heroic Argus the Unmaker. We've sold to dozens of players since Antorus launched and we have plans to continue doing so. You die to the first death fog. In the last phase you res and collect orbs for titanforging for us. After the boss is dead, you'll receive a quest item called Blood of the Unmaker. You can turn it into Khadgar in Dalaran. You'll get a chance at loot and the ability to coin the boss for more loot. You'll also get a chance at a pantheon trinket, as well Aman'thuls Vision. We'll be pulling every Tuesday, at 11pm cst, 9pm pst, and 12am est, on the hour. You can whisper me in game or add me on btag @ swiver#11128. The going price is 200k gold.Swiver2 4d
4d Returning Tank Looking for Guild Hey guys! New to the server, fresh back after a long hiatus, and I want to raid!!! Havent really raided much since SoO and I'm looking to find a new guild to start fresh and really push progression raiding to finish out Legion and into BfA. I have played a prot paladin since Dragon Soul, actively raiding throughout Pandaria and WoD. But now I am looking to reroll Guardian Druid and a new guild to call home on Mal'Ganis. I have raided mainly in normal and heroic but im looking to push into Mythic. I have a pretty flexible schedule and making most raid times wont be an issue for me. If you are rebuilding your raid team for BfA and need raiders willing to push themeselves to be the best players they can be, Im your tank! Add Me Hankiee#1687Oakenheimer0 4d
4d <Tauren Exchange Student> F/Sat 6/11M Hello Friends, <Tauren Exchange Student> is looking for competent recruits to fill out our Mythic squad. Our goal is to complete each Mythic raid tier before the next is released. We expect a good attitude, consistent attendance, reasonable self-sufficiency on consumables/gems/enchants, knowledge/proficiency of your class, and pre-researched knowledge of each fight. Each member must understand that they, as an individual part of the team, are responsible to the whole group to bring their best. We offer a raid environment where we treat pulls seriously, making the small amount of time we raid (4 hours each day, 2 days a week) as effective as possible. We offer a mature circle of skilled players to enjoy content with. We offer a leadership team that is experienced with the game, is dedicated to keeping this guild together and advancing it through difficult content, and is easy to approach with an open-door policy about questions/concerns. <TES> has weathered several periods of trial that has broken many other guilds, but through sheer determination/resilience, and a commitment from our leadership team to our raiders to do everything we can to facilitate continued raiding, we have flourished through adversity. <TES> is much more than just a raiding guild, though. We are a community of gamers, first and foremost WoW raiders, with a generally cooperative attitude towards each other. Every night, our Discord server is popping with activity. We help each other out on fresh-capped alts, push high-end Mythic+'s, and even fool around in other games should the desire to take a break from WOW arise. I've never seen a gamer community with the quality of people I've met in our guild. Our recruitment needs: Tanks/Closed Healers/RDruid, HPriest Melee DPS/Closed Ranged DPS/Ele, SPriest, Mage, Boomkin Our ideal candidate would not only be a model raider, but would do things outside of raid days with the community. We like to see a large number of Mythic+'s completed. We will always consider individuals outside of these parameters with exceptional logs to back up their case. Current Progression: 6/11M Antorus (KG to 5%, already preparing for Vari/Coven) 5/9 M ToS 6/10 M NH 3/3 H ToV 7/7 M EN Our weekly schedule: Thursday, 7:30 PM CST (server time) – Farm Content Night (usually a H Antorus clear) (non-mandatory unless you are an off-server trial) Friday, 7:00 PM CST (server time) – 11 PM - Heroic Argus/Mythic Farm Saturday, 7:00 PM CST (server time) – 11 PM - Mythic Progression Weekday evenings/Sundays – Non-mandatory nights, but still active with pushing high M+'s and selling M+ carries for lucrative amounts of gold, impromptu alt runs, sometimes casual PVP Contact our leadership through our b-tags: Texasjoe#1240 - GM/recruiter Dash#1586 - Raid Leader Syldrin#1194 - Melee Officer Randy#1359 - Healing Officer Birdyy#1714 - Ranged OfficerPanzergeist230 4d
4d <Cobalt> 9/11M Recruiting Blood DK for Mythic <Cobalt> is recruiting! Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:30am CST Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Cobalt 8/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus 9/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS 10/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 3/3 Mythic ToV 3/3 Heroic ToV 7/7 Heroic EN 7/7 Mythic EN Current class needs: HIGH DPS - Mage, Rogue Medium - Warlock, Resto Sham Low - MW Monk Will consider any exceptional players. About us: <Cobalt> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild. We're a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. After finishing out the tier, we seek to bolster our roster so we can push hard when Legion hits. We know that when Legion hits, many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong early expansion classes. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic hfc provided they have impressive logs that show that they know what they're doing. Post progression we continue to raid as we sell runs for gold - this is shared among everyone and gives time to class change/bolsters our roster as we look forward toward new expansions. Loot: Loot is distributed via a loot council system. Raiders are prioritized over trials. Expectations: Maintain good attendance, and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can't make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial. You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we're doing on any particular night! Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you, and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class. Communicate on voice comms effectively. Come to raid prepared with flasks, pots, food, and runes. If interested please fill out an application at our website: http://www.cobaltmalganis.enjin.com/recruitment Contact: If you have any questions about our team please feel free to contact Darthmagei, Endless or our GM on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec (Hoofisagoof#1660, DemonHunter#1249), or shoot a whisper to anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraftlogs.com, and if requested we can provide VOD's of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon! DemonHunter#1249Tríno62 4d
5d Holy priest LF heroic guild Hello, I am a holy priest LF a casual guild that raids twice a week on heroic for no more than 3 hours a night. Currently ilvl 947 have done the bosses on normal and a few on heroic. Prefer laid back atmosphere and am not particularly interested in mythic raiding. Let me know please, you can contact me at Scampo#1959Anonymizer6 5d
5d <MEWTWONY> 10/11M Fri/Sat LF Raid Mom Mutiny (or MEWTWONY if you're artistic like our GM) of US-Mal’Ganis is an adult, mythic progression raiding guild. We are routinely among the top players on the server. We have been around for over 145 days (as of 2/17/18) and we will be here for years to come. MEWTWONY offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. * ~ * ~ * ~ Currently recruiting ranged DPS. Real real heavy on healers, any exceptional players may apply though, please no projects/traps. Not accepting trials with less than 7/11M exp at this time - we're currently farming Imonar and after. We raid Fri/Sat 11pm-2:30am CST, invites go out ~15 minutes before. We run M+ often as well, if you're not a raider and just want to blast keys we'd be happy to have you. If you're interested in applying, please add; Baddiet#1727 (Discord Sal#5469) Zevia#11898 (Discord Kevin#8564) Pls view clips to preview raid environment (warning weve been called ToXiC before) https://clips.twitch.tv/EnjoyableTriangularDolphinCmonBruh https://clips.twitch.tv/HilariousSpinelessPanDansGameSalli31 5d
5d R. Shammy LF Guild Hey Mal'Ganis Peeps, I'm a ilvl 948 resto shaman looking for a 2 night raiding guild. (3 hrs max a night) Id prefer casual guild who can clear heroic. Mythic is a maybe. Looking for an active roster with peeps capable of clearing current content. Also a plus if there's interests in other games. Btag: Shea#1426Seatbélts3 5d
5d <Semantics> Selling 11/11H Masterloot! Hello, We are back at it again. After many successful carries every tier; my team and I are opening up the raid loot for everyone who wants in. Look below for pricing. Antorus Clears Info Tired of wiping on progression? Raid team stuck on a particular boss? Buy a carry run from us! We offer a Heroic Antorus 11/11 full clear, ran by 10/11M 970+ raiders. There is no ilvl requirement. Come get gear, achievements and a mount! Base prices are as follows: 800k gold for token and armory type (cloth, leather, mail, plate) 100k for just Heroic Argus kill and any loot not previously reserved Other packages are negotiable, especially if we have openings for unreserved gear but not tokens, just ask! Contacts: Tyg#11303Tygsp6 5d