Mal'Ganis

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h <Potent> 11/11M - LF Rogue | Heals | Ranged <Potent> is a newly formed guild made up of top US raiders. Our ultimate goal is to be one of the best 8 hour guilds and achieve at least a top 75 US rank. We are currently 11/11M just two months after forming. Recruitment Needs - Rogue - Resto Druid - Resto Shaman - Ranged DPS Faction: Horde Server: Mal'Ganis Raid Times: Friday-Saturday | 8:30pm-12:30am ET | 8 hours a week https://potentguild.com Please message me on Battle.net (Marok#1456) if you are interested or have any questions, or, fill out our application here: https://goo.gl/forms/Oe5FIG0WrWE7yfaw1Marokk1 3h
3h [11/11M] Selling Mythic Antorus & Guldan Hello, We are back at it again. After many successful carries every tier; my team and I are opening up the raid loot for everyone who wants in. Look below for pricing. Antorus Clears Info Tired of wiping on progression? Raid team stuck on a particular boss? Buy a carry run from us! Packages Include: 1 Million Gold for Elisande/Gul'dan (Loot/Mount Included) 3.6 Million Gold for 9/11 Mythic Antorus 6.5 M for 11/11M Mythic Antorus (No Mount) 3 Million for Mythic Argus (No Mount) All Packages are negotiable. Contacts: Tyg#11303Tygsp26 3h
14h 976 10/11M LF Argus and BFA home. 976 ele with 972 enhance OS. Looking for a new home to finish out Argus and to follow into BFA with. Was formerly part of team Bloodline (which has disbanded) of the guild Regency. Thanks for any consideration. Btag - Pox#1799 Discord - Pazman#2760 Basically any evening group will work. Have a 967 WW monk as well.Pazman1 14h
16h Veteran Player LF BFA Home! First and foremost - thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my post. As the title says, I am a veteran player who has been actively subscribing to the game since November of 2006. Since then, I have played with many players, across many server, and a number of guilds. That being said, I have grown tired of the flavor of the week guilds that don't last much past an expansion - or even worse, a raid tier. Characters: 957 Frost Mage 951 Resto Shaman 920 Boomkin 897 Holy Priest (and some others) What I am looking for: 1) A down to earth group of players who like to raid, dungeon crawl, pvp - who have fun shooting the !@#$ 2) Stability - something that says that the guild won't be over and done with next xpac or next tier 3) Understanding - I am 29, married, and in the military. I have a very active life, and am looking for some understanding with that. 4) With the above being said - I am okay being a standby in the guild, that doesn't offend me, as I am not easily offended. What you get from me: 1) Dedication - should you look to me as a raider or a back up - when I am there, I am giving my 100% 2) Even Tempered - I will not blow up at anyone for learning their class, making mistakes (within reason), or being under geared. Everyone has been their at some point - I know I was. 3) A fun-loving guild member who will always help where and when I can. 4) Someone who is dedicated to playing their class to the fullest - and is always teachable. I have earned AoTC every tier since HFC (when I returned from a break that spanned most of MoP and the end of Warlords) and have some early mythic experience in EN and NH. Please feel free to respond here, or reach out to me on bnet BDav14#1467 Thanks!Peregrine10 16h
16h LF raiding guild Hi there, I am looking to xfer to realm -Horde side- and looking to see what's out there. My current guild is all but dissolved having gone 1/11M this tier. I would like to find a raid team that is semi-hardcore, but am not looking for cutting edge. Definitely want that fun atmosphere, but would like to go beyond heroic. I am CST and do not want to go later than 11:00 - 2 days a week; no weekends please. I can fill any role and have toons from 950-970. Links below for Resto Druid, Frost/Blood dk, Holy Pally & shadow/disc priest. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/whiskychaser# https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/saurmash https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/tuhtahnka https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/cojito There may be an interest from a few other players in my guild, but will depend on what response we get. We are looking to take advantage of the cheaper xfers this weekend. Please use the word "pie" in your response as it is tasty and I'll know you read this. :P Thanks for looking!Shamsolo1 16h
16h 3 Raiders and 1 Social LF Raiding Guild. **Thanks for taking the time to read ** Hello, Myself and some friends are looking to transfer and join a fun winning team.... Myself 966 Rogue----A mage 965 ----- A holy priest 966 ***along with a 955 monk (The Monk who will not be raiding will be social.) We are all 11/11H and vary 1-2/M We all are looking for a established guild who have a plan moving forward into BFA and plan to get it done...killing content is important but not the end all good people good times and progression is what we seek. Prefer mature players who are focused and understands we all rely on each other as a team. We do offer three raiders who have have excellent raid awareness and willingness to learn what we do not know.We all do the little things it takes to win we come prepared with what we need to win including the proper mindset and knowledge about the content we are planing to tackle. Raid times that fit for us 9pm-1am eastern any days of the week Personal Logs below Logs for the other logs in the Mage and Priest can be supplied on request. https://raider.io/characters/us/kaelthas/Subjugat https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kaelthas/subjugat We are excited and all looking forward to a new adventure and new friends Thanks for reading Subjugat b/n Wakawaka#11740Subjugat1 16h
17h ☠ Pirates Enlisting for 11/11M Crews ☠ Pirates WorstGuild.com Buccaneers (11/11M Antorus) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: All Specs Healer Signing Bonus: Discipline/Holy Priest Restoration Druid Corsairs (11/11M Antorus) Friday and Saturday from 8:00 PM to Midnight Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: All Specs Healer Signing Bonus: Discipline/Holy Priest The Pitch Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core is carrying over that Herculean strength to lead a pair of progression teams in Legion. We are looking for skilled players capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. Right now we are progressing in mythic Antorus. We will continue recruiting towards the goal of farming mythic raids until every demon is dead -- the only good demon is a dead one. If you are prepared, join us in the fight against the Burning Legion! We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won't tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. When it comes to the booty, our Loot Council distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making based on responses from the whole raid team. If you've read this far, apply on WorstGuild.com or directly contact one of the officers listed below: Scarcrux#1949 (Dread Pirate) Letmesmash#11395 (Master Recruiter)Scarcrux33 17h
17h <Reckless> WTS Heroic Antorus/Gul'dan Mount Earning to much gold from your order hall? Is it burning a hole in your pocket and you dont know where to spend it? Want to get your Antorus AOTC and Khadgar bird/Red Infernal mounts before BFA launches? Well look no further than RECKLESS! All of our sales are completed through a signup on https://www.reckless.gg/sales. We only accept gold and any other offers will be immediately rejected Our prices are as follows: - Heroic Antorus Master Loot Run - 1 Million Gold - Heroic Antorus Personal Loot Run - 250k Gold (gear not needed will be given to you). - Heroic Antorus Argus ONLY Personal Loot - 100k Gold - Mythic Guldan Mount - 1 Million Gold Each carry is expected to pay a 20% non refundable deposit in order to ensure the integrity of the purchaser. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on bnet Sheerphenom#1411. If you are ready to book, signup on the website and we will schedule ASAP.Demonphenom20 17h
18h <Did We Log>? 7/11M. LF rDPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [7/11M] looking for DPS to join our roster for Mythic Antorus progression. Primary needs: Ranged DPS. Windwalker Monks and Feral Druids. Players of other classes will be considered. We would like our DPS roster to be competitive, and there are still spots up for grabs! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 6:00-9:00 PM CST (Server Time). We have an optional Heroic clear on Mondays at 6:00-9:00 PM CST. Trial period is 4 raid weeks of low priority loot. We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you come enchanted and gemmed, with Defiled Augment Runes in your bags. Also, bring backup food/flasks, just in case. Requirements: --Logs. --RC Loot Council --Exorsus Raid Tools. Add me at jmo#11508 (I'm the GM and Raid Leader!). Additional contacts: Calibug#1568; Helios#1580.Marillene20 18h
18h 974 Feral/Balance/Guardian for BFA Currently 11/11M Looking for Horde only on Mal'Ganis Looking for a guild to be home for BFA, I will post my availability and if its something you can work with then shoot me a message. Nokura#1874(bnet) Nokura#4098(discord) Monday : 1700h-2200h PST Tuesday : 1700h-2200h PST Wednesday : 1700h-2200h PST Thursday : 1700h-2200h PST Friday : 1700h-0000h PST Saturday : 0800h-0000h PST Sunday : 0800h-2200h PSTNokura2 18h
2d LF Social guild I'm looking for a guild that will be doing raiding/mythic+ or pvp. I dont currently have a main so I am looking to fill a role. I have everything to 110 horde side. I'm trying to prepare for BfA.Cuddledingus2 2d
2d [H] <Entity> Mal'Ganis — AotC Guild LF YOU! Recruiting reliable, skilled players for Antorus and into Battle for Azeroth. We are currently moving through reclears of Heroic Antorus with the momentum we've built over the last tier. Currently seeking healers (preferably a Druid or Paladin) and ranged DPS, but all roles as well as casuals/alts/boosts are welcome as we flesh out our team. We require at least 930 ilvl to enter Heroic Antorus, a knowledge of your class and role, and of course, an ability to learn and properly execute mechanics. Consumables are provided a majority of the time and attendance is important to us. Loot is distributed via Master Loot. Required addons are posted in our Discord. Raid times Heroic - Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30P EST Normal - Monday Alt raid 8:30-11:30P ESTOur environment is fun and lighthearted with lots of personalities, and we're always looking for new players to flavor the guild soup. We try to run keys on Saturday afternoons, and play lots of other games with each other, too! If you're looking for a fun but small guild to enjoy yourself in, you can find me at Ezmaya#1410 on Battle.net, Sovereign#0924 on Discord (I check Discord more frequently).Sharivar31 2d
2d Lf casual guild. Looking for a social guild, a super late night raid team would be an amazing plus. (After 11 EST).Kona2 2d
2d <Spike Flail> Mythic Antorus Sales Greeting's Mal'ganis, we've got great news!! Progression is over! what does that mean for you? That means you can purchase a quick, clean run for Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne! Want that tier? ilvl? or achievement? We can help you get it! Spike Flail will be offering a variety of packages as well as individual wings and bosses. Below are the costs for packages. Contact Azurri (Palin#1620) in game for per boss prices. Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne Packages 5/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier - 2M gold 7/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier - 3M gold 9/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier - 4M gold 10/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier - 5M gold 11/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier (NO MOUNT) - 7mil Argus the Unmaker only with 970base loot (NO MOUNT) - 3mil Varim, Coven, Agrammar, Argus with all 960 base loot + tier (NO MOUNT) - 4.5mil All Mythic runs are on Master Loot. You will need to specify which class and spec you will be bringing for your run. **ALL SALE PRICES WILL BE GIVEN A 25% DISCOUNT IF PROVIDED IN MAL'GANIS GOLD!** We are also selling the following: "The Chosen" Mythic Trial of Valor Run - 2mil gold Mythic Gul'dan Mount - 3mil gold Want to buy something that is not listed or have a special request, we may be able to help with that. General Information Contact Please send a battletag request to Palin#1620, or Discord to Palin#8102 to set up a week for your run. Loot You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and appropriate trinkets and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 ilvl of gear, at which point we reserve the right to keep for our Raiders. Deposit Before we can book your run we require a deposit of 25% of the cost of the run you are buying. The remaining 75% will be due on your scheduled raid night before you enter the instance. In the event we need to cancel your run, we will reschedule your run for a later date. When We raid Mythic at 8:00pm EST on Wednesday, Thursday and 7:00pm EST on Sunday. While we are usually capable of clearing all farm content in two nights, occasionally we may need to raid for a short period on Sunday also. We will do our best to let you know in advance. *At some point during your run you may be asked to "die" on an encounter. This is to ensure a speedy and efficient run. If you disconnect, log off or are afk at any point during the carry, 5 minutes will be given for you to return. If additional disconnects or afk's occur, the team will continue on without you and you will forfeit any bosses and loot you missed.* **As a final disclaimer WE DO NOT SELL FOR REAL MONEY, we will NEVER ask you to "get on Discord to talk about it" or pressure you into pursuing "alternative payment methods". We do these sales to fuel our progression, so every run you book with us goes towards killing new bosses in BFA.** Add me at Palin#1620 on Battle.net if you have any questions or are interested. Hope to hear from you soon!Ushas20 2d
2d [H] <Basic Guild> AoTC Team 11/11H Basic Guild is home to two late night raid teams; a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic team, and a more casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic team. The Heroic team is currently looking for players searching for a home for BFA. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 10:30pm - 1:30am CT and are 11/11H with AoTC every tier for Legion. We are currently looking for: Healer: Closed RDPS: Spriest/Mage Tank: Closed Any competent players will always be welcome. We are not currently raiding, as we have decided as a group to take a break until pre-launch/BFA. However, the Mythic and Heroic team run a joint heroic clear on Tuesdays, for as long as there is interest. As a group, our goal is to have fun while clearing heroic raids at a decent pace. Our roster and leadership contains many WoW veterans who can no longer invest the time to raid hardcore, but still want a decent challenge. We are looking for like-minded raiders who are looking for a home for BFA. If this sounds like a fit, let's chat! Btag: Kylani#1647 Discord: Kylani#7927 If you are interested in the Mythic team, please refer to this form here to fill out an application. Likewise the form can be used for Heroic team applicants as well. https://goo.gl/r9gbJD They are also currently breaking until BFA.Kybecky3 2d
2d <Reckless> 9/9M 11/11M recruiting Ranged --Applying to Reckless-- To apply for a raiding position, please apply through our website www.reckless.gg . We are notified via discord bot when there is a new post so we will review the app asap. Once it has been reviewed we will contact you to let you know either way! --Raid Schedule-- Tuesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Sunday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central (Optional Night) DPS opening: Exceptional players with logs and progress. You can add me @ Aurah#1761Lunarbear192 2d
2d Experienced Tank/DPS LF Weekend Team Hello, My name is Chris but I go by Crazzy by most people that know me. I am currently a raider looking to get back into Heroic/Mythic Progression in BFA. I have taken a break from raiding the last couple months on Legion after gearing and burning out during Antorus. I like doing Mythic+ and pushing with like minded players that can brush off failing keys and learn from mistakes. I prefer to tank but would consider DPSing on my other characters if the team is right for me. I have jumped around characters based on what other teams I have been on needed. I like a team that can joke around but can get down to business to kill bosses. I am available Fri/Sat/Sun 6PM EST-3AM EST. ~~~Experience~~~ EN: 7/7M Tank ToV 3/3H Tank + DPS NH: 3/10M Tank + DPS ToS: 3/9M Tank 5/9M DPS ABT: 6/11M Tank+DPS My tanks are: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/crazzychris https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/krazzymonkey (may be in DPS spec in armory) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/crazzydk My main DPS characters are: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/krazzymagus (Frost+Fire) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/crazzypriest I can provide logs for all the characters listed above. If there are none available I will get some. I am only looking for teams on Malganis unless the team is worth my time and stable (Legion has caused many collapses of teams I have been on and I am tired of transferring) You can contact me @ CrazzyChris#1695 at anytime if you have any questions.Crazzychris0 2d
2d <Reignited> 11/11M | Fri/Sat 8-11pm <Reignited> is a Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. All members share a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks! --- Progress: ToS: 6/9M (Started mid-tier) Antorus: 11/11M --- CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS FOR ARGUS: Tank: 1 Strong tank for BFA Melee DPS: 1 Strong Melee (Prefer Rogue / Monk) Ranged DPS: Mage / Boomie / Hunter Healing: Shaman / Disc Priest --- CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid: Friday / Saturday (8PM – 11PM CST) Optional Night Tuesday (8-10PM CST) – Farm/Alts M+ Keystones: Evenings on non-raid nights and after raids We have many members active on non-raid nights pushing high keys, doing additional alt runs, or farming old content for various mounts and loot drops. --- TO APPLY: Please visit our new website and fill out the form and we will get back to you asap. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us! http://reignitedguild.com/ Battletag: Rize (Rissew#1918)Rize34 2d
3d [H] Cinder and Ash [11/11H][6/11M] Name: Cinder and Ash Faction: Horde Server: Mal'Ganis Core Raid Days: Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm, CST (Server Time). About Us: We are a fairly easy going group of individuals. Some have been together for years, and some are significantly newer - we are always welcome to new "faces" in the guild. What We Are Looking For: We mainly are looking for players who want to push Mythic in BfA. Everone will be welcome to trial in BfA. We are willing to consider any classes so please don't hesitate to contact me. Casuals are welcome as well. We will start doing more out-of-raid content, especially once BfA drops. Contact Me: You can contact me in game via character whispers or battlenet ID. You can contact any of the officers+, Embersong, Iyin, Synthoras, Knute, Ninjaknightx, or Broxolar. Or you are welcome to message anyone in Cinder and Ash. Character Name: Cattìbrie Battlenet ID: Nithael33#1194Cattìbrie6 3d
3d <nVus> Selling Mythic Antorus + Gul'dan Mount Excess gold burning a hole in your pockets? Need the gear, transmog, achievements, titles and mounts before Battle for Azeroth hits? We gotchu. <nVus> is here for your heroic and mythic Antorus needs. We currently sell carry spots every week, and will be doing so until the lauch of Battle for Azeroth. Our Mythic run begins every Tuesday at 7:30PM CST while our Heroic run usually starts on Thursdays at 8:00PM CST. Who to contact - Savvy#1335. Please do not go through any other means of contact than through me directly and through battle net. We only accept gold and any other offers will be aptly rejected. Please note we do require a deposit of 25% on any Mythic or Mount sales to confirm your scheduled slot ahead of time. This is non-refundable and insures we are both committed to the run. You will be required to pay the remaining 75% before zoning into the instance. We may also set up an agreement for repeat customers -- people who confirm multiple weeks of sales. If this is something that applies to you, please mention this before paying the full allotted price. Mythic Antorus Argus Only - 2.5M -Fully master looted run, all base 970 + unwanted warforging gear to you. -Does NOT include the mount Mythic Antorus 10/11 up to Aggramar - 4.5M -Fully master looted run, all base 960 + unwanted warforging gear to you. -Includes tier pieces Mythic Antorus 11/11 - 6.5M -Fully master looted run, all base 960/970 + unwanted warforging gear to you. -Includes tier pieces -Does NOT include the mount Mythic Antorus 5/11 - 1.8M -Fully master looted run, all base 960 + unwanted warforging gear to you. -Includes tier pieces Mythic Antorus 7/11 - 2.7M -Fully master looted run, all base 960 + unwanted warforging gear to you. -Includes tier pieces Mythic Antorus 9/11 - 3.6M -Fully master looted run, all base 960 + unwanted warforging gear to you. -Includes tier pieces Mythic Antorus Individual bosses (not including Aggramar/Argus) - 400k -Fully master looted run, all base 960 + unwanted warforging gear to you. -Includes tier pieces Mythic Antorus Aggramar - 1M -Fully master looted run, all base 960 + unwanted warforging gear to you. -Includes tier pieces Mythic Nighthold Gul'dan Kill + Mount - 1M -Includes the Mythic variant mount Fiendish Hellfire CoreSavvay29 3d
3d [H] Regency - 10/11M - BFA Recruitment <REGENCY> Horde, Mal’Ganis Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed. We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth. Progression 10/11M Antorus 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 10/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+. Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/ Raid Teams Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 5/11 Mythic Time: 7pm to 10pm CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Team One - Mythic Raid Team Progression: New Team with Mythic Raider Leadership Time: 9:30pm to 1am CST Days: Wednesday, Thursday Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team Progression: 10/11 Mythic Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 5/11 Mythic Times: 9pm to 12am CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 9/11 Mythic Times: 11pm to 2am CST Days: Friday, Saturday Contact Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574) Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)Izzybells2 3d
3d [H] [teamLUST] 10/11M Recruiting! Hello there! [teamLUST] is a 12 hour a week Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild on Mal'Ganis. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS/Tank to bolster our roster and acclimate into our tight-knit group. All spots are competitive. Server: Mal'Ganis *Central Time* Guild Website: http://teamlust.shivtr.com/ WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/teamLUST Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3077/ Recruitment as of 06/12/2018 High: (CORE SPOT) [Will consider any exceptional DPS] Balance Druid Hunter Mage Restoration Shaman Warlock Warrior Medium: Low: Death Knight Enhancement Shaman Rogue Raid schedule: All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have a full group. Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Optional) Wednesday: Starting @7:30PM CST - Usually used for Farm! (Optional) Friday: Starting @7:30PM CST-Usually used for Alt runs! How we operate- Loot: We do a Loot council system which takes into consideration who has received loot recently, performance, attendance and disposition. We also consider role, and use DPS > Tanks > Heals as a guideline when needed during progression. Attendance: Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to post in the "Attendance" thread on our forums or contact an officer in advance. Disposition: We're all adults *20-30* and as such we like to joke around about a wide variety of things while we raid. We want members who aren't easily offended by crude humor but know when it's time to get serious. Raid Performance: We expect our raiders to have immense knowledge of their class and to be perpetually up-to-date with new and cutting edge class information; nothing other than full mastery of their class will be acceptable. This game has been out long enough and there are an innumerable amount of websites that can be utilized to gain further knowledge of a class. Consumables: You are expected to provide your own 375 stat food. We expect pre-potions as well as secondary potions on EVERY pull. Flasks and Runes, that goes without saying. All gear is expected to have the highest possible enchant for the slot. Guild History- We have been raiding with each other since TBC *most of us if not all have been raiding since vanilla* and are looking for more like minded individuals to acclimate into our clique, we're not interested in anyone who just shows up to raids without socializing at all. Some past achievements include: TBC we obtained 16 Amani Warbears, as well as a few of us having killed M'uru pre 3.0 nerf. WotLK we raided on Kel'Thuzad where we obtained Horde 3rd Black Proto Drakes as well as obtaining Plagued Proto Drakes. We then helped create <Intent> which raided in the top 100 US for 8 years. Most of us took a break from the game at that time while some of us continued raiding going on to Kill Algalon, completing a Tribute to insanity, and killing Heroic LK prior to the 30% buff. Cata most of us were still on hiatus, a few of us cleared all relevant content Heroic Al'Akir: US 42, Sinestra: US 72, Heroic Ragnaros: US 53, Heroic Deathwing: US 26. MoP ended(SoO) killing Heroic Garrosh at Realm 5 and US 158. WoD ended(BRF) killing Mythic Blackhand at Realm 4 and US 167. Cleared Mythic HFC while it was still relevant. Other Interests: Since we are a more social raiding guild we also play other games such as Hearthstone, HoTS, Overwatch, and D3 among other games. Last Remark: Our raid schedule would be considered casual but that's where casual stops, we make the most out of our time while raiding and try to progress as quickly as we can with the time we allot ourselves. We're all competitive players trying to drive each other to play their best. That being said we're looking for stable, competitive players to join our group and help us push for a higher server/US rank. We are now offering Discord interviews instead of applying on our website if you wish. Get in touch with an officer to set something up! -Valythe, <Valythe#1677> - Discord: Valythe#9674 -Druiman, <Druiman#1421> - Discord: Druiman#9501 -Muse, <Muse#1836> - Discord: Muse#3986Valythe361 3d
3d 5/11M 971 Holy Priest LF Guild Coming back after a short break- I am more concerned with BfA, but I would still like to raid mythic up until the expansion drops if I can. My experience is as follows: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (CE) 3/3 Trial of Valor (CE + The Chosen) 10/10M Nighthold (CE) 7/9M Tomb of Sargeras 5/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne I am a very fast learner, and I completely dedicate myself when I am committed to a raid group/guild. I very much enjoy doing M+, arenas, and a lot of times just farming to make gold. Since I took a break for a short period, I have my 5/11M logs from Antorus but they are relatively old: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/rapwnxel#rankingmetric=hps I also have current logs, but they are from heroic (just click on the heroic tab for this link): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/rapwnxel If you have any questions or think I would be a good fit, please feel free to contact me in-game: vaelyx#11726 I look forward to hearing from you! RapwnxelRapwnxel1 3d
3d LF Mythic Guild ◘ BOOMKIN ~ NL LF recruitment 976 equiped / 87 trait / 9/11m / LF 2 day guild OS ~ resto maxed on everything + alman thuls boomkin MS . resto OS have every trinket off argus includining Aman'Thul's Vision + epic for each spec NL-Mal'Ganis 2 x chars gold cap'd swapin servers nothing phantom#1198 > > > > BTAG will switch faction !!!!!!!!Nl1 3d
3d 980 Rdruid 10/11m LF Guild i got like 500 pulls on argus with Regencry https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/apocalixTabarnac1 3d
4d <nVus> 11/11M LF RDPS <nVus> is a mythic progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST. We are currently 11/11M and looking foward to finishing the rest of the X-pac and building for BFA. We're always open to recruiting exceptional players, but specifically we are currently recruiting the following classes: • Mage • Boomkin • Shadow Priest • Hunter • Lock If you like what you see below and are super awesome, feel free to apply to our website, http://nvusguild.com/, or add me to real id hype#1252 or savvy#1335 and let us know you’re looking to apply. You can also whisper myself, Migunits, Instinctx, or anyone else you see online in the guild on Mal'ganis and ask for someone who can help you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon. About <nVus>: The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand. In <nVus> we emphasize quality over quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild. What We Require: • You must have excellent raid awareness. We do not accept people who tunnel, whether they be tanks, dps or healers. We are far more likely to accept someone with below average dps or heals, than we are someone with below average raid awareness. • You must have a superior understanding of your class, including all specs. We don't expect to have to ask our raiders, "Why aren't you using <Spell X> or popping <Y> on cooldown?" • You must be active enough to keep up with the raid in terms of artifact knowledge and power. We don't require our raiders to run mass amount of mythic+, but we do hold everyone to a standard that you should be playing enough to keep up. • You must be able to stand on your own. No one is here to hold your hand. We expect our raiders not only to understand all mechanics of any given encounter, but be able to contribute to strategy when the time comes. If you feel awkward about being critiqued in front of others when you make mistakes, this probably isn't the guild for you. • You must be a team player and have respect for others. We have no patience for people who don't think their !@#$ stinks or troll other raiders about their performance during raid. Raiding requires everyone to work together as a cohesive unit. We look for people who will do whatever it takes for the guild to succeed as a collective group and that includes keeping a level head and treating others with respect. • You must be vocal. Nothing is worse than someone who won’t speak up during an encounter. Communication is key for progression. • You must be awesome(j/k). In the end we're all here to have a great time raiding, progressing, etc and we want everyone to feel respected, welcome and needed while maintaining a high degree of focus and dedication to the minimal raid schedule we have. <nVus> is a great place to call home and we strive to make sure all our raiders share that sentiment. Loot: As with any progression guild, purples are a byproduct of progression, not the other way around. If you are accepted as a trial you still have access to loot just like everyone else and will be awarded gear accordingly. We use loot council but ultimately distribution of gear is unimportant so long as it serves the raid well. Remember that loot drops do not belong to the player, they belong to the guild and their sole purpose is to enhance our performance and competitive stance.Hellahype9 4d
4d Selling Mythic Antorus carries (Horde Only) Hi all, Decidedly Uncouth (11/11 Mythic Antorus) is selling Mythic Antorus runs for the next couple months. Some quick facts: • We offer individual boss purchases, as well as packages on both personal or master loot. Our pricing is competitive and fair, in some cases half of what others are charging. • We full clear Mythic Antorus in one night (takes roughly 3.5 hours). • We don't limit you to non-titan forged items. Equal shot at items up to 985 ilvl! • We're the #1 ranked guild in the world in terms of fight execution (this means we kill bosses incredibly effectively while minimizing our chances of wiping). We won't waste your time. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/17#metric=execution Personal Loot Prices - Á La Carte ‣ Garothi Worldbreaker: 75,000g ‣ Felhounds of Sargeras: 75,000g ‣ High Command: 100,000g ‣ Portal Keeper: 75,000g ‣ Eonar: 100,000g ‣ Imonar: 200,000g ‣ Kin'garoth: 200,000g ‣ Varimathras: 200,000g ‣ Coven: 250,000g ‣ Aggramar: 1,000,000g ‣ Argus: Not Available for Personal Loot Master Loot Prices - Á La Carte ‣ Garothi Worldbreaker: 150,000g ‣ Felhounds of Sargeras: 150,000g ‣ High Command: 200,000g ‣ Portal Keeper: 150,000g ‣ Eonar: 200,000g ‣ Imonar: 400,000g ‣ Kin'garoth: 400,000g ‣ Varimathras: 400,000g ‣ Coven: 500,000g ‣ Aggramar: 1,500,000g ‣ Argus: 2,500,000g (Does not include mount) ‣ Argus: 8,000,000g on server 9,000,000 off server(Includes the mount) Packages - small discount compared to Á La Carte pricing Lower Bosses (Garothi, Felhounds, High Command, Portal Keeper, Eonar) • Personal Loot: 400,000 • Master Loot: 800,000 Middle Bosses (Imonar, King'aroth, Varimathras, Coven) • Personal Loot: 800,000 • Master Loot: 1,600,000 Upper Bosses (Aggramar and Argus - does not include mount) • Personal Loot: Not Available • Master Loot: 4,000,000 5 Tier Bosses (High Command, Eonar, Imonar, Kin'garoth, Coven) • Personal Loot: 800,000 • Master Loot: 1,600,000 » »Have a special request? Want a full clear? Add us for custom offers.« « We require a 20% deposit to reserve your spot should you wish to purchase a run. All gold must be on Mal'ganis, otherwise we charge an additional one-time 500k transfer fee for gold on other servers, should any of your gold be off server. The only exception to this is Argus mount, we charge an additional 1 mill if off server. If your gold is off server, you must also be buying a minimum of 2million gold worth of services, or it's not worth out time / money to deal with. All runs take place on Tuesday between 8pm EST and Midnight EST. You must declare a role (DPS / Tank / Heal) prior to any Master Loot runs, and if tier items drop for your class, you are limited to 1 piece of tier per boss. Have questions or want to iron out the details? Osiris#1352 on Battle.Net or Osiris#0001 on Discord. You may also visit our website and make a post there, if you prefer that - decidedlyuncouth.com Thanks!Osiris15 4d
6d 5/11M Shaman lf raid team Former top 100 US raider and recent main swap looking to join another Mythic guild for the remainder of Legion and going forward into BFA. I am open to playing all 3 specs, but am strongest on elemental. My battletag is CaptainWeed#11319 if you'd like to talk more, thank you.Cøuntshokula1 6d
6d <Surrendering IRL> 11/11M LF ALL T/W/Th <Surrendering IRL> 10/11M About us: Our goal is to get cutting edge for every raid tier. Our guild leadership is made up of former players with experience running top 25 US guilds. We take a calculated but laid back approach to mythic raiding. We place a premium on finding people who can execute their class and fights mechanically while understanding the value of being able to just have fun raiding. We are not a grind it out, senseless chain pull for rng type of guild. Most of our kills are well below the average pull count for first kill. We will take the time to identify and adjust to fix issues during raid. Who are we looking for: Consistent players who are looking to clear mythic raids while relaxing and having fun both in and out of raids and the game. Willingness to maximize raid effectiveness and look for ways to constantly improve are crucial to being able to progress at a consistent rate. We do not recruit for bench Specific high needs classes; Any Tank bar Prot Paladin Hunter Warlock Shadow Priest Mage Death Knight Demon Hunter Warrior Rogue Feral Balance Enh Elemental HPal DPriest MW Monk RSham Lesser Needs; Other dps classes When do we raid: We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9p-12a CST (server time). Requirements to raid: High attendance Researching strategies before the raid Appropriate consumables for your role Ability to quickly implement changes specified by raid leaders Voice chat (Discord) Conacts & Application: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd Geek#1197 if you have questionsTrygt28 6d
Jun 18 972 DH LF mythic raid guild bayonet - 972 havoc DH I am looking for a guild to Raid progression mythic content with through BFA, my team disbanded last week not to reform in BFA. my available raid times are 6pm cst - 11pm cst tuesday wednesday thursday https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Bayonet Logs under the tag ironkut is where you can find me: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/314418 I have seen M Argus to 15% if you are still progressing or have already killed mythic argus, I'd love to kill him. look forward to hearing from some of you soon my btag is: uvall#11847Bayonet0 Jun 18
Jun 18 The Fever (8/9h) Recruiting dps Hey all, I am the Guild leader for The Fever, progression focus raid guild on Mal'ganis(US) Horde Side. We are also part of a multi-game community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, with all levels of skill of play. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks, regardless of level of skill. For those who just want an awesome community to play WoW with, or maybe are interested in raiding we have an environment for that as well. Our main core raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to 11pm CST. We are 11/11normal ABT and looking to fill our ranks for normal/heroic raiding. In need of melee dps and a hunter atm. Accepting all skilled players and casual players as well. If a guild like this sounds awesome to you, we would love to hear from you. We also play D3, OW, SC2, PUBG, and other titles, so even when the raid is over and your character is maxed on weekly activities you can always find someone to chill and play games with. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! This is something we can discuss after you raid with us if you prefer. Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Aisper#1260 on Bnet or Aipser#0990 on Discord. See you on Azeroth! AisperAïsper11 Jun 18
Jun 18 10/11 M ABT Guild - Recruiting DPS & healers We're looking for the following classes!!: Blood DK, BrM Hunter Boomy Warlock Mage ANY Strong DPS candidates considered! Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Antorus. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for more raiders like you! Current progression: 11/11 H, 10/11 M ABT For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11PM EST Wednesday 8-11PM EST Thursday 8-11PM EST General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary. Contacts: Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UmT1iowe9Yg5YM1_V8kEg07EpSnJa6xCUpOwBI85ot0/viewform?edit_requested=trueTouczz61 Jun 18
Jun 17 4/11M Hunter LF Guild Looking for a guild who is focused on progression to trial with and be a core member in BFA. Guild should be close to finishing Mythic ABT. Looking to raid 2-3 nights a week, 8pm - 11pm server is preferred time. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/afterimage Btag: Afterimage#11193Afterimage1 Jun 17
Jun 17 Former US Top 100 Raider LF Guild BFA 14 year Warcraft/raiding veteran looking for a raiding guild for BFA. Preferably a two day/three day guild that does at least somewhat competitive mythic raiding. I have been playing World of Warcraft since week two of launch, have raided in every expansion that has come out, as well as competed in US top 40-100 progression. I raided mythic with a competitive team for the beginning of Legion but had unfortunate internet issues in my area for months and when I came back the guild was dead. I have spent the rest of Legion pugging Heroic and doing M+ Looking to return to competitive raiding so if you're interested in getting a hold of me my btag is #brandonkr3w#1427 Raid Experience Vanilla: Cleared BC: Cleared WotLK: Heroic content cleared Cata: Heroic content cleared MoP: Heroic content cleared WoD: Mythic content cleared Legion: Emerald Nightmare Mythic cleared at progression Everything else - cleared after progression aside from Antorus Currently playing an Affliction Warlock for the end of Legion. Logs to whatever has been recorded in Heroic Antorus is here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/juska Mythic + content is here: https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Juska Some logs from past progressions Shadow Priest - Was my main for US 100 HFC progression https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11372464/8/# All mythic kills were prior to the Archimonde nerfs Shadow Priest logs from the ones I played in HFC/BRF *will keep adding logs when I find them buried in warcraft logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/978892/7/#boss=1694 Mage logs from Mythic HFC farming https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12366785/8/Juska2 Jun 17
Jun 17 <Seraph> Mythic raiding, Legendary community <Seraph> Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features: Core raids for each team Community raids open to all Legacy & achievement events open to all M+ Dungeons Twitch hosting for raiders Social Media promotion Active guild discord Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy. Color Blind - 9/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438 Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus) Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753 Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438) Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120) Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!Jaymie40 Jun 17
Jun 17 9/11M Weekend Raid Team LF Strong DPS Color Blind - 9/11M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat) Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses! If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply! <Seraph> Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features: Core raids for each team Community raids open to all Legacy & achievement events open to all M+ Dungeons Twitch hosting for raiders Social Media promotion Active guild discord Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy. Color Blind - 9/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438 Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus) Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753 Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438) Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120) Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!Jaymie5 Jun 17
Jun 15 <Shepherds We Shall Be> is recruiting for BFA Shepherds We Shall Be (2013) [Mal'Ganis] is a friendly guild that focuses on progressing friendships and helping others in the guild. We are looking for new and returning players who find themselves overwhelmed by the high standards of some guilds. If you are brand new to the game or a returning undergeared player or a solo player looking for a home of other solo players then this is the guild for you. About me: I am the guild leader. I am 33 years old and I have been an avid wow player since vanilla where I mained a lock until Cata. I stopped playing for most of Cata and played heavily again from mop until legion. I stopped playing legion after a few months and came back a few months ago. I am generally a tank or healer with a decent amount of experience raid leading and main tanking. My philosophy on raiding is that it should be fun and it should be an adventure into learning the mechanics. If you cause the whole group to wipe because you did something wrong.. I wont kick you.. I will stop the raid and help you understand the mechanics and what you are doing wrong and we can give it another attempt. I also make guild videos for the raid group and stream almost every day. Don't sign up for this guild if 2 wipes on a boss means you are going to get frustrated and leave. I have spent 30 plus wipes on single bosses before and finally getting them down after failing is the best part. That being said I am also about democracy and we will often vote on staying on a certain boss or not. Not a Mythic Guild This guild is not a mythic guild. Mythic difficulty is a stressful and frustrating endeavor that provides minimal rewards for time spent and can cause tention in the guild. Therefor mythic raiding will not be part of the planned raid nights. We focus on normals and heroics which is less stressful and allows leeway when someone doesn't show up. We used this method in WoD and it worked very well for us. Bringing alts in for normals and heroics is much more rewarding than min maxing gear and rotations. If you are dead set on mythic raiding then you should go somewhere else. Pug mythics if you want or set up a calendar event for non raid nights. Raid Schedule Raiding is currently on hold until Battle For Azeroth. We are currently farming class mounts on alts and leveling new classes together and doing mythic plus dungeons until BFA. The raid days are currently subject to change so I won't list any days specifically but it's generally 2 or 3 core days a week at 4 hours a day with the 3rd day being optional. The guild is small and will take time to pick up because I've only just opened up to recruiting again right now. We look to be raiding as soon as we have a group at level 120. Requirements Positive attitude Patience DBM addon Discord 18 years old or older Sense of humor If anyone yells at you for doing something wrong in raid that person will be removed from that raid immediately and potentially removed from the guild. If you have anger management issues this isn't the guild for you. We are drama free. If you are interested in making friends or just hanging out in guild casuals are always welcome. Reply here or message me @ Dauntilus#1261 I won't be online until 8pm Server time roughly for the next few daysKoraline4 Jun 15
Jun 15 11/11H New Guild open trials until BFA Clear Coms - Is a new guild on Mal'ganis (Horde) that was formed by veteran players who are passionate about raiding. Formed at the end of legion with the mindset of going into BFA to become a top progression guild. We are currently seeking any and all players who have the same mindset and put in as much time and effort as we do! We are having open trials for core spots from now until BFA. Raid times: Wed/Thurs 9-12am EST Apply @ clearcoms.enjin.com or Directly contact me: Bluee#11380 (Bnet) Bluee#4882 (Discord)Creatûre0 Jun 15
Jun 15 Healer LF raiding guild for BFA Experience raider, all AOTC, most cutting edge up to Legion. Stopped raiding very hard. Looking for 2 nights a week, strongly preferred Tues/Wed. with 8pm EST start. I will be going Hpally or Priest depending on how they are tuned before BFA launches. add me on b.net Chesterumble#11836Realgood0 Jun 15
Jun 14 ONE NIGHT MYTHIC RAID LFM! (9/11M) ONE NIGHT RAID TEAM COMING TO HORDE ON JULY 8TH, LFM FOR PREPATCH & BFA RAIDING! <Mixed Signals> is a one night a week raid group out of Currently Online- Sargeras (Raiding will continue on horde starting July8th in Currently Online-Illidan, an already established guild with multiple teams!). We are a progression oriented group that appeals to players with co-mains and/or raiders with a lot of real life time restrictions. This is most definitely a progression oriented group- we will do as much as we can in our short raid times and we will never go over raid time. We do not recruit for a bench, but we do aim for a 25+ man roster. Knowledge of your spec and willingness to research encounters for your specific class is a must. We set the bar high for everyone in our raid, but still have a great raid atmosphere and enjoy poking fun at each other! If this is a group that you would like to join, check below to see if your class is needed. Thank you and best of luck to everyone! Previous/ Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Nighthold: 7/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M Antorus, Burning Throne: 9/11M Times: Sundays 7-11pm CST (8pm-12am EST) *Optional normal/non-progression & sale runs offered on Monday nights 9-11pm CST (10pm-12am EST) Recruitment Tank Closed Healer (1) Druid Disc Priest MW Monk DPS (3) Hunter Rogue Warrior Shaman Druid any and all exceptional dps please apply! Player> class Things to Know: - Must have the ability to successfully and repeatedly perform boss mechanics and adapt quickly to new fights - We don’t tip toe around your sensitive nature or thin skin. Be prepared for the team leads to lead and progress in a direct, but respectful manner. - Must download and use Discord voicechat, RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools and Weakauras. - Must have 90%+ attendance (one night a week doesn’t give us a lot of wiggle room) - We are looking for personalities as well as players. One night a week, 4 hours long, tempers flare. We are looking for level headed and mechanic aware players to allow us to progress as quickly as possible within our raid times. Contact us directly for Team Mixed Signals: Contact us via Discord (Bree#7256) or apply at https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/Bossié0 Jun 14
Jun 14 Looking for a late night raiding guild. Looking for a late night raiding guild. Mainly for BFA Preferred times are in the ranges of 12 am - 5 am EST. So any raid times in those ranges or close. Available days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Not sure what class i will be maining but leaning towards warlock. Can be casual or semi hardcore. Pst here or contact Vardinix#1270 Thank you!Lockology1 Jun 14
Jun 14 I'm going find you and I will humiliate you. Last night I was minding my own business doing my questing in Pandaria when a priest and Hunter from the Ally side decided to be !@#$%^-s for no reason. They were within level of me and so I went to go get my retribution and it was going okay. I accidentally attacked an innocent bystander and apologized mistaking them for the hunter in my retribution. It was decent PVP fun till The hunter and Priest moved on and harajukugirl either from their guild or one of their high level mains comes on to start blocking me from questing. This is my main on this server. I'm a returner who quit during cata and felt like a fresh start. Perhaps my name makes me a target because ya'll think I'm *!@#$%^-*ing to my character select screen like my new friend Harajukugirl but no. You suck at PVP you coward. I'm going to beat you with your own !%@%%*%*.Agirlkeeps0 Jun 14
Jun 14 2Day Guild LD DPS <LF Waldo PST> US- Mal’Ganis. LF more dps for BFA. ATM we are 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 mythic looking to fill our roster. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight. We are still raiding atm. Add me Tharticus#1764Mcshortshot0 Jun 14
Jun 14 <Ravensguard> Horde Recruiting We are a guild that transplanted from another MMO, we have a scattering of Wow experienced players, but many new to Wow and leveling now in preparation for BFA. Our core members have played together for 12 years, we are looking to add some Wow buds to our ranks with an eye on up to heroic raiding for now along with PVP and mythic +. We use discord, talk crap, are not PC and have fun. Hit me on in game or here if you're interested in giving us a shot.Crippey0 Jun 14
Jun 13 <Clear Coms> 11/11H LF Raiders Clear Coms - Is a new guild on Mal'ganis (Horde) that was formed by veteran players who are passionate about raiding. Formed at the end of legion with the mindset of going into BFA to become a top progression guild. We are currently seeking any and all players who have the same mindset and put in as much time and effort as we do! We are having open trials for core spots from now until BFA. We also plan to clear 11/11 M before BFA releases. Raid times: Wed/Thurs 9pm-12pm EST Apply @ clearcoms.enjin.com or Directly contact: Bluee#11380 (Bnet) Lucidreams#11653 (Bnet) Bluee#4882 (Discord) Lucidreams#4718 (Discord)Lucidreams0 Jun 13
Jun 13 <Mediocrity> LF Disc/Holy Priest for BfA! <Mediocrity> is a 2 night a week guild that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30pm-12:30am EST. ***We are not raiding again until BfA, this is a recruitment post for core heal positions for the new expansion*** Our Progression for this Expansion includes: 7/7 Mythic EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Mythic NH 9/9 Heroic ToS 7/9 Mythic ToS 11/11 Heroic Antorus (First week Cleared) 9/11 Mythic Antorus We are looking to add an Holy/Disc priest, Mistweaver Monk, and/or Resto Druid Also we have a couple spots available for melee DPS! Please fill out our brief app: https://mediocritybfa.enjin.com/ Or contact me through battlenet #Telmisartan#1130Telmi65 Jun 13
Jun 13 [H] 9/11M Fri/Sat 11pm-2am CT - DPS Hybrids ... About Hallowed Ground of <Regency> ...Progression ...Raid Times ...Recruitment Needs ...<Regency> Perks ...Contact ...Stardûst0 Jun 13
Jun 13 950 Fury LF raid guild Hello. I am looking for a Raiding guild on Mal'ganis. 950 IL Fury 1/11M (eonar) 11/11H AOTC Looking for Weekdays, 6-9 Server, 7-10EST Hero#11693War0 Jun 13
Jun 13 [11/11M] <Semantics> Recruiting Ranged DPS semantics-guild.com Tyg#11303 Recruitment Needs: All Preferred classes at the moment. Will respond to all exceptional players! Rogue Warlock Hunter Exceptional Players Progression 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 10/10M Nighthold 9/9M ToS US 107 11/11M ABT US 168 13/13M (US197) HFC Raid Times Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday 7 PM to 10 PM CST We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.Tygsp86 Jun 13