Mal'Ganis

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
40m 972 Feral Druid 5/11M LFG Hello everyone, I'm looking for a raiding guild to go into BFA strong with. I'm a good learner and I can pull my own weight and always willing to improve, also enjoy being in a guild that pushes everyone to improve. I'm also into doing high keys, so that's a plus too. Mainly only looking for a two day raiding guild, three tops. I also go to college so I try to balance everything perfectly. I main Feral but I have a Boomkin off-spec which is 974 which I don't roughly play that much, but I have decent experience on. I'm currently in Dalaran-US but I can server/faction change if needed. I also have a few friends that are really good players as well that could tag along if more are needed for the roster. They consist of a good Boomie/Resto Druid, Ret Paladin and a Blood DK/Fury Warrior. If you have any questions, please add me on: BNET: MatiasD#11630. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/mirotic Raider io: https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Mirotic Discord: Miro#7691 Have a nice day.Mirotic1 40m
4h [H] Washed Up Scrubs - 11/11M - 3 nights Legion Recruitment: High need classes are listed below. High need: 1) Mage 2) Hunter 3) Warlock 4) Shadow Priest 5) Moonkin Druid 6) Windwalker Monk Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-1am EST Server: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde Website http://washedupscrubs.enjin.com Who we are: Washed Up Scrubs is a guild created by a melting pot of players with extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to full clear all mythic content while it's still relevant. The atmosphere is mature and all raiders are adults. We are looking for players who have prior end game raiding experience and the same goals as us. Contact info: Lmaojim: Jimmy28#11728 Deepdeck: Creamgirl#1962 Ahnica: Ahnica#1303 Kamere: Camere#1684 Submit an application on our website below to express interest in legion raiding! http://washedupscrubs.enjin.comAhnica7 4h
5h <Limit> (US 1st) Selling 11/11 Antorus/ToS Add my btag: Rhobe#1139 if interested! Prices are as follows: -Antorus. the Burning Throne- -Heroic Heroic Argus only (Violet Spellwing guaranteed): 200k 11/11 Heroic with Personal loot: 650k 11/11 Heroic with Master loot (20+ man raid, all titanforges included): 2000k -Mythic 11/11 Mythic with Master loot (all titanforges included): 12000k Mythic Argus kill (no loot): 5000k Mythic Argus mount (Shackled Ur'zul): 9000k *Other packages available on request -Tomb of Sargeras- -Mythic 9/9 Mythic with Master loot (all titanforges included): 2500k Mythic Kil'jaeden kill: 800k -The Nighthold- -Mythic Mythic Gul'dan mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core): 1500k A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot. If you would like to purchase single bosses, only tier bosses, or have any questions feel free to contact myself, Rhobe (Rhobe#1139). A large majority of our services are streamed, you can come watch @ twitch.tv/team/limitReformedman0 5h
6h 9/11 M Weekend Guild Recruiting!! <Alt Run> is an 9/11 M weekend raiding guild and we're recruiting for M Aggramar progression! Raid times: Friday 7-11 PM CST Saturday 7-11 PM CST *Optional heroic run for mains/geared alts Thursday @ 7:30 PM CST What we're recruiting: Ranged DPS (mage, boomkin, spriest, ele shaman, hunter) *Only VERY exceptional melee dps will be considered We are a chill, mature group of raiders all with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge together as a team. If you would be interested in joining our team or would like more information, you can either add my battle tag, our melee officer, or our GM: Alektra#1182 Syldrin#1194 Dash#1586Tahliyah1 6h
6h Ele shaman LF a raiding guild hello I'm currently on area 52 name of my toon is called Húrricáne I'm a 975 ilvl Ele Shaman I'm 7/11M with 1 bar from 84 traits willing to transfer msg me if interested on btag fierceDMG#1169 available during the week not weekendsRippedheáls0 6h
7h 969 Frost LF Mythic progression Used to be hardcore raider for 6 years throughout vanilla/BC/wotlk recently came back. Used to have server 1st or 2nd kills on most content. so few attempts on bosses should be enough of learning curve. Was just pugging heroic argus due to personal schedule. Right now 11/11H 1/11M just using LFG looking for 2-3 days of raiding. Feel free to add me @ kyoo#1658Jekang0 7h
7h 973 Prot Warrior LF 3-DAY Guild Hey Mal'ganis forums! What I am looking for: I am looking for a Semi-Hardcore guild that raids 2-3 days a week! I am looking for a guild that has the goal of killing the end boss at the end of the tier/expansion! About me: I am an active player, I play all the tank classes and I am active in m+ with all of them. I run +15/16/17/18/19s on my tanks weekly. I play on the daily and donate materials to the guild that I am apart of. I am a team player. I AM WILLING TO PLAY BOTH DPS AND TANK Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/grigorios Availability: Tuesday: 7PM EST or later Wednesday: 7PM EST or later Thursday: 9:30 EST or later Friday: 9:30 EST or later Saturday: 9:30 EST or later Sunday: 7PM EST or later Monday: 7PM EST or later Previous progression: Emerald Nightmare - 5/7 Mythic Trial of Valor - 3/3 Heroic Nighthold - 9/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic Antorus - 5/11M Message me on battle.net @ Larry#1138 for serious offers! :)Grigorios0 7h
10h <The Green Team> 3/11M New & Recruiting! [H][US][Mal'Ganis] <The Green Team> 2/11M 11/11H We are a newly transferred guild and we are currently building up our roster for relaxed progression in Mythic Antorus. Our long term goal is to build a strong Mythic raid team for the launch of BfA. Raid Schedule Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-10:30pm CT/Server. Recruitment Looking to recruit some talented DPS to round out our team. All classes and specs are encouraged to apply. Also seeking members interested in pushing M+ keys, Arenas, and social events. Expectations Attendance: Your schedule must work with ours. If you can't consistently make raid then we aren't for you. Dedication: Always look to improve. Know fight mechanics and be able to learn from your mistakes. Communication: Discord is required. Our raiders must be able to communicate when needed.Contact Us Check out our Discord to apply! https://discord.gg/fjmyzRu If you would like more information then please feel free to contact us. Bethbuggy [Guild Master] - Bethbuggy#1720 Greyson [Officer] - Madeupfriend#1455Greyson24 10h
14h [H] [teamLUST] 9/11M Recruiting! Hello there! [teamLUST] is a 12 hour a week Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild on Mal'Ganis. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS to bolster our roster and acclimate into our tight-knit group. All spots are competitive. Server: Mal'Ganis *Central Time* Guild Website: http://teamlust.shivtr.com/ WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/teamLUST Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3077/ Recruitment as of 04/18/2018 High: (CORE SPOT) [Will consider any exceptional DPS] Balance Druid Hunter Mage Rogue Warlock Warrior Windwalker Monk Medium: Low: Death Knight Restoration Shaman Raid schedule: All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have a full group. Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Optional) Wednesday: Starting @7:30PM CST - Usually used for Farm! (Optional) Friday: Starting @7:30PM CST-Usually used for Alt runs! How we operate- Loot: We do a Loot council system which takes into consideration who has received loot recently, performance, attendance and disposition. We also consider role, and use DPS > Tanks > Heals as a guideline when needed during progression. Attendance: Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to post in the "Attendance" thread on our forums or contact an officer in advance. Disposition: We're all adults *20-30* and as such we like to joke around about a wide variety of things while we raid. We want members who aren't easily offended by crude humor but know when it's time to get serious. Raid Performance: We expect our raiders to have immense knowledge of their class and to be perpetually up-to-date with new and cutting edge class information; nothing other than full mastery of their class will be acceptable. This game has been out long enough and there are an innumerable amount of websites that can be utilized to gain further knowledge of a class. Consumables: You are expected to provide your own 375 stat food. We expect pre-potions as well as secondary potions on EVERY pull. Flasks and Runes, that goes without saying. All gear is expected to have the highest possible enchant for the slot. Guild History- We have been raiding with each other since TBC *most of us if not all have been raiding since vanilla* and are looking for more like minded individuals to acclimate into our clique, we're not interested in anyone who just shows up to raids without socializing at all. Some past achievements include: TBC we obtained 16 Amani Warbears, as well as a few of us having killed M'uru pre 3.0 nerf. WotLK we raided on Kel'Thuzad where we obtained Horde 3rd Black Proto Drakes as well as obtaining Plagued Proto Drakes. We then helped create <Intent> which raided in the top 100 US for 8 years. Most of us took a break from the game at that time while some of us continued raiding going on to Kill Algalon, completing a Tribute to insanity, and killing Heroic LK prior to the 30% buff. Cata most of us were still on hiatus, a few of us cleared all relevant content Heroic Al'Akir: US 42, Sinestra: US 72, Heroic Ragnaros: US 53, Heroic Deathwing: US 26. MoP ended(SoO) killing Heroic Garrosh at Realm 5 and US 158. WoD ended(BRF) killing Mythic Blackhand at Realm 4 and US 167. Cleared Mythic HFC while it was still relevant. Other Interests: Since we are a more social raiding guild we also play other games such as Hearthstone, HoTS, Overwatch, and D3 among other games. Last Remark: Our raid schedule would be considered casual but that's where casual stops, we make the most out of our time while raiding and try to progress as quickly as we can with the time we allot ourselves. We're all competitive players trying to drive each other to play their best. That being said we're looking for stable, competitive players to join our group and help us push for a higher server/US rank. We are now offering Discord interviews instead of applying on our website if you wish. Get in touch with an officer to set something up! -Valythe, <Valythe#1677> - Discord: Valythe#9674 -Druiman, <Druiman#1421> - Discord: Druiman#9501 -Muse, <Muse#1836> - Discord: Muse#3986Valythe329 14h
16h 9/11M Guild Recruiting for Cutting Edge! Endless Breadsticks - Mal'Ganis 9/11M Raid Days: 9pm-12am CST, 10pm-1am EST Wednesday Mythic Farm (OPTIONAL) Thurs/Friday Progression (Mandatory) Goal: Goal is to clear 11/11M Cutting Edge, mainly focusing on M agg as of now. Guild Info: Our raid is led by a top 50 guild raider who recently left his 11/11M guild to focus on our guild full time. Our purpose for raiding is for cutting edge, not to clear farm bosses, but to extend lockout as much as we can to M agg, fortunately we have a skip right to Agg because of our raid lead. This is a guild for those who want to get cutting edge and have fun while doing it. Not a guild for those who cannot learn and fix their performances. Recruitment Info: Recruiting RDPS, exceptional healers and a tank. Must have logs, knowledge of class, 75 artifact and be ready for M agg and argus. All Classes will be considered but we will thoroughly check which raid comp is most effective for progression fights. Contact Info: KingDooz#1491Ultròn1 16h
18h [H] Cynic 2/11M 11/11H weds-thurs 830-1130 Cynic is new to Mal'Ganis just transferred here from A Kel'Thuzad and are looking to build for BFA and FINISH mythic content in the current tier. We're currently 2/11M, 11/11H and looking for the last few members we need for mythic content. Raid nights are Weds and Thurs 830-1130 Server. Expectations are as follows: -90% Attendance -Good working knowledge of your class -Willingness to learn and help further the guild -Being prepared for raids (flasks, food, runes, ect.) Currently we're only accepting people 950+ ilvl to the guild exceptions will be made for players returning to the game with solid parses from older content. Current guild needs: Holy Pally Ele Shaman Boomkin Mages MM Hunter Considering other classes but only exceptional players will be taken. Message on the forum or contact one of the following battle tags for more information. Mistomic#1976 Alexp#1233Baxlol4 18h
22h 972 WW Monk LF Guild Hello! I'm looking for a horde guild on Mal'Ganis that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs preferably. I was trialing with a guild on Mythic Aggramar but unfortunately the GM threw in the towel and felt overwhelmed with the game. So I'm to find a guild with similar progression as them so 9/11M. I personally only have first 5 with my previous guild that was just too much of a casual guild for me and then Coven experience but I do have knowledge of the fights. Below you will find my raid logs, raiderio, as well as my armory. I'm aware that my parse for Coven isn't the best, but it was my first kill afterall. I hope to find a guild thats willing to give me a chance. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/kungfufists https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Kungfufists https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/kungfufists Please reply below or contact me via discord at MonkaS#4449Kungfufists0 22h
1d 975ilvl BM Hunter LFG (Horde Side) Hello All I made a post in the guild recruitment section, but deleted it , was getting alot of interest from servers i didnt wanna move to, so kinda of a waste of time ....and i did have a couple servers in mind, and malganis was one ..so decided to make a post here instead :) I am looking for a serious semi/hardcore raid guild for the rest of Antorus and for BFA Gruumsh-Zul'jin ( Armory Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/gruumsh ) Hopefully you have a spot for a up and coming dps , i wanna better myself as a player/raider and hopefully can help your guild in any capacity i can , i take positive / negative criticism well, and prefer it , as i feel its trully the best way to learn from your mistakes and or improve on your game play ...... I work well with others and love being part of a team, i listen to RLers commands/orders at all times, i dont die to stupid sheet, and do mechanics well. (my logs will show i do mechanics well) I always do my homework and watch videos and strats for fights i havent done yet, and come prepared to raid with pot/flasks etc. I have all the important raid addons ( dbm, weakauras , rcloot council, angry assignments etc ) My Current Progression EXP (Antorus): 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic 9/11 Mythic Previous Progression EXP: 9/9 Normal TOS 9/9 Heroic TOS 8/9 Mythic TOS Looking for a LATE NIGHT GUILD ( Thats preferably 9/12 Mythic+ ( ie similar to my current progression or better ) and working hard on Mythic progression ) , As i posted prefer late night guild, but will accept a early timed raid guild ( just no morning timed raids 10am etc lol ) ....just depends, but we can chat about it, as i am self employed, so can log in anytime.... So if wish to chat further, please add me or post here and i will add you :) Thanks GruumshGruumsh8 1d
1d 1/11M Antorus Weekend Raid Guild LF Healer <Ancient Trials> is a Horde weekend raiding guild on Mal'ganis. Raid times are Sat 7:45pm server (central time) and Sun 6:45pm Server (central time). We raid for 3 hours each night. There are always groups doing Mythic+ runs during the week and weekend, as well as alt Antorus runs. Many of our raiders have been playing since Vanilla or BC and have been raiding together since the release of WoD. We enjoy banter and fun, but know how to get serious when a boss is in front of us. We are 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are recruiting a Healer for our core raid team. We are also recruiting range dps for our BfA raid team. What we need: Holy Pally or MW Monk If you are an exceptional raider and your class is not listed here, please contact us anyways. We are always looking for great raiders to join our team. We also accept groups and social players. Hitem#5249 (Discord ID) or Hitem#1860 (Bnet Real ID)Hitêm1 1d
1d 948 Assassination Rogue looking to raid. 948 Assassination Rogue LF semi casual raiding guild. Missed most of this tier due to a 4 month break, if anyone's got an extra spot with solid raiders let me know. Ge3kin#1394 Availability: (Any 2 day a week raid group) M-Fri 7pm-12:30amGeekinn0 1d
1d Space Time <Horde> New Guild Hello Mal'Ganis Space Time a new guild is looking for members to press buttons correctly, and have fun whilst doing so. If you're interested in being involved in guild management, and are wanting to help get a new guild started from the ground floor, shoot me a tell and we can discuss if you would be a good fit, and if so how we would like to move forward. My interests revolve around PvE content, but am not opposed to having a PVP group going in the guild as well. Please contact me in game Zaiethas#1836 if you would like to be involved.Zaiethas0 1d
1d [H]Regency - 10/11M ~ 8/9M <REGENCY> Horde, Mal’Ganis Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed. We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth. Progression 10/11M Antorus 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 10/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+. Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/ Raid Teams Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 5/11 Mythic Time: 7pm to 10pm CST Days: Wednesday, Thursday Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team Progression: 10/11 Mythic Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Repulsion - Heroic Raid Team Progression: 5/11 Mythic Times: 9pm to 12am CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team Progression: 6/11 Mythic Times: 11pm to 2am CST Days: Friday, Saturday Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team Progression: 10/11 Mythic Times: 7pm to 10pm CST Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Contact Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574) Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)Izzybells70 1d
2d 7/11M 972 Ret/970 Prot pally LF raiding guild As the title states im 7/11M and I would like to finish out this tier before BFA comes out. I have some pulls on Verimathis as well and ive been raiding on this toon since Wrath of the Lich King. I would prefer a guild with as much progression or more (I dont want to take a step back in progression) unless im at no other offers or your raid times work better. I would prefer to raid after 8pm server time and any day is fine with me but would prefer during the week and not on the weekend. You can reach me either on this thread or via bnet my tag is trulofy#1296.Kronmasta2 2d
2d 945 Resto shaman, looking for fri/sat/sun/mon Hi, I have a 945 resto shaman I've absolutely fallen in love with. I'm looking for a heroic or mythic guild to play and enjoy the game with. I have experience with both and I can provide logs. Leave me times and guild info and I'll get back to you! Real ID: WrathofreccaWrathofrecca1 2d
2d [H] 970 6/11M Fire Mage 970 6/11M Fire mage LF guild that raids weekdays ?-10PM Eastern time. Please add my Btag if you are interested in learning more! MrEzE#11697Amuricaa1 2d
2d 4/11m 965 havoc DH LF a mythic guild I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild for the rest of the expansion and beyond into BFA! I 4/11m with a 1 % wipe on portal keeper(feelsbadman). I prefer 2 days but I am open to 3 day raiding guilds, and also prefer possibly a weekend group but a necessity. I also prefer a group that uses discord which I assume most use now a days anyways. If you wish to reach me add me on either Discord or battle.net to talk further! Discord tag: Invictus#1245 Battle.net tag: Deckardpain#1876 Hope to hear from you soon!Invíctús2 2d
2d 6/11M Moonkin LF Raiding Guild 6/11M Moonkin looking for weekday raiding guild. Pandemic#1191 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/empyral Legion: 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 8/10M ToS WoD: 13/13M HFC 8/10M BRF 7/7M HM MoP: 25H SoOEmpyral1 2d
3d WTB M Argus Looking to buy M Argus pref with the mount lets talk numbers. Post here and ill get back ASAPSenisse2 3d
3d Selling Mythic Gul'dan + Mount Horde Only! Decidedly Uncouth of Mal'ganis Horde (11/11 Mythic AtBT) is selling a few more Mythic Gul'dan mounts before Battle for Azeroth hits. This mount is currently a 100% drop rate item from Mythic Gul'dan, but with the pre-patch of Battle For Azeroth will drop to a 1% drop rate. Our price is 1mill gold on server for Mal'ganis residents or 1.5 million if your gold is not on Mal'ganis. For that, you will get 19 seasoned mythic raiders blasting you through the content, as well as: > Fiendish Hellfire Core - http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core > The title "Vengeance Incarnate" - http://www.wowhead.com/title=485/vengeance-incarnate[ > Any additional loot that you desire (tier items, jewlery, etc.) We're only 4 months from the launch of BFA when this mount will become a chance from the RNG gods, and the pre-patch removing its 100% drop chance will likely be even sooner. You can expect the price of this mount to sky rocket as BFA approaches and it becomes insanely difficult to obtain. A few notes: - We require a 20% deposit up front to reserve a spot (all runs take place on either Tuesday or Thursdays, we can work with you on the exact time). - Once we summon you in the instance, half of the remaining payment will be traded. You are free to AFK or participate, whatever you prefer. - When the boss dies you will trade the last part of the payment in the trade window when we trade you the mount. The above process changes just a little bit if you are off server, we can discuss it on BNET. If you are interested, please add me on BNET at Osiris#1352 or hit us up on our forums at DecidedlyUncouth.com. If you want a few references from past buyers, let us know and we'll put you in touch with them so you can hear about the quality and quickness of our runs from them.Osiris6 3d
3d <Organized Altz> Recruiting for H Ant / BfA <Organized Altz> LFM for H Antorus and BfA. LEAD by 11/11M raiders. OPEN recruitment for all classes/specs. Alts or mains are welcome. Our raid times vary but we raid Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon evenings depending on roster availability with no mandatory attendance requirement. Typically this encompasses two heroic clears and one normal clear for casuals/under-geared alts a week. We currently we partner with alts/mains from Illidan for our heroic clears but hope to start full guild clears in the coming weeks. As always casuals are welcome as well. Contacts Us At Discord: https://discord.gg/czuCx8r Battletag: Kulwhip#1729 Stardude#11325Kuljadean0 3d
3d [H] <Entity> Mal'Ganis — 9/11H LF YOU! Recruiting reliable, skilled players for Antorus and beyond. We are currently moving through the end of Heroic Antorus with the momentum we've built over the last tier. Currently seeking healers (HPal or Shaman would be great) and ranged DPS, but all roles as well as casuals/alts/boosts are welcome as we flesh out our team. We require at least 930 ilvl to enter Heroic Antorus, a knowledge of your class and role, and of course, an ability to learn and properly execute mechanics. Consumables are provided a majority of the time and attendance is important to us. Loot is distributed via Master Loot. Raid times Heroic - Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30P EST Normal - Monday Alt raid 8:30-11:30P ESTOur environment is fun and lighthearted with lots of personalities, and we're always looking for new players to flavor the guild soup. We run keys on Saturday afternoons and play lots of other games with each other, too! If you're looking for a fun but small guild to enjoy yourself in, you can find me at Ezmaya#1410 on Battle.net, Anaxione#0924 on Discord (I check Discord more frequently).Sharivar20 3d
3d [H]Trauma- Mal'Ganis 9/11M 11/11H LFM Trauma-Mal'Ganis 9/11 M is a well established friendly PvE guild. We are in need of exceptional raiders to join our evening raiding team. Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS (most important) - Melee dps/Offtank - Healers Please note: All exceptional and reliable players are encouraged to apply. Please have a focused progression mindset including patience on long progression fights. Also be ready to have fun! Repairs, flask, food, and enchants are provided. Raid Times: Tues / Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST Please apply at http://trauma-malganis.shivtr.com In game contacts: Missa#1391 or Starcontrol#1171Stardari20 3d
3d H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok1 3d
4d Hogwarts 11/11 H filling spots for Mythic <Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic. . We are reclearing through heroic each week and will be attempting mythic soon. We are looking to have an established team for Battle for Azeroth Our Schedule: Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs Currently in search of: Heals: Dps: Death Knight Feral Warrior Rogue RetPally Boomkin Warlock Mage Spriest Hunter We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster. Our progression: 11/11 Normal Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus Loot rules: We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders. What we are looking for/What we can offer you: A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team. If you feel this is the place for you Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.Petchpriest0 4d
4d <Reckless> 9/9M 10/11M recruiting LF RDPS --Applying to Reckless-- To apply for a raiding position, please apply through our website recklessguild.com . We are notified via discord bot when there is a new post so we will review the app asap. Once it has been reviewed we will contact you to let you know either way! --Raid Schedule-- Tuesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Sunday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central (Optional Night) DPS opening: Exceptional players with logs and progress. You can add me @ Aurah#1761Lunarbear156 4d
4d <Keine Neuen> is recruiting for H Legion <Keine Neuen> is recruiting for H Legion Realm: Mal'Ganis - US, PvP Faction: Horde Guild Website: http://www.keineneuen.com Raiding Schedule: Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Current Progression: We plan to do Heroic Raiding Keine Neuen is a Level 25 Horde guild that was formed on Mal'Ganis server in September of 2007 as a progression guild focused on recruiting a mature and laid back raiding base. While progression and completion of all raiding content is the ultimate goal of the guild, a tension-free atmosphere is maintained at all times, and is just as important to the success of the guild. We value players who fit with this guild on a social level as well as on a raiding skill level. As a guild that is filled mostly with college students and working adults, we have a 21+ only policy. We do the best with the time we have, and this is a major part of our raiding philosophy - for us it's all about quality over quantity. We maintain a civil, respectful, mature, and bigotry-free environment, and we will not tolerate those who help create an antagonistic or negative atmosphere. If you like what you have read so far, we would like to hear from you. We are currently recruiting ANY DPS. Though, we will make room for anyone if we really like your application. HIGH Need: DPS (melee and ranged) Medium Need: Heals Raiding Schedule: Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm ►How To Apply: Please follow the link to our recruitment forum http://keineneuen.com/showthread.php?tid=8 and post your application following the format in stickied “Application Information” post. WE ALWAYS READ EVERY SINGLE APP!!! Private applications can be emailed to applications@keineneuen.com. If you would like to chat with an officer first, (Figurine, Sinaz, Enderon, Hsyr) or /who keineneuen and ask to be pointed to an officer. ►More About Keine Neuen: We have a tight core of players who have stuck with the guild throughout BC all the way through WOD, but we are also very welcoming to new recruits. We try our best to acclimate new players in a way that makes them feel that they have found a potential new raiding home, in a raiding environment that may not be typical to most raiding guilds. We all get along very well with each other. After all, raiding is far more enjoyable when the raid team is able to joke around together, focus together, wipe together, and scream over vent together when downing new bosses or completing new achievements. The ideal candidate will read the following and think "ZOMG…that sounds perfect!": You are looking for a guild and raiding atmosphere that is the opposite of what one traditionally finds in 'Barrens Chat' and most other guilds. Your main interests are PvE progress, the thrill of downing new bosses and hard modes, seeing new content, the enjoyment of working as part of a well-oiled raiding machine, and the temporary prestige that comes along with advancement. You don't raid just for loot or to gear yourself up for PvP. You are planning on being around until you've beaten the current top-tier content in its entirety. You're not here to "see how this raiding thing is", or because you're suddenly bored with Arena. You consider yourself a long-term PvE raider. You aren't fickle. We may not go as fast or slow as you'd like, or use the "perfect" raid makeup that you envision, and you are OK with this. You realize that learning a boss encounter will involve learning and wiping. You read up on encounters beforehand and enjoy going over strategy in advance. Your gem choices and talent choices reflect your dedication to raid progression. You are able to show up on time and stay for the whole raid. You have excellent knowledge of your class and desired raid role. You are attentive, situationally aware, and have good reaction time. This means you know how to move out of AoEs, switch targets fast, not explode in the raid, etc. You really enjoy your class and desired raid role. You are able to follow instructions. You are willing to take constructive criticism (not abuse, we don't do abuse). You are also willing and able to learn from your mistakes. You are able to use Ventrilo. You don't have to talk, only be able to hear.Figurine301 4d
4d meme dream team LF healers/rdps <Meme Dream Team> is a semi-hardcore guild on mal'ganis 11/11n & 11/11h, tues-thurs 6-9pm server, recruiting any healers or rdps at 940+ to fill our mythic roster, microphone is required. Our current goals are to full clear mythic raid content by the end of each patch while keeping our community as tight knit as possible. If you would like to join or have any questions you can contact me at: Wafflegasm#1927 or apply on our discord by answering three short questions on our discord at: https://discord.gg/2pSNRz3Undeadwaffle6 4d
5d <murlocs> is OPENLY Recruiting for BFA! Guild Name: <murlocs> Website: murlocs.com(discord link on website) Contact (battle.net): ev0#1934 ... Raid times: ... Optional raids will be on the weekend for alts and friends/family guild members. Anyone above the requested requirement is allowed to attend. What we're about: We're a group of gamers from NYC and it's surrounding areas. ... Our main focus is guild fun, without a happy guild to log into each day, playing the game can seem stale and gets old quickly. If you want to join, and you're from NYC/NJ/CT etc., and you think you can make the guild meetups, then you're welcome to join :). We don't have any major requirements for raiding, other than to let us know when you're unable to show. We are aiming for a "Guild Completion" of each tier while the content is still relevant, on Mythic Difficulty. This doesn't mean we aren't attempting high world rankings (we are), but we want to focus on enjoying each other, and then the game. General Rules: Limit memes to World of Warcraft: We're a guild of many types of people. Some may not have the same sense of humor that you do, and while that's perfectly fine, we want to keep the focus on the game, not about politics, race, or religion. Raid Attendance: We require all raiders inform officers at least 6 hours before raid if you're not going to be able to show up on time (8:15pm EST), there are exceptions, however be aware that poor attendance will jeopardize your position as a core raider.Fit0 5d
5d [11/11M] Selling 11/11 Heroic ML/Guldan Hello, We are back at it again. After many successful carries every tier; my team and I are opening up the raid loot for everyone who wants in. Look below for pricing. Antorus Clears Info Tired of wiping on progression? Raid team stuck on a particular boss? Buy a carry run from us! We offer a Heroic Antorus 11/11 full clear, ran by 11/11M 970+ raiders. There is no ilvl requirement. Come get gear, achievements and a mount! EVERY TUESDAY AT 7 Server!!!! Base prices are as follows: 800k gold for Master Loot Full Clear 100k gold for Heroic Argus Only 1 Million Gold for Elisande/Gul'dan (Loot/Mount Included) All Packages are negotiable. Contacts: Tyg#11303Tygsp16 5d
6d (H) MYTHICC (7/11M) WANTS YOU! <M Y T H I C C> is the superior choice for your next raid environment. We run raids almost daily, whether they be current progression content or going back to the older stuff just to have fun. When we're not raiding, we're either hanging out in the Discord or palling around in mythic keystones. Here's some more information about our guild and what we have to offer potential raiders: Raid Days/Times and Progression We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30PST (8:30 PM EST) and have progressed through 7/11 M Antorus as a guild. We also run an optional raid on Wednesday at the same time to do farm content that's no longer as relevant. We welcome all guild members to these runs. We ask that trials make themselves available to these runs during their trial periods. Loot System We run EPGP to award loot based on priority-- meaning the more you give to the guild in the form of time and performance, the more gear you get from the raids. We've adjusted the default values to make the system more fair and impactful to the raid environment. New trial raiders need to attend at least 6 raids before they're eligible for loot priority. Raid Requirements We require every raider, even on our optional nights, to have the knowledge required to both perform their class mechanics as well as execute the boss fight mechanics as needed. We understand people make mistakes but we do not tolerate repeated failure on mechanics. We expect our mythic raiders to be no less than 955 item level while the heroic and normal requirement is lessened due to the decreased difficulty. Required Addons Before expecting to join our guild and raid you should be familiar with the addons that will be required on your first night and all future nights of raiding: - RC Loot Council - Angry Assignments - DeadlyBossMods / BigWigs - Pawn - SimulationCraft or the equivalent We provide a download pack for these addons among others that we recommend. What about if I'm not raiding? Our raid team is current filled to the brim with high quality, high performing raiders and joining it is going to be a struggle for any new players. That is why we do our optional night for great fun and boss kills. When we're not raiding, we're always looking for people to join mythic keystone runs and push the weekly 15. What are your next steps? If you're interested in joining our guild feel free to head over to our website http://www.mythicc.us and fill out a short application. If you have additional questions for us, feel free to whisper either Azubuu or Kitchenpls (Cris#1180) in game. (You can send us in-game mail too!)Kitchenpls3 6d
6d <Spike Flail> Mythic Antorus Sales Greeting's Mal'ganis, we've got great news!! Progression is over! what does that mean for you? That means you can purchase a quick, clean run for Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne! Want that tier? ilvl? or achievement? We can help you get it! Spike Flail will be offering a variety of packages as well as individual wings and bosses. Below are the costs for packages. Contact Azurri (Palin#1620) in game for per boss prices. Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne Packages 5/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier - 2M gold 7/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier - 3M gold 9/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier - 4M gold 10/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier - 5M gold 11/11 Mythic Antorus with all 960base loot + tier (NO MOUNT) - 7mil Argus the Unmaker only with 970base loot (NO MOUNT) - 2.5mil All Mythic runs are on Master Loot. You will need to specify which class and spec you will be bringing for your run. We are also selling the following: "The Chosen" Mythic Trial of Valor Run - 1M gold 11/11 Heroic Antorus Clear Personal Loot - 300k gold 11/11 Heroic Antorus Clear Master Loot - 600k gold Heroic Argus kill - 150K Heroic runs are held every Tuesday starting at 8 PM EST. Want to buy something that is not listed or have a special request, we may be able to help with that. General Information Contact Please send a battletag request to Palin#1620 to set up a week for your run. Loot You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and appropriate trinkets and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 ilvl of gear, at which point we reserve the right to keep for our Raiders. Deposit Before we can book your run we require a deposit of 25% of the cost of the run you are buying. The remaining 75% will be due on your scheduled raid night before you enter the instance. In the event we need to cancel your run, your 25% deposit will be returned to you or if you choose, we will reschedule your run for a later date. When We raid Mythic at 8:00pm EST on Wednesday, Thursday and 7:00pm EST on Sunday. While we are usually capable of clearing all farm content in two nights, occasionally we may need to raid for a short period on Sunday also. We will do our best to let you know in advance. *At some point during your run you may be asked to "die" on an encounter. This is to ensure a speedy and efficient run. If you disconnect, log off or are afk at any point during the carry, 5 minutes will be given for you to return. If additional disconnects or afk's occur, the team will continue on without you and you will forfeit any bosses and loot you missed.* **As a final disclaimer WE DO NOT SELL FOR REAL MONEY, we will NEVER ask you to "get on Discord to talk about it" or pressure you into pursuing "alternative payment methods". We do these sales to fuel our progression, so every run you book with us goes towards killing new bosses in BFA.** Add me at Palin#1620 on Battle.net if you have any questions or are interested. Hope to hear from you soon!Ushas3 6d
6d [H]Step Dad 10/11M - recruiting ranged dps Hello! STEP DAD IS RECRUTING TO FINISH OFF MYTHIC ANTORUS, THE BURNING THRONE RAID BEFORE THE NEXT EXPANSION!! Currently, as expected this late in the tier, we've had some attendance issues the past few weeks. Life - it happens. So with that said we are now looking for a few more consistent ranged dps for cutting edge. Must have 9/11M exp. We are a 2 day raid guild raiding on Sunday and Wednesday from 6:30p to 9:30pm central. Please feel free to contact the following with any questions: Tay#5705 in discord Kevin#9933 in discord Business #1171 in bnet Maru#11697 in bnet You can apply on our website @ http://www.dadguild.com/ - follow the discord link and apply there. Logs will be required as well as an armory link.Lolmaru0 6d
6d <AO> 10/11M Recruiting Ranged for Argus <Ambiguously Offensive> is a more casual PvE Horde guild on the server Mal’Ganis. We keep the atmosphere relaxed for our modest 6 hour raid schedule, but require focus/determination during progression fights. Our leadership, and core come from various top end guilds. Raid times: Tuesday - Thursday 8-10 pm EST Progression: 10/11 M Loot type: Loot Council Current Recruitment needs: Well geared Ranged DPS with Mythic experience, prepared to do Mythic Argus. We are trying to maintain an environment where our raiders do not just log on for raid, but participate in guild shenanigans, as well as mythic+. The type of players we are looking for, are those who enjoy playing alts/pvp/other games. We routinely form an RBG group post raid or off days just for AP and funsies. If this sounds like the guild for you please contact: Daynes (GM) - Dayne#1150 Killerfen (Recruitment Officer) - Fen#1378Daynes5 6d
6d [H]Prowlers of the Night 11/11H, 1/11M Hey everyone! We are <Prowlers of the Night>, a casual raiding guild looking to fill out our Mythic raid group (and possibly start semi-hardcore raiding heading into BfA). Specifically 2-3 healers (Holy Priests and Paladins preferred, although a skilled Disc Priest may be considered). Tanks are full, but we could use some more DPS. DPS should be able to pull around 2m DPS, although anything over 1.6m will be considered. Don't meet the above criteria but would like to give us a test drive? No problem! We always recruit casual players and raiders alike, as there are future options for additional raid times with other raid leaders. Prowlers has been around since Vanilla, originating on the Detheroc server until the low population spurred us to move to Mal'ganis. While on Detheroc, we did manage some Realm First achievements, such as Realm First! Guild Level 25, Working as a Team, and Working as a Better Team. Raid Times Monday 9pm-12am (CST) Wednesday 10:30pm-1:30am (CST) Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am (CST) Monday are our normal flex raids while Wed/Thurs is our Heroic/Mythic progression group. Our Mythic group has had to PUG the last few spots each of the last few weeks, but has managed to down Garothi Worldbreaker on Mythic so far. Recent logs of our raid can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wgjWq9QJhFTCd2Zr/ Due to the obnoxious nature of my character names, it would probably be best just to ReadID me if you have any questions not covered here: Carno#1773 Hope to hear from you guys soon!Ðîvîñêßôvîñê1 6d
6d <Astral> 6/11M LFM DPS <Astral> has reformed for Antorus! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 6/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can. What do we give you? We provide a guild with a strong, structured leadership and a serious yet laidback raid environment. All members of the team are provided with consumables for progression, thousands in repair costs, and fair loot distribution using RCLootCouncil with the teams needs being priority. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must. Expectations Positive attitude 90% attendance Exceptional knowledge of your class Flexibility Food/Flask/etc(For farm!!) and be ready 10 minutes before raid start 960+ IL 75+ Artifact Traits 3/11M+ Antorus Recruitment Warrior: Fury Paladin: Retribution Hunter: Marksman Mage: Fire/Frost/Arcane Warlock: Affliction Monk: Windwalker Druid: Balance/Feral All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed above. Casuals are welcome and we also have back-up positions available! <Astral> also has a Heroic team that aspire to become a full time Mythic team, with a more laid back atmosphere than our main team. It is still expected that players maintain attendance and a serious attitude towards progression. Raid Times: Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm CST 950+ IL 75+ Artifact Traits 11/11H Antorus Recruitment All positions currently open. Contact us Mythic Team - 6/11 Discord: Faliss#1097 Battle.net: Faliss#1982 ------------------------------------------- Heroic Team - 11/11 Discord: Brad#0150 Battle.net: MicDundee#1433Faliss6 6d
Apr 15 <Alt Run> 9/11 M Weekend Guild Recruiting! <Alt Run> is an 9/11 M weekend raiding guild and we're recruiting! Raid times: Friday 7-11 PM CST Saturday 7-11 PM CST *Optional heroic run for mains/geared alts Thursday @ 7:30 PM CST What we're recruiting: Ranged DPS (mage, boomkin, spriest, ele shaman, hunter) *Only VERY exceptional melee dps will be considered We are a chill, mature group of raiders all with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge together as a team. If you would be interested in joining our team or would like more information, you can either add my battle tag, our melee officer, or our GM: Alektra#1182 Syldrin#1194 Dash#1586Tahliyah9 Apr 15
Apr 15 Multi class/spec lf casual raiding guild 940 prot/fury warrior 930 BM/WW monk 930 B DK 920 Veng DH I'm not looking for anything to crazy. I'm very flexible on raid times. I did most of my raiding in legion during NH. Cleared up to mythic eli before the guild fell apart. Completed my +15 During NH as well. Mythic NH broke me so I took a long break. I'm very experienced with progression raiding guilds and the grind doesn't bother me. inferno#1215 if you want to talk.Somèonè0 Apr 15
Apr 14 <Reignited> 10/11M | LF R DPS + Healer <Reignited> is a Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. All members share a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks! We are currently pushing hard for Cutting Edge and extending on Argus until we get the kill. This is not a bench position, we are actively looking to replace several lower performing raid members to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge. Our ideal candidate would be at least 9/11M with logs to back it up, able to handle mythic mechanics while maintaining performance, and ready to jump into Argus progression. Following Cutting Edge, we continue strengthening our roster going into BFA. We are proud of the progress we’ve made so far and we want to continue improving together next expansion. --- Progress: ToS: 6/9M (Started mid-tier) Antorus: 10/11M --- CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS FOR ARGUS: Ranged DPS: Mage / Boomie / Hunter Healing: Shaman / Monk / Priest We are primarily looking for 2-3 ranged dps and 1 healer of the classes listed to immediately join Argus progression with us. However, if you are an exceptional melee player and think you can compete with our current melee, please apply! --- CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid: Friday / Saturday (8PM – 11PM CST) Optional Night Tuesday (8-10PM CST) – Farm/Alts M+ Keystones: Evenings on non-raid nights and after raids We have many members active on non-raid nights pushing high keys, doing additional alt runs, or farming old content for various mounts and loot drops. --- TO APPLY: Please visit our new website and fill out the form and we will get back to you asap. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us! http://reignitedguild.com/ Battletag: Rize (Rissew#1918) Illiniwek (Sei#1511)Rize8 Apr 14
Apr 14 10/11M MW Monk LF Argus Progression Currently working on Argus progression, but due to an upcoming schedule change I will no longer be able to meet my current guild's time. I will be available 11PM - 3AM EST Every day except Saturday. Looking for any guild that is working on Mythic Argus progression during those hours! Contact me ingame at Gabraxa#1919 or on discord at Telai#3197Telai1 Apr 14
Apr 13 [11/11M] <Semantics>LF HPal & Ranged semantics-guild.com Tyg#11303 Recruitment Needs: All Preferred classes at the moment. Will respond to all exceptional players! 1 Holy Pally 1 Hunter 1 Boomkin 1 Rogue Exceptional Players Progression |Legion| 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 10/10M Nighthold 9/9M ToS US 107 11/11M ABT US 168 |WoD| 13/13M (US197) HFC Raid Times Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday 7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.Tygsp81 Apr 13
Apr 13 <Grave Dynasty> Recruiting for BFA We're a new casual guild recruiting for BFA interested in everything except RP. Cause I mean...why aren't you on an RP server if you want to RP? But whatever. Join us! Grab a beer, take a seat, enjoy the new friends you'll be making. Why did I make this guild? I legit just got tired of being in guilds that required me to have a schedule, and constant drama. [GD] was created to be as drama free as possible, with fun events like gambling, Warfronts and BGs, mythic racing, achievement runs, and Wold Tours. What about raiding? If it gets to that point in BFA, it's something that we'll talk about. Yes this is a casual guild, however things may change down the road to accommodate member needs. I'm sure I'll be raiding too, I love raiding. A bit about the guild: Casual Atmosphere Drama free as possible Current Roster is small No we don't have raid times Dank memes Guild Events [very soon once we have more members] Discord [like everyone else i mean who are you even if you dont have discord] Discord Link - https://discord.gg/8dBJz A bit about me: Experienced GM Hardcore raider from days gone Amazing hair Dragon Tattoo Drinking is fun Shift worker Message a member for an invite, or join us on Discord Thank you for your time and consideration!Grimmwulf1 Apr 13
Apr 13 <Ram Ranch Rocks> T/Th 7/11M Recruiting Hi! <The Company II> is recruiting ranged dps / holy paladins for Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm server time (CST) raiding (1/11M). All exceptional players welcome! We are looking to push into mythic and could use your help to do so. Loot is distributed using RC Loot Council and a loot council approach. You can add me at Gurney#1634 or whisper Soresu or Dotsmcgoon in game as well for more information. Hope to hear from you!Phingers8 Apr 13
Apr 12 [H] 968 Holy priest looking for raid team It's that time of the expansion and my squadron has decided to throw in the towel. I'm looking to continue and finish out the tier. Experience (all 2 nights/week): 4/11M Antorus. Best pull on Portalkeeper was ~45% 5/9M ToS 6/10M NH Looking to stay two nights a week, but three are acceptable depending on raid times. Logs on warcraftlogs. isdrid#1358Isdrid0 Apr 12
Apr 12 Thank you to the group from <Take Out> Thank you to the group from the guild Take out that took me along to heal their Upper 15 this week. It was very enjoyable, run over all with good pulls. I appreciate their help in letting me get the Keystone Master Achievement. I apologize for perishing on the lighting mechanic on the last boss. The error was mine I fully admit that. Yet, you had no reason to call me after we finished with plenty of time and me not failing really up to that point. Though I am upset at you calling me a name. I still appreciate you bringing me along with you. Thank you, so much for your help. I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Thank you SuliSuliyape4 Apr 12