Mal'Ganis

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
34m <Hard Carry> 9/9H M/W LF DPS <Hard Carry> is a newly transferred guild to Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are looking to fill out of roster to finish out farming ToS, with a heavy outlook of Argus mythic raiding. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals. Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST 7-10pm EST 4-7pm PST With the potential of adding an "off day" for either normal/heroic alt raid or continuing progression if we are near a kill. Recruitment needs: Healers - Druid, pally pref Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply Min ilvl 920/ 55 in wep Knowledge of your class Working mic Capable of memes Our goals going forward on this new server are to consistently clear content at a high rate of pace in the 6 hour raid window we have. We will be running high level mythics throughout the week and progressing to our maximum potential on raid nights. What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. Once content is considered on farm we will be pursuing sale runs and continuing progression. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you. Contact GM for more info @Diblitz#1597Dibz71 34m
4h [H] Washed Up Scrubs - [7/9M ToS] - 3 nights Legion Recruitment: High need classes are listed below. High need: 1) Warlock 2) Restoration Shaman Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-1am EST Server: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde Website http://washedupscrubs.enjin.com Who we are: Washed Up Scrubs is a guild created by a melting pot of players with extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to full clear all mythic content while it's still relevant. The atmosphere is mature and all raiders are adults. We are looking for players who have prior end game raiding experience and the same goals as us. Contact info: Ahnica: Ahnica#1303 Kamere: Camere#1684 Submit an application on our website below to express interest in legion raiding! http://washedupscrubs.enjin.comKamere289 4h
4h 9 Hour - 6/9 Mythic Rebuff For Confidence [Rebuff for Confidence] is a Mythic progression guild looking for experienced raiders who are determined to clear Mythic content. The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic- US #68 The Nighthold 10/10 Mythic- US #106 Tomb of Sargeras 6/9 Mythic Raid Times: 8:30PM-11:30PM Server (CST) Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday Recruitment: All Exceptional Applications Considered Tank: Exceptional Applications Only Ranged: Hunter - High Shadow Priest - High Warlock - High Balance Druid - Medium Melee: Exceptional Applications Only Healer: Monk - High Priest - High Shaman - High Druid - High Paladin - Low Apply At: http://rfcguild.shivtr.com/Nikkiminaje6 4h
6h [M]4/9 ToS GDKP Fri. 25M Note: Progression directly depends on how fast we kill things. The group is capable of downing more hardmodes, but with a 4 hour time constraint we do as much as we can within that time. What is The Federal Reserve? A group of raiders that I will be forming comprised of mains and alts that are capable of downing end game content. Please do not sign up on our sheet unless you are level 110. We raid the most current content. Purpose For raiders who are skilled, to down end game content, gear up fast, and then make large sums of gold to help them as they play World of Warcraft. The schedule is light so that it doesn't involve a large time commitment. You will likely be required to join the guild so that we can retain Master Looter during the raid. Why GDKP? It aligns up with the purpose, as well it avoids all loot drama. Everyone wins. When? Friday @8:00pm for 4 hours. - Gold team Signup Link http://goo.gl/rcvtPx Our recruiting officers are: Profile Saorla Please see them for any further information you may have. Invites Information By Tuesday, you should log in and set your status to accept. I will then set peoples status individually to either confirmed or standby. Confirmed - You have a spot. Standby - You are backup. Keep in mind that people sometimes do not show up for whatever reason, and thus we normally a few spots open that we bring people in from back up. So do not get discouraged if you are slotted as backup. Loot Rules All loot will be done via GDKP. For a rough idea of the system, please refer to google. Minimum Loot Bids These numbers are subject to change at my discretion. BoE's - I will price them based on what I feel necessary. Pricing Normal Misc 10k Tier 15k Relics 15k Trinkets 20k Heroic Misc 15k Tier 25k Relics 20k Trinkets 25k Mythic Misc 20k Tier 35k Relics 20k Trinkets 35k External Buyers Pricing These numbers are subject to change at my discretion. What Am I looking for? Either alts from tier 1 guilds, or mains from other guilds. People who can commit to the schedule, have a great attitude, and have a decent amount of gold to start with. However, I am flexible on the latter. Further Information Priority will be given to skill versus how much gold you have. Once you have a spot on the roster, you will own that spot. If you are asked to sit one week once we have content on farm, and a rich buyer looking to purchase loot, you will get a fair portion of the pot. The key here is, this will only happen when you are asked. Not showing up and expecting a fair share of the pot will not happen. When you sign up, please provide any references in the comment section of your sign up if I have not raided with you before. *** Note *** You will be required to sign up weekly. This is MANDATORY. We will not be doing full clears if we hit a road block on a boss (which I assume you we will), we will simply move to the next raid instance. This will be set up as a 25m instance. Everyone is a buyer. There are no special carrier spots. Even the carriers buy gear, and people who do spend well, perform well, are always invited back to earn their gold back.Daekon37 6h
10h 8 Players LF new home Hello, A group of friends and I are seeking a new home. We've been a close knit group since wraith. We have unfortunately suffered the "summer break fever" and lost the rest of our core and cannot continue raiding. We are seeking a chill atmosphere while still pushing content, mythic or heroic. We prefer raids to start after 9pm server time, preferably with a combination of Tues/Thurs, but willing to be flexible. Our group is active and runs mythic +s regularly and pushes keys. Can add me on Real ID (Emmortal#1298) to discuss anything further. BM Hunter 931 ilvl Current Progress - 9/9H Frost Mage 929 ilvl Current Progress - 9/9H assa/Sub Rogue 930 ilvl Current Progress - 9/9H Blood DK 931 ilvl Current Progress - 9/9H Spriest 930 ilvl Current Progress - 9/9H WW Monk 919 ilvl (currently farming gear) Current Progress - 4/9H Previously on Arms warrior - 8/9H Feral Druid 921 ilvl Current Progress - 9/9H (has 934 BrM monk used for mythic+s) Enhance shaman 936 ilvl Current Progress - 9/9HEpík8 10h
11h Tank LF Guild 9/9 H AOTC tank with no mythic team looking to make a change. This is my 2nd 930+ Blood DK and has been my main since WOTLK, so I have some knowledge of my class.Lacesso1 11h
11h <inapt> H Mal'Ganis 9/9H 5/9M Lead <inapt> is a new new semi-hardcore PvE guild on the server Mal’Ganis. Our leadership, and core come from various top end guilds. -Raid times: Tuesday - Thursday 7pm to 10:30pm pst -Alt raids on Mondays -Loot type: Loot Council Current Recruitment needs: Tanks Guardian Druid Blood DK BM Monk Prot Warrior Healers Holy Pally Rshaman DPS Spriest** Warrior* Rogue* Hunter* Mage* Enh Shaman* DK* Any exceptional DPS will be considered! Logs Required! We are trying to maintain an environment where our raiders do not just log on for raid, but participate in alt raid, as well as mythic+. The type of players we are looking for, are those who enjoy playing alts. We will be doing split runs each tier. If interested contact Indikkah or Illuzive to apply: Indikkah#1869 Illuzive#1223Illuzíve4 11h
15h Yup 6/9m 5/9m <Yup> Server: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde Progression: 6/9m Weekend 5/9m Weekday About us <Yup> is a two raid team raiding guild (one weekday team, one weekend team) that has high goals for progression. We pride ourselves on the community that comes with this guild. We are not only a mythic progression guild but also a great community with an active PvP and mythic + scene. All raids are streamed on twitch! Check out https://www.twitch.tv/kimdaddy or the weekday raid https://www.twitch.tv/vinciss Recruitment The Weekend team: Currently looking for highly progressed raiders to bolster out the mythic roster. Applicants should be ~10/10M NH and at least 9/9H 3/9m ToS with 63 traits. The Weekday team: Currently recruiting highly progressed players to Progress Furthur. Applicants should be at least 9/9H ToS 9/10M NH 3/9m ToS with 63 traits pref. Currently we are searching for quality players to compete and fill the following roles: Healers - Holy Priest & Resto Shaman DPS - Melee - Rogue/Warrior/DK - Ranged - Hunter, Warlock and Mage Tank - We encourage strong applicants to apply. We encourage all strong applicants to apply regardless of their roles being listed. Schedule: Weekend Team Friday - 8:00PM - 12:00 AM EST Sunday - 8:00PM - 12:00 AM EST Wednesday - 8:30PM EST (Optional Heroic Farm) Not the team I am Recruiting for if interested contact Kobena! Week Day Team Tues 8:30 - 12:00 AM EST Thurs 8:30 - 12: AA EST Wednesday - 8:30PM EST (Optional Heroic Farm) * We will use Wednesday for mythic during times of high progression. This will be reserved for rare situations and be planed in advance to ensure raiders can attend. * Expectations: - Be On-Time or Early - Theorycraft (Love and understand your class in detail) - Be Prepared (Raid mechanics & pots) - Enjoy the game outside of raids, be a member of the guild community! We also welcome all casuals who want to join our community! Please contact below apply: Kobena - GM: kimdaddy#11200 Jaxz - Weekday Team Leader: Jaxz#1663 Vincis- Vincis#1253 For additional information contact: Kobena - GM: kimdaddy#11200 Jaxz - Weekday Team Leader: Jaxz#1663 Vincis- Vincis#1253Vincis2 15h
18h <Did We Log>? 9/9H. LF all DPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [9/9H] looking for all DPS and a Resto Druid to join our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and Mythic+. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore to casual setting. We are also looking for a tank or two to help with Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras alt night. We will eventually move Mythic to Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and Heroic to Mondays. We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you bring backup food/flasks, your Defiled Augment Runes, and come enchanted and gemmed. Our raid team is eager to build a strong, sustainable roster for raiding Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. --Have your logs ready if possible. --Be ready to join our discord! --Please be at least 915 ilvl (or somewhere close) and have base understanding for your class. Ideally you are Mythic ready, but we are looking for everyone and will be patient while you gear! --Be ready to install RC Loot Council and Angry Assignments if you do not already have them. Add me at jmo#11508!Marillene3 18h
20h <Vehementi> 3/9M Recruiting DPS/Healz <Vehementi> Currently 9/9H, 3/9M in Tomb and are looking for exceptional players to round out our roster. Horde ~ Mal'Ganis Raid Times: Tuesdays, Wednesdays *8:15 PM to 12:00AM CST (server time) Currently recruiting (Updated 9/22/17): Arms Warrior Demon Hunter Rogue Balance Druid Holy Pallidan Disc/Holy Priest Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Not One of Those? All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply. About: Vehementi is a Casual Raiding Guild that likes downing content and getting loot. Some of our players are pretty good and some of us like eating crayons. Ideal candidates sit more on the pretty good side of the spectrum. Contact Info: Drewbalee#1270 Joe#16427Waymand3 20h
22h <Wildcard gaming>7/9M LF BOOM/HUNTER/LOK/DK Please apply at : http://wildcard.gg or contact the following for more information Tekno#1811 Lucent#1353 Ex-top 5 US/world raiders forming semi-hardcore 3 days per week raiding guild Old WowProgress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Accession/rating.tier13 Current WoWprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Wildcard+Gaming Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10pm - 1am server (central) time We plan to have an efficient and effective 9 hour raid week in order to kill current content regularly. Our current needs are High Needs: RSHAM WARLOCK Hunter ARMS WARRIOR Boom DPS DK OTHER NEEDS: ALL OTHER CLASSES If your class isn't listed above we encourage you to apply as we consider all exceptional applicants.Tekno10 22h
22h <Cobalt> 7/9M Recruiting! <Cobalt> is recruiting! Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:30am CST Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Cobalt 7/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS 10/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 3/3 Mythic ToV 3/3 Heroic ToV 7/7 Heroic EN 7/7 Mythic EN Current class needs: HIGH DPS - Warrior, Rogue, Resto Sham, resto druid Medium - guardian druid, blood dk Low - Will consider any exceptional players. About us: <Cobalt> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild. We're a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. After finishing out the tier, we seek to bolster our roster so we can push hard when Legion hits. We know that when Legion hits, many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong early expansion classes. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic hfc provided they have impressive logs that show that they know what they're doing. Post progression we continue to raid as we sell runs for gold - this is shared among everyone and gives time to class change/bolsters our roster as we look forward toward new expansions. Loot: Loot is distributed via a loot council system. Raiders are prioritized over trials. Expectations: Maintain good attendance, and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can't make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial. You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we're doing on any particular night! Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you, and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class. Communicate on voice comms effectively. Come to raid prepared with flasks, pots, food, and runes. If interested please fill out an application at our website: http://www.cobaltmalganis.enjin.com/recruitment Contact: If you have any questions about our team please feel free to contact Darthmagei, Endless or our GM on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec (Hoofisagoof#1660, DemonHunter#1249), or shoot a whisper to anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraftlogs.com, and if requested we can provide VOD's of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon! DemonHunter#1249Tríno54 22h
22h <Valar Morghulis> 5/9M Recruiting DPS We are Valar Morghulis on Mal'Ganis (US). We are currently 5/9M ToS. Our roster has space for a few talented DPS to finish pushing ToS and prepare for Antorus in the months to come. DPS with healing offspecs or vice versa are always a top consideration or DPS with tank offspecs. We place a high premium on mechanically sound players and will consider top talent regardless of class/spec. Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8pm-11pm Central Time. We do an optional Heroic clear on Sundays at 8pm Central. The leadership of Valar Morghulis has played together since Vanilla, so the guild has existed for a very long time. We are not hardcore but do expect that raiders know their class, know the fights, and come fully prepared with consumables. While we are raiding we are serious about killing bosses. This doesn't mean we don't have fun. We do off night Heroic clears, alt runs, and tons of Mythic+ runs. Only the mythic raid roster is competitive. Contact me if you want to know more. Discord: Kobrahn#9822 Battletag: Kobran#11930Kobrahn5 22h
1d Returning Cutting Edge druid player LF guild Currently 917 ilvl boomkin. Can also play feral or warlock if needed. Hello, I started playing in late mop about two months before ToT came out and ended ToT with cutting edge. In T16 SoO patch I was raiding on two characters simultaneously, parsing very high on both. My elemental shaman in Static <US 35th> and my feral druid in OBSCURE REFERENCE <US 20th>. I quit in WoD due to school but now I have more free time so I am available to play whenever, my schedule is very flexible but prefer something a bit later in the day. Parses/rankings: https://gyazo.com/664fbf8e1f5cd35c95d170533609e486 https://gyazo.com/bf0ae3e2484e1238d36c6d0f2da28de0 Can provide further proof or information just message me at - Moxie#1710 (or on the forums here)Icchi4 1d
1d <Keine Neuen> is recruiting for H Legion <Keine Neuen> is recruiting for H Legion Realm: Mal'Ganis - US, PvP Faction: Horde Guild Website: http://www.keineneuen.com Raiding Schedule: Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Current Progression: We plan to do Heroic Raiding Keine Neuen is a Level 25 Horde guild that was formed on Mal'Ganis server in September of 2007 as a progression guild focused on recruiting a mature and laid back raiding base. While progression and completion of all raiding content is the ultimate goal of the guild, a tension-free atmosphere is maintained at all times, and is just as important to the success of the guild. We value players who fit with this guild on a social level as well as on a raiding skill level. As a guild that is filled mostly with college students and working adults, we have a 21+ only policy. We do the best with the time we have, and this is a major part of our raiding philosophy - for us it's all about quality over quantity. We maintain a civil, respectful, mature, and bigotry-free environment, and we will not tolerate those who help create an antagonistic or negative atmosphere. If you like what you have read so far, we would like to hear from you. We are currently recruiting ANY DPS. Though, we will make room for anyone if we really like your application. HIGH Need: DPS (melee and ranged) Medium Need: Heals Raiding Schedule: Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm ►How To Apply: Please follow the link to our recruitment forum http://keineneuen.com/showthread.php?tid=8 and post your application following the format in stickied “Application Information” post. WE ALWAYS READ EVERY SINGLE APP!!! Private applications can be emailed to applications@keineneuen.com. If you would like to chat with an officer first, (Figurine, Sinaz, Enderon, Hsyr) or /who keineneuen and ask to be pointed to an officer. ►More About Keine Neuen: We have a tight core of players who have stuck with the guild throughout BC all the way through WOD, but we are also very welcoming to new recruits. We try our best to acclimate new players in a way that makes them feel that they have found a potential new raiding home, in a raiding environment that may not be typical to most raiding guilds. We all get along very well with each other. After all, raiding is far more enjoyable when the raid team is able to joke around together, focus together, wipe together, and scream over vent together when downing new bosses or completing new achievements. The ideal candidate will read the following and think "ZOMG…that sounds perfect!": You are looking for a guild and raiding atmosphere that is the opposite of what one traditionally finds in 'Barrens Chat' and most other guilds. Your main interests are PvE progress, the thrill of downing new bosses and hard modes, seeing new content, the enjoyment of working as part of a well-oiled raiding machine, and the temporary prestige that comes along with advancement. You don't raid just for loot or to gear yourself up for PvP. You are planning on being around until you've beaten the current top-tier content in its entirety. You're not here to "see how this raiding thing is", or because you're suddenly bored with Arena. You consider yourself a long-term PvE raider. You aren't fickle. We may not go as fast or slow as you'd like, or use the "perfect" raid makeup that you envision, and you are OK with this. You realize that learning a boss encounter will involve learning and wiping. You read up on encounters beforehand and enjoy going over strategy in advance. Your gem choices and talent choices reflect your dedication to raid progression. You are able to show up on time and stay for the whole raid. You have excellent knowledge of your class and desired raid role. You are attentive, situationally aware, and have good reaction time. This means you know how to move out of AoEs, switch targets fast, not explode in the raid, etc. You really enjoy your class and desired raid role. You are able to follow instructions. You are willing to take constructive criticism (not abuse, we don't do abuse). You are also willing and able to learn from your mistakes. You are able to use Ventrilo. You don't have to talk, only be able to hear.Figurine175 1d
1d <Shes Got Big Crits> 3/9M looking for DPS Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 9-12EST (8-11 server) with an optional Sunday What We Need: Strong need for some reliable DPS About Us: We are a very active and friendly guild that is currently working on progressing through Tomb of Sargeras. Outside of raid times, we actively run m+, old raids, rep grinds and so on. We are active on discord and encourage guild members to hop on and hang out. We take raiding serious and respect that it is a time investment for people, but at the same time try to keep a fun and enjoyable environment. We are made up of skilled and knowledgeable players who are always looking to learn and improve. What We Expect: As a 2 day/ 6 hours per week guild, we need to use our time effectively and make it count. We are interested in people who actually show up, which includes showing up prepared. This means do not show up 15 minutes late and then remember you need to get your seals 30 seconds before the first pull. This also includes being ready for progression and new challenges by utilizing your resources (research boss fights, videos etc). A smart player who can learn and properly execute fight mechanics. Everyone screws up, and we'll all be learning the fights together; we're not looking for a perfect player, but a smart player with the ability to self-assess, realize what they can be doing better, and fix it. We understand real life > WoW and sometimes you won't be able to make it to raid, it happens. However, we do require you to attend ~90% of the raids as well as communicate to someone if you will not be able to attend. And most importantly: Don't be a miserable bastard! If you are interested in joining, hit one of us up :) Keziaa: Kezia#1515 Byronic: Byronic#1888 Applepen: Drgriff#1953Keziaa23 1d
1d [7/9M][10/10M] <Semantics> Need a Rogue! semantics-guild.com Tyg#11303 Recruitment Needs: Exceptional Players Progression 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 10/10M Nighthold 7/9M ToS 13/13M (US197) HFC Raid Times Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday 7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system. What we ask of our raiders : Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. Always assume that you are going to be chosen for it and know what to do. Know your class | Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc. A good mentality | When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn.Tygsp59 1d
1d Noggenfogger's Elite 3/9M Whats good people? New name same group. The raid team formerly known as Frequently Reported is now under a new name. Things you need to know: - Loot is personal and if you don't want an item it gets rolled off - Flasks will be provided via cauldron - Progression focused where we will be picking specific classes and specs depending on fight to give us the best chance at downing the boss - Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST/ 9-11 ST If interested you are interested in talking to someone important add: Smoobo#1704 (Barrage spam) Krutchs#1306 (Executes hard) For an immediate response add Krutchs#5772 on discordSmoobo23 1d
1d <AFK> 7/9H - LF Healers & DPS <AFK> is a fairly new guild formed on Mal’Ganis by a group of long-time friends who wanted to get serious about raiding. We run frequent alt normal raids and M+ dungeons to help gear our members. We’re a close group of friends that wants to bring others into the fold, so apply today and prepare for a lot of pretty dumb memes! Our goal is to first finish Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, then move into Mythic. When Antorus launches, we’ll get through normal fast then move into Heroic and subsequently Mythic. Loot is on Personal for Normal and Heroic bosses. Once we make it to Mythic, we’ll swap to a loot council system, with core raiders prioritized over trials and subs. All applications will be considered however to join the main team you must be at least 910 item level. If you’re not yet 910 we recommend you do all of your Argus content, however you’re free to join the guild prior to reaching 910 while you work on it! Progression: Currently 7/9H. (1/10M NH, 3/3H ToV, 1/7M EN) Raid Times: 10 PM to 1 AM Server Time (Central US) on Saturdays and Sundays. Requirements: Must be willing to use Discord. Discord is an essential part of our raiding experience. It’s used to organize our raids, coordinate our boss fights, and simply interact! Microphones are preferred, but optional. While not mandatory, microphones help a ton. If you do not have one it’s recommended that you purchase one. Know your class. Not everyone is a professional at their class, but you need to have at least a base knowledge of it to show you at least know how to play the game. Willingness to improve. Again, not everyone is a professional, but some of us aspire to be. Everyone in our raid has things they can improve upon, else we’d be 9/9M already. Recruitment Wants: (Everyone will be considered, this is just what we want to recruit.) Healers: Restoration Druid(s) Holy Paladin DPS: Shadow Priest Rogue(s) Druid(s) Warlock(s) Unholy Death Knight Hunter(s) Contact Info: To inquire about the guild, contact either Vythrin (Giant) or Kirky (Drawmything) either on Battle.net or on Discord. Vythrin Battletag: Vythrin#1915 Discord: zach#9823 Kirky Battletag: Kirky#1752 Discord: Kirky#9997Giant4 1d
1d Monster 8/9M Looking for DPS Specific Classes we're currently seeking Rogue Boomkin Warlock Shadow Priest Holy Pally Guardian Druid Recruitment is open to ALL classes. Any strong applicant will be considered! Raid Times Tuesday - Thursday 7pm CST - 11pm CST (8pm - 12am EST) Where to apply http://monstermg.enjin.com/ About Us We are all 20-27 year olds, most being college students or working full-time jobs. We like to have a good time during raids. There’s a good dose of humor on the given raid night. We do, however, know when to get down to business. Having said that, if you can’t have a good time and joke around a bit, this is probably not the guild for you. We're looking for players who share the same goal as we do; downing content while it's relevant, and pushing to clear the tier at an effective pace. If you feel like you'd like to give Monster a try, drop us an app, or get into contact with us! Contact Info Maxamo (GM/RL): Pendulum#1245 Recruitment Officer: Fayt#1129 Tydraestor (Healing Officer): Tydraestor#1166Maxamo20 1d
1d <Mediocrity> 5/9M LF Boomkin/Mage/Spriest <Mediocrity> is a 2 night a week guild that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30pm-12:30am EST. We have cleared all bosses on heroic difficulty in Tomb of Sargeras and we are progressing on the Mythic Difficulty. Recently, we have begun rebuilding the guild due to player performance and burnout. Currently we work on ToS Mythic Progression on Tues/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am Eastern and our Heroic Clear is now on Mondays at 9:30pm-1230am Our Progression for this Expansion includes: 7/7 Mythic EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Mythic NH 9/9 Heroic ToS 5/9 Mythic ToS We are constantly looking at our raid group and high performance on your class will be looked at for a starting spot on our progression team. Please feel free to fill out our brief app on our website! https://mediocritymalganis.enjin.com/ Or contact me through battlenet #Telmisartan#1130Telmi20 1d
1d Enigma 6/9M Late Night 3 Days. <Enigma> [6/9M] is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago. Raid Schedule: *Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST *Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST *Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST Recruitment Needs: Currently seeking the following: -Blood DK(High) -Guardian Druid(High) -Brewmaster Monk(High) -Holy Paladin -Elemental Shaman -Fire/Frost Mage -Arms Warrior -Sub Rogue *Even if your class/spec is not listed above we always encourage exceptional applicants to apply!* Application: www.guildenigma.com Website: www.guildenigma.com Contact:(BTAG) (Rec Officer) Lion - Lion#12441 (Rec Officer) Çelar - Orcbely#1393Çelar9 1d
1d << Jokes on You >> 8/9H Reforming raid group << Jokes on You >> 8/9H. We are a group of like minded players who know this endless cycle of drama. Form a guild, progress nicely, people become complacent, guild slowly dies. We are done with that, we don't pay a monthly sub to deal with the sensitivity of people who don't know how to ask for help or lose it when they get told they need to correct a mechanic, etc. We are grown ups who enjoy playing together and have, can and will progress. After a loss of almost our entire raid group, we are pushing on to put together the raid team that we want. We don't need elitist attitudes or loot !@#$%s, we need people who actually try, show up for raid and aren't frustrated with learning new mechanics. Raid days Tues/Wed : 8-11 Server We like to setup fun weekend mythic + nights and generally have a good time playing together. Add Glorybear#1689 / Liquidz#11837Glorybear2 1d
1d <Ancient Trials> Weekend Raiding Guild <Ancient Trials> is a weekend Horde semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our progression raids are 8-11pm server time Saturday and 7-10pm server time Sunday (Central). We are 9/9 H TOS and preparing for the new Raid, Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for a few raiders to join our progression raid group. We need some good DPS and a Healer to fill out our team. We also have groups who enjoy doing mythic+ through the week and weekend to help get gear. We are a group of friends who enjoy doing things together. We have raiders that have been with us through multiple expansions and we are looking to continue growing our guild while making new friends to kill junk and get fat loots! Groups of raiders and social players are welcome. No application required! If you have questions, you can look for us in game or add us: Squallion (Real ID: Squall#1444) Hitêm (Real ID: Hitem#1860) Làdyaccalia (Real ID: Ladyhawk#1728) You may also visit our website at www.ancienttrials.com for more information.Maliciosa0 1d
1d <inapt> brand new 9/9H. 5/9m lead. <inapt> is a new new semi-hardcore PvE guild on the server Mal’Ganis. Our leadership, and core come from various top end guilds. -Raid times: Tuesday - Thursday 7pm to 10:30pm pst -Alt raids on Mondays -Loot type: Loot Council Current Recruitment needs: Tanks Considering all classes Healers Holy Pally Rshaman DPS Spriest** Warrior* Rogue* Hunter* Mage* Enh Shaman* DK* Any exceptional DPS will be considered! Logs Required! We are trying to maintain an environment where our raiders do not just log on for raid, but participate in alt raid, as well as mythic+. The type of players we are looking for, are those who enjoy playing alts. We will be doing split runs each tier. If interested contact Indikkah to apply: Indikkah#1869Indikkah11 1d
1d 935 MW LF Tues/Thurs Raid Guild Hey I'm looking for a raid guild preferably on mal'ganis for mythic raiding. I have 9/9H experience, I'm a very quick learner with adaptability. I have a dps offspec that I can use but I prefer to heal full time. Offspec - 45 perks, 922 wep, no BiS legendary's but I have the class ring and sephuz's. Mainspec - 62 perks, 949 wep , I own all healing legendary's. If I can get some help I'd be willing to work more on my Offspec. I can raid Tues/Thurs at any time, but would prefer somewhere between 8pm-1am EST but it doesnt matter if I feel you guys are a good fit in the end. Message me on Battle.net Joni#1351Aezlea6 1d
1d 934 Uh Dk 7/9H Lf new home After re establishing my own raiding guild during 7.2 and pushing hard to create a community with friends, and progression, ranking 133 on server as a two day a week raiding guild and hitting 8/9 H, things fell apart last week and i am now looking for a new home. I consider myself an above average dk and have been playing since vanilla. Switching to dk at the release of wotlk, i sim and run pawn and parse in the top 20% on most bosses that we have established as farm and are not working on progression. I am looking for a guild that is progression based and has a strong social community and has no drama. I ran a server first 10 man heroic guild on illidan during cata for firelands and ds, pushed progression during mop and took a break during wod. If you think your guild would be a good fit add me on real id: Glorybear#1689 Availability is whatever i need it to be.Glorybear7 1d
1d Two DPS LF Mythic Raiding Hey, my friend and I are looking for a guild that raids 9PM PST or later. I am 4/9M as a shadow priest (killed sisters July 20th) and my friend is a 3/9M sub rogue. Our guild recently fell apart and are trying to reform but we're looking for a change if possible. We'd just like a guild that runs mythic raids every week. We'd prefer to push for cutting edge each tier and would hope that was at least a goal of whatever guild we would join. DON'T ADD ME IF YOU RAID BEFORE 11PM ST or 9PM PST. :) Spriest Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/foursquare Rogue Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/aegonn add me @ Syksyk#1857Syksyk3 1d
1d Mythic Morning Raid Team <Seraph> <Seraph> Horde ~ Mal'Ganis Raid Team 12: Afterdawn 4/9 M ToS ~ 7/10 M NH Raid Times: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 10:00am to 1:00pm CST (server time) Currently recruiting (Updated 9/20/17) : Death Knight: Low Demon Hunter: Low Druid: Low Hunter: Low Mage: Low Monk: Mistweaver Paladin: Retribution Priest: Disc/Holy Rogue: Low Shaman: Resto Warlock: All specs Warrior: Fury, Arms All exceptional DPS may apply! About: Afterdawn is one of twelve raid teams within Seraph. We are a semi-hardcore team with a unique time slot. Our goal this tier is to kill Mythic Kil'Jaeden. We are a tight knit group with a focus on team progression. Apply: https://www.seraphguild.com/ Contact: Lead: Rautha (listen#1368) Officers: Izzybells (izy#1699) Druskrogg (tehspelinpro#1297)Izzybells13 1d
1d <Reckless> 6/9M LF DPS. Need fire mage! --Applying to Reckless-- To apply for a raiding position, please apply through our discord bot https://discord.gg/R36GNgS. We are notified via discord bot when there is a new post so we will review the app asap. Once it has been reviewed we will contact you to let you know either way! --Raid Schedule-- Tuesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central Sunday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central (Optional Night) FIRE MAGE AND ARMS WAR +++++ You can add me @ Aurah#1761Lunarbear56 1d
1d <Did We Log> 9/9h recruiting <Did We Log> 9/9H casual raiding guild looking for all DPS for Normal and Heroic Tomb of Sargeras farm, Mythic+, and Mythic raids in the future. We raid Tues/Wed/Mon at 6:00-9:00 PM Central, PSTVedronz3 1d
1d 6/9M Ctrl Alt Elite TuWed 7-11 CST LF More Tomb of Sargeras - 5/9M Nighthold - 10/10M CE Trial of Valor- 3/3M CE Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M CE Current Recruitment Needs Heals: We are recruiting 1 healer for an immediate core raid spot. Prefer RESTO DRUID or DISC/HOLY PRIEST or HOLY PALADIN. DPS: No specific specs atm. All exceptional DPS may apply. Tanks: Currently not recruiting tanks. What We Are Looking For We are looking for serious skilled players that have a high understanding of their class and are able to play the game at a high level while minimizing mistakes and pushing the limits of their class. Who We Are Ctrl Alt Elite is one of the top 2 night a week raid guilds in the US, our focus is to clear mythic progression while still allowing members to have time outside of the game. Occasionally, we will add a 3rd raid night to the week during harder progression/weekly member votes. Raid Days Tuesday 7-11 server (CST) Wednesday 7-11 server (CST) Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/CTRL+ALT+ELITE Contact Information If interested please contact Zlex (GM) in game or add Zlex#1512. Or message Mulkas in game, add me on discord at acejack#9969, or send me an in game mail and I will respond to you asap. You may also respond to this post.Mulkas5 1d
2d <Deadly Sins> Recruiting for ToS and onward! Do you miss the social aspect of WoW, and being in an actual guild where people will get to know you? Then come and be a part of the family that will play all aspects of the game with you, and still down current content :) <Deadly Sins> is currently progressing in ToS we are [9/9N, 6/9H, 0,9M] We are a small semi-hardcore -PVE/PVP- horde guild on Mal'Ganis (US) seeking new recruits! We are an active, close group of friends seeking new raiders and friends for some LEGION raiding! Our aim is to experience as much high end content as we can, while being a positive & supportive group. Semi-hardcore you say? Let me explain. We have the expectations of a more serious group (attendance policy, EP/GP system, performance policy) with the social family atmosphere of a casual group. We try our best to balance the two most efficiently. Progression is our priority, but so are long-lasting friendships. Outside of raiding, we enjoy PVE content (mythic+ group running, mythic dungeons, and achievement runs), and PVP ( battlegrounds, world, and arenas). We welcome levelers and casual PVPers, as our focus is to provide a positive, family-style, very social environment for any aspect of the game. Although PVP is not our focus, we have plenty of players interested in both PVE/PVP. We get to know you and miss you when you're not on for a while. We play games outside of WoW together (Hearthstone, Diablo, LoL, & Overwatch). Raid Info: We raid Wed/Sun from 7:30-10:30pm Server (CST). (looking into more time if needed) *We use Discord for voice chat. *We use EP/GP and attendence for loot distribution. *We use a point system for attendance requirements. *Enchants, gems, flasks, pots are required, unless provided by the guild with help of dontaions. *Weakauras, DBM, EP/GP (dkp reloaded) is required for progression and up to date, no exceptions. *EP/GP points will be shown to all members and logs are backed up in case there are questions. What is Deadly Sins offering? -Progression. Although we like to have fun, we take progression seriously. If people dont show up we pug what we need to get the current content down. The raid must go on! -Performance/Experience. Our officer team has several tiers of mythic raiding progression, and we have 3 previous tiers of experience as a guild/friends. We strive to be the best where we possibly can in solo and groups. We are only as strong as our weakest link, after all. -Stability. Although we are a relatively new guild, our core raiders have been raiding together for some time (2 years) & we're not going anywhere. -An enjoyable raid environment. During trash pulls, we do like to crack jokes and we're a fun bunch! We support and help one another, sometimes laying blame all in fun. -A bunch of new friends! No cliques here. The second you join us you become part of the family. We like to hang out on Discord outside of raid time as well. What are we looking for? -Commitment/Reliability. We highly value both of these traits. Now of course Real Life things can get in the way. If you have to miss or be late, letting an officer know ASAP is a must. We do have an attendance policy of 80% for core spots. and if you fall under that you will be put back on trial status which can affect you getting loot as stated in rules of the guild. -Skills. A good knowledge of your class is necessary. You must be looking to better yourself in and out of the raids. We do have a minimum DPS/performance requirement (flexable depending on class), which changes as we progress. -Maturity. We are 18+ and drama free so act like it! ;) We all enjoy the jokes but keep it sorta clean as we wish not to offend anyone. -A sense of humor. You'll fit right in! This is part of what makes us a fun raiding environment! What roles are we seeking? Our class needs are as follows: Tank- (any) Healers - (any) Range Dps – (any type) NOTE: We are open to all people who are interested in joining our guild, whether or not your role was specified above. We have a lot of options to which classes we can take, and have a general need for good players of the specific roles defined above. If you are interested in joining us, feel free in messaging me in game on Sollast, Daxxion, Boldog, Nurtok, or posting in the forum and i will get in touch with you for further questions. Thank you for your time and being interested in joining the family hope to hear from you soon :)Karolus0 2d
2d <inapt> Mal'Ganis new guild 9/9H 5/9M lead <inapt> is a new new semi-hardcore PvE guild on the server Mal’Ganis. Our leadership, and core come from various top end guilds. -Raid times: Tuesday - Thursday 7pm to 10:30pm pst -Alt raids on Mondays -Loot type: Loot Council Current Recruitment needs: 1 Tank Blood DK BM Monk Prot Warrior 2 Healers Holy Pally Disc/Holy Priest Rshaman Ranged DPS Logs Required! We are trying to maintain an environment where our raiders do not just log on for raid, but participate in alt raid, as well as mythic+. The type of players we are looking for, are those who enjoy playing alts. We will be doing split runs each tier. If interested contact Indikkah or Illusive to apply: Indikkah#1869 - Officer Illuzive#1223 - RecruiterIllüsive6 2d
2d Rebuff For Confidence - 9 Hour (6/9 Mythic) <Rebuff for Confidence> is a Mythic progression guild looking for experienced raiders who are determined to clear Mythic content. The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic- US #68 The Nighthold 10/10 Mythic- US #106 Tomb of Sargeras 6/9 Mythic Raid Times: 8:30PM-11:30PM Server (CST) Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday Recruitment: All Exceptional Applications Considered Tank: Exceptional Applications Only Ranged: Hunter - High Shadow Priest - High Warlock - High Balance Druid - Medium Melee: Exceptional Applications Only Healer: Monk - High Priest - High Shaman - High Druid - High Paladin - Low Contact: RFCRecruitment#6603 on DiscordApply At: http://rfcguild.shivtr.com/Nníîì17 2d
2d <Titanium Wheelchair> 5/9M recruiting <Titanium Wheelchair> Mal'Ganis - Horde High need: 1) Balance Druid 2) Resto Druid 3) Priest (holy or disc) 4) Death Knight (dps) 5) Retribution Paladin Schedule: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Titanium+Wheelchair Who we are: Titanium Wheelchair has a collection of competent players with extensive end game raiding backgrounds. Our goal is to full clear all mythic content before the next tier. The atmosphere is mature and all raiders are adults. Contact info: Soresu: xLorentz#1422 Meamalum: meaculpa#1881Soresu10 2d
2d <Mutineers> 8/9H 2 night recruiting! <Mutineers> 7/7N 7/7H 5/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold 9/9N 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras <Mutineers> looking to rebuild our roster to finish off Heroic ToS and move into Mythic! If you're a player returning from a break just in time for 7.3 and Argus, WE WANT YOU! About us: Our core group of officers formed <Mutineers> at the end of WoD after returning from a long hiatus following our previous guild's retirement during Blackrock Foundry. We wanted to raid on a limited timeframe with adult lives, but also see Mythic raid content (something our previous guild had not been interested in during WoD). To that end, we formed a guild and began aggressively recruiting members to enter Legion strong. We use Discord for our voice communications (and also for just general communication, our Discord chat channels are often more active than our ingame guild chat). We all enjoy playing WoW, and most other blizzard titles, as well as video games in general. Lastly, we're adults (albeit, kids at heart) with jobs, and lives. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30-10:30pm (central), that's only 6 hours a week. We want to accomplish a lot in those 6 hours. For those that want to do more raiding, we will have (a purely optional) alt raid on Sunday night at the same time. We are looking for players * that are skilled. This should be a no-brainer. * that enjoy playing WoW. Whether you are a veteran player like most of us, or you just started in MoP or WoD or even Legion, we want players that enjoy the game enough to stick around. * that are prepared. We expect you to be knowledgeable about your class, and come to raids properly enchanted and gemmed (as applicable), with the proper consumables (food, pots, runes, flasks) and with knowledge of the fight mechanics as well. * that are punctual. Raid time starts at 7:30 server (central), be ready to zone in and pull then, don't be asking for a summon. * that don't make excuses. No one likes to hear the million reasons why you did or didn't do whatever. Identify it, fix it, move on. Less time wasted making excuses means more time for success. * that want to build a team, and be successful as a team. We want <Mutineers> to be successful and stick around in the longterm. We want a team that wants to raid together because they enjoy each other's company, and work well together as a team. * that are at least 19 years of age. No offense, but most of us are in our mid-late 20's. We're trying to build a successful team, and make friends as well, and the average high school graduate just doesn't relate to us. Current Needs: Tank None Healer Holy Priest DPS (In order of priority) Hunter (BM or MM) Elemental Shaman Mage (Any) Balance Druid Warrior (Arms or Fury) Unholy DK Enhancement Shaman Windwalker Monk Skilled players of any class are encouraged to apply and begin the trial process. In addition to our raiding needs, we'd also love to have more casual members join our ranks for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. If you are interested, please head to our website at http://malganismutineers.enjin.com/recruitment to apply! If you have any questions feel free to contact us on battle.net at poltergeist#1518 Hakd#1590Hellblossom98 2d
2d 922 Mage 2/9M LF Raid Guild, Pref 2 night! My old guild died, looking for a new home, prefer raiding 2 nights during the week! Armory link: worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/innerva My Brm monk I progressed 2/9M on: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/rennaaInnerva4 2d
2d <YuP> M+ and H ToS Carries. <YuP> - Mal'Ganis - US is now offering M+ and H ToS Carries. DISCLAIMER: WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING IN GAME GOLD ANY OTHER PAYMENT OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED. Mythic+: -Mythic+10 Compeletion. Mythic +10 includes 915 base loot in dungeon and 935 ilvl loot in weekly chest. We can either carry your key or use one of our own. Raids: -H ToS Full Clear on Personal Loot. -Just H Kil'Jaeden on Personal Loot. Both runs include AotC and a chance at 915+ loot and legendaries. Any gear that drops for you is yours, any gear that drops for another player that you would like to purchase will be handled during the raid. For more information, scheduling, and pricing add Zaradonis#1725 and we will talk in game.Zaradonis4 2d
2d <Indicted> 4/9M Recruiting! About Us <Indicted> is a fairly recent addition to Mal'Ganis mythic progression, formed by a couple of groups of long-time friends. We're not bleeding edge raiders: we don't want to be. We want to have fun, kill bosses, and work together. We emphasize those aspects of the game, and try to work together in a low drama environment. We want to provide everything to our raiders to make raids as easy as they can be, and progress our players as individuals and as a guild through mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We are looking for more raiders to join our raid team for mythic Tomb. We are currently 4/9M 9/9H Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11 Thursday 8-11 Recruitment Needs: Looking for the classes listed below to join our mythic team. If your class isn't listed don't hesitate to contact us and talk to us. High Holy Paladin Boomkin Hunter Medium Resto Shaman Rogue Warlock Shadow Priest Low Warrior dps Expectations -Attendance. Notification of absence is expected. -Have discord and be ready to communicate with it. -Be prepared for raid. -Have Exorsus Raid Tools and Rclootcouncil downloaded and installed. Contact You can contact any of the following people for more information or respond here. Mythirt#1493 divinety#1527 dbag#1822 Doomy#1595 Crowe#1692Mythage1 2d
3d <Tauren Exchange Student> F/Sat 4/9M, 9/9H Hello Friends, <Tauren Exchange Student> is looking for competent recruits to fill out our Mythic squad. Our goal is to complete each Mythic raid tier before the next is released. We expect a good attitude, consistent attendance, reasonable self-sufficiency on consumables/gems/enchants, knowledge/proficiency of your class, and pre-researched knowledge of each fight. Each member must understand that they, as an individual part of the team, are responsible to the whole group to bring their best. We offer a raid environment where we treat pulls seriously, making the small amount of time we raid (4 hours a day, 2 days a week) as effective as possible. We offer a mature circle of skilled players to enjoy content with. We offer a leadership team that is experienced with the game, is dedicated to keeping this guild together and advancing it through harder content, and is easy to approach with questions and concerns. <TES> is much more than just a raiding guild, though. We are a community of gamers, first and foremost WoW players, with a generally benevolent attitude towards each other. Every night, our Discord server is popping with activity. We help each other out on fresh-capped alts, push high-end Mythic+'s, and even fool around in other games should the desire to take a break from WOW arise. I mean it when I say I've never seen a gamer community with the quality of people I've met in our guild. Our recruitment needs: Tanks/Only taking tanks that can primarily DPS Healers/One strong Hpally, Rshaman, or Rdruid Melee DPS/Enh Shaman, Feral Druid, or UH DK Ranged DPS/Ele Shaman We may consider individuals outside of these parameters with exceptional logs to back up their case. Current Progression: 4/9 M ToS (Desolate Host next) 9/9 H ToS 9/9 N ToS 4/10 M NH 3/3 H ToV 7/7 M EN Our weekly schedule: Thursday, 6:00 PM CST (server time) - Farm Content Night (only mandatory for cross-server trials) Friday, 7:00 PM CST (server time) – 11 PM - Raid Saturday, 7:00 PM CST (server time) – 11 PM - Raid Weekday evenings/Sundays - Non-mandatory nights, but still active with pushing high M+'s and selling M+ carries for lucrative amounts of gold, impromptu alt runs, sometimes casual PVP Contact our leadership through our b-tags: Texasjoe#1240 Syldrin#1194 Dash#1586 Neogenesis#12465Panzergeist172 3d
3d The Fever (8/9h) Recruiting dps Hey all, I am an Officer for The Fever, progression focus raid guild on Mal'ganis(US) Horde Side. We are also part of a multi-game community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, with all levels of skill of play. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks, regardless of level of skill. For those who just want an awesome community to play WoW with, or maybe are interested in raiding we have an environment for that as well. Our main core raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 10pm CST. We are 8/9 heroic ToS and looking to fill our ranks for mythic raiding. In need of melee dps and a hunter atm. Accepting all skilled players and casual players as well. If a guild like this sounds awesome to you, we would love to hear from you. We also play D3, OW, SC2, PUBG, and other titles, so even when the raid is over and your character is maxed on weekly activities you can always find someone to chill and play games with. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! This is something we can discuss after you raid with us if you prefer. Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Aisper#1260 on Bnet or Aipser#0990 on Discord. See you on Azeroth! AisperAïsper0 3d
3d <Next Week For Sure> 5/9M 2 Day Guild <Next Week for Sure> is a 5/9 M ToS guild. Our goal is to progress quickly only raiding two nights a week. Raid Times: Days: Tuesday & Thursday Times: 7:00-11:00 Server Time Recruitment: We are currently recruiting all exceptional players to round out our roster. All spots are competitive. Special considerations will be given to the following: High: -Mage -Shadow Priest -Elemental Shaman Medium: -Warlock -Brewmaster Monk -Protection Paladin Low: Capable Healers [All applicants will be considered if you are capable of doing mechanics at a high level] Requirement: - 920 ilvl, 52 artifact - Bis Legendaries Core expectations/requirements: -Must be available for the majority (95%+) of Raids and inform leadership in the case of a pending absence Loot/Communication/Media: -Loot will be distributed via loot council with priority to BiS > MS > OS -Our Primary communication tool will be Discord (Desktop App). Important guild info and discussions will also take place here. Link to WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Next+Week+For+Sure You can add the following people for an interview: @Poxx#1641 @Toweler#1113 @jhed#1275Tridentinum2 3d
3d 934 Havoc/Vengeance DH LF Guild Recruitment filled. Thanks folks!Cliffsama5 3d
3d 938 Mage & 934 Warlock LF Raiding Guild Hey all! Me, 936/938 frost mage, and my bfriend, 934/934 affliction lock, are looking for a new raiding guild. Mage has concordance on all weapons and 60+ traits into mainspec (frost) - Lock has 60+ traits into mainspec (aff) and 52 into offspec (destro) & working on demo. We are both dedicated players who just want to progression raid with others who care as much as we do. We're currently 9/9H and believe we have the ability to be great assets to a mythic team or a solid Heroic/going into Mythic team. We'd prefer to raid weeknights, but are available most days, hours anywhere between 6:30ish PM to 11 or 12AM server time - 3 nights a week, preferred, but 2 nights would also work. We'd prefer a guild that uses Loot Council for loot distribution, but we'd be willing to consider other systems. Logs are available & can be linked upon request. Hoping for a mature guild with a dedicated and solid raid team with great leadership and little-to-no drama, that actually focuses on progressing as a team and emphasizes individual accountability and teamwork. Please leave any battletags below so that we can add you and get in touch! Thanks! edited with more updated infoKreacherr29 3d
3d Lf weekday morning/afternoon guild [H] Have a ilvl 900 UH DK looking to get into raiding. In the process of upping the ilvl at this time. Have cleared 8/9H ToS. would prefer start times around 9-10am EST. Have blood off spec and do have exp raid tanking as well. Does not need to be a mythic centered guild, im fine with doing heroic , but if the guild is interested in mythics as well that works too. Can add me at Elivo #1238.Garthaurg0 3d
3d <AVID> Recruiting <Avid> (9/9 H) (3/9) is a Casual Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players with different backgrounds coming together with a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks! CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DPS(Range) Healer We are willing to work with any exceptional high performing players interested in obtaining a position on our roster. CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid Saturday / Sunday (8PM – 11PM CST) Alt Night Friday (8PM – 11PM CST) M+ Keystones Normally evenings on non-raid nights OBJECTIVE: Our objective is to full clear each raid, while still being relevant current content, on mythic difficulty. EXPECTATIONS: Attendance: We are looking for players that can make most main raid nights. As we only raid 6 hours a week, we are relying on everyone being available each raid. However, we do understand that unplanned events can prevent you from making a raid night here and there - real life absolutely comes first! If you are going to miss a raid, we would ask for the courtesy of posting in the attendance channel in discord to let others know. Positive Attitude: Wiping many times can be frustrating. We ask that these frustrations are brought up in a constructive manner. We want everyone to feel like they have a voice, and encourage you to bring up questions or concerns, however, keep the way you do so respectful to all parties involved. Willingness to Improve: We need everyone to be able to play their character at their highest level. We recommend going over your logs from the night prior before raid to see where you can improve. The leadership always has an open-door policy on log review – we are willing to help you improve. If we cannot help you, we can point you to some good material to read or watch. We encourage and recommend that you are active on non-raid nights. This includes completing mythic keystones and world quests. The players here run Mythic + on non-raid nights and are always looking for more to join. We want all players to be able to bring anything to the leadership’s attention, even if you feel that it is something small. Concerns cannot and will not be resolved if they are not brought to our attention. CONDUCT: The guild is made up of adults of many different ages and genders. We expect everyone to behave appropriately. Discord is an open environment to have a good time, but when it is progression time we ask that all members focus on the task at hand. If something is said or posted that offends you just ignore it (within reason). We can deal with these issues after raid or throughout the week. REQUIRED ADDONS: BigWigs or DBM Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil Other addons that help you perform at your highest capability is recommended (WeakAuras/TellMeWhen; UI Replacements – ElvUI/TukUI/Etc.; raid frame replacements – Grid2/Healbot/Vhudu) OTHER INFORMATION: The guild consists of players with different backgrounds and we welcome anyone to join in on the journey to kill Mythic Kil'Jaeden. We are here to welcome anyone, no matter their differences. Some of the guild members maintain alts and we will try to incorporate them into the fun. This includes Mythic keystones and Alt Raid Nights. If you are interested in joining please contact: Mast@ Mike1#11169 Rize@ Rissew#1918Mâst1 3d
4d [H] [teamLUST] 6/9M ToS LF Rogue & RDPS Hello there! [teamLUST] is a 12 hour a week Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild on Mal'Ganis. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS to bolster our roster and acclimate into our tight-knit group. All spots are competitive. Server: Mal'Ganis *Central Time* Guild Website: http://teamlust.shivtr.com/ WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/teamLUST Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3077/ Recruitment as of 09/15/2017 High: (CORE SPOT) [Will consider any exceptional DPS] Balance Druid Mage Rogue Warlock Warrior Windwalker Monk Medium: Death Knight Low: Raid schedule: All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have a full group. Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Optional) Wednesday: Starting @ 7:30PM CST - Currently used for Alt runs! How we operate- Loot: We do a Loot council system which takes into consideration who has received loot recently, performance, attendance and disposition. We also consider role, and use DPS > Tanks > Heals as a guideline when needed during progression. Attendance: Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to post in the "Attendance" thread on our forums or contact an officer in advance. Disposition: We're all adults *20-30* and as such we like to joke around about a wide variety of things while we raid. We want members who aren't easily offended by crude humor but know when it's time to get serious. Raid Performance: We expect our raiders to have immense knowledge of their class and to be perpetually up-to-date with new and cutting edge class information; nothing other than full mastery of their class will be acceptable. This game has been out long enough and there are an innumerable amount of websites that can be utilized to gain further knowledge of a class. Consumables: You are expected to provide your own 375 stat food. We expect pre-potions as well as secondary potions on EVERY pull. You need to have Health Potions, we don't drop Healthstones. Flasks and Runes, that goes without saying. All gear is expected to have the highest possible enchant for the slot. Guild History- We have been raiding with each other since TBC *most of us if not all have been raiding since vanilla* and are looking for more like minded individuals to acclimate into our clique, we're not interested in anyone who just shows up to raids without socializing at all. Some past achievements include: TBC we obtained 16 Amani Warbears, as well as a few of us having killed M'uru pre 3.0 nerf. WotLK we raided on Kel'Thuzad where we obtained Horde 3rd Black Proto Drakes as well as obtaining Plagued Proto Drakes. We then helped create <Intent> which is currently a ranked ~100 US guild. Most of us took a break from the game at that time while some of us continued raiding going on to Kill Algalon, completing a Tribute to insanity, and killing Heroic LK prior to the 30% buff. Cata most of us were still on hiatus, a few of us cleared all relevant content Heroic Al'Akir: US 42, Sinestra: US 72, Heroic Ragnaros: US 53, Heroic Deathwing: US 26. MoP ended(SoO) killing Heroic Garrosh at Realm 5 and US 158. WoD ended(BRF) killing Mythic Blackhand at Realm 4 and US 167. Cleared Mythic HFC while it was still relevant. Other Interests: Since we are a more social raiding guild we also play other games such as Hearthstone, HoTS, Overwatch, and D3 among other games. Last Remark: Our raid schedule would be considered casual but that's where casual stops, we make the most out of our time while raiding and try to progress as quickly as we can with the time we allot ourselves. We're all competitive players trying to drive each other to play their best. That being said we're looking for stable, competitive players to join our group and help us push for a higher server/US rank. These are so that you can contact us for preliminary questions, this does not substitute an application... -Valythe, <Valythe#1677> - Discord: Valythe#9674 -Druiman, <Druiman#1421> - Discord: Druiman#9501 -Muse, <Muse#1836> - Discord: Muse#3986Valythe241 4d
4d Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Personal Loot Sales! We are selling 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras runs and Kiljaeden kills! Get your AOTC achievement, 915+ gear and AP in a quick and cheap run. PACKAGES 9/9H RUN -Personal Loot- Full 10/10 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras clear in under 90 minutes! Price: 500k HEROIC KIL'JAEDEN KILL -Personal Loot- Price: 250k TERMS OF AGREEMENT 1- The whole payment is done BEFORE the run. 2- If you reserve a run in advance, you are required to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your spot (20% of the total cost). Right before your run starts, you will pay the remaining 80%. NO REFUNDS FOR A CANCELED RUN. If you don't show up or cancel your run, we keep the 20% deposit. So please, make sure you CAN and WILL attend your run before you reserve one. SCHEDULE & CONTACT INFO FRIDAY NIGHT 8:00PM Server Time (9:00 PM EST) If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, please message Malarkus (Malarkus#1617) in-game.Malarkus10 4d