Mal'Ganis

Nov 14, 2014 WOD release how awesome is it to be on this bogged down server of a million peopleDoodoodumb5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 824 Q Time So I apperently have 824 minutes to wait for me to enter the server. Should I throw out the !@#$ing game now or wait till you fix it?Mogul8 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Complaint Band Wagon Im going to jump on this and complain about the ques as well. I would feel bad about it, except this is my first time posting a complaint to Blizzard. So, I go to Blizzcon and get really stoked about the launch of Warlords "Holy !@#$ i cant wait to play that". Little did I know...I would be waiting 3000+ in the que with 4+ hours expected wait time. That excitement has turned to sadness and refills of whiskey and coke. I need to get in before I am slumped over my desk drooling....Jefus11 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 So bad.. Worst EXP launch ever. Period. No question about it. I'm glad I already had the day off or else i'd be more pissed. This is outrageous. The fact that it hasn't even been fixed yet is beyond stupid.Mâdcute1 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Gormaul Tower Come on Blizzard. This is way way way beyond broken, this is a complete game stopper. Fix your sh#tVelectri7 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Server I know there are plenty of complaints about the servers and what not. But I just feel like I need to put my own input in. We paid a nice chunk of money to play this and many people took off work to be dedicated to this game. Except in return we get kind of screwed over on the release date. When MoP came out this never happened when i played. I felt to need to put my input in due to the fact that I've been playing for a few years now and have remained dedicated to this and I feel as if I got screwed for it. Sorry for complaining but that's how it is.Roldridenus5 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Worst x-pac release to-date I've spent more time lagged out and sitting in login queue then actually playing today. Blizzard has plenty of historical data to show how much traffic high pop servers get on release date. This was very poor planning on Blizzards part. As far as customer service goes the mark was missed entirely.Vistage4 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Fix server .. Can't move out of my garrison and I cant do anything in it either. Can't do anything on the toon im trying to lvl. Server is completely messed up and theirs a million people standing in garrison and cant move.. please fix this..Mâdcute0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 The Fire Heals you is recruiting /who the Fire Heals you ^^^Type while in game and ask a player for invitation on the listPhènom0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Insane Queue Times Started in position 2929. Have had estimated time go all the way up to like 380 minutes. Friend started in position 3075 like ten minutes later. Also its very likely you will d.c when you get in, and then have to restart the queue. if someone has been gone for years, please force them to xfer. http://postimg.org/gallery/113ifyfg4/ Edit: Just saw it jump up to 496 minutes.Daethz3 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Server crash and then Queue? Why does the server crashing result in a queue for me when i was in the game already? I thought there was something in place to hold your spot when you were in the game. I was playing and I got disconnected (along with many other people) and i'm in a 1600 person queue.Zellaa11 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 These Colors Don't Run Has anyone been able to complete this quest? Doesn't look like any mobs are spawning at all.Rokarus4 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 14/14 Boomkin LF WoD raiding guild Hi, I have been playing since the end of vanilla and would like to find an adult oriented guild on Mal'ganis to tackle WoD mythic raids with. I have played boomkin most recently but am also open to tanking or raid leading in the next expansion. (I have some experience with this as I was a RL for Tiers 4-6). I can fit 4 nights a week or so in and am reliable and prepared, usually ready to go at least 30 minutes ahead of start time. If you are an established guild on MG primarily with more mature raiders (I am 39 y/o), please whisper me in game. I have 3 venti lattes lined up and will be leveling right at launch this evening. (yes, 3am EST where I am).Gramercy1 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Any late night progression/raid guilds? Post says it all looking for raid times after 9pm server , later the better, Skilled Mage LF for late night raidsChaosaurus0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 <Tony Hawks Pro Raider> is recruiting! Hello! Tony Hawks Pro Raider is a new guild to Mal'Ganis recruiting raiders and players alike for WoD progression and PvP. We're formed of experienced raiders who are returning to the game and hope to go far in WoD. Like I said we're a new guild so we're currently small in number but are expanding fast. We'll accept anybody looking to have an awesome experience in Warlords. For any further information feel free to contact myself, Raycharles, Tarathol, or Shiggly in game. Here's to a great expansion! -CerokasCerokas1 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 WTB LW kit Need a LW kit, Ill pay the going rate Btag: realsmooth#1906 add me if you are sellingRealsmooth6 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Returning experienced duo LF a raiding home Hi, as the title says, my friend and I are looking for a new raiding home for the release of WoD! We both started playing in Vanilla, cleared all heroic/hard mode content from BC through Cata. Being on and off MoP. We are looking for a serious raid group for WoD. We both can easily maintain a 90%+ attendance, we don't stand in fire. We research our class, we bring all required raid mats. Our schedule: We can raid during those hours every week, up to a maximum 3 nights, ideally 3 hours per night.. Tuesday-thursday : 6-10pm CST Saturday-Sunday: 6-9pm CST Our classes: MrBurge#1370 - Resto Sham (can offspec), Hunter. (Any of these, could be talked into something else) Spawnofdeath#1765 - Mage You can contact me via in-game messages or on this post, awaiting your answers!Darkmindmike5 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 Blood DK LF WoD Raiding Guild I'm wanting to raid normal or heroic but I I've only ever really done normal raiding. I'm a quick learner and I have lots of time on my hands, I'll mostly be playing my DK the whole expack. Message me if you are interested.Kronös1 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 Any Alliance guilds on the Ganis? For the expansion, I wanted to lvl up my rogue then switch to the Alliance side and gank Horde players while they try to level or do their dailies. Any Alliance guilds on here?Pokipokipoki2 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 [US-Mal'Ganis][H] Semi Respectable, 14/14M <Semi Respectable> is recruiting for 6.0 and Mythic WoD progression! Come join some of your favorite Icy-Veins moderators as we plunge into Warlords of Draenor! Guild History <Semi Respectable> is a guild who raided for the first time on February 11th, 2014. Speed of progress can be seen with our Tier 16 history below: •February 11 - First official guild raid - 11/14H •February 18 - Loss of Disc Priest, loss of Hunter, recruiting issues - 9/14H •February 25 - New Resto Druid, new Shadow Priest - 11/14H •March 5 - First Heroic Siegecrafter kill - 12/14H (<100 pulls) - Server 10, US 355 •March 12 - First Heroic Paragons kill - 13/14H (102 pulls) - Server 8, US 253 •April 7 - First Heroic Garrosh kill - 14/14H (180 pulls) - Server 4, US 141 •October 15 - First Mythic Garrosh kill - 14/14M - Server 2 Mythic content in 6.0 was unable to test our skills as content was trivialized. Many of our raiders, however, come from long-standing, established guilds with rich raiding history. We are comprised of some of the best theorycrafters in several classes with a strong desire to remain at the top of progression. Raid Times We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8p-12a EST / 5p-9p PST. We will NEVER go over this strict schedule. We always have a 15 minute break in the middle of each raid day. This accumulates into 11.25 hours of raiding each week. We are looking for all highly skilled, highly liked players. We understand there are plenty of skilled players out there. We are looking for skilled players that also enjoy being part of a family-oriented team that might bicker and fight with each other but comes together at the end of the day to kill bosses and have a great time. We play many games together and spend lots of time doing things outside of raid such as low-MMR arenas, RBGs, random battlegrounds, and Challenge Modes. If you are a high quality, fun person to be around and want a great place to raid in Warlords, come check us out. From now until December 2nd, we will be farming dungeons, Challenge Modes, and other group activities to prepare for our first WoD Mythic raid. If interested, please apply via our website or get in contact with one of the listed contacts. Recruitment HIGH -Frost/Unholy Death Knight -Feral Druid MEDIUM -Elemental Shaman (capable of off-healing) It goes without saying that we are willing and able to recruit exceptional raiders of any role. Website http://semi-respectable.net Contacts Zagam - Raid Leader - Zagam#1660 Lockybalboa - DPS/Recruiting Officer - Meaculpas#1996 Ragebar - Recruiting Officer - ragebarr#1790Lockybalboa3 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 Mythic Garrosh mounts for sale. No Action Bars is now selling Mythic Garrosh kills! PLEASE NOTE: Mythic Garrosh gives you a 100% guarenteed Heroic BoA weapon from now until the expansion on your characters first kill on Mythic Difficulty. This DOES INCLUDE any loot from the boss We do 2 sells per week and require a reasonable amount of time to book your run. All items from Garrosh are available minus a few Warforged pieces of loot. Prices and Packages: Garrosh Mythic Kill with loot minus the mount - 75,000 Gold Garrosh Mythic Kill with loot AND mount - 125,000 Gold 14/14 Mythic Full Clear All Loot including Garrosh mount - 275,000 Gold. Any inquiries or personal requests/purchases are always negotiable through myself in game. btag: Pasidious#1105 Rewards: Kor'kron Juggernaut Scorpion mount. <YOUR NAME>, Hellscream's Downfall - Title Guaranteed BoA Weapon on First Mythic Kill per character. This deal will be ongoing until the week of the expansion. Get your rewards before patch 6.0 hits because your chance to claim these rewards will be gone!Pasid4 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 585 fury warrior lf raiding guild for WOD can make any times any days just hmu @ pollock#1685Jnasty0 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 <Monster> Selling Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar! Do you have a pile of gold and nothing to spend it on? Do you like Mythic raid gear, achievements, titles, and mounts? <Monster> is here for your Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar needs! We sell carry spots in our 20-man Mythic SoO raid weekly, and will be doing so all the way up to the launch of Warlords of Draenor! So if you want to get your hands on some fancy purples to help your questing in early WOD, pick up some titles or achievements, or ride around on a fancy robot scorpion, get in touch with us ASAP! We typically raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-11pm Central (server) time. We now clear SoO in one or two nights, so your sale would take place on a Tuesday or Wednesday within the range of 8pm-12 eastern time, please make sure you can make these times! A Note on Sales Packages involving Garrosh Hellscream and the Kor'kron Juggernaut Mount: We have a lot of buyers for Garrosh, to the point that we are heavily booked and only have a few spots available anymore for the remaining lockouts between now and Warlords release. Be prepared to be put on a waiting list, and to pay a deposit to reserve your spot. We do our best to ensure that we do not schedule buyers that have conflicting loot interests. If you buy a carry for us with the intent of receiving gear for your character, we assure you we will not take another buyer on your tier token or main stat, to make sure every non-Warforged piece will be yours without question. (See notes below re: Warforged items) Contact Info for Sales: Myst#1540 or Mysteria/Mystaren in-game. Depending on what Package you are buying, we take a gold deposit in order to guarantee your spot ahead of time. This is non-negotiable and we will not reserve your carry until a deposit has been paid. For any package including Garrosh the deposit is 50k, for the 13/14M clears the deposit is 20k, We also believe our prices are more than acceptable when compared to other options on Mal'Ganis, so please do not bother us with any attempts to bargain or haggle. Also we only accept Gold, please do not contact us unless you are prepared to pay with in-game currency! Full Clear 14/14M -- 400k** Includes: Any Non-Warforged* Loot that drops for your class. Hellscream's Downfall Title, Mythic BOA Heirloom Weapon, all Mythic boss achievements, and Kor'kron Juggernaut Mount. 13/14M (No Garrosh) -- 150k Includes: Any Non-Warforged* Loot that drops for your class. Mythic boss achievements for every boss except Garrosh Hellscream. Garrosh Hellscream With Mount -- 250k** Includes: Any Non-Warforged* Loot that drops for your class. Hellscream's Downfall Title, Mythic BOA Heirloom weapon, and Kor'kron Juggernaut Mount. Garrosh Hellscream Without Mount -- 100k** Includes: Hellscream's Downfall Title, Mythic BOA Heirloom weapon *There is a good chance any Warforged piece that drops will be needed by someone in the guild. For this reason we do not guarantee sale of any Warforged pieces. Sales of Warforged items may happen still, but only if Monster raiders are willing to pass on the item, and the buyer is willing to pay additional for the piece. **A friendly extra reminder that we have a waitlist for Garrosh kills. Get your deposits in now. We are looking forward to hearing from you about any possible sales! If you have any questions or would like to arrange a sales run, please contact me in-game at Myst#1540! Thank you!Mysteria52 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 <Gøds of Extinction> Horde 13/14HM Recruiting <Gøds of Extinction> is a Horde Mythic 14/14 progression guild. We are currently recruiting for WoD. Our members strive to be, not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday, Thursday & Sundays 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST – Central Standard Time CURRENT OPENINGS & RECRUITMENT: Heals Shaman, Restoration-----------High Paladin, Holy--------------------High Range DPS Priest, Shadow----------------High Druid, Moonkin----------------Medium Hunter (All)--------------------Medium Mage (All)----------------------Medium Warlock (All)-------------------Medium Melee DPS Shaman, Enhancement--------High Rogue (All)----------------------High Warrior, Arms------------------High Warrior, Fury-------------------High All applicants should have mythic raid experience. We are always interested in hearing from exceptional players of any class/spec. Applying to the guild: If you are interested, please fill out the short application on the "Recruitment" page, of the guild website, listed below. If you need more information, please contact Treck#1266 or Spirit#1929 in game. Guild Website: http://godsofextinction.enjin.com/home Contacts: Treck#1266 or Spirit#1929 Guild Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/G%C3%B8ds+of+Extinction/rating.tier16_10Naiyla5 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 Experienced Brewmaster LFG Looking for a mythic raiding guild for WoD. Took a small break during the content drought after the old guild broke up. Now I'm ready to raid again! I prefer to tank but I can dps as well. I'm a weekday raider available in the evenings. Prefer 9pm eastern but can be flexible. No more than 3 nights a week. I would like a guild that stresses good play and successful raids, but doesn't freak out if I have to miss a raid because of real life. I'll sign up on the calender and show up, and I will communicate when I can't.Serrii2 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 [H] <teamLUST> 14/14H Recruiting for Mythic Guild Information: Hello, there <teamLUST> is a 12 hour a week semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild on Mal'Ganis. We are currently recruiting to flesh out our roster for Mythic raiding in 6.0 and beyond. We are interested in talented players who will mesh well into our tight-knit group. Server: Mal'Ganis *Central Time* Website: http://www.teamlust.shivtr.com/ WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/teamLUST/rating.tier16_10 Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3077/ Recruitment as of 10/08/2014 High Mistweaver Monk Balance Druid Mage Warlock Medium Low Disc/Holy Priest Restoration Druid Restoration Shaman Rogue Raid schedule: All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have a full group Tuesday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST Thursday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST Monday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST How we operate: Loot: We do a type of loot council which takes into consideration who has received loot recently, performance, attendance and disposition. Attendance: Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to post in the "Attendance" thread on our forums or contact an officer in advance. Disposition: We're all adults *20-30* and as such we like to joke around about a wide variety of stuff and things while we raid, as such we are looking for members who aren't easily offended by crude humor but know when it's time to get serious. Raid Performance: We expect our raiders to have immense knowledge of the class you are playing and perpetually be up-to-date with new and cutting edge information pertaining to your class; nothing other than full mastery of your class will be acceptable. This game has been out long enough and there are an innumerable amount of websites that one can utilize to gain further knowledge of ones class. Consumables: You are expected to provide your own 300 food but Noodle Carts are common. We expect pre-pot as well as secondary potions on every pull. Flasks, that goes without saying. Guild History: We have been raiding with each other since TBC *most of us if not all have been raiding since vanilla* and are looking for more like minded individuals to acclimate into our clique, we're not interested in anyone who just shows up to raids without socializing at all. Some past achievements include: Obtaining 16 Amani Warbears, as well as a few of us having killed M'uru pre 3.0 nerf. In WotLK we raided on Kel'Thuzad where we obtained Horde 3rd Black Proto Drakes as well as obtaining Plagued Proto Drakes. We then helped create <Intent> which is currently a ranked 30 US guild. *last tier they were top 20* Most of us took a break from the game at that time while some of us continued raiding going on to Kill Algalon, completing a Tribute to insanity, as well as killing Heroic LK prior to the 30% buff. During Cata most of us were still on hiatus, a few of us cleared all relevant content Heroic Al'Akir: US 42, Sinestra: US 72, Heroic Ragnaros: US 53, Heroic Deathwing: US 26. Upon our friends returning to the game we decided to form a 10man which happened during ToT and we've been progressing ever since. While our raid schedule would be considered casual that's where the causality stops we make the most out of our time while raiding and try to progress as quickly as we can with the time we allot ourselves. We're all competitive players trying to drive each other to play their best. That being said we're looking for stable, competitive players to join our group and build a home for Mythics and WoD! -Irilis, <x00ry#1110> This is so you can contact me for preliminary questions, this does not substitute an application...Irilis272 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 WTB Reg Garry Kill WTB Reg Garry Kill WTB Reg Garry Kill WTB Reg Garry Kill WTB Reg Garry Kill WTB Reg Garry Kill WTB Reg Garry Kill WTB Reg Garry Kill plz!Dondonian1 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 [H] #1 Server LFM for Mythic Nailed It is the #1 Speed Kill Guild on Mal'Ganis . We are looking for more excellent players going in to WOD Server Ranks http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/150/latest/ Guild Warcraft Logs http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/15712/latest/#boss=0 We raid Sat 4-9pm CST Sun 4-9pm CST If you are interested and ready to be playing at high levels at me @ nik#1401Glenmar17 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 WTB Profession Kits Like the title says, interested in buying the following: 2-3 Inscription kits 1 leatherworking 1 alchemy Shaetan#1977 or post here, thanks.Shaetan1 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 <Rising Tide> Seeking Players for WoD Raiding <Rising Tide> is a newly-formed guild looking for all classes/specs for the upcoming expansion. The guild was founded by a small group of players that have been playing/raiding since Vanilla and BC. The ultimate goal of the guild is progression in WoD. That being said, we want to have fun while playing, that’s the reason all of us pay $15 to play this game. Our raid days/times will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday from 9-11 server time with an optional progression day on Monday 9-11 server time. We are currently recruiting ALL classes/specs for WoD. We don’t expect you to be at the elitist level of Vigil or Blood Legion, but we are looking for players who understand their class OR willing to ask for help and listening to the advice that other members have to offer. Once we have enough players for a raid team, we will begin to allow players to show off their abilities to play their classes while we solidify our roster. If you are interested in joining us for WoD or have any additional questions, please contact Tobiàs or Bàcklash in-game or my battle tag Breakthrough#1659. You may also reach our GM at Stinkypete#1900. Remember, standing in fire is always a dps increase. Thank you for thanking the time to read this and consider Rising Tide as an opinion for WoD! I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you guys.Tobiàs10 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 [H] <The Fever> Raids/PvP/Social LFM members <The Fever> is WoW guild which is part of the FeverClan gaming community. FeverClan is an international group that has over 1,200+ active members who play a wide variety of games (WoW, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, CoD’s, BF’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Smite, Neverwinter Online, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Marvel Heroes, Eve Online, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Path of Exile, World of Tanks, Simcity, Civ 5, Crusader Kings II, consoles, and more). FeverClan hosts a TeamSpeak server which can hold up to 500 people and usually has 75 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forums (over 2,200+ active members) where members can talk with each other on just about anything. FeverClan has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins in many different ways. These coins can be used to get your own TS room, custom signature, beta keys, steam games, and much more. We generally have 20 - 50 members online in WoW. We utilize the in game calendar for our guild events. We run SoO Flex on Tuesday and Normal on Friday and Saturday. We frequently just hang out on TeamSpeak and chat while we play WoW. Here are the rules that Fever Clan members follow to ensure everyone has the best experience possible http://feverclan.com/forums/6-rules-information/97-feverclan-standard-rules.html The requirements to join Fever Clan are simple: 1. A player must be 16 years of age or older 2. A player must have a working microphone 3. Players must be on our TS3 server when grouping up with other Fever members 4. Players must be active on the forums To join Fever Clan please register on http://feverclan.com, and apply by clicking on Join FeverClan from the title menu. The answers to these questions are as followed. How did you hear about Fever Clan: Fever Member Referral Referrer Username: Fox If you have any questions you can message me in WoW on Redxlli or Ciid or Kefkaa. You can PM me (Fox) on the FeverClan website, or you can hop on TeamSpeak (ts.feverclan.com) and find me in the WoW rooms. Looking forward to gaming with ya! FoxKefkaa62 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Raider LF a WOD home I am returning to Warcraft with this upcoming expansion. Prior to burning out in SOO I was heroic up until Paragons. I have raided since ICC and consider myself a very good player. I have tanked in Cataclysm and Healed in Mists. I have maxed level of every toon. I am just looking for a home to Raid with. I would like to push heroics, but am not looking for the intensity that I have been with prior to this exp. I am on the east coast and am looking for raid times between 8-12 eastern. 2-3 days a week. I am open to playing any class as need be. My strengths are tanking and healing. However DPS is fun as well. Jimbo5d41#1380 is my Btag to chat .Razmonk3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 568 gdruid lf laid back raiding guild Looking for a laid back raiding guild to raid 2-3 nights a week.Brioc2 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Resto Druid Lfguild I have played casually for the last two expansions, i raided all the way from vanilla to the end of wrath. Fire Mage, Ret Paladin, Holy Priest... i have now settled on Resto Druid as my main. Something late night would work for me 9:30pst on, however i could make something earlier work feel free to message me in game if interested. ThanksIlluminityto3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 3 Raiders looking for guild for WOD Three experienced raiders, mage, hunter, and healing priest are all looking for a guild to raid with in Warlords. We have been raiding together for quite some time and have raiding experience dating back to Vanilla. Due to various reasons we were not able to finish Throne of Thunder heroics; thus, leaving us guildless and without enough time to raid throughout SOO. However, with the release Warlords we are eager to return to raiding. We are looking for a raiding guild that raids 2-3 times a week after 7 pm est. If you are interested in all 3 of us joining your guild please do not hesitate to contact us at one of the following battletags: Swaggslol#1823- (Mage) Trufax#1491- (Hunter) Andromeda#1946 – (Priest) We would prefer to be in a guild that is capable to progress through heroic and get to mythic without being bogged down without many distractions. Though we understand it isn’t easy to recruit people to raid in a month’s time we are flexible and would like to get started as soon as possible. Additionally, our mage would also be willing to paladin tank as well if need be, with previous tanking experience in WOTLK, Cata, and sparsely in Pandaria towards the end.Vyrix14 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Guardian Druid LF guild for Draenor Alright so lets start off with it says im in a guild but im not. About Me I am a Guardian Druid that started this expac. I originally started as a pvper and peaked at 1700 3s rating. I have recently just started and found an interest into pve. I've done 14/14 Heroic SoO. I've also went from 528 Guardian Druid to 553 in a weekend. Requirements I am most available from 4-8 PM on weekdays and all weekends. I am also looking for a committed guild for progression in WoD. I have vent and Skype for voice communications. Additional Notes My battle.net is Ketsukaishi#1824 and skype is aMillionShatter for additional info. Thanks. Hope to play with you in the future!Aceclique3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Acta Non Verba - Mon/Tue/Thur 6:30-9:30 est <Acta Non Verba> is looking to fill out our raiding roster for Warlords of Draenor progression, and recruitment may be open for your class! As a guild we have been together since WoTLK and have raided Mythic content in all. In MoP our guild took a break from raiding but as a core are all back. *Recruitment is open for the following: 1 Tank ( Any ) 1 DPS ( Any ) *Remember that Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Our Raiding Schedule is Monday / Tuesday / Thursday, 6:30 - 9:30pm EST, with invites starting at 6:15pm. We do expect our raiders to maintain an above average raid attendance. If you would like any further information, have any questions, or would like to apply, Website soon or RealID: Paintball_junky_tj@hotmail.com or You may contact any of our officers in-game on Mal'Ganis (GM) Lockßlocked ( Alt +0223 for the B ) (Officer) Santogold Or just msg anyone online and ask about recruiting Thanks! Hope to hear from some of you soon.ßubbleoseven3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 LF Pet Battle Guild Just wondering if there are any pet guilds on this server that anyone knows of.Ubiquinone0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Five formidable raiders LF progression guild! Hello all, five tight nip members are looking for a skilled raiding guild come WoD. The goal is 20man mythic and we are all compentent, ranging from previous heroic content exp to raid lead exp. As of now the classes/roles aren't fully decided but it is currently looking like: Bear tank, Warrior tank, disc priest, mage, and another dps most likely but still trying to convince to heal. Availability is anyday but Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday nights. If Thursday is an option then must be anytime after 7pm cst. If any of this works feel free to add my real id @ Rob#1804Phurbie3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 <STONE GUARD> Recruiting for WOD!!!!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RAIDERS FOR WOD Mythic!! http://stoneguardwow.enjin.com/ We are always looking for experienced raiders to strengthen our team, but we are currently focused on recruiting the following. ¦ Currently Recruiting: Tanks- Brewmaster monk- low Blood Deathknight- low Guardian Druid- low Prot Paladin- low Prot Warrior- low Healers- Resto shaman- low Resto druid- Low Holy Paladin- Medium Disc Priest- Low Holy Priest- Low Mistweaver Monk- High Damage Mellee- Enhance shaman- low Feral druid- low Frost deathknight- low Rogue anyspec- low Arms/Fury Warrior- low Wind Walker Monk- High Damage Ranged- Hunter- High Mage- High Lock- High Elemental shaman- Low Boomkin druid- Low Shadow priest- Low ¦ About Stone Guard: We are a semi-hardcore, progression oriented raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (CST) (US). Our main goal is to kill bosses on a four night schedule while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We also accept applications for players that desire to be a part-time or back-up raider. While certain classes may not be listed we are always recruiting exceptional raiders of any class to help push progression. We prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh with the other personalities in our guild and maintain our tight-knit camaraderie. We want people who want to be there as much as we do. If logging on is a chore then it’s probably time for a break anyway. ¦ Schedule: Monday 8:30-11:30 Tuesday 8:30-11:30* Wednesday 8:30-11:30* Thursday 8:30-11:30* (6:30-9:30)[PST] (9:30-12:30) [EST] All raid times are server time (CST) * Each night could have an extra 15-30 minutes added to the end if we are close to downing a boss, at the raid's majority decision. ¦ Expectations of New Recruits: -The ability to attend our nights of raiding, being on time and staying through until the end. -We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required. -Knowledge of your class inside and out. Showcase your skill in what you do with knowledge of mechanics, gear, gemming, enchants, glyphs and professions. -Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything. -Study encounters! Fights aren't always explained in raid, so you knowing the fight before you step into it helps greatly. -You must run Teamspeak 3! We like members who communicate with one another so having a mic is a big plus. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact us in-game on Mal'Ganis(US) Angelmichael recruiter (Angelmichael#1552) Or apply directly at http://stoneguardwow.enjin.com/Angelmichael1 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Shaman and Paladin LF late night Mythic Guild Two experienced players looking for a new guild to raid in Warlords of Draenor. Significant heroic (mythic) experience for both of us throughout MoP, Cata, and Wrath. We are both capable of playing all three specs for our respective classes at high levels. Currently I am mainspec enhancement at ilevel 578 and the Paladin is 577 retribution. Looking for 2-3 nights a week starting at around 10pm or 11pm server. Add Discotek#1323 or Steinuh#1266Discotron3 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Experienced Raider returning and LFG Found a Guild. Thanks.Aibreann2 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 War Tank looking for serious raiding guild Hi there! As per the title, looking for 3 or 4 nights a week raiding guild. Must be 18+ only (21+ would be better). Looking to fill in the role of main tank for the guild. Plan on being full heroic geared by Monday at the latest.Nullrarp1 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Warrior tank and hunter LF 10 man raid team any alliance guilds need warrior tank and hunter. Looking for 2-3 nights a week no Fri or Sat. Have been playing since vanilla and we would like a very reliable, steady grp that will stick together. Best way to contact is email-zydell15@gmail.com ThxZandall1 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 WTB [H] Heroic Garrosh 2 spots WTB Herioc garrosh carry for my cousin and my alt! Please Msg me on hypnoswipe or thegrapeape.Hypnotherapy0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 At Glasse I miss ya Khornate!Pojjo0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 <Vae Victo> New Raiding Guild <Vae Victo> is now recruiting. Brand new guild looking to make some noise come WoD. Looking for all classes and roles. Tentative raid times are 6-10 Tues & Thurs. If your looking for mature, laid back guild to tackle WoD, look no further.Thalfurion0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Mythic 14/14 <Erebos> WoD Recruitment! <Erebos> 14/14 Mythic Horde Guild. What we are currently looking for: https://erebosmalganis.squarespace.com/classes Don't let that deter you from applying, we are looking for any and all competent raiders to fill our roles and create a competitive atmosphere for our raiders! A little bit about us: Newly formed about 3 months ago, leadership comes from old Death and Taxes, Gentlemen's Club, and Farm Status. We sat down and wanted to do something great after seeing the release of WoD and some of the changes that were coming. Many of us threw in the towel and decided that WoW was a little dead to us, so this revitalization came at just the right time! After recruiting around the clock for a few weeks, the officers are glad to say we have cleared the content with a brand new group of people, which really is an accomplishment in itself. Many of our now core raiders have never stepped foot into the heroic scene and it was a good time seeing them grow into competent raiders and people who can contribute to the growing success of Erebos. With many players playing many other games we decided to make Erebos a community guild, one driven by friendship and the ability to do things together outside of just raiding(even though for most of us that is our seroius scene). What we expect Ultimately we want competent raiders who know their classes and want to excel in the PVE aspect of the game. We will by no means hold your hands through content, or getting up to content. We expect you do your homework, you come prepared, and you do the things necessary to ensure us downing bosses. The raid environment is lax at times, but other times it can be very directive. In our raid setting we have a set of people calling our plays, and we expect to be able to hear them, so dickin around is frowned upon here. It's a waste of time, and that's something we don't want! With that being said, on farm content, we do have conversations about random topics, and we typically enjoy our raiding time together. Know you're going to wipe: With this being said, we want people who don't get deterred after five, ten, twenty, or even thirty wipes in a night, it's progression, this is going to happen. We want you to be the three C's, calm, cool, and collected while you raid. Just promotes positive play. Goals Our goals are pretty simple, get to know everyone, kill bosses, and progress at a fast rate, in our 12 hour raid week. This means our downtime is very minimal, we only have 12 hours, so we expect to see as many pulls as we can in those four hour nights. We are small on our ambitions as far as WoWprogress is concerned. We are aiming for a top ten spot on the server in the first tier, after seeing how we do in this tier, we will adjust our goals either in the positive manor, or the negative manor, all of our goals can only be reinforced by play, so it's what the people decide. Raid Days/Times: Monday - 7-11pm CST Tuesday - 7-11pm CST Wednesday - 7-11pm CST Real Id's for our Officers! Unkut/Chaoticrtrd - ChaoticRtrd#2457 Vredezbyrd - Vredezbyrd#6293 Empathybolt - Tyranous#1260 Our officer core can be reached just about 24/7 with our officers being spread out throughout the world, one of us is almost guaranteed to be on to chat with you! We look forward to hearing from you here at Erebos! http://erebos.freeforums.org/index.phpEmpathyqt1 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Late Night Raiding Looking for Guild Hello! I am returning from a very long hiatus(Ulduar) and i am looking for a guild that offers a late night raiding schedule or weekends. I have been raiding since early BC always learn the fights and will be ready with my materials at the portal on time. I work 2nd shift so i am unavailable during Mal'Ganis peak hours. I would be available around 1am-5am weekdays/ anytime weekends server time (CST). If there is anyone out there with information on a guild that works around my same schedule it would be greatly appreciated.Cadaveuh0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 <Ouroboros> - LF Mythic Raiders for WoD Coming back for mythic raiding in WoD. Msg me @ ninjawhite#1292. or check http://www.ouroboros-guild.com/ for more info Looking to fill a few holes in the raid. We are a guild composed of former Heroic Mode raiders from past expansions, who don't have time to raid as much as we'd like due to time constraints that come with growing up. We are looking people of reasonable high skill level who can act like adults in a group setting, if you are super annoying, arrogant, or prone to fits of rage please look somewhere else. If you have any questions Contact: Swished, Ninjawhite or Gluttony. If we are not on, get in touch with anyone in the guild and they will let us know. Raid Days Tues. Wed. & Thurs. 7:30 - 10:30 CST (Mal'ganis Sever Time) Recruiting - 1 Healers (R. Druid, Maybe and R. Shaman) 1 RDPS (Warlock, Maybe a couple of others.)Ninjawhite10 Nov 10, 2014