Mal'Ganis

Aug 16, 2014 Feral LF Normal Raiding Guild (ilvl 545) I'm a 90 Feral Druid looking for a raiding guild doing normal modes. I'm ilvl 545 and have been doing Flex raids, but would like a regular group to raid with in flex/normal raids. I prefer 1-2 nights over Thurs-Sun. My current guild is defunct, so don't let that fool you. I also enjoy some pvp action on the sides so if the guild does organized bgs/arenas that's a plus. I've been playing on/off since wow began and am just back playing again over the last several months after several years away where my last guild had downed Freya with me as the main tank in Ulduar. I've healed and tanked in the past in raids. Although I haven't been doing either in raids now, I'm willing to do either as an off spec.Bróhan1 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 [11/14H]<No Action Bars> LF SPriest or Hunter <No Action Bars> is a progression focused raiding guild looking for one Shadow Priest or Hunter to fill a recently opened spot in our primary 10 Man raid group. We are currently 11/14 Heroic, and we are progressing at a fast pace. RAID TIMES: Tues/Thurs: 8pm-11pm Server Time. 570+ ilvl. Please apply at http://no-action-bars.enjin.com/recruitment Or alternatively you can contact any of our officers via their battletags: Krixus#1381 - Guild Master Deathwarrant#1854 - Raid Leader Pasidious#1105 - Officer Kamikazebaka#1727 - Officer Amensoul#1568 - Officer We look forward to your response. =)Syphén2 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 HOSTING C-MODE GROUP I'm going to need 1 x Tank 1 x Healer 2 x DPS Add my battle tag with your experience I have exp raiding top 20 us and have many top US kills on my account I'm looking to finish up the runs be knowledgeable of the Challenge modes come prepared BATTLE TAG Brisky#1329Gorram2 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 559 ilvl Frost Death Knight Looking For Guild Looking for a guild to raid with during the rest of MoP and WoD. I have heroic xp and got realm first Rag and Death Wing kills in Cata. Played on and off in Mop, never got into heroic raiding because my guild stopped raiding. Looking for a guild who raids on the week days Tuesday-Thursday 8-11pm EST, who is doing heroic raiding ATM.Exfinity0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Looking for a full flex carry If anyone can do this please post when and price and I'll contact you in game.Thanks in advance.Vanthalos0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 ilvl530 Ele Shaman LF Flex/Normal prog guild I skipped all of MoP, I raided Naxx 40, Up to Sunwell in BC, Lich King, and H Dragon Soul. Looking to raid this content before its over! Bnet - Rambo#1316Maxblum0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 LF Guild on Mal'Ganis 566 ele shaman looking for a raiding guild that at least full clears 14/14 N weekly and has some progression in Heroic SoO content. I have done 14/14 N on 10m and 25. For heroic kills I have currently 2/14H for achievements. Est time player. Can msg me through battle net Phreekshow#1564Zeyphr4 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 LF raiding guild 561 iLVL...frost DK with 11/14 N SoO experienceBeerrdsly2 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 <Shock> [4] Recruiting for PVE MoP into WoD <Shock> [4] Mal'Ganis (PvP) Horde Central Time High Population We are a new guild looking for all types of classes for normal and eventually heroic mode progression to finish off MoP. Officer positions are also available. Raid Times are: Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:30pm Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:30pm 10.5 hrs of raiding per week and we expect an attendance rate of at least 80%. I'm trying to get a group of people that are laid back but also take PVE seriously. We have a vent server which every player will use to raid. DBM is required. About me: I've been playing WoW since the end of Vanilla and really got into raiding around Wotlk. I have Heroic progression since Wotlk. The reason why I'm starting a new guild? Previous guild fell apart earlier this year due to being bored and I always seem to be the one left standing alone raiding with other guilds. So now I want to start a guild fresh and pull of people that are truly interested in the same goal as I; progression raiding. Applying: You can contact me via in-game mail at Xoss-Mal'Ganis. Or at b-tag #BubbaGUMP2213 and I will hold applications online.Xoss0 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 14/14 Heroic Weekly 1 Night Clear - LF Healer <Chainfire> has been clearing 14/14 Heroic in one night for over 2 months now with like minded individuals. We recently had a Healer position open for this weekly clear and are looking for a strong healer to fill the role this Thursday. 14/14 Heroic is not required, but strongly preferred. This run is not for everyone, we push the raid to the limit as much as possible and as such many of the players in this raid are able to rank tremendously well via Warcraftlogs or WoL if on Mal'ganis. We have a strong bias towards a Priest healer (absorbs and ability to add additional damage) however we will bring the best candidate. If you think you might be a good fit for this raid, view the Open Raid event at: http://openraid.us/events/view/223985 Or Add Synapse#1271 for additional questions.Synapse0 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Looking for Stormstout Brewery Gold CMode Yup as it says, I am looking for a group to finish SSB. If you're interested in something like this please get a hold of me on here or send me an In-Game Mail.Alleal0 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 <Chosen Gaming> Selling Heroic SoO Runs! 25M Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar 12/14H ONLY: 200K (Includes 25k deposit due to reserve spot) http://chosen-gaming.com/heroic-siege-of-orgrimmar-sales-form/ This includes the following: - 12/14H with ALL heroic main spec loot - Heroic Warforged items, if not needed by Raid - Heroic achievements - Chance to use coins on each boss. 10M Normal Siege of Orgrimmar: 75k (Includes a 25k deposit to reserve spot) http://chosen-gaming.com/normal-siege-of-orgimmar-full-clear-sales-form/ This includes the following: - Full clear with ALL main spec loot / OS loot as well - Liberator of Orgrimmar Title - Kor'kron War Wolf Mount - Chance at the BOA 90-100 weapons - Ahead of the Curve Feat of Strength. End boss Feats will not be available once 6.0 hits so get them now! - Chance to use coins on each boss. CONTACT INFORMATION: website: chosen-gaming.com Battletag: zifpower#1459Juesh2 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 WTS Alani mount 18k gold Selling the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent, the reward for killing Alani, for 18k gold. Trade will go down like this: We party up and make you master looter, I show you the sky crystal necessary to summon Alani in trade window, you pay me 18k gold, then I use it on Alani and you loot your mount. Add me in-game at Netherion#1982 if you are interested, I will be back in 1 hour!Netherion0 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 <Chosen Gaming>(14/14H)- Recruiting a warlock We are looking for an exceptional warlock for farm content and to continue into WOD progression. 578+12/14h xp preferred but not required. Will also consider any other DPS with the above xp/ilvl please contact - zifpower#1459 or tyler#12182 if interested.Orcnamedporc0 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 9/14HM 582 blood dk 571 frost I have been playing since beta looking for guild to raid heroics with pref weekday raid 7-11 eastern time can either Tank or DPS if melee is needed.Hydrada0 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 WTB a gold challenge Looking for a fast trustworthy group that selling gold challenges.I am available all day (And night) on Thursdays and Fridays. Pst me in game or battle tag CrazyMage#14248 with day, price, and time. Contact me on here as well. Serious offers only.Sakurei1 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 LF Close Knit Guild for PVP and PVE Little about me 22, Male, in College for Political Science at WSU. Would love to find a guild I can play with on skype, vent, mumble or whatever to destroy in PVP and RBGS. I have pretty decent raiding experience as a DK tank in PVE from Cata, and extensive raiding experience as a Mage from Wotlk. As for PVP experience, 1900+ RBGS Target Caller on my Death Knight, Challenger on my MW Monk, and 1800+ RBGS experience as a Holy Paladin. Feel free to post here or add my Battle tag: Ryan7474#1791Ryañ1 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 attention all fans mal ganis is experiencing cross realm phasing errors all be back soon on the mal ganisGezora2 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 WTS pet battle stones I want to sell all types of pet battle upgrade stones. These stones are account bound, so it requires trading any cage-able pet. Price is 600g per. Also selling the Darkmoon Eye and the no-longer-obtainable S/S breed Gilnean Raven.Dolson1 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 WTS complete Sulfuron hammer kit! Hammer has been sold.Dkelite0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 12/14h prot/fury warrior Looking for a possible fresh start on a new server, looking into malganis. I am currently on emerald dream. I am 576 prot, 571 fury. Knows class and was the main tank for guild through most of our progression. Due to work, and school took some time off, they weren't very accepting of that and I've been put on the back burner. So looking to possibly find a new place. If you're recruiting, need a step in, or want to put me on trial to possibly move me in. My gtag is gerde#1304 add me and we can talk. Thanks.Akagerde0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 560 mage LF morning raiding guild pst 560 mage LF morning raiding guild pst PS can server changeSaidey0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 560 Frost mage LF morning raid guild 560 Frost mage LF morning raid guild . If interested add my Battle tag Saidey#1866 PS: can change serverSaidey0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 WTB Engineering 1-600 As the title says, if you still have a kit to sell, hit me up Gust#1905 or one of my toons Checkursix, TotemcontrolRootzi2 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 WTB Conquest cap. Hi, I just boosted a Resto Shaman and I'm in need of a conq cap boost. I'll pay 30k. 15k when we are halfway and the last 15k when we are done. We don't have to do them all at one time as long as we get it done within 2-3 days. Contact me ingame on Arctide or add my btag Arcticle#1594 to discuss more.Arcticle0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Mal'ganis crossrealm broken? Ayy yo y crossrealm dont work? me and my boy can't be crossrealming into malganis I wanna farm that emperor tsing tsao since my server be dead ne1 else got same probz?Blaqcriminal3 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh kill Looking for anyone selling a raid spot to get a normal garrosh kill achievement.Cyraptor10 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 13/14H Lock LF guild I finally faction changed to horde and Kel'Thuzad is not a horde friendly server so I am looking to switch to Mal'Ganis. I am 13/14H with experience up to P4 on Garrosh let me know if your guild is looking for a Warlock here or on my btag dmonger11b#1151 switching contract sites within my company so I won't be home till 2030ish CST so need a guild that raids at nightThanåtos6 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Books and Toys Anyone remember the name of these toys? They were associated with books. Each guy had his own little book. http://s4.photobucket.com/user/kamakzee/media/unnamed.jpg.html?Smellyfeét1 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 564 rogue LF lateraiding guild im 14/14 N and 10-14 H exp. I'm looking for a raiding guildMindrocket0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 [14/14N]<No Action Bars> LF Non-Pally Tank. We are recruiting a Non-Pally tank to complete the 10 man roster of our second raid group. The group is 14/14 Normal and will soon be heading into heroics. The group is backed by the guild's 11/14 Heroic group that, if needed, will provide additional support. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM CST. We are a progression focused guild. We use Mumble for voice chat. *Repairs and raiding materials (Flasks, Potions, Enchants, etc.) are supplied by the guild.* This group will be merging with the guild's primary raid group when WoD hits in order to engage in Mythic raiding. If interested, you can add my Battle Tag Deathwarrant#1854, contact Krixus, Healzmoar, or any one in guild using "/who no action bars" and ask for an officer. Alternatively, you can apply at: http://no-action-bars.enjin.com/recruitment We will respond to your application as soon as we possibly can.Syphén5 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 WTB SPECTRAL TIGER Message in-game any time of day and we can negotiate a price, please show in a trade before we do so.Lew0 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Wtb Flex 1 to 4 carry ! 15k Whisper me in game ! Gee#1168Luyou1 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 570 resto druid 570 resto druid looking for a late night raiding guild. preferably no sooner that 9 pm pst have 6/14 heroic exp just looking for a raiding spot will transferDeathheals1 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 564 rogue LF late night raiding guild looking for late night raiding guild i am 10/14H xp have been raiding for a while looking for a guild i can raid in instead of puggingMindrocket2 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 565 combat rogue looking for heroic guild. I have 1/14 heroic kills along with 3/14 heroic attempts. Im a 10 year strong raider that knows what it takes to see content. I am currently gear capped in normal and am looking to jump into heroics. If you are interested toss me a whisper in game.Rupturdanus1 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Prot warrior LF H progressing guild i am 11/14H on my main, looking for late night runs if any questions add Guztank5623Allithvia1 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 <Cröwn> 11/14H Recruiting Range Dps <Cröwn - Hyjal> 11/14H is currently recruiting a range dps for our core 10 man group. Raid days are Thus/Fri/Sat 7-10 pm pacific. We are looking for solid dps who can consistently show up for the raids with a good attitude and looking to down bosses. The classes we are currently in need of are: Shaman - Elemental Priest - Shadow Mage - any spec If you are interested in applying add me on battlenet Bloodbath#1417 or go to our site www.crownofhyjal.guildlaunch.com As we are always looking for exceptional players, we are willing to take apps from people who think they can prove their skills. If you think you can outperform our current dps, then apply and we will consider trialing.Màximum1 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 523EleShaman LF Flex/Normal into Heroic guild I'm a 523 Shaman, who just came back to WoW after skipping most of MoP looking for a Flex/Normal guild that plans to do Heroic and raid Mythic for WoD. I can play all 3 specs but right now only geared for Elemental and offspec is Resto.Maxblum0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 <Phage> 4/14H Recruiting <Phage> (4/14H) is recruiting RELIABLE players, all roles, for our core raid team. We'd like 565+ as we have started heroic progression. Raid times are Tues, Thurs, Sun - 7pm until 10pm server. Please ensure you will be able to attend all three raid times. We would like to convert to 25 man as soon as possible and plan to continue raiding in WoD. We offer guild repairs and use Mumble for voice communication. Socials and levelers are always welcome! We're a pretty laid back bunch. :) If you have any questions or would like to join us, please message Laelina in game or add Laelina#1649 in battle net.Laelina2 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 <Queijo> 11/14H 10M Converting to 25M <Queijo> is currently 11/14 Heroic 10man and is converting to 25m for Heroic Siegecrafter Blackfuse progression and expansion into a Mythic roster! At this time we are looking to deepen our 25 man Herioc roster with couple solid experienced players. At the time we are currently looking for exceptional DPS and Healers (570 ilvl min) for our core group, Hunter is highly preferred but all classes are welcome to apply. SoO Raid Times: T Th F 8pm-11pm CST We are also looking forwarding to pushing our way into the top 20 server ranked guilds for the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Recruitment for this raid team will be much more extensive as we begin to test our Mythic raid composition in 25 man Heroic content The following positions are currently available: 2 Healers 9 Range DPS 3 Melee DPS We are also interested in DPS with either healing or tanking off specs! IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE POSITIONS Please contact our Raid Leader Vannishh#2357 through Battle.net PLEASE be prepared for progressive raid environment and able to commit to making raids. Thank you for your interest!Honeybubu4 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 11/14H weekend night guild LF 1-2 raiders Stand By Your Van (US-Mal'Ganis) 10-man is looking for ~1-2 more raiders to fill out the core group and assist in clearing the rest of the tier. Current needs are largely a healer w/ a strong DPS offspec (or opposite), and a melee dps w/ Tank OS. While those are our two biggest concerns, exceptional applicants of all classes/specs will be considered. We raid fairly low hours per week compared to many other guilds, but we still manage to get kills despite that. We currently raid 10PM-1:30AM Fri/Sat nights. We have no plans to extend our raiding hours. On occasion, raiders might be asked to spend an extra few minutes to kill a boss that is extremely close to dying, but it is understandable that some people have to log off for work the next morning etc. What we expect: Ideal candidates are going to be fairly geared, with at least a 565 ilvl and the legendary cloak, but gear is not the guild's primary concern. We want members that are passionate about playing the class to a high level, with none of the "elite" mentality found in some other guilds. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment, which works better when every member on our roster can accept constructive criticism from the officers, and talk intelligently about their class. People that think they know everything might need to think about finding a different home. Everyone has flaws that can be corrected, or something that can be improved on, and the willingness to learn and passion to perform remain a top priority. The #1 thing that will make or break a candidate is how well they get along with "the guildies." About our raid environment: Stand By Your Van is a fairly laid-back raiding guild. We fit fairly snugly in the "Semi-Hardcore" raiding scheme. Most of the week, our members can be found doing anything from role-play to PvP to raiding, and everything in between. Members are usually fairly quick to help out when assistance is needed, or to jump in on a transmog run or earlier raid. We love to joke around even in the main raid, and having a good time is a top priority. With that said, we do have a mentality of "buckling down to get things done" when a progression boss pops up. Raiders are expected to keep a cool head at all times and to execute mechanics well. After all, the reason we raid is to kill "dem dargons." In just a short time, our guild is going to start actively recruiting almost all roles for WoD Mythic raiding progression. As of right now, there is NEVER a bad time to try out. After all, we are going to need a little under 10 more dedicated individuals to play a huge role in SBYV progression soon. If you are interested, feel free to either reply to this thread, or message one of our guildies in-game. Names to know: Tyrathian: JHOG#1631 (Ranged DPS raider and recruitment helper) Jamsalad: (GM and Raid Leader of SBYV) (His toons usually end with "salad"). Cantfocus: (Officer)Tyrathian32 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 <Isopaleocopria> 13/14H recruiting for WoD Are you a skilled adult raider, looking for a mythic raid team for Warlords but don't have the time or interesting in a 3+ night/week raid schedule? Tired of putting up with drama and poor leadership in order to get into top end content? IPC may be a good fit for you! About Us Raid times: Tu/Th 8:15-11pm central time #2 in progression on server amongst 2 night/week raid guilds according to wowprogress Leadership has extensive real world and in-game leadership experience, including large-scale raiding in 40m and 25m raid sizes We have been raiding consistently as a team since late wrath, with most of us having personal experience progression raiding since Vanilla. Typical age of raiders: 25-45 Very little raider turnover Most of us have families and/or jobs but we are committed to arranging our schedules to ensure that we are well prepared for our limited raid time. Currently recruiting ranged DPS monk death knight For questions and to apply: ipc.enjin.comKerfax0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 looking for guild im 560 boomy no resto off spec i have feral off spec pvp been wanting to gear towards being feral. if i made switch to feral i could off spec resto i have gear too. i have cloak too btw and my friend is around 555 ilvl r sham close to getting cloak we are looking for guild doing late night fri/ sat soo norm possibly some heroic soon. thanksApoolloo1 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 WTB Glory of the Thundering Raider Looking to buy this full meta, if you are selling this please comment with your battle tag or another way for me to contact you personally.Jibooz0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 <Forerunners> Recruiting 10 man DPS Needed Raid Times 8pm server till 11 pm server Days: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday SoO: 6/14H and progressing Lead experience 9/14h We are a good Guild Looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently In the look out for Range Dps.. MAGE, HUNTER. 570+ ilvl pref please if any questions may contact me Ingame , Tunëchi, or Casadebox Btag: Frank#11367Tunëchi3 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 582 Prot Warrior 12/14hxp LF Raiding Guild Greetings, I am a 582 prot warrior looking for a good raiding guild. I have extensive raiding history and have plenty of experience in this current tier. I am very hesitant to transfer servers unless the transfer is provided given my current monetary situation but I don't care otherwise. I have extensive tanking knowledge of all classes as I have all the tanks at a reasonable level of gear and have played them all to a decent degree. Specially warriors and Druids. My plans for WOD are not set and I am flexible in my choice of class. I started raiding back in cata killing the whole of tier 11 fairly quickly. The trend continued through cataclysm and into tier 14 in which my guild broke up which led me to take a break till SOO. Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pHdmh4x6QVgzRGCY#fight=24 Add me on bnet: Levios#1457 Thanks for your considerationGurdurr2 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 <IN DK> Newly formed casual guild for WoD <IN DK> is looking for more members! We are a group of 3 RL friends starting a new guild for WoD, just looking for some fun casual people to play with. We are in our late 20's - early 30's with families and jobs. We do plan on starting normals (Flex now) in WoD and taking it from there, but on a casual time frame. Don't have 3-4 hours a night 3-4 nights a week for progression but still have that itch to progress? Have some alts? New to WoW or just coming back and finding it daunting to find a guild? Come start fresh with us and lets build the guild together and grow as a team, we are all friendly and willing to help. Leave me any questions, or just ask for an invite! Thanks, Rizla#1641Rizla2 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 Is Mal'ganis down? First i'd like to explain that I'm well aware of a previous post about this nearly 17 hours ago. But i was hearing about other servers having the same problem.. So is it just me? Or is Mal'Ganis the ONLY server listed as offline in the World of Warcraft Server list?Lúngbutter15 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 Ay Yo Blizz I just want my realm man. Why's it gotta be MG that's down? Again. I just wanna unwind after work like cmon yo. Sincerely, I want my realm backGrimmazk3 Aug 8, 2014