Mal'Ganis

Sep 2, 2014 WTS Alani Mount I Currently have a [Sky Crystal] for sale. Which will be used to kill Alani for [Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent] Mount. 1) I'll open trade with you and put the crystal in it for proof. 2) We will group up and give you master looter. 3) You will pay upfront and in full. 4) I will use the crystal on Alani and help you kill it. 5) You will give yourself the mount. Asking for only 15,000g Reply here or in game @ Thepict#1375Thepict1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Armory not updating since New server merge The wow armor has not worked since the merge from NY to Chicago, talked to a rep he said go to armory page bottom left by the Gold Blizzard logo to the right of that click the Report Website Error and state whats been going on with the armor so we can get this back up and running.Silivia0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 switching to mal ganis im currently indecisive of H or A, but looking to switch realms.. mainly to pvp! please list tips, hints, ideas, thoughts!Healingbones3 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 WTB 9/9 Cm gold carry ASAP...coldanger#1438Drogbal0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 WTB 9/9 Cm gold carry ASAP....coldanger#1438Drogbal0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 H [Myth] - 5/14H Recruiting 2nd group Welcome, Myth is recruiting for its 2nd group to ramp up for WoD and mythic raiding. We will be setting the 2nd group schedule after the holiday weekend and filling the remaining spots needed to ensure even flow through SOO Normal and into SOO Heroics. Requirements are as followed: - 550+ ilvl - Legendary cloak or close to finishing the quest liine. - experience with 14/14 Normal. Heroic exp is an added bonus. Classes we are looking for at this very moment are; 1 Healer - Resto Druid or Holy Pally 1 Pro Hunter Please contact Chewspit or Looduh in-game for more details. Add #Powerstroke1825 on Battle.netChewspit1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 <Shock> Recruiting for Normal SoO <Shock> [11] Mal'Ganis (PvP) Horde Central Time High Population We are a new guild looking for people that like to take raiding seriously but are also laid back. Starting out with normal, then eventually heroic mode progression to finish off MoP. Officer positions are also available. Guild Trials will be held. Recruitment: - Priest (Holy/Disc) - Monk (MW/Brew) - Druid (Guard/Resto) - DK (Blood) - Warrior (Prot) - Any DPS class/spec Raid Times are: Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm 9 hrs of raiding per week and we expect an attendance rate of at least 80%. I'm trying to get a group of people that are laid back but also take PVE seriously. We have a vent server which every player will use to raid. DBM is required. About me: I've been playing WoW since the end of Vanilla and really got into raiding around Wotlk. I have Heroic progression since Wotlk. The reason why I'm starting a new guild? Previous guild fell apart earlier this year due to being bored and I always seem to be the one left standing alone raiding with other guilds. So now I want to start a guild fresh and pull of people that are truly interested in the same goal as I; progression raiding. Applying: You can contact me via in-game mail at Xoss-Mal'Ganis. Or at b-tag #BubbaGUMP2213 and I will hold applications online.Xoss0 Sep 1, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 WTS 25 Guild WTS 25 guild. 7 bank tabs. Would like 50k OBO. B-Tag Ziggy#1519Kronfoo0 Sep 1, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 LF BS to make Enchanted Adamantite Set So I am looking to find somebody who has the rep with scryer and therefore the plans to make the Enchanted Adamantite Set. I have all the mats and just need the BS to put it all together. You can send me a message in game or send me a message here. Thanks for anybody who can help.Adeowarr0 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 Militant 11/14 HM We are looking for serious raider for now and WoD, raid times are 8-11pm server T-W-T. Currently in need of healers and dps 570+, please whisper Nyxtyr, Poppinbubble or Øldschool with any questionPoppinbubble15 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 <Vigil> Realm Best CM Gr [9/9 CM:G Assist+] ... Who are we? We, <Vigil> MAIN RAIDERS, are Mal'Ganis realm best CM time holders and more (US top times : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYo2V65J6Dg ; also can be checked through armory or in game scoreboard). My team includes some of the best CM players in Mal'Ganis/US. We are the FIRST and oldest CM carry group. Invented the "sell" into CMs, all happened HERE. In the last 22 months (1 year already!), we have yet to fail to deliver our service. This is where it all started. The father of all CM sell runs. Why us? We are the fastest and most trusted upon group in the US. We will meet your expectations and crush it. - Run length at this time is an average of 1 hour 45 minutes. Other groups will hold you down for 2 1/2 hours to 4-5 hours… for the same price or higher. - Punctual. We are on the dot with time/scheduling. This is why we require a small down payment. My team members who are 5 minutes late will even be replaced to make the run happen as we agreed upon. We are very serious about time and the value of it. - There is no CM sell run that's been around as long as us. We are spotless in that we execute exactly what we portray and say. We've been fully booked every weekend for the last couple months now and one of the most popular, depended upon group. Name a group that will not only get you full gold rating but with style, including top 50 in your class, and we'll defeat them. Some of our FEATS / buyers' finishing results, who personally requested ranks: <all wowprogress links on post below, times at finish of runs (pre 5.1/2)> ====================================================== World 3rd Paladin, US 1st Paladin, US-Akama realm best with all classes included 9/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/akama/Crossblades World 7th Mage, US 4th Mage, US-Illidan realm best with all classes included 6/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Byond World 15th Hunter, US 5th Hunter, US-Tichondrius realm best with all classes included 4/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/tichondrius/Calliesta Hyjal realm best with all classes included - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/hyjal/Ceartas ====================================================== --What we provide:-- --Full Bronze from the 9 MoP 5-man dungeons net you: Title: <Player Name> the Undaunted --Full Silver will net you: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6375 One of the 4 new Pandaren Phoenixes you can view in front of the Archeology trainer above Mogu'shan Palace. Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix These mounts are character bound and can only choose 1 per character (not account wide). --Full Gold will net you: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6378 A class specific transmog armor set! --Full Realm Best will net you: Gate of the Setting Sun <Name>, Defender of the Wall Mogu'shan Palace Mogu-Slayer <Name> Shado-Pan Monastery Purified Defender <Name> Siege of Niuzao Temple Siegebreaker <Name> Stormstout Brewery Stormbrewer <Name> Temple of the Jade Serpent Jade Protector <Name> Scholomance Darkmaster <Name> Scarlet Halls Flameweaver <Name> Scarlet Monastery Scarlet Commander <Name> --Requirements:-- - Must be attuned (complete all 9 dungeons on Heroic or we charge double). - Must have teamspeak3 or mumble and be able to listen (mic not required). - Must deposit a down payment to seal a spot. --Point of Contact:-- Zeals#1125 (Make sure you add a note). Zealsambitions (Skype) Best way to contact me, since real ID is full or nearly. *We will never ever accept cash/paypal/anything that's not in game related **You will play your own character under any circumstance.Fastlane499 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 The Fever@Mal'Ganis The Fever is LFM raiders for 10m SoO Norm 7pm-10pm CST. We have two raid groups, Tues/Weds or Fri/Sat. 540+ ilvl required. Both teams have a 14/14HM Raid Lead. We accept everyone :)Sgrterror0 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 [H] Cult of Euronymous **PvP-Focused Guild ** CoE is reforming on Mal'Ganis. Our guild was active during Vanilla, through most of Burning Crusade. We're going to primarily focus on PvP, to include Rated Battlegrounds and Arena teams. If you're interested in joining up, message me in game!Maraxusx0 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 567 rogue LF raiding guild im looking for a late night raiding guild im 14/14 N and 10/14 H exp. i also have a 547 DK tank that i can tank with also.Mindrocket3 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider I want the mount that you get from this achievement. If anyone on Mal'Ganis or any other server, horde or alliance has this achievement and is willing to let me join their guild to get it, I would be very appreciative! If you wanna get in touch outside of here then my battletag is insanum#1699Insanum0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge modes. We're booked through September 16th - You can be placed on the calendar, and use a date as a place holder and hope to get an earlier run if no shows were to arise. Hi there, My group and I are currently selling 9/9 gold challenge modes. We're a group of friends that have raided end-game content at a progressive pace for years(Tribute to insanity, herald of the titans, heroic LK, all heroic cata content, heroic mop content). We only require you to listen on vent and to help out as much as you feel like helping. We prefer to run in the evenings/early mornings(7pm-2am) every day but Friday. Runs usually take around 2.5-3 hours. You do not have to buy food or invisibilty potions, as they're included in the price. Please message (Penguinpal, Turkeyone, or Tbom on mal'ganis) or send an in-game mail to schedule your run! We're currently charging 100k gold for 9/9, or 11k per dungeon. Or contact me through battle.net! Sathelyn#1143 AFK sales: 160k gold to afk at the beginning to get your golds. *GOLD ONLY SALES* *Payment accepted on: BH-Horde; Mal'ganis-Horde*Excentric7 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 <Excellence> Heroic SoO morning guild <Excellence> morning guild is currently recruiting for Heroic SoO 10/14 progression AND getting ready for 6.0 Mythic 20 man. Raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Progression) and Tuesday (Clearing up normal before reset IF needs be) from 8 am to 12 pm server time. We are looking for 1 absorb heal (preferably Holy Paladin or Discipline Priest), 1 tank (with dps/heal offspec for filling missing people and be 3rd tank on specific fights) and a few dps! We request the legendary cape and a minimum of 565 ilvl. We need people who are going to show up and be on time. Guild Bank is supplying Flask/Pots/Noodles/Repair but help is always nice to help fill it up. Interested candidates will be contacted for a Trial. BATTLETAG Eric20100#1449Zydor30 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 LF early morning raiding guild LF an early morning raiding guild that raids any time between 6 A.M. and 10 A.M. server time. I work 3rd And cant raid during the evenings/nights and don't want 5+ hours of raiding 1-2 times a week.Digdug0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 WTS services for Junk Boxes Im thinking on using my Boosted 90 for a rogue and thinking on using this server for selling Heavy junkboxes to people for the achievement insane in the membrane but im only willing to do it if there is enough people that want to do it if you are interested post in this thread and if it gets enough replies ill use the boost hereSixtyeight1 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 [H]<Phage> 5/14H 10m LF tank and dps Phage is looking to complete our 10m roster with reliable, 560+ players to continue our heroic progression. We are looking for a tank, not warrior or DK and a RDPS. Preferably hunter or lock. Spots are immediately available. Raid times are T/TH/Sun from 7-10 server. KrakenWagon#1421, or message myself or Laelina in-game for any questions.Xorku1 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 557 Brewmaster Tank LF Normal Garry Hey guys just looking for a group for Garry 10/25man.. On Wednesday i lead a pug group all the way to Garrosh on normal setting with only 2wipes @Blackfuse @Paragons.. Have LockoutLögic0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 WTS Level 25 guild - 6 bank tabs .Guildfriend3 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 WTS Level 25 Guild 400+ members Whisper Punannii in game or send me in game mail, or respond on forum with offers.Häcker1 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 WTS level 25 guild Leave an offerSynthetika4 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 WTS Guild 55k OBO. Send Valkayre#1285 with offers. level 25 with 6 bank tabs. I can either give you all the !@#$ in the bank with it or clean it outNimbway3 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Looking for guild Hello Mal'Ganis!!! I have a DK that is currently 2H Frost, and working on a Tank set! and a pally that is holy, Looking for a relaxed raiding guild some one that's just starting with progression i know its late in the game but i took a wile off had some real life family problems (mother was diagnosed with cancer of her stomach) So just looking for two nights a week for a few hrs a night. i am EST so server times are good with me. Thank you ahead of time.Sìlvìa2 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 2K+ UHDK looking for 2K+ XP ELE and MW... Looking for 2K+ XP ELE and MW to play Katsoura Cleave (UHDK/ELE/MW). I just boosted this DK and finished gearing him last week through no-voice 2's and 3's and currently have a 1813CR in 3's from just gearing. Looking to push rating with some chill and mature players. Anyone interested please let me know.Legìøn0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Jaded Reality (4/14h) LF raiders in preparation for WoD and heroics this expansion. We are in need of a hunter, 1 Rogue or WW Monk, Mage/Spriest to continue doing heroic progression. We ask that you are geared at least at 555 ilvl and can make the raid times (Tues/Weds 8-10:30st and Saturday 8-?). Know your class to the best of your ability and pull good numbers, survive, and be there for raid times consistently. WE WILL NOT hold your hand and carry you, hold your weight. We use vent and have a good fun group of close-knitted friends that socialize a lot outside of raid. Any class not specified is always free to join us! Please mail Valeondra with any questions or concerns not specified here. Be aware that we will not do heroics until we have a core group that is consistently so if you desire to do heroic progression with us now (or in the future) you will be here or get a hold of us somehow with why you could not be here. Hope to see some new people soon!Osìiris0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 WTB Magic Rooster Egg paying 250k on Durotan - Alliance. add real id: Chris#11507Wimbles1 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 WTB 25man SoO with loot for my Druid Hello, Please hit me up if you are selling this. I am leaning towards guardian/feral gear. It is for my alt so I don't want to pay heroic prices unless the price is very good. Thank you,Angorr0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 LF CM GOLD CARRY LF CM GOLD CARRY 9k per completed pst kaziel89#1665Trixxie1 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 2 players looking for hard-core raiding guild We are looking for a hard-core guild for WoD launch. We have not played much this expansion due to me finishing up my graduate program but have raided at a really high level in the past. I prefer to heal and he prefers to tank but would consider other roles for the right guild. Willing to transfer servers. Add me on real id to start a conversation. Lumiza#1663Lumiza0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 [H] WTB Garrosh (normal) Kill pst me in-game with price/time. not interested in any sort of transaction other than gold. deftronic#1507Vertebreaker1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 WTS guild Im selling a lvl 25 guild. whisper me ingame for more info on the guild. btag is Marcom#1538Fightthepain2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 [H]<Wicked Society>(14/14H)Heavily Recruiting <Wicked Society> Is now heavily recruiting to fill a 25 man roster in preparation for Mythic and Warlords of Draenor! Currently Looking for any DPS who think they can compete in a Hardcore environment. Moderate Heroic Experience is required from everyone interested. Logs are also highly preferred. Raid times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 6-9 PM CST. We expect all of our raiders to come to come to every raid on time, with flasks and potions ready to kill bosses. If you do not know a boss we will be attempting that night you are expected to know all of the ins and outs of the encounter. You may contact me directly in game at Scottcombs#1216, or message Kazzio, Koliupy, Charley, or Discide for more information.Kazzio0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Looking For guild New to Mal'Ganis and am currenty looking for a guild to raid into later normals and early heroics including a couple friends. I am currently a 553 Restro shaman (14/14N, 5/14H exp), also, I have a 563 (around) prot warrior that is 13/14N, and a 565 Destro lock (!4/14). We came in search of a new guild for current progression and looking into raid when WoD comes out. If you have any questions message me at 'Laytexia'. Currently we are looking for any days except Thursday nights, Early week raids are preferred but can be worked around.Laytexia1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Disc priest and Feral Druid LF raiding guild Hi all! Recently returned to WoW after a very long break. Looking to find a guild to raid with. When I last played hardcore it was Wotlk. Now that I'm back I'm looking for a guild for me and my friend to progress in the current expansion before WoD hits. Would love to get some heroic SoO knocked out. Any guilds looking for heals and a dps?Nephilimz1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 [H] Quatri Mensuram - Late Night 11/14H Are you a late night gamer? Looking for a casual guild and enjoy raid progression? Join us in Quatri Mensuram (QM)! When Our raid nights are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9pm to midnight Pacific time (11pm to 2am server-Central time). Core team (11/14H) has two open spots, looking specifically for: Hunter Ret Paladin or Fury Warrior (w/ prot offspec) Any other Ranged DPS 575+ ilvl min, 10/14Hexp Preferred. QM who? A little about our guild: we are late night raiders who enjoy playing WoW. From achievements, mounts and transmog farming to BGs, altoholics, and even other games (Titanfall/Hearthstone/Steam games and so on). QM is a guild that has been around since pre-BC days of WoW. Loot System? QM uses the EPGP loot system, provides GB repairs, and the GB gives back what guildies puts in - free common enchant mats or scrolls for member+ ranking, raid kits (flasks&pots) for consistent raiders, current raid food for all raiders (guildies pitch in with mats), and much more. We do require a loot mod and ventrilo, any other mod is up to your personal preference. What makes us stand out against other guilds? We're very open and honest. Every player can see the EPGP system in place, the loot system is backed up consistently and announced to gchat. We're working on being more consistent with our world of logs / warcraft logs and upgrading the guild records to help raiders with their char performance. Above all, we enjoy having fun with our guild mates! We know we won't be hard core for server first and that's okay, because we want to enjoy the game, not have it become our 2nd job - no bueno, but kudos to those who do! Come on over and make a lvl 1 to get a feel of our gchat or even listen in on our vent to get a feel for our raid leadership. Xrealm raids are also possible, but limited as we will preference guildies over xrealm/pugs. Send me a whisper if you have questions. Or message our Officers: Naradas, Dezkin, or Kurukurukuru. TL;DR: Semi-casual raiding guild focusing on Mythic for WoD. Raid nights: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-midnight Pacific time. GB repairs, EPGP loot system & more.Korkus0 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 Looking for Friends Hey everyone. If you're reading this, thank you for taking the time to. I've recently come back to the game and I am in search of a group of people to play with! Whether it's a guild or a group of friends, I don't mind! I just only have one person on my battle.net friends list that plays WoW anymore and with WoD coming up I'm wanting to be able to create some more stories and explore the new content with some friends rather than only doing random groups. A little back story on myself. I've been playing for a looooooong time. I started in Vanilla with this being my first MMORPG I ever played. It wasn't until level 40 that I discovered what a potion was! I was playing during the AQ events but had no idea what was going on. I got so frustrated that I stopped playing for a while. I came back in BC with a couple friends and that's when I finally got a handle on the game. I raided from BC through Cataclysm. I took a break this past expansion due to real life, but , here I am again! Sadly, like I mentioned, most of the people I played with before no longer play so I'm left alone, and as much as I enjoy playing, it's always better when you have some people to chat with. When WoD comes around I'll be doing my best to enjoy ever aspect of the new content. I also plan on getting back into endgame PvE and PvP. Sorry if this sounds like a bit of an application, but this seemed like the best way to find people to play with. I know there are things like Openraid, and I remember doing a cross server PvP group (can't remember the name of it) but I'm looking for people I can do other things with like, grind dungeons, do the harder achievements, raid, pve, you know, then fun stuff. Anyways, feel free to make a post on here or message me in game! Thanks for taking the time, again, to read this! Rinjji TL;DR - Long time player. All my friends stopped playing. Looking for people to play and enjoy WoD with.Rinjji1 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 11/14H Weekend Night Raid Guild Recruiting! Stand By Your Van is an 11/14H 10-man raiding guild that raids from 10PM-1:30AM Fri/Sat nights. We currently are progressing on Siegecrafter, and have him down to ~50%. As of right now, we are recruiting a Tank (War preferred with DPS OS), and a Healer hybrid (Pref Shaman/Druid, with DPS OS) for our main raid to finish out MoP. We are looking for someone that can primarily jump right in with the guild, so approx. a 570+ ilvl and significant heroic experience. During raids, we are fairly laid back, but we make sure to focus and get progression bosses down when it comes time. If you want to be in this guild, you MUST be a good fit: i.e. being able to take constructive criticism, not take yourself too seriously, etc. Also, as WoD is most likely coming out soon (many expect September), SBYV is getting ready to embark on a recruiting spree the likes of which this guild has never seen. As such, I feel it is important to look at the overall needs of the group so that individuals know what to apply with. Basically, we have 2 very consistent healers at the moment, so we will most likely need another 2 to accommodate for 20-man mythic content. We also have 2 tanks, although we would like to have another dedicated one for WoD, since several encounters since Cata have started to require 3 tanks for an easy kill. Other than that, we should be starting to recruit ALL dps classes soon (with the possible exception of hunters, as we always seem to run with 2-3 already, but lets face it, more hunters never hurt a raid group). In addition to WoD recruiting, Jamsalad is looking at starting up a second 10-man group for late MoP, for the purposes of gearing up new guildies and trialing applicants. We are still working out the details of who will lead this group, but it will most likely be one of the SBYV Blood Guards or above. As of right now, there is NO bad time to apply. You have a shot at raiding in one of the groups even with little experience or lower item levels. Hope to see you soon! If interested, go to sbyv.guildlaunch.com or talk to Jamsalad or Cantfocus in-game.Tyrathian10 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 WTB Garrosh Kill. (Horde) Post here or PST in game. Thank you!!Unhallowedx0 Aug 25, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 Battle Born recruiting tank and hunter Battle Born is recruiting a non DK tank and a hunter for its core group. 550+. Group is 14/14 xp. Raid times are Wednesday/Monday at 7 pm. Ad my real ID or ask for an officer in game or reply here. Ziggy#1519Zíggy0 Aug 25, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 Heroic Frost DK LF Heroic 25man Hello all I am looking for a 25man heroic raid team to finish out H SoO and move into Mythic when it drops. About me: -Led a previous 25man guild to 8/14 Heroic before needing a RL break. -Knowledgeable and friendly. I ensure I know any and all fights prior to attempts. -Play the game as a hobby so I enjoy making gold, lore, running dungeons, CMs, old raids, etc. -Always trying to improve. Available times: Monday through Friday every week. 6:00-10:30pm Central time. Any raids that fall within this time zone will work for me, whether it be 3 or 4 hours, etc. What I expect: -An established guild. I am not looking for a fresh guild that just divided from their main guild because of XYZ drama. -25 man. I enjoy 25man more and until mythic it is what I would like. -If alliance I would much prefer to do my trial period Cross-realm, so both of us have a good understanding of the other prior to me paying to transfer. Contact: Please reach out to me at Stull#1538 or Skul-Sargeras. Leaving a reply to this post will also work as I will monitor it. *Bonus points: I have a 9/14 H hunter (not my toon, a friends) that would likely be interested. If he is not needed that is 100% fine, but if your guild were looking for a hunter, I know one.Skul2 Aug 25, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 Anybody from Michigan on this server? Kalamazoo MI hereFialowmage9 Aug 25, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 14/14N<No Action Bars> LF Healer for Heroics. We are recruiting One Healer to complete the 10 man roster of our second raid group. The group is 14/14 Normal and recently began Heroics. The group is backed by the guild's 11/14 Heroic group that, if needed, will provide additional support. RAID TIMES: Tues/Thurs: 8pm-11pm Server Time. We are a progression focused guild. We use Mumble for voice chat. Repairs and raiding materials (Flasks, Potions, Enchants, etc.) are supplied by the guild. This group will be merging with the guild's primary raid group when WoD hits in order to engage in Mythic raiding. 560+ ilvl. Please apply at http://no-action-bars.enjin.com/recruitment Or alternatively you can contact any of our officers via their battletags: Krixus#1381 - Guild Master Deathwarrant#1854 - Co-GM Pasidious#1105 - Officer Kamikazebaka#1727 - Officer Amensoul#1568 - Officer We look forward to your response. =)Syphén0 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 <IsoPaleoCopria> 13/14H recruiting for WoD Raid Times Tue & Thurs: 8:15-11pm central US Recruiting ranged DPS (especially mage and hunter) monk DK For more info and to apply: ipc.enjin.com About us We are raiders who have been raiding since Vanilla and have been raiding together as a team since Wrath. We are in our mid-twenties through mid-fourties and do not have time now to raid more than 2 nights/week due to family or job commitments. That doesn't mean, however, that we aren't skilled or serious about progression. We are the #2 progressed 2 night/week guild on Mal'ganis, but we fly below the radar, less interested in chest-pounding and more interested in having fun challenging ourselves to beat the hardest content Blizzard can offer with a group of mature adults.Kerfax0 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 putting together 10man core! no guild! Hello! I am building a 10man core comprised of alts for progressing through Siege of Orgrimmar! We will meet every Saturday/Sunday; 6pm - 9pm pst! Most of the mains will be very experienced (14/14heroic) I will personally be raid leading and will be very selective over the composition and members that will come! Current Needs: 2 Tanks - one with DPS offspec 2-3 heals - one with DPS offspec 3 dependable ranged dps Min ilvl Req.: 560 If this group interests you, please do not hesitate to contact me in-game or by btag: Femmefatale#1992 Going to start next week!Beauty1 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 Looking for Loque'Nahak Rare Paying gold if you find him and i get the tame! Been after him awhile. I usually play from 11pm-7am CST! Valkayre#1285Roflicerpwn0 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 Bloodsail rep grind (looking for tank/healer) Looking for tank/healer for bloodsail rep grind in booty bay. Easy to fill out dps in openraid but these two are always trouble. Will be grinding on Saturdays because of overseas time zone differences.Lufia0 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 Mal'Ganis Offline WTF?Soulbringer2 Aug 24, 2014