Mal'Ganis

Jan 28, 2014 <Chainfire> 10/14H 25 man recruiting! <Chainfire> of Mal'ganis Horde has recently switched to 25 man in preparation for Warlords of Draenor and is looking for exceptional players to help strengthen our core roster. We are currently in need of: All competant DPS All competant HealersAny exceptional players WILL be considered. What we look for in a raider: Have a good mindset towards the guilds progress. View loot as a means to an end. This means that if an item will benefit the raid more if it goes to someone else other than yourself you will not fuss. Maintain at least 90% attendance. Know your class and your role. Be able to min/max yourself and your character to achieve the highest level of success in your field. Be a responsible human being as well as a responsible raider. If you make a mistake, own up to it and correct it. Be open to constructive criticism. This is a must. Even if you are the greatest raider in your own rite you should still be open to others' opinions. Be prepared for raids. Know the fights and be able to talk strategy if needed. Any input to an easier boss kill is appreciated. For consumables, try to bring your own. Try to be an active part of the guild. Join in the reindeer games. They're fun. Raid times: Chainfire raids Monday - Thursday from 8pm - 12am EST(7-11ST). These times are subject to change when the expansion drops as we are going to be pushing for server firsts. How to apply: If you are interested please contact Chad#1163 via Battletag or apply on the guild website found here: http://www.chainfire-guild.com/recruitmentChad1 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 <Midnight> 8/14H 25 Recruiting DPS Tank Heal SUMMARY Info: Midnight has recently switched to 25 man raiding in preparation for future 20 man raids with the start of the new year and has gone 8/14H in a few weeks of 25 man raiding. We are rapidly improving our roster with each and every raid day and are actively seeking more skilled players. Currently Recruiting: We are currently recruiting some DPS, a healer, and a tank. There is no item level requirement but you should have enough gear to be able to meaningfully contribute to heroic content immediately. Undergeared, highly skilled players are encouraged to apply as well - we will make an effort to help excellent players acquire the gear they need to be competitive. Raid Times: Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST (server time). Loot: Loot is awarded via a loot council that makes the best decision in the interest of the guild. Raid Spots: We do not recruit for backup spots and expect everyone to be able to contribute. We seek to maintain a balanced raid group but like with any appropriately sized raid guild, everyone is expected to sit at some point. INFO In preparation for the Warlords of Draenor expansion and the 20 man raid format, we converted back from a 10 man guild to a 25 man guild at the start of 2014. Since then we have gone 8/14H and are looking to bolster our ranks with skilled players to make the push to defeat even more. Midnight was formed during Vanilla on the Suramar server and still has some members in it from the AQ40, TBC, and WoTLK days. Several of us have been playing this game for a very long time and we are hoping to add more raiders for the long haul as we prime Midnight for future success in the rest of Mists of Pandaria and especially Warlords of Draenor. CURRENTLY RECRUITING Midnight is currently looking to add a few DPS, a tank, and a healer to our roster. As previously mentioned, we have recently converted to 25 man raiding and as a result we have several spots to be filled. All classes and specs are encouraged to apply as we are currently quite flexible in our needs and raid composition. If you feel that you are undergeared but a great player you are encouraged to apply and talk with us. We realize that gear is much easier to acquire than skilled raiders. We will work with you to get you the appropriate gear so that you can start contributing as soon as possible. We always have room for exceptional players. Always. RAID TIMES Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST. We like to start as close to 7:30 as possible and ask that everyone be online 10-15 minutes beforehand. We do not add additional raid days if we are close to a kill, we raid three days per week. Similarly, we try to end right around 11:00 - some nights we may end a few minutes early and some nights we may end a few minutes late. We expect our raiders to make the full duration of all of our raids and to not be chronically late or absent. However, we do understand that real life happens and everyone will have to miss or be late to a raid from time to time. We just ask that this is a rare occurrence and does not develop into a regular habit.Atrocitee1 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 <Awakened Prophecy> 10 M 13/14N is recruiting Awakened Prophecy has been together for 2 years and we are currently clearing normal content every tier! Hoping to get into heroics for tier 16. We are a laid back raiding guild but always are serious when it comes to our raid nights. We take pride in our raiding and have a solid 10 that show up every week. We provide flasks, pots and food for our raids. We are currently looking to add 2+ new members to our raid roster as we would like to have 13 to 14 raiders. Rotations will be based off of current gear needs from farm bosses and or the best comp possible for a current progression boss. Our current raid nights are: Tuesday/ Weds 8:30 to 12:30 server, 8 Hours a week. The odd Monday for cleanup. Current recruitment needs are as follows: All people interested must be 540+, with legendary cloak, Legendary Meta, and have similar experience as to what the guild currently has. Currently recruiting one Melee Dps: WW Monk Range Dps: Ele/Resto Shaman Also accepting any other class. You can contact us on our real ID: wardo#1976, Angorr#1115, ithnoobio330#1564 or whisper Relog, Angorr, Ithalin in game. Check out www.ap-guild.net for more info and applicationsRelog26 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 [A] Disc Priest seeking 25M raiding guild Hello. I have 13/14N 25 experience. (I do know Garrosh fight) I am available M-Th 7pm -10pm CST I am looking for the following: 25 man established raids Heroic in progress - finishing normal SOO at the end of raid week, CST/EST Timezone ACTIVE players during off time. I would be willing to faction change for the right fit. Belle#1386Nynäeve0 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 555ilvl prot paladin looking for raid guild - 1. Can't raid Wednesday/Monday 2. Any other day is fine (prefer Tues, Thurs, Fri, Saturday) ID: kingdomheart1626Ageofempire1 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 11/14H 25-man <Delirium> <Delirium> has undergone a few changes in its history as a raiding guild; originally from US-Skullcrusher, the guild started out as <House Tepes>. Our first name change was in 2012 in which we became <Riot Act>. On Skullcrusher, we were able to clear a number of heroic bosses in MSV (6/6) / HoF (4/6) / ToeS (2/4) and then a few in ToT (4/13). We decided to make a move to US-Mal'ganis where we had high hopes of becoming a semi-competitive 10m raiding guild. We finished Heroic ToT 10/13 while current. Current Progression: 11/14 Heroic SoO Raid schedule (CST): Tuesday: 9:00pm - 1:00am Wednesday: 9:00pm - 1:00am Sunday: 9:00pm - 1:00am We are currently in need of the following DPS: Elemental Shaman MEDIUM Mage MEDIUM Boomkin MEDIUM Frost D. Knight MEDIUM Combat Rogue HIGH *Any exceptional DPS may be considered, DPS with geared OS highly considered. 565ilvl minimum with legendary cloak required as well as 8/14H experience and World of Logs. If interested, please fill out an application at http://deliriumgamingmg.enjin.com/applyhere If there are any questions please contact one of the following Recruitment* Officers in game. Guild Leader: Joker#11187 Raid Leader: Sidesh#1136 Recruitment Officers: Itheiel#1887 Lockn#1989 ***Exceptional applicants are always welcomed***Skyylin28 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 The Tank Lounge I'm creating this thread to try and give tanks on Mal'Ganis a place where they can come swap tanking stories, ask questions to tanks on their server, introduce themselves and hang out! :) The thread isn't limited to any I-levels, classes, or experience. Just come talk! So I'll go first. :) Hello everyone! I'm Sidesh on Mal'Ganis, but you can call me Deric, and I had tanked on Mal'Ganis throughout all of Mists of Pandaria in the guild Encore, up until about 3 months ago, when I joined the guild <Delirium>. I've been tanking for over 4 years on my protection paladin, and have a geared guardian druid and blood death knight as well. If anybody has any questions about prot pally let me know :) If anybody wants to contact me, my battletag is Sidesh#1136Sidesh33 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 H <SUPG> Malganis (GL11) <SUPG> Guild Level 11 SUPG was first formed during Cata on Alliance side of Sar'geras as a PvP guild. We have now transferred to Horde side Mal'ganis. Guild is run by multi 2200 players. We are a PvP guild that does PvE on a more casual level. We are currently recruiting people for both RBG core group and a Flex group. There is not a rating requirement at this time. If you have any questions feel free to ask Snozy#1554Bàscál0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 This is for the critics This is for the critics, who doubted the chemistry. two different worlds, same symmetry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-MNYqrYu5k&feature=youtu.beZyzzgatti0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 *Paradise Inc* Leader with 8/14h recruiting Paradise Inc Now recruiting skilled players for work on SoO as we get ready for Warlords of Draenor. We're looking to fill two 10m groups that will eventually make a mythic raid. All raiders must be 530+ item level to join the raids, along with proper gems and enchants. A raid lead position for group 2 is available. This person must have at least 14/14 progression along with next to perfect raid attendance. Previous raid leading experience preferred, but not required. Raid Times server time Tuesday 730p - 11p Thursday 730p - 11p Sunday 730p - 11pIf you think you have what it takes to keep up with us, please fill out an application on our website: http://paradiseinc.enjin.com/recruitmentDruishkrys0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 WW and MW Monks LF PvP Guild! My friend and I are looking for a new PvP guild to call home... I am a Windwalker Monk and he plays a Mistweaver. What we offer as guild members: We both are fun to play with, are fairly competent in our classes, and take criticism well. We both are open to new ideas, take orders well and know how to improve our play. Both of us enjoy doing guild activities and like participating in guild arenas, RBGs etc. My MW friend recently had a head trauma at work and has slightly slowed reaction time, but it is still decent enough. We are guild oriented and do what betters the guild, rather than ourselves. Currently, I am half Grievous and half Tyrannical, as this season is my first in PvP as this character though I have done a lot of PvE, and I also have a Garrosh kill in 25N, and my friend is still mostly Tyrannical as he's been MIA due to his injury, though we are both gearing up fast. Our ratings are not very high, but only because we have not done a lot of arenas for rating, rather than just for fun/gear. If anyone has any questions or would like to speak more, please add my battletag @ anoss#1995 or message me in game @ Anoss- Mal'Ganis Thanks in advance and I hope to speak to some of you soon, AnossAnoss0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 (H) 420 Friendly LF Leather Tank 4 heroics Four Twenty Friendly Ner'zhul Horde 10 Man 14/14 Normal Raid: 7-10 PM PST Wednesday, Sunday & Monday (PAID CHARACTER TRANSFER) Would prefer Monk or Druid since we do do not have anyone who wears leather in raid. Very Laid back environment but we are business first. Looking for a tank for heroic progression. I am one of the tanks and I have a Prot Warrior alt that is geared as well. Taking any Class as long as you know your class. We try to keep a positive environment. Ya we talk !@#$ every once in a while but we do not like to pour on the negativity. So keyboard warriors and Mouth breathers can gtfo. TeknoViking#1739Nugzz0 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 LF GDKP run to join as the title says I'm looking for a GDKP run to join... I'm usually online in the evenings after 9pm to about midnight. What I can bring is 8/14 experience. I can bring any of the following toons to carry, buy or whatnot... I'm looking for both gear for most of the toons so I would be an active participant in bidding. Recycledbull 570 blood DK 560 Frost PureCow 552 prot paly 537 ret 510 holy Leadweight 550 guardian druid 525 resto Dedmen 540 frost mage Let me know if you are currently running one at those times and I can join to either cary via my dk or join on one of the other toons.Recycledbull5 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 How is your economy? I'm about to transfer. Whats your economy like? Typically for mining, engineering and jewelcrafting. I am deciding on whether I should sell some stuff to boost my wallet before going over or if I should wait.Hunkidory3 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 [The Nadir] 3/14H recruiting a healer We are looking for a healer for our weekday progression team. We raid progression on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm-11pm server with an optional Thursday for cleanup. Please be at least 550, have normal experience, and a legendary cloak (or near a legendary cloak). Preference will be given to druid and monk applicants, but any skilled healer is invited to inquire. Contact Arcbound, Zenlol, Funkyjoe, or Forcefollows in game for more information.Arcbound1 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 WTB LvL 25 Guild I've bought quite a few guilds on other servers and have decided to make roots on MalGanis. Mail me via in game to - Buttshot - with your price, tabs, and name of guild. Or you can post here! Thanks!Stabnflawz2 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Recruiting for Heroic 25 man We are A 25 man raiding guild with 3/14 HM down right now. Looking for players with a full clear on reg or 550+ilev. What we are looking for... DPS/tank os Ranged Mage, lock, hunters maybe ele sham. Heals looking for a resto druid, or MW Mele will be up in the air, if u play well then we can talk. We are looking for players that we don't have to teach their classes to. Want people to watch fights read strats that we tell you to look at. As long as you come prepared to raid and only listen to what we have to say you will be set. We also use ep/gp for loot if u google it you can find out what it is kinda like dkp. With that our voice program we use is raidcall. If you want to contact anyone talk to me of any officer rank 3 and above if your searching guild my id is somers216@yahoo.com. I'm on most of the days feel free to ask any question's.Naturesveil0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 [H] Defying Gravity 2/14 LFM 10 Raiding <Defying Gravity> is a group of raiders that have been raiding together for for the last 2 expansions and have always been heroic progression oriented. We are currently 2/14 Heroic SoO and coming off of a 3 week break due to the holiday season. The raid leader is 11/14 SoO Heroic experienced with achieves to prove. Raid Times: Sunday & Thursday 9pm - 12pm CST (server time) Current Needs: 1 DPS: (550+ w/cape) Warrior Mage Spriest 1 Healer: (550+ w/cape) Shaman Monk Priest Current Raid Comp: Tank:Pally, Druid Heals: Pally, ? Dps: DK, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Hunter, The above classes and specs are preferred for our raid comp. However we will always consider all other classes and specs provided experience and gear. Please contact an officer in game for more information: Lokní (xzün#1966), Nommeh, Magicyoface, UnclemedaLokní6 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 This realm is as unstable as Broseph11 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Rancor! 6/14 HM 6/14 Heroic 10-man Raiding Guild looking for strong Players. Current need: Healers: Resto Shaman Ranged Dps: Spriest/ele Melee: None Tanks: Pally/Warrior/Bear Heals: Shaman/Druid/Pally/Monk Rancor is looking for a few players with a strong heroic progression mindset. Raid Times: Tuesday: 9:00 PM-12:00 (CST-server time) Wednesday: 9:00 PM-12:00 (CST-server time) Sunday: 9:00 PM-12:00 (CST-server time) Monday: 9:00 PM-12:00 (CST-server time) A total of 12 hours per week. Raid Format: 10 man raid group, we are trying to always have a 13-15 man roster Server & Faction: Rancor is a Horde guild on Mal'ganis US server About Rancor: We are a group of mature adults looking to promote a positive atmosphere. Several members have time constraints due to life commitments so we raid for 12 total hours a week. We like to push heroic progression and content with this limited time, we do not appreciate individuals wasting our time - nobody does. Many individuals within our group have been raiding and playing together for years and have been through the good times as well as the bad times together. Loot Distribution: We use the EPGP loot system. Will be more explained during the vent interview. Why are we recruiting? We are recruiting because a couple of members within the guild are unable to commit to the raid times, we are also looking to be proactive and stabilize our roster to prevent future raid disruption. Currently we are looking to get a few more like minded individuals into our raid team to promote competition and progression. What are we looking for in a Member? Successful applicants generally have extensive heroic raid experience, a fundamental understanding of their class and specs, understand ways to maximize their characters performance in various situations, are a dedicated team player, and approach each night with a friendly and positive attitude willing to both provide and accept constructive criticism All raid team recruits are subjected to a 4 week trial period in which we meet with you and discuss your combat logs. During this evaluation process we are determining potential, adaptability, dependability, overall performance and attitude. We can tell a lot about you as a player regardless of gear and experience by your logs. We understand that everyone messes up and nobody is perfect, we don’t care that you messed up, we are more concerned that you recognize the mistakes and adapt your play and work on your weaknesses as a player. When you submit your application please feel free to discuss your mistakes and show us that you have complex knowledge of how you can improve as a player. We understand that all applicants may not be at Rancor's level of progression. We do expect that all applicant's have thoroughly researched the mechanics of this tiers encounters and how to best optimize your character for those encounters. When you are brought in for a trial we expect you to be able to stay alive and perform at your best. How Do I Apply? If you think you are a good fit for our guild, please apply at our guild website. . Rancor.wowlaunch.com . Or add Trightin#1296 to real id. Upper right corner is a button to join website, from there you create an account and complete the application and registration process. Please realize that we have high expectations of our recruits and this is your best chance to impress us. Your gear, spec, application and logs will be reviewed and you can expect a number of questions and a vent interview before we decide to give you a trial. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officer if additional information is needed. Battle Tags - Trightin#1296, dyel#1993Trightin0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 WTB L25 Guild w/ 7-8 tabs Bought one. Thanks!Slackee0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 LFM New Raiders Welcome to the Order of Large Fries, a casual guild that is venturing into raiding. We are a mature guild currently looking for casual players. If you are a husband/wife (or wife/wife, husband/husband) team who would like to try raiding, come help us kick off our raiding group! We are also seeking a Restro Shammie with an Elemental offspec (you will be using both specs) a Subtlety Rogue, and a Hunter. If you are a casual player who hasn't raided before and unsure of what you need to bring to the group we ask that you know the basics of your toon, have good attendance, be willing to learn, and willing to listen! We are more then willing to help you get geared up to join in the fun! We are planning to raid Wednesday and Thursday evening 9-11pm or 8-10pm server time. With a small chance of doing any clean up on Monday nights (depending on how psyched everyone it about that weeks successes). The Order of Large Fries has been around Mal'ganis since 2005, with 22 active accounts, and 102 active toons, we are a community that enjoys most of the nooks and crannies that World Of Warcraft has to offer. We have members who enjoy pet battles, members who actively seek achievements, and members who love to level alt toons. We send each other Christmas Cards and even have attended weddings for guild members. If you would like to become a part of our community, or would simply like to know more information about us, please feel free to drop me an in-game email, or a whisper. If you don't see your class listed above and are still interested, don't worry, we would be more then interested in talking with you! I will be happy to answer any questions you may have, so please, send me a tell!Loupebovine0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 25 man normal raid and Garrosh sale, 25k WHAT 25 man normal PUG on Sunday Jan 12th, 6pm Pacific Standard Time (8pm Server, 9pm Eastern) Starting on Spoils, clearing through Garrosh The run is almost full but we do have a couple of spots for pugs. REQUIREMENTS: (if you do not meet every single one of these requirements, do not whisper me) 555+ (not one iLvl lower) Mumble Able to queue your mic and speak without static or have a !@#$y mic 14/14 Achievement on one of your toons. Prefer multiple clears. LOOT RULES Loot will be handed out when the run is over (maximum 2 hours) At end of the run, everybody rolls 1-100. Top roller gets their choice of 1 piece of gear. Next top roller get their choice of 1 piece of gear. And so on down the list. Shards will be given to those who didn't receive loot. Coins and off-spec do not count towards your 1 main spec piece. Leftover gear after the 25 people choose their gear will be rolled off again. SALE INFO Selling a spot for a normal Garrosh carry. The proceeds will go to <Deviant>. Price is 25k non-negotiable. First buyer who puts a 5k deposit gets the spot. 20k paid before the pull. CONTACT Eazycheeze#1810 or http://deviantguild.com/contactEazycheeze13 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Infinite Perspective recruiting to push HMs Infinite Perspective is currently recruiting for 10 man SoO. We are currently 10/14 looking to clear and then on to heroic modes. Here at Infinite Perspective we only strive for being the best raiders we can be and with that being said progression comes with it. Raid times Tuesday: 9pm-12am Wednesday: 9pm-12am Thursday: 9pm-12am all times are server time. We are currently recruiting: 1 disc priest 1 elemental shaman What we expect: Be on time Be enchanted, flasked, etc.. Know the fights For more information please visit http://infiniteperspective.guildlaunch.com. Or contact Omnijinx (Omnijinx#1212) in-game.Omnijinx0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 543 Disc Priest LF Weekday Raiding Guild Hey everyone I'm an experienced raider from previous expansions and got back into MoP after some time off while I moved across the country. I'm currently looking for a guild that raids M-Th 7 server time to whenever. I'm always up late so end time for me is a non-concern. I raided hard during Naxx/ICC and my guild at the time broke up so I took time off from raiding but stayed a casual player. I'm about 2-3 weeks away from getting my cape and am a knowledgeable raider who comes prepared. I know all the fights on normal and constantly watch FatBoss fights before fights to refresh myself. Me: 26/m/Wisconsin Work M-F 8 to 4:30 Should always be available for raid times and often on weekends (however I like to get drunk on weekends so that's why I ask for Weekday :)) If a guild is looking for a healer let me know! I also have a Paladin alt as well. Cheers!Gibbyhealz1 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 558 Warlock LF Guild LF a Raid team to finish up SoO, took a break after my previous guild wiped on Normal Gal for 2 months. I am 558 ilvl and have Legendary. Must be 3 nights max, Can only raid Sunday Monday and Tuesday. Best mode of contact would be posting on this thread and I'll get in touch with you. BattleTag: Chillihot#1418Copernicus1 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 <Soul Punch> 8/14H SoO LF DPS and Heals <Soul Punch> is a heroic progression guild, working through 25M Siege of Org and setting our sights high for Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. Originally founded in Wrath, SP was rebuilt during ToT and upgraded our roster to 25s in SoO. Our heroic progression is ticking along, but we're in need of a couple ranged, and a healer to fill out our team for H Progression. A bit about us - mostly good friends who love to game together, we have a pretty laid back, often hilarious guild outside of raid time. Many old raid runs, for achievs or transmog, as well as Challenge Mode groups forming more and more often as we try to get all our sets before expansion's end. Some PvP, lots of League or other games together as well. During raids things are more focused and serious, but we won't berate you or rage out. We do expect impressive performance as we hold ourselves to a pretty high standard. We have gems/flasks/enchants available, and as such expect you to be fully prepared for raid time (including doing your homework on new fights). Ranged DPS Openings - 560+ with legendary cloak, fully informed about your preferred specs •Mage •Hunter •Balance Druid •We may consider other specs, if highly motivated and well informed Healer Opening - 560+ w/ Cloak, able to maintain high HPS while adapting to new Heroics •Holy Paladin •Mistweaver Monk •Any healer who can truly impress. Our guild Website is soulpunch.enjin.com and my battletag is Ktok#1513 if you have any questions. We hope to hear from you soon.Liethal1 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Recruit a Friend Hello, I am looking for some one to recruit! You must be active and have skype or some type of communication. I will pay for your 3 months of play and provide you with gold and stuff. I Already have 2 90s and 3 80+s. Email me at white.hope@aol.com or add me on skype at iel1x-Icrystal5 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 [H]<Praxidice>10, Late Night 10/14H LF DPS! Praxidice is looking for more to fill out our roster and prep for the expansion! We are a 10/14h, late night, 10 man guild. Our times are Thursday, Saturday, and Monday, 11:30PM - 2:30AM server time. Currently, we are in highest need of either a DK with tank O/S or a druid (preferably feral, but boomkin is welcome as well) with guardian O/S. We do 3 tank Dark Shamans, so you must be prepared and competent at tanking. We are also looking for a Mage, Rogue, and Warlock. If you're interested, contact Shreyas in game or apply at www.praxidiceguild.com. An e-mail to shreyas@praxidiceguild.com would also work!Shreyas5 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Interested in a 5K Fortune card? Was lucky enough to get one in my first batch. If anyone is interested in purchasing for your future realm transfer feel free to reply.Shambobombo1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 10/14 guild looking for a resto shaman Hi there, We are currently looking to fill a spot in our raid for one healer. We are a 10 man at this time, we run T/W/T from 6:30-10 cst. It would be great if you had and elemental offspec. We have guild repairs and other perks and have no drama. We simply need to fill this position and we can complete the content currently available. If you are interested you can contact me at Lyfeblood#1506. We will be transitioning into Mythic for WoD. If a reliable and fun raid team is what you are after, then hit me up. Lyfe =)Lyfeblood0 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 4/14H raid looking for 2 caster dps. Hello! B Plus Team is looking for two caster dps to round out our roster. Our raid times are tuesday and thursday 7-10 server time. We currently have Immersius, Norushen, Galakras and Iron Juggernaut killed on heroic, as soon as we find another two dps we'll be making pushes on Protectors and Sha. A few of us are 10/14H so we have the experience to get through fights, just need the players. We're currently looking for two caster dps, one of which should bring spell haste. We could possibly fit a Hunter into our roster in place of the spell haste caster, but I'd like a Warlock to fill the other space. Ilvl isn't as important as skill and experience, but it would be nice if you had atleast your meta gem and a 550 ilvl. We will go out of our way to gear up people once they raid with us, so it's more important to know your class and fights. We've been raiding together since the start of Cata, but many of us have raided together as early as BC. We usually do pretty well tier to tier, with 6/7H in firelands, 8/8H in DS and 10/13H in ToT. If you're looking for a good raid that downs heroic bosses without raiding 20+ hours a week then this may be the raid for you! That being said, since we only raid six hours a week attendance is a must. We run a 10man roster so we don't have dedicated fill ins/subs. Six hours doesn't give us a lot of time to mess around, so we try to get started as soon as possible and keep a decent pace each night. If you're interested, send a message to myself, or add bpolak#1508 to find me on a different character.Tokï2 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 LF Quality DPS for Heroic Siegecrafter Prog. As the title states PTL is in need of one solid dps for our Heroic siegecrafter on Wednesday from 7-11server. We have gotten him plenty of times to sub 40% we just had a bit of bad luck with some of our raiders having unexpected situations come up. Post here or send me an in-game mail if interested!Crabnasty7 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Rancor 6/14 H Guild (10 Man) Rancor is currently recruiting any type of shaman (Ele/enh/resto) we are also looking for another ranged DPS such as a mage/spriest/hunter. We raid 4 days a week from 9-12 CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday. We would also like a healer preferably a resto shammy, or resto druid. What we expect from our raiders is patience and also near 90% attendance. We highly prefer people who have the cloak, and previous heroic experience with atleast a 550 iLvl. If you have any further questions, please contact my self on real ID at jestrada#1577 or Dyel#1993Demonicurse0 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <Paradise Inc> LF 3 DPS Paradise Inc We are a fairly new guild put together by a GM that has 8/14 heroic experience and two years experience as a guild leader. We're a fun social guild that likes to do group things like dungeon runs, raids, or pvp. When it comes to raiding tho, we like to take things a bit more serious. We're looking for three players to fill our 10 man raid team. We're looking to be at least 14/14 before Warlords of Draenor launches. Then we should be expecting to get into heroic mode during WoD. Recruitment DPS: Shadow Priest Mage WarlockTimes Tuesday 730p-11pm Thursday 730p-11pm Sunday 730p-1130pmIf your interested in joining us, please apply on our website: http://paradiseinc.enjin.com/Smökie1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <Paradox> 11/14H LF dps Paradox | Mal'Ganis - 10m Raiding Guild Raid Schedule - Tue/Wed/Thu 9pm to 12am Server Time. Invites go out @ 8:45pm. Currently Recruiting: -Elemental Shaman/Mage/Warlock. About Us: Paradox is a laid back but focused group of raiders looking to clear 10m HM content. Members are a mixture of players from Paradox | Nordrassil and Agony | Ysera, both of which previously tackled 25m content and have experience with server first Grand Crusader (both servers) and other titles. We moved to Mal'Ganis a couple of months after Cata was released to be part of a high population server allowing players a wider opportunity during off nights to do things with others (PvP, Alt runs etc.). Our goal is to clear all 10m HM content but at a pace that doesn't burn people out by keeping it to a 3 night schedule while running with a group of ~13 raiders. This is to help cover off people being off for vacation / illness / RL obligations. We rotate players in regularly depending on the fight so people see regular action. We do have expectations of our players and are not lovey dovey happy fuzzy bunny charming people 24/7, but not also total douches at the same time. You will get feedback in regards to your playing and are free to offer feedback to what's happening. All we ask is that the criticism be constructive. We also accept input on strategy and try to keep it as open as possible in regards to formulating strategies (discussing it openly in mumble). We provide repair funds and mats for raids and rely on people donating materials to make flasks/food. Loot is done via a loot council system with the focus of what will help push our progression better as we're in this to see the content downed. Trial period is roughly 2-3 weeks in length, as by that point we should have a good understanding of how you will do / fit in. As a trial raider you will have a thread available to you for people to post feedback as to how you are doing / where you can improve. Trial raiders will have mats provided for them (food/flasks) as well as guild repairs and are eligible for loot from the moment they join. About You: As our player base is somewhat older we limit our recruiting to people who are 18+ of age. We are looking for someone who is mature, reliable and laid back. Someone who enjoys challenges, willing to try new roles and is a team player. You must be open to constructive criticism, and have a bit of a thick skin as we tend to razz people a lot. You are required to stay abreast on all changes, specs, and aspects of your class. You are required to communicate on mumble. You will sometimes have roles assigned to you and are expected to fulfill those roles (be it calling out a certain ability, interrupt, etc). One thing to note is that communication is extremely important in a small guild like this. The expectation is that you post when you are going to be out / away as a courtesy to your fellow raiders. If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of our officers or members. Note: The security question answer is "imapeest" for those that get asked when posting on the forums. Officers: Nevirx - Nevirx#1196 Tinydotter - nse360#1710 ShermaIndicablend0 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Mal'Ganis is Full...... Position in Que 285.... est time 10 min..... really WTF! I left Illidan a little over two years ago for that reason. Except the que there could get up to the upper 800-900's with a 45 min wait to get in. I've not seen a que to get in on Mal'ganis in the two years that I have played here. sad day :(Samael6 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 blank new forumCovial38 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 560 r druid/559 rogue lf late night guild. We're looking for a dedicated late night raiding guild that raids 3 nights between M-Th starting at 11 or 12 til 2 or 3. We've been raiding since TBC and have been hard-pressed to get real progression due to changing sched a few months back and having to switch raid times/guilds. Rogue and druid are 13/14.Ràver0 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <DBD> Starting a 25m normal team LF DPS/HEAL Team Lead by 13/14 RL. We are a laid back, team oriented group. Looking to start a progression 25man normal raid team. We raid TuesThursSun 8-11 server time. Need DPS Hunter Mage Warlock Boomkin Feral Elemental Sham Warrior Windwalker Monk Heals Resto Sham! Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk We are looking for toons with a 535 min iLvl. Thanks!Lockervich1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <Dissolve> (25) Newly formed guild. LFM Hello. We are looking for more members for Casual PvE raiding (Flex / Normal / Challenge Modes) in preparation for Warlords. We are Looking to do Casual raiding in WoD when it is changed to Flexible lockouts allowing 10-25 people. PST for Info. Need all roles ATM!! ------ Since we all have real lives, raiding will be a casual setting ------ Raid Times are not Firm, the schedule is not made yet seeing as we are strictly in the recruiting phase atm. Mostly Looking at 2 days (Sun / Mon 8server -11server) possibly Wed as well (Not confirmed) Officer core of the guild is a group of RL friends that have been raiding since the 40-man days of Vanilla. Progressed through Normal / Heroic content of each expansion thus far. Needs: Tank - DK, Paladin / Druid ---------------- Healer - H Paladin / MW Monk / Priest --------------- Dps - Mage / Warlock / Hunter / Spriest / Rogue / Monk / Balance Druid / DK / Shaman / Warrior -------------- Any interest please post on this forum or Message in game @ Totes#1982Totès0 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Bleeding Horde Project <Horde> So, i made some cool banners and all, but it seems like blizzard won't let me display the pictures on the post. Sorry. The links are still there in case you want to check them out :) http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/600/qdne.png First of all, who am I? Some 20 years old random person who have been playing this game since WotLK, BIG fan of PVE, who is coming back to wow after a kind of long time and wants to start fresh since the game has changed a lot and i don't know how to plat my class as well as i used to. Second, what do I want? 1. Find people who are interested in the same thing as I am. 2. Find people that depending on how things turns out to be, are willing to start fresh just as I am. 3. Possibly start a serious PVE guild as soon as possible so we can prepare to when WoD comes out. http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/823/a3ep.png THE BLEEDING HORDE PROJECT The Bleeding Horde project is something i really wanted to do since i started raidind. I had so much fun raiding Ulduar and later ICC with my guildmates that ever since the guild broke up I wanted to be a part of that kind of environment again. That being said, I would like to present to everyone that took the time to take a look at this post the "Bleeding Horde Project". So, as i have said before, this project is intended to bring together players that are interested in serious raiding to prepare for when WoD comes out. If we get to a situation where we have a considerable amount of people interested on the Project, a guild will be created, on a server that is yet to be decided (since I'll be presenting the project on some other realm forums too). http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/707/y4fn.png GUILD OBJECTIVES If we get to the point where we will be creating a guild, these will be the MAIN guild objectives. 1. Get together as a group to form a solid guild base, since probably most of us will have never met each other before. 2. As soon as a solid base is formed, depending on the number of member, a recruiting period will be started accordingly to the guild's necessities. 3. And as a last step, 10 man and 20 man cores will be organized since blizzard made 25 man rading pointless because of the 20 man Mythic difficulty. That was all, thank you everyone that took the time to read it all, I appreciate. If anyone has any question about me or the project, feel free to ask here, or add my Batle Tag. Battle Tag: Cmjunior#1797 http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/202/ev6z.pngYuufie0 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 534 Prot War LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raids anytime after 6 or 7pm EST Weekdays Preferably. Will have Legendary Meta this Week. Add Choady#1955 on Bnet for more info.Kugarok1 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Scoop phase recruiting 13/14 <Scoop Phase> is a new and up coming 10man raiding guild we went 13/14 in our first week of raiding and will continue to progress into heroic modes we are currently in need of a rogue and a hunter for our core 10man, raid times are saturday/sunday 1pm-5pm ST so if interested send in game mail or whisper to me or Procity and we will get to you as soon as we can.******** We are also recruiting casual and alt players to join our guild we give away gold to top 3 guild activity contributors 2000/1000/500 on a weekly basis !!Ruinlol2 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 SERVER IS DEAD??! aye doe.. wtf.. You ruined my Raid. thxJayefsi16 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 Effect Recruitment Effect is recruiting for our Second 10 man group raiding from 8:30-12:00 Tues/wed/thursday. Doing heroic modes so be geared for heroics with at least 2/14h exp. In need of one tank (nonwarrior) and One melee dps (nondk/shaman/monk). Vincis #1253Vincis0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 <Trademarked> 1/14H 10m recruiting Guild: <Trademarked> Site: www.hordetm.com Raid times: 9 PM to Midnight server time, THURSDAYS and SUNDAYS (yes, only 6 hours per week!) We are a friendly guild that recently knocked out Garrosh, and we're looking to start progressing on heroics. We've had the same core of 7-8 raiders for many years, but spent a lot of time picking up random people for our last few slots towards the end of SoO. We are dedicated to working on heroics as we prepare for Mists, but we need some more regulars in order to make that work. We're looking for a TANK and CASTER DPS. We're pretty flexible as to what we're looking for. If you're interested in starting fresh on heroics with a great guild of fun people, let me know (here, our site, in-game) and we'll set you up with a trial run. We also run flex on late-night Fridays (midnight-4AM server) if you want to tag along and see what we're like. Thanks for your time!Oktoberfest6 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 LF RDPS for 10m team. <Procella Oculus> Horde-Mal'ganis is looking to fill core RDPS for our 10m Team. We are working on some HM Bosses and need to fill a spot ASAP. Full on Mage and Warlock. Raid times are 8-10:30 pm CST Tuesday and Thursday. with option clean up on Mondays. Contact me for more info. Btag. mudphish#1500Ariedon3 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Red Ridge Thanx 4 da mammories.Exun1 Jan 20, 2014