Mal'Ganis

3d Group of returning players lf new home Hello all, As the title says, we are a group of returning players looking for a new raiding guild to call home. We all took a break during Nighthold after reaching 3/10M. Preferably looking for a weekend raiding guild, but will consider weekday guilds that raid late at night. Our group consists of the following: *905 Fury Warrior *902 MM Hunter *900 Balance Druid *906 WW Monk Leave a message here and we'll make sure to contact any promising guilds!Thorrash10 3d
3d Tranquil 9/9H , 3/9M Sunday/Monday Raids About Tranquil: Tranquil is an established guild comprised of several former top 50 US members that have raided together in many expansions. Tranquil was created with a very focused plan, to raid current mythic content without sacrificing our outside lives to make sure it happens. To ensure our goal, we’ve made a light raiding schedule of just 2 days. Our guild leadership is made up of experienced raiders that will work towards running the guild efficiently. Current Experience and Needs: 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, 9/9H, 3/9M Tanks: none Healers: druid, MW Monk Melee: Demon hunters, Ret pally, Rogue, Deathknights, WW Monk Range: Balance Druid, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Mage We value ability over class so if you are a great player feel free to app if you do not see your class above, we will consider all who apply Guild Application: https://goo.gl/Ev1fJk Expectations of Raiders and Applicants: All applicants should be ready to raid mythic content after acceptance. All raider should also have Discord and a working microphone. A good attitude towards raiding is a must. Help work towards changes and keeping a positive environment. Be involved and social with all our members! We’re building a raid team as well as a family. Communication. Be responsible for your own actions and help communicate with our members or leadership for circumstances involving the raid itself or any absences to come. Schedule: We raid Sunday, and Monday 7:30-11:30 pm EST. Because of our light schedule we require a high attendance rate, obviously with the occasional day to miss. Make sure these times work with your schedule before contacting us. Contact Information: Corvie (Recruitment Officer): corv#1397 If you have any questions regarding the guild or if you’d like to apply please contact any of these Battle Tags listed.Corvie8 3d
4d WET Recruitment keeping it moist Recruitment- <Wet> 8/9 heroic is in need of 1 healer and a few more competent dps to begin mythic progression 915 with concordance. Raid is t/th 730-1030 Cst raid environment is solid definitely have alot of fun in raid but get things accomplished Contact Mistywisty, Gornal, Guckyman in game or reply to this thread and ill get back to youMistywisty5 4d
4d 8/9H Weekend Guild LF Tank Currently Recruiting: Guardian Druid or Blood DK Raid Times: Saturday 11:00-2:00 and 3:00-6:00 Central time Our goal in Legion is to down all content on mythic difficulty in a timely manner. We are a relaxed, tight knit, friendly group who like to keep a light atmosphere while still downing raid bosses. With a 6 hour a week raiding schedule we expect our raiders to take progression seriously while still keeping a friendly environment. We’re looking for skilled, like-minded people who want to clear mythic content on a light raiding schedule. Contacts: Regression#1736 Guild Leader Yuebe#1363 Recruitment OfficeYuebe0 4d
4d <Avenge> 9/9 H ToS Needs MW and Mythic DPS <Avenge> is a 2 night a week guild that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30pm-12:30am EST. We have cleared all bosses on heroic difficulty in Tomb of Sargeras and are preparing to start progressing on the Mythic Difficulty. Due to player burnout/turn-over we have a few spots available for our mythic team and several spots available for our Heroic run. Our Progression for this Expansion includes: 7/7 Mythic EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Mythic NH 9/9 Heroic ToS We are currently recruiting solid RANGED dps and a solid Mistweaver for our group. If you think you might be a good fit, hit me up on battlenet. #Telmisartan#1130Telmi2 4d
4d RÜIÑ Recruitment don't miss this!! RÜIÑ of Mal'ganis is a newly formed guild of mythic players who had to step away from the game after EN but recently came back to roll ToS. Current Leadership does have 8/9 Heroic ToS experience. We have total roster of 14 players with an average ILVL of 913. We are currently looking for some Big Stick :*) DPS to round out our Mythic Roster. We have currently decided to raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10 pm to 1 am server with an optional day yet to be decided. We are set on healers and tanks but we are willing to trial anyone that is interested. If your currently unhappy with you guild leadership or the direction of your guild message us, if you want to reroll a different class and quickly make your new alt your main message us as, we have no problem gearing an alt as we are really looking for skill over gear. Please come join the madness! GM: Leonardò Ryjah#1135 (Alt code 149) CO GM: herrokitty#11895 Raid Leader: Stícks Sticks#11370 (Alt code 161) Recruitment Officer: Floiid Joesph#1537Leonardò2 4d
5d 928 Ele/OS Resto Shaman LF new guild Current guild has decided to call it quits for raiding. I am looking for a new guild that is at least 9/9H and moving into mythics. Currently am 9/9h ToS with a few pulls on mythic goroth. Prior raid experience 7/7m EN and 7/10m NH Prefer a guild that raids 2 or 3 times a week. Ideally a west coast server. I cannot start before 830pm PST so please do no reply if your guild raids before this time. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11493363/13/# https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Urz%C3%B6th Elemental Spec: I have ALL legendarys. APs 59. Main spec. Resto Spec: decent legendarys (roots and gloves) APs 52. Will heal when asked. Enhance Spec: have decent legendarys but not the AoE chest. APs 52. Feel free to contact me at Halstrom#1999Urzöth3 5d
5d 903 Arms warrior LF weekday raid team! I am currently searching for a evening raid team on the weekdays minus Friday. Start time around 930 ST/830MST, at least twice a week. I have been playing WoW since vanilla days and i am a very experienced player. Hit me up here or in game @Chodaberry #1122. Thanks for your time.Relapsn2 5d
5d 917/920 WW LF Heroic and Mythic Raiding Guild Looking to join a guild that is well into heroics, and is beginning or began Mythic ToS. 4/10 M NH, 10/10 H NH, 9/9 N ToS 8/9 H ToS I'm available from 7pm CST - 1am CST Sunday-Thursday Can provide some logs if needed. Add me in game or add my battletag illwillx12#1597Blowcane10 5d
5d 908 Ret Pally LF Guild Hi there! My guild recently disbanded our raiding group. I'm looking for a new home on Malganis Horde. I have experience 4/10 M NH and I'm looking to further that and jump into ToS. I prefer raid times between 6-11PM CST (with variance) really anyday will work. Please reply here or contact me in game Brofessor#11771. Thanks! EDIT: FOUND A HOME. THANKSBrogains9 5d
5d 911 Mistweaver LF weekday guild. Memeweaver looking to raid anytime Monday-Friday. logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22942839/11#metric=hps Meguh#1725Meguh6 5d
5d [H] 9/9H Recruiting for Mythic Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We have a core group of highly competitive, competent players that have shown an aptitude to quickly progress through Heroic raiding in to Mythic. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for the following class/talent specialization combinations: Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11EST Thursday 8-11 EST Sunday 8-11 EST Additional Note: Our guild rotates players into mythic progression professionally. Everyone gets an opportunity. Current Roster 25 Members. We are recruiting for a larger group to secure strong progression into Mythic Tomb by being able to rotate effectively and optimizing progression. Tanks: Any - Need 1 where some fights might require 3. Would recommend having a solid DPS off-spec. Healers: 1 SPOT Priest Paladin Shaman (Exceptional Healers of other classes will be considered) Ranged DPS: 2 SPOTS Priest Hunter Mage Druid (Exceptional Ranged DPS of other classes will be considered) Melee DPS: 2 SPOTS Paladin Warrior (Exceptional Melee DPS of other classes will be considered) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. This includes but is not limited to coming to raid prepared with food and Tomes of the Tranquil Mind. Additionally, all members are expected to be continually striving to progress their artifact weapon through running M+, doing World Quests, etc. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary in order to progress through Nighthold and beyond. Current progression: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, (currently 2% on Goroth with only 20 attempts) - Recruiting for Mythic Tomb For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our two officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. You may also contact me on this reddit post, discord, or add BNET I will try to respond shortly after the message is sent. Contact: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh Kreight#11259 - WildkreightBronzzero0 5d
5d [H]Mal'Ganis 9/9H Recruiting for Mythic Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We have a core group of highly competitive, competent players that have shown an aptitude to quickly progress through Heroic raiding in to Mythic. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for the following class/talent specialization combinations: Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11EST Thursday 8-11 EST Sunday 8-11 EST Additional Note: Our guild rotates players into mythic progression professionally. Everyone gets an opportunity. Current Roster 25 Members. We are recruiting for a larger group to secure strong progression into Mythic Tomb by being able to rotate effectively and optimizing progression. Tanks: Any - Need 1 where some fights might require 3. Would recommend having a solid DPS off-spec. Healers: 1 SPOT Priest Paladin Shaman (Exceptional Healers of other classes will be considered) Ranged DPS: 2 SPOTS Priest Hunter Mage Druid (Exceptional Ranged DPS of other classes will be considered) Melee DPS: 2 SPOTS Paladin Warrior (Exceptional Melee DPS of other classes will be considered) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. This includes but is not limited to coming to raid prepared with food and Tomes of the Tranquil Mind. Additionally, all members are expected to be continually striving to progress their artifact weapon through running M+, doing World Quests, etc. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary in order to progress through Nighthold and beyond. Current progression: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, (currently 2% on Goroth with only 20 attempts) - Recruiting for Mythic Tomb For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our two officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. You may also contact me on this reddit post, discord, or add BNET I will try to respond shortly after the message is sent. Contact: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh Kreight#11259 - WildkreightBronzzero0 5d
5d Returning 906 Vengeance DH Hello, my experience will be listed down below but first let me tell you what I'm looking for. At least for right now the only raiding I'm looking for is just random pick up times. Right now I can't dedicate myself to specific raid times and days so a set schedule won't work for me. I'd like to find a good home that runs mythic+ constantly and possibly run some normal and heroic ToS. Experience I'll only list Legion raids because I don't feel like going through every expansion. 9/9[M] EN 3/3[H] ToV 1/3[M] ToV 9/9[H] NH - Two guilds fell apart before running any mythic requiring me to give up at this point and go casual.Simming3 5d
5d <Polarity> Newly Reformed! About us: Polarity is a guild originated around progression and the enjoyment of the game. We strive to better ourselves as a collective whole, along with helping players reach there personal goals. We enjoy having a calm raid where we can joke with each other, but at the end of the day we want to kill some bosses and progress as far as we can which is why we are a casual/ semi hardcore raiding guild. Guild Progression: We are currently 8/10 Heroic as a guild looking to get our 20 man roster filled. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 Server time (Central) We are currently recruiting: Any exceptional raiders that want to progress and have a good time doing it. Looking Forward: Polarity is a guild founded by a collective group of people that want to progress and see results. We work as a guild every day to help improve our raiders, by running dungeons, key stones, raids, class improvement and late night drinking. We are trying to find people with the same attitude so we can as a group progress and reach all of our goals as a team and have something to show for it. If you feel you are able to reach our expectations and goal sets feel free to post here or add me on Bnet at Bambooski#1711Bamboóski14 5d
6d <Inertiå> LF Rogue T/Th 7:30CST 8/9H Hello, we are <Inertiå> , and we need a Solid Rogue to get ready for mythic content. We are currently 9/9N and 8/9H in ToS. Our raid group primarily consists of players who want to have fun downing content, but don't want the extreme schedule demands of a hardcore raiding guild. With only 2 raid nights per week, and a friendly raid atmosphere, we are best described as a "casual guild", but we do not have fun carrying people and take performance seriously enough to make sure everyone is at least of similar skill level within the group. Therefore, we like to trial applicants before joining just to be sure you will make a good fit for the guild. Raid Times: Tuesday's & Thursday's @ 7:30-10:30 Server Time (CST) [Optional Wednesday Raid to clear Normal ToS] If you are the type who enjoys reviewing a Warcraft Log to see what damage could have been better mitigated, what ended up killing us the most and how to prevent it, and overall how to improve rather than be a pessimist, this guild will be a good fit for you. Although we are specifically looking for a rogue, any exceptional DPS are encouraged to apply. Come to have fun raiding. Please drop a message here, or shoot a request to btag: Zelse#1859 OR... send an in-game mail to Zélse (Alt+0233). Thanks!Zélse7 6d
6d - [code][/code]Brynen0 6d
6d [H] <The Smile Club> 7/9H Recruiting all but especially in need of exceptional DPS. Raid Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST/Server Time Raid Progression: 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras <The Smile Club> is small community of driven players with the goal of progressing through Mythic Raids and Keystones. We are a small guild, formed from friends who have raided together in the past. We offer a close knit, fun and friendly environment with the intent of playing World of Warcraft to our best potential. Our mentality is to put our best foot forward in any content that we are challenging and we also expect that of our members. Contact Us: Raexin or Raex#1353 Drizzak or Drizzak#11124Raexin0 6d
6d [H] 3/9M ALT Mage LF Weekend Guild! Greetings, As title says, I'm looking for a home for my alt Mage for weekend raiding. My main is currently a 924 HPally sitting at 9/9H and 3/9M. I do not have BiS legendaries right now and the ilvl is a touch low, but I'm just looking for a chill weekend guild looking to clear Heroic and possibly eventually move into Mythic. It's not my greatest concern though, would just prefer a relaxed weekend environment. Don't have any actual true logs, I would take any that may show up on warcraftlogs with a grain of salt as they are unflasked/no food/no enchants etc. Obviously I will have the proper enchants and consumables with me and ready to raid. Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays work for me, although I would prefer Fri/Sat, any combination is fine with me. Evenings/night raids also, no mornings. If interested, please contact me at my btag, it is possible that I never look at this post again. amped#2776 Thanks!Ampedpewpewz0 6d
6d [H] 9/9H Recruiting for Mythic Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We have a core group of highly competitive, competent players that have shown an aptitude to quickly progress through Heroic raiding in to Mythic. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for the following class/talent specialization combinations: Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11EST Thursday 8-11 EST Sunday 8-11 EST Additional Note: Our guild rotates players into mythic progression professionally. Everyone gets an opportunity. Current Roster 25 Members. We are recruiting for a larger group to secure strong progression into Mythic Tomb by being able to rotate effectively and optimizing progression. Tanks: Any - Need 1 where some fights might require 3. Would recommend having a solid DPS off-spec. Healers: 1 SPOT Priest Paladin Shaman (Exceptional Healers of other classes will be considered) Ranged DPS: 2 SPOTS Priest Hunter Mage Druid (Exceptional Ranged DPS of other classes will be considered) Melee DPS: 2 SPOTS Paladin Warrior (Exceptional Melee DPS of other classes will be considered) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. This includes but is not limited to coming to raid prepared with food and Tomes of the Tranquil Mind. Additionally, all members are expected to be continually striving to progress their artifact weapon through running M+, doing World Quests, etc. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary in order to progress through Nighthold and beyond. Current progression: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, (currently 2% on Goroth with only 20 attempts) - Recruiting for Mythic Tomb For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our two officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. You may also contact me on this reddit post, discord, or add BNET I will try to respond shortly after the message is sent. Contact: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh Kreight#11259 - WildkreightBronzzero0 6d
6d <Did We Log>? 8/9H. LF exceptional DPS <Did We Log> [8/9H] is currently looking for exceptional healers and DPS (prefer Havoc Demon Hunter) to our core roster for Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night before joining our core team! Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as we prepare. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene1 6d
Jul 19 H.Priest 930 LFC Hi there i'm looking for a serious core but not hardcore!Trying to get a Mythic Core it doesn't have to be 3/9m but at least 9/9H -Weekdays (M-F) From 18:30 to 22:30- (CTM) Weekends Any Time- Old player , got plenty exp Raiding . Holy: -930 full geared -927 w/4 piece Tierr -58 Traits OS (Shadow) -922 w/4 pieces Tierr -50 Traits -9/9H Exp BT: Saltyplayer#11586Nodispell2 Jul 19
Jul 18 924-928 HPriest 10/10M 3/9M LFG Guild disbanded due to unrest. Was server 7th guldan kill on Stormrage, US 128, World 404, and was on track to much higher. I have experience coordinating everything with other healers and making calls. I'm heavily into theorycraft for hpriest and every healer, can play an hpaly alt at 915, and will have every healer at mythic level by the end of Argus. Druid is at 905 and monk/sham up and coming. Ultimate goal is to work towards world first keystone levels with the right people willing to go horde. Wombo#1894Milénka3 Jul 18
Jul 18 918 RET/PROT LF T/TH 8-? CST ToS Mythic LF a guild that raids consistently on Tues/Thurs no earlier than 8 Server (CST). I do not mind trialing and earning my raid spot obviously. Would prefer a group going after mythic content now, but would be ok with 7 or 8 of 9 heroic that will be going into mythic soon. I'm 918 equipped Ret, with a 918 Prot offspec, concordance on both. Any other questions, or offers, hit me up. ace1623#1389Kíernan4 Jul 18
Jul 18 918 6/9H Lock I'll keep this quick and simple. 1. Times available & time zone: 11p-4a EST 2. Server preference: Willing to transfer if I fit in 3. Faction preference: Horde( NO ALLIANCE) 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore/Casual 5. Current progression/experience: 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold and 9/9N 6/9H Tomb 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24529100/13#metric=dps https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/akumaryuujin 7. Contact info: Bnet- Akumaryuujin#1136 Discord- Akumaryuujin#1661 8. Anything else: I'm pretty laid back, fast learner of mechanics. Been playing WoW on and off since LK but didn't play during MoP and most of WoD. I've been a raid leader, officer, and co-gm of guilds in the past. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me on Bnet or DiscordAkumaryuujin7 Jul 18
Jul 18 <Supernova> 8/9H [T/W/Th] RECRUITING ► Battle.net Contact: - Ekyu#1483 Recruitment Needs: Exceptional DPS Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm Central What You Can Expect ► All Supernova raiders can expect fair distribution of loot and equal opportunity to raid. ► We will never ask anything of you that we wouldn't ask of any of our other members. ► You can expect a full duration trial period lasting anywhere from 3-6 weeks. ► Lastly, you can expect a group of dedicated, like minded players that are willing to go the extra mile for you to push content and develop our community. ► We will accept cross-realm trials. General Information Players with strong Tank/Heals off-specs that can switch based on guild need are a plus, as are those that can equally play different dps specs. We have a laid back atmosphere & attitude and expect our members to have the same mindset. While we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves, we maximize our raid time and expect members to focus. We expect our members to perform well and theory-craft on their class in order to optimize their performance. Best of luck, TeamSupernovaElyseal6 Jul 18
Jul 18 <Ancient Trials> Weekend Raiding Guild <Ancient Trials> is a weekend Horde semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our progression raids are 8-11pm server time Saturday and 7-10pm server time Sunday (Central). We are now 4/9 H TOS. We are looking for a few raiders to join our progression raid group. We need some good DPS and a Healer to fill out our team. We also have groups who enjoy doing mythic+ through the week and weekend to help get gear. We are a group of friends who enjoy doing things together. We have raiders that have been with us through multiple expansions and we are looking to continue growing our guild while making new friends to kill junk and get fat loots! Groups of raiders and social players are welcome. No application required! If you have questions, you can look for us in game or add us: Squallion (Real ID: Squall#1444) Hitêm (Real ID: Hitem#1860) Làdyaccalia (Real ID: Ladyhawk#1728) You may also visit our website at www.ancienttrials.com for more information.Squallion2 Jul 18
Jul 18 <Hypnotic>- -Fri/Sat- 9/9H 1/9M ToS LF DPS Hey All- <Hypnotic> Mal'Ganis About Us: We are a Mythic Progression raiding guild on Mal'Ganis, currently 9/9 N, 9/9 H 1/9M ToS, 8/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M. We are recruiting a few DPS -- -- for Mythic ToS progression! Raid Times: Fri-Sat 7-11 pm CST, invites going out at 6:40pm. Optional Raid Times: Thursday: 7 pm CST - Norm/Heroic 9/9 ToS Clear Expectations: -As we only raid two nights a week attendance and competence is necessary. You must keep at least a 90% attendance. If you can not make a night you must contact an officer and let them know ahead of time. -Show up with flasks, food, pots and tomes enough to raid for the night. -Read up on and completely understand the fights we will be progressing on for the night. This not only includes the fight mechanics, but also understanding what talents you should be running for each fight. -We run a bench of around three people, some fights we may need to swap out to make the comp more suitable for some encounters. You must not take it personally, as that is a basic necessity in mythic raiding. -Have your weapon at least up to 50 traits Recruitment Needs: 1-2 DPS - Any class really Death Knight- Frost High Druid- Balance High Demon Hunter - High Rogue- High Warlock- High Mage- High Shaman -Elemental High Warrior - High Hunter - Medium Priest - Shadow/Holy Medium We encourage anyone interested to apply. Every spot is competitive, so if you feel that you can compete please reach out to us. If you have any questions or would like to apply you can contact us through bnet: Sasquatchbak#1535, Sting#1585, or Anrah#1188.Sasquatchbak10 Jul 18
Jul 18 <Avid> is recruiting for weekend raiding. <Avid> (8/9 H) is a Casual Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players with different backgrounds coming together with a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks! CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DPS (Melee & Range) Healer (HPally) We are willing to work with any exceptional high performing players interested in obtaining a position on our roster. CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid Saturday / Sunday (8PM – 11PM CST Alt Night Friday (8PM – 11PM CST M+ Keystones Normally evenings on non-raid nights OBJECTIVE: Our objective is to full clear each raid, while still being relevant current content, on mythic difficulty. EXPECTATIONS: Attendance: We are looking for players that can make most main raid nights. As we only raid 6 hours a week, we are relying on everyone being available each raid. However, we do understand that unplanned events can prevent you from making a raid night here and there - real life absolutely comes first! If you are going to miss a raid, we would ask for the courtesy of posting in the attendance channel in discord to let others know. Positive Attitude: Wiping many times can be frustrating. We ask that these frustrations are brought up in a constructive manner. We want everyone to feel like they have a voice, and encourage you to bring up questions or concerns, however, keep the way you do so respectful to all parties involved. Willingness to Improve: We need everyone to be able to play their character at their highest level. We recommend going over your logs from the night prior before raid to see where you can improve. The leadership always has an open-door policy on log review – we are willing to help you improve. If we cannot help you, we can point you to some good material to read or watch. We encourage and recommend that you are active on non-raid nights. This includes completing mythic keystones and world quests. The players here run Mythic + on non-raid nights and are always looking for more to join. We want all players to be able to bring anything to the leadership’s attention, even if you feel that it is something small. Concerns cannot and will not be resolved if they are not brought to our attention. CONDUCT: The guild is made up of adults of many different ages and genders. We expect everyone to behave appropriately. Discord is an open environment to have a good time, but when it is progression time we ask that all members focus on the task at hand. If something is said or posted that offends you just ignore it (within reason). We can deal with these issues after raid or throughout the week. REQUIRED ADDONS: BigWigs or DBM Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil Other addons that help you perform at your highest capability is recommended (WeakAuras/TellMeWhen; UI Replacements – ElvUI/TukUI/Etc.; raid frame replacements – Grid2/Healbot/Vhudu) OTHER INFORMATION: The guild consists of players with different backgrounds and we welcome anyone to join in on the journey to kill Mythic Kil'Jaeden. We are here to welcome anyone, no matter their differences. Some of the guild members maintain alts and we will try to incorporate them into the fun. This includes Mythic keystones and Alt Raid Nights. If you are interested in joining please contact: Mast@ Mike1#11169Mâst2 Jul 18
Jul 18 DRIVE | US | Mal-Ganis - 9/9N 3/9H DRIVE | US | MAL-GANIS - Recruiting Raiders! 9/9N 3/9H - Casual Guild DRIVE is a casual raiding guild that has been raiding together for around 4 years now. We have done mythic raiding in the past under different banners such as <Treachery> and <Perfidia> clearing 12/13 M HFC, and 5/7 M EN, but are looking to take a more casual approach to progression moving forward. We took a break upon release of NH reforming after the release of TOS. We are looking to clear H ToS in a timely manner and dabble in what mythic has to offer. We raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130 Server time! With an optional night on Wednesday at the same times. Atmosphere - Most of our members have been around for a long time and our guild atmosphere is one that does not take things too seriously. Our guild is definitely an adult environment where we expect our members to be able to take a joke and dish them out equally. Having said that when we get to progression we try to tone it back and down bosses. Atleast to the best of our ability. We group for M+ throughout the week and have a decently active player base. Performance - As far as our expectations of performance, we simply expect you come prepared and perform to a reasonable level. Effort and attendance is what matters and initiative to improve means a lot. We will not carry dead weight, but we will take the time to work with those who are struggling in a constructive way. It is a team effort after all and we are all here to down bosses as a unit. Preparation - We provide flasks/potions to the best of our ability and use the guild bank for repairs. This means all we ask of you is that you bring reagents such as tomes for respec and potentially your proper food. Loot - Loot is distributed through the use of loot council and is handed out in an efficient yet fair manner. We distribute loot across the raid as equally as possible while considering the different benefits of certain pieces for different classes. We are here to kill bosses, loot is not our priority. What/why are we recruiting? Anything skilled/experienced DPS looking to apply. Our roster has shrunk as the expansion has dragged on due to a number of members quitting the game and we are looking to hopefully gain new members who hopefully become great friends. As said before most of our members have been around for years, so if you are looking for a new home we are hopefully the place for you! Where do I apply? drive.gamerlaunch.com - The site is a work in progress and we are overhauling some of the sections but the applications are available and I check them daily.Gordul0 Jul 18
Jul 17 [H] Prowlers of the Night 6/9H 9/9n - LF DPS <Prowlers of the Night> Mal'Ganis Raid Times Wednesday & Thursday 10:30pm - 1:30am (Server) Recruiting Tanks: Closed Healers: Looking for healers with viable DPS offspec. DPS: Recruiting 910+ ilvl DPS - we have 0 boomkins or hunters Progression Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal, 6/10 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic, 3/10 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic About Us <Prowlers of the Night> is a 200+ member guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are for the Horde. We are a laid back and friendly guild with an active roster both in-game and on our various social platforms (Facebook, Discord). We are constantly organizing Mythic+ and PVP groups. We also offer a social rank for those not yet ready to push for Heroic or Mythic progression and we are happy to help our social members grow. How to Join Scrogglez#1459Scrogglez7 Jul 17
Jul 17 [Horde]Arms warrior 875 [Horde]Arms warrior 875 looking to start raiding. Looking for a guild to start raiding with! I have currently have no exp. in raiding but I'm chill and willing to listen/learn. I'm 26/married/job so I'm looking for something somewhat casual as life does come first. I play most afternoons sometimes in the morning. Would prefer afternoon/night raid times. Anywhere from 7-1am EST.Aururon0 Jul 17
Jul 16 <Indicted> 9/9H T/TH 8-11 CST About Us <Indicted> is a fairly recent addition to Mal'Ganis mythic progression, formed by a couple of groups of long-time friends. We're not bleeding edge raiders: we don't want to be. We want to have fun, kill bosses, and work together. We emphasize those aspects of the game, and try to work together in a low drama environment. We want to provide everything to our raiders to make raids as easy as they can be, and progress our players as individuals and as a guild through mythic NH and beyond. We are looking for more raiders to join our raid team to help tackle mythic NH. We are also open to socials or non raid team members for mythic plus and joining for sunday funday(alt raiding normally) We are currently 9/9H Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-11 Thursday 8-11 Sunday (normal alt clear) 8-11 Recruitment Needs: Looking for any and all competent dps to round out the roster for the mythic push and to hit ToS hard. Below lies out what we are looking for but we can make any dps spec work in our roster. High Holy Paladin Shadow Priest Rogue Medium Mage Hunter Low Expectations -Have discord -Be prepared for raid(we only raid 6 hrs a week so be ready) -We use Rclootcouncil to distribute loot make sure its downloaded Contact You can contact any of the following people for more information or respond here. divinety#1527 dbag#1822 Doomy#1595 Crowe#1692Divinitii18 Jul 16
Jul 16 921 arms warrior lf guild 10/10m, 8/9h arms/fury warrior coming back from a short break for summer vacations. I am looking for a guild thats 2-3 nights and wants to push cutting edge. Thank you for the consideration. My btag is Zazabi#1256.Deadgore7 Jul 16
Jul 15 Rebuff For Confidence -12 Hour (5/9 Mythic) [Rebuff for Confidence] is a Mythic progression guild looking for experienced raiders who are determined to clear Mythic content. Looking to push into the the top US 50 for Tomb of Sargeras. The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic- US #68 The Nighthold 10/10 Mythic- US #106 Tomb of Sargeras 4/9 Mythic Raid Times: 12 Hours 8:30PM-11:30PM Server (Central Time) Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday Recruitment: All Exceptional Applications Considered Ranged: Hunter - High Shadow Priest - High Warlock - High Balance Druid - Medium Melee: Exceptional Applications Only Healer: Exceptional Applications Only Apply At: http://rfcguild.shivtr.com/ Contact: Pragmatics#1790 Kakuzzu#1459Progenex16 Jul 15
Jul 15 2-Day Top 23rd US (4/9M,10/10M) Late Fri/Sat Mutiny (7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, currently 4/9M) Raid Team 2 of <Seraph> US-Mal'ganis (Horde) is recruiting experienced, raid-ready players for Tombs of Sargaras progression! Consistently 2-Day Top 25 US Team throughout all of Mythic EN, Mythic ToV, and Mythic Nighthold!! We were 9/10M before the Elisande nerf and we're excited to have cleared Mythic Nighthold for our Cutting Edge Gul'dan! Our raid times: 11:45pm-3:15am CST 2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night We are currently opening up recruitment for 1-2 Core Raiders Any exceptional, Mythic-Ready players may apply @ Seraphguild.com: Recruitment needs are as follows -- Must be 910+ with 52+ weap traits • Beefy Rogue • Beefy Mistweaver/RDruid/RSham/HPally • Any Exceptional DPS with Mythic Raiding Exp. We provide Cauldrons, Feasts, Enchants, Vantus Runes, and Gems to Raiders and Promising Trials. (Trial positions are competing to be a part of the Mythic Roster -- must have logs) Mythic ToS: 3/9M!! Mythic Goroth - 9 Pulls Mythic Harjatan - 10 Pulls Mythic Demonic Inquisition - 23 Pulls Mythic Sisters of the Moon - 20 Pulls Heroic ToS: Goroth: 2 Pulls (Comets OP... Zzz) Demonic Inquisition: 1 Shot Harjatan: 1 Shot Mistress Sass: 1 Shot Sisters of the Moon: 1 Shot Desolate Host: 2 Pulls (switching Sides too tough) Maiden: 10 Pulls (Color Blind) Fallen Avatar: 14 Pulls (let's take swords to Melee) Kil'jaeden: 36 Pulls (red swirls???) Mythic Nighthold: Mythic Botanist (4th) - 41 Pulls for prog. (pre- 7.2) Mythic Spellblade (5th) - 30 Pulls for prog. (pre- 7.2) Mythic Krosus (6th) - 42 Pulls for prog. (pre- 7.2) Mythic Tichdrondrius (7th) - 70 Pulls for prog. (pre- 7.2) Mythic Star Auger (8th) - 85 Pulls for prog. Mythic Elisande (9th) - 105 Pulls for prog. (pre-nerf) Mythic Gul'dan (10/10M!!) - 23rd in the U.S. for 2 Day Teams!! 263rd in the US Overall. About Seraph Seraph of US-Ma’ganis is a GIANT mythic progression raiding guild featuring 13 full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server doing so on fairly limited raid schedules. We have been around now for 6+ years and we will be here tomorrow. Seraph very easily could be the last guild you ever join! We currently have 9 Mythic Teams, 3 Casual/Heroic raid teams and a Rated BG PvP Team! About Mutiny Mutiny (R2) has been alive and kicking for over 2 years now! As a team, R2 began at the start of the Hellfire Citadel raid tier, getting 13/13M and 22 Mythic Archimonde kills and mounts! As a Two Day team, we're excited to have wiped out Cutting Edge for Mythic Emerald Nightmare, Mythic Trials of Valor, and Mythic Nighthold. We're all looking forward to Tombs of Sargaras Progression! Apply at Seraphguild.com Lorque#1394Slothytaunts80 Jul 15
Jul 15 Weekend Raiding Guild LF Tank <Tabbed out> US Mal’Ganis Horde The core of our group has been together since Burning Crusade. Our goal in Legion is to down all content on mythic difficulty in a timely manner. We are a relaxed, tight knit, friendly group who like to keep a light atmosphere while still downing raid bosses. With a 6 hour a week raiding schedule we expect our raiders to take progression seriously while still keeping a friendly environment. Currently Recruiting: Tank -Monk, Druid or DK (Any interested players are welcome to apply) We’re looking for skilled, like-minded people who want to clear mythic content on a light raiding schedule. Requirements: A positive attitude TS with mic Be a team player Be able to consistently make raid times Raid Info: Raid Days: Saturday Raid Times: 11:00-2:00, 3:00-6:00 PM Server (Central Standard Time) Voice: Team Speak Contacts: Regression#1736 Guild Leader Yuebe#1363 Recruitment OfficerYuebe0 Jul 15
Jul 14 >>Unstable Minds<< 5/9H 9/9N TOS >>Unstable Minds<< Mal’Ganis- 5/9H 9/9N We are looking for all classes and specs for our Core ToS Heroic/Mythic Team. Raid Times: Friday-Saturday 7-11 Server Time Leave a message here or add me on bnet: Spartacus855#11565Sathrel3 Jul 14
Jul 13 [H] <BFFs> Recruiting DPS And Heals <BFFs> is a laid back raiding guild currently recruiting for heroic/mythic TOS, formed by previous top US guild raiders, our officer core has CE Xavius, Guldan etc. We are currently looking to build a core group of raiders to begin mythic progression on TOS. Raid times are: Sat/Sun 7am-11am PST, 9am-1pm CST. With an added day the first week or two of new content as voted on by the guild. Currently need DPS & heals. Message the following for more info: Phtes#11727 stickyfish#1505Crittorìs5 Jul 13
Jul 13 Erebos 3/9m LF Dps <Erebos> Is a Progression guild based on US Mal'ganis (PVP High Pop Realm) - We are serious about pushing top 200 U.S. rankings. Aiming for a higher ranking further down the line. CST Tuesday - 7:00pm - 11:00PM Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM Things we need; Strong Dps players but mainly after another strong melee and all strong ranged dps players mainly hunters. As well as another strong healer to join our core. Current Needs: S Priest Hunter Rogue Strong Dps with good mechanical skill Mainly looking for strong players who understand big numbers do not mean dead boss.' We are currently looking for another full time tank as well as strong dps. If you think you will bring something to our raid team please feel free to contact us even if we are currently not looking for your class. We will consider ANYONE who seems strong and willing to join our team, but raiding experience is shined upon, as we are serious about pushing content incredibly hard. There are no carries here. We have a few strict requirements to join our core. Officers to Contact Chaoticrtrd#2457(GM)Unkut11 Jul 13
Jul 13 LF Morning Raiding Guild Hello all, I am a returning old school raider from BC/WoTLK. I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids in the morning hours during the week. I am currently working the graveyard shift and dont have access to 90% of the raiding guilds. With that being said I am currently 875 ilvl and rising quickly. I am looking for a guild that has interests in doing heroic content (ToS) and then progressing into mythic content. I know my ilvl is very under the required levels at this time, but I am willing to work and earn a slot on a morning raiding team. I currently am playing Unholy DK (Artifact Level 50) with Blood Offspec (Artifact Level 38) Thank you for your timeGulinek0 Jul 13
Jul 12 [H] Retribution - 2 Day 8/9H ISO DPS Retribution was formed in 2006. We have a history that stretches over 10 years. And while the faces and leadership have changed over this time the idea has not. Our Goal Progress on current content 2 nights a week while offering a community you can enjoy. Guild Atmosphere Retribution offers a laid back and casual guild atmosphere. We are an 18+ guild. We are not a family friendly guild. We have multiple pugs and M+ groups that run every week for various things. We have a casual rank for players that don't want to, or can't, raid with us but would still like to be part of the community. Our community is a diverse group of craziness. This allows for our raiders to bring friends/family into the guild with them as long as they meet the 18+ criteria. Raid Environment Retribution aims to offer a consistent and laid back raiding environment. Killing bosses is the end goal. We just refuse to hate the game while doing it. If you are worried about server ranks then this probably isn't the place for you. If you want to kill some pixels while talking %$@# and making jokes then this just might be the perfect fit. Our attendance policy is rather lax for the amount of time we raid and as long as you are communicating with us there shouldn't be an issue. If you are the type of player that just doesn't have the time to invest crazy hours anymore, but you can't bring yourself to quit the game for whatever reason we are probably the place for you. Current Progression EN 4/7M ToV 3/3H NH 6/10M ToS 9/9N 7/9H 0/9M Raid times Tuesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST Weekly Casual Alt Raid (Optional Night) Friday 8:30pm CST Current needs: Tanks: -Closed- Healers: DPS/Healer Hybrid Players DPS: HIGH Expectations Being easy going doesn't mean we don't have a few things we ask of our raiding members. - Be present (Show up & be ready to pull at raid time.) - Be prepared (Know fights, have gear ready (gems/enchants), etc.) - Be Positive (Be respectful to each other, don’t complain or whine etc.) Loot Loot is generally left on personal for trash bosses and long time farm bosses. New boss kills and tier bosses are master looted to a roll that favors Raiders > Trials and set completion > ilvl boost. How to Join If you are interested contact Alwäys @ Always#11628 Pannie @ Pannie#1150 Sundee @ Sunde#1384 RetributionFTW.comAlwäys71 Jul 12
Jul 12 <Trauma> Night team 1/9M & 9/9H LFM Trauma-Mal'Ganis is a well established PvE guild that has had raiders raiding together since TBC. We are in need of exceptional raiders to join our second raiding team. We have been blessed with so many qualified raiders and applicants that we have created a second raiding team. This team is currently 1/9M & 9/9H in ToS, but includes players from evening team with 2/9M experience. We are looking to push content with this team as far as we can and build a strong roster for Tomb of Sargeras. Please see below to check out which classes we are specially interested in, adding to our roster. Currently Recruiting: - Hunter (BM/MM) high - Warlock high - Ele Shaman high - Unholy Death Knight high - Ret Paladin high - Shadow Priest medium - Arms Warrior low Recruitment closed for following classes or specs: Demon Hunters and Mages. Please note: All exceptional players are encouraged to apply and will be considered for a trial even if their class/spec is not listed in our recruitment needs. Raid Times: Tuesdays - 11:30pm - 2:30am (CDT) Thursdays - 11:30pm - 2:30am (CDT) Sundays - 11:30pm - 2:30am (CDT) Legion Progression for Night team: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Nighthold - 8/10M Tomb of Sargeras - 1/9M & 9/9H If you are interested in joining our raid team or as a casual player, please apply at our website listed below, leave a comment below or message recruitment officer listed below in game. Website: http://trauma-malganis.shivtr.com/ - Please mention that you are applying for night raid team. Recruitment Officer: Magisterial#1342 or Magisterix-Mal'GanisMagisterix6 Jul 12
Jul 12 917 Hunter LF Weekend Morning raiding guild A experience hunter looking for a weekend morning raiding guild. I have my artifact power at 58 for both MM and BM spec with 55 for my SURV. My asking day/time frame are a little odd but due to unforeseen circumstances I can only raid during in the morning on the weekend. Thanks. Reply to this post or whisper at Kennyle#1386Kennyle0 Jul 12
Jul 12 922 Resto Shaman LF Mythic Guild Not looking anymoreKàtara1 Jul 12
Jul 11 913 Enhance LF late-ish raiding guild Competitive mythic raider LF new guild. Pref raid times to be past 10pm est. Im a bit behind after taking a break after M Krosus progression failed, so I dont expect an immediate raidspot, but id like to get in on heroic ToS and catch up and then trial for Mythic once my gear was in a proper spot. Hmu on here or in game Mully#1137 or the altcode for my Y is alt0253Mullý1 Jul 11
Jul 11 <Cobalt> 3/9M Recruiting Healer! <Cobalt> is recruiting! Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:30am CST Progress: 3/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS 10/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 3/3 Mythic ToV 3/3 Heroic ToV 7/7 Heroic EN 7/7 Mythic EN Current class needs: HIGH DPS - Spriest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, Resto Shaman Medium - Rogue Low - Mage, WW, DK Will consider any exceptional players. About us: <Cobalt> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild. We're a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. After finishing out the tier, we seek to bolster our roster so we can push hard when Legion hits. We know that when Legion hits, many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong early expansion classes. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic hfc provided they have impressive logs that show that they know what they're doing. Post progression we continue to raid as we sell runs for gold - this is shared among everyone and gives time to class change/bolsters our roster as we look forward toward new expansions. Loot: Loot is distributed via a loot council system. Raiders are prioritized over trials. Expectations: Maintain good attendance, and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can't make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial. You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we're doing on any particular night! Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you, and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class. Communicate on voice comms effectively. Come to raid prepared with flasks, pots, food, and runes. If interested please fill out an application at our website: http://www.cobaltmalganis.enjin.com/recruitment Contact: If you have any questions about our team please feel free to contact Darthmagei, Endless or our GM on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec (Hoofisagoof#1660, DemonHunter#1249), or shoot a whisper to anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraftlogs.com, and if requested we can provide VOD's of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon! DemonHunter#1249Tríno35 Jul 11
Jul 11 [H] 3/9 M Tues/Thurs LF Mage About: <Next Week for Sure> is a 3/9 M ToS guild. Our goal is to progress quickly only raiding two nights a week. Raid Times: Days: Tuesday & Thursday Times: 8:00-12:00 (Eastern) Recruitment: We are currently recruiting all exceptional players to round out our roster. All spots are competitive. Special considerations will be given to the following: High Demand: - Mage Requirement: - 920 ilvl, 52 weapon - BiS Legendaries Core expectations/requirements: -Must be available for the majority (95%+) of Raids and inform leadership in the case of a pending absence Loot/Communication/Media: -Loot will be distributed via loot council with priority to BiS > MS > OS -1 BiS per slot per difficulty per tier barring exceptional circumstances -Our Primary communication tool will be Discord (Desktop App). Important guild info and discussions will also take place here. Link to WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Next+Week+For+Sure You may also add the recruitment officer @Toweler#1113, if needed.Poxx37 Jul 11
Jul 11 [H] <Raiders Digest> 1/9M 8-11PM T/W/T <Raiders Digest> Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thu - 8:00 to 11:00PM Server (CST) ToS - 1/9M 9/9H Nighthold - 8/10M Loot System: Loot council w/ EPGPLootMaster About us: <Raiders Digest> is a weekday raiding guild on Mal'ganis(US). We were founded at the beginning of Legion by a group of friends from previous expansions and other games. Our goal is to be a competitive mythic guild, while keeping a relaxed and drama-free atmosphere. Currently we are seeking dedicated players to join us in for ToS progression. Requirements: - Consistent attendance - Be prepared with food, potions, and properly gemmed/enchanted gear. Cauldrons and repairs are provided on progression nights. Invites start 15m prior to raid time, and we aim to be ready to pull at 8:00. - Able to use Discord. Microphone is useful but not necessary. What we want from you: - Desire to improve, we want players who do more than only show up for raid, and put effort into researching rotations, looking up encounter mechanics, optimizing stat weights, analyzing performance in logs, running content outside of scheduled raid times, etc. - Performance. When judging performance, mechanics are typically more important than pure damage, and we look at metrics such as avoidable damage taken, and fight specific metrics like # of soaks and % damage to adds. - Mature attitude, able to take criticism/advice. Understand that you may be asked to sit out from time to time, depending on our roster. - Gear and Experience, while important, are only loose indications of player ability. They are also easy to acquire. We are recruiting for the long term, and have no problem gearing up a promising raider. That being said, you should be performing well at your gear and content level. Our farm runs are open invite, and every player will have the chance to prove themselves. If interested or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Gileon#11389Kanshou48 Jul 11
Jul 10 Any Guilds on UK/EU timezone by chance? I've recently moved to UK and i'm not on the mood to reroll an EU server...Demonrunner0 Jul 10