Mal'Ganis

Jan 12 <Byte Club>Looking for mid evening raiders My friends and I have spent the last few weeks looking for a raid group that supports our raiding hours and have not been able to find one. We have decided to go out and start our own to fill in these early evening time slots. I have ran guilds in the past through high level content, and plan to do the same here, we just need the people. Currently we need all specs/classes to get started and will have an updated list once we have recruited a few more members. Raid times will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 6-9PM Server Time. The plan is to get started when Nighthold comes out. If you are interested, add me on battle net (Frown#1213) and lets talk.Frowñpower0 Jan 12
Jan 12 [H]<Low Parses>2/7M 3/3H Saturday Raid <Low Parses> is looking for melee and ranged DPS that are 865+ to add to our Mythic core roster. We raid Mythic Emerald Nightmare every Saturday at 6:30 PM server. Discord is required; combat logs are well regarded. Additional Raid Times: Heroic Trials of Valor at 6:30 on Tuesdays; will be changed to Nighthold on release Heroic Emerald Nightmare at 6:30 on Wednesdays; will be changed to Nighthold on release If you want to join our guild or have any questions, feel free to mail my toon (Marillene) ingame, or add my battle tag: jmo#11508 and message me there. Thanks!Marillene0 Jan 12
Jan 12 PtBG 7/7M 3/3H - rDPS + Disc <Pretending to Be Good> is a raiding guild on Mal'Ganis, US [Horde]. Progression status: - 7/7M - 3/3H We are currently seeking ALL serious and exceptional raiders, for our Mythic Raid team. Raid Schedule: - Tues: 8:00PM - 12:00PM (CST) - Thurs: 8:00PM - 12:00PM (CST) - Sunday: 8:00PM - 12:00PM (CST) We bring up to 30 players for Heroic, with 20 COMPETITIVE raid spots for Mythic. We ask for everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid invites. ___________________________________________________________________ Recruiting: Primarily looking for skilled Ranged DPS, know your class and pull your weight. Melee feel free to apply. - High Priority: Lock, Disc Priest, Hunter, Ele - Medium Priority DPS: Feral, Balance, WW, Rogue ALL CLASSES Feel Free to Apply. http://pretendingtobegood.shivtr.com/ ___________________________________________________________________ About Us: Our core is filled with a variety of experienced, serious, and dedicated raiders, from past endgame/hardcore raiding guilds; from Vanilla to WoD endgame [Heroic & Mythic] content. Although we consider ourselves to be jokesters, we all have the same goal in mind: Progression. The raiding team is built up of players with similar ideals: we want to progress and we want each player to give their all. We are more than willing to help all members of the guild improve. If you want to get better, kill bosses, and you have a very team-centric mentality you will get along with everyone great: no Lone Wolf mentality here. ___________________________________________________________________ When applying, it is generally a good idea to: - Complete the full application - Log out in PVE gear until you've received a response - Be honest - Use proper grammar and sentence structure. Do: •Know your class •Be open to constructive criticism •Enchant & gem your gear. •Have a positive attitude •Always try your best •Admit your mistakes •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (Food, Flasks, Pots) •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Advise an officer if you will be absent from raid •Be open to constructive criticism (yeah its on here twice) •Have fun! Don't: •Whine •Attempt to cheese meters without explicit permission •Scam or Ninja Loot •Be disruptive •Disappear randomly without notice ___________________________________________________________________ Who to contact: - Officers: Nexacutioner, Nidee, Playpenn, Kezluz - Bnet: BearsAirz#1566, Paladinlight#1801, Playpenn#1343, Kezz#11256 ___________________________________________________________________ Thank You for your consideration in joining our team.Nexacutioner45 Jan 12
Jan 12 delete deleteStrangefaze0 Jan 12
Jan 12 [H] <Rise> 7/7M 3/3H LFM Mal'Ganis EST We are a group of professional people that have been playing games together for over a decade. We believe we can have competitive progression raids without the extensive raid times many other guilds have. <Rise> has been described as the “most casual progression guild.” We are low-key and efficient with a silly side. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor and we are looking to bolster our core numbers for Nighthold Mythic raiding. We are on US-Mal’Ganis; if you are reading this from another server and are curious about transferring feel free to contact us. Recruiting
 We are currently looking for all kinds of DPS. 
Raid Times Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9PM to 12AM EST Loot System We use a hybrid loot council system where each week a different raid member becomes a part of the council and can help be apart of the decisions made. We use RCLootCouncil to track votes and loot history. Addons We use the following addons for our raids: DeadlyBossMods or BigWigs oRA3 RCLootCouncil Logs You can view the performance of our raids here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/166615/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Rise Contact If you are interested, please contact us. We can also arrange to speak with you on our Discord. Beegs#1664 Leo#1289 Omit#1911 Ryten#1695 Zykes#1649Zykes0 Jan 12
Jan 12 DAYTIME raiding 4/7m Unemployed on server Mal'Ganis is a three day raiding team that focuses on daytime progression and fun. We are accepting ranged and healers applications primarily, but consider all great applicants. Tues, Wed, Thurs 9AM-1PM CST www.unemployedguild.com or contact me via btag Yourdaddy#1318Zapowah5 Jan 12
Jan 12 <Keystone> 4/7M 2/3H is Recruiting DPS Hello all! <Keystone> of Mal'Ganis (4/7M EN and 2/3H ToV) is looking for dps to even out our raid team as we push more into Mythic EN. We raid T/W/Th from 5-8pm Server Time (6-9pm EST, 3-6pm PST). Tuesday is primarily our farm day, and W/Th is where we focus on progression content. Current Immediate Needs: Feral Druid Balance Druid WW Monk Also looking for: Hunter Mage Lock We are a relatively small guild ~100 people and is most active in the evening w/ members routinely running Mythics and High Keystone (no pun intended) Mythic+'s and Karazhan. We are a laid back group of players, understanding this is a game and that things can come up. We do not have a hard attendance requirement, we only ask that you let us know via Discord chat that you will either be late or absent from the raid! We use RCLootCouncil for loot and expect all primary raiding addons be used as well. And as stated above, we use Discord! If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on BTag @ Blinknasty#1949Mosfett11 Jan 12
Jan 12 [H] <SGBC> 4/7M : Recruiting for Nighthold <Shes Got Big Crits> Raid times: Tuesday: 8-11 EST Wednesday: 8-11 EST WHAT WE NEED: High Priority: Healers and Tanks Mid Priority: Ranged DPS ABOUT US: We started progressing through Mythic EN for 3 weeks with only 4-5 hours per week of progression time and have already gotten 4/7 on farm. Before the holidays we lost a tank and a few healers who either quit the game or decided to go on hiatus. We've been forced to try and PUG these missing positions with little success. We're trying to get back to original form and increase the hours per week we dedicate to progression. We need good healers and tanks to fill in the vacant spots we lost. We're a little melee heavy but are accepting ranged DPS on top of healers and tanks. While we're never short on jokes and always appreciate a perfect 5/7 meme, we do take raiding seriously and our main goal is to progress through the most challenging raids. While someone with experience is preferred, what we really care about is your ability to learn. If you haven't done much mythic raiding but you're confident that you can learn the fights and properly execute the mechanics, then do not hesitate to apply. We are looking for GOOD players. You can expect an active, reliable guild with a rich environment of personalities that takes progression (and memes) seriously. WHAT WE EXPECT: 1. A smart player who can learn and properly execute fight mechanics. Everyone screws up, and we'll all be learning the mechanics of The Nighthold together; we're not looking for a perfect player, but a smart player with the ability to self-assess, realize what they can be doing better, and fix it. We progressed through mythic EN very fast and we want to do the same with The Nighthold. 2. We understand real life > WoW and sometimes absence is unavoidable; working late, finals week, brother's birthday -- we've all been there, but we do expect you to be available for raids most of the time. 3. Dank memes CONTACT: Alth Grod100#11848 Byronic Byronic#1888Byronic0 Jan 12
Jan 11 H<ThirdRelicSlot>Recruitment(5/7M 2/3H)Area52 About Us: We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 5/7M and 2/3 Heroic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Emerald Nightmare - 5/7 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trails of Valor - 2/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Arms/Fury Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Shaman - Elemental Hunter - Open Druid - Closed Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - CLOSED Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: http://thirdrelicslot52.gamerlaunch.com Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Valerant#1592 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Baeldeath16 Jan 11
Jan 11 Erebos (7/7m 2/3m) T/W/T 7-11cst LF Ranged <Erebos> Is a serious Progression guild based on US Mal'ganis (PVP High Pop Realm) - We are serious about pushing top 100 U.S. rankings and are currently well on track to do it. www.ErebosWoW.com CST Tuesday - 7:00pm - 11:00PM Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM Things we need; Melee (Rogue / Feral / DH / WW / Ret) Tank (Current MT wants to role-switch to Ranged) Boomkin Ele Shaman Hunter We will consider ANYONE who seems good, but raiding experience is shined upon, as we are serious about pushing content incredibly hard. There are no carries here. We have a few strict requirements to join our core. To have an in-depth look at our rules, feel free to read our Ere-Bible linked below; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hl9B4v8cdGDKaqHyP8m8P3OZ3Vg0KQsHHoJcG8xv2EU/edit Lots of information on our website as well; ErebosWoW.com Officers to Contact Vredezbyrd (Recruitment Officer) VredsBattleNet@Gmail.Com Vizions (Healing Officer) Vizion#1338Vredezbyrd33 Jan 11
Jan 11 <Reckless> 2/3 Mythic ToV is Recruiting! --Recruitment-------------------------------------------------------------------- If you want it bad enough you will find a way, If you don't then you will find an excuse. That is the motto we go by here in reckless. Attendance and dedication to progression is what drive us forward. We play well together and expect our applicants to solid players as well. We take attendance serious. Recruits are expected to perform with the same high standards our core raiders play at. Being able to play multiple classes/specs competitively is a requirement. What we expect of our raiders. -Be on time and ready. (consumables, re-rolls, research) -Put as much effort into this as your teammates are. -remaining calm and collected. -If on bench stay ready to be brought in. A large portion of our members hang out in game and on discord daily and do things ranging from dailies, Mythic +, achievements, alt runs, other games and anything else you can think of together. We give players constructive criticism as well as take positively to constructive criticism and expect future applicants to as well. We like to joke around with each other and if you can't handle playful smart remarks as well as vulgar humor, don't bother applying. -Raid Schedule- Tuesday 7:00-10:00 Central Wednesday 7:00-10:00 Central Thursday 7:00-10:00 Central Sunday 7:00-10:00 Central (Optional Night) Add me on battlenet as FostTheGiant#1926 or discord as FostTheGiant#6059, for any question and please fill out an application at www.reckless.gg. Looking forward to finding people with the same mindset as us. Website: http://reckless.gg/applyFostie0 Jan 11
Jan 11 <Valar Morghulis>4/7M3/3H LF 1 healer We are looking for a resto shaman and/or holy paladin. We have a healer looking to go dps for nighthold so a core healing spot will be open for the right person. You will need to have your 4th gold trait activated by the time NH opens, and obviously be mythic capable/ competitive parses at your current Ilvl. Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 st. We are also on the lookout for any exceptional range dps. We like to carry a raid grp of 24-26 so when people have RL to attend to raids go on, pugging because a couple people have to miss raid is no bueno. It just makes sense. Blind DKP bidding system is how we distribute loots and discord for chat. So in conclusion, if you think you are the person we are looking for let me know, this post is pretty brief so add my battle ID and ask me anything Bananasplity#1415Bananasplity3 Jan 11
Jan 11 882 Equipped MW Monk 0/7 Mythic I have no Mythic Raiding experience but I consider myself to be a fully competent healer. I'm looking for a guild that raids starting at 8:30/9 pm Central. I'm not picky as to what days the raids are on or anything of that nature. More than happy to progress or simply be plugged in to a group that has already accomplished the raid content. I'm looking to join in with a competent guild before Nighthold drops in the next week or two. If you have room for a Mistweaver Monk, feel free to add my battlenet and give me a holler. #Hardor1303Hardory1 Jan 11
Jan 11 871 Lock 866 PWarrior alt LF Guild Ilvl:871 Lock/ 866 Prot warrior Current Experience: 7/7H 1/7M 3/3N Looking for a home to continue pushing mythic raiding. Looking for a late(r) night raiding team 8:30 pst+ start times. Currently Horde would prefer to stay horde unless your guild fits really well for me.Ansehelm6 Jan 11
Jan 11 H <Beats by Draenor> 5/7M EN 3/3H TOV LFM We're a newly established guild comprised of former Top 10 US Raiders, and top 250 US raiders, looking to push into Mythic and clear it in a timely manner before the release of each following tier. We're active in mythic/mythic+ dungeons, as well as 3 night a week raids during progression, and 1-2 nights during farm. Current Progress: 5/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday during progression. 7:00pm CST/Server Time - 10:00pm CST/Server Time. Classes Needed: Mage (High) Shadow Priest (Medium) Hunter (High) Exceptional Ranged DPS that can maintain 95% attendance. Contact Mosato(Eldrimoth#1806), Kerchibard(Drabz#1393), Displacement(Atra#1794). Beejuvenate(Beebbq#1794), Onepeg(Khamo#1103) You can also pop into our guild discord: (https://discord.gg/kNkHwjt)Kerchibard9 Jan 11
Jan 11 [H]Hard Knox is recruiting! Hard Knox is a brand new guild formed by a group of close, experienced raiders. We started this guild on the idea that progression is one of the most fun aspects of the game if done in the right, positive atmosphere. At the end of the day, the respect we have for each other and our guild is what is most important. We intend to keep this mentality while pushing to achieve Cutting Edge in each tier in the best environment possible. Our current core members have at least 7/7H with some having 7/7M experience. After many expansions of being in guilds that disband at the drop of a hat or when the roster is no longer needed because progression has been achieved we have decided to branch out and create this sense of a reliable community that we want people to be a part of. We have an absolute zero tolerance policy for toxicity or demoralizing behavior. Though we all are native to the East Coast area, we currently reside on Mal'ganis-Horde(CST). If anyone is interested in raiding for normal/heroic cross-server to try out our group you are more than welcome. Our current top priority is to begin building a roster that we can begin progressing though Nighthold with. We understand that unless we recruit many mythic raiders our Cutting Edge goal probably won't be achieved this tier but with starting early, we are hoping to have our core 20 mythic ready raiders built in Nighthold moving into future tiers. When we reach progression content consumables and repairs will be provided to all raiders and eventually we will offer guild repairs to all members. Our current goal for main progression raid schedule is T/ WED/TH 7-10CST (8-11EST) with a separate day also assigned for alts that anyone is free to sign up for. Eventually, we would also like to have a second group with a weekend schedule so that we have a group that works for everyone. Again, our goal is to create a guild that works for all our members, not just the top few ranks. Even though our core players are mainly looking for PVE progression, we strongly encourage those interested in playing casually/farming Mythic+ content/PVP to join as well. Many of us spend our spare time farming content for gearing/resources and would love to have more people to do this with. Please reply with any questions you have or feel free to drop me a tell in game if you would rather communicate there. My battletag is GabbyS#11603. We look forward to hearing from you!Oliviapope0 Jan 11
Jan 11 [H] LF Casual Skilled Guild I've been playing WoW since Vanilla and I have a few years of extremely high level raid experience and a solid PVP background. My friends quit a while ago so I've been pugging everything in Legion so far. I'm looking for a guild that is active (raids, Mythics, PVP) on Tues/Thurs 7-10ish (I'm usually around on the weekend too). I have 8 level 110s but I'm likely going to be playing a Frost Mage. I'm not looking to struggle on progression all day. I want to be efficient with my time. Please reply if you have a similar mindset and skill level.Leakypizza2 Jan 11
Jan 10 <EA> Server #9 Recruiting Healer <Exceptionally Average> is recruiting a Healer to join our mythic raid group. We are currently 7/7M EN and 2/3M ToV. We highly prefer a Restoration Druid or Mistweaver Monk but we are open to any exceptional healer. Raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8:00 PM-11:00 PM Server time (Central). Exceptionally Average was created at the start of WoD. It has been a competitive and stable guild on Mal'ganis ever since. We are mostly interested in players that want a long-term raiding spot. If you are interested, please contact Boppedu, Lautemortis, Phranqer, or Fistchi in-game. You may also add Kitedu#1209 if there are no officers online.Boppedu6 Jan 10
Jan 10 [H]<Cárpe Noctem> 4/7M EN Recruiting Cárpe Noctem of Mal'Ganis http://cn.apexmega.com/ Raiding Schedule: Mondays & Tuesdays 8:00-11:00 CST Current Progression: 3/10 M 10/10 H Cárpe Noctem is a well established guild on Mal'Ganis looking to continue an elite level of raiding while maintaining a very relaxed schedule. We have been raiding with one another for over 8 years and have created amazing chemistry and awesome friendships. We are looking to recruit players who are capable of stepping in and performing at a competitive level, allowing us to be one of the best casual(ish) guilds on the server. We do accept casual players and have many things to do on off nights! Recruitment: We are always open to quality players of every class and encourage anyone who is interested in enjoyable progression to apply. We are especially looking to recruit those people who no longer have time to raid a hardcore schedule but still would like to raid in an environment with folks of a similar situation. We are looking for ALL RANGED DPS classes with an immediate need for the following: DPS: (1) Priest - Shadow (1) Hunter - Marks (1) Druid - Balance Tank: (1) Non Warrior Tank. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are interested in becoming a part of Cárpe Noctem, please send us an application at http://cn.apexmega.com and good luck. For further questions or concerns feel free to contact Stersh or me on Battlenet: Gianfar#1769 Stersh#11538Gianfar26 Jan 10
Jan 10 [H] 3/3M <Instant Dollars> Recruiting! Apply at http://instantdollars.enjin.com/ Progression T18 13/13M US #116 T19 7/7M 3/3M US #32 Guild: Instant Dollars Realm: US-Mal'ganis (PvP) Server Time Zone: Central - Chicago Server Raid Schedule: TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY 8-11pm CST Recruitment: Currently looking for: Shadow Priest Mage Demon Hunter Ele Shaman Holy Paladin Disc Priest What we expect: -Dedication, Drive, Personality, and Skill -We expect full availability during raid times. Sometimes life happens and you have to miss a raid. Let us know in advance -We expect the raid team to perform at a high level and take responsibility for your performance -We expect you to research your class and the fights before raid -We expect you to learn quickly and adapt to all situations -We expect you to play whichever spec will perform best on a per-boss basis -We expect good communication skills About us: Instant Dollars formed at the launch of WoD by players who had been raiding since Vanilla and have been part of top 50 US guilds, We now raid with a reduced schedule, but still have the progressive mindset. We are serious when it comes to progression, but maintain a relaxed and fun raid atmosphere. We are looking for like-minded people who want to have fun and can play at a high level. Questions? Contact: GM/Raid Leader: Mek#1346 Officers: Kaz#1411, Arshadows89#1466, Rose#11840, Snuffles#1777, whitewolf#1870Slaughtaz36 Jan 10
Jan 9 <Doing It Live> LF DPS. 4/7M 3/3H <Doing It Live> is looking to add ~2 raiders to its core raid group. Emerald Nightmare has been a good experience for us, despite lacking the roster to regularly work on Mythic progression. We'd like to change that for Nighthold and maintain a consistent 20-man mythic raid group. Who are we? <Doing It Live> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our "core" consists of a mix of close WoW and real life friends- many of which have been gaming together since Vanilla! We do NOT consider ourselves a hardcore progression guild, but we do raid Mythic content. We won't be racing for kills, but we'll certainly be getting through the toughest content WoW offers, so long as we're all having FUN. In terms of ages and culture, we are all in our 20s. The majority of us are working full time, with some still finishing up school. We are definitely an "adult" guild as far as conversation goes, but we're very relaxed/goofy most nights. Also important: a large number of us are real life friends, so you should expect to get to know people by first name, and we ask you to at least provide us with an easy to remember nickname! Raid Schedule: 8-11pm Eastern US time on Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday. Please do not apply for the Mythic core if you are not confident about being able to maintain at least 75% attendance. We do a casual/alt run on Thursdays. This group clears Heroic EN and N ToV at the moment, and will facilitate a few split runs for the first week(s) of Nighthold. Recruiting: Hunter Warlock Elemental Shaman Mage WW Monk Rogue Other DPS considered with logs! Important Info Guild WoWProgress Page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Doing+It+Live When applying, please let me know your class/spec and character name. For our core raiders we expect an ilvl of 870+ and full artifact weapon traits- or close to it. We also expect you to have an understanding of EVERY fight in EN and ToV. We expect our raiders to come prepared. This means full gems/enchants and flasks/pots/food, ready before raid. We do not have a website, but we do manage guild chat and raid scheduling through Discord. Downloding the mobile app is HIGHLY recommended. Please reach me on battlenet @ Muffin#11275 to apply! Two of our other guild leaders can be reached at Sketon#1794 or Trider#1377. After we get in touch, we can go over the finer details of the guild rules, etc. and I can answer any questions you might have.Muffinlord1 Jan 9
Jan 9 LF Casual social guild I am a full time working college student and father , so I do not play often nor for long but do so to enjoy the World of Warcraft and it's inhabitants - sadly it is a very quiet game nowadays. I am looking for a fun, casual, social guild to liven Azeroth up! For The Horde ;)Thraum1 Jan 9
Jan 9 <SGBC> SHES GOT BIG CRITS 4/7M <Shes Got Big Crits> 4/7M Is your guild barely getting enough ppl on for heroic? Have everyone join our guild! Contact us Discord: doss#2951 BNET: glo#1340 Discord channel: https://discord.gg/43efS5B We need: Strong DPS (860+ ilvl // 320k+ dps) Compotent Healers Tanks with a DPS offspec (Guild wants to run LOTS of Mythic+) Why us? We are a Casual Guild with a smart approach to raiding. 75% Chance to get a Legendary! (Over the course of a year) We raid: Tuesday (7-10PM SERVER) Wednesday (7-10PM SERVER) Alt run Sunday What we offer - A fun, easy raiding experience. - Get more gear without stress. - A strong sense of community. Contact me: Discord: doss#2951 BNET: glo#1340 Discord channel: https://discord.gg/43efS5B Send me a message! Or, directly apply @ http://sgbc.enjin.com/recruitmentFeint36 Jan 9
Jan 9 [Rebuff for Confidence] US#68 12 Hours [Rebuff for Confidence] is a Mythic progression guild looking for experienced raiders who are determined to clear Mythic content. The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic- US #68 Trial of Valor 2/3 Mythic - US #65 Raid Times: 12 Hours 8:30PM-11:30PM Server (Central Time) Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday Recruitment: Recruitment is open for exceptional players to round out the roster for the current farm content and Legion progression 1 Ranged DPS Warlock - Low Mage - Low Hunter - High 1 Healer Restoration Druid - High All Exceptional Applications Considered Website: http://rfcguild.shivtr.com/Genealogies4 Jan 9
Jan 8 [H] Extreme selling Cutting edge [H] Extreme is selling Cutting edge Xavius 1/9 and full M EN runs and gear the week of 1/10. The price will be determined by the highest bidders. We will carry two people each night. We only left up Xavius for Monday night for people interested in the achievement only before it is gone forever and we will be selling the full clear (gear as well but it is extra) on Tuesday evening. If you are interested, please contact myself or Scarybad. Thanks!Excidías0 Jan 8
Jan 8 delete deleteMult0 Jan 8
Jan 8 <Procella Oculus> Recruiting <Procella Oculus> currently 7/7 H EN and 2/3 H ToV is currently recruiting to reinforce our roster for Nighthold and beyond. Our primary focus is heroic content and Mythic + dungeons with mythic raiding being a bonus. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-1030 pm server time. Right now we are accepting all active players/raiders with a special need for ranged DPS. If your looking for a low stress raiding experience that wont take up all your free time please contact me BTAG Dosseem#1861Bigdoss0 Jan 8
Jan 8 LF M+ Guild/GRP (+9 and higher) I'm looking for a guild or group that completes M+ 10 to 15 weekly. I have several characters to play. 879 rogue 881 prot war 876 resto druid 870 spriestSynapsed3 Jan 8
Jan 8 <Ancient Trials> LFM for Mythic Ancient Trials is a Horde raiding guild located on Mal’ganis. We are a semi-hardcore team that raids on weekends. Our progression raids are 8-11pm server time Saturday and 7-10pm server time Sunday (Central). We are a group of experienced players looking for the same to join our Mythic team. We are currently 7/7 (H) and 2/3 (N) TOV. We are looking for 1-2 healers (no pallys, 1 druid preferred), two range dps and 1 melee. If interested in joining us, visit our website http://www.ancienttrials.com. If you would like more information, please look for us in game or add us: Kadahj (Real ID: Squall#1444) Hitêm (Real ID: Hitem#1860) Làdyaccalia (Real ID: Ladyhawk#1728)Matadór8 Jan 8
Jan 7 Hard Knox is recruiting! Hard Knox is a brand new guild formed by a group of close, experienced raiders. We started this guild on the idea that progression is one of the most fun aspects of the game if done in the right, positive atmosphere. At the end of the day, the respect we have for each other and our guild is what is most important. We intend to keep this mentality while pushing to achieve Cutting Edge in each tier in the best environment possible. Our current core members have at least 7/7H with some having 7/7M experience. After many expansions of being in guilds that disband at the drop of a hat or when the roster is no longer needed because progression has been achieved we have decided to branch out and create this sense of a reliable community that we want people to be a part of. We have an absolute zero tolerance policy for toxicity or demoralizing behavior. Though we all are native to the East Coast area, we currently reside on Mal'ganis-Horde(CST). If anyone is interested in raiding for normal/heroic cross-server to try out our group you are more than welcome. Our current top priority is to begin building a roster that we can begin progressing though Nighthold with. We understand that unless we recruit many mythic raiders our Cutting Edge goal probably won't be achieved this tier but with starting early, we are hoping to have our core 20 mythic ready raiders built in Nighthold moving into future tiers. When we reach progression content consumables and repairs will be provided to all raiders and eventually we will offer guild repairs to all members. Our current goal for main progression raid schedule is T/ WED/TH 7-10CST (8-11EST) with a separate day also assigned for alts that anyone is free to sign up for. Eventually, we would also like to have a second group with a weekend schedule so that we have a group that works for everyone. Again, our goal is to create a guild that works for all our members, not just the top few ranks. Even though our core players are mainly looking for PVE progression, we strongly encourage those interested in playing casually/farming Mythic+ content/PVP to join as well. Many of us spend our spare time farming content for gearing/resources and would love to have more people to do this with. Please reply with any questions you have or feel free to drop me a tell in game if you would rather communicate there. My battletag is Giuliana#1552. We look forward to hearing from you!Oliviapope0 Jan 7
Jan 7 <Cobalt> 7/7M EN 2/3M Recruiting <Cobalt> is recruiting! Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:00pm - 2:30am EST **Adding a fourth night (Monday) for the first few weeks of Legion. Progress: 2/3 Mythic ToV 3/3 Heroic ToV 7/7 Heroic EN 7/7 Mythic EN Current class needs: HIGH - Spriest, Warrior, Boomkin, Hunter, Ret Medium - Rogue, Enhance Will consider any exceptional players. About us: <Cobalt> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild. We're a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. After finishing out the tier, we seek to bolster our roster so we can push hard when Legion hits. We know that when Legion hits, many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong early expansion classes. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic hfc provided they have impressive logs that show that they know what they're doing. We believe that the most important skill required to improving your play is the ability to analyze logs such as those found on warcraftlogs.com. Post progression we continue to raid as we sell runs for gold - this is shared among everyone and gives time to class change/bolsters our roster as we look forward toward new expansions. Loot: Loot is distributed via a loot council system. Raiders are prioritized over trials. Expectations: Maintain good attendance, and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can't make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial. You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we're doing on any particular night! Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you, and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class. Communicate on voice comms effectively. Come to raid prepared with flasks, pots, food, and runes. If interested please fill out an application at our website: http://www.cobaltmalganis.enjin.com/recruitment Contact: If you have any questions about our team please feel free to add me or our GM on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec (DemonHunter#1249 and Juggernaut#11768), or shoot a whisper to anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraftlogs.com, and if requested we can provide VOD's of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon! DemonHunter#1249Tríno50 Jan 7
Jan 7 [H] 874 7/7H MW LF Late Night/Weekend 874 MW lf late night ET M progression raid guild, cannot start before 1130pET Sun-Thurs; Fri-Sat 8pET. Feel free to armory, and thanks for looking. Capwnn#1296Mistawoo0 Jan 7
Jan 7 [H] <Byte Club> New guild 6-9PM ST need all My friends and I have spent the last few weeks looking for a raid group that supports our raiding hours and have not been able to find one. We have decided to go out and start our own to fill in these early evening time slots. I have ran guilds in the past through high level content, and plan to do the same here, we just need the people. Currently we need all specs/classes to get started and will have an updated list once we have recruited a few more members. Raid times will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 6-9PM Server Time. The plan is to get started when Nighthold comes out. If you are interested, add me on battle net (Frown#1213) and lets talk.Frowñpower0 Jan 7
Jan 6 884 ilvl ele lf late night guild Hey guys, I'm an 884 ilvl ele shaman(horde but would go ally) lf a raiding guild that starts at or after midnight EST that has an open spot in your mythic group. Am currently 1/7 M and 3/3H can make any night of the week.Newerelement1 Jan 6
Jan 6 876 4/7M 3/3 Heroic Ele Shaman LF Guild To whom it may concern, Good Morning and Happy New Year. As the title states I am looking for a guild preferably with the same progress or slightly better than me. End of the Year was rough on me with life circumstances and had to take a step back from the game of mythic raiding. With the new year brings a new hope that I can get back into it. A little about me, I have played ele since BC and have some pretty decent end game raiding experience but didn't really hit my stride until this last Expansion Warlords of Draenor. I got off to a quick start and went 6/7 Mythic and then BRF was here and went 11/13 Mythic and was determined to at least get cutting edge on Archimonde and damn if I didn't. 13/13 Mythic Archimond in December of 2015. Then a 7 month grind of reclear archimonde. I achieved pretty decent parses on mythic warlords. Coming into the expansion I was super excited to continue my success but after a fallout with a toxic guild who ended up losing 7-8 member including myself I was back on the path looking. Then life came and kicked me in the !@# and I had to take a step back from the game to take care of business. I played when I could and raided when I could. All I have achieve has come from pugging and I'd like to say I feel accomplished but really do want to clear harder content as Heroic is boring the hell out of me. Looking to push with the new year and am not opposed to moving to a new server to do it. What I am looking for in a guild to put it very bluntly is a non toxic competitive raid environment. I want to fight for my spot and be pushed to do better and get my $%^ chewed when I -*!@ up. If your guild is a bunch of toxic asshats, that is not the place for me. At the end of the day this game is exactly that a game and I would enjoy a mature environment that can deliver an #$% chewing with such finesse that I come out of there being like ok I ^-*!ed up but they are understanding of my human imperfections, Constructive Criticism is great. Not you @#$%ing suck GTFO type mentality. Ok enough for now. If you are interested you can reply here or add me in game as my battle net id is Luckynoob#1212 Thanks and God BlessHexit6 Jan 6
Jan 6 Kil'Jaeden Guild <D N D> 2/7M 3/3H Recruiting [H] <Death Not Disgrace> 2/7M 3/3H. We need bodies to fill up core spots for Mythic raiding. We need about 5 or so more people to round out the team. Looking for 860+ ilvl. The major thing we're looking for in our raid members is attendance, so long as we have enough people to run Mythic raids, we'll move along smoothly. Pugging people for Mythic raids slows us down due to pugs always leaving early and us having to replace. I'm sure most of the wow community knows of this problem. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs 8-11pm PST Wed 9-11pm PST Preferred Classes / Roles: DPS Boomkin Ele Shaman Warlock Death Knight WW Monk Hunter Healer Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Holy/Disc Priest Contact info: Pimic#1689 Loxy#1515 You can reach me best by Real ID, otherwise posting here will be fine, but may be delayed responses.Simø2 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H] <Rise> 7/7M 3/3H LFM Mal'Ganis EST We are a group of professional people that have been playing games together for over a decade. We believe we can have competitive progression raids without the extensive raid times many other guilds have. <Rise> has been described as the “most casual progression guild.” We are low-key and efficient with a silly side. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor and we are looking to bolster our core numbers. We are on US-Mal’Ganis; if you are reading this from another server and are curious about transferring feel free to contact us. Recruiting
 We are currently looking for all kinds of DPS. 
Raid Times Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9PM to 12AM EST Loot System We use a hybrid loot council system where each week a different raid member becomes a part of the council and can help be apart of the decisions made. We use RCLootCouncil to track votes and loot history. Addons We use the following addons for our raids: DeadlyBossMods or BigWigs oRA3 RCLootCouncil Logs You can view the performance of our raids here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/166615/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Rise Contact If you are interested, please contact us. We can also arrange to speak with you on our Discord. Beegs#1664 Leo#1289 Omit#1911 Ryten#1695 Zykes#1649Zykes0 Jan 6
Jan 6 Recruiting Tank for Mythic+s Hi, We are a 7/7M 2/3M guild, looking to recruit a tank that wants to run Mythic+ dungeons throughout the week and over the weekend. Up until now we have had DPS offtanks fill up the role. I noticed a few posts of people looking for a guild for Mythic+s and wanted to see if we could get any interest from tanks. We have plenty of healers/dps on at all times. Normally we "spam" 7-9s but also push higher level 12+s every week. Please add me DemonHunter#1249 or Juggernaut#11768 to discuss!Tríno0 Jan 6
Jan 5 <The Company II> (5/7M 3/3H) recruiting <The Company II> was founded during SoO. We value progression as a team above greed for loot. We expect our raiders to know their classes, volunteer suggestions to strategies when they think they can make an impact, show up on time to raid, and to realize when they're holding back the group (skill, lag, just not playing well that night) and offer to sit out without having to be asked to. Current Progression Emerald Nightmare - 5/7M Trial of Valor - 2/3H Raid times Tuesday - 7:00pm to 10:00pm (cst) Thursday - 7:00pm to 10:00pm (cst) Monday - 7:00pm to 10:00pm (cst) Current Recruitment Minimum ilvl 870 Skilled DPS (mage, spriest, hunter, boomkin preferred) and skilled healers (especially shaman/druid) About Us 1) We use discord for voice 2) We use RCLootCouncil addon to distribute loot 3) Mature guild with adult atmosphere 4) Our members are close friends, we always welcome newcomers into the fold Where you can apply http://thecompany2.enjin.com/ Questions? Contact us Guild Master Dotsmcgoon - shnurbinator#1676 Co-Guild Master Soresu - xLorentz#1422Soresu12 Jan 5
Jan 4 <Be Defiant> With open doors. <Be Defiant> is a social guild that was created by several Twitch streamers on October 7th 2016. Our primary goal is “have fun,” and we must build up to endlessly maintain this objective. We are recruiting socially active players who are interested in mythic pluses, weekly raids, and spontaneous PVP. As we are a growing guild our self’s, we will take on growing players, so no (I)/level requirements. Our core raiding nights are Friday and Saturday 7-10pm*, while our casual nights are Monday and Wednesday 7-10pm. (6/7H) *Core Raiding group is a closed group for selected members.Manat1 Jan 4
Jan 4 [H] <Rise> 7/7M 3/3H LFM Mal'Ganis EST We are a group of professional people that have been playing games together for over a decade. We believe we can have competitive progression raids without the extensive raid times many other guilds have. <Rise> has been described as the “most casual progression guild.” We are low-key and efficient with a silly side. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor and we are looking to bolster our core numbers. We are on US-Mal’Ganis; if you are reading this from another server and are curious about transferring feel free to contact us. Recruiting
 We are currently looking for all kinds of ranged DPS. 
Raid Times Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9PM to 12AM EST Loot System We use a hybrid loot council system where each week a different raid member becomes a part of the council and can help be apart of the decisions made. We use RCLootCouncil to track votes and loot history. Addons We use the following addons for our raids: DeadlyBossMods or BigWigs oRA3 RCLootCouncil Logs You can view the performance of our raids here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/166615/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Rise Contact If you are interested, please contact us. We can also arrange to speak with you on our Discord. Beegs#1664 Leo#1289 Omit#1911 Ryten#1695 Zykes#1649Zykes0 Jan 4
Jan 4 <MEME REGIME>[R] LF Guild Absorb or Merger! About Us: <Meme Regime> was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|. Current Progression: 7/7N 7/7H 2/7M 3/3N 2/3H Current Needs: All exceptional players will be considered! We don't have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them. Looking for the following; As we are still securing our core spots, Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group. Raid Times: Tuesday: 10:00pm-1:00am EST* Thursday :10:00pm-1:00am EST* *Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 10EST. APPLICANTS: Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., Discord) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members. Standard attendance policy for raiders is that you must make no less than 80% of all scheduled raids. Severe emergency situations are always taken into serious consideration but if you find yourself frequently on the receiving end of “freak occurrences,” you need not apply. All raiders, trials or otherwise, must be understanding and cooperative when being benched for purposes of progression. Performance is not optional. We keep a very small bench and expect players regardless of class/spec to be on top of their game when it comes to their specific role. We are not in the business of carrying players to success. If you are technically prone to failing boss mechanics, unable to keep up with damage/healing/survivability on a regular basis, or you frequently show up unprepared for raid, or any combination of the above--you are not going to fare well here. Research and understanding of boss mechanics is a must. Our raid times are on the lighter side, but we still want to be a competitve guild. Typical trial periods may last around two weeks. This duration is not set in stone, and may fluctuate based on performance and/or attendance. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or add c4run#1998 or apply at MemeRegime.Guildlaunch.comBannedmemes6 Jan 4
Jan 4 Hard Knox is recruiting! A little about our guild.. Hard Knox is a brand new guild formed by a group of close, experienced raiders, local to the East Tennessee area. We started this guild on the idea that progression is one of the most fun aspects of the game if done in the right, positive atmosphere. At the end of the day, the respect we have for each other and our guild is what is most important. We intend to keep this mentality while pushing to achieve Cutting Edge in each tier in the best environment possible. Our current core members have at least 7/7H with some having 7/7M experience. After many expansions of being in guilds that disband at the drop of a hat or when the roster is no longer needed because progression has been achieved we have decided to branch out and create this sense of a reliable community that we want people to be a part of. We currently reside on Mal'ganis-Horde(CST) however if anyone is interested in raiding for normal/heroic cross-server to try out our group you are more than welcome. Our current top priority is to begin building a roster that we can begin progressing though Nighthold with. We understand that unless we recruit many mythic raiders our Cutting Edge goal probably won't be achieved this tier but with starting early, we are hoping to have our core 20 mythic ready raiders built in Nighthold moving into future tiers. We're also very interested in being one of the guild that sells runs to be able to provide consumables to all of our raiders, eventually offering guild repairs to all. Our current goal for main progression raid schedule is T/ WED/TH 7-10CST (8-11EST) with a separate day also assigned for alts that anyone is free to sign up for. Eventually, we would also like to have a second group with a weekend schedule so that we have a group that works for everyone. Again, our goal is to create a guild that works for all our members, not just the top few ranks. Even though our core players are mainly looking for PVE progression, we strongly encourage those interested in playing casually/farming Mythic+ content/PVP to join as well. Many of us spend our spare time farming content for gearing/resources and would love to have more people to do this with. Please reply with any questions you have or feel free to drop me a tell in game if you would rather communicate there. My battletag is Giuliana#1552. We look forward to hearing from you!Oliviapope0 Jan 4
Jan 3 4/7M 3/3H LF DPS Mon Tue Wed Hello! We have an immediate opening for a DPS. We raid 730 to 11 Central time, Mon Tues Wed. Hit me up via BNET - Deathsquad#1291 TY! DSDeathsquaad0 Jan 3
Jan 3 <Choke> 7/7m 3/3h Recruiting! M/W/TH 645-10st Hello all, Currently Choke is recruiting exceptional ranged DPS and Resto Shaman for internet dragon slaying. Raid times are 6:45 - 10:00pm ct (server time) on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We're a fun loving guild who has been together multiple expansions killing end game content in a positive atmosphere. New to Mal'Ganis, looking to fill in a couple voids in the roster to get us through Nighthold. Please feel free to add my Battletag: doitwithdave#11545 if you would like additional information, or leave a post. Best regards, Dave el DorkasaurusDorkasaurus2 Jan 3
Jan 3 885 (7/7M) Resto Shaman Looking for Guild Currently I am looking for a stable progression guild to continue working through Trials of Valor and to prepare for the upcoming raid, Nighthold. My most current experience includes clearing of EN Mythic as well as ToV heroic. Previously I played actively during WotLK and was in a progression guild for Ulduar and ICC. My hope is to find a guild which can push for Cutting Edge: Nighthold/ToV. Mythic+ content is a bonus. As a player, I will bring a dedicated healer who understands his class and is up-to-date on how to play his class optimally. In an raid environment I will perform mechanics properly and come prepared to complete each encounter. My schedule is a bit limited, and I can really only make 8:00-11:00 pm EST Sun-Thurs. Fri-Sat I can make any times after 8:00. Parses available at: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16782851/10/#metric=hps Amory link (Gear may be wrong): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Nariond/simple Bnet: Elaar#1280Nariond5 Jan 3
Jan 3 885 Enh Shaman & 878 MM Hunter lf raid group We're both 3/7M EN and 2/3H ToV. Always come prepared with flask, food and pots. Attendance is generally never an issue. We're looking for a guild that raids Wednesdays and Thursdays, starting at 10:30-11:00 PM server time. We have mics. We're friendly. Our guild just fell apart mid-tier, a classic tragedy story. Keepin it simple at this point. Logs can be furnished upon request. Can interview or apply online if required. Crooked#11909 or PapaWonka#1839 to communicate in game.  Or you can reply here. Or email upon request. Cheers! Look forward to hearing from some of you.Crookedjay3 Jan 3
Jan 3 878 MM Hunter LF guild Salutations friends! I am an 878 MM hunter and 877 BM hunter looking for a new guild since my previous guild disbanded due to lack of attendance. What I'm Looking For -I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2-3 times a week. -A guild that has a mature learning environment. -Makes progression a priority What You Can Expect From Me I am a very competitive player who is willing to listen to advice and knows how to leave his ego out the door. I am also very consistent when it comes to attendance and will rarely miss any raids. I also do not need any handouts and will provide for myself when it comes to flasks/pots/repairs. Experience Completed: 1/7 mythic 1/3 heroic Attempts: got Mythic Ursoc down to 5%, I also have experience with heroic Guarm. Availability M/T/W/Th: 7 pm (server)-any time F: All day Sat/Sun: 10 pm (server)-any time Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16291641/10/Orcblackman11 Jan 3
Jan 3 888dk 886 resto 883 boomy lf guild 888 frost dk artifact lvl 33( or 870 spriest alt artifact lvl 16) resto druid 886 artifact lvl 35, boomkin ilvl 883 artifact lvl 34 4/7m looking for a new guild to call home. wanting times around 8pm cst or a little later. looking for a guild that is 6/7mShtstomppin10 Jan 3
Jan 3 <Twelve Step Program> needs YOU! 4/7M 3/3H <Twelve Step Program> rated 10/10 by IGN and winner of multiple guild of the year awards is currently recruiting RDPS and a healer for Mythic Raiding. We are currently 4/7M, 3/3N, 3/3H and looking to round out our roster with a few exceptional players. Most of our core is comprised of long time friends, and we are looking for more to join us. We are sponsored by Captain Crunch. Currently recruiting (HIGH PRIORITY): DPS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES MAY INQUIRE FOR OPENINGS Resto Shaman Holy/Disc Priest Frost DK Mage Resto Shaman (Pls, we really need one. So badly that i had to list it twice...) No need for: Ret Pallys Resto Druids Enhance Shamans All other classes are more than welcome to inquire about potential openings. We are always looking for exceptional players. Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 8PM-11PM ST (9PM-12AM EST) Requirements: -860 ilvl -Some prior raiding experience -Working headset/mic if you want to actually enjoy your time with us. -Ability to make raid times. Obviously things come up, everyone misses a raid once and a while, but we expect all of our raiders to show up every raid night. FAQ: What can expect from joining you guys? We raid with the intention of having fun. We don't take ourselves seriously at all. We've all been friends for years and are hoping to create new friendships in Legion. We pride ourselves on our ability to progress fast while enjoying ourselves, something a lot of guilds these days sacrifice. We provide all of our raiders with free flasks, pots, and guild repairs. We are NOT a hardcore progression guild. While we plan to push content, we are going to do so at our own pace and make sure we have a blast doing it. We have a really laid back raiding environment, most of us have been friends for years and thats something we value much more so than pushing for US rankings. However, we also expect people to play at a decently high level. The game is no fun carrying people. We also play many other games besides WoW such as Overwatch, Heroes, League, etc. How is loot distributed? Currently running personal loot, but in mythic we will have an officer-led loot council. Raiders will link the item they currently have equipped in officer chat (/o) and the officers will award loot based on value of upgrade (stats), performance, attendance, and time in the guild (Raiders>Trials). How long is a typical trial? About two weeks. During your trial you are expected to come fully prepared with pots and flasks and knowledge of the upcoming fight mechanics. Our goal with this guild is to have fun, while downing bosses at a respectable pace. We look forward to every raid night, and so should you! Hit us up in game on real id (JonB#1490, Aburnman#1533) for more info or check out our non-existent website that maybe one day ill create if i actually feel like it but i probably won't so i guess this is where this ends thanks for reading join the guild thx.Jøn44 Jan 3