Mal'Ganis

Aug 26 <Clean Kills> 5/9M Recruiting Good Players <Clean Kills> is a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild on Mal'Ganis-US. Our goal is to push current content at a competitive pace and we are always seeking people who are of a similar mindset. Raid times are Tuesday - Thursday 9PM - 12AM CST. CURRENT PROGRESSION 5/9M 9/9H CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS >> Heals (Prefer Priest, but Shaman is okay!) >> Competitive Dps OBJECTIVE >> Our objective for ToS is simple, defeat Kil'Jaeden on Mythic difficulty prior to the release of the next raid tier. With a few additions to an already strong roster, it is likely that we will be competitive this tier. EXPECTATIONS >> MAINTAIN high raid-attendance. Everyone needs the occasional day off, this is to be expected, however, for the guild to be able to consistently progress we need people to be reliable. Should you randomly decide to not show up or start regularly missing raids it is likely that we will have to fill your spot. We expect that our raiders do their best to inform the guild in-advance of any potential absences. >> Always be working on IMPROVING your character. It goes without saying but striving to play your character at a high level is important in a progression raiding guild. We expect that you regularly sim your character and review logs after raids to find ways you can improve whether it be through a different gear/talent setup or fine-tuning your rotation. LOOT DISTRIBUTION >> Loot will be distributed using the RCLootCouncil addon >> Our goal is to be as objective as possible with loot distribution >> Several factors will decide who gets each piece of loot: 1. Who does that piece of loot benefit the most (iLvl/DPS increase) 2. How reliable are the people interested in the piece of loot 3. How much do you contribute outside of raid 4. Have you recently received a piece(s) of loot. Together, these factors will influence how the council decides to distribute loot. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION >> Many of our members also like to PvP casually outside of raids. We have scheduled RBG groups on Sunday and Monday evenings (9PM CST). >> While not a requirement, many members play alts outside of raid. We will coordinate alt raids during off-nights depending on availability (Mondays 9 PM - Midnight). It is encouraged that all members maintain at least one alt character to help with potential issues with raid composition during progression. We will be doing >> We are looking to grow our guild into a larger community. Casual players are welcome and encouraged to participate in all non-progression raiding activities. If you are interested in joining please contact: M4NST33L #1237 Boeregard#1657Bootybringer1 Aug 26
Aug 26 Legends of Chaos (Seraph) 8/9H Come for the semi-hardcore raiding, stay for the legendary community! Legends of Chaos <Seraph> 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring twelve full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. We are Legends of Chaos and we’re looking to fill out the rest of our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. We are growing our roster to allow for mythic content. Our goals for any raid, Whether it be ToS or future raids, is to clear Heroic and push as far as possible into Mythic. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features: Core raids for each team Community raids open to all Legacy raids open to all Achievement raids open to all M+ Dungeons PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena Active guild forums Recruitment Each of our twelve teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy. 11. Legends of Chaos - Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic- 8/9H (7-9pm CST , Tue) (7 - 10pm CST, Weds & Thurs) Contact: R11 Commander: Befly (Befly#1311) Co-Commander: Stevethedoer (Stevethedoer#1755) Officer: Shïfthappend (Valxe#1785) Visit http://seraphguild.com/chaos for more information!Urawzdharry0 Aug 26
Aug 26 <Inertiå> LF3M T/Th 7:30CST 9/9H Hello, we are <Inertiå> , and we need a handful more people to get ready for mythic content. We are currently 9/9H in ToS. We currently have 14 consistent raiders with flexible specs, and are looking for exceptional additions or a group to merge with. Our raid group primarily consists of players who want to have fun downing content, but don't want the extreme schedule demands of a hardcore raiding guild. With only 2 raid nights per week, and a friendly raid atmosphere, we are best described as a "casual guild", but we do not have fun carrying people and take performance seriously enough to make sure everyone is at least of similar skill level within the group. Therefore, we like to trial applicants before joining just to be sure you will make a good fit for the guild. Raid Times: Tuesday's & Thursday's @ 7:30-10:30 Server Time (CST) If you are the type who enjoys reviewing a Warcraft Log to see what damage could have been better mitigated, what ended up killing us the most and how to prevent it, and overall how to improve rather than be a pessimist, this guild will be a good fit for you. Although we would ideally be looking for: rogue/ret pally/warlock/Resto shaman any exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply. Come to have fun raiding. Please drop a message here, or shoot a request to btag: Zelse#1859 OR... send an in-game mail to Zélse (Alt+0233). Thanks!Zélse10 Aug 26
Aug 26 Mythic Guild Core Group LF New Home Long story short, we are on a dead server for recruiting to replace the Mythic burnouts and the mechanical failures. A solid core group of us, at least 6 maybe as much as 12, are looking to detach from our current guild as raiding has completely stalled due to the above issues. We are all experienced, come prepared and focused to fill our roles. Speaking of roles: we have every configuration of roles available but as for now, our mains include 3 healers, 1-2 tanks, and a scattering of dps. Currently, we are looking to faction change and server transfer to Horde (most of us miss Orgrimmar very much) but the right Alliance guild on the right server will be considered equally. This would probably be more of a guild merger but I'm sure we would be an extremely motivated and effective addition to any guild pushing Mythic content. We are open to joining a driven Heroic group with solid intent to push into Mythic content or be plugged into your current Mythic group as a band-aid for your own burnouts and failboats. Our current raid nights and hours are Tue/Wed 8-11pm PST with an optional night on Sundays, same time, and would like to find something similar. If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us through Bnet or this thread. Main POC: Galivus#1536 Myself: LunacyTheory#1236Concessions10 Aug 26
Aug 26 Mage and friends seek guild. Mage.(Started bc) Hunter.(vanilla) Priest-heals.(wrath-there's a funny story there) Prefer adult players. Mage and Hunter Desire to PvP and casually raid if spots open. New to server. ThanksPallendo7 Aug 26
Aug 26 Priest LF Raiding / Mythic+ Guild Hey, I'm Basuei --- My iLvl is 892 (Holy), but while you're here feel free look around. Schedule: My Preferred Raiding times are between 7PM-12AM server except Wednesday and Friday (Willing to negotiate). Bio: I've skipped most of Legion, and as it turns out literally everybody that I used to play with has too. I haven't done any of the raids outside of LFR -- but I am a competent, friendly player looking to be able to enjoy this social aspect of WoW once again. During Warlords I Co-GM'd / Raid Led a Progression guild that fell apart before HFC released. We got a pretty early kill on Heroic Blackhand and got the easy bosses of Mythic down. My other past raiding experience is mostly irrelevant, but I have been raiding since TBC. I am not looking for a progression guild, and Mythic has almost no interest to me. I would love to find a guild with a good social environment, but also is able to learn mechanics reasonably and organize strategies decently. I guess this would fit the label "Semi-Hardcore". I am willing to play any spec you need me to, but Holy is by far my most comfortable role.Basuei3 Aug 26
Aug 26 905 Fury Warr LF Casual Raiding Guild Hey all, I'm looking for a casual raiding guild to call home. I've just recently jumped back into WoW on Mal'Ganis and would love to find an awesome community to join! Currently looking for casual raiding but I am open to semi-hardcore raiding with the right folks! Times available & time zone: I'm on the East Coast and I'd like to raid a couple days a week (preferably on week days). Times around 7-11 or so, I am flexible. Server preference: Mal'Ganis and obviously any connected servers would be great! :) Faction preference: Horde Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I'm currently looking for a casual raiding guild, but I am also open to semi-hardcore raiding as well. I always strive to contribute as much as I can to the raid and to the guild as a whole. I'm always looking to improve my character where I can and I'm obviously open to feedback on where I can improve! Current progression/experience: I'm just getting back into it so only LFR atm. I have a lot of experience raiding in past expansions and I've been playing since the end of Burning Crusade. Contact info: Please post on here if you have questions of any kind or reach out to me in game. I'm usually on most every night and would love to strike a conversation on your guild! Anything else: Can't wait to join an active guild - it has been awhile and I've missed it! I'm also down to help other members with most things if I'm available. I also like doing old content (achievements, xmog, mount runs etc.), as well as mythic dungeons or pvp. Posted in GR forum before this: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758406252#post-1Braikingboss5 Aug 26
Aug 26 924 prot pally LF evening guild Experienced raider playing since BC tanking since wrath . Looking for a guild progressing in heroic with intentions to push mythic. Took a break for a few months just getting back for this tier, progressing about as much as a pug can. Currently 7/9H, 59 point weapon, IL 923. Looking for a guild preferably with raid times starting at 8pm server or later. Come with the basics always on time with my consumables/enchants, always up to date on spec statistics and fight builds. I put in hours everyday not just coasting by on raid hours , so I'm around to assist guildies when needed with runs, can also help guild with gems and feasts. for a deeper look into my character https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/sk%C3%BFler Hit me up in game @ skyler#1241Skÿler4 Aug 26
Aug 26 [H] 3/9M WSI Looking for More Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We have a core group of highly competitive, competent players that have shown an aptitude to quickly progress through Heroic raiding in to Mythic. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for the following class/talent specialization combinations: Current progression: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, 3/9M, (currently 38% on Mythic Sisters) For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11PM EST Thursday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST) Sunday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST) Additional Note: Our guild rotates players into mythic progression professionally. Everyone gets an opportunity. Current Roster 25 Members. We are recruiting for a larger group to secure strong progression into Mythic Tomb by being able to rotate effectively and optimizing progression. Tanks: Any - Need 1 where some fights might require 3. Would recommend having a solid DPS off-spec. Healers: Druid Paladin Monk (Exceptional Healers of other classes will be considered) Ranged DPS: Priest Hunter Mage Druid (Exceptional Ranged DPS of other classes will be considered) Melee DPS: Paladin Warrior Rogue (Exceptional Melee DPS of other classes will be considered) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. This includes but is not limited to coming to raid prepared with food and Tomes of the Tranquil Mind. Additionally, all members are expected to be continually striving to progress their artifact weapon through running M+, doing World Quests, etc. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary. Contacts: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh Kreight#11259 - WildkreightBronzzero0 Aug 26
Aug 26 LF *ACTIVE* PvP Guild! Hello, I'm currently looking for an active PvP guild who has focus on pushing rating in RBGs. I'm open to any guild that is active and has a good group of players to join. Aside from my Druid I also have a Warlock (Vulgross) and Hunter (Grimthok) who are at 110 and geared enough to be competitive. I'm working on a few other alts in preparation for 7.3 while I look for a new home. I'd prefer to heal on my Druid but I'm open to any role/class listed here. If you would like to try me out or are in need of a healer for your RBG team ASAP please feel free to add me on RealID @ Malice#11250 Thanks!Kohtas0 Aug 26
Aug 25 Ambiguously Offensive 3/9M About the Guild: Previously on Blackhand, we have recently moved to Mal'ganis. We have been raiding together for over 2 years and continue to have regular guild activity. Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive Faction: Horde Realm: (US) Mal'ganis PvP Realm Timezone: Central Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST) Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Voice Service: Discord Recruitment: Currently looking for healers and strong dps. What we expect: We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements. Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked. We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild. Contact me on Battle.net: Dayne#1150Dayned0 Aug 25
Aug 25 <Did We Log>? 9/9H. LF skilled DPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [9/9H] looking for exceptional DPS to join our core roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression and Mythic+. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras alt night. We will move Mythic to Tuesdays, and Heroic to Mondays, once we have a sustainable 20+ CAPABLE Mythic raiders for both nights. We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you bring backup food/flasks, your Defiled Augment Runes, and come enchanted and gemmed. Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras when we are ready. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Have your logs ready! Be ready to join our discord! Add me at jmo#11508Marillene0 Aug 25
Aug 25 Epicwarfare Gaming is recruiting! [9/9N 4/9H] <Epicwarfare Gaming> is a progressive Heroic Raiding guild. We're looking for awesome healers, dps and all other skilled players for Heroic ToS progression. We raid heroic ToS on Saturdays at 6-10pm realm, but plan on expanding to 2 days for heroic. We also have a normal casual night on Wednsdays from 6-10 as well. All casuals are always welcomed. Message Weregild or Dollhouse in game or add Hileron#1607. Hope to hear from you!Weregild6 Aug 25
Aug 24 Tragic Ascension! 9/9N 9/9H Tragic Ascension is a raiding guild that is looking for more to continue to farm/progress Heroic ToS. Our raid is all 8/9H with most having AoTC and being 9/9H. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-11PM Server. We are currently in need of good dps and healers. Visit https://tragicascension.enjin.com/ to apply or add Qwy#1797 on battletag for more info.Sihkh1 Aug 24
Aug 24 <Did We Log>? 9/9H. LF skilled DPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [9/9H] looking for exceptional DPS to join our core roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression and Mythic+. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras alt night. Once we have our 20 man Mythic roster, our schedule will look like this: Tuesday: Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you bring backup food/flasks, your Defiled Augment Runes, and come enchanted and gemmed. Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras when we are ready. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Have your logs ready! Be ready to join our discord!Marillene1 Aug 24
Aug 23 [H] Hpriest 928ilvl LF raid guild. [H] Hpriest(928) LF raiding guild. have spriest OS at 921. exp raiding (have benediction) goes way back. LF raid times on the weekend or Mon / Wed 7:30-12 server. Have concordance 59 holy / 53 shadow. 9/9H , 3/9M currently with some Sisters attempts.Unholymoses16 Aug 23
Aug 22 Leaver from M+ Clacksman Just wanted to be clear that we were doing a 14 eye (not the hardest thing ever) but tank !@#$ed up and we had no brez so we wiped. 1 wipe and run until then was smooth (killed 1st boss no issues) this guy leaves. If you are in a run with this guy just kick him not worth wasting that time.Steezynun0 Aug 22
Aug 21 Boomkin 8/9 H LF Guild Found a GuildToromuco3 Aug 21
Aug 21 Legends of Chaos (Seraph) 8/9H Come for the semi-hardcore raiding, stay for the legendary community! Legends of Chaos <Seraph> 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring twelve full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. We are Leggends of Chaos and we’re looking to fill out the rest of our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. We are growing our roster to allow for mythic content. Our goals for any raid, Wether it be ToS or future raids, is to clear Heroic and push as far as possible into Mythic. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features: Core raids for each team Community raids open to all Legacy raids open to all Achievement raids open to all M+ Dungeons PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena Active guild forums Recruitment Each of our twelve teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy. 11. Legends of Chaos - Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic- 8/9H (7pm - 10pm CST, Weds & Thurs) Contact: R11 Commander: Befly (Befly#1311) Co-Commander: Stevethedoer (Stevethedoer#1755) Officer: Shïfthappend (Valxe#1785) Visit http://seraphguild.com/ for more information!Tibérs0 Aug 21
Aug 21 [H] 3/9 M, 9/9 H - Recruiting for Mythic Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We have a core group of highly competitive, competent players that have shown an aptitude to quickly progress through Heroic raiding in to Mythic. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for the following class/talent specialization combinations: Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11EST Thursday 8-11 EST Sunday 8-11 EST Additional Note: Our guild rotates players into mythic progression professionally. Everyone gets an opportunity. Current Roster 25 Members. We are recruiting for a larger group to secure strong progression into Mythic Tomb by being able to rotate effectively and optimizing progression. Healers: Priest Paladin Shaman (Exceptional Healers of other classes will be considered) Ranged DPS: SPriest Hunter Mage Druid (Exceptional Ranged DPS of other classes will be considered) Melee DPS: Ret Paladin Warrior (Exceptional Melee DPS of other classes will be considered) Current progression: 3/9M, 9/9H, TOS - Recruiting for Mythic Tomb For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our two officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. You may also contact me on this reddit post, discord, or add BNET I will try to respond shortly after the message is sent. Contact: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh Kreight#11259 - WildkreightTouczz0 Aug 21
Aug 20 <Wildcard Gaming> Ex-top 5US Starting A Guild Ex-top 5 US/world raiders playing semi-hardcore 3 days per week. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Accession/rating.tier13 Contact the following battle tags for interest: Amalyth#1574 Lucent#1353 Tekno#1811 Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10pm - 1am server (central) timeLucentelol24 Aug 20
Aug 20 -Remnant- WEEKEND mythic team Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community! -Remnant- Of <Seraph> 9/9N 9/9H 0/9M (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun) About Guild Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring TWELVE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. About Team Remnant is a relatively new team, Established in December of 2016. We’re strengthening our raid team with each and every passing week, we are a weekend team who aims to help seraph reach the top, one step at a time.Our leadership is dedicated to helping our raiders in any way possible as we aim for mythic content. Our goal is to kill mythic KJ before the release of the next raid content, even if that means taking a few extra days and extending lockouts. We've reformed since our creation and now we're stronger than ever. Join us as we forge friendships and kill bosses. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features: Alt raids open to all Legacy raids open to all Achievement raids open to all M+ Dungeons PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena Active guild forums We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy. R09. Remnant - 9/9N, 9/9H, 0/9M (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun) CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS Mage - Frost, Fire Priest -Shadow Warlock - Closed Druid - Balance Warrior - Closed Paladin - Retribution Demon Hunter - Havoc Hunter - Beastmaster, Marksman Shaman - Elemental Death Knight - Unholy Rogue - Sub/assass Monk - Closed Contact: Darii - R09 Recruitment Officer - restodru1d#1598 Crazzychris - R09 Raid Leader - CrazzyChris#1695 Visit seraphguild.com for more information! Apply @ seraphguildforums.com for immediate consideration!Darii0 Aug 20
Aug 20 <Grey Poupon> Seeking Competent Raiders <Grey Poupon> 9/9H newly formed guild is recruiting for H ToS and Mythic progression. Seeking 2 exceptional heals and ranged dps to fill our roster. Raid Lead 9/9H. Come start fresh with no drama. Chill group of people however we are progression focused. Casuals/Socials also welcome. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10pm-1am Server. As far as requirements, 910+, Concordance. Some heroic exp preferred. We are willing to teach and help gear. Whisper Æoneus or Bspurge if you have questions or would like to join.Æoneus1 Aug 20
Aug 19 <Avid> looking for DPS <Avid> (9/9 H) (1/9) is a Casual Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players with different backgrounds coming together with a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks! CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DPS Healer We are willing to work with any exceptional high performing players interested in obtaining a position on our roster. CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid Saturday / Sunday (8PM – 11PM CST) Alt Night Friday (8PM – 11PM CST) M+ Keystones Normally evenings on non-raid nights OBJECTIVE: Our objective is to full clear each raid, while still being relevant current content, on mythic difficulty. EXPECTATIONS: Attendance: We are looking for players that can make most main raid nights. As we only raid 6 hours a week, we are relying on everyone being available each raid. However, we do understand that unplanned events can prevent you from making a raid night here and there - real life absolutely comes first! If you are going to miss a raid, we would ask for the courtesy of posting in the attendance channel in discord to let others know. Positive Attitude: Wiping many times can be frustrating. We ask that these frustrations are brought up in a constructive manner. We want everyone to feel like they have a voice, and encourage you to bring up questions or concerns, however, keep the way you do so respectful to all parties involved. Willingness to Improve: We need everyone to be able to play their character at their highest level. We recommend going over your logs from the night prior before raid to see where you can improve. The leadership always has an open-door policy on log review – we are willing to help you improve. If we cannot help you, we can point you to some good material to read or watch. We encourage and recommend that you are active on non-raid nights. This includes completing mythic keystones and world quests. The players here run Mythic + on non-raid nights and are always looking for more to join. We want all players to be able to bring anything to the leadership’s attention, even if you feel that it is something small. Concerns cannot and will not be resolved if they are not brought to our attention. CONDUCT: The guild is made up of adults of many different ages and genders. We expect everyone to behave appropriately. Discord is an open environment to have a good time, but when it is progression time we ask that all members focus on the task at hand. If something is said or posted that offends you just ignore it (within reason). We can deal with these issues after raid or throughout the week. REQUIRED ADDONS: BigWigs or DBM Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil Other addons that help you perform at your highest capability is recommended (WeakAuras/TellMeWhen; UI Replacements – ElvUI/TukUI/Etc.; raid frame replacements – Grid2/Healbot/Vhudu) OTHER INFORMATION: The guild consists of players with different backgrounds and we welcome anyone to join in on the journey to kill Mythic Kil'Jaeden. We are here to welcome anyone, no matter their differences. Some of the guild members maintain alts and we will try to incorporate them into the fun. This includes Mythic keystones and Alt Raid Nights. If you are interested in joining please contact: Mast@ Mike1#11169Mâst0 Aug 19
Aug 18 Legends of Chaos (Seraph) 8/9H Come for the semi-hardcore raiding, stay for the legendary community! Legends of Chaos <Seraph> 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring twelve full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. We are Leggends of Chaos and we’re looking to fill out the rest of our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. We are growing our roster to allow for mythic content. Our goals for any raid, Wether it be ToS or future raids, is to clear Heroic and push as far as possible into Mythic. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features: Core raids for each team Community raids open to all Legacy raids open to all Achievement raids open to all M+ Dungeons PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena Active guild forums Recruitment Each of our twelve teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy. 11. Legends of Chaos - Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic- 8/9H (7pm - 10pm CST, Weds & Thurs) Contact: R11 Commander: Befly (Befly#1311) Co-Commander: Stevethedoer (Stevethedoer#1755) Officer: Shïfthappend (Valxe#1785) Visit http://seraphguild.com/ for more information!Urawzdharry0 Aug 18
Aug 18 3/9M Crippling Depr. of <Seraph> Recruiting! [H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (9/9H, 3/9M) Hey! We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders who decided to make this guild our home. We are currently undergoing a schedule change and are looking for experienced raiders to fill some slots so we can push further into mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our Website: Seraphguild.com/forums Our times: M/T 10PM-1AM EST Discord VOIP Required. Our Recruitment Needs: Healers Dps ALL are very welcome to apply If your role is not listed but you are still interested I strongly implore you apply anyway, as all applicants are considered. 55 Traits Minimum. Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Sailus#1759 Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Brohandas#9012Asphýx1 Aug 18
Aug 18 [H]Barely Heroic/Seraph - LF more Hello all, Barely Heroic, one of the many raid teams from Seraph is looking to add an offtank/heals for our heroic only raids. We run 2 nights a week, Tu/Th from 10:30PM CT to 1:30AM CT. If you would like more info or to put in an application, please visit our forums. https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitmentSplast8 Aug 18
Aug 18 <Bad Guys> 4/9M, Needs DPS Hello Everyone, <Bad Guys> is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated and fun-loving people seeking to progress through Legion content on a two day schedule. We currently raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm CST. Our current progress is 4/9 Mythic and in Heroic ToS. The majority of <Bad Guys> has raided together since Wrath of the Lich King, with some of us having been together since vanilla and The Burning Crusade. We believe in forming friendship through raiding, while simultaneously taking clearing content very seriously. Since we raid on the weekend to accommodate hectic lives(curse being adults!), we expect all of our raiders to do the following: 1)Maintain 90% raid attendance 2)Fully understand your class and min/maxing to reach your potential 3)Show up to raids with full consumables, enchants, upgrades, and gems 4)Follow directions and be willing to accept constructive criticism 5)Use the following addons-Deadly Boss Mods, Exorsus Raid Tools, RcLootCouncil 6)Have a working microphone and be willing to speak up if the need arises. Recruitment needs: (High) Rogue Shadowpriest Boomkin (Medium) any other dps If you are considering joining, or just want to find out more information, speak to one of our officers in game - Galbatroix or Zeno. You can also contact Zeno(Zeno#1740), Gingersnap(wheesper#1889), or myself (Krixus#1351). through our battletags.Krixus1 Aug 18
Aug 18 Step dad 1/9m ToS LF active players [US][H][Mal'Ganis]<step dad> - 8/10M NH 9/9H ToS 1/9m ToS | TWO DAYS A WEEK RAIDING GUILD | Wed/Sun @ 630pm-930pm CST | Actively Recruiting! Hello! TL;DR AT THE BOTTOM Looking to raid mythic Tomb of Sargeras but only have a limited schedule? Join <step dad>! <step dad> raids only 2 days a week from 630pm-930pm CST on the Mal'Ganis server, horde faction. Many guild members are active college students, working professionals or have families but still want to progress through mythic ToS The guild totally understands life comes before WoW so that's the reason for the 2 days a week raiding schedule. <step dad> is currently 1/9M ToS while raiding only 6 hours a week. The guild takes raiding seriously but honestly the environment is laid back and casual. No requirements to constantly farm mythic+ dungeons for Artifact Power, no requirements to have several alts on standby, etc. The only requirements is being geared enough to step into mythic ToS. (920ish ilvl), have concordance and most of all have people that show up on time and aren't abrasive. That's it! If you're interesting in joining a "casual but serious" (sounds goofy but you get the idea) guild because of a limited schedule, look no further! Currently recruiting (especially looking for dps however <step dad> is still actively recruiting all roles.) : Death Knights (Frost or Unholy) Demon Hunters (Havoc) Druid (Restoration or Balance) Mage (Frost, Arcane or Fire) Monk (Mistweaver or Windwalker) Paladin (Holy) Priest (Holy or Discipline) Shaman (Restoration or Elemental) Warlock (Affliction, Demonology or Destruction) Applying is super quick and easy. No need to create a forum account. Just apply direct on discord at: https://discord.gg/Sav4RAU Alternatively, if you have questions, please contact on Discord: Tay#5705 qqink#7180 Or on Battle.net: impact #1793 TL;DR US. Mal'Ganis. Horde. Raid 2 times a week (Wed, Sun) from 630pm-930pm CST. Casual but serious guild Recruiting healers and DPS Apply via Discord: https://discord.gg/Sav4RAU or dadguild.com Discord contact: Tay#5705, qqink#7180 Battle.net contact: impact #1793Lolmaru2 Aug 18
Aug 18 Tranquil 9/9H , 3/9M Sunday/Monday Raids About Tranquil: Tranquil is an established guild comprised of several former top 50 US members that have raided together in many expansions. Tranquil was created with a very focused plan, to raid current mythic content without sacrificing our outside lives to make sure it happens. To ensure our goal, we’ve made a light raiding schedule of just 2 days. Our guild leadership is made up of experienced raiders that will work towards running the guild efficiently. Current Experience and Needs: 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, 9/9H, 3/9M Tanks: none Healers: druid, MW Monk Melee: Demon hunters, Ret pally, Rogue, Deathknights, WW Monk Range: Balance Druid, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Mage We value ability over class so if you are a great player feel free to app if you do not see your class above, we will consider all who apply Guild Application: https://goo.gl/Ev1fJk Expectations of Raiders and Applicants: All applicants should be ready to raid mythic content after acceptance. All raider should also have Discord and a working microphone. A good attitude towards raiding is a must. Help work towards changes and keeping a positive environment. Be involved and social with all our members! We’re building a raid team as well as a family. Communication. Be responsible for your own actions and help communicate with our members or leadership for circumstances involving the raid itself or any absences to come. Schedule: We raid Sunday, and Monday 7:30-11:30 pm EST. Because of our light schedule we require a high attendance rate, obviously with the occasional day to miss. Make sure these times work with your schedule before contacting us. Contact Information: Corvie (Recruitment Officer): corv#1397 If you have any questions regarding the guild or if you’d like to apply please contact any of these Battle Tags listed.Corvie11 Aug 18
Aug 18 <Partial Credit> [5/9 M] Tichondrius - Horde Partial Credit, (9/9 H, 5/9 M) is currently recruiting for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Progression Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:45-11:00 Server (PST) ~~~We are recruiting exceptional players of any Class & Spec~~~ High Demand: Mistweaver Monk Discipline Priest Restoration Druid Subtlety Rogue Arms Warrior Shadow Priest ~~~Once again, we are recruiting ALL classes! If you think you may be a great fit for our raid team, please message us!~~~ Please add me at (Penor#11829) or add Lugalstella (Dongerino#11634) *Updated 8/11/17Penôr0 Aug 18
Aug 18 920 warlock lf weekend guild. Just like the title says, I am seeking a guild that raids and days between Friday to Monday. I am 920 destro, 8/9 heroic. My btag is Heavy#1931.Tarysa6 Aug 18
Aug 18 <Clean Kills> 5/9M LF DPS <Clean Kills> is a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild on Mal'Ganis-US. Our goal is to push current content at a competitive pace and we are always seeking people who are of a similar mindset. Raid times are 9PM - 12AM CST. CURRENT PROGRESSION 5/9M  9/9H  CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS >> Competitive DPS   OBJECTIVE >> Our objective for ToS is simple, defeat Kil'Jaeden on Mythic difficulty prior to the release of the next raid tier. With a few additions to an already strong roster, it is likely that we will be competitive this tier. EXPECTATIONS >> MAINTAIN high raid-attendance. Everyone needs the occasional day off, this is to be expected, however, for the guild to be able to consistently progress we need people to be reliable. Should you randomly decide to not show up or start regularly missing raids it is likely that we will have to fill your spot. We expect that our raiders do their best to inform the guild in-advance of any potential absences.  >> Always be working on IMPROVING your character. It goes without saying but striving to play your character at a high level is important in a progression raiding guild. We expect that you regularly sim your character and review logs after raids to find ways you can improve whether it be through a different gear/talent setup or fine-tuning your rotation. LOOT DISTRIBUTION >> Loot will be distributed using the RCLootCouncil addon >> Our goal is to be as objective as possible with loot distribution >> Several factors will decide who gets each piece of loot: 1. Who does that piece of loot benefit the most (iLvl/DPS increase) 2. How reliable are the people interested in the piece of loot 3. How much do you contribute outside of raid 4. Have you recently received a piece(s) of loot. Together, these factors will influence how the council decides to distribute loot. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION >> Many of our members also like to PvP casually outside of raids. We have scheduled RBG groups on Sunday and Monday evenings (9PM CST).  >> While not a requirement, many members play alts outside of raid. We will coordinate alt raids during off-nights depending on availability (Mondays 9 PM - Midnight). It is encouraged that all members maintain at least one alt character to help with potential issues with raid composition during progression. We will be doing >> We are looking to grow our guild into a larger community. Casual players are welcome and encouraged to participate in all non-progression raiding activities.  If you are interested in joining please contact: M4NST33L #1237 Boeregard#1657Bootybringer0 Aug 18
Aug 18 933 Resto Druid LF Sat/Sun M Raid Team! 3/9M exp 59 in wep. Looking for sat sun mythic raid team! Mezlock#1354 if you wanna chat!Icydruid1 Aug 18
Aug 18 Project Cloverfield (EST Horde) <Project Cloverfield> is a Horde guild on US-Mal'Ganis! At our core we are a guild that has grown swiftly since the launch of Legion. Built out of multiple minor friend group and guild absorbs. We focus on current content within our raids, and enjoying our time together within and outside of raids. Always looking for: Fresh blood and veterans (open recruitment for non-raiders)! [/code]Who might you be? Friendly / Chill - We're not your high school's old drama club. Attitude - Be a force for positive. Mature - Most of our members are late 20s through early retirement. On US-Mal'ganis Horde or willing to transfer over[i]To get in contact, drop us a line: [ul]Guild Lead: Bruneski#1367, or Icecarnage in game. Officer: Crush#1768, or Crushfiend / Crushbow in game.Crushfiend144 Aug 18
Aug 18 [H] SAT/SUN 9/9H LF DPS/HEALS FOR MYTHIC Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community! Remnant Of <Seraph> (US - Mal'Ganis) Progression & Times: 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras 3/10M Nighthold 3/3H Trial of Valor 5/7M Emerald Nightmare Saturday & Sunday (Times below are adjusted for NA timezones) 5PM - 8PM PST 6PM - 9PM MST 7PM - 10PM CST (Server time) 8PM - 11PM EST About Team: Remnant is a proud team derived of strong, dedicated members seeking semi-hardcore progression. We like to keep farm content slightly casual and laid back, but we push for progression with everything in our power. Our goals are to clear current top-tier content at a consistent pace. About Guild: Seraph of US-Mal’ganis is a massive ADULT community, We strive to always be a dominant force in progression raiding and feature TWELVE full time and unique raid teams all operating in cohesion under one banner. After 7 well-spent years, we’re still one of the few massive raiding guilds that offers a stable home to hundreds of members. Our main objective is mythic raiding, but we also offer a multitude of resources that other guilds lack to provide. For years we have been routinely among the top teams on the server with the passion to succeed on a limited schedule. Seraph could easily be the last guild you ever join, so come join us today and forge life-long friendships and memories in a progressive atmosphere with a guild that’s made with YOU in mind. With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features: ㅇAlt raids open to all ㅇLegacy raids open to all ㅇAchievement raids open to all ㅇM+ Dungeons ㅇPVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena ㅇActive guild forums We are an adult guild and have a strict 18+ policy. Our Current Needs: We're looking for ALL exceptional players. If you think you have what it takes to earn your spot, send in an application. All spots are competitive and all trials are given a fair shot. Priority listed below: High: ㅇShaman - Restoration/Elemental ㅇDruid - Balance ㅇPriest - Shadow/Holy ㅇMage - All Medium: ㅇMonk - Windwalker ㅇPaladin - Retribution Low: ㅇRogue - Subtlety Contact: Crazzychris - R09 Raid Leader Crazzychris#1695 Itisthatbad - R09 Officer Bangkook#11210 Daree - R09 Recruitment Officer Restodru1d#1598 Visit http://www.seraphguild.com for more information!Itisthatbad0 Aug 18
Aug 17 [H][Mal'ganis] <Tragic Ascension> 9/9H Tragic Ascension is a new guild formed by veteran players who have been around in the game for a long time. We've played for years and are looking for a more fun paced experience rather then the hardcore grind which most of us have experienced for far too long. We raid Tues-Wed from 8PM - 12AM EST and are looking at filling out dps and healers in particular. Any are welcome to apply though if the skill is there you will always be considered. We are currently progressing through heroic and plan on going into mythic. Outside raiding we spend the rest of the time usually doing high key mythic plus or playing other games together. If this sounds like an environment you'd enjoy then just let let us know! Contact Emrys#1954 Qwy#1797 Apply here: https://tragicascension.enjin.comZynerly0 Aug 17
Aug 17 [H] <Run Like Hell> 9/9H T/W/Th 6PM - 9PM EST Guild: <Run Like Hell> Server: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde We are <Run Like Hell> a new guild but with old guildmates. We recently lost our home and wish to create a stronger one out of Respect & Trust. We are recruiting skillful raiders who are looking for teamwork to fill our ranks. Players who wish to raid every week, pushing our way into mythic. Lots of us have a past in endgame top tier raiding. We want to grow as a team and Run Like Hell! Schedule: Tuesday; Wednesday; Thursday; @ 3pm PST/5pm CST/6pm EST TILL 6pm PST/8pm CST/9pm EST Need: 1) Warlock (Affliction) 2) Druid (Restro) 3) Mage 4) DH/DK DPS 5) Warrior (maybe offspec tank) 6) Shaman (Restro/Offspec dps) 7) Disc Priest 8) Holy Paladin This list is flexible, we will look into any other class if asked to join. Contact info: Bnet: KnightDemons#1876 / KnìghtDemons in-game. Discord: KnightDemons#0749 Twitter: Knight_Demons Can also get ahold of me @ Twitch.tv/KnightDemonsKnìghtdemons8 Aug 17
Aug 17 Valar Morghulis 3/9M LF 1 heal/ 2 dps lf a good resto druid capable of mythic content please fill out a quick question for us or add my ID, thanks. bananasplity#1415 https://vm-guild.enjin.com/Bananasplity11 Aug 17
Aug 17 <Carried> 9/9H T/W/Th <Carried> Recruiting all, Tanks, Healers, Dps. Spots filling fast, Holding open trials on the 22nd. T/W/TH 830pm-12am. Our core is 9/9heroic the only reason we're doing this is because we want our guild to be bigger then it is and we just switched raid nights from weekends to weekdays to reflect that. Whisper me in-game @Yulaze or @KallanahYulaze1 Aug 17
Aug 17 5/9M Ctrl Alt Elite TuWed 7-11 LF More Tomb of Sargeras - 5/9M Nighthold - 10/10M Current Recruitment Needs Mage - HIGH Resto Druid - HIGH Rogue - HIGH Warlock - Medium What We Are Looking For We are looking for serious skilled players that have a high understanding of their class and are able to play the game at a high level while minimizing mistakes and pushing the limits of their class. Who We Are Ctrl Alt Elite is one of the top 2 night a week raid guilds in the US, our focus is to clear mythic progression while still allowing members to have time outside of the game. Occasionally, we will add a 3rd raid night to the week during harder progression/weekly member votes. Raid Days Tuesday 7-11 server (CST) Wednesday 7-11 server (CST) Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/CTRL+ALT+ELITE Contact Information If interested please contact Zlex or Churpriest in game, you may find our battle tag information on the wowprogress website. You may also respond to this post. Chur#1794Churpriest16 Aug 17
Aug 16 [H] 923 Resto Druid 3/10M Currently I'm standing at 3/10M with 58 traits. Previous progress includes 8/9M NH and 13/13M HFC I'm looking for a guild that has tipped their toes into mythic ToS and are rounding out the roster. My availability times are Monday - Thursday from 8:00pm to 12:00am PST Two or three raid nights a week are both okay. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/stahrì Btag: Lumunne#1245Stahrì4 Aug 16
Aug 15 Requiem of the Defiant recruiting! Requiem of the Defiant are currently looking for any raiders looking to join a fun, friendly guild that kills bosses. We are currently 9/9 Heroic looking to farm up Heroic and push into Mythic. We have no class requirements, bring what you are best at. It would be nice to get an extra healer or two and a DPS class that can spec into Tank for back up purposes. Reply here or add me on BNet - bignate15#1477Phaydé1 Aug 15
Aug 15 [H] Morning Mythic Raid Team <Seraph> <Seraph> Horde ~ Mal'Ganis Raid Team 12: Afterdawn 2/9 M ToS ~ 7/10 M NH Raid Times: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 10:00am to 1:00pm CST (server time) Currently recruiting (Updated 8/15/17) : Death Knight: Frost, Unholy Demon Hunter: Low Druid: Balance, Resto Hunter: Low Mage: All specs Monk: Mistweaver Paladin: Retribution, Holy Priest: Shadow, Disc, Holy Rogue: All specs Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement, Resto Warlock: All specs Warrior: Fury, Arms All exceptional DPS may apply! Due to a work schedule issue we have an immediate opening for a healer!!! About: Afterdawn is one of twelve raid teams within Seraph. We are a semi-hardcore team with a unique time slot. Our goal this tier is to kill Mythic Kil'Jaeden. We are a tight knit group with a focus on team progression. Apply: https://www.seraphguild.com/ Contact: Lead: Rautha (listen#1368) Officers: Izzybells (izy#1699) Druskrogg (tehspelinpro#1297)Izzybells15 Aug 15
Aug 15 <Carried> 9/9H Tues,Weds,Thurs Our raid times are 930-1am Server Tues,Weds,Thurs. About us: <Carried> The core, Is made from a group of good friends who've known and raided with each other for years. On Nightholds launch we decided to pug heroic NH with alts and just have fun. Slowly we picked up a couple pugs who liked the way the raid was ran, The way our RLs talked, or the way we called each other stupid names during raid. Please send me a in-game mail or whisper me at Yulaze or add me or one of my officers on real ID Raid leader Yulaze - Frostyn#1547 Raid leader Namick - Namick#1212 Officer Dralasite - Dralisite#1368Yulaze12 Aug 15
Aug 14 <Did We Log>? 9/9H. LF Heals & DPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [9/9H] looking for exceptional DPS and two healers (Prefer one Holy Paladin) to join our core roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression and Mythic+. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night for our farm raid! Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras/Finish Heroic Tomb if it was not done by Tuesday. We plan on moving Heroic to Monday when the time is right to further our Mythic progression times. We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you bring backup food/flasks, your Defiled Augment Runes, and come enchanted and gemmed. Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras when we are ready. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. We are using EPGP for this tier to distribute loot. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene0 Aug 14
Aug 14 <Miasma> 8/9H Looking for DPS We are looking for reliable DPS to finish up heroic and move onto mythic. We had 5 raiders go on hiatus due to RL work issues so we are behind on progression and looking to catch up! Our raid times are T/W/T from 9:30 to 11:30 server time We are currently recruiting all DPS classes. All we ask is you have concordance or are close do it and that you are 900 ivl minimum and we can gear you up quick Most of the guild members are 25+ and are ex hardcore players Add me to bnet for any other info @ voidx666#1577Demönizer0 Aug 14
Aug 14 [H][Mal'ganis] <Tragic Ascension> 9/9N 7/9H Tragic Ascension is a new guild formed by veteran players who have been around in the game for a long time. We've played for years and are looking for a more fun paced experience rather then the hardcore grind which most of us have experienced for far too long. We raid Tues-Wed from 8PM - 12AM EST and are looking at filling out dps and healers in particular. Any are welcome to apply though if the skill is there you will always be considered. We are currently progressing through heroic and plan on going into mythic. Outside raiding we spend the rest of the time usually doing high key mythic plus or playing other games together. If this sounds like an environment you'd enjoy then just let let us know! Contact Emrys#1954 Qwy#1797 Apply here: https://tragicascension.enjin.comZynerly0 Aug 14
Aug 14 <Avid> 9/9H Recruiting for mythic. <Avid> (9/9 H) is a Casual Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players with different backgrounds coming together with a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks! CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DPS Healer We are willing to work with any exceptional high performing players interested in obtaining a position on our roster. CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid Saturday / Sunday (8PM – 11PM CST) Alt Night Friday (8PM – 11PM CST) M+ Keystones Normally evenings on non-raid nights OBJECTIVE: Our objective is to full clear each raid, while still being relevant current content, on mythic difficulty. EXPECTATIONS: Attendance: We are looking for players that can make most main raid nights. As we only raid 6 hours a week, we are relying on everyone being available each raid. However, we do understand that unplanned events can prevent you from making a raid night here and there - real life absolutely comes first! If you are going to miss a raid, we would ask for the courtesy of posting in the attendance channel in discord to let others know. Positive Attitude: Wiping many times can be frustrating. We ask that these frustrations are brought up in a constructive manner. We want everyone to feel like they have a voice, and encourage you to bring up questions or concerns, however, keep the way you do so respectful to all parties involved. Willingness to Improve: We need everyone to be able to play their character at their highest level. We recommend going over your logs from the night prior before raid to see where you can improve. The leadership always has an open-door policy on log review – we are willing to help you improve. If we cannot help you, we can point you to some good material to read or watch. We encourage and recommend that you are active on non-raid nights. This includes completing mythic keystones and world quests. The players here run Mythic + on non-raid nights and are always looking for more to join. We want all players to be able to bring anything to the leadership’s attention, even if you feel that it is something small. Concerns cannot and will not be resolved if they are not brought to our attention. CONDUCT: The guild is made up of adults of many different ages and genders. We expect everyone to behave appropriately. Discord is an open environment to have a good time, but when it is progression time we ask that all members focus on the task at hand. If something is said or posted that offends you just ignore it (within reason). We can deal with these issues after raid or throughout the week. REQUIRED ADDONS: BigWigs or DBM Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil Other addons that help you perform at your highest capability is recommended (WeakAuras/TellMeWhen; UI Replacements – ElvUI/TukUI/Etc.; raid frame replacements – Grid2/Healbot/Vhudu) OTHER INFORMATION: The guild consists of players with different backgrounds and we welcome anyone to join in on the journey to kill Mythic Kil'Jaeden. We are here to welcome anyone, no matter their differences. Some of the guild members maintain alts and we will try to incorporate them into the fun. This includes Mythic keystones and Alt Raid Nights. If you are interested in joining please contact: Mast@ Mike1#11169Mâst0 Aug 14