Mal'Ganis

Aug 1 922ilvl frost mage 922ilvl frost mage 2/9M ToS Looking for hardcore raiding guild or semi-hardcore raiding guild weekly or weekend.. tell me the times.. add me on bnet pchau#1449 if your interested. my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/bluffmynutsBluffmynuts8 Aug 1
Jul 31 931ilvl. Arms/fury warr LF mythic team Hello Mal'Ganis forum! I am Alphøns of Stormrage, from Gods of the Arena. Long story short I went on a marketing event this weekend, missed raid for the first time in forever and found out that the raid team disbanded. So I am now looking for a new home! About me: I work as a Brand Ambassador for a marketing company. I am able to work my schedule around my raid times unless an emergency happens like this weekend. Which only happened once so far this year. I am heading back to school this September but will still work my schedule around my raid times. Lastly I am a 22y old dude. Raiding Experience: So I started raiding in Icecrown Citadel and have raided every tier afterwards at the highest difficulty except for Firelands, Dragon Soul, and Highmaul. I had very high parses and logs for whatever dps specs I played; which include hunter, warrior, elemental, demon hunter and mage. Legion raiding: 10/10M EN/ToV as Havoc/Arms 10/10M NH as Fury/Frost Mage 3/9M ToS as Arms/Fury I have all BiS legendaries/gearsetup and 4set. I am only missing Engine of Eradication and a good shadow relic. I have experience up to 25% on mythic Sisters of the Moon. I watch many mythic streams such as Fragrance and Slootbag. My 3 alts are also split run ready and I don't mind split runs. feel like I will be an excellent asset to your mythic team considering arms is broken overpowered at the moment and i am one of the best out there. I have 99 percentile logs on most heroic fights and very high mythic parses. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/alphøns What I am looking for: My ideal team would be a 2-3 night raid team that is currently 4/9M. It would also be appreciated if a transfer or faction change is covered. Thank you for your time and reading this post if you have got this far! I will be back on Tuesday for anyone who has added my battletag. Battletag: Motiv3#1599Alphøns3 Jul 31
Jul 31 <Did We Log>? 9/9H. LF Heals & DPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [9/9H] looking for exceptional healers and DPS (especially a Havoc Demon Hunter) to join our core roster for Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night for our farm raid! Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you bring backup food/flasks, your Defiled Augment Runes, and come enchanted and gemmed. Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras when we are ready. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene0 Jul 31
Jul 31 920~ Havoc LF Mythic Guild So I'm 9/9H and 1/9M exp and looking for a new mythic guild. Raid times that would fit best would be to end at the latest 11pm eastern. Weekends are now open for me so most times work then. Stiggy#1210Jakjub5 Jul 31
Jul 31 <The Nap Squad> <The Nap Squad> is a newly formed guild currently looking for Heals and DPS to fill out our core raid team. Nap Nights are Tuesday and Wednesdays from 9-12. We are heroic minded, and mythic at heart. Always willing to do M+ and PvP as well. Our recruitment needs: Tanks/only taking tanks that can primarily DPS Healers: Holy priest and Pally, Resto druid and Shaman Melee: Everything but Rogues Ranged DPS: Everything but Ele Shamans Our weekly schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday, 9:00 PM CST (server time) – 12 PM - Raid Sunday, 9:00 PM CST (server time) - Non-mandatory Normal Raid (Fun Run) for anybody to join, including casuals Monday, Thursday-Saturday - Non-mandatory nights, but still active with Mythic+'s, sometimes casual PVP (BGs or Arena) For more information please contact the leadership through in game names: Bonesrshowin - Mushkaly #1899 Totixia Kindrèd Nékrow - Nekro #11672 Jitrottok VenkoasNékrow0 Jul 31
Jul 31 918 Veng DH LF weekday raiding guild Hello. I am looking for a guild that is finishing off heroic ToS and moving into mythic within a few weeks. I enjoy tanking and also have a Blood DK that is almost 900 ilvl and a 110 Guardian Druid that I will be gearing up shortly. I am looking for a guild that has a core tanking spot open. My availability is: Mon- Thurs: 7-11 (server time) Feel free to add me in-game if you have any questions or would like to see logs etc Tru#1602Jacoon1 Jul 31
Jul 31 918 Moonkin - Just looking for H KJ Kill. Hi to whoever is reading this, Im a friendly 918 Moonkin looking to get my Heroic KJ kill. Last week my raid guild fell apart, due to attendance, and decided to call it quits. At the top of my game I was once US top 50 Moonkin (during TOT) and for most raid tiers i have cleared at least heroic and am looking to do it again. Is there any of those cool heroic guilds or mythic guilds that would be willing to pick me up for a quick heroic run, I wouldnt need or want any of the gear. Thanks so much.Snackbars1 Jul 31
Jul 30 [H] <Clean Kills> 5/9M T/W/TH 9PM-12AM CST <Clean Kills> is a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild on Mal'Ganis-US. Our goal is to push current content at a competitive pace and we are always seeking people who are of a similar mindset. Raid times are 9PM - 12AM CST. CURRENT PROGRESSION 3/9M 9/9H CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS >> DPS Warrior (HIGH) >> I would like to EMPHASIZE that we are willing to give all exceptional, high-performing DPS an honest chance at obtaining a core position on our roster. Any interested applicants are encouraged to contact guild leadership to discuss details. OBJECTIVE >> Our objective for ToS is simple, defeat Kil'Jaeden on Mythic difficulty prior to the release of the next raid tier. With a few additions to an already strong roster, it is likely that we will be competitive this tier. EXPECTATIONS >> MAINTAIN high raid-attendance. Everyone needs the occasional day off, this is to be expected, however, for the guild to be able to consistently progress we need people to be reliable. Should you randomly decide to not show up or start regularly missing raids it is likely that we will have to fill your spot. We expect that our raiders do their best to inform the guild in-advance of any potential absences. >> Keep a POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Probably the most important thing in a progression raiding guild since we are going to wipe ... a lot. Wiping can get frustrating, but it is important that people understand that it is equally frustrating for everyone. We are all working towards the same goal and therefore we ask that people keep any unnecessary or rude comments to themselves. With that being said, constructive criticism in a progression raiding environment is extremely important. If you are making an error consistently we will discuss how it can be remedied and we expect that you are open to correcting your play. >> Always be working on IMPROVING your character. It goes without saying but striving to play your character at a high level is important in a progression raiding guild. We expect that you regularly sim your character and review logs after raids to find ways you can improve whether it be through a different gear/talent setup or fine-tuning your rotation. >> Be ACTIVE on off-nights. Not all your best gear can be obtained through current raid content and even if it is, it's often that someone else might also need that item as well. We expect that all members regularly participate in Mythic+ runs on off-nights to help further optimize yours and other members gear. >> If something is BOTHERING you, be open about it towards guild leadership. If you aren't willing to talk about your concerns to other people, they won't get resolved, simple as that. CONDUCT >> We are all adults, and it is EXPECTED that you behave accordingly. >> Our discord is an open environment for BANTER and JOKING around. If something is posted that tilts you, please be an adult and ignore it (within reason). LOOT DISTRIBUTION >> Loot will be distributed using the RCLootCouncil addon >> Our goal is to be as objective as possible with loot distribution >> Several factors will decide who gets each piece of loot: 1. Who does that piece of loot benefit the most (iLvl/DPS increase) 2. How reliable are the people interested in the piece of loot 3. How much do you contribute outside of raid 4. Have you recently received a piece(s) of loot. Together, these factors will influence how the council decides to distribute loot. REQUIRED ADDONS >> Exorsus Raid Tools >> RCLootCouncil >> DBM/BigWigs >> Any additional addons that you feel will improve your gameplay are encouraged. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION >> Many of our members also like to PvP casually outisde of raids. We have scheduled RBG groups on Sunday and Monday evenings (9PM CST). >> While not a requirement, many members play alts outside of raid. We will coordinate alt raids during off-nights depending on availability. It is encouraged that all members maintain at least one alt character to help with potential issues with raid composition during progression. >> We are looking to grow our guild into a larger community. Casual players are welcome and encouraged to participate in all non-progression raiding activities. If you are interested in joining please contact: M4NST33L #1237 Boeregard#1657Bearnysandrs24 Jul 30
Jul 30 <Ancient Trials> Weekend Raiding Guild <Ancient Trials> is a weekend Horde semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our progression raids are 8-11pm server time Saturday and 7-10pm server time Sunday (Central). We are now 4/9 H TOS. We are looking for a few raiders to join our progression raid group. We need some good DPS and a Healer to fill out our team. We also have groups who enjoy doing mythic+ through the week and weekend to help get gear. We are a group of friends who enjoy doing things together. We have raiders that have been with us through multiple expansions and we are looking to continue growing our guild while making new friends to kill junk and get fat loots! Groups of raiders and social players are welcome. No application required! If you have questions, you can look for us in game or add us: Squallion (Real ID: Squall#1444) Hitêm (Real ID: Hitem#1860) Làdyaccalia (Real ID: Ladyhawk#1728) You may also visit our website at www.ancienttrials.com for more information.Squallion3 Jul 30
Jul 30 WTB Frozen Rune Hey all! Feel free to click Toon Portrait. Thats the set I am almost finished with. Im primarily in need of 1 Frozen Rune (Plenty are out there, just need to unearth a few..) Needless to say Mesothornzy can craft the BOE Leather & Mail Polar set items. (Included traditional Frost Resist), from Vanilla. I doubt anyone will need. If your missing Helm / Shoulders / Legs I would probably not suggest going for set. I need 1 more frozen rune to add to my 4 (5 Total) to craft Polar Gloves. I would prefer to get as many as I can. Thx Folks, See yall in gameMesothornzy0 Jul 30
Jul 30 [H]902 Fury/Arms Warrior LF PvP Guild! Hello im looking for a pvp guild. I am Currently a 5/9M raider i want to start main PVPing... Im available anytime after 7PM central time! Btag-Gomumo#1123Imumo0 Jul 30
Jul 28 8/9H Warlock As my title says, I'm currently 8/9H Tomb progression with attempts on KJ. I'm 918 equip in Demo spec and working on getting my Affliction gear up to par so that I can switch to Affliction main spec. I have 57 traits in Demo and 54 traits in Affliction. I'm looking for a guild that's preferably 7/9H or further. I work FIRST SHIFT, 7a-3p M-F East Coast. I'm looking for a guild that raids anytime between 5p-10p East Coast. I am unable to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm not willing to Faction Change, so Alliance need not reply. If you have any questions, please feel free to add my Btag Akumaryuujin#1136 or my Discord Akumaryuujin#1661.Akumaryuujin6 Jul 28
Jul 28 924 WW/Brew LFG Hey all, guild recently disbanded due to recruitment/performance problems. So that means I’m looking for a new place to call home I guess. I am confident in both dps and tank roles and am willing to fill either need. So far this tier I have bounced back and forth between specs depending on guilds need so I haven’t been able to focus solely on one performance wise. I do feel I can compete if I’m given the opportunity to do so. I work grave shift so my hours are strict at least when it comes to end time. I am willing to be a bit flexible for the right guild though. I am looking for a Mythic progression focused guild. 3/9M preferably Availability: Friday-Tuesday 5-11:30 EST 2-8:30 PST Wed/Thur any time Currently am 9/9H and was 9/10M in NH Heroic ToS logs: Brew https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23487267/13#difficulty=4&class=Monk&spec=Brewmaster&metric=dps WW (trying to RL at the same time) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23487267/13#difficulty=4&class=Monk&spec=Brewmaster&metric=dps Am currently on Thrall but am willing to transfer Contact me on BNet or Discord during non evening hours. BNet: JustNick#1583 Discord: Iroh#4059Justiroh2 Jul 28
Jul 27 <dysfunctional> 9/9H <Dysfunctional> We are currently 9/9h On a 2 night a week schedule Tuesday and Thursday 6-9 EST Looking for a couple top performing DPS who want to assist us with pushing into some mythic content! Currently our needs are HUNTERS and Rogues we don't have any and it sucks! if you are a hunter or rogue with the right attitude. with even less then desirable gear we can talk! all I ask is work on traits and be a consistent raider! We run a lot of keys and play a lot of other games its more a community then a guild! can always find someone playing PUBG or running keys or diablo. always something to do . If this feels like s spot for you get ahold of me in game at pjlowe#1792 or on here ill check it as often as I can !Grobyz0 Jul 27
Jul 27 Weekend Guild Need Tank [Sat/Sun] 8-11 Pm We are currently looking for a tank for a core spot for Heroic and near future mythic progression. We would prefer a Guardian Druid or Brewmaster Monk. But are willing to work with any Tank spec. CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid Saturday / Sunday (8PM – 11PM CST) Alt Night (Optional) Friday (8PM – 11PM CST) Please Contact: Rissew#1918 or Mike1#11169Rissew6 Jul 27
Jul 27 <Avid> Recruiting for weekend raiding. <Avid> (8/9 H) is a Casual Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players with different backgrounds coming together with a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks! CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DPS (Melee) Resto Druid/Resto Shaman We are willing to work with any exceptional high performing players interested in obtaining a position on our roster. CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid Saturday / Sunday (8PM – 11PM CST) Alt Night Friday (8PM – 11PM CST) M+ Keystones Normally evenings on non-raid nights OBJECTIVE: Our objective is to full clear each raid, while still being relevant current content, on mythic difficulty. EXPECTATIONS: Attendance: We are looking for players that can make most main raid nights. As we only raid 6 hours a week, we are relying on everyone being available each raid. However, we do understand that unplanned events can prevent you from making a raid night here and there - real life absolutely comes first! If you are going to miss a raid, we would ask for the courtesy of posting in the attendance channel in discord to let others know. Positive Attitude: Wiping many times can be frustrating. We ask that these frustrations are brought up in a constructive manner. We want everyone to feel like they have a voice, and encourage you to bring up questions or concerns, however, keep the way you do so respectful to all parties involved. Willingness to Improve: We need everyone to be able to play their character at their highest level. We recommend going over your logs from the night prior before raid to see where you can improve. The leadership always has an open-door policy on log review – we are willing to help you improve. If we cannot help you, we can point you to some good material to read or watch. We encourage and recommend that you are active on non-raid nights. This includes completing mythic keystones and world quests. The players here run Mythic + on non-raid nights and are always looking for more to join. We want all players to be able to bring anything to the leadership’s attention, even if you feel that it is something small. Concerns cannot and will not be resolved if they are not brought to our attention. CONDUCT: The guild is made up of adults of many different ages and genders. We expect everyone to behave appropriately. Discord is an open environment to have a good time, but when it is progression time we ask that all members focus on the task at hand. If something is said or posted that offends you just ignore it (within reason). We can deal with these issues after raid or throughout the week. REQUIRED ADDONS: BigWigs or DBM Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil Other addons that help you perform at your highest capability is recommended (WeakAuras/TellMeWhen; UI Replacements – ElvUI/TukUI/Etc.; raid frame replacements – Grid2/Healbot/Vhudu) OTHER INFORMATION: The guild consists of players with different backgrounds and we welcome anyone to join in on the journey to kill Mythic Kil'Jaeden. We are here to welcome anyone, no matter their differences. Some of the guild members maintain alts and we will try to incorporate them into the fun. This includes Mythic keystones and Alt Raid Nights. If you are interested in joining please contact: Mast@ Mike1#11169Mâst1 Jul 27
Jul 27 dfg -=Spirìt0 Jul 27
Jul 27 Recruiting for Heroic Kil’jaeden Sales Hello there! Our Heroic Kil’jaeden Sales team (HORDE) is recruiting for potential candidates to fill our DPS spots (Preferably Range DPS). We are also interested in 1 Tank. We have been having attendance issues due to having a team composed of top US guilds. Most are required to do extra days during the weekend, extend hours, do alt runs, etc. We are in need of reliable and consistent players that can efficiently do damage while executing mechanics. Our Sales team goes back to Heroic Archimonde Sales and up until now. The team is full with top US guilds, most of the group is 7/9M with some 8/9M raiders. Do not let that intimidate you for we have amazing players that are in casual guilds that come to our runs to make some profit and have fun. We’re planning to push to 2:1 ratio by the start of next month but not only do we need decent players; we need reliable team players. We are desperately in need of a strong tank. Sadly, we are not looking for any healers at this moment but we could always take you in consideration, don’t be afraid to contact us. When we are more efficient with pull times and a strong, consistent group you will easily make 3-4 million a day during the weekend. We play Friday – Monday. We are pretty good at communicating in advance when our next sales run is. You must have a functional mic, headset, and access to Discord. If you’re interested in applying please add me on Discord: Archy#6456 We’re always looking for exceptional players, give it a try! Need to buy a Heroic ToS Service? (in-game currency only) If you are interested in buying a Heroic TOS service with us please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS we will quote your going realm price.Menaphos3 Jul 27
Jul 26 <Anomaly> 3/9 M - Late Night - 7.5Hrs/Week <Anomaly> Server: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde Progression: 3/9 M H 7/7 M 2/3 M 9/10 M (Sub 10% sad face) Time Zone: CST Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11pm-1:30am CST Website: http://www.anomalyguild.com/ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/153850/ About us: Anomaly was established in April 2016 with the goal of clearing Mythic Hellfire Citadel as fast as possible. We achieved our goal in just 3 months, prior to the Legion pre-patch. We're now progressing through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We are a laid back group of players from all around the world, that are looking for other skilled and friendly players to clear new content as soon as it is released. Outside of raid times you can find groups willing to run Mythic+, PvP and many other forms of content available. We are a highly social guild and everyone is here for the members around them, not just for themselves. From us you can expect a leadership where every officer has a specific role and is dedicated to making sure nothing will slow progression or negatively impact the atmosphere of our raids. Recruitment Needs: Ranged: Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock Melee: Enhance, DH, Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, Feral All excellent applications will be considered regardless of current requirements If you believe our guild to be somewhere you would like to raid, contact one of the people below or apply on our website. Gash - Khodumodurno#1268 - Recruitment Officer Sneakigos - Sneak#11442 - Raid Leader Macrae - Traebor#1899 - GMSneakigos0 Jul 26
Jul 26 <Did We Log>? 8/9H. LF Heals & DPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [8/9H] looking for exceptional healers and DPS (especially a Havoc Demon Hunter) to join our core roster for Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night for our farm raid! Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you bring backup food/flasks, your Defiled Augment Runes, and come enchanted and gemmed. Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras when we are ready. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene0 Jul 26
Jul 26 <Keystone>9/9H - Recruiting for Progression Greetings, I am Ghurza, an Officer of Keystone. We are a three day/nine hour a week semi-serious raiding guild currently looking for strong DPS (as well as any other exceptional applicants) to fill our ranks. Raid times: 9 hours 5:00-8:00 PM Server (Central) Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Currently, we are running Mythic Progression on Tuesday and Wednesday with a Heroic clear on Thursday. We consider all interested parties but are currently in need of ranged DPS. If interested, reference the 'contacts' list below to get in touch with us. Also below is a short application that you can fill out at your convenience to speed up the process. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Contact: Colru#1998 Ghurza Subotaii WesTexasTang#1232 Lecit Juicedx' Meatstik Gadelric#1280 Gadelric Blinknasty#1949 ßöömkin Mosfett https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSee1SCKnG1WCmjwKjFAMHnEKMh26XMKivGevBI3p9mB8TARkw/viewformGhurza13 Jul 26
Jul 25 [H] Selling Heroic ToS and Guldan Mount! Hello, <Convergence> is now offering various PvE carries for in-game gold! We do not use any third party programs to discuss the carries. All communication will be done in game or on bnet and and all sales will comply with the ToS. Prices are detailed below, you can contact me at any time if you have any questions. Btag: swango#1829 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic. Mythic coming soon! AotC Special: KJ kill only - 1m Heroic on PL - 2m Heroic on ML up to 925 - 3mMythic Gul'dan for Hellfire Infernal Mount. 2.5mSwang2 Jul 25
Jul 25 912 mage/ 900 brewmaster lf raidguild Alright so long story short the guild I made fell apart and I am looking for a new raiding guild. I am looking for a guild that will be clearing Heroic ToS and moving on to mythic after that. I am not really hardcore I just want to progress as far as I can each tier and have completed Heroic each tier since SOO (was normal then) on one toon or another have some mythic experience. I also have a brewmaster that I can play if needed. Leave a message here or contact me at grogin#1162 in game. Forgot to mention I can only raid Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evenings due to work.Grogen4 Jul 25
Jul 24 <Did We Log>? 8/9H. LF DPS and a healer <Did We Log> [8/9H] looking for exceptional healers and DPS (prefer Havoc Demon Hunter) to join our core roster for Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night for our farm raid before joining our core team! Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as we prepare. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene0 Jul 24
Jul 24 912 Affi Lock LF Guild Looking for a raiding/Rbgs guild, I spent the last year and a half away off on another server. I have 8/9 norm 4/9 on ToS all through pugs. Times for raiding would be weekends or weekdays after 5pm CSTFuthork5 Jul 24
Jul 24 902 Priest LF Guild Hello, I am looking to get into raiding. I need to find a guild that starts 6:30 pm PST or later. I have not had time to raid in a guild since Cata. I know it is late in the expansion, and I am behind in gear, but I can follow mechanics and raid strategies. I do bring flasks, potions, and food to raid. I prefer to DPS as shadow, but I do have a decent Holy set. I do not have much Holy experience, but I do not have a problem giving it a go if needed.Psychobruno2 Jul 24
Jul 24 917 enhance looking for guild 917 enhance shaman with semi decent resto offspec. Just came back after a short break. Looking for something that does not raid on weekends and doesn't start after 8 pm server time.Omnipotentt7 Jul 24
Jul 24 [H] <Mutineers> 9/9N 7/9H Recruiting Hello, <Mutineers> are currently looking for DPS/a flexible Healer/possibly a tank to fill out our roster for Heroic ToS and beyond. Here's the boring stuff: Raid Times: Tues-Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm server (CST) Loot System: EPGP (2-pc, 4-pc priority) Past Progress: 5/7M EN and 3/10M NH (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Mutineers) About Us: A group of us came together at the beginning of Legion to start the guild. We all have prior hardcore/semi-hardcore experience and wanted something a little more casual. We tend to keep things light in Discord, but still expect everyone to come prepared. Since we only raid 6 hours/week, we want to make as much progress as we can in that time. We do have a 19 or older age requirement. We are all working adults that understand life comes before WoW, and we want people who are of a like mindset. Socials are always welcome, too! We will be making a Destiny 2 clan, and play a bunch of other games together on non-raid nights. If you are interested please apply at: http://malganismutineers.enjin.com/recruitment Or message: Rain#14139 Thardin#1755 Hakd#1590Rainwretch10 Jul 24
Jul 24 907 Warlock LF guild I'm a 907 warlock looking to do mythic raiding in ToS. I play all 3 specs and keep up on current theory crafting. I also have previous mythic raiding experience. I am looking for a 2-3 night guild with raid times starting at 6pst/8 server.Zelokk17 Jul 24
Jul 24 Group of returning players lf new home Hello all, As the title says, we are a group of returning players looking for a new raiding guild to call home. We all took a break during Nighthold after reaching 3/10M. Preferably looking for a weekend raiding guild, but will consider weekday guilds that raid late at night. Our group consists of the following: *905 Fury Warrior *902 MM Hunter *900 Balance Druid *906 WW Monk Leave a message here and we'll make sure to contact any promising guilds!Thorrash10 Jul 24
Jul 23 8/9H Weekend Guild LF Tank Currently Recruiting: Guardian Druid or Blood DK Raid Times: Saturday 11:00-2:00 and 3:00-6:00 Central time Our goal in Legion is to down all content on mythic difficulty in a timely manner. We are a relaxed, tight knit, friendly group who like to keep a light atmosphere while still downing raid bosses. With a 6 hour a week raiding schedule we expect our raiders to take progression seriously while still keeping a friendly environment. We’re looking for skilled, like-minded people who want to clear mythic content on a light raiding schedule. Contacts: Regression#1736 Guild Leader Yuebe#1363 Recruitment OfficeYuebe0 Jul 23
Jul 22 RÜIÑ Recruitment don't miss this!! RÜIÑ of Mal'ganis is a newly formed guild of mythic players who had to step away from the game after EN but recently came back to roll ToS. Current Leadership does have 8/9 Heroic ToS experience. We have total roster of 14 players with an average ILVL of 913. We are currently looking for some Big Stick :*) DPS to round out our Mythic Roster. We have currently decided to raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10 pm to 1 am server with an optional day yet to be decided. We are set on healers and tanks but we are willing to trial anyone that is interested. If your currently unhappy with you guild leadership or the direction of your guild message us, if you want to reroll a different class and quickly make your new alt your main message us as, we have no problem gearing an alt as we are really looking for skill over gear. Please come join the madness! GM: Leonardò Ryjah#1135 (Alt code 149) CO GM: herrokitty#11895 Raid Leader: Stícks Sticks#11370 (Alt code 161) Recruitment Officer: Floiid Joesph#1537Leonardò2 Jul 22
Jul 22 928 Ele/OS Resto Shaman LF new guild Current guild has decided to call it quits for raiding. I am looking for a new guild that is at least 9/9H and moving into mythics. Currently am 9/9h ToS with a few pulls on mythic goroth. Prior raid experience 7/7m EN and 7/10m NH Prefer a guild that raids 2 or 3 times a week. Ideally a west coast server. I cannot start before 830pm PST so please do no reply if your guild raids before this time. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11493363/13/# https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Urz%C3%B6th Elemental Spec: I have ALL legendarys. APs 59. Main spec. Resto Spec: decent legendarys (roots and gloves) APs 52. Will heal when asked. Enhance Spec: have decent legendarys but not the AoE chest. APs 52. Feel free to contact me at Halstrom#1999Urzöth3 Jul 22
Jul 22 903 Arms warrior LF weekday raid team! I am currently searching for a evening raid team on the weekdays minus Friday. Start time around 930 ST/830MST, at least twice a week. I have been playing WoW since vanilla days and i am a very experienced player. Hit me up here or in game @Chodaberry #1122. Thanks for your time.Relapsn2 Jul 22
Jul 22 917/920 WW LF Heroic and Mythic Raiding Guild Looking to join a guild that is well into heroics, and is beginning or began Mythic ToS. 4/10 M NH, 10/10 H NH, 9/9 N ToS 8/9 H ToS I'm available from 7pm CST - 1am CST Sunday-Thursday Can provide some logs if needed. Add me in game or add my battletag illwillx12#1597Blowcane10 Jul 22
Jul 22 908 Ret Pally LF Guild Hi there! My guild recently disbanded our raiding group. I'm looking for a new home on Malganis Horde. I have experience 4/10 M NH and I'm looking to further that and jump into ToS. I prefer raid times between 6-11PM CST (with variance) really anyday will work. Please reply here or contact me in game Brofessor#11771. Thanks! EDIT: FOUND A HOME. THANKSBrogains9 Jul 22
Jul 22 [H] 9/9H Recruiting for Mythic Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We have a core group of highly competitive, competent players that have shown an aptitude to quickly progress through Heroic raiding in to Mythic. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for the following class/talent specialization combinations: Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11EST Thursday 8-11 EST Sunday 8-11 EST Additional Note: Our guild rotates players into mythic progression professionally. Everyone gets an opportunity. Current Roster 25 Members. We are recruiting for a larger group to secure strong progression into Mythic Tomb by being able to rotate effectively and optimizing progression. Tanks: Any - Need 1 where some fights might require 3. Would recommend having a solid DPS off-spec. Healers: 1 SPOT Priest Paladin Shaman (Exceptional Healers of other classes will be considered) Ranged DPS: 2 SPOTS Priest Hunter Mage Druid (Exceptional Ranged DPS of other classes will be considered) Melee DPS: 2 SPOTS Paladin Warrior (Exceptional Melee DPS of other classes will be considered) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. This includes but is not limited to coming to raid prepared with food and Tomes of the Tranquil Mind. Additionally, all members are expected to be continually striving to progress their artifact weapon through running M+, doing World Quests, etc. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary in order to progress through Nighthold and beyond. Current progression: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, (currently 2% on Goroth with only 20 attempts) - Recruiting for Mythic Tomb For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our two officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. You may also contact me on this reddit post, discord, or add BNET I will try to respond shortly after the message is sent. Contact: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh Kreight#11259 - WildkreightBronzzero0 Jul 22
Jul 22 [H]Mal'Ganis 9/9H Recruiting for Mythic Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We have a core group of highly competitive, competent players that have shown an aptitude to quickly progress through Heroic raiding in to Mythic. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for the following class/talent specialization combinations: Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11EST Thursday 8-11 EST Sunday 8-11 EST Additional Note: Our guild rotates players into mythic progression professionally. Everyone gets an opportunity. Current Roster 25 Members. We are recruiting for a larger group to secure strong progression into Mythic Tomb by being able to rotate effectively and optimizing progression. Tanks: Any - Need 1 where some fights might require 3. Would recommend having a solid DPS off-spec. Healers: 1 SPOT Priest Paladin Shaman (Exceptional Healers of other classes will be considered) Ranged DPS: 2 SPOTS Priest Hunter Mage Druid (Exceptional Ranged DPS of other classes will be considered) Melee DPS: 2 SPOTS Paladin Warrior (Exceptional Melee DPS of other classes will be considered) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. This includes but is not limited to coming to raid prepared with food and Tomes of the Tranquil Mind. Additionally, all members are expected to be continually striving to progress their artifact weapon through running M+, doing World Quests, etc. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary in order to progress through Nighthold and beyond. Current progression: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, (currently 2% on Goroth with only 20 attempts) - Recruiting for Mythic Tomb For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our two officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. You may also contact me on this reddit post, discord, or add BNET I will try to respond shortly after the message is sent. Contact: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh Kreight#11259 - WildkreightBronzzero0 Jul 22
Jul 21 Returning 906 Vengeance DH Hello, my experience will be listed down below but first let me tell you what I'm looking for. At least for right now the only raiding I'm looking for is just random pick up times. Right now I can't dedicate myself to specific raid times and days so a set schedule won't work for me. I'd like to find a good home that runs mythic+ constantly and possibly run some normal and heroic ToS. Experience I'll only list Legion raids because I don't feel like going through every expansion. 9/9[M] EN 3/3[H] ToV 1/3[M] ToV 9/9[H] NH - Two guilds fell apart before running any mythic requiring me to give up at this point and go casual.Simming3 Jul 21
Jul 21 <Polarity> Newly Reformed! About us: Polarity is a guild originated around progression and the enjoyment of the game. We strive to better ourselves as a collective whole, along with helping players reach there personal goals. We enjoy having a calm raid where we can joke with each other, but at the end of the day we want to kill some bosses and progress as far as we can which is why we are a casual/ semi hardcore raiding guild. Guild Progression: We are currently 8/10 Heroic as a guild looking to get our 20 man roster filled. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 Server time (Central) We are currently recruiting: Any exceptional raiders that want to progress and have a good time doing it. Looking Forward: Polarity is a guild founded by a collective group of people that want to progress and see results. We work as a guild every day to help improve our raiders, by running dungeons, key stones, raids, class improvement and late night drinking. We are trying to find people with the same attitude so we can as a group progress and reach all of our goals as a team and have something to show for it. If you feel you are able to reach our expectations and goal sets feel free to post here or add me on Bnet at Bambooski#1711Bamboóski14 Jul 21
Jul 21 - [code][/code]Brynen0 Jul 21
Jul 21 [H] <The Smile Club> 7/9H Recruiting all but especially in need of exceptional DPS. Raid Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST/Server Time Raid Progression: 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras <The Smile Club> is small community of driven players with the goal of progressing through Mythic Raids and Keystones. We are a small guild, formed from friends who have raided together in the past. We offer a close knit, fun and friendly environment with the intent of playing World of Warcraft to our best potential. Our mentality is to put our best foot forward in any content that we are challenging and we also expect that of our members. Contact Us: Raexin or Raex#1353 Drizzak or Drizzak#11124Raexin0 Jul 21
Jul 21 [H] 3/9M ALT Mage LF Weekend Guild! Greetings, As title says, I'm looking for a home for my alt Mage for weekend raiding. My main is currently a 924 HPally sitting at 9/9H and 3/9M. I do not have BiS legendaries right now and the ilvl is a touch low, but I'm just looking for a chill weekend guild looking to clear Heroic and possibly eventually move into Mythic. It's not my greatest concern though, would just prefer a relaxed weekend environment. Don't have any actual true logs, I would take any that may show up on warcraftlogs with a grain of salt as they are unflasked/no food/no enchants etc. Obviously I will have the proper enchants and consumables with me and ready to raid. Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays work for me, although I would prefer Fri/Sat, any combination is fine with me. Evenings/night raids also, no mornings. If interested, please contact me at my btag, it is possible that I never look at this post again. amped#2776 Thanks!Ampedpewpewz0 Jul 21
Jul 21 [H] 9/9H Recruiting for Mythic Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We have a core group of highly competitive, competent players that have shown an aptitude to quickly progress through Heroic raiding in to Mythic. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for the following class/talent specialization combinations: Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11EST Thursday 8-11 EST Sunday 8-11 EST Additional Note: Our guild rotates players into mythic progression professionally. Everyone gets an opportunity. Current Roster 25 Members. We are recruiting for a larger group to secure strong progression into Mythic Tomb by being able to rotate effectively and optimizing progression. Tanks: Any - Need 1 where some fights might require 3. Would recommend having a solid DPS off-spec. Healers: 1 SPOT Priest Paladin Shaman (Exceptional Healers of other classes will be considered) Ranged DPS: 2 SPOTS Priest Hunter Mage Druid (Exceptional Ranged DPS of other classes will be considered) Melee DPS: 2 SPOTS Paladin Warrior (Exceptional Melee DPS of other classes will be considered) General Information: An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. This includes but is not limited to coming to raid prepared with food and Tomes of the Tranquil Mind. Additionally, all members are expected to be continually striving to progress their artifact weapon through running M+, doing World Quests, etc. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time. Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary in order to progress through Nighthold and beyond. Current progression: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, (currently 2% on Goroth with only 20 attempts) - Recruiting for Mythic Tomb For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our two officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. You may also contact me on this reddit post, discord, or add BNET I will try to respond shortly after the message is sent. Contact: BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero Touczz#1764 - Touczz Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh Kreight#11259 - WildkreightBronzzero0 Jul 21
Jul 20 <Did We Log>? 8/9H. LF exceptional DPS <Did We Log> [8/9H] is currently looking for exceptional healers and DPS (prefer Havoc Demon Hunter) to our core roster for Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night before joining our core team! Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as we prepare. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene1 Jul 20
Jul 19 H.Priest 930 LFC Hi there i'm looking for a serious core but not hardcore!Trying to get a Mythic Core it doesn't have to be 3/9m but at least 9/9H -Weekdays (M-F) From 18:30 to 22:30- (CTM) Weekends Any Time- Old player , got plenty exp Raiding . Holy: -930 full geared -927 w/4 piece Tierr -58 Traits OS (Shadow) -922 w/4 pieces Tierr -50 Traits -9/9H Exp BT: Saltyplayer#11586Nodispell2 Jul 19
Jul 18 924-928 HPriest 10/10M 3/9M LFG Guild disbanded due to unrest. Was server 7th guldan kill on Stormrage, US 128, World 404, and was on track to much higher. I have experience coordinating everything with other healers and making calls. I'm heavily into theorycraft for hpriest and every healer, can play an hpaly alt at 915, and will have every healer at mythic level by the end of Argus. Druid is at 905 and monk/sham up and coming. Ultimate goal is to work towards world first keystone levels with the right people willing to go horde. Wombo#1894Milénka3 Jul 18
Jul 18 918 RET/PROT LF T/TH 8-? CST ToS Mythic LF a guild that raids consistently on Tues/Thurs no earlier than 8 Server (CST). I do not mind trialing and earning my raid spot obviously. Would prefer a group going after mythic content now, but would be ok with 7 or 8 of 9 heroic that will be going into mythic soon. I'm 918 equipped Ret, with a 918 Prot offspec, concordance on both. Any other questions, or offers, hit me up. ace1623#1389Kíernan4 Jul 18
Jul 18 918 6/9H Lock I'll keep this quick and simple. 1. Times available & time zone: 11p-4a EST 2. Server preference: Willing to transfer if I fit in 3. Faction preference: Horde( NO ALLIANCE) 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore/Casual 5. Current progression/experience: 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold and 9/9N 6/9H Tomb 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24529100/13#metric=dps https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/akumaryuujin 7. Contact info: Bnet- Akumaryuujin#1136 Discord- Akumaryuujin#1661 8. Anything else: I'm pretty laid back, fast learner of mechanics. Been playing WoW on and off since LK but didn't play during MoP and most of WoD. I've been a raid leader, officer, and co-gm of guilds in the past. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me on Bnet or DiscordAkumaryuujin7 Jul 18