Mal'Ganis

Aug 5 Group of friends Lf raidiing guild. Group of Friends looking for Raiding Guild current progression of players is 8/9H ToS preferably looking for mythic guilds. Mains are: 920 ilvl MM hunter 925 Warlock 925 Holy Priest contact me at Fluffy#12198Fluffi14 Aug 5
Aug 5 [H][Mal'ganis] <Tragic Ascension> 9/9N 5/9H 19330 10 posts 30 min ago Tragic Ascension is a new guild formed by veteran players who have been around in the game for a long time. We've played for years and are looking for a more fun paced experience rather then the hardcore grind which most of us have experienced for far too long. We raid Tues-Wed from 8PM - 12AM EST and are looking at filling out dps and healers in particular. Any are welcome to apply though if the skill is there you will always be considered. We are currently progressing through heroic and plan on going into mythic. Outside raiding we spend the rest of the time usually doing high key mythic plus or playing other games together. If this sounds like an environment you'd enjoy then just let let us know! Contact Emrys#1954 Qwy#1797 Apply here: https://tragicascension.enjin.comZynerly1 Aug 5
Aug 5 902 Sub Rogue LF Raiding Guild I have a 902 Rogue I'm looking to raid with outside of Tuesday/Wednesday nights, either weekends or a Thursday/Friday. He's not exactly itemized but I wouldn't mind running Tomb on him with a guild pushing through normal.Geekin3 Aug 5
Aug 5 <Maus Trap> 7/9 H Fri/Sat Nights <Maus Trap>: We are currently a Heroic [7/9 ToS] raiding guild looking to build our roster in hopes of pushing off to Mythic. We are currently seeking 1 tank and DPS with a heavy preference for RDPS. We offer a friendly environment, most active in the evening to late night hours, especially on weekends. While raiding is our main focus, our Mythic + Dungeon community is strong and always looking to include more players. We have a small number who enjoy PvP and would be happy to expand on this as well. Support for raid team members include: Guild repairs Flask/Pots/Food Buffs Guild groups to run Mythic + Dungeons to ensure completion of a high level keys Raid times are Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am server time (CST). Casuals are welcome, however raid spot priority will go to those who attend consistently.Anadra6 Aug 5
Aug 5 920+ F/UH DK & 900+ Havoc DH LF New home Veteran Raiders (Since Vanilla) Frost//Unholy DK (925ilvl) 8/9H Exp with KJ to 9%. Havoc DH 902 Ilvl 7/9H Package deal, looking for a raiding guild that raid during the weekday evenings. Must be a social guild, Not looking for a guild that is only active during raid time. Discord must be active as well, We like being able to BS during work hours with other members in the guild. Willing to do a Trial if the right guild comes about! Will respond on here, I check the forums hourly.Rëaping3 Aug 5
Aug 4 GDKP 9/9H GDKP Friday Clear Content Buy Gear Get Gold. 8pm-12am Central (server) Weekly pot shares have been over 200k per person since ToS launched. What we need from you: -Gold to spend -52 traits min* -915 ilvl min* What we do: - Bid out gear drops for gold - Split total gold earned between all raiders - 9/9H ToS - Gold penalties for dying to mechanics. Questions? Contact Saorla [Roisen#1634] or Check out the faq's: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20756975749#post-1Saorla1 Aug 4
Aug 4 912 Lock/900 Blood DK Good Afternoon, I am a 912 warlock. Looking for a raiding guild. I am very open to most times after 7 pm EST. I have previous raiding experience prior to this expansion. (Kinda took a break) I am always look up the fights in advance for progression and look into theory crafting when playing toons to improve them. I also have a Blood DK tank. around 900 ilvl. Thanks for taking the time to read. Look forward to read those interested. Have a great evening!Mìrä8 Aug 4
Aug 4 915 enh 913 hpriest 919 dps dk lf guild Horde group of 3 coming over from a smaller pop server 6/9 H ToS. Preferably looking for 2 nights / week (anywhere between 6-11 CST) but will consider 3. Looking to kill H KJ and hope to push cutting edge.Shambear18 Aug 4
Aug 4 DK tank and BM hunter Blood DK ilvl 914 and a BM Hunter ilvl 915. Father son combo looking for a raiding guild. He followed my footsteps and is the Army stationed at FT Campbell, KY. Our way of keeping in touch by playing wow. We are both 9/9n. I am 1/9h though. Looking for a drama free guild that has fun. Not looking for a hard core raiding guild. Been there done that. Really want a guild who has just started to do Heroics so it will be a easy transition on to the team.Skulzdeath2 Aug 4
Aug 4 <Calculated> 5/9 Mythic is now recruiting Hey guys, Our raid nights are Wed/Thursday/Sunday 8-11ST with an optional raid day Tuesday 8-11ST. To apply visit http://calculated.wtf/recruiting/Garryy0 Aug 4
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Aug 4 [H] Anomaly (3/9M) Recruiting Solid Players Realm: Mal'Ganis (H) Time Zone: CST Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11pm-1:30am CST Website: anomalyguild.com Recruiting: druid (restoration) high mage high monk (healer) medium priest (shadow) high shaman (restoration) medium warrior (dd) high rogue high We are currently looking for a skilled healer, ranged DPS, and a warrior. However feel free to apply even if your class is not listed, as we are always looking for strong applicants of any class. About us: Anomaly was established in April 2016 with the goal of clearing Mythic Hellfire Citadel as fast as possible. We quickly achieved our goal, prior to the Legion pre-patch. We are now focused on progressing through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and strengthening our roster for the future. We are a laid back group of players from all around the world, that are looking for other skilled and friendly players to clear new content as soon as it is released. Outside of raid times you can find groups willing to run Mythic+, PvP and many other forms of content available. We are a highly social guild and everyone is here for the members around them, not just for themselves. From us you can expect a leadership where every officer has a specific role and is dedicated to making sure nothing will slow progression or negatively impact the atmosphere of our raids. If you believe our guild to be somewhere you would like to raid, contact one of the people below or apply on our website. Gash - khodumodurno#1268 (Recruitment Officer) Sneakigos - Sneak#11442 (Raid Leader) Traebor - Traebor#1899 (Guild Master) Dakel - Dakel#2249 (DPS Officer)Gash3 Aug 4
Aug 2 <Polarity> 6/9H recruiting Polarity 6/9H is recruiting! We are currently ISO Decent 800k+DPS) no elitists we just like to have fun so please come whipe with us Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11pm ST contact myself Oarn or Glorybear for more info. Casuals are always welcome perfect guild for the family enviroment.Blizzdidit0 Aug 2
Aug 2 ilvl 926 Prot warrior LF guild. Very new to tanking. Just came back to the game a couple weeks ago and decided I wanted to tank. Im learning, you will need to bare with me. =D I do have high teir raiding experience also. US 4-5th in MOP in multiple teirs with <Vigil>. Give me a chance. I will make small mistakes but I will learn and become a great tank. LOOKING FOR A LATE NIGHT GUILD (Something like 11pm-2amEST) OR EARLY MORNING WEEKEND GUILD!!!!! acog#11250Zcog0 Aug 2
Aug 2 2 Day a Week 8/9 H recruiting dps and heals Hello everyone! <Failed Academy> is a two a week raiding guild currently sitting at 8/9 H. Raid times are 8 to 11 EST (7 to 10 CST) We are actively recruiting dps and healers for heroic into mythic progression. We offer flasks and food for all progression raids. We have an active mythic+, casual and alt gameplay community. Our roster is largely apprised of working age adults that want to see as much of end game content as possible while maintaining a non-toxic gaming environment. Ideal applicants will demonstrate a self-motivated approach to bettering oneself in terms of min/maxing and mechanics. Feel free to get in touch with me in game @ Jmask#1941 if you have questions or just want to chat.Snownam0 Aug 2
Aug 2 Cárpe Noctem 4/10M 2 nights a week Cárpe Noctem of Mal'Ganis http://cn.apexmega.com/ Raiding Schedule: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:00-11:00 CST Current Progression: 8.99/9 Heroic Tos Cárpe Noctem is a well established guild on Mal'Ganis (3+ years) looking to continue a competitive level of raiding while maintaining a very relaxed schedule. Many of us have been raiding with one another for over 8 years and have created great chemistry and lasting friendships. We are looking to recruit players who are capable of stepping in and performing at a comparable level, allowing us to be one of the best casual guilds on the server. We do accept non-raiding players and have many things to do on off nights! Recruitment: We are always open to quality players of every class and encourage anyone who is interested in enjoyable progression to apply. We are especially looking to recruit those people who no longer have time to raid a hardcore schedule but still would like to raid in an environment with folks of a similar situation. We are looking for ALL DPS classes with an immediate need for the following: DPS: (1) Priest - Shadow (1) Hunter - Marks (1) Druid - Balance Healing: (1) Holy paladin (1) Resto shaman --- If you are interested in becoming a part of Cárpe Noctem, please send us an application at http://cn.apexmega.com OR TALK TO US ON BNET!!! For further questions or concerns feel free to contact us on Battlenet: Pottsface#1408 Tarp#1854Mcfistacuffz4 Aug 2
Aug 1 LF A GUILD RESTO SHAM 933/936,3/9M,58 traits. Hello , As you can see i am on frostmourne which is an oceanic server ,I am moving to US (New York) on August 9th,Will probably take one week to set up internet and !@#$ ,So i am looking for a guild,I am 3/9M and had many wipes on sisters(always topping healing meters on those wipes..irrelevant but yea). I am 933/937 ilvl, 58 traits-close to 59 , All resto legos , Dont need any trinkets from tos,well unless !@#$ titanforges(Got em all!!) and 4 set . Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/noh%C3%ABalsforyo You can check out my guild's logs <viva la maceron> for sisters wipes. hmm and then lf a guild that's atleast 3/9 or 4/9M or even 5/9M(if you guys need a resto shaman that will always show up prepared week in and week out) since desolate host is a joke on mythic. Bnet: pulmenary#1874Nohëalsforyo4 Aug 1
Aug 1 WTB HEALS We are in imediate need of healing, Our dps is gravy (check teh logs), But we need some heals to solidify our core. Cárpe Noctem of Mal'Ganis http://cn.apexmega.com/ Raiding Schedule: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:00-11:00 CST Current Progression: 8.99/9 Heroic Tos Cárpe Noctem is a well established guild on Mal'Ganis (3+ years) looking to continue a competitive level of raiding while maintaining a very relaxed schedule. Many of us have been raiding with one another for over 8 years and have created great chemistry and lasting friendships. We are looking to recruit players who are capable of stepping in and performing at a comparable level, allowing us to be one of the best casual guilds on the server. We do accept non-raiding players and have many things to do on off nights! Recruitment: We are always open to quality players of every class and encourage anyone who is interested in enjoyable progression to apply. We are especially looking to recruit those people who no longer have time to raid a hardcore schedule but still would like to raid in an environment with folks of a similar situation. We are looking for ALL DPS classes with an immediate need for the following: DPS: (1) Priest - Shadow (1) Hunter - Marks (1) Druid - Balance Healing: (1) Holy paladin (1) Resto shaman --- If you are interested in becoming a part of Cárpe Noctem, please send us an application at http://cn.apexmega.com OR TALK TO US ON BNET!!! For further questions or concerns feel free to contact us on Battlenet: Pottsface#1408 Tarp#1854Mcfistacuffz0 Aug 1
Aug 1 Rebuff For Confidence - 9 Hour (5/9 Mythic) _____Progenex17 Aug 1
Aug 1 >Take Note< New Guild recruiting! >Take Note< A brand new guild on Mal'ganis! Raid days: Sun/Mon Raid times: 8-11 Server **Our first "raid" will be this upcoming Sun/Mon (Aug 6th/7th). We will be pugging any spots that we do not currently have filled. So join us!** We are currently looking for raiders to join our weekly raids. A group of friends and some mythic alts who want to have a good time raiding on their off nights. Sick of pugging groups? Want to chill with a bunch of good people? This could be the group for you! This has been a Friday night pug only group for about a month. So we are looking for more like minded individuals to come and join us. Right now we are only looking to do Heroic content. Once we get a roster of players who are going to show up consistently, mythic is definitely an option. Drinking and memes will ensue - if you offend ez, prob not the guild for you. Bring all consumables, will have feasts supplied in the future. * We DO expect that you show up for raid and know how to play your class. * No hand holding, know mechanics and the fights * We are NOT looking to carry everyone's alt. An ilvl requirement of 910, with atleast concordance will be required!. (For most of us here we are between 915-925+ If you are not at this ilvl requirement feel free to join as we do pug normal runs often) We will try help people get 15's completed with the extra time in raid, and during the week as well. Please feel free to add our discord (https://discord.gg/5T3QhT3) and go to the recruitment section. Ask any questions you may have and if you wish to join us leave your Btag so we can get back to you. With that being said, everything is currently open for recruitment! Hope to see you there!Hawttidezz0 Aug 1
Aug 1 [H] 915 Resto Druid LFG I'm looking for a hardcore raiding guild that raids at least 3 nights a week. I'm available most days, and am open and honest with criticisms both towards me and others. I have BIS trinket, and BIS Leggo shoulders. Currently 3/9H TOS (Guild recently dissolved and we're not clearing anymore this week.)Huntert5 Aug 1
Aug 1 931 F Mage . 3/9 M, 5/9 M exp. UP to 12 EST Good Day, 931 Frost mage / Fire offspec looking for mythic raiding guild. Current guild imploded today. I spent 7 months with them and went through some rough patches as all guilds did, but stayed loyal to them till the end. I spend about half my time on west coast and another half on east cost of canada. I work while on east coast and on vacation when back home on west coast. AVAILABILITY / RESTRICTIONS. - Up to midnight EST while on east cost. On west cost, available anytime. - Usually will need to take off few min early if raid goes up to midnight, so like 11:55/57. I am 31 years age and well there's real life so I can't commit to a guild that is going for top 20 ranks for legion anymore but would still love to raid in a reasonably competitive atmosphere that is also fun. Logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/hotstuffe I don't have the best dps logs for mages. I also don't have 4 pc, which is why my ice lance damage is low. I am a survivalist, will do whatever it takes to survive from beginning to end, when content is on farm, then can go for rankings. You can count on me as a reliable raider during progression content. I also have multiple references avail on request. I am looking for a few key features in guild, some of them being. 1) Ability to identify that mechanics and proper planning are key to progression and not raw dps/ heal numbers. 2) Raid leader's ability to lead and plan. 3) How well your guild sync's with each other. 4) Real life happens, I expect people to give notice, unless you can't physically get to your computer or phone. 5) Other common sense stuff My btag is Hotstuffe#1557Hotstuffe3 Aug 1
Aug 1 922ilvl frost mage 922ilvl frost mage 2/9M ToS Looking for hardcore raiding guild or semi-hardcore raiding guild weekly or weekend.. tell me the times.. add me on bnet pchau#1449 if your interested. my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/bluffmynutsBluffmynuts8 Aug 1
Jul 31 931ilvl. Arms/fury warr LF mythic team Hello Mal'Ganis forum! I am Alphøns of Stormrage, from Gods of the Arena. Long story short I went on a marketing event this weekend, missed raid for the first time in forever and found out that the raid team disbanded. So I am now looking for a new home! About me: I work as a Brand Ambassador for a marketing company. I am able to work my schedule around my raid times unless an emergency happens like this weekend. Which only happened once so far this year. I am heading back to school this September but will still work my schedule around my raid times. Lastly I am a 22y old dude. Raiding Experience: So I started raiding in Icecrown Citadel and have raided every tier afterwards at the highest difficulty except for Firelands, Dragon Soul, and Highmaul. I had very high parses and logs for whatever dps specs I played; which include hunter, warrior, elemental, demon hunter and mage. Legion raiding: 10/10M EN/ToV as Havoc/Arms 10/10M NH as Fury/Frost Mage 3/9M ToS as Arms/Fury I have all BiS legendaries/gearsetup and 4set. I am only missing Engine of Eradication and a good shadow relic. I have experience up to 25% on mythic Sisters of the Moon. I watch many mythic streams such as Fragrance and Slootbag. My 3 alts are also split run ready and I don't mind split runs. feel like I will be an excellent asset to your mythic team considering arms is broken overpowered at the moment and i am one of the best out there. I have 99 percentile logs on most heroic fights and very high mythic parses. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/alphøns What I am looking for: My ideal team would be a 2-3 night raid team that is currently 4/9M. It would also be appreciated if a transfer or faction change is covered. Thank you for your time and reading this post if you have got this far! I will be back on Tuesday for anyone who has added my battletag. Battletag: Motiv3#1599Alphøns3 Jul 31
Jul 31 <Did We Log>? 9/9H. LF Heals & DPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [9/9H] looking for exceptional healers and DPS (especially a Havoc Demon Hunter) to join our core roster for Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night for our farm raid! Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you bring backup food/flasks, your Defiled Augment Runes, and come enchanted and gemmed. Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras when we are ready. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene0 Jul 31
Jul 31 920~ Havoc LF Mythic Guild So I'm 9/9H and 1/9M exp and looking for a new mythic guild. Raid times that would fit best would be to end at the latest 11pm eastern. Weekends are now open for me so most times work then. Stiggy#1210Jakjub5 Jul 31
Jul 31 <The Nap Squad> <The Nap Squad> is a newly formed guild currently looking for Heals and DPS to fill out our core raid team. Nap Nights are Tuesday and Wednesdays from 9-12. We are heroic minded, and mythic at heart. Always willing to do M+ and PvP as well. Our recruitment needs: Tanks/only taking tanks that can primarily DPS Healers: Holy priest and Pally, Resto druid and Shaman Melee: Everything but Rogues Ranged DPS: Everything but Ele Shamans Our weekly schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday, 9:00 PM CST (server time) – 12 PM - Raid Sunday, 9:00 PM CST (server time) - Non-mandatory Normal Raid (Fun Run) for anybody to join, including casuals Monday, Thursday-Saturday - Non-mandatory nights, but still active with Mythic+'s, sometimes casual PVP (BGs or Arena) For more information please contact the leadership through in game names: Bonesrshowin - Mushkaly #1899 Totixia Kindrèd Nékrow - Nekro #11672 Jitrottok VenkoasNékrow0 Jul 31
Jul 31 918 Veng DH LF weekday raiding guild Hello. I am looking for a guild that is finishing off heroic ToS and moving into mythic within a few weeks. I enjoy tanking and also have a Blood DK that is almost 900 ilvl and a 110 Guardian Druid that I will be gearing up shortly. I am looking for a guild that has a core tanking spot open. My availability is: Mon- Thurs: 7-11 (server time) Feel free to add me in-game if you have any questions or would like to see logs etc Tru#1602Jacoon1 Jul 31
Jul 31 918 Moonkin - Just looking for H KJ Kill. Hi to whoever is reading this, Im a friendly 918 Moonkin looking to get my Heroic KJ kill. Last week my raid guild fell apart, due to attendance, and decided to call it quits. At the top of my game I was once US top 50 Moonkin (during TOT) and for most raid tiers i have cleared at least heroic and am looking to do it again. Is there any of those cool heroic guilds or mythic guilds that would be willing to pick me up for a quick heroic run, I wouldnt need or want any of the gear. Thanks so much.Snackbars1 Jul 31
Jul 30 [H] <Clean Kills> 5/9M T/W/TH 9PM-12AM CST <Clean Kills> is a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild on Mal'Ganis-US. Our goal is to push current content at a competitive pace and we are always seeking people who are of a similar mindset. Raid times are 9PM - 12AM CST. CURRENT PROGRESSION 3/9M 9/9H CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS >> DPS Warrior (HIGH) >> I would like to EMPHASIZE that we are willing to give all exceptional, high-performing DPS an honest chance at obtaining a core position on our roster. Any interested applicants are encouraged to contact guild leadership to discuss details. OBJECTIVE >> Our objective for ToS is simple, defeat Kil'Jaeden on Mythic difficulty prior to the release of the next raid tier. With a few additions to an already strong roster, it is likely that we will be competitive this tier. EXPECTATIONS >> MAINTAIN high raid-attendance. Everyone needs the occasional day off, this is to be expected, however, for the guild to be able to consistently progress we need people to be reliable. Should you randomly decide to not show up or start regularly missing raids it is likely that we will have to fill your spot. We expect that our raiders do their best to inform the guild in-advance of any potential absences. >> Keep a POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Probably the most important thing in a progression raiding guild since we are going to wipe ... a lot. Wiping can get frustrating, but it is important that people understand that it is equally frustrating for everyone. We are all working towards the same goal and therefore we ask that people keep any unnecessary or rude comments to themselves. With that being said, constructive criticism in a progression raiding environment is extremely important. If you are making an error consistently we will discuss how it can be remedied and we expect that you are open to correcting your play. >> Always be working on IMPROVING your character. It goes without saying but striving to play your character at a high level is important in a progression raiding guild. We expect that you regularly sim your character and review logs after raids to find ways you can improve whether it be through a different gear/talent setup or fine-tuning your rotation. >> Be ACTIVE on off-nights. Not all your best gear can be obtained through current raid content and even if it is, it's often that someone else might also need that item as well. We expect that all members regularly participate in Mythic+ runs on off-nights to help further optimize yours and other members gear. >> If something is BOTHERING you, be open about it towards guild leadership. If you aren't willing to talk about your concerns to other people, they won't get resolved, simple as that. CONDUCT >> We are all adults, and it is EXPECTED that you behave accordingly. >> Our discord is an open environment for BANTER and JOKING around. If something is posted that tilts you, please be an adult and ignore it (within reason). LOOT DISTRIBUTION >> Loot will be distributed using the RCLootCouncil addon >> Our goal is to be as objective as possible with loot distribution >> Several factors will decide who gets each piece of loot: 1. Who does that piece of loot benefit the most (iLvl/DPS increase) 2. How reliable are the people interested in the piece of loot 3. How much do you contribute outside of raid 4. Have you recently received a piece(s) of loot. Together, these factors will influence how the council decides to distribute loot. REQUIRED ADDONS >> Exorsus Raid Tools >> RCLootCouncil >> DBM/BigWigs >> Any additional addons that you feel will improve your gameplay are encouraged. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION >> Many of our members also like to PvP casually outisde of raids. We have scheduled RBG groups on Sunday and Monday evenings (9PM CST). >> While not a requirement, many members play alts outside of raid. We will coordinate alt raids during off-nights depending on availability. It is encouraged that all members maintain at least one alt character to help with potential issues with raid composition during progression. >> We are looking to grow our guild into a larger community. Casual players are welcome and encouraged to participate in all non-progression raiding activities. If you are interested in joining please contact: M4NST33L #1237 Boeregard#1657Bearnysandrs24 Jul 30
Jul 30 <Ancient Trials> Weekend Raiding Guild <Ancient Trials> is a weekend Horde semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our progression raids are 8-11pm server time Saturday and 7-10pm server time Sunday (Central). We are now 4/9 H TOS. We are looking for a few raiders to join our progression raid group. We need some good DPS and a Healer to fill out our team. We also have groups who enjoy doing mythic+ through the week and weekend to help get gear. We are a group of friends who enjoy doing things together. We have raiders that have been with us through multiple expansions and we are looking to continue growing our guild while making new friends to kill junk and get fat loots! Groups of raiders and social players are welcome. No application required! If you have questions, you can look for us in game or add us: Squallion (Real ID: Squall#1444) Hitêm (Real ID: Hitem#1860) Làdyaccalia (Real ID: Ladyhawk#1728) You may also visit our website at www.ancienttrials.com for more information.Squallion3 Jul 30
Jul 30 WTB Frozen Rune Hey all! Feel free to click Toon Portrait. Thats the set I am almost finished with. Im primarily in need of 1 Frozen Rune (Plenty are out there, just need to unearth a few..) Needless to say Mesothornzy can craft the BOE Leather & Mail Polar set items. (Included traditional Frost Resist), from Vanilla. I doubt anyone will need. If your missing Helm / Shoulders / Legs I would probably not suggest going for set. I need 1 more frozen rune to add to my 4 (5 Total) to craft Polar Gloves. I would prefer to get as many as I can. Thx Folks, See yall in gameMesothornzy0 Jul 30
Jul 30 [H]902 Fury/Arms Warrior LF PvP Guild! Hello im looking for a pvp guild. I am Currently a 5/9M raider i want to start main PVPing... Im available anytime after 7PM central time! Btag-Gomumo#1123Imumo0 Jul 30
Jul 28 8/9H Warlock As my title says, I'm currently 8/9H Tomb progression with attempts on KJ. I'm 918 equip in Demo spec and working on getting my Affliction gear up to par so that I can switch to Affliction main spec. I have 57 traits in Demo and 54 traits in Affliction. I'm looking for a guild that's preferably 7/9H or further. I work FIRST SHIFT, 7a-3p M-F East Coast. I'm looking for a guild that raids anytime between 5p-10p East Coast. I am unable to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm not willing to Faction Change, so Alliance need not reply. If you have any questions, please feel free to add my Btag Akumaryuujin#1136 or my Discord Akumaryuujin#1661.Akumaryuujin6 Jul 28
Jul 28 924 WW/Brew LFG Hey all, guild recently disbanded due to recruitment/performance problems. So that means I’m looking for a new place to call home I guess. I am confident in both dps and tank roles and am willing to fill either need. So far this tier I have bounced back and forth between specs depending on guilds need so I haven’t been able to focus solely on one performance wise. I do feel I can compete if I’m given the opportunity to do so. I work grave shift so my hours are strict at least when it comes to end time. I am willing to be a bit flexible for the right guild though. I am looking for a Mythic progression focused guild. 3/9M preferably Availability: Friday-Tuesday 5-11:30 EST 2-8:30 PST Wed/Thur any time Currently am 9/9H and was 9/10M in NH Heroic ToS logs: Brew https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23487267/13#difficulty=4&class=Monk&spec=Brewmaster&metric=dps WW (trying to RL at the same time) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23487267/13#difficulty=4&class=Monk&spec=Brewmaster&metric=dps Am currently on Thrall but am willing to transfer Contact me on BNet or Discord during non evening hours. BNet: JustNick#1583 Discord: Iroh#4059Justiroh2 Jul 28
Jul 27 <dysfunctional> 9/9H <Dysfunctional> We are currently 9/9h On a 2 night a week schedule Tuesday and Thursday 6-9 EST Looking for a couple top performing DPS who want to assist us with pushing into some mythic content! Currently our needs are HUNTERS and Rogues we don't have any and it sucks! if you are a hunter or rogue with the right attitude. with even less then desirable gear we can talk! all I ask is work on traits and be a consistent raider! We run a lot of keys and play a lot of other games its more a community then a guild! can always find someone playing PUBG or running keys or diablo. always something to do . If this feels like s spot for you get ahold of me in game at pjlowe#1792 or on here ill check it as often as I can !Grobyz0 Jul 27
Jul 27 Weekend Guild Need Tank [Sat/Sun] 8-11 Pm We are currently looking for a tank for a core spot for Heroic and near future mythic progression. We would prefer a Guardian Druid or Brewmaster Monk. But are willing to work with any Tank spec. CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid Saturday / Sunday (8PM – 11PM CST) Alt Night (Optional) Friday (8PM – 11PM CST) Please Contact: Rissew#1918 or Mike1#11169Rissew6 Jul 27
Jul 27 <Avid> Recruiting for weekend raiding. <Avid> (8/9 H) is a Casual Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players with different backgrounds coming together with a common goal of clearing mythic difficulty on a short raid schedule. We are currently looking for talented players to join our ranks! CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DPS (Melee) Resto Druid/Resto Shaman We are willing to work with any exceptional high performing players interested in obtaining a position on our roster. CURRENT RAID TIMES: Main Raid Saturday / Sunday (8PM – 11PM CST) Alt Night Friday (8PM – 11PM CST) M+ Keystones Normally evenings on non-raid nights OBJECTIVE: Our objective is to full clear each raid, while still being relevant current content, on mythic difficulty. EXPECTATIONS: Attendance: We are looking for players that can make most main raid nights. As we only raid 6 hours a week, we are relying on everyone being available each raid. However, we do understand that unplanned events can prevent you from making a raid night here and there - real life absolutely comes first! If you are going to miss a raid, we would ask for the courtesy of posting in the attendance channel in discord to let others know. Positive Attitude: Wiping many times can be frustrating. We ask that these frustrations are brought up in a constructive manner. We want everyone to feel like they have a voice, and encourage you to bring up questions or concerns, however, keep the way you do so respectful to all parties involved. Willingness to Improve: We need everyone to be able to play their character at their highest level. We recommend going over your logs from the night prior before raid to see where you can improve. The leadership always has an open-door policy on log review – we are willing to help you improve. If we cannot help you, we can point you to some good material to read or watch. We encourage and recommend that you are active on non-raid nights. This includes completing mythic keystones and world quests. The players here run Mythic + on non-raid nights and are always looking for more to join. We want all players to be able to bring anything to the leadership’s attention, even if you feel that it is something small. Concerns cannot and will not be resolved if they are not brought to our attention. CONDUCT: The guild is made up of adults of many different ages and genders. We expect everyone to behave appropriately. Discord is an open environment to have a good time, but when it is progression time we ask that all members focus on the task at hand. If something is said or posted that offends you just ignore it (within reason). We can deal with these issues after raid or throughout the week. REQUIRED ADDONS: BigWigs or DBM Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil Other addons that help you perform at your highest capability is recommended (WeakAuras/TellMeWhen; UI Replacements – ElvUI/TukUI/Etc.; raid frame replacements – Grid2/Healbot/Vhudu) OTHER INFORMATION: The guild consists of players with different backgrounds and we welcome anyone to join in on the journey to kill Mythic Kil'Jaeden. We are here to welcome anyone, no matter their differences. Some of the guild members maintain alts and we will try to incorporate them into the fun. This includes Mythic keystones and Alt Raid Nights. If you are interested in joining please contact: Mast@ Mike1#11169Mâst1 Jul 27
Jul 27 dfg -=Spirìt0 Jul 27
Jul 27 Recruiting for Heroic Kil’jaeden Sales Hello there! Our Heroic Kil’jaeden Sales team (HORDE) is recruiting for potential candidates to fill our DPS spots (Preferably Range DPS). We are also interested in 1 Tank. We have been having attendance issues due to having a team composed of top US guilds. Most are required to do extra days during the weekend, extend hours, do alt runs, etc. We are in need of reliable and consistent players that can efficiently do damage while executing mechanics. Our Sales team goes back to Heroic Archimonde Sales and up until now. The team is full with top US guilds, most of the group is 7/9M with some 8/9M raiders. Do not let that intimidate you for we have amazing players that are in casual guilds that come to our runs to make some profit and have fun. We’re planning to push to 2:1 ratio by the start of next month but not only do we need decent players; we need reliable team players. We are desperately in need of a strong tank. Sadly, we are not looking for any healers at this moment but we could always take you in consideration, don’t be afraid to contact us. When we are more efficient with pull times and a strong, consistent group you will easily make 3-4 million a day during the weekend. We play Friday – Monday. We are pretty good at communicating in advance when our next sales run is. You must have a functional mic, headset, and access to Discord. If you’re interested in applying please add me on Discord: Archy#6456 We’re always looking for exceptional players, give it a try! Need to buy a Heroic ToS Service? (in-game currency only) If you are interested in buying a Heroic TOS service with us please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS we will quote your going realm price.Menaphos3 Jul 27
Jul 26 <Anomaly> 3/9 M - Late Night - 7.5Hrs/Week <Anomaly> Server: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde Progression: 3/9 M H 7/7 M 2/3 M 9/10 M (Sub 10% sad face) Time Zone: CST Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11pm-1:30am CST Website: http://www.anomalyguild.com/ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/153850/ About us: Anomaly was established in April 2016 with the goal of clearing Mythic Hellfire Citadel as fast as possible. We achieved our goal in just 3 months, prior to the Legion pre-patch. We're now progressing through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We are a laid back group of players from all around the world, that are looking for other skilled and friendly players to clear new content as soon as it is released. Outside of raid times you can find groups willing to run Mythic+, PvP and many other forms of content available. We are a highly social guild and everyone is here for the members around them, not just for themselves. From us you can expect a leadership where every officer has a specific role and is dedicated to making sure nothing will slow progression or negatively impact the atmosphere of our raids. Recruitment Needs: Ranged: Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock Melee: Enhance, DH, Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, Feral All excellent applications will be considered regardless of current requirements If you believe our guild to be somewhere you would like to raid, contact one of the people below or apply on our website. Gash - Khodumodurno#1268 - Recruitment Officer Sneakigos - Sneak#11442 - Raid Leader Macrae - Traebor#1899 - GMSneakigos0 Jul 26
Jul 26 <Did We Log>? 8/9H. LF Heals & DPS {M/T/W} <Did We Log> [8/9H] looking for exceptional healers and DPS (especially a Havoc Demon Hunter) to join our core roster for Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night for our farm raid! Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras We provide food and cauldrons. We ask that you bring backup food/flasks, your Defiled Augment Runes, and come enchanted and gemmed. Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras when we are ready. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene0 Jul 26
Jul 26 <Keystone>9/9H - Recruiting for Progression Greetings, I am Ghurza, an Officer of Keystone. We are a three day/nine hour a week semi-serious raiding guild currently looking for strong DPS (as well as any other exceptional applicants) to fill our ranks. Raid times: 9 hours 5:00-8:00 PM Server (Central) Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Currently, we are running Mythic Progression on Tuesday and Wednesday with a Heroic clear on Thursday. We consider all interested parties but are currently in need of ranged DPS. If interested, reference the 'contacts' list below to get in touch with us. Also below is a short application that you can fill out at your convenience to speed up the process. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Contact: Colru#1998 Ghurza Subotaii WesTexasTang#1232 Lecit Juicedx' Meatstik Gadelric#1280 Gadelric Blinknasty#1949 ßöömkin Mosfett https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSee1SCKnG1WCmjwKjFAMHnEKMh26XMKivGevBI3p9mB8TARkw/viewformGhurza13 Jul 26
Jul 25 [H] Selling Heroic ToS and Guldan Mount! Hello, <Convergence> is now offering various PvE carries for in-game gold! We do not use any third party programs to discuss the carries. All communication will be done in game or on bnet and and all sales will comply with the ToS. Prices are detailed below, you can contact me at any time if you have any questions. Btag: swango#1829 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic. Mythic coming soon! AotC Special: KJ kill only - 1m Heroic on PL - 2m Heroic on ML up to 925 - 3mMythic Gul'dan for Hellfire Infernal Mount. 2.5mSwang2 Jul 25
Jul 25 912 mage/ 900 brewmaster lf raidguild Alright so long story short the guild I made fell apart and I am looking for a new raiding guild. I am looking for a guild that will be clearing Heroic ToS and moving on to mythic after that. I am not really hardcore I just want to progress as far as I can each tier and have completed Heroic each tier since SOO (was normal then) on one toon or another have some mythic experience. I also have a brewmaster that I can play if needed. Leave a message here or contact me at grogin#1162 in game. Forgot to mention I can only raid Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evenings due to work.Grogen4 Jul 25
Jul 24 <Did We Log>? 8/9H. LF DPS and a healer <Did We Log> [8/9H] looking for exceptional healers and DPS (prefer Havoc Demon Hunter) to join our core roster for Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for players who are interested in raiding long-term in a semi-hardcore setting. We are also looking for a tank for Mythic+ on non raid nights. Our schedule starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 9:00 central time on all nights. Tuesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Monday: Normal Tomb of Sargeras We're looking to have you join us for a trial raid on Monday night for our farm raid before joining our core team! Our raid team is eager to push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as we prepare. Our officers are experienced, geared, and will help you in any way that they may. We are relaxed, and enjoy joking around in comms (Discord). We value positivity, confidence, and actively playing the game--instead of doing just the minimum. We want to see you gearing and getting AP outside of raid night! We want players who want to progress and have fun. Be ready to join our discord!Marillene0 Jul 24
Jul 24 912 Affi Lock LF Guild Looking for a raiding/Rbgs guild, I spent the last year and a half away off on another server. I have 8/9 norm 4/9 on ToS all through pugs. Times for raiding would be weekends or weekdays after 5pm CSTFuthork5 Jul 24
Jul 24 902 Priest LF Guild Hello, I am looking to get into raiding. I need to find a guild that starts 6:30 pm PST or later. I have not had time to raid in a guild since Cata. I know it is late in the expansion, and I am behind in gear, but I can follow mechanics and raid strategies. I do bring flasks, potions, and food to raid. I prefer to DPS as shadow, but I do have a decent Holy set. I do not have much Holy experience, but I do not have a problem giving it a go if needed.Psychobruno2 Jul 24
Jul 24 917 enhance looking for guild 917 enhance shaman with semi decent resto offspec. Just came back after a short break. Looking for something that does not raid on weekends and doesn't start after 8 pm server time.Omnipotentt7 Jul 24