Mal'Ganis

Mar 2 WTS M+ 15 Depleted (900 ilvl Cache Item) Key will be provided by our team You will be summoned to instance No ilvl requirement and no dps requirement This is an already depleted key, so you will not get a chest at the end. But you will get the 15 completed and on Tuesday reset you will receive a cache in your order hall that will have a 900 ilvl item in it. Asking 300k Gold for the service. And we can take gold from Illidan, Mal'Ganis, Area 52, TIch, and any Azgalor connected server. We will also consider doing any other type of M+ carries this includes 11-15 key pushes all done on time, 11-15 with the 15 being depleted. Any key 10-15 (1 Dungeon) done on time. But prices will have to be negotiated on a week by week and dungeon by dungeon basis. (These would be done with your key) (Same servers as above apply) Will also Trade all loot you can use, unless its a super high rolled item. Add my Bnet Woody#12382 If your interested or have any questions Gold will have to be collected up front just before dungeon start.Itzwoodybear1 Mar 2
Mar 2 Pillow Talk (1/10M) of <Seraph> Recruiting! Pillow Talk (7/7M 1/10M 10/10H) of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and/or dps with healing off specs for mythic progression! Feel free to check out our site, and fill out an application at http://seraphguild.com Our times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 am est My btag if you have questions: Asphyx#11478Asphýx1 Mar 2
Mar 2 group of 7-9 looking for some love So for the past months or so been trying to recruit into my long standing guild. Though free lance raiders have been few and far between, I've played with trying to look into mergers but nothing really ever peaked my interest. Wether it was the people I was talking too or anything it never was like a nice clean cut. So me and my partner have decided to try this, we are interested in leading/ forming a second raid grp inside another guild. We have are own workings of a roster and possible recruits and what not. Just this seems to be the best route to get back into mythic as quick as possible in the long term. What we are looking for. Not something massive like seraph. The ability to still run are team how we want to with our own loot system and such. Not looking to lead a alt team on my main so don't think of this as a way to get alts and what not. now since this is prob gonna lead into talks of a absorb or a merger that's fine but let me lay out the guild lines for that. The group consists of dk tank/dps ,dh dps/tank,druid doomkin/tank ,lockx2,hunter,mage,shaman ele,priest shadow holy. raid times must be with in the time range of 7-10 cst little wiggle room like 30 mins give or take but no hour longer but also nothing lower then 7. days can be tuseday,wensday,thursday, sunday,monday looking for 2 or 3 days. -------For absorbs------ really simple be able to take all of us since we wont ride bench its a ride or die. Meet the days and time requirements, and we good. ----for mergers---- much harder and much more of a head ache but ill type these down anyway, first off we will have to have a sit down and have a long and insightful chat of the do's and do not's. Here's the catch though if you cant split things 50/50 then might wanna see option 1. Either way read the statement below. I guess that's really it in terms of like what we kinda have for do's and dont's. Something small and I guess community driven would be nice like to do m+ pushes and that kinda stuff on off nights with ppl around. My btag is sparkytiz#1491 if you would like to talk and feel it out. I will be home at around 6 or so server to accept any requests.Occisiospark8 Mar 2
Mar 2 [H] <Bearly Koalafied> LFM Healers, DPS, all! <Bearly Koalafied> is a Horde guild located on the high population server, Area 52! We are currently 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV, and 10/10H NH! We're looking for awesome raiders that like to down Mythic Bosses and run high Keystones! Raid Times Mythic Progression Tuesday and Thursday 11pm - 2am EST (Eastern Time) 8pm - 11pm PST (Pacific Time) We got [Cutting Edge: Xavius] and plan on doing the same for Gul'Dan! Fun Runs - Gearing Alts and Selling Carries Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST 5pm - 8pm PST Recruitment Our class balance is pretty decent and we have the luxury of recruiting players rather than specs, so we're looking for people with Mythic experience and can pull high percentile parses and help their teammates to do the same. If you have a tank or heal spec and like running high keystones, we want to talk. About Us Raids have a lot of joking around when we're farming bosses and reviewing logs when we're progressing. Off nights are usually Keystone runs and sometimes we go out hunting cool achievements or transmog gear. We use Discord to set up runs, but it's mostly people helping each other out with rotations and pictures of cool things we like that make us laugh. How to Apply Send me a message in game or on wowprogress to set up a trial run. Signing bonuses and paid transfers are available for 95%+ players. Contact Raid Leader / Guild Master - Bacon#1338 Me, a healer - Tealize#1628 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Bearly+KoalafiedTealite1 Mar 2
Mar 1 [Bromocracy] 2/10M, LF Guardian/Brewmaster Bromocracy is currently looking for a second tank. Our current tank is retiring and we are looking for a strong tank to step up and take his position during our mythic progression. We are specifically seeking a mythic progression-ready Guardian Druid or Brewmaster monk. Other tank classes may inquire, but it's not likely we will go for something outside our interests unless you really convince us. 54 traits is preferred, but can bend on this some for the right candidate. We are looking for a tank with high activity and play time for not only raid but M+ farm/key pushes. Above all else, we are not looking for a glory tank. We are looking for a tank that can perform at a high level, handle mechanics, communicate well with their co-tank, has consistently close to 100% attendance, is knowledgeable of their class and most of all, wants a great environment to raid in. This is a core spot, you will be raiding and running content a lot. Our guild raids T/W/Th 9pm-12am Mal'ganis server time (CST), will Sundays being optional run nights. If you feel you'd be the right fit for us, and would like to trial, please add me to btag Xetsu#1758.Xetsu2 Mar 1
Mar 1 LFM Mythic Nighthold Tonight! DPS & G2G! <Vile> (10/10HM) is hosting Mythic Nighthold run tonight (Wednesday) & Tomorrow (Thursday) We are looking for extra people to come and join us for Mythic Skorpyron, Chronomatic & Heroic Gul'dan! We will be starting @ 9PM Server (CST) and the raid will be streamed live on twitch.tv/defm0nk ! We are using EP/GP Master loot for the Guild and any PUG's get to "Free Roll" if you get highest roll you get the loot! Requirements: Mumble (VOIP) , 3-4 Flasks, Stack of Food (375 please), Stack of DPS potions, 5 Augment runes & a positive attitude! Hope to see you guys tonight! Either message me in game 20 minutes before raid starts or find us in group finder, on the stream or add my battle tag Defm0nk#1900Shovel0 Mar 1
Mar 1 [H]<Low Parses>10/10H, raid on Tue, Wed, Sat <Low Parses> 10/10H is looking for DPS (High priority on DH, boomkin, MM hunter, WW monk, Fire mage, Shadow priest, Ele Shaman, and Fury Warrior) and one healer to add to our core roster. Our goal is to start our Mythic Nighthold progression by this weekend on Saturday, and to clear as many bosses as we can on a weekly basis. Our schedule starts at 6:30 PM server time on all nights. Tuesday: Start Heroic Nighthold End at 9:30-10:00 PM. Wednesday: Finish Heroic Nighthold End at 9:30-10:00 PM. Saturday: Start Mythic Nighthold progression End at 11:00-12:00 PM. Please, *be open to criticism. *have some raid experience. *be ready to join Discord. *be ready to install RCLootCouncil *be at least 885 item level and weapon rank 50, or close to those thresholds. *have SimulationCraft ready if you are DPS, or be ready to ask how to get it working. If you want to join our guild or have any questions, feel free to mail my toon (Marillene) ingame, or add my battle tag: jmo#11508 and message me there. Talk to you soon!Marillene0 Mar 1
Mar 1 <Semantics> (3/10M) Selling Heroic NH Clears Hello, We are back at it again. After many successful clears last expansion, My team and I are opening up the raid loot for everyone who wants in. Look below for pricing. Nighthold Clears Info <Semantics> is currently 3/10M and looking to sell Heroic Nighthold Carries. We currently offer two packages for you and they will come on a first come first served basis. We will be bringing one of each token/gear type. Shared trinkets will be up for discussion. The group carrying you will all be from our main raid team. Heroic Nighthold Personal Loot - 500k Heroic Gul'dan - 250k Personal Loot 8/10 Heroic Master Loot - 1M obo (Every Tuesday at 8est) *All pricing is negotiable* Any questions please add Tyg#11303.Tygsp1 Mar 1
Feb 28 <Substance Horde 10/10H 6/10M> Substance is a mythic raiding guild interested in pushing progression ahead of the normal pace. We are always looking for dedicated and exceptional players for our team. Recruiting all classes. Tues/Wed/Thurs 830-12 Server time (Central) ***We are performance based - If you think you can out perform our players of the same class/spec, please apply even if your spec isn't listed above. Exceptional players are always welcome Contact Aaive, Envie, or Silèntthreat for info in game. Blinkyew#1354 - Aaive Envied#1225 - Envie akfubarius#1135 - SilentthreatSilèntthreat3 Feb 28
Feb 28 <Anomaly> 3/10 M Looking For healers <Anomaly> Server: Mal'ganis Faction: Horde Progression: 7/7 M 2/3 M 3/10 M Time Zone: CST Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11pm-1:30am CST Website: http://www.anomalyguild.com/ About us: Anomaly established in April 2016 with the goal of clearing Mythic Hellfire Citadel as fast as possible, We achieved our goal in just 3 months, prior to the Legion pre-patch. Now we move on to Legion with our engines on full power. We are a laid back group of players from all around the world, that are looking for other skilled and friendly players to clear new content as soon as it is released. Outside of raid times you can find groups willing to run Mythic+, PvP and many other forms of content available. We are a highly social guild and everyone is here for the members around them, not just for themselves. From us you can expect a leadership where every officer has a specific role and is dedicated to making sure nothing will slow progression or negatively impact the atmosphere of our raids. Needs: Healer: Rsham/Rdruid/Hpreist DPS: Balance Druid, Warrior If you believe our guild to be somewhere you would like to raid, contact one of the people below or apply on our website. Traebor - traebor#1899 Fatal - fatal#1423Traebor8 Feb 28
Feb 28 [H] <Rise> 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M LFM Mal'Ganis EST We are a group of professional people that have been playing games together for over a decade. We believe we can have competitive progression raids without the endless grind and extensive raid times that other guilds have. <Rise> is a casual progression guild that is efficient with a silly side. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor, 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, 1/10 Mythic Nighthold and we are looking to bolster our core numbers for Nighthold Mythic raiding. We are on US-Mal’Ganis; if you are reading this from another server and are curious about transferring feel free to contact us. Recruiting
 We are currently looking for experienced DPS, and a restoration shaman. 
Raid Times Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9PM to 12AM EST Loot System We use a loot council where gear is prioritized for progression. We use RCLootCouncil to track votes and loot history. Addons We use the following addons for our raids: DeadlyBossMods or BigWigs oRA3 RCLootCouncil WeakAuras 2 Logs You can view the performance of our raids here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/166615/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Rise Contact If you are interested, please contact us. We can also arrange to speak with you on our Discord. Beegs#1664 Zykes#1649Zykes0 Feb 28
Feb 28 <Takeout> 3/10M NH. Need tanks and DPS. <Takeout> Tues/Thurs 8:30-12 mythic progression. We normally do a short weds heroic clear also. Need a tank for an immediate raid spot. Would also like preferably ranged dps. Reply here or on bnet. Meguh#1725Meguh3 Feb 28
Feb 28 (H) <In Limbo> 1/10M 10/10H LF Healer & RDPS! Currently Recruiting: Resto Druid - High Warlock - High Boomkin - High Ele Shammy - High We will consider any exceptional players. All applicants must have an artifact trait level of 45+ to be considered. Progression: 1/10M NH 10/10H NH 3/3H ToV 7/7M EN Raid Times: Sunday & Monday 6:30pm - 9:30pm CST We also have an optional Alt/Social raid on: Wednesday 6:30pm - 9:30pm CST About us: Here at In Limbo, we pride ourselves on clearing content and having fun while doing it. Our members work hard to master their classes as well as help fellow players improve themselves. We have a talented group of core players that are dedicated to improving their own performance and challenging others to do the same. We view bosses as complex puzzles waiting to be solved. If we are experiencing issues with an encounter, we will sit back, examine the situation as a group, and move forward with a new plan. If raiders are dying, we will ask how you died, and as a team, figure out a way to improve. This method isn’t used to call out players, but rather, is another tool at our disposal to defeat each puzzle. What we expect from you: We have a few set requirements we ask our raiders to fulfill when they join us on raid night. All our raiders are expected to come with the knowledge of any encounter that will be progressed on. We also ask our members to bring standard consumables such as flasks, pots, and runes as we consider them essential when clearing mythic content. Loot: For progression, we use a Loot Council system which prioritizes loot to the members who we believe will be able to utilize the gear to the fullest. We always attempt to be as fair as possible when handing out loot. By giving out gear to those who need it the most, we provide an even, impartial way to gear up our roster. Of course, there are rare exceptions to this rule which will be handled as they occur. Contacts: Heavens#1907 Recruitment/Melee Officer Sharpy#1496 Raid LeaderHeavensclaw6 Feb 28
Feb 27 <Villain By Necessity> Recruiting raiders <Villain By Necessity> of Mal'Ganis is a new semi-hardcore guild that is looking for a few more exceptional players to finish filling out our roster. Have completed two preliminary runs completing 10/10N and 3/10H NH. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 7-11pm EST (server time). Currently Seeking-Recruitment not limited to classes listed below Tanks Paladin/Warrior/Guardian Melee Fury Warrior Ret Paladin Death Knight ranged Shadow Priest Warlock Mage Healers Holy Paladin Mistweaver What we offer A Semi-hardcore environment where we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly. We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes. Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies What we expect Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord) and fully prepared for raids. Knowing your class in and out, talent switching to maintain appropriate performance. Excellent raid awareness, being able to process information in a timely manner and react accordingly. For more information, feel free to contact us. Battle Tags Eikøn - Feiyt#1519 Nurturèd - Vendictive#1786Eikøn1 Feb 27
Feb 27 [H] <Punch Line> US-Mal'ganis 3/10M LFM Punch Line is a Horde raiding guild on the server Mal'Ganis. We maintain a competitive yet friendly raiding atmosphere, and we take progression seriously. Our goal is to clear each tier on Mythic while steadily improving the efficiency and quality of our raids. WOD: 7/7M HM 7/10M BRF 13/13M HFC Legion: 7/7M EN 2/3 M TOV 3/10 M NH To be a good candidate for our team you should display all of the following traits: - Long-term stability and commitment - Positive attitude - Introspective Outlook - Collaborative Ability - High degree of competitiveness - A stable Life - High level of competency - Consistent playstyle, performance and attendance - Enthusiasm, energy, and a strong sense of personal accountability Main Raid Times: Tuesday- 9pm-12am EST Wednesday- 9pm-12am EST Thursday- 9pm -12am EST Current Openings Ranged DPS - Hunter - Mage - Balance Druid - Shadow Priest Melee DPS - Ret Paladin - Warrior Loot & Consumables We will be using the addon RCLootCouncil as it expedites loot distribution. Consumables in the Guild Bank will be offered to anyone if available, but all raid members are expected to be self-sufficient and provide their own Food, Flasks and 375 stat food. Attendance We run a tight roster, with the goal being consistency, so we do require high attendance. Apply by going to http://punchlineguild.enjin.com/ under the recruitment tab. If you have any other questions about our guild/raiding information contact... Razs#1970 Super#1167 Zrock#1938 Dume#1405 Devild80#1939Zal3 Feb 27
Feb 27 1/10M Late Night Group Recruiting Pillow Talk (7/7M 1/10M 10/10H) of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and/or dps with healing off specs for mythic progression! Feel free to check out our site, and fill out an application at http://seraphguild.com Our times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 am est My btag if you have questions: Asphyx#11478Asphýx0 Feb 27
Feb 27 [A]<Highly Successful>3/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore12 Feb 27
Feb 26 [H]<D N D>3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H @Kil'Jaeden <Death Not Disgrace> 3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H. We need bodies to fill up core spots for Mythic raiding. We need about 3 or so more people to round out the team. Looking for 885+ ilvl with 35+ alvl. The major thing we're looking for in our raid members is attendance, so long as we have enough people to run Mythic raids, we'll move along smoothly. Pugging people for Mythic raids slows us down due to pugs always leaving early and us having to replace. I'm sure most of the wow community knows of this problem. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs: 8-11pm PST Wed: 9-11pm PST Preferred Classes / Roles: DPS Boomkin Ele Shaman Warlock Rogue WW Monk Shadow Priest Mage Feral Druid Healer N/A WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Death+Not+Disgrace Contact info: Pimic#1689 - Simø Nvrforgoten#1232 Loxy#1515 You can reach me best by Real ID, otherwise posting here will be fine, but may be delayed responses.Simø3 Feb 26
Feb 26 [H]Heroic NH PUG Tuesday 8pm EST Putting a forum post out there to get geared players with parses for a solid run on Tuesday. Our PUG has been killing Heroic Gul'Dan since week 2 and plan to keep doing it. We go into one shot bosses and wipe on trash of course. We are looking for pugs who can parse above 75% and have a 890+ gear score. We do AOTC only runs. We are not looking to carry anyone through these raids, we just want to come in, get loot, get out. A couple notes, you are required to have consumables, you will get kicked if you are bad and don't do mechanics. If you min/max, we are the pug for you. You can contact me at slyr#1581.Formslyr0 Feb 26
Feb 26 WTB / Looking For H NH Carry Looking for Heroic NH carry today or tomorrow (before lockout reset). Faction: Alliance Character: 870 MM Hunter ML or PL are both fine. Contact me on Skype (ja.akers87) or BNet (Stolz#1998).Stylor0 Feb 26
Feb 25 Pillow Talk(10/10H) of <Seraph> Recruiting! Pillow Talk (7/7M 10/10H) of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and/or dps with healing off specs for mythic progression! Feel free to check out our site, and fill out an application at http://seraphguild.com Our times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 am est You can also contact: Asphyx#11478 Sailus#1759Asphýx4 Feb 25
Feb 25 <Wonky> 3/10M LFM! <Wonky> 9/10m EN/TOV 3/10M NH is recruiting solid players to round out our mythic roster for Nighthold. Schedule: T/W/Th 8:15-11:15est Server: Mal-Ganis Horde We are currently in need of: BM/MM hunter Although all exceptional players are encouraged to apply! Please Contact max#15631, laborday#1198, or MIASMALOL#1247 for any info, or you can apply at wonky.guildlaunch.com We Look forward to hearing from you!Miasmalol0 Feb 25
Feb 25 Requiem of the Defiant <Requiem of the Defiant> 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H is currently looking for a ranged dps and a Healer for our core raid team. Our raid times are 8:15-11:15 ST TUES/THURS/SUN. We are a very laid back guild that likes to get content done. Add me on bnet bignate15#1477 and lets talk.Corlor0 Feb 25
Feb 24 [3/10M NH] LF Dedicated players. <Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum> is a Guild that has recently transfered to Mal Ganis. We have previously held top 100 us ranks on multiple tiers stretching over a number of years and are looking for commited players to help fill out our roster. Skim the info below and hit me up if you think you would be a good fit. Levios#1714, tu/we/th 8-11 pm est If you are looking at joining us you should desire 3 things above all else. 1) An unbiased, stable, drama-free raiding environment led by experienced top end raiders. 2) Raiders that are held accountable for constantly improving and being the best 3) Efficiency and attitude needed to push top rankings on a 3 day schedule. What we expect from you: -That you show up early, prepared with full consumables, knowledge of fights and strategies ahead of time. -That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing not your numbers -That you can conduct yourself appropriately in a group of 25+ people -That you are able to review logs and improve yourself on a weekly basis -You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while -That you can play all specs of your class at a high level What you can expect from us: -Unbiased leadership -Raiders that have raided and led many different top US guilds -A lean roster, we make sure not to overecruit people for the bench -A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like minded individuals -The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression -Low drama, most of us are 25+ and it goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly. We wish to consistently and constantly improve our rankings and make our way to the top on a lax schedule.. Think our team is a fit for you?Billmauro7 Feb 24
Feb 24 Looking into possible solutions So for the past months or so been trying to recruit into my long standing guild. Though free lance raiders have been few and far between, I've played with trying to look into mergers but nothing really ever peaked my interest. Wether it was the people I was talking too or anything it never was like a nice clean cut. So me and my partner have decided to try this, we are interested in leading/ forming a second raid grp inside another guild. We have are own workings of a roster and possible recruits and what not. Just this seems to be the best route to get back into mythic as quick as possible in the long term. What we are looking for. Not something massive like seraph. The ability to still run are team how we want to with our own loot system and such. Not looking to lead a alt team on my main so don't think of this as a way to get alts and what not. I guess that's really it in terms of like what we kinda have for do's and dont's. Something small and I guess community driven would be nice like to do m+ pushes and that kinda stuff on off nights with ppl around. My btag is sparkytiz#1491 if you would like to talk and feel it out. I will be home at around 6 or so server to accept any requests.Occisiospark5 Feb 24
Feb 24 [H] <Rise> 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M LFM Mal'Ganis EST We are a group of professional people that have been playing games together for over a decade. We believe we can have competitive progression raids without the endless grind and extensive raid times that other guilds have. <Rise> is a casual progression guild that is efficient with a silly side. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor, 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, 1/10 Mythic Nighthold and we are looking to bolster our core numbers for Nighthold Mythic raiding. We are on US-Mal’Ganis; if you are reading this from another server and are curious about transferring feel free to contact us. Recruiting
Raid Times Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9PM to 12AM EST Loot System We use a loot council where gear is prioritized for progression. We use RCLootCouncil to track votes and loot history. Addons We use the following addons for our raids: DeadlyBossMods or BigWigs oRA3 RCLootCouncil WeakAuras 2 Logs You can view the performance of our raids here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/166615/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Rise Contact If you are interested, please contact us. We can also arrange to speak with you on our Discord. Beegs#1664 Zykes#1649Zykes0 Feb 24
Feb 24 Scripted Encounter <H> (10/10H) Mon & Thur Scripted Encounter is currently recruiting to expand our roster for a push into mythic raiding. We are a guild with a core made up of veteran raiders from expansions past who have gotten back together to raid on a much more casual schedule. Currently our group sits at 16 people; we hope to bring 4-5 quality raiders in to begin a push into mythic raiding. Raid Schedule Thursday: 6:30 PM – 10 PM ST (7:30 – 10:30 EST) Monday: 6:30 PM – 10 PM ST (7:30 – 10:30 EST) Recruitment Needs Tanks (0-1) -Looking to add 1 tank as either a flex tank with a viable off spec, or one exceptional candidate to take over one of the tank spots. Healers (1-2) -No preference on class, but looking to add at least one healer. A viable DPS offspec is a plus. Melee DPS (1-2) -Arms/Fury Warrior -Windwalker Monk -Survival Hunter -Frost/Unholy DK -Retribution Paladin -Havoc Demon Hunter Ranged DPS (2-3) -Warlock -Shadow Priest -Mage -Hunter Recruitment Info To apply please leave a message here or contact Jellytime or myself in game and we can discuss it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! Duces #1529Duces12 Feb 24
Feb 24 closed yBananasplity16 Feb 24
Feb 23 3/10M Green Parse Heroes Recruiting DPS Immediate openings for DPS! We are currently 7/7M 2/3M & 3/10M Raid times: Tues-Thurs 11-2:30AM ST(CST) sometimes we stay half an hour later to get a boss kill. Green Parse Heroes - US Mal'Ganis - Horde About Us: We are a newly transferred guild from US-Sargeras Alliance, in the process we lost a few raiders and are needing to fill those ranks again for our starting mythic roster! We intend to finish current content within the top 20 guilds on Mal'Ganis. We have immediate openings for DPS, bellow are the priority demands we have per spec, regardless of priority levels we will review all applicants this is just a baseline on what we would like to achieve for a perfect starting roster. We will also take all healing classes into consideration ideally a flex player. Deathknight (UH/FR)- Low Druid (Balance) - High Druid (Feral) - Low Hunter(MM/BM) - High Mage(Frost/Fire/Arcane) - High Monk(WW) - Medium Paladin (Ret) - Low Priest(Shadow) - High Shaman (Elemental/Enhance) - Medium Warlock(Affl/Demo/Destro) - Medium Warrior (Arms/Fury) - Medium Rogue (Sin/Outlaw/Sub) - High Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Low Raid Team: What we expect from our core raiders: 44 Traits into main spec, and run Mythic + to maximize AP. Knowledge of your class and most importantly the ability to be able to handle the stress levels of Mythic Progression. We also have a very active guild that runs mythic + we push for max keys weekly and help guild members achieve their +15 for the week. Apply: You can contact any of our officers by adding our Battle Tag for more info CreamgirL#1692 (Raid Leader/GM) Rolo#1210 (Officer) Apply online at greenparseheroes.enjin.com (application is mandatory)Danimals8 Feb 23
Feb 23 [H]<S A D B O Y S> 7/7M 1/10M, more for M! <S A D B O Y S> is a Horde guild on the Mal'Ganis server with a focus of downing PvE content. Our guild is made up various raiders that have raided at a top level during their World of Warcraft careers. Everyone is expected to be prepared prior to every raid starting. We are in need of a few DPS and a healer to finish off our Mythic Nighthold roster. Current Progression: 7/7M, 1/10M DPS classes, based on priority. Balance Druid - High Mage - Medium All other HYBRID Heal classes - Medium Healing classes, based on priority. Resto Druid - High Paladin - Medium All other healers - Medium Raid Schedule: Tuesday – 7:30 PM – 11:00 PM EST Wednesday – 7:30 PM – 11:00 PM EST Thursday - 7:30 PM – 11:00 PM EST Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. Our raids pull precisely on time and we will typically take one break after two hours. We are interested in group packages as long as all members perform. Loot: We will be using a loot council. Culture: As you may infer from our Guild name, our discord and raid chats are typically filled with jokes and banter as we progress, and our guild leader is completely open to members ideas for progression and taking opinions. We often take polls to determine courses of action (lock outs, farm run votes) so everyone gets a voice. We're all human and mistakes happen! Everyone gets a raid wiped at some point, drops a debuff in the wrong spot. So long as we learn from those mistakes there'll be no problems. We also tend to run mythic+ as guild groups or run achievements/bonus content such as Nightbane. Contact: Please feel free to apply at our website www.sadboysguild.com You may also add us to Real-ID if you have any additional questions or want to discuss recruitment in further detail. Homocastle#1554 (Myself, Amina) Karma#12169Amína14 Feb 23
Feb 23 <Byte Club> Recruiting Healers and DPS Hello everyone, Byte Club is continuing to recruit for the current raid tier. Currently we are sitting at 10/10N 3/10 Heroic. Our Main needs currently are 2 Healers (Preference towards Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, and MW monks) and some solid DPS classes. We will consider all Classes and specs. If you chose to raid with us you can expect a fun semi-casual raiding environment, a group of people who are willing to help you get where you want to go, and an adult, but respectful atmosphere. If you have any questions or are interested in joining add my battle tag and I will be glad to talk to you. Frown#1213Frowñpower0 Feb 23
Feb 23 [Bloodline] 1/10M, 7/7M raid team [Bloodline] 1/10M, 7/7M raid team lf Resto DRUID, Resto SHAMAN for core healing positions. Raids 7-10pm CST on T/W/Th. SeraphGuild.com Looking for players interested in being part of a progression group and able to make the raid times. Attendance is a boon. Coming prepared.Renkâ0 Feb 23
Feb 23 LF LvL Mate (Recruit a Friend) u recruit me Hey, i´m looking for a Guy/Girl to lvl some toons. u can recruit me! i lvl characters on malganis u can lvl where ever u want :D. Rick#13561Figseone4 Feb 23
Feb 23 Closed Thank you for all the interest.Tyriline9 Feb 23
Feb 23 WTB all your Heavy Junkboxes Just as the title says. I'm looking to buy all your Heavy Junkboxes 25g a piece. Just COD them to me and I will buy all of them that you have.Quickbubble0 Feb 23
Feb 22 [H] Tank LF Mythic+ team to join I'm looking for a mythic+ team to join to push keys as high as we can go! Please add me for any questions or information: Issac#1690Necrobytes0 Feb 22
Feb 22 Looking to start raiding? Greetings Mal'Ganis, Tired of hoping for titan procs on world quests or key runs to find an upgrade? Looking to raid but all of the recruitment posts are talking about Mythic kills and ilvls in the 890s? Did Legion raiding pass you up? Neh - I say. Neh, it did not. Most of these recruitment posts may not be for you, but this one is! Indigenous Aliens is comprised of a group of raiders that have been in and out of WoW since the beginning. This xpac we are On but our member count is lower than other xpacs and we are sick of running a bunch of keys. Hence! - it is time for a belated raid group! Right now we have 5 experienced, and dedicated players ready to make this happen. With ~3 others making appearances as time permits. Our members are all in the 30-40 age bracket, have 'real' jobs, and use 'your mom' jokes occasionally but sparingly. What about you? If you have a max level toon and want to put forth effort to raid or prep for raiding, lets do it. ilvl- In game, our toons are in the 880-885 ilvl range. But you can be whatever lvl as long as you're working towards it. Class- You can be whatever. Most of us have an alt or two that we can switch to if needed. I wouldn't mind healing on my monk for example. Our current mains are, Prot Pally, Holy Priest, Me, Ele Sham, Enh Sham. Time- 8:30 server start. Probably 2 hrs when we get rolling. Half of us are West Coast and this isn't very fudgeable. Tues/Thursday but open to swap for other weekdays. Interested? The most direct move would be to whisper Fishaman. Otherwise, run a search on Indigenous Aliens and whisper someone. Or add me to whisper. Or reply here; I'll whisper you. Or send me a fruit of the month subscription - I'll infer your interest. Party On M'G.Craagg4 Feb 22
Feb 22 <The Transcendent> Semi-Hardcore/Weekend <The Transcendent> 7/7M EN 10/10H 1/10M About us: We are a relatively new semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid 7:30 to 11:30 Server time Friday and Saturday. We are looking for experienced and active players looking to progress Mythic Nighthold and beyond! We are currently in need of ranged dps and healers but exceptional players in all positions will be considered as we're trying to run a competitive roster and active bench. We have an active core group of players and a competitive environment is definitely what we strive to achieve. Everyone is always pushing their limits and we hope you can too so join us as we push into mythic NH. A tryout process will be mandatory so bring your A game. Please dont hesitate to contact me at BNET: Aconda#1252 - I will get back at you as soon as possible so we can have a private chat and start the tryout process. Hope to meet all of you :)Áconda2 Feb 22
Feb 22 <Lunar Storm> H NH Progression <Lunar Storm> 10/10n 5/10H Newly formed semi-hardcore guild Now recruiting for our raid team. Tuesday/weds/thurs 9-12 server time. Priority slots for a !@# Rogue, mage, hunter, and boomkin. All classes are considered during our runs when trying out.Grimzheals0 Feb 22
Feb 22 Semi-Hardcore Progression Guild Recruiting <Rèlèntlèss> Is a mature 18+ 8/10H Semi-Hardcore raiding guild lead by former Rank 10 and glad title quality players! We are looking to recruit strong healers and DPS to go into mythics as soon as possible, we are also open to possibility of merging with another guild. We love to raid and want to be something great with a bunch of friends/family. We supply pots and food to our raid members. With our current roster we intend to push end game content, clear this tier and progress towards a US top 200 tank come Tomb About Rèlèntlèss: Raid times: We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8-11pm CST. 9-12pm EST. Considering extending raid times by in hour in the future.(edited) Faction: Horde Server: Mal'ganis Looking for: Melee: Warrior WindWalker Monk Feral Druid Ret Paladin Ranged: Mage Boomkin Hunter Ele Shaman Healer: MistWeaver Monk Resto Druid If you don't see you're class you are more than welcome to trial with us. Logs are not required but if you have them they help us out. Btag: Flyrule#1163Flyrulez0 Feb 22
Feb 22 [H] <Rise> 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M LFM Mal'Ganis EST We are a group of professional people that have been playing games together for over a decade. We believe we can have competitive progression raids without the endless grind and extensive raid times that other guilds have. <Rise> is a casual progression guild that is efficient with a silly side. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor, 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, 1/10 Mythic Nighthold and we are looking to bolster our core numbers for Nighthold Mythic raiding. We are on US-Mal’Ganis; if you are reading this from another server and are curious about transferring feel free to contact us. Recruiting
Raid Times Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9PM to 12AM EST Loot System We use a loot council where gear is prioritized for progression. We use RCLootCouncil to track votes and loot history. Addons We use the following addons for our raids: DeadlyBossMods or BigWigs oRA3 RCLootCouncil WeakAuras 2 Logs You can view the performance of our raids here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/166615/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Rise Contact If you are interested, please contact us. We can also arrange to speak with you on our Discord. Beegs#1664 Zykes#1649Zykes0 Feb 22
Feb 22 Bragging Rights - Recruiting PVP members! Bragging Rights is a PVP guild looking to recruit members who are dedicated to PVP & would like to join us in cultivating a positive PVP community that's based on growth & progression! Contact any member for invite or an officer for more information about the guild. We focus on all things PVP and looking to get more active members!Caestiel0 Feb 22
Feb 22 <Rebuff For Confidence> Heroic NH Sales <Rebuff For Confidence> is selling 10/10 Heroic Nighthold runs & Heroic Gul'dan kills! Get your AOTC achievement, 895+ loots gear and 1.25m AP in a quick and cheap run. PACKAGES 10/10H RUN -Personal Loot- Full 10/10 Heroic Nighthold clear in under 2 hours! Price: 500k HEROIC GUL'DAN KILL -Personal Loot- Price: 250k TERMS OF AGREEMENT 1- The whole payment is done BEFORE the run. 2- If you reserve a run in advance, you are required to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your spot (20% of the total cost). Right before your run starts, you will pay the remaining 80%. NO REFUNDS FOR A CANCELED RUN. If you don't show up or cancel your run, we keep the 20% deposit. So please, make sure you CAN and WILL attend your run before you reserve one. SCHEDULE & CONTACT INFO SATURDAY NIGHT 7:00PM Server Time (8:00 PM EST) If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, please message Malarkus (Malarkus#1617) in-game.Malarkus7 Feb 22
Feb 22 [H] <Rise> 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M LFM Mal'Ganis EST We are a group of professional people that have been playing games together for over a decade. We believe we can have competitive progression raids without the endless grind and extensive raid times that other guilds have. <Rise> is a casual progression guild that is efficient with a silly side. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor, 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, 1/10 Mythic Nighthold and we are looking to bolster our core numbers for Nighthold Mythic raiding. We are on US-Mal’Ganis; if you are reading this from another server and are curious about transferring feel free to contact us. Recruiting
Raid Times Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9PM to 12AM EST Loot System We use a loot council where gear is prioritized for progression. We use RCLootCouncil to track votes and loot history. Addons We use the following addons for our raids: DeadlyBossMods or BigWigs oRA3 RCLootCouncil WeakAuras 2 Logs You can view the performance of our raids here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/166615/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Rise Contact If you are interested, please contact us. We can also arrange to speak with you on our Discord. Beegs#1664 Zykes#1649Zykes1 Feb 22
Feb 22 888 ShadowPriest LF Heroic Guild Hello, I am a recent Shadow Priest re-roll looking for an Adult, Friendly, Fun-First guild that raids any combination of the following days Mon/Tues/Weds/Sunday/Monday. Two or Three days per week is great. I would really like to find a guild that clears content effectively, yet isn't obsessed with getting to Mythic and trying to clear to the end of it as quickly as possible at the expense of.. well everything and everyone. It's not that I dislike Mythic raiding but it forces certain specs, certain play styles and when combined with certain Legion mechanisms(Legiondaries, AP) has in my opinion made Mythic raiding even more cutthroat then past expansions and for me less enjoyable. As a re-roll I actually need Heroic Gear which has been problematic since the last two guilds I have joined recruited me for Normal/Heroic and then promptly stopped running Normal/Heroic as soon as they cleared them while pointing me at their alt-runs to "catch-up" to their gear levels for Mythic while rolling against their alts. I'm happy to transfer and believe I have a lot to offer the right guild but don't wan't to spend $50 xferring just to warm a bench, guess if a raid invite is coming on a given night or pad a Mythic roster. Ideally I'd like to join a guild that plans on clearing normal and heroic, every week, for the foreseeable future even if Normal is done on an optional night(still need some Normal pieces as well). What I can offer: - Adult, veteran(vanilla) raider - Comes Prepared, Potted, Simmed - 85% attendance assuming 2-3 night raid week - 380Kish DPS Single Target, Upwards of 700K on big cleave fights like Botanist - 5/7 M EN, 10/10 N NH, 5/10 H NH experience - Functional Holy Offspec What I am looking for: - Adult, Fun first guild - Reasonable, Heroic focused Guild that focuses on clearing/farming Heroic Raids - No Drama - Family Atmosphere Big Pluses: - Large/Established - Like's AltsRonnos6 Feb 22
Feb 22 Defenestration [H] T/W/Th 9-12 1/10M <Defenestration> US Mal'ganis is currently recruiting for Legion raiding. Is a Mythic Progression minded guild with some Mythic Dungeon Ladder runs. Guild: Defenestration Server: Mal'Ganis Faction: Horde Website: http://defenestrationguild.enjin.com/ Currently: 1/10M Nighthold 10/10H Nighthold 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trials of Valor Our main raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs 9pm-12 EST (6pm-9pm PST) We are a group of wow veteran's who have experience in many different top tier raiding environments through just about every expansion including Vanilla. We will put a priority on knowing fights, and class mechanics before raiding as we believe that a 9 hour a week guild can compete well with guilds that raid longer as long as strategies for boss fights are known ahead of time by all members. Our goal is to be the top 3 day guild in each tier, as well as pushing to the top 3 on our server with a 3 night schedule. If you believe that you have the attitude (drama free) to raid in a competent guild while also having fun (we have twisted sense of humors) then feel free to apply at http://defenestrationguild.enjin.com/ Current Needs: -Elemnetal Shaman/ OS Heals! - Shadow Priest (x2) -Mage -Warlock -Hybrid Ranged DPS with Healer Off Spec -Melee DPS with exceptional logs Or message Smiley#1970 or Dominiko#1777Cobraki102 Feb 22
Feb 21 <Rebellion> (3/10M) M-Th 8-11pm EST LF Tank! Hello! <Rebellion> is recruiting skilled players looking to become part of our raiding community. About Us: Rebellion has a long raiding history, consisting of exceptional tier completions from Cataclysm through Warlord of Draenor. We have recently moved to the Mal'Ganis server in order to tackle The Nighthold, Kil'jaeden, and whatever may lie beyond! <Rebellion> is a hardcore raiding guild, with high expectations of its players. We do have a fun raiding atmosphere, but performance and consistent attendance are paramount. Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST. Raiders are expected to be in the raid and ready to pull by 8:00pm sharp. To reiterate; attendance and timeliness are of utmost importance to us. Notable Kills in Previous Tiers: Cataclysm: T11: US 40th Sinestra 25H T12: US 17th Ragnaros 25H Mists of Pandaria: T16: US 121st Garrosh 25H Warlords of Draenor: T17: US 32nd Imperator Mar'gok We would like to return to our roots as a prominent raiding guild and are looking for the right people to help us and become part of the community. Contact: Javvo#11346 Jim#1399Javvoh15 Feb 21
Feb 21 888 Havoc LF Raiding Guild Recently came back to Mal'Ganis, and hoping to find a new guild to raid with. 883/888 Ilvl with 38 traits (rising fast) looking for a progression raiding anywhere from 2-4 nights a week. Willing to do anything from causal to serious progression raiding, and looking for a an active guild. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22221627/latest/# most raiding on toon has been done of Normal due to lower ilvl at time, but Heroic XP up to Tich. Btag- Smullman#1303Smulldemon6 Feb 21
Feb 21 888 SPriest LF Weekend Raid team I'm looking for a raid team for my alt on this server. I'm 4/10M on my main and would like to find a raid team that's at least 10/10 Heroic that only raids on weekends(Fri/Sat/Sun). Seksor#1906 if you want to talk to me.Laozi5 Feb 21
Feb 20 Looking to buy 10/10 H NH Carry (ML) Title says it all -- looking for tomorrow or Wednesday night, Master Loot for my Monk Please add my tag and in game mail or message me Trancer #1957Pwnyu0 Feb 20