Mal'Ganis

Feb 2, 2015 <SSD> LATE NIGHT LF DPS 7/7H 1/7M For starters, we are a late night guild. Times listed below! Looking for 3-4 more dps to round out our Mythic roster for progression. ***Bio*** Hi all! We are a group of 20s-30s year olds that intend to clear the most difficult raids in each tier. New to Mal'Ganis, we think we can tap Mal'Ganis' untapped potential and delve into some late night raiding with YOU! We use a loot council system. ***Needs*** Druid, HIGH - BALANCE Mage, HIGH Warlock, MEDIUM Priest, MEDIUM - SHADOW Death Knight, MEDIUM - DPS Rogue, MEDIUM Monk, LOW - DPS Hunter, MEDIUM Warrior, MEDIUM Shaman, LOW - DPS Though our needs are listed and will get priority, we encourage all exceptional players to contact us. Currently pugging our last 3-4 members for mythic attempts. ***Goals*** Our goal for WoW in this expansion is to obtain a full clear of every raid tier on Mythic difficulty. We are dedicated to that task and ask that any person that wishes to apply be on the same path and mindset. We are not advocating any world firsts or anything, though that would be incredibly fun! We just want to clear the content on the hardest difficulty and obtain all the gear/achievements in a timely manner. ***Days*** Tuesday Thursday Monday ***Times*** 10p-1a Server Time (Central) 8p-11p (PST) 11p-2a (EST) ***Progression*** 7/7H 1/7M ***Experience*** Vanilla - Cleared every raid tier BC - Full Clear, Sunwell after the nerf WotLK - Full Clear (Killed LK before the buffs to players) Cata - Full Clear MoP - Full Clear ***Closing*** We would absolutely love to have you as a trial in our guild if you fit our needs and we fit yours. We aren't wasting time with silly applications right now, so just whisper Gigeth (STLsportsfan#1951) in game for an invite and be ready to join TeamSpeak to hang out with us. Once your trial starts, it'll be clear to us and you whether or not we are the right guild for youGigeth2 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 <Echoes of Eternity> Now Recruiting Hey there! Echoes of Eternity is now seeking exceptional ranged DPS for our immediate progression in BRF on Tuesday the 3rd! We're also looking to fill one melee DPS spot but we're specifically seeking an Enh Shaman or WW monk for that spot. We were 7/7H HM and 1/7M HM before we had a few of our core mythic raiders need to stop raiding full time for real life reasons. Leadership has been raiding at the top tier of progression essentially since the game was released as have many of the current members of the core Mythic team. You can PM me at anytime in game at Sheepfu#1841 or /who a member of the guild to get a hold of an officer!Sheepdroo2 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 <Elìte> 7/7 H 1/7M LFM! Elìte is looking for dedicated and active Ranged Dps and Healers of all shapes,classes, and sizes for our Team. Looking to progress in Mythic Content, and now would be a perfect time to join our rosters, we plan to hit the ground running next week when BRF comes out, and we want YOU to be apart of our awesome team. we have two groups, equally progressed, group 1 - tues- thurs 530-830 Server time group 2 - friday and saturday 730-1130 we will consider any applications, 660+ however we prefer DPS and healers. Apply today at http://elite--gaming.enjin.com/ Btag : HatedExtreme#1429 Boot#1138Shenghai4 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 >Fish Stories> 7/7H 2/7 Mythic Rec. for BRF Fish Stories is a guild whose core has played together for 7 years. We are active players that strive our best to put out as much DPS/HPS as possible and will always challenge ourselves to do so. In Cataclysm we were consistently the #1 guild on our old server by a long shot (and were ranked in the top WORLD 100 10 man), and held world ranked DPS/HPS meters. After Cataclysm many of us decided to our own things and raided in US top 20 guilds, so we understand what it takes to compete at the top. Currently most of our core have come back to the game for Warlords of Draenor and we are actively seeking out more players to fill our roster so that we can do serious progression in Mythic, as well as hit Blackrock Foundry hard. We are in need of a variety of classes/specs, and can also accommodate small groups of skilled players, even if your gear isn't 100% up to par yet. We are flexible around gear if you can prove to us that you are a good player. We raid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 8:30pm-11pm EST, with a possibly ending a little late on occasion. Contact me or another officer in game, my battle tag is: Nawt#1950 or FishStories.enjin.com <3Nawtqq4 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Second to None (7/7H)(1/7M) Recruitment Second to None is currently looking for a Hunter, Mage, Boomkin, and WW/Rogue for progression raiding. We plan to go straight into Heroic BRF. The requirements are (7/7H), 660+ Ilvl, and have a working vent and mic. Raid times are Tuesday, Sunday, and Monday (7-10PM Server). If interested please add Dalton#1773 or Sgallagher#1289.Magmo6 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 <Incipient> New 1/7M 7/7H LFM BRF transition Incipient is a newly formed guild on the server of Mal'Ganis. We are formed of raiders from a VERY low population server that could not obtain the resources necessary to be competitive in mythic. Because of this, we transferred to Mal'Ganis due to the high raider population. In our first week with the new team, we 1 shot 7/7H and Mythic Kargath. Due to some real life commitments, we are taking one week off from serious progression - but as soon as BRF hits we will be raiding hard - and we want you to join us. Raid times - Tue, Thu, Sun 7:45-11 CST. Loot - Loot Council (1 random raider each week and 4 officers) - we want a random person to sit in on the council and help make decisions. This allows us to get a perspective that we may not have though of. Recruitment Needs- 2 AOE Healers - Resto shaman or MW Monk. Spriest DPS shamans Feral Druid Any HIGH parsing DPS. We want to create a competitive atmosphere - so if your class is not listed above, please consider giving us a try anyways! Competition leads to players bringing their A game every raid. We accept ALL exceptional players. Exceptional includes many things - high numbers, commitment to the team, the ability to change play style, punctuality, raid awareness, and most importantly the ability to have fun while in serious progression. If interested, please contact me. Battle-tag: Mannythemage#1184 Mannythemage-Mal'ganis Mannythemonk-Mal'ganisMannythemage0 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 <Infernal Noobs> Recruiting for BRF! <Infernal Noobs> is recruiting for their Blackrock Foundry progression raids! Raid leader ended HM with 7/7 N 7/7H 1/7M and the guild ended with 7/7N 6/7H. We have currently ran into attendance issues and are seeking replacements for raiders who wont show! Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7pm-10pm Voice IP: Vent Recruitment needs are listed below: If your class is not listed please feel free to still contact me in game or any other officer because we are always recruiting reliable raiders that know their class! Tanks: Paladin (Low) Monk (Low) Ranged DPS: Mage (High) Warlock (High) Hunter ( Very High) Boomkin (High) Elemental Shaman (High) Shadow Priest (High) Melee DPS: Warrior (High) Ret pally (Medium) Death Knight (Medium) Rogue (High) Feral Druid (High) Enhance Shaman (High) WW Monk (High) Healers: Currently our healer needs is very high ALL healing classes interested in joining that are geared and know how to play their class and can make raid times consistently will most likely be guaranteed a core raid spot if they show up! We are a fun guild that runs a very tight ship when it comes to attendance. If you join the guild you are expected to show up to raids even if you are not taken to the raid being on standby helps you in the future when it comes to loot! If interested in joining feel free to contact myself, Oleandra, Biteurlegoff, Pyrogenics, or any other guild member for information or you can add me on Battletag BigT#1946! Hope to see you in the guild soon!Bôwbeforeme5 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 6/7H Recruiting 7pm-11pm Sat/Sun Progression 7/7N 6/7H Raid dates are now : Sat/Sun Time 7-11 server Recruitment is open for Healers Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Druid all healer apps will be reviewed DPS - The guild needs: Death Knight - DPS Mage Shaman Lock Boomkin All dps apps are welcome though Tank - The guild needs: 1 non-druid tank Our raiding mission? We are going to finish heroic IMP and then start on Mythics. So we wish to boost our numbers for a solid 20 man Mythic raid group. What do I need out of raiders? What I expect out of US all including myself? *Be at least 650ilvl with some heroic experience - 4/7 is a good starting point *General Knowledge of your class - Logs are good to have but are not needed *We do not do an app system - its a general interview either vent or over text *Flasks - potions - enchants are all a must - 655+gear needs to have the best enchant you can have You MUST show up on time (15 mins early prior to raiding with consumables) You CAN NOT act out when we are progressing - Namecalling, throwing fits, leaving early (ragequiting) - If a raider starts to act out this way - notify an officer and we will take care of the issue. I will remove you for the night or from our raiding team completely if it is not adjusted - I understand frustration happens but calling our team !@#$ or hurting someone's feelings is NOT the way to go about it. Show up with a positive mindset and good things will happen What about after raiding? Officers will hold strat meetings on the last day of raids and go over what we can improve on and EVERY RAIDER is free to help out and give ideas during those times! During the raid is not the time to argue with officers over strats. I welcome everyone to be completely active with each other and help out as much as possible. I have other threads listing what the guild needs for mats and such - I need them in the bank so we don't have to spend our own gold to help the guild out Lastly, as an officer I hold myself to higher standards and I will own up to any mistakes that I might do during a raid - i expect the same out of any raider. We can not progress with an elitist attitude. I want us to enjoy the time we have together and make the best of it. If you have a problem please contact My real ID is Subwolfer#1851 - add me on bnet or visit our site @ www.prowlersofthenight.com You can also add our recruitment officer Scrogglez#1459 and speak to him as well.Uglyfuggler6 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 <Turn Down for WOD> 7/7H, Mal'ganis (Horde) Core group of ~13 friends looking to expand our guild in anticipation of the Blackrock release. Recruiting any healers/dps of at least 650 ilvl that have a full normal clear. We raid Tue, Sun 7:30-11:00 CST but other days aren't out of the question. We're a group of friends between the ages of 23-30 that have been gaming together for years just looking to fill out some ranks and build some healthy competition amongst classes. Some mythic raiding isn't out of the question if we acquire the numbers before BRF releases but don't apply expecting a 6/7 mythic guild. We're all solid raiders just missing a few pieces. pst Thayil-Mal'ganis, Imfriendly-Mal'ganis, Lukeycoon-Mal'ganis, Lukeycoony-Mal'ganis if interested.Thayil9 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 670 Holy/Ret LF Mythic Raid Guild Hey all, I'm out on forums looking for hopefully a decently progressed mythic raiding guide (2/7minimum preferred). I've been maining this paladin for about 5 years now, i know my class well and I am an extremely competent raider. While my actual numbers are nothing crazy, my mechanics are exceptional. I recently decided I want to switch from casual raiding (where ive been) to raiding where more mythic bosses will be going down. I know I'm more than prepared to jump into a guild and down any mythic boss despite my 1/7 exp (remember I've been raiding casually). If you are interested, please reply to this post and I will contact you so we can talk and you can get to know me better and what I have to contribute to your raiding team. Thanks!Purplepally4 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 670 Prot warr LF Mythic Raiding guild Raid experience has largely been pugging because school previously would not allow for tight schedules.For Instance, I pugged the first tier of cata aside from al'akir/nef (normal, PRE-NERF). I have been playing on and off since late vanilla. THIS TIER, I pugged up to 7/7H in HM and continued on to do Mythics with the guild alongside which I achieved my first H imp kill. Sadly, due to a lack of players, that guild is no longer active. I am currently 1/7M with plenty of experience on Ogron, which I believe I could kill easily with a solid group. Here are some logs for a Butcher kill if you wanna see active mit and such, since it's kind of hard to log-check tanks: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kT6tby7814VDxmdv#type=damage-taken&fight=2 In my opinion, this is a great fight to check the mitigation rotation for a tank. Feel free to fish around other attempts and everything if you are interested! ______________________________________________________________________ My OS for warrior is PVP. I can pull decent DPS but nothing super special as fury PVE (but i still don't stand in !@#$, mind you). I am in the process of gearing my 640 warlock up to DPS. Additionally, I am pretty flexible as far as times go! Sæur#1867 http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/emerald-dream/Saeyur (as of yet not up to date on all of my gear)Saeur2 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 looking to buy AOTC / heroic imp I'm hoping to buy a heroic Imp kill this week. Wiling to pay extra for the Trinket / Staff (which are what I'm really after, in that order). If you have a spot open, please add me (Cayman#1994) and let's figure out a time. Thanks!Gramercy0 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 <Pull in Five> Mythic Guild Recruiting Hey there! We're a new guild on this server, just started with the launch of WoD with a solid group of players. We're currently 1/7 Mythic and we're looking for 1-2 solid Pally/Shaman/Druid healers to fill out our roster. We raid two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11pm server time. So, when we do raid, I try to make the most of it. I expect competency from my raiders and I WILL call anyone out if they're making mistakes, including myself. Feel free to add my btag (DaFez#1936) or post here if you're interested in applying.Fezzix6 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 7/7 H 1/7 M: 6:30-930est M/T/Th guild LFM <Acta Non Verba> is looking to add to our mythic raiding ranks. We have been a raiding guild on a low pop server since the end of BC and have been going strong since with the exception of MoP as we took a break do to lack of interest. We are 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic *Recruitment is open for the following: Mage Hunter Resto druid *Raid ready is helpful *Remember that Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Our Raiding Schedule is Monday / Tuesday / Thursday, 6:30 - 9:30pm EST, with invites starting at 6:15pm. We do expect our raiders to maintain an above average raid attendance. If you would like any further information, have any questions, or would like to apply, -Website soon -RealID: Actavius#1307 -You may contact any of our officers in-game on Mal'Ganis (GM) ßubbleoseven ( Alt +0223 for the B ) (Officer) Rizla (Officer) Santogold Or just msg anyone online and ask about recruiting Thanks! Hope to hear from some of you soon.ßubbleoseven16 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 Selling AOTC Mon @ 9pm-20k Selling achieve monday at 9pm server. Add me ingame to reserve spot Alpha92#1623Lîghtss0 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 Mal'Ganis Is this a good server for active PVP players? Because i moved to Blackrock (my rogue) and its lame! Any info will help thanks!Uskan22 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 3/7M rdruid and rogue LF mythic guild 676ilvl Looking for a mythic horde guild to continue this expansion with. My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Ador%C3%A4bull/simple Rogue's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Gor%C3%A8hade/simple I'm looking for a guild that raids no later than 10-11pm EST. I will be switching to third shift hours soon at work and want to be sure I'll be able to remain reliable with 100% raid attendance. I can raid any day of the week as long as it's not super late. We can provide logs/fill out applications as required. Get in touch or leave spam if you're interested. Adorabull#1705Adoräbull2 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 Rebuff for Confidence (T/W/TH) 3/7 Mythic [Rebuff for Confidence] is a Mythic progression guild looking for experienced raiders that are determined to clear Mythic content. Progress: 3/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic - [12/18] Loot System: Loot Council Raid Times: 8:30-11:30 Sever Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Recruiting: 1 - Shadow Priest Contact: Pragmatics#1790Immoralist5 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 665fury looking for guild 665 fury, 7/7N 6/7H looking for raiding guild. Can reach me in game at Gun#1840 or on the forums. thanks!Gunrok1 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 [Instant Dollars] 4/7M Recruiting [Instant Dollars] is a Mythic progression guild looking for experienced raiders that are determined to clear Mythic content. Progress: 4/7 Mythic! 7/7 Heroic Raid Times: 8:00-11:00 Server (CST) Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Recruiting: We are looking for DPS (Pref. Ele Shammy, Balance Druid, Warlock) and 1 Healer (Pref. Monk or Druid) Exceptional Applicants are always welcome. Please have logs available and contact Smokey#1196, Lexaeus#1318, Mek#1346Aelîna1 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 challenge modes LF guild or just a good group of people to start running them on. my availability doesn't permit me to really raid so im looking for something to do.Vathek0 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 [H] <Orsted Corporation> 6/7 H LFM FOR BRF -DK -Rogue -Paladin -Mage/hunter -Warrior/Moonkin 6/7 Heroic Raid We are looking for: - Friendly members that are ready for BRF We offer: -Fair loot system -Mature members -Raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. -8:00PM - 10:30PM We are all ilvl 650+ with reasonable experience. Please message us on battle-net for more questions. Nixonc#1750 Katsugari#1620 Truonghell#1830Pandkin2 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 WTB AOTC Hi. I'm new on the server and am trying to get the AOTC achieve. I know the fights but my previous guild on my last server was unable to down some of the bosses. I'm willing to pay 20k and no, I won't stand in stuff lol. My bnet is Metalbabi#1268Metalphoenix1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 664 WW W/ Cool Name LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone. Just looking for a chill but competitive mythic raiding guild for BRF. Solid player, I know my niche as a WW. I'm pushing 34-36k on brack, tect, twins. I know my class very well. Pretty open schedule after 7:00. No T/Th/Fridays. Laid back guy, no rage, just wanna chill and kill !@#$. Feel free to just add me in-game or send me in-game mail, or just reply here. Looking forward to joining you.Wind1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Defying Gravity (1/7M) Recruiting dps Defying Gravity of Mal'ganis looking for great players for Raiding positions, PvP teams, and social members. Our raid team is currently 7/7 heroic and 1/7 mythic. We are currently in need of a few exceptional rdps and one ret paladin as we push further through mythic and into Blackrock Foundry. Raid times: Monday / Wednesday / Thursday : 10:15 pm CST -> 12:15 am CST (server time) Ideal candidates would be at least ilevel 655, know their classes inside and out, and be at least 20 years old and drama-free. We expect our raiders to have exceptional attendance records and are interested in players who will help the guild move forward as a cohesive unit. If all of that sounds great to you, then you should put in an application to join us. We are always looking for skilled and dedicated players regardless of class, so if you don't see your class listed as open for recruitment, do not hesitate to put in an application. We will look over your application as soon as possible (usually within the same day) and one of the officers will post on your application as soon as we have a chance to review it. Social recruitment is open for all mature individuals who wish to have a permanent home in game. About Defying Gravity: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, aiming for Mythic, that is looking to branch out into PvP, and accepting more social recruits for casual raiding, old content runs, and a respected guild community. The guild has been around in some form or another for about 5 years. With the upcoming expansion we are looking to expand our community, and make the guild the best it has ever been. What does Defying Gravity offer you? -A place to call home in World of Warcraft, while many aspects of the game have become more soloable, the basis of the game was built on the idea of playing with others -A guild that will treat you with respect and where your opinion will be heard. Ideas to improve the guild are always welcome -A guild where you can grow as a player, and help to create a respected Guild on the server What is asked of you: -For Mythic raiders, a solid idea of raiding, with good experience, and a willingness to improve. -The desire to be social within the guild, we are a community of players that are all here for love of some aspect of the game -Drive to be a good person, who helps others, and be the best they can be -People who are looking to progress and grow within the guild over a long period of time If interested Apply online @ http://defyinggravity.shivtr.com/ Message an officer in game if you have any questions. Glitterpole, Oreøz, Shuhao, Warbourne, or Tanadra. Glitterpole's Btag : Xzün#1966 (GM) Oreøz's Btag : Preciøsa#1310 (GM)Tanadra0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 <Cthulhu Reborn> LF Core Raiders!! Chutuhu Reborn, Mal'Ganis, is a new up and coming guild currently recruiting for our core team! Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 9:30pm-12am Central (server) time ilevel: 645+ Currently Recruiting for a Core spot: Tank: non-Warrior Healers: Druid and Shaman (possibly Priest) DPS: Ranged (Not taking more Locks) ALL classes/roles are encouraged to apply! Looking for: Disciplined people that are motivated self-starters, well-versed in their class/role that have great communication skills, are extensively prepared for fights, and show good awareness and commitment. You must be able to attend all three days 95% of the time, be on time and ready to go, and know the fights beforehand. The Team: The team is progression focused while still realizing that people have lives and are there to have fun too. We will try and provide whatever tools are necessary to help make the team successful. Get in on the ground floor of something new and exciting! Visit crmg.enjin.com for more info or to apply. Guild Master: Rachmaninöv (Tamino#1762)Rachmaninöv0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Defying Gravity (1/7M) Recruiting dps Defying Gravity of Mal'ganis looking for great players for Raiding positions, PvP teams, and social members. Our raid team is currently 7/7 heroic and 1/7 mythic. We are currently in need of a few exceptional rdps and one ret paladin as we push further through mythic and into Blackrock Foundry. Raid times: Monday / Wednesday / Thursday : 10:15 pm CST -> 12:15 am CST (server time) Ideal candidates would be at least ilevel 655, know their classes inside and out, and be at least 20 years old and drama-free. We expect our raiders to have exceptional attendance records and are interested in players who will help the guild move forward as a cohesive unit. If all of that sounds great to you, then you should put in an application to join us. We are always looking for skilled and dedicated players regardless of class, so if you don't see your class listed as open for recruitment, do not hesitate to put in an application. We will look over your application as soon as possible (usually within the same day) and one of the officers will post on your application as soon as we have a chance to review it. Social recruitment is open for all mature individuals who wish to have a permanent home in game. About Defying Gravity: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, aiming for Mythic, that is looking to branch out into PvP, and accepting more social recruits for casual raiding, old content runs, and a respected guild community. The guild has been around in some form or another for about 5 years. With the upcoming expansion we are looking to expand our community, and make the guild the best it has ever been. What does Defying Gravity offer you? -A place to call home in World of Warcraft, while many aspects of the game have become more soloable, the basis of the game was built on the idea of playing with others -A guild that will treat you with respect and where your opinion will be heard. Ideas to improve the guild are always welcome -A guild where you can grow as a player, and help to create a respected Guild on the server What is asked of you: -For Mythic raiders, a solid idea of raiding, with good experience, and a willingness to improve. -The desire to be social within the guild, we are a community of players that are all here for love of some aspect of the game -Drive to be a good person, who helps others, and be the best they can be -People who are looking to progress and grow within the guild over a long period of time If interested Apply online @ http://defyinggravity.shivtr.com/ Message an officer in game if you have any questions. Glitterpole, Oreøz, Shuhao, Warbourne, or Tanadra. Glitterpole's Btag : Xzün#1966 (GM) Oreøz's Btag : Preciøsa#1310 (GM)Tanadra5 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Selling AOTC mon @ 9pm -20k Selling achieve monday at 9pm server. Add me ingame to reserve spot Alpha92#1623Lîghtss2 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 <Sigil Of Power>(7/7H 1/7M)M/T/W Needs Healer Hello, Sigil of Power is 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic and have a good group of about 17 that want to expand to 20 for mythic. Our core group normally competes in the 80+% of Warcraft logs for our item level. We are gearing up and prepping for Blackrock Foundries release. We want to hit the ground running with an optimal raid set up so we are looking to fill some of the gaps in our roster. Our priority right now is a Holy paladin who can emphasize tank healing. We raid M/T/W 9:00-12:00 Server Time. PM Backstablol/Narzon/Skÿler/Snugglysoft/Griefplague in game and we can talk, or reply here. Currently needs:: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Monk Heal/DPS 1 Warrior DPS 1 Boomkin 1 Feral All Players and classes will be considered, especially if you are competitive in Warcraft logs/know fight mechanics. Please be at least 655 geared and have experience with all boss mechanics Normal/Heroic. Most of our raid is well geared so we can get you caught up to 670 in about a week. Our focus moving forward will be clearing the new raid content on Heroic asap and then jumping into Mythic.Backstablol41 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 652 Disc Priest LF Mythic Progression Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a 1/7M or further progressed guild that's looking for a solid disc priest. Somethings in my previous raid team did not go as planned and raiding there wasn't meant for me. There's no bad blood, but I'd like to try to raid somewhere else. Preferred Raid times: 6:30-12:30 eastern My experience: -Cleared 12/14H (Progressed on 11/14 through 13/14H, but had to leave due to change in schedule about 200 pulls into paragon) -I was calling healing CD's for this tier (although I do not want to in my next team). -Currently 7/7H and 1/7M Logs: -https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/991337/latest/#boss=0 UI (Picture is from my stream since it's in combat): http://imgur.com/9Alvu70 I don't want these massive spam posts. I prefer short and simple messages, adding me in game is okay too. Thanks for reading this! Timeless, Btag: Timeless#1814Timeless9 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Fallen Few Weekend Raiding Guild Fallen Few has just recently changed from a casual guild to semi-hardcore. This is an adult guild looking to raid in our spare time during the weekends. We are a bunch of skilled and determined players who want to progress as a guild through end game content. We enjoy down bossing and getting gear just as much as having a good time while doing so. We currently run EPGP for loot. We're interested in additional skilled players seeking to see end game content with us. Requirements: We only raid 2 days a week therefore raid attendance is mandatory for all core raiders. For our mythic core we're looking for players already 6/7H and 660+ Be on top of you class! If you are under-preforming you will be asked to step out. Come prepared. We provide food and flasks, but we want you to watch boss videos and be on ahead of Raids. The addons DBM, GTFO, EPGP Lootmaster are required for raiding. Raid times are Saturday and Sunday 10am - 2pm Western Saturday and Sunday 11am - 3pm Mountain Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 4pm Server/central Saturday and Sunday 1pm - 5pm Eastern Current Recruitment Needs as of 02/06/15 are Core: 1 Lock/mage/Spriest 1 Hunter Backup/bench players Both ranged and melee are needed however we already have some classes we are heavy on. Message any officers online for more info. We welcome any and all casuals Please Message Dreadwarrrior Battletag: Deathwarrior#1757 Totempoles Battetag: GhostDragon#1999 Slafara Battetag: Slafara#1960 Honesymuffin Battletag MaeBouchard#1497 for More info or invite.Dreadwarrior9 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Recruiting competent raiders for mythic Hello, my guild is on another server, I hope that doesn't turn you away. We are more then worth the twenty five dollars to transfer. We are filled with highly skilled members both mature and playful while keeping each persona in check. We are 7/7H and clear in two hours. Seeking on par raiders that will help make the guild as a whole just better. While we build for mythic we will being clearing heroic raids till we fill spots. Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8-10(30) EST. Requirements: Be able to sustain at the very least 23k dps, and healers 30k hps. Attend all mandatory raid days. Classes we seek: Warrior: Low demand but have a spot for a highly skilled fury or arms. Rogue: Low demand, but feel free to respond if logs show more then 26k. Warlock: No spots open atm, but feel free to respond if logs show greater then 26k. Paladin: Medium demand, retribution paladin that can play holy as well, would still mainly dps. Hunter: Low demand. Monk: Medium demand, a really skilled WW that can be MW as well. Priest: Medium demand, shadow priest really but a skilled holy priest will due even more so if can dps as well. Mage: In high demand, currently running with none. Death Knight: In high demand, currently running with none. Druid: Restoration and moonkin are in high demand, feral would need to be versatile and skilled for a spot. Shaman: Low demand, but a highly skilled enhancement shaman or elemental could secure a spot even more so if you can go resto or both dps specs. What we seek in you. We would prefer like minded raiders, people that wish to progress and put in the work not just day dream. After all this is a game if you are to lazy to put in the work for a game we do not wish to carry and wouldn't wish that for us either. We want people that are patient enough to attend all three days and push themselves to be better then just a great player. I thank you for reading this and if you reach the requirements and are willing to transfer please do so to Ysera a medium populated server, contact me if interested GabrielNatal#1461Littlehoof0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Troll Tablets Hello, It seems I have consumed the auction house's supply of Troll Tablets... multiple times. If anyone as any they wish to part with I'll gladly pay you 75g for each one you send me. Please, CoD any and all to Azuralynn. Thanks, Azuralynn. <3Azuralynn0 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 662 Holy/Disc LF mythic raiding am currently 1/7 M My current guild has stopped progressing, and I am looking to progress further. I want to have a trail raid first, to see if we are a good fit. I am a horde, and not looking to change. Raid times: I am available M-F and Sunday nights. I am looking for something that starts a little later. No earlier than 9 p.m. CST Some things about me: I am willing to playing Holy or Disc. I enjoy playing both classes I am a dedicated/on time raiderIreen1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 <ouroboros> 3/7m is looking for RDPS we are looking for RDPS(pref Hunter/Warlock/Boomkin) for mythic progression. 7:30-10:30 T/W/TH message for info or visit Ouroboros-guild.com for a direct applicationFrostbitelol1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 [H] Incipient 7/7H 1/7M LFM BRF. Incipient is a newly formed guild on the server of Mal'Ganis. We are formed of raiders from a VERY low population server that could not obtain the resources necessary to be competitive in mythic. Because of this, we transferred to Mal'Ganis due to the high raider population. In our first week with the new team, we 1 shot 7/7H and Mythic Kargath. Due to some real life commitments, we are taking one week off from serious progression - but as soon as BRF hits we will be raiding hard - and we want you to join us. Raid times - Tue, Thu, Sun 7:45-11 CST. Loot - Loot Council (1 random raider each week and 4 officers) - we want a random person to sit in on the council and help make decisions. This allows us to get a perspective that we may not have though of. Recruitment Needs- 1 Healer - Resto shaman or MW Monk. ANY High parsing DPS - including boomkin, shaman dps, feral druid. At least one with tanking and healing off spec for MYTHIC. We want to create a competitive atmosphere - so if your class is not listed above, please consider giving us a try anyways! Competition leads to players bringing their A game every raid. We accept ALL exceptional players. Exceptional includes many things - high numbers, commitment to the team, the ability to change play style, punctuality, raid awareness, and most importantly the ability to have fun while in serious progression. If interested, please contact me. Battle-tag: Mannythemage#1184 Mannythemage-Mal'ganis Mannythemonk-Mal'ganisMannythemage0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 667 Frost DK LF super-late-night raids As the title states, I'm looking for a raiding guild that starts at 1am server time(2am eastern) or anywhere thereafter. I have killed 7/7N 7/7H all via pugs and I'm normally one of the highest DPS there. One fact about myself guild leaders may want to know before recruiting me is that I'm 10 years late to the WoW bandwagon; I wasted around 15 years hardcore raiding on Everquest and Everquest2 before making the much needed switch over to this game :D I understand the 2 are different entirely but I also believe a lot of the mechanics/skills from raiding transfer over quite nicely! and P.S. I'm not picky about what kind of progression your guild is at.. just looking for a group of likeminded people to raid with during my peak hours. Deschain#1214 feel free to add me in game or reply to this here post if you have any inquiries. thanks much.Chauthe2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Spriest looking for a home. (plz let me raid) Hey there, After a failed guild experiment I am looking for a place to call home. I am looking for something semi-casual raid guild if that is even a thing. I am a quick learned and a great raider. Fully willing to prepare and gear properly. I take feedback like a champ and am more than happy to help others with running whatever. I have a decently geared prot paladin as well that might be useful although I would prefer to remain on my priest. You can get a hold of me at Causality#1621 if you are interested in asking questions or making fun of me. This could go either way tbh.Causality5 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 656 Mage/666 WW Monk LF Guild Looking for Saturday/Sunday morning raiding guild. Doesn't need to be exact but I'm looking for something around 9 A.M server to 1 P.M server to do heroic, progress into mythic, and continue into BRF. If it works out I have a few friends that will probably join as well which are a 671 Moonkin, 670 hunter, and 663 Fury.Gorkie0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 666ilvl MM/SV Hunter LF Raiding Guild Currently 7/7Heroic and 1/7Mythic! My previous guild disbanded due to a large number of core raiders disagreeing with the raid leader. Logs: Heroic Imperator - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BmcvZNM6QPXr8YCy#fight=4&type=damage-done Heroic Butcher - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nQcHNrFh9bTXw2WD#type=damage-done&fight=4 Any time after 5PM PST and any day of the week is my preferred time. You can contact me through my battle.net, lozzypops@live.comLulu7 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Lock Lf Raiding Guild or Pvp Guild 7/7N 4/7H HM Experience. Was in the #1 pvp guild on battle group Cyclone in cata.Feardotcomm10 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 645 Resto Shaman Hello, I am an experienced raider looking for a guild or stable group to run heroic Highmaul with.Boramen2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 <Twenty One>7/7H LF Mythic Raiders for BRF Twenty One is a newly formed guild that is looking for raiders that want to HAVE FUN, and progress through current content. The only requirement is that you have mythic(formerly heroic) raiding experience anytime in the last few years. Starting with normal/heroic BRF on Tuesday Raid Times: 8pm-11pm ST (CST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Recruitment needs: MW Monk Warlock S Priest R Druid B Druid Ele Sham ENH Sham R Sham send in game mail to Orcnamedporc or add tyler#12182 if interested.Orcnamedporc10 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 667 Disc looking for a home 667 Disc 5/7 h looking for raiding guild that raids 8-? server time (9-? my time) can be any night add my btag to talk kaziel89#1665Asteros2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 677 RSham LF raid guild within the days of Monday/Tues/Thurs/Sun. Anytime no later then 11ish server time. (will change if necessary) I'm looking for at least 2/7m 3+/7m is a plus since Brack is the breaker of life. I will provide logs upon further inquiry. Feel free to add me on real-id logan#1687Xoobie8 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 last poundfist kill I have been wanting to camp poundfist for a while and i know je was last killed on the 25th i was wondering does someone know how much time since restart or since last kill example is 58 hours or you know if their has been a restart after he was last killedCarefremarek0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 <Super Models> is recruiting W/T/M 7-10pm CST <Super Models> is recruiting! Raid Schedule: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 7:00pm-10:00pm CST We are looking for experienced raiders to build a new roster. We are openly looking for healers and DPS of ALL CLASSES. We are a newly formed guild birthed from a group of friends that enjoy playing together. Our goal is to have fun and enjoy everything the game has to offer, but with raid progression in mind. We all come from a background of hardcore to semi hardcore progression raiding and intend to maintain that. We have a great foundation and want to build upon it. The leadership is 7/7H and 1/7M. Our goal is to have a solid group up and raiding by the time Blackrock Foundry drops, and plan to pug for the remainder of Highmaul. For more information contact one of our officers. ~Super Models Contacts Kleio#1976 (Guild Master) Milky#1852 (Officer) Kiddsforever#1388 (Officer)Poofimatree6 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 <Procella Oculus> Group 2 Seeking Casuals <Procella Oculus> @ Mal'ganis is recruiting for our Casual Raid Group. We run 2 nights a week (Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 CST) (6 PST Start for all the West Coasters out there) Actively Recruiting players who enjoy a positive and fun atmosphere without the stress of Extreme progression. Currently the group is 4/7 with several players having 7/7 Experience. Also to note, as Heroic Content is Cross realm, we also seek players who can make our times that do not necessarily wish to join the guild, but would love to raid with friendly players of similar levels of skill! Seeking 1-2 More Heals (Monk, Druid, Paladin) and Non Plate DPS We encourage groups of couples to seek us out as we will not turn down a team of players that want to join us. If you have any questions you can hit me up in game @ XValenusX#1817. PS: This group will NOT be actively trying to get into MYTHIC content.Välenus2 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 660 Priest LF Heroic/Mythic prog guild I'm currently main spec Disc looking for an active, semi-hardcore progression guild for Heroic/Mythic content (HM) and start BRF on the right path. Currently 6/7N, 4/7H experience (current guild only does casual weekend raiding). Fast learner, I know my class and am a persistent, patient and reliable raider when it comes to progression, been playing healers since BC (priest/pally mainly) took a break for MoP and came back for WoD. Have all the required addons, enchant, gems, voice, etc. Looking for raids 3 times a week, pref 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (Sun thru Thurs) or (Fri- Sat 7:00pm CST on.) I'm also leveling a Holy Pally alt (lvl97) and would be willing to switch mains if needed by the team.Mixtika3 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 [H] <Praxidice>Late Night 7/7H 1/7M LFM Praxidice. Downing bosses with blood, sweat and self-deprecating humor. 11:30pm - 2:30am CST Wed, Thurs, Sun <Praxidice> of Mal’Ganis is a late-night team that raids mythic, but not at the cost of fun. We’re a laid back close-knit team that values progression without the stress. ABOUT US: We've been around since Wrath of the Lich King, with humble beginnings on The Scryers. Praxidice reformed on Mal'Ganis at the beginning of Dragon Soul, and that is when we moved into heroics, which we continued to raid all the way through Mists of Pandaria. We support a fun raid environment that still pushes decent progression. We are friendly to all genders, sexualities, and ethnicities --we are a hate-free guild and will stay that way. If you are wearing the Praxidice tag, we want you to feel at home. REQUIREMENTS: Preparedness. As a raider you should be knowledgeable of the fights with you gear properly gemmed and enchanted. Understand your class and keep on top of its changes. Past raiding experience. You don’t have to have been in a top 50 guild to apply, but if you’ve only done LFR or Karazhan back in BC this is probably not the place for you to start raiding. We’re looking for experienced raiders who are used to multitasking, executing mechanics, and have a sense of personal responsibility. 80% attendance to our raids. We know real life happens, and are pretty flexible if you’re occasionally unable to make raid. However, we do request you notify us as far in advance of your absence as possible. Good attitude. A sense of humor without callousness. Respect for others. There’s a lot of ways to say it, but can be summed up fairly well by Wheaton’s Law. We’re not only recruiting exceptional players; we need awesome people behind the keyboard! RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We’re looking for ranged dps, swing healers, and have a few melee spots as well (full on plate dps). Apply here: http://praxidiceguild.com/ or contact Tubstout#1292Tubstout0 Jan 30, 2015