Mal'Ganis

Jan 3, 2015 Acta Non Verba - Mon/Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30 EST <Acta Non Verba> is looking to add to our mythic raiding ranks. We have been a raiding guild on a low pop server since the end of BC and have been going strong since with the exception of MoP as we took a break do to lack of interest. We are 7/7 Normal and 6/7 Heroic *Recruitment is open for the following: Hunter Mage Warlock Monk ( ww ) Shadow Priest *Remember that Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Our Raiding Schedule is Monday / Tuesday / Thursday, 6:30 - 9:30pm EST, with invites starting at 6:15pm. We do expect our raiders to maintain an above average raid attendance. If you would like any further information, have any questions, or would like to apply, -Website soon -RealID: Actavius#1307 -You may contact any of our officers in-game on Mal'Ganis (GM) ßubbleoseven ( Alt +0223 for the B ) (Officer) Rizla (Officer) Santogold Or just msg anyone online and ask about recruiting Thanks! Hope to hear from some of you soon.ßubbleoseven4 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 Heroic Highmaul / Gold Challenge Mode Assist Heroic Highmaul Assist We are now providing full Heroic Highmaul Raid Clears Rewards: - Chance at Loot From Every Boss Through Personal Loot - Chance at Rolling For Bonus Loot on Every Boss - Feat of Strength: Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall - After 15 Heroic Boss Kills You Are Able to do Mythic Garrison Mission’s - Guaranteed 7/7 Heroic Clear Requirements: - No Gear Requirements - Prepare for up to 2 hours of cumulative time to complete full 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Raid Payment: - Price for 7/7 Heroic is 150K Gold for All Bosses - 80K Gold for Imperator Mar’gok and Ko’ragh --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Challenge Mode Gold Assist The rewards for all Gold: - Unique Weapon Transmog - Mount: Challenger's War Yeti - Title: "The Indomitable" - You will also receive 360 achievement points. Requirements: - Have a DPS Spec, along with 630 Item Level - Prepare for up to 4 hours of cumulative time to complete a full gold run. Payment: -Price for GOLD is 250K for all instances. -35K gold if you buy a single instance Feel free to contact us: Battle Tag: Slayermage#1324 Skype: Malganis.assist.service Our Group Has Completed Over 3000 Challenge Modes, We Are Veterans From MoP.Slayermage2 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 Myth 5/7H lf rDPS and 1 Resto Shaman/ MW Monk Myth of Mal'Ganis Myth is recruiting dedicated raiders for WoD to complete our 20man core roster. We are seeking ranged DPS and 1 heal to help us accomplish great things in WoD. If you are wanting a guild to start raiding as soon as the raids release then we are a guild for you. We are comprised of dedicated veteran raiders with the knowledge of current mechanics as well as the ability to adapt to new ones as well. __________________________________________________________________________________ Raid Days and Time Tuesday 10pm-1am CST Wednesday 10pm-1am CST Saturday 10pm-1am CST (We expect our core raiders to have exceptional raid attendance) __________________________________________________________________________________ WoD Progression HM 5/7 Heroic HM 6/7 Normal __________________________________________________________________________________ What You Can Expect From Us -We are dedicated and serious when it comes to raiding, but we also like to have fun and we know when it is necessary to focus on a task at hand. -Guild Repairs for every core raider. -Food provided by leadership. -Guild competitions for give-a-ways to award attendance as well as exceptional boss mechanic execution. -An adult atmosphere, with mature humor. -A fair and decisive loot council __________________________________________________________________________________ What We Expect From You -Minimal tardiness -Be respectful of other players -Ability to adapt and learn mechanics in a timely manner -Knowledge of your class and all of you abilities and stats __________________________________________________________________________________ Contact Info -Ambient#1363 or -http://myth.guildlaunch.comLooduh0 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Stranger Danger is looking for a BM monk! Stranger Danger is an rbg oriented guild that is looking for a Brewmaster Monk for flag carrying. Guild is around 1600 mmr currently but looking to push 2400 by the end of the season. Message me or Undersiege for more details.Nobbqt1 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 <Mildly Offensive> 6/7N Recruiting for Heroic We are a new raiding guild who have all cleared 6/7 N and at least 1/7 H (some have done more heroic) before our old guild died. Looking for all roles to fill out our ranks. We would prefer people who are geared at 640-645+ and who actually want to raid and are not easily offended. For DPS, we require that you be able to pull 19k on butcher. Raid nights are currently Wed, Thurs, and Sun, but I'm sure we can try to accomodate any other schedules. We have a Mumble server and would require you at least listen on Mumble while we do stuff. If you're interested, get ahold of me or anyone else in the guild in-game or in this post.Msjadaar0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 665 ELE shaman LF guild. 7/7 H 1/7 M Ele shaman LF a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Raids must end by 11 EST. Cannot do Monday, Fri, or Sat. Grush#1716 , have logs.Noblenoble0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Veteran 643 Hunter LFG Hey everyone, my name is Shalart. I'll cut to the chase, I'm currently looking for a guild that is currently in Heroics looking to progress into mythics. My resume of raiding goes all the way back to heroic raiding in Wrath all the way until present day across different toons. I have a very strong interest in my class and am incredibly knowledgeable about all my specs which allows me to really focus on mechanics in raids while doing the maximum DPS I'm capable of. I am currently 7/7 N and 3/7 H and am only held back by the fact that I'm lacking a stable guild to raid with. On a single target fight I pull around 25k DPS and with multiple targets that only increases exponentially due to the nature of Survival. Thank you for reading my post and I hope to hear from some of you, please do not contact me if your guild isn't at the very least 3/7 Heroic. My Battletag is Benny#1686 if you wish to contact me, I look forward to hearing from you and I'd be happy to run anything with any potential guilds to show my dedication and skill :) thanks for your time! -ShalartShalart1 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 652 fury warrior 651 disc priest 642 restodru 652 fury warrior Seitetsu, 651 disc priest Bubblemebro, 642 resto druid Poofimcat both healers know how to play dps specs of their class also. looking for a good guild for raiding heroic/mythic content we are heroic raiders in almost every expansion in the past. we would like raid times that would start around 7 server and end 10/11ish.Seitetsu8 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 654 fury warrior 654 fury warrior looking for raiding guild. Curently 6/7 normal 3/7 heroic. Can reach me online btag gun#1840 Thanks!Gunrok3 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 657 Hunter - LFG 6/7 N 6/7 H 1/7 M Check armory if you need any other info :) OR Nayer#1368 Thanks :)Offensive2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Challenge Warlord Gold Carries 8/8 Add redds#1106 in gameChitch0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 [H] Disc Priest with 2k+ exp LF RBG/PVP Guild Looking for a Guild or a Group to run with Prefer 8pm -2am Server week days. Weekends can manage just about any timeOhnohs0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 656 ilvl MM Hunter Currently 6/7N, 2/7H Looking for progression, I have all voip's (vent,teamspeak,raidcall etc) I also have a mic. Looking for weekday raid times (tue-thur anytime) Fri-Mon (6-9 availability) Btag RawK#1916Hôtshöt4 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 <Pandorûm> Recruiting Heroic/Mythic prog. Pandorûm is looking for experience DPS and Healers for a Heroic/Mythic Progression group here on Mal'Ganis. We were recently with another guild and progression was not where a few of us would like it to be. We split and Did our own group with pugs and managed to get 5/7 heroic down, almost 6/7 (5.7%) on the first night. We saw that as a sign that we can achieve a lot more with a full static group. What we are looking for in Raider is the same drive and commitment that each one of us officers has to progress in these raids. Most of us have been playing the game for well over 6 years now and know what WoW raiding is all about. requirements(exceptions will be made if the talent is there) skill > gear/ilvl - we are looking to start heroic so we would perf players over 645+ (like stated above, if the skill is there and you arent 645 apply anyways. we will see if you got the talent and we can get you the gear) - we would like for everyone that applies to be AT LEAST 6/7 normal clear if not full clear. i say 6/7 because i know DPS of a few can hold back even the best of groups from clearing that boss. - We use Teamspeak 3 and it is required to be in channel during raid. (NoMic is ok i promise), but any raid is better with communication. we will also take casual that are just looking for a fun place to hang out :-) come one come all. raid times: Tuesday & Friday: 7-10pst sunday: 5-8pst if you have question or what to apply you can list your information here or add me on BNet my bnet is: MrMcGibblett#1865 also can add ripshot: ripshot#1242 if you list here do so like this BNET: BNET HERE IGN: Àrtorius LOGS: if you haveÀrtorius2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 DoomGuard- Recruiting 3 healers Hello, we are currently looking for 3 healers for our CORE raid group. we are 7/7 Normal and most of us now 4/7 Heroic. NO specific class is needed for healers, try to be 635+ and know your class. . We raid on SAT and SUN at 10 AM server time 11 PM EST the raids go for 3 hrs. If you have any questions leave a comment or send me a mail. Thank you!Mooclipse1 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Acta Non Verba - Mon/Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30 EST <Acta Non Verba> is looking to add to our mythic raiding ranks. We have been a raiding guild on a low pop server since the end of BC and have been going strong since with the exception of MoP as we took a break do to lack of interest. We are atm 6/7 on heroic and looking to add players to fill out our 20 for Mythic *Recruitment is open for the following: Hunter Mage Warlock Monk ( ww ) Shadow Priest *Remember that Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Our Raiding Schedule is Monday / Tuesday / Thursday, 6:30 - 9:30pm EST, with invites starting at 6:15pm. We do expect our raiders to maintain an above average raid attendance. If you would like any further information, have any questions, or would like to apply, -Website soon -RealID: Actavius#1307 -You may contact any of our officers in-game on Mal'Ganis (GM) ßubbleoseven ( Alt +0223 for the B ) (Officer) Rizla (Officer) Santogold Or just msg anyone online and ask about recruiting Thanks! Hope to hear from some of you soon.ßubbleoseven1 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 My Chemical Romance Let's discuss making character names to honor the Black parade on everyone's favorite realm, Mal'Ganis!Holypoison11 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 7/7H 9/10N <Babytown Frolics> [H] <Babytown Frolics> is recruiting experienced raiders for Blackrock Foundry. Current Progress: Blackrock Foundry (Normal): 9/10 Highmaul (Heroic): 7/7 Highmaul (Normal): 7/7 Schedule: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM (CST) Monday Tuesday Thursday Apply Here: babytownfrolicsmalganis.enjin.comChoppinbrix4 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 31, 2014 <Chronicle> 25M 6/7N 1/7H, LFM range DPS! <Chronicle> is a friendly 25 man raiding guild, 6/7N and 1/7H Highmaul. We are looking for more to join us during current raids in Warlords of Draenor. While we are a friendly guild, we do push progression during our raid times. We strive to make as much progress as possible each week. We expect all raiders to be competent, come fully prepared to raids(flask, food and pots), and have looked at the fights. We are currently recruiting range DPS (Mage, Hunter and Ele sham), druid tank, holy pally, and rogue. We raid 3 nights a week, T W Th, from 7pm until 10pm server(central). Also we use Teamspeak for our raids. We are looking for interested players for 25 mans and Mythic when we do reach that point. If you are interested please visit our website, chronicle.guildlaunch.com , or you can message me through bnet, Breannz#1619, for more info. While we are looking for certain classes anyone who is competent in there class is welcomed to apply.Breannz4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 645 Feral LF Mythic Guild Hey all! I am currently looking to find a mythic raiding guild and I have plenty of heroic raiding experience in SoO. I used to main a boomy but switched feral for WoD and have had a blast soo far! Below i've linked just my warcraft logs character screen. If you are interested in talking more then add me on Btag: Jesp#1814 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/703886/latest/Nanjas8 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 650 5/7 heroic holy paladin looking for new h can only make weekend raid spots being friday saturday due to work schedule. Looking for a new group of friends to play wow with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Varelindrine/advancedVarelindrine1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 657 Warlock LF Raiding Guild! I'm an experienced warlock who has been raiding since Burning Crusade and ready to get into Mythic. Looking for a guild with at least 7/7N and 4/7H. Thank you.Zantaera5 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 ilvl 652 Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild Very active and mature holy priest LF raiding guild. Lots of experience raiding since vanilla as a healer with several counts of leadership positions under my belt. I would prefer a guild that raids sometime between 8pm-1am EST, 3-4 times a week. Currently I am experienced with 7/7N and 6/7H--I am looking for a guild with around that progression to move into the next tier of raiding with. Performance Parses (look at any night, I was there): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/333326/ Add me if interested = Drivenloser#1737Loladex1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 634 Frost DK looking for late night raiding Hi there! Looking for a late night raiding guild (after 10PM server) that is serious but not hardcore. I'm available any day from 10PM - 1AM. Thanks!Grimnr2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 [H] 669.33 Ret LF at least 1/7M raiding group .Impulsectrl0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 6/7N 5/7H Weekday LFM Lumpy Nards (H) are looking for competent raiders looking to progress through WoD content. - Mail RDPS - Resto Sham (We are open to all roles and exceptional players) Raid Times: Tuesday 7:00-10:00 pm CST Wednesday 7:00-10:00 pm CST Thursday 7:00-10:00 pm CST We are 6/7 norm Highmaul & 5/7 Heroic Highmaul as well! Add Rob#1804 or Kbuns#1270 for inquiry.Rob14 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 <Hazardous> 2/7H LF Solid Raiders About Us We are built from a small group of friends with roughly 12 raiders at the moment. I would like to expand to around 22 raiders in total. Our future goal is to move into mythic raiding but we need to solidify our roots and make sure to build a strong core. Raid Times Mon: 7:00-10:00 PM ST(CST) Tues:7:00-10:00 PM ST(CST) Weds:7:00-10:00 PM ST(CST) Recruitment Needs If you have logs or past raiding experience that is a huge plus! Boomkin - High Spriest - High Ele Shaman- High Lock - High Enhance Shaman- High WW Monk - High Mage - Medium Tanks - Low Heals - Medium Contact Info Please reach out to Jesp#1814 (Nanjas) about the guild!Lilnugget4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Defying Gravity (7/7N 3/7H) Recruiting Defying Gravity of Mal'ganis looking for great players for Raiding positions, PvP teams, and social members. Our raid team is currently 7/7 normal and 3/7 heroic. Our aim to start mythic as soon as possible. Raid times: Monday / Wednesday / Thursday : 10:15 pm CST -> 12:15 am CST (server time) We are currently in need of the following: 1 Shadow Priest 1 Warlock 1 Hunter 1 Mistweaver Monk or Holy Priest Ideal candidates would be at least ilevel 640, know their classes inside and out, and be at least 20 years old and drama-free. We expect our raiders to have exceptional attendance records and are interested in players who will help the guild move forward as a cohesive unit. If all of that sounds great to you, then you should put in an application to join us. We are always looking for skilled and dedicated players regardless of class, so if you don't see your class listed as open for recruitment, do not hesitate to put in an application. We will look over your application as soon as possible (usually within the same day) and one of the officers will post on your application as soon as we have a chance to review it. PvP recruitment is taking place to form arena and rbg teams. Social recruitment is open for all mature individuals who wish to have a permanent home in game. About Defying Gravity: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, aiming for Mythic, that is looking to branch out into PvP, and accepting more social recruits for casual raiding, old content runs, and a respected guild community. The guild has been around in some form or another for about 5 years. With the upcoming expansion we are looking to expand our community, and make the guild the best it has ever been. What does Defying Gravity offer you? -A place to call home in World of Warcraft, while many aspects of the game have become more soloable, the basis of the game was built on the idea of playing with others -A guild that will treat you with respect and where your opinion will be heard. Ideas to improve the guild are always welcome -A guild where you can grow as a player, and help to create a respected Guild on the server What is asked of you: -For Mythic raiders, a solid idea of raiding, with good experience, and a willingness to improve. -The desire to be social within the guild, we are a community of players that are all here for love of some aspect of the game -Drive to be a good person, who helps others, and be the best they can be -People who are looking to progress and grow within the guild over a long period of time If interested Apply online @ http://defyinggravity.shivtr.com/ Message an officer in game if you have any questions. Glitterpole, Oreøz, Shuhao, Warbourne, or Velestia. Glitterpole's Btag : Xzün#1966 (GM) Oreøz's Btag : Preciøsa#1310 (GM)Velestia1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 LF Help Improving in RBGs I thought i was doing pretty well. This is my first season doing RBGs but I've easily climbed to around 1750. My main source of question came from last night. A guy that I've been grouped with for the past few days in RBGs took me off his friends list after our group going 0-3. I thought I did pretty well about 50 dispels (coulda been higher but other 2 healers were disc and I did slack a bit). I know there's still quite a bit i can learn so if anyone would help me get better at RBGs or PvP in general, I have good knowledge of basics i believe, I listen to direction very well, and I'm not an idiot (I grasp concepts fast and learn fast). Just want to be on the higher end of some Horde PvP. I think I have what it takes. Just need a mentor. Battletag: PFCStroud#1453Mcmilkington0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 What the hell is a casual Flarpy Noctem? Flarpy Noctem (old Carpe Noctem on Sen'jin) (updated 12/29/14) www.cn.guildzilla.com Raiding Schedule: Beginning January 6, 2015 Mondays & Tuesdays 8:00-11:00 CST Flarpy Noctem (originally Cárpe Noctem) is a re-established guild from Sen'jin & Crushridge looking to continue an elite level of raiding while maintaining a very relaxed schedule. We have been raiding with one another for over 8 years and have created amazing chemistry and awesome friendships. We've recently decided to come back and play WoD casually, however, since we do only raid 2 nights a week we do want every second of those 2 raid nights to play as if we were hardcore (you must be prepared and ready to go, first pull begins at 8:00). We do not plan on imposing any kind of an attendance policy (as the raiding schedule and guild itself will remain casual), however, we do encourage members to show up for each raid. So if you would like to play with a group of elite players who have obtained titles such as: The Immortal Hand of A'dal Of the Nightfall The Undying or have attained mounts such as Amani War Bear (original ZA clear) Black Proto-Drake Plagued Proto-Drake Iron-Bound Proto-Drake and have killed nearly every boss in the game from Mu'ru in Sunwell, to 5-minute Malygos, to Heroic Lei-Shen, then we're the guild for you! not 100 yet? That's okay! The perfect time to join is now, raids begin January 6! Due to this relatively significant change to our raid group, we are especially looking to recruit players who are capable of stepping in and performing at an elite level, allowing us to compete for being one of the best casual guilds on the server and obtaining respectable individual world ranks. Things to do on non-raid nights here in Flarpy Noctem Guild events (Flarpy-lympics) PvP (we have several players who are world ranked in arena and others who do battlegrounds constantly) Alts & Questing Talking on vent through all hours of the night LFR World Bosses Recruitment: We currently have a very strong 10 man roster but are looking to add a few more dedicated players for good times and casual raiding. Because of this, we are open to every class and spec at this moment and encourage anyone who is interested in enjoyable progression to apply. We are especially looking to recruit those people who no longer have time to raid a hardcore schedule but still would like to raid in an environment with hardcore raiders who have an equal skill set. High Need: DPS: All (Prefer Mages/Rogues/Druids) Tanks: 1 offtank Healers: Druid, Shaman ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are interested in becoming apart of Flarpy Noctem (originally Cárpe Noctem on Sen'jin) then please understand prior to applying that being a competent player is not subjective. Actual evidence of any accomplishments, whether it be screenshots, log parses, videos, or even in game achievements, will go a long way to help you in the application stage. Furthermore, we are not just looking for players who can pull the biggest numbers because we understand that there are multiple factors that contribute to one's DPS/HPS/TPS and even though gear does play an important part it is in no way indicative of one's skill set. On this note it should be said that the officers in Flarpy Noctem go through World of Logs regularly, our logs are publicly available on our website, to determine things like activity time, global cool-down usage, and damage taken to help in our assessment process of our raiders and applicants. That said, if you are unfamiliar with how to use World of Logs or what they are, please visit www.worldoflogs.com and browse the forums to get some more information. If you have any further questions feel free to speak with Tarp in-game or add him to realid (pj_farrell@hotmail.com) All that being said our raiding 10-man roster is composed of an extremely strong group of players so if accepted as an applicant come prepared to have a good time and plan on lots of late night vent shenanigans and excellent raiding efforts. If you still feel you have what it takes drop an application off at www.cn.guildzilla.com and good luck. For further questions or concerns feel free to contact any of the members in game (any of the guild’s members can direct you) and we will do the best we can to get back to you in a timely matter. Happy raiding!Tarp4 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 <The Nadir> Recruiting Growing guild looking for a few good recruits to fill our roster. We are 6/7 normal and 3/7 heroic with plans to finish heroic and build into a mythic raiding guild. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs from 7:30pm-10:30pm. The guild features a fun group with very interesting conversations (we have several phds and professionals in the raid group and love chatting about all things nerdy and many strange off topics.....) . Contact Arcbound or Valwren in game to apply and/or answer questions.Arcbound0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Grunty Battle Pet Can you legally sell the Grunty Murloc Space Marine battle pet code? For gold, I mean.Fluffywuffy1 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Inquisition is now recruiting!!!! <Inquisition> is currently a 10m guild that is 5/7 normal looking to go into heroic then eventually convert to a 20m mythic guild. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9 server time. We are close friends in RL and we have a teamspeak server and website. If u have more questions or are interested in joining send me a friend request or message. BT is NightKnight#18540 or u can message me in game character name is Kiryeen thanksKiryeen0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Lose your Poundfist His keys are sweaty, eyes weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his keyboard already, mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop dps bombs, But he keeps on forgetting what hour he wrote down since restart, The whole crowd goes so loud When Poundfist opens his mouth, but the spawn won't come out He's choking how, everybody trolling now The clock's run out, times up, over, server restartHusarz4 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 -= VILE =- raid streams to much more! From general gameplay to raiding come check us out! You can learn the basics of gameplay just by watching and asking questions or just watch as high end game raiding is being taken place! Come watch full clears of heroic Highmaul and Kar'gath mythic kills as well as twin attempts! Fri and sat @ 8pm-12am CST also stream a variety of games (Console streams to come soon)! Twitch.TV/LetsRollPveTwistedfox0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Horde of Suolis now Recruiting Hello all,<br/><br/>The Horde of Suolis (Mal'Ganis) is now recruiting ranged dps and 1 healer to join our raiding group. We are currently 6/7 N Highmaul and are looking to push into heroic. Our raid times are Thursdays and Saturday from 10pm to 1am CST. We are a guild made up of high ranking pvpers that come with high level raiding experience. Add Matt#12969 or message me here for more information.Scarphace5 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Looking to put together Challenge Mode team Hey guys, I'm looking to get a group going for Challenge Mode golds. I would play as Holy/Ret Pally alongside my buddy who would play as a Lock. We will be going through the youtube guides and discussing strategies in my provided TS3 server as part of a learning process. Do not inquire if you do not have patience to learn all the runs together. However, the ability to learn quickly is also very important. Repetitive screw-ups could eventually lead to us replacing you so please watch a few videos to see if getting gold is something you'd be capable of doing. As of now we have no set time but me and the lock both play 5+ days a week during the evening and weekend availability is hit or miss. As far as group make-up goes I'd love to get a Blood DK tank, a BM hunter, and then a Fury Warrior or Mage. Those are just ideals but I am open to trying other things. I don't use the forums often so PLEASE add me in game and send me a message: Sickish#1204 Thanks for your time, -MilkmeplsMilkmepls1 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 PvP Guild LF more! Hello, <Exalted with McDonalds> Is now recruiting players for core RBG group (healer spots filled) Looking for good DPS. Raid leaders are 2k+ experienced and are looking to push 2k+ rating this season. While are all welcomed, experienced players preferred. Also looking for new players who do not mind running Yolo RBGs every now and then. (No one under lvl 100 unless alts of members) Pst NinjinyNinjiny0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 663 Prot Pally LF Guild. 6/7 HM 1/7 M Exp. Available 6 days a week (not Wednesday) Starting Time= 8Pm Mal'Ganis Server (or later)Arkangelx3 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 [H] Mal'Ganis Seraph's BodyBag Squad 6/7H Body Bag Squad of the guild Seraph on Mal'Ganis is looking to bolster its ranks for Mythic progression ! Our group's focus is axed on progression, but that does not mean we can't have fun while doing it : ) Raid Times : Monday and Wednesday from 7:00PM to 10:30PM CST. We currently are 6/7 Heroic. We use a loot Czar system. We are currently looking for : Monk Heals - High Shadow Priest - High Elemental Shaman - High Resto Shaman - Medium Monk DPS - Medium Holy Priest - Medium Hunter - Medium Death Knight DPS - Medium Resto Druid - Low What we ask of our raiders : - Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. (I.e. Brackenspore Flamethrower) - Know your class ; Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. (Talents, spell usage, etc) - A good mentality ; When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn. What you can expect from us : - Being part of a huge guild (8 raid teams) there are always people to hang out with and you can rarely get bored. - An understanding that sometimes, real life will impact attendance. As long as we are let known in advance (if possible, can't fight accidents), no problem. - There are always good resources to talk to as far as classes and encounters go, we love to nerd it up and improve ourselves. - Expect us to be prepared and be held on the same standards that I mentioned earlier about knowledge. Thanks for reading ! Hopefully this gave you a better insight as to who we are as a group. For more information and for how to do an application look up seraphguild.com and be sure to specify BBS as a raid team that you want to apply to. You can also add me at munich#1581 to ask questions and discuss further.Woubswoubs8 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Competence 6/7H Highmaul (Weekend) Mal'Ganis Competence Competence on Mal'Ganis is recruiting for its Mythic raiding! We'd love to pick up and talk to absolutely anyone interested in our guild! We are six of seven in Highmaul Heroic! Friday or Saturday Dec. 19-20, we will have our Imperator kill, our Heroic clear, and step into Mythic. Because of that, get in while you can, we're still stabilizing our roster! The guild is focusing on Mythic recruitment only! Our new schedule consists of Friday and Saturday from 8:30PM central to 12:00AM central and Sunday from 6:00PM central to 10:00PM central! Up to a half hour or hour from the start of those raids could be added to enable an earlier start to our raids. That will depend on the rosters' availability. If you're interested in our guild, please have past Heroic (Mythic) progression (and success). That isn't an expectation, but having such experience does interest us greatly while recruiting. If this interests you at all please check out our website for more detail on the guild's past and its philosophy and style: comp.guildlaunch.com Please contact us by battletag in game: Blaze#1101 and XxSweetPeaxX#1773 Thanks!Rezylion39 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 660 gun Well i have Shrediron's Shredder of the Strategist and I'm not sure how much they go for. I have it listed for around 90k on AH since the other 660 guns are that price. If you are interested let me or my alts know. Willing to negotiate on pricing - Copekilla/DipskieCopekilla1 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 [H] <Super Clockwork Turbo> Needs raiders! About Us: Super Clockwork Turbo is a dedicated guild of friends looking to add to our ranks. We are a progression minded guild full of good players looking to recruit for Mythic (casual members also accepted). We have a zero tolerance for greifing/racism/rudeness but welcome the rest. Our Plan: We currently have a roster of 6 and need the rest. We'll be starting normal the first week of the new year (Jan 6th) and hopefully progressing into heroic/mythic quickly. Currently our Raid schedule is undetermined. We'd like to raid 2-3 days a week from 6 ST to 10-11 ST, we're just not sure what days. We will not be raiding on Friday/Saturday. What we need: Dedicated players with some previous raiding experience and who are knowledgeable about their class. We are currently accepting anyone with an ilvl of 630+ who meets our class needs. Who we need: Restoration Shaman and Druid Holy Paladin Disc Priest 6 Melee 7 Ranged Contact me @ ahpeLion#1622Elibrilas2 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Need an invite to Mal'ganis! I need an invite back to malganis been camping Poundfist all night then i DC and get removed from group, Now none of my friends on mal'ganis are online! Can somebody please get me back there? Realid is Rugo#1613Rugo0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 1/7 Mythic Guild Thu/Sun Recruiting CoreSpots We are in need of a(n): Holy Paladin Enhancement Shaman Balance Druid Hunter About us: We are a group of friends that have been playing together on and off for 6+ years. During ICC/Early Cataclysm we were among the best guilds on Mal'Ganis. We are back and recruiting for mythic progression. We raid on Thursday and Sunday 8-11PM ST/Central time. Because we only raid for 6 hours a week, we expect players to perform well. We will most likely yell at you if you make repeated mistakes. We are not super strict about attendance, but we do expect you to show up to most of our raids. If you have any questions whisper me or add my btag jellyjelly#1367Zapitor0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Eight of portals (Dark moon deck card) I have the eight of Portals listed in the auction house if anyone is looking to buy it. I have it listed at 65g's right now, but cash always speaks louder than words and I can be contacted if I'm in game (usually 7pm-9pm central time during the week.)Gobinbuutzex0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Rebuff for Confidence (T/W/TH) 7/7 Heroic [Rebuff for Confidence] is a Mythic progression guild looking for experienced raiders that are determined to clear Mythic content. Progress: 7/7 Heroic Raid Times: 8:30-11:30 Sever Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Holliday Schedule: December 30 (Tuesday) 7/7 Heroic Clear Recruiting: Ranged Damage: Shadow Priest - High Elemental Shaman - High Mage - High Warlock - Medium Healer: Druid - High Website: http://rfc.wowlaunch.com/ (work in progress) Contact: Pragmatics#1790 Felpower#1216 Miiaami#1329Immoralist16 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Early Morning Raiding? Looking for any guild that raids around 10am - 1pm EST. I'm currently a tank and would like to stay a tank but i'm willing to change spec or class if needed. Also I'm currently not on this server if I can find a guild I will transfer.Tearnon2 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 @Kilzac You smell and are fat.Dazkal0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 <Defying Gravity> Recruiting DPS and Healer <Defying Gravity> of Mal'ganis looking for great players for Raiding positions, PvP teams, and social members. Raid times: Monday / Wednesday / Thursday : 10:15 pm CST -> 12:15 am CST (server time) After the first raid of the Teir we are seeking skilled players for the following classes: 1 Warlock 1 Shadow Priest 1 Healer Ideal candidates would be at least ilevel 635, know their classes inside and out, and be at least 20 years old and drama-free. We expect our raiders to have exceptional attendance records and are interested in players who will help the guild move forward as a cohesive unit. If all of that sounds great to you, then you should put in an application to join us. We are always looking for skilled and dedicated players regardless of class, so if you don't see your class listed as open for recruitment, do not hesitate to put in an application. We will look over your application as soon as possible (usually within the same day) and one of the officers will post on your application as soon as we have a chance to review it. PvP recruitment is taking place to form arena and rbg teams. Social recruitment is open for all mature individuals who wish to have a permanent home in game. About Defying Gravity: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, aiming for Mythic, that is looking to branch out into PvP, and accepting more social recruits for casual raiding, old content runs, and a respected guild community. The guild has been around in some form or another for about 5 years. With the upcoming expansion we are looking to expand our community, and make the guild the best it has ever been. What does Defying Gravity offer you? -A place to call home in World of Warcraft, while many aspects of the game have become more soloable, the basis of the game was built on the idea of playing with others -A guild that will treat you with respect and where your opinion will be heard. Ideas to improve the guild are always welcome -A guild where you can grow as a player, and help to create a respected Guild on the server What is asked of you: -For Mythic raiders, a solid idea of raiding, with good experience, and a willingness to improve. -The desire to be social within the guild, we are a community of players that are all here for love of some aspect of the game -Drive to be a good person, who helps others, and be the best they can be -People who are looking to progress and grow within the guild over a long period of time If interested Apply online @ http://defyinggravity.shivtr.com/ Message an officer in game if you have any questions. Glitterpole, Oreøz, Shuhao, Warbourne, or Velestia. Glitterpole's Btag : Xzün#1966 (GM) Oreøz's Btag : Preciøsa#1310 (GM)Velestia0 Dec 28, 2014