Mal'Ganis

Dec 19, 2014 Raid team recruiting more for highmaul Hello, so far we are a group of 7 really good players looking foward to meet more people interested in raiding normal/heroic highmaul with us.. We plan on getting a 10 man going first for clearing normal and heroic and once we are set and raiding successfully we will start recruiting more for mythic raiding. Schedule: Thurs/Sat (8-11 server time) - Clean up Mondays (6-8) We are in current need of: Tank Melee DPS Feel free to pm Errodis or Khaladin with any question. Realid: Barakiel#1275Khaladin9 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 The Hexa-boxing warlock @ Highmaul. cheers to you m8Doodooeyes0 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 <Arrhythmic> lvl 25 LF new members! Welcome! Arrhythmic is run by a group of friends who are returning back to raiding scene. As experience players in hardcore raiding. We created a guild that was best suited for current real life. In that we are looking for other players out there in search for that type of environment. Perhaps that player could be you :) Our foundation is based on friendship and overall enjoying the game. That being doing heroics, questing, and raiding. Or whatever else people find enjoyment in this game :) If you are looking for a place that understands family, work, school, and any other outside forces. Perhaps we are the guild for you. I do want to note that we have not done any normal modes since we are getting into gear with things. So please understand that we have just started, we are just looking for the right members to help get the ship going. *Casuals are always welcomed :D make things lively* Current needs All positions are open with the exception of 1 tank slot filled, 3 dps slots filled *We plan on running a 20man raiding roster* Raid days and Times Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-10pm Server time We do provide guild repair funds and raiding supplies. We do ask that you only help contribute to the guild to keep these funds flowing :) We use Ventrilo for communication during raid and we do have a guild website that is currently under construction. Our application is on our website under "Apply here." www.arrhythmicmalganis.enjin.com My realID is : Liwanu#1372 if you would like to contact me Or you may leave a reply message on this forum post. Thank you for your interest!Líwanu2 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 Acta Non Verba 6:30-9:30 est Mon/Tues/Thurs <Acta Non Verba> is looking to fill out our raiding roster for Warlords of Draenor progression, and recruitment may be open for your class! As a guild we have been together since WoTLK and have raided Mythic content in all. In MoP our guild took a break from raiding but as a core are all back. *Recruitment is open for the following: Tank: DK , Paladin, Monk Healer: Holy Priest DPS: Hunter! Feral! Lock! DK! Monk! *Remember that Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Our Raiding Schedule is Monday / Tuesday / Thursday, 6:30 - 9:30pm EST, with invites starting at 6:15pm. We do expect our raiders to maintain an above average raid attendance. If you would like any further information, have any questions, or would like to apply, Website soon or RealID: Paintball_junky_tj@hotmail.com or You may contact any of our officers in-game on Mal'Ganis (GM) ßubbleoseven ( Alt +0223 for the B ) (Officer) Rizla (Officer) Santogold Or just msg anyone online and ask about recruiting Thanks! Hope to hear from some of you soon.ßubbleoseven1 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 POUNDFIST @ MAL'GANIS DOWN! @ 12:20 server time Thursday dec. 18 http://i57.tinypic.com/2jfzvya.pngExotik2 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 LF Social guild OR Willing to run one I am either looking for a fun social guild where people actually play together, maybe some mild RP. Just looking for people who are into the game not just worried about getting gear as fast as they can. I want a guild that levels together, runs dungeons/heroics/raids at a fun pace, nothing demanding. One where the members generally have some common ground that makes that possible. IF I CAN NOT FIND ONE, i will most likely just make one. I know the process of leveling a guild up is a turn off to most, but i've done it several times on other servers so i don't mind putting in the work to do it. So if anyone has a guild like this, or would be interested in running one with me, please either msg me here or add my battle tag Doomforged#1275 . Thank you!Chosenpriest2 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 LF a Guild for people who work Night Shift LvL 100 Mistweaver Monk looking for a casual guild for people like me who work night shift. I recently started working the third shift [ 11pm - 7:30 am ] I absolutely love working night shift, just hate the fact none of my friends are ever online when I am because they all either work day shift or sleep in. I enjoy raiding and have plenty of prior experience with raiding. I also love to heal battlegrounds and arenas. I am good with windwalker spec and usually pull top DPS in it but I prefer to heal because I think DPS is too boring. Please feel free to hit me up on here or in game if you are interested. I am horde by the way. And I prefer an active guild full of cool people.Pondering0 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 <Take a Shot of Fireball> recruitment! 7/7N Hey all, Fireball is a fairly new guild (about two months old, now) looking for more for our core raid team. Our ideal guildmate is mature, on time for the full duration of our raid times and raid-ready (prepared with flasks and at least ilvl 630 and the DPS/HPS to match). We have currently progressed through 7/7 HM normal mode and 2/7 HM heroic mode. We're a tight-knit group just looking to bolster our forces as we start looking toward a mythic roster. Raid Times Tuesday 7-10 Server Wednesday 7-10 Server Thursday 7-10 Server Current Openings: We currently have openings for high DPS and healers who know their class and are dedicated to our three night a week raid schedule, with immediate openings for talented players of the following classes: Warlock Monk Druid (DPS spec - feral or balance) Death Knight (DPS)All roles and classes interested will be considered If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them in-game (Paulsenx) or you can track down our GM Omnijinx, but I can answer a few more questions right now. Yes, we've heard about the recall in Europe. No, we don't all drink at every raid. Yes, we agree that it's a great shot to take. No, we don't care if you disagree.Paulsenx1 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 Aftershock recruiting: morning/afternoon raid Recruiting immediately to fill ranks and begin raiding. Raid times: (days/times are tentative and somewhat flexible depending on members needs) Slight spill-over is possible depending on needs. GROUP A (eastern time) Thursday - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Friday - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM GROUP B (eastern time) Wednesday - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Thursday - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM About us: We're a new startup guild formed by veterans and hoping to move into mythic progression raiding as soon as possible. Our plan is to form up and build a core now to develop into something great as soon as we can. We started with a simple post to discover interest in the listed raid times and found quite a few talented players interested in joining. Our raid leaders (and many members) have experience with progression heroic content, and we're searching out talent (min/maxxers, chart toppers, exceptional players) to fill our ranks. Recruitment needs: Tanks: STANDBY ONLY (exceptional players always welcome) DPS: Exceptional players always welcome Death Knight - low Mage - low Hunter - medium Rogue - medium Warlock - high Shaman - high Druid - high Warrior - high Paladin - high Monk - high Priest - low Healers: Paladin - high Shaman - high Mistweaver - medium Druid - medium Priest - medium As soon as we have enough people, we'll begin raiding. Please have patience as we build a group. We hope to provide a pleasant, professional atmosphere in which our players can enjoy themselves and flourish. Coaching will be done privately and gently - players will be given chances to improve, but consistent poor performers will be benched (we do not want to waste time) as we develop our core. We expect players to know their class inside and out and come prepared. We will strive to be a drama free guild and help one another where we can. Most importantly were here to play a game and have fun. Always keep that in mind. TL;DR - come on time, bring your A game, and if you get mad keep it to yourself until appropriate. Loot rules: Up for member vote Will update this thread as things change.Dement6 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 <Defying Gravity> Recruiting DPS <Defying Gravity> of Mal'ganis looking for great players for Raiding positions, PvP teams, and social members. Raid times: Monday / Wednesday / Thursday : 10:15 pm CST -> 12:15 am CST (server time) After the first raid of the Tier we are seeking skilled players of the following classes: High Needs: -Warlock -Elemental Shaman -Holy Priest Wants: -Boomkin -Feral -Ret pally -Shadow Priest The ideal candidate would be 640+ ilevel, know their class inside and out, 20+ years old and drama free. We require our raiders to hold an exceptional attendance record and the want / drive to help the guild progress as a whole not just ones self. If you think you meet 90% of the above mentioned please feel free to apply. We are always looking for highly qualified players no mater what the class is, so if you don't see your class posted don't hesitate to still post an app. Please allow up to 24 hours from the time you post your app for us to get back to you with an accept or denied response. One of the officers will post on your app as soon as it is viewed and notify the others. Non complete apps will be instantly denied and try to keep it professionally as possible. Thanks, Defying Gravity Officers Social recruitment is open for all mature individuals who wish to have a permanent home in game. About Defying Gravity: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, aiming for Mythic, that is looking to branch out into PvP, and accepting more social recruits for casual raiding, old content runs, and a respected guild community. The guild has been around for about 5 years. What does Defying Gravity offer you? -A place to call home in World of Warcraft, while many aspects of the game have become more soloable, the basis of the game was built on the idea of playing with others -A guild that will treat you with respect and where your opinion will be heard. Ideas to improve the guild are always welcome -A guild where you can grow as a player, and help to create a respected Guild on the server What is asked of you: -For Mythic raiders, a solid idea of raiding, with good experience, and a willingness to improve. -The desire to be social within the guild, we are a community of players that are all here for love of some aspect of the game -Drive to be a good person, who helps others, and be the best they can be -People who are looking to progress and grow within the guild over a long period of time If interested Apply online @ http://defyinggravity.shivtr.com/ Message an officer in game if you have any questions. Glitterpole, Oreøz, Shuhao, or Warbourne Glitterpole's Btag : Xzün#1966 (GM) Oreøz's Btag : Preciøsa#1310 (GM)Glitterpole2 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 WTS Heroic Kargath Carry Today 8:30pm Pacific Hello friends, My team and I are selling another carry of Heroic Kargath (15-20 successful clears to date). For newcomers, here's the info: Cost: 5k, total due before the boss is pulled. In the unlikely event we do not kill the boss, your money will be refunded in full. Loot System: Personal. This is like LFR. You get a chance to get loot (raid leader has no control over it). Bonus roll: On Heroic Difficulty you can use bonus rolls on the same boss multiple times in the same week. Don't forget your Seal of Tempered Fate http://www.wowhead.com/currency=994/seal-of-tempered-fate Loot: iLvl 670-676 Requirements: None, we will do all the work for you Spots: 20 total buyer spots available on a first come first serve basis Time: Wednesday December 17th at 8:30pm Pacific Time Contact: Whisper me, Eazycheeze P.S. My reputation is great, just ask around.Eazycheeze1 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 Stone Guard- 5/7H LF dps/heals for progress Currently 5/7H and 6/7 N http://stoneguardwow.enjin.com/ We are always looking for experienced raiders to strengthen our team, but we are currently focused on recruiting the following. ¦ Currently Recruiting: Tanks- Brewmaster monk- low Blood Deathknight- low Guardian Druid- low Prot Paladin- low Prot Warrior- low Healers- Resto shaman- Medium Resto druid- Medium Holy Paladin- High Disc Priest- Low Holy Priest- Medium Mistweaver Monk- High Damage Mellee- Enhance shaman- High Feral druid- High Frost deathknight- High Rogue anyspec- High Arms/Fury Warrior- low Wind Walker Monk- High Damage Ranged- Hunter- High Mage- High Lock- High Elemental shaman- High Boomkin druid- High Shadow priest- High ¦ About Stone Guard: We are a semi-hardcore, progression oriented raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (CST) (US). Our main goal is to kill bosses on a four night schedule while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We also accept applications for players that desire to be a part-time or back-up raider. While certain classes may not be listed we are always recruiting exceptional raiders of any class to help push progression. We prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh with the other personalities in our guild and maintain our tight-knit camaraderie. We want people who want to be there as much as we do. If logging on is a chore then it’s probably time for a break anyway. ¦ Schedule: Monday 8:30-11:30 Tuesday 8:30-11:30* Wednesday 8:30-11:30* Thursday 8:30-11:30* (6:30-9:30)[PST] (9:30-12:30) [EST] All raid times are server time (CST) * Each night could have an extra 15-30 minutes added to the end if we are close to downing a boss, at the raid's majority decision. ¦ Expectations of New Recruits: -The ability to attend our nights of raiding, being on time and staying through until the end. -We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required. -Knowledge of your class inside and out. Showcase your skill in what you do with knowledge of mechanics, gear, gemming, enchants, glyphs and professions. -Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything. -Study encounters! Fights aren't always explained in raid, so you knowing the fight before you step into it helps greatly. -You must run Teamspeak 3! We like members who communicate with one another so having a mic is a big plus. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact us in-game on Mal'Ganis(US) Angelmichael recruiter (Angelmichael#1552) Or apply directly at http://stoneguardwow.enjin.com/Angelmichael5 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 Manatwo Wherefore art thou, Manatwo!Alexciana1 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 <Gods Among Men> is recruiting! <Gods Among Men> is recruiting to fill up our Mythic raiding core and find great players for the upcoming content. We’re seeking highly skilled members who want to be part of a solid raiding force for the rest of Mists and into Warlords. Raid time: -Thursday, Friday, Saturday 4:30 pm - 7:45 pm eastern. Requirements: -Can attend all nights pending unusual circumstances. -Vent -640 ilvl and exp on HM fights. Looking for: -Healers -Range DPS To drive a sense of challenge and progression, we aim to clear the most challenging difficulties possible in our time frame. To avoid frustration towards other guild members, we look for skilled and knowledgeable players who contribute every raid. We aim to challenge ourselves and enjoy the unique experience and clear whatever the current raid is and on the hardest difficulty (Mythic). Interested applicants should have a fine sense of humor and be relatively thick-skinned. They should know their class and perform up to their gear level, maintain the raid awareness and must not stand in fire, and be interested in progression within a limited timeframe. Group applications are welcome, as well as friends/family non-raiders. If you would like to join us, please leave a comment with your b-tag in it or whisper/mail Myrô-Mal'ganis in game, or add Myrolumath#1764. Have a fabulous day everyone!Blazzen2 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 <Gods Among Men> LFM WoD Raiding. <Gods Among Men> is recruiting to fill up our Mythic raiding core and find great players for the upcoming content. We’re seeking highly skilled members who want to be part of a solid raiding force for HM and BRF. This guild is a weekend raiding guild. Times will be: -Thursday 4:30 - 7:45 pm EST. -Friday 4:30 - 7:45 pm EST. -Saturday 4:30 - 7:45 pm EST. Requirements: -Can attend all nights pending unusual circumstances. -Vent -640 ilvl and exp on HM fights. LF: -Range DPS -Healers To drive a sense of challenge and progression, we aim to clear the most challenging difficulties possible in our timeframe. To avoid frustration towards other guild members, we look for skilled and knowledgeable players who contribute every raid. We aim to challenge ourselves and enjoy the unique experience and clear whatever the current raid is and on the hardest difficulty (Mythic). Interested applicants should have a fine sense of humor and be relatively thick-skinned. They should know their class and perform up to their gear level, maintain the raid awareness and must not stand in fire, and be interested in progression within a limited timeframe. Group applications are welcome, as well as friends/family non-raiders. If you would like to join us, please leave a comment with your b-tag in it or whisper/mail Myrô-Mal'ganis in game, or add Myrolumath#1764. Have a fabulous day everyone!Blazzen5 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 -Transcendence- Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Hello! -Transcendence- is currently looking for experienced raiders for heroic/mythic raiding. We are a group of individuals that have been playing together for a few years across many games and want to add more members to our community. Current Progression: 7/7N 4/7H Our raid times are Tues-Thurs 6-10 PST. If you want more information you can either contact me here or go ahead and visit our website. Also feel free to whisper either Koopaa or Hanam in game if you have any questions. http://transcendenceraiding.enjin.com/ add Koopa#1192 if you want to PM me on bnet.Koopaa15 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 [H] <Single Maghar Female> is recruiting! Let me preface this by saying that for some reason I can't pick my main to post with on the forums, but rest assured, I am a level 100 cow protection warrior. About us Hello boys and guys who pretend to be girls. We are a newly formed guild on Mal'Ganis looking to build up a dependable and talented core raid team to launch ourselves headfirst with into Mythic raiding come WoD. The guild is composed of several friends who have played since vanilla (some together, some not) and have experience in every tier of content and content difficulty between the lot of us. We enjoy raiding and keeping the atmosphere humorous but determined. We are laid back, but also intent on making a dent on our server's competitive guild listing. Currently we demand no ilvl minimum. We believe that a new expansion is a new start, and the majority of us decided to skip most of Cataclysm and almost all of Mists because well, those were !@#$ty expansions. Additionally, a lot of us decided to start fresh on Mal'Ganis because we hate ourselves. We do, however, hold to what we believe are basic exigencies: AttendanceRaiders are expected to make 90% of raids. We're all adults bordering on the horrifying edge of 30, we know sometimes life happens and other matters take precedence over pixels and nerds, and we're ok with that. However, that doesn't mean that we'll tolerate constant unannounced absences. PreparationIt should really go without saying this late in the game's life, but as a raider, you are expected to be responsible for your raiding materials. Again, being adults we have busy lives, but that doesn't mean we can't take a couple of hours to foment our favorite addiction and make some gold/farm some mats. AttitudeThis is less of an expectation and more just me imploring our raiders to keep an optimistic disposition. Sure the world is an engine of crisis and we're all going to die abject deaths someday, but there's purple pixels to be acquired before then! We want our raiding environment to be as enjoyable as possible, this means we want the chemistry between our raiders to be amicable and conducive towards pushing progression. Which leads to my final point... MotivationThe desire to kill stuff and to do it with the least amount of frustration possible is fundamental! We hope all our raiders are of the same mentality. Sometimes fights take ridiculous effort, tensions run high, mistakes are made, you learn something new every pull and hopefully correct what you know is an oversight. We are looking for people who are capable of learning from their actions and who have a keen eye for their class and the game in general. If you're interested in joining, add Atticusw#1578 on bnet or head to our site and drop us an app at http://singlemf.enjin.com/ . We are currently in need of good healers and ranged DPS. Our raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00PM-12:00AM and Sunday 6:00PM-9:00PM EST. Let's show those green-skinned orc bustas we don't need no man to win the game. We also use a loot council system involving the GM, RL, and officers, to ensure equal and appropriate distribution of loot. Of course, favoritism will play no part in loot, only in regard to the distribution of hugs and tax breaks. Recruitment is currently open, though we are needing a holy priest and a tank~ Also we have cute boys.Atticusw117 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 <Phage> Recruiting We're a laid back bunch and like to have fun. We prefer raiding in a relaxed environment, but we also like to get !@#$ done. Currently we are only 4/7N because we lack a reliable team. We had a good amount of our core members quit playing prior to the release of WoD. We are tired of pugging fail groups and need to rebuild a reliable team. We are currently looking for reliable HEALERS and DPS! We are asking 630+ We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7-10pm server. We offer guild repairs and use Mumble for voice comm. Socials and levelers are always welcome. If you are interested, message Laelina or Kibaru in game or add my battle tag Laelina#1649. phage.guildlaunch.comLaelina34 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 644 fury/prot warrior LF guild Hello, as of right now I'm on a low pop alliance server and I simply cant stand it. I have experience 7/7 Normal and 6/7 Heroic Highmaul, really looking for a new home for the long haul. Looking for an active guild, that hangs on mumble, skype, whatever it may be. I have recently had surgery so its been an excuse to play a whole lot. I am a very active player, and will contribute in any way possible. Thanks for looking! CHeers, WulfcalWulfcal4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Resto + Feral LF daytime or weekend mythic. Highly skilled 647 resto druid (myself) and 645 feral (Unanything) looking for a mythic raiding guild to fit our European time schedule. We're either looking for a guild raiding standard hours on Tues/Fri/Sat or a guild raiding morning/daytime. Our progress with pugs is 7/7N and 5/7H. We expect your guild to be progressed further than that considering we've accomplished that much with pugs. We are looking for a guild that will be pushing mythic raids quickly. Our heroic raiding experience began in Cataclysm. We have been limited to pug raiding for the most part since the start of MoP when our time availability changed due to Unanything's work/school schedules. We live in Sweden, so it's difficult finding NA guilds that raid at "normal" times for our timezone. I have experience raiding since Vanilla. Unanything started playing WoW in Cataclysm and jumped into heroics shortly after. We both parsed very highly in heroic Dragon Soul with some WoL rankings within top 20. Our consistently high WoL parses gained noticed and got us both recruitment invitations into a top 50 US guild before the release of MoP, but we respectfully declined knowing we wouldn't be able to raid standard North American times much longer. If you can give us the opportunity to trial with your guild, you will not be disappointed. Even if you're not currently recruiting a resto/feral, you should let us compete for a spot if you're serious about having strong core members. If you'd like to talk with me in game, you can add my btag at Caitlin#2122. Thanks! At the moment, we have one set of logs to show from one of the pugs we joined recently: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gGjzDCn6fLZyadAc/#boss=-2Armorra6 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 <Stone Guard> Progression Guild open recruit! WE ARE LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RAIDERS FOR Mythic!! http://stoneguardwow.enjin.com/ We are always looking for experienced raiders to strengthen our team, but we are currently focused on recruiting the following. ¦ Currently Recruiting: *Tanks* Brewmaster monk- low Blood Deathknight- low Guardian Druid- low Prot Paladin- low Prot Warrior- low *Healers* Resto shaman- Medium Resto druid- Medium Holy Paladin- High Disc Priest- Low Holy Priest- Medium Mistweaver Monk- High *Damage Melee* Enhance shaman- High Feral druid- High Frost deathknight- High Rogue anyspec- High Arms/Fury Warrior- low Wind Walker Monk- High *Damage Ranged* Hunter- High Mage- High Lock- High Elemental shaman- High Boomkin druid- High Shadow priest- High ¦ About Stone Guard: We are a semi-hardcore, progression oriented raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (CST) (US). Our main goal is to kill bosses on a four night schedule while maintaining a tight-knit team environment. We also accept applications for players that desire to be a part-time or back-up raider. While certain classes may not be listed we are always recruiting exceptional raiders of any class to help push progression.We prefer quality over quantity. We not only evaluate skill and motivation, but also the potential to mesh with the other personalities in our guild and maintain our tight-knit camaraderie. We want people who want to be there as much as we do. If logging on is a chore then it’s probably time for a break anyway. ¦ Schedule: Monday 8:30-11:30 Tuesday 8:30-11:30* Wednesday 8:30-11:30* Thursday 8:30-11:30* (6:30-9:30)[PST] (9:30-12:30) [EST] All raid times are server time (CST) * Each night could have an extra 15-30 minutes added to the end if we are close to downing a boss, at the raid's majority decision. ¦ Expectations of New Recruits: -The ability to attend our nights of raiding, being on time and staying through until the end. -We understand that gear does not necessarily make the player, but having gear on par or having as close to current content gear is required. -Knowledge of your class inside and out. Showcase your skill in what you do with knowledge of mechanics, gear, gemming, enchants, glyphs and professions. -Maintain a great attitude! No one wants to raid with someone who is pessimistic about everything. -Study encounters! Fights aren't always explained in raid, so you knowing the fight before you step into it helps greatly. -You must run Teamspeak 3! We like members who communicate with one another so having a mic is a big plus. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to contact us in-game on Mal'Ganis(US) Officer (Angelmichael#1552) Officer (Atroce#1116) Officer (thebunz#1318) Or apply directly at http://stoneguardwow.enjin.com/Dorimaenus4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 [H] <Perdition> Recruiting DPS and Heals <Perdition> is a well seasoned raiding guild that is recruiting to finalize our mythic roster while we finish up Heroic HM. The guild has extensive history raiding HM / Mythic content. We are looking for excellent raiders to join our progression raid group. We expect raiders to be on-time with potions and flasks. We also expect our raiders to review strategies for new bosses prior to the raid. Our members are currently 7/7N and 4/7H in HM. We raid from 7:45P - 12AM server (CST), Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We are looking for immediate trials. Classes Needed: mDPS ==== Feral Druid WW Monk DPS Warrior Ret Pally rDPS ==== Warlock Mage Shadow Priest Heals ==== Resto Druid Resto Shaman If interested, contact: ======== Narrix - ingame Shigeto - ingame Sadida - ingame or Crypto#1925Sadida3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 LFM: 1-2 healers, 3-5 DPS, N HM, Sunday @ 730 Hello folks, We have a group of approximately 12 cross-realm friends who have started normal Highmaul and downed a couple bosses. While we have enough people to get by, we would like to expand our roster by a couple members to ensure that we always have enough people to successfully raid. We are mostly upper 20 and mid 30 somethings with the normal trappings of big-kid life, so we seek to maximize our limited raid time by being prepared, moving quickly, and playing effectively. We do have access to a mumble server (able to listen required, speaking is optional). Raid time is 730pm server (CST) on Sunday. We may add a second day, but that is the only mandatory day for now. If you think you would be a good match, PST to myself or "TankyQian". Joining our guild is optional; we just ask that you make most (>75%) Sunday raids @ have ilvl 630+. You may also friend RyanJH#1580 to expedite contact.Waar2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 LF Late Nite Weekend Guild I am looking for a late nite weekend guild to raid with. Progression isn't an issue, just looking for a fun group of players to enjoy the game with.Midnytte2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Trading gold. (Mine in Aman'thul, urs in Mal) Yo. I want to trade 40k'ish of my gold in aman'thul for your gold in here. PM SequenceONE#2392Sequencetwo0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Order of the Dragon Recruiting players (new) Order of the Dragon (new guild) is recruiting for dps/tank/healer for raids. any level welcome!! Want to make to top 15 guild in Mal'ganis Server? Then join our friendly Guild :D raid? M,T,TH,F 7-9pm - OrderOfTheDragonGuild.guildlaunch.com/ PST for info any level are welcome lets have fun in active guild. keep in mind if you guys looking for raids right away its not going to happen for a while due to I'm only one who leve 100. again its new guild. thank you for stopping by and look.Deafmonk3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 <Flowing> 5/7 Recruiting for WoD Progression <Flowing> is looking to expand its raid roster for upcoming WoD content. We experienced raiders who are looking to reform and down mythic content. Most of our team consists of experienced raiders from the past expansions who keep a casual attitude while still downing content at a comfortable pace. We are in need of skilled dps to fill our core raid spots, but are open to anyone who would like to try us out. Raid Schedule Tuesday - 11:00 P.M. Server until 2:00 A.M. Server Thursday - 11:00 P.M Server until 2:00 A.M. Server Friday - 11:00 P.M. Server until 1:00 A.M. Server *May extend further for sake of progression Recruitment Needs Most ranged DPS classes. MM Hunter - High Balance Druid - High Frost Mage - High Healing Disc Priest - High *Always recruiting anyone with exceptional skills. *We also have exceptions for casuals. Requirements - Must have Ventrilo installed and working. - Must be dedicated and willing to learn strategies and execute them. - Must be able to learn from mistakes and be willing to progress with the guild. - Must be ready to have fun with our care free attitudes. * Knowledge of class and 630+ ilevel is a plus. Contact If interested in raiding with us please contact me in game. Battletag- areoola#1689Carcosá12 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Looking for.. (raid/guild recruitment) sorta A couple more for Sunday and Monday night raids. Chilled out, laid back, competent, sexy. If these are words that describe you we want you to come hang with us and raid. Looking for a couple dps, a resto druid or shaman. Maybe an tank/dps with an emphasis on dps. We are going to hit up Highmaul tonight around 7. If you want to kill some bosses and get some loot just look up myself or timtano in game for some more details.Correlation3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 OVERTURE NINJAS GEAR so i joined a overture mythic farm group, gear drops and i get kicked as soon as i ask to roll on it. what a nice way to make it to the top.Poppinbubble10 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Bathsalts and Rainbows 4/7 N HM LF MORE! About Us: Bathsalts and Rainbows is back in business and we are coming back with a vengeance. We are picking things back up. Most of us played together in Cata and cleared basically everything thrown at us during those days. Once Pandaland was released we took a break and could not get back into raiding due to lack of drive for the game and went in different directions. Some of us went on to play FFXIV where we were server first Turn 5 on the Exodus server some of us continued on with WoW and some of us quit, but with WoD around the corner we have come back together to down bosses and have fun. What are we looking for: Dedicated and experienced raiders. We want people who know how to play their class and are looking to raid at the highest lvl capable. We will be looking to get into mystic raiding asap when WoD goes live. We aren't looking for raiders for SoO, but those that will be ready to play when WoD goes live. Healers: Holy Pally or Druid, but all will be considered. DPS: Open Tanks: Open Raid times: Tuesday through Thursday 7:30-10:30pm (CST) *Possibly Monday nights as well for progression if we have the interest.* Invites at 7:15 sharp* if not earlier You are expected to be online at invite time, knowing the fight and with all required mods. Apply online at our website at: bsar.guildlaunch.comExe2 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <Lumpy Nards> LF semi-hardcore raiders! Lumpy Nards (H) are looking for competent raiders looking to progress through WoD content. We are open to all roles and exceptional players - Resto Shaman or Mistweaver Monk - Plate MDPS - Hunter Raid Times: Tuesday 7:00-10:00 pm CST Wednesday 7:00-10:00 pm CST Thursday 7:30-10:00 pm CST We are 6/7 norm Highmaul & 1/7 Heroic Highmaul as well! *Raid times may begin at 7:00 on all 3 days in the upcoming future, still to be discussed.* Add Rob#1804 or Kbuns#1270 for inquiry.Rob25 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <Rude Awakening> Morning Mythic Raiding Rude Awakening is recruiting to fill our raiding core with a skilled Druid,Shaman or Monk Heals or DPS to solidify our roster. Our plans are to raid Mythic after the holidays. Current progression is 2/7 H lead by 7/7 H lead. Raid days are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11am CST. Group is made up of old HC raiders that can not raid peak hours. Many were in top 50 guilds. Contact me for more info. We are also accepting casual for our morning community. btag mudphish#1500 or any officer in guild.Tsukiumi2 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <Obituary> Recruiting Healers and Dps Flex Recruiting for Flex Healers and DPS - Message Mindcell, Painreaver, or Sorxzy in game 7-10 ServerSorxzy2 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 647 Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild Just transferred to the server and I'm looking for a mythic guild. I'm not trying to run away from any drama, just looking for that fulfillment of working hard to get a boss down.Druidmcnasty2 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Baby Town Frolics Recruiting Good evening, We are a fairly tight group of guys, just looking for a couple more to raid with us. Currently 6/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic, pushing heroic once we down normal. Looking for ilvl 630+ DPS: Spriest, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Mage Healer: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman Looking to finish off the raiding group so we don't have a couple pugs every night. Semi-serious raiding team.Ramagh0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 640 Ele Sam LF Lat night raiding guild Hi guys ! I have been playing this game from when it came out . Raided all the way through till the end of BC with a guild then started to pug . I just didnt have the time to raid . I now am looking for a guild that start around 11pm server would be great . Let me know If you are interested . ThanksValacor8 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Looking for a few more. Needing a couple more to fill out our core raid spots. Casual ten'ish person raid guild. Needing a couple more people to raid consistently. Would love a resto shaman or druid. A dps dk would be great or a mage. http://cosmicrift.shivtr.com/ or contact myself in game.Correlation0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 DK Frost/Unholy LFG raiding 2 days a week DK Frost/Unholy LFG raiding 2 days a week add me falcon827#1914Marlz0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 <Morning Glory> Early morning guild LFM My brother and I have started a new guild <Morning Glory> to accommodate those of us who have late night work schedules. We are currently raiding from 6am ST to 9am ST on tues/wed/thurs. I will be your raid leader and have had experience leading guilds and raids since vanilla. We are semi hard core with a laid back atmosphere. I want all raiders to be ready to go with food / pots / flasks / enchants etc. 15 min prior to raiding. We also accept casuals and are big on team. On off days we like to pvp and to help guildies get gear. Super laid back fun progression guild. Please send me an in game tell or drop your real id here. My real ID: Exkalibro#1832Tarspur0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Diepgazu and Huskas are Skinning Bots or giant dicks. They would always mount and come for the packs of Ravagers (in Spires of Arak) I would kill and steal the skinning taps from me. I followed them and they both made the same track through the camp every time. They're either really big douches, or they're bots. Either way, everyone should be aware of them.Kigadin0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 [H] (5/7H) read the lore is now recruiting! read the lore is a newly formed PVE focused guild on Mal'Ganis. We have a core group of members featuring several experienced players from top 100 US guilds. We are currently recruiting the following specific classes however we are always seeking talented players for our roster: Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Shadow Priest All applicants must meet the following criteria: -Be able to attend our raid times Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7-11 pm CST -Be 18 years or older -Be extremely knowledgeable of your spec and class -Come into raids fully prepared with flasks, food, potions, and gear fully optimized -Be able to accept constructive criticism We maintain a relaxed and fun atmosphere while working on progression and are looking for those who are interested in the same. If you are interested please message one of the following either in game or through real ID: Slaughterz- Vengeance#1793 Bawol- Bawol#1222 Supahotfiya- Supahot#1367 TurbostixSlaughterz0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 [H] <M A C H I N E> LFM for 20m Roster Realm: Mal'Ganis, US - Central (PvP) Faction: Horde Site: http://the-machine.enjin.com/ Contact Info: pacozetaco#1747 (GM) Fueled#1550 (Officer) Currently 5/7N Highmaul Raid Schedule Tuesday: 6:30pm-10:30pm Central Wednesday: 6:30pm-10:30pm Central Thursday: 6:30pm-10:30pm Central Loot System DKP/Loot Council. Council only comes into play when both players bidding have equal points. Voice Service Ventrilo. A mic is not required, but you must be able to hear. Recruitment Needs Caster DPS 1 WW Monk All exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current needs. Expectations In-depth knowledge of your respective class/role and the ability to apply it to every encounter. This includes all specializations, talent selections, and play styles for your particular class. You must be able to adapt to any situation in a raiding environment. This means responding or reacting to any mechanic in a timely manner. A clear understanding of fight mechanics and overall raid awareness is essential. We expect that you'll make an effort to be a part of the group and contribute to progress both in, and outside of raid. Ideally, we want to make the most of our time spent in a raid. If you take the time to prepare, you'll always be one step ahead. This applies to every player in the raid group, and it's what we expect from everyone. Be on time, prepared, and ready to perform to the best of your ability every raid night. You'll commit to a full time raiding schedule during progression, and aim to uphold a 100% attendance rate. Understand that we challenge ourselves, and have high expectations for each other. You'll find that we're always striving to improve both individually, and as a team. When it comes to raiding, all of us share the same mind set. A Final Note If you're interested in joining, please apply on our site: http://the-machine.enjin.com/Grubert6 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Jeweled Onyx Panther Willing to sell this mount for 75k, please send a tell or message here if interested.Jorins0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Ret, Blood Dk and resto/boomy lf raid guild We are 3 buddies looking for a guild who are serious about raidng but dont have the time to do 2-3 raid times per week. The optimal times for us would be Fridays and Saturdays at night. We are all item level 640+ atm and have 4/7 N HM exp.Eternalflamè1 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Profession Leveling Kits Hey guys. Im going to be selling leveling kits for tailoring, enchanting, alch, eng, bs, jc and scribes <3 All my kits that I do are going for 1-600 except for eng which will go to 1-580. My mats are guaranteed. If something is ever missing you just pm and I will get it to you right away! You also get 4 free neatherweave bags with every kit. That way if your on a new toon you will always have the room for your mats:) I currently have 2 alch kits ready to go. So if your looking for a kit feel free to add me to real id Kristie#1702. Im on most days unless real life steals me away :) Maylen <3Maylèn16 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 LF Late Night Mythic Raiding Guild 643 atm Fury Warrior LF a late night mythic raiding guild. 2-3 days a week anywhere from 12pm-3:30am est. I'm currently only 3/7N, still in search of a guild. I was 10/14H SoO with 12/14H exp before my guild disbanded in Oct/Nov of last year so I decided to take a break from raiding and then when I wanted to start raiding again I've been having trouble finding a guild. I full cleared 11/13H ToT, killed Ra-Den but I never killed Lei Shen or Animus. Early MoP raids I was 11/16H and full cleared 8/8H DS which was the first raid tier I started doing Heroic/Mythic raiding. If you need anymore information please message me in game or add me at Brich1533#1650.Brich0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Goon squad needs to go. Harassment. So, Goon squad does harasses people that cuss in game, They all have the no cuss club addon, Which for a couple reasons is annoying as hell, Do not get me wrong, I think that cussing is something that should be limited, and understand that people can be offended by it. But there IS a language filter. The most ridiculous part of it is that the stuff they have the no cussing add-on spam is more offensive than cuss words. not to mention, It just trolls people automatically. A couple examples of what the spam responses are, I will not include character names. " 2,996 people died in 9/11, and you honor them by swearing? #nocussclub" (This one is particularly offensive, Trying to make jokes about 9/11 victims, This person should be ashamed thinking that swearing is less offensive than making jokes about something so heinous. ) " I didn't for 45 minutes to come on wow and see swear words #nocussclub" There are many more, and much more offensive things that get spammed, Like direct insults, Getting called a and moron, Or other names. but they report people for cussing, ALL the time. spamming the GM's with small issues and trying to get people banned for swearing while in the meantime insulting people. I do not swear much in game, And when i do, Its never in a public channel, But, I find it very irritating that just because another person swears, we have to deal with 10 people spamming that particular channel. Can't see or read other more relevant chat messages. Which is also against the EULA Also, They clearly break the EULA by charging people for membership to the guild. "blizzard does not recognize the transfer of World of Warcraft Accounts or BNET Accounts (each an “Account”). You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. Blizzard owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. Blizzard does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game." If you try to go to the guild webpage, You will see the proof of this happening www.wowgoons.com They are disruptive, annoying, offensive and rude as a whole, I am not pointing out specific players because i know not all of them are like that, but they are a huge disruptive force on this server.Lunchbawks1 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 640 Fury Warrior Looking for a good guild I am a 640ilvl fury warrior that has been playing the game since about 2009. Since then I have played Fury spec 95 percent of the time other than OT in wrath when a tank would miss a raid night. Things I am looking for within a guild are - 7/7 normal. Ready to move onto heroics for sure if not already doing them. - A guild that actually progresses throughout the week. - guild that can work together as a team - mature players that are in their 20s or older. I am 25. - Prefer a guild that raids twice a week on a weekday (possibly even Sunday nights) nights after 7:30pm. - must use vent/raidcall/whatever I'm not looking to join a guild that's newly formed unless the guild is already showing good signs of progression. DPS wise I am able to do around 18-20k on most fights without a problem(and I'm still in mostly heroic dungeon gear). I know my class & my spec very well along with all the high maul raids. The biggest reason I am looking to join a guild is due to the fact I am tired of playing with pugs that can not progress. I am tired of wiping on the same fights over and over. I would just like to join a guild & progress as a team instead. Please leave any information about your guild below if you are interested in a player that is capable of learning quickly, who knows how to not stand in fire, & can work well with others. Thanks.Bladebash2 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Feral druid lf mythic raiding guild I have raided in every xpac with heroic kills. I can raid on thursday-monday, but on friday can't start until 9 EST. Currently 6/7N and 2/7H xp. Prefer a semi-hardcore raiding guild atmosphere. Visions#1355 is my real id. Add me if you have any questions or openings available for trial. Currently 634 ilvl but will go up quickly in the next couple of days.Punannii6 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 (H) <Instability> Now Recruiting! <Instability> is a dedicated gaming community currently setting our sites on World of Warcraft. We reside on Mal’Ganis, representing the Horde faction. We had great success in past WoW expansions (including 3 server first kills and US top 100 in WOTLK) and managed to achieve 4/6 GA in Wildstar before leaving when the game’s future seemed bleak. Our goal is to continue our success and be one of the top US raiding guilds in WoD. Current Recruitment Needs: Recruitment for all classes and spec at the moment is: OPEN Any exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of recruitment needs. Please be aware that we are only seeking raid experienced applicants. Instability is looking for like-minded individuals that will come together to do whatever is needed to put progression first. Egos and drama will not be tolerated. Raid Schedule: Tuesday - Thursday | 8pm to 11:30pm EDT How to Apply: Fill out an application on Instabilitygaming.com About Us: Bottom line: we are dedicated to PvE Raid progression. With this in mind, every decision we make as a guild - from nightly activity, to raid composition, to loot distribution - is devoted to our progress. If conquering raid content alongside other high-end guilds is your motivation in WoW, while putting forth the effort and work it takes to do so in a team environment, then you will be among peers in Instability. Respect comes in many forms. Mutual respect among our members ensures a healthy climate and fun environment. It is the foundation of our success! We expect every teammate to not only receive constructive criticism, but also to give it in a respectful manner that will help us dominate in every game we play. Our reputation is very important to us. You must understand the significance of maintaining professionalism inside and outside of our community. Instability has always been a respected group of gamers and we wish to keep it that way. Performance and teamwork are paramount. Our leadership team has a collective 50+ years of experiencing leading in MMOs. If you want to be challenged, if you play to be the best, if you strive to maximize your understanding of the game, or even if you want to be part of an actively growing community and just hang out and play casually then, WELCOME! Gear Distribution: Loot is distributed by a merit-based officer loot council. We award loot based on many factors including raid attendance, raid performance and previous loot received. We have a complex and extensive attendance/loot tracking system that helps to insure our decisions are always just. Guild Progression is #1 when it comes to distributing loot. Contact Us: Contact Basics, Bas, Chutia, Kento, Vanqster, Mortachi, or Wadafruck in game or by private message on the Instability forums with any questionsVanqster14 Dec 13, 2014