Mal'Ganis

Nov 24, 2014 Glowing Taladite Pendant of the Fireflash WTT MY GLOWING TALADITE PENDANT OF THE FIREFLASH (ilvl 640) FOR THE TANK EQUIVALENT (bonus armor and versatility?) Stats for my pendant are: +103 STR +155 STAM +52 CRIT +78 HASTE Reply here or in game! Cheers!Andru1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Any decent PvP guilds on Mal'Ganis? I've been searching trade for even a half decent PvP guild for months and ive yet to find anything. With the new season starting soon i'm hoping something will come up here in forums... 2k player last season on lock, and shammy, Plan on maining this Spriest this season. Just need a guild with a 2k core RBG group i'm tired of floating around trade teams and Oqueue.Vampiricpain0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 RDruid/ GDruid LF raiding guild LF a guild that raids start after 11:30 MST Weeknights and open on the weekends Experienced raider all the way back to Vanilla, hit me up in game if you have questions gusto#1905 or mainly I'll be on RootziRootzi1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 (H) Demon Soul recruiting healers Demon Soul is recruiting competent healers for Highmaul raiding, We have been a guild since Cata, we have mythic experienced officers, and we raid Wed>Thur>Fri, sometimes only 2 days a week. 8:30pm-11:30pm server. If you want to know more please leave a comment, or add me in game Gandolf#1775 We will run a few heroics with you, get to know you, as you get to know us, if the chemistry is right we look forward to having you in our ranks! Thank you.Faragö1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 [H] LF Ranged DPS, 8-11pm EST Quick Info Raids Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST Mythic Content Mature Atmosphere, Stable Group Skilled (leadership cleared 14/14H SoO 25 prior to mythic release) Light Schedule - Focused, Fun Raiding! Class Needs: Ranged DPS: All Heals: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman *Strong players regardless of class need are encouraged to inquire. Whisper any member, reply here or add me to realID: Kep#1911 More Information Precarious Ledge is primarily a raiding guild located on Thrall, a PVE EST server. Definitions of guilds, especially in terms of progression or intentions are largely subjective. Words like “progressive, hardcore, casual” cannot be used to define Precarious Ledge, as we are sometimes all and sometimes none of these things. We strive to accomplish what we can in a short raid week. We champion guild chemistry over progression, but never at the expense of it. On one hand, we simply want to enjoy the game, and the content it has to offer. We want to do this on a lighter schedule, with stable, mature people who are socially accessible. On the other hand, we are interested in playing with people who understand what it takes to achieve boss kills in today’s MMO climate. This means we look for raiders who have a history of progression, who show an understanding of their character and optimization, who have computers and internet connections capable of large-format (20 to 30-person) raids and who have the ambition to succeed. We look for players who are committed to preparing outside of raid time, as we hold this in such high regard: we do not like our time wasted, so we will not waste yours. We do not have a restrictive age policy. The leadership is in their 40's with deep experience in MMO's, we know what it takes to achieve success, we welcome friends and family not only into the guild but into our lower-difficulty raids as well. If you have any questions please reach out to any member, thank you!Kep0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Blacksmithing Kit LF 1-600 BS Kit. Message me in game or reply here. Cheers!Andru0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Blacksmithing Kit LF 1-600 BS Kit. Message me in game or reply here. Cheers!Andru0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 <H> Mal'Ganis T 8-10, W 7-10, Thur 730-10 CST Hello all, <Lumpy Nards> of Mal' Ganis is looking for competent raiders to join a fresh but experienced guild of former raiders and raid leaders looking to push through WoD Mythic Content! Recruiting Any RDPS DPS warrior Raid Times - CST time zone Tuesday 8-10pm cst Wednesday 7-10pm cst Thursday 7:30-10pm cst Add #Rob1804 or #Kbuns1270Rob2 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 (H) < Softer Worser Weaker > Recruiting! Hi! My name's Zenarrian. I'm a Fury/Prot Warrior and officer of <Softer Worser Weaker>! I've played since I was young during Vanilla and didn't raid untill I was a man! (jk) <Softer Worser Weaker> Was founded by the 3(5) best friends anyone could ever have! We are a laid back guild who loves joking around. Faint of heart need not apply! MUST HAVE BACKBONE! Our raiding is very serious business though. Our Raid Schedule (Server Time!) Tues @ 10:30 Server Wed @ 10:30 Server Sun @ 9:30 Server (We'll probably be raiding for 2-3 hours during progression and possibly more on Sundays and regress as time goes on.) We're currently recruiting all classes and specs for our Guild! Mainly looking for: Tons of Ranged DPS! A few healers A few melee DPS (and possibly a) Offtank (with offspec) NEED NOT APPLY! If you're interested! Please whisper me or any of the following in-game for a live interview! (Be Prepared!) - Zenarrian or Phanci#1802 - Reeuq - SaitusZenarrian0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 ele shaman seeking for raid group for WoD exp hey im looking for a raiding group that will start raids around 9 est time til 12... please send me message in gameSlyverqt0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Hardcore Hunter Looking For Laid Back Life Very experienced HM raider (13/13 and 12/14 past two tiers) looking for something fast paced yet not time consuming. Looking for 2-3 night per week with some like-minded individuals who value their time enough to get sh*t done. I believe in a having a good time as long as everyone is prepared and ready to go. A type personality who is probably harder on himself than anyone else could ever be. Have served as officer and raid co-leader.Sherma1 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 WTB Heroic Dungeon Runs .. looking to buy a night of heroic dungeon runs :) with loot btag Cold#1193 SpriestExorcìst0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Do you need a Mistweaver for Mythic? Hi everyone! I've been scouring the forums the last couple days, but have been unsuccessful in my attempts to find a mythic oriented raiding guild. I'm looking for a guild that is in need of a Mistweaver Monk. ABOUT I have been playing since the release of TBC and have mained several different classes throughout my experience with WoW. Generally, I've played a healer throughout endgame content. I have explicit knowledge in playing... MW Monks, Holy Paladins and Disc Priests. Back in WotLK I was apart of the server second kill of Lich King on 10HM, while maining a Holy Paladin. I have killed every endgame boss (other than Panda Content due to lack of interest, and thus PvP'd) before launch of new content, and feel that I excel with a group that not only wants to down content, but that puts in as much effort as time constraints allow. WHAT I CAN OFFER I am looking for a mythic oriented guild that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays at ~5:30PM - 8PM CST (server time). I am timely, and will always make raid times. I optimize my character to the best of my ability. (which includes flasking, pre-pots & food) I come prepared. I follow directions. If you are interested in a Mistweaving Monk that knows his stuff, please contact me via this forum. Thanks in advance!!Orthku0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 <Noon>Mythic Recruitment, 2 Day Raiding Week. <Noon> is a Horde Mythic Raiding Guild on Mal'Ganis and open to recruitment for ALL who meet the requirements listed down below. Our leadership mainly consists of members who have peaked at TOP US 100/50 during their play time. During that time, we were in college and could allot extra time to farming and dreadfully long raiding nights. We still enjoy playing this game and would like to model ourselves as a semi casual guild. We started the guild when some of us came back for the latter half of Panda Land. <Noon> was formed around August of 2014 and we spent around 3-4 weeks as a start up clearing 5/14 bosses in a 10 man Heroic group. We will be starting off fresh and can play competitively relative to our play time. See expectations below. We raid two nights a week to promote less stress and a relaxed environment. We believe keeping the rhythm attentive and serious when necessary, but also enjoy having a fun. Most of us are old friends and have played this game with each other for years. We do ask that anyone considering playing with us take raiding time seriously. We don't ask for much here. See Below, Requirements, Expectations, Needs, Process, and misc info. == **What we expect for those interested in joining our Core.** •You must be at LEAST item level 560. (No current requirement for WoD) •Your gear MUST be enchanted and gemmed appropriately. •You must have Ventrilo. •Attendance - If you sign up, be there. We don't ask for much. Two nights a week should be doable for anybody. Most of us work full time M-F. [We understand real life obligations come first. No call no shows will not be tolerated. Please inform ahead of the scheduled time so we may plan ahead.] •Expectations: These are few but highly regarded, as most are outlined above. We raid twice a week and expect you to be on for 90% of it. Our members are very competitive and we expect you to perform at a high level. Given our short period of time every week, playing at a sub par level will not go over well with us. That said, we also understand extenuating circumstances. Just show up with a game winning attitude and you will be rewarded. == HOW DO JOIN? Accepting all classes as trial atm. Contact Member for details. 1. See contact information, contact anyone who may currently be online. Membership requirements and process WILL change in WoD. == Schedule: Raiding Times and Days are tentative during rebuilding process. Current raid/schedule: (CST) Central Standard Time from 8:00PM -11:30PM Tuesday/Thursday. Questions/Inquiries: Kathese#1379 or Psuedo#1212 Casuals Welcome.Kalashnik67 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Dungeon instance issues? Been booted twice in a row from them in the middle of a fight. Everyone gets booted all at once. What's going on?Hornishaman2 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Looking for PvE Guild For the next 3 months I'll be able to play almost anyday at any time. I'm a warrior tank. I should be moving to this server anytime soon.Vaing0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Where my Nakk farmin Bros at? F nakk. Oh yes, youre all sleeping. :pWobbles0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Feral - LF mythic raiding guild Eclipz - Mythic raiding feral druid transfer from Barthilas. Currently 630 ilvl and climbing. Feel free to message me in game or add Seismic#1769.Eclipz0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 WW Monk - LF Raiding Guild I'll keep it short and sweet, but I'm a newly mained WW monk looking for a solid progression guild. Raidleader of a guild for last part of ToT and into H SoO before having to quit. Will have 100 by next week. I'm a laid-back 22 year old. Suits and finance during the day, sweatpants/frosted flakes/WoW during the evening. Very competent, min-max, good sense of humor, personable. Would love to hear from yall (yes,dallas texas)! Get ahold of me here or in-game. Thanks.Wind0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Warlock Since Vanilla LF Raiding Guild aGigeth0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 <H> Demon Soul, LF Mythic capable raiders Demon Soul is recruiting dedicated players to fill our last spots as we progress through Highmaul content. Our goal is to clear all content on heroic and mythic difficulties. We are offering 1 week trial periods where we will run heroic dungeons, get to know you, as you get to know us. We are not a hard core raiding guild, but we definitely will not put up with BS. We are going to raid Wed, Thur, Fri 8pm-1130pm server. Leave me a message on here, or add my on battle.net Gandolf#1775.Faragö1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 <Dedicated now recruiting> new mythic raiding Dedicated is a new mythic raiding guild led by experienced raiders. We want raiding to be fun, but also stay competitive with current content. To meet this goal we need raiders who can learn content quickly, and learn not to make the same raid mechanic mistakes over and over again. This guild is newly formed with a few friends so not very many people in the guild at the moment. I ask that only people with serious interest and patience contact me, as it will take a few weeks to build a solid core group. Currently recruiting: Tanks-med Healers- High Dps- High Must have prior heroic experience and vent. We will not carry anyone in this guild. If you continue to make mistakes then you will be replaced. 21 years of age and up required. Post info about yourself on forum or send in game mail to Punannii if interested. Raid times: Thursday/Friday/Sunday 9PM EST to 1AM EST.Punannii1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 how long have you been on Mal'Ganis I've been on this server for 3 expansions this one makes its number 4. I have never had a queue time except for this expansion. Be it the time i have had makes it worth the wait i still don't get why this is any different than any other expac. blizz can we please get an answer.Wagedwar13 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 <Accidents Happen> 2N - LF Tank and DPS <Accidents Happen> is recruiting for our 20 man Mythic team! We are a semi-hardcore 6-hour a week raiding guild of highly skilled individuals. We encourage our raiders to have fun during raids however with such a short schedule efficiency is the key. ToT: US 101, top 5 in the world for 2 nights a week. SoO: top 10 in the world for 2 nights a week at the time of killing heroic Thok. We are recruiting solid DPS, and a tank for a light raiding schedule, that means you need to know your stuff. How to maximize your class, good raid awareness and being adaptable on the fly. Our raid times are: Monday / Tuesday nights from 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST. Come be a part of the dangerous fun! To apply, visit www.accidentshappenonmalganis.com or speak to me in game - Xarkia (shamps#1857)Xarkia0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Mal'Ganis down! Riot!!!Mâdcute48 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Mal'Ganis Up cant get on character select. Server is up, but game is frozen on either character selection screen, Or if you get past that part, seems to freeze on loading screen!Twistedfox0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Mal'Ganis why you do dis plsKanye1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Mal'Ganis Offline !!!!Koridoom6 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Mal' Ganis... Ferguson of WoW Id rather be in fergietown than on this turd serverManicor1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Four raiders looking for a Mythic Guild. We are four friends that have been together for some time now and are looking to be part of a guild and contribute rather than run our own. We are high level players that are looking for a Mythic guild that isn't too hardcore. We are looking for consistency most of all. Raid times must be between 8:30pm and 12:30am server Prot/Ret Paladin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/%C3%90ap/simple Disc/Holy/Shadow Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Xynas/simple Resto/Ele Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/S%C3%AErshiftalot/simple Enhancement/Rest Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Xybaby/simple Xybaby can Also run Monk tank main instead if need be http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Xyfu/simple or Contact us ingame Dap#1785 Pyro#1179 userxyruss#1391 ElPenguino#1908Ðap3 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 [H] <Lumpy Nards> LFM Mythic! Hello all, Lumpy Nards of Mal' Ganis is looking for competent raiders to join a fresh but experienced guild of former raiders and raid leaders looking to push through WoD Mythic Content! We are in need of all DPS and Healers of all kind. Raid Times - CST time zone Tuesday 8-10pm cst Wednesday 7-10pm cst Thursday 7:30-10pm cst http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=euchm6jrrycox5sfl88i00000000000000000000 End Goal Raid Comp Wise. Add #Rob1804 for inquiry!Phurbie7 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Are you braindead blizz? Put the honor vendors some place else. I've had enough q times.Nammat2 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 LET ME OFF MAL'GANIS Seriously I have never had issues like this!! I transferred to mal'ganis to play with friends before the xpac and now I cant even play my main. I even put my boosted 90 onto mal'ganis. Please do something for the countless people who are unable to play the game since basically launch. I really cant understand why this is even happening. FIX YOUR SERVER, LET US PLAY or LET ME OFF MAL'GANIS!!!6 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 H<Vintage>25 US-Mal'Ganis 14/14H Wed/Thu/Mon H<Vintage> on US-Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting for our 14/14H 25-man raid team! <Vintage> is an adult guild of working professionals with a friendly, calm, mature raid environment and a light schedule to ensure we have plenty of time for family, friends, and real life too! Get your hard mode fix without a hard mode schedule! We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. Current SoO Heroic Progression: 14/14 HM - US #112 (25s) - (#8 US among 9 hour per week guilds) Strong DPS - We want you! Strong Healers - We want you! Strong Tank - We are sorta full but if you can also rock dps, we are always looking for a third tank option to rotate in with our main tanks We always consider exceptional players with sufficient raid experience who are looking for a stable and fun raid environment and light schedule. Please apply at: http://www.vintageraiding.com! If you have any questions about our guild, raid team, or anything else, please feel free to contact our recruitment officers: In-game: Nhat-Malganis, Raiid-Mal'Ganis, Chi-Mal'Ganis Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144, Eric#12226, Chi#1331Raiid119 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Demon Soul has opened its doors to the public <Demon Soul> is currently recruiting raiders for early PvE content. No application needed or anything crazy but if you want a friendly guild, with experienced officers, we are opening our doors for 1 week trial periods. In that one week we will run Heroic dungeons with you, get to know you as a person on TS, talk about your expectations, our expectations, and go from there. Currently all spots are open but not for long! So if you're interested message me on here, in game, and I will get back to you.Faragö0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Ashran Was way more fun before they merged realms qqAshran8 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Kel'Thuzad Shall Dominate Thee!!!! Ashran shall belong to the Alliance!!!!Deodan2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 top 100 ranked DPS war LF WoD raid guild. Hey guys, I'm Hiziwuza, a deeply competitive DPS warrior and I am looking for a raid guild to play with during WoD. Let me tell you a bit about myself before I get into what I'm looking for. I last raided competitively in Dragon Soul when I was a member of Odyssey (Mug'thol). During my time with them we achieved top 150US heroic deathwing, I believe, and I was able to rank permanently on world of logs on a few fights. I picked up casual raiding again in MoP with a guild called Fair Enough on arthas which was a great experience but not a perfect fit for me. I'm back now for the duration of WoD and hopefully further, although I've always struggled with the 8-12 month farm that comes at the end of every expansion. I've always been a very competitive player and I give 110% at all times. Even if it's something as simple as switching from fury to arms for trash and then back again for a boss, I will always be dishing out as much DPS as I can manage. I love my new talent vigilance which allows me to give a 30% dmg reduction to a player and I constantly keep it on cooldown via a mouseover macro. I often train on dummies to perfect my rotation and allow myself to execute it to near perfection while observing raid mechanics. My ideal guild is semi-hardcore and raids 9-12 hours per week with an emphasis on quality over quantity. I'm flexible on this but 9-12 hrs is definitely my sweet spot. I'm in EST on a pretty typical 9-5 schedule so something like 8-11, 8-12, 9-12, is best. I would love to have at least 1 raid happen on the weekend at some time, but ultimately I'm very flexible for the right guild. If I sound like a good fit for your guild, I'd love to discuss things further. You can leave a message here but I prefer to be reached in-game @ Dan#11764. Thanks! Best, HiziHiziwuza2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 cant log in? I cant get past the character screen.. ugh get it togethorFionor6 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 que times today How are the que times today? I am at work and just wondering if i should have my wife que me up later today.Galdeth7 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Slooooow Doooown Have you learned nothing from the PandasAuriuus2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 @Beastwatch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw0MBr0Y5x0Ashran1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Character not found Anyone else having this issue? It hangs at about 95% loaded and then eventually gives me the 'Character not found' error.Perelm2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Attention poopsockers and dungeon exploiters Get your Depends-wearing asses off the server so other people - who pay the same amount to play this game as you do - can also play without having to sit through a 5000 person queue to do it...Velectri1 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 experienced hunter LF mythic raid guild Message me in game if you have any questions thanks.Divine0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Personal Loot is the worst. Amirite? Edit: At least is LFDLonganimity1 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 LF late(ish) raiding guild. Hey I've been playing wow pretty much as long as it's been on the shelves. At one point or another I've played every class at max level. Over the past few years my RL schedule has been more and more demanding and I've stopped raiding because of it. Now that it's settled back down and my kid is a bit older my schedule has been more stable and I would like to get into raiding again. I've raided MC, BWL and AQ in vanilla pretty seriously. In BC it was more casual and mainly just did the Kara, gruuls and mags runs. Come WotLK it got back into hardcore and was downing everything up to ulduar regularly. Cata was BWD and BoT, and the humid broke apart during DS. Since then I've been very casual, doing LFR all I could due to not having a set schedule at home. I've got a lot of 90s, and am willing to play almost any of them for the right group. I would really really prefer Mage, hunter or DK which I've played by far the most. I'm looking for a guild that is raiding 2 or 3 nights a week, but starting at 9 server (8 MST) to be able to spend time with my family before game time. I don't care if we wipe for 3 hours a night as long as we are having fun and progressing somewhat on the fights. I would love to end up killing it on mythic, but am just as happy doing heroics or even normals as long as it's with people who are fun. Reply here or PST if this sounds like it might fit with your guild. Thanks.Qabriel0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Sorry guys. I broke it. Woops. My big stubbly feet tripped the power cord. Muh bad.Hunkidory0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Looking for a Mythic raid spot in WoD? Join Narwhals on Fire! Our pod has positions open and we'd like to hear from you. We are a fun loving group of players who keep in touch in and out of game. Many of our players are ages 26+ and have families and work obligations so we have a less demanding raid schedule; 2 nights a week, 9pm to 12am EST. We will be updating our schedule once we fill out our roster (moving to 20 man from 10 man) and we do our best to be flexible with raid times. Our talented team progressed up to 11/14 HSoO pre 6.0 before taking a break until the expansion. We come prepared and read up on fights/strategies so we can make the most of our time when raiding. Enjoy these great benefits as part of our team: Guild paid repairs for raiders Raiding materials provided(flasks,enchants,pots etc) Ventrilo Server provided Forums provided Please visit us at www.narwhalsonfire.com. Applicants can use this URL to apply after creating an account: http://www.narwhalsonfire.com/categories/applications Thanks for checking us out!Dotshu5 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Dark Portal Hearth TCG Selling!! I am selling the Dark Portal Hearth tcg code if you want to make a offer you can pst on my character faquer, or you can add my battle tag which is Spacemonkey#1299Khabi0 Nov 17, 2014