Mal'Ganis

Aug 8, 2014 LF BS Leveling Kit -- PST in game pls PST me with your price and how I go about getting it... BS leveling kit Seyel, in game or on my alt SeyluxSeyel0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 580 DK Tank 13/14H xp LF mornings/late night I have killed up to 11/14 on heroic and have attempts on Siegecrafter and Paragons. I'm looking for a guild with experience up to Spoils(minimum) and up to attempts on Heroic Garrosh. I definitely do not wish to hold any 14/14H guilds back. I'm more than willing to buy a faction change and a server change. I just want a group I can be a part of on weekdays either before 4 p.m. or after 10 p.m. EST, and anytime on the weekends. My Battle Tag is Fatman001#1731, please contact me whenever you can! --I'll also be checking back here!Roanauk0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 9/14 HM guild LF Core Tank Hey everyone. My guild is on Illidan, but i am trying other servers in search for a tank. We are a 9/14 HM guild with excellent pulls on heroic spoils. The spot has an immediate opening. I would prefer a prot paladin, but any class will be considered. We raid T, W, Th 6-9 pm central time (server time on Illidan). Please have similar experience - however skilled player with less xp will be considered. Please leave your info here. The guild will pay for transfer for the right person.Bearrari2 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 Is Your Guild Dead? WoW subs are down nearly 50% since WOTLK and many guilds are slowing wasting away as more and more players unsub to await Warlords. Not all players want to unsub though, as there may be a few more things they may want to get done. But if your guild is dead, dying, or you just want something new, look no further than : <AND MANY WHELPS> Mal'Ganis US-Horde We plan daily guild activities including: Inhouse Wargames Trivia Nights with prizes Raids Xmog Runs Achievement Runs and many others!We have an active raiding team that is recruiting as we have not been immune to the declining subs. Any member can invite, so just look up "and many whelps" on the social tab and ask for an invite!Prïde0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Mal'ganis down for another 2 hours Blizzard is horrible at time estimates.Vyrel42 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 So Im scared now..... I check the server forums with no news about Mal'Ganis and I just now happened to notice that all my toons on Mal Ganis are not showing on my list of characters that I possess......I am starting to be concerned.Darthpogo5 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Raid Lockouts Reset (SoO Heroic at least) Check that out - we can raid twice this week! If you cleared, that is.Blackbettyy4 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 So RIP Mal'Ganis Looks like they just removed the server from the realm list. THE WORLD IS OVER! /cryDurusdominae13 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Server's Up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_82FXt2SB8Fél1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Low pop? Why is Mal'Ganis a low pop server now, where did everyone go?Tankyusomuch1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Your momma .... Your momma is so huge Mal'ganis is no longer able to be seen on the realm selection page.Shovel1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 570 Hunter Looking For Normal Raiding Guild 570 Item Level Hunter looking for normal raiding guild that wants to clear hard modes in the future. I'm an experienced player, I have taken a 8 month break from progression raiding. I cleared 14/14 normal SoO and a few heroic bosses before stopping. I'd like to get back into raiding normals and find a good group of people to play with and then eventually dive into hardmodes again once I get more comfortable. Post here if you need any more information. Thanks.Slohar4 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 ~2400 xp warlock lf pvp guild Hey guys, just started playing again. I'll be 90 in a day or so- looking for a pvp guild to gear up with and do arenas.Fél0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 LF Flex guild with Normal progression Me and 5 frds are looking for a flex to normal guild. I have a 565 lock and a 550 disc priest and my frds are around 530-550. My frds have 2-3 tanks and 2-3 heals and the rest dps. We are mature casual raiders that don't want to have to pug fails anymore. Hmu ingame or comment here.Superskrúll5 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 11/14h exp, 565 disc looking to sub I can't commit to a raid night, but I can sub occasionally during the week or some weekend days if I'm in town. I have a 582 resto druid and my guild is 11/14 heroic, so I know all the fights from a healing perspective. If your interested, just email me: sub@dh09.33mail.com and I'll let you know if I can make it. Please include some information on the raid (time, what you epext to clear that night, what you typically clear, etc) Thanks!Klozecall1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 550 FDK LF Morning raiding guild As the topic says I'm looking for a new raiding home. I work nights and will be for the foreseeable future so I need to find a good raiding guild that raids in the Mornings. I have plenty of raiding xp and some heroic xp across the last few xpacs. My hope is to find a great grp of players that are mature and fun to make my permanent home. I have several 90s and I am skilled at both dps and healing. I am possibly willing to fill different roles if I can find the right guild to call home. I have not decided who I will main for warlords yet although I am leaning towards my DK. Please feel free to add me in game if interested XxFEENOMxX#1967 thanks.Thänätøs1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Guild Recruitment (Jaded Reality) We are a new guild to the server with the determination to push progression during WoD. We have limited spots open as of now but hope to expand to a second 10m team soon. We are in need of an ele sham that has good raid awareness and a moderate amount of experience. We do require that you have vent and know your class to the best of your ability (ie: stats, rotation, awareness of mechanics). Currently we are 2/14h in SoO and will continue with heroic progression as soon as our roster is full with people that show up consistently. To add to that, and casual is welcome as of now to help level up the guild as well (5 more levels to go as of now). Please message me (Osìiris) in game for potentially joining! My battle tag is Osiris#1225-Osìiris0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 That hunter Crush Why do u run around Yelling "SPEED BOOST YO"Køry0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 LF Weekend guild -Small group/Quality players Hey there my friends and I are looking for a weekend based guild. We're interested in ALL content of the game PvE/PvP. We'd like to find a guild for raiding, RBGs and arenas finishing up this expansion and preparing for WoD. We are confident in our play styles and classes. We can play basically anything, some of us have multiple 90s on Mal'Ganis. Mains are: Disc/Holy Priest Arms/Prot Warrior Surv/MM Hunter Ele Shaman If you have more questions please contact me in game. I will try and check this post as often as I can but best bet would be to add me in game and chat there. Belle#1386. Thanks so much for your time.Perkybubbles2 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 <Shock> New guild recruiting for Normal SoO. <Shock> [1] Mal'Ganis (PvP) Horde Central Time High Population We are a brand new guild looking for all types of classes for normal and eventually heroic mode progression to finish off MoP. Officer positions are also available. Raid Times are: Tuesday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm Wednesday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm 10.5 hrs of raiding per week and we expect an attendance rate of at least 80%. I'm trying to get a group of people that are laid back but also take PVE seriously. We have a vent server which every player will use to raid. DBM is required. About me: I've been playing WoW since the end of Vanilla and really got into raiding around Wotlk. I have Heroic progression since Wotlk. The reason why I'm starting a new guild? Previous guild fell apart earlier this year due to being bored and I always seem to be the one left standing alone raiding with other guilds. So now I want to start a guild fresh and pull of people that are truly interested in the same goal as I; progression raiding. Applying: You can contact me via in-game mail at Xoss-Mal'Ganis. Or at b-tag #BubbaGUMP2213 and I will hold applications online.Xoss1 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 <Uprisen> 10m 11/14 Heroic Uprisen 10m 11/14 Heroic progressing on Heroic Siegecrafter - Mal'Ganis Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/8270/ WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Uprisen/rating.tier16_10 Website: http://uprisenguild.enjin.com/ - Our old website is now gone and we've been working on getting this one updated and ready to go, hopefully it will be finished within the next week or so. We're looking for ranged DPS > Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Hunter preferred but will look at any skilled and experienced player - We are full on melee, we have 3 full time melee and are not looking to add any additional melee. Must be 570+ with cloak and at least 8/14 heroic Who we are: We used to be part of a 25m raid guild that was 8/14 and progressing on heroic spoils, but due to problems with leadership - i.e. the Gm and RL started dating and moved in with each other and it just went downhill after that - so we started this guild with the primary core of our old guild. Most of us have been playing with eachother for about a year now and are very easy going, we will sit in mumble and chit chat for hours after raids and are all pretty laid back. Most of us are in the 20-35 range and like to joke around with our fellow raiders. We can be crude at times and as such you must not be easily offended - we do not resort to bigotry or racism etc. What we are looking for: No drama, we aren't looking for someone who constantly has issues or constantly complains about having to do mechanics - for example belts on Siegecrafter - We are all heroic raiders and have an expectation that you know your class inside and out - We are not going to teach you how to play, however we will help wherever we can - and are willing and able to do mechanics and will actually take the time and effort to research some of the mechanics on the bosses. We are getting to the end of the tier where the bosses are very complex and having to explain every single individual mechanic is just not worth the time during a raid. You are expected to learn the fights - at least in a basic level and understand the primary mechanics Now that that's out of the way, our raid times are as follows: Tues - 8pm - 11pm Server Wed - 8pm - 11pm Server Thurs - 8pm - 11pm Server Loot: We use a loot council system for all new bosses downed. For instance if a piece of loot drops the people that want the item would post what they are currently using and if the item is their BiS to raid chat, myself and the other officer will then discuss who gets the item. We do not use this system to gear ourselves out, we just want to make sure that every item that drops goes to the person that needs it the most and will benefit the raid most. If you have any further questions you can contact me in game on my Battle Tag: Yazashmadia#1215Retsurai2 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 5/14H Exp. Lock LF a Raiding Guild The topic pretty much says it all, now lemme write down a few things: I've been away from WoW during the whole Pandaria expansion, returning during the few last weeks of Throne of Thunder and playing my way through Siege until december, where I reached 5/14H by pugging around back in day. I've recentely came back playing and I'm interested on finding myself a group again. My greatest issue is: since I don't live in North America, the standart 8-11 PM ST schedule won't work for me because I can only be home by night at 9 PM ST during the week without any delays. Other than than, I'm mostly free on weekends. Should you wish to contact me in-game, my battletag is GustavoCosta#1899. Thanks in advance!Weil0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Friends looking for Raid group in WOD Just wanted to see if there were any guilds recruiting for raiders in WOD. Currently there are 3 of us, Holy Priest(9/14 heroic on a Resto Druid), Enhance shammy(no raiding experience in this expansion), Warlock(14/14 N experience). We all decided to take a break from the game and we are currently able to raid together if we can find a home. We are interested in a guild that has experience with pushing content as we have all been in heroic progression guilds in past expansions. Our interest in raiding is not to great for this current content however, we would like to get to a quick start in WOD. Please add me or leave a reply here if you are interested. battle tag Arq#1210Anuja2 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 Looking for the owner(s) of these names: I am looking for the owner or owners of these two names: Nicholas (Less than Level 10 on an active account) Nick (Not recently active Level 71 in the inactive guild <shut up>) If you know who has these names, or you own them, I'd be willing to pay very well for them (and pay a finder's tip as well)! Thanks!Epic39 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 Shadow Priest (Disc OS) looking for CM group Former hardcore raider looking to find a group to roll through the CMs with. Don't have experience with them yet, but I play well and learn quickly. I think I've got all the consumables I'd need - Klaaxi Ambers, food, flasks, invis. pots, etc. Anyone interested in forming something over the next few weeks? I'd like to earn this stuff instead of buying CM clears.Leobentobox0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 <Phage> 14/14N Recruiting <Phage> (14/14N) is recruiting RELIABLE players, all roles, for our core raid team. We'd like 565+ as we are starting heroic progression. Raid times are Tues, Thurs, Sun - 7pm until 10pm server. Please ensure you will be able to attend all three raid times. We would like to convert to 25 man as soon as possible and plan to continue raiding in WoD. We offer guild repairs and use Mumble for voice communication. Socials and levelers are always welcome! We're a pretty laid back bunch. :) If you have any questions or would like to join us, please message Laelina in game or add Laelina#1649 in battle net.Laelina4 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 WTB Ghost Iron Ore WTB Ghost Iron Ore 35g a stack up to 85 stakcs. COD meLegrot0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 Looking for Weekend Raiding Guild! Hey all, I am a 555 Mage, my main is 12/14 heroic, i know all the bosses heroic and normal, I am looking for a weekend group since my main raids tues - thurs 7 45 to 11 est, I am currently horde on area 52, but i would change to alliance and realms for a good group! so plz post a reply down below or add Velimus#1753 if you are interested!Elitemagê0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 WTB 14/14 or 13/14h SoO Looking to buy a full or partial clear. Would like to buy the runs with other methods besides gold that would be equal to or greater than gold. Add Codedarms#1669 to discussKoriala3 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 Looking for a Guild (any suggestions?) My Schedule times that I would be available: Mon-Thurs any time between 9:00 am -12 am PST Fri-Sun any time after 5:00 pm PST When did I first start playing WOW: I first started playing “WOW” back in 2010 as a freshman in college but never took it seriously until about a month ago now I'm currently a lvl 63 Death Knight Tank. About me: I am average person who enjoys playing “WOW” and I am not always up to standards has some guilds would like people to be, but I do work on getting my characters up to the standards and it might just take me a while. I would like to find a guild that is casual, fun, does things together, have guild activities, raiding (when I get to lvl 90), instances, battlegrounds, helping each other out, NO DRAMA, and no one under a certain age (I am not sure here; 18+). They might be people to, but I would like a mature group of people. I work has a Office Assistant at my college so there might be days that I may not be able to make raids when i am up to the level needed. My family life come first but there a raid going on I make sure that nothing infers. I am in my early 20s. I am not in a raiding scenario yet but i study how to play the , so that if i got into a raid group or team I would do my best and the best of my ability in playing my character’s.Noctislucius0 Aug 4, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 fresh horde enhance shammy looking for home Freshly dinged 90 from boost looking for a home with help gearing to do siege normal or even heroic. Willing to switch to restore or elemental. Also looking for PvP groups all late night.Windthis2 Aug 4, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM gold As title says I'm looking to buy 9/9 CM gold. Willing to pay 70k. Hit me up at Requiem#1692 30k upfront, 45k after all is said and done. I walk away with some achievs, armor and a mount while you walk away with a decent chunk of money that's really too high to begin with.Reides0 Aug 4, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 10/14 H I lvl 576 Hunter Hello , I had to leave my last guild. there was a conflict in the raid times. so i am looking for a Heroic Raiding Guild that raids starting after 9 pm server time. If you believe that i would be a good fit for your team my battle Tag is Horgg#1278. I look forward to hearing for you.Horgg2 Aug 4, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 Remove Please Not neededDream0 Aug 4, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 [H]<Should be Studying> (11/14H) LFM for WoD Should be Studying (Mal'Ganis US) is a guild that is playing together as a raid group since 2011 (Firelands). We are a guild with a relaxed environment. We like to raid, have fun, and grab some purple items along the way. However, we are relaxed before the boss pull, cause after that we want to see everyone focused on getting the s*** done. We are looking for committed raiders to join us for WoD, for Mythic progression. We are looking for ranged dps and healers. We are currently not looking for melee or tanks. If you have yet to choose your class for WoD, that will not be a problem, just let us know that you are interested in joining the guild. We are still raiding and farming 11/14H every week. If you wanna trial and join us now, let us know. Raid times: Wed/Thu/Sun 8:30-11:30 eastern time BTag: Dexter#1725 Website: www.sbsguild.comBulldexter0 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 <Heart of the Cards> Selling Garrosh 25H <Heart of the Cards> is now selling Garrosh Hellscream 25M H kills. This includes: Kor'kron Juggernaut MOUNT Hellscream's Downfall TITLE all LOOT (excluding guild-needed wf pieces) Cutting Edge: Garrosh 25H FEAT OF STRENGTH A chance at a Heroic Heirloom contact: itsyaboy#1591 or message me in game for more information, pricing, or to schedule a time. KILLS WILL BE DONE WEDNESDAYS AT 9 PM SERVER. Spots available: 8/6/2014 0 8/13/2014 1 8/20/2014 2 Come buy your kill from the 2nd fastest guild in the U.S.! THIS IS ONLY FOR HEROIC GARROSH 25. WE HAVE DECIDED AS A GUILD TO NEVER SELL FULL CLEARS SORRY. ONLY FOR GOLD, NO TRADES OR OTHER FORMS OF CURRENCY ACCEPTED.Itsyaboy6 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 WTB Junkboxes As the title says, I'm interested in purchasing some Junkboxes to cut down on the manual farming I have to do. Price negotiable, please contact me if interested in selling at battletag: Myst#1540Mysteria0 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 [H] WTB 14/14N or 13/14H Not sure if anyone sells 14/14 normal runs these days but I am willing to buy one of either. Add me in-game with your price and availability, the sooner the better. Malakov#1436Malakhov1 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 Morning Raiding Guild LFM for SoO/WoD Hello, <Excellence> Moring Raiding Guild is preparing for WoD and are openly recruiting all Classes for WoD. What we are looking for are exceptional Raiders that will be ready to Raid in the Mornings. What we expect is that you know your class that you are going to play in WoD inside and out. Currently we are still working on HM SoO and are 10/14HM and could still use a few extra fillers to finish it off with us. Raid Times and Days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 8am-11am CST. Contacts: Me Acargan Smushie NimblessTsukiumi1 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 LFM Friends Hey Mal'Ganis! Just came back to the game about 2 weeks ago and needless to say, I'm hooked again. I can't wait for Draenor to drop. I started playing this game nearly 7 1/2 years ago, and my lifestyle is much different now then it was (responsibilities) which has rendered me to a casual player. I've had my fair share of hardcore raiding, pvp, and progression in previous expansions and now I'm just looking for a good time. Back when I was thoroughly addicted to this game I had a nice group of friends to chat with all day on ventrilo, but not anymore. What I'm looking for is a casual, like-minded guild. Preferably a group of friends that enjoy each other's company, not just a group of random people who joined just to get the perks. Hit me upThow2 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 any daytime raiding guilds ? Just transfered to this server, With my work schedule, im unable to play during peak times and i was wondering if there were any guilds that raid during the day. 582 hunter 11/14H expMassacre1 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 WTB Profession kits eng/BS Hello, I am looking to buy profession kits. 1-600 for both ENG and BS. Please add me and let me know in game if you are able to sell me these and for what cost. seth#1694Bearmug0 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 2, 2014 WTB 13/14 or 14/14H SoO clear 9/14H exp. Message price for gold or other payment method.Dreamtempo1 Aug 2, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 572 8/14H (on toon) RSham LF Guild Group You can check out my profile for my kills. I would prefer a weekend guild but I can audition this week at any time. I am building both OS but neither are viable yet, so I would ask to be a main healer. I am familiar with fights up to heroic thok. Min 8/14H only please! add me on realid sparkleponeh#1819Momiji0 Aug 1, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 Your ideal raider LF 14/14N guild![SV Hunter] What I mean by "your ideal raider" is that I've been around the block and I know exactly what to do in a raid setting. I'm the guy who always shows up on time with flasks and food, never stands in the fire, and pushes out the best DPS he can. Please don't let my ilvl (540) turn you off. I'm in one of those situations where I'm not getting invites because I don't have the gear, but I can't get the gear without invites! Plus, my DPS is more than sufficient for normals! I often push out more DPS than people leagues above me in ilvl. I'm also quite a bit through my legendary cape questline so I'm getting that ASAP. Take a chance on me, you won't regret it! PS My schedule is like this: Available most weekdays Unavailable on weekends However can raid any time after 10pm server any day.Traymoir0 Aug 1, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 25m 6/14h Weekend Raid Team Recruiting Halo, the new 25m weekend raid team in <Seraph> US-Mal'Ganis is now recruiting! We raid F/Sa from 11pm - 2am CST. We are 6/14hm. Currently we are recruiting the following: Exceptional players with any class/spec We are looking for players who have an ilvl 550 or higher, and are within a few weeks of receiving their legendary cloak. The type of player we are looking for: Team player An expert on their class/spec Willingness to use our guild forums to coordinate outside of raid time Leadership qualities Progression-minded <Seraph> offers a vibrant social community in addition to six successful raid programs (Raid 1 13/14h, SB1 11/14h, Pretty Boys 11/14h, BBS 11/14h, Halo 6/14h, Happy Hour flex raiding). If you are looking for a well rounded guild to progress with, <Seraph> is the home for you! For more information or to apply, please visit our guild website: seraphguild.com You may also contact any of our Halo team leaders for more information: Nyai Raid Leader/Heal Lead Nyai#1769 Scrâtch Tank Lead Scratch#1391 Rzi DPS Lead rzi#1245 Raillyn DKP Officer Railyn#1634Nyai44 Aug 1, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 WTB a Gorrosh Normal Kill Looking for someone selling a Gorrosh Normal kill raiding spot with loot included. I'm available Thursday and Friday nights. Wanting to pay 25k.Sakurei3 Aug 1, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 <JesusHadASoulstone> LF Raiders for WoD <JesusHadASoulstone> (25) - Goals: Our Current goal is to build a strong and solid raid team to push through 10 man SoO. With the intent of trying to clear as many heroics as possible with the group. We are looking for dedicated players who have the ambition to want to push heroic content at a semi-hardcore pace (9 hours a week). Our WoD goal is to bump up our roster to around 23/24 players to minimize our bench and to push into mythic content as quickly as possible. If you feel like this is one of your goals for WoD then please feel free to app on our website (Work in Progress) or contact me via BTAG. Raid Times: Tuesday 6:00-9:00pm CST Wednesday 6:00-9:00pm CST Thursday 6:00-9:00pm CST Current Progression: SoO - 14/14N first week raiding together.. just need to fill in the last spots! Recruitment Needs: - Would prefer you to have an ilvl close to our near 550 and at least have your meta gem! 1 Tank 1 Ranged DPS Contact Info: Raid Leader/Recruitment Officer : Jesp#1814 Website(work in progress): http://jesus-stone.enjin.com/recruitmentLilnugget3 Jul 31, 2014