Moon Guard

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d Moon Guard Alliance Guild Listings FOR ALLIANCE GUILDS ONLY If you wish your guild listed, simply post the following information: ... NOTE: If you would like to make changes at any given point, please feel free to message me in-game via whispers or mail and I will happily update the information for you so we aren't cluttering this with frequent updates. I will add the date it was updated so you know how current the information is. If your guild disbands, please also notify me so I can take it down. We don't want people flailing about looking for a guild that no longer exists. UPDATE: NOTE: The guilds will not be in perfect order from when they were posted. Some posts have been longer than others and I want to try and fit them all in as best as I can, so, I'm more or less playing Tetris with them. No worries. Everyone will be added, regardless. :)Rennali469 1d
3d Official Moon Guard RP Events Calendar 2018 Greetings! This calendar is a community resource for the Moon Guard players of both factions. As it requires constant upkeep, I will continue the project for a minimum of 1 year. If I tire of it, then I will pass then baton along to someone else to take over in my stead. The event listings must be kept brief, so that it is easy to scroll through them quickly. The format will be as follows: DATE: TITLE: TIME/LOCATION: TYPE: CONTACT: LINK: ADD-ONS: Date - obviously just a calendar month and date. I will include a day of the week in most cases. Title - The title of the event will be preceeded by either [A] for alliance, [H] for horde, or [N] for neutral. This event title will be capitalised to make it stand out. Time/Location - The time will be stated as server time. Please convert other timezones or at least state which one e.g. Greenwich Mean Time, to be changed accordingly. Include at least 2 descriptors for the event location, e.g. The Wyvern's Tail, Orgrimmar. If new people wish to attend they may not be familiar with particular buildings. If the event is to be held in the wilderness, be sure to include the zone. Type - Use one or two words to describe the type of event and what it will involve. Possible suggestions include: Storytelling, Tavern, Ride, Tournament, Arena, Extended Storyline, Guild Promotion, Celebration, Festival, Marketplace, Archaeological Dig, Church, Demonic/Cult, Tribal, Plague/Scourge/Undead, Pandaren Cooking, Arcane/Library, Fishing Competition, Military, Criminal, Lore Tutorial, Tour, Erotic, Transmog Competition, Pet Show, Shapeshifting, Emote-Battle, D&D style, RP-WorldPVP. Contact - One or two character names, battletags, or Discord tags is enough. If it is a neutral event, there should be one for each faction. Be sure to specify which is which. Link - This is a link to a separate forum thread, website, or Discord channel where further details can be found. Add-ons - (Optional) List any useful or required add-ons. Don't assume that newcomers will know which ones they should have. Events that are posted on forums will be automatically added to the calendar. If I miss anything, or if there are regular events that slip under the radar, then people should contact me to have it added, e.g. by in-game whisper, mail, or by posting a reply to the calendar thread. The credit for this idea goes to Faeldras and Vauquelin - who both asked if such a resource was available. Please offer your feedback and comments in this thread, so that improvements can be made.Aquillorae177 3d
Sep 3 Horde roleplay: a lore guide for beginners This guide has been compiled by a number of individuals who have chosen Horde as their main faction. Please use this guide to fuel your own character ideas! Remember that roleplay lore is like a tool to write your own stories. It should feel inspirational, but never constraining. If you have an idea that goes beyond the general expectations for that race e.g. a blood elf druid or a half-dragon orc, just remember that authenticity comes from detail. The more background knowledge you have, and the more justification you can provide, the more likely that others will accept and enjoy your RP concept (no matter how crazy!). What's so good about Horde? The great thing about the red side is the opportunity to experience the world from a completely different perspective. How would a bloodthirsty, warmongering orc feel after a battle compared to a nature-loving night elf? Could you put yourself in those shoes? Could you be a money-hungry goblin, a voodoo-ritualist troll, a non-pacifist pandaren, or a majestic nightborne? If you've only played Alliance up until now, you're missing out on HALF the game! The quests are different. The cinematics are different. The cities have a completely different layout and feel. Think primitive and fierce. Think loyalty to die for. Think totems and wardrums, stitched together abominations, and sunwells. The Horde has so many amazing things to offer. There is a great deal rich culture that has no comparison elsewhere! Racial Guides The following series of posts in the thread below serves as as one-stop overview to playing any of the Horde races. If you would like more detail on any of them, please click on the link at the bottom of each post which leads to a more comprehensive in-depth guide. Just scroll down to begin! RP Add-ons Yep, there is nothing quite so awe-inspiring as inspecting someone with a well-filled out RP profile. The main ones used on Moon Guard (current as of August 2018) are TRP (TotalRP3), MRP (My Roleplay), and XRP. FlagRSP is now generally considered obselete. It will be hard to write a profile for a character that you've only just started playing and don't know very well. Don't give up! Just make a few notes in the appearance or history section, whatever ideas you have. It gives people a hint of what to expect when they interact with you. You can always go back and change and improve things later. In fact, it is COMPLETELY NORMAL for characters to evolve and become more detailed over time. You don't need to start with every hair in place. Doing so would be very limiting; it's better to be flexible and learn what 'feels right' as you go. Transmogrification A great way to add to the authenticity to your character is appearance. What weapons, armor, and toys can you use to illustrate your character concept e.g. a mercenary? A matching spear and shield? What tabard will he or she be wearing? Can you use a grey skin color to make yourself slightly corpse-ish, or perhaps a more blue tone would apply to someone with aquatic skills? Can you use a set of robes that look like they belong on a bar waitress, or even plain brown pants, hat and shirt like the local fisherman? When you have figured out what you want to play, go back and look at your appearances tab and see how you can add some finishing touches. A huge list of transmogification guides can be found here: https://www.wowhead.com/transmogrification-guides RP Hubs So, you have some idea about what character you want to play. What should you do now? How do you find people to interact with? Your best bet is to go to what is called an 'RP Hub' i.e. a place where roleplayers like to hang out. For Horde, the main place is the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar. The is a tavern called the Wyvern's Tail which usually has a few locals hanging out at most hours of the day. A secondary location we are trying to build is the Walk of Elders in Silvermoon City, and the Wayfarer's Inn. While not as active as it should be, the more people that hang out here, the more that will improve! In general capital cities are a good place to find walk-up RP. Out in the world, people are less likely to be in RP mode, but don't let that stop you from attempting to initiate conversation! If they have an RP profile, the chances are pretty high that they'll be happy to talk to you.Flywheel33 Sep 3
Aug 13 Tournament of Ages 2018! UPDATE: Watch the Trailer Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IclEdkLUktY ... Table of Contents Basic Info Introduction Schedule Events Registration Staffing Donations Booths Charity F.A.Q...Réase68 Aug 13
Jul 9 Moon Guard Horde Guild Listings FOR HORDE GUILDS ONLY ((Horde guilds from the other thread will be brought here.)) If you wish your guild listed, simply post the following information: ... NOTE: If you would like to make changes at any given point, please feel free to message me in-game via whispers or mail and I will happily update the information for you so we aren't cluttering this with frequent updates. I will add the date it was updated so you know how current the information is. If your guild disbands, please also notify me so I can take it down. We don't want people flailing about looking for a guild that no longer exists.Rennali196 Jul 9
Mar 12 Tournament of Ages 2017! UPDATE:Forbes wrote an article about us! https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman/2017/08/12/tournament-of-ages-draws-thousands-to-world-of-warcraft-role-playing/#3d9870a1626c ... tinyurl.com/ToATrailer2017 The Call of the Crusade. Eight years ago, it resounded across Azeroth. Champions from all over the world arrived at the world’s summit to prove their mettle. It was here that an old paladin showed Azeroth that, regardless of race or creed, there is no challenge that we cannot face united. And so, as was prescribed so many years ago, a grand tournament will be held before we plunge into the darkness. This is the Tournament of Ages. For seven days you will find yourself in a scene of wonderment and jubilation - a scene that has gathered banners from all four corners of the world. As champions square off in glorious combat, the mighty races of the world will showcase their cultures in a diverse assortment of pavilions. Only here can the spirit of chivalry be celebrated as it was eight years ago. Only here can hommage be properly paid to the one whose clarion words stirred so many hearts with valor. This is your invitation. ... Basic Info Introduction Schedule Events Registration Staffing Donations Booths Charity F.A.Q. ... Schedule: August 6 – August 12 Hours: 7:00 PM – 12:00 AM Location: Argent Tournament Grounds, Icecrown Website: tournamentofages.com ... Mark your calendars. Once again, it’s time to get ready for the Tournament of Ages – a yearly gathering hosted by the Alliance and Horde of Moon Guard at the Argent Tournament Grounds. An event lasting seven days will invite players to try their hand at a medley of games, competitions, contests, and more. Dozens of diverse booths hosted by guilds of both factions will offer wares both enchanting and exotic. Come as you are, but leave with a backpack full of prizes, and memories that will last a lifetime. ... August 06 (Sunday) 7:00 - 8:00 | Opening Ceremony 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:30 - 12:00 | Pet Battles 9:00 - 12:00 | Marmot Ball August 07 (Monday) 7:00 - 9:00 | Alliance & Horde Jousting Preliminaries 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 9:00 - 12:00 | Marmot Ball 10:00 - 12:00 | Jousting Finals August 08 (Tuesday) 7:00 - 11:00 | D20 (Rancor) 7:00 - 8:30 | Warrior Dueling 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:00 - 12:00 | Racing 8:00 - 10:00 | Alliance Date Auction 8:30 - 10:00 | Hunter Dueling 8:30 - 10:00 | Succulent Tart Show 10:00 - 11:30 | Shaman Dueling 11:30 - 12:00 | Druid Dueling August 09 (Wednesday) 7:00 - 11:00 | D20 (Vigor) 7:00 - 8:30 | Paladin Dueling 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:00 - 12:00 | Racing 8:30 - 10:00 | Mage Dueling 8:30 - 10:00 | Rhyme Battles 9:00 - 10:00 | Horde Date Auction 10:00 - 11:30 | Monk Dueling 11:30 - 12:00 | Priest Dueling August 10 (Thursday) 7:00 - 11:00 | D20 (Will) 7:00 - 8:30 | Death Knight Dueling 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:00 - 12:00 | Racing 8:30 - 10:00 | Demon Hunter Dueling 9:00 - 10:30 | Succulent Tart Show 9:00 - 10:30 | Sledding Contest 9:30 - 10:30 | Alliance Date Auction 10:00 - 11:30 | Rogue Dueling 11:30 - 12:00 | Warlock Dueling August 11 (Friday) 7:00 - 9:00 | Dueling Championship 7:00 - 7:30 | Sparring Championship 7:30 - 10:00 | Team Sparring 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:00 - 11:00 | Arena 9:30 - 11:30 | Special Tournament August 12 (Saturday) 7:00 - 9:00 | Closing Ceremony 9:00 - 12:00 | Wonderlight BallRéase148 Mar 12
Feb 20 Role-Playing Uniforms and Outfits! Well, I'm one of them crazy people who likes to dress up like an NPC. So, I dug around for the perfect matches of NPC uniforms. I got a lot of these ideas from existing military role-playing guilds. Listed below are what I've compiled. Feel free to post your own uniform concepts and suggestions! ~ALLIANCE~ Human ...Maxen311 Feb 20
Dec 29 Moon Guard Roleplaying Connections In the spirit of Ayatan's intentions, I dub this thread that of RP Connections. For all your RP needs. Holding to Ayatan's stipulations via direct quote, please list the following. ... Original Sticky Below http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=74888381&sid=1Shavai500 Dec 29
May 9, 2017 Moon Guard FAQ (by Kharnis) Orinigally posted by Kharnis: Please Remember: Ultimately you are becoming part of a community and that is defined by the sum of its parts. So help build and foster a better community for everyone. That doesn't mean server community. It means in the community you build with friends. Edit: Be open minded, welcoming, and remember to give folks a chance. Remember, there is a person behind every character and that sometimes people have bad days. Ultimately , make sure you enjoy yourself and allow others to do so as well. The game is big enough for everyone. Edit 2: However, there are some guilds and folks on Moon Guard you may want to avoid to make your time on the server enjoyable. Please feel free to mail me ingame or message me if you see me on to find out whom. You can also find players on tumblr for reference. This is especially important as there are some folks who are known to condone the use of slurs and are harass others. Harassment takes the form of slurs against lgbt, mentally handicapped and those of different racial background. Please do not hesitate to contact me so you may stay clear of something that may ruin your time on Moon Guard. Edit 3: Ignore the elitists and folks who tell you that you are doing it wrong. Ultimately, it comes down to enjoying yourself and finding like minded folks. Thanks to Eredis for suggesting this. So, you are thinking of transferring or rolling a new character here, are you? Good for you. Moon Guard is a great community, and because of the size of the player base you can literally find whatever kind of RP you're interested in. Unfortunately, if you're just coming here for the first time, you have no idea what's happening. No doubt, you have a few questions you'd like to ask about the server. Hopefully, this thread will help answer some of those questions for you. 1. How is the RP on this server? In a word: thriving. Both Horde and Alliance have players that are RP heavyweights. Even the raiders RP here, and some of them even RP in instances or raids. 2. Where will I find RP? This generally depends on which faction you are. Horde tends to be random RP everywhere in Azeroth or Outland. You could be in the middle of Hellfire Peninsula, and the chance is good that you'll be able to RP with a fellow Horde who just happens to be in the area. Alliance, on the other hand, tends to centralise the RP in cities, especially Stormwind. Some good starting points suggested by Avaryce are: Alliance: The Cathedral, Gilneas, (sometimes) Feathermoon Stronghold, Darkshire/Raven Hill. Horde: Fenris Isle, Brill, Sunshine Row, (heh heh) and the Drag. It's not an extensive list and there are downsides to all of them but if someone wanted to fling themselves on the mercy of the tides, it's a good place(s) to start. The Alliance tends to have more RP events than the Horde does. There is rarely a month that goes by that a major event isn't being run by an Alliance guild, and these events draw characters from all other guilds to participate. Alliance is more structured with the RP, which makes finding it a little easier and helping to make you feel as if you're a part of a real society. Horde, on the other hand, is chaotic RP that can really help to make your character come alive and make your playing time memorable as you interact with a variety of strange and/or wonderful people. 3. Which is better, then? That's up to you. 4. How do I find out for myself? This one is easy to answer. To find out, roll a character on each side. Level it up a wee bit first. I recommend to at least level 10. Interact with others, both in the world and in the cities. You'll know which side you prefer in no time. 5. Okay, what if I wanted to join a guild? How will I find one, and how will I know if it's the right one for me? To answer the first part, just keep checking these forums. Most of the guilds advertise here whenever they're looking for new members. As to how will you know if it's a good fit for you, there are really only two ways to figure that out. One is to read their advertisement. They will spell out what they're looking for, what their rules are, and (if they have one) a link to their web site. Really, though, the only sure fire way to find out if a guild is a good fit for you is to talk to some of their members, especially their officers. Talking to the people who are a part of the guild will give you far more insight into the guild's personalities and concepts. From there, you can make a more informed decision.Rumours99 May 9, 2017
Jan 3, 2017 Moon Guard Raid Progression, Redux Updated for Legion! The structure for individual guilds is thus: [Faction] Guild Name (Raid Mode / Difficulty) http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/moon-guard http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=1&r=Moon+Guard-US Emerald Nightmare Nythendra [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Il'gynoth, Heart of Corruption [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (M) Elerethe Renferal [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Ursoc [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Dragons of Nightmare [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Cenarius [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Xavius [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H)Tsenzu463 Jan 3, 2017
Sep 13, 2016 Roleplaying Resources Originally posted by Meinrad. This post is not regularly updated so use this as a quick go-to guide and don't shy from making a topic and asking for help if you need further assistance. I'm open to answering questions in-game as well if anyone needs some guidance. This thread is meant to provide links to resources on lore and RP addons for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (and soon to be Mists of Pandaria!). As there are plenty of threads asking for resources, it seems like a wise idea to have a post that will hopefully be stickied that lists these resources for players new and old to RP servers. Character Resources "The complete guide to roleplay in WoW" http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/23/the-complete-guide-to-roleplay-in-wow/ Aside from a few select things you'll find almost everything you could ever need to know here. Read it. Study it. Love it. It will help you. Name Generators http://www.behindthename.com/ http://rinkworks.com/namegen/ http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php (Original link taken from the roleplaying FAQ on the original WoW RP forums. Credits to Nycte for that.) Personality Generators http://www.roleplayingtips.com/tools/npc_personality.php http://selfpublishingteam.com/chargen/mystery_thriller/ http://selfpublishingteam.com/chargen/ya/ (First link provided by Windwalksha) Development of a Character http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1921988114 Have problems with developing your character? Take a look at this guide! A guide to Evil RP http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2411901365 A guide for those exploring the evil and darker sides of their characters. For Argus!: A Roleplayer's Guide to Draenei http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083609873 Forsaken RP Guide: How I Learned to Love Rot http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1920718429 How to roleplay a Night Elf http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083319513?page=1 (Thanks to Grulkar and the topics respective authors for the race-specific guides.) Role-Playing Uniforms and Outfits http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074098031 A guide on what attire to wear whilst roleplaying. WoW Roleplay Gear http://wowroleplaygear.com/ This blog has quite a few pages linked down the sidebar where you'll find a plethora of different outfits you can copy for a wide variety of different subjects. Icy Veins Transmogrification Guides http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-guides Less of an actual "guide" and more of a 'mogger's resource for finding class-related sets and armour they can wear. Official Lore World of Warcraft: Game Guide http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/ This is the official Game Guide for World of Warcraft and contains a lot of information on the races, classes and factions of World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft: Expanded Universe http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/ The Expanded Universe section is filled with short stories with regards to the lore of the game, including a history of the world we play in. Lore Resources Wowpedia http://www.wowpedia.org I consider this one of the best places to go for any lore questions I might have. All speculative information here is unofficial and is subject to change at the whims of Metzen. RP Addons Courtesy of Iriako, from page 2! TotalRP 2 http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/totalrp2 An all-inclusive mod that allows extreme character descriptions, emotional states/buffs/debuffs, mount/companion names, personality indicators, chat coloring, NPC chatting, item creation, quest creation, sound effects, IC/OOC indicators, RP skill level, and language functions. Compatible with MyRolePlay's RP Flag functionality. MyRolePlay http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/my-role-play MyRolePlay is an alternative to TotalRP (and other similar addons), listed here to give you the freedom of choice over what RP addon you use. Like the rest it lets you find other roleplayers and set up character information such as names, history and appearance. MogIt http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit A handy mod for trying out any transmoggable gear item on your character, with the ability to save a wishlist and find out where you can obtain that model. AddEmote http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/addemote A mod that allows you to creat custom slash commands and the resulting emote output string for all your toons, and also for your pets and minions. Due to the sheer size of the post, and the absense of foresight, this post continues over here! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074098138?page=2#27Xavinos52 Sep 13, 2016
46m Compliment the Person Above You - BfA Edition The last one seems to have gotten lost in the forum backlog, so here's a brand new thread to share your compliments on! Remember that a little kindness goes a long way, folks. Since I'm first, I'll compliment the last person I RP'd with: Milaia, I would've never been able to tell you were new to RP had it not been displayed on your TRP. You seemed a natural, and I look forward to the next time Dloin can meet up with you!Dloin96 46m
1h [A] Boralus Merchant Marine ... LEADERSHIP: Jonethon, Kieran (Fosphorus in-game), Ösmund, Paloma, Tairlana WEBSITE: https://merchantmarine.shivtr.com/ DISCORD: Invite only - guests permitted SUMMARY: <Boralus Merchant Marine> is a heavy RP/story-based guild on Moon Guard - Alliance. Our roleplay, storylines, events, and overall theme are focused around the lore of the human nation of Kul Tiras, a renowned sailing force and leader in maritime ventures. With the advent of Battle for Azeroth, we hope to provide a creative and engaging atmosphere for other roleplayers looking to join in similar storytelling and character development. OUR STORY The Merchant Marine is a division of the Proudmoore Admiralty’s sealift operations and the Department of Marine Vessels. The term 'merchant marine' refers to both the vessels AND the mariners that crew them. While some vessels may be owned and/or contracted by independent civilians -- and mariners may hold status as civilian contractors -- they all serve under the jurisdiction of the Admiralty. A career with the Merchant Marine is a career in service to the nation of Kul Tiras. In times of peace, the Merchant Marine transports primarily cargo and passengers. It occasionally monitors sea lanes and assists in naval training exercises. During wartime, the Merchant Marine is mobilized as an auxiliary fleet to the Navy. All mariners -- even civilians -- are then considered military personnel, as vessels and crews can be called upon to transport war assets for the Admiralty, and even join in front-line combat. OUR ADVENTURES What kind of roleplay environment can you expect in <Boralus Merchant Marine>? Story-based campaigns and events with simple and fun dice/d20-based combat systems. Sailing/naval combat themes (e.g., crew/mission challenges, ship-to-ship combat, high seas battles, et. al.). Consistent opportunities for character- and camaraderie-building roleplay. Integration of our guild fanon with Warcraft's established lore in a balance that permits for player creativity. Maintenance of medium-to-high activity using our in-game calendar. IC promotion opportunities occur every 2 weeks; enjoy a flexible level of story and campaign involvement, as no events are mandatory. HYPED FOR KUL TIRAS AND BFA? So are we, so come join us! We’re recruiting active membership and seeking a few potential inter-guild connections. Inquire today via our website or by contacting us in-game! HOW TO JOIN: https://merchantmarine.shivtr.com/pages/applyprocessPaloma33 1h
1h [A] <A u r o r A> T/W/Sat 8p-12a CST <A u r o r A> (3/8H, 6/8N), a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Moon Guard-US, is currently recruiting ranged DPS and a couple healers for our main raid team. We are looking for very reliable raiders to fill these roles. Our raiding days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday 8pm-12am CST (server time). A raiding guild on Moon Guard, you say? Why yes, we are! We are a close-knit guild with an awesome friendly community. We are open to everyone and anyone who is looking for an active community and would like to improve themselves. We run Mythic+ groups, PvP groups and an active Discord. Our leadership stems from all aspects WoW has to offer, and most of us have been playing since Vanilla. Our raid leaders study fights inside and out, and our PvP leaders, Freddy & Eyona, which have earned the [Hero of the Alliance] achievement and are in the top world 0.5%. If you are interested please message one of our officers via bnet - LaDispute#1289 (GM), Sissy#11578 (PR Officer), Jeebzus#1756 (Raid Leader), Fleato#1762 (Raid Leader)Babygaga3 1h
2h [A]<Light Brigade> 5/8H Uldir recruiting Light Brigade 5/8H Uldir, is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day. RealID: Daenerys#1385 Discord: https://discord.gg/p5T6RVr BFA Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7pm-10pm Server time, 8:00-11:00 Eastern, Recruitment needs: 1-2 DPS, While some needs are stronger than others, any quality applicant will be considered. Light Brigade as a guild has recently transferred to Moon Guard from Shadow Council looking for a larger more vibrant server to play on, with better recruitment opportunities. Light Brigade has been raiding since the days of Molten Core and raided all content from then until now. We have picked up several server firsts along the way, though admittedly many of them after the content was current. We like to keep a fun and relaxed raiding atmosphere, but also take the bosses seriously on pull, to kill new and greater enemies. We like to keep guild chat and Discord voice at a family friendly PG-13 level. We are primarily a raiding guild, we don't currently do any organized RP or PvP events, though some of our members enjoy one or the other or both. We do have several people in guild strongly interested in achievements, myself #1 among them. We do occasionally have organized guild achievement nights.Hodor41 2h
3h [MONTHLY] The Job Center Plus Market Event So. This got popular. I'm going to make this a monthly event, every month on the 30th. August 30th 8:30 PM - Whenever September 30th 8:30 PM - Whenever October 30th 8:30 PM - Whenever ETC Join the discord below for more cool stuff involving this event and others! https://discord.gg/kBuxAkc WHAT IS THIS? When Battle For Azeroth hits there will be a lot of new players or returning players. That means, a lot of new roleplayers. That means, a lot of guildless folks. This also means that some of these guildless folks may start up their own guild. So how can we help them? This event is an event for guilds to come and set up a banner and do some recruitment. It sounds like just another day in the Cathedral with a banner and it kind of is... the only difference is that this will hopefully have more then a few guilds, it'll have a ton. People can find a guild they like, ask some questions, walk around, find another, and then decide on a new home. What about for people in a guild? Guild leaders can come and talk to other guild leaders. Find guilds that are similar to their guilds and perhaps create some sort of alliance! Guilds that are merchants can also sell goods. I've seen one of these being hosted by Mailang a few months ago but haven't seen anyone else since try to host one. So I'm going to try to bring it back for a month and if it goes well, do it again! When Every month on the 30th! Where? Stormwind Docks When you go down the stairs you come across an area that is grass, stone, and then wood. There are also siege engines, first aid boxes, and so on. People can set up a guild flag anywhere along the walkway, just not on the walkway. This will be a spread out event to try to prevent chat flood. Try to space yourself a bit from others. If you have any questions feel free to reply or ask me in-game. ALL GUILDS ARE WELCOME. This is to help out the community, no guild is not allowed. All that we ask is that you don't cause any problems.Kaceys40 3h
3h Looking for Raiding Guild Need weekend times or early mornings due to working at night. Currently 5/8h pugging with a goal to clear 7/8 this week. I'm always down for m+ as well. I have a good tank I can bring as well. Specs Disc/HolyBlessonline0 3h
4h [H-RP Monthly Event] The Horde Guild Expo I don't know if anyone saw my post at the end of Mailang's thread so I'm starting a new one to try to get the attention of our awesome Horde community. I'd like to host a monthly RP event in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar for Horde characters to showcase their guilds, attract new members, and generally catch up on all the news. This event will take place once a month, from 9pm-10pm on the third Friday of each month (March 16, April 20, May 18 etc). I've chosen this day to try to avoid clashes with other events. The later time slot is to enable other events beforehand 7-9pm (and also because it suits me!) Now, I have seen some pretty fancy stuff at the Alliance version, but let's start off simple. If you have designed a guild tabard, and can stand around in it, you have a guild booth! Two people would make it more eye-catching and you just add on from there. What else is good to bring? A slogan of course! Just take it out of trade chat and put it into /say instead. Try to keep it in-character (IC) if you can. Next, a banner works great, as do pamphlets! Yes, you can create your own pamphlets just using the in-game mail letter boxes and two people, one to send, one to receive (and trade back). Now, all this event needs is your participation! If you are a guild leader and would like to have a booth, please say! Or if you're a member and want your guild to take part, that's also worth noting. I will also be approaching guilds about this event. Let's get some action going!Flywheel63 4h
4h [A-RP RP/PVP]The Knights of the Lion Aldhemar2 4h
5h <The Night Watch> - Defenders of Duskwood ... *A worn parchment notice can be found posted to the Hero's Call board and outside several Inns in Stormwind* “Cruel things lurk in the forest. Beasts, monsters and shambling undead come for our people and children, seeking to drag them away into the everlasting darkness that plagues what was once Grand Hamlet. Few are we Watchers now, beleaguered, battered and broken by treasonous corruption from within but still we must keep the night at bay. We call upon all good common folk of the Alliance, from plowshares to sword hands, take up the Night Watch and help us in this our hour of dire need! Rally to Sarah Ladimore in Darkshire where we might speak at length of the eternally grim task ahead.” ~ Watcher Geldric, Deputy WatchmasterGeldric43 5h
5h The Moon Guard Story Collection So I was attempting to pen a new Dloin short story today, but couldn't find the words. And then I decided to read some other short stories that have been posted and I thought "Man, wouldn't it be great if someone collected all (or most) of the player-written short stories from Moon Guard's playerbase into one, easy-to-access thread?" And since it's a slow day at work today, I decided to start doing just that. A NOTE ABOUT AUTHORSHIP: I am simply searching the forums and taking the results from those searches and linking them in here. As such, if the story was originally written by a character who has since switch to another character, the authorship will be credited to the newer character (as it will be the one displayed via my search). If you are the original author and you wish the story to be linked to the original character, please let me know. A NOTE ABOUT ORGANIZATION: My initial plan is to organize the stories in the following manner: Repeating authors, sorted alphabetically by Author. Stories sorted alphabetically within the same author. Single-story authors, sorted alphabetically by Story Title Untitled Stories sorted at the end. If anyone has any concerns with this sorting, or has a different idea that wouldn't involve too much extra work on my end, I'd be happy to hear it and make adjustments. A NOTE ABOUT RECOMMENDATIONS: I obviously haven't gotten to all of them. And simply searching the forums by the keyword 'Story' brings up - quite literally - 1000 pages (I've made it to about page 70 sorted by relevance). As such, if you've written short stories of your own and they are not featured here, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Simply post with the story's title, and the link, as well as the name of the author character (if that is not yourself).Dloin32 5h
7h Do YE Know What Day It Is?! Har Har! Strike yer colors er meet yee fate, me hearties! This day be tha day that we take a moment to appreciate all tha bold scallywags who keep our nautical journies interestin'! But dun't ye be celebratin' too mech, lads! This ship ain't fer sailin' itself! Yar har! https://youtu.be/MCdNRPmCv9sDloin6 7h
8h [A] New Guild LFM - inquire within! Guild Name: Squirrel Meet Salad GM: Luccippe – Can also be found on her alt, Diwiccia Co-GM: Goldfoot, who can sometimes be found on his alt Gnarlor, moving glacially away from imminent danger. Officers: Aoelyn. Does Aoelyn have alts? That’s for Aoelyn to know and you to find out. Affiliation: Alliance PvP: Light, but PvP enthusiasts are welcome to join and bump that to medium. PvE: Heavy. Regular Mythic+, intention to raid both normal and heroic each content tier if sufficient warm bodies can be assembled. RP: Light, but RP enthusiasts are welcome to join and get their own thing going. Guild Site: No website as of yet, but there is a guild Discord. Synopsis: Are you elite? One of WoW’s premiere players? Do you rub shoulders with the best of the best? If so, congratulations, you’re almost certainly already in a guild, feverishly preparing for Mythic raiding. Are you reading this on your lunch break? Get back to farming azerite for that neck buddy, someone is eyeing your raid spot! Squirrel Meet Salad is for the rest of you. The weekend warriors. The coulda been a contenders. The guy who once soloed a really badass boss to finish the instance, and the PUG said “l8r” and left without giving him the praise he richly deserved. The girl who was online alone when she collected her 400th mount, with no one to cheer her on, and collapsed weeping into a pile of roundly offended cats. The generous stranger who joins guilds out of the blue and showers its members with gold and gifts. We’re here for you most of all, generous stranger. We’re looking to create a fun, relaxed environment in which folks can chat, run dungeons, wipe in raids, and generally enjoy the game in the company of friends. Or at the very least, INTERNET friends. They count! They’re real! YOU could be one of them! If you’re a little older, if you like to rattle on about Vanilla WoW or Everquest in guild chat before grabbing your cane and scooting to the medicine cabinet for your heart pills, this could be the guild for you. If you’re tired of being the only one in guild chat ever interested in doing anything, this could be the guild for you! Super into guilds with “squirrel” in the guild name? Boy do we have you covered. Be nice, be friendly, be fun, and there’s a spot for you HERE. RIGHT HERE. Not literally here in the forums, but more metaphorically “here”, like…in the guild.Luccippe7 8h
11h [SOCIAL EVENT] Suramar Cocktail Party OOC Info When: Friday, September 21st, 7pm server time Where: The Nighthold and one of its lovely courtyards Who's invited?: The event is primarily aimed at Nightborne, but any Horde-side character looking to enjoy a super-classy party is welcome to join! What's happening?: A cocktail party hosted in the Nightborne homeland of Suramar, intended to give a break from the escalating war and provide an opportunity for drinks, conversation, and (probably) swapping stories of life outside the 10,000 year shell. It will begin at 7pm server with a short toast by Raniere as the host, but beyond that the event is simply a casual gathering to facilitate new character connections. My only real goal here is to create a space for the fledgling NB community to gather with other Horde players and enjoy some low-key, social roleplay. There haven't been too many opportunities to gather these characters together, so this is just my attempt to create one. Whether three people show up or 30, we can just relax, have fun, and make new friends! ALSO -- If you're interested in joining our community of NB roleplayers, here's the link! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/DGVBrnsmxN?region=US&faction=HordeRaniere9 11h
11h Hiya! I'm not new to RPing; however, I am looking to get into RP in WoW. n_n; Though I have no experience with it. I've an idea for a character, if a bit stereotypical, but I believe most growth comes from character interaction so it didn't seem right to give her too much depth or backstory as of yet? Anywho! I was wondering if this was a good place to try, or if it's very clique-y. ._. I know beggars can't be choosers, I would just like to be as informed as possible!Selinne7 11h
12h 21st Night of Snektember Do you remember? The 21st night of Snektember? Faith was changing the minds of pretenders~ while chasing Mythrax away~ Storm Earth and Fire’s Snektember lyrics. But why? Because! On September 21st at 8pm server, we’re trying to gather as many people as we can to steal Sethrak appearances, and take a big screenshot. Whether you want them to become a playable allied race, or just think they’re cool looking, please consider showing up to get some awesome pictures! Reflecting prisms will be provided by organizers so that everyone gets an Appearance. When: September 21st, 8PM Central Where: Moon Guard US, Alliance, Stormwind Discord: https://discord.gg/mndqSPH (Updates and announcements will go out through this Discord! For any non-US players, Trial Accounts will be welcome! Since we're doing it in Stormwind, you can make a level 1 Trial Human, and we can invite you/will Prism an appearance onto you. What we need from the community: Rogues. As many Rogues as we can get that have access to Vol'dun to Pick Pocket Sethrak and bring the appearance back to us. Don't worry, fans of the smol foxes! The Vulpera community will be putting on one of these events for Vulpera in Orgrimmar. Details to come soon!Nizam21 12h
13h [H-RP/PVP] <The Sunsworn> - Recruiting! **A single sheet of parchment, outlined in a gold border, would be seen pinned to street corners, call boards and small shop windows within Orgrimmar and Silvermoon City.** ... OOC: Hey Moon Guard! Thank you for taking the time to check out our thread! Currently <The Sunsworn> is recruiting all players looking for a fun and laid back RP / PVP community! We are based around Sin’dorei themes and the protection of Quel’thalas. We focus our RP around WPVP and actual PVP combat. We understand that PVP isn’t for everyone and you can STILL APPLY if you are not interested in pvping, as long as there is an IC reason as to why. We were formally from Emerald Dream, where our guild has been up and kicking since Wrath of the Lich King. On top of RP and PVP, we also focus on a raid team that runs Normal / Heroic Uldir on Friday and Saturday nights! We have events happening every week that include the following: - Guild story RP gatherings / Tavern nights - BG / WPVP / Duel event nights - Fun and easy going raid team / Mythic + groups - Small D20 events There is no level / race / pvp / pve experience required to apply! We are always here to help individuals grow in every aspect of the game! However we do ask that our new recruits have a basic understanding of the Warcraft lore. If you are interested in applying, please visit our website below! PLEASE know that <The Sunsworn> is an 18+ guild. You must meet this requirement to apply. Your app will be looked at and you will receive an in game mail with further instructions! Any questions regarding our guild can be answered by myself or any of our officers! Please feel free to message us in game or over discord! FOR THE GLORY OF QUEL’THALAS, FOR THE HORDE!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Uldir Raid Progression: N: 5/8 H: 1/8 Currently recruiting for: All, strongly looking for DPS with heal / tank os ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Website: https://thesunsworn.enjin.com/ GM Discord: Xal#8141 GM and Officers: Xalodia, Alltherion , Huurote, VynlasXalodia87 13h
19h Wow lootcard code Heya moongaurdians! So I just recently got a portal stone loot card. Otherwise known as a ethereal portal card. It is not the pet it's a hearthstone with an awsome animation. Everywhere I could see it is "legal" to sell the ingame code once i redeem it on a server. But not "legal" to just give someone the code off the card. There was even a blue post about it. But if that hasnt changed over like the past 6 years I'd love to sell it for gold! It's going for about 260$ on ebay so I was thinking the price of 10x tokens. Info on the item ingame: https://www.wowhead.com/item=54452/ethereal-portal Tag is smexybeast#1504 or reply to this. Thank you all for reading!Pappibear3 19h
19h Next patch inc https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/7997-Upcoming-Content-Patch-Developer-Live-Stream?page=8#comments And the ptr will starts this week. Thoughts?Ghaghzull7 19h
20h So What's the Status of Troll Guilds? Please pay no attention to my name or guild when answering this question.Yokumba4 20h
22h [A-RP] The Royal Arcanum ... Guild Name: <The Royal Arcanum> GM: Aetyleus the Elder (In-game Name: Aetyleus) Officers: Levi Morne (In-game Name: Ldmorne) Website: Royal-Arcanum.shivtr.com Affiliation: The Grand Alliance, specifically the Kingdom of Stormwind Synopsis: The Royal Arcanum is an organization of like-minded magi working within the Stormwind Circle of Magi. Our primary focus is to provide proper Arcane instruction to the denizens of Stormwind and beyond, as well as monitoring the realms of the House of Wrynn for illegal use of arcane and strange objects of magical origin. We hope to become Stormwind's new home of loreful Arcane RP while fostering a fun and welcoming environment as well. At the moment, the Tower is searching for new, bright-eyed students and willing magi to join our cause so we might begin investigating cases of magical infractions and beginning the instruction of new students. Recruitment Policy: All 'arcane' classes such as magi, leywalkers, inscribers, envokers, spell-bows, etc are welcomed to join. Fel-users will be accepted dependent upon character arctype. Non-Arcane classes can be accepted as auxiliaries. The guild's orientation is lawful.Aetyleus7 22h
22h Should I Xfer here? Feedback please! How is World pvp on the alliance side? Do the zones feel populated? I’m looking to xfer to an alli rp realm. I’m leaning more towards mg at this point. Give me some feedback and please no trolls.Kezzar6 22h
23h [A-RP]The <Kul Tiras Marine Corps> Want You! General Overview The Kul Tiras Marine Corps was created on November 26th, 2008 and is a heavy role-playing guild on the Moon Guard RP server. We offer our members a rare blend of role-play and world PvP, as well as a friendly and tight-knit community based on discipline and conduct. The guild's in-character premise is that of a battalion within Kul Tiras's military. Discipline, Humility, and Respect are all aspects of character that a member is expected to portray while role-playing, following the protocol of a Marine. What sort of person would be at home here? ((IC)) Someone who.. ... The Marines The Kul Tiran Marines are long renowned for enforcing the Lord Admiral's will not only by sea, but on land as well. Made up of Infantry, Riflemen, and the renowned Reconnaissance Marines, these hardy soldiers take the fight to the enemy through the means of conventional warfare. Partnering strong with the allies of the Admiralty, they are the sturdy bucklers and sharp sabers that emerge victorious in times of war. • Infantry ... • Riflemen ... • Recon ... ------------------------ The Navy The forces of the Kul Tiran Navy represent the Lord Admiral's strength. By enforcing her will across the ocean deep, these group of Sailors, Engineers, Tidesages, and medics do their best to serve Kul Tiras and its people on its massive Fleet. While the obvious of the rank of sailor and medic, Engineers craft ingenious technology to assist their fellow crew in whatever fashion they can, while the Tidesages hold a much more impactful role. • Sailors ... • Engineers ... • Tidesages ... • Corpsmen ... What sort of person would be at home here? ((OOC)) Someone who.. ... http://kultirasmarines.shivtr.com/ Join Moon Guards oldest Kul Tiras themed guild! We go all the way back to 2008!Dartlic176 23h
23h Could an rp player give me a hand So rp realms dont have cross realms like normal realms. Cross realm zones make taming rare pets pretty much impossible. If anyone in an rp realm, especially a low pop one would be kind enough to go to sholozar and can help me finally get my loque nahak by inviting me to a group, I would be unbelievably grateful. Obviously due to cross realm limitations it could be hard to compensate you but I could roll a character on your server and pay you in some high value battle pets like the razzashi raptor, giant sewer rat, and several others.Vothar7 23h
1d Great RP area found! Tol Dagor Open world! I found a GREAT gem for rp events that was right under our noses! The Island of Tol Dagor isn't only for the instance anymore! Just like how you enter the jail after killing The Sand Queen (first boss) Threw the pipe behind her you can enter the open world area! THE ENTIRE dungeon is accessible in the open world map! A good amount of the jail sells can open and close as well as all the gates! This can be great for Guild rp events. Here are some upsides! :) - No Npcs spawn in the prsion - Flight path on island - Summoning stone on island - Secluded (no quests not a leveling area) - Had many different themes in the same area - Has a bar - Has jails cells THAT OPEN AND CLOSE - Top floor Kinda looks like boat - Has a storage room Here are some down sides... :( - Near the pipe how you get in there are a few mobs on the beach - Needs to be at least 110 to get there unless a lock summons them - It isn't easy to get to first time do to fatigue zone *again flight path first time you get there after that you can fly. * I suggest using a water mount like the Azure Water Strider Then using summoning stone ** I only got half down on fatigue using this mount Here is just a few Idea's I had Comment your own! - prison breaks - Proxi guild base - It has a bar even~ - It has a storage room for crim/smuggler guilds (Knight Captain Valyri's room) - Top floor looks like a boat with the lay out and cannons (kinda ish) - Raids on some other factions - Multi guild fights if - NPC markers I hope this sparked some great Ideas and it doesn't become too clogged up with events! Thanks for reading and have fun!Polibear1 1d
1d [A]•☽ <Song of Nightfall> ☾• Anu'dorini talah ...The Legion has been defeated. With Argus won, the eyes of the Kaldorei turn back to the Land of Eternal Starlight. Isolated with enemies adjacent our closest neighbors, the Song of Nightfall must call to arms, and sing their song once more. We are dedicated to the protection of Kaldorei interests at home, defending and fighting when we must. We are a military unit designated to innovating a new generation of military and individuals for the Kaldorei armies. During these times of great changes and war, we will provide our members a home, family, stability that they can always return to. Song of Nightfall hosts character-driven RP events, festivals, holidays, explorations of the world, education, fun and of course fighting when the time comes for it. Prior RP experience is not required, we’re quite happy to help you develop character stories and your skills in storytelling. Formed over four years ago, Song’s main goal is to form ties between members, allowing for a stable system in which to provide aid for Kalimdor and its peoples. ... ...Fernfeather33 1d
1d Moon Guard Alliance Community List For Alliance Guilds Only I will be updating the lists below every couple of days. If you want to have your Community listed, please post the following information: ... - If you have changes, please mail me in game so we keep the clutter down. - Idea from Saeloria. Format stolen from Rennali. Horde Community List https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766166546Bloodmyth45 1d
1d Moon Guard Horde Community List For Horde Guilds Only I will be updating the lists below every couple of days. If you want to have your Community listed, please post the following information: ... - If you have changes, please mail me in game so we keep the clutter down. - Idea from Saeloria. Format stolen from Rennali. Alliance Community List https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766146600?page=1Bloodmyth25 1d
1d [A-RP] [Night Elves] Accord of the Ancients ...           For guild ranks, info, and to apply, visit             www.accordoftheancients.com   _________________________________________________________________________        How did we let this happen? How do we recover? For some, the answers seem clear: The kaldorei, tamed and declawed by the politics and bureaucracy of younger races, have been led astray from their charge as the stewards of nature. In allowing a civilization of undeath — the so-called Forsaken — to proliferate across the earth in a direct affront to the natural order, the night elves sealed their own fate. The burning of Teldrassil and slaughter of countless innocents is but a symptom of the greater disease — the failure of the kaldorei to act. ... The Accord, named for the ancient obligation to nature by which all kaldorei are bound, is a small but growing political faction that has emerged in the wake of the War of the Thorns. Grief, rage, and a thirst for vengeance unifies these night elves, and they embrace a hard-line philosophy which they believe will set their people on the path toward restoring their society and safeguarding their timeless culture against certain extinction. Through conservative traditionalism, nationalism, isolationism — and by focusing on the needs of the kaldorei over the needs of the Alliance — the adherents of the Accord hope to serve as the beacon by which all night elves will be guided toward a brighter future.   _________________________________________________________________________ OOC Information <Accord of the Ancients> is a really-brand-new (3 days as of this writing), Night Elf-only, heavy roleplaying guild. Our goal is twofold: to explore the themes and get into the politics of anguish, grief, revenge, and unity in a proud people facing potential extinction — and to have fun with some awesome RP while doing it. The Accord is not a military faction. While the guild obviously has very strong views on the eradication of the Forsaken, the Accord itself is about bringing their hard-line political, societal, and cultural outlook into the kaldorei mainstream. The Accord is not anti-Alliance. The idea behind their position is not to leave the Alliance, which would be suicidal, but to force the Alliance's hand by acting on the needs of night elven society first and foremost. Some additional details In keeping with the theme, the Accord doesn’t accept Death Knights. Demon Hunters might be accepted on a very limited, case-by-case basis if it makes sense narratively. Level 40 minimum.Interested? We're really excited to start recruiting beyond our current handful. You can contact Arikh in-game, or contact me on Discord at hett#7553. Ranks, information, guild rules, and our app can all be found at: www.accordoftheancients.com.Arikh9 1d
1d Hi Boralus Merchant Marines! I saw you guys in the ruins of gilneas fighty zone! I know I look like a viva pinata, but please stop hitting me with sticks. You're not going to get any candy. :(Rainfish32 1d
1d Order of Embers RP Search/interest check Hey, Moon Guard. BfA brought a lot of really cool lore with it, but I've been really excited for Drustvar's witch covens and inquisitors since I got to experience it on beta. Now that the expansion is out and has started to settle a little bit (and now that I've finished the rep grind for the tabard), I figured I would post here and see if there are other people in the community that are also RPing around the Order of Embers theme. I guess this post sort of serves as both a search for an RP group or community if there is one that already exists for the Order of Embers, or if there's enough interest in the idea to form a Discord or ingame community for like-minded folks.Merciella18 1d
1d Hey MG - Whatchya Listenin' To? https://youtu.be/jdiB3cISeBk Nothing like some Rubberband Man to blast in the warehouse on a dead Saturday work day! What about the rest of you?Dloin21 1d
1d [A-RP] The Drunken Knights - Recruiting! ... The Drunken Knights are a mercenary group named after the tavern they run, The Drunken Knight. Rather than following a single leader, the organization is run by the Council of Six, who vote on important matters and regulate the guild together. We will be recruiting in small waves, to keep things closer knit at first, and easier to relay to new recruits. Currently we're recruiting anyone, so long as they are Alliance aligned, as we often take Alliance military contracts. We currently DO have events running, even with only the 6 of us at this time. We have not started any campaigns, however, as we hope to recruit first. If you're interested in joining, we are currently taking IC interviews and you can get a hold of anyone currently in the guild with a quick /who Drunken Knights. (If we're online.) If you're curious about our events, let me know! I'll let you come to one that I'm running as a guest "contact". You can see how we sort of run things, and get a feel for it! PERKS: -D20 Events/Campaigns! -Customizable Character Sheets!* -Random RP?!** -Free Alcohol!*** -Discord! -People with chill! -IC bases of operation in Ironforge, Tanaris, and Boralus! *Character sheets are kept simple and quick to learn. **I personally love to RP randomly a lot. This disclaimer is to say that if I'm not on, I can't guarantee your random RP. ;) ***RP alcohol only. Employees only. Drink responsibly! May be revoked if we go broke.Springsong4 1d
1d [A-RP] <Synastry> Seeks the Moon and Stars ... <Synastry> is a tight-knit group of fifteen friends, many of whom have known each other since the dawn of Cataclysm. From humble beginnings, they have continuously added new faces and expanded their small community to form a lasting bond built on the foundation of World of Warcraft and its many facets of gameplay—namely roleplay. Six years since the first unlikely bonds were formed, they turned to each other for help in the wake of destruction and terror. Many abandoned the Horde to hoist the Alliance flag, but all remain loyal to one another above all. To most, it's them against the stars. Best put into astrological terms, the connections they share can only be described as synastric—written from the dawn of time to take up pixelated arms together and fight. ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ ★ F A C E T S ★ ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ Welcome to <Synastry>'s official Moon Guard forum post! We're a tight-knit Alliance roleplaying and PvE guild established in August 2018. Composed of passionate writers and dragonslayers, <Synastry> hopes to promote quality roleplay and relaxed raiding. RP: A nameless band of no repute. From all walks of life, they have abandoned what once was to move forward hand-in-hand and face the darkness that seeks to consume their world. Organized by a lone kaldorei with a thirst for vengeance in the name of her goddess, Ysae has rallied her kin and the Alliance to take what is rightfully theirs. PvE <Synastry> is currently organizing a flexible team of relaxed raiders interested in dipping their toes into heroic Uldir and perhaps beyond. With a team of around eleven, the roster is almost complete, save for a few slots reserved for ranged DPS and a tank. While the raid team may fill soon, the entirety of the guild enjoys mythic+ progression.       RAID DAYS: Tuesday 6:30 PM EST // Thursday 6:00 PM EST PvP Find us in your local desert with War Mode enabled camping the flight master and then dying in a horrible way to a 20-man raid group we pissed off while goofing about. ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ ★ R A N K S ★ ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ While our ranks have an elvish flavor, they are only an OOC metric to keep folk neat and keep a list of what character fits where in terms of the Warcraft universe. Ranks are assigned based on a character's OOC class or the way in which they are roleplayed. ► E L U N ' D R I S (The Eye of Elune) The fearless leaders of the guild, inseparable from each other and terrible memes. ► J A I ' A L A T O R (Noble Blade of Elune) The face-rolling melee of the guild, fond of heroic leaping off cliffs and insta-bubbling. ► S H A L L A ' T O R (Shadow Render) The sneaky stabbers of the guild, great at vanishing and abandoning everyone to die. ► K A L ' D E L A R (Ancient Keeper of the Stars) The magical glass cannons of the guild, otherwise abused for their portals and food. ► N O R ' F A L A H (Heavens' Balance) The selfless healers of the guild, also the collection of stressed and raging alcoholics. ► V O R ' A N A T H (Broken Soul) The edgelords of the guild, very into Lovecraft and blasting The Smiths in the Discord. ► F I N E L ' E L (The Last Leaf) The alts of the guild, good for nothing but taking up space and multiplying a bunch. ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ ★ R E Q U I R E M E N T S ★ ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎               ‏‎◦ Represent <Synastry> well ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎               ◦ A mature sense of humor ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎                ‏‎◦ Proper RP etiquette ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎                ‏‎◦ A legal adult (18+) ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎                ‏‎◦ Keep us updated ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎                ‏‎◦ LGBTQ+ friendly GOLDEN RULE: Roleplay is opt-in. While you're welcome to join for the PvE, respect the roleplaying nature of the guild and its wide cast of characters. You're always welcome! ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ ★ C L O S I N G ★ ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ Interested? Leave a reply below or contact Ysae through whisper or mail. You can also find me on Discord at Asad#5048. When you are invited, you will get the guild discord.                 Thanks for reading!Ysae11 1d
1d Role play on different servers Hello my rp friends, Can I role play even if I’m on a different server without paying for the server transfer? Thanks for all of your help!Ramdenan3 1d
1d [A-RP] <Apostasy Accord> IC INFORMATION Like the open eye that serves as our emblem, the Accord has unseen eyes spread, unbeknownst to others, throughout all the realms of Azeroth. The Apostasy Accord is a brother/sisterhood of individuals seeking asylum to learn and practice the arts forbidden by society and the Church. We actively seek skilled individuals from all walks of life. The Accord is a haven for the dissident where they can openly embrace apostasy and hedonism. It is there for those who wish to gain power through knowledge and a like-minded community. Simply put it is a secret society of outcast individuals wishing to live on the fringe of society and break away from the rule of Kingdom and Clergy. A number of legally questionable and illicit ventures fund our research, lifestyle, and projects. Whilst well trained, subtle, and open-minded fighters serve to protect our unique way of life. This secret society hides from outside eyes within the high walls of The Hollow Estate in the hills overlooking Surwich Village. The Accord is considered to be non-judgmental and accepting of any person who can follow the two rules that guide us: -Secrecy outside of our chosen members.- -No targeting your peers within the Accord.- Within the bounds of these two rules the members of the Apostasy Accord have found freedom. Freedom to rule over themselves. Freedom to do things Kingdom and Clergy would not allow. What is viewed as immoral or forbidden among the majority of society is accepted, and often times encouraged, within the Accord. The Accord is considered neutral in most things and as such accepts members of all races into its ranks. They provide a space for others to indulge in a variety of things such as: research, experimentation, lectures, training, combat, lifestyle activates, and freedom in a truly neutral society. _____________________ OOC INFORMATION We are currently recruiting! The Apostasy Accord is a well-established, (Three years strong! Yay ^.^), group of like-minded RPers. We are an 18+ guild due to the mature content of our RP such as violence, mature language, and adult situations. Our website is active and open to all members to post whatever they like. One example of this is our unique section of the forums that relate to IC Journals. Each person gets a journal when they join that their characters can put down their inner thoughts, activities or escapades. They are private ICly and just a way to show hidden motivations and thoughts to the community OOCly if you wish. This guild style leaves anyone and everyone open to setting up events. People who enjoy DMing their own events and storylines are very welcome. We usually have several active guild storylines. We are seeking main RP characters. We are accepting of alts, though we do encourage heavy participation and immersion in our community. We have a very active discord. As well an IC bulletin board within Discord that people can keep up to date on events and meetings. We do require all those interested in joining to fill out an application our website. -- http://apostasyaccord.shivtr.com/ -- This guild is a secret society at its core. We do employ a small number of people, but most are there not to make gold, but to live and contribute to this society. We are accepting of any race/class combinations as long as your character can ICly follow the rules. However, we commonly lean towards morally grey, too dark in nature, though we have had a few light/good aligned characters in the past. All alignments are welcome if it makes sense for them to be there. Criminal activity within the group is more for story purposes. If you bring unwanted attention to the Accord by being ICly caught engaging in illegal activities by an outsider there will be IC consequences. We are not a ‘crime’ guild, though there is a lot of crime that occurs. We have spies, information brokers, drug dealers, thieves, assassins, black market dealers, and others among our ranks. Most of the criminal activity is on an individual income base. You can be an assassin and be in the Accord. You can be a black market dealer, a grave robber, or whatever you heart desires as long as it is in the realm of possibility in lore. The Accord is accepting of all professions. There is an IC bordello on the estate for those that are interested. We also have an information broker/spy division as well as an illicit drug shipping business. In our free time we recover and sell artifacts/stolen goods on the black market. In game contacts: Moonandre (Co-GM) Rownan (Co-GM) Edders (Co-GM) Nichó(alt-162)lai (Co-GM) Erzsibet (Officer) Collin (Officer) Discord contacts: Nicholai Denholm#5349 Kayru#6415 Please check out or website for more information and to apply! --http://apostasyaccord.shivtr.com/--Edders1 1d
1d [A-RP] The League of Lordaeron ... [-=Requirements=-] -A decent grasp of grammar, knowledge of the game's lore, and maturity are all major requirements. We ask that applicants understand that we also look for members that will reflect positively on our guild, both from an IC and OOC standpoint. -IC Interviews must be taken before you are allowed into the guild. This is primarily for IC reasons, but also gives the interviewee a chance to get inducted into the guild formally. -There is a strict 40+ level limit that we have in place because most of our RP takes place in 40-50 zones. This also shows us you have dedicated enough time to your character that it isn't a simple alt, and likewise, Death Knights have a level 65+ limit. -We also require our members to be active, or state a reason as to why they'll be inactive. Members that have not given a reason to an officer as to why they would be taking leave will be removed after two months of not logging in to their character, but any and all previous members who were kicked for inactivity but want to rejoin after such an action has been taken is more than welcome; simply contact an officer in-game and you will be re-invited. To avoid the removal of your character, we ask that you kindly alert an officer if and when you are going to be taking an excused leave. In addition, please understand that the League does have an anti-"revolving door" policy, which means that quitting the guild (i.e., removing all your characters) more than three times does give us the right to deny you entry on the fourth. -Maturity, as stated above, is also something we value highly; as such, we do have an 18+ age limit. We expect our members to both understand that the League is a friendly environment that we strive to keep free of any and all conflict, and that your actions reflect on the entire guild on both an IC and OOC level; people who continuously and purposefully exacerbate conflict without compromise will find their stay in the League a short one. In addition, our roleplay can - but does not always - encompass mature themes, such as violence, profanity, etc. As a mainly militaristic organization, we ask members to keep this in mind.Demitria57 1d
1d [H-RP/RP-PvP] <The Kor’kron Legion> ... >=Who We Are=< Started June 9th, 2009, the Kor’kron Legion has been a staple of the Moon Guard roleplay community, and we have tried to provide a fun, engaging, and safe environment for others since the day the guild started. The initial concept of the guild was to provide a ‘savage, Old Horde’ focused military guild with a largely RP-PvP focus. We also wanted to encourage roleplay in the then emptier Orgrimmar. And finally we wanted to provide for a bit of friendly fighting against various Alliance groups and guilds. However, as the years has gone on and the situation in WoW has changed, we’ve evolved as an RP guild - with a wide variety of events besides RP-PVP, such as D&D campaigns, community events, training events, bar crawls, and more. Along with that, we have many OOC events, as well, such as transmog/meta achievement raid runs, LFR and BG nights, and non-WoW game nights. All guild members are welcomed - and encouraged - to make their own events, big or small. We truly believed everyone can contribute to the gulid, not just officers or long-time members. We also accept all classes into the guild. Currently, we do not do raiding or rated PvP, this in large part due to a lack of healers and tanks rather than a lack of interest. Furthermore, while undoubtedly the guild is perhaps most closely associated with "traditional" Horde races, the Kor'kron Legion's doors are open to every and all races of the Horde, including the new Allied Races (and unique non-playable races on a case-by-case basis). In regards to lore, with the events surrounding and resulting from the Siege of Orgrimmar, our theme has evolved and shifted over time, as well to what it is now. Instead of largely subjecting ourselves to the will of the Warchief alone, the Kor’kron Legion is now positioning itself to be more protective of the Horde’s general citizenry, taking a guardianship-like role as a sort of redemptive arc. We are still certified elite warriors of the Horde, though, and nothing can change the sheer awesomeness of a Kor'kron soldier. With the reveal of Kor'kron soldiers in Zuldazar in Battle for Azeroth - and now taking in all members of the Horde from the looks of NPCs - we'll be paying close attention to whatever lore may be coming our way, too. We are, of course, still based out of Orgrimmar, and may be occasionally found in or near-by the Hall of the Brave in the Valley of Honor - which has been our "barracks" for years now. So if you'd like to encounter us in-game, the Valley of Honor is a good place to look! >=The Important Stuff=< Guild Website: http://thekorkronlegion.shivtr.com/ Guild Master: Suota Co-GM: Vaknosh Officers: Splintze, Drakkosh, DabblepexVaknosh100 1d
1d How Have You Spent Your Gold? Hi folks. Just a random thought I had while preparing a new toon to play. What do you think has been the best gold you've spent in-game for an item or service? I think hands down, my best purchases have been the Grand Expedition Yak and Azure Water Strider. The GEY is the epitome of the 'mammoth's, having two passenger seats, a repair guy, and a transmog guy. I can put an outfit together anytime, anywhere, so long as I'm lv 20 and have riding trained. As for the Water Strider? It was a bit of a chore to get back when MoP was current, but it has paid dividends, making it a breeze to travel across water. I can name several places where it has been quite handy: Timeless Isle, exploring Draenor, lots of places in Broken Isles, and most recently, Nazmir and Tirasgarde. I've been a bit of a mount/tabard fiend (I am human afterall. Dem rep gains!), but out of all the mounts I've acquired and stabled, those two get the most use by far. Gold well spent! How about you guys?Vesiana18 1d