Moon Guard

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2d Official Moon Guard RP Events Calendar 2018 Greetings! This calendar is a community resource for the Moon Guard players of both factions. As it requires constant upkeep, I will continue the project for a minimum of 1 year. If I tire of it, then I will pass then baton along to someone else to take over in my stead. The event listings must be kept brief, so that it is easy to scroll through them quickly. The format will be as follows: DATE: TITLE: TIME/LOCATION: TYPE: CONTACT: LINK: ADD-ONS: Date - obviously just a calendar month and date. I will include a day of the week in most cases. Title - The title of the event will be preceeded by either [A] for alliance, [H] for horde, or [N] for neutral. This event title will be capitalised to make it stand out. Time/Location - The time will be stated as server time. Please convert other timezones or at least state which one e.g. Greenwich Mean Time, to be changed accordingly. Include at least 2 descriptors for the event location, e.g. The Wyvern's Tail, Orgrimmar. If new people wish to attend they may not be familiar with particular buildings. If the event is to be held in the wilderness, be sure to include the zone. Type - Use one or two words to describe the type of event and what it will involve. Possible suggestions include: Storytelling, Tavern, Ride, Tournament, Arena, Extended Storyline, Guild Promotion, Celebration, Festival, Marketplace, Archaeological Dig, Church, Demonic/Cult, Tribal, Plague/Scourge/Undead, Pandaren Cooking, Arcane/Library, Fishing Competition, Military, Criminal, Lore Tutorial, Tour, Erotic, Transmog Competition, Pet Show, Shapeshifting, Emote-Battle, D&D style, RP-WorldPVP. Contact - One or two character names, battletags, or Discord tags is enough. If it is a neutral event, there should be one for each faction. Be sure to specify which is which. Link - This is a link to a separate forum thread, website, or Discord channel where further details can be found. Add-ons - (Optional) List any useful or required add-ons. Don't assume that newcomers will know which ones they should have. Events that are posted on forums will be automatically added to the calendar. If I miss anything, or if there are regular events that slip under the radar, then people should contact me to have it added, e.g. by in-game whisper, mail, or by posting a reply to the calendar thread. The credit for this idea goes to Faeldras and Vauquelin - who both asked if such a resource was available. Please offer your feedback and comments in this thread, so that improvements can be made.Aquillorae83 2d
Mar 12 Tournament of Ages 2017! UPDATE:Forbes wrote an article about us! ... The Call of the Crusade. Eight years ago, it resounded across Azeroth. Champions from all over the world arrived at the world’s summit to prove their mettle. It was here that an old paladin showed Azeroth that, regardless of race or creed, there is no challenge that we cannot face united. And so, as was prescribed so many years ago, a grand tournament will be held before we plunge into the darkness. This is the Tournament of Ages. For seven days you will find yourself in a scene of wonderment and jubilation - a scene that has gathered banners from all four corners of the world. As champions square off in glorious combat, the mighty races of the world will showcase their cultures in a diverse assortment of pavilions. Only here can the spirit of chivalry be celebrated as it was eight years ago. Only here can hommage be properly paid to the one whose clarion words stirred so many hearts with valor. This is your invitation. ... Basic Info Introduction Schedule Events Registration Staffing Donations Booths Charity F.A.Q. ... Schedule: August 6 – August 12 Hours: 7:00 PM – 12:00 AM Location: Argent Tournament Grounds, Icecrown Website: ... Mark your calendars. Once again, it’s time to get ready for the Tournament of Ages – a yearly gathering hosted by the Alliance and Horde of Moon Guard at the Argent Tournament Grounds. An event lasting seven days will invite players to try their hand at a medley of games, competitions, contests, and more. Dozens of diverse booths hosted by guilds of both factions will offer wares both enchanting and exotic. Come as you are, but leave with a backpack full of prizes, and memories that will last a lifetime. ... August 06 (Sunday) 7:00 - 8:00 | Opening Ceremony 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:30 - 12:00 | Pet Battles 9:00 - 12:00 | Marmot Ball August 07 (Monday) 7:00 - 9:00 | Alliance & Horde Jousting Preliminaries 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 9:00 - 12:00 | Marmot Ball 10:00 - 12:00 | Jousting Finals August 08 (Tuesday) 7:00 - 11:00 | D20 (Rancor) 7:00 - 8:30 | Warrior Dueling 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:00 - 12:00 | Racing 8:00 - 10:00 | Alliance Date Auction 8:30 - 10:00 | Hunter Dueling 8:30 - 10:00 | Succulent Tart Show 10:00 - 11:30 | Shaman Dueling 11:30 - 12:00 | Druid Dueling August 09 (Wednesday) 7:00 - 11:00 | D20 (Vigor) 7:00 - 8:30 | Paladin Dueling 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:00 - 12:00 | Racing 8:30 - 10:00 | Mage Dueling 8:30 - 10:00 | Rhyme Battles 9:00 - 10:00 | Horde Date Auction 10:00 - 11:30 | Monk Dueling 11:30 - 12:00 | Priest Dueling August 10 (Thursday) 7:00 - 11:00 | D20 (Will) 7:00 - 8:30 | Death Knight Dueling 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:00 - 12:00 | Racing 8:30 - 10:00 | Demon Hunter Dueling 9:00 - 10:30 | Succulent Tart Show 9:00 - 10:30 | Sledding Contest 9:30 - 10:30 | Alliance Date Auction 10:00 - 11:30 | Rogue Dueling 11:30 - 12:00 | Warlock Dueling August 11 (Friday) 7:00 - 9:00 | Dueling Championship 7:00 - 7:30 | Sparring Championship 7:30 - 10:00 | Team Sparring 8:00 - 12:00 | Hearthstone 8:00 - 11:00 | Arena 9:30 - 11:30 | Special Tournament August 12 (Saturday) 7:00 - 9:00 | Closing Ceremony 9:00 - 12:00 | Wonderlight BallRéase148 Mar 12
Mar 9 Moon Guard Alliance Guild Listings FOR ALLIANCE GUILDS ONLY If you wish your guild listed, simply post the following information: ... NOTE: If you would like to make changes at any given point, please feel free to message me in-game via whispers or mail and I will happily update the information for you so we aren't cluttering this with frequent updates. I will add the date it was updated so you know how current the information is. If your guild disbands, please also notify me so I can take it down. We don't want people flailing about looking for a guild that no longer exists. UPDATE: NOTE: The guilds will not be in perfect order from when they were posted. Some posts have been longer than others and I want to try and fit them all in as best as I can, so, I'm more or less playing Tetris with them. No worries. Everyone will be added, regardless. :)Rennali435 Mar 9
Mar 9 Moon Guard Horde Guild Listings FOR HORDE GUILDS ONLY ((Horde guilds from the other thread will be brought here.)) If you wish your guild listed, simply post the following information: ... NOTE: If you would like to make changes at any given point, please feel free to message me in-game via whispers or mail and I will happily update the information for you so we aren't cluttering this with frequent updates. I will add the date it was updated so you know how current the information is. If your guild disbands, please also notify me so I can take it down. We don't want people flailing about looking for a guild that no longer exists.Rennali195 Mar 9
Feb 20 Role-Playing Uniforms and Outfits! Well, I'm one of them crazy people who likes to dress up like an NPC. So, I dug around for the perfect matches of NPC uniforms. I got a lot of these ideas from existing military role-playing guilds. Listed below are what I've compiled. Feel free to post your own uniform concepts and suggestions! ~ALLIANCE~ Human ...Maxen311 Feb 20
Dec 29 Moon Guard Roleplaying Connections In the spirit of Ayatan's intentions, I dub this thread that of RP Connections. For all your RP needs. Holding to Ayatan's stipulations via direct quote, please list the following. ... Original Sticky Below Dec 29
May 9 Moon Guard FAQ (by Kharnis) Orinigally posted by Kharnis: Please Remember: Ultimately you are becoming part of a community and that is defined by the sum of its parts. So help build and foster a better community for everyone. That doesn't mean server community. It means in the community you build with friends. Edit: Be open minded, welcoming, and remember to give folks a chance. Remember, there is a person behind every character and that sometimes people have bad days. Ultimately , make sure you enjoy yourself and allow others to do so as well. The game is big enough for everyone. Edit 2: However, there are some guilds and folks on Moon Guard you may want to avoid to make your time on the server enjoyable. Please feel free to mail me ingame or message me if you see me on to find out whom. You can also find players on tumblr for reference. This is especially important as there are some folks who are known to condone the use of slurs and are harass others. Harassment takes the form of slurs against lgbt, mentally handicapped and those of different racial background. Please do not hesitate to contact me so you may stay clear of something that may ruin your time on Moon Guard. Edit 3: Ignore the elitists and folks who tell you that you are doing it wrong. Ultimately, it comes down to enjoying yourself and finding like minded folks. Thanks to Eredis for suggesting this. So, you are thinking of transferring or rolling a new character here, are you? Good for you. Moon Guard is a great community, and because of the size of the player base you can literally find whatever kind of RP you're interested in. Unfortunately, if you're just coming here for the first time, you have no idea what's happening. No doubt, you have a few questions you'd like to ask about the server. Hopefully, this thread will help answer some of those questions for you. 1. How is the RP on this server? In a word: thriving. Both Horde and Alliance have players that are RP heavyweights. Even the raiders RP here, and some of them even RP in instances or raids. 2. Where will I find RP? This generally depends on which faction you are. Horde tends to be random RP everywhere in Azeroth or Outland. You could be in the middle of Hellfire Peninsula, and the chance is good that you'll be able to RP with a fellow Horde who just happens to be in the area. Alliance, on the other hand, tends to centralise the RP in cities, especially Stormwind. Some good starting points suggested by Avaryce are: Alliance: The Cathedral, Gilneas, (sometimes) Feathermoon Stronghold, Darkshire/Raven Hill. Horde: Fenris Isle, Brill, Sunshine Row, (heh heh) and the Drag. It's not an extensive list and there are downsides to all of them but if someone wanted to fling themselves on the mercy of the tides, it's a good place(s) to start. The Alliance tends to have more RP events than the Horde does. There is rarely a month that goes by that a major event isn't being run by an Alliance guild, and these events draw characters from all other guilds to participate. Alliance is more structured with the RP, which makes finding it a little easier and helping to make you feel as if you're a part of a real society. Horde, on the other hand, is chaotic RP that can really help to make your character come alive and make your playing time memorable as you interact with a variety of strange and/or wonderful people. 3. Which is better, then? That's up to you. 4. How do I find out for myself? This one is easy to answer. To find out, roll a character on each side. Level it up a wee bit first. I recommend to at least level 10. Interact with others, both in the world and in the cities. You'll know which side you prefer in no time. 5. Okay, what if I wanted to join a guild? How will I find one, and how will I know if it's the right one for me? To answer the first part, just keep checking these forums. Most of the guilds advertise here whenever they're looking for new members. As to how will you know if it's a good fit for you, there are really only two ways to figure that out. One is to read their advertisement. They will spell out what they're looking for, what their rules are, and (if they have one) a link to their web site. Really, though, the only sure fire way to find out if a guild is a good fit for you is to talk to some of their members, especially their officers. Talking to the people who are a part of the guild will give you far more insight into the guild's personalities and concepts. From there, you can make a more informed decision.Rumours99 May 9
Jan 3, 2017 Moon Guard Raid Progression, Redux Updated for Legion! The structure for individual guilds is thus: [Faction] Guild Name (Raid Mode / Difficulty) Emerald Nightmare Nythendra [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Il'gynoth, Heart of Corruption [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (M) Elerethe Renferal [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Ursoc [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Dragons of Nightmare [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Cenarius [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H) Xavius [A] Dawn of Damnation (H) [A] Pact (M) [A] Ethala Zaram (H) [H] First Light (H) [H] Verendus (H) [H] Warforged (H)Tsenzu463 Jan 3, 2017
Sep 13, 2016 Roleplaying Resources Originally posted by Meinrad. This post is not regularly updated so use this as a quick go-to guide and don't shy from making a topic and asking for help if you need further assistance. I'm open to answering questions in-game as well if anyone needs some guidance. This thread is meant to provide links to resources on lore and RP addons for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (and soon to be Mists of Pandaria!). As there are plenty of threads asking for resources, it seems like a wise idea to have a post that will hopefully be stickied that lists these resources for players new and old to RP servers. Character Resources "The complete guide to roleplay in WoW" Aside from a few select things you'll find almost everything you could ever need to know here. Read it. Study it. Love it. It will help you. Name Generators (Original link taken from the roleplaying FAQ on the original WoW RP forums. Credits to Nycte for that.) Personality Generators (First link provided by Windwalksha) Development of a Character Have problems with developing your character? Take a look at this guide! A guide to Evil RP A guide for those exploring the evil and darker sides of their characters. For Argus!: A Roleplayer's Guide to Draenei Forsaken RP Guide: How I Learned to Love Rot How to roleplay a Night Elf (Thanks to Grulkar and the topics respective authors for the race-specific guides.) Role-Playing Uniforms and Outfits A guide on what attire to wear whilst roleplaying. WoW Roleplay Gear This blog has quite a few pages linked down the sidebar where you'll find a plethora of different outfits you can copy for a wide variety of different subjects. Icy Veins Transmogrification Guides Less of an actual "guide" and more of a 'mogger's resource for finding class-related sets and armour they can wear. Official Lore World of Warcraft: Game Guide This is the official Game Guide for World of Warcraft and contains a lot of information on the races, classes and factions of World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft: Expanded Universe The Expanded Universe section is filled with short stories with regards to the lore of the game, including a history of the world we play in. Lore Resources Wowpedia I consider this one of the best places to go for any lore questions I might have. All speculative information here is unofficial and is subject to change at the whims of Metzen. RP Addons Courtesy of Iriako, from page 2! TotalRP 2 An all-inclusive mod that allows extreme character descriptions, emotional states/buffs/debuffs, mount/companion names, personality indicators, chat coloring, NPC chatting, item creation, quest creation, sound effects, IC/OOC indicators, RP skill level, and language functions. Compatible with MyRolePlay's RP Flag functionality. MyRolePlay MyRolePlay is an alternative to TotalRP (and other similar addons), listed here to give you the freedom of choice over what RP addon you use. Like the rest it lets you find other roleplayers and set up character information such as names, history and appearance. MogIt A handy mod for trying out any transmoggable gear item on your character, with the ability to save a wishlist and find out where you can obtain that model. AddEmote A mod that allows you to creat custom slash commands and the resulting emote output string for all your toons, and also for your pets and minions. Due to the sheer size of the post, and the absense of foresight, this post continues over here! Sep 13, 2016
32m W.o.W OR Keepers of the Rift? So... I've been looking for a Void Elf Guild, and I've been looking on the forums and I've seen characters advertise for Whispers of Windrunner, but theyre members of Keeper of the Rift. Both are Void Elf Guilds, but I'm not sure if there was a shift in Management or Leadership. Reason why I have that idea is that Whispers doesnt have an online page... But keepers does. If I'm just being crazy thats an option tooAeoril1 32m
34m Knights Gallant RP/PVE/PVP Greetings! Who we are: Knights Gallant is a newly formed guild designed to be a home for the wanderers of Azeroth. Our interests range across content, but our goal is the same - to enjoy the time we spend in WoW. We would like to build our ranks with others who are searching for their tribe. What we do: We are active in PvE, PvP, RP and the social aspects of the game. PVE: Currently we run mythic+ dungeons several days per week and are looking for keen players who want to push into end-game content, even if you never imagined yourself doing so. We are building a raid team in preparation of BfA. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach! If you are already an experienced player, we would be honoured to have you. PvP: We have several players who relish PvP and are willing and able to engage in combat at any time. Beware. RP: A strong RP core (this is Moon Guard after all). Our theme is one of Soldiers of Fortune. Ever feel like your talent is wasted on menial tasks? Show us what you can do. We may have a job for you. Social: We have an active Discord with members on throughout the day (and night!). We have trivia nights, random old content, xmog runs and spontaneous frivolity. How to Join: Contact an officer in game for more information. Coolknight, Valgrost, Lilithelle/Araelithiel, SylusLilithelle0 34m
58m [A-RP] Pride of Gnomeregan - Reborn ... Synopsis: The Pride of Gnomeregan calls out to all proud Gnomes! Unlike many similar failed orders, regiments and organizations in the past to aid in Gnomeregan, the Pride of Gnomeregan does not -focus- on retaking Gnomeregan itself! Instead, the Pride of Gnomeregan focuses on creating a sense of purpose, individuality, and home for all Gnomes who wish to align themselves with it, as well as a new way to express their feelings within New Tinkertown and other highly-populated Gnomish regions! The Pride of Gnomeregan allows only Gnomish kind within its organization, with the exception of the temporarily allowed sub-organization of Dwarves within its ranks, seeing that Gnomeregan was built for the Gnomes and by the Gnomes!! Unlike most orders in the past, the Pride of Gnomeregan promotes not only Gnomes themselves, but the nation of Gnomeregan through wearing and displaying the colors, emblem, and technology that originate from it! Any proud Gnome is welcomed amongst the Pride of Gnomeregan, as long as they adhere to general rules and regulations! Whether they serve in a section, or just support the organization itself, they’re more than welcome! However, Gnomes that wish to serve will always start out as a recruit, and have their training overseen by the administration itself. However, with the advantages of having an all-Gnomish group, there will be an auxiliary group of Dwarves who are to reside in Brewnall and see to security measures while the bulk of the Pride of Gnomeregan focuses on its general work: unifying those amongst it, increase the pride of Gnomish civilians, and making sure that Gnomeregan will have a place in the future. Ranking Structure: Head Tinker (GM) Council of Tinkers (OOC/IC Officer) Mekgineer (IC Officer) [FO] Farfielder [MM/GG] Engineer [SS/GG] Scientist [TT] Trooper Recruit Citizen Auxiliary/OOC <Ranks are Subject to Change> Sub-Organizations: Mekkatorque's Mechanics: Known as Mekkatorque’s Mechanics, the MM Engineers are the most brilliant engineers that the Pride of Gnomeregan has to offer! Starting from the bottom up, in order to join the MM Engineers, one must present their case to the Head Tinker, the representative from the Council of Tinkers, or an Overseer that is assigned to the MM, in order to join. They will go through a trial, depending on the section of the MM that they wish to partake in, or at least be the most dominant in, while having secondary approaches in other fields. At least two of the trials offered by the officers within the MM, the recruit becomes an Engineer among it! Recruits that manage to pass all given trials will be granted the honorary title of “High Tinker’s Best Engineer” or HTB Engineer for short, a leader among the MM.Raudel51 58m
1h [A-RP] Remnant of Lordaeron There is no big banner, or enlistment sign up. There is only the word of mouth, the occasional holler and welcoming words. The words of a group of like-minded men and women all sharing the same roots gathering in Stormwind, happy to have a home, eager to serve, and grateful for what they have been given. There is no grand military order here, or a great house or noble name. Here there is a group of people: survivors and non-survivors, refugees and strays, those of the north and those from far off lands. There is no great purpose here, or driving goal. There is only one thing in mind - to live, to treasure what there is, and thrive on what will be. For life! For the spirit of Lordaeron! For the Alliance! Who Are We? The Remnant of Lordaeron is a collection of orders and civilians brought together by a shared background and purpose from the kingdom of Lordaeron. We make our home in Tyr’s Hand, though we are often found in Stormwind, serving the Alliance and aiding its mandate of the day. It is a medium to heavy RP guild that encourages personal growth. We value player integrity and accountability along with a healthy slice of creativity and fun. Guild RP ranges from the day-to-day walk ups (we enjoy those) to plot heavy guild storylines that comes with a Roll System that encourages individuality and the occasional crackpot idea. OOC wise the guild is made up of mostly players that have outgrown the "wild meme spam" phase. While we do have the occasional bad joke, plenty of dad jokes and horrible, horrible puns, we don't really spam memes and for the most part, guild chat is mostly mellow and chill. If you are a wild memer-type, this guild may not be the best choice for you. The Remnants outside of holding a large civilian sect, plays host to a number of in-guild orders. ... The Easthaven Militia A para-military group focused on the protection of Easthaven. How to Join Easiest way: File an app @ Harder way: Mix and mingle with our members and earn your way in. All of us are always willing to answer any and all questions pertaining to the guild! Admission Information Guild Website: Moon Guard Wikia Article: 1h
1h Hearthstone Tournament Hello people of the forums, this is Kacey! :D On March 23rd at 9 pm [SERVER TIME] The Cutting Edge will be hosting a hearthstone tournament. The format is simple. You need three STANDARD decks and all three must be a different class. For example you can have: - 1 Shaman Deck - 1 Mage Deck - 1 Rogue Deck And so on. The match format goes as follows. You use one of your three decks to fight another person. If the shaman deck mentioned above loses you CAN NOT use that deck again - UNTIL NEXT ROUND - or until you're eliminanted. To win a round you have to beat all three of your opponent's decks. The winner of the tournament will be given 10k gold as a prize. People from other servers are also welcome but can't be given a prize due to the cross server trade restrictions. If you are interested please whisper me in game or send me in-game-mail. I will send you a calendar invite so I can invite you when the event takes place. The location will likely be the garrirson [summons included] so a group will be needed. If this becomes popular we can host wild deck tournaments :D ------- Oh and, this is an IC tournament. :DKaceys3 1h
1h [H-RP]<Aria of Night> ... Points of contact: Elridge, Sanari, Josandus, Grandel Races allowed: Any (If you have any further questions, please feel free to send us an ingame mail or whisper :D)Elridge3 1h
2h [A-RP] First Vindicaar Templari - Lightforged Guild Name: First Vindicaar Templari Guild Master: Yleera Guild Officers: Grants, Jhuuna Guild website: "One war ends, the next begins." Who are we? It is a new age for the Army of the Light. For thousands of years they waged war with the finest warriors the Light had to offer, their faith and purity absolute. Now the Lightforged are forced to stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes heretics, pagans, and even practitioners of the fel. For the good of the Alliance, they will tolerate these malcontents, but efforts are being put forward to make sure that corruption and evil never again take root like they did on Argus millenia ago. The First Vindicaar Templari are the answer. Picked from the most devout and zealous of the Lightforged, they hunt tirelessly for the minions of the darker powers, whether they are part of the Horde or within the Alliance itself. Some whisper that the Templari are a dumping ground for the more troublesome and extreme elements within the Army of the Light. The Templari themselves seem to enjoy their notoriety, hoping to instill fear in those who would do harm upon the faithful. The First Vindicaar Templaari are a lightforged draenei guild. We are a military style guild that focuses on stories of intrigue and corruption. When battling the enemies of the Alliance the Templari function very similarly to an anti-terrorist organization, stamping out evil before it can take root. The Alliance is not spared from the inquisitive gaze of the Templari, and they work tirelessly to ensure the purity of the faithful, and the complacency of the Alliance's darker elements. How do I join? You can simply whisper Yleera, Grants, or Jhuuna. A short OOC interview will be conducted prior to invitation. An IC interview is not required for joining, but there will be one provided later on in order to move past the trial rank. You can also apply online on our website if that is more convenient. Why join the First Vindicaar Templari? First and foremost, this is intended for new lightforged players to find a roleplaying guild where they feel that they can experience the authenticity of the lightforged allied race, without being swept up in one of the dozens of Stormwind or human focused military guilds. You get to wear the shiniest armour. You get to be able to brag about being part of the elite. In this guild you get to be LIGHTFORGED. We host weekly events that explore the stories of the members and the guild. We are using a basic D20 system at the moment but will expand into something that suits the preferences of our guild members soon. Most importantly, we're really fun! All of our members are extremely nice, talented roleplayers. I heard about this other draenei/lightforged guild? How are you different? The First Vindicaar Templari focus on a darker part of the draenei race than what is normally seen. The draenei who fight with us are hardened veterans of a brutal war that lasted tens of millenia, and now that the Legion is defeated they are not eager to rest on their laurels. All the Lightforged knew was war, and now we struggle to find our place with the Alliance. We do not seek to compete with our friends in Te'Amun, Ante Tiriosh, or Nor Kure. We see them as valuable allies to work with in order to establish a fantastic draenei community on Moon Guard. Who are you looking for? First and foremost, of course, Lightforged draenei. We will accept original draenei as well, especially those who are roleplaying as LF until they can racechange. Exodar draenei will serve equally among their lightforged peers, in whatever way the player would like. Draenei must stand together, and each has important lessons to learn from the other. Other races will be accepted on extreme exception. I understand that the option is there in the lore for non-draenei to become Lightforged, but I would rather the Templari not become flooded with faux-Turalyons. Aside from fulfilling the above requirements, I expect a few things from my members, for the good of the guild. 1. Commitment. I don't expect you to roleplay every night, attend every event, or even level your character to 110. I do need members to be, well, members. Make friends, talk in trade chat, run dungeons... Anything to transform this guild into a community. 2. Respect. I shouldn't have to explain this one. Just be considerate to everyone. 3. Represent the Templari. Once our name rests under yours, you represent the whole of the guild. Do not do anything to tarnish the reputation of the guild and it's members. Things like trolling, causing drama with other guilds, or visiting Goldshire for salacious reasons will not be tolerated.Yleera30 2h
2h SW Park's Weekly Open Market EVENT: Weekly Open Market rp event WHEN: Mondays, 7:30-9:30p realm time WHERE: Stormwind park (Mage Quarter side, at top of park steps and down around the fountain / apple tree) There's nothing like the exciting bustle of a market. Traders and merchants selling their exotic wares, buyers browsing and haggling over prices, food vendors keeping everyone fed, and performers wowing the crowds. This rp Open Market event happens every Monday in SW park and is so much fun. Also, monthly themed markets (for holidays, new seasons, etc.). So don't miss out! Merchants, come sell your goods (both real and rp are welcome). Street performers, want to show off your skills? It's always extra fun when musicians, fortune tellers, or conjurers are about to add to the atmosphere. Dårtån with the Runaway Theater Troupe is always looking to promote new talent. Everyone else, don't be shy! Check out this week's market to buy, sell, barter, and make merry. Eat noodles and drink booze while you haggle over prices. It's a great time to RP with an awesome community. :)Mailang104 2h
2h Rate the Transmog Above I'm reposting this here to get some love for moon guard, sense I did it for wyrmrest. So I saw this on the general forums and figured it be nice to have something for wyrmrest too, considering I saw a forum post asking questions for a tanky void elf mog. Also admit it, half the reasons we rp is to show off our awesome costumes. This will work via rating the mog someone has out of 1-10 Scale. Give some personal opinion to...Now... Go!Rabirius90 2h
2h <Light Brigade> Server Transfering in soon. Hello Moonguard, My guild Light Brigade on Shadow Council is looking to server transfer to Moonguard a couple weeks from now. We are primarily a raiding guild, currently farming 10/10H Antorus with not enough people to do mythic raiding. Shadow Council is a slowly dying server with little/no room for recruitment, so we are planning to come your way with hopes of breathing new life into our guild. Who are we. Light Brigade has been raiding as a guild going all the way back to Molten Core, and have been raiding all content through Antorus. While many of us do not RP regularly we enjoy the atmosphere of an RP server, and wanted to stay on an RP server. We have had several accomplishments as a guild to include server first level 25 guild, server firsts heroic Lich King, Al'Akir, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, and Sha of Fear. Which are impressive so long as you don't look at the dates for which we accomplished them. Our regular raid schedule is Tue/Thur 8-11:30pm eastern. Though Full clears of heroic being completed early on Tuesdays. Thursday runs have varied from alt-normal runs, achievement runs, M15+ runs. We have also been talking about trying to farm Mythic Gul'dan for the mount though pugging 6-10 people is not optimal. If anyone would be interested in joining our fun family once we arrive in a couple weeks you can realID me at Daenerys#1385. If anyone has any advice for us about the server as we prepare to transfer, let us know. We all look forward to making new friends on Moonguard.Rhaegar6 2h
2h [Goblin H-RP] <Flashbang Exports> Boomtastic! Public Statement from Flywheel Mahoney (RP Hook) ... OOC Details 1. Yes, we're very new. Yes, we're goblin-only. There may be room for the occasional ambassador from another race, but this will be the exception, rather than the rule. 2. Goblins currently make up about 2% of the total MG population, which is a very tiny amount! Hence, this will always be a small guild. 3. If you are looking to learn how to RP a goblin, or are a beginner to RP, then this is a great place for you. 4. We are currently comprised mostly of low level characters. Please don't expect us to be raiding anytime soon. It will be a scenic journey, with lots of RP along the way. 5. I am still fleshing out a number of details with regards to guild plotline (hint: it involves Gazlowe and the building of a new port city). I will post more information when it is complete. If you have any ideas you would like to bring to the table, I would love to hear them! 6. We are very sociable, like most goblins. Expect to see us around, having parties and generally causing mayhem. There is time for serious RP later! 7. Events are likely to be held weekly or fortnightly on Saturdays. This will include tutorials about goblin history and famous personas, as well as visits to goblin-run towns. We are currently generic Bligewater Cartel goblins, but this may change with the course of events. Interactions with other guilds is something we look forward to. 8. To make it less intimidating for newcomers, there is no formal application process. All goblins are welcome. However, you will maintain an OOC rank until you have RPed with us. 9. If you are interested but unsure whether or not to join, you are welcome to join our in-game IC chat channel: /join goblinrp 10. We have a Discord. You can join at: 11. Our website is: I have lots more - this is just a rough post to let everyone know that <Flashbang Exports> is officially open (and looking for business)!Flywheel24 2h
3h WTS [Heavy Gnoll War Club] 250K come get your hands on a piece of legacy equipment that's stopped dropping since WotLK. this item was one of the few items that took away a stat (-6 agility) however a recent patch has removed that feature. this item also has a one of a kind skin, unique to it only. send in-game mail to Porvis for offers and feel free to add me, i will be available every night in between 6pm-7pm realm time until the 30th of this monthPorvis0 3h
4h [A-RP] <Rangers of the Alliance> <Rangers of the Alliance> [b][/b]is a very newly formed RP guild, focusing on bringing together the Rangers and the Huntsmasters of the Alliance, regardless of race. They are currently focused on recruiting members to their group. Once enough join, they will begin setting out into the world, gathering any information they can about what the Horde is up to. Ranger-General Aurorox Sunsorrow leads the group, however she is looking for Ranger-Captain’s to aid her as the group grows larger. For those who join who are not Ranger-Captain’s, there are different roles for the different races in the group. Ranger applies to Kal’dorei, Quel’dorei, Sin’dorei, Ren’dorei and any other group of elves who wish to be called such. Sentinel is a role designated solely for Kal’dorei. Rangari is for Draenai, both Light-Forged and not. And finally, Hunstmaster is for Dwarven and Human hunters. Feel free to whisper Aurorox in game if you have more questions or are interested, or comment any questions you may have below!Aurorox1 4h
4h [RP] The Rosen Inquisition A simple pamphlet can be found on the walls of Stormwind: ... The Rosen Inquisition is a guild comprised of many classes and roles working together to overcome unusual threats whether they be men, beasts, or eldritch monsters. Crusaders and witch hunters who are the driving military force mingle and work together with scholars who research, educate, and cabalists who explore the dark side of magics. All its members are aspiring to improve the world with their actions under the principles of the Three Virtues. We delve into themes of mystery, action, and aspects of horror and macabre. If this is a guild for you then feel free to contact either Popohnia or Kaldea in game, or visit and apply! May we have victory over evil!Popohnia3 4h
5h IC Character Voices! Hey guys, just out of sheer curiosity -- Do you have any voice references for your character or you've voiced your character yourself? Feel free to share voice inspirations or actual voices for your character. Here's mine: The Voice of William Oakleaf: 5h
5h LF Horde RP villain As the title suggests, I am looking for a selfish, horrible person, who puts their own goals far ahead of the good of the group, and doesn't mind taking out a few nuisances along the way. This evil character will take part in a goblin-themed storyline, in cahoots with my antagonist. A goblin would be ideal, but a non-goblin that has resigned themselves to working alongside one (for the sake of profit or other self-supporting goal) would also fit the bill. RP events will take place on Saturday evenings, 1-2 times per month. You will also need to attend secret meetings with my character, which can be done at a more flexible time. Please contact me privately so your identity is kept hidden, or reply on an alt. Mischievous fun times assured!Flywheel11 5h
6h Moonguard Horde RP? So, I have to admit. I love writing on both WRA and MG. But I absolutely adore MG's community. It's where my lady and I met. It's where I've had the most inclusive RP. It's also where I've found some absolutely amazing writers. And, in truth, the biggest thing about MG I like is the walk-ups. I can honestly say I've found more joy in MG walk-ups than any other community I've been a part of. That being said - my lady and I both love the Horde. We both love the lore, the allied races coming with it, so on and so forth. And we'd rather stick with a community we enjoy. So I have to ask, and forgive me if it sounds ignorant, or extremely uninformed - but has Moonguard's Horde Side community seen any life or love in recent times? I know, for a long while, it was mainly Alliance. But I have hopes that all of the Horde Allied Races will bring some of those same people on Alliance side over to the Horde, if anything, for a change of pace. Perhaps a community on Horde side? You get what I'm saying.Shadina17 6h
6h [A-RP] <Shadows of Alleria> Exiled... Banished from our homeland, all because we dared venture into magicks not even the Magistrate of Silvermoon dared to comprehend. As Lady Alleria Windrunner believed, we too knew that the Void could be used as a weapon. With Magister Umbric as our guide and the unbridled power of the unknown, we were reborn as the Children of the Void; Ren'dorei. <Shadows of Alleria> is a newly formed RP guild that focuses on their efforts on solidifying and elevating the Ren'dorei as a whole within the Alliance. While many of the other races within the Alliance tend to be cautious of their newfound allies, the Shadows eagerly take the charge in proving that the Ren'dorei are loyal to the Alliance until the very last. The Shadows are split into four sects, each serving their own purpose under Matriarch Elysiae Ravenwynn. The Netherblades - (Lead by Therondiel) The Ren'dorei military branch of the Shadows of Alleria. These are our front-line fighters and also serve as peacekeepers in the event an elf begins to succumb to the Void, or causes trouble in the city. The Darkstar Seminary - (Lead by Cerolieon) The Seminary houses the most prominent magic users within the Shadows, collaborating with one another to increase their individual knowledge and turning that into a tool for the Alliance. The Shadow Archivists -(Lead by Lirastira) A reliquary in their own right, they are the foremost specialists on the nature of the Void, constantly seeking to unlock it's secrets. They also train those who struggle with the whispers, each of them a healer in their own right. The Veiled Shadows - (Lead by Vaelendria) The unseen blade of the Shadows. These individuals pride themselves in their stealth and reconnaissance capabilities. One could even be watching you right now. Just because you play a certain class does NOT mean you are required to join a specific sect, please choose to do whatever your character would do. we're not here to shoehorn someone into a position they don't find fun! Feel free to whisper one of our members for more information, and if they can't answer your questions they'll be sure to send you to one of the guild's officers. A small application is required to verify you on our guild forums, and just to get a feel for you. No need to make it an essay! (Like this recruitment post) Guild website: We've been very lucky in receiving a huge amount of support from the Alliance Moon Guard community while we've been forming. Already we've joined up with SLP and HON to integrate into the larger Alliance community. We just wanted a moment to thank those of you we've had the pleasure of roleplaying with, for the immense support and awesome roleplay to come! Tu anu'men no Ren'dorei!Vaelendria7 6h
7h [A-RP] Happy Returns Morning mist clung to Stormwind Harbor's water surface like a lover resistant to leaving its partner's side. Sun had begun break from far side of the horizon, painting the sky in shades of orange and pink, it light bouncing off the rolling clouds. The familiar smells of the harbor filled the air; sea salt, fisheries, and gun powder. There was nothing like home. The old man stood on the prow of the ship as it came into port, a wooden pipe clutched in the corner of his mouth. His eyes, green as the sea he sailed upon, lit up as the mist roiled back before him and he could absorb the sight of Stormwind Harbor in all its ugly magnificence. A jackal's grin split his salty features and pipe smoke billowed out his nostrils and the corners of his mouth, as though he were some Nether demon. But truly, there was nothing "other worldly" about this simple-looking sailor. Just an old trickster with a bit more grey in his hair today than he had the last time he left port on the Eastern Continent - and perhaps a slightly rounder belly. The boat pulled into harbor without any dramatics and Jamie was the first to step off board onto the cobbled streets of Stormwind. It was time to find some proper work again. It was time to retake possession of his city. ((Hello, hello MG. Most you probably don't remember me, but I used to be a pretty active RPer with community here during WotLK and Cata before going on an eight year sabbatical. I look forward to meeting many new faces and reconnecting with stubborn old friends. If you see me wandering around Azeroth, please don't hesitate to stop and say hello!))Redshaw1 7h
8h [A-RP] Order of the Ashen Lotus - Pandaren ... With the defeat of the Burning Legion, we few pandaren who returned home from the cracked, doomed planet of Argus found our land wounded and torn, still reeling from the damage dealt it by the foul demons and their fel magics. Now the work begins; we must rebuild what was destroyed, replenish what was lost, and prepare for the future, and whatever else it holds. We must persevere. Pandaria is left with few to represent its interests on foreign shores, and so to that effect, the Order of the Ashen Lotus has been formed, and a call to arms has been sent out. Our hope is to preserve the peace birthed by our shared struggles against the Legion, and to provide a place of opportunity for those who share our beliefs and moral code. There is a certainty to the world; one correct path of right and wrong. Our values are immutable, and must be preserved no matter what the cost. Even if it means self sacrifice, or painful losses in the pursuit of a higher ideal. ... Order of the Ashen Lotus, officially the spiritual successor to the Shado-Pan Offensive is, like its predecessor, a paramilitary guild with a focus on RP in Pandaria. This Pandaren-focused, but NOT Pandaren-exclusive organization sanctioned by but not affiliated with Pandaria's Shado-Pan intends to organize and train a small military force capable of supplementing the defense of Pandaria, as well as operating as a strike force capable of tackling issues concerning Pandaria abroad. Although the Order is at its core a private military institution, it is not restricted to military personnel only. Non-combatants such as doctors, tradesmen, civilians and merchants are welcome, and will find a purpose in supplementing the organization and its warriors. For this purpose, a "civilian" rank is available for more social-oriented characters. Civilians are not brought on field operations unless specifically requested, but are otherwise not restricted from any part of the guild. We welcome all Pandaren and will consider non-Pandaren auxiliaries on a case-by-case basis. ... Our Goal: Our interest lies primarily in promoting a Pandaren roleplaying environment that is true to the culture and established canon of the race, as well as roleplay centered around the continent of Pandaria in general. To that end we intend to cultivate an active and inclusive atmosphere for Pandaren characters of all backgrounds and aptitudes, hosting regular story-intensive DnD-inspired events, social "tavern night"-style events, and more. As we are mainly a roleplaying guild, we do not host regular PvP or PvE events, although we do have membership who are experienced and interested in doing both. Moving forward into the next expansion, we have plans to actively engage in the events of Battle for Azeroth as a strong and potentially neutrality-compromising moral dilemma as Pandaria and its people find themselves increasingly torn between two warring factions. ...Bobohan18 8h
12h <The Night Watch> - Defenders of Duskwood ... *A worn parchment notice can be found posted to the Hero's Call board and outside several Inns in Stormwind* “Cruel things lurk in the forest. Beasts, monsters and shambling undead come for our people and children, seeking to drag them away into the everlasting darkness that plagues what was once Grand Hamlet. Few are we Watchers now, beleaguered, battered and broken by treasonous corruption from within but still we must keep the night at bay. We call upon all good common folk of the Alliance, from plowshares to sword hands, take up the Night Watch and help us in this our hour of dire need! Rally to Sarah Ladimore in Darkshire where we might speak at length of the eternally grim task ahead.” ~ Watcher Geldric, ConstableGeldric33 12h
13h WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A NEW GUILD?!? If you think the guild is crap, wait ‘till you see the pay! Yes, you’ll be stuck doing a lot of the crap jobs – CC’ing adds, watching agro, and not standing in the fire. On the upside you’ll be working behind characters like Grayzer, Felendorlor, and the almighty Koomdam. Ideally, you’ll want to take shots to the face or heal people with pretty lights and leaves, but really you’ll be too busy trying to bring as much pain as your feeble skills can muster. Apply now, because chances are no-one else will. Hellscream Descendants may be the place for you. HD is back and looking to rebuild after our year of WoW hibernation. The guild was formed in the early days of WotLK and raided both normal and heroic endgame content through WoD. Now we are back and rested, to finish out Legion and prepare for “Battle for Azeroth”. We are currently looking to bolster or ranks. As a raiding guild we are looking for a handful of DPS to fill our group (apparently every one is a tank or a healer now). Aside from that we are always looking for people to meet and enjoy the game with. So if you are interested in checking us out, feel free to contact myself or one of the officers below. We will be glad to talk with you and see if we are a good fit. Guild: <Hellscream Descendants> Moon Guard Faction: Horde Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday from 8 to 10 est Contacts: Shaitaan/Azzpit (Council Member/Recruitment/All Around Good Guy): Shaitaan#1525 Grayzer (GM/Raid Leader/ Wears Women’s Nighty’s): Domecrusher#1387 Man of Many Toons (Friend/Confidant/Also Wears Women’s Nighty’s): GoldenPants#116354 Needs: DPS, preferably rangedAzzpit6 13h
13h ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon 2018✨ Well folks, that time of year is fast approaching us once again. Get your motors running and get prepared for Moon Guard's annual event the ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon✨, 2018 edition, hosted by yours truly and friends! What this event is Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This is an event in which people gather and ride motorbikes across the length the Eastern Kingdoms in memorial to fallen soldiers and an excuse to have a good time! When & Where The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 28th (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00 PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is important that participants follow Githnji or the assisting raid leaders following me, in order to stick to the predetermined path, because the route selected is planned in such a away as to avoid as much npc pvp flagging as possible. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Champion's Treadblade - Warlord's Deathwheel - Mekgineer's Chopper - Mechno-Hog - Goblin Trike - Goblin Turbo-Trike - If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. Remember this event is open to all regardless of faction or guild affiliation. So, come along and tell your friends! Want to contact me directly? My B-Tag is Nyctomonger#1908 ! Want to share this thread with others? Throw this link at them: 13h
14h [A-RP/RP-PvP] The Wicker Pride Fleet Flashy intro post with a pirate's tale to come soon! Guild Type <The Wicker Pride> is an Alliance-based RP guild, with a secondary focus on RP-PvP. While we do not require active participation in Player Versus Player content, we highly encourage it as we feel it enriches the depth of our Role Play greatly. Who We Will Accept Kul Tirans will be our desired focus- but not our only crew members. The Wicker Pride Fleet will accept any and all Alliance races that can prove themselves sea worthy. From now until BfA launches, we will be law abiding sailors running cargo. But once BfA launches, and all the awesome gear comes out, we’ll be taking a bit of a darker turn as we head into Piracy- to include founding a Brethren Council in the hopes of promoting a server wide system for Sea combat. What Kind of Events Do You Do? Events will range from combat training and engagement events, to foreign diplomacy, to sailing events to map new trade routes, so on and so forth. As our theme evolves from Privateer to Pirating, this will begin to include darker events that provide a chance for moralities to waiver and characters to grow. We're going to be encouraging members to actively participate in the creation of events as well, so that everyone is involved, and making themselves integral to the guild. Contact Us Nathanniell - GM Discord at nathsilver#2366 BNet at Ark#12190.Nathanniell2 14h
14h Looking for a monk instructor Greetings, folks. I am currently looking for someone to teach Philip Blancmont, my character, the ways of Pandaria monks. A couple of years ago, he was the victim of an assassination attempt, curiously in Pandaria. While in public his health is perfect, in private, he feels that his body is not yet healed to its fullest extension, or that there are limitations imposed by the wound. A little about Philip: he is part of the Stormwind peerage and a young entrepeneur, so the clash between his privileged upbringing and the need to embrace humility as taught by the Pandaren could make for a good interaction. In turn, Blancmont can assist his mentor in understanding the intricacies of the Alliance, which may come in hand in the future. My preference is for a Pandaren master, but depending on your character concept and background, this may be set aside.Blancmont0 14h
17h Moon Guard Guilds List The guild listings posts are awesome for giving detailed information of the guilds that have existed in the past and are still alive and kicking. But sometimes you just want a quick short list of what guilds are current at the moment. With that in mind, this thread is for that purpose. Post in this thread or send me mail in game with your guild name, faction and what sort of rp you do (ie military/kingdom/trade/adventure etc) and I will keep this thread up to date. I WILL be checking with you in private periodically to make sure your guild is still active and recruiting and if I get no response, your guild will be removed from the list.Qienna48 17h
22h Work Bound Raiding [H] 11/11H LF DPS! Hello WoW community! We are Work Bound Raiding. We were founded at the start of legion by a group of friends and WoW vets who love this game! Our raiding goal is simple: clear heroic content without getting in the way of real life commitments. WoW should be fun and not feel like a second job. This means we raid a very short amount of time, four hours a week. Our raid times are 8-10pm CT Thursday and Sunday. We are looking for excellent players who have a good understating of their class and raid mechanics to progress through Heroic Antorus! We are in need of dps looking for a home with the qualities listed prior! *Hunter, Balance Druid, and Rogue* but all excellent players feel free to reach out* We have fun on farm nights but try and buckle down on our progression because of our limited schedule. If you are interested please get a hold of me in game or through Bnet (Wellwallace#1919), See you in Azeroth!Zabadin21 22h
1d Shadowsteel Consortium - H/RP *A thick parchment is posted across bulletin and call boards across the cities of allied towns of the Horde, even deep within the Windrunner's Sanctuary in Dalaran. It boasts a deep black scrip written in bold ink, impressive orcish calligraphy that takes up the entire page. On the top sits a shimmering gilded emblem, an axe and a feather crossed underneath the orcish rune of the Horde, the center replaced with a single golden lock* BROTHER AND SISTERS OF THE HORDE, OLD GUARD AND ALLIES NEW. Our most hated foe, the Burning Legion, has been conquered! The dread Titan Sargeras has been sealed, and his "infinite" army on Argus has been cast into disarray! Our victory has come with a grave cost, however. The Fel Titan sought to plunge his only sword into the heart of our world, a wound whose consequence has yet to be seen... and ill winds speak forebodely of the action. Worse still, as our armies come home to rest and unwind, we find ourselves at the brink of conflict long fought between the Horde and the Alliance. Resources, power, artifacts and more up for grabs from the Wound of the World and beyond. The Alliance seeks to gather their power to eliminate us once and for all, to enthrall us, our children, once more, as they cannot stand an equal among them. This cannot come to pass. I seek all who pledge to the glory and power of the Horde, adventurers and mercenaries all, researchers and conquers, to join me in a new organization, one that seeks to empower the Horde through anything and everything necessary to turn back the blue tide and the shadows that creep in the edges of the world, to build a Horde worthy of respect and true power! Ancient lore to primal weapons on Azeroth and beyond, dissected and studied, made to fit and aid the war machine, to empower us all, to bring eternal glory and fortune for ourselves and everyone across the red banner! Know this. We have seen the Alliance at their worst. They seek the end of our cultures, our pride, our honor. They wish only to cast us into chains, as they cannot abide to stand level with those they consider monsters. The Horde was built to outlast, to survive as one, no matter our past, our strength, our power added as one. We endure, no matter the cost. If you feel the same, if you wish to see an empire rise in gold, culture, and insurmountable power that rivals the most ancient of Azerothian civilizations, then seek me wherever the war machine builds its strength. Ask... and you will find me. -Jo'kaal Bladebreaker, the Spectre of Kalimdor --------- <Shadowsteel Consortium> is a brand-spanking-new guild built from the ashes of Legion and is seeking new recruits, adventurers and mercenaries from all walks of life, to explore and delve into the secrets of Azeroth and worlds beyond in a storyline that will span across the Battle for Azeroth. The guild is dedicated to the exploration of lost locales across all continents, and the collection of lore, artifacts, and place of power to decipher and gather for knowledge, to aid the Horde in its struggle to secure a place for itself in a world that will plunge itself into factional war. The guild will be dedicated into hosting storylines that expand from the continent of Zuldazar, across Kul Tiras, and to old locales where allies will be met, enemies made, secrets uncovered, and eventually revelations for the true purpose of the organization. We may consider time towards raiding with smaller storylines applied to them when the time comes, if there's interest. And as being mercenaries still, loyal to the red banner of the Horde, we will pledge ourselves in battles against the hated Alliance wherever we can, from RP-PvP events or just plain PvP with dedicated between Rated BGs and regular. Even the arenas, if you're so inclined! A little bit for everyone. But we're new. So new, in fact, that we'll take on anyone interested! We're not picky! I mean, as long as you're a decent roleplayer. I mean, it's an RP server, what can you expect? Anyways, if you're interested, send me a whisper on this character or just send me a letter, IC or OOC, and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can! The kinks are still being worked out, but we will solidify as we grow. Hope to hear from you soon!Jokaal1 1d
1d [A-RP] [Pandaria/Pandaren] The August Accord ((New thread due to outdated information in the starting post.)) As tensions rise between the Alliance and the Horde, and the thundering march of the Legion is silenced with the loss of their master, the time has come for Pandaria to heal. Between the destruction of the Peak of Serenity and continued attacks upon the Celestial Temples, Pandaria's culture and home remain under constant threat, lacking the guardians and faithfuls of yesteryear as more Pandaren leave to explore new lands. It falls to us to protect Pandaria and its beloved Celestials - to the noble hearts who would seek to defend the place they call home. To the students, scholars, and soldiers of the August Accord, who work tirelessly to preserve Pandaria's history and uphold the virtues of the August Celestials - and to glean whatever ancient wisdoms the Celestials would impart in return. Any interested in the August Accord may seek out Jiwen Tzhu Zushou Leung, or Cahae for further information or contact. May Hope live forever in your hearts. ((The August Accord is an experienced guild looking for members interested in roleplay focused on Pandaria and the Celestials in particular. Using a simplified version of D&D for our D20 style events, we encourage character creativity above all else, and do not wish you to be limited. Teachings, sermons and social gatherings are also in the timetable for our guild, for those that are not combat-inclined and simply seek to make friends, or seek enlightenment. While the guild primarily leans towards Pandaren and monks, anyone with a good reason to help out Pandaria is more than welcome to do so. Feel free to send an application at or send an in-game message/mail to Zushou/Cahay/Lanfei to get ahold of someone!)) ((We're also eagerly awaiting to see the story/plot of BfA. Should there be a good reason, we may turn our focus more towards the faction war.))Zushou13 1d
1d RP High Pop or Low Pop Is it better to be at a high population role play realm, or a low population role play realm. What are the pros and cons of each. Specifically Moonguard (US) or Argent Dawn (US). If Moonguard how often to queues occur, and also expansion start.Cloudae7 1d
1d [A] ⚒️Modan Co VII: Archaeology Never Dies⚒️ Entering our 10th year, Moon Guard’s premier archaeology and exploration guild is more vibrant than ever. Azeroth is a world with a rich history and collection of cultures, with much to still explore. We meddle where others dare not, to tell the stories of those who can no longer do so. From a rusty cup on the road, to ancient elven cookbooks, to powerful magic lost in the ages, <Modan Co> is there to uncover stories long forgotten while crafting new ones ourselves. To quote former-guild-leader and cool-dude, Heinsoo Reynault: We're a goofy bunch of blighters; so expect a decent mix between comedic relief and riveting action and drama. Think Indiana Jones meets Terry Pratchett. You don’t need to be an expert in Drakkari desserts or Mogu magics to find a place among us. A hardened Draenei vindicator, a mid-life bookworm leaving her home for the first time, and an elf exploring darker magics long lost may all find camaraderie within our ranks. Every character has a story to tell, and here in <Modan Co> we believe you should tell it. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to run events, and if you want help, we have a supportive community to guide you along. The future belongs to those who prepare for it today. With the Antorus offensive nearing its conclusion, we are entering an unprecedented era of Warcraft RP. The Legion’s Burning Crusade is extinguished, and for the first time in history, we have a period of potential peace available. There is no overt looming evil or big baddie to focus our efforts on defeating. This is a time of transition for Azeroth, and for Modan Co. We are excited to announce a massive undertaking of unprecedented growth during our 10th year. We have a three pronged plan to advance our RP experience for 2018 and beyond. ⛏ EXPLORE THE WORLD... ⛏ EXPLORE YOUR CHARACTER... ⛏ EXPLORE THE STORY... We encourage all of you to come join our community and explore this world which we all love. If you are interested in joining, we encourage you to head to our website at, read our courtesy guidelines, and fill out an application! After your application has been reviewed and approved by an officer you just need meet for a quick interview. If you have any questions, feel free to contact: GM: Ezìck (alt code 0236) / Bradsworth (Discord - straita#3712) Officers: Naralex / Jinnike / Tinkertop / Aulir / Tindselle / Mauro / HeithaeowynHeithaeowyn40 1d
1d [Troll-RP] The Spear - All Are Born Free What more perfect tool exists than a spear? A weapon for common democracy Wielded by we Trolls to strike a great fear Into Zandalari autocracy. Its uses are many, where to begin? With sturdy form, and flexible bend It can pluck from rivers fish for our kin Or send a tyrant to bloody end! Embody the Spear, brother and sister. But to serve its purpose, we must be whole. Release yourselves from bonds most sinister. For now is the hour! The time of the Trolls! After the death of the beloved Chieftain Vol’jin, a cruel wound has reopened in the Darkspear Tribe. Nearly leaderless and without anyone to carry on the legacy of Sen’jin, the Trolls of the Echo Isles faced the risk of fading once more into obscurity. With Sylvanas as the new Warchief, the focus of the Horde will inevitably turn back towards the Alliance, with Trollkind serving as the disposable arrows of her quiver. The ultimate goal of bringing peace to the warring Troll tribes that threatened one another with extinction seemed to be little more than the dead dreams of dead Trolls. That is, until another child of Sen’jin returned home. The Spear is a Troll-exclusive guild hosted on Moon Guard-US that was created to revitalize interest in the Troll race while simultaneously offering unique story, gameplay, character development opportunities. The guild is a fully Horde aligned offshoot of the Vol’jin’s Spear faction, though will be able to act with moderate independence as it furthers its goals of freeing Trolls from the toxic influences of the Zandalari aristocracy and offering home and purpose to the disillusioned and disempowered. Furthermore, the organization seeks to implement a far more representative style of governing for the territory it holds, fearful that like the Zandalari and their king, they too would fall if power was not dispersed. Should it succeed, The Spear will attempt to export this practice to the wider Horde, hoping to reform the faction that has known nothing but warmongering, authoritarian rule. Some features that the guild will offer include: - A simple and easy to use Roll20 D&D system with custom character classes and craftable items - Story-rich campaigns in forgotten parts of Azeroth - The ability to join sub-organizations within the guild, each with their own flavor, leadership, attitudes, and adventures - A wide range of events such as brutal open warfare, political intrigue, and classic Troll mysticism - Opportunities to write and develop your own character in ways which may not be readily available through walk-up RP - Trolls of many tribes played by people who are accepting, respectful, and eager to roleplay Leadership Tz’wari The Darkspear Troll Tz’wari is another one of the famous Sen’jin’s children, and was sent north to be a gesture of goodwill towards the Revantusk Tribe at a young age. Much like her Darkspear kin back in Stranglethorn, Tz’wari was thrust into the conflicts that ripped apart Troll tribes at the seams. From the moment she arrived on the shores of the Hinterlands, Tz’wari was helping the Revantusk repel attacks from their neighbors, the Vilebranch and Withertusk. Once the Revantusk allied themselves with the Horde, an event that occurred not long after the Orcs and Trolls settled in Durotar, Tz’wari said goodbye to her adoptive family and joined the ranks of the Horde war machine. A vicious and unpredictable fighter, Tz’wari has fought across continents, planets, and timelines in the name of the Horde, though has never stepped upon the sands of the Echo Isles. She has only known her brother Vol’jin in passing, but deeply understood his purpose and what must be done for her kind to thrive in a world of perpetually shifting power. Bold and brash, Tz’wari will drag the Trolls kicking and screaming into the new century. Yokumba the Younger Yokumba the Younger is a reformer and adapt witch doctor belonging to the Darkspear Tribe. He is the first and only son of Samati the Pariah, a Darkspear shrine priestess, and the infamous Zandalari captain Yokumba (the Elder). Despite a troublesome childhood brought upon by the circumstances of his birth, Yokumba has dutifully stood by his tribe and fiercely fights in the name of the New Horde. Equipped with ancient dark voodoo, alchemical knowledge, and a penchant for slaying mages, Yokumba has found mild success on and off the battlefield, even though his victories are routinely punctuated by moments of failure and disaster. He often spends his time studying the ancient laws and traditions of his people, and writing treatises on how the Trolls must adapt once again to a changing world. After recognizing the need for a governing system beyond letting the strongest among them lead, Tz’wari brought the young political visionary Yokumba into The Spear to develop the new laws for a future world.Yokumba50 1d
1d <A-RP Event> Occult Faire Fortunes forecast! Lucky charms! Get the dope with your horoscope! Come one, come all to an occult faire! Where: Ravenhill When: March 17, 8:00 PM Moonguard time What: Fortune tellers will cast a light on your future and help you with those questions you have doubts on. See their magical gifts astound as they peer into your future. Occult charms and enchantments for sale. Enjoy a magical night that dances in the moonlight with the spirit world. Runaway Theater Troupe to provide entertainment. Greyshields to provide security. Please everyone come out and enjoy a special night of fun and entertainment. If you are a character with mystical skills and would like to be a purveyor of the future for our guests, please contact Mirrielyanna in game or via in game mail. Also taking more merchants with an interest in selling occult wares.Mirrielyanna68 1d
1d The Friendly Moon Guard Discord Greetings Moon Guard! Shortly after the Tournament of Ages, a group of Moon Guard veterans and tournament organisers got together and chose to put together a public Moon Guard Discord for the server to enjoy. Currently, we have over 700 members, with representation from most of the major roleplaying guilds. While we are a bit Alliance-side heavy, both sides are welcome and we would love to increase our Horde population a bit. This is a general purpose Discord, with channels for a variety of subjects. We also offer a few voice channels, but primarily it serves as a text-based server. Upon joining, you should be greeted with a whisper, instructing you on how to assign yourself a faction role (which will be your name colour). Please take a moment to review our simple policies / guidelines as well. Invite link: Thanks, and we hope to see you there! <3Katorie119 1d
1d [H-RP Monthly Event] The Horde Guild Expo I don't know if anyone saw my post at the end of Mailang's thread so I'm starting a new one to try to get the attention of our awesome Horde community. I'd like to host a monthly RP event in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar for Horde characters to showcase their guilds, attract new members, and generally catch up on all the news. This event will take place once a month, from 9pm-10pm on the third Friday of each month (March 16, April 20, May 18 etc). I've chosen this day to try to avoid clashes with other events. The later time slot is to enable other events beforehand 7-9pm (and also because it suits me!) Now, I have seen some pretty fancy stuff at the Alliance version, but let's start off simple. If you have designed a guild tabard, and can stand around in it, you have a guild booth! Two people would make it more eye-catching and you just add on from there. What else is good to bring? A slogan of course! Just take it out of trade chat and put it into /say instead. Try to keep it in-character (IC) if you can. Next, a banner works great, as do pamphlets! Yes, you can create your own pamphlets just using the in-game mail letter boxes and two people, one to send, one to receive (and trade back). Now, all this event needs is your participation! If you are a guild leader and would like to have a booth, please say! Or if you're a member and want your guild to take part, that's also worth noting. I will also be approaching guilds about this event. Let's get some action going!Flywheel32 1d
1d SW Job Faire Event [UPDATED for MARCH event] Are you looking for new recruits / hires for your guild or business? Are you a player wanting to find a guild home for your character but hate those nagging spam invites? Come join in the SW Job Faire event. (ALL GUILDS ARE WELCOME.) This is a fun, IC way to: --Recruit new members / employees --Find a new guild home --Find new business partnerships --Create new alliances Date/Time: Saturday, March 31st, at 8p realm time. Location: Far north end of the Lower Docks in Stormwind (open space by the shipyard). OOC Purpose: To help RP guilds find new members and allow unguided roleplayers to find a guild through IC interaction. Public event, all welcome. Feel free to bring banners and any fun goodies that you like to draw in a crowd. Participating guilds should set up a bit before 8p realm time (to stake out a good spot).Mailang74 1d
1d What's the story of your First Character? Everyone starts somewhere in this game, what's the story of your noobish beginnings when you first logged into the game? Here's mine- My uncle showed me the game and we shared an account. He told me that warrior was a pretty easy class to play so I made one. Can't remember the server but the char was named 'Azumus', back in the yonder days of vanilla. I mostly just staggered around the starting zone, spending about 40 mins trying to figure out how to attack things to complete my first quest. I got to around level 5 or 6 mostly from just killing everything I came across, and partly from fumbling around with quests. Once I left the Human starter zone I strayed off the path to goldshire and found a few bandits and started killing them, "I am a hero, I will slay the bandits!" and then more than one attacked me at once and I was ok. Then a third. Dead Noob. Death was the weirdest thing because there was an angelic ghost lady, and if I spoke to her she restored me to life! I thought the bandits were too difficult for me to handle and that maybe I should adventure in some other place. I grabbed a few quests in Goldshire, did a few quests and killed some of the kobolds in the mines nearby before Noob ADHD kicked in and I went off adventuring blindly and killing any hostile mob that crossed my path. Then I found the river seperating Elwynn from Duskwood, and promptly swam across. I was immediately ganked by a wolf and spider far beyond my level 6 warrior and found myself in the graveyard with the Spirit Healer again. I chatted with her, got a res, and then a few zombies ganked me. I tried again, and ran- got ganked by the undead again. So clearly this spirit healer is bad. I thought I was clever, and ran from that spirit healer to another one back in elwynn. I am the smartest- nope. Talked to the spirit healer and was promptly BAMFed back to my corpse in duskwood, surrounded by zombies. After about another 30 or 40 minutes of trying to escape the cold clutches of the level 20 something zombies I finally gave up. From the grave I logged out, and Azumus met his end in the deletion. His story lives on forever though.Tág18 1d
1d [A-RP] <Song of Silverveil> ... Synopsis: We are Song of Silverveil, a pack of Worgen who have been called to pagan magics to heal both ourselves and the many wounds of Azeroth. We roam, in constant search of new knowledge to further our cause, and live in harmony with the earth. Our hearts beat in time with the ebb and flow of seasons. Our pack is our family, our coven and kin. We hunt, travel and exist as one. Each of our members, no matter the origins of their practices or style of magic, are accepted as children under the moon and of the earth. Those touched by the gift of the Greatwolf, both feral and tamed, are welcome here. OOC: We are a new guild, looking to bring something fresh to the Worgen roleplay scene. We are medium to heavy roleplay, with regular events and heavy encouragement for members to do their own thing outside of scheduled events. We promote casual/walk-up roleplay and all forms of character interaction. We enjoy helping members develop their own stories, as well as develop as packmates within the guild. Our website is focused on our “Grimoire,” a member-only forum intended for in-character experiences, journals and studies together as a pack “book of knowledge.” This is to provide another outlet for those of us who love to write, and are looking for a new kind of character interaction. In addition, we have a “quest board,” open tasks that can be undertaken by members to further campaigns and involve those who can’t always be online during event times. There are also regular roleplay challenges and objectives, intended to provide different themes and storylines. As for rules, all members must be kind souls, accepting of other members and able to behave responsibly. Characters are expected to obey the pack hierarchy, and any in-character conflict should be kept that way. We maintain a zero tolerance policy for OOC drama. Further information on our rules, hierarchy and theme can be found on our website, which we recommend all members read in-depth. Discord is required for entry to this guild as it is our primary method of communication. Common-sense rules apply to all discussion and postings there. Events Structure: Our first campaign starts on the last evening of March beneath the Storm Moon. Campaign events will generally run every other Wednesday, beginning at 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. server time. Most Esbats (full and new moons) and Sabbats (pagan holidays observing the changing of seasons, equinoxes and solstices) will be recognized as either events and gatherings, quests, or challenges. All members are encouraged to participate through roleplay or writing (or even art!). More Information: Our website is located at: There, you can read up on further information and apply! Contacts: If you have any questions or thoughts, or would like to roleplay with us to get a feel for the guild, please feel free to message either Wòlfquärtz or Ivorie in-game via whisper or mail.Ivorie6 1d
1d [A-RP] Umbra Vanguard - Warden Roleplay ... The Vanguard is a small outfit of Kaldorei Wardens who, after the recent sundering of their order, have united their efforts to defeat the legions of the Burning Shadow. The group is comprised entirely of Kaldorei Wardens, and Kaldorei aspiring to possess the title of Warden after they have been thoroughly tested. We aim to become a group of friendly players acting as a conduit for Warden roleplay. At this time, UV is only recruiting Kaldorei Wardens and night elves that wish to undergo the trials to become a new warden through roleplay. Interested in Warden roleplay, but already in a guild? No worries, UV is more than willing to roleplay with characters with no interest in joining, including training RP and specialized operational missions. If your roleplaying group would like a small group of Wardens participate in any events or storylines, let me know! For any inquiries and or requests for guild interview, please contact me either in-game on Serianne or add my btag and send me a poke. straita#1727 Share link: Website: or umbravanguard.shivtr.comSerianne120 1d
1d [H-RP/RP-PvP] <The Kor’kron Legion> ... >=Who We Are=< Started June 9th, 2009, the Kor’kron Legion has been a staple of the Moon Guard roleplay community, and we have tried to provide a fun, engaging, and safe environment for others since the day the guild started. The initial concept of the guild was to provide a ‘savage, Old Horde’ focused military guild with a largely RP-PvP focus. We also wanted to encourage roleplay in the then emptier Orgrimmar. And finally we wanted to provide for a bit of friendly fighting against various Alliance groups and guilds. However, as the years has gone on and the situation in WoW has changed, we’ve evolved as an RP guild - with a wide variety of events besides RP-PVP, such as D&D campaigns, community events, training events, bar crawls, and more. Along with that, we have many OOC events, as well, such as transmog/meta achievement raid runs, LFR and BG nights, and non-WoW game nights. All guild members are welcomed - and encouraged - to make their own events, big or small. We truly believed everyone can contribute to the gulid, not just officers or long-time members. We also accept all classes into the guild. Currently, we do not do raiding or rated PvP, this in large part due to a lack of healers and tanks rather than a lack of interest. Furthermore, while undoubtedly the guild is perhaps most closely associated with "traditional" Horde races, the Kor'kron Legion's doors are open to every and all races of the Horde, including the new Allied Races (and unique non-playable races on a case-by-case basis). In regards to lore, with the events surrounding and resulting from the Siege of Orgrimmar, our theme has evolved and shifted over time, as well to what it is now. Instead of largely subjecting ourselves to the will of the Warchief alone, the Kor’kron Legion is now positioning itself to be more protective of the Horde’s general citizenry, taking a guardianship-like role as a sort of redemptive arc. We are still certified elite warriors of the Horde, though, and nothing can change the sheer awesomeness of a Kor'kron soldier. With the reveal of Kor'kron soldiers in Zuldazar in Battle for Azeroth - and now taking in all members of the Horde from the looks of NPCs - we'll be paying close attention to whatever lore may be coming our way, too. We are, of course, still based out of Orgrimmar, and may be occasionally found in or near-by the Hall of the Brave in the Valley of Honor - which has been our "barracks" for years now. So if you'd like to encounter us in-game, the Valley of Honor is a good place to look! >=The Important Stuff=< Guild Website: Guild Master: Suota Co-GM: Vaknosh Officers: Splintze, DrakkoshVaknosh33 1d