Moon Guard

1d Moon Guard Guilds List The guild listings posts are awesome for giving detailed information of the guilds that have existed in the past and are still alive and kicking. But sometimes you just want a quick short list of what guilds are current at the moment. With that in mind, this thread is for that purpose. Post in this thread or send me mail in game with your guild name, faction and what sort of rp you do (ie military/kingdom/trade/adventure etc) and I will keep this thread up to date. I WILL be checking with you in private periodically to make sure your guild is still active and recruiting and if I get no response, your guild will be removed from the list.Qienna35 1d
2d [A - RP-PvP] - "City-State of Alterac" CITY-STATE OF ALTERAC aka "NEW ALTERAC" Realistic Medieval "Kingdom" (Town / Political / Military & Navy / Holy (& Scarlet Renegade) / Merchant / Citizen) themed heavy RP Guild In Depth Information: tinyurl.com/CSoAInformation Webpage: city-stateofalterac.shivtr.com Guild OOC Application to join: tinyurl.com/CSoARecruitmentForm Inspirational Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLf5h25107k ๑۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✠†♔†✠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩๑ ... ๑۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✠†♔†✠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩๑ ... ๑۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✠†♔†✠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩๑ I. THE BRIEF: ▬ An old (founded on 3/12/2013), server notorious, currently small, Alterac provisional government that resettles the Alterac frontier and promotes the colonization of the Mountains. ▬ Emphasis on Alterac cultural, heavy medieval lifestyle roleplay, skirmishes, protection of the nation, gathering holy relics, powerful artifacts, watching what you put into the guild benefit and reward roleplay and our progression, and so much more! ▬ ‘Kingdom’ RP with emphasis on creating/observing Alterac (or 'Northlander') culture and traditions, as well as a mixture of town life with shops, trading wagons, politics, military expeditions, pilgrimages, IC-OOC character progression, immersive guild events, and a plethora not listed. (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Northlands) ▬ Realistic Medieval guild in Alterac with canon and RPG inspiration. Recruitment Status: OPEN! Looking for people dedicated to the guild idea! _______________ _______________ ๑۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✠†♔†✠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩๑ ... ๑۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✠†♔†✠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩๑ Basic IC Info Affiliation: Reformed Kingdom of Alterac (since Uther outlawed the Kingdom of Alterac from the Alliance; therefore the Reformed Kingdom is a separate entente) allied to the Alliance NPC Authority: None until Isiden Perenolde returns; therefore Kormed seeks to lead as Regent-Lord in his interregnum. Alignment: Chaotic neural (although evil/good characters are possible) Location: Barony Mordis, Alterac Mountains (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Barony_Mordis) Races: Alliance-only; Humans and Afflicted Humans (Worgen), Dwarves, Gnomes, and Quel’dorei are accepted without an OOC application process because their characters generally fit. Draenei, Kaldorei, and Pandaren will have to include a reason that makes sense in lore for them to join (because some exist; I simply won't spoil them beforehand). Classes: All EXCEPT DKs, DHs, and OP Warlocks; Death Knights will be viewed with distaste as Forsaken-like beings since the Scourge invaded baronies like Barony Mordis (Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy), Demon Hunters are too modern for the guild's premises, and Warlocks are a case-by-case basis. ๑۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✠†♔†✠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩๑ ...Kormed16 2d
2d [A-RP] Umbra Vanguard - Ben'thai thel-Elune ... The Vanguard is a small outfit of Kaldorei Wardens who, after the recent sundering of their order, have united their efforts to defeat the legions of the Burning Shadow. The group is comprised entirely of Kaldorei Wardens, and Kaldorei aspiring to possess the title of Warden after they have been thoroughly tested. We aim to become a group of friendly players acting as a conduit for Warden roleplay. At this time, UV is only recruiting Kaldorei Wardens and night elves that wish to undergo the trials to become a new warden through roleplay. Interested in Warden roleplay, but already in a guild? No worries, UV is more than willing to roleplay with characters with no interest in joining, including training RP and specialized operational missions. If your roleplaying group would like a small group of Wardens participate in any events or storylines, let me know! For any inquiries and or requests for guild interview, please contact me either in-game on Serianne or add my btag and send me a poke. straita#1727 Share link: tinyurl.com/umbravan Website: tinyurl.com/umbrav or umbravanguard.shivtr.comSerianne108 2d
2d <Dominion of the Sun> Blood Elf RP/PVE/PVP Belore as my witness, I hereby take my vow. I shall uphold the honor of my people. I shall pursue justice to the ends of this world. I shall act with courage, tenacity, and wisdom. From this day until my last, I shall preserve these words within my heart. ... ...Founded in 2010, the Dominion of the Sun is one of the most recognizable blood elf guilds on the server. Our story remains true to the fantasy of the sin'dorei, inspired by one of the most tragic races of Azeroth and their quest to restore the pride of a shattered kingdom. From one epic campaign to the next, we invite adventurers of all kinds to join us in the most immersive experience the World of Warcraft has to offer. ...The Dominion of the Sun is a Thalassian order devoted to blood elf sovereignty. From its headquarters in Zenith, the order keeps watch over Azeroth, quelling any threat to the security of Quel'Thalas. The order maintains an advanced arsenal of unrivaled innovations in elven magitech, empowering them to defeat adversaries of all kinds. Numerous houses and organizations have pledged themselves to the Dominion of the Sun, each specializing in its own unique path to victory. ...The Dominion of the Sun is an RP-PVP guild, which means we often participate in organized PVP functions that are incorporated into our story as part of the immersion. Joining an RP-PVP guild does not mean you are required to be good at PVP. In fact, participating in these events is completely optional. However, we will strongly encourage you to improve your game and promise to make every effort to help equip your character for battle. After all, you have the power to write history. ... The Golden Wing: In order to secure Thalassian interests at home and abroad, an elite cadre of infiltrators, saboteurs, spies, and disciplined agents were needed... thus was born the Golden Wing. Like their Farstrider predecessors, these veteran rangers have spent years honing their craft. Varied in specialization, the Golden Wing employs a vast array of tactics to offset the nefarious meddling of hostile organizations like the SI:7. The Crimson Gauntlet: The knights of the Silver Hand observe the virtues of respect, tenacity, and compassion. The Crimson Gauntlet is the Thalassian response to these tender ideals, antithetically embracing the notions of power, insight, and valor. Proud and merciless, the knights of the Crimson Gauntlet look upon those who bend knee in reverence with disgust. Willpower, not faith, is a weapon... and those who do not possess it are useless. The Emerald Eye: There is no magic too dangerous to be studied by the renowned wizards of the Verdant Eye. Fully aware of the dangers of allowing power to fall into the wrong hands, these elven magi take a methodical approach to dispatching any threat to Quel'Thalas which cannot be eliminated by normal means. Their close monitoring of the anomalous has drawn ire from competitors such as the Kirin Tor. The Cleansing Flame: The shrewd medical staff of the Cleansing Flame are engaged in a constant war with death itself. This assembly of healers rely on centuries of experience to combat maladies of every sort, from pernicious lesions to crippling plagues. It is the sacred duty of any member of the Cleansing Flame to ensure all defenders of Quel'Thalas are in prime condition to slay any threat to the realm. The Mystic Circle: Paramount to the advancement of any society is education. The body of scholars comprising the Mystic Circle are some of the brightest of Azeroth. Eager to share their wealth of knowledge to any sin'dorei willing to learn, these champions of wisdom pursue the mysteries of Azeroth with zealous determination. The Runic Hammer: Peerless in innovation, the Runic Hammer is the Dominion's prized think tank. Scientists, engineers, architects, inventors, and even artists are provided liberal funding to bring the organization's lofty designs to fruition. These brilliant minds are not concerned with the means of their research, only progress. The imagination is a powerful tool of any empire, especially during times of war....Although primarily a blood elf guild, the Dominion of the Sun is recruiting anyone regardless of their race, class, experience, or time zone. The process to join can be found in the link below. If you have any questions, one of the officers will be more than happy to help you. http://www.dominionots.com/joinTendael95 2d
2d (A-RP) Dor'Serrar, The Eternal Blade ... OOC Information: Dor'Serrar is a militia-esque force of Kaldorei from all walks of life who have banded together with the interest of righting the wrongs that have come to pass in our homelands of Kalimdor. Whether that be combatting the forces of the Horde or striking down an insurgence of Naga or fel taint, we go where we are needed and stop only when our people are safe and sound. Unfortunately, due to lore issues with those who choose to play Kaldorei-aligned Worgen, we are no longer accepting Worgen into our guild. Night Elves and Highborne will be the only races taken into the guild. Existing members are more than welcome to bring in Worgen alts as IC members. Humans / Draenei accepted on a case-to-case basis for alts. OOC alts are also allowed (Hence the reason we seem to have other races/classes on the roster). We are considered "medium-to-heavy" RP. Dor'Serrar is a storyline oriented guild, though don't let that deter you--Our storylines are open, welcoming, and quite easy for new members to jump into! While RP is our main (and always will be our main) focus, we also have a raid team and do PvP frequently. The guild itself is heavily lore-abiding, and we do not take lore bending or blatant lore breaking lightly. If you are found breaking lore (your night elf is a Drow, you are the son of Tyrande, etc), god modding, or metagaming, you will be asked to at first asked to change the behavior, and if it continues to be a problem you may be asked to leave the guild.'Jalcynter30 2d
2d [A] LF Casual, LGBT+ welcoming guild ^^ Hi all, Just looking for a casual, social guild on Alliance side that is not only accepting, but welcoming to LGBT+ people. I know a lot of the time guilds say they are, but then you get into their chat/discord and hear tons of things that kind of show they only put that in their description to maybe garner more applicants. So, I'm looking for a guild that is not only 'accepting' as in 'we accept you, but that's about it' and rather just totally against any kind of prejudice or slurs and such that could occur in guild chat/etc. and won't tolerate that kind of thing. Not only this character, but I'm looking to transfer my main from Horde to Alliance and find a good guild since the amount of choices on the Horde side is very limited given the disparity of the population on MG ^^ Thanks in advance for any help!Siilhouette1 2d
2d [H] <Work Bound Raiding> 9/9H wants you! Why hello fellow WoW enthusiasts! Work Bound Raiding is looking to expand as a community of players who enjoy the game but have full time commitments during the work week. We were founded at the start of Legion by a group of players that have known each other for quite a while. We wanted to come together to form a guild that would progress through Heroic content while respecting everyone's time. With that said we are looking for people who enjoy this game but don't necessarily have a lot of time to commit to progression raiding. We raid 4 hours a week Thrs/Sun 8-10pm CT. We are casual in schedule but serious about progression. Raiders are expected to research fights and know their class mechanics. We are proud of our progression so far with our limited schedule and would enjoy having you be a part of our legion raid team! If you are interested please contact Maxilo or Vynntharia in game or respond here and we will get back to you. See you in Azeroth!Maxilo41 2d
2d [A-RP] Tempest Initiative Co. Back at it Boys ... For several years now, The Tempest Initiative Company has been a gathering place for mercenaries, opportunists and adventurers alike. After being dealt a significant blow during the Burning Legion's initial invasion, the company has doubled down, consolidated it's resources, and shifted it's direction. It was no longer enough to work for just fame and glory. For coin and coin alone. While the bulk of the company remains a small, specialized force of elite fighters and scholars focused on removing dangerous threats, the company now fights for not just coin but to protect their home. Many join for a sense of home, and camaraderie; foraging connections and making friends in what is otherwise a bleak, dangerous world. The associates' motivations and contributions may differ still, but together, the company strives to do what needs to be done by any means necessary. The company focuses it's funding in three major pursuits- combat, academia, and espionage. However, we also invest in and hire artisans, diplomats, traders, non-combatants, spiritualists. In times like these, we can't afford to be picky, as any talent or profession could prove useful in the right moment. OOC, the Tempest Initiative Company is a mature, tight-knit, heavy RP guild that is loosely pro-Alliance. Our roleplay is character driven and dynamic, employing multiple styles of storytelling and event hosting. Our guild member's progression through the ranks is tied to personalized storylines regarding character growth, and members are encouraged to bring forward storyline ideas at all times. Here's a few things we offer: •Weekly DnD style events •Short Term contracts and events •Long Term, overarching campaigns and Storylines •Frequent, random roleplay among members in a social setting •Character questline and personal story advancement •Small, tight-knit family feel •Custom combat and perk system, as well as a unique item and loot system •Casual Raiding & Mythic/Mythic+Ilsava20 2d
2d Horde RP Winter Veil Cross Realm Event [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.)) Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know! (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord)Arahe6 2d
2d [H/A] <First Light> 6/11 Heroic - Recruiting! First Light Recruitment: Mythic & Heroic Raid Teams Progression Raiding on Horde and Alliance throughout Legion! First Light is actively recruiting exceptional raiders for both our Horde and Alliance Raid Teams, all of which are now actively and aggressively progressing in Legion. Our Horde Mythic team currently stands at 5/11 Heroic Antorus (11/11 Normal, 3/9 Mythic ToS, 8/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN), and our Alliance team stands at 6/11 Heroic Antorus (11/11 Normal, 4/9 Mythic ToS, 5/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN). All of our raid teams run on Tuesday and Thursday. Both Horde teams run from 8PM - 11PM CST, Casual clear on Sunday. Our Alliance team runs from 9PM - 12AM, with a Casual clear on Monday. All teams are using EPGP as of the launch of Nighthold. Our guild is over ten years old, and will remain active through Legion. Raid team members are encouraged, but not required, to RP. We will not halt or suspend raiding during Legion. Our other guild activities help to stabilize our core raid teams. We are primarily a Heavy Roleplaying Guild, but we are willing to recruit raiders who do not participate in these aspects of the guild, provided they are capable of remaining respectful of those who do. Our Horde and Alliance Mythic Teams run at the same time on the same nights. We actively cross-review logs, jointly critique / improve strat. Though not required, players willing to gear characters for both teams will be greatly valued. ___________________________________________________________________ Interested candidates for our Mythic Core Teams must have the following experience / traits: Have a desire to continue progressing in a friendly environment long-term. Understand how to exhibit the absolute maximum potential of your class. Be comfortable with constructive feedback and/or fair criticism. Be comfortable with the possibility of being benched. Be capable of exhibiting near-perfect execution of mechanics once learned. Be willing to show up on time with flasks, food, and potions on hand. Be willing to research fights, mechanics, and your own class. Be willing and prepared to volunteer to execute task-specific raid mechanics. Be respectful of the members of our server community who engage in RP. Always bring a positive attitude with you to raid nights. Always be courteous to your fellow raiders and guildmates. ___________________________________________________________________ Ideal candidates will have some (or all) of the following experience / traits: Experience running Mythic / "Old Heroic" raid encounters. Take an interest in the guild's other activities (RP-PVP, RP, RBGs, etc.). Be communicative. Be able to offer calm, constructive feedback and ideas. Exceptional DPS will receive the most attention in our recruiting effort. We are also willing to evaluate exceptional Healers and Tanks. Any candidates who are mechanics-competent and capable of delivering exemplary performance of their class will be actively considered. We are always refining and perfecting our teams, and exceptional players will be given opportunities to prove themselves. Ranged DPS are especially needed by all teams at this time! ___________________________________________________________________ Any interested party who meets our minimum requirements is welcome to discuss possible raid team recruitment with one of our guild officers. Note that the above listed points are not requirements for membership in First Light -- they are only requirements made for possible inclusion on our raid teams. If you are a "package deal" or find the guild interesting, but do not yet meet our requirements, please contact us for additional information regarding normal guild recruitment. For more information on our Roleplay and "non-raid" recruitment information, please see our primary recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419392584 We will conduct interviews in person, in-game. Ideal Mythic raid candidates will be evaluated by participating in a guild-organized Heroic raid. If you are interested, please contact one of the following officers in-game: ...Larrendias107 2d
2d A Teaser: <Obsidian Investments> <Obsidian Investments> is lookin' ta fulfill all yer shady Dark Iron needs in 8.0 and beyond. Currently seeking interested Dark Iron and normal Dwarf roleplayers for long-term planning, relation building, and recruitment.Thardren2 2d
2d RBGs? Anyone have any teams running that have room for a SPriest? WoD S1 SotA 1875 exp as SPriest. No CR and just started grinding PvP yesterday, so still have 20 honor levels to gain to be 50 honor. But I'm still halfway decent ( https://i.imgur.com/FU7QQyj.jpg ) so I'm not necessarily looking for a carry so much as just a group to run with. Really wanting to hit 2k for this season's gear!!!Rathaen0 2d
2d New to MG, looking for a guild :0) Hello, recently I decided to reroll onto Moon Guard for some change, and I'm having trouble finding a nice guild to settle into! I am a Mistweaver (Healer) Monk, currently 922, and I want to be joining with my partner, a Vengence (Tank) DH, currently 915. We are interested in raiding, and would love to have a guild to do this with. Heroic would be great in the future too! I'm up for helping other guildies gear up so we can all raid together. While my partner doesn't care much for RPing, and doesn't plan to participate, I'm really interested in it! I'm pretty new to it, or rather I haven't RPed in years, but if there are any RP events going on in the guild I'd be more than happy to participate. We don't care much for NSFW things, we are both 18+. Although I'm not into ERPing or anything like that. Feel free to contact me in-game or replying here, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks! - MeowstressMeowstress2 2d
2d [A][9/9H](Wed/Thurs) HEROIC RECRUITING DPS <Ressentiment> We are a group of degenerates located on Moon Guard looking for raiders capable of blinking and breathing at the same time for our core raiding team. If you want to to progress and talk about dank memes, make terrible puns, gamble gold, and talk about draenei *********s then Ressentiment could be the place for you! Expectations We are looking for raiders that can carry their own weight. What we ask of you as a raider is to show up to raid on time every week and be prepared with addons enabled and up to date (we do provide cauldrons and feasts.) Also we ask you to keep your characters artifact maintained - its not much to ask for and getting AP for your artifact weapon is important in facing the Legion. We like to run mythic keystones aswell. Discord is Required. Sorry not a lot of PVP or RP in this guild. Current progression T21 - 11/11N, 7/11H Raid times SERVER TIME (CST) WEDNESDAY 7:00pm-10:00pm THURSDAY 7:00pm-10:00pm Scheduled runs for alts and friends and family are on tuesdays if we don't finish on tuesday will finish them on monday. Our needs Mainly looking for DPS and a Healer! We would prefer you have a minimum ilvl of 915 before running heroic. Loot system We use loot council to determine where gear goes. How gear is distributed is dependant on performance, this way gear will get to where it will be utilized the most. This is our way of tryharding. If you have a problem with it you and complain that your dps isn't high enough because you are getting no gear is a silly excuse, everyone will get gear eventually and there are plenty of ways to gear up and stay competitive. Mythic keystones, reroll tokens, World quests. Addons We expect you to use RClootcouncil for loot Deadly boss mods - We don't care if you don't need it... USE IT Some form of dps/hps tracker (Recount, Skada, Details!) If you are interested or have questions contact our officers via b-tag: Ressentiment#11881, Turincal#1845 OR You can contact our officers in-game: Nitaara, or Turincal.Turincal8 2d
3d [A] Modan Co VI: Return of the Relic <Modan Co> is a roleplaying guild with a central focus on exploration and archaeology. We busy ourselves by finding artifacts and relics left forgotten by the cultures of the three realms, and in the eight years <Modan Co> has existed, we’ve unearthed countless items ranging from shinies and valuables to unspeakables and horrifics. We meddle where most do not and for their health, should not. We are always prepared for the reports of new lands to explore. Legion will bring with it a mysterious chain of islands that was home to one of Azeroth’s most advanced civilizations. If the last ten thousand years of the Broken Isles’ history has been unknown to the mainstream world, someone has to uncover all of that hidden lore. There’s no better time to join us than now. Over the years we’ve employed crewmembers of every sort. We have veteran soldiers, wizards, mercenaries, tinkers and adventure/knowledge seekers from all walks of life. There’s no need for a university degree in Gorian ecofacts or Qiraji caste structure (though, if you’re character has expertise in those areas we could use it). With an interest in history/lore, adventure, or treasure even the most vapid of mercenaries can find themselves contributing towards being a part of Moon Guard’s premier adventuring and exploration guild. To quote former-guild-leader and cool-dude, Heinsoo Reynault: We're a goofy bunch of blighters, so expect a decent mix between comedic relief and riveting action and drama. Think Indiana Jones meets Terry Pratchett. Our roleplay and events are flexible. Each member is given the opportunity to participate however they’d like and to whichever degree they’d like. Everyone is allowed to host and lead events regardless of rank, officers mostly just fill an auxiliary role making sure everything runs smoothly. We have at least two events each week comprised of one meeting on Wednesdays at 8 and one expedition sometime during the weekend, usually on Saturdays. We have members on almost all hours of the week and you'll often find people willing to hang out IC or just have a pleasant discussion in our OOC channel, which we use officer chat (/o) for. If you are interested in joining, all you need do is go to our forums at z13.invisionfree.com/ModanCo, read our courtesy guidelines and fill out an application. After your application has been reviewed and approved by an officer you just need meet for a quick interview. If you have any questions, feel free to contact: GM: Naralex / Bradsworth (btag is straita#1727) Officers: Jinnike / Tinkertop / Taelura / Aulir / Tindselle / Mauro / Heithaeowyn We hope to see you soon!Naralex353 3d
3d Looking for Long-Term RP buddy! (A) So, long story short, I was away from the game for a while, and now that I'm back, I found out I race-changed my beloved Kerrek the Worgen Warrior into an Orc... so instead of paying for a race change back, I wanted to start him up again. I was hoping to find someone interested in creating a new (preferably Worgen) character and interested in RPing on these characters. I was hoping Worgen because I've gone through that starting zone so many times, it's not that fun any more by myself, and I would love to RP through the fall of Gilneas with someone. I'd be happy to hash out backgrounds together, IE if they met because of the Cataclysm, if they knew each other before hand (friends, siblings, co-workers, etc). A little about Kerrek, before you agree. He's a bit hot-headed. His temper can flare very quickly, but unless you're an enemy, physical violence is very minimal. He's loyal to a fault (moreso after the transformation). He was part of the Gilnean military, which is where that character trait was learned. After the transformation, he spends almost no time in his Human form, as he finds it very limiting and weak (Could be a good contrast to a character that dislikes the curse?). He is also very grateful to the Alliance for taking him and his kind in, and would give his life for them. He feels a kinship with the Night Elves, as they were the true rescuers, but dislikes those that hold prejudices against him on the sole basis that he is a Worgen. Also a bit of a work in progress, as I haven't RPed him in what feels like years. I'd also love to run a few dungeons IC once we get high enough level to solo or two man them, just for added fun. As paying for my time card is the reason I'm back (to help me save MORE money IRL in the form of not going out to bars or going out to eat,) I will have plenty of time to play and RP and/or level. I will be out for the next few hours, but will gladly respond once I get back from my last college class of the day. Please let me know if you're interested, and I'll respond as soon as I can! I'm going to make him as a character (Swordfang in game) so people can add him onto their friends list. Also, please add Xuundian and Leahtri to your friends list, as these are my other two characters on MG. Thank! *Leaves a plate of cookies*Mazrokal41 3d
3d <A-RP> Magus Senate of Dalaran Kirin Tor. Magus Senate in our old tongue. For centuries, the city of Dalaran has served as a beacon for the magical minded and the innately curious. From all walks of life gather the men and women of the Kirin Tor. Alone, we were separate and without purpose. Together we stood to create a shining beacon of a state. A city whose might rivals that of the greatest human nations. The Kirin Tor was created to catalog every spell, curse and incantation known to Azeroth and beyond. All who gathered within Dalaran came for peace and prosperity and to sate the hunger for knowledge that is inherent to all sentient beings. All under the ever watchful Violet Eye. The Magus Senate of Dalaran is a heavy RP guild on the Moon Guard server. We strive to create an active and helpful role playing community for people who engage in Kirin Tor RP, and to rise to the expectations of our active members and the roleplaying community. We are a welcoming, healthy and lore-abiding role playing environment in which members may gather to play and RP for enjoyment. Be it alone, or with their fellow guildmates. ... Those who apply must have good character, at least level 25, and be willing to accept any consequences of the In-Character actions of their characters within guild story lines, as well as be a mage. We also have non-mages in our ranks; warlocks who roleplay summoners, warriors who roleplay as guardsmen, and rogues who roleplay as members of the intelligence services. If your character has a connection to Dalaran, we are more than happy to have you. We have a citizen rank for those who wish to be a part of the guild, but not have their character be in the political senate. If you roleplay a member of the Kirin Tor, but do not want to leave the guild you are in or cannot join the Senate for another reason, not to worry! You can now affiliate yourself with the Senate as a member of the Kirin Tor by filling out the same application, but selecting affiliation from the dropdown and writing N/A where applicable. We’ll follow up with you if there are any questions. Please note that while the Senate follows the Laws of Dalaran as our ICly legal system, we do not hold the same standard to Kirin Tor affiliates. However, if we feel that your toon is breaking an established Kirin Tor law/rule (RPing a warlock in the Kirin Tor), we will respectfully part ways. Once an application has been approved on the website, one may seek out the officers within the guild for an In-Character interview. If we determine you are still qualified after the interview, you will be invited to the guild. Those who can be contacted regarding the application process or to have questions answered are listed below: (Disclaimer: we do not accept Demon Hunters. Death Knights, or Warlocks) ... Website: Magussenate.shivtr.com Wikia: http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Magus_Senate_of_DalaranSalazar55 3d
3d Help Change The Nighthold Properly for 7.3.5 Greetings all, I've started a thread in the official 7.3.5 PTR General Discussion Forums regarding the upcoming changes to the external, non-instanced version of The Nighthold, and I'd love to get some support for it. Essentially, this is the problem: whilst it's great that the devs have removed all of the hostile NPC's in the area, effectivly turning it's outdoor section into the playable Nightborne's capital, all of the interior places in this version of The Nighthold are sealed off, meaning you can't get in there to RP. Even the bridge to the greater city is sealed off by a massive door, making it so that you have to mount up and fly around it everytime you want to get to the city. If you've done the raid version of The Nighthold, I'm sure you know that the interior version of The Nighthold is gorgeous, and well worth fighting for, in my opinion. And here's the thing: if we don't ask now, the chances of them going back later to change it is practically zero. Here's the Link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759618347 Please help me let the devs know that the work is something we role-players want. Thanks for reading.Arrodis6 3d
3d The Lazy Mage Inn(Mage Discord)- Now Open! Hello and welcome all To the Lazy Mage Inn! This discord is meant to be a place for mage groups of all walks of life(yes Alliance Mages, Horde Mages, Neutral mages or other magic classes that act like mages) can come in and find rp connections they can do in game, pve tips and tricks or share magic rp ideas with each other. This is by no means a story arc, exclusive rp or nothing. A casual place to come in and make new friends who also rp various magics. Once in please read the rules and assign yourself your ic name and guild tag. Let a watcher know if your an officer or GM and we'll get you squared away! https://discord.gg/U8tnjkbJolaini6 3d
3d DiceMaster DiceMaster is a roleplaying addon of my own creation, with much help (seriously, I can't thank you all enough) from the members of my guild and everyone who helped me conceptualise, design, and refine the addon into what it is today. It was a labour of love months in the making- a lot of tweaking, experimenting, frustration, and finally success. The primary reason for its former exclusivity-- the reason for its entire existence-- was because the addon was first made to fit the specific needs of the roleplay and combat systems used by our guild. It was made for the pleasure and benefit of the League of Lordaeron, with no external audience considered beyond our in-guild community. As such, parameters were put into place to protect it. As it grew, I decided to host our addon on Curse so that our guild members could more easily update new versions via the Curse Client. However, due to the influx of interest by other communities beyond our own, the League of Lordaeron and I would now like to offer this addon to the community for use in good faith. The restrictions preventing other guilds from using the addon have been removed in this most recent update, but please remain aware that we will not be taking requests to specifically tailor the addon for other uses or guilds. We hope you enjoy the addon as much as our guild has and encourage you to develop creative, fun ways to use DiceMaster in your own communities! Please submit any of your direct questions, comments, suggestions, bug reports, or concerns about DiceMaster to me here or on Curse. *As always, please remember to be respectful to the authors of the addons you use and refrain from benefiting from the hard work of others without providing proper credit. About DiceMaster DiceMaster allows players to roll with more complex rpg dice than the game provides, use a custom health and resource bar to track unique combat systems, and design a set of character-specific traits. Originally designed to specifically suit the needs of combat systems used by the League of Lordaeron, DiceMaster gradually grew in functionality over time and ever since its move to Curse.com, the unexpected interest of the larger roleplaying community has prompted our team to release an unrestricted version of the addon for public use. The primary goal of DiceMaster is to improve and simplify the use of "combat systems" in the roleplay community. Character traits allow players to customise the identity of their character with a set of unique abilities that reflect their skill (or lack thereof) in a combat environment. DiceMaster also has its own dice rolling system (which piggybacks off of the default /roll system to prevent abuse) allowing players to modify the quantity, number of sides, and modifier of custom dice using the XDY+Z notation. DiceMaster uses the Mary Sue Protocol, also used by such roleplay addons as MyRoleplay, Total RP 3, and XRP, to replace players' in-game name with their custom name in printed dice roll messages and within the addon's UI. You can download the latest version of DiceMaster here: http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/263267-dicemasterAleíah26 3d
3d [A-RP] The First Regiment ... Let a tale be told - from times of old, where none may speak from memory. Of knights and lords, of dragons and swords - of good and evil and time. The promise of peace fast pursued the ongoing war in Azeroth. After decades of rebuilding from what was lost in the destruction wrought by the Age of Chaos, a time of safety and order seemed inevitable as heroes upheld the right and the good - preventing the destruction of Azeroth several times over, smiting evil in its most primal forms. Illidain the Betrayer, Arthas the Lich King, and Deathwing the Destroyer all fell - yielding Azeroth to the Age of Mortals. Yet evil still lurked. The veil of the ideal was lifted when such titanic evils dissipated from the land, revealing the darkened hearts of the very mortals that saved it. The leaders of the great nations took on minds of metal - charging forth with only personal interest in their hearts. Anger, corruption, revenge and fear reigned, with the entire world engulfed in the spirit of self-righteous war. As ideals were muddled and battlefronts buckled, a number stood amongst the tide, bringing good where they might and justice where it was direly needed. Hope was all that kept the oppressed from succumbing to the consuming darkness... ~ "Many speak of honor as a thing to fiercely defend and exact brutal vengeance for. To strike fear into those who would even question their stance and to wage war upon those who would dare to speak against them. That for someone to disagree with one's holdings and moral code is to wage an open war only to be sated with blood. These old traditions still hold throughout the many realms of Azeroth. I, however, have decided a new path for we Westridge Cavaliers. That of conscience, integrity and understanding. That of forgiveness. That of mercy tempered with the ever-sharpened sword of justice. We shall suffer so that the king's subjects might find ease and peace-of-mind. We shall stand for virtue and peace throughout the realms and bring retribution unto the wicked. Bound by codes deemed unnecessary and honor deemed too soft, we kingsmen will not falter in our charge. The kingdom depends on it. Beneath banners blue, our motives true - we ride on. Go forth and spread the good news! Virtue will reign in the king's realm! Long live the king!" - Lord Maxen Montclair, addressing the knights of the Duchy of Westridge. ~ "In service to the king, we ride and sing. The armsman's charge we bear. Under banners blue, our motives true, we fight for values fair." - Cadence written by an unknown soldier of the first regiment of the Elwynn Brigade. ~ "Tis' easy to bear arms and armor and carry out acts deemed necessary by your betters. The narrow path of bearing them only for the right and the good, however, is seldom followed. War upon us, the path grows narrower still. Fathers, sons, mothers and daughters stand beneath banners torn, their blood sought by those who will stop at nothing to dominate this world. We are our king's hand in this time of darkness, bound to his will and tempered by his mercy. Guided by the Light's virtues three, our charge is clear - we shall protect the innocent and exact just retribution upon those who would threaten our mighty people. We are the next generation of heroes. Let us stride in our forefathers' footsteps." - Lord Maxen Montclair, addressing new recruits of the first regiment of the Elwynn Brigade.Maxen398 3d
3d [A-RP]: Blood of Lordaeron - "To the End" ... Excerpt: http://atorf.wikia.com/wiki/Declaration_of_Infallibility Summary: The Blood of Lordaeron is a heavy roleplaying guild founded mid-Wrath of the Lich King. Initially known as <The Crimson Redemption>, the guild has maintained a storyline that began with but a noblewoman seeking to redeem her kingdom and eventually blossoming into a rebirth of that kingdom itself. Those that have played on Moon Guard for some time will also know this guild as the <Brotherhood of the Flame>, a chapter in the guild's history which built much of the basis for what was to come. At its heart, the Blood of Lordaeron is an exercise in storytelling to a degree that many have not yet experienced in roleplay. We focus primarily upon the world within which these characters live, expanding on lore where it has been abandoned but never crossing into the boundaries of invalidating that which was previously established. As such, we attempt to keep our overlap with the lore to a bare minimum, though invariably there will be occasions when roleplaying a character may form a contentious situation lore that has been allowed to decay over years. The Blood of Lordaeron houses some of the most talented players, artists, writers, and roleplayers on the server. Because of this high standard, it must be stated that the Blood of Lordaeron is not a good fit for everyone.Madelynne67 3d
3d Varian's One-Year Memorial Pictures Thank you all for coming to the Memorial! It was a great turn out! Here is the report: Special Thanks and Mention goes to: Muriah and Popohnia for holding our prayers. Maxen, Jeremaias and Turtledog for being our most excellent speakers! Beredric for pulling our Honor Guards in full uniform! PHOTOS: http://tinyurl.com/VarMem - Courtesy of Cherichi http://imgur.com/a/lKxpr - Courtesy of Marisol Also, Courtesy of Soreka, this special MVP jpeg. http://imgur.com/a/DBehtAdamantt8 3d
3d [H-Pve][Fri/Sat] <Burning Hearts> Hello guys, im Zenjifal, guildmaster for <Burning Hearts> and we are recruiting! Im gonna try to provide you with as much information about the guild as possible, without it turning into a wall of text. Our guild we are a heroic oriented raiding guild, fairly casual friendly and we have been raiding together every weekend for the past year and a half. Our goal every raid tier its to clear heroic content at our own pace and without being harsh on people, Im not the type of raid leader that will ever shout at anyone, we are all adults here and we are working together towards a common goal. Along with weekly raids, we do mythic plus dungeons, random battlegrounds and whatever weekly event its going on, the goal its always helping each other and have a good time. We have a really active community with veterans, new players and everything in between. Guild events Our main raid nights happen on Friday and Saturday, at 8 pm server time and the raid duration its between 2 and a half to 3 hours. Our more casual events, like group pvp and alt runs typically happen on wednesday night at 8 pm aswell. For voice communication we utilize Discord. What we are looking for Currently for the main raid team we are recruiting ranged dps with raid experience regardless of current itemlevel, balance, shadow, elemental and mages in particular, as for the guild in general we will always welcome new and returning players. The requirements are pretty simple, I expect you to act your age, be respectful and enjoy your time with us. Contact Feel free to pm me at Zenjifal, or add me on btag at Shingo#1869, alternatively if im still at work you can chat with Hotsñdots. Thank you and im looking forward to hear from you!Zenjifal89 3d
3d [A-RP] <Hollowlight Ventures> Leaders: Greaves, Weslynne Goldmeadow, Wallace Kirdrin, Hildira Phillips Type of RP: Heavy RP, treasure hunting, business oriented, occult, adventuring ... Guild Concept: <Hollowlight Ventures> is a trading and treasure hunting company with emphasis on the unusual and the unique, the mysterious and the downright spooky. The guild’s two main focuses are on mercantile trading and creation RP, and adventure-focused acquisitions RP in order to attain the items sold by the guild’s other half. Hollowlight is currently based out of Darkshire in Duskwood. Growing the company is intended to be part of our roleplay! As time goes on, we'll eventually expand and branch out to new locations. Events: Hollowlight’s events will be based on a simple dice system, detailed fully in our guild's Discord server. We strive to make it easy to pick up, yet also deep enough to be interesting. We’ll be doing out best to attend mercantile events within the community. In-guild events will be based around the general thematics of the various departments, though attendance will never be limited by which department you are working in. Expect to see treasure hunting, trade meetings with NPCs and other guilds, travel rp, and more. Officer Contacts: Goldmeadow (Director) Greáves (Head Apothecary) Kirdrin (Head of Acquisitions) Hildira (Guard Captain) Our officers are almost always around on Discord in some form, so reach out to a guild member if you don't see one of us on!Hildira21 3d
3d Stillborn guild concepts Over my years of roleplaying, I have had many ideas for guild concepts that never came to be. Brilliant ideas, in my mind, for storytelling that did not see the light of day. Most because I didn't and (unfortunately) don't have the required time and energy at this point to lead a successful guild. One that I am fond of is "Legacy of Magni". During mid-Cataclysm, I thought of a Bronzebeard rebel group. Full of resentment at the prospect of being ruled by a Dark Iron, the bulk of roleplay would be twofold: (i) public RP events to foster Bronzebeard culture, like theater plays, meant to forge an unique identity; (ii) DM events, to sabotage Ironforge and put the blame on Moria's ilk. This would be paired with an attempt to revitalize Dwarven RP, with the Senate. With the pacification of these tensions, and Magni's own return, this idea sort of lost its momentum and purpose. Granted, I did have a plan for integrating the guild into Dwarven society at large, possibly with a redemption arc. That said, what are your ideas, concepts that you hold dear in your heart, but were frustrated due to real life coming first?Nairenar9 3d
3d Let us unite like the days of old! So I had some interesting OOC talks about how others feel the state of the server is, and not just one person but a few in the past few months on how they feel the state of Moonguard is, and to be honest they make some good points, so I was wondering, if you guys have thoughts on ways to bring the Moonguard RP community together again like back in the lost good old days? This is not to steal your ideas or use them myself but just for us as a WoW family to discuss plans for an event or even to be used as an Announcement board for all of us to choose or maybe HELP mold an event together for everyone to enjoy and not just a small private chosen few to enjoy in our RP family.Ceicil29 3d
3d WTB the name 'Jackson' Hi, neighbors! I'm looking to get in contact with the owner of the name 'Jackson'. The character itself appears inactive, but is still on an active account. If you know who owns the name, please point them in my direction :) Thank you! -AwfulAwful3 3d
3d The Stormwind HoN Discord server is open! Do you RP a noble and want to connect with other nobles be they from Stormwind or someplace else? Are you often looking for events that fit your Noble tastes? Look no further, The Stormwind House of Nobles is at your service! We’re a noble based Discord but we welcome all those who would like to RP with nobles. We facilitate the RP, connect players and promote events without regulating the RP. Come on in, The Ballard of noble RP is starting, will you be dancing with us? for an invite, send me a message on discord or in game! Discord: TimLurtle#6080 In game: TurtledogTurtledog9 3d
3d [A] <Section 28> - Raiding / PvP / RP (5/11H) Hello, Section 28 is a newly formed guild looking for raiders willing to test the waters. Our focus will be simple, we aren’t chasing Server First, nor even mythic though obviously if we can we will. We are going for an achievable goal 1800~ - 2000~ rating in RBG’s and at minimum ahead of the curve in terms of raiding. The aim will be towards those who aren’t afraid to read strategies and review and are simply looking for a team of people willing to do the same. Raid Times: Friday / Saturday – 7PM Server – 11PM Server RBG Night: Wed – 8PM Server – 11PM Server Loot will remain personal until game mechanics or needs dictate otherwise. There is a 40% attendance policy to remain active (EG you must attend either 40% of PvP or 40% of PvE events in order to remain on the team). Off nights will be used to host other guild events including but not limited to Mythic+’s, Older content (Transmogrification Runs) and achievement hunting. Expectations for raiders and PvPers alike are simple. 1.) You do not have to do both, if you would like to simply PvP or Raid rather then both let us know. Preference in teams will be given to those who wish to do only one 2.) No Slurs and no Jackwagons we don’t have time for either. We need team players willing to pull their weight and given our expectations we should hope such a thing won’t be too tough 3.) Be on time and be ready. Potions, Flask, Meals, and the like At this time we are looking for: Members interested in PvP or RP We will be capping the first raid team at 20 Members to allow better progression to Mythic if so desired. If such a thing sounds like what you might be interested in please apply at https://discord.gg/HHzf5rPAlnarra20 3d
3d [H] LF light RP guild Hello. I am new to this server but not the game. I made a new account because I wanted a fresh start. I'm looking for a guild that NEVER FORCES RP. I want to rp when I feel like. If I choose not to rp, I want a guild to be okay with that. I am over 18 and impossible to offend. Well, thanks for your time. :)Toterfunke0 3d
4d [A-RP] A Call From Victecen Varco A written broadside sits pinned to a wall alongside numerous others, their ink and paint fading in the winter sun. Calls to adventure, recruitment drives, and strange advertisements for an exotic service or artifact known as ‘Port’Todarn’ litter the space. This notice sits with some corners covered by other posted sheets, its announcement reading: The seas have been churned over the past half-decade. From the South Seas to the coast of Northrend, once mighty fleets built for war by the navies of great kingdoms have been sunk, shuttered, left to rot. Piracy and otherworldly storms have made the journeys dangerous and sporadic. Former ports are now ruined docks and empty towns. We must rebuild. The vile Orcish Horde destroyed most brutally the grand Isle of Theramore, leaving it a barren, tainted husk of its former self. With it, the Alliance’s only major coastal holding on Kalimdor has been taken from us. In the Eastern Kingdoms, only the docks of Stormwind Harbor remain in productive use. The raw resources of Khaz Modan, once shipped from Menethil Harbor to the world, now must be hauled overland. We must rebuild. My organization will now travel to Kalimdor and begin the process of returning a maritime connection to the Western Continent. We are not fools; we are merchants and craftsmen, but also scholars and persons of wisdom. We pursue knowledge, history, and the workings of people and magic, so that we may do better in creating new, safe, and productive enterprises. When Theramore is rid of that damage, natural and arcane, it may again become the capital of the Western Continent. Our cause is a righteous one. My name is Victecen Varco, a veteran of the Wars and the reconstruction of Stormwind. I require: - Builders and men of strength - Architects, carpenters, and masons - Sailors and seaworthy folk - Surveyors and archaeologists - Scholars of magic, particularly of fields and auras arcane - Pathfinders and cartographers The Horde prowls the coasts of Kalimdor, and so all involved in the expedition are expected to carry arms of their own possession, or otherwise be at their own risk. Couriers inwith Stormwind City may find me or my partner, Vincente Veroniccio, to deliver correspondence. Light Bless. Beneath the print, a very old poster is exposed from time to time by the flapping of a loose corner in the breeze. The words have faded to nothing in years of sunlight, leaving but a sketch of a man with long, straight hair, his face covered. The wind passes, and the poster is hidden once again.Victecen4 4d
4d [A-PVE] <Howlin Through Time> Hello Everyone, <Howlin Through Time> is a brand new Guild of long time friends looking to fill the ranks with new members for our raid group and mythic + groups. About us: This group was formed from friends over a variety of servers that decided to come together to make one home for ourselves to enjoy the game and its content. We are a mix of new players and veterans alike that don’t judge each other and want to do what we can to help one another. What to expect: We are a rather laid back group, willing to help people play catch up threw older raids and Mythic + Key running. We plan on raiding two nights a week, it is still to be determined though we are leaning towards Tuesdays and Sundays as those are the most common nights we all share off, though this is subject to change as members and opinions are added. We are not hardcore minded people and as such we only plan to clear normal and heroic modes of raids. And as a guild, make the decision on Mythic mode. Also with that mindset we do not like leaving someone behind, we would rather work with what we have and help them grow stronger over just out right ditching someone. Current Needs: Tanks - Low Healers - High Dps - High (Melee and Range) We do need a dps or healer with a tank off spec in the event one of the tanks can't make it. Contacts: In game: Elonía, Chibiterasu or Kamatori - Guild Master Melaii, Cynysinne or Ammý - Officers Out of game: Discord: OkamiMoonMoon#5639 Battlenet: Amaterasu#11216 Thank you and have a wonderful day.Elonía4 4d
4d [A-RP] <Arathor> Type Paramilitary (Political / Military) (Heavy RP, PvP, PvE) Affiliation Alliance / Stromgarde Location Northern EK / Arathi Highlands ... IC Info To start, Arathor will be little more than a ragtag militia struggling to survive in the highlands against the many present threats. As the story progresses and numbers grow, we’ll be looking to expand the group’s legitimacy and ambition organically. The hierarchy will start loose, more a brotherhood than an organized military unit and evolve into potentially something much greater.OOC Info Human / Worgen / Dwarf preferred (LF other token races if quality is superb & fits the setting, same with DK) Any members within the guild are expected to uphold a certain quality in character - both as a person and with their character. We’re looking for intelligent people that appreciate realism and simplicity in their style. No ERP, no flashy gear, light fantasy elements. The effort is to try and portray what we are, a simple and on-the-brink warband. Events will be held primarily with spontaneity to promote activity and initiative, but will also be planned atleast weekly, if not more. We’re aiming also to, once many of our core and new members reach max level, get into RPPvP with Horde factions and other OOC endeavors like raids and RBGs, arenas, etc. We are also looking to meet and interact with any existing guild on the server and extend our horizons politically and diplomatically. That said, I’m not opposed to rivals or allies, but I’d like to coordinate either way with guild leaders to set up joint events and interactions. If you don’t get contacted from me first, feel free to send me a message!... PS; Brand new to the server! Great to be here and looking forward to getting into it with all of you. Looking for capable officers! Further Information: http://bit.ly/Arathor2 (Feel free to comment suggestions.)Vallon14 4d
4d What are the BG que times - Alliance? I was thinking about possibly switching to this RP server for better life in the world. However, I noticed it is heavy on the alliance side. What are the average Q time for bgs? Preferably anytime after 5pm PST. EDIT - This is for max level 110.Krilvyn10 4d
4d LORB looking for scary lad Hello people its lorb here, i am looking for da scary lad. Lorb tink his name is garett emswot. Come talk to lorb in game if you know this lad. Lorb find and knock his head!Wiclif0 4d
4d The Sunguard- The Crimson Crusade Showing upon the bulletins in each capital city of the Horde is a silken red flag with an emblazoned gold flame. Written on the parchment in an elegant script is the following: ... Established 7 years ago on the eve of the invasion of Northrend, the Sunguard was formed to protect the life and property of the Sin'dorei in Quel'Thalas. Since then it has expanded and grown to a fully developed private military force often used by the Thalassian State. Unlike the ambitious counterparts in the rest of the Sin'dorei military, the Sunguard holds codes of conduct and honor above all else. Several noble Houses focused funding and servitude to create a new establishment of soldiery dedicated to defending their home. These Houses called upon their own banners, to establish an armed militia. Mimicking the Royal Thalassian Armed Services, these fighting men and women donned the idyllic colors of crimson and gold and their mission is to bring a new dawn to the people of Quel'Thalas.Felthier373 4d
4d Pandaren Interest Check Interest check on a Pandaren-centric guild focused on the People’s Army of Pandaria, to include campaigns regarding: The recovery of Pandaria from the Legions attack. The fortification of major Pandaren settlements. Aiding in the Faction Wars to come in BfA. Concept would be militaristic in theme and structure, but include far more than just military RP. It would likely be run from the Alliance, but even with the faction war, Horde Pandaren would be welcome to attend Pandaria- themed events. The focus would be on RP, but encourage both PvE and PvP content.Oxfist8 4d
4d Looking for a guild Hey folks, I'm planning on transferring back to MG in the near future. So I'm looking to see if there are any guilds around looking for a Paladin. Alliance preferably because I'm going back to Alliance for Battle for Azeroth. Ideally I'd like to join a guild that does both RP and Raiding, with raid nights on any combination of Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday(I have weird nights open for raid I know, I work nights Wed-Sat). If you need a tank and someone new to join in on RP adventures let me know here or on BNet, my tag is Samwise#1179. Thanks for the read.Calathes5 4d
4d Do you think we're too serious? This is more of a curious question, when it comes to RP, do you sometimes feel like it is taken too seriously sometimes? Such as if you want to invent something new. *Say, a new tinker tool or an ability.* I have seen some shot down simply by having a twist of a idea for a spell/plot. . *Now, i'm not saying all ideas should be accepted. Looking at you, Sargeras is my dad.* But I do feel like some touch has been loss to public/private RP.Zestrja21 4d
4d New to Moon Guard Hi, all! I'm new to MG, visiting from WrA. I had created a DH a little while ago that I only just got around to playing. Now that I finally have her out of the DH starting area, I thought I'd check out what RP is like on this server!Sineya2 4d
4d Funding Thy Moon Guard Habit Hey Moon Guard, I live in Washington, D.C. and us lame-o swamp dwellers talk about what we do for a living a lot as an ice breaker, so what do y'all do for a living? I'm a logistician and a union delegate (which I don't get paid for, but it feels like a second job a lot).Tarquín57 4d
5d [A-RP]The <Kul Tiras Marine Corps> Want You! ... General Overview <Kul Tiras Marine Corps> is a heavy role-playing guild on the Moon Guard RP server. We offer our members a rare blend of role-play and world PvP, as well as a friendly and tight-knit community based on discipline and conduct. The guild's in-character premise is that of a battalion within Kul Tiras's military. Discipline, Humility, and Respect are all aspects of character that a member is expected to portray while role-playing, following the protocol of a Marine. What sort of person would be at home here? ((IC)) Someone who.. ... What sort of person would be at home here? ((OOC)) Someone who.. ... FAQ These questions and answers will be updated as questions arise. Q: What sort of RP environment is the guild chat? A: Guild chat is the com frequency of the second battalion. Radio communication. Q: What in-game bases do we use for RP? A: The Stormwind Command Center, Menethil Harbor, Tiragarde Keep, Honor Hold, and Valiance Keep. Q: How do we communicate over long distances in RP? A: Use the com device issued to you. Gnomes are very intuitive. Q: Why no Night Elves or Draenei? A: To be true to Kul Tiras Lore, we only accept the races that were present in Kul Tiras before the Third War. That way, the Marines who represent those races can trace citizenship to Kul Tiras. Q: Why no death knights or warlocks? A: We, as Kul Tiras citizens in RP, are adherent to the Holy Light and will not tolerate shadow-users in our ranks. No exceptions. Q:What about Worgen and Gilneans? A: Lorewise speaking, some non-afflicted Gilneans would have fled to Kul Tiras and volunteer to serve with the marines. http://kultirasmarines.shivtr.com/ Join Moon Guards oldest Kul Tiras themed guild! We go all the way back to 2007!Dartlic70 5d
5d <The Night Watch> - Defenders of Duskwood ... *A worn parchment notice can be found posted to the Hero's Call board and outside several Inns in Stormwind* “Cruel things lurk in the forest. Beasts, monsters and shambling undead come for our people and children, seeking to drag them away into the everlasting darkness that plagues what was once Grand Hamlet. Few are we Watchers now, beleaguered, battered and broken by treasonous corruption from within but still we must keep the night at bay. We call upon all good common folk of the Alliance, from plowshares to sword hands, take up the Night Watch and help us in this our hour of dire need! Rally to Sarah Ladimore in Darkshire where we might speak at length of the eternally grim task ahead.” ~ Watcher Geldric, ConstableGeldric31 5d
5d [A]<The Twelfth Brigade> Recruiting The Twelfth Brigade is recruiting members for a project 60 style play through on Moon Guard. Rules are a little more relaxed, we just want to play the content. We are not to worried about your talents, mounts, auction house, etc. Some of us will be leveling a little more hardcore, but thats a choice we made. At the end of the day we are just looking for a group of people that want to cap out at 60 and just play the game at that level. Run Raids, Farm Rep, get rare profession items, get some gear for our collections, Talk Lore, Quest, and more. If you are interested send us a message on Battle.net Slagathor#1245 or Grnxnhm#1276Murksa0 5d
5d Moon Guard Wiki Questions So I recently decided to start working on a wiki page for my character on the moon guard forums and noticed all the other impressive pages on the site. I am not very savvy with this website and have a couple questions. How do you make certain words turn into clickable links and how do you place the WoW icons down? Is there a video or other website that can explain how to do these things? I've looked but couldn't find anything.Aurious3 5d
5d [A-RP] <The Unbroken> Tick, Tick, Tick. The sound of metallic ridges clicking along a smoothed board at a rapid pace beats hauntingly. A coin, odd, specific. A rolling coin. Click, Click, Click, the ridges never ceasing their endless, tireless barrage! The metal hard and unrelenting! Tick, Tick, Tick. Tick, Tick, Tick. In it’s wake, the ridges leave tiny tacks of blood. Dark crimson lines staining the smooth grain in the wood it rolls across. Click, Click, Click. Slower now, its pace hampered by the sticky tackiness of the blood that cakes its rim, that fills the spaces between the grooves. Tick... Tick... Tick. In a slowing, drunken pace, the time between the blood soaked taps begin to grow longer. Still and eager, the coin, now covered in blood, begins to quiver and shake. Blood wells and drips from the red-stained face of the coin. The crimson drops making the metal sheen like darkest night. The blood seems to flow from the coin itself and soon, that slow, jerking motion of the coin begins to elongate and speed up. Finally, in blurs of black, crimson, and glimmering gold, the coin spins! The spinning coin begins to turn and lose balance. A perfect, spherical orb of crimson and gold begins to tumble aside, the ticking ridges now becoming a slow, metal grinding spin. The blood begins to pull off the coin revealing three interlocking rings forever entwined and unbroken; once more the gold boss of the metal it was engraved on revealed and whole once again. Slowly, the rotations stop. The coin rests still and unmoving as the last drops of blood fall away and pool underneath it.Opalarie76 5d
6d Conjecture. There's a lot of information out there, whether it's from questing, in-game books, dialogue and flavor text, to external sources such as the Chronicles, online publications or novels based in the setting. All of this is to cover the game's setting, it's plastic lore and how we experience it. But what things have we seen or considered that might be plausible simply by putting the pieces together? It doesn't have to be significant, but they're little things that shed that bit of light onto a place or person that goes just a little further to flesh things out. Maybe they've been disproven, or a similar but not-quite-what-you-thought reasoning came out for something, but I'd like to know what you've drawn from just based on your experiences in-game, through questing and seeing places. One of my favorites are the plethora of cats in Silvermoon City, almost to the level of something like pigeons. Cats, of course, predate on vermin like rats. Rats that tend to swarm areas where there's ready carrion to feed off of. As if the city's appearance is only that, and there are still bodies between the walls, and remains yet to be recovered. For such a bright and beautiful place, it's that one little hint that lends a crack in the mask, and some tragic, second-hand insight into just how badly things hit the place. Another cool one is the tight-knit nature that we might see among the Nightborne. Among the refugees, we don't see lone orphans milling around en masse, and (so far) we haven't been able to take one out for Children's Week, but instead as they congregate, we see entire families. Parents with their little ones, hanging together. Even in their darkest hour, they have one another, and what's interesting still is that they still retain this element of living life and being people - possibly even humility, which isn't something we often see among my lovable mutant descendants. Lastly, although by no means an exhaustive list, Gilneas. Not just one thing about it, but everything from its art and architecture to the simple ritual of mementos on graves. We don't see the likes of it among Stormwind's people, and Dalaran has always been more of a melting pot. The other kingdoms are in ruins and the Forsaken seem to have abandoned most if not all of their old living culture to create a new civilization of the mostly-dead. But it gives us a glimpse into Gilnean superstition, despite their advancement. It isn't enough to bury the dead, but instead the departed seem to remain a prevailing element in living life, whether the offerings are to placate ailing spirits or to simply honor them; possibly both. It's a small glimpse that shows us that their methods and faith, while very similar to other human kingdoms, still hearken to bygone days and possess an element of culture that allows the Gilneans to maintain their own unique identities in an otherwise (apparently) homogenized singular culture among Humanity. It leads me to wonder, however, why other kingdoms seem to have abandoned older customs in favor of a more singular reverence for the Light. Granted, we have a lot to see from Kul Tiras, and it might only emphasize the differences between the kingdoms, which would be nice.Zulrajai13 6d
6d A Guide to Role-playing a Blood Knight The following guide is intended to aid any Blood Elf paladin who’s interested in building and role-playing a Blood Knight character competently and lore-correctly. The Blood-Knight-specific lore used in this guide comes almost exclusively from all of the Blood Elf Paladin quests obtained in-game; however, I’ve also included any and all relevant expanded universe lore we’ve been given on Blood Knight’s specifically, as well as the greater Blood Elven population’s current relationship with and atheistic views on the Light. Accompanying each of the chronologically ordered quests in this guide, I’ve also added my own personal commentary, which I hope will not only highlight the important information in each respective quest, but also help to clarify the meaning of said information for you, the Blood Knight RPer, as well as the community, the minds I’d like to invite to learn about and try and understand what we Blood Knight role-players are all about. This guide has been split up into two sections. The first section will solely be dedicated to all of the aforementioned Blood Knight quests we have available to us in-game; and the second will be any external, but official, lore we’ve been given on the subject in blue posts and the like. So, in short, everything in this guide stems from a primary lore source, and thus the only thing that ought to be questioned in this guide is my own commentary; something which I openly invite you all to put-under-the-microscope in the comment section following. Section One: In-Game Quests (Pre-Cataclysm) The First Quest-Chain (Started at level 12) *Summons from Knight-Lord Bloodvalor = Description: ... = Completion: ... = Important Info.: - You start out as an Initiate; not a god. Remember this fact when RPing, and when writing your character’s back-story. Try and incorporate the process of maturation from Initiate to Master when trying to forge your character’s self-identity, for such a journey would be crucial to any Blood Knight character’s view of self in some way. - A Blood Knight completes trials in order to progress through the ranks of the Blood Knight Order; you don’t just get promoted without proving yourself via set trials. Depending on your character’s rank in the order, you should be able to determine your character’s general combat skill, military knowledge, Light-wielding competency, etc... In other words, if you’re RPing an Initiate Blood Knight, keep in mind that your authority and skill as a knight is limited, and RP accordingly.Arrodis94 6d
6d Been away since cata Hi, as the topic says I've been away for a long time and my previous guild is a ghost of it's former self. I'm looking for a place to be socially active (with a lively discord). With no pressure raiding and people who like to help each other out. Thank youArtraxis2 6d