Moon Guard

2d MG Channel/Discord List Making a new post to avoid necroing the old one. Building a comprehensive list of all publicly available discords and in-game channels. Care to help out? Not all of these discords are strictly MG-Only or made by MGers. Some are general purpose and welcome all who wish to be a part of it. Horde Channels (In-Game) All channels can be accessed by typing /join (channelname) ... Alliance Channels (In-Game) All channels can be accessed by typing /join (channelname) ... Server Discords ... Class Hall (RP) Discords ... Individual Race Discords ... General WoW RP Discords ... In-Character RP Discords ... Public Guild Discords (MG Only) ...Aran22 2d
3d [A-RP Campaign] The Dark Dreams Incident The Darkness Unabated... The people of Duskwood are no strangers to gloom and darkness. For decades, the land has lain under this pall of subtle dread. Though wild things grow, rank and free, crops have withered, herds failed, and children have died unborn. But it has so far been contained in the woods on the south of the Elwynn River. Until now. From its trees and caves and graveyards rise up the nightmares, to enter the sunlit lands and plunge them into eternal dread… Campaign Details The Dark Dreams campaign is a two-phase series of events, to take place throughout the month of May, on the Alliance side of the Moon Guard server. It is open to any guilds or individuals interested in taking part in an exciting series of events that will develop into a long-lasting plot arc and, hopefully, bring the community together again and again. Phase One is composed of prelude events. Guilds wishing to participate in this phase can each enjoy a “personalized” event during this phase that ties into the Dark Dreams story, giving them increased participation and a personal stake in the campaign itself. Guild masters can contact Jeremaias (ideally ASAP) about matching their guilds with an existing event concept, or have a unique one crafted to mesh with their guild’s theme and lore, and scheduling the event to take place. This phase will continue up until the week of the main campaign. Phase Two is a week-long series of events that will take place in the evenings, from May 29 through June 4, 2017. During this week, participants will assist in various tasks around Duskwood that are intended to help quell the horrors and dispel the gloom that hangs over the zone. Phase-Two events will be offered to those who wish to DM (host and conduct) them. DMs may select from a list of events that have been prepared, or roll the dice and receive an assigned campaign. Each of these events is geared for five- to ten-man teams, and therefore multiple events might take place on a single night, to ensure that those who wish to participate get a chance. The events will be announced in this thread every day, before 8pm, to permit participants to choose which events they would like to attend on a first-come, first-served basis. May 29: Gathering in Duskwood (after the Motorbike Marathon, of course!) May 30 - June 3: Selected events June 4: Grand Finale On June 4, the final, grand event will take place, involving teams working across Duskwood all at once, and then converging on a single location to end the deadly danger once and for all. More details can be had here: http://tinyurl.com/DarkDreamsMG Please feel free to contact me, here or in-game, to sign up for this grand adventure, or with questions.Jeremaias9 3d
3d MG Horde still alive? Hi, I resubbed recently and I'm kind of conflicted about what character or server I should main. It seems like I hear a lot about MG on the Horde side being dead. Though MG is closest to my time zone and WrA is 3 to 4 hours ahead/behind and so I miss out a lot on RP events scheduled there.Ulghan69 3d
3d <Officer Recruitment Closed> ...Daschal7 3d
3d The Bluffs: Tauren Community Discord Server Hail! Welcome to THE BLUFFS. Seeing the influx of race themed community discord servers I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon and create one spotlighting Tauren (also Yaungol, Taunka, Highmountain) and Tauren roleplay because more Tauren things are always wonderful. It’s just getting started and is very small yet but I’m eager to drum up some interest and gather more folks together for casual chat, roleplay connections, lore/story discussions or to advertise your Tauren-themed guild or event. The Bluffs is not server specific and hopes to open up more opportunities for cross-realm roleplay. All are welcome, whether you main a Tauren or just have a Tauren alt or are just interested in finding Tauren to roleplay with, but general courtesy to everyone is expected from any who join. https://discord.gg/VVc8YhA Permanent server linkImry13 3d
3d [A-RP] The Grand Scarlet Ball Saturday June 3rd 8:00 PM, Event should run for about 2 hours, the gold will be payed at the events closure and yes i will be actually paying you. ... OOC Information and such: Contact: Peron Brackwell (Perön@Moon Guard) or Sadie Poncet (Sadië@Moon Guard) you can do so here on the forums. In game as OOC or IC, or even simply by an in game Letter. ... If you seek to attend as a guest do also contact myself or Sadie.Perön13 3d
3d [A-RP] <Greywind> Devils versus Dark Dreams IN CHARACTER All throughout the city of Stormwind, flyers depicting a ship's black navigation wheel on a grey background hangs from tree trunks, carriages, and the walls. Below the image is a series of information written out, informing readers about a organization taking on new members as it prepares to set sail for "unclaimed lands, where man shall decide for himself what he works for." "To those seeking fortune through freedom," town criers call all throughout the city, many of them consisting of street urchins you could of sworn you saw begging for just a few coppers the other day. "The banner of Captain Nectarlos offers yee such opportunity! Imagine yourself a world where you fight not because Nobles and Kings plant blades in the hands of you and your children and civilization commands you march! Imagine yourself a world where destiny is in your hands, and who you are is defined by who you choose to be! Beyond the borders of dying kingdoms and empires, Captain Nectarlos seeks to create that world!" It is the consistent theme, among other promises: A place to call home, a crew that watches after its brothers and sisters, fair wages, and the promise of democracy in times of peace. Listed among the flyers is information on how to contact representatives of the group, should one wish to join, as well as a notice that Greywind is seeking allies in their endeavors. What say you? Work under the banner of Greywind, and you shall most certainly be given a chance to pursue a life you truly desire. Work under the banner of Greywind, and among your comrades, you will Forge Opportunity. OUT OF CHARACTER <Greywind> is an RP Guild that focuses on the establishment of a tight-knit community, fun and memorable story lines that focus on the development of characters involved, World RP, and having a good time overall. Every week, one to two events will be hosted for members, on top of the organic RP that happens in between. The guild is settled in Stranglethorn Vale, using the Kurzen Compound as its base of operations. However, Kurzen is less of a compound these days, Greywind working hard to bring order to the place and make it a functioning town that anyone can come through to do business, or stay for a while. On top of creating one hell of a experience for its members, Greywind also wishes to work with other groups that may share similar visions. Whether you're an individual wanting to check us out, or part of something bigger, we invite you to come with us on our adventures through Azeroth. As far as who we recruit, we take characters from all walks of life. Crusaders seeking to do good for the community Greywind is making are just as objectively welcome as a Deathknight trying to move on from their past atrocities, or the exile Sorcerer practicing magic that may be illegal in other parts of the world. There will be rules among the society, of course, but those rules are made to only protect, and not oppress.Vesthara8 3d
3d [A-RP] Magus Senate of Dalaran “Kirin Tor. Magus Senate in our old tongue. For centuries, the city of Dalaran has served as a beacon for the magical minded and the innately curious. From all walks of life gather the men and women of the Kirin Tor. Alone, we were separate and without purpose. Together we stood to create a shining beacon of a state. A city who's might rivals that of the greatest human nations. The Kirin Tor was created to catalog every spell, curse and incantation known to Azeroth and beyond. All who gathered within Dalaran came for peace and prosperity and to sate the hunger for knowledge that is inherent to all sentient beings. All under the ever watchful Violet Eye.” -Archmage Verus Baelheit, First Senate Chancellor ... The Magus Senate of Dalaran is a heavy RP guild on the Moon Guard server. We strive to create an active and helpful role playing community for people who RP in Dalaran. To rise to the expectations of our active members and the roleplaying community. We are a welcoming, healthy and lore-abiding role playing environment in which members may gather to play and RP for enjoyment. Be it alone, or with their fellow guildmates. The organization is a sub-sect Kirin Tor that directly serves the Council of Six. The main goal of the Senate is to represent the Kirin Tor to other Alliance groups and teach those who wield magic the proper ways to use it. The Senate was founded on December 20th 622 K.C. by the three mages, Elberich Haltring, Verus Baelheit, and Damon Halliwell. The current leader of the Magus Senate is Chancellor Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff. ... In order to join the <Magus Senate of Dalaran> one must be level 25 or above and are strongly encouraged to have a mage. Those who apply must have good character, be in good standing with the guild, and be willing to accept any consequences of the In-Character actions of their characters within guild story lines. If you fit the requirements above you may proceed to our website. Once there, be sure to read over all our guild rules, regulations, and expectations. After all information is read over, you may fill out an application on our guild website: magussenate.shivtr.com Once an application has been approved on the website, one may seek out the officers within the guild for an In-Character interview. If we determine you are still qualified after the interview, you will be invited to the guild. Those who can be contacted regarding the application process or to have questions answered are listed below: Guild Contacts: Hellissa, Elberich, Vanidicus, Vorien, Salazar, Fuerel (Disclaimer: we do not accept Demonhunters, Deathknights, and Warlocks are accepted on a case-by-case basis.) ... Guild Website: magussenate.shivtr.com Guild Rules and Regulations: tinyurl.com/dalrules Guild Wiki: tinyurl.com/msodwikiElberich112 3d
3d ::EDIT:: RP EVENT: The Darkmoon Dark Market ... Now open to Wyrmrest Accord as well! Hi guys! ... Greetings, everyone! The <Honeyreed Tea Co> @ MoonGuard would like to invite any and all merchants and entertainers of...questionable morals to the Darkmoon Dark Market for a monthly night of networking, trade, and entertainment while away from the prying eyes of the Guard! We encourage everyone to come, with or without a guild. Bring their guilds! Fly solo! Hold raffles! Recruit! If you're looking for a shady guild, come on by and take your pick! What: The Darkmoon Dark Market When: Saturdays at 7pm Server time during the Darkmoon Faire Where: Darkmoon Island - Inside the closed Pavilions, filling one at a time. Why: To bring together the shadier side of the Alliance RPing community. Who: Any interested Merchants, Entertainers, and Shady Shoppers! There will be a group in the Group Finder for both Alliance and Horde an hour before the event starts for anyone who would like to join in order to phase into the same Darkmoon Faire instance. ... Any merchants and entertainers interested in joining us can contact: (Alliance) Maoliu@MoonGuard, Luminitsaa@MoonGuard, Esmeline@MoonGuard or Elemayo@MoonGuard (Horde) Sneekî@MoonGuard or Baozháng@MoonGuard in game or fill out this sheet below and comment here. (Would prefer it if you filled out the sheet!) ... Alliance Vendor List: <Honeyreed Tea Co> @ MoonGuard: O p i u m and assorted illegal substances. <Ravenstone Refuge> @ MoonGuard: Contraband and Mercenary Contracting. Nizzington "Nizmo" Trinktop (Nizmo@MoonGuard): Robot Cats! Atlet the Magnificent (Atlet@MoonGuard): Relics and magical cosmetics.Alliance Entertainers: Esme Clark (Esmeline@MoonGuard): Lovely music via Mandolin and Pan-flute. Alex Baker (Alexañdrìa@MoonGuard): Lore-friendly singer/musician. Atlet the Magnificent (Atlet@MoonGuard): Magic tricks!~~~~ Horde Merchants: Sir Phorgides Emberlight (Phorgides@MoonGuard): Raw uncut gems and metals for utility, decoration, etc.Horde Entertainers:Luminitsaa60 3d
3d [A-RP] <The Unbroken> Tick, Tick, Tick. The sound of metallic ridges clicking along a smoothed board at a rapid pace beats hauntingly. A coin, odd, specific. A rolling coin. Click, Click, Click, the ridges never ceasing their endless, tireless barrage! The metal hard and unrelenting! Tick, Tick, Tick. Tick, Tick, Tick. In it’s wake, the ridges leave tiny tacks of blood. Dark crimson lines staining the smooth grain in the wood it rolls across. Click, Click, Click. Slower now, its pace hampered by the sticky tackiness of the blood that cakes its rim, that fills the spaces between the grooves. Tick... Tick... Tick. In a slowing, drunken pace, the time between the blood soaked taps begin to grow longer. Still and eager, the coin, now covered in blood, begins to quiver and shake. Blood wells and drips from the red-stained face of the coin. The crimson drops making the metal sheen like darkest night. The blood seems to flow from the coin itself and soon, that slow, jerking motion of the coin begins to elongate and speed up. Finally, in blurs of black, crimson, and glimmering gold, the coin spins! The spinning coin begins to turn and lose balance. A perfect, spherical orb of crimson and gold begins to tumble aside, the ticking ridges now becoming a slow, metal grinding spin. The blood begins to pull off the coin revealing three interlocking rings forever entwined and unbroken; once more the gold boss of the metal it was engraved on revealed and whole once again. Slowly, the rotations stop. The coin rests still and unmoving as the last drops of blood fall away and pool underneath it.Opalarie45 3d
4d Until We Meet Again Hello Moon Guard! This is Karrek / Ironholde / Therabor / Merristan / Mogrud. I'm posting because I'm leaving the country soon. I've joined an international development group and will be teaching English in a developing country (with extremely limited internet and electricity access) for the next three years. This will be the last month I'm subscribed to WoW for quite some time. In my time here, I've made a lot of friends. Moon Guard has been my home since Wrath of the Lich King. I've made so many memories here, and forgotten so many more. This game, and this server, will always be dear to me. I haven't been very active lately, and it has to have been at least a year and a half, maybe two, since I've led any RP events. I haven't kept track of where all my old friends are, the guilds they're playing in, and how they're doing, so if you know me from my old exploits and mistakes I hope you see this thread. Special thanks and all my love to The Dwarven Vanguard and its tremendous officers. I may have founded the guild and irresponsibly staggered in and out of leadership from time to time, but it is other hands that have really kept it healthy, welcoming, and full of fresh adventures for so long. Otherwise, shout out to the First Regiment, the League of Lordaeron, the Sunguard, the Dominion, the Kor'kron Legion, the Magus Senate of Dalaran, the Blades of Greymane, First Light, the old tauren roleplayers from ancient wars, and all the wonderful people and brilliant roleplayers I've met here over the years. So long as I'm not eaten by a hippo or afflicted by some dread plague, I will see you all again when I return. For Khaz Modan!Karrek9 4d
4d The Sunguard- The Crimson Crusade Showing upon the bulletins in each capital city of the Horde is a silken red flag with an emblazoned gold flame. Written on the parchment in an elegant script is the following: ... Established 7 years ago on the eve of the invasion of Northrend, the Sunguard was formed to protect the life and property of the Sin'dorei in Quel'Thalas. Since then it has expanded and grown to a fully developed private military force often used by the Thalassian State. Unlike the ambitious counterparts in the rest of the Sin'dorei military, the Sunguard holds codes of conduct and honor above all else. Several noble Houses focused funding and servitude to create a new establishment of soldiery dedicated to defending their home. These Houses called upon their own banners, to establish an armed militia. Mimicking the Royal Thalassian Armed Services, these fighting men and women donned the idyllic colors of crimson and gold and their mission is to bring a new dawn to the people of Quel'Thalas.Felthier327 4d
4d Blood Elf or Tauren Rp? Which has better Rp guilds that are more or less race based on MG, Tauren guilds or Blood Elf guilds? I'm debating on transferring my hunter to MG but I'd either want it to be a Belf or a Tauren and I like the idea of a race based guild for that.Thurmund12 4d
4d Old School Raiders LFM <Endless Torment> 6/10 Heroic NH is looking for ilvl 895+ Ranged DPS. More specifically, AFF Warlocks, Shammys and Boomkins. Our guild is comprised of disciplined, mature (Mostly 30+), and previously HC raiders that have raid experience dating back to the beginnings of Vanilla. We are helpful, kind, and generous with repairs, professions, and running mythic+ content. If you have been searching for a guild with that "Old School Guild Feeling" where our community/team players come first, then look no further. Raid nights are Wed, Friday & Saturday. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact our Raid Leaders Demona & Dracoldt, or any of our fine officers; Kastinne, Daisymar, Kakortikite, Fistera or Conahanton.Misawenim2 4d
4d [H] The Oathsworn Vigil - Legion Recruitment Greetings, everyone! Welcome to the recruitment post of the Oathsworn Vigil, a guild located in the Moon Guard – US server. Thank you for your show of interest in our guild by reading this recruitment post! Below you will find a brief summary of our history as a guild as well as general recruitment information that may be of interest! Further information may be found at our website at: http://theoathswornvigil.guildlaunch.com The Oathsworn Vigil was created back in October of 2013 with one goal in mind; to redefine what it means to be a “casual” player in World of Warcraft. We all know the stigma that comes with the word “casual”, but we also understand real life never ceases to be a thing. As such, one of our philosophies is: “Casual done right.” Ours is a diverse guild with individuals who hold interest in all aspects of the game so you won’t have to play alone! I should note that there is a slightly higher emphasis on PvE content as it is our strongest area of expertise! Our first year as a guild was incredibly successful. Our guild was conceived mid-expansion during Mists of Pandaria, but still managed to pull through and find ourselves at Garrosh’s doorsteps. We ran multiple raid teams that all successfully conquered Siege of Orgrimmar while it was still considered current content. Through these experiences, we learned what it meant to work as a team. We also learned what our core value and catch-phrase would be; “By the Vigil, For the Vigil.” This means that anything done with (or by) the guild was for the guild’s best interest. This idea has proven to see the guild through any form of hardship seamlessly and still holds true to this day. Our second year as a guild was also a great success! Within the first few weeks of the Warlords of Draenor expansion, our guild was actively raiding and organizing numerous events both in and out of the game. Including and not limited to; Raid night, Challenge Modes, Hearthstone Tournaments, Cards Against Humanity nights, Karaoke Night and much more! We consistently maintained a ranking within the top ten raiding guilds in the server of Moon Guard, and retired as such when we officially went on hiatus as a guild on April 25th, 2016. We managed all of this with just 6 hours of raid time a week, allowing us to carry out our daily lives and do other fun things as a guild to promote growth and building connections within our ranks. With Legion, the goal will be to ensure we can sustain the expansion’s quality of life for the guild in the months to come. Every member has the ability to create guild events and as such, we often has a full schedule throughout the week, ensuring that there is always something fun to do! In the Oathsworn Vigil, you are not just another number, and we mean it! You are a member of a community and we take care of our own. Our success comes from its members and the dedication each one of us have for our name. Good company, skilled players and an overall friendly environment that makes you feel at home. That is what the Vigil is all about and what we continue to strive for every day. For Raiding purposes, our current recruitment needs can be found here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/moon-guard/The+Oathsworn+Vigil Our Raid time & days are: Thursday and Sunday 8:45 PM ST to 12:00 AM ST. Below you will find a list of battle.net tags to use in case you need to get in touch with any of our guild officials: Leader Ferathir – Ferathir#1552 Public Relations Kezona – Terra#1485 Heartslicer – Sixnal#1559 PvE/Raiding Starrkin – david1m1#1559 Tahune – Sconethief#1623 Roleplay (Currently Unavailable) Evisaria – Evi#1221 (Currently Unavailable) We look forward to hearing from you!Ferathir134 4d
4d [A] Comfortably Numb Recruiting Comfortably Numb is an Alliance guild on Moon Guard dedicated to maintaining the balance between successful raiding and understanding that real life is more important than a game. With our late activity times and mature topics of conversation, we're not kid-friendly, but neither are we a haven for the discriminatory trash talkers of X-Box Live infamy. We do mythic +, achievement runs during farm content, and other group activities, but our main focus is raiding. If you're willing to buckle down to work hard for about six hours a week (9:45 pm to 12:00 am Central Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) while having time to have a real life outside of Warcraft, we just might be the guild for you! We're currently 10/10H with everything on farm and looking to bolster our ranks for Tomb when it comes out next month. Our biggest needs at the moment are a mage or shaman and any dps on the vanquisher token (we seriously have one vanquisher token user at the moment, please come and make Heavy stop hoarding all the loot). We also have room for another healer if they have a dps off-spec they're willing to switch between as circumstances warrant. Feel free to add me on btag if you're interested or have any questions! (Firebyrd#1741)Adalia7 4d
4d What looks better!? Blue or gold xmog!? http://imgur.com/a/dIc1V I CANT DECIDE PLZ HELPErodan7 4d
4d [A-RP]Poor Knights of Mograine Recruitment Guild Name: Poor Knights of Mograine GM: Gaufred Officers: Arenwald, Hayken, Argenan, Therderos Affiliation: The Scarlet Crusade PvP: Medium PvE: Light RP: Heavy| Scarlet Crusade| Military| Holy| Rp-PvP Who are the Poor Knights? The Poor Knights of Mograine is a heavy Scarlet Crusade themed roleplaying guild. We take the aspects of Rp-PvP, military-style roleplay, and the chivalric code to heart. There are several different Scarlet Crusade roleplaying guilds on the server, but the PKoM is unique in that it is a sect which seeks to restore the crusade’s original principles, and revitalize its purpose. Unlike many other scarlet guilds which roleplay with post-Balnazzar ideals, the PKoM is a community of scarlet's who take the hierarchy, as well as the social and moral virtue of the crusade as it was led by Alexandros Mograine to heart. The Poor Knights of Mograine and the Temple of Lordaeron is a reformation within the Scarlet Crusade chartered by Scarlet Highlord Gaufred Fidentius. Founded by loyal knights of the crusade who have pledged their service to Lordaeron from the order’s humble beginnings, the Poor Knights seek to restore the values which were integral to the crusade’s inception. This means that unlike most secessionist factions or guilds who roleplay under the Dathrohanite model of the Crusade; which often incorporates tyranny, fanaticism as a style of grim-dark roleplay, the Poor Knights strictly adhere to the social virtue and moral character of the Scarlet Crusade which existed prior to the infiltration of Balnazzar. Poor Knights of Mograine is the perfect place for any role-player who wishes to experience the original strictures and structures of the Scarlet Crusade. One might wonder why under such a model, a player would not be more attracted to an Argent Dawn/Crusade themed guild. If you want to play lawful Scarlet’s, why not just follow the succession of those who felt they continued Mograine’s tradition under Maxwell Tyrosus? And here, there may be credence to this common objection. However, there are a few fundamental principles which separate the Scarlet Crusade, even in its original state, from the Argent Dawn. The first notable difference would be that the Scarlet Crusade was, and is still, devoted to eradicating the undead. Alexandros Mograine viewed the Forsaken as no exception to this rule, and it was this decision which ultimately frightened the Dreadlord’s Balnazzar and Varimathras into plotting the assassination of the Ashbringer. While the Argent Dawn remains complacent when it comes to the Forsaken, or even the Ebon Blade, the Scarlet Crusade is adamant about combatting undeath under any platform. The second largest difference is that the Argent Dawn has always considered itself a non-political entity, whereas the Scarlet Crusade has historically viewed itself as the last true hierarchy of Lordaeron. Whether this remains true, the Scarlet Crusade still possesses this mentality and their claim of fons honorum.Gaufred7 4d
4d Looking for a Teacher Ahoy lads! Lasses! And those different as-- Well you get it! Thargorin here is a former Paladin who's service was cut short by the treachery of others. You see his old running pals were a bit extreme. And to save on story and space I'll just tell ya. They ended up slaughtering innocents. And it was Thargorins confession to planning the attack, though not taking part, that led to the execution of his former comrades and his denial into the Silver Hand, as well as his release from duty. Since then he's slimmed down. Constant farming and building work to provide for his growing family! He's recently been training with a Pandaren monk and now wishes to extend this training. So in short Im looking for a rather disciplined Pandaren to help teach this young dwarf on how to fight with his Chi!Thargorin8 4d
4d [A-RP] < The Shado-Pan Offensive > ... The Shado-Pan Offensive has changed leadership several times over the past few years, leading to a fair amount of general unrest. It finally seems to have found proper leadership, and has reignited many old passions for the roleplay involved. With this in mind, we hope to move forward with a strong sense of direction and purpose, for the continued support of pandaren roleplay. Blizzard may have forgotten about us, but we are very much still around. Here and there. ... "Shado-Pan. For ten-thousand years, ever since our Order was established by the last, and greatest of our Emperors, Shaohao, we have watched over our home in the mists with unending vigil. For ten-thousand years, we kept the peace. Our numbers were never plentiful, yet a single Watcher was worth ten swords on his own. We have kept our oath, our sacred charge, in spite of the hardships we have faced... and now... now, we are called upon again, after the tragedies and horrors that befell our land after the mists parted, and the races of the Alliance and Horde stormed our shores, sowing chaos and destruction wherever they tread, and unleashing the Sha. The damage has been done, and has begun to heal, yet as ever, a new enemy arises. Our ancient enemy has returned. The Legion assaults our world once more, and this time... we have no Emperor to shield us from the demons. We must face this threat with everything we can muster, and provide aid to our foreign allies. The world is larger than Pandaria, and we will persevere." ... The Shado-Pan Offensive is a paramilitary guild focused around the Shado-Pan and auxillaries. We have been around since late October, 2014, and are (to my knowledge) the largest Pandaren exclusive guild on the server. We have maintained a pleasantly full roster with a healthy amount of activity, and with recent returns to form we hope to once again promote consistent roleplay of all forms, be it social/casual, DM events or otherwise. Joining the guild does not make you Shado-Pan, and the guild is not exclusively restricted to Shado-Pan. Non-combatants such as doctors, tradesmen, and merchants, etc are welcome. We are primarily a roleplaying guild, and do not host regular PvP or PvE events. We welcome all Pandaren, as the guild is centered around auxillaries coming in to operate and be trained as proper soldiers (if appropriate) under the guidance of the Order. That being said, a "civilian" rank is available for the more social-oriented characters. Civilians are not brought on field operations unless specifically requested, but are otherwise not restricted from any part of the guild. ... Bobohan - Dad#12924 Pride - mom#11142 Taofi - Balthori#1156 Leikara - Haru#1812 Sunsong - #Astu#11438 Kuboe - Gaibear#11522 Jinniu - GrizzlyBear#11809Shiv.tr site: shadopanoffensive.shivtr.com - You may review our application process here.Bobohan17 4d
4d TRP3 font size? So I've been trying to find out how to change the size of the font for Template 1 in TRP3. The header font size is too large, and I find the paragraph's font size to be a little too small. I've seen a few other people's profiles having a decent font size that lay somewhere between these two, but I for the life of me cannot figure out how to do it. Any help?Elanaria3 4d
4d <SLASHRUDEATTITUDE> 7/7M 2/3 M, 8/10M <SLASHRUDEATTITUDE> is looking to finish up it's core mythic group. We have a more relaxed atmosphere that gets as serious as it needs to be during progression. Spots are competitive. We use Discord for our voice. We achieved Cutting Edge in the Emerald Nightmare. We are currently 7/7M, 2/3M, 10/10H, and 8/10M. Loot system: Loot Council for progression, alt runs personal. Raid times: (All times are central US.) Friday: 10:30pm-1:30am Saturday: 10:30pm-1:30am Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30pm Healers Needed: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Other DPS Needed: Ranged (Any) Having a healer offspec as a DPS is highly valuable to us at the time. Please fill out the application below if you are interested. https://goo.gl/forms/NuY9LMqKffcbNles1 Add Sloke#1418 or thenetan#1787 for more information or to try for a position.Màtt103 4d
4d [A-RP] <Eternal Star> Aliya felt a bubbling sensation rise from her stomach and into her chest, her cheeks flushing with warmth despite the cold breeze coming off the coast. A single foot dangled off the edge of the World Tree, Teldrassil, her silvery eyes gazing downward into the blanket of wood and leaves below her. Even so high up, she could hear the sound of the sea below her, waves crashing against the Great Tree’s shoreline. To her, it had sounded like the world was turning over in its sleep, never quite getting comfortable, never coming to rest. She brought her hands out for balance, the knee of one leg bending slightly as she zeroed in on her own center of mass, her body making slight micro adjustments to ensure she didn’t fall. There was a brief moment when she considered falling, how would things have changed? “Min’da, An’da…” She reminded herself. “Aliyara, Vani’ser… Liogrey.” Other thoughts flooded in, memories of all those she had lost, all those the Legion, the Horde, and the Undead have taken from her. Those that she was eager to see again in the Here After. She wondered how much the world would miss her, she was sure of her immediate family and friends, but in the grand scheme of things? Would it make any difference? How much loss and suffering has she been able to prevent in the last decade? Or has she only created more? The wind changed direction, creating a loud roaring is it brushed past the Sentinel’s ear. “JUMP!” Aliya felt her weight shift forward, that bubbling feeling rising further from her chest and into a ball in her throat. Her knee bent, as she fell to a squat, attempting to condense her center of mass, regain her balance, before falling backward onto her rump, supported by one of Teldrassil’s branches. She smacked herself upside the head, snarling in protest to her infernal internal voices. Aliya looked to her hand, her finger’s tangled with a thin, ghostiron chain, carrying a small locket. Jewelry, especially of this nature, was not something she wore in public. In fact, this particular locket had always found itself in a small Jewelry box on her night stand for safe keeping. She never opened the locket, she knew too well what she would find inside. Feeling a warm spatter of water hit the back of her hand was the only thing to make the Sentinel realize that tears now ran down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away, before someone unexpected could show themselves. It was not uncommon for the woman to cry, simply no one other than Liogrey ever saw it. In fact, it would be common place for the druid to see his love cry several times a week. Aliya wondered how he could love someone so weak, someone so thankless and so ugly. “I’m sorry.” Aliya said quietly, pausing as if she expect some kind of answer. There would be none, only a brief break in the wind, ushering in an unusual silence. Aliya couldn’t even hear her own breath before the wind picked up again, causing her legs to sway off the ends of the World Tree. Aliya stood, smoothing the black and blue colors of her tabard over her firm breastplate. Her hand lingered on the sigil of her order, the blue knot-art depiction of the World Tree, an eye seamlessly hidden in the entangled illustration. Briefly, she wondered what it meant, perhaps she should have long before she took the mantle of the Order’s leader. Perhaps she had always known, only now applying it to the image itself. She did not linger, spear in hand, she returned to the city, teary eyes hidden behind a look of hardness and fire. One that she was well known for.Akiyass10 4d
5d Free Berries Yeah man, I got like, a lot of berries I'll hand them out, just tell me which one you want They're free 'Cause I love you allAseasa0 5d
5d Looking for Military RP Raiding Guild TL;DR at the bottom! Hello, everyone! I wanted to wait until I was at least 110 before I started to look for a RP guild, but I just returned from a break for a few months and thought that now is as good a time as any to find a guild. I'm very, very new to RP and Raiding. I've ran dungeons and a few old raids, but I've never done current content in an organized setting. It's something I've always wanted to do, but I've never been in a guild that were currently raiding. As far as RP, this is the first character I've made on an RP server with a serious mind to get into it. It's a part of World of Warcraft I've never played and I felt that it would be a good fit for me. I'm really wanting to join a Heavy Military RP guild. I know there are a few on Moonguard and anytime I see someone in chat recruiting for one I send them a whisper and ask questions about their guild. I'd never join though because I wanted to get to the level cap and have my character set before I delved into the RP community. I'd love to have one that also raided, it's also something I've never really done in WoW and I long for that strong community feeling that (I hope) comes from a raid group working together to down a boss. Could I have some recommendations? I just want it to be clear that I am very new to Role Playing and to Raiding. I'm willing to put in any work necessary to improve my character's stats/gear and my ability to Roleplay. One final note, I work a full time job and I have to get up by 4:00 AM EST Mon - Fri and I work until about 4:30 PM EST. If any events or Raids are performed I'd need it to be finished by 10:00 PM EST so I could head to bed. So anything during the week for me is pretty time constrained. However, Friday and Saturday are completely open after I finish work on Friday. I really hope there is a guild out there that has what I'm looking for. I am also willing to change servers if a guild isn't available/recruiting on Moonguard. Thank you! tl;dr: New to RP and Raiding. Looking for a Heavy Military RP guild that Raids. Can't play much during the week, but from 5:00 PM EST on Friday to 10:00 PM EST on Sunday I'm all yours. Willing to change server/classes if you need something specific or aren't located on Moonguard. Any recommendations?Johoa0 5d
5d Got a question Hi there i've been on this server for a short while off and on. So now i would like to join a rp guild as most of time you join a guild and the game becomes a lot more fun. So any rp guilds out there that would take a dwarf rifleman?Ghanan10 5d
5d (A-RP) <Apostasy Accord> Apostasy Accord is a brother/sisterhood of individuals seeking asylum to learn and practice the arts forbidden by society and the light. A haven for the dissident to embrace Apostasy and Hedonism. To gain power through knowledge and like-minded community. A criminal backing, funds our research and lifestyle. While well trained, subtle, and open minded fighters serve to protect this unique way of life. This secret Society is neutral group of outcasts, Magic users, and criminal activity. Focused on research, study, experimentation, combat, and social interaction in a neutral moral society. Currently recruiting Apostasy Accord is an 18+ guild due to mature content that ranges from violence, mature language, and adult situations. Please keep in mind, 18+ does not mean this is an ERP guild. Heavy RP, Chaotic Neutral aligned. There is a lot of room for different alignments. We lean mostly towards the idea of "Whatever it takes, for the greater good." Currently seeking people who are interested in active storytelling. The website is totally complete and I am particularly interested in people that enjoy writing and sharing stories within a forum setting. This guild style leaves anyone and everyone open to setting up events. People who enjoy DMing their own events and storylines are very welcome. We are seeking Main Rp Characters. We are accepting of alts, though we do encourage heavy participation and immersion in our community. Currently interested in recruiting more Experimenter, Scientists, dark magic users, Ritualists, Cultists, and undead. We are also seeking heavily skilled magic users willing to teach others their skills. Also interested in more combat style Rpers. Characters that are more Scouts, Couriers, Warriors, Death Knights, Snipers, Guards, Protectors. Would love to pick up some people skilled in combat who are willing to spar and teach others hand to hand combat skills. The group is funded by a criminal background. Black market deals, as well as drugs keep the other operations funded. Because of this, we also invite dealers, alchemists, drug runners, sailors, and black market antiquity dealers. We currently have two ships running drugs and an established drug trade storyline. Contact Jensën to learn more. Keep in mind, we are not an "Employer". This is a more a social group, a club or gathering of like-minded people. The work that is done, is for personal individual needs. We ask the group for assistance with our personal projects. However, those dealing drugs icly get a % of the profit. As well, if hired onto a ship, you would be considered an employee of the owner of that ship. High specialized employees of the order are accepted if they fit a particular niche. Actively recruiting all roles. http://apostasyaccord.shivtr.com/ Please contact Moonandre, Xariselli, Kaysiah, Rownan, Edders or Nicholaì for more information. Application is on the website.Moonandre113 5d
5d <Burst Phase>4/10M 10/10H NH NZ/AU Guild Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild server transfer required [A] <Burst Phase>, Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild currently 4/10M 10/10H NH raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We're looking for a many players at the moment to fill out out mythic group. Will consider a guild that would like to talk about merging. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. We love to talk !@#$ and our Discord is not for the Faint of hart with no floor or ceiling on Comedy so it can get Dark and very very funny must have a strong sense of humor. Regards DarkkonDarkkon8 5d
5d [A-RP] <Duchy of Blackstone> We Will Endure! ... The Duchy of Blackstone is a noble and political guild based within the Kingdom of Kul'Tiras on an island within its borders. Blackstone was once a Duchy, however was turned to ruin and abandoned during the Cataclysm. However, reestablished by Lord Gregory Lionheart. Albeit the founding members of the reestablished Duchy originated from Arathor, having left to avoid to many civil wars in the Highlands, they remain true neutral in the war between the Horde and the Alliance as a whole. However, they won't hesitate to jump to the defense of their friends and allies. Blackstone would be separated into several castes, ranging from nobility, to the standing military and mages, the diocese, as well as the simple townsfolk and merchants. Despite the difference in title, every single man and women on the isle would be as important as the next. The current goals of the Duchy would be to further recruit men and women to aid in the rebuilding of the former Duchy as well as fill up the ranks of the separate castes. Hoping to eventually gather enough support in order to join the fight against the burning Legion. ... The Council of Blackstone A group made of three ranks. The Duke and Duchess being the oligarchical leaders of the Duchy. The High Council, acting as officials of the courts and advisers to the Duke and Duchess. Lastly, the Legates, the lowest ranking and largest in number sect of the council. Acting as recruitment officers and votes on matters of the Duchy. Nobility Nobles, within the Duchy of Blackstone, play a vital role in its survival. Owning shares of land across the isle and providing the Duchy with arms, armor, food, men, and other supplies. They may also act as envoys from other lands. The Ashen Circle The primary group of spell-casters and spell-breakers to the Duchy. They act as the Kirin Tor does and polices magical affairs within Blackstone. As well as assisting the Ranger Corps in battles as necessary. The Diocese of Blackstone Within Blackstone, the main religion being that of the Holy Light. The Faith, as it is called, would be split into two sects. The Clergy and the Faith Militant. The former being the head of spreading the Light and healing needs to the Duchy. The latter being the Blackstone Chapter of the Silver Hand The Ranger Corps The main military might of the Duchy would be the Ranger Corps. A small, yet elite group of soldiers. All equipped with armor and weapons crafted from the tempered obsidian that the isle is known for. The Townsfolk The backbone of the Duchy would be its people. Acting not only as peasants, but also as craftsmen, traders and merchants. In times of need, they may be recruited in to the Ranger Corps to defend the isle of Blackstone.Corvô4 5d
6d Kul Tiras Screenshot of the Day http://media.blizzard.com/wow/media/screenshots/screenshot-of-the-day/warlords-of-draenor/warlords-of-draenor-ss0218-full.jpg Just an old screenshot of the day that I found. I got this during my time in Kul Tiras Marine Corps (at least, I think that's the name). Dunno if this guild is still around. Still pretty reminiscent of those days.Olp2 6d
6d Roleplayer Network Hey all! I wanted to make a post and share a new website that me and some friends have been working on -- it's called Roleplayer Network, and it's a social networking site exclusively for roleplayers. We completed it and we're looking for roleplayers to join us on there! :) We were originally operating in Discord and setting up a channel for each roleplay, but we eventually decided to set up a website so that it'd be easier to handle than a long list of Discord channels. Our main features are... ... Here are our main platforms: Discord: https://discord.gg/SsX6jdT Website: RoleplayerNetwork.com Twitter: @rpernetwork Facebook: /rpernetwork If you follow us on Twitter, we'll return the favor. We love retweeting char snippets and profiles. We'd love to see you on our Discord and our website! :) Also, if you have a forum or website-based RP or you're the admin of a roleplay directory, we'd love to affiliate with you -- let me know if you're interested and I'll get in touch so we can exchange buttons!Nyromi9 6d
6d WTS [Icebane Gauntlets] Hi I have been inactive for quite sometime on this server. And my friends have moved to another server. Was wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing these gloves so I can buy a server transfer with gold. According to TheUndermineJournal.com there are only 4 in the US. They do look pretty sweet for transmog. If you are interested add my Btag: BeeeJay#11456Holacomo0 6d
6d Introducing rpfind.me! A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. We finally built our own thing. Absolute anonymity, no advertisements, no subscriptions, as many characters as you want, and a host of utilities to help you find what you want. We rely on donations. Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play. Help us get the word out! Official Twitter: @rpfind_me Official Tumblr: rpfind.tumblr.com FEATURES: ... FAQs: ... We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me in-game, otherwise I'll try to keep tabs on this post. We're also always looking for helping hands. (This is a repost from the story forum, but it was recommended to me that this would be a more appropriate place.)Xaelar10 6d
May 20 Hats They're pretty radAseasa10 May 20
May 19 <Greyshields> now recruiting. Hey there. The Greyshields is a mercenary order that is, well, looking for people to join and to make allies. Before you try and move on, the Greyshields is not a criminal mercenary guild. We abide by the law (for the most part, no one has asked us to do any smuggling or of the sort yet), and refrain from partaking into any issues that could possibly turn sour on us. We are primarily RPers, but we also do raiding and have people partake in PVP. For the RPers: Every RP event we partake in, whether it’s our own or someone else’s, there is always an event posted on the in-game calendar. So that way people can adjust their schedule to try and come to what they can. We also do/encourage free-RP with each other, whether you want to hang out with people in the cities or get away from the chaos and hand at base (Marshtide, swamp of sorrows). We do accept a variety of personalities and races, but if you don’t work well with others or be able to follow orders that could possibly save your life, then you may not do so well with us. We also are part of large alliances, such as PRISM and the Azeroth Prosperity Initative. Since we are in group alliances such as this, it gives us the opportunity to be hired by them for mercenary-related work, such as security for parties, or caravan escorts. For the Raiders: We currently raid with two other guilds, Tempest Born Company and Order of the Beast. With our combined forces of pleps we are able to do the current raids that the game releases. We raid every Tuesday and Sunday, even if I forget to post it on the calendar. For the PVPers: I’ll be honest, we suck at PVP, the stereo type holds true in this guild. But! We have heart, and have some people that do like to PVP. If you’re super awesome at PVP perhaps you can help us out, because we need it. For the Memes: We have too many memes, I even get referred to as Shrek for a ‘what are you doing in my swamp?!’ joke I made iccly ‘cause I thought it would be funny, please send help. If you have any questions at all feel free to search for any Greyshields member online or send Jiroki a whisper/in game letter. Here is a website with a bit more detailed explanation on how the guild runs. Whereas we are not labeled as a ‘mature’ guild, mature themes and discussions may take place that you may become witness to. greyshields.shivtr.comJiroki6 May 19
May 19 SW Park's Weekly Open Market EVENT: Weekly Open Market rp event WHEN: Thursdays, 6:30-9p realm time in the Stormwind park (Mage Quarter side) There's nothing like the exciting bustle of a market. Traders and merchants selling their exotic wares, buyers browsing and haggling over prices, food vendors keeping everyone fed, and performers wowing the crowds. This rp Open Market event happens every Thursday in SW park and is so much fun. So don't miss out! Merchants, come sell your goods (both real and rp are welcome). Street performers, want to show off your skills? It's always extra fun when musicians, fortune tellers, or conjurers are about to add to the atmosphere. Dårtån with Tempest Born Co. is always looking to promote new talent. Everyone else, don't be shy! Check out this week's market to buy, sell, barter, and make merry. Eat noodles and drink booze while you haggle over prices. It's a great time to RP with an awesome community. :)Mailang43 May 19
May 19 Sanctum of Light Discord Hello hello Moon Guard Forums. A while ago, I got the idea, and posed an interest check, for a Discord that would allow for some RP within the Order Hall. It seemed to get some positive response, so I went through, created it, and today, I've decided to unveil it. So the basic idea of this Discord is to promote some RP within the Paladin Community, that takes place within our beautiful order hall, even if it is through text. As well, it should hopefully promote some co-operation between the many different groups of Paladins on this server. Say you're having a Knighting ceremony for one of your Knights, and you want a bunch of other Knights to watch, and throw some Light about. Well, this would be the place to do it. Now, how to get into this Discord? Well, before you do, we need to settle one thing first. This Discord has a few rules, and you can see them in the Discord itself. However, there is a big one. Your drama stays at the door. You do not take it into the Discord. It's for coordination, and RP. If you start drama, and bring drama, you will have a single warning, and a day in the Time out. After that, I will be like to remove you from the channel. No ifs, ands, or chicken butts. So please, leave it at the door. Now then, for how to Join. You will need to be a Paladin, an Argent, or an Associate of the Silver Hand. This stays true for both Horde and Alliance. From that point, we can work out it out. If you are joining as... 1. An Individual: You can whisper one of the names given, and we will give you an appropriate rank within the Discord after sending a link, and you entering, simple stuff. 2. A group: If you are bringing multiple people, you will be promoted to an Order Representative rank, in which you will be able to invite other members. The standard is, to be an Order Representative, you must represent at least 4+ Paladins. If you are still interested? Whisper one of the following. -Slickmctash (Btag Slickstache#1621) -Beredric Update: Decided to make it Public, because, eh, screw it. If you wish to join the Discord as a Paladin, simply use the Link provided. When you join, get the attention of a Order Leader, or myself, and we can rank you properly. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/V4AzyDX. (Hopefully this doesn't backfire.)Slickmctash10 May 19
May 19 Support for Breel's claim on the Highlordship We need a religious guild to support Breel for his claim on the Highlordship. That is all for this time.Fizzlecracks3 May 19
May 19 What is the current year? Like the title says, what is the current year in game? I have looked at a few timelines and they all vary, Is there a place where blizzard has said officaly the year is ___ ?Rignok23 May 19
May 19 [A-RP] The Argent Onslaught -Posted upon the Heroes Call board within Stormwind, Ironforge, and anywhere else the message can be carried stands a bright white sheet of vellum paper bearing the following message: ... Signed at the bottom is the symbol of the Crusade. - --------OOC Information-------- Name: The Argent Onslaught Website: http://argentonslaught.enjin.com/ IC Leader: General Rease Stoneheart. Role-playing: Heavy; at least two to three D20 events every week with plenty of side stories in-between. PvE: Light, we try to do mythic dungeons once or twice a month together. PvP: It's never IC! But there are a few who are down to do it. Alignment: Neutral Good. Affiliation: The Argent Crusade. What we are is an Argent Crusade themed guild with a heavy emphasis on combat events surrounding the theme of being a band of brothers. Unlike the stereotypical picture people view of an order of Paladins where all the soldiers and knights stand in gleaming and shining plate, with gold inlaid armor talking of their knighthood and nobility ranks, we RP ourselves as a group of people who are battered, injured, dirtied, and with dented armor. Essentially a group of broken people who are constantly fighting an uphill battle against evil, who reach out to anyone willing to help them. Contacts: -Rease Stoneheart (General.) -Althea Brimcraft (Commander.) -Kuaizhao the Clever (Commander. ) -Akanos (Major.) -Bjorn Blackmane (Captain.) -Cocalin Blazehammer (Captain.) -Shi'Rizao Goldcloud-Derenthar (Captain.) -Alerey McOwen (Dead) Requirements -At the bare minimum however we ask all interested to be lvl 25, or lvl 65 for Death Knights. We do roleplay in the Broken Isles if we can't find a suitable proxy, but often-times we weill be in the Plaguelands and sometimes Northrend. -A basic understanding of the English language. For some people it is a second language, and even then for others it's still a learning curve, but as long as we can understand you in a coherent way we'll get along. - A Roleplay Addon. You don't neccessarily have to have it filled out completely, but we ask that if you're interested to at least have it installed with some basic information on it. - Plans to be somewhat active. Real life can take a toll. We're mostly all adults and Real life has its responsibilities. However alls we ask is to have some desire to log in once in a while and RP. - A basic understanding of Argent Crusade lore. We're not complete lore nuts, and we're willing to bend the lore a bit to be accomodating, but for the most part we feel if we're going to play with others on this server, got to fit in as best we can. Rules - Respect for one another. - No Trolling. Don't ruin others Roleplaying, don't troll trade, basically just be a decent person. - Anything adult oriented take to whispers/party chat. We're all adults, and G-chat gets crazy usually, but no one wants to see anything above PG-13 while RPing. - Working knowledge of common sense.Réase348 May 19
May 18 [A] The Blades of Greymane - Glory to Gilneas ...Berenal122 May 18
May 18 Order of the Black Harvest: Warlock RP Group Amarisa toiled over her current research, tomes and scrolls piling over each other on the table in her study. Intently focused on a certain text, she was caught off guard by the familiar sound of an imp summoning off to her side. Startled, not having summoned the imp herself, she prepared to banish it, but not before noticing the letter that it carried. Taking it from the imp, who promptly vanished having completed its duty, noticed that the letter was sealed with wax, in it the impression of a scythe. As she opened it, it came to life, levitating in front of her and changing its shape into that of a mouth. “Warlock, with truth, there is knowledge. With knowledge, there is power. And with power, freedom. Meet us where the old Trail of Glass met its end, on the 17th of July, at 9 bells. The Order of the Black Harvest awaits.” At the conclusion of the message, the letter burst into green flames, leaving no trace of its presence. Amarisa pondered the letter’s message for a moment, looking over to the pile of tomes and scrolls. “Well, it’s worth a shot…” --------- We were sad to see the Order of the Veiled Eye go, and so we’re furthering its mission with a focus on the Black Harvest. The Order of the Black Harvest is a non-guild cross-faction organization that seeks to build upon the mission of the Council, and bring Warlocks from across Azeroth to a place where fel-users can safely meet without fear of persecution in order to exchange ideas, trade exotic or illegal goods, and discuss magical theories. It is also a community that transcends the political divisions of other organizations, in pursuit of a higher goal of mutual cooperation. In order to facilitate the cross-faction aspect of the Order, the organizers will be communicating via Battle chat, and translate for their faction. We understand that this may be tedious, and will adjust our methods once the Order grows bigger. To join, please submit an app on Blackharvest.shivtr.com, as this will serve as the official roster, have the events calendar, and have the Agenda Bulletin, where you’ll be able to submit items to be discussed at the next meeting. You’ll also be able to do all the things like in a guild shivtr, such as post on the forums, some of which are IC. We also have a Discord, and will share it once you join. We meet in the Dreadscar Rift. If you can't get to the Rift due to being under 100, that's fine, we use Discord and you can ICly still be at the meeting. Thanks all, hope to see you there! P.S. Check out the Induction Ritual! (An agenda for the first meeting will be posted here closer to the date)Salazar90 May 18
May 18 <Queen Wrynn's Revenge> - Pirate booty. "A person may forget your face and even your name.. but they'll NEVER forget the fear you inspire." - Logan Pierce aka "Blackblade" ... ... ...Pierce0 May 18
May 18 [RP] <First Light> - With Faith and Fire! First Light Alliance / Horde Recruitment Suffering Faction Fatigue? Why play red or blue when silver shines so brightly? ... =Basic Information= Guild Name: <First Light> (H) / <First Líght> (A) Guild Website: http://www.dawnwardens.com - (Under Renovation!) Guild Leader: Larrendias, Grand Mistress of the Order of First Light. -Guild Activities- RP-PVP Events - First Light is eager to create, participate in, and assist in organizing any RP-PVP opportunity that suits the nature of our guild theme. Dice RP Events - We participate in both internal and external dice-based / "D20" events. Guild events are run with a unique and simple guild dice system. Mythic Raid Team - We are home to the furthest progressed RP-PVE Mythic Progression raid team on Moon Guard, and run casual content as well! Active In-World RP Hubs - Casual and "downtime" guild RP is frequently available at our in-world RP hub: Tyr's Hand, in the Eastern Plaguelands (Azeroth). Cross-Faction Roleplay - As an independent order, First Light engages in interactive roleplay with both Alliance and Horde guilds and allies. Active Guild Storylines - We run regular RP events that pertain to multiple internal guild story arcs spanning a wide variety of themes and styles. -Guild Theme- + "The Light protects. So shall we." + For those who are unfamiliar with who we are and what we do, First Light is a politically independent, multicultural, and multiracial Holy Military Order with strong historical ties to the Argent Dawn and the Argent Crusade. Today, the order exists as a force for good in the world of Azeroth and beyond -- from rooting out and destroying lingering elements of the Burning Legion and the Scourge, to proclaiming wardship over civilian populations caught between the conflicts of the Alliance and the Horde. As an independent military force, First Light is unconcerned with the politics of the two "Great Factions." The order's leadership is perfectly willing to stand with, or against, both sides in combat. They aim to adhere to a higher calling, and do so with honor and dignity. As such, the order's directives are driven exclusively by their leadership's decisions of what stands to serve the greater good. This sometimes leads to a dangerous perception of 'political neutrality' on the part of individual elements of the Alliance and Horde militaries. In recent years, groups on both sides have experienced the cost of assuming that First Light will show reluctance in resorting to military hostility once provoked. + "In the darkness that surrounds us all, the Light is needed more than ever." + Despite their perpetual readiness for war, the order also realizes that military might alone is not enough to bring about lasting and meaningful change for Azeroth. In addition to its formidable military sect, First Light also maintains its own conglomerate institution of faith known internally as the Chorus of Eternity. This branch of the order is dedicated to performing altruistic acts of charity to those in need and providing spiritual guidance through a variety of faithful missionary works to those who require its comfort and counsel. Unlike many orders, First Light does not discriminate between creeds, preferring instead to find commonalities of faith which promote its unique flavor and vision of unity. It is not uncommon to find Shamans and Druids discussing the conventions of their belief structures with Bishops and Clerics. Provided that one ultimately stands for the illumination and protection of Azeroth, and stands wholly against the perversions of Fel corruption and demonic forces, they may likely find a place among First Light's spiritual leaders and adherents.Larrendias222 May 18
May 18 [H/A] <First Light> 7/10 Mythic - Recruiting! First Light Recruitment: Mythic Raid Team Progression Raiding on Horde and Alliance throughout Legion! First Light is actively recruiting exceptional raiders for both our Horde and Alliance Core Teams, both of which are now actively and aggressively progressing in Legion. Our Horde team currently stands at 7/10 Mythic NH (7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV), and our Alliance team stands at 3/10 Mythic NH (7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV). Both progression teams run from 8PM - 12AM CST, Tues / Thurs. Both teams are using EPGP as of the launch of Nighthold. Our team achieved AOTC Highmaul, BRF, and HFC. We achieved 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel prior to Legion. We achieved AOTC Emerald Nightmare in week one. Our guild is over nine years old, and will remain active through Legion. Raid team members are encouraged, but not required, to RP. We will not halt or suspend raiding during Legion. Our other guild activities help to stabilize our core raid teams. We are primarily a Heavy Roleplaying Guild, but we are willing to recruit raiders who do not participate in these aspects of the guild, provided they are capable of remaining respectful of those who do. Our Horde and Alliance Core Teams run at the same time on the same nights. We actively cross-review logs, jointly critique / improve strat. Though not required, players willing to gear characters for both teams will be greatly valued. ___________________________________________________________________ Interested candidates for our Mythic Core Teams must have the following experience / traits: Have a desire to continue progressing in a friendly environment long-term. Understand how to exhibit the absolute maximum potential of your class. Be comfortable with constructive feedback and/or fair criticism. Be comfortable with the possibility of being benched. Be capable of exhibiting near-perfect execution of mechanics once learned. Be willing to show up on time with flasks, food, and potions on hand. Be willing to research fights, mechanics, and your own class. Be willing and prepared to volunteer to execute task-specific raid mechanics. Be respectful of the members of our server community who engage in RP. Always bring a positive attitude with you to raid nights. Always be courteous to your fellow raiders and guildmates. ___________________________________________________________________ Ideal candidates will have some (or all) of the following experience / traits: Experience running Mythic / "Old Heroic" raid encounters. Take an interest in the guild's other activities (RP-PVP, RP, RBGs, etc.). Be communicative. Be able to offer calm, constructive feedback and ideas. Exceptional DPS will receive the most attention in our recruiting effort. We are also willing to evaluate exceptional Healers and Tanks. Any candidates who are mechanics-competent and capable of delivering exemplary performance of their class will be actively considered. We are always refining and perfecting our teams, and exceptional players will be given opportunities to prove themselves. Ranged DPS are especially needed by all teams at this time! ___________________________________________________________________ Any interested party who meets our minimum requirements is welcome to discuss possible raid team recruitment with one of our guild officers. Note that the above listed points are not requirements for membership in First Light -- they are only requirements made for possible inclusion on our raid teams. If you are a "package deal" or find the guild interesting, but do not yet meet our requirements, please contact us for additional information regarding normal guild recruitment. For more information on our Roleplay and "non-raid" recruitment information, please see our primary recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419392584 We will conduct interviews in person, in-game. Ideal Mythic raid candidates will be evaluated by participating in a guild-organized Heroic raid. If you are interested, please contact one of the following officers in-game: ...Larrendias77 May 18
May 18 [H-RP] <Mistdancers> <Mistdancers> is a new and ambitious RP guild on Moon Guard [H] featuring an emphasis on Pandaria culture and lore. This fellowship offers enriching Pandaria RP opportunities that range from the daily life of operating the tavern/inn that houses the fellowship, to magnificent campaigns of conflict from sinister forces within Pandaria and beyond. We offer a variety of incentives to encourage RP among our members: Guild quests, public events, long-form story arcs, a /roll battle system (not too hard and not too easy), and fun IC headquarters to call our own at the Tavern in the Mists. Our leadership is talented and inspiring. Our community is friendly and inclusive. We have a Discord server and a website. While the vast majority of us are Pandaren, we are not excluding particular races or classes from admission at this time. If you can make a compelling case why your character should be admitted, we'll entertain the idea. The first step to a guild invite is submitting an application. Find the application form on our website at mistdancers.shivtr.com. Look forward to new friendships, challenges, and adventures with the Mistdancers. We can't wait to meet you!Seralesca31 May 18
May 18 Legionfall: 7.2 Multi-Guild Campaign UPDATE: Legionfall's next event is scheduled for Sunday, May 21st. UPDATE: Legionfall's first Campaign event will begin Sunday, April the Ninth at 7:30 server time. Events will be bi-weekly, every other sunday after that. UPDATE: Our first Meeting of Legionfall will be Saturday, the First of April. Starting at Seven o'clock. This is a first meet and greet. The first Campaign event will likely happen weekly afterwards. A message written in the blistering ink of felblood hangs impaled into walls around the cities and points of power in Azeroth by the broken tip of a demonic blade, fractured by force and empty in power. Its words seemed to shift to the eyes of their reader, presenting itself in the tongue of the reader. ... The Armies of Legionfall are looking to gather people from across the server to engage in a large community, creating a network of RP for the Broken Isles and beyond! This is not a guild, rather it is a server connection. One to promote class RP, cross guild RP, and general world RP here and beyond even into 7.2. For now our website is small, but if you want in join! We’ll post updates and announcements there and here on this forum! Twelve weeks of events, with Major Multi-Guild events every other week and Roleplay involving the Order Halls of Azeroth. If you would like to join in the Armies of Legionfall, then contact us today! Contact Praesius or Nyrinas in the Dark Embrace for more detail. http://armyoflegionfall.shivtr.com Q&A Q: What will Legionfall be trying to accomplish? A: Nothing less than the repulsion of the Burning Legion attacks that are refocusing themselves in 7.2. More than just defend, we must be aggressive, strike at the Legion where they believe themselves safe, and destroy Demons with extreme abhorrence. Q: How will this fit into the Patch story? A: The idea is to provide a response to the new wave of invasion in as large a web of Roleplay and interconnected Moon Guard activity as we can. Beginning almost directly from the launch of 7.2 and up to the gates of the Tomb of Sargeras. Q: What about Legionfall’s Class Orders? A: Aside from main events, we have opportunities and more than a few ideas for other Roleplay involving the various orders of Azeroth. Wherever we hail from, Darnassian, Dwarven, Thalassian or Dalarani, we pretty much all hate the Legion. Q: How can I get involved? A: Simply send a message to Praesius, Nyrinas, and other moderators soon* to be listed and we’ll get you guys on Board. The first meeting will be very soon after 7.2 drops to sharpen your warglaives, nock your arrows and get ready to rumble. Q: Can individual players come as well? A: Of course! We need every hand we can spare against the Legion. It would be helpful if you sent me a letter in game. Will answer any other questions here~Praesius73 May 18
May 18 Please help an altoholic decide a main! So I'm an altaholic that wants to just play on one class. I'm mostly stuck on the RP side of things I think. I'm pretty sure I should switch from my current DK main to one that can do all roles because I fell like I would like to heal sometime. So that leaves me with either a Druid, Monk or a Pally. Death Knight My current main at lvl 100. Blood tanking is fun. I like being able to solo previous expansion content, but I'm sure other classes do that fine. I also like being able to pull the entire burning isles and laughing as my enemies do literally nothing. That parts great. I like the lore, but I don't think it would be fun to roleplay much. I wrote a detailed backstory for this guy too, but really can't decide if being evil and undead would even be fun, and a nice guy dk seems like it goes against the lore. Druid My Druid is a LvL 78 I think. I know this is probably what I should be playing, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to do it. I like the form switching, but I dislike the fact that I can't change my appearance. Also boomkins are kinda weird to me. I think the thing holding me back the most is the rp. RP wise I think I would go for a Nelf since the worgen casting animations are awful imo. I don't want to be super cliche though. "I'm a nelf druid healer that lieks animals" just seems awful to do. I guess I just feel like Night Elf druids are overdone. Monk I like the idea of monks, but they just seem super cheesy in wow, like they're taken straight from that jack black movie. All they do is drink and mess around. Doing that some of the time is alright, but its WAY too overdone for me. And that's just the impression I get from the class before even playing it. I don't think I could ever really play a monk as they're done in wow. If they were more like the guy from Iron Fist I wouldn't mind, but that's not how they are in wow. Paladin I've played a little bit of a paladin (boosted one to 100) and I just didn't really "get" the class. Tanking on one seems like it would take a while to learn compared to my Blood DK, which I picked up pretty easily. I haven't healed on one, but from what I hear it sounds like it'll be to much single target and not enough blanket heals for my taste. I'm also worried about rping a marry sue or just another "hur dur the light watches over you" paladin. Thanks for reading and I look forward to what you have to say!Vanalore8 May 18
May 17 [A-RP] Tempest Born Company Now Hiring! [ A- RP Guild ] The Tempest Born Company Hello fellow Moonguardians! For anyone looking for an employment based rp guild. The Tempest Born Company is a neutral organization for hire. We seek soldiers, ambassadors, medics, merchants, tradesmen, and entertainers to aid with our contracts around Azeroth. If you are looking to put your toon's rp skills to work, look for us! <Mercenary-Trade-Theatrical(entertainment) Rp>Dårtån8 May 17
May 17 What happened to the writing? (Lore Rant!) As someone who plays WoW for the Lore and the RP I've come to accept that the WoW team likes to rewrite the lore in one way or another every expansion. 'Small' details are changed, overlooked or knowingly left FUBAR all because they come up with 'new/cool' ideas that end up conflicting with lore that already exists. I try to take in all the lore I can because I feel it makes me a better RPer but I'm ashamed to admit that I somehow overlooked a MAJOR lore even that happened in Legion: The Ebon Blade's attack on Light's Hope. Why was this missed? Because apparently it's never brought up aside from the DK storyline and this, to me, is seriously POOR WRITING. I haven't even come across it in game PLAYING A PALADIN and unless I'm missing something nobody even bother says 'Hey, Highlord we were sacked by the Ebon Blade trying to get Tirion's body.' Now if it IS somewhere, it's not as obvious as it should be. The Ebon Blade is out of control and in reality, the Deathlord doesn't even seem to be in charge, the Lich King does. Which means that these undead servants are blindly following another King's orders without caring what it means to do so. Seriously? Attacking Light's Hope to raise the very man who freed them from Arthas's control? Killing soldiers who could and should be fighting the Legion? I get the dead fail to have morals but that is just disgusting even for them, especially when they pretend to be better than the Scourge they broke away from. I get this is super 'ranty' but I'm still miffed that the Ebon Blade does that and nobody says a single word. I get that we need to focus on the Legion but holy hell are were supposed to just pretend this didn't happen? I know for a fact if something isn't done now that later it will just be -completely- forgotten/ignored. Anyway, that's my rant. I usually don't like coming onto the forums but I was just extremely triggered by this.Zenarii38 May 17