Moon Guard

Jan 9, 2013 Art commissions \o/ Status: OPEN I've been doing some scribbles and considered starting to offer commissions for anyone who was interested, but I have some things I'd like to query and clarify. Firstly, I'd be offering either line art or fully coloured art, with the following two as examples: Line art (Minus guide lines): Tinyurl.com/avsketch2 Fully coloured: Tinyurl.com/avsketchdone Edit: Okay. I've considered it and I'll be charging a cost of $10 for line art and $25 for colouring as most of the work goes into the colours. This price is for a single character head portrait, additional characters in the piece will add $5/character. Requests can be made on this thread, via email to senyx@bigpond.com, or via in-game mail or tells to Deshre, Zheri or Avelaalin (Syntax#1833 on battletag). There will only be three slots open at a time, for my own, personal, sanity. If anyone was interested? It would be a portrait of your character's head only and there'd be a few days wait until the final product. This is a waiting list: 1 -Wifey- Progress: 60% {Colouring} 2 -Forte- Progress: 0% {Preliminary information received} 3 -OPEN-Deshre13 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Dwarf Clan Guilds - Revisited. So, a long lone time ago, when the factions were warring on the high seas after Deathwing's timely end, and Pandaria was just about to be discovered, I had attempted to create a Dwarven clan guild focused on ICly, archaeology, diplomacy and trading, and OOCly a way for create a community of dwarven roleplayers that weren't so focused on military might. Sadly, despite initial conversations and interest, people just started to drop off and not log in anymore into their dwarves. That could have been attributed to MoP just ebing on the horizon and people just getting fatigue from Cataclysm, but it was disheartening nevertheless. I did make and do one RP event beforehand, so I felt that effort wasn't entirely wasted, even if the subsequent storylines didn't go anywhere due to me forcing the guild down due to lack of interest. And honestly? I felt it was a bit premature on my part. Which is why I am not wondering, with the content of the Alliance/Horde war heating up, if I should perhaps remake this guild. Or if there's even any interest still. I wouldn't want for a large guild save for fortune and luck on my part, but a strong small base would be wonderful for operations. My only problem is that my idea was originally focused around MY character as the head of it all, so I cannot help imagining that was also a smal reason why it declined so quickly (paranoia of course, but there's still that lingering feeling...). Nevertheless, I ask of you. Would it even be worth it still to try again with a stronger base and premise? Or just forgo the whole deal and try to find other RP worthwhile?Briswald9 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Good night, Moonguard. Good night, forums. Good night, WoW. Good night human male paladins. Good night, Undercity. Good night, blood elf death knights. Good night, log-in screen. And... Good night... Moon Guard.Praxos6 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Dagnabbit, Domination quest Stop being bugged so I can go pull the belves out of yet another frying pan.Kurze8 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 [H] How badly do you want to take me to ToES? The answer, of course, is "badly!" You desperately want to carry me through current raid content so I can have a chance to hurl a coin at Lei Shi and maybe, just maybe, upgrade this gun to something I'll have for a long time. You want to do it! Best idea ever!Hazzal5 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Adobe CS2 Late holiday present! Kinda off topic from the usual WoW post. I wanted to give the creative community of Moon Guard a heads up on what Adobe is doing RIGHT NOW! They are giving CS2 away! FREE! So for all you artist, doodler, and creative minds I'm here to share the link with you! Happy late holidays! http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.htmlKelcyn13 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Dawnshire: Part 1 & 2 of a series of events. ((The following is the first part in a series of RP events involving Lordaeron's Order of the Silver Hand. Credit goes to all those characters present. I have merely taken our event logs and turned them into a story. Reserving the next ten posts.)) Dawnshire Part 1 Dawnshire had been hit hard by both the scourge and the forsaken in the years that followed Lordaeron's fall and all around them, the Knights would see reminders of the past battles. As they approached the iron gates of Whitehall Manor, it was clear that the once-grand estate was little more than a blasted ruin with only the Western wing remaining intact. They were greeted by six of the Duke's household guard, their breastplates bearing the golden lion of house Whitehall. Their faces were grim as the landscape and by the condition of their armor, it was clear these men were rarely given the opportunity for leisure. Their Captain approached the group, bowing his head to Lord Blackmorn. He was shorter than the highlord by a head, but his look was that of a career soldier at least a decade Blackmorn's senior. “My lord.” He began, looking to the others. “If you will all follow me, His Grace awaits within.” And with that, they were ushered past the great iron gates, which were quickly closed behind them. They were lead into the courtyard, where the Duke of Dawnshire himself awaited them. For any old enough to remember His Grace during the second and third wars, the sight of him would likely come as a surprise. Though no less Regal in appearance, age it seemed had finally caught up with Henry Whitehall. His hair was white as the Northrend snows, neatly trimmed as his beard and befitting a man of his station, but the once-formidable Duke of Dawnshire now leaned heavily upon an ornate cane as he greeted his Nephew and the Knights of the Silver Hand. Nevertheless, in an ornate scabbard upon his hip rested an equally impressive longsword and the Duke, aged as he was stood in a magnificent suit of plate and mail. “Nephew.” He said with a voice weathered by age, offering a faint smile before studying the faces of all those who rode with him. “You are all most welcome here. Would that the circumstances of your visit were more pleasant.” He remarked, returning his attention to his Nephew. Darion bowed respectfully, addressing his Uncle by title. “Your Grace.” He said, waiting for the others to exchange their greetings. Lady Rennali Sunwhisper glanced at the collection of mortality around her. Keeping silent, she bowed her head to the man in appreciation of his hospitality; her long angled ears easing back in a humbling manner while the others did likewise, save for Sir Velenor, who brought a plated fist to his chest before bowing his head. The Duke of Dawnshire gestured for them all to come forward to where a large table had been placed and covered with various maps of the region. The largest of them was drawn by hand and detailed the locations of every forsaken outpost between Dawnshire and Andorhal. He waited for Darion and his Knights to gather round before pointing to the closest of three outposts. “The forsaken have positioned themselves strategically and I have seen enough of war to know the signs of an imminent siege. Sylvanas and her abominations have wanted Dawnshire since we took it back from them more than a year ago. It was a great victory for us, but not without cost...” His words trailed off and for the briefest of moments, sadness crept upon the Duke's expression. Darion bowed his head in silent memory, knowing well the cost his Uncle spoke of. The others studied the maps, though it seemed the Quel'dorei had her suspicions, fingers sliding to the table to touch the parchments as if to determine their legitimacy while Sir Beauregard took note of the increased troop movement and the slow advance of what he thought to be wall breaker units. The Duke gestured to the outpost on the map, pointing out the location of the heavy artillery. I will not dishonor my son's memory by losing what he has paid for with his life. Most of their artillery remains here at the Western-most outpost, but my scouts inform me that one of the forsaken Commanders has been making the rounds and preparing his soldiers for battle. If they mean to besiege us, they could reach the gates in a matter of days and with so few swords remaining, Dawnshire will not hold long. I have never been one to sit idle while my enemies make preparations for war and that is why you are all here. My men and I will destroy their artillery and put the entire outpost to the sword while you gallant Knights attack the other two outposts, thereby ending any threat of a siege. Light willing, by the time they realize they are under attack, it will be much too late for them to call for reinforcements.” Darion protested immediately. “Your Grace... Are you certain it is wise for you to ride into battle with the men?” He questioned him, gesturing to the cane.Blackmorn16 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Defense of the Alehouse (New BG in 5.2) A new DotA-style Battleground has been datamined in the PTR and will likely be introduced in patch 5.2. Here is an air-view of the BG map: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/leviathonlx10/PTR%205%202/DefenseoftheAlehouseBG.jpgFinaj51 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 A Fresh Start Greetings people of Moon Guard! I've decided I want to try and experience WoW again, questing in the zones I find interesting, not in a rush to 90, just trying to enjoy the area storylines and the world at large, RPing along the way. Now for the reason for the creation of this thread: It's simple, I'm looking for people who might share this interest with me! Whether that be just be a few people or a guild (Though regardless, being in an RP guild would be nice, quite tired of getting random invites every time I log in). That's about it I suppose, feel free to contact me.Rosiri2 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 [A] <Blood of Lordaeron> ... Displayed prominently in all places where good men might gather. ...Genette500 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Request-a-sketch [Kelcyn Edition] So since I can't edit my post on the other account, I'm just going to make this thread. (Can't like baen out do me) >:3 Before anything please note that I still have commissions to finish so the request might be slow. Commissions will always have the highest priority on the list. Sample sketch: Will have more sample sketches soon! Sample of commissions: http://fav.me/d5nttw0 Anyways let the request begin! ...Kelcyn70 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 [A] Wonderbolts want you! Tired of being in a guild where nobody really notices you? Never getting an answer to a question or a reply to what your opinion is? So, if whether you're somewhat new to Moonguard or looking for a better place to make new friendships... Then look no further and join the Wonderbolts! We are a MLP fan based guild. Our guild is maxed, with everything available to cater to your leveling needs! We enjoy being interactive with each other whether doing regular dungeons, heroics, scenarios or raids. We always try to keep everyone involved! You don't need to be a brony or pegasis to be part of this herd, we're looking for cool minded people that want to be a part of something plainly wonderful! While we're not entirely a "hardcore" roleplaying guild, we're definatly RP friendly. So, come on over and fly with us, and together, nothing will be deemed impossible! For any questions, please send me, Rainbowdash a message ingame. Look forward to hearing from you ^-^/)* Best Regards RDRainbowdash0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 [A] Fifty Shades of Raids Recruiting ***Recruiting Officers and members, all classes and levels!*** <Fifty Shades of Raids> is your home away from home. We have settled on Moon Guard, Alliance side. All raids will be on Eastern Standard Time, days and times to be decided. MISSION To develop into a small, tight knit guild, where everyone's ability, suggestion, and dedication is appreciated. VISION FSOR will at most have 100 mains, I'm leaning more towards 60-75 though. Being a small guild, we need players that are active, competitive, and competant. FSOR is an adults only 18+ guild, as such conversations in guild chat may contain swear words if that offends anyone. FSOR will be constructed as such (to start): Guild Master 5 Administrative Officers 5 Raid Council/Leaders 40 Members FSOR will allow for some growth and promotions, but will never be a Wal Mart guild. LOOT Being a small guild, there will be NO DKP. Raid loot will be rolled on. Certain rules will apply -if you get a set piece, the next one in your class you will pass on if another guildee needs it and hasn't won anything in the raid yet. Ultimately, loot can tear apart a guild. I am not looking for the kind of guild nor playstyle. So, if you tend to freak out if you cant have everything that drops, please don't apply with us. REQUIREMENTS Vent for raids is required. That means a working mic as well as working speakers. APPLY Check us out in game, feel free to ask any questions! Best, FSOR GMOriôn1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 So, about that Pokemon conference I'll just leave this here http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/08/pokmon-x-and-pokmon-y-coming-3ds-worldwide-in-october/ Apparently it may be taking place in a "france"-like setting. (I'm having a hard time choosing which starter I like. These designs are actually rather decent, imo.)Bruce0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Professor Merik here, selling you faire stuff I've got about 300 tickets I'm not using and I figured someone might want something from the faire. You are in no way funding questionable science. Prices ranging from 1.5k to 3k. You are in no way funding questionable science. Get that sexy Replica gear or funky-looking pets (IT'S A MONKEY WITH A FEZ I MEAN COME ON REALLY) while supplies last! Hugs and kisses, Professor Merik, PhD, The Greatest Mind in all of Azeroth You are funding questionable science.Merik5 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 @Bruce Your name always makes me add "Robert the" in front of it. Make me stop. PLEASE!Yoshinobu1 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 RTR Another year and another championship go Bama RTRHagiel11 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 FREE DAILY REPAIRS & MORE! Darkshire now level 7. Is a friendly leveling guild. We offer free daily repairs, bags, lv 20 and 40 mounts and riding paid, and more! We do raids and heroics and days where we power level your toons! Please add me or message me ingame or Cherryboss for invites!Alastriana0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Travesty In Stormwind Dear People of Stormwind, This evening I witnessed a terrible crime committed before the people in front of the Cathedral of the Light. This crime was not a man fighting off a brigand or a cat-purse stealing a woman's bag, this crime was committed by none other than the Clergy of the Holy Light. At half past two this morning, myself and my allies were meandering at the Courtyard in the Cathedral District when Bishop Moorwhelp marched down from the chapel preaching about heresy. A place of peace and serenity was disturbed when a smouldering bonfire was lit and several tomes and books were set ablaze despite a near riot erupting in the crowds. These people were trying to restrict what your eyes saw, should they truly make that choice for you?! These men and women were not simply destroying words spoken by cultists or practitioners of Dark Magic.. But words scripted by the SCARLET CRUSADE in the name of the holy light. So many people still know of the travesty that came when the Scarlet Library was lit ablaze, removing reminders of the insane history these people bared. I do not condone the destruction of knowledge but this was too much. The errors of the Scarlet Crusade will be forgotten if we do not preserve the direction of where they went wrong, I am happen to be aware of several reformed Scarlet orders whom would wish to have reminders of the past so they do not return to their corrupted roots. I do not wish for retribution but these reckless acts must stop and I ask you the people to not condone what has happened and never let it happen again. I have saved what I can of these books and I shall make uncharred copies when the opportunity arises. If you would like a copy for yourself to see what your eyes were not meant to see, please contact me at your soonest convenience. ~Yvanave Saleski KarskarovYvanave10 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 [RP-A Bulwark Events] Letters from the front ((This is a new thread just for IC letters. Please feel free to post your own letters from the frontlines.)) ... ...Ahuro0 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 It's dead, Jim. Server's down.Liupeng4 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Looking for Sentinel Themed Heavy-RP Guild I enjoy military guilds, but most of them are centered around human lore. Fighting for Lordaeron, Kul Tiras, or Arathi is fun, don't get me wrong, but it gets a little tiring sometimes. What I'd really like to find is a good RP guild based on the night elven Sentinels, which I have yet to find. Does anyone here know of any?Whithella6 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 RASERUS WHY? WHY? http://i.imgur.com/1VSU7.png My childhood is gone.Berenal28 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 5.2 Teaser Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l2cW_QwlCw&feature=youtu.be This teaser was given to fansites by Blizzard and if you haven't been on the PTR yet, it's a good way to see things in motion.Finaj21 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Moon Guard worth moving back to? I left WoW a few months ago to head over SWTOR, after spending some time over there I decided I need to come back to WoW for awhile.... my big question is though, is Moon Guard worth playing on now? On either side... so far all I've seen is Goldshire ERP, a bunch of wannabe guard guilds, and this new phenomenon "____ RP" (Travel/Gilneas/Tribal/etc) Is the server redeemable or should I just move on?Parzeval22 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 [A] Fifty Shades of Raids Recruiting! ****Newest version of Guild Charter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592800258**** REROLLS WELCOME Vent, 6 Bank Tabs, Monthly Drawings, 18+ Guild! <Fifty Shades of Raids> on Moon Guard server (Alliance) will best be described as a casual adult only raiding guild. Most if not all of our members should be experienced players with some to extensive Warcraft experience. We will not have mandatory leveling or raid attendance but will be focusing on getting back into endgame as soon as we are able. Due to our member age, mostly working adults with real lives to attend to, Fifty Shades of Raids will probably not be the first on our realm to hit endgame content but we will support eachother and provide a home away from home. Be advised that use of Ventrilo is required at least some of the time you are logged on and that does also mean the use of a microphone. The best way to get to know your guild mates and to avoid any misunderstandings and group effectively is to USE VENT! What are we looking for in recruits? We are looking for mature, consistent, and maybe even slightly competitive, guild oriented players. FSOR will be a smallish guild with about 75 - 100 mains so it will be VERY important that when; for instance, our few Warriors do log on that they are available and ready to step up to the plate if a tank is needed on a run. If this means leaving your BG than so be it, leaving your PUG as soon as your are able to, so be it. Each member's first priority must be to progress and gear YOUR guild mates and YOUR guild and NOT the members of another guild. Make no mistake Guildís are competitive with each other and it's actually kind of fun that way. We won't be the first guild to raid on our server, as I've said, at least I don't think we will be, but we can be the most respected guild on the server. There is a difference. MEMBER BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS: Members are expected to know their group rolls and master agro management skills. Guild Chat is R rated with occasional forays into something more adventurous. Vent chat is not monitored so please keep this in mind if you have small children in the room with Ventrilo running. All members are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner in all pugs, chat, and battlegrounds. All members are expected to be vigilant regarding our guildís reputation on the server. With our groups name below yours each of us can significantly impact our guilds reputation. Our ability to draw in really good players to replace the members we lose will be ENTIRELY dependant on our reputation as a guild. Bottom line: Be the best you can be in every pug, every battleground, use restraint in your communications and do NOT engage the server children in heated silly exchanges. Being a source of embarrassment to the guild will earn you a fairly quick /gkick. One notice will be about the end of it with issues of that nature. TIME REQUIREMENTS: For our first few weeks on this new server if you are logged out of the game for more than 10 days with no prior notice you will be removed from the roster. This may seem harsh but the majority of new rollers on a new server fade away in the first few weeks and we donít want to pass up a really great guild recruit because their spot is taken up by an inactive member. If you are removed by mistake please send a tell for a re-invite and donít take it personally. Itís hard to keep up with 40+ people and their various vacations etc. After a few weeks this will be changed to 30 days of inactivity. All members are eligible for promotions and demotions. Promotions are granted on popular votes of confidence or upon outstanding contributions to guild progression and teamworkOriôn2 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Hi. I bet none of you know me. It's great. [e] Social experiment to see who remembers me! Yay.Xanwryn55 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 [H/A - RP] The Steam Pools Resort! (( The following flyers is found throughout all of Azeroth! )) ... Pics: http://tinyurl.com/asak4bw http://tinyurl.com/b7r879e http://tinyurl.com/abg3v66 http://tinyurl.com/aexkf4k http://tinyurl.com/ba4ve3aLurvy2 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Forsaken Underrepresented? I see a lot of great RP/RP-PvP guilds out there for many of the races of Azeroth. Guilds that have been around since I first came to MG a few years back, yet I haven't really seen a strong Forsaken themed guild. There was one that was Forsaken/DK exclusive, but it seems to have gone into hibernation. Maybe I'm missing something or possibly overlooked one but i would love to see something the magnitude of The Sunguard or DotS for Forsaken roleplay. Just my 2 cents. =)Lojak46 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Damnit who did it this time? Someone stabbed the server Hamster again..Augídget9 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Playing WoW since 1970. I back from a really big break! How is everyone? God, I feel like it's been years. http://imgur.com/0UX9R EDIT: Friend of mine saw this and decided to send it to me. :-D Glitches FTW.Ainuri2 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Which class is the most OP right now Want to try out the new specs/spells and I can't decide between a Mage, Paladin, and Warrior. Which will get me free wins in battlegrounds? Which is the most fun?Caristinn80 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 patch 5.2 tease http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zb2bTUVREus What you guys think?Ghaghzull2 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 WTB Engineering 1-600 leveling kit Whisper or message me in game. I'm eiether on the characters: Hons, Sanyra, or Bretham. :)Hons5 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 If Moon Guard is a Big Family. Tell me your place in the family. Are you loved? I'd be the sharp dressed criminal that the family says hi to, offers a fake smile, and ends the encounter. Also a heavy drinker. Oh I can get you drugs too.Andry143 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Who's the best RPer on this server? I need advice on how to be less of an HMP. Thanks.Malakk143 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Like a Dragon. I'll admit to sitting upon a throne of collected items that I've plundered from other individuals. Curling up and sleeping on it and biting whoever comes near me saying that I have to shower, or that I haven't eaten in 2 days. Well, maybe I don't do exactly that. But, I do have a prized possession that I love dearly. It's my World of Warcraft stein that features Sylvanas Windrunner on it. I love it dearly, for some profound reason. So, Moon Guard. What's your favourite and most prized material possession, and why?Forte38 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Global Peace or Global Freedom? If you had to choose between the two, which would you pick? I would go with freedom, personally.Rofaldo79 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 In pursuit of an artist. Hello there, Moon Guard. I am currently looking for an artist. However, I'm not looking for a depiction of any scenes or characters. I'm looking for someone who can draw a map of a fictional area, including a town, the woods that surround it, as well as various landmarks of importance. I'll give directions and even link a terrible map that I've done, and then it will be the job of the artist. I'd prefer if somebody can do a map that has some calligraphy and symbolic ornamentry about it, as well as making it look like one of those older maps. Price is negotiable. It really depends on what the artist is willing to do. For something plain but nice-looking I'll be willing to pay 2.5k gold or so. For something with a lot of symbolism, ornamentry, calligraphy, and that looks stunning, I'm willing to go up to 20k gold. If you have any questions, feel free to post 'em here.Ferenold14 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Horde-side. Hey everyone! New hordie here. I'm looking for a good guild as well as leveling partner, or even group of leveling partners over here. I've seen this side a few times but never worked up the ability to come over here. I'm relatively low level, so if any comments questions. Post on this topic or whisper me in game! Also, All events are welcome. RP, PvP(Arena included), PvE(Probably tanking at 90)Vindreon1 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 OP PvP classes guys I need a class to play that will be OP and something I can hit 1 button for 200k. since frost mage doesn't do that anymore.. what are the current most OP RDPS and MDPS classes in order?Ournomas30 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 I recently xfered here So first of all I want to say hi, I came from Earthenring server and I want to start contributing to the community at whole. I am quite socially arkward here so yeah...Barnantinos12 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Grats DARKSHIRE! Grats to all the hard working guild members that helped us reach level 7!!!! We are still recruiting too! We are just a leveling guild to help you get past those unbearable levels with power leveling days and old school raid farming for transmog, free bags, we pay for lv 20 and 40 flying, monthy 1kg give aways and FREE REPAIRS!Alastriana0 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Roleplaying as a naga. Most likely either Horde-aligned or neutral, using an illusionary guise to pose as a night elf or blood elf. Honest thoughts? Would you ever take it seriously if it was played well?Kou3 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 [A] BoT/BWD Xmog run Hello all, I'm looking to create an Xmog normal run of both of these instances. The only thing I would like to reserve are the blue mage look alike helmet/shoulders, and possibly the tier tokens if they drop, everything else being free roll. I intend to run the same group next lockout on heroic, for achievements/titles and whatnot. If you are interested, post here, or mail me in game. Have a tank, heal, dps, and myself as of now. Thanks.Malzzahar0 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Warrior Server Transfer seeks home. About me: Mature (30+), played since BC, enjoys raiding and pvp ( geared/spec for both), Ventrilo and Mumble capable, available 5-7 days a week, willing to watch strats, farm, etc to help with progression and guild in general. I enjoy tmog and can tank RBG You: Concrete guild structure developed, well defined leadership roles, thought out guild member rank progression in place. Uniforms and RP optional as I am rp newbie Us: We have mutual respect for each other and guilds time and focus as we progress. I prefer to contact you directly after reviewing your website/ rules etc. In keeping with that I will check this posting on a regular basis. Thanks!Steelytusk0 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Does this guild exist on MG? Hello! I'm having terrible luck finding a guild and I'm pretty sure the problem is I'm too picky. But before I give up hope and trim my list of demands. I'm looking at other servers as well. This is what I'm looking for: Class or super strict alignment. Good/natural is where I tend to fall, so if there's a guild that fits everything but that this rule, I might be game. No race restrictions. The exceptions to this are Draenei, Blood Elf, and Goblin guilds. RP events at least once a week (preferably twice) and random RP throughout the week. I want the kind of guild where someone goes "I'm at this location. Who wants to come RP?" Makes an effort to get to know its members. Somewhat alt friendly. I am willing to go with any theme or faction I will role a new character and level it as a main if I can find a guild like this. If you know of any guild that fits this, please let me know. Thank you!Istix10 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Looking for some roleplay. So, I've been on Moon Guard for awhile now. While I've found random rp, I haven't really been able to find anything long term. I'd like to find a roleplaying guild, so I could make some friends and have more chances to rp. I will admit I'm a beginner, but if anyone knows of an active rp guild that wouldn't mind helping me learn I'd appreciate it.Vesysia3 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Going to be gone about 3 days. Just letting anyone know if they don't see me, I will be on a series of trains. I'm finally moving elsewhere and getting my life started. Whee! \o/ Much loves to you all, Moon Guard, wish me luck~Melithiria3 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 New Forsaken here. Hey guys! I was just wondering if everyone in the great, polite server would direct me to a very heavy RP guild or give me the layout of the land here. New to this server, and was just wondering what it looks like. A PvP RP guild would be great! Thanks!Herchel12 Jan 7, 2013