Moon Guard

Dec 17, 2012 Trying to find a sword... Should be 2H and dark purple or just purple in color. Could also be an axe. Halp?Melithiria24 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King Is now on the BMAH. Just so I have a healthy bidding competition. Get to it people!Kelcyn69 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 Looking to Join Moongaurd... Greetings, I have been a long time WoW Player, but not always consistant (taking breaks here and there to recharge), and I am looking to get into some more Roleplaying, at the advice of an IRL friend I rolled on Wyrmrest Accord, saying that they were the greatest when it came to RP Servers, my experience has not shown that same thought, in my opinion its been lackluster, and very tight knit, and it a sort of thing of its 'who you know' situation, and being a lone player it has been extremely difficult to get involved. So I am branching out to see what else is out there. I have been reading a few articles on Joystiq, and they state that Moongaurd has had a checkered past but is still one of the strongest RP communities, and because of past events only those who enjoy the server remain and it has reinforced the RP folks. This intrigues me, I love to Roleplay, I am a Dungeons and Dragons Geek through and through (Geek Pride Moment: I even have a D&D Warcraft 3 Sourcebook signed by Chris Metzen, to show my geekdom), and I enjoy lore and interactions all the way through. I am new to MMO RP though, so I would still consider myself a newb at it, but eager to learn and partcipate. If I were to join your ranks, Moon Gaurdians, what advice can you offer to get me on the path to a righteous Role Playing experience among you and your kind?Deadfist15 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 Book Recommendations / What are you reading? Hey there, Moon Guard. I currently at a loss for what people are reading these days. My father doesn't read books that interest me too much (it's mostly political stuff, a lot of right wing authors) and none of my friends really read too much. So I thought I'd ask Moon Guard. I'm typically into: high fantasy, such as A Song of Ice and Fire or Tolkien Science Fiction, such as Frank Herbert's Dune series Historical Fiction, such as Arn: The Knight Templar (Crusades Trilogy) Non-Fiction, such as The PrinceI'm currently reading Book Two of the Crusades Trilogy, called The Knight Templar by Jan Guillou, and I'm up-to-date on A Song of Ice and Fire. Also, go ahead and throw up what you're currently reading, as well.Hranu64 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 <Espirt> (25) Is Now Recruiting. We are currently looking for Active DPS, and Off Tank for our core raiding team. -Paladin: Ret/Prot -Mage -Warlock -Monk: Brew/Wind -Priest -Druid: Balance -Warrior: Fury/Arms -Death Knight: Blood/Frost/Unholy Basically we need alot of Dps's (lol) We might get a secondary raiding team depending on the recruits (Healers are welcome in that case being) We are currently 3/6 MoV /guild repairs/7 Bank Slots/. For more details whisper me in-game or drop a comment.Narikø0 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 @Aestiah Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get two cakes to feed your fat face.Felthier22 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 Post your IC letters to Greatfather Winter!!! **In this thread posters are invited to share their characters secret letters to Greatfather Winter. They can be written however you want. As the letters are going straight to Ol' Beardy, don't respond IC to other letters -- though you are, of course, free to comment on them OOC.** ...Pylsur25 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 [H] <Elegance> 10M needs tanks and heals! <Elegance> of Moon Guard is currently looking to expand for a second raid group! [TANKS] We are currently looking for: -Warrior (protection) -Monk (brewmaster) -Other classes can be considered [HEALS] We are currently looking for: -Paladin (holy) -Druid (restoration) -Monk (mistweaver) -Other classes can be considered Raid times are Sunday/Monday, 8PM-11PM CST (server time). Questions or comments? Contact Raewynne, Maelech, or Eodri. :)Raewynne5 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 Xmog help? :I I think I need a little help finding a set for this monk, considering their new and don't have many options. I want a somewhat cool looking set but I don't want to grind raids for weeks. Something of heroic or lesser quality. I'm probably going to be looking at the rogue-ish side of leather rather than druid, though. If someone horde side (or alliance if you're willing to add me on battle tag- Vethelan#1487) could message me? Would help if you had MogIt already ^^Rookhen10 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 I'm amazed....and a bit shocked. http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/12/05/level-80-death-knight-solos-baleroc-25hc/ A level 80 Blood Death Knight (Not joking, take a look) managed to solo Baleroc on 25 man heroic...... I have no words.Cøron20 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 [A] WTS Lvl 25 Guild I'm looking to sell the Guild <Misconception>. Misconception is a level 25 Guild with 5 Guild bank tabs. We have the heirloom pants, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, and Reins of the Dark Phoenix. We were previously an active raiding Guild, however things have seemed to dwindle as we are no longer raiding. There are a few active high level players, but you may do with the Guild as you wish once it's in your possession. :) I'm currently looking for about 40k for the Guild. You can whisper me in-game at Alastazor, Haurirn, or Azaess. You may also add my BattleTag if you so wish to; Alastazor#1874Alastazor1 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 I'm loving Blizzard right now - free mounts! ...well not entirely. But because of the changes, I now have these for Horde since I had the alliance versions. Mechano-Hog Reins of the Kor'kron Annihilator [never joined a level 25 horde guild] Reins of the Spectral Wolf Whistle of the Venomhide Ravasaur And because I just got exalted with Dominance Offensive.. I now have Grand Gryphon Grand Armored Gryphon For free on all my alliance characters. I swear this wasn't available at the start of MoP because apparently not many people even know and I just discovered it myself yesterday. Everyone should check their mount tab now.Mistana8 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 [A]The Blades of Greymane, Best Gilneans! IC The northern lands of Azeroth once housed the greatest cities of Humanity in the world. Lordaeron, the most stalwart bastion of Humanity during the second war, has fallen. Stromgarde, The once great military nation, origin of some of the finest warriors of history, is on the verge of collapse. Despite all of the turmoil, Gilneas remains a final defiant stand against the Forsaken war machine. Though we may have walled off from the world in the past twenty years, fate has rejoined our people again, to stand against this new Horde, and to reclaim what is rightfully ours. We stand a united kingdom, many of us afflicted to these new bestial forms. However, we will use these to our advantage. Where fire and steel fail, tooth and claw shall rise to reinforce them. Our absence has not ushered in weakness. We've lost many great heroes, and many more will be lost if we do not act. A speech by one of these heroes still rings true. We will fight them in the fields until the last trench collapses and the last cannon is silenced. We will fight them on the streets until the last shot is fired, and when there is no more ammunition, we'll crush their skulls with the stones that pave our city. We will fight them in the alleys until our knuckles are skinned and bloodied, and our rapiers lay on the ground, shattered. And if we find ourselves surrounded and disarmed, wounded and without hope; we will lift our heads in defiance and spit in their faces. But we will never surrender! The Blades of Greymane have risen up once again, This reborn order shall avenge those lost to the Horde war machine, We will show them the hell they brought upon themselves the day they set foot in our land. The call goes out now to all those willing and able to serve under the banner of Gilneas. No matter what race or origin, Gilnean, Dwarf, Draenei any walk of life, the call goes out for your aid, to join The Blades and stand against these foes. If Gilneas falls, It won't be long until the Horde set their sight on the south. We will not falter, We will not surrender. We will be victorious. For Gilneas and the Alliance!Berenal303 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 RP News or RP Band? I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a group (Not a guild) of people to organize a band or newsgroup. I could do both, but I'm wondering what you guys would like to be the main one. If you have any other ideas, submit them, but these are my main ideas. Also: Alliance or Horde for each one?Fizzlefly3 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Looking for People Interested!!! Hello all, I'm glad you decided to peek into this crevice of the forums. I'm looking to form an RP guild and I am looking for dedicated people to help me get started with it. I am a full-time college student so I can't really do this alone, but I think the concept that I have worked out is really neat and would like to have it given a chance in Azeroth. I haven't quite decided on the name of the guild, but it is looking like it will be called The Steel Watch. Sounds like a pretty typical military RP guild, right? Maybe, maybe not. The Watch is an order that will recruit heroes, commoners, and criminals alike. Everyone's previous life is absolved and any wrongs they may have done are forgiven. Once a man signs up, he can't be touched by the law anymore. The only way out is death, however. (If someone REALLY doesn't wanna kill their character, but wants to leave the guild, we would work something out.) I would like to make contact with other guilds and hopefully set up something where they give an option to prisoners, criminals, or people who tick the wrong person off a chance to seek sanctuary with us. They will receive appropriate punishment if any wrongs are committed while in the order and remember, desertion is punished by death. Not sure if we will be located and based somewhere or if we will be a traveling group. I do know that I would like to keep us all together unless you are on a leave of absence. Anyone just wandering off on their own and not letting a person in a position of authority know can be considered desertion. I'll give an idea of what I want out of the different ranks that I intend to have in the guild. Recruits Recruits are what they sound like, fresh new faces that are joining the guild. The plan instead of doing recruiting all the time would be to recruit a quota, then prep them for full initiation into the guild where they become full members, before recruiting more. That way we can focus on getting to know them, and hopefully build friendships. Recruits will be given the option to show interest in one of the three next ranks and they will be placed in the group of their choice. Stewards After being initiated, a steward's job revolves around administration. They will be delegated jobs, but any of the following or more could be assigned to one - guild website monitoring, being a contact for another guild, recruitment, event planning, and a peer mediator. Craftsmen The craftsmen will focus more on professions. I don't see that even though we would be an RP guild, we can't make some money on the side? They will be able to work on professions and hopefully coordinate them between each other effectively so we can maximize our efficiency. RP ideas - Forging the guild's armor, setting up some sort of caravan of goods to provide for your fellow brothers, and providing medical services. This is for the non-combative types. Although they will have opportunities to fight, they won't ever be required. Rangers Here are the military types. They will be required to go out scouting missions, regularly, with a couple others. One of them will be the leader of the group and will have some events planned while they are out in the wilderness by themselves to make things fun. There will be other duties such as training regularly and fighting the Horde when that comes around. The First (Insert one of the previous three ranks here) This person will be elected, regularly, to be in charge of either the Stewards, Craftsmen, or Rangers by their peers. They will be the go to person for members of the different sections. Their job will be to manage their section, make sure events are happening, plan with the other two Firsts to make everything fun for everyone. Knights of Steel Right before the next election, the Knights will gather and vote on whether or not one of the Firsts have earned a spot in knighthood. It is the highest honor in the guild. If a majority is in favor of a candidate, then they will be offered to become one of the knights. Their jobs will be a mixture of everything that they previously were doing and more. They will be the ones in charge of making sure people are ready to be initiated. They will be expected to perform the initiation ritual, which I want to make a secret that hopefully stays a secret in the guild. They will be able to show up to any of the events and participate. These are the people to look up to and model yourself after. Lord-Commander This is pretty much a given, the figurehead and leader of the guild. There is more things to it, but I just want to give the concise version right now. Hope you liked reading about it and if you are interested in any way, contact me in-game or just respond here on the forum.Eradrick8 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Catching fish like a boss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsxJhiIsnK0Morvayn0 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 A Alliance Divison OK so the other day I went over to the Moonguard server to see what it was like and the first thing I noticed on the Alliance side was there was a a large wedge or line between those who RP in Goldshire and those in Stormwind. While I didn't see that on the horde side of it, and generally seems more accepting. Is this true?Druds2 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Battletags Sanlokin#1826 add me because im awesome. Also add your battletags in the thread if you want.Revuu28 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 [Story] The Flame Dalaran Made NOTE: With the "Dalaran Insurgency" event being planned, some of us have decided to go ahead and begin some preliminary RP to get psyched up for what is to come. This story is based on an RP that happened earlier this evening with some artistic license taken on the author's behalf. All characters involved have prior knowledge and have given their consent to take part in the story. Enjoy. Maxen Montclair sat slumped forward on the creaky wooden chair he had used for so many years in the garrison of his duchy. The wood it had been crafted from was oak, and like him; it was sturdy, lasting and reliable. If it weren't for the fact it was thick and heavier than his steed, he might have had half a mind to take it with him each time he was forced to leave home at the king's bidding. Shifting his weight a bit, he felt the tip of his bushy brow beginning to lurch and spasm from overuse. Several times that day, he felt the need to raise it in question of what his newer soldiers were doing or thinking. As he sat there, his faded blue eyes glanced over parchments that had been piled on his desk simply waiting in the darkness till his return from Pandaria. Now that he looked to the stack, he had the sudden desire to become a mage, if for nothing than to at least set the papers on fire and be done with them. The bane of every nobleman's existence: paperwork. Among the folded and faded yellow papers, his eyes caught the glimmer of something stuck between the pages of acquisitions for weapons and the denied acquisitions for more Pandaren ale. The edges were made with flecked silver; the paper being colored in a soft, pale blue. His fingers danced over the fringes as he turned the folded letter over to see the blue wax seal. It had been some long time since he had laid eyes on the phoenix of the High Elves. "Rennali," he muttered beneath his somewhat unkempt beard. "Now what does she want?" His question remained unanswered as he spoke to candle-lit, empty walls. Peering back to the letter, he read through it - trying to absorb whatever it might hold - though, he had no expectation that it held anything that would benefit him now. He was aging. While he did not show it so much outwardly - aside from his graying hair, which some ladies in court found distinguishing - he felt it in his bones and muscles. He felt thin. Transparent. His own men were dwindling and the regiment would likely not last if he were to die or be mortally wounded. He had no heir and a lack of inclination to pronounce one for the sake of keeping his line alive. Just short of Rennali offering her longevity to him, he felt anything she had to provide was useless. ... Breath caught in his throat for a moment. Maxen felt a twinge of something tug at his chest and although he was seated, he knew if he hadn't been, he would be now. The relationship between he and the she-elf had been somewhat strained, and rather than seek her out or make things worse, he had left it quietly alone. To read her words, there was a sense of pride in there that she had blossomed from the church mouse he had known to a dignified noblewoman with some political skill - at least in written word. Again, his weary eyes looked about the room - but this time a smile faintly painted his war-weary visage. "Alright, Your Grace," he mused to no one, "we shall meet as soon as possible."Rennali12 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 [RP] "On the Worgen Condition" In the fledgling Gilnean community of Darel'horth, two members of the Order of the Elder Orchid engage in a letter correspondence: ...Schwarz0 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Kuth/Bellsa/Osvaldir/Dwaldin Love Quadrangle It's tragic, really. Brings a tear to my eye.Kazrador22 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 New ways to get a Brawler's Invitation added. "Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house, by invitation from somebody within the guild, and occasionally as drops from certain Horde and Alliance NPC." See? Blizz listens. Sometimes.Finaj16 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 [A]: The Grand Alliance Guild Wars Tournament Plastered across the many walls of the major Alliance cities lies a lavishly decorated poster with a man dressed in full plate armor, standing beside a mage in flamboyantly colored robes and a priest carrying a glowing libram in his hand. Scrolled across the top of it are the words, "The Grand Alliance Guild Wars Tournament", with the subtext of, "Coming soon to an arena near you!". Beneath that are a box of pamphlets that detail the coming event. "Ladies and gentlemen! In an era of war, only the strongest survive! Now is your chance for you and all your friends to compete together, and perhaps against each other, for the first ever tri-annual Guild Wars Tournament! Coming next year in the month of March, a two-week long tournament will be held by The Order of the Beast, in which any guild who meets the eligability requirements will be allowed to participate, with the possibility of winning an enormous sum of gold, as well as bragging rights for months to come. To be eligable, participants must: - Be an active member of, or sponsored by, a competing guild. - Be able to field at least 3 of the competitions brackets. - Meet the entry fee of 5,000 gold for the entire time to reserve a spot in all the brackets they choose to compete in. OOC Requirements: - Must be a declared and known RP guild or RP player. OOC PvP guilds and players are ineligable. - Must be level 90. Tournament Rules - IC - The tournament will be broken up over two weeks and shall be divided into four brackets across four different arenas. - The 2v2 bracket shall be held in the Dire Maul Arena. - The 3v3 bracket shall be held in the Blades Edge Mountains Arena. - The 5v5 bracket shall be held in the Nagrand Arena. - The 10v10 bracket shall be held in the Gurubashi Arena. - Each event is worth a certain amount of points, plus extra points for surviving team members after combat has concluded and there are no opponents left in the ring. the exception is the 10's bracket, where no points will be added for surviving members. - 2 points for the 2's arena, with the possibility of 4 points total. - 3 points for the 3's arena, with the possibility of 6 points total. - 5 points for the 5's arena, with the possibility of 10 points total. - 10 points for the 10's arena, with no extra points added regardless of surviving players. - Each bracketed team will compete 3 times per event. - Whoever has the most points at teh end of the tournament shall claim the prize of 50% of the total sum of all the entry fee gold. Second place shall recieve 20%, and 10% shall be awarded to the third place winners. The remaining gold will be given to the hosting guild. - The hosting guild may not compete in the tournament. - Mini games will be held during the tournament, some of which shall contain prizes and gold as a reward. - Any hostilities between guilds can and will be dropped for the entirety of the event. Any participating and their subsidiaries will conduct themselves in a respectful and civil manner both on and off the ring. Any attempts to subvert another team or guild will result in expulsion with no chance of a refund. Tournament Rules - OOC - Standard Arena Rules - Beligerancy will not be tolerated. Guilds that wish to compete in the tournament and who pay the entry fee will not recieve a refund if they are caught cheating, acting inappropriately during the tournament, or trolling other players. - Horde members are invited to attend as spectators, however, any Horde member or their constituants who disrupt the event by interfering with any arena event can and will be camped without mercy. Sponsorship Want to compete, but don't have any friends or a guild? Or simply don't have enough guild members to compete properly? Find a sponsor, or sponsor players! All sponsored teams must meet the same requirements as regular guild teams, and are subject to the same rules and regulations. There is no limit to how many spots you may reserve for the competition, however, the entry fee only gaurentees your guild place on each bracket. If you wish to have more than one bracketed team, a second entry fee will be required. The following rule still applies: - For variety purposes, no one player may participate in more than one bracket at a time, with the exception to the 10's. - The hosting guild may not sponsor a competing team or guild.Saelaia4 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Don't know if I'm doing something wrong... Or it's just an effect of not replacing gear quick enough... but when I DPS, I feel like half the time I have NO runic power or runes to use. Consequently, my DPS sucks. How do I shot w- Frost DPS?Suraira13 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Random RP Idea: <Mechano-Hogs VS Devilsaurs> You're in the middle of the Un'goro Crater. Stranded. Isolated. Bleeding. The Devilsaur stares you down, ready to devour. It's 106 miles to safety. You've got a full tank of gas, Half a pack of cigerettes. It's dark out And you're wearing sunglasses. You rev up your Mechano-Hog and charge up the nearest hill. You need to get some sick air on this jump, Because you're about to blow that Devilsaur to bits With a hot rod down his throat And a pipe-bomb in the back trunk. Queue the music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQE1Q1NILfQ&t=0m58s Welcome to <Mechano-Hogs VS Devilsaurs>... I've toyed with the idea of a possible RP styled after such crazy cult classics as Heavy Metal, Cadillacs versus Dinosaurs, Macho Women with Guns, etc. No details ironed out for anything, but I'm curious what kind of interest there might be for a short campaign-styled DM event, maybe spanning a few evenings or so, based on this kind of theme. Totally separate RP story from anything else going on with your character; just random fun.Moloak6 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Character photomanipulations Hey guys. I saw an interesting image yesterday on Tumblr where someone had made a photomanipulation of an actor into their WoW elf character. I thought I'd try my hand at something similar and was pleasantly surprised with the results. Original: http://tinyurl.com/d359d8g Manipulation: http://tinyurl.com/c2ux9ht I was wondering if anyone else would like me to take a stab at one of their characters in exchange for gold or a battle pet (I'm an avid collector). So, go to my profile and see what pets I don't have. CRITERIA No worgen (form), pandas,, tauren or anything furry. Provide a high resolution head-shot of your chosen actor or a royalty-free stock photo. You need to tell me any special characteristics of your character. I would prefer to work with elves or draenei. I'd be interested in seeing how an undead or troll would turn out. I'm open minded about humans, dwarves, gnomes, and goblins. This is just me goofing around in photoshop, but it does take a few hours depending on detail. Let me know if you're interested.Systar4 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Moved. http://lordaeron.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8958792&gid=269757 This thread is now about how ferrets are superior to otters.Karob81 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 The official Moon Guard Hobbit thread. It was amazing. Everything I expected it to be and more. There are a few minor issues, but what does great it does great and what it does fantastic it does mind-blowing fantastic. On a side note I heard that the new frame-rate shown in bigger theaters didn't work too well, but since my local theater is an oldie I think I saw it in standard 24 frames. Looked amazing to me, anyways.Stonehealer25 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 [A] <Sanctum of the Nocturne> Neutral swag. The Maven; A well-aged draenei, experienced soldier, heavily clad in her dark plate, approached the large tree along the road leading to the Mage Quarter of Stormwind. In her steel-covered hand, a flier, which she neatly positioned on the tree, a little lower than her own eye lever. She set the tacks in place, using the side of her gauntlet as a makeshift mallet to hammer in the iron tacks, securing the poster to the tree. The flier; Common sandy-colored parchment was flawless. Clean, crisp, no curling or tearing visible to the naked eye. Time and weather, of course, would wear on the poster, but that wasn't of concern to the Maven now. The header text was bold, striking to any that happened by the tree. The words after written in finely etched, black ink. Everything about the writing was easy to read, though lacked nothing in its official elegance. At the bottom of the flier, the Sanctum's insignia of a stylized eye is posted in thick, black ink. ... The Maven looked over the flier, taking a back step to assess the tree. She removed another flier from the satchel behind her cloak and unrolled it. She knelt down, neatly affixing the flier in the same manner as the other, only this one much lower so that a dwarf or gnome could read it. Feeling satisfied with her work she moved on down the road, looking for more bare trees.Morvayn84 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Warrior vs. Paladin Next, I'd like to level a melee character for PvP/RP reasons. I have 85 of both and either I'm willing to do, but... I don't know which one to focus focus on. What's the pros/cons of paladins? Of warriors? Personal experiences? General requirements nowadays to play one? p.s. depending if I choose my warrior, she'll be needing an RP/PvP guild ally-side!Bosutar28 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Server Online? I'm having trouble logging in. Is the server up?Solinii5 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Trading Horde Gold to Alliance Gold I need to switch some gold from the Horde to the Alliance. I know Fortunes used to do a service like this, but to my knowledge he quit. Can anyone help me out? EDIT: If you don't want to comment here, you can whisper me on the Alliance on the character Throstan.Hranu7 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Race Naming Conventions Are people actually bothered when a character has a name that they think conflicts with the character's race? If so, what is crossing the line? For example, one of my pets is a Horny Toad named Pete. Would other roleplayers be bothered if I said that he was formerly a tauren that was permanently transformed due to the spell of a naga siren?Redkel28 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 [H] LF Challenge Dungeons and RP Cuz let's face it, that challenge dungeon gear is pretty friggin' gorgeous. Is there any such guild that focuses on these two things?Moereah0 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Dominance Offensive finale (video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKUUqp_eEG8&list=UUFuUEaD1gNO1UiSFNKsN_1w&index=2 The end look like it hurt :IFinaj27 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Why Moon Guard? I've been wondering this for a while... How did the "Stay away from Goldshire on Moon Guard!" thing even start? Might be a stupid thing to ask but oh well.Zhrianaa20 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 473 Hunter, 476 EnhShaman LF Late-Night Raids We're on Moon Guard, Horde side, in the process of gearing up through Raid Finder. No ability or intention of transferring right now. Raided and lead raids all through WotLK with the Guildless and Legions of the Horde, can move out of fire and take abuse. My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Milady/simple and my shaman friend: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Relekka/simple . I'm pulling a pretty consistent 60-65k DPS, Relekka regularly shoots right past me and then tells me how underpowered shamans are. Looking to raid two or three nights a week, preferably at or after 10 pm GMT-7. We don't expect world firsts, but would like to clear new content on a relatively consistent basis and play with people who are sane, entertaining and competent. If you and your guild are at least two of those things, please hit me up! Battletag is Gentle#1471.Milady0 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 RP on Moon Guard must be a BLAST Saint39 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Looking for old friends. Greetings, Moon Guard! It's been quite some time since I've been here (about two years), and I've found that I honestly don't know a lot of you! Either that, or it's a lot of people that are now playing under new names. There's a few people that I'm looking to getting in touch with, mostly because I miss them and think that they're super awesome. Also, because I just like the idea of bugging them again =) That being said, I'll give a list of names in no particular order and, if you anyone knows what happened to them, please feel free to let me know. If you know how to get in touch with them via game, e-mail, or phone, feel free to send me mail in game on the character Tahltheram, a level 90 Kaldorei monk. Thank you for your time, everyone! Names: Dreyfus Eveshka / Ilyandra Keletalira / Ketena Muriah Nythian Plagueheart Redford Redshaw Thank you again, everyone!Kendei11 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 I wanna make new friends :D Whelp. It's been a while since I've played guys. And I guess the only way to make new friends is to actively look for them, so here I am! o: ..Not sure what to say. I'm just a super awesome, cuddle bug. I roleplay if that counts. Message me ingaaaammmeee. I need people to talk to while I mindlessly spam dungeons.Rookhen0 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 How do you make WoW better? I'm curious Moon Guard, if you could suggest anyway to make any part of wow better, what would you want to change or add in? Personally, I'd like a system for old instance and raid drops. How many have you have farmed for a blue piece or a mount thats never dropped. What if all those previous tries and time put in could be rewarded, like some sort of vendor who you turn in '1000 marks of old bc content' to get that mount. Sure, you still end up doing the old content right? So your chance is the same, but now you -know- no matter what, so long as you roll the bones each week you'll one day get it. I'd like to see that happen.Nixalegos58 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Zhao-Jin the Bloodletter Posted this on the General forums, thought it might help to post here too. ...Cøron0 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Rate the Name Above You Holly Stormflower Rate out of 10, and maybe a reason why you gave the name that rating? (Wasn't sure if I should bump the old thread or not...)Holly58 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Hey guys! I might not be here much longer... ...on my hunter! Alas dear Moon Guard, my hunter yearns for the call of battle. He will most likely be moved to a pvp server (Illidan/Tich/etc haven't decided yet) within the next few weeks or so. However, I could never abandon you guys! I love you all so dearly! And that's why I'm leveling a priest! Soon enough, Manaclaw will be a priest and -this- Manaclaw shall be on another server! I'll be on MG to hang around + raid with my guild, while I pvp on ye olde hunter. It took a lot of thinking to come up with this solution to my problem of wanting to, but not wanting to leave! So don't be shocked if you see Manaclaw as a pandaren priest and my hunter off on other adventures! But I'll pop over on him as well with CRZ I'm sure :P (Note, nothing is finalized and I may decide against this anyhow, lol) -Manaclaw, Moon Guard's HunterManaclaw0 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 A question that I had for a long time bout ya Has alliance role play ever only been in capital cities on this server?Baranalot8 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Attention Gnomeshanks! dear Missy Cogshanks, please add http://i.imgur.com/5Ktn5.png to my avatar of war. source http://dijital-art.tumblr.com/image/37934126574 ((blog not safe for work))Jessendra10 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 [A-RP] The Seventh Vanguard(Now Level 21!) Guild name: The Seventh Vanguard By the order of King Varian Wrynn, a select group of the 7th Legion have been sent to Pandaria as a strike force after the horrific atrocity's with the Horde. The Seventh Vanguard is a unit of elite soldiers made up of top Alliance members from the 7th Legion at the request of Lady Jaina Proudmoore. Our job is to retake territory in this dark time of war and to protect any Alliance settlements and strongholds standing in Pandaria. The Seventh Vanguard is lead by the Marshal who acts as Leader and as the voice of the High Commander of the 7th Legion. The Vanguard is lead by a Council, The Marshal, The Admirals, And the Three General's of the Vanguard forces. The Marshal has issued that there be the following groups to help make the Vanguard stay organized. Military sect: This sect is for those who would serve the Vanguard as infantry, cavalry, or ranged support. Lead by The Field Commander. Clerical sect: The heart of the Vanguard, often found on the back lines, healing the wounded, and blessing the soldiers. Lead by The High Cleric. Caster sect: Filled with scholars and magi, serving as deadly ranged support for the Vanguard. Lead by The Archmage. Covert Ops Sect: Filled with members of SI:7 as well as trained rogues and Hunters These men and women are responsible for The 7th Intel and assassinations if ever needed. Lead By Lord Mordren Makarov. All sects act as one and obey as one. Allowed races: All Allowed classes: All RP Home: As of 5.1 are RP base will be lions landing in Pandaria.Wrathbringér99 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Hello Moon Guard! Hello there! I have a question for you all regarding Alliance Side RP! I'm thinking of coming over there, and I'm curious as to how the rp is. This question specifically applies to Non-Tavern, Non-Guild RP, though I'm not opposed to the both of those.Solona4 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Looking for a transmog item, Ebonhold Boots. I've been looking for Ebonhold boots for a bit on all of the AH's, if someone could get to me about this item, I'd be gladly to pay a nice sum of gold, maybe eveng oing alongst the lines of generous, please whisper me in game or send me mail, or even C.O.D The item to me.Alverik17 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Looking for dragon soul achievements Hello i know im from another realm i would love to find a guild or someone that does this raid im so close to my mount and daggers i play almost anytime of the day so if anyone can help me let me know and you can add my battletag if anyone wondering why im not looking on my realm well it like really dead and atm i cant leave yet or i would :) This is for alliance btw thanks :)Lizy0 Dec 15, 2012