Moon Guard

Dec 5, 2012 LF Alliance Mage for Cross Faction RP Tonight Hey everyone, I’m looking for someone willing to play a role in a plotline tonight around 8pm server. You can either play as your character or make a new one in particular for this event. I request that the applicant be at level 90, and prepared for a series of /duels towards the end of the event. There will be a fair bit of IC drama that will also be included. Needless to say the event will be exciting, thrilling, and dangerous. A bit of background: The magister will assume the role of a very ambitious Archmage of the Kirin’tor poised on eliminating the Sunreaver menace from Dalaran through any means necessary. You assume the power vacuum left behind will only further you grab the open seat left by the Sunreaver’s removal. You will be challenged by a recently removed Sin’dorei Archmage. Reports show that you had a particular part in their removal. You can of course deny it, but the evidence will be overwhelming. Their need for retribution will put you at odds. Eventually you will in turn be challenged to a duel. Should you succeed in the battle you will live, should you fail, then it will lead to your untimely demise. If you do not wish to commit your actual character then that’s fine! You could create a character just for tonight! The event should take a little over a hour and be full of content. Please either inquire on the thread or to me in game.Izulde22 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 RP stuffs. Just looking for one or two more roleplaying partners, because right now my options are slim. The roleplaying partners I do have are quite amazing, but, I do like to have some variety. Hit me up in game, or even on this thread, if you want to meet my character(s).Lycanthroph1 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Describe the MG Forums in 1 Picture or Video. http://i.imgur.com/VfABK.gif Aaaaand go.Baenhoof54 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Roleplay in Krasarang Wilds! So, Patch 5.1 brought us Hordies perhaps one of the BEST Horde fortresses ever created. It's a gold mine for any sort of even slightly military-based roleplay. So WHY, I ask you all, have I not seen any Horde roleplaying here yet? It's truly a great zone. Domination Point has plenty of buildings for various roleplay, an expansive battlefront with even PvP objects to capture in-character! It's brilliant. The same goes for the Alliance too. Having a roleplaying presence in Krasarang would make for some great RP...something the Horde, and especially Orcs, could use. So...my question to you all is this: Who's interested? EDIT: I apparently DON'T actually know what patch we're on. Changed it to 5.1. >.>Krognash46 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 [Gauging Interest] Moonlit Path Teaching As some may know, I've developed a Kaldorei martial art style, the Moonlit Path. Created by Ceyora, mixed with the newly discovered Chi, the skill is a style that allows Night Elf monks an option that lets them explore Elunite culture and philosphy. I'm checking to see if any Night Elf Monks would be interested in learning from Ceyora. Non-Elf Monks are welcome to come and listen/train and non-monks are willing to come and listen to the philosophy and teachings. I'm unsure of the number of times we'd do this per month, though the number would go up the more people we have attending. If you're interested, post below.Ceyora1 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Songs to RP to We see plenty of threads that pop up wondering what music you play while PVP'ing and Raiding... I had always wondered though... does anyone have specific songs or music genres that they play while engaged in RP? I'll start it off with: The Eagles - Girl From Yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFszKS_LoE8 The Eagles - Wasted Time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtWpfvL0t7w Iceman - Lost Complex (may seem odd, but I like the high-paced tempo) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6A8rYkcqKY Manowar - Dawn of Battle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFVs7bDbZxY Your turn. What songs inspire you in your RP endeavors?Feldricht20 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 GREETINGS! wanting to move to moon guard hello all! my friends and I are wanting to move to your lovely server when we are able to, and we have a few questions about your community. what is the RP like? sadly our servers RP quality in recent times has tanked, as well as become harder to find and gotten very VERY cliquey. we are looking for a lot of open world RP, as well as welcoming people. second. the PVE. are there any progression guilds on this realm, whether they be hard core, casual, or a mix of both? and third, is there any world pvp? thank you in advance for your time, we look forward to hopefully joining your community.Gheimhridh6 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Clergy of the Holy Light - New updates! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199910174?page=1#6 Name: Clergy of the Holy Light Level: 25 Leader: Moorwhelp (Bishop) Roleplaying: Heavy Player vs. Player: Medium Player vs. Environment: Casual Feedback E-mail (confidential) - cothlfeedback@live.com Active Officers: Stromheart (Exemplar) Tarso (Dean) Naevius (Field Commander) Active Junior Officers: Danyle (Cleric, Liturgist) Benegrim (Cleric, Philosopher, Author) Kashes (Preacher) Nelany (Recruitment Officer) The Clergy of the Holy Light is a roleplaying guild on Alliance Moon Guard US. The guild roleplays as the priests, paladins, parishioners, scholars, militants, and monastics of the Church of the Holy Light under the Council of Bishops in the absence of a pontiff. We play the members of the original church seen in the Warcraft games, the RPG books, and in World of Warcraft and we hope to continue to breathe life into and magnify this lore for our own enjoyment and those who choose to roleplay with us. Our primary directive is to preserve a high quality of immersion and cohesion among the lore-abiding roleplay community. The Clergy leads regular ... Clergy members have a unique perspective of the server in they have a lot of face time with many other server happenings.Moorwhelp395 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 [RP] Bishopric Bull: Albrecht & Stromheart In name of Johannes Moorwhelp, episcopus servus servorum Lux Agnus Lux ... Ego N. Luxae Ecclesiae Episcopus In Absentia Episcopus Moorwhelp, Legate Manstein von FaulkenburgManstein7 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 How active? Considering dropping the $200 to move all of my characters to a new server. Am on Echo Isles at the moment, and it is a bit dead. Well, really dead. Moonguard looks to have one of the higher pop's and is closer to my time zone. I have a couple of toons on Wyrmrest at the moment, so I am good playing on a RP server. Tend to prefer them actually. How active is the server? And no, not a troll post.Tobiàs11 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Character Bios?!!! Hey guys! Just thinking about what other peoples character stories might be for there RP? Share it here :)Melliva13 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Fix Silvermoon. Enough said. Fix it. The lag near the blasted lands portal and fountain is unbearable. I don't want to leave for dailies in fear of when I have to return and muscle through the horrendous lag... Pointing your camera at the ground at full zoom only helps so much.Tydistis8 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 5.2 Joke Talents I'm bored. Let's make stuff up. Death Knight: ... Druid: ... Hunter: ... Mage: ... Monk: ... Paladin: ... Priest: ... Rogue: ... Shaman: ... Warlock: ... Warrior: ... I totally stole the paladin and warrior ones from the below link. http://direhuman.tumblr.com/post/34465325115/wish-list-for-5-2 SHOW ME YOURS, MOON GUARD.Baenhoof44 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Unicorn Lair found! http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50054562/ I've always been totally and completely fascinated by North Korea and spend countless hours watching videos on YouTube and reading up on whatever I can find on the place... This just astounds me even more and makes me wish I could go to the land of secrets. WTG DPRK Sadly, as an American, I'll probably never, ever get to see it. :(Bilarix31 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Let me tell you bout Sudsy Legplates/Ghosts Hello, my name is Malkazar SaberLotus and I have a problem. I am a slave to fashion. The need to have my armor match when I SLAY GREEN ORC SCUM is an overwhelming desire that eclipses my higher brain functions. It perpetuates my dreams, whispers to me in the early hours of my sleep. But as with all addictions, I have perhaps hit a plateau. Witness now the object of my desire: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1519 So pristine, so smooth and crisp like fresh waters from the streams of the Mother Moon. BUT THERE IS A OBSTACLE. For you see, most of this particular se of armor is ether A) Blocked off by door not accesible by my class, the strong warrior or B) Crafted by smiths, but not available to one of my low level And so, I find myself at the mercy of two items that, theoretically, are within my blue handed grasp. THESE: http://www.wowhead.com/item=80901 Which, after MANY MANY RUNS, I still cannot grasp, are the desire of other noble paladins, and who am I to deny them. and the second THESE: http://www.wowhead.com/item=82931 Are, by all my research, some sort of fabled item that ether does not exist or is crafted by means not know to mortals. So, in summation, has there ever been a piece, or pieces of gear that you find yourself losing your mind trying to find?Malkazar5 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 SETEC ASTRONOMY ((minor rp thoughts)) I serve the Warchief and the Warchief has asked me to do some pretty horrible things in my life. But this time, my Warchief had me do something I thought I'd never do. On the same morning where I rooted out SI:7 agents, I also rooted out and killed members of TKK. My Warchief has me truely conflicted about my role in serving my Warchief. I do not like this game. I do not like politics. Is my Warchief really my Warchief? Who can I trust? If I look over my shoulder too much, I'll never see the dagger plunge into my chest. I feel once again the shadows rising up inside me. I fear that soon they will overtake me again. Too Many Secrets. For The Horde! ... ... ... ... but which Horde?Shrilinda4 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 For fun. Tinyurl.com/GoTQuiz I got House Martell, well really I got 98% Martell and 98% Baratheon, but I picked Martell's logo, so I got 100% Martell. House Baratheon: - Stubborn - Tend to see morality as black-and-white - Often quick-tempered - Strong beliefs about receiving what they deserve, and willing to fight to get it - Willing to use any means necessary to achieve their goals, while still justifying these means within their concept of morality - Prefer direct confrontation over subtlety - Deep desire for respect House Martell: - Quick-tempered - Despise compromise - Strong retaliation for any wrongs against them - Willing to use any and all means to achieve their goals - Sometimes subject to extreme moods - Ambitious Also I got Lannister the last time I did this.Karob111 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Development of a Character * Updated * Yay for a sitcky! :) Hello, Moon Guard! In my quest to better myself for Roleplaying this here Orc, I have come up with an almost complete guide on how you could go about developing your very own Human, Gnome, Night Elf, Dwarf, Dreanei, Worgen, Orc, Undead, Tauren, Troll, Blood Elf, or Goblin! I hope to give a simple guide on how I develop my characters in hopes the community here could benefit from it! However, I'm not telling people how they should go about developing their character. 'Chapters' of Character Development: 1. Basic Development - Basic Storyline, Likes & Dislikes, Personality, Looks 2. Complex Development - Who are you? Why are you here? Traits? 3. Your Background Story - What does it need? 4. Conclusion - What have we learned from this guide? 5. Not a chapter - Community Additions Chapter 1: Basic Development Hello, and greetings! I see you have found yourself on Moon Guard! A very heavy, populated Roleplaying realm. While we have a lot of 'bad' Rpers, we also have some of the best Rpers of all time. In my time here ( about 2 years ), I have had many of my characters fall flat on their faces because I couldn't develop a basic storyline, likes, dislikes, and their personality. Basic Storyline: While this isn't exactly needed for Rping, it can help you develop your character! A basic sotryline could simply be your quest to get to your last season, joining a guild, or making friends. While this may sound silly, making a storyline that includes the public is actually a good idea. You make your character more developed by getting to know them better through storylines; atleast thats what I have concluded from my experience of about 5 years of Rp. In our OOC chat, we were talking about how a phrase could = a story line. "Wounded Warrior" was one that made my mind wonder. "I was wounded in the 2rd war, and that is why I cannot fight anymore. Can you help me?" that alone could amount to hours of Rp. :) Like & Dislikes :( This is very important in playing your character. You must have a solid like and dislike 'system' in order to go about your Rp. Do you like Taverns, or prefer traveling? Remember, IC =/= OOC, so if your dislike, say fruit, then perhaps you shouldn't take your OOC fruitism IC. Perhaps make your Orc love fruit! Here is a list of possible likes and dislikes your character may like, or dislike! Alcohol Any race on Azeroth Clothes Certain Beverages Professions Big City Small Towns Animals Forests Dark Light Sexual Intercourse - Ehem... Killing Singing Music City Leaders Politics Religions Technology And many more! I didn't make a certain 'Like' and 'Dislike' list, but those are just very basic ideas. *Looks* Now, I'm sure you are all going, 'lolwat' right now. Hear me out for a moment, please. Let's say you are a beautiful Drawf. Your golden locks ride the wind as you run for that.. Totem. As you near the totem, you trip! Oh no, your hair has now torn. Does your character react to as a bad thing? Or a way to invent a new medicine to grow back your lost hair. Your characters have feelings towards their looks; we all do. If they are too skinny, you may play them as tryign to gain weight, which will, in turn, give you a good solid hour, half hour of Rping out a meal with someone. This can affect how your character acts around their curshes; if they believe they are not good enough, perhaps they will try and make themselves prettier/more handsome.Oshika47 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 IC: To Sir Maccon - By Ferenold ...Shennae9 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 So Moon Guard, whatcha doin tonight? I'm watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Movie on Youtube :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIjGWnftVHg What's everyone else up to?Mistreaver13 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Character Themesongs I'm sure it's been done before, but I don't see a recent thread here, so I'll make a new one List the themesong you think best reflects your character. Or list multiple ones that reflect moods I'll go first! For Mistreaver, I chose A Dream Worth Keeping, by Sheena Easton, immortlaized forever in the movie Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest. Mistreaver is played as a 'Druid of the Mists', essentially treating the monk class as just another variation of druidism. The song itself is very reflective and romantic, and in my opinion, inspirational. Every time I hear the song, I think of this utterly majestic landscape, such as what one might find in Feralas, Sholazar, or Jade Forest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV1K3FE1f8c For Shadereaver, my blood elf DK, I have a much more infamous tune, which I'm sure everyone has heard before: Requiem of a Dream. I first heard it on the intro for the Return of the King on Gamecube, which was very fitting. Considering Shadereaver was a harbinger of war and caused all kinds of death and destruction across Azeroth in the Lich King's service, I find it a very powerful tribute. It might be overplayed nowadays, but back in 2003, it was epic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9HT3ql35AMMistreaver41 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Transmog changes in next patch. Rejoice, RPers. Blizzard seems to be lifting some of the unnecessary restrictions off transmog that made absolutely no sense when they were first implemented. We just have to wait until 5.2, whenever that might be. ... https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275424073226539008Grev66 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Brawler Invites and awful attitudes. I don't really care about the Brawler's Guild invites or the rare spawns associated with them. I think it's an interesting RP zone, but I'm not interested in queuing for an hour to solo an elite in front of other people for no reward. But that's not the point of this thread. I logged in today to do my Shieldwall dailies and started capping the Tower that Ubunti the Shade spawns in. I notice an unflagged dwarf who promptly whispered me and asked if I was after the spawn. I informed him I was just capping the Tower for the buff and immediately after that the rare pops up on top of me. I stun him, getting the tag, and invite the dwarf into my group so he could get his kill. We down the guy, no invite drops, and he thanks me as I'm on my way to finish dailies. He asks me if I'd be willing to come back in an hour to help him again and I oblige. I finish my dailies then fly out to Halfhill to do my Tiller dailies, the whole time this guy is waiting patiently at the spawn point waiting on the rare. I finish my dailies and head back to the spawn point. It had been about roughly ~45 minutes since we last killed him. The dwarf is still there waiting patiently with no one else in sight. We sit around chatting and about 10 minutes later about 3 more people show up spamming AoEs and talking recklessly in /say. Everyone is talking trash to everyone, then Ubunti spawns and one of the loud-mouthed newcomers ends up getting the kill. I feel bad for the dwarf because he's been waiting in the same spot for at least 2 hours wanting a Brawler invite, but stuff happens and it's just a game. That is until the victor continues his insults and proceeds to call us "MFers" while boasting about his kill. I'm not trying to oust anybody or arbitrate who is right or wrong. I just want to make a point if you're one of the folks determined to camp the spawns you should chill out a little bit. I know reputation doesn't mean anything on this realm, but at least have decency enough to salvage your self-respect. These rare spawns and exclusive Brawler Invites are really bringing out the worst in people.Grev34 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 WTB Seven of Oxen! looking to buy the seven of oxen. pst in game or send me a mail and we'll work out a price. thanks! -DarkDarkbané1 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 [H] Evening raid group LFM! As we are just about finished with our pre-raid gearing process, the wonderful members of Intentionally Vague are seeking more to join us in our prospective boss-bludgeoning adventures. Foremost, we are a group of roleplayers, but the arrival of MoP has reignited our desire to participate in the world of raiding. As such, we are looking for people with this in common, and who enjoy the company of others and the good times we provide. One thing to note is that we are not requiring applicants to join our guild, keeping the structure of roleplay avenues in mind that you may already be involved with. All that we ask is that you come to raids on time, partake in the merriment of the laid-back atmosphere we provide, and have basic knowledge of encounters specific to the content we are raiding. At this time, we are looking to progress through: Mogu'shan Vaults Our current needs: ... If this has piqued your interest so far, there is a website that you can visit to learn more about us and what we expect of you. http://mgraidcoalition.webs.com After reading the plethora of information located above, you may apply via the appropriate option on the website or contact myself, Eriston, or Feuzeri if you have further questions or concerns. If you find yourself unable to reach any of us, try searching the guild via /who and feel free to poke any alts - they are likely to be us. With any luck, we plan to get our foot in the door starting next week, using this upcoming lock-out as practice runs for our current roster and those potentially joining our group. We hope to see some of you in the future!Shirexia6 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 How's the RP? I was just thinking of transfering a toon or two here and I was wondering if the rp here is still going strong?Acwald23 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Stuck in SMC Anyone else still stuck in Silvermoon? Lagging too much to even hearth. Again.Meiana2 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 [A] <Vespertine> (Social/Casual) <Vespertine> (Level 25!) is a small social guild of friends that has recently decided to open its doors to new potential members. If you are looking for a small yet active guild of friendly folk that you can chat with as you level and go about your day to day business in MOP, or even to potentially run dungeons, scenarios, and heroics with at cap, this might be the guild for you. If you are interested in joining, please first take a look at our information site: http://vespertine.enjin.com/ Please do not apply through the site, as we are not actively using it as a guild site, and no full members will be required to join it. It exists purely to show information about the guild, and to go over our basic rules. After reading over the above info site, all interested applicants should get in touch with the GM (Huanying) or an officer (Rufillus or Xuehu.) Please keep in mind that we play many alts, so if you do not see any of those characters online, a quick /who Vespertine and a whisper to any online member will be the fastest way to get in touch with one of us. In a worst case scenario where none of us happen to be on at all, send an in game mail to Huanying and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Once you get in touch with us, you will be talked with briefly in order to get a feel of your personality. If you are invited you will be placed in the Initiate rank for a couple of weeks, and later promoted to Member if we feel you are a good fit for the guild. Any questions about anything that wasn't covered in this post or on the site can either be posted in this thread or can be directed to me in game.Astryr64 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Looking for guidance. Typing this on my phone sorry that the is are not capitalized, it refuses to let me edit them. Hello, I recently joined your community (about a month ago or so) and I am still struggling with the rp concept. I attempted my first walk up rp (think this was 20 days ago) and i thought it was going pretty well, it was about a young pandaren attempting to rob a lone mage at the Cathedral of Light. We take the rprp outside the church once a "guard", i think from the Seventh Vanguard or the Stormwind Watch sorry can't remember exactly, and as we play out our rp people start surrounding us wondering what's going on. This actually made me start feeling pretty good because i was apart of the rp and people had an interest on what was going on. But then some started saying ((bad rp is bad and IC saying "morons of Stormwind". So in short, my first rp has pretty much made me want to focus leveling instead of actual rping as i level. I want to break out of this state of mind but struggling without some assistance. My sister, who rps irl, was originally going to be my guide and help me but is now going back to her old main on the server Elune. I am asking if anyone would like to friend me and help teach me to be more comfortable with rp? Or can someone point me to a guild that will assist new rpers and still have a strong guild back story/purpose ? I was looking at two guilds from the forums but don't think my rp skills and confidence is strong enough to submit an application. TL:DR, will anyone be my friend and guide me to be a better rper? Thank you in advanced Moon Guard :).Jerissa21 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 A very odd question. Have you, or a friend or anyone you know, ever had a crush on someone's character in-game? Or even your own character? And if so, what were the qualities of the character(s) that you or they liked? What made you cling onto them? Okay, since I had a lot of people asking me, I have a crush on Forte's character. ;_; Everything about him is fangirl material.Grandmother89 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 [A/H Tank] A shadowy figure...(RP/LF Guild) DISCLAIMER: What you are about to read is something new for me. This is something I've never done. Please take it easy on me! If you are interested as to what I'm trying to achieve from this post, please scroll to the bottom. Greetings, for I am nothing more than a paultry courier for this individual, here to share their story... Torrential rain pours down over the rugged forest landscape. As the thunder roars ferociously overhead a shadowy figure makes its way over the boulders and under the branches, not concerned for their health in such a situation. Branches snap as the figure tirelessly presses forward, mud flying from the contact of their boots, their hooded cloak now drenched and dripping with stains of what could be smashed berries...or blood. At a nearby inn, a lone candle flickers in the window signifying business is still open. The inn's only ocupant is the inn keeper. He is a tall human whose face is tired and as rough as the conditions of tonight. He continously wipes down the bar with a dirty towel attempting to remove stains that have been emblazened for years. Turning around he sees a wall of bottles, his alcohol. Many of these bottles have been here for years and years, some of which were owned by the previous keeper. Few of these are fit for consumption by any means, yet alone a mere human. The door gently swings open with a near defening squeal. The keeper looks up to see the individual that was running through the forest has now made their way into his business. Taken back he immediatly offers cheers of welcome and warm wishes. "Good evening! It's terrible out there! Please have a seat, let me take your cloak for you. You must be tired, hungry, thirsty!" he exlclaims with a sense of nervousness. "Venemous frog brew. Please." the figure responds. "Right away Si-err, ma'- err, right away!" The keeper responds as quickly scurries to the back to grab the potent bottle of alcohol he was certain was now outlawed in most lands. "Thank you", the individual repsonds, tossing 10 gold coins down on the battered bar top. "Oh goodness! You don't need to-" the inn keeper responds, although gladly sliding it into a dirty mug. "Money is of no object to me" the individual responds. "What I look for is a family...I look for proud individuals. Spell casters, masters of the blade, those who are blessed by the light, those who know the curse of the forsaken. I look for gods of the earth, shapers of the earth, I look for proud people" the hooded being says. Tossing the empty mug onto the table, the individual tugs their hood down further to conceal their identity and heads back into the raging storm. - To be continued.... - ilvl 477 Tank looking for 2 nt/wk raiding. - Interested in becoming more engrained in rp. - A shadowy figure...alliance or horde? I am available for faction change. - A family and close knit group of friends who value their time together greater than the encounters they defeat. - Currently 6/6 MSV normal cleared, does not need to be at the same progression I am. Who am I? - A married, working professional, whose easy going, laid back, and very extroverted. - Knowledgable with my class, and helpful at giving feedback and working with other players. - Capable of helping raid lead if necessary, or being a dedicated team player. Thank you for reading! :)Zaniah1 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 [Battle Pets] WTT Mindslayer for Anubisath. I have this little bug pet from the first boss in AQ40, but what I'd really like is the "mini Anubis" one. Will trade over Horde or Alliance.Melithiria0 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Anyone else having trouble in Silvermoon? I'm having the weirdest crash happen to me. I used the orb from Undercity to head to Silvermoon and the game client crashed. Now, when I reload the game; it immediately freezes and I have to force it to shut down. I'm not the only one experiencing this though; it happened to my friend as well also my guild mates say that they were close to being frozen too when they tried to enter. Anyone have any ideas whats going on? o.OZhuyin5 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Love is not a Grave. It won't decay on you. I like romance. I'm sure you all have seen this, but. Makes me laugh everytime. Too happy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0 ...Andry50 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 <The Hand of Vengeance> HRP/PvP ((Forsaken)) ...Seleste500 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 DMF profession quests resetting? Is anybody else encountering this? I completed the profession quests on my Moon Guard toons yesterday. Now they're reset and ready for me to do again. I logged to other servers, and I don't see this phenomenon there. I've reported this with a ticket, but I'm wondering if this is specific to my toons or if it's happening to every Moon Guardian. Thanks!Prestogizmo7 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 [H-RP] <of the Undying Lok'tra> - We got Orcs Website- www.loktra.com Orc thread mood music - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLF7Fl4SXh8 Who We Are [IC Structure - Lore and War Band] "A harmony of pen and blade, of battle and song." Among the Orcish clans before the formation of the Horde, there were great traditions of song and verse, droning out in guttural tones and blending with the deep pulses of sacred drums. The hallowed sounds would fill the ears of the clans, rousing their spirits as families were founded, regaling their courage with the reminiscences of fallen heroes, and commemorating the trials and honors of their battles hard fought. The Orcs were not creatures to waste breath on idle talk, nor to be swayed by words severed from deeds and experience. It was from this that the harmony of their life's struggles and experiences came to be forged with their traditions of song and poetic lore, emerging in the forms of the Lok'amon, the Lok'vadnod, and the Lok'tra. . . . Orcish Loremasters and Archaeologists cannot be certain, but sometime during the ancient conflicts between the Ogres and the Orcs of Draenor, warrior poets known as the Lok'riggor began to emerge from amongst the various clans. It is said the term itself, 'Lok'riggor', emerged from the prefix 'Lok' (pertaining to song, battle, victory, arms and orders) and the suffix 'riggor' (denoting trials, threshold crossings, and rites of passage). Having been raised hearing the songs and tales of their clan history, these warrior poets began to see in the many conflicts and struggles of their lives the spiritual feeling that their actions and their trials were akin to the ancient lives of their kin, as though their own lives were but new threads woven into the undying tapestry of their clan's lore. The Lok'riggor came to call this mysterious spiritual feeling "The Lok", and they began to see their lives as a grand symbolic battle, spanning the generations, echoing on into the future through the many Lok'tras of their clans. No words bereft of honorable actions were sung, no breath was wasted, and no deeds of their kin were ever lost or forgotten. With the rise of the Horde, the Orcs were united, and though many clans remained aloof from others, eventually the Horde was made whole under its bleak master's purpose. While the ancient spiritual practices of the Orcs were expressly forbidden by Gul'dan, the grim betrayer found ways to manipulate the Orcish war skalds into reflecting the cultural shift which was bringing the Orcs toward untold conquest and warfare. The Lok'riggor all but lost their spiritual feeling and connection to their ancestors through the lore of their clans, and were now pressed into service on the battlefields of the First and Second Wars where their skills with blade and verse were used to glorify the conquest of the Horde. The Lok came to reflect the Orcish bloodlust, and the red verses of slaughter and siege blotted out the once spiritual songs and lore like black clouds over the Pale Lady's face. Then, silence fell. The war had been lost, and the songs sunk down along with the Orcs into their abyss of lethargy where they would remain unheard until the formation of the New Horde. Orcish veterans then found their spirits rekindled by the rebirth of Shamanism, and their blood reinvigorated by the promise of honorable battle in claiming a new homeland. It was here, united as one people, and reunited with their lost heritage, that the Undying Lok'tra was at last realized. No longer was the emphasis placed upon the songs and lore of each individual clan. Now, the Orcs were one, and so too was their heritage. The Lok'riggor became resurgent throughout the battles of the Third War, and have been on the rise ever since. The Undying Lok'tra is the great battle song that encompasses all battles, past, present, and future. As Orcs live and struggle to thrive and survive from generation to generation, a harmony of pen and blade, of blood, battle, and song will follow them wherever they tread. Come, weave your threads, your blood and blades into the tapestry of the Undying Lok'tra!Kurtashk141 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 WTB Gurubashi Trinket Since no one seems to enjoy playing fair in the spirit of competition... Need someone to camp the arena while I loot the chest. Will pay well. Would do it myself but my main is on the same account as my twink. Sick and tired of the mouthbreathers who /taunt and /lol at the people who are more worthy and honorable than they are.Ulamir3 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Still a Dwarf in armory But I'm actually a female night elf. I promise.Eslindael27 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 RP profiles being sold for profit on Amazon If you have ever used the Moonguard Wikia, and have written a profile or page for a Draenei character you play, then there's a chance your page was copied and pasted into a "book" that is being sold on Amazon. The book goes for $20. Each chapter is just another profile/page that seems to have been ripped down from the Wiki and put into the book. The working "title" is as follows: Moon Guard - Draenei: Airmaid, Akirum, Archaeduun, Artonai, Asashi Trellias, Atlus, Bashuul, Breel, Capella, Carkilt Mac'Aree, Casylia Del'Nada, ... Lycannon, Horatiu, Illisun Va'rin, Ivyhoof The effective link is: http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Guard-Archaeduun-Trellias-Lycannon/dp/123470188X/ref=sr_1_36?ie=UTF8&qid=1354448913&sr=8-36&keywords=Draenei However, simply searching for "Draenei" on Amazon will bring it up after only a couple of pages. Some of these people still play, and are even still active in Elysium. None of them were ever approached about having their pages sold for profit. Nothing I can find in the terms of use on Wikia says they have the right to take your pages and sell them in book form. Thought I'd just bring this to attention, as I'm sure no one who writes their profiles/pages, and puts real time and effort into them, wants to see someone else using it for their own personal profit. Not to mention, technically, Draenei are still the intellectual property of Blizzard, and I don't see any Blizzard Seal of Approval on this thing.Khaixur56 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 I think I found the Korean Lil Wayne http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJnICByeL8QRavinsild5 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Warriors in MoP~! (PvP) [UPDATED TODAY] If any of you warriors have ANY questions regarding PvP in MoP, let me know. I have a great understanding of warriors in PvP and if I can't figure it out. I'll ask my good friend Zaraki for his input and we'll compare what we came up with! I'll answer any question regarding gems/spec/enchants/rotations (For those of you who wish to have one) I can also talk to you about arenas ''2/3/5's'' and what YOUR role as a warrior is! Though it has changed HUGELY in MoP! Also what we can do in RBGs, cause as I said. We're changing HUGELY! List of Comps I see doing best in MoP for Warriors: Melee Comps: TSG: Arms Warrior/Frost DK/Hpally OR Rdruid. KFC: Arms Warrior/BM Hunter (Could work with MM)/Priest-Hpally-Rdruid-Rshaman Turbo Cleave: Arms Warrior/Enh Shaman/Hpally-Rdruid-Priest Smokebomb Cleave: Arms Warrior/Rogue/Hpally-Rdruid Wing Cleave (My own personal comp name): Ret Paladin/Arms Warrior/Priest Kitty Cleave: Arms Warrior/Feral/Hpally Caster Comps: WLS: Arms Warrior/Lock/Rshaman WLD: Arms Warrior/Lock/Rdruid WMD: Arms Warrior/Mage/Rdruid WMP: Arms Warrior/Mage/Priest WPP: Arms Warrior/Spriest/Hpally WPS: Arms Warrior/Spriest/Shaman [UPDATE] Top warrior comps at this time: KFC/WLD/Kittycleave/TSG/Turbo/WMD Edit: If you can't find me online it's because I don't play anymore. Maybe one day you'll be able to catch me.Lurvantis278 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 [A/H] Searching for Accomplices Nailed where permitted thanks to a few hired hands who were avoiding supplying the war effort, were small notices. The note was repeated twice: Once in orcish, again in common, and placed around in horde, alliance, and neutral locations. Written in elegant purple writing atop silvery-looking parchment: ... ((Now for the OOC!)) I'm planning a small 'addition' to the server. Will it unfold into a full-blown server-event? Maybe in the future, depending on popular demand, my irl schedule, and a few other things. However, I'd still like to do a little something, and for that, I'll be needing a few people! Please send me in-game mail (even if on a level 1 alliance alt, sorry horde) if you're interested in fulfilling one of the above IC-roles! Obviously more information will be provided IC.Stax10 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 The Päck (video) Well after a few formation events with my wonderful guild members, and assistance from great friends, I have finally completed The Päck's video. http://tinyurl.com/9aw54jq We are an all worgen guild on the Emerald Dream server, we have hopes of sharing some of our creations cross realm. Please enjoy!Nymaway0 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Lag? When i phased into silvermoon where the blood elf boss was i couldn't move for the longest time i had to restart wow three times until i can move again but barely enough to hearth to Shrine of Two Moons.. However when i log onto the Mage she's level 17 and head to the port to go back to undercity and i still can't move, i saw a couple players lagging as well. I talked to my gm of the guild hes been experience a lag in silvermoon as well.Narikø1 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Looking for a home; Hi. As the title says, and my character portrait on the left depicts, I am looking for a new home. Tried going guildless for a week or so but the social butterfly in me is starved for people to bother in guild chat and guild-community roleplay. It also gives me opportunity, in a new guild, to meet new roleplayers. Roleplay guilds only. I don't mind RP-PVP if you accept that I'm not going to actively grind out PVP gear as a requirement to be considered a guildmember. Note: If you're a military themed guild, keep in mind Lo'landa is retired. If she were to join, you should have a diplomatic or ambassador-type position available as she is not about to re-enlist as a bottomfeeder grunt. BattleTag: Moose#1294 Add me to BattleTag if you'd like to chat about your guild as I don't frequent the realm forums often enough to remember to check on my own posts. kbye.Lolanda14 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Tard the Grumpy Cat This guy has been all over FB, but seriously he's too funny... also, cat. http://tardthegrumpycat.tumblr.com/ Enjoy. And for those of you who have not lost an hour or more to this: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/1594566/player_pop_up LIVE KITTEN CAMDelaynee2 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Irredeemably evil characters. What are your thoughts on them? Can they have any real place in typical day-to-day RP? Examples such as... -Certain Twilight Cultists -Black/Twilight Dragon associates. -Warlocks and others consumed and shackled to the will of the Legion. -Corrupt nobles living extravagant lifestyles at the cost of the common folk. -General insane sociopaths and sadists. Would the biggest challenge be simply finding believable RP and contacts willing to go along with such a character? I'd like to hear some opinions.Nebesk39 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 [H-Rp-Casual] <Horde Emissary> <A tattered flier catches your eye in Orgrimmar, covered in dust and age.> "HORDE EMISSARY Now seeking honorable individuals to help promote peace and community throughout the Horde! Send your letter of recommendation to James De48--..." <The rest is too worn to read.> <The back of the flier has something else, though. Another mailing address, the ink glows faintly with a blue light.> "Seeking Heroes, -- Knight." ((Horde Emissary is a level 25 Heavy RP guild, with a future interest in PvP and PvE. Currently under new leadership, the guild faces the tyranny of Garrosh Hellscream as he threatens to tear the Horde apart. We are a community-based guild, and seek not only to restore the unity of the Horde, but to build a strong RP community that Moon guard is known for. Our members frequently make allies and friends with other well-established guilds, and will be hosting a council for the Mists of Pandaria expansion to share RP events, connect guilds, and grow the ever-developing story of Garrosh Hellscream and the Horde. Apply in-person or send mail to any member of Horde Emissary for more information. www.HordeEmissary.Shivtr.com ))Kñîght1 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 WTB Firelands Mankrik Well, after four months of daily-ing -- mostly Firelands stuff, I have yet to see Mankrik for my /wave achievement. Weeks of sitting around with NPCscan have given me a total of one result, and I missed him. Great. So I'm making an offer. I'll pay 700g to anyone who lets me get a wave in on their Mankrik [oh my]. I'm fairly certain if he spawns for you, and you leave the daily completed but not turned in, you'll "keep" him as yours until it's turned in/dropped and the dailies reset for the next day, but don't quote me on that.Kaelisira4 Dec 3, 2012