Moon Guard

Oct 22, 2012 Ulduam, Grand Archivum of the Makers Ulduam, Grand Archivum of the Makers A recently discovered Titan Vault located submerged off the coast of Arathi by Iron-Thane Anvilfist, of the Dark Iron Bloodline. The Library is one of the largest collections of Titan knowledge in Azeroth. While the ruins had been known to the men of Arathi for quite some time, the ruins were difficult to reach in their submerged state, and had long been the home to the Daggerspine tribe of Naga, leading all who found the ruins at first to believe the vault of Elven origins. Shortly before the second Horde invasion of the Wetlands, the Thane visited the port known as Faldir's Cove to discuss battle plans with the Northern Lords. While working on defensive plans in case of a Horde assault on the Cove, the elder Thane and devotee of the Titan's noticed the ruins submerged beneath the shore. After a short swim over to the ruins, the Paladin found carvings engraved on the walls in Titanic Script, as well as noted the distinct Titan architecture seen in Ulduman and Ulduar. Months later, after the Invasion had been repelled, the Thane returned to the sunken ruins with a large force of Excavators and Archeologists from the Explorers League, as well as several of the top Titanic Scholars and Devotees, to see what could be salvaged. Over the next few months the force discovered much from the Archive, including no less the three Titan Discs laden with knowledge of the Titans themselves, and their former settlements and orders. While the Discs are still be transcribed, they have already forced the Dwarven Clergy to consider revising their own teachings and structure. What more will the Archivum reveal? Only time shall tell...Kazrador3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 RELEASE THE HOUNDS! Why have I yet to see a single human hunter with all hound pets use stampede and scream, "RELEASE THE HOUNDS!"? I don't have time to level a hunter, but the lack of releasing of the hounds is completely unacceptable. Get to it. Edit: Also, dwarf must have bears and scream, "RELEASE THE BEARS!"Standhaft33 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 [H-RP/PVE] < No Kings Motorcycle Club> It seems nowadays everyone and everything is telling you what to do in one way or another. Garrosh sits back as he sends countless to die all in the name of conquest. Sometimes I even catch myself thinking The Dark Lady has lost sight of the true nature of things. Freedom, Where has it gone? It would seem that it disappeared. I can tell you, its not gone, its found on the back of a motorcycle. No Kings answers to No king, No faith light, dark, or otherwise. If you feel the need to get away from it all once and a while, while also having a sense of Brotherhood, then send me a letter stating why you think you would be a good fit for the club. Only requirements are that you own a motorcycle and that you would pledge full loyalty to the club. I am still looking for founding members for the club. After the club is established, ranks will be handed out and any newer recruits will be issued a prospect patch until they can prove themselves and earn the clubs trust. OCC: No kings MC is exactly what you think it is. A motorcycle club. I plan on doing Guild runs, as in Motorcycle runs at least once a week, most likely weekends. This is a Med RP guild. I am not going to strictly enforce being in character unless it is at a guild meeting or when we are together in the world. I also would like to look at the possibility of raiding or in the very least guild heroic runs. As of right now my main focus is getting the RP established. I still need signatures so either send me a letter IC or whisper me OCC. ANY WHISPER I SEND OR RECEIVE IS OCC. Thanks for taking the time to check this out.Cailiam6 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Thorbeard I see you there... /waggling away! I do say though, it was grand seeing you had got to 90 from when I last saw you at 60!Thronbeard0 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 RP guild idea. I have everything ready, just need the thoughts of the realm of which I wish to put it on. (Moon Guard's opinions) Guild Name: Order of the Craftsman Description: Craftsmen guild based around one of the Neutral settlements around the world, such as Hearthglen in the Plaguelands. (Where it will probably be...) Main description at the bottom of the post. Ranks and Description: Commander: G-Leader: In charge of the unit and commander of the Knights. Minister: 2nd in Command and charged with keeping everyone in line. Battlemaster: Combat trainer and military history trainer. Knight: One who works for the unit as soldiers. (Appointed from Battle school only.) Horsemaster: Responsible for the care and training of the unit's battle horses. Diplomatic Service: Responsible for working policy between the guild and others. Scribemaster: Prepares fofical documents and communications for the diplomats to take. Armorer: Crafts the armor for the knights and trainees. Apprentice: In service of one of the craftmasters. (Public notes) Civilian: Waiting for the opportunity to become an apprentice. Information This guild is designed to give a new in-depth RP experience with the different crafts and professions that WoW has to offer. (Only those that are listed) This guild isn't another military-style guild, but the Knights are avaliable to other guilds if they need some help. Like mercenaries, but without the payments. (Just be sure they go about the proper procedure of asking for aid. Sending a messenger bird or courior, or even a diplomat to negociate the terms of agreement with my own Diplomatic officer/Minister. If there any other questions about this guild I plan to create, feel free to post here. I will add any aditional information to this post as necessarry in the "Edited" section of this post. Information can also be obtained by in-game contact. Whether IC or OOC. EditedGatrien16 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Reading - Favorites Moon Guard, we all like reading, right? So, assuming you have one, what's your favorite book? Favorite author? Favorite short story or collection of short stories? Favorite poem? Favorite fanfic? My favorite book would probably be The Brothers Karamazov. It really impacted my thinking and writing. Plus, The Grand Inquisitor, man. :P What are yours?Miles27 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Help me!!!! To stay away from the General forums!!! Reading those makes me want to quit and never, ever play this game again, lol. According to them EVERYTHING is terrible. I need to find something positive to read. Something uplifting. Ok, maybe I'll just go make some dinner, lol.Bitzie8 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 The Dwarves Training! Hello, Today Early EARLY morning, some of you might have seen Dwarves training in Ironforge, Dwarven District, And Cathedral District. We had seemed to catch the attention of alot of people in those locations. Some of you were curious how to join, but we did not respond in time. Well We Are The "The Dwarven Vanguard". A Dwarf only guild, We go under three sub factions such as the common ones. The "Bronzebeards", The "Wildhammers".....And Even the "Dark Irons". We are a very strict role play guild, Holding 1-4 Events every week, and almost always IC chat when we meet another guildie. We are currently level 16, Guild wise. We only accept people above level 20, and people who can pass the interview.;) Every Monday We Hold Training for new Recruits in "the Commons" In Ironforge, And we stand strong, to the people in awe, and the trolls. We hope to excel soon in the the near future!Numix6 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Welp, I'm not sleeping tonight. Probably the creepiest thing I've ever seen. http://i.imgur.com/hX9oC.jpgEdyrem44 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Money swap Do you need 3k on Horde? Do you want to get rid of 3k on Alliance? A small amount, I know. But I've got 3k sitting on my Horde alt that I'll never touch, so I'd like to conglomerate it onto the alliance without the AH cut. So anyone wanna do a quick little gold exchange?Zuchen3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Dark Phantom Cape Looking for this, preferably Horde side. Willing to drop 500g for it, maybe more depending on specifics. PST me in-game or on this thread. Dark Phantom CapeKerdic5 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 This is probably the first time... I've ever bought an expansion and just been like, "I really don't feel like leveling to 90." Anyone else do this?Edyrem81 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Tiger Deck for sale Hello MG i got a tiger deck for sale http://www.wowhead.com/item=79323#starts which can make http://www.wowhead.com/item=79327 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=79328 starting at 50k OBO send me a tell in game if you are horde and want itKhlorós0 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 WTS ICC BoE quest items Lok'tar and salutations friends.....um the heck with this *toss the book of How to speak in character away* I am selling all of the ICC quest items. The following item are stocks are Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger: What can I say its red. 31k Muradin's Favor: Good way to pvp as a blue dwarf. 28k Jaina's Locket: a port to Dalaran that If you don't have the ring, not at the new Pandaria faction temple yet or you wanted make few golds in your pocket this locket is best for you. 27k Tabard of the Lightbringer: Great way for RP for pally or a priest to feel like your a member of the Knights of the Silver Hand! 105k Sylvanas' Music Box: If you love listening to Lament of the Highborne look no further. 38k If your interested of these items its on Sell on Horde AH. if it doesn't sell, I start throwing them in neutral AH for you Alliance.Ghaghzull0 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Ignore this. .Ladris20 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 The Scarlet Flame Burns Eternal "You are the traitors!" She spat, blood pouring from her broken nose as her head rose, eyes meeting her captors in defiance. "You serve an oath-breaker and a traitor who gave up any right to this land when he put an orc's life above the lives of his own people!" She continued, her voice carrying throughout the dungeon beneath Mardenholde Keep. James Harden didn't have the stomach for the task at hand. When he looked at Amy Redwynn, what he saw was another poor, misguided paladin who had fallen victim to the scarlet crusade's zealotry like so many others. He had lost count of how many Scarlets they had put to the sword during the siege and wondered if they were truly doing the Light's work as Highlord Fordring claimed. "It's no use, Sir... She's not talking. She's been spouting the same damned scarlet rhetoric for the past hour and the ones she's protecting are likely miles from here by now." He told his commander, glancing back at the captured woman with pity in his eyes. "She'll talk. The Confessor will be here shortly and he'll see to that. Leave her for now." The Captain told him, gesturing for the others to leave as well. Once the others had cleared out, the Captain entered her cell, meeting her eyes with contempt. "You slew four of my men..." His words trailed off into silence as he began to pace, one hand gripping the hilt of his longsword. He was an older man--a seasoned paladin and friend of her father's that Amy recognized from Light's Hope. Like several others, Captain Allen had joined the Argent Dawn, having nothing but contempt for the Scarlet Crusade and its methods. Turning to face her once more, a hand rose to scratch at his graying beard as he spoke. "Such a pity... Your father would be beside himself if he could see what's become of you. You protect those who are lost and for what? Do you truly still believe the Scarlet Crusade is what it once was?" He questioned her, pausing as he discovered she was no longer listening. Her eyes were closed, lips moving in silent prayer as she bowed her head. Her long, blonde hair was a matted, blood-soaked mess--no doubt the result of the blow she'd taken to the skull when she was finally overcome by the Argents. She'd been stripped of her armor and bound to a chair in her cell, lest they risk an escape attempt. Taller than most women and nearly as rugged as some men, Amy Redwynn had the look of a woman who had lived by the sword for many years. Perhaps not as comely as she had been in her youth and far more robust than her elder sister, her features hinted at good breeding nonetheless. Her father had been among the first of the Knights of the Silver Hand and her mother, the youngest daughter of a lesser Nobleman. Amy herself had been a Knight of the Silver Hand since just after her eighteenth birthday. Having suffered the loss of her fiance to the plague and witnessing the Prince disband the order she had so faithfully served, after the fall of Lordaeron, she'd nearly given up on the Light until she was approached by an inquisitor from the newly-formed Scarlet Crusade. It was his faith and the way he spoke of eradicating the cult of the damned, the scourge and all other threats to the people of Lordaeron that appealed to her and while the road to where she now found herself had not been an easy one, she'd served the Crusade faithfully from that day forward.Redwynn30 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 It feels so nice... To finally be level sixty and to have a real RP set for once. And now, to level 70.Hohenzollern2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 The Caravan's Stonewalk Festival The purple flags waves in the breeze coming from the ocean. No one can miss the dark purple material and the 'eye' labeled upon it! Can it be? Yes it is! The Caravan's Stonewalk Festival has once again return for another fine gathering at Stormwind! That's right folks, the Festival is almost here! Starting at Tuesday the 23rd of October at 8:45 PM Server time. Held at the stone half-loop right at the entrance to the Stormwind Harbor, the festival is a place to get your fortune told, aura read, fears realized, and gamble your coin away! Now, with Hallow's End is around, our little Caravan will be dressed up in 'sppooookkkyyy' outfits and celebrating the scary holiday. Instead the usual raffle, it'll be a COSTUME CONTEST! Yep! A costume contest! The lucky five winners, who impress the judge the most, will pick a pet from the winning box! What are the prizes? Well...I want to keep it a surprise, not in a scary way of course! Hm..I'll give you a hint then: Keep an eye to yourself. See you at the Festival!Raistlinn3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Interest Check: Interguild 10mans I ran a lot of these in WotLK and a couple in early Cata, and I'm wondering if any folks might be interested in starting some for MoP. It might be a good option if you're in a small or RP guild, or our times match you, or whatever really. 10mans are probably easier than raid finder just on account of being able to coordinate a smaller group, it just means everyone has to pull their weight. Tentative times would be Thurs at ~8 and Sat a bit earlier. Once we settle into a comfortable group we could use Tues to knock out easy stuff and give a head start on progression. Our main focus would be to clear normal modes and have fun. The only things you would need to bring to the table are a laid-back attitude, good reaction time, and enough familiarity with your class to perform your role well. We can help you select gear, get you buffed, and teach you encounters (as we RLs learn the new ones ourselves). Lust for purples should be secondary to the fun of hanging out and punching bosses. Highest need would be ranged DPS and healer. I know, it's always the same. When we start would depend on how quickly I can gather a balanced group and get them to a basic gear level. So let me know if you're interested in hilarious not-standing-in-stuff-athons.Satterly11 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Ret Paladin LF A-Side Raiding Guild I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for a semi-serious raiding guild. Preferably 25-man, but I can deal with 10 if they're willing to push progression at a decent rate. I can hold a 90% attendance rate and constantly come fully prepared for raid. I'll be editing this with a WoL parse when I start taking new ones for the next week. WoL for Raid Finder this week: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bwpauhyka5416moo/Aeter25 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Lovecraft and WoW. Titans=Elder Things? Been reading a lot of Lovecraft lately and I've been thinking about his influences in WoW beyond the obvious Cosmic Horror Old Gods. I've lately re-read "At the Mountains of Madness" and it got me thinking... In that story an expedition to Antarctica uncovers an ancient alien city of the fallen race of Elder Things who had their civilization destroyed by their biologically engineered slave race of Shoggoths--shapeless tentacled biomass that can change its form. In the story, it is hinted that the Elder Things also created Human life or perhaps all other life on Earth as an experiment as well before the Shoggoths destroyed their civilization. So, taking this and applying it to WoW's Titans and Old Gods in a headcannon-y way...what if the Old Gods were the Titan's first attempt at creating life? And then their creations evolved and mutated into the savage forms of awesomely powerful organic life we know now. The Old Gods, enraged with being mere creations of someone else, rebelled against the Titans and a cosmic war broke out. Instead of them defeating the Titans like the Shoggoths defeated the Elder Things, they were imprisoned\banished instead. Waiting for the later organic creations of the Titans to discover them and let them loose once more. In the same vein as the monsters in another Lovecraft story "The Shadow Out of Time." Where the Great Race of Yith, an alien race of scholars, fought a war with cosmic horrors and imprisoned them in the Earth.Stonehealer9 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Help with making a Shaman! I have been wanting to make a shaman on Horde for awhile now and since my guild has the heirloom helm I figured now is a good time! But I have some concerns. For one I have no clue what race to choose. I would choose Orc but it's not very original. Also Tauren but I have tried to RP one and its a huge fail for me. Having Zhang here as a Pandaren eliminates that possibility as I can't stand having the same race xD. So I am down to Troll which I can't RP with an accent, just doesn't work and I sound ridiculous with tongues. Then there is Goblin which I just feel would never be taken seriously in RP. I mean I want a legit shaman here not one that would be out of place just for believing in his abilities. I do like Goblins as shaman though just don't want to be the outcast. Any tips??Zhàng2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 What are your thoughts on... People who transmog themselves into looking like a different class? A Druid wearing Rogue gear? A Warlock wearing Priestly garb? A Warrior wearing a Death Knight type uniform? etc.Chreiya56 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 470 iLvl Holy Paladin LF Progression Honestly the Guild Recruitment forums kinda scare me. Basically I'm available any time after 9:30 PM Server, 7 Days a week. I can see if I can get my schedule adjusted if I can find a good place to raid. Alliance is preferred but at this point I'm getting desperate. :P I have little HM experience because I tend to raid casually with my friends, but I was in a 25M Progression Guild back in Wrath and old habits die hard. Even when I'm not raiding weekly, I keep my bags full on Food, Flask, Elixirs, Pots, and my gear never goes un-enchanted/gemmed. I've had issues parsing recently but I hope to get some logs up soon. If you really want to see my numbers beforehand, invite me for a trial LFR or Challenge mode. I know my class, I know raid mechanics, and I can put out the numbers to justify the statement. Hope to hear from you guys soon! Lack of real raiding is driving me insane. LFR healing is just babysitting, really.Sojella4 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Holy Light in Pandaria I was flying around when I found this: http://i.imgur.com/3NXUt.jpg A door at the Gate of the August Celestials, bearing the sigil of the Holy Light (Reference: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050906105927/wowwiki/images/e/ee/Scarlet_Crusade_Tabard.jpg) Lazy programming, reusing an old door, or possible connection between the Light and the Celestials?Regg8 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 [H] <Anomaly> is recruiting! Hi folks! Just another FotM warlock here with an itch to set things on fire... but enough about me... Anomaly is set to be a late LATE night PvE guild. Plans to run from 1:30 a.m. cst until 5:00 a.m. cst. No intentions of jumping straight into raids, but rather working on group quests, dailies, dungeons, heroics, and getting everyone caught up to speed to where we need to be as a group. More about me? I'm an experienced raider, guild leader and raid leader. I've been away from WoW for a while, but it seems much like falling off a horse... What's the catch you ask? Well, currently, its just me, lonely little me. I'm looking for a few good people with similar goals to help get this boat in the water. Anyway, thanks for reading. If you've any interest in the guild or have any questions, add me on your friends list, send me an in game mail, hit me up with a whisper, whatever tickles your fancy. The guild is also listed in the Guild Finder thingy, so that might be an option as well. Stay classy MG!Kyran4 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 (Spoilers) New 5.1 stuff Some interesting new stuff from Kanrethad and Jubeka in 5.1, I think it's from the new scenarios. - - - - - - - - - - - http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/ Kanrethad and Jubeka's 3rd conversation, mentions the powers of some room Illidan used that could free the burning legion demons of the corruption and addiction from the burning legion when they fed on it. Supposedly, that was the original power source to free the elves of their addiction to the sunwell when Kael'thas first came to Illidan. And Doomguard's were originally the Titan's hounds used to police and stop "sacrificial magic".Knalivas5 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Ideas, Kraft cheese, and soda cans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTVCRcRtCkk All in one video. Enjoy <3Simplify9 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 The First Drop Spilled (IC STORY) Part One, From the Perspective of Berenal Grayblade, Leader and High Commander of The Blades of Greymane regiment. ...Berenal4 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Berenal and Hozak Present A Hallow's End Tale "T'was a dark and stormy evening in Gilneas City as engineers Hozak Smokeyday and Berenal Grayblade toiled tirelessly. They worked and worked, having abandoned their friends and family for this one great moment. At long last, at the cost of Hozak's Worgenity, their greatest creation was realized. THE FLYING SWAG STAG, WAS BORN." http://imageshack.us/g/202/wowscrnshot102012120637.jpg/ ..Yes. We were that bored. This happened.Berenal9 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Boomkin 4/6 w/ 6/6 experience LF Guild former member of V.I.P LF a horde side guild. Im only 4/6 on this character but 6/6 with heroic Stoneguard Progression on another. Can work in many raid times. Been raiding since BC and have held many ele/enhance shaman WoL top 200's over Cata and late LK and looking to do the same with heroics in tier 14 and beyondSisterearth2 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Marshal's Log: In Search of the Pawn ...Maxen23 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 I Want TO Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid hi destro/demo lock looking for a raiding home. please somebody help me out here before i decide to roast everything in sight in glorious fel fire!Noçtis3 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Well... This is cool. Spoilers maybe? Divine Bell Cinematic [PLACEHOLDER CINEMATIC!!!!!!] In the one-hundred-and-seventieth year of the Thunder King's reign, the Korune spellweavers came to Lei Shen with their greatest creation. A bell cast from the makers' flesh, shaped by stars' fire, and bound by the breath of darkest shadow. This bell, when rung, could shake the world and call to the heavens. Taken to war, the bell's cacophonous tones stirred the hearts of Lei Shen's warriors. It fueled their hatred and anger, lending them strength on the field of battle. I guess I'm named after the Thunder King?Leishen7 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Ghosts We Used to Know (Critique wanted!) I am not very good at writing. And as I'm a roleplayer, this is troubling for me, personally. I want to get better, and I really have no idea how to do so. So! Embarrassingly enough, what I'm about to copypaste is probably the best thing I've written in months. The subject matter isn't fantastic but it's something I had wanted to get down into writing for at least a month now. Please just let me know what you think. I'm not looking for nice, kiddy comments here- I'd really like harsh constructive criticism. I know a lot of people here are fantastic writers, who definitely know better than I do. Also in terms of subject matter, I realize the whole bloodlust thing is incredibly campy but I'm a heavily-armoured cow lady, so I'm really not sure how to do this without being at least a little bit ridiculous. Another note- Gurvir asked me a long time ago if Baen would be the one to break his legs IC. I said okay. So yes, I have Gurvir's permission for this. Nya'de is a random night elf I made up. You're free to use the name if you want it. HERE WE GO. ...Baenhoof10 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Thank You, Thank You, Miss. An entirely-deserved 'thank you' to Miss Sariellia for the recent commission that I've obtained. Beautifully done, my lady - a perfect portrait capturing what I wanted entirely. http://posia.deviantart.com/art/Eyepatch-333322713 I highly suggest this woman for your next commission, Moon Guard. Stay class, Sariellia. http://posia.deviantart.com/ -Twirls mustache-Forte8 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Big Tex! /curls up and cries. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........ WTH is going wrong in the world??? /sniffles Is nothing safe anymore?Shrilinda37 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Time for a break... I'm probably not well known but that's ok, I felt the need to say something and general is just a huge troll fest. Panderia was fun for a while, the seeing new lands was cool, earning a farm and finally getting flying -again- was even cool. Sadly I feel there's just something lacking for me... a purpose I haven't yet found since my old friends seemed to have stopped playing. Not sure what I'll try instead maybe visit some older games? Ah well my sub doesn't end until the 11th which is ironically my grandmother's 90th Birthday. *Ominous feeling* I don't see this as a quitting for good although I suppose it's possible. After leveling my 3rd and nearing the completion of my 4th 90 I'm just spent.Raheya2 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Hey, Warlocks. Destro's getting a fancy new AoE spell in the next patch. Lookie-lookie. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1213187-New-Warlock-Spell-Cataclysm "Cataclysm is a new Destruction-only ability. It channels over 4 seconds, applying Immolate to all targets in 10 yards, knocking them back, and stunning them. The cast cannot be interrupted through any means, and the Warlock cannot be killed while channeling it. Source: Datamined patch notes, build 16155 published 17/10/2012" - Somebody in the thread.Convallaria26 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Legacy of the Blackwolf ((Story-time, and time for me to get back into the RP game.)) Night in Nagrand was an wondrous thing. Trapped within the Twisting Nether, the Outland was subjected to the haunting, mystic energies that compromised this dimension. Nagrand itself was beautiful on its own - the last, truly unbroken landscape from these remains of Draenor. It had not only survived the destruction of a world but also the corruption of the demons and their then orc slaves. Combined with the twisting night sky, the land held a magic unknown to Azeroth. The orc standing within the Ancestral Grounds of Nagrand had not witnessed these things, but knew the stories well. He was too young, born during the First War. As such, he had not known Draenor, only Outland. The gray-skinned orc knelt before a grave here – it was a simple marker but surrounded by old armor and a large battle-axe. It read simply, “Ruvok Blackwolf of the Blackrock Clan. Champion of the Horde. May you finally find the peace you so longed for.” The young orc just stayed motionless for a long moment. He wasn't sure why he had come here, nor what he was looking for. He thought it would perhaps give him some sort of insight, but there was none to be found here it seemed. He sat on the ground next to the grave and began speaking, recounting his tale to a grandfather he had seen in many, many years. It felt right. “When you abandoned the Dark Horde, I called you an old fool. I spat upon your name, and told you your mate would curse your name even in the afterlife,” He admitted, the admittance stinging harder than any physical wound, “I was a fool, grandfather. Young and stupid. My pride and my belief in the mad ramblings that Blackhand son would lead us to glory again and finish off the Alliance. And while I gained my own glory in battle amongst the so-called 'Dark Horde', I ultimately finally saw what you saw,” He paused, trying to find the words but ultimately blurting them out angrily, “I should have listened! Why didn't you make me listen?! I stayed... and you were right, I was only to be a slave to demons... then the damned black dragons!” The younger orc closed his eyes and turned away, unable to face his grandfather's grave. He then felt weight on his right shoulder, a hand place there. It shocked the younger orc and he turned to look, but the hand there was not made of flesh and bone. Instead, it was spectral. As he turned to look up, the face that greeted him was shocking. “You carry great rage and great burdens on your shoulders, Vaknosh Blackwolf,” spoke the otherworldly voice of Ruvok Blackwolf himself.Ruvok3 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 If you could cross the Warcraft Universe... ... With the universe of any other existing piece of fiction, what would you cross it with? What kind of story would you tell? Would you throw an Azerothian in another universe, or would you take a character into Azeroth? What purpose would it serve and what theme could it take as a result? How would they cross in a believable manner? How would the mechanics of magic/technology/whatever mesh with the magic and technology of Azeroth? How would the characters of said universe react? How would Azeroth react? I personally like crossing universes for funsies. I like seeing how people trained, conditioned, and comfortable to certain mechanics of their universe and having to adjust to different peoples, systems, and situations involved with the world they're thrown in. How some mechanics could mesh with the other universes'. Or how it could completely throw them for a loop or give them an advantage. What do you guys think?Larrold41 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Forsaken "Champion of the Light."? http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/leviathonlx10/PTR%205%201/WoWScrnShot_101812_173541.jpg From the 5.1 PTR So it appears the Forsaken do have Priests of the Light in their arsenal.Finaj64 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 New to MG, LF Lock / Mage for 3s + Pvpers Hello MG! Recently a close friend and I came to the server for a more relaxed environment to chill for a while after being on a server with lots of elitists. We both really enjoy pvp and are always looking for people to do BG premades with, so if anyone has similar interests please get in touch with me here or add me to battletag! =) Just please be sure to include a note of who you are and such so I won't decline it! Mindcrimes#1430 In addition I am currently looking for a active warlock or mage to do shadowplay or shatterplay in 3s. Although I put priority on enjoyment over ratings I would like to push for 2200+ asap if possible. So please get in touch if you're interested or know somebody who might be. Cheers!Lyladwyindin2 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 [A] Argent Hymn Captive Opens its Doors "First, faith. Second, results." The Argent Crusade of today is a large, respectable faction with the honor of facilitating one of the mortal races' greatest victories--the fall of the Lich King--under its belt, effectively legitimizing its purpose in the eyes of Azeroth at large. This was not always the case. Years ago, before Fordring and his reclaimed Ashbringer, before the push to Northrend, a much smaller and more resource-strapped collective waged a long, entrenched, uphill struggle. Originally springing from the tatters of Scourge-wracked Lordaeron and its few remaining sane paladins, the Argent Dawn were many things to many people: survivors, heretics, politically untenable... but most of all, a light in the darkness of one of Azeroth's most blighted and haunted lands, acting as a stopgap against the Scourge and ultimately surviving to spread its message to many corners of the world. That message was simple. It was a strident refusal to be consumed by the night and by the malevolant forces that threaten to stamp out the mortal races, from without and within, above all other loyalties and concerns. We were there in the Plaguelands when no daylight or green life remained, and no other hope lasted for stymying the tide of undeath. We were there in Kalimdor as it crawled with demons both summoned from elsewhere and of our world's own making. We were there at the Dark Portal when the Burning Legion made its move, marching to break and corrupt any mortal of any allegiance. We were there when Kel'thuzad advanced his plague-spilling ziggurats to the doorsteps of every one of your contented cities, bringing the fruits of our research and the healing of our faithful to your infected. We were there when Acherus loosed its unholy fury on our depleted sanctuary, thirsting after every drop of blood we hadn't already spilt for you, dear Azeroth, and your belovedly difficult people. The Crusade and the Ashen Verdict have brought changes, but we of the Old Dawn will remember, and we will be there. We will sing to our last breaths in the name of a new morning. Let my bones' striving sound this hymn of renewal, and my heart's yearning, an elegy for standard ardor. Light preserve us.Satterly22 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 This is driving me nuts. What the heck is this thing on the felsteed supposed to be? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Kayoss/WoWScrnShot_101912_115000.jpg Edit: That red circle thing below the neck.Wurk20 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Aralakh Company, new {A} PvE/RP Guild So, OOC first... Aralakh Company is a new RP/PvE alliance side guild on MG, and i do mean new... like still in diapers new, while we may be small we are dreaming big (for a starting guild) of hitting raiding in MoP, guild challenge dungeon runs and of course, guild RP story lines and events and who knows what else as we get more people and idea's flowing around. We are looking for RP'ers, raiders, Levelers, and everything in between as we grow and get ourselves out there. While the guild level may be low we do have a g-bank already expanding as fast as we can get it moving and free guild repairs, along with friendly (if odd) members and plenty of help if someone needs it. Contact any of us in game for questions or a invite, or even post up on here. IC intro below..down there some where, i could have sworn we brought.. oh wait, there it is.. "Brothers and Sisters of the alliance, for too long we have played by the rules, fighting our battles with our many foes like merchants battering in the market, only doing just enough to ensure we can secure our lands from their assaults, putting forth treaty as needed and holding both ourselves and our enemy to them, and for awhile it worked.... But no more! daily the threats to our various ways of life grow stronger, bolder, more numerous, where once our mercy might after a victory might have encouraged them to leave us in peace, now it only serves to give them time to strike at us HARDER AND STRONGER! Look at Theramore, once a symbol of the possibility of co-existence, now a smoldering crater from the ego of a man child mad with blood lust, and our leaders continue to push slowly towards the war they agree will come... To this i say no more, for every man, woman, or child who falls from the blades and mad desires of our many threats, ten of theirs should fall, for every city razed, two of theirs must fall, Horde, Twilight Cult, The Burning Legion, it matters not in the end, only that they learn the cost in blood for daring to unleash harm on our people. Thus i am putting out a call, a call to arms to any and all who wish to see the wrongs of their world righted in bloody vengeance, We will not be mercenaries to sell our blades, we will not be a troop to follow the orders of our increasingly distant leaders, we will be a mob, a war band, we will be the bringers of vengeance, we shall be Aralakh Company!"Adreld0 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Anyone have a way to fix TRP2 for Pandas? Yes, question has probably been asked before but I've not seen an answer, at the moment I use TRP2 on all my characters except my Panda in which I use MRP because everytime I load it up on my panda it errors out. I was just curious if anyone has found a fix or knows how to fix the issue by going into the code itself?Harpin0 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 5.1 Lion's Landing and Domination Point Video Rare Spawn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VWAfccRUDQ&feature=plcp Domination Point + Rare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnyZFs8iOs&feature=channel&list=UL Lion's Landing + 3 rares http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8eEOBCfF7U&feature=channel&list=UL Expect it to be unedited, and made by someone who has never done this thing before. So what does everyone think?Cladriah9 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 I want to LFR but... I can't. Still 6 ilvl points shy. /pouts I'd be greatly helped out if I could ditch my current trinkets. But I know not where to go, which heroics have upgrades or if they are on a faction list. Might anyone know? Oh, and Healer trinkets. I know my active spec is Shadow, but my gear is Holy. Hey... it allows me to NOT take 5 hours to kill a single quest mob.Shrilinda4 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 I just sold an epic helm for 30 gold. I meant to sell it for 30 k. Because I am insanely broke. Now my heart has shattered and it's back to praying people buy my ore and bars. ......I need a happy story, MG. Tell me happy stories.Hazzal33 Oct 19, 2012