Moon Guard

Nov 16, 2012 I really wanted to make a title 'Baby, I'll give you everything you need, but I don't think I need you.'Zhaø0 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Entry-geared WW monk looking for a home! Preferably 10 man, due to campus internet's inability to handle 25 man raids without lagging crazily. I would prefer late evening raid times; anywhere from 8PM to 1AM EST works for me. Fast learner, relatively new to content, and seeking to progress. Send Wyli a message in game if you'd like to know more! ~Alliance or Horde, can XFaction if needed and the guild seems to be a good fit.Wyli2 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 Awesome new WoW podcast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnjQCokOT4Q Can't wait to see the next one. Amazing commentary.Mellwynd0 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 @tia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfnRNTzyNw4Zhaø113 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 <Dungeons and Dragons> looking for more! Salutations, Moon Guard forums. I am Chinlin Z. Berag, often referred to as 'Bigchin' by most. I have been an avid player and DM of the popular PnP game D&D for eight years, and I've come to Moon Guard to try and incorporate D&D style roleplay into World of Warcraft. I've picked Moon Guard as the realm I want to do this because I've been playing on this realm since July 4th, 2007. The roleplay has albeit turned repetitive and stale over the course of a few years, though my D&D group always has something new to do. For those of you interested, I can provide some basic information as to what the guild will be like: We will use a heavily modified version of 4e (adapted for roleplay) in our campaigns. -Other DM's will be allowed to join and lead their own campaigns. --Officers will be selected by their knowledge of D&D and/or their enthusiasm for this type of roleplay. ---The guild alone is not a roleplay guild, rather a social forum for those wanting D&D roleplay; I will think of mass guild events in the future. ----And finally, there will be a schedule for adventures, mainly focusing on weekends or when everyone in a group can make an assigned date. The guild will be open to all players interested in D&D roleplay in WoW. I haven't worked out the exact mechanics of how I will be using D&D in WoW, save for rolling, storylines, etc. All the basic stuff is covered. In a weeks time or two I plan on running a preliminary adventure to test out what I think will be the preface of this guild, and it will most assuredly be fun! Thank you for reading. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or find me in game. See you soon!Bigchin2 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 @Morwen I drew you like one of them french girls. http://fav.me/d5l6je3Kelcyn10 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 [H] LF DPS for guild MV10 Thur (continuation) Battle Trance will be continuing MV10 Thursday, 8:00 - 11:00 Server Time. We are in need of 1-2 knowledgeable DPS. The first three bosses are already down. We will be starting on Spirit Kings and then beginning work on the final two. If interested, please reply here or whisper Lani, Lokrai, or Shaggatusks in game. *Note: We are also recruiting for our last permanent raid slot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794231219?page=1#0Lani17 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Hunting. (Short story) I actually wrote this awhile ago in response to a thread, I think, Unless I dreamed it.. OH WELL! This is set a short time after Theramore's bombing. Augidget stared out a small bush in the marshes of Dustwallow, directly at a squad of haggard, wounded and exhausted Horde Soldiers. Seven Orcs, a couple of Trolls and a Goblin. She had been hunting Horde almost continuously after the bomb had gone off and Jaina Proudmore had been rescued from the scene, this group she had been been toying with for nearly 5 hours straight. Leaving traps, bait, shots from the shadows, hits and runs. Never once revealing her presence for more then a second in each engagement. Each member of the squad at this point was tired, a couple of the Orcs had already fallen unconscious from Blood loss and exhaustion. And now she was ready for the coup de grace. The squad had decided to move into the thicker part of the swamps in hopes of cover and hiding from their assailant, but this had instead spelt their doom, in a short time the squad would trip a tiny wire, setting off the final trap. A large batch of Gnomish made electrocution grenades, designed to totally paralyze any beings caught in the blast radius. Augidget closed her eyes as she heard the sound of a metalic click, easily distinguishable from the usual sounds in the swamp, quickly followed by sizzling and screams from Orc and Troll alike. Augidget knew that the vast majority of the squad had fallen for her trap. Opening her eyes she looked at the fallen squad, all but three members were on the ground, groaning in pain and covered in painful burns, she took a single step out of the bush. With her left hand she draw a single edged serrated blade and flexing right hand the large metallic gauntlet covering it whirred to life, notifying the remaining three of her presence.Augídget2 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Searching for 3s partner. Warrior/Rdruid/?__? (Horde Side) Hello everyone! Cyrath here just to let people know I am looking for a 3s partner for me and ralgores 3s team. We are currently Resto druid / Fury warrior and would like to find something that compliments that like a hunter, or maybe another melee. The kind of player we are seeking is someone with a lot of arena experience already! Around 2k 3v3 experience at least! We'd also like the person to have full pvp gear and have T2 Wep, or a PvE normal/heroic wep. We use ventrillo and skype for arena so you will will need to have both those things! There are a lot of PvP addons that while not always needed, can give you a small edge in arena and or just help out your team in general like gladius ect.. We'd like it if you could have the current and upto-date pvp addons! Our goals: To go anywhere from 2k-2200 in this seasons 3v3. Also please be flexable with times, due to a large amount of raiding that me and ralgore do as well as managing our beloved guild we do not have a set time inwhich we would do 3s. Most of the time it will be when we are all on and are free. Please also have a 2s team to make sure you can gain all your conquest points incase we are unable to play that week, for example as of the 27th I will be having eye surgery and they say my recovery time will be 7-14 days inwhich I will be unable to see, so you might have to do 2s/5s/rbgs for those 2 weeks! Thanks for reading and if you are interested hit me up! Or if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again!Cyrath3 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Any Player run Events for 8th Ann.? Any Ingame player Run events for the 8th year anniversary?Dèl0 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 My achievement score keeps going up by 50 And I haven't really done anything to earn the points. I think my characters might have gained sentience.Ruor1 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 [Story] Do or Die (Critique wanted :U) This is a little bit shorter than the last one. Maybe it's a drabble? Idk. I took what you guys said to heart (I hope) from the last time and hopefully this one is a bit better. The flow felt better on tumblr. I feel it's maybe a bit jarring in some places but I'd like to hear what people think. As with the last thread, please cut into the writing as harshly as you like. :3 Here we go. ...Baenhoof11 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 [Transfer] Prot Warr looking for your guild! Greetings Moon Guard! Allow myself to introduce…myself. I am strongly considering both Alliance and Horde! In lieu of creating an ultra long and indepth post about who I am and what I do I wanted to create a “tank resume” for your viewing pleasure. Goals - To find a solid and stable guild based on friends and community with a passion to enjoy casual progression. - To have an option to engage in RP events (not specifically your guild, but I want to stay on RP/RPPvP servers) - To find a place where the guild players share a strong and passionate bond about playing Warcraft and would welcome a new member, a guild without existing cliques and alliances made internally. My Skills - Playing since Vanilla, tanking since early BC. - Consistently on time, and class knowledgeable. - Dedicated and focused. - Min/maxxer. Always working on the next enchant or gem to improve my play. - Team player, not focused on loot as much as I am the experience and enjoying the content. Loot will always be around. - Able to take and apply feedback accordingly. (I have played in top end raiding guilds, while I am not looking to be a part of something that intense and borderline verbally abusive, I am interested in people passionate about what they do) I am ONLY looking for two nights a week, 6-7 hours total. Although I am online much longer than that, I am not looking to raid more than specified. I am recently married and recently promoted with my career so dedicated time is limited. Please feel free to post here or whisper me in-game on Ravenholdt.Raijiin0 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 [H] RP-PvP<The Thalassian Awakening> ((Please note that the following guild recruitment contains IC views only. We love errybody)) "Outrageous! They dare to invade our home? They dare! We shall teach them to trespass here! Gather our warriors. Summon our rangers. We will attack the trolls and drive them from our forest so sternly they shall never dare encroach again." – Illucia 'Skarlit' Syer This land, OUR land has been overrun by races that do not belong here. This so called ‘Horde’ that we are allied with have caused us nothing but trouble. How dare they belittle us by letting us join their forces, acting as if our great race is a burden to their own. Orcs, trolls, goblins, taurens, humans, dwarves, gnomes, draenei, worgen, kaldorei; they are nothing but savages who have taken it upon themselves to ravage our beautiful homeland. But no longer! The Thalassian Awakening has taken a vow to follow in the great King Anasterian’s footsteps to once again lead these lands and our people to victory once more. The Sin’dorei are a great and powerful race with knowledge that knows no bounds, we gave those pesky humans the ability to learn our magic and what have they done with it?! THEY USE IT AGAINST US! We have joined their forces many a time but no more. We shall strike down any Alliance that cross our path, we shall defend our homeland until death do us part. We call upon you now brothers and sisters, to get up and fight for your homeland, to break away from this Horde. We call upon you to rebuild our city, to rebuild our people, our present and our future! THE TIME TO STAND IDLE IS AT AN END! WAKE AND ARISE TO YOUR CALLING SIN’DOREI! FOR THE GLORY OF QUEL’THALAS! --- The Thalassian Awakening is a new RP-PvP guild, currently accepting all classes and yes, we are an all Sin’dorei guild. The guild itself will be focusing on the advancement of the Sin’dorei people, protecting all of Quel’thalas and its inhabitants (Sin’dorei) while upholding the views and morals of King Anasterian. The guild is run in a medium to heavy military style, but we have our own special quirks to help make it different.Skarlit38 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Grand Marshal Maydie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzPlictRoK8 Still to this day my favorite WoW video. Absolutely beautiful and simple. He may not have been the best, but I love how the video was put together. Excellent times. I'd like everyone to watch it. And post your favorite WoW video. Edit - The Big Blue Dress Video here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqO7zEWu0W0 However I just came across these jewels.. I love them so much. Seeing them now, after watching Big Blue Dress that many years ago. He made more videos. This guy rocks. He really does. Don't be phased by the beginning. Watch it, in the order I put em in. You'll understand. 1st. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wczqgtz260Y 2nd. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrWp6HOUq8kAndry31 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Is this the future? Is this what we are fighting for? http://tinypic.com/r/jg3zpf/6 Background theme for the above pic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MzfDcAUkb8Shrilinda5 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Warlock Quest chain speculation Alright, lets have speculation on where It starts, and how we can get the book. For below. A quest from the chain involves us getting information from one of our demons Edit again: Which of your current demons would you get the information from?Cladriah31 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Warlocks United Liberation Federation Hey, My Name is Datocus Tinkertop, I was trained, By the Blood Mage Datocus Adele, who was she trained by? I was never privy to that Info mr/ms Nosey Pants. Remember what almost happened to Mr Nosey's nose? well MYOB, or Off your nose will be! any ways On December 10th I will Be hosting The WULF celebration! or Warlocks United Liberation Federation. alll Members of the Grand Alliance are invited! where is this grand festivity being held? well we shall vote do you preffer the warmth of Hellfire Peninsula? or the blue Skies of Nagrand? perhaps you would like the super hot location of Shadowmoon Valley? or last but not least the beautiful location of Stranglethorn's own Booty Bay? what will the events entail? welll Would you preffer a Fireworks extravaganza? a brew drinking contest? or a show of might in the Nagrand area/stranglethorn Area? Votes begin now for all options!Datocus6 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 HI Auctionarinos, Please take some advice Don't put things up in stacks of 1, especially if you are gonna post 5 pages of stacked in stacks of 1's . People will avoid buying stuff that is stacked only in stacks of 1 and will skip past the 5 pages of yours to the more expensive stacks of 20's Yes you will have people that don't know they are gold sinking when Buying your stacks of 1's But all in all they may be loosing money, But so are you. Also try to keep it to 5 stacks in the ah only 1-5 stacks of 20 should do you fine. when they are sold, put more up, at your leisure. Thanks all, Hope this helps on all your Auctioneering!Datocus73 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 @Regnatia STOP RAIDING AND RP WITH ME, DAMNIT.Battlemaiden0 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 At what point... ...Did our tabards begin showing on our profiles/forums again? I just noticed it, and I'm happier for it.Stax1 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 A bit of concern... (Prop 37.) Recently there was the whole voting thing, on different subjects, presidents, etc. One in particular that worries me was the Proposition pertaining to GMO labeling. (I don't think this is a "heated topic," but feel free to correct me. This isn't really a WoW/MG topic either, but... I'm more worried about peoples' health in general, especially the people I know here on MG. Anyway...) A lot of companies donated against the Proposition 37 in this state, and it just bugs me... why would they do this? Contrary to what they said, it would not cost them nor us much more in spending money. People have actually seen GMO-labeled products cost less than non-labeled products. Now, all in all this begs the question... If GMOs are so good for you, why doesn't the GMO industry want credit for them on food labels? For example... I don't want to link the study I found... images are a bit too gruesome. The study found that, when fed GMO corn and trace amounts of pesticide (the amount allowed for in the water supply,) all rats in the study developed enormous cancerous tumors, and 70%F/50%M of the population died prematurely. The companies act like it's a great gift and discovery, but is it really...? http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5781/companybranchlistingcro.jpg ^The companies crossed out in here donated money against GMO labeling. Sourced from this list: http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/California_Proposition_37,_Mandatory_Labeling_of_Genetically_Engineered_Food_%282012%29#Donors_2 If GMOs truly are bad for us, I think it's safe to say a few expletives right now. Thoughts?Melithiria20 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 19 Twinking Going back to it....I have farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to much gold, and nothing to do..So I'm gonna make a 19 twink guild, and we'll just duel, and hopefully get into arena sometime...Anyone down for that?! Probably not..Anowsar0 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Pandaren and the undead. How do we feel the Pandaren feel about the undead? put off? non nonchalant? or so as far to shun?Datocus29 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 WTB: replica wildheart shoulders, 4k please contact me here or COD them to Crooked if you're interested in selling. thankSvefn11 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Currently selling... Lerah's Ribsmasher No set-in-stone price, it'll certainly be far less then whatever the AH buyout prices are, though. Willing to negotiate and haggle. Especially haggle.Ferenold7 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 How do you Roleplay your worgen?? Hey there, this thread's only point is to gather perspectives on different Worgen roleplaying styles. I'll begin with my own: Angel/Angelus or Dr. Jekkel/Mr. Hyde: It's like they're two completely different people. Ravinsild is calm, intelligent, compassionate, good, loving, loyal, faithful, protective and all around gentle, nice guy. He has his dark moments, of course, but overall he's a rather sweet hearted "old man" that cares deeply for others and has great Empathy. The Beast, however, is like a force locked away within, clamoring to get out. Ravinsild is sometimes put in situations where this can get very intense, but he tries to cage the Beast as he does not have any real control over it. The Beast is a slavering animal that is unbridled fury, wrath incarnate, and the personifications of all beastly and primal instincts man has. It is lust unfettered, the avatar of violence, and cruel. It is a very dark beast, indeed. The dynamic can be exhausting, and I don't like to use "the beast" much because it loses its potency after having to cull the urges to rip apart everything nearby so I don't get killed IC, or go on an IC rampage. So it's really a last resort sort of deal. How do you like to go about with your worgen? Do you use the Worgen form as an anime transformation, or "Super Saiya-jin"? Does it happen to give you incredible strength and great feats? Do you use it as a form with minor perks, just the normal advantages like in the Genn Greymane story? Do you use it as your "default" form, finding your human form weak and pitiful? Are you an unknowing Worgen? Transforming once a month to wreak havoc and waking up with no memory of the previous night?Ravinsild22 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 [H]<Leap of Faith> needs Warlock/Spriest! Hello Moon Guardians! I am Manaclaw, Guild Master of <Leap of Faith>(25)! We're a casual Raiding/Pvp guild that wishes to progress through its raids at a laid back, but fair pace! ____________________________________________________________________________ We're currently recruiting for: Shadow Priest Warlock____________________________________________________________________________ [Raids: Fri/Sat 9 server time] If you're interested, please contact Manaclaw in game at whatever time you can catch me on! -All are welcome to join our guild, so don't be afraid to ask! :)Manaclaw2 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Hey Guys Hey guys Guys Gais Guess what? It's Thanksgiving http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0Noitora3 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 @Andry Do you even lift?Mavinas25 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 LF Heavy RPer. <(O.O)>Padewdew12 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 15, 2012 Best video game music? Bored, thought i'd start this. What's the Best VIDEO game music you know? So you know. Music you heard off a video game. None of that !@#$ bands put in it :P That's cheating. This is mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5rI2YG-nsPintero58 Nov 15, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 RP Topic: Worgen Packs Good evening, wonderful role players of Moon Guard. After having a back and forth debate that spanned over two hours with a close friend of mine, we've decided to bring the topic to others who might have any interesting input: Worgen packs. Since said friend and I have been consider since the release of Cata to bring our pack-like, non-feral role play to Moon Guard, we thought that some input from the community would be awesome! What do you think of people who role play feral worgen, or societies of non-feral worgen who operate in a pack-like structure? It is my own personal opinion that I don't see any harm in either of these forms of role play. I believe that both are very lore-valid and can be found in the Warcraft universe in one way or another. Feral Worgen RP I see that a lot of Alliance role players seem to stick their nose up at feral worgen RPers. I understand that many are frustrated because they assume that these people are trying to 'special snowflake' because "hurrr derrr mean worgen grrrrrrr awoooo" and they even assume these individuals are trying to god mod because "rawr powerful transformation and claws and teeth and stuff", which I honestly don't understand... That would make ALL worgen god modders, wouldn't it? Can't they all do that? The argument can be made that there are some Gilneans who also did not regain free will over their minds. According to the quests, YOU could be saved, but there is a large room for assumption that not ALL reacted to the antidote. Hostile worgen packs, such as Nightbane, Moonrage, or Terrowulf: these worgen are truly cursed, and do not have free will over their transformation - in fact, many of them are not cursed at all, but were gifts from Elune and have no human form.Pack RP Many make the argument that, despite being wolf-like creatures, that the Gilnean worgen are really PEOPLE at heart - but I think it's valid to say that ALL worgen have some animalistic instincts on some level. Otherwise this 'curse' really wouldn't be much of a curse at all, especially if they were simply people who could tranform into wolf-creatures with no consequence. The Bloodfang Pack: non-feral worgen, who act more as a tactile unit and a military force of the Alliance. But do they hunt their enemies like a pack of wolves might in the wild? Or are they trained solely on military tactics alone? There is a pack of worgen in Felwood, which I cannot recall the name of, but the quest giver there refers to her people as a pack - is this just a name given to a group of worgen? Do they actually have a pack-like structure, and would it be valid to assume that they do?============================================= Sorry if I'm missing any vital information, but a lot of my Alliance lore is pretty shabby. I simply thought this would be a good topic for debate and I'm genuinely interested in what everyone has to say.Meilyng33 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Mad at Myself. So, I just took a quiz today in my Linear Systems course (basically applying calculus and algebraic equations into solving electrical circuits). In particular, this quiz was over LaPlace transforms. Now luckily, I had a chart provided with me, so I was able to understand and work most of the problems from that quiz with a few bits of guesswork (for the last problem, I am HOPING I managed to get it right). Now, all I had to do was make an algebraic equation out of a graph provided, and create the LaPlace transform of it. Which I did! ...Except I had forgotten to add a 2 exponent to the bottom, and did not use a 1 when combining the top half of the answer. ESSENTIALLY: My answer: 10(-e^-2s - e^-4s + e^-6s)/s The CORRECT answer: 10(1 - e^-2s - e^-4s + e^-6s)/s^2 I am honestly hoping I don't get docked completely for that, as I'm in enough trouble for that course, and I don't think my parents will take too kindly to having to pay for another course AGAIN. Mainly mad that I rushed myself enough to not catch that mistake. ANYWAYS. Let's talk about times you got mad at yourself for not catching mistakes you made after the fact.Briswald6 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 WTS Sulfuron hammer Just finished crafting another one of these damned hammers, hoping to sell it soon. post offers here or mail/whisper me in-game if interested.Ávenger0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Stolen identity? How many other WoW players have the same name as you? I was bored and decided to hop on to see if the servers are up between paying my xbox and netflix. I then decided to search the armory for myself and found out, I am the only one with this name. It is a Navajo name very dear to me. My guildies then did the same thing and found out that their name was not so original! So, Moon Guard, is your name original, or is their someone out there using your name right now?Wajinae60 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Hello Moonguard I was wondering, if anyone is running a rated battleground team on the alliance side. If so please let me know!Syssari2 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Any regular Dwarf RPs going on? Hullo, I'm not looking to join a guild or anything but I'd love to get back into RPing and I love RPing in a dwarf setting. Are there any regular Dwarfish RPs going on that I could get my character involved in? Feel free to hit me up in game! :) MintMint1 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Moral Greyness vs Light/Dark (5.1 spoilers) Because apparently you all are too cool for the story forums. ...Noitora0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 [H] LF 3's - Ret Paladin. I'll leave it short and sweet. Looking for two people to do 3's with. Willing to try things, but the goal is to at least break 1800 and past that potentially. If you're interested pst me on Azruis, Valk or Aheon. ThanksValkrian3 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 [Fan Fiction] Bearing the Cold Zekeal didn't know what to expect as he entered the library. The slight kaldorei man had been merely an image when he first appeared before Zeke, days ago, but there was an undeniable presence to him even then. Now, in their first meeting face to face, the elf looked him over, as a thin blue beam ran up and down Zeke. The elf's faced twisted with concentration. "Hmm." Zeke could not hold back his curiousity. "What is it Zed? Did you find something wrong?" The elf shook his head. "Not quite, but I would like to run a few more tests. Take note of some environmental factors." "What do you mean by that?" Suddenly, the elf vanished from sight, and Zekeal found himself in what could have been called a cell, though it was fairly well lit and there were no bars. Suddenly, another image of Zeddi appeared, as the heat in the room began to increase. As Zeke swiped a hand through the image, he asked it, "What's going on in here?" "I am taking note of your responses to extreme heat and cold. Do not worry, I will stop the process before too much damage is done." If Zekeal hadn't known that it was only an image, he may have lashed out at it. Instead, he began to take his clothing off, until he was down to his undergarments. However, as the clothes were tossed away, jets of fire shot from the walls, burning them away. After a time, the heat stopped, and Zeke began to regret his decision to remove his clothing. The temperature plummeted to well below freezing, and he began to shake and shiver like never before. Before it was too late, he realized the obvious, he needed to change. He needed to brave through the cold. And so he feel onto his hands, his form beginning to bulge as fur erupted from his skin, and he became a bear. And then, the cold stop. Zeddi walked into the room. "You performed admirably," he said. Zekeal was almost overcome with rage, but instead he simply sat before the elven mage. He transformed back into his regular self, as Zeddi tossed him a bundle of new clothes. "Clean yourself up. If you intend on spending more time around here, you had better dress appropriately."Rofaldo7 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 @ Zhao - err nevermind?maybe I will whisperu You taught me well. Edit: smiley changed into clarifying statement. This was actually an achievement for me as a warrior, but only one I could achieve because he did genuinely help me become a better warrior. And I doubt this will happen again any time soon. Edit edit: I was just excited because it seemed pretty cool. I think this came off as smug and rude, and as a friend pointed out to me, would be better suited to whispers. I've just never spoken to you outside the forums, but since my healer claims to know you (or at least fear you) I prolly should have just seeked you out. Now this will sink into obscurity I guess.Standhaft3 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 My Encounter with a Gilnean champion My companions and I were quite frightened until we remembered the worgen weakness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6L9pG_E6oRiodrian6 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 They call him Dovahkat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrE-4enmJT8&feature=relmfu This made me laugh so hard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE9DuZpFrYM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7QZPw04Ks Is my all time favorite. I honestly can't stop laughing, and spam watch it.Andry19 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 well that was annoying... (dato's rogue here) Qued for Sethek halls? like specifically, What do i get instead? Underbog... took the debuff they won't miss me. prolly was a bad group anyways considering the healer ran into the room and pulled everything...Hazel0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Good Music Thread Can anybody hook me up with some chill music. I like electronic/rock/chillwave/BDSM music anything just gimme pls :}Creepshøw0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 The stupidest lore question ever asked Is there any lore reason backing why blood elves can't have black hair? I understand there's reasoning for the green eyes, but I can never find anything about the hair. I'd never have it described as black in my profile, but I might drop in conversation that the natural color is black. I'd consider it that my toon has her hair always colored for some reason or another. (To match armor mostly.) So is there any reason?Sveltanie19 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 [H-RP] The Ashborn Coalition The Ashborn Coalition is now recruiting! A decade ago the Scourge ripped through our lands and tore Silvermoon apart. Many were lost during the Invasion, and none of us escaped from it unscathed or without loss. In numbers we are certainly weakened, a shadow of what we once were, but the Sin'dorei have never truly been lost. The symbol of the phoenix embodies us. From the ashes we shall rise again! Once weakened, the embers shall smoulder and ignite once more. Today our enemy is a different one. Apathy! We have forgotten who we are and forgotten our pride. We let ourselves be manipulated and thrown into the war machine by an underserving, warmongering brute. It is time for the Sin'dorei to bolster ourselves, and not to stand apart, but to stand at the forefront. If you wish to aid your brothers and sisters, to make this great nation a beacon of culture and civilization once again, your place is with us. If you would see the Sin'dorei rule and take the place of a belligerent savage, seek out the Ashborn Coalition and join our cause. For Quel'thalas! For the Horde! ---- Though years in planning, this is a newly implemented para-military initiative funded by Silvermoon. The Ashborn Coalition was named after its first commander- a Sin'dorei magister and hero of the Third War- Lord Daechir Ashborn. With the recent and unfortunate death of Lord Ashborn, the Coalition has finally been put into effect under the leadership of his son, Lord Khorias Dawnshield. The Coalition is a joint effort between the Blood Knight Order, the Silvermoon Magistry, and the Farstriders, with the goal of strengthening the Sin'dorei and establishing a presence on various fronts. It is the Ashborn's objective to locate and secure whatever resources, knowledge, and power they can for the Sin'dorei, though also to improve relations with other races and the Horde at large. All members of the Horde are welcome and encouraged to contribute. Our end game? The Horde unified and the Alliance enfeebled. ----- Contact Website: http://ashborn.shivtr.com Officers: Khorias, Fenuviel, Faldorus, Sendatzen *Advertisement written by Fenuviel but posted by Khorias because.Khorias74 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 So this is apparently a thing. Baenhoof knows what I'm talking about. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddyp0DU1M1roeliao1_1280.png http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddyp0DU1M1roeliao2_1280.png http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddyp0DU1M1roeliao3_1280.png http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddyp0DU1M1roeliao4_1280.png To give some context: "Being able to speak Demonic has its advantages. (I switched to Dark Apotheosis form to listen to Levixus’s yelling atop Auchindoun.)"Ruor18 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 WTB TCG Mount Feldrake 2x or 1x Add me if you can come to Moon Guard or are on Moon Guard and want to discuss prices. I'm looking to buy them at around 120k-200k price negotiable. Freezo#1662Duskbourne0 Nov 14, 2012