Moon Guard

Oct 14, 2012 Blizzard panel at comic con ... ... Should check out the site as there is a picture of Galakrond on there from: http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/2012-new-york-comic-con-blizzard-entertainment-publishing-panel-live-blog-video Edited to be neater o:Vicara10 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 So, where's my tabard? Despite logging out and relogging to ensure I was wearing it, my tabard seems to have gone on vacation on the armory. Has anyone else had this issue? xDAuramis21 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 I must apologize. The past six months of my life have undoutbedly been the worst of my life. In those six months I have lost the one and only love of my life, I left a great paying job for the wrong reasons and that's just the beginning. I've had so many other things happen that they've taken their toll and because of that my attitude and health have suffered. It got a point where I can actually remember three or four separate times telling myself, "If one more thing happens? I'm done." We all, at some point in our lives, get to that point and I've had the displeasure of being there more than once. Several times, even. I've done everything I can for everyone I could in my family but have come to find out that even they are unreliable and will only do something for someone if it's in their best interests. And that's it. Even just typing this kinda brings tears to my eyes because it forces me to face the cold, hard reality of being alone and jobless in a place that I'm not quite happy in. And while being the type of person that never relents on his opinion or stance, I know when I've been an !@#$%^- and in the wrong. And lately I've been that way. And so from the bottom of my heart and in the most sincere way I can muster, I apologize and say that I am sorry. I'm sorry for my negative attitude towards some of you, I'm sorry to my guild for my lack of focus and leadership and I'm sorry to my friends for seeming disconnected and distant. I've allowed the wrong people in at the wrong times and starting tonight intend to recover the person I was because in whole he was a much better person than I am now. In every single way and on any given day. So once again, I am sorry. And I apologize. I thank anyone for reading this and I feel for those in a similar position at this time or have been or ever will be.Darohn26 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Cloudy with a chance of Rares (ooc) Greetings pet enthusiasts of Moon Guard and Welcome to Cloudy with a chance of Rares! I come to you seeking and offering aid in the hunt for those rare and hard to find combat pets. I don’t know about you but I’m tired of flying out to Tanaris or Stranglethorn just to check the weather. It is also annoying to have to log onto an alt you may have parked out there to check the weather. This is where you come in. Next time you log in join my channel. /join forecast This channel is intended to help folks see what the weather is like in other zones. Just give a shout out in the channel and if someone is in or near the zone they can provide the forecast for you. This makes those weather dependent rare catches a little bit easier for all. Keep in mind however that this channel can be used to track down more than just the weather. You can chat about stats on a sweet rare you may have found, ask advice on where to find certain pets and more! P.S. I am Starting this Horde side but Alliance feel free to make a channel of your own.Elieta0 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Yu'lon. I don't know. If you've ever read the Eragon books / seen the movie? You'll maybe understand why she reminded me so much of Saphira. :x Right down to calling her rider 'little one' and even the voice is similar to the one they used for her in the movie.Darohn8 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 A slight worry With MoP out, is anything going to happen to the Cata gear on the Justice vendor? Is it just going to sit at the back, or are we going to get an entierly new vendor?Ediandra1 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 [IC - Paranormal] The sun barely peeked over the calm sea waters; it slowly pushed the night sky out of view causing an eerie twilight. Thick fog poured from the mouths of hidden caverns and rolled between the mangled trees to blanket the jungle floors of northern Stranglethorn Vale. Elongated spectral claws crept amidst the impervious mist as if it were reaching outward. The tropical forest was oddly silent with the exception of the occasional tree stir and the echoing cry of a newborn babe. The peculiar fog was traveling further northwest toward the sea. As it slithered over, the waters crackled and froze leaving a path of ice to the beaches of Westfall. A band of murlocs skittered across the polluted coast and suddenly halted in their webbed-footsteps, examining the area around them with alert. Frost touched them before the familiar murloc battle cry could be shouted. Each one’s slimy skin iced-over and one by one they toppled with a thud. As the fog crawled from the tide ghostly tendrils immerged, forming sharp edges and billowing into a lofty column. It was a wraith that outstretches its ghoulish arms and let forth an echoing shout. The vapors swirled around it, shrouding its form and the area as the wraith began to slowly wander. It was not even an hour since the spectral had started its quest when it happened upon a bumpkin wearing a Defias mask. The man had been posted to guard The Deadmines. His feet were propped and crossed on a table, hands folded in his lap as he snoozed. His red disguise gently waved with each soft snore. With ease the wraith pushed its extended fingers into the man’s nostrils, which allowed its specter form to seep into the unknowing man’s consciousness. The process was slow at first, but as soon as the wraith had hold of him the apparition was sucked into the body like a vacuum. All at once the smog was cleared. The man’s eyes opened wide and he jumped up, stretching his limbs in contorted shapes and positions. He pulled his mask down, revealing a smashed, unattractive face complete with scars and missing teeth. The body was young there was no doubt about that, but it was worn by a foolhardy dolt. He cleared his throat and rubbed his eyes. “I am…” He began, testing his new voice. “I am Maxwell Foxworthe.” There was a lisp that made Maxwell frown as he collected himself. But, he straightened his back and immediately set forth once he became accustomed to his new form. “I am Maxwell Foxworthe and I am on a great mission,” he repeated under his breath with a Gilnean accent while he found the shabby dirt road that led to Sentinel Hill.Systar19 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 What will the Brawler's Guild announce you as So in 5.1 there will be a PvE gladiator-style arena where you will be pitted against monsters and mobs. I am extremely excited for this because while I like pvp, it's never been something I really enjoy sinking my teeth into. So I have two questions (and a terrible reference) for you guys. 1) You gotta have a cheesy ring name that will sell tickets. Think pro wrestler. What will your stage name be? 2) Will you take the Brawler's Guild IC? I haven't finished thinking up Baen's ring name but it'll probably be something like THE BAEN TRAIN or similar. This is a difficult decision. And because I promised- His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs, But he keeps on forgetting what he practised hard, The whole crowd goes so loud He lifts his sword, but his strength just won't allow He's choking how, everybody's joking now The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!Baenhoof59 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Suggestions for Grinning Skull We are wondering what suggestions you have as a community for Grinning Skull. What would you like to see added? It can be from vendors to other things. Please leave suggestions below since it'll help us greatly to figure out what to do in the future.Kelmia55 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Wandering Isle questions. Well, while there is lore about Shen-zin Su himself, what was built upon him is a mystery to me. Here's some questions I have: How many pandaren were on the Isle before the whole ship-crashy-thingy? Where did Huo, Shu, Wugou, and Dafeng come from? How come Hozen are there but not Jinyu?Hohenzollern0 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Having some trouble picking a race and class I would like to clarify that I do have higher level characters, ones that I would be leveling, the only reason i am posting on this one is that I would not want my real characters to be exposed. So, I really would love to join the server. I found out two classes. Here is my combo: _______Priest (alliance) _______Monk (alliance) I was thinking Pandaren if priest and any race for monk. Problem is I cant choose whether between Monk or priest. I tried them both and loved them both. Please help. Also help me choose a Race for a Monk. Thanks everyone!Assaelsia25 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 @ any albinos on MG Hello. I'm an albino. Growing up, my mother never really let me stay outside too long because of the whole sunburn bit and thanks to my vision problems (most albinos have them. A good bit of it can be corrected but I was lucky enough to have my retinas and optical nerves undeveloped like they should be.) I never got to play much in the way of sports. In fact, my depth perception is downright crap. Dealing with this sort of case kept me indoors and I found myself gaming. Quite a bit. It was my escape. My refuge. A good way to kill time, blow off steam, and have some fun. Even with this however I found myself having issues. Even now, being 28, I can't sit any further than 2 inches from the screen or else I can't see diddly. Somehow though I manage. And though I'm not as great at the games as I'd like to be or possibly could be, I rather enjoy them and have grown a deep passion for gaming. I was curious if there were any other albinos on the server, or even anyone with severe eye sight issues, who find themselves having a difficult time with gaming in general? Like I said, I sit very close to my screen and have a few addons to increase the size of certain things in-game. How do you deal with it?Oberic18 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Touch of the Sha ((RP Story)) ((I wanted to experiment with a story outlining how a minor Sha attack (not possession!) might feel to the character experiencing it! Also it helps build a character background. Hope you enjoy! :) )) Alleriel moved fitfully in her sleep, her face slipping into a frown as she tossed and turned in her bedroll. She lay on the open ground of the Krasarang Wilds, the beautiful stars of Pandaria glimmering over her head. The day had been spent making contact with the locals and learning more of their culture. It had been filled with many long treks across the beautiful landscape, and Alleriel had been glad to finally find a place to rest. As she slipped into a deeper, troubled slumber, the Sha began its attack on her powerfully focused mind. She dreamed, and in her dream, she remembered a time several years past... ********************* The corridor was long and dark, with only a few magical lanterns to light the way now. Once it had been bathed in illumination, the bright lights showing off the beautiful tapestries lining the walls and the plush furnishings that had been placed in alcoves along the way. Now though, the estate had fallen on hard times. With the fall of the Sunwell, the Quel'dorei had suffered terribly, both in lives lost and in the loss of the magic that sustained them all. Although Alleriel knew the hallway in which she found herself, it was hard to believe that only a few months before it had been a proud representation of House Dawnflame's power. Built in an area of Silvermoon City that had more open spaces, the manor house was connected directly with the great wall that had encircled the city. During the Scourge invasion, it had been a near thing that Alleriel's betrothed, Lenius, had been able to lead his servants and people to the ships that House Sunhaven had prepared to flee the hordes of undead. Thanks to the quick thinking of all involved, many lives had been spared that otherwise would have been lost. By the looks of things now though, the lives that had been saved had only been consigned to a slow death rather than the swift destruction that the Scourge had promised. Over the previous months, the members of House Dawnflame had slowly sunken into the grip of the Thirst that all of them keenly felt after the Sunwell's loss. Although Alleriel had done all she could for Lenius's people, there was little she could do other than try and teach them the new ways of the Sin'dorei in the hopes that they would be able to control themselves. It had been hard, becoming Sin'dorei and following the new methods the Prince had shown them. It had caused a schism, and many Quel'dorei had left Quel'Thalas forever as a result. Alleriel's own parents had been amongst the exiled, and try as she might she still missed them dearly, especially now given what she saw. She took a few hesitant steps down the hallway, her finely made dress shifting with the movements of her body. The dress, and its wearer, had seen better days. It marked her as a Magistrix, but the weary expression on her face, the loose threads on the garment, and the locks of her golden hair that had escaped their bindings all pointed towards many long, sleepless nights as the new Scion of House Sunhaven tried to cope with the disaster that had befallen her people. As she began to move, Alleriel saw that the situation in House Dawnflame's estate was worse than she had remembered during her last visit. The alcoves had not been dusted or cleaned in many days, the magical brooms and other arcane devices that would normally handle such tasks having fallen silent and dead. Alleriel grimly continued on down the hallway, trying to put the implications of the missing items out of her mind. She exited the corridor to find herself striding across a raised platform with a balcony overlooking a grand entrance hall down below. What would normally have been glowing chandeliers now hung dull and almost light-less, their magic drained and never renewed. Alleriel also tried to ignore this ill omen, picking up her pace and passing the top of the grand staircase that would have lead down to the entry hall below. Ahead of her another corridor opened, winding into the darkness of the estate and leading her towards her destination. Somehow, she already knew what she would find, as if she had been here before.Alleriel3 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Your Visions for Your Character's Future. In the spirit of all the constructive / interesting / civil threads that have seemed to pop up lately (it's not just me, right?) I figured I would ask you guys something that I've recently thinking about with Shennae. Playing such a (relatively) young character is frustrating at times cause jeez I jut want her to be all grown-up and wise now and then! I'm sure most of you have come across this at one point-- where you have to discipline yourself to stay IC because you just have so many plans for your toons in the future and you want to RP them out all right this instant! Let's indulge, why don't we, and get it all out of our systems... ... In the future I would like to see Shennae become more even-keeled. So far, her youth, history and other personality traits have made giving her such a temperament kind of a long shot (at least as far as maintaining realism goes). I have this vision of her as a maternal, protective type; a voice for the voiceless. Extremely empathetic and nurturing. I would also like her to gain a bit more inward strength and backbone, as she currently has little faith in her ability to make decisions in the best interest of others, which leads her to follow the 'leader' about like a sheep. I would also like to see Shennae become more combative and just downright badarse. At the moment she's just a simple country girl who sticks to domestic tasks despite her prowess at hunting. I have some idea of how I want to pull this off-- it would involve drawing strongly on her 'mama bear' side, where despite her general meekness she is motivated to take courageous, decisive and even rash or self-endangering action for the sake of those in need of her aid. Shennae is quite uneducated and weak intellectually, but I don't really want for this to change. Playing her as an unintellectual character allows for me to make her very common-sensical. She's very viscerally engaged and grounded in the world around her. I want her to remain very adept and clever in the practical sense (ie combat, hunting, socially) but I just cant and don't want to see her become the 'thinking' sort. Not sure how her impressionability and naivety will make this possible as of yet since she is willing to behave however those she holds dear want her to behave. I figure at one time she will come to a flashpoint, perhaps a series of them, where she finds it necessary to become her own person and question the thoughts of others a bit more, rather than assuming that everyone around her knows better than she does what is going on. EDIT: Oh! And morally, politically, etc. I want her to be stubbornly anachronistic, just stupidly stubborn. Her kind is a dying breed, those who uphold the old, quasi-chivalric values of the past in the face of a rapidly changing world. I never want to see her cede to more practical, self-serving ways, and to nurture and defend those like her. More than likely the woes of the future will drive her to regress even further back in this sense, to the point at which all she champions is the living of a harmonious, simple and happy life. Undoubtedly she will become a staunch defender of the culture in which she grew up and maintain the right of those in the Order of the Orchid to live a simple, isolationist existence frozen in time.Shennae18 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 TRP2 and MRP usable together. (And FlagRSP) Quoted from the description on Curse: "Total RP 2 is now compatible with any add-on using the MarySue Protocol (latest version of MyRoleplay and FlagRSP)" I'm logged in right now using both. This is great. (I know this might be old news to a lot of you but I'm just letting the people who don't pay attention to this kinda thing know.)Purius8 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Have we seen any Sha corrupted Mogu? Given how the Sha work...and from what we've seen of the Mogu... Well indulge me a moment. This is a race whos mandate is fear, pain, anger, and spite. Who double cross and betray their own kind with zeal unless they are sufficently brought low by fear or pain by another. Why are these guys not neck deep in Sha? Even the August Celestials ended up effected in some places, and one of the beings was apparently the physical manifestation of hope. If pure hope isn't immune, why are the Mogu?Nixalegos1 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Roleplaying with the Sha So, as we all know by know, the Sha were created when the Titans killed an Old God and he was such a jerk that he left these things behind. But I was curious if anyone has really gotten into Roleplaying with the Sha overall. I know that after looking at the Warlock tier (Sha Skin is the name) and the recently released facts about 5.1 with Garrosh trying to control Sha energy, I just get more interested. Even the more powerful raid items are Sha flavored with Wrathion's Sha gem being used in them. So I suppose I was mainly wondering if anyone had IC tried getting their character more involved with the Sha as weapon or making use of them as has been shown. Or if any Old God type cultists are showing an interest. Know several people have already taken to studying amber.Rolashen12 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Have a DMC Caster Trinket for sale Cheapest on server, 50k, hit me up on here or in game, on all nightYodahz2 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 5.1 PTR: Bizmo's Brawlpub. (Brawler's Guild) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KCY9d-QCoyY Located in the Deeprun Tram.Finaj12 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 "UMad Brew" --A laugh for friends This entertained the hell out of me in gchat today while some butt-hurt troll attempted to mount spam me for some slight caused last week when I asked them to please not duel in the middle of an RP event...so I figured I'd share the humor with all of you lovely people, in hopes of generating a laugh or two. Introducing Duskhowl's Patented New BREW! Made from the rage tears of only the most furious bridge-dwelling trolls, fermented in a specially sealed container amidst the most volatile of forum wars....then aged to perfection in the festering subbasements of MemeBase. I call it "UMad Brew!" Mmmmmm....Tastes of nerd-rage. So yeah. I figured I'd share the laughs with people. And the Brew. Have some, the first one's on the house! :}Duskhowl5 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 WTT gold on Skywall for Gold on Moon Guard Hi! I used to play on a little realm by the name of Skywall. One of my character there that I no longer play has 45,000 gold in his bags that I can't get unless I pay $25 to transfer. Maybe someone is in a similar situation? I'm willing to give you 45,000 gold on Skywall for 40,000 gold on This realm (moon guard) You can contact me in game at anytime. ThanksDrfgt0 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 To Rise Once More [RP Event Tonight] Pinned to all the major cities within the Alliance (even those in Pandaria) were fliers of tasteful design. Written in fresh black ink with elegant script, they were posted to be noticed by those walking by. ... Venita stepped back after the last note was posted. Her blue eyes admired what was written. Sure, she felt rusty, but this was the first time in so many years she had the confidence to come forward in the public eye and go back to her life's work. This time around, no one was going to stop her and the opening of Pandaria meant much more than anyone could guess. This was the start to something beautiful and new in her life. All of this would bring glory and honor back to the name Salvation. Above all, this would be the moment she could help bring the shine back to the great Alliance that she felt had been long lost. --- OOC Hi. Salvation is hosting an event tonight to invite friends new and old to come out and hear the message of plans we have in motion for future server events. Over the course of the next week, you are going to see at least three new open server events to promote the importance of tonight's message, a working solution to problems we (as characters) face on Azeroth and also bring something fun to enjoy when the serious have been too much. If you are guildless and interested, this could also serve as your introduction to the guild. If you are a smaller guild looking to partner up with another, this might be good for you to come to as well. Everyone stands to benefit from either tonight's event or the events to come next week. Regardless, hope to see you guys out there and I will be using this thread to update the RP that will lead into the events to come. Yes, welcomed to response ICly here as well and ask questions too. Event information (again): October 12th, 2012 7PM server (Should be about an hour long) Ironforge in the Hall of Explorers \o/Venita11 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 <Rude and Not Ginger> LF Resto Druid <Rude and Not Ginger>(25) is looking for a restoration druid to round out our 10 man raiding team. We will be a casual-progressive raid group, with pushes into heroic modes. We are hoping to start raiding on Tuesday, October 30th. Admittedly a late start, but we also understand people have lives. We will be pushing progression however, even with our late start. Our raid times will be Mon/Tues/Wed, 8:30PM CST to 12:30AM CST. Again, we are looking for a restoration druid. Given the fact we are not starting to raid for a little over 2 weeks, if you can get level cap and geared in that time, then we'll still possibly take you! Other stuff: -Must have vent. -Must have previous, nonLFR raiding experience. -Must know how to play your class/spec. -Must know how to gem and enchant properly. If you have any questions, feel free to send an in-game mail, or whisper, myself, Crugglez, or Lityana.Crugglez1 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Any BC RP guilds on this server I've heard that you can find any kind of roleplaying guild on either this server or WRA, and I was wondering if there were any BC themed guilds on this server.Sty25 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Plot Armor Hello, fellow Moon Guardians. I am currently doing a storyline within my guild, and I must admit running them is something new for me, though it's been enjoyable so far. That being said, I would like to know what are your opinions regarding Plot Armor in these kind of situations. Do you view it as weak storytelling? Useful to further up the plot?Varill3 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 WTS Scarlet Chestpiece So guys, remember how Blizzard in their infinate wisdom removed the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade Yeah, they also took out the drops for the old BoE things. Luckily for you scarlet RPers, I got dis Scarlet Chestpiece for ya'll. Leave a reply here if your interested, we can use the neutral AH if any Alliance people want it.Kaufmann2 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Question on Pandaren and language. Would it be realistic for a Pandaren from Pandaria to not know Common/Orcish? For the sake of gameplay they seem to understand everything, but they do have the Pandaren language... Just wandering, if the game was really immersive(sp?) I'd imagine only a few Pandaren would know common/orcish or use magic to understand different languages. I ask because my Pandaren is from Pandaria, so I'd imagine his common is either really horrid or he knows none.Vulpe8 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Look for ideas! (Gnome character stuff) As a future gnome (and I should be getting the money to do that soon..), I am pondering a character concept for myself, and this is what I got so far: The young is going to be on the younger side, though most certainly not a child. He enjoys the direction that the gnomes have been taking. He enjoys the assertion of trying to actively combat the evil in Gnomeregan with programs such as Operation: Gnomeregan and S.A.F.E. (aka, the G-team). He also enjoys how gnomes have been able to cultivate, with their allies, accomplishment such as tanks, new boats, and flying machines in such numbers that have never been done before. He also realizes that the Horde, at it's roots and at it's leadership, is a corrupt organization, housing one of the greatest, most wasteful evils known to the world... goblins. Anyway, he loves Mekkatorque. However, he also feels that their democratic society is becoming too dependent on the Mekkatorque. His time in office is eventually going to end, and the gnomish people will need leadership once more, and he fears that, without Mekkatorque, many will not know what to do. He aspires to, one day, be the man to lead his people, and when the time has come, step down and continue to let younger generations bring innovation and change to the gnomish culture. For a too long don't read version of what I said, I can say my gnome is ambitious, fearful of a dependence on Mekkatorque (though still highly respects him), and aspires to one day be elected to the position of High Tinker. I fear it sounds a little arrogant, but at the same time, I've never heard of anyone doing this before. What are some of your thoughts on this? I'd love to bounce ideas around... I don't even have a name for him yet.Lynox8 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Scenarios of 5.1 So a list of Scenarios were datamined. These scenario's are! 1. A little Patience-Help Varian build a base. 2. High Seas Scenario-basic naval combat 3. Krasarang Wilds- fight the Alliance base! 4. Black Temple- investigate the happenings of The Black Harvest 5. Vol'jin ambush scenario- escort Vol'jin, leading to the final step of defending from Kor'kron ambushers. Waitwut...that's rather awkward.Skullcrusha33 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 What happend to all the RP? Is everyone RPing in Pandaria or something? O.oQueliradri6 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Tronei streamin'! The quality isn't good due to using free version of XSplit, but if you care to drop by, here's a link. http://www.twitch.tv/troneiTronei2 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 5.1 ptr I am on ptr, and omg RP pvpers are gonna love this patch so much potential. Also I found Warlord Bloodhilt, and Jorn Skyseeker here. will update with more info as I can. Also for those were concenred about Twinbraid in barrens I found him as High Marshal TwinbraidCladriah0 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 5.1: the return to the Black Temple(Spoilers) I think this deserves it's own thread, as it's the first time we'll be returning to Outland in years. Black Temple will be a Scenario next patch and will involve Akama. Scenario map: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/#image=51scenarios:3 Scenario Steps •Enter the Black Temple - Avoid the guards and enter the Sanctuary of Shadows. •Search for Evidence of the Council's Presence - Find proof that the Council of the Black Harvest came to the temple. •Follow Akama to the Shrine of Lost Souls •Uncover the Council's Plan - Investigate the Reliquary of Souls. •Defeat the Essence of Order - Claim the soul crystal left behind by the Council of the Black Harvest. •Survive the Demonic Invasion - Fight off the demons unleashed by the Reliquary and return to Akama in the Halls of Anguish. •Purge or Plunder - Choose to save Akama's men in the Halls of Anguish or plunder the Den of Mortal delights in the chaos. •Head to the Temple Summit - Take the Empowered Soulcore to the Temple Summit. Dialogue: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/october/crystal.jpg There is also an object called the "Eye of the Storm." It is currently in red text and states "This Naaru crystal contains immense power." It is related, but it is still uncertain what it's purpose is. Thoughts/Tin-foil Hat theories?Finaj55 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 [H]<Undaunted> last slots for 10m progression <Undaunted> is a level 23 and rising 10 man progression raiding guild looking to fill our core group for normal to heroic content. We are currently in need of two healers (preferably mistweaver/shaman/druid) but willing to work with those interested, and one ranged caster dps. General recruitment outside of these parameters is also welcome, please feel free to message/mail me in game for further details. Raid times include: Wednesday/Thursday 9 p.m. server- 12 p.m. server Moon Guard-US What can you expect from this guild? All raid ready members have access to a plethora of goods and services including: Free repairs, gems, enchants for their current sets, excess raw material for individual crafting, consumables, and more. We are a community involved in helping you progress every aspect of this game to the next level in organized and PvE and PvP. <Undaunted> is dedicated to providing those looking for a place to call home with a welcoming embrace and guarantee of satisfaction. Moon Guard, as many may know, is also a hub for organized role play and rp-pvp, we have no tolerance for those that do not respect the virtue of others (trolling) and seek to promote the community around us with our actions in a mature way. If there are any questions left open or unsatisfied, please feel free to post here, or message me in game. If I am not available via whisper/forum, a in-game mail or officer I am sure can be found, thank you for your time and hopefully be seeing you soon.Herritic1 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 What's your favorite thing about fall? I really like the spices they start putting in food. I especially love pumpkin bread, nutmeg and cinnamon desserts and chai tea.Elivina45 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Your Character: Pandaren are... Server restart! Let us discuss things to discuss. What does your character think of Pandaren so far?Aestiàh35 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Home. It was raining in Lordaeron, as was the usual. The cold fog and muffled lanterns lining the roads did more to make a cold yellow haze along the road than to actually light it. Figures marched up and down the old cobblestone lanes; the Deathguard, as always, as was the errant lackey or newly-risen lost in a world that, at once, likely mirrored the internal strife of that confusing second birth and the treatment they'd receive until their bodies ceased moving. To Ephraim Carrowell, it was a troubling prospect in the form of a life-threatening trip he made daily as well as a challenge to overcome. Sneaking past them had been easy at first, but then his form was prone to be made visible in the way of water droplets cascading down an empty outline of his shaven head. The first time was a simple arrest at least, but subsequent trips had yielded unassuming "Wanted" posters. Where flight had once been a simple matter, they knew all too well the silhouette of unfamiliar magic carpets gliding into Deathknell. To the Mage's credit for persistence, he'd left off the count at twelve. Thirteen would be a waste of good fabric, but possibly lucky. It was a risk he didn't want to take when there was so much urgency and necessity to his nightly journeys. He was getting good at climbing, and it took him the better part of an hour to muscle over the artificial mountains of rubble, native stone and countless tons of soil built up around the once-lovely town. They didn't want him disturbing the dead, they said. There was urgent work going on. Ephraim was fortunate enough, in the way silver linings go, that his interest was far removed from that business. It was harder to get past the Val'kyr. Ever vigilant against interlopers, they somehow managed to focus on bringing the dead back to life and rendering the living fodder for the moldering womb underfoot. The Arcanist managed this part with a draping cowl over his features. He bent over, grunted and muttered, and looked the part of another Undertaker that had grown hateful of his eternal task. She was waiting for him at the edge of the woods, sleeping beneath six feet of soil and marked lovingly by a gray marble monument. It was humble, but it caught her curvature well. The stone had begun to smooth, and although Ephraim had cleaned it every night the headstone was far from impervious to the elements. Cracks had begun to show, and the letters were starting to fade. Iona Carrowell, it read. The Mage's gaunt fingers traced tenderly over the letters' edges, once sharp but now delicately smooth and maintaining some definition. All he could feel was the dull pressure of the stone, but it was as if he could stroke the woman's cheek again. "Still resting?" he asked, lips stretching into a smile as he took out a folded piece of paper. "I can't be here for long, but you're used to that... I have a letter for you, in case you decide to read it. You take my notes every day I come here." Of course there was no response. She was among the first to fall to the Plague, and with it fell the hopes of a family. Hopes of joy as well, he once thought, but satisfaction came in many forms, most of which were charted in miles and attempted good deeds. The thought of joining her had emerged, but there was always something more to see, and self-preservation made him a coward in that respect despite his condition. The man's living days were far less exciting than they were now, anyway. More silver. "You wouldn't believe everything that's been going on, Iona," he said in a hushed tone. "I found bear-folk with a mind for cuisine and good drinks. You'd love them. Shame I can't taste any longer, but... Well it's the experience that counts." He paused long enough to pretend she responded with oohs, ahs and questions, smiling and nodding all the while. "There's that too, but I don't bother with that business. War was never my strong suit. I'm happier just to see everything there is to see, you know... Leave my marks, leave it all better than how I found it perhaps-"Carrowell13 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Need some help/direction advice Hey there, I'm doing some heavy considering, and I would just like to ask for some advice. I've been asking in trade but it just seems like that's not a great way to get the information I am looking for. I've been playing Horde for the majority of my WoW career. I started as alliance, but I had a friend go Horde and honestly I had wanted to BE Horde since I first began the game, and so I have been pretty happy. That said I had made this character for a reason, but at the moment I can't even recall what that reason was. I do, however love the Shaman class. Always have, always will (but I feel so naked without my totems...honestly. I want them back) So here's the advice I am looking for: I want to get back into roleplaying. In a big way. I'm not sure where to start though, or even which faction I want to be. I've started reading the books and I just finished Lord of the Clans and I suddenly -really- understood what it meant to be a Shaman. An Orc or Tauren shaman anyway. I've read on the Draenei and I just can't "get into it". I have no idea what context a female draenei shaman would have in their society. I feel like they just needed a race for the Burning Crusade to be a shaman and slapped it onto Draenei because "well nobody else makes sense" (dwarves????). So the founding behind them was a last minute decision for reasons I don't know. I have an idea behind this character, based on Drek'thar and the whole, "Wise old advisor" role. I understand the relationship between elementals and shaman, and the need to ask for the good of the clan. However it just doesn't sit right being a young, attractive, female draenei. Second I don't even know where to RP. Obviously not Goldshire, but this character I have in mind, where would it fit in? I can't imagine injecting this character in the streets of Stormwind, so I guess I would need a guild..but which guild? I'm basing this whole shaman idea off the Far Seer from Warcraft 3, and being a wise, old leader, humble but proud, strong but not given to passions of bloodlust or depravity. However I don't even know how Horde RP is on this server. If anyone has any insight on to whether to faction change, be an Orc or a Tauren, stay Alliance, guilds, places to RP or anything at all please chip in. Feeling totally lost at the moment.Stiõra26 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 It's 10/11/12 What are you doing today?Austol31 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Sunwhisper Dynasty - Don't Stop Believin' House Sunwhisper was started many suns ago when the Highborne were exiled under Dath'Remar. Loyal to their people and the persuit of a new home, the Sunwhisper Dynasty flourished in Quel'Thalas. Even after the Sunwell's destruction, the Sunwhisper Dynasty continued to live on - proving their nobility was more than simply a title but a quality and way of life. Now, although separated by political dissidence, the Sunwhispers who have factioned with the Alliance now seek to give a safe haven and home to wayward Quel'dorei and Highborne and their supporters and family. While the original "high home" is no longer accessable - as the original dynasty estate began in Tranquillien some thousands of years ago - they have since taken refuge in Quel'dorei lands around Quel'Danil Lodge in the Hinterlands; under the cohesion of the Wildhammer Dwarves. With the Sunwhisper's lands bought and uncontested, they continue to thrive as one of the strongest benefactors for the Alliance military in the North. Lady Rennali A. Sunwhisper is the current matriarch of the household for the Alliance Chapter. After much of her family separated to follow Kael'thas Sunstrider and allowed the use of demons, it became a challenge for herself and her elder brother Velroth to obtain the necessary paperwork that would allow her to regain her lost nobility. After much work and years of service to the Alliance, her title was returned to her - with a promise that in exchange for the return of her nobility status within the Alliance, she would assist the military in whatever way she and her house could provide. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ OOC Information: * We are a medium RP guild that tries to utilize the given lore on Highborne and Quel'dorei. * We offer casual PvE and PvP experiences (as well as leveling assistance and profession assistance) * We are a friendly, OOC drama-free zone (and happily accept those willing to learn the lore) Ranking System: Matriarch - The chosen head of the household (currently being contested by Horde-side Sunwhispers) Upper Echelon - Blood family relation and honorable mentions Champion - Upper tier of the Knighthood / Militants Veteran - Upper tier of the Arcanium / Clergy Knighthood - Silver Hand knights and house-sworn knights Militant - Sworn military arm of the house (guards / guardians) Arcanium - Mages and Casters Clergy - Religious section Civilian - Supporters to the cause (medics, civil engineers, etc.) Website: http://housesunwhisper.guildlaunch.com/ For Dynasty Lore: http://housesunwhisper.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8335800&gid=234705 All questions, comments and concerns will be addressed as I can. You are also free to mail me or whisper me in-game for any clarifications. Rennali500 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 The Moon Guard Omnibus Thread. Important Links for character development. Links Involving cute Kittens wearing Hats! (capes optional) my and your current fave artist of the Moon Guard Community! Your Art! My Art! Our Art you name it it belongs in this thread. please be aware it is very against the rules to post Datomined information it will lead to a full forum vacation that you will not return from if reported so please keep Datominded information Elsewhere! thread starts NowDatocus1 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Chi-Ji and the High King: SPOILERS "The sword is the weapon of a warrior, but patience is the weapon of kings." "This day brings victory, but more difficult trials lay ahead." "A test; a trial of patience. Will the wolf behave as a warrior or as a king?" These are lines from Chi-Ji, the Red Crane, god of compassion and warm fuzzies for the Pandaren. It would seem that he, after the Alliance captures the Red Crane Temple, imposes the trials of the High King upon Varian, based on these lines. Thoughts? How does this affect your viewpoint on the subject of High King?Lynox4 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Call to Arms RP event? Hey, I was invited to what I assume is an RP event this week by Sasheen. Since I can't seem to get ahold of her in game, I was wondering if someone could fill me in on what this is. It says, "Call to Arms, Part 3". Just wondering what this is since there is no info and Idunno.Systar3 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Who would you like to RP with? I rarely get to RP with people in the forums, which is kind of weird since I'm on here so often. I finally got to do some RP with Lellex after we've been talking about it for months. I really enjoyed it. I think there is a lot of interesting IC things that happen when you finally meet up with someone you interact with in the forums and see what their character is all about. I've also gotten the chance to RP with Ferenold, Qerrathien, and Venita, three people I wanted to RP with for a while from seeing them on the forums. Both of them were really great players and I enjoyed my time with them immensely. I was just wondering, who would you like to RP with on the forums? It should be someone you have not see often or at all IC. Off the top of my head I could probably list people like... Verdantclaw, Baenhoof, Tadkins, Wurk, Karob, Cylesste, Cythe, Avaruu, Merik, I'd love to RP with Ogrun more... Probably Pyslur. I think that's all I can think of for now. Who do you want to RP with?Systar145 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Interest in Alani Mount So I got several crystals now and will probably soon have the rest, was wondering if anyone horde side was interested in buy the Alani mount. Feel free to post here or send me in game mail.Tavì0 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 ISO ilevel 465+ Holy Pally Looking for a holy pally that would be interested in a cross realm raid of MG next Tuesday. My main is on Cenarius, and we are in need of a holy pally for our 10 man. With battle tag, it's easier to fill in spots, and I know there are some solid raiders on Moon Guard. Just thought I would ask. If interested, please reply to this thread or send me an in game mail.Amoretti0 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Lordaeron: A Call to Arms (Updated!) Part I It was late into the evening and still Sasheen stood in the library wing of Northshire's abbey, scribbling furiously across a sheet of parchment. She barely allowed time for the ink to dry before rolling up the paper and beginning to work on a second, third, fourth... Each letter she wrote was handed off to a novice of the clergy, sent running out of the abbey to deliver it in all haste. It would be morning before every letter was delivered, but time was of the essence. Things had to move swiftly if her plans were to succeed. The message was short, sweet, and straight to the point without divulging any exact details: ... --------------------- Part II The letter garnered a mass amount of attention; and as with any gathered crowd, there came a lengthy discussion about the merits of such an operation. A proposition had been made that twelve men and women be chosen for the task of riding north. Their goal? To obtain a sample of a new plague created by the Forsaken. Their intel? Primarily rumours that a plague does exist, and that it poses a huge threat to the kingdom of Stormwind. Despite there being no concrete evidence of the plague's whereabouts, it was agreed that such an operation was worth the risk. So a call for volunteers was made. Twelve valiant individuals stepped forward to offer their services. They remained behind once the meeting was adjourned so as to discuss their plans in secret -- and in secret they shall remain. The only conclusive thing to say was that arrangements were made: they would depart in haste. ---------- OOC ---------- Still seeking more Forsaken participants. :) Add me on RealID @ Ridicangel#1204 for all those interested. Those who participated in the meeting and/or volunteered, also message me if your name is not on the calendar event for tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday. Expect there to be at least one event per week. I'll be keeping this post updated as the story progresses.Sasheen20 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Newports Best mage world.Newpôrts11 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 How do we view glyphs IC? I was wondering how exactly view glyphs IC. I always thought they were spells in a special language of runes. The only thing I don't understand is why scribes would be needed. A single glyph/runes/spell could be used multiple times. Do the glyphs burn or dissapear somehow after they are read? As someone who like to RP proffesions, I would love to know what you guys think.Xhuna15 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Are the forsaken evil? There has been a large amount of debate on the forums recently about the moral character and ethical standing of the forsaken. As much of the debate occurs in threads that are not specifically started to foster that debate, this thread will serve as a place where the forsaken’s moral standing can be debated, and done so courteously. I want to set out a few ground rules before discussion begins, as this sort of debate can get fairly heated. 1.No Ad hominen attacks, insults on character, or passive-aggressive remarks. 2.Address your adversaries argument, and the flaws, fallacies, or weaknesses it may have. 3.Keep discussion on-topic, unless the tangent has implications on the argument. 4.If you don’t think this thread should exist, please don’t post in it. That way it can die and you can be vindicated peacefully. 5.Moral theory and moral philosophy ought to be discussed only insofar as they are relevant to the argument. For the purpose of this debate, we shall be using the paradigm of morality that is present in warcraft and the governance of kingdoms. It is not to say that we are working from the perspective of any one race, such as the humans, who undoubtedly view the forsaken as objectively evil, but rather we shall be looking at the manner in which the various kingdoms conduct themselves, and from there draw whether the forsaken supersede what is right for a kingdom to do in order to survive. Thank you, and I look forwards to seeing all the arguments presented. ________________ My argument. A preliminary note: The forsaken are used to refer to the forsaken race, and thus the actions of the entire race under whatever collective force, or individual force they are compelled under. It does not refer to individual forsaken and their capacity to commit acts that may be considered good or evil. It refers to the entire race of forsaken, and the actions they have committed as a collective. ____ Argument: The Forsaken are evil as they have inflicted harm that goes beyond the necessities to exist and to prosper, and is committed for the innate purpose of inflicting harm. If it is assumed that the forsaken have a legitimate right to Lordaeronian land, which is disputable, and if it is assumed hat the forsaken have a legitimate right to the construction of a governance that rules of Lordaeronian land, which is too disputable, then the forsaken’s kingdom is subject to the same laws as any other kingdom, and the same scrutiny as any other kingdom. Each kingdom has the right to expand, to contract, and to otherwise manage its land as to ensure the greatest prosperity of its inhabitants, and although unnecessary pursuit of other kingdoms land for greed may be considered selfish, or barbaric, or even unjust, it is disputable whether it is evil. This argument seeks to show that the forsaken have acquired that which may be prosperous for them, and have been expanding with the purpose of causing misery unto other kingdoms. The necessities of forsaken living: The forsaken, to exist, do not require provisions of food, nor water, nor shelter, nor most conditions that a normally living adult may need. A creature may pursue happiness in undeath by any number of various measures, yet it is evident that the forsaken are not creatures that may show any degree of happiness, or joy, or degree of satisfaction, and thus they are thoroughly incapable of achieving positive emotion. It ought to be noted that the main religion of the forsaken peoples is one that functions primarily off negative emotion, while nearly all of them neglect the Light, which focuses on positive emotion. As the inhabitants of the forsaken are unable to prosper, or find happiness of any manner, it ought to be looked into whether are able to attain the second fruit: that of satisfaction. And to this, it is seen that the forsaken are able to find satisfaction primarily in occupying Lordaeron, as it attested by the leader of the forsaken, who gains satisfaction, though not happiness, from the possessing of the Kingdom of Lordaeron. It is also apparent that they gain not happiness, but nonetheless a degree of satisfaction from slaying those of the scourge, and thus their primary mode of gaining any manner of positive emotion lies in vengeance. The forsaken have expanded to far beyond their domain, to both Gilneas, and Arathor; to places that do not grant any degree of happiness, nor prosperity, nor are they things that even greed can fulfill. They were conquered, or attempted to be conquered with the sole purpose and intent of inflicting harm, and thus they were actions that are by necessity evil. ____ I look forwards to the deconstructing of my argument, and I will post more arguments that I've written as the thread progresses!Ferenold178 Oct 12, 2012