Moon Guard

Sep 25, 2012 I SUCK BUTTS Malere29 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Garrosh's Removal. I guess people aren't used to the way a real Orc acts.. Thanks for ruining it WoW community, I really did like Garrosh. (Not you guys! :D)Uglukk58 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Does she look cute? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Denarie/simpleShrilinda4 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 @Verisanie Veri, send me the note on my Deviant ART, NOW. If someone knows Verisanie, tell her to send a note to Gurvirs deviant art which is: http://xraam.deviantart.com/ Regarding the paid commission she requested. ALSO: YES YOUR COMMISSIONS ARE ALMOST DONE.Iamgurvir2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 And then everybody was Kung Fu fighting! Because it had to be done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0Keinis5 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 @Gulmorgron Not sure if you still look up the forums since your vacation, but if you can contact me in-game, or if anyone else can let Gulmorgron know to contact me in-game it'd be appreciated.Volanaro0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Enchant gloves healing power I'm looking for someone who has this enchant horde side. Formula: Enchant Gloves - Healing Power I'll of course provide mats and a tip. If you or someone you know has this enchant and would be willing to enchant my gloves, respond here or send me mail in game.Mumbai0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Remember Theramore ...Khormack0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Warrior T14 (and Monk gear.) http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/april/tier14_warriorm.jpg It's okay. Not something that screams "WANT!" to me, but it works. EDIT: Monk gear http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/april/challenge_monkm.jpg Not sure what to think.Eldarc15 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Server Firsts: Who's trying for what? Just like it says. Who out there is trying for a server first--and what are you shooting for? :P I've never even tried for one, the sheer amount of focused tenacity it requires boggles my brain.Duskhowl35 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Lore for your level and rp? I have been trying to read up bit by bit on lore. But one thing kinda hit me that I can not seem to get over. Seeing as how I am only level 20 and technically the events of BC WOTLK and Cata have already played out. Since I obviously didn't participate in these fights. Would I simply just say that I heard about them from others? Would these events be considered common knowledge at this point?Silevon7 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Where to find roleplayers Hi all, I've been on Moonguard now for about two months and I've been having a hard time finding people to roleplay with. I noticed that Silvermoon often has many people present, however I've gotten some very distrubing tells in that city and so I try to avoid it. My question is, where can I find roleplay on this server? Do I need to join one of the larger guilds, or is there a good place that I've just overlooked. Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions.Vesysia6 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Server First Level 90 EU! Not really, I am on twitch right now... and... http://i.imgur.com/sWtl1.jpgOniance2 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 What is your leveling order? For your already 85's that is. For me it's Hunter Priest Mage PaladinGalathil31 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 How to go about finding a guild? So im not exactly new to wow or role playing itself but im new to rping in wow. How should I go about finding a guild. I don't want to shout in silver moon, and I have been ignoring the generic guild invites. Im looking for a guild that will get to know me and my character and hopefully work with me. Not a guild that says ohh low level lets use him to level our guild. As I said im not new to wow just new to the rp scene. Thank you lords and ladies for your time.Silevon4 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 New song from Miss Stirling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6LD2B_kDQ Can't stop amazing me. <3Andry9 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 It's the last day of Cataclysm.... What will you do? How will you spend it? Will you continue on as normal? Farm for herbs/cloth/ore etc? Finish up a few quests? RP? I'll be spending it at class and work all day :D . Have fun Moon Guard!Elesabeth112 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 [A] (Heavy RP) <Ghosts In The Dark> Recruit <Ghosts In The Dark> Is now beginning it's recruiting process. We will be a heavy RP Guild, highly active in the events of Mists of Pandaria. There is a strict initiation process that must be passed by each member prior to joining, all IC. The guild theme is dark, and mysterious, so shady characters are welcome! We hold regular initiation RP events, so if you would like to join, you will need to attend one. For more information, please contact Othysses in game via an in-game mail. Thank you! Othysses StormwholOthysses0 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 "The Rain Falls". (( https://www.box.com/s/mdfb415dtoa77zjtnypy )) "The day you opened your eyes was the day that I thought my heart had finally began to beat, just as the Cleric said yours had. The gentle pitter-patter of rain against the cobblestone outside our domain, seeping through the cracks within the stone and dampening the seemingly untouched earth beneath it was almost a fitting theme for your day. If only I had accounted for the minutes that I hadn't spent holding you within that time. Your head rests against the centre of my cruely-plated palm; I can feel you squirm in defiance to my clasp. You must truly be one of my blood - why, you've that same fire and indefatigable spirit that a D'lanastion - no, a Sunfyre was born to have! I still keep your first dress in my top drawer, safe from the various pests that may sometimes enter through the unbarred windows of the manor and into my domain. It hasn't seen the light in such a long time. That day that you went forth on your first day of enlistment training was one of the happiest times of my life. Your hair was tied back - yes, I believe that was the style. You had begun to skip about before being disciplined by the instructor. I had expected you to cry, alas... you didn't. No, there was that infamous resilence that came from the sons - and now, daughters - of my line. The eyes you seemed to have borrowed from your mother herself twinkled with a new-found admiration for the life-style that I offered you since your first steps. Monday: training. Tuesday: training. All of the other days of the week, every single one was dedicated to you, and strengthing the defenses of our home. Yet, yes... I always remember, and will forever remember, that Sunday is tea-time with Ann'da. As the rain falls now, I can still think back to that day and recollect the same pang of fear that I had when you began your first skirmishes. Coming home as a young girl to see the face of a concerned father looming over you must have been something frightening. After all, you never truly knew what this all meant, did you? Of course you didn't... no, no one would ever tell you that. An angel deserves to be left to innocence. Your armour is still here, waiting - I've always been sure to polish it every week, so that it may not fall to the demise of rust and unsightly blemish. It's your size, and if it were not for the eye-holds of that tiny helmet that gave insight to the bearer of such weight, I might find comfort in beliving that it's you. Even though I know that it can't be. Do you recall those moments were you believed me to have hated you? As a father, I could never deny that enough - nor could I ignore your gentle sobs whenever we did fight. I thought you to be as strong as I was, especially during the times where we had to pass Falconwing, and behold the gravestone of the very woman you borrowed those beautiful eyes from. I had thought you capable of retianing such tears, but this became apparently wrong when you didn't. Your first trip to the forests south of the kingdom was one of the most exciting times that I can recall having the honour of sharing with you. The wicked gleam in your eyes when you spotted flowers for the picking, fruits ripe with the season's blessing... it's strange how they come back to me in times like this, when I am truly alone. The day that you began to excel through the ranks of the military were one that my chest heaved with a burdened breath, for you had simply knocked it from me, my dear. The pride I feel even today cannot compare to that which I hold for even the grandest of my men. A gentle cry of thunder sounded in the distance on your day of departure. I knew it was time for you to go; and yes, though my years of service were over, I showed up in the uniform that you always requested a replica made for you. I wish I had gotten around to that sooner. It sits, waiting for you in the corner of your room, still painted with its intricate design on the parts suitable, and its fresh polish. The days turned to months as word was awaited of your safety. Months to years, years to decades, and now... from storm to storm. So here, I shall sit, my angel - the shining image of your mother, the rendition of someone of truly 'pure blood'. In the sanctity of my home, I can only sit here and wait for a time longer as the gale force of the wind pushes to the stained glass. I can hear drop after drop against the cobblestone outside, seeping through to the seemingly untouched earth. And I can only pray, that like the time so many years before, that you fall from the heavens in one of those droplets of rain that had blessed my world before. My angel. My greatest soldier. ... My daughter. Sincerely, Forte D'lanastion. - Ann'da".Fortè40 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 MoP Digital Launch Event Live. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe5akT--B4I&feature=g-all-lsb If you want to pass the time till launch, here you go.Finaj4 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY. 24 hours remain....Augidget25 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 I guess I should try RP Since my toons are on a RP server and all . . . I was looking around at the different kinds of dwarves and the Frostborne intrigue me quite a bit. I wish I could have made my skin blue though. :sad: What advice can you veteran RP'ers give to someone just starting out?Sugriva4 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Horde RP Guilds? Hi there, I'm looking to join a Heavy RP guild Horde side, and figured a good place to ask about guilds would be here on the forums. Does anyone recommend anything? Preferably non-PvP guilds.Evelysa17 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 [IC] Dominion of the Sun Unveils New Aircraft http://i.imgur.com/A30q3.jpg ...Haeldrin81 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Dwarven Brewmasters! From their isolated sanctuary deep within the mountains of Khaz Modan, they come. The greatest brewers Azeroth has ever known. The Monks of the Hidden Keg, they have guarded Ironforge from afar for centuries. It is they who keep the secrets to the fortifying brews which kept the dwarves fighting in their darkest hour. It was they who are most in tune with their dwarven birthright, able to harden their bodies to strengthen their strikes, turning from stone to flesh in the blink of an eye. And it is they who shall come forth to shatter the Horde. Flowing stone, immovable, yet always shifting, warriors of the earth, they are champions beyond compare. The Dwarven Brewmasters are here, and before their mastery, all else is as dust lost amongst a blizzard. /salute --- What's the best thing about Mists? At long last, you can roll your own dwarven BREWMASTER! That's right! Just queue up your dwarf, hit the monk button, and start on your adventure to dwarven greatness! I'll be rolling a dwarven monk soon enough, and I expect to see you all there in the starting zone. Every last one of you. Even you Gurvir.Ironholde27 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Worried. Does anyone else get really worried when a friend doesn't show up on WoW for a few days? I have a friend who's been on every day as long as I've known her but hasn't been on for five days now. I know it's pretty silly, but I can't shake that feeling of assuming the worst.Zalaashì21 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Last day of Cata! What is your goal for MOP? Did you like Cata? <3 all!Añders31 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 So, I was dueling.. And I beat an unnamed Warlock a couple times, due to the massive buff in Ret healing. Otherwise, I wouldn't have stood a chance, of course. Apparently he took offense to this, attempted to troll me, and ignored me. Should I feel bad about this? D:Relleron10 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Well . . . Damn. I love Blizzard's games, but they've been getting so damn bureaucratic! They won't restore lost items anymore, even ones which have a great deal of sentimental value, and now I just discovered that my Diablo 3 account, with all of the time and effort I put into it, has just been downgraded to a Starter Edition, with no forewarning, no notification, and no explanation! So, damn. Crappy morning. I used to like this games GMs, but they've become so damn vague and unhelpful! /ventIronholde15 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Dat Atmosphere http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjeXGvntVs This has been on loop all morning for me.Áphel5 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 PSA. Mechano-hog is bad for the enviroment.Tronei20 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Knightbane Carapace I'm looking for someone who is able to craft the Knightbane Carapace. I already have the mats, just need someone with the recipe.Lhiandra4 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 RP-PvP Guild Idea : Way of the Rising Sun With MoP being so close ahead of us, I figured I could share with the community some thoughts about an idea I've wanted to try ever since Blizzard announced MoP and the Monk. Looking at the RP-PvP community on Moonguard, for the most part, it's by default focused on Alliance VS Horde, since that's the standard after all. Yet, as the pages of history turn in the setting's lore, we learn that it's not all about red vs blue. I felt as if something was missing in the RP-PvP formula, and in conclusion, I came to realize that RP-PvP could take a step further, with the inclusion of independent factions giving their two cents to offer more options, with different types of events that are easily flexible, whether there's conflict between certain RP-PvP guilds or not. How can it work ICly? ... Well, I came up with this... Way of the Rising Sun ... (See http://www.wowpedia.org/Argent_Monk for those not familiar with the NPC) Goals: ... ... ~ To be Continued in next postNeninu10 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Late night raiders, are you out there? With Mists of Pandaria launching in just HOURS, I really need to get a guild. I was going to stay in a guild with my RL peeps, but they're all really casual and they know how much I love gearing and raiding, so they don't mind if I just play my main in another guild and just play alts with them. With a part-time job in retail during holiday season, time off isn't really an option, so I've gotta work around the hours, meaning that later is better. I'd basically be able to start at 10:00PM or later server time. I suppose the mini-resume is required as well. I've been playing since Vanilla, and raiding since WotLK. I rolled a Ret Paladin in Wrath, then decided to heal for quicker queue times when Cataclysm came out, and surprisingly I was good at it. Pretty dang good at it, actually. Anyway, I'm confident in my leveling ability, healing ability, and gearing speed. I ran over the cataclysm content at launch, I enjoyed having the high gearscore ratings, but sitting in a social guild with my friends, I just didn't have the raid group to follow it up and keep progressing. Anyway, TL;DR - Skilled Holy Paladin going hardcore in MoP, needs raiding guild that runs at at least 10:00PM server or later. I would prefer to stay alliance, but anything goes in the pursuit of progression I suppose.Sojella0 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo! ... my solid 10000 achievement points broke. :(Apahote14 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Chris Metzen and Chris Robinson on MoP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCfBiMq424&feature=g-all-u Metzan and Robinson discuss their thoughts on the new expansion. Just a little somethin'Finaj4 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 It's Warlock's Night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_rmblX-xF0&feature=relmfu If parties still played this music, I'd go to more parties. Boogie it up!Mogrud7 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Your World of Warcraft Dream Mount(s)? Hello fellow Moon Guardians. The question is a simple one; what would be your Warcraft dream mount(s)? It can either be a real in-game mount, or not. It must be something in the Warcraft universe, however. Perhaps something in lore? My dream mount(s) would have to be the Red Dragonhawk (which I already have) and a more yellow-ish version of the Pureblood Firehawk. Looking forward to the interesting responses. ^_^Exalius74 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 WoW in Foxtrot Comic Not sure if anyone reads these comic strips or heard of them, but found this in the Sunday Funnies today. They've done some WoW content stuff before, but this is pretty spot on for how I'm sure a lot of people felt when the patch for MoP hit. I know I did. :P www.foxtrot.com/2012/09/09232012/Ninwyn16 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 H-RP&RP/PVP <Theramore Regiment> While walking the streets of Stormwind you hear a yell that grabs your ear, "People of the Alliance! The Horde has provoked war with the Alliance! Theramore has been wiped off the map by Garrosh's cowardness! Theramore may be gone, but its spirit stands strong to this day! Kalimdor cannot fall to the Horde! Hear my call soldiers of the Alliance! We must stand strong and strike back against Garrosh! Remember Theramore, and Glory to the Alliance!" OOC information <Theramore Regiment> Is a level 5 heavy role play guild. Now you may be asking your self, "What will they do since Theramore is gone?" Well, we plan to recruit new soldiers in Stormwind, and gain new allies to return to Kalimdor strong! What kind of players are we looking for? We are looking for all races of the Alliance (still debating about the pandaren) All classes have to be at least level 22, or reach it within 7 days, and death knights have to be level 64 in order to join. We are looking for all levels of role players, as long as they are willing to learn. And all players must be able to wear the uniform given to them. They also must be able to change an environment with ease. Alliances <Kul Tiras Marine Corps> In the past, Theramore and the Kul Tiras have not have had the best relationship. But in this time of war, no one can turn down allies. The Theramore Regiment is proud to fight along side the Kul Tiras in Kalimdor! <The Seventh Vanguard> The 7th Vanguard is a new ally to the Theramore regiment. The 7th Vanguard is one of the few of the 7th legion remaining. Soldiers of Theramore are in dept. for the 7th legion's sacrifice at Theramore! Enemies <Horde Emissary> This group of Horde has engaged the regiment multiple times in Dustwallow Marsh. After the regiment fled Dustwallow after the bomb hit, this group of Horde hunted them all the way to Darnassus. They have taken the lives of many good soldiers. They will be brought to justice! <Ravenwing> Ravenwing has assisted the Horde Emissary in defending Northwatch Hold from the Kul Tiras and Theramore Regiment! They are a dangerous group of Horde, if you are to see one of their soldiers, kill on sight. How to join Send me or and officer (Varlanden or Zedian) a whisper for an in game interview. LONG LIVE THERAMORE!Adiar1 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 New MoP Wallpaper (Amazing). I just thought this was great: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/wallpapers/other?view#/mists-of-pandaria4 Aysa looks much thinner than in-game, but whatevs.Finaj11 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 So I Just Realized... If you are a panda. You can be a bear riding a bear being followed by a bear.Lavinet29 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Canon UD/Human romance rp ...He hummed a tune he had heard in a festival a long time ago, trying to ignore the noise coming from the red haired woman that was strapped to his operating table. He had only once heard a female string together a slew of curse words into one sentence but that woman was an inbred Goblin. This one was a Queen, a rather stunning woman that would've caught his attention if he were still alive. He would've made her his then just as she is now, he smiled at the thought as he cleaned the blood stains from his tools and prepared them for surgery. The woman kept screaming and it was starting to irritate him. He figured his tools were clean enough and moved towards the operating table. He approached the woman and stared at her through his goggles, my oh my did she look stunning indeed, and by doing so it made him do something that he would rarely do from time to time.. He thought of his long dead wife, the same woman that turned him into what he is now. But he had stopped hating her for that a long time ago, he still loved her somehow and he couldn't understand why. This was the woman that he shared a bed with for many years, who gave birth to a beautiful girl who would now be in her 20's, and would've given birth to another one had she not died in his arms only to come back and bring him with her. He removed his surgical mask.. Did his wife have red hair also? He was unable to remember small details like that. All he knew at that moment was that he was, somehow, still in love with his wife and this woman in front of him reminded him so much of her. He leaned forward and what followed was only a muffled scream. It's canon. It happened. come at meMerik35 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 <Dawnquest Corsairs> - Blood Elf Piracy ... The sea is perilous as it is beautiful. Whether you risk your life for riches, glory, or love, there can be no greater adventure than one upon the Great Expanse. The ship is a symbol of freedom... and all the dangers that come with it. Beyond that horizon waits your destiny. Seize it, or watch it fade away from your shores of safety. Young captain Setrien Netherblaze has Azeroth in his crosshairs. Having recently acquired his own ship, the ambitious explorer has just begun signing on men and women to be part of his crew. The Dawnquest is ready to set sail. Will you let this opportunity fade into the horizon without you? ... Although the focus of our guild is role-playing, the Dawnquest Corsairs are also engaged in planned and spontaneous RP-PVP. Our crew will pillage Alliance harbors without warning, taking what we can and burning the rest. Not even the Horde is safe from our conquest, as we will occasionally coordinate naval battles with rival guilds. While our crew is not terrorizing Azeroth's seas, we enjoy some quality downtime aboard our ship. The Dawnquest is located at different locations across Azeroth, but we typically use the ship docked just outside Bogpaddle as our representative RP hub. ... We couldn't claim to be a pirate guild without featuring classic battles at sea. Whether your guild is Alliance or Horde, we've developed a system of combat that will deliver a thrilling experience for all participants involved. Setup - Adjacent ships are found in only a few locations across Azeroth, but any of them are a suitable location for battle. Once the captains of each team have been confirmed, the rules will be explained to all participants. Conditions for Victory - There are two ways to win a battle. The first way is preferred, but requires some resilience. By defeating every opponent, your party will achieve total victory and capture the ship and her crew. Alternatively, it is possible to win by destroying the enemy ship through cannon fire. Each ship has a durability of 100 that will slowly wane at the mercy of the opposing captain's dice. Options Per Round - The team captains will have different options at their disposal. Each option must be made with careful planning and consideration. To make things even more interesting, the element of luck has been thrown into the works. [Option A] Fire the Cannons!: The captain may choose to fire the cannons and blast the enemy ship. He will roll between 5 to 15, inflicting that much damage to the opponent's durability. If the durability reaches 0, the ship is sunk. [Option B] Board the Ship!: The captain may order his crew to board the enemy ship and engage them on their deck. Up to four crewmen will swing over (fly over) to the opponent's deck. Crewmen from the defending deck will select a boarder and fight them in a duel. At the end of the duels, the crewmen will swing back over and wait for the captain's orders. Defeated crewmen will be out of commission until the battle is over. If a boarder is defeated, he can be picked up and carried back to safety by another boarder. Otherwise, he will remain unconscious on the enemy deck and will not be able to be revived by surgeons. [Option C] Tend to the Wounded!: The captain may order his surgeons to heal wounded crewmen. He will roll between 1 to 3, reviving that many fighters and allowing them to continue the fight. Only crewmen wounded on their own deck may be revived. [Option D] Put Out the Fires!: The captain may order his crew to repair the ship and restore some of its durability. He will roll between 1 to 10, restoring that amount. [Option E] Retreat!: The captain may decide to live to fight another day and attempt an escape. The captain will roll between 1 to 100. The enemy captain will then roll between 1 to 50. If the enemy captain's roll is greater than the retreating captain's roll, the escape fails and the enemy captain will have another turn. [Option F] Surrender!: If all else fails, the captain may choose to surrender. The crew will be at the mercy of the enemy captain, but the ship will be spared.Setrien69 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Maybe I'm just blind but I thought I'd make a horde character to see what the RP was like in Orgrimmar and the most I could find were a few people in an Inn in the Valley of Honor. Is this normal for the horde side of things? I'm just so used to seeing so much more of it in SW.Goontook17 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Drek'tal's goodbye thread... Yes, it's happening. I'm finally getting out of all your hair. You will no longer have to read my witty, sarcastic posts and real ID statuses. I've stomached this game's flimsy lore for long enough and I've found a far better game to play. I still love all of you and I'm glad that you all are able to find enjoyment here where I can't any longer. If you would like to stay in contact with me, speak to Anamaleth ingame and she'll give you my contact information with my permission. I will miss most of you. Those who I won't miss know who they are. I've never been one for long goodbye posts with letters to each person who made a difference for me because I'm scared !@#$less of forgetting someone and hurting their feelings. If you've made a difference for me, chances are that you know who you are as well. And with that I leave you. Stay classy, MG.Drektal43 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Your Mists of Pandaria Preparations. I figured this could be a fun/interesting way to spend a few minutes. What have you done to prepare for Mists of Pandaria? Have you finished collecting the gold/mats/heirlooms you need for that new panda? Are you vying for Server First and have filled your quest log to the brim? My personal checklist is for a new monk which I intend to main as once the expansion hits. Trying to level it to 85 as quick as possible! -Reserved the name "Cricket" for my Pandaren Monk. -Collected 2 sets of full heirlooms; healer and DPS respectively. -Got four 22-slot bags crafted. -32,000g on hold for my pandaren. A bit overkill, but hey. -Every single available Monk glyph bought before the price inflates. -A gaggle of crafting materials on hold. Feel free to share your own, Moon Guard! How have you prepared for the expansion?Apahote41 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 [A] MOP Heroic Progression Raid - LF DPS(10m) <Little Muffin That Could> is a guild made of friends. We all have extensive raid experience, and love pushing new content. While we're serious about players showing up for the raids they commit to, showing up prepared, and trying, we're actually a pretty relaxed group. We've all been stifled in previous tiers, notably Cataclysm on Moon Guard, with our raid groups disbanding, or players not showing up. Everyone here is exceptional, will be on time, and we expect our applicants to be the same. When MOP is released, we expect to be in raiding very soon. Raids come out on the second week, and we want to be raiding by the third(It does take time to reach 90 and gear up, we realize people have other obligations). After that, we want to push into heroic modes as fast as we can. RAID TIMES Tue - 7-10pm Central Wed - 7-10pm Central Fri - 7-10pm Central RECRUITING High: Boomkin Hunter (All Specs) Shadow Priest Mid: Warlock (All Specs) Rogue (All Specs) Mage (All Specs) DK (Frost or Unholy) Low: Warrior (Arms or Fury) We do not want any of the following for our core currently: Tanks (Any type) Healers (Any type) Paladin (All specs) Monk (All specs) Feral Druid Shaman (All specs) To contact us, you can post here, PST me in game (Battle tag Zizzy#1351), or e-mail me at zizzypie@yahoo.com.Zizzy10 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Forte = / = Loud A current reoccuring meme on Moon Guard is Forte's famous slogan, "Forte means loud." Being the nasty intellectual I am, (or perhaps watching to many Mythbusters), I have decided to once and for all debunk this ridiculous excuse for server fame. I pride myself in my resourcefulness, and to that end used dictionary.com. Because a real dictionary sucks. Anyway, I have discovered the true meaning of Forte which his several definitions, but since this this is a medieval inspired game have used the older meaning of Forte. Forte means strong. Not loud, but strong. Here is the real definition from dictionary.com, in case you are too lazy to bother. ... Owned.Ephraim75 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Is anyone here willing to teach and/or... ...help learn Pathfinder? I have no D&D experience either, so. :oTronei3 Sep 24, 2012