Moon Guard

Aug 26, 2012 [A-RP] <The Fantasy Faire> Circus Afros! ... OOC: <The Fantasy Faire> is a project to broaden the horizons of most roleplayers to a new and exciting RP idea! It is based around the Argent Dawn-EU equivalent: <The Fablewind Faire>. The best thing about the guild: You don't have to join (OOCly) in order to get in on all the fun! (However there are benefits if you do!) Our ranking is as follows: -Ringleader (GM) -Co-Leader(s) -Faire Master -High Carnie -Carnie -Associate -Recruit -Auxillary (OOC)Teldon12 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 cross faction guild bug Not sure how many of you read the general forums, but recently a guild became a cross faction guild due to a blizz bug. Here is the link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412211884?page=1 While this is a bug and they cannot group, don't understand each other over guild chat, and is not something new blizz is going to do, how would you feel about cross faction guilds that could talk to each other in guild chat, say part chat etc.? Edit: added bug to end of title.Vorien5 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 [Story] Let Sleeping Dragons Lie... ((This is my shot at adding some written love, because Stax has been refusing to poke his head out of the ground. If it doesn't make sense to people, this is also my way of interpreting the upcoming talent/spell changes ICly for Stax.)) The skies were clear, with few clouds and fewer aerial scouts. The surface was piled with corpses from a battle that had never ceased. It was underneath this that Nox resided, taking inventory not of bodies, but of artifacts. He was in a place of his own making, his private workshop underneath Dun Morogh. In the dragon’s own little sanctuary the walls, floor and ceiling all seemed to have been made of flawless yet lifeless stone, not a single crack showing.along any surface. Columns lined the magically-formed walls, glowing blue runes flowing up and down the unnecessary supports and cloaking its existence from the rest of the world. Within the room itself were artifacts and relics arranged in piles both large and small, dozens of them throughout the room, each housing a category of their own. However there was always a clear path from the entrance of the room to its opposite side where a single polished darkwood podium sat, a single purple-and-silver covered tome nearly as thick as a gnome resting on it. It was to this tome of his that Nox briskly walked to, glancing to either side of him and smiling at the sight of his amassed riches so far. Even at his pace, it still took him all of twenty seconds to cross the room using the straight path he made sure was always there; He would not tolerate unnecessary obstacles in his domain. Picking up the weighty tome in a single plated hand, he simply waved his other over it, watching pages fly on by, until he finally reached a section clearly titled: Recent Acquisitions. The recent acquisitions section was always changing. These were the items that needed to have research done on them, and only basic examinations were done to ensure the items would not cause misfortune to befall the owner. As he came to the first item on the list, he began heading to a pile of jewelry a good thirty feet and to the left. Atop the pile was a small ring, of which he only knew as “Kiltress’s Ring of the Abyss” from a thoroughly-soaked parchment. that didn’t make the trip to his cache. As he picked up the thick ring, he noted the small details in it, including its light-blue color that seemed to shine like many miniscule scales, white border, and aquamarine gem at the top. This was a relic he recovered days ago, learning from pirates that it was intended to shield the wearer from becoming frozen and allow them to breathe underwater. With further ‘encouragement’ he found it’s location: in a chest in a ship that had sunk off the coast east of northern Stranglethorn. It would be useful to him in time, but not today, leaving him to drop it in a clearly-visible spot on the pile of enchanted jewelry. Moving down the list, the next thing that was recently acquired was something called “Atreissian’s Longblade”.A blade made famous by the paladin that wielded it, however something about the age of the metal collected thus far spoke to him of a time far before the first order of paladins. Made of an unknown alloy, Stax had collected nearly all the fragments of the blade, the hilt being in three pieces that he had found. The blade itself had pieces missing, pieces that glowed a soft blue on their own. He decided he would reforge this blade if possible, for the legend went that the sword cut metal, wood, stone, flesh and bone equally so. Perhaps, he figured, he would forgo his restraining runeblade if it meant actively working to keep the ancient blade together. Placing a glass cover over the shards, he admired his work so far in collecting the metal that his twilight constructs actively sought. The final item on the list was of immense interest to him: A set of scrolls he had recovered yesterday. Knowledge was indeed power to him, and he made it his goal to acquire as much of it as he could. He often made baseless assumptions that he must have been one of the blue dragonflight prior to his ‘transformation’, insisting to himself that had the Twilight’s Hammer never interfered, he would have studied something that had been examined by a thousand eyes, such as Ley Lines or perhaps have simply died young at the hands of the other flights during the Nexus War. Now however, with history having ran its course, he commanded an element entirely unknown by them. He was in what he perceived to be a blue’s dream, and he had every intention of exploring every possible feature about it, to be the first to record it all in detail that his prodigies would continue should he ever meet his fall. He knew he wasn’t invincible. He knew that Deathwing’s promise of inheriting the world was an empty one. That wouldn’t stop him from paving the way for his children though, for unlike the aspect that claimed to be his father, he kept his word.Stax6 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 (Story) Regret Things were so much easier when all we had to fight was the Lich King. Tiriel stared out over the water, arms folded across her chest, pale blue (not right) eyes looking into the distance. The ebb and flow of traffic, dockworkers unloading the ships, moving cargo into and out of the fortress itself, made an impression on her, but she didn't really pay them close attention. Her mind was, instead, on the night previous. Your people were not the only to suffer! Perhaps you should ask yourself what you are fighting for, Lady Sin'dorei. If you renounce Silvermoon, you can claim asylum. How can I renounce my people? They are all I have left. With a grimace, she turned away from the sight, walking further down the shore, the quiet rustle of her robes drowned out by the call of gulls, the shouts of men and women hard at work. She couldn't decide if the Common grated in her ears, reminding her of what she had walked away from, or if, after so many years of Orcish, it was a blessed relief. Reaching up to finger the glittering pendant (a blessing, a curse, a chain, so much worse) dangling from her throat, she turned to stare up at the fortress that was Theramore Isle, lips curved into a small frown in the shadows of her hood. Was it worth it? Worth...all of it? Swear to me, on your honor and the blood of our people, that you did not do what he says you did. I swear to you. Burying her face in her hands, she shuddered for a long moment, then sank down onto the sand with a small sound. Hunched over her lap, she shook her head slowly, hands lowered, fingers digging into the sand. There is no going home from this. There is no going back. They saw your face, and Ruscion recognized you. Besides, you always were a poor liar. A small, bitter smile as she traced the shapes into the sand. And if they capture you, you know what they'll do. Your death will be neither easy nor quick. And she was afraid. She was so, so damn afraid. The thought brought yet another frown to her face as she stared down at the pattern she'd etched into the sand. Yes, she was afraid. Did that make her a coward, then? Her eyes filled with tears as she stared at the beloved name, the name she still could not - across distance and years - bring herself to speak. You told me once that you shouldn't be alive. That men, women, and children had died so that you might live. How...how do you go on, knowing that? We cannot change the past, Tiriel. No mortal, not even one as long lived as I, can do that. But we can change the future. How? How do I change the future? I'm just one person. And I am all alone. She put her head into her hands, then, and cried for the home she couldn't go back to. For the people she couldn't save. For the family she'd lost, that she simply couldn't let go of. She cried until she had no more tears left, more alone than she could ever remember feeling before. ---------------- At least partially inspired by this piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTqNNXNQnATiriél16 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 An odd request… So I’m working on a little writing project of mine that’s two chapters in. I have basically the entirety of the story set up in my head and ready to go. Only problem is a certain roadblock. I have to describe the night sky in the intro of the third chapter, and I’ve honestly blanked out on how to do it. I’ve literally let it sit for 2 and a half weeks to see if I can’t get a burst of inspiration but no matter how I slice I still can’t think of a way to properly portray a picturesque night sky. So I’m asking for a little help. Not for anyone to do it, but give me words, phrases…something that I can use because I’m honestly at a loss. >.>’Stonehealer6 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Midsummer Sands: A Siren Concert (RP Event) Before Midsummer escapes us for another year, let us escape to a realm of enchantment, bearing a torch of Midsummer spirit. In accordance with with popular plays and folklore, Midsummer calls for mystery and magic, epic journeys and undiscovered or forgotten places. Join the Siren and her amazing troupe of performers to celebrate Midsummer in one of the more mystifying corners of the world, Uldum. An evening of music, poetry, dance, spirit and FIRE. What: Midsummer Concert When: Saturday, August 25th 2012, 8:00 PM realm time Where: Vir'naal Oasis, below the town of Marat in Uldum (next to the dam, above the Akhenet fields) Features: Concert, pre-show refreshments and floor show. ((All are welcome, but performance politeness and etiquette is requested and will be strongly enforced. Warlock summons will be available to all who request a calendar invitation. The show is appropriate for ages seven and up.))Sephora56 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Pvper insulted because of server I normally ignore most things that flies my way in a battle ground, if you look at the ranters rankings it helps. This time however I was singled out after /ty to a mage for placing a table. Instantly told to /afk you rp nub from Moon Guard. =/ Throughout the whole battle he continued. I do not understand why people feel the need to try to make others feel shame for doing something that they enjoy. I know all I had to do was ignore him/her? Remember you only have so many slots for ignore. Insult me all day and I will not ignore you, insult another your chances go up, spam instant ignore. So my question is does anyone else on Moon Guard get this?Kosan39 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 <Operation Vulture> If interested please contact : operationvulturemoongaurd@gmail.com If anyone's curious what the hell is going on you'll have to wait.Ronim3 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 What're you gonna do first in MoP? Hello fellow Moon Guardians! Simple question: as it nears, what are you all gonna do first for MoP? Personally I plan to level this toon to 90 and grind out as much rep and raiding/pvp sets so I can be good to go gear wise as early as possible! So what will you all be doing once MoP drops?Manaclaw81 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 @Alliance Hey there. Yeah, you Alliance.. When I am killing you in Outland, why do you have to bring you 85 friends? It ruins the fun! And it makes me sad. :(Falanath10 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Mother and Daughter ((Story)) (( Partially inspired by Within Temptation - Iron )) Seeing Celeste as a young woman was a rather welcome thing. She had blossomed quite beautifully, but Adira could see it. There was metal there; Celeste had taken to the blade and bow. "Celeste, a moment?" "I'm still trying to hit this bloody target dead center. What am I missing here?!" Adira chuckled lightly and took her bow, aiming herself. "What you are missing...is fire." Adira released the string and sent the arrow flying dead center. "Fire. The one element that makes you stronger and wiser." "How? I'm listening." Adira smiled gently as she sat beside her daughter on the firing line in Old Town. "Metal is quite weak unless you fire it. It burns out impurities, rearranges its structure. In people, it does the same exact thing. Celeste, I have been through trials far more annoying and far more dangerous than hitting a simple bull's eye. In the crucible of trials, I have become much stronger. I'm a far cry from that young woman who was nearly sacrificed by her own father, lost her own mother, in a scant few minutes. It is strength I have gained. I was reforged into a weapon of order. But..." Adira looked into the sky and sighed. "The trip was not always easy. The lessons had me doing things I really did not like when I really thought about it long and hard. To kill a human being, even if they did deserve it? To torture others when information could become vital to my safety or the safety of others? To work with people who were thought of as enemies when they really were on the same side? I had to stop thinking in terms of black and white. I had to become a bard, a poet, a philosopher, a sage...I had to see beyond my limited understanding of things." "You killed, though, right?" "I took no enjoyment in most of those deaths. It was strictly business. Bloody, horrible, messy business. The only real time I took any enjoyment was when gunning down Twilight Cultists. Then again, everybody took sport in that. I was no exception." Adira motioned to the SI:7 building. "What I did was always in connection with SI:7. I got a list of potential threats to be dealt with secretly, and I picked and choosed which ones would get my attention first. As Misstress of the Cruciformed Shadow, that was often what I did. I made a list for my Hunters." "But not anymore?" "No, my crusade is over. Hunting blackens the soul over time. The smart ones give up, quietly. They remember their victories and stand by them as their proof of a good life." "Revered blades, as it were?" asked Celeste. "Yes, revered blades. But they had to be forged first. Remember that, Celeste." Adira motioned to the Pig and Whistle; they had much more to discuss. A lot more.Adira4 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Noble People! I got a question. How many people are nobles?Gnomeling58 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 @Blacktip Shark I WILL EAT YOUR SOULXtrabulator0 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 What's the closest you've ever come... ...to dying horribly, or otherwise being in a really terrible accident? Personally, my most recent event of "HOLY CRAP" was on the drive home from work tonight, about an hour ago. It had been raining a bit earlier in the evening, so I'm driving about 10 mph slower than usual. I saw movement in the road through the darkness, and then SUDDENLY. POSSUM. IN THE ROAD. I'm not the type to really hit animals on the road (I do consider myself a bit of an animal lover, after all), so I swerved to miss it- only Curtis Parkway is a REALLY narrow street. I undercorrected a bit and the back right tire slipped off the road into the really slick grass. The back end shot out, and I overcorrected on instinct- which led to my car whipping back the other way. Managed to get my body back under control, apply the brakes, and slowly get my car back under control. I didn't sling my car into the steep ditch on the far side of the road or into the FOREST OF TREES on the near side of the road, so all is well. I'm not sure what the normal, healthy emotional responses to nearly being in a 45 mph car wreck are, but I'm fairly certain "laugh hysterically and say 'i kind of want to do that again'" probably isn't one of them. I felt awesome after that and STILL feel awesome now- even if I am kinda shaking from the adrenaline rush. I think it's wearing off now. Anyone else got really fun stories?Ethalarian77 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 As experienced roleplayers... What sort of advice would you give to someone who has never done any sort of roleplaying but is curious about it, and also possibly interested in trying some? Seriously....completely clueless here.Saalii31 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Animation test. Aldaim got some attitude in his strut. http://youtu.be/GmnuR1XvHxYKelcyn14 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 @Delaynee Omg not just once, BUT THREE TIMES. I am SO happy. <3 <3Andry21 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 In All Honesty? As children, we all had our spin on the crazy train of imagination. We wanted to be this, or do that, or just be whatever our little hearts desired - salary, social standard, and otherwise... it just didn't matter. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up, munchkins? I wanted to be the ice cream man. Lol.Fortè81 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 T__T http://tinyurl.com/9pcg7x4Aelamdor4 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 [Heavy-RPPVP] Crossed Blades - Mercenaries A courier runs up to you, holding out a Recruitment paper. It read. The Crossed Blades Mercenaries are looking for able bodied Men and Women to join in the fight against the Horde and domestic threats, while doing odd jobs on the side for gold. We are new to Azeroth but all the members we have now, fight valiantly and furiously. We would take anyone of age to hold a Sword and train them into worthy Warriors and the like, watch for one of our many Recruiters in the city or mail Jed C. Swiftshadow if you are interested in joining. Fight well brothers and sisters!Snizzer28 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 House Ouestrelin is Recruiting! House Ouestrelin, ruled by the Ouestrelin family, is one of the most ancient noble houses in Arathor, dating back hundreds of years. House Ouestrelin has always been loyal to Stromgarde, and the Trollbane dynasty, consistently serving the kingdom faithfully over the years. The majority of the Ouestrelin bannermen fought alongside the Stromgarde's forces throughout the Second and Third Wars. Despite Stromgarde's ultimate decline during the Third War, House Ouestrelin continued to serve and provide for the kingdom. The Ouestrelin family has been devoted to the cause of retaking Arathor and Lordaeron for the Alliance, and has contributed much militarily and politically to the cause. Because of stagnant situation in Arathor, House Ouestrelin has begun providing resources and bannermen to many of the Alliance's wars across Azeroth, focusing most of their efforts to the north in the Plaguelands, and recently Gilneas. Although House Ouestrelin is most focused on Lordaeron and Arathor, they have provided soldiers to the campaigns in Northrend as well other Alliance military campaigns. The Ouestrelin seal can easily be recognized as a golden, fearless lion, upon a background of red--Stromgarde's color. The noble House Ouestrelin is always looking for new bannermen, cooks, political advisors, scholars, farmers, seamen, scribes, alchemists, miners, tailors, etc. to work for the family. Not only do the jobs pay well, they are not limited to Humans or Arathians. All one needs to do is send a letter to Lord Seifried Ouestrelin ((Submit an application!)). ((We are a heavy role-play noble household guild. We have many different ranks with very different and fun ways of playing. For example, you could join the guild if you want to role-play as a farmer. You could also join if you wanted to play a soldier, scholar, advisor, and more! And the neat thing is all the ranks and "professions" within the guild will interact and work together. Hopefully in the future we'll be able to play with other role-play guilds. Another cool feature about this guild is that there is a ranking system for knights. If you'd like, you could join as a squire and progress your way up. The same goes for other "professions," like a farmer could eventually progress to own their own farm, essentially becoming a merchant. There are many ideas I have for the guild, and I am open to even more suggestions from potential applicants. I honestly believe this guild, despite being a RP one, could succeed. It will just take a lot of effort on behalf of the members! Players can go to http://houseouestrelin.enjin.com to apply!))Seifried170 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 To All Chopper/Hog Owners GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! http://www.wowdb.com/spells/60424-mekgineers-chopper# look there top right corner y'see dat? that made me flail IRL. I am not ashamed to admit that. edit: actually just have the full list http://www.wowdb.com/spells/mounts so far, uh it's pretty much everything?Altaiea4 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Art So, while sitting around in Brackenwall Village, waiting for pvp to happen today, I decided to draw my hunter. Well, at least his helmet. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/avatar_of_chaos/World%20of%20Warcraft/AuvraeCaelenarsHelmet.png Comments and critisizm, as long as they are positive or at least constructive. It's my first time taking a wack at digital art.Auvrae0 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 4 Months Old, Just As Interesting. A long read, but well worth it. You newcomers must learn! Hi there I'm Professor Fromicus Maximus Graduate of Starvard Univeristy, one of the most prestigious universities this side of the Eastern Kingdoms. I'd like to break our beloved fourth wall and go over with each and every one of you a subject I majored in and now teach called RPA, or more commonly known as Role Play Acronology, or the study of Role Play Acronyms. Now the point of this thread is to educate you all a little if I will, on something you all use and may not have known it. Role Play Acronyms are used to shorten words or phrases that identify the type of Role Play one is engaging in, The two most common being our standard acronyms of RP and ERP. These in fact are very broad phrases compared to the Acronym formula I’d like to share with you today. Here at Starvard, A few colleagues and I have devised a formula to further specify and identify forms of Role Play. We have dubbed our formula the "Starvard Advanced Formula of Role Play Identification" or SAFRPI (saf-her-pie). SAFRPI is our way of scientifically identifying forms of Role Play in order to further study and classify them. This key information we are learning from the subject is useful to us Acronologists at Starvard as we have been working hard with the Orc Based "Williamton D. Steelchewer: Organization for Better Role Play" to help them provide our youth with better, more identified and understood Role Play. SAFRPI works likes so... Role Plays are scientifically identified by a few major factors and then classified with a phrase and acronym matching the characteristics of the Role Play. Below is an example of a possible Role Play Identification Acronym (RPIDA). -LTCOSHTDIPSDGTRP- This one translating into… -Long Term Commitment Organized Style Hierarchy Type Deep Inter-Personal Story Driven Gilneas Town Role Play- This RPIDA however is not just an assortment of random words and phrases used to identify the specific detail of the Role Play. These phrases are approved and organized by the rules and regulations stated in the SAFRPI formula. Let's go over how this Acronym is broken down in the SAFRPI. The Basic formula is... -Time-Frame /Oranganized or Unorganized /Type of Organization if Organized /Relationship of Participants /Whether it is Story Driven /Location /Role Play Type- :1: The first part of the formula consists of the Time-Frame of the Role Play. There are three possible Time-Frame options to any given Role Play Scene. Our example uses the Long Term Commitment option, which is represented by it's acronym LTC. LTC identifies the Role Play as having a story that lasts more than 48 Role Play Hours. (Role Play hours being the time in the Role Play that has passed. This does not mean 48 hours had to have passed In real life.) The next option is of course the Short Term Commitment or STC. This identifies the Role Play as lasting less than 24 Role Play Hours. For a Role Play that's story lasts anywhere from 25-47 Role Play Hours we give it the identification acronym of TDBMTI or Time Distributed Between Main Time Intervals. :2: The second part of the formula identifies whether or not the Role Play has any sort of organization between the participants. Otherwise put as, do participants have set roles in the role play given to them that they must follow. There are only two simple acronymic answers to this piece of the puzzle, either in the form of Organized Style (OS) or Unorganized Style (US). As in our example we used an OS identification acronym indicating the Role Play scene was organized in some way. :3: The third part of the formula is dependent on if the second part of the formula is answered with Organized Style.(If answered with Unorganized Style, this section becomes “No Type” or “NT”.) This part of the formula is used to identify exactly what type of organizational method is being used to organize said Role Play scene. In our example, we used a Hierarchy Type of organization indicating the members of the Role Play are to be broken into a Hierarchy Type system. One person may be the King, another Queen; some people will be given the rolls of peasants Etc. : Organization styles are many, and as such, there are currently no set amounts of possible identification tags, though this does not mean there are no SAFRPI rules indicating how one should include this identification. When indicating the organization method, one must use a word that is an actual method of organization and the word then must be preceded with the word “type”. When transferring the phrase into an acronym, you use the first letter of the word or phrase describing the type of organization and then the letter “T” for Type. Example being, if we were to alphabetically organize a Role Play we would identify the third part of the RPIDA with Alphabetical Type or AT.Fromie21 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Genn Graymane is awesome... "Our spies report that the Horde seems to think we'd choose Feathermoon Stronghold," said Greymane. He grinned a litte. "I'm continuing to let them think that. Did you know that the Grimtotem of Feralas are planning an attack on the Horde? Taking advantage of their distraction? How terrible for the Horde!" I hope he makes more appearances in the game.Finaj0 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 [PVE] <Ursus Minor> Looking for People/Family <Ursus Minor> is a LGBT-friendly guild based on the bear-cub relationship and were looking for more people to join our ranks! Our goals are simple: ~To enjoy end-game content ~ To be a family ~ To enjoy laughs/humor and relax, whether on Skype or Vent (Ventrillo) in raids. What are we? As stated before, we are an LGBT-Friendly Casual PVE (Player Versus Enviroment) guild seeking for general recruiting, and Mists Shenanigans! How long have we been around? Our guild has been on this server for about one and a half years, so the guild name isn't to be confused with instantanious creation due to Mists of Pandaria. What we do seek? We seek friendly, mature, and likable individuals who are interested in Casual content, such as raiding 2 nights a week, running 5 mans, and generally enjoying each other's company and helping each other achieve goals, whether cooking or an old run for transmog. What is our RP like? We have several individuals that can and do have the capacity to RP. While we aren't RP heavy, we welcome RPers and the new splashes of color they can add to the palate of guild activities. Whats our PVP like? We have several individuals that do enjoy PVP when they do. Again, while we don't have a lot of PvPers, you can find someone to bring along to destroy the Alliance menace! Finally, What is our PVE like? Our PVE is EPIC! We fight each boss once, and it dies before us, dropping its loot. Some bosses only look at us and they run in fear, leaving their loot behind!... (Got you, didn't I?) But to be truthful, our PVE/Raids are casual, doing content Once or Twice a week, Meeting at 6:30 ST (Server time) Wednesdays after reset, and Mondays before reset to finish it off. You ask "What does Casual mean? Why not go for Heroics?" Well, we wish to attempt heroics, but only when Everyone on our raid team desires to, and even then its not going to be, for example: [Server First: Death to the Warchief]. Our raiding goals are to bring an open mind, have Vent to listen, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of wipes are expected, so please, don't come thinking we will down a boss in a single shot. If you have any questions, or wish to know more, please feel free to contact one of our officers either by PST or Mail. Atuya, Smert, Chanken, Albericus (and numerous alts)Chanken1 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Things you wish were rp-ed more often. Hello all, Nix here, indulge my curosity on what you'd like to see more of. Personally I'd like to see more enchanters and illusionists walking the streets, I can imagine the difficulty, but it be nice to see someone trying to pull a con using simple charm person spells.Nixalegos67 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 So Moonguard In light of the college football thread I got to thinking. (No smart !@#$ comments or I start hitting things.) But surely there is sport in WoW somewhere, how would soldiers and such have their play, people will say they go drinking and stuff sure but there has to be more. I also started thinking about my favourite table top game: Blood Bowl. For those who don't know Blood Bowl is a game from Games Workshop based in an alternative Warhammer fantasy Universe where the different races play a variant of Gridiron Football, just with more maiming and dismembrement. So I sat down and wrote up a very rough draft of some rules for playing this in game. What is required: 1 referee (Me.) 2x teams of approximately 11 players. A pitch we can easily distinguish. And coaches and stuff. How do we play? It's a mix of /roll and some PvP combat. At the start we'll flip a coin to see who will recieve. Then the teams will set up with a minimum of 3 players on the line of scrimmage, then the kicking team kicks off, the designated catcher on the recieving team will /roll to see if he catches it, the result necessary will depend on different factors like weather and stuff, then the game begins. Players start handing out duels like crazy, you are NOT allowed to refuse a Duel, if you do you are sent off for the rest of the game. The object is to get the ball carrier from one end of the field into your opponent's end zone. A game should last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. If the ball is dropped it becomes a scramble, the two closest must either duel if they're from opposite teams or if they're the same each just rolls to pick it up. Then run like hell. If you lose a duel and are reduced to below a 100 health you are KO'd/Injured and must come off the pitch to be seen to by one of our medics, if you are removed 4 times you are seriously injured and can not play the rest of the game. Once healed you can run back on for the next drive. Positions: Each team has a selection of the following: Quarterback: Fairly obvious, will usually catch the kick off and passes the ball. Usually the Captain. Reciever: The light and quick members of the team, leather and cloth wearers and speedy classes. Linemen: the average player clad in armour and ready to hit hard. Blockers: Slower, heavily armoured players who hit like a truck. Like I said guys it's rough, thoughts?Forrgrim9 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Unsolicited Advice and Words to Live By Tell us, whether from personal experience, things you've heard in music, or pieces you've read in literature which particularly intrigued you.Ruvias20 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Dear Ruvias I miss your delicious RP. I've been occupied with work and life in general, and soon to be other games as well. But I miss your words :c. Hope we get to RP again soon. Much love, -Lellex <3Lellex10 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 National Society of Leadership and Success I got a letter today from these guys, via my college. I did a quick Google search, and pretty much came up with the conclusion that this "Honors Society" wasn't really worth the time or money, but I'm looking for people who've actually been involved with them IRL. So... Has anyone here either joined or was going to join this society (AKA Sigma Alpha Pi) for some reason?Hayleígh0 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Is it just me... ... or did everyone look so much better in the middle ages? http://tinyurl.com/demlooks dem clothes so fly home dogsAelamdor11 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Conquest: Tirisfal Glades. "I, Lord Westwood, Lord-Commander of the Crown and claimant to the throne, hereby announce our conquest against the Undercity, Tirisfal and most importantly, Sylvanas Windrunner; the Banshee Queen. Our forces are being mobilized as we speak and in the coming weeks we will seek to actively cripple the supply routes and communication posts of the Forsaken. The time and date will be revealed to those participating so if you and yours would be willing to aid us in this conquest then please, send me a notification via the mail and we will schedule a meeting to explain things a bit further. And a final word to the Crown of Lordaeron; thank you. It is because of you brave men and women that allow me to lead them that we are able to make this march and far ahead of schedule. So many have joined in such a short amount of time and that has kept me thankful for nearly every minute of the day. You undoubtedly face an uphill battle. A fierce one, at that. The Forsaken will not take lightly to us marching on their lands and they certainly will not stand idly by as we seek to cripple their empire. But we shall weather this coming storm. And we shall do so and emerge victorious! For the Crown and for Lordaeron! - Darohn Westwood; Lord-Commander of the Crown, Ranger of the Alliance." [[The above message was posted on various boards and walls throughout the city of Stormwind and also issued via the mail to each member of the Crown. There is no one standing there yelling this. Therefore one shouldn't expect an RP out of this thread. We are scheduled to begin a three-week conquest on Tirisfal Glades. Not specifically the Undercity. This conquest will lead us, then, into Silverpine Forest and from there we will decide where it is we intend to go. If you and your guild would like to participate in the upcomings events, please send me mail via the mailbox or a whisper in-game and we'll discuss things further. I have a few guilds set to oppose us on the Horde but things are being kept low-key for now. As one may have ascertained for themselves, we're attempting to make sure things go as smoothly as possible.]]Darohn163 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Help. I just ate an apple seed. Am I going to die?Fortè15 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Sweet Dreams Count! AH-AH-Ahhhh! http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/24/voice-of-sesame-streets-the-count-dies-at-78/?hpt=hp_t2 /sniffleShrilinda5 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Musings of an Old Orc Boreg's hand strokes slowly through his beard as he stares at the head of his polearm, hanging on the wall. The deep red beard, streaked with aged strands of white that seemed to only be growing longer and more plentiful, the green skin laughing to himself as he gives his head a shake. "Why is it the orcish race fights? Why do we move to conquer and attack the lands that lay before us? It is a good question, friend... A very good question indeed." "A Warsong orc would say, because it is there!" "A Redwalker orc would say, because it challenged our might!" "While a Whiteclaw orc would say, we fight for the glory of those that died before us, so we can join with them when we are granted our proper, hero's death!" "The reasons are always different for each clan, but with this Horde, they all become a single reason! For the Horde!" the old orc says, turning to look at... Nothing in particular. "Have you ever wondered why we continue to fight? We sustain wounds that would otherwise slay a man half our age and rise up within a week or month's time to fight once more! It's ridiculous to think that it's just good fortune or steeled training that allows warriors on both sides to continuously fight, yet are still so fragile that should we be taken outside of a battle, a well placed bullet or knife could send us to our ancestors! I have a theory, and perhaps it's just the babblings of an old orc after one too many tankards of mead... But that never seemed to stop you from listening before! Hah!" "My theory is this... The elements... The Spirits, the servants of the Titans and the Accursed Holy Light itself has us fighting for a reason! We fight to grow stronger. We fight to prove to one another that we are the better man for whatever the job might be. On the battlefield our souls are at the very nexus point of where these great souls before us fought, died, and were returned for yet another fight! The old and frail become their youthful selves in that spray of blood and gore! We are driven to fight for some greater cause. A cause greater than the Horde. Greater than the Alliance and the Earthen Ring and all the little piss-crying neutral parties that litter this great Azeroth of ours! We fight, of course... For completion. We fight for the sake of proving to our Horde brothers that we are the best men for the job!" The orc's hand slams down against the small table set down before him, scattering the dominoes set out from a game that will never be finished... "You fell outside of combat, ya old dog... Ya left me without one of my finest friends. You left me to fight this war on my own! Hah! Coward! Take back that old body and rise up so we can fight once more! Your claws meeting my blade! Daeshal, Spirits guide ya." he adds, curling his fingers. "Maybe that's it, eh? Redwalker and Whiteclaw were meant to be at each other's throats. Tralzek the Hatchet would have punched your fly-blown corpse until you woke up! Zitturag the Calm would have dunked you under the purifying waters of the Throne of Tides until you sputtered awake! Who gave you permission to die?" Mourning, the way an orc mourns. So much for a gathered rant. The orc swaggers, looking up to the peeking light of the sun over the dusty, red Orgrimmar sky. "We fight to take on what this planet cannot fight itself. We prevent the End Times because who else would do it? Dragons? Too big! Ogres? Too stupid! Gnolls? Hah! Beasts with only their next meal in mind. Can the Alliance do it? Hah... Not even. They have to get through me first!" "Boreg'ash the Red will let no human take his honorable death away! Boreg'ash Bloodwind will not allow some headstrong child prove him the lesser orc!" the orc bellows, much to the dismay of an elven priest reading under the canopy of his personal wagon. He was always the quiet one, best left to just brewing his potions and his tricks of the mind. "Let's turn this Horde around boys! Grieve no more for friends who died, the day will come to us all! Side by side we will fight once more and raise our red and black flags to the sky!" The proud orc, wrapped in leather robes when once plate was the only protection needed for the thick green hide steps heavily and makes his way down and into the city. He was itching for a fight!Vhelrillon8 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Why do Warcraft kings only have 1-2 children? Seriously. Let's say you rule one of the seven kingdoms. Your line is ancient, descended from the ancient kings of Arathor; should your line end, the realm will be thrown into chaos while usurpers and claimants battle for the throne. So, it would make sense for you to sire children (more specifically sons) right? Yet almost every king in Warcraft only has 1 or two children. Varian only has one child, Anduin. Even though Tiffin died, he should at least arrange another marriage with another house cause if Anduin goes, then Stormwind is in trouble. And how come Varian doesn't have any brothers or sisters? I'm not sure, maybe he does but they got slaughtered in the sacking of Stormwind during the first war? Genn has two children, one (dead) son and a daughter. Genn's also getting really old and might not be able to father anymore children. That would leave his daughter to be Queen of Gilneas, though I'm fairly positive Genn could've fathered a lot more children then two. Do I even need to mention Menethil? The line is pretty much dead. Proudmoore sired one child and it was a girl. Did it ever occur to him to sire more? Cause it looks like Kul Tiras is without heir (unless you count Jaina). Trollbane only has Danath, iirc, and why hasn't Danath sired any children? He's getting pretty old too, isn't he? Last but not least is Perenolde. Perenolde also had two children, one who is non-canon and the other leading the Syndicate. So...thoughts?Danyle38 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Origin (H) 8/8H 10 man Group 3 We are Origin from US-Moon Guard, a central based server, we have been a guild for 2 years and recently returned from a 10 month leave. We are 8/8H in DS after 4 weeks of raiding, we are looking for experienced and dedicated raiders to finish cata strong and be ready for MOP and pushing to be top for progression on the server. Our officers and GM are all 8/8H Server firsts and have been playing since release. If interested add me to realid or send mail via in game! As the title says, we are recruiting a third group to push progression come MoP. We are looking for people that are going to be reliable, dedicated and mature. With that, the current spot for our Raid Lead for Group 3 is currently open. With experienced candidates for the position we will be willing to transfer their toons over to the server. If you are interested please visit our website and read the information below. Origin is a very relaxed, friendly, helpful and fun bunch at the same we also like to progress further in raids and know how to be competitive.In our off time we run old content, do odd achievements, arena/rated BG, and sometimes even play other games together :P. What we want to see from YOU: - Be knowledgeable about your class, and be willing to research and learn. - You come to raids prepared, and fully researched - Maturity. This includes willingness to bring issues to the table so that they can be addressed What you can expect from US: - No discrimination of any kind. - A tight-knit, family guild type atmosphere (not kid safe though :D bad jokes abound) - A consistent raid slot if we find that you are a good fit with us. We are recruiting you to RAID, not to sit on the bench. - Respect. We always listen if our members have problems with anything. Unlike most guilds out there, we work hard to address each individual's concerns. - Consideration. We understand that RL things pop up, and we work around your needs. - Dedication. - Stability. We're low-drama and have an extremely low turnover If you feel that this is something you may be interested please let me know, we are also considering to pay for realm transfers for suitable candidates. so if your interested please add on real id below or apply on guild website also listed below. Thanks for your time, Seral Real ID: ngpolowick@yahoo.ca Guild Website: originmoonguard.guildlaunch.comSeral7 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 A fun thread! You find yourself on the front lines of a battlefield with Horde vs Alliance. In the chaos that is war, you find yourself back to back with the poster above. What do you do?Solinii82 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Azerothian Kombat! FIGHT! Great heroes and villians alike have been gathered to fight in a battle of forum porportion! Who will be the Champion of Azerothian Kombat? Here is how the game works, I will start by saying a lore character. For example's sake i'll pick Pre-Lich King Arthas. How would this character fair against an opponent like say, Garrosh? I start by posting my two "kombatants" like so. -Arthas (Pre-LK)- VS. -Garrosh (Current)- Then the next person to reply would both repost my match up and then repost their own. So it's like this, YOU or the next person to responds, will pick who you think would win if they fought. You post that winner with a new fighter of your choosing. Any other WoW character. Then the next person after you responds who they think, and the chain goes on to see which character stays on the board the longest. So when you post, post something like... Previous: Arthas pre-LK vs Garrosh current, Winner: Garrosh! Next: -Garrosh (Current)- vs -Mr. Bigglesworth (Beta)- So go! You next, please! -Arthas (Pre-LK)- vs. -Garrosh (Current)-Fromie9 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Your Own Lore Character! One day, at some point in the future, Blizzard decides to hold a contest. The challenge? Create an important lore character based off of your character. The rules? You have to include why they are important to lore and something they've done. For example, Ariade would be: Ariade Leighton, Priestess of Elune Ariade is the first human to even attempt to become a Priestess of Elune. She would walk about the Temple of the Moon. She is important because of the fact she has left her human kin and come to live the life of a Priestess of Elune in Darnasuss. Fire away!Ariade25 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 2 Handed Swords ... that do not show enchantments. I would love one. If anyone would be so kind as to list any that they know of, it would be greatly appreciated.Maiyah5 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 What happened to Tyrande? ...I'm confused! Is...Is her new name Tyrone? http://imgur.com/cgrAZVulpe24 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 War of the Roses Has anyone else played the beta for this game? Bought it for 20% off on Steam because I have Mount and Blade. Seems to be pretty awesome and have some good potential.Hayleígh13 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Banned from Darnassus ICly. Here's what happened. (inb4 OP can't greentext outside 4chan) >Wanted to assist Darnassus and the Alliance > Wanted to rectify the damage done to Night Elf - Quel'dorei relations > Do it for a very close Night Elven friend who died at the hands of the Horde > Can't go into Darnassus yet, need to build rep. > Assist Lineage in Feralas, heavily assist the Silverwing Sentinels in Ashenvale, earn enough rep and reverence from the Sentinels in Ashenvale > Word of my deeds is spread to Darnassus, the arrival of the Alliance Blood Elf commences >Arrive to Rut'Theran, allowed access to the portal, but get mocked, spat on, arrows fired at my feet, gossiped at while I walk to the portal >Go through, get tackled by guards >Explain myself while trying not to resist arrest >Get the crap beaten out of me before Sentinels eventually get bored and cease, only to hold me at gunpoint and be denied entry into the city >Fellow Night Elven friends from past encounters come into assist >Small debate about why I'm here >Gnome friend comes in >Small crowd of friends gather >Sentinels cease, allowed conditional access into city >Meet the locals, citizens, get acquainted amongst the hate, racism, and potential Sentinels hiding above and in the shadows, bows drawn >Meet Matron Melyria >Try to talk to her, she's not interested, ignored >Convinced her hood may be the issue, reach for it to remove it gently >She slits my wrists > wtfman.jpg > Unbreakable resolve in effect, round two > Reach for it again, she slits my throat > OHBOYHEREWEGO.jpg >Bleed everywhere >Lineage members come to assist >Crowd gathers >Get back up >Round 3, ITSGOTIMEBABY.jpg >faint from blood loss >tumble onto Melyria, I slide off, she internally lols >She feels bad, picks me up > Unconscious, sort of, think "Oh boy, she's coming around! Maybe there is hope!" > Nope.avi >Get thrown into Darnassus lake, crash out >Wake up in the Temple of the Moon >Surrounded by Lineage >Leave Temple >HERECOMESANEWCHALLENGER.jpg >Delerren blocks the way >Says I must be slain or exiled from Darnassus >Throws knife at me >Ultimate bro Felarius enters the ring, takes the shot for me >She leaves, Fel goes to medical personnel, I walk around >Friend Hassieth being convicted of treason >Jump in, turns out someone framed him >Chase culprit down, Lineage at my side >Lineage priestess Mavei goes down >I volunteer to get her back to safety >Save Mavei's life > feelsgoodman.jpg > No one acknowledges this except a couple of people from Lineage > lefeelingman.jpg >Walk around for a bit >Find Priestess Anamaleth >Tell her my naughty secrets >She calls me weak for not standing up for myself to Melyria >She calls me weak for abandoning my family, despite that its the other way around > Remember the Oath, no arguing > Leave with a bad feeling >Next day, Temple of the Moon > Ana and I get into an argument > I ask for Darnassian aid in the fight against the Horde and allies to assist in the war effort > She denies me > I tell her that these are my people just as much as they are hers > Denied again > /e fists clenched > Argue > Call her out, stand up to her (Like she said) >WHOSWEAKNOW?! > Go overboard, spit near the moonwell > gurvirwtfhaveyouDONE.jpg >Crowd gathers >Ana freaks >LINEAGE ASSEMBLE >Cornered, Ivemadeahugemistake.gif >Melyria shows up, turns out they were working together all along >lesurprisedcerealman.jpg >Surrounded, bows, swords, magic, all weapons drawn at me >Fall to knees >Remember why I was doing this, realize I failed >Eyes water >Fall on all fours >Start crying hysterically > "I failed you Lindrea! I'm sorry! I'M SO SORRY!" >Crowd closes in >Melyria charges me with a bunch of offensives >Ignore everything around me, blank out >Hallucinate, hear her voice >Lose my !@#$, continue crying >Bear druid comes from behind and lunges at me, attempting to drag me out of the temple through force >Grab onto nearby rock, refuse to let go > Beseech Elune herself >Nothing >Melyria waves off the druid, and blinks me out herself >Get dragged out of Darnassus >Vow to vengefully return, >"I will NEVER abandon my people" >I am Alliance >I am the Light >I >AM >GURVIR SUNMANE So Moon Guard, have YOU been exiled from a particular zone through an IC situation? :) TL;DR: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/4454-feells-bad-man.jpgIamgurvir182 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Brotherhood of the Dawn: A World to Heal. And still the best Brotherhood around! http://dawnbrotherhood.enjin.com/ The road has been long. Northrend was the beginning, when the Broherhood of the Dawn's father chapter, the Brotherhood of the Light were the first on the beaches of Northrend -- before Horde or Alliance. They marched through the tundra and the icy reaches to tear down the last of the misguided Scarlet heretics, into the corrupted realm of the frost trolls and into the mountain prison of Yogg-Saron, and lastly into the dreaded citadel of Icecrown itself to join the heroic charge that smote Arthas the Lich King. Many have been the obstacles to victory, yet through it all they have triumphed and ever do the accolades of the Brotherhood grow. Wherever their banner had been planted victory followed while the banners of the fallen decorated their fortress home in Hearthglen; trophies of war. The gullet of Blackwing has been purged and its reanimated master once again put down. The great Bastion of the Twilight cult has been left a smoldering ruin. The Throne of Ragnaros has sundered indefinitely. The Destroyer's remains were scattered to the seas, the last recovered bits of him strung up for view in Stormwind and Orgrimmar. The world's inhabitants once again formed a brittle pact to see to it that their home was not destroyed. What remained after the smoke cleared, however, was a monumental task: The healing of the world. The Brotherhood stood ever ready. The pact between the Alliance and the Horde did not last, however, as conflict arose once more, building up to more atrocious acts on either side to both defend their homes and vanquish their foes. It was not just warriors who win battles for the mighty Brotherhood; indeed it was the Order as a whole. Brilliant researchers and artificers who unravelled the mysteries of the past and developed new methods and equipment to further the goals of the Order. Medical geniuses who lead the way in scientific and magical healing as well as countered plagues of the Scourge and the new threat of the Forsaken. Scouts, spies, saboteurs, and assassins who kept the Order safe from the shadows with one hand and visited death upon their enemies with the other. The skills of those within the Order are as varied as those who are welcome within it. War is on the horizon. The air is thick with fear and anticipation. The Brotherhood of the Dawn once stood between, watching with mounting tension as conflict slowly crept too close to home. After lengthly deliberation, the choice was made. The Order dissolved its ties to the Argent Crusade and placed it standard among those that stood with the Alliance. There are no delusions of conquest and glory by blood; their goal is clear: to end the war and usher balance into the world. What of you, then? Will you stand by and wait for your time to come to an end? Or will you rise up and strike down the enemies of the Alliance? Turn your eyes from foolish thoughts of peace and negotiation. War ends when one side loses. Will you stand with us? Will you give everything to those that will stand beside you? Do you have what it takes to fight to the last man? To plunge your bloodied weapon into the very hearts of Azeroth's enemies? If so, then seek us out, for we will be expecting you. ~Brotherhood of the Dawn~Liucen462 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 The Caravan of Misfortune (CreepyPasta Story) ((Warning: This is a creepypasta, alter universe, dark, sick, twisted story of the Caravan of Fortune. If you can't handle the darkness, don't read! This is a story, no IC in the actual game.)) Skine's Dark Fortune: Written by Skine Now, many of you may know of the man that I am about to speak of. Perhaps an errant glance late at night revealed a large silhouette before you, one clad in various shades of violet and purples. The @*@#* - in the meaning of ‘unusual’- fellow appears to have a rather cheery demeanor about him. His oddly white, fangy grin permeating against the stone and wood walls which encase the denizens of the city of Stormwind. However, one who pays an almost suspicious amount of attention to the Draenei may note that this has not always been a constant state for the girthy, blue male. In fact, his attitude toward his surroundings could have almost been regarded as truly neutral to his enviroment and trade. The trade in question? Fortune telling..or as the aforementioned proclaims himself, ‘tellings of fate’. The turban adorned man would often walk into various establishments in the Human capital, proclaiming to revelers and drunkards that he possessed the skill foresight: To delve into the very twisting nethers themselves to discover one’s fate. Scoffs of dissaproval were common, though a few curious patrons would shuffle forward and dump 50 silver coins into the large, gloved hand that was held out to them. His fortunes were rather vague, but simple to explain to the intoxicated customers whose boots clopped down before the alien male. Clouds of the metaphysical nature could be seen along the linear line that fate had set out for the inquiring knowledge seeker. Each one would be a different hue to represent an event or and emotion that would be undergone. For instance, a cloud of green may mean the acquisition of currency, while one of cyan could be best described as the coming of injury and pestilence. The Draenei came under frequent public scrutiny. It was not uncommon for a violent act to be placed upon the male without direct provocation. Many would grow a deadly mixture of fearful and angry at hearing their upcoming fates, and those who would not fall into denial about such things would attempt to strike out at the very messenger. Eventually, the kind-hearted fellow would simply avoid telling with honest the more negative fortunes, for fear of retribution placed upon his rather blue buttocks. However, on the morning of November 30th, something strange began to unfurl on the cobbled and frost-chilled steps of the city. The Draenei began his day with a helping of pastries from a local vendor. The choice of this fridgid morn’ was a toasted bread roll that had been soaked in honey and sugar, a light drizzling of white glaze covering its sweet-coated surface. As the Draenei munched and warmed his tail beside a brazier, a bald human approached him proclaiming that the fortune teller’s reputation was large, and that he himself had fallen into the sin of curiousity. The purple-wearing male chuckled heartily at this, and proceeded to dust his hands off to accept the jingling sackette of coins that had been held in front of his face. He brought his fingertips to the man’s forehead and delved inward as he always did - making a slight jest about how easy it was to enter the Human’s mind as he did so, to which the bald male simply grunted in response. Yet as he moved through the metaphysical twisting nethers of the man’s fate for a greater time than he usually did, he was forced to come to a metaphysical stop. What laid ahead of the man was only darkness. No clouds or continuation was present for the man. The Draenei knew what this meant, and attempted to hide his reaction to the best of his ability. The Human’s brow began to quirk as he sensed the tension growing in the seer. The fortune teller’s hand dipped back down to his side, a sheepish smirk forming along the contours of his lips. “Ah..”The teller spoke, “It would appear that a cloud of pink is what lays before you, good friend.” “Pink?” The male responded, looking a bit bewildered. “Yes, pink represents..ehm..let me simply refer to it as ‘lustful actions’ for the time being. I do hope I am not in need of extrapolation at this point..?” A noticeably new stride possessed the man as he turned heel and walked away from the teller of fates, the Draenei’s own smile falling as the steps began to fade. A quiet prayer could be heard uttered from his lips as his hooves swiveled and he made his way to the local tavern. (Continue)Raistlinn5 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Tyranids vs... Azeroth. All of Azeroth. Scourge, Old Gods, Alliance, and Horde all team up against the 'Nids. Who wins? Edit: While we're here, let's throw the Tau in as well, because I'm bored. The psychic-less and technologically superior Tau vs. Azeroth. They are trying to bring us into their empire for the Greater Good... What happens?Hayleígh42 Aug 24, 2012