Moon Guard

Aug 15, 2012 I'M BLUE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePcHassieth12 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Thank you, miss Artist! http://imgur.com/NhoCA A thank you to Genoeva Wolf on Deviantart for my newest commission of my paladin, Forte D'lanastion. A pharaoh of Uldum? I think yes. As for the eyes; pay no heed to the yellow colour. It is a bit off, but do take note that he is partially blind.Fortè29 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Any Questhelper like addons? I was using Questhelper a couple of years ago, but it seems it is now broken... Is there any other addon that would link my quests together for an optimal routeÐryzs3 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Mann vs Machine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cfo0f88Ug&list=FLffZuGFmmuy3OB4MRSTdyEA&index=0&feature=plcpTarren2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 <The Shieldpaw Shao'din> We're not terrible Note1: This information is expected to change heavily as we go along in the beta and learn the lore. Note2: We will not be accepting any applications, recruiting OOCly, or ICly until the launch of MoP. Once MoP launches, we will be structuring many things and making sure the officers and original interested members understand what they need to do. This thread is merely for support and making sure people know what is coming from the people who brought you the Hawktotem Tribe. ... ... ...Hranu500 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Theramore's End screenshot. So, this is a new screenshot from the Dev Watercooler for Scenarios. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/august/9ZUPHKAMRINB1344974792931.jpg I spy sunken ships! (This is from the Alliance's version of the scenario, btw)Finaj24 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Letter To Gurvir Sunmane; (IC letter|open rp) To Alliance Sea Admiral Gurvir Sunmane; Yarrr.... I write to the as, The Ex=Bloodsail Captain and Retired of rank Bloodsail Admiral. I had to go through some serious scullywag bugging to get your local address to send this. Upon are fateful meat up I had noticed your adaptiveness to the sea. The Maiden of the Sea, who we Know lights our way in the darkest of Ocean Nights. And is the beacon of hope to a sailor at sea in the grimmest of storms. Aye. But you are limited in Knowledge of the pirates life. As you not so nonchalantly called this old sea dog a murderer. I would Like to point out a few things for you. In case you ever find your self on the ways of pirating. One: as a pirate never expect a free pass. Even if one is granted to you. Don't ever think it be for free. Two. Dead men tell no lies. Three. To commit mutiny is a crime punishable by immediate death. If near dry land your trial is that of the guns. Four. Be prepared to murder. Cause you Will be murdered if you are not prepared to killed. Five. The life of a sea dog. Is a dangerous one. We Bloodsail buccaneers, will never forget how we become captain of a ship. We earned it from years of fighting booty bay.. or we get it by force. Usually it's the ladder. And ye better be sure to make sure the lo' captain is dead, and all of his lieutenants. Or I assure you Mr. Sunmane. You will be charged with mutiny. Now. We must look at reasons to become a Bloodsail Buccaneer. A total hate for the baron of booty bay and all his associate. Everything he stands for. You alliance may mistake him for something good but I assure you he is no better than us Bloodsail Buccaneers. Now I may be fortune that the guards of Stormwind have given me hospice in Stormwind. But I assure you I am still a Bloodsail I hold no allegiance to the throne. And would sooner see Wrynn at the end of my ax, and fed to the sharks. But alas my sea fairing days they be over. And now I just fish up stuff and drink cherry grog, and aye the occasional sulpheron slammer that I get an associate to deliver to me. So before you be calling me a murderer, know the truth behind me old profession. On the high sea's Murder isn't a crime. It's a way of life. And you best get used of it matey, cause thats the pirates life. Signed Ex-Captain and retired Bloodsail Admiral; Lial Bloodpaw, Scourge of the Seven Seas. (retired)Lial2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Oops, who let me out of my cage again? Aloha and salutations Moon Guardians. 'Tis 2 AM where I am, and I'm quite bored. So do tell, what's everyone up to at the moment? I'm listening to Three Days Grace currently.Manaclaw9 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Selling LVL 22 Guild As the title says, Lvl 22 guild Halcyon Affinity, 960 Achievement points 7 bank tabs. Post offers here please.Venrukì25 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Manga Nerds (No Pandas!) I thought there wasn't going to be any manga this week, but I think it came out early. Warning: Spoilers http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/597 http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/503 http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/677 http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/397 Edit: This is for all of the anime/manga fans. This has nothing to do with WoW.Noitora6 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 (A-RP) <The Scarlet Hammer> It had been years since the betrayal of the Scarlet Onslaught, and the ultimate fall of the seemingly impenetrable Scarlet Haven. The remaining Scarlets were weak and battered, and clung to what they held with righteous zeal. Their few holds in the Plaguelands had either been decimated by the Scourge, or were near such a state. The Scarlet Bastion had fallen, few escaping the clutches of the Dreadlord and his Risen. The only true place of Scarlet power was the near-legendary Monastery. And even that was but a shadow of its former self. The Monastery was rebuilding after staving off attacks from Forsaken and murderous renegades. It was a dark time. But it is always darkest before the dawn. The 'cleansing' of the Crusade was a horrific, if necessary event. Before, the majority of it's forces were corrupt by demons or the very undead they sought to destroy. Now, all that remained was a force of holy reckoning. The true order had been restored. But this did little to support their cause of reestablishing ties with the Grand Alliance. The Crusade had been branded as a paranoid, overzealous order, one that was best to be ignored. Scarlet High Command knew something had to be done. They were slowly losing ground in Lordaeron, and could not let this continue to happen. Diplomacy seemed to be the only option for an order seeking redemption. High Command voted that there was to be a new sect of the Crusade, one that would attempt to ally with the Grand Alliance, for the better of both organizations. A former Crimson Legionare, Sir Joffrey Flamegarde, was elected to lead said sect. This sect was to be called The Scarlet Hammer. The Hammer was filled with veterans from the Crusade and eager recruits alike. Sir Flamegarde knew the importance of their mission. If they failed, the Crusade would never recover.Joffrey500 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 OOC Channels What are the popular ones, if there are any? I notice /ooc usually only has about 2 people on average.Kreil7 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 MoP: Fox Kit It is now an exalted reward for Hellscream's Reach/Baradin's Wardens. Bahahahahaha!Finaj45 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 The Siege of Orgrimmar So I just found out this will be a thing in MoP. Garrosh is apparently up to some real nasty things under Orgrimmar and his blind-sighted warmongering has caused members of the Horde to finally stand against him. One of the events of MoP will be the Siege of Orgrimmar where Horde and Alliance players take to the streets of Orgrimmar to dethrone the current Warcheif. It has even been confirmed that Hellscream's rule comes to an end in Mists. So, thoughts on this? Good idea? Bad idea? potential? Can't wait to kill off the potato head for good? Lets talk it out. Me, personally...super stoked for some rebellion! Toki here is MADE for this hunting down people sort of thing :DTokíjin42 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Need help getting item (H) I've been trying to run Sunwell fairly actively for the past few months. All I want from there is Shawl of Wonderment, I swear though it's a <BLEEP>ing nightmare trying to get my weekly attempts done. Any help would be appreciated, I'm usually on evenings pacific time. I do have a road trip coming up soon but long as I get to try before reset I'm happy. edit: Oh good it posted, I tabbed back and thought "Crap did I forget to post?" :pNaleyva0 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 short Story. Datocus woke up, dead.Lial5 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 For Cidro That was quick! Here's another commission for a friend by the name of Cidro! http://xraam.deviantart.com/art/Commission-WoW-Cidro-Commons-321214259 Enjoy! :) More comissions en route, sit tight <3Iamgurvir0 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Patch 5.0 release on August 28 Which shall also be the same release date for the novel, Tides of War, and Guild Wars 2 release! So are you looking forward to(or dreading)?Vicara50 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 A question for RP-PvP guilds. Could this work? Azeroth is divided up into regional zones. For the sake of simplicity let’s just talk about Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms for this event idea. The idea is largely inspired by the board game RISK, and my territory control over SW RP idea, only this one is full out pvp. I would like to see an ever changing map showing which guilds (Horde and Alliance) have control/protect which territories. I think it would be neat for RP-PvP battles to have some lasting effect and a visible reward instead of just rezzing and moving on after the battle it should mean something. Turn cycle is two weeks (flexible, just an example). At the beginning of the week each participating guild emails a list of which territories they’re contesting to the ref who reveals all the moves at the same time. Any territory contested by both Alliance and Horde means that’s where there will be a battle at the end of the turn cycle (if you claim it and no one else wants it, then it’s yours for that turn cycle). The rules are largely dependent on the honor system however I think refs could work. Say several guilds from both sides contest Arathi. On battle day the raids form up and meet at wherever the battle is to take place. If you die, you can be rezzed but if you release or the timer runs out and you get sent back to the graveyard you’re out of the battle. There is a ref in each raid that watches to make sure these people don’t rejoin the battle. Eventually one side is going to lose all of their people and therefore lose control of the territory. Take a moment and think about the strategy of this. We could end up with some truly epic and large highly contested battles, but you might also end up with a guild(s) attacking so many territories at once that defenders are forced to split their forces too, leading to a bunch of smaller but very meaningful battles all over the place! There's still some janky stuff that has to be figured out like can you fight in territory that you didn't contest or are you presumed to be "guarding" it and not able to reinforce other battles going on. What if you could only do it if your territory was adjacent to the contested one, therefore not letting some guild suddenly appear on the other side of the world to help their allies in their battle? Now you’re asking yourself what about people that aren’t following the rules and just jump into the middle of the event that aren’t even part of the guilds and participate? Well so long as they’re pvping does it really matter? They’re still contributing to the battle going one way or another. You can think of them like unexpected reinforcements. The advantage they get by not obeying the rules (and being *!@*s) can be explained away as a timely save by close allies. If we choose a battle location far enough away from the GYs (or inaccessible like up in the hills) won’t that largely eliminate this interference? Most importantly people that were trying to game the system would become pretty obvious since they wouldn’t be declaring themselves in the planning portion of the turn, harming their reputation by interfering in an event. Wouldn’t it be awesome to see a red/blue marked out map showing who controls what for real instead of the occasional clustermess pvp battle with no lasting effect? Obviously the lowbie zones that are firmly controlled by one side would be off limits like Dun Morogh etc.Tyliss15 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 For Adrus. Yep! Another commission, this time everyone's ultimate PvP Draenei Shammy: Adrus! http://xraam.deviantart.com/art/Commission-WoW-Battlemaster-Adrus-Flamebreaker-321006402 Enjoy! :)Iamgurvir32 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 I miss.. .. the WoW Mountain Dew, Horde's flavor. ;-; I used to buy that stuff like it was crack!Vurohk11 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Moments When You Think You Knew Somebody http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0yv4BFfWoroPrayers0 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Review of Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War WoW Insider posted their early review for the new WoW novel. Overall, the book seems to be top notch. The review is somewhat spoiler-free. It only references the appearances of a few characters, but doesn't really give much more than that. http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/14/wow-insider-reviews-christie-goldens-novel-jaina-proudmoore-t/Finaj11 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 New Game console I don't know if everyone already knows this but, there is a new game console comeing out called "Ouya" made by the creators of android. Heres a link to a video about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh6Ji_6Wg9c In my opinion I really do not know what to say about it. I believe it will be used more for emulators as a multi console type of platform for the tv. But, the pricing is pretty good it will be only $99 in stores. I am just mind-blown idk about getting it. it may cost $100 plus tax but for a console I want to try it when a demo is available. Idk Moon Guard what do you have to say about this new console?Rhalit18 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Any good guild for Worgens? Yup! I'm looking for a worgens only guild. :-|Ragnorim37 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Buying lvl. 10+ Guild. I suppose we'll see how this works out.Vurohk4 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 The War Begins. (IC) ((IC short story. IC responses are welcome! :) )) This is my war. Stormwind. A city rebuilt from fire and death. Stone by stone, they raised it out of the ashes to shine once more. Pillars of vibrant color and sparkling silver shoot skyward into the star-studded night. Erected as a testament of the people’s will. A nation’s stalwart resilience and steely defiance to never again succumb to the forces that brought them to their knees not long ago. From up here it looks like an achievement. Like a beacon of civilization in a world torn asunder by decay and destruction. You would think it was an oasis. A city untouched by the forces that wish to consume it from without. I need to be closer. I need to see the enemy. Two mountains stand as silent guardians at the mouth of the city. I stand perched on a rocky out-cropping protruding from the southernmost peak of the one looming over the violet-roofed Mage District. From my vantage point the whole of the city lies within my gaze. Far below me I turn my eyes upon a particularly luxurious home nestled against the District’s outer wall. From a glass skylight built into the roof, I can make out the movements of a man who had finished a night’s engagement with a particular housemaid. The man--who was a member of the House of Nobles and had influence in the coffers of the Stormwind Army--lounged in a velvet chair smoking a gold-etched pipe while savoring the taste of an illegal Blood Elven vintage. He should have been more careful in procuring such an item. Steamwheedle Goblins are not the most loyal suppliers. Especially under physical duress. I return the spyglass to its place on my belt, and then check my gear once again. Grappling hook, flaregun, smoke grenades, throwing axes, potions. Nothing of it has moved during the last five hours. I shuffle in place, making sure my legs don’t tense up. Looking down at the steep mountain slope I plan my descent one last time. This is it. I have haunted the patrols and small outposts of both sides in Kalimdor for long enough. It is time to strike at those who profit from conflict and death. Those who wage this war from offices, dinner tables and bedrooms. They think they are safe. That they are protected. I will show them that they are not. I take one measured step from my position. Sliding down the mountain-face with increasing velocity. My spiked boots grind against the bare-rock--shale and loose stones chase after me as I slide head first at a dizzying speed. My heart races in my chest, my teeth clamp down hard in my mouth. My knees stay locked rigidly in place. One false move, one errant twitch and it’s all over. I would die--skull crushed--tumbling down the mountain long before my broken corpse would hit the earth below.Ornsharpaxe19 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Splunch and Eike hung out IRL today. So he got a layover so we hung out in NYC and went shopping. He tried Chipotle for the first time and loved it, which was awesome. Then we went for a walk to Central Park where we ate snow cones and talked about things until some girl crashed her bike in front of us and we left to go to the Apple Store. It was flooded with people and kind of surreal so we just walked down the east side looking for a department store that was closed. So we walked all the way back around and went to Macy's where we shopped for like 3 hours. To end the night we went to get cheeseburgers and then parted ways. Good times. Splunch is a bro. Here's us. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Eike311/063.jpgEike26 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Music Thread XXX: Revenge of the Music Thread Somebody mentioned Didders in another thread, and I figure it's been long enough since we had one of these, so post some music and try to listen to what other people post with an open mind. To start, The Dance of Eternity by Dream Theater http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dSztjpJNNkRofaldo42 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Yikes! Achievement earned... All of them! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Scybear/achievement ( Not a call out of the negative kind. ) Impressive to say the least. Thats some kind of dedication right there.Shrilinda5 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Can someone explain.... What in the name of whatever make you believe in is going on in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoK8DaJRDaM Like...I have no actual idea what I am seeing here. I'll PAY people to explain its meaning.Tokíjin9 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 [A-RP] Going away party for Theramore! When: August 24th at 7PM Where: Theramore Who: Everyone except those filthy Horde! Why: Theramore is going to be gone forever(probably) so I figured, why not throw a little party? Granted, there's really no IC excuse why all these people would go there to party, but just going there and hanging out with all you Alliance folk and reminiscing about old times will be lots of fun. If anyone wants to get in contact with me you can whisper my main, Ryoder or add me on Real ID! adorablefoundme@gmail.com Will add more to this post soon.Snootiè3 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Warhammer 40k, Moon Guard? I just recently began playing the tabletop strategy game Warhammer 40,000. For those of you wondering I play vanilla marines (can't decide between Raven Guard or Salamanders). I'm wondering if anyone on MG plays too.Achendis54 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 i just realized where that one dude the one timeship dude got his whole thing. it's from secret of mana. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_6RRkv5QPQ 1:40 inAltaiea9 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 You've just ingested a mouthful of ants. What do you do?Eldanesh66 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Dance Now if there was a possible way of doing this in game I would die and be happy.. Group dances http://youtu.be/gRMrMzw0t20 You know you wants it. Post group dances :D Breakfast Club comes to my brain.Tylyna0 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 The Brick Conspiracy of Stormwind Something evil is afoot here... http://i.imgur.com/Aw3VB.jpgTyliss11 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Any hardcore D&D 3.5 experts here? Weird question and a bit off-topic but I'm trying to build a good, long-term character. I'd like to speak with someone who can help me out. My usual contact for this sort of thing is a bit unavailable at the moment.Tadkins28 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 If cavemen and astronauts got into a fight... Who would win? Why?Rhovin13 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 <A> KofM: The Pied Pipers of Acherus "It is always a silly thing to give advice, but to give good advice is absolutely fatal." - Oscar Wilde The dead have been busy. Battlefields once considered the most horrendous places on Azeroth are now quasi-pleasant farming communities, where scavengers piece together old sets of armor and weapons from those that have gone beyond the Veil and show them off to their friends and foes alike. The frozen North remains dormant as the Ebon Blade stands the Long Vigil to ensure the Scourge sleep, and the mysterious power that they all can feel within Icecrown keeping them in stasis remains ensconced in the Frozen Throne. In the rest of the world at large, a unit of the Ebon Blade has been left behind to ensure that nobody forgets that Death Knights still exist, for good or ill, and that they are here to stay. The battered but unbroken 1113th Reformed Scourge Regiment has faced plagues. It has faced Cultists and Warlocks, and Dragons, and elementals. It has faced common bandits and government-backed syndicates alike. It has had officers targeted and seemingly suborned in the name of 'research'. Though their Brigadiers are whole, the General is still called to the frozen North and there are rumors that great changes will be coming. A soul-stealing Warlock was prevented from taking the Essence of Undeath of two of their own. This in itself created rifts within the unit as the command staff staved off near-mutiny among the rank-and-file, but now the consequences must be met. The Knights of Menethil took solid, good advice from Death Knights both of the unit and not. And good advice is absolutely fatal.Eredis500 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Melyria's Journal: August 13th Saber carcass in alley this morning, worgen claw marks on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when they finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their tolerance and compromises will foam up about their waists and all the apologists and blood traitors will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." Now the whole city stands on the brink, staring down into the bloody Nether, all those liberals and intellectuals and silver-tongued liars... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say. Beneath me, this awful city, it screams like a slaughterhouse for newborn fawns. Darnassus. The night reeks of outlander stink and arcane magic.Melyria7 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Opening Cinematic of Starcraft: Ghost. Why did this get cancelled? :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGoUsd-RHqUDomitrix7 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Bad Guy face off. If the Cult of the Damned, Twilights Hammer, and the various cults of the Burning Legion all got together to have a good old fashioned brawl for who gets to rule/destroy the world, who would win and why? Vile practioners of necromancy and servants of the Scourge? Nihilistic zealots of the Old Gods and their elemental guardians? Ruthless cutthroats who'd make any sacrifice for power?Nixalegos84 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Looking to open a tea shop... So I'm looking to open a tea shop, a little hub to get some RP going in places outside of Stormwind. I'm trying to narrow down locations and would like some advice. Needs to be fairly big, have a lot of room for players to sit and talk and move around. Inns would make this easiest. Darkshire would be perfect, but it hosts a lot of murder mystery rps already. Any suggestions for either the EKs or Kalimdor?Jerìcho6 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Returning Vet Looking for a guild. After a six month break and a failed attempt to play SWtoR, I decided to come back to WoW. I'm new to the Alliance side of this server and I would love to find a casual raiding guild that also does RP (still working on this toons backstory). I'll give some quick info below, looking forward to seeing you all in game. =) Class: Resto Druid Level: 85 Raid Experience: On this toon, DS 10 man (healing) ALts: Warlock (85) Shaman, Resto (85) Rogue, Combat (85) Paladin, Holy (85) Death Knight, DW Frost (PvP mostly) (85) Mage, Fire (Frost PvP) (85) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, if not, make sure you say "hi" on your way through. =)Osien14 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 What's the raiding like on MG? I'm looking for a new home for a few of my Alliance characters, and am strongly considering Moon Guard. I like RP quite a bit, but my true love is healing (and to a lesser extent dpsing and tanking) raids. Is there a very active raiding community here, specifically Alliance side? I'm not looking for anything super hardcore, just maybe a guild that gets together to raid a couple of times a week. It seems most of the recruitment posts I've seen here are for PvP guilds, that has me wondering.Allanya87 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 A fair trade. I will Trade the Alliance version of the Enchanting pet for the Horder version. A fair bargon is it not? I think it is.Misseve22 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 What if I told you... It's possible to dislike people and still be civil with them. This is actually a real life skill (especially with nasty exes), and it can be applied on the internet as well.Ruvias104 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 MoP Cinematic Teaser. http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/8a356118gw1dvv2ksmruwj.jpg Courtesy of Curll on SoL.Finaj25 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Hello. How is everyone today?Pitzix12 Aug 13, 2012