Moon Guard

Jun 30, 2012 Cannibalism. Though it's considered a very dark, dreaded taboo, what is the World of Warcraft perspective on this? Several races are noted for doing such act - eating another creature that relates to their own, such as Forsaken consuming a corpse, trolls eating other humanoids, etc. - but which are specifically untolerant for the gesture? What are your thoughts on this peculiar doing? EDIT: Moreso, your character's views and what they believe it portrays when another person is... well, eating people. Do they support the tendencies of others, or find it repulsive? If one of the races stated above, what is their stand-point on it now?Fortè46 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 ~The Alliance Thread~ Our Lord-Commander Kerdic's temporary absence will do -nothing- to disrupt our morale. Till the end, comrades. -In support of Victor Bradell's slaughter-Andry46 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 LFR... /sigh Yet again losing out on every tier token. This time it was to a Warlock who claimed that if you win the token a second time, you can use it to upgrade to the 397 ilvl tier. >.> How much longer do I have to suffer LFR until MoP 'fixes' it?Shrilinda14 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 How do you advertise Chaotic guilds? I've been thinking of making a pirate guild, similar to the Pirates of Khaz Modan. We would do raids, plundering, and mercenary work. HOWEVER, we would be at war with both the Horde AND the Alliance (Similar to normal pirates in WoW) My question is: How do I advertise this? If I'm too blanten, I'll have the Guards/Watchmen at my door. If I'm too subtle, how will people know about it?Parrley6 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 <The Mountain Guard> on Wyrmrest Accord To any former Mountain Guard out there interested in getting back into beards! We recently started TMG up on Wyrmrest Accord. Its taken off! Several of us are former members from the days here on Moon Guard. Guild rules and policy are identical to the old Mountain Guard. Already several formers members have either server moved or started playing new dwarves on Wyrmrest. I knew there was a niche for us there, we've recruited some quality Wrymrest dwarves too! We've already had several world PvP events, two impromptu and one planned. All went well and all parties had fun! We've also had some evening guild BG runs and some good RP. We're establishing relations with a Horde side guild that wants to work with us on World PvP. So its an open invitation to any former Mountain Guard dwarves who want to come over and check us out, join the ranks, be a part of a Dwarf RP & PvP guild again. We'd love to have you because back in the day we had a great thing and you all were the best to be guilded with. http://wamountainguard.webs.comObmi23 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 The Forsaken in Pandaria... ....are up to somethin' http://tinyurl.com/7nlptnu I'm glad they have presence there, although many other races deserve it far more (Gnomes, Draenei, Worgen).Finaj16 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Seeking Commission Alright, so I'm looking to commission a sketch/color portrait of Naevius, but I'm not sure where to start. I was wondering if you guys knew of any artists on DA or elsewhere who take commissions that I could contact? Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.Naevius3 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Bloodfest making DS - a Delightful Shindig *turns the music down, beckoning you in with a smile* Bloodfest is recruiting for its DS Raid Parties Thursday/Friday 6:30-9:30 ST. Come join us while we kill a few dasterly denizens, collect some phat lootz, and more importantly have a great time with friends. WARNING: Our Raid Parties are not your traditional raid and include antics like guest voice impersonations, trivia contests, special DJ music picks, and an occasional theme transmog night. We are in search of toons who: 1. Know how to laugh at themselves 2. Enjoy the game as *gasp* ..... a game. 3. Understand their class, and how to play it. 4. Commit to a 90% attendance, after all. its not a party without you! We are currently in need of ranged DPS and heals, minimum ilvl 372. Please visit our website to apply or for more information contact Taleste, Dionel, or any officer of Bloodfest to talk more. Bloodfest is a guild of over one hundred toons committed to a balance of RP,PVP, and PVE for all of Azeroth. Join us!Calessia21 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 You killed my Beth! All of you blood thistle dealers out there beware...the ATF and the DEA are on the case to find who killed my Beth! You monsters will be brought to justice.Deputybauer17 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Ethalarian may be MIA For a few days! His account has expired and he's waiting for a paycheck. He just wanted his friends to know in case he couldn't get on. He will hopefully be back tomorrow or the next day but JUST IN CASE. You should all tell him how much you'll miss him so he'll feel bad.Cythe0 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Strong Black Dynamite Black Dynamite.Andry13 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 The _______ Clan. So.. since there is a definit lack of traditional Orcish guilds, I've decided to make one. It will be an Orcish-based guild that practices the arts and traditions that their Orcish ancestors on Draenor did. And with this comes... naming it! And thus I turn to you, the players. Rygaan used to lead the Waraxe Offensive but as I've seen someone running around with the name, I've decided it best to choose another. So, give me ideas! Warfury was the first, but.. yeah, I don't know.Rygaan25 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Looking for Horde side PvP Hello fellow Moon Guardians, I am currently looking to put together some RBG's, 3's, and possibly 5's for arena's. Currently open to any comps, but mainly looking for players with gear, you don't even need experience. The goal is to slowly push rating and bring together a more prominent PvP sector to our great server. Please mail, or PST. me in game, or reply to these forums if your interested! P.S - Also, I am looking for a disc priest to push high rating in 3's on this toon.Xerashi1 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Welcome Home, Grannath. (IC Story) "How magnificent." Grannath Stonebreaker, the wandering death knight from the Mok'Nathal clan, stood outside of the beautifully crafted condo placed deep within the walls of Stormwind City. The Cut-Throat Alleyway, though slightly infested with rats and discarded boxes, was the only path leading to this building, which sat snugly in this section of the city. It was like a pristine flower growing in a pile of muck. Grannath made a mental note to have the outlying area cleaned up a bit later. It cost him a bit of gold, but it was worth it. Grannath grew slightly weary of his wanderings, and was glad to settle down somewhere. The two-story condo was a hot item, the price slashed repeatedly due to it's location. Even so, Grannath felt that in the end, it was quite a bargain. He was thankful that the realtor was a practical and prudent dwarf, rather than a crafty and devious goblin. As someone who prefers to be honest and blunt about many things, Grannath was glad to have secured the deal in a reasonably timely manner. Grannath and his pug companion, Gabbro, stepped inside to survey their new home. It was even more impressive on the inside. It was a sturdy wooden structure, complete with furniture and fur coverings likely left behind by the previous owners. Grannath approached one of many bookcases against the wall, and browsed the titles sitting there. He would not want for entertainment for quite a while here, at least. The spacious front room could easily fit half a dozen people for when he decides to hold gatherings here. Grannath sighed happily. He knew he was going to like it here. He trudged up the stairs to the second floor of the condo, where he knew his bedroom would wait. Though sleeping was purely a recreational activity for a death knight, Grannath knew that even he would make use of this room occasionally. Besides, you never know when some guests might party a little too hard, right? Keeping a comfortable bedroom had it's practical purposes. As Grannath ascended the final stair, a curious sight greeted him. The bedroom, bed and dresser awaited him as expected, but there were also a pair of humans; male and female, lying on the bed already. This was certainly something he didn't pay for, of course! The humans were just as startled to see an iron-clad half-ogre standing in the doorway. Squatters, most likely. As a brand new homeowner, Grannath certainly didn't expect to have to exercise his newfound power so soon. "You must forgive me." the half-ogre death knight intoned. "I have recently purchased this house." he said, holding up the rolled up deed as proof. "This means you are currently tresspassing. I'm afraid I will have to ask you to leave in the meantime, as I have a bit of work to do to prepare this place for a party I plan to have here tonight. You are both welcome to come, if you decide to leave now." Gasping, the human pair nodded and climbed out from the bed. Picking up their discarded clothes, they scurried around the towering Grannath and swiftly exited the building. Grateful that the situation did not draw out or escalate, Grannath descended the stairs into his living quarter. It was a long day and Grannath felt weary, even though that word differs in definition to a death knight. Snatching a title from the bookshelf, "Gnomish and Goblin Ethics: A Contrast", Grannath took a seat near the bear fur lying on the middle of the floor, and drifted off into reading.Wurk1 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Dibs on RP Locations Since I came back from WrA I've noticed an alarming trend here on MG. Perhaps this has always occurred, but to the best of my recollection it didn't. I've noticed many guilds (even some "big time" roleplay ones) who call dibs on roleplay locations. And, whenever someone who is not in their guild or roleplay happens to be in this location and one of these people swing by (maybe even OOC) they remark in-character that the location belongs to x-guild. Since when is it roleplay etiquette to claim a location even when it's not being used? What do you guys think?Systar42 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 This is what happens when Kurze gets bored. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5978429174 I propose insane meat-eating battleground ideas.Kurze6 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 @Wurk/Tadkins Good fight in Gilneas your group was the only 1 who actually put up a challenge out of all the bgs we did today. Had us by the balls and me actually having to use my 1 shot macros.Gíbbzy12 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 So the Blingtron... So there wiill be an engineer made item that gives you stuff once a day. He looks...yeah.. o.o Smile is kinda creepy http://i.imgur.com/gqb0Z.pngVicara26 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Tribute to the Queen of Benches http://fav.me/d55hqvp I was inspired when I resubbed and saw you still unmovable from the spot you claim.Jeralai33 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 [IC] A Request to the Night Elves To whom it may concern, For many years our people have worked together now, although to you it must seem as few as seconds with your long-lived nature. To some this brevity of allegiance to my fellow people may seem worrisome, as we have been betrayed before by your cousins in our darkest hour. There is a way to further this bond. It comes to my attention that your people had slaughtered countless noble peerage and commoners under the command of Duke Lionheart, who wished to assist fighting the foul demons in your sovereign land during the Third War. This injustice has been overlooked for convenience. If we are to truly trust each other in these times of war, this injustice must be mended. It is a sad state that reflects poorly on your people when you do not realize this injustice, so I bring forth this chance to you. I ask for the return of the noble and valiant Duke Lionheart's body brought back for proper burial or in gesture if unable to be retrieved, as well as an apology of all night elves and a proper atonement for such a grave sin. If the leader who wrought this decision cannot apologize, then it bears that the people under her do so instead. Once enemies, can now sincerely be trusted allies. Signed, Lord Jorn BuzanJorn324 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 [PvP] Kickstarter for server-wide event Hi everyone: We are currently looking for sponsors who will help provide gold for a Horde and Alliance server-wide PvP event. Details about the event are posted below. If you are interested, please send me a letter or a message in-game. Our minimum goal is 20,000g for each faction. If people wish to contribute more, the maximum prize pot for each faction will be 40,000g. To be considered a contributor, you must donate in 5,000g intervals. (no donations of less than 5,000, no donations of 7638g or anything like that.) Other contributions aside from gold will be considered as well. Examples of such: a valuable item (such as a small pet) or you're a raid guild and you pledge to run the winner through a raid for titles/mounts, etc. Alliance goal: 20,000g / 20,000g (100%) Contributors: Anadar - 20,000g Horde goal: 0g / 20,000g (0%) Contributors:Verdantclaw3 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Moonrise Kingdom So, apparently, this is some extraordinary achievement in filmmaking or something, considering how all the critics and everyone seems to love it. I watched it the other night and was bored as hell. A bunch of the people in the audience were giggling over every line, but I only found like one or two lines funny. Deadpan humor isn't as funny when everything in the movie is deadpan. The only thing this movie achieves is somehow being able to make Bill Murray unfunny. It tried to make me care about the characters, but I only cared about the boy, and only because we heard a bit about his backstory, and not because of any of the interaction with the other characters. I was hoping to get some family dynamic going on with the girl and her parents, but we didn't get any of that. I am apparently missing something here, because this is getting rave reviews from critics and RottenTomatoes. Can someone enlighten me on what was enjoyable from this movie? This is my first Wes Anderson film, so maybe I'm just not in his audience.Looped5 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Thinking about rerolling Im thinking about rerolling a toon on this server seems to be a higher pop rp realm that i want to try out. Any advice to a beginner rp'er? other than avoid gold shire like the plague. Thanks. will be keeping an eye on this thread as i do plan on rolling a toon here. alliance or horde maybe both. NEED ADVICE thanks.Leeroy14 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 The Outcome When a human and a Draenei love each other very, very much.. http://i50.tinypic.com/348q836.png http://i48.tinypic.com/2iu2q1z.png Av and I were loling for a good 15 minutes. Enjoy.Venita27 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 I'll be returning male tonight, so. Do I have Moon Guard's permission to be a colored man? I'd give it about an 88% chance of it happening.Andry60 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Nobunaga's Ambition? So, I caved and bought Pokemon Conquest. I havn't played a DS game in a while. It's pretty fun. Kind of reminds me of the old Ambition games. Has anyone else tried it?Bruce13 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Felsteel Longblade plans Hey everyone, I have up for sale/trade http://www.wowhead.com/item=23629 , the Felsteel Longblade BS plans. Very rare and makes a cool 1h sword that sheaths on your back. Taking offers on sales or mount trades for the plans. Msg in game or you could try leaving a msg here.Basghetti1 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Heart of Fear So the new Mantid raid preview on on mmo-champ and it looks amazing, the sha energy everywhere is pretty neat. Can't wait to stomp some bugs there. Also something interesting on the wall in one room... http://i.imgur.com/C0E5D.jpg Look familiar? O: Could be that the Mantid worship them still or keep it around as a historical reminder since the insect races were influenced by the Old Gods in some way /speculateVicara14 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Kill Grinding While waiting for Mist of Pandaria to come out I need to find something to do. Will anybody on alliance like to join me on my quest to gaining the bloodthirsty title? I'm on for atleast 17hrs a day since I work night shifts. If anybody's interested hit me up on here and I'll contact you in game or whisper my DK Gíbbzy. í = alt 0 1 2 6 1 Need dedicated players because the alliance ain't raising no slacker. Players so far -Gibbzy Frost DK (DPS) -Binor Retadin (DPS) -Excalibalg Retadin (DPS) -Demise Mage (DPS) -Frostkiss Frost DK (DPS) Subs - Looking - Looking - Looking - Looking - LookingGíbbzy13 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The name "Artemis" If you were the one, or know the one, who made the toon with this name sometime between last night and this morning could you please have them check their in-game mailbox or contact me on this forum? It would be very appreciated.Kirivia13 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Latest addicting songs. Easy enough to answer, and I love music soo.. What songs have you been addicted to lately? http://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=ejXSiMa9M4c We Swarm - The Glitch Mob http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knPDmQ6yaQc Rock Me Tonite - Billy Squier Break it down, Moon Guard.Andry37 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 [A] WTB Ravenguard's Greaves Ravenguard's Greaves Contact me in-game via whisper or mail so we can discuss a price. :)Honeymoney0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Epic. Deserves its own thread. That is all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3LHLPr9W_E The song is well and all. However I enjoyed it with the video a lot.Andry0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Official Song of the London 2012 Olympics By Muse! I think it's absolutely fantastic. They must have taken a lot of inspiration from Queen for this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68mw8AE9l_g&feature=relatedIketrivet0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Can everyone just kinda... relax? Hi, guys. I've noticed that the forums have been especially ridiculous lately. Seriously, everyone seems so personally invested in just every single topic. Chill. Relax. It's a game. It's roleplay. The sun will rise tomorrow and bake you in hundred degree heat. Life will go on. I've had a pretty sour feeling about the community lately, but I know there's a lot of good out here. I'll look to remember that stuff when I ship out, but... yeesh. So much vitriol. Just capped-out threads of yuckiness every few days. Take a breather, Moon Guard. Just relax for a while. Get a cool drink and chill out. Your opinion or lack thereof on a given topic isn't going to to burn a hole in you if you don't voice it. I know a lot of stuff on the forums winds up just being banal, trivial hug-fests, but that's mildly preferred to constant debates that go on for ages in a big circle-jerk of circular logic. So, I apologize for being a bit exasperated by the utter pit the forums seem to be sometimes. I'd give everyone a dollar right now, if only so we can buy a pop or a water or an Arnold Palmer apiece and just shoot the crap about whatever. Just relax and talk, Moon Guard. It's hotter than hell out today, take it easy.Kalimdorei111 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The person above you.... Was your..... LONG LOST CHILD! Yep, another one of those threads xDRasten47 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Mists of Pandaria Cinematic at Gamescom(8/16) "The largest games convention on Earth is happening in Cologne, Germany from August 15 to 19 this year. Blizzard Entertainment is excited to announce our presence at gamescom 2012, where visitors will have the chance to witness the world premiere of the World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ opening cinematic. The latest creation from Blizzard’s cinematics team will be shown on giant screens at our booth on Thursday, August 16, the first fully public day of the event. We’re also pleased to announce that this year we’ll be showcasing World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, Diablo® III, and StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm™! Don’t miss your chance to experience the games first-hand and to meet members of the development teams. In addition, be sure to get creative and join in our famous dance and costume competitions. Visit the Blizzard Entertainment booth in Halle 6.1 (B21) at the Koelnmesse in Cologne and prepare to be epically entertained. For more information on gamescom, check out the official site."Finaj5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 No More Firelands ....Finally..I am..OVER WITH THAT RAID!!! TO DRAGON SOUL!!Raistlinn17 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Last spawn time Was wondering if anyone could tell me when they last saw Aeonaxx or the Blood Seeker? Maybe someone could tell me tips or such while I sit around, knowing when last they spawned would give me a good idea of how long the minimum I should expect to sit around, or at least I would hope. Edit: Also, if I already have something cached on NPCScan, how do I reset it?Knalivas3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The person above you... Happened to post before you. Bag it and tag it Bukowski..Merik10 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Wts elementium Geode. Selling one of these cute little buggers for a negotiable price. Will be under the AH price, and I'm not willing to go any lower then 1350g. Thanks in advance to any possible buyers. Also, I'd be willing to trade this cross-faction, but it will cost a bit more.Ferenold7 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The Moonblade is seeking enemies for MOP. I'll start this off with our current status. For about the last patch the guild has had a bit of a lull in activity, not dead but many of our members have opted to stop playing until MOP. Others have taken a break until then to play other games, such as SWTOR, D3 or await GW2. Because of this lull our guild has fallen behind somewhat on PVP progression. For the first few seasons we had a large number of members sporting the latest version of PVP gear and we were somewhat active on the PVP-RP front. In MOP, with the PVP gear reset and the new skills/talents we'll be taking back to the PVP-RP (as well as keeping with our normal events, such as PVE storylines, artifact hunting and Kaldorei theatre) again. As such, we'll be needing some enemies to face off against. Because we're Night Elves and there is a lot of history and geography between the 'Old' Horde and the Night Elves, we'll be specifically looking for Orc, Troll, Tauren, Goblin and possibly Pandaren guilds to war with, specifically within Kalimdor and possibly Pandaria. Mixed guilds are, of course, welcome but generally we're looking for an 'old horde' theme or something that fits with the Night Elf war going on in Ashenvale and the surrounding areas. For the most part we have gotten good feedback from any guild we've done PVP-RP events with, including the KKL, Mountain Guard, First Regiment, Hawktotem and Shanash. We often enjoy story fueled events rather than just blind skirmishes and like to invoke racial and faction tactics, rather than the usual 'charge at one another, clash in the middle'. If you're interested or have any questions, please comment below and/or contact me or Kalaryia in game. We thank you for taking the time to read. Sincerely, MelyMelyria32 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Sims3 Traits and your RP character If you play the Sims3 you know that you're given five slots to put in some traits to customize how you sim interacts with the world. What five traits would you give your WoW RP character? http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Trait For reference. The whole list from the base game and up to the current expansions is there. List of Traits. Can't find anything easier to read. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Traits And for those hunters or those RPing with their vanity pet might like to put together a few traits for them. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Pet_TraitSalley34 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 So Meet the Pyro just went up... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I Take a look. Tell me what you guys think...Viscen57 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Lots of tension around here lately... So lets talk about food! I remember seeing a similar thread about this a week or so ago, and people loved comparing and sharing! SO, MOON GUARD... What's your favorite food? Mine's a family recipe chicken stew. It's a combination of a milk/butter broth with chicken breast cuts in it, boiled to perfection with a combination of spices such as black pepper, red pepper, white pepper, and some old bay, the spices adjusted based on your personal tastes. I like it spicy!Auramis20 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 DK questions for new RPer! I was thinking about transferring to Moon Guard A-side and have some questions, lore-wise, for DKs. I'm fairly new to RP and would love y'all's take on my backstory for a DK. He'll be a draenei who is fairly angry he's undead (or at least the DK version of it.) However, he was fairly smart in life and tirelessly pursues his dream of becoming a "living" draenei again. (Please note that I never intend for him to achieve this goal. He just partially achieves it in different aspects.) First, he's going to be an alchemist and jewelcrafter. The alchemy part serves to "revitalize" both his physical body (he won't be seen to be actively decaying, mostly) and his mind as well. The various potions he runs around to experiment with and concoct mostly don't work, but serve to get some of his emotions back. Mind you, he won't be capable of love in a romantic sense, and will still be ruthless, but he'll be capable of friendship and maybe even fiercely so. Will this float? The jewels he will make and hang in various places around his body will also try to serve the same purpose and will mostly not work as well. However they will make him feel better. (And please don't worry, he'll never be able to have kids.) Second, he'll be smanging Gift of the Naaru every time it's off cooldown, especially when RPing, in order to also "give life" back to his flesh and soul. He'll try to be faithful to the Naaru, even revering M'uru's sacrifice, but he'll also sometimes rage when he feels like he's the one draenei the Naaru didn't help. I have more, but I'll save it in case this is terrible. Oh, one thing he successfully DID permanently "cure" through alchemy is his ability to get drunk. Essentially, he'll revel in the fact that he can get drunk like "live" draenei, night elves, etc. and will pretty much use ANY excuse to drink. What do y'all think? (Keep in mind it's my first RP character.) Fire away!Chrysou18 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 New Leadership I apologize for using these forums as a broadcast of sorts, but I feel like this is the only appropriate medium so either myself or my guild aren't assaulted by questions. --- This will probably come as a shock to some of you, and others it probably won't. I am stepping down as GM of the League of Lordaeron and placing myself on veteran (a retiree rank) status within my guild. I will be giving the position of GM to Tahilia, and he may do with it as he deems fit. For the past three weeks I have been suffering from G.E.R.D. and anxiety. This is a gastric disease that doesn't cause me any significant pain, and in fact during the day I am fine, but at night the symptoms come on me tenfold, and it gives me an anxiety disorder so I can't stay calm enough to sleep. The only time I manage to sleep is when I'm utterly exhausted and pass out at around six or seven AM. I acquired the symptoms of G.E.R.D. after the second month of the RP-PvP Server campaign events, and they have persisted since. I tried to avoid foods that would stir stomach acid, and to no avail. I eventually went to my doctor and he prescribed me medication, which helped dampen the symptoms, but again I am suffering from these nightly bouts of being unable to sleep. I have decided that the stress of the guild as well as the game, and the way it completely dominates my actions throughout the day (and my life) have probably lead to this problem. While I may not completely realize it, WoW has definitely become stressful for me. I've always told everyone that real life comes before the game, and I have broken that personal rule of mine up until now. I am going to step down as GM, and step away from the game for as long as it's necessary for me to do so. Please understand, that I love this guild more than anything and I am a perfectionist when it comes to anything having to do with my guild or this server. I have spent the last year and half, nearly day in and day out trying to do my best to make this guild -- and this server -- a better place for everyone. I just think that with the stress, my body has finally caught up to me. Maybe this is a vacation, or maybe it's more than that. We shall see. --- I also want to personally apologize to Tendael, Kamiane, Sibelius, Seleste, Dralosa, Salley, Aberielse, Aphel, Morvayn, Anamaleth, Felthier and their associated guilds as well as any others that are associated with organizing/participating with the monthly RP-PvP events. The RP-PvP events have been a blast for me, and I understand that by stepping down and going relatively inactive, that could possibly hinder the upcoming Feralas Campaign. I sincerely hope my absence does not however, and I honestly do not expect it to. But, I would be a liar if I didn't admit to feeling crappy about pulling out now. You have all been wonderful to me, and I wish I felt better IRL so I could continue to help give this server something to look forward to. Anyways. This isn't really a goodbye post, but for now, you will probably be seeing a lot less of me until I feel better. I am not a big forum personality here, but I hope that any who wonders why things have suddenly changed in the League, are promptly directed here. Thanks, Moon Guard. And take care.Kerdic60 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Alliance wedding I admit. I'm a sucker for weddings. When someone is starting a wedding, if i don't have to go, i immediately say can i join! I remember on my PVE realm, they did a wedding. It was fun. So i would like to say. is anyone planning on doing a wedding, alliance only and if so, can i join. I know it sounds retarded and everyone will think I'm a freak, but hey, some people have interests when it comes to RP. Look at some people in goldshire, they do ERP alot, like every single day, and they don't care about it. Some people do Kingdom RP and RP in Gilneas. I know, i tried it. And others do prison break RP. So as long as your having fun, do what ever you want.Rasten64 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 @ The Person Spamming Sounds in Stormwind Why? Why must you torment the entire city with terrible GHI buffs and sounds? Now I must live with disabled sound effects and music.Dreadsoul20 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Hey, Iketrivet Whisper me on Throstan, my Human Paladin on the Alliance.Hranu15 Jun 29, 2012