Moon Guard

Dec 16 A name for the deserving I named my babby gnome rogue 'Flank' and so I thought to myself... Self, I'm pretty crap at this game and at rogues specifically, but I'm pretty good at grabbing and making names. This name should go to someone who's going to actually use it and use it well! So I'm wondering how exactly does one exchange a name to someone securely. Also, wondering if anyone is a rogue as a main, preferably one that is damn good at what they do and if they like the name 'Flank' they can have it. That's all.Gnomentus1 Dec 16
Dec 16 Saln's Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Recipe So you want to make Mac & Cheese, bub? Well you're in luck. -What You'll Need- A Pot Water A Fork Two boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. 7 Tablespoons of Butter. -Instructions- Step 1. Boil that water. Have patience, don't just toss in those noodles at the first sight of a bubble. No. Bring the water to a raging boil. Step 2. Two boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, minimum. Want to make one box? Too bad chump, go back to your house in weenieville. Step 3. Rip open those boxes and take out the cheese packets. Put those aside for later. Step 4. Put in those raw noodles in your raging cauldron and leave the heat on high, always. Don't ever turn the heat down. Step 5. Boil for exactly 6 minutes. Don't you dare go a second over or the entire meal is ruined. Make sure you stir occasionally. The noodles will come out al dente. Step 6. Turn your heat off and drain the noodles with a colander, put 7 tablespoons of butter inside of the pot to melt. Yes I know the boxes say 8, but the extra tablespoon will turn every soggy. Step 7. Mix in the noodles with the butter and add both cheese packets after the butter is evenly distributed. Stir in the cheese packets thoroughly. Step 8. A splash of milk, nothing more, nothing less. Here's where a lot of you kids mess up. You either add too much and make a cheesy porridge of noodles.. or you add too less, and have a thick cheese glue. Step 9. Pink Himalayan Salt and Crushed Black Pepper out of a grinder. Step 10. Use a fork, and don't be a dork.Saln32 Dec 16
Dec 16 Holy Priest looking for casual raiding guild Hiya I am a 925 holy priest and looking for a friendly casual guild to raid with I am a decent healer and a "ok" raider.. I don't stand in !@#$ and have the appropriate add ons =D Yay Glisten!! I can raid pretty much any evening except wed and friday. Thank you <3, glistens!!!Glistens1 Dec 16
Dec 16 [A/H-RP] Conservarius: Ethereals! Posted on notice boards, and in Inns across the many capital cities of Azeroth. A-37 Epsilon; Major Racial Capitals Addressed to the Sentient Species of Planet A-37 Epsilon, colloquially recognized, and referred to throughout, as Azeroth. Delivered on the Tenth day of the Eighth Month of the Intergalactic Standard Calendar Many Salutations, denizens of Azeroth! First, allow me to welcome you to intergalactic trade and commerce! Officially, that is. While you have had dealings with other-worldly beings such as my Ethereal kin during your travels to the remains of planet D-473 Epsilon, recognized as the Outlands, and as our Void Bankers have established themselves in your major capitals, we are pleased to see you are finally ready to join us in full! You may notice an increase in Ethereal presence here on Azeroth, for a number of purposes. Chief among them being that we have officially connected Azeroth to the Nexus Causeway- an artificially created, proprietary station contained within a specially designed pocket dimension that acts as a portal hub to worlds across the cosmos! While you yourselves will not have access to the Causeway, your connection to it will allow an increase in both incoming and outgoing trade. We would like to take this moment to inform you that we have assigned a value of ten Azerothian Gold Pieces to one Ethereal Credit. You may visit any Void Banker to exchange currencies, and obtain an Ethereal Credit Chip- a small ingot of precious metal that is bound to your account, for easy and unburdened access! We would also like to inform you of work-related opportunities! There are many Ethereal-run companies that look for local employees for business dealings! The Conservarius, in fact, is currently looking for Azerothian agents! Agents would help with networking, relic gathering, trade route mapping, environmental protection, and a vast number of other dealings. Interplanetary travel is a possibility! Interested parties should make use of the Runed Communication spell contained on the back of this parchment for further information. Looking forward to a future of mutually beneficial transactions, Nexus-Viscount Saladin Chief Executive Officer of the ConservariusSalladiin39 Dec 16
Dec 16 Horde RP Winter Veil Cross Realm Event [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.)) Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know! (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord)Arahe7 Dec 16
Dec 15 Orc Clans and You Ever wonder what clan you should pick? Well this question is actually the easiest. I'll state that this is not me dictating which clan you should be a member. These are observations on trainers, flavor text, and other NPCs in Orgrimmar. Warrior/Burning Blade: Warsong Warsong are known to be strong warriors known to be the most dedicated to the craft of warfare with many Orcish heroes hailing from this tribe. The Burning Blade are known as masters of sword based combat and have passed down their traditions onto the next generation of the Horde. Arms Warriors are most likely either from this clan or were taught by them. Hunter: Frostwolf The Frostwolves have always had a kinship with wolves. Many within the Frostwolves are given a pup when they come of age. This wolf is not considered a pet and in actuality is considered an equal. Rogue: Shattered Hand The Shattered Hand Clan is known for their sadistic and embittered nature. A band of Orcs that have no clan that came together to make a name for themselves. The Shattered Hand of Thrall's Horde seemed to have abandoned their ritualistic dismemberment and self-mutilation, but their underhandedness and knack for poisons remained. They now act as assassins and spies for the Horde as well as trainers for members who desire to be stealthy. Warlock/Mage: Shadowmoon The Shadowmoon were the first to embrace the use of fel and arcane magics abandoning their shaman heritage. They taught these magics to the rest of the Horde. Shaman: Any All clans had shaman advisers that spoke on behalf of the spirits and ancestors. With the rediscovery of their ancient ways, many Orcs within the Horde have returned to their roots. Monk: Any The Pandaren taught the ways of the monk to any Orcs that would listen. The method of harnessing chi is similar to how Orcish Shamans harness energy from the spirits, but in the case of the monk that energy is drawn from within rather than external energies. Death Knight: Any Arthas raised the Orcs indiscriminately. This is why skin tones include Mag'har and Blackrock/Dragonmaw tones. Edit: I want to thank Tarquin for pointing out the Shattered Hand. I got them confused with the Laughing Skull for some reason. I did write an explanation for the other clans, but the website is being funky and not saving post for some reason.Jimlok20 Dec 15
Dec 15 Master of Portals, Great People of MG Greetings Moon Guard, I see the majority of the posts on the realm forums are dedicated to awesome RP and guild connections, so I won't waste too much time. Some of you in the Alliance may have seen me in /2 advertising free portals and transportation for anyone. I get a wonderful response from people in both /2 and in whispers. People who send me mail or whisper me to tell me they appreciate the help or the laugh from my very obvious cheesy ads. I've also run into some extremely generous people who have sent me gold or items for no reason other than I helped them get a chuckle. My point is that we often only seem to talk about the negative things or we focus on the negative things, and we lose sight of all the great/kind people on our server. What started for me as a silly thing to do on the side has become a real low-key source of happiness while playing, and I attribute that wholly to the great people of Moon Guard. Thank you all.Banothus2 Dec 15
Dec 15 [H - PvE] Longwalker Lodge Recruiting Longwalker Lodge is a PvE focused guild, formed in 2014. The main goal for us here is to run Normal/Heroic current content in a relaxed atmosphere, while at the same time trying to help each other become better players! Most of the time we kill bosses and take their stuff. We raid on Tuesday and Thursdays, from 7 PM to 10 PM server time. On some rare occasions we may go past that point but not too often. We're currently looking to bolster our ranks for heroic progression in Antorus and are recruiting all roles as of this posting. Don't raid or not even level 110? Don't let that stop you from having a chat with us! We have many members that don't participate in raids, but come along for other content. If you're interested you can contact myself, Solarika, Nekaweh, or Sianodel in game.Akug0 Dec 15
Dec 15 (A)<The Lost Einherjar> is recruiting! The Lost Einherjar is recruiting!! Tired of Guild Spams? Are you just another number in your guild of 700? Do you want to join a quality guild to make new friends and create NEW adventures with? 7Look no further <The Lost Einherjar> [10/10 H NH 9/9 N ToS 9/9 H ToS} is a casual social PVE/PVP focused Alliance guild on Moonguard (US.) We are a group of friends seeking NEW friends to join our family! What can we offer? We're your new BFFS! Leveling is tedious and quests can get mind numbingly boring. There's usually guild members online,but typically after around 530-830PM CST (server time) is when most start players to login. If you're a social butterfly and need to unwind after a loong day and just want to have people around to crack jokes with, we can be your peoples. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and apart of our crazy family. Players of all levels are welcome, but know that we're a DRAMA free guild. It's Moonguard so inappropriate jokes are basically a given on this server, but offensive/racist comments jokes are not tolerated. RP: Currently we have a small but growing community of role-players within our guild.This group is called "The Vorn", operating under the guild's banner in an IC manner where all RPers are welcome. The group’s purpose is to be a special team that will be tasked with specific missions to assist in the fight against the Legion. While these missions won’t be grandiose (they won’t make the history books), they are here to do the smaller, dirty work in order to help turn the tide for the real heroes of Azeroth. Feel free to contact Ahnji or Cecí (alt + 0237) in-game or Liliandìl (alt +141) for more info. Casual Raids: Every Friday (off 1 friday a month) 8:30 cst we offer a casual raid to any of our guild members. We are seeking tanks and healers for this group.The casual raid is a fun run to help gear your main/alt characters or experience content. So whether you're a seasoned raider or someone who wants to get a foot into what raids are like, all guildies are welcome to sign up! Our guild is not perfect and no player is perfect. We only ask that players have some knowledge on boss fights and come prepared with flasks/pots and food. We do not grief other players. We support, not lay blame. Personal loot is used for casual raid Progression Raid: We have a medium sized progression raid going on every Wed/Monday from 830-1130cst. Currently we are looking for all roles to fill our roster for the upcoming Antorus raid. These members will need to be committed to progress in raids during Legion, so attendance and raid awareness is a must. We need players who can perform at or above their ilvl. A 2-3 week trial period will be put in place to ensure that you will be a good fit for our team and will help us progress as a group. We are not perfect, and we will WIPE, but we still have fun. If you're not experienced and WANT to be, we can work with that. However, you must be open to more strict learning experience to ensure the team works well and continues to progress. We run logs on all members of our team during raids, and post them soon after the raid is over. All our members are encouraged to view his/her own logs to see if there is room for improvement. If our team officers feel that their is room for improvement for your character, we'll privately discuss it with you and HELP you get the most out of your character. RCLootCouncil is used for loot. WEBSITE: thelosteinherjar.com Discord is used for communication We have an active Facebook group for our guildies for random guild updates or whatever anyone feels like posting. Members are not required to join. If you're interested in joining us or have questions, please whisper me in-game or add the following officers to list: Helicalscan#11672, boinkysamm#1519, Veritas#1208, or Spartan#1922 to battle net. You can also whisper Nethlek in-game! Hope to talk to you soon friend!Tatcha42 Dec 15
Dec 15 [Alliance Criminal RP] Ravenbane Enterprise --- A scene panned into view, from a bird's eye view. Red tiled rooves dotted the small buildings below. The Old Town district. The main focus would fall onto a man in black and read leathers, his raven hair spiked up even though it was raining heavily. An unlit cigarette in his mouth would find the stub of it being chewed upon, staring at the windows of the buildings. One by one, everyone went to sleep. The lanterns dimmed and flickered out. Except for one shop. His eyes would settle upon it as he sighs, pulling his red hood up over his head. Time for action. He would begin to briskly walk down the early December rain. Thinking of it, if it was raining now, it would most likely snow later. Fantastic. His brisk walk would break out into a run as he threw himself shoulder-first into a wooden door, busting down the flimsy lock. Three men were at a table playing cards, all appearing to look like the unsavory slime that litter the streets of Stormwind. The one in the center would find a throwing knife quickly planted in his skull, slumping forward over the table as the two men bolt up. One man throws his stool at the man in red, but he would disappear from sight in a cloud of smoke, appearing behind the man he had just killed. The last thing these two saw was the throwing knife being used to cut their throats. Wiping his stained gloves off on one of the men's shirts, the man in red would walk out the busted door, his sign being left behind. The throwing knife was pinned to one of the men's chest, and stapled to his chest was the mark of a white raven in flight. The calling card of Ravenbane. Suffice to say, the guard cleaned up the mess in the morning, barring off the shop from public view for investigation. Whoever wore this white raven mark were up to no good. --- Hey, thanks for reading my short story. This is an introduction to a new criminal guild called <Ravenbane Enterprise>, run by Emmatria, yours truly, Tygarn, and Tonig. We're hoping to dig deep into criminal RP and set ourselves up as a serious antagonistic guild for those lawful-good or neutral-good roleplayers. Our main goal is to aid in the recollection of the criminal golden age of RP. Many of our members are experienced in the scene of crime RP, and we hope that you'll seriously hate our characters for it! Jokes aside, we're here to provide an upfront organization about their crime. Down to the brass tacks, the members are all in it for the money. That's what crime is, after all. A way to make gold by any means. Killing, stealing, or fraud. It's all good in our book. We're hoping to recruit some new members and increase our ranks. You don't have to be a criminal roleplayer to join, either. You just need to be willing to learn the rules of a crime business and abide by them. We're all just a collection of people who want gold and power, after all. Speaking of power, that brings me to the ranks of this guild, which I will go in depth on right now!Vextoast3 Dec 15
Dec 14 MG Channel/Discord List Making a new post to avoid necroing the old one. Building a comprehensive list of all publicly available discords and in-game channels. Care to help out? Not all of these discords are strictly MG-Only or made by MGers. Some are general purpose and welcome all who wish to be a part of it. Horde Channels (In-Game) All channels can be accessed by typing /join (channelname) ... Alliance Channels (In-Game) All channels can be accessed by typing /join (channelname) ... Server Discords ... Class Hall (RP) Discords ... Individual Race Discords ... General WoW RP Discords ... Event Organization Discords ... Misc RP Discords: ... Public Guild Discords (MG Only) ...Aran53 Dec 14
Dec 14 DiceMaster DiceMaster is a roleplaying addon of my own creation, with much help (seriously, I can't thank you all enough) from the members of my guild and everyone who helped me conceptualise, design, and refine the addon into what it is today. It was a labour of love months in the making- a lot of tweaking, experimenting, frustration, and finally success. The primary reason for its former exclusivity-- the reason for its entire existence-- was because the addon was first made to fit the specific needs of the roleplay and combat systems used by our guild. It was made for the pleasure and benefit of the League of Lordaeron, with no external audience considered beyond our in-guild community. As such, parameters were put into place to protect it. As it grew, I decided to host our addon on Curse so that our guild members could more easily update new versions via the Curse Client. However, due to the influx of interest by other communities beyond our own, the League of Lordaeron and I would now like to offer this addon to the community for use in good faith. The restrictions preventing other guilds from using the addon have been removed in this most recent update, but please remain aware that we will not be taking requests to specifically tailor the addon for other uses or guilds. We hope you enjoy the addon as much as our guild has and encourage you to develop creative, fun ways to use DiceMaster in your own communities! Please submit any of your direct questions, comments, suggestions, bug reports, or concerns about DiceMaster to me here or on Curse. *As always, please remember to be respectful to the authors of the addons you use and refrain from benefiting from the hard work of others without providing proper credit. About DiceMaster DiceMaster allows players to roll with more complex rpg dice than the game provides, use a custom health and resource bar to track unique combat systems, and design a set of character-specific traits. Originally designed to specifically suit the needs of combat systems used by the League of Lordaeron, DiceMaster gradually grew in functionality over time and ever since its move to Curse.com, the unexpected interest of the larger roleplaying community has prompted our team to release an unrestricted version of the addon for public use. The primary goal of DiceMaster is to improve and simplify the use of "combat systems" in the roleplay community. Character traits allow players to customise the identity of their character with a set of unique abilities that reflect their skill (or lack thereof) in a combat environment. DiceMaster also has its own dice rolling system (which piggybacks off of the default /roll system to prevent abuse) allowing players to modify the quantity, number of sides, and modifier of custom dice using the XDY+Z notation. DiceMaster uses the Mary Sue Protocol, also used by such roleplay addons as MyRoleplay, Total RP 3, and XRP, to replace players' in-game name with their custom name in printed dice roll messages and within the addon's UI. You can download the latest version of DiceMaster here: http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/263267-dicemasterAleíah28 Dec 14
Dec 14 Is there a story in the Dwarf Skin colors? Looking to make a Dwarf monk. I played around with different combinations and I was thinking of using the dark almost stone like skin color. Creating an idea of "Stone Fist" monk style? Look for some ideas/suggestions. First time playing on an RP server and trying to actually get into it.Krilvyn8 Dec 14
Dec 14 Introduction and Request for Advice Good Afternoon, I am a recent transfer to your server and I wanted to introduce myself. I've been playing this game for awhile, started this character on Scarlet Crusade during vanilla. Transferred to Wyrmrest during Cataclysm, and now I'm here. Part of the reason I'm here is that I know there are a lot of guilds on Moon Guard that fit my character a little bit, and I don't want to play alone. With BfA coming up, I hoped to find a Lordaeron-themed guild. I know there are a few good choices here. I also hoped to ask for advice on a few subjects: What add-ons are important to RP these days? I used MyRP most recently. Where, other than this forum, would a fella go to keep an eye on upcoming RP events? Are there in-game chat channels that I should be aware of? How do the rest of you transfers deal with having a character that to you has been around forever & been involved in a lot, but is a stranger and unknown to everyone else? How do I make friends like a normal person please help?Thanks for reading. I look forward to listening to your stories, and hopefully sharing in some of them. I only write business e-mails anymore so I hope this wasn't extremely boring TrilTrilink5 Dec 14
Dec 14 RBGs? Anyone have any teams running that have room for a SPriest? WoD S1 SotA 1875 exp as SPriest. No CR and just started grinding PvP yesterday, so still have 20 honor levels to gain to be 50 honor. But I'm still halfway decent ( https://i.imgur.com/FU7QQyj.jpg ) so I'm not necessarily looking for a carry so much as just a group to run with. Really wanting to hit 2k for this season's gear!!!Rathaen6 Dec 14
Dec 13 <Greyshields> now recruiting. Hey there. The Greyshields is a mercenary order that is, well, looking for people to join and to make allies. Before you try and move on, the Greyshields is not a criminal mercenary guild. We abide by the law (for the most part, no one has asked us to do any smuggling or of the sort yet), and refrain from partaking into any issues that could possibly turn sour on us. We are primarily RPers, but we also do raiding and have people partake in PVP. For the RPers: Every RP event we partake in, whether it’s our own or someone else’s, there is always an event posted on the in-game calendar. So that way people can adjust their schedule to try and come to what they can. We also do/encourage free-RP with each other, whether you want to hang out with people in the cities or get away from the chaos and hand at base (Marshtide, swamp of sorrows). We do accept a variety of personalities and races, but if you don’t work well with others or be able to follow orders that could possibly save your life, then you may not do so well with us. We also are part of large alliances, such as PRISM and the Azeroth Prosperity Initative. Since we are in group alliances such as this, it gives us the opportunity to be hired by them for mercenary-related work, such as security for parties, or caravan escorts. For the Raiders: We currently raid with two other guilds, Tempest Born Company and Order of the Beast. With our combined forces of pleps we are able to do the current raids that the game releases. We raid every Tuesday and Sunday, even if I forget to post it on the calendar. For the PVPers: I’ll be honest, we suck at PVP, the stereo type holds true in this guild. But! We have heart, and have some people that do like to PVP. If you’re super awesome at PVP perhaps you can help us out, because we need it. For the Memes: We have too many memes, I even get referred to as Shrek for a ‘what are you doing in my swamp?!’ joke I made iccly ‘cause I thought it would be funny, please send help. If you have any questions at all feel free to search for any Greyshields member online or send Jiroki a whisper/in game letter. Here is a website with a bit more detailed explanation on how the guild runs. Whereas we are not labeled as a ‘mature’ guild, mature themes and discussions may take place that you may become witness to. greyshields.shivtr.comJiroki12 Dec 13
Dec 13 Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Kalepathe1 Dec 13
Dec 12 Casual Guild Looking a casual normal raiding guild, that runs during the week.Creepidan0 Dec 12
Dec 12 New 110 Looking for Guild I just leveled up to 110 on my main last night. I'm looking for an adult guild for casual play and whatever one does once leveled out. I've played for about four years on and off. I don't think I've ever done a raid. I did dungeons with one of my old guilds. They're fun to do as a ranged warlock. I also have a mage and hunter alts that I'm leveling. P.S. I love being on Moon Guard, but I'm not into RP. P.P.S. I'm no longer in The Professionals. The guild went inactive.Unkuth2 Dec 12
Dec 12 LF Dark Themed Guild/Rp Partner? As the title states I’m looking for a dark themed guild or rp partner. I’ve never done a ‘dark’ character but I have a pretty good idea on what I want to do. Semi new to wow style rp but have 11+years exp.Lêëèroy4 Dec 12
Dec 12 Oceanic RPer Discord Hello Moonguard :D I started a discord for people playing during Oceanic hours. https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K You might be in Australia, New Zealand or another Oceanic location. You might be a late shift worker from the USA. You might be a vampire. Whatever reason you have for eating dinner at 3am server is fine — this discord is for RPers that share your schedule. Horde & Alliance Welcome!! I made this discord to prepare for an amazing feature coming in B4A: WoW Communities. This feature will allow us to join multiple guild-like groups (with chat and calendar marking!) on a character basis & across servers. For example: <Azerite and Arcwine> <Gnome Girl Power> <Void Elf & Worgen ERP Manor> <Oceanic RPer Chill Mythic Runs> <Tusks of Mannoroth Support Group> <Dwarf Only Raiding> I think this feature is going to be fantastic for RPers and will definitely be a boon for those of us playing on American RP servers from odd timezones.Sef5 Dec 12
Dec 12 A D20 System G'day Moon Guardians I'm trying to get some ideas or suggestions for a D20 system for my guild to use in guild events and such. Hoping I could get some input form you fine people on where I could get rule sets or ideas. Most of the guild has Dicemaster (Mod I love reminds me of playing D&D). Would love some feedback or links or suggestions, any and all is welcome Thanks <3Glaivewalker9 Dec 12
Dec 12 It's finally here! Hello ladies and Gentlemen, Gnolls and Trolls. The time has finally come. The time I announce Axja's 5th annual Winter's Veil Giveaway! That's right, it's that season where I and many others come together to give back to the wonderful community that Wyrmrest Accord has been. This Friday, at 7pm server time on the server of Wyrmrest Accord, in the wonderful Trade District of Stormwind, I and many others will be present to hand out gifts to any and all attendees. We are giving away panther mounts, rare mogs, a Battered Hilt, TCG pets, and much more! With a set goal of 1,000,000g worth of presents distributed, this is an event you don't want to miss! What to Expect! I've been putting on these giveaways for five years now, and every year I've done my best to go bigger than before. This year players can expect a large gathering of the Wyrmrest community, free gifts, free snacks, and interactive individuals with those in line. Having seen wait times of over one hour in queue, I've done my best to come up with as many things as possible to keep you entertained while you wait for your gift! There will be free teaser treats, trivia, and perhaps an RP performance or two! What to bring! This event is for you, Wyrmrest Accord. All you have to do is show up and we'll take care of the rest. The only thing I would request is that you bring a friend, as we have many gifts, and only so few hands to claim them! What to do if you're a Filthy(kidding) Hordie In the spirit of Winter's Veil, this event is open to both the Alliance and the Horde. Of course I recognize that our cities' guards may be less than courteous towards our Horde pilgrims, and so it is for this reason I offer two solutions! Attend on your horde toon just as you are, and bop about in the spirit of the season!(Safety not guaranteed!!!) Or, hop on an alliance alt or create one! There is no level restriction for gifts, and I'd love nothing more than to show the faction across the great sea just how much we care about them too! Whats expected of you? This event is done with good intentions from the kindness of our hearts. We love this community and interacting with it. That being said, we understand that sometimes a few bad eggs can slip into the basket and we only ask that if you plan to attend that you come with manners and the willingness to be a part of this group of people with whom we've all come to know and love. With all this being said I do hope to see you all there. Together, we can make the 5th annual Winter's Veil Giveaway the biggest one in gifts given, attendance, and hype!(Yes I said Hype.) See you Friday at 7! -Sincerely, AxjaAxja1 Dec 12
Dec 11 Looking for a few friends returning after five years off.. New to MG as my old realm is pretty much a ghost town. Looking for an active, casual, family friendly (meaning minimum of cursing and adult language, I have young-ens that sit in on occasion) easy going group to help me level some new toons and to enjoy time with. Would love to get in to raiding, but not if it's a requirement for membership. I'm west coast so would prefer event times to be no earlier then 6pm PST. lots of criteria I suppose, but when I find a good fit, I stay and participate.Marb1 Dec 11
Dec 11 M+/RP only guild? Hello, I dont have a lot of time for raids and I was wondering if anyone knew of/has a Roleplay/Mythic+ guild? I have a 930 prot warrior as well. :) Would really like to do Mythic+ with a decent group of people. edit: Would anyone be interested in a mythic+/RP only guild? Mythic+ is the easiest way to upgrade gear and doesnt really require a scheduled raid time. Also it's a lot easier to do mythics with a dedicated group(s) of people to enjoy it with. :D If anyones interested please add me on b.net (Ehnpi#1581) Thanks all :)Galeshin2 Dec 11
Dec 11 [A RP] <The Royal Arcaneum> A piece of parchment with a glowing silver eye across the top would be posted in taverns, inns, and town squares through out the Alliance held lands of the Eastern Kingdoms and Dalaran. The words along the parchment would appear to be written in an ink that can be read even in the lowest light. ‘King’s honor. By order of his Royal Majesty, Anduin of House Wrynn, the sixth company of the arcane regiment is hereby established. Known formally as the Royal Arcaneum the company is tasked with the investigation and containment of dangerous relics, research and development of arcane methods, weapons, and technology, armed respone to threats both to and of a magical nature, and aiding the Stormwind Army, and Armies of the Grand Alliance in all campaigns. To that end the Royal Arcaneum is seeking bold men and women willing to face danger and darkness. Whether as a caster or a soldier all are welcome to safeguard the Kingdom from these threats. Seek a recruiter today and take a stand beside brothers and sisters, for might and magic! For the Arcane, for Stormwind, forever.’ <The Royal Arcaneum> is a new Alliance heavy military RP guild. Currently the recruitment ranks are open to all races of the Eastern Kingdoms including worgen, high elves, and half elves. A case by case basis will be made for recruitment outside of Eastern Kingdoms races, given that the guild is Stormwind based. As a military guild RP-PvP isn’t out of the question, as well as RP-PvE or support as can be given for any questing or dungeoning. Divisions – Battle Magi – A division for magi who seek battle or other dangerous duty, be they spellblade or caster. Research and Development - A division for those who wish to research and contain artifacts, or develop new arcane methods and technologies. Holy – Paladins and priests sworn to the defense of Stormwind will always find a home in the ranks of the Stormwind military. Seekers – A division for those who keep the lore of the Arcaneum or are skilled in covert artifact recovery. Footmen and Mounted – The backbone of the Stormwind Army, bold warriors and paladins who seek to rush into battle to defend their homes. Those who are skilled in light horse duties can seek recruitment as outriders and mounted scouts. Upon recognized Knighthood a footman may apply for a mounted position. Forester and Scout – A division for those who are at home in the wild places of the world, archers, rangers, and scouts. Shaman and Druids – A division for those who communicate with the elements and natural world and wish to share that wisdom and power with the Arcaneum. As a military guild there are certain expectations that will you will have to follow; potentially wearing a uniform, following IC orders, IC deployments. Current level to join is 20 for all classes, though mages and warlocks will get preference where recruitment is concerned it is not required to be a mage to join as there are RP options for all other classes. Primary focus will be both military and adventure. Basic knowledge of lore is required. We don’t require perfect spelling, grammar, and punctuation as we are not perfect, but a basic knowledge and use is required. Recruitment will be done via IC interview. This is a new guild with very few members so there is room for expansion and leadership options available. If you have the desire and will to step into those positions once you have been recruited speak with the Guild Master (me!) Ldmorne to discuss those options. Preference will be given to those who have prior experience with military RP, also to those who play Stormwind nobility or knights. Basic understanding of military and knight/noble lore is required. If you have previous military experience you will be given an option for automatic promotion to the rank of private or corporal provided you can demonstrate basic knowledge of military. This is based on knowledge and prior (IC) experience. If you RP as a knight or recognized Stormwind noble and can demonstrate military knowledge, as well as knowledge of being a knight or lord you will automatically start off no lower than corporal rank. These are being offered because it makes no sense for what amounts to trained military members or someone whose job is being a professional soldier to begin at recruit ranks. For recruitment please contact an officer today to set up an IC interview! Officers: Lord Commander – Levi Morne Count of Winter Valley (Ldmorne) Champion – Vacant Captain – VacantLdmorne9 Dec 11
Dec 11 [S-RP] <Shadows of Perenolde> ... Shadows of Perenolde is a brand new heavy role playing guild based around the remnants of the Syndicate attempting to reunify into a formidable paramilitary force with the intent of reclaiming and holding Alterac. As the Syndicate is composed primarily of the old stock aristocracy prior to the Second War in which the Kingdoms fate was sealed, the group, lead by a young and ambitious rogue by the name of Stormbrook views themselves as the last rightful rulers of Alterac, and seeks to do more with themselves than merely rob and plunder the passing caravan and adventurer. Given the nature of the guild, thematically roleplay will be an eclectic and interesting mix of your typical noble and political roleplay with a heavy dose of criminal and paramilitary edge, giving us several unique perspectives and styles of story to explore, all grounded by the desperation of the doomed Alteraci peerage to regain the position of legitimate power that they once held before the fires of the Second War and Perenolde's actions forever changed that.Arthwydd15 Dec 11
Dec 11 [H-RP] Remnants of Shadowmoon Guild Name: <Remnants of Shadowmoon> GM: Gor'zag Shadowclaw (Gorzag) Officers: Negurok Shadowblade (Negurok) Affiliation: Horde PvP: Heavy(Once everything has gotten started) PvE: Medium(Not a core part, but is done) RP: Heavy(Core Part of the Guild, we recruit Orcs, Trolls, Tauren and Goblins. Elves and Forsaken are limited Recruitment) Guild Site: None at the moment(but we do have discord!) Synopsis: The Shadowmoon Clan had been practically destroyed, by the traitor Xalgrim... Shattered and forced to live in both disgrace and alone. Many of its members were killed after the Traitor's actions, few were forced into exile. Such things had become dark days for the once great Clan, even after fighting an uphill battle to become known again. Despite this, hatred had remained for the Clan, and many forced to hide who they are. However, Gor'zag Shadowclaw refused to allow the Clan to die off and has returned to make the Clan great once again. The young Chieftain has heard the cries of his people, from within the shadows, and stepped out to lead them once more. To end the memory of Xalgrim, to lead his people to a future that they can be proud of, to hold the Shadowmoon's standard high into the sky. To protect the Horde by any means, and bring down the Legion that has besieged Azeroth, by using magic and blades they are not prepared for! But, he cannot do this alone. The Shadowmoon Clan is one of both family and tradition, holding the two in high regard and will defend it to the death, if need be. To forever honor its ancestors, or ancestors of those whom join the Clan from other races or Clans. To progress through the Clan, one must earn such a place among their peers, and Chieftain Shadowclaw has last say in such matters. Redemption is part of the Clan's goal, and fighting the Burning Legion has become a major role in this redemption. Do you have what it takes? Lok'tar Shadowclaw! Lok'tar Shadowmoon! Currently: The Remnants of Shadowmoon are currently working on recruitment and helping fight the Felblooded within the Broken Isles. The Feltotem and Felskorn have been targeted by the Chieftain, and shall be destroyed! The Legion is next. (( Contact Gorzag if you have any questions :D Look forward to hearing from and seeing you all! Gorzag, OUT! ))Gorzag1 Dec 11
Dec 11 Holy Paladin Looking for Guild Alliance Hey all, I’m a pretty fresh 110 Holy Paladin looking for a guild. I’m interested in a socially active raid guild. Not expecting anyone to carry me either. I’m willing to respec if it fills a hole as well. Looking for a guild that raids on Friday and Saturday nights, preferably EST. Thank youSoreïn2 Dec 11
Dec 11 Moon Guard Guilds List The guild listings posts are awesome for giving detailed information of the guilds that have existed in the past and are still alive and kicking. But sometimes you just want a quick short list of what guilds are current at the moment. With that in mind, this thread is for that purpose. Post in this thread or send me mail in game with your guild name, faction and what sort of rp you do (ie military/kingdom/trade/adventure etc) and I will keep this thread up to date. I WILL be checking with you in private periodically to make sure your guild is still active and recruiting and if I get no response, your guild will be removed from the list.Qienna35 Dec 11
Dec 11 (A-RP) Dor'Serrar, The Eternal Blade ... OOC Information: Dor'Serrar is a militia-esque force of Kaldorei from all walks of life who have banded together with the interest of righting the wrongs that have come to pass in our homelands of Kalimdor. Whether that be combatting the forces of the Horde or striking down an insurgence of Naga or fel taint, we go where we are needed and stop only when our people are safe and sound. Unfortunately, due to lore issues with those who choose to play Kaldorei-aligned Worgen, we are no longer accepting Worgen into our guild. Night Elves and Highborne will be the only races taken into the guild. Existing members are more than welcome to bring in Worgen alts as IC members. Humans / Draenei accepted on a case-to-case basis for alts. OOC alts are also allowed (Hence the reason we seem to have other races/classes on the roster). We are considered "medium-to-heavy" RP. Dor'Serrar is a storyline oriented guild, though don't let that deter you--Our storylines are open, welcoming, and quite easy for new members to jump into! While RP is our main (and always will be our main) focus, we also have a raid team and do PvP frequently. The guild itself is heavily lore-abiding, and we do not take lore bending or blatant lore breaking lightly. If you are found breaking lore (your night elf is a Drow, you are the son of Tyrande, etc), god modding, or metagaming, you will be asked to at first asked to change the behavior, and if it continues to be a problem you may be asked to leave the guild.'Jalcynter30 Dec 11
Dec 11 [A] LF Casual, LGBT+ welcoming guild ^^ Hi all, Just looking for a casual, social guild on Alliance side that is not only accepting, but welcoming to LGBT+ people. I know a lot of the time guilds say they are, but then you get into their chat/discord and hear tons of things that kind of show they only put that in their description to maybe garner more applicants. So, I'm looking for a guild that is not only 'accepting' as in 'we accept you, but that's about it' and rather just totally against any kind of prejudice or slurs and such that could occur in guild chat/etc. and won't tolerate that kind of thing. Not only this character, but I'm looking to transfer my main from Horde to Alliance and find a good guild since the amount of choices on the Horde side is very limited given the disparity of the population on MG ^^ Thanks in advance for any help!Siilhouette1 Dec 11
Dec 10 A Teaser: <Obsidian Investments> <Obsidian Investments> is lookin' ta fulfill all yer shady Dark Iron needs in 8.0 and beyond. Currently seeking interested Dark Iron and normal Dwarf roleplayers for long-term planning, relation building, and recruitment.Thardren2 Dec 10
Dec 10 New to MG, looking for a guild :0) Hello, recently I decided to reroll onto Moon Guard for some change, and I'm having trouble finding a nice guild to settle into! I am a Mistweaver (Healer) Monk, currently 922, and I want to be joining with my partner, a Vengence (Tank) DH, currently 915. We are interested in raiding, and would love to have a guild to do this with. Heroic would be great in the future too! I'm up for helping other guildies gear up so we can all raid together. While my partner doesn't care much for RPing, and doesn't plan to participate, I'm really interested in it! I'm pretty new to it, or rather I haven't RPed in years, but if there are any RP events going on in the guild I'd be more than happy to participate. We don't care much for NSFW things, we are both 18+. Although I'm not into ERPing or anything like that. Feel free to contact me in-game or replying here, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks! - MeowstressMeowstress2 Dec 10
Dec 10 The Lazy Mage Inn(Mage Discord)- Now Open! Hello and welcome all To the Lazy Mage Inn! This discord is meant to be a place for mage groups of all walks of life(yes Alliance Mages, Horde Mages, Neutral mages or other magic classes that act like mages) can come in and find rp connections they can do in game, pve tips and tricks or share magic rp ideas with each other. This is by no means a story arc, exclusive rp or nothing. A casual place to come in and make new friends who also rp various magics. Once in please read the rules and assign yourself your ic name and guild tag. Let a watcher know if your an officer or GM and we'll get you squared away! https://discord.gg/U8tnjkbJolaini6 Dec 10
Dec 10 Varian's One-Year Memorial Pictures Thank you all for coming to the Memorial! It was a great turn out! Here is the report: Special Thanks and Mention goes to: Muriah and Popohnia for holding our prayers. Maxen, Jeremaias and Turtledog for being our most excellent speakers! Beredric for pulling our Honor Guards in full uniform! PHOTOS: http://tinyurl.com/VarMem - Courtesy of Cherichi http://imgur.com/a/lKxpr - Courtesy of Marisol Also, Courtesy of Soreka, this special MVP jpeg. http://imgur.com/a/DBehtAdamantt8 Dec 10
Dec 9 Stillborn guild concepts Over my years of roleplaying, I have had many ideas for guild concepts that never came to be. Brilliant ideas, in my mind, for storytelling that did not see the light of day. Most because I didn't and (unfortunately) don't have the required time and energy at this point to lead a successful guild. One that I am fond of is "Legacy of Magni". During mid-Cataclysm, I thought of a Bronzebeard rebel group. Full of resentment at the prospect of being ruled by a Dark Iron, the bulk of roleplay would be twofold: (i) public RP events to foster Bronzebeard culture, like theater plays, meant to forge an unique identity; (ii) DM events, to sabotage Ironforge and put the blame on Moria's ilk. This would be paired with an attempt to revitalize Dwarven RP, with the Senate. With the pacification of these tensions, and Magni's own return, this idea sort of lost its momentum and purpose. Granted, I did have a plan for integrating the guild into Dwarven society at large, possibly with a redemption arc. That said, what are your ideas, concepts that you hold dear in your heart, but were frustrated due to real life coming first?Nairenar9 Dec 9
Dec 9 [A] <Section 28> - Raiding / PvP / RP (5/11H) Hello, Section 28 is a newly formed guild looking for raiders willing to test the waters. Our focus will be simple, we aren’t chasing Server First, nor even mythic though obviously if we can we will. We are going for an achievable goal 1800~ - 2000~ rating in RBG’s and at minimum ahead of the curve in terms of raiding. The aim will be towards those who aren’t afraid to read strategies and review and are simply looking for a team of people willing to do the same. Raid Times: Friday / Saturday – 7PM Server – 11PM Server RBG Night: Wed – 8PM Server – 11PM Server Loot will remain personal until game mechanics or needs dictate otherwise. There is a 40% attendance policy to remain active (EG you must attend either 40% of PvP or 40% of PvE events in order to remain on the team). Off nights will be used to host other guild events including but not limited to Mythic+’s, Older content (Transmogrification Runs) and achievement hunting. Expectations for raiders and PvPers alike are simple. 1.) You do not have to do both, if you would like to simply PvP or Raid rather then both let us know. Preference in teams will be given to those who wish to do only one 2.) No Slurs and no Jackwagons we don’t have time for either. We need team players willing to pull their weight and given our expectations we should hope such a thing won’t be too tough 3.) Be on time and be ready. Potions, Flask, Meals, and the like At this time we are looking for: Members interested in PvP or RP We will be capping the first raid team at 20 Members to allow better progression to Mythic if so desired. If such a thing sounds like what you might be interested in please apply at https://discord.gg/HHzf5rPAlnarra20 Dec 9
Dec 9 [H] LF light RP guild Hello. I am new to this server but not the game. I made a new account because I wanted a fresh start. I'm looking for a guild that NEVER FORCES RP. I want to rp when I feel like. If I choose not to rp, I want a guild to be okay with that. I am over 18 and impossible to offend. Well, thanks for your time. :)Toterfunke0 Dec 9
Dec 8 [A-PVE] <Howlin Through Time> Hello Everyone, <Howlin Through Time> is a brand new Guild of long time friends looking to fill the ranks with new members for our raid group and mythic + groups. About us: This group was formed from friends over a variety of servers that decided to come together to make one home for ourselves to enjoy the game and its content. We are a mix of new players and veterans alike that don’t judge each other and want to do what we can to help one another. What to expect: We are a rather laid back group, willing to help people play catch up threw older raids and Mythic + Key running. We plan on raiding two nights a week, it is still to be determined though we are leaning towards Tuesdays and Sundays as those are the most common nights we all share off, though this is subject to change as members and opinions are added. We are not hardcore minded people and as such we only plan to clear normal and heroic modes of raids. And as a guild, make the decision on Mythic mode. Also with that mindset we do not like leaving someone behind, we would rather work with what we have and help them grow stronger over just out right ditching someone. Current Needs: Tanks - Low Healers - High Dps - High (Melee and Range) We do need a dps or healer with a tank off spec in the event one of the tanks can't make it. Contacts: In game: Elonía, Chibiterasu or Kamatori - Guild Master Melaii, Cynysinne or Ammý - Officers Out of game: Discord: OkamiMoonMoon#5639 Battlenet: Amaterasu#11216 Thank you and have a wonderful day.Elonía4 Dec 8
Dec 8 [A-RP] <Arathor> Type Paramilitary (Political / Military) (Heavy RP, PvP, PvE) Affiliation Alliance / Stromgarde Location Northern EK / Arathi Highlands ... IC Info To start, Arathor will be little more than a ragtag militia struggling to survive in the highlands against the many present threats. As the story progresses and numbers grow, we’ll be looking to expand the group’s legitimacy and ambition organically. The hierarchy will start loose, more a brotherhood than an organized military unit and evolve into potentially something much greater.OOC Info Human / Worgen / Dwarf preferred (LF other token races if quality is superb & fits the setting, same with DK) Any members within the guild are expected to uphold a certain quality in character - both as a person and with their character. We’re looking for intelligent people that appreciate realism and simplicity in their style. No ERP, no flashy gear, light fantasy elements. The effort is to try and portray what we are, a simple and on-the-brink warband. Events will be held primarily with spontaneity to promote activity and initiative, but will also be planned atleast weekly, if not more. We’re aiming also to, once many of our core and new members reach max level, get into RPPvP with Horde factions and other OOC endeavors like raids and RBGs, arenas, etc. We are also looking to meet and interact with any existing guild on the server and extend our horizons politically and diplomatically. That said, I’m not opposed to rivals or allies, but I’d like to coordinate either way with guild leaders to set up joint events and interactions. If you don’t get contacted from me first, feel free to send me a message!... PS; Brand new to the server! Great to be here and looking forward to getting into it with all of you. Looking for capable officers! Further Information: http://bit.ly/Arathor2 (Feel free to comment suggestions.)Vallon14 Dec 8
Dec 8 What are the BG que times - Alliance? I was thinking about possibly switching to this RP server for better life in the world. However, I noticed it is heavy on the alliance side. What are the average Q time for bgs? Preferably anytime after 5pm PST. EDIT - This is for max level 110.Krilvyn10 Dec 8
Dec 8 LORB looking for scary lad Hello people its lorb here, i am looking for da scary lad. Lorb tink his name is garett emswot. Come talk to lorb in game if you know this lad. Lorb find and knock his head!Wiclif0 Dec 8
Dec 8 Looking for a guild Hey folks, I'm planning on transferring back to MG in the near future. So I'm looking to see if there are any guilds around looking for a Paladin. Alliance preferably because I'm going back to Alliance for Battle for Azeroth. Ideally I'd like to join a guild that does both RP and Raiding, with raid nights on any combination of Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday(I have weird nights open for raid I know, I work nights Wed-Sat). If you need a tank and someone new to join in on RP adventures let me know here or on BNet, my tag is Samwise#1179. Thanks for the read.Calathes5 Dec 8
Dec 8 Do you think we're too serious? This is more of a curious question, when it comes to RP, do you sometimes feel like it is taken too seriously sometimes? Such as if you want to invent something new. *Say, a new tinker tool or an ability.* I have seen some shot down simply by having a twist of a idea for a spell/plot. . *Now, i'm not saying all ideas should be accepted. Looking at you, Sargeras is my dad.* But I do feel like some touch has been loss to public/private RP.Zestrja21 Dec 8
Dec 8 New to Moon Guard Hi, all! I'm new to MG, visiting from WrA. I had created a DH a little while ago that I only just got around to playing. Now that I finally have her out of the DH starting area, I thought I'd check out what RP is like on this server!Sineya2 Dec 8
Dec 8 Funding Thy Moon Guard Habit Hey Moon Guard, I live in Washington, D.C. and us lame-o swamp dwellers talk about what we do for a living a lot as an ice breaker, so what do y'all do for a living? I'm a logistician and a union delegate (which I don't get paid for, but it feels like a second job a lot).Tarquín57 Dec 8
Dec 7 <The Night Watch> - Defenders of Duskwood ... *A worn parchment notice can be found posted to the Hero's Call board and outside several Inns in Stormwind* “Cruel things lurk in the forest. Beasts, monsters and shambling undead come for our people and children, seeking to drag them away into the everlasting darkness that plagues what was once Grand Hamlet. Few are we Watchers now, beleaguered, battered and broken by treasonous corruption from within but still we must keep the night at bay. We call upon all good common folk of the Alliance, from plowshares to sword hands, take up the Night Watch and help us in this our hour of dire need! Rally to Sarah Ladimore in Darkshire where we might speak at length of the eternally grim task ahead.” ~ Watcher Geldric, ConstableGeldric31 Dec 7
Dec 7 [A]<The Twelfth Brigade> Recruiting The Twelfth Brigade is recruiting members for a project 60 style play through on Moon Guard. Rules are a little more relaxed, we just want to play the content. We are not to worried about your talents, mounts, auction house, etc. Some of us will be leveling a little more hardcore, but thats a choice we made. At the end of the day we are just looking for a group of people that want to cap out at 60 and just play the game at that level. Run Raids, Farm Rep, get rare profession items, get some gear for our collections, Talk Lore, Quest, and more. If you are interested send us a message on Battle.net Slagathor#1245 or Grnxnhm#1276Murksa0 Dec 7
Dec 7 Moon Guard Wiki Questions So I recently decided to start working on a wiki page for my character on the moon guard forums and noticed all the other impressive pages on the site. I am not very savvy with this website and have a couple questions. How do you make certain words turn into clickable links and how do you place the WoW icons down? Is there a video or other website that can explain how to do these things? I've looked but couldn't find anything.Aurious3 Dec 7