Proudmoore

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 15 [A] LF socialy guild that actually talks! :P 'Ello Proudmoore! <3 My friend and I are looking a guild here on PM... I played here a few years back & My friend mainly plays horde, and has only ever gotten an alliance toon to about level 50.. so this is all kinda new to him! :) We are mainly social players, as we'll be starting out here at level 1 :P ... we both made dwarves, as he tried just about all of the priest races (lol) and only liked the casting animations on the dwarf.. xD I would hope we find a place to call home here, a small-ish old-school type of guild, with FUN social-y events are ALWAYS a plus in my eyes! <3 Since we are too low level to raid right now, that is a HUGE plus, if you do those ^^ kinda things! In the future though, we would hope to raid some.. and do Mythic +s and what not! We both enjoy making friends and doing guild stuff with other guildies. If you participate in the Proudmoore Pride Parade every year and make it tons of fun, I'm youre new best friend! (I did it one year and had the time of my life! I really want my friend to experience it too!) xD First and foremost, I want our future PM guild home to be friendly, respectful, and chatty! Must use Discord! I would hope there would be chit-chat in both Disc + Gchat, but I know that's a longshot. My discord is: wigglehugs#0033 Can't wait to hear about some awesome, kick booty PM guilds! :) ALSO: We are both East Coasters.. but play at night mainly... (I play allll the time, though, rofl). We are going to get to questing now! :D I'm playing a monk, he's playing a priest! Toodles! -JenRitalynn1 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Depth> Proudmoore LFM for Mythic 4/8 Greetings, I’m Zevix, from [A]<Depth> on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small, but an active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 3 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make all three of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us! Raid days: Monday - Tuesday - Thursday Raid times: 8-10:30 Eastern (7-9:30 Central, 6-8:30 Mountain, & 5-7:30 Pacific) Current progression: 8/8N 8/8H 4/8M Our current needs are as follows: Healers: MW monk, Priest, Shaman Damage: Warlock, Boomkin, WW Monk, Feral druid, Death knight, Spriest Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs. What you can expect from Depth: 1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can. 2. An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly. 3. A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from. 4. Dedicated players that want to always better themselves. 5. Guild repairs, flasks, and pots for core raiders. What we expect from you: 1. Complete knowledge and mastery of your class. 2. Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats. 3. Consistent performance and attendance. 4. Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard. Contact us at: Kwontify#1281 - Shawn#1812 Fourleaf#1599 Apply @ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzuk0C-DLOTKJOhUVDmZdAK2EWHWNGhXPUdBhtlVf7hm4xjQ/viewformZevix92 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A]<AOD> LFM Raiders and Casuals! <AOD> is a group of mature, dedicated players who value teamwork and community for both raiding and casual play on Alliance on the Proudmoore server (US). AOD was formed over 18 years ago and now has over 3000 active members across 17+ various titles and are looking for people for their World of Warcraft division! We're recruiting competitive and casual gamers alike with the idea of creating a fun and engaging environment for everyone to enjoy. Whether you're a veteran or brand new to the genre you'll find AOD is a great place to come and game with like minded people. With over 100 people signed up and playing World of Warcraft, there is always someone on to group up with! What to expect from AOD: A mature group of team players who like to have fun. Fair play; zero tolerance for cheaters. Friendly members. New to the game, need help? Just ask. A dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server. Formal and informal organized events. Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual. Requirements to join AOD: Be 16 years of age or older A working microphone Teamspeak 3 Our Code of Conduct (http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3327) and Clan Policy Rules (https://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135636) articulate the values we work hard to maintain. Find the progress of our core raiding guild on WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/AOD If you're interested and want to join then please head to www.ClanAOD.net and apply today. For more information please feel free to add me on Battletag: Divinebishop#1325Márkus0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <LateNight> 2/8M 8/8H Recruiting Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday mornings at- 1AM-3AM PST 3AM-5AM CST 4AM-6AM EST 6PM-8PM AET [A]<LateNight> is an extremely late night/early morning raiding guild on Proudmoore that was founded by real life friends who needed an atypical raiding schedule due to work commitments. We are currently looking for DPS with a bare minimum 340 item level. Logs aren't required but are very much appreciated. Accepting all classes and specs with an emphasis on: Hunter DPS DK WW Boomkin DPS Warrior Mage Rogue Tank We value commitment, attendance, and a great sense of humor. We only ask that you do your due diligence in knowing fights, coming prepared, and are receptive to constructive criticism. Please note that our average age is 30+. We offer an atmosphere filled with humor and vulgarity. If this is offensive to you, we may not be the right fit. Our interest is building a progression oriented team that plays not only wow, but many other games together in our off time. Even if you are just interested in being a part of the community and being casual, that's perfectly fine as well. Required Addons/Software: Discord BigWigs/DBM Exorsus Raid Tools Personal Loot Helper If you think you would be a great fit, please feel free to contact anyone below- Battle.net: Danimal#11500 (Main Recruit) Discord: Danimal#9381Hitmonleesin8 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Uncommon Sense> 6/8m [A] <Uncommon Sense> is looking for more raiders to join us in Battle for Azeroth. Raid Schedule Tuesday: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST (8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST) Wednesday: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST (8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST) Thursday: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST (8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST) Sunday: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST (8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST) (Optional Heroic/Alt Raid) Battle for Azeroth Progression Uldir: 6/8m 8/8h 8/8n Legion Progression Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge Recruitment Needs High Beast Mastery/Marksmanship Hunter Mage Warlock Medium Shadow Priest Low<ul/> Any strong applicants are encouraged to apply. We are always looking for competitive players, especially DPS with strong offspecs. <Uncommon Sense> offers repairs based on guild rank and consumables for each raid night. We also offer Mythic+ groups, monthly contests, and guild events. For more information about <Uncommon Sense>, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p. Contact Justify (Raid Leader): Justify#3562 (Discord) or Justify#11282 (BattleTag) Shiba (Recruiter): shiba#8799 (Discord) or FireBear#1866 (BattleTag)Roirrawami22 Nov 15
Nov 15 (A)<Utopian> 1/8 M 7/8 H Utopian Guild is a lot of things. First and foremost, we are a community guild. We help each other through out the week down keystones, gather rep, gear up and have a good time. We share knowledge. We share resources. We learn each others play styles and learn how to play with one another and really enjoy ourselves. We're a group of friends with an all for one and one for all mentality. This can be jarring for a lot of WoW players. You might like to build yourself up by bragging about your big-deeps. Or, you might like to call others out because it makes you feel better or superior but that simply isn't our style. Our style is to build others up and if we are having an issue with a player to whisper them -- kindly -- and say "Hey, I learned this about a Paladin on this fight... Hope it helps?" Likewise, be willing to accept kind feedback as it comes your way. They are trying to build you up and not cut you down. This starts at the top, you would describe our entire leadership team as 'selfless.' So, what we are first is a community guild. Secondarily, we are a raiding guild. We also take casual progression seriously but by being a community guild first, we build the team cohesion, friendships and reliance on each others playstyles so that we can progress. We helped each other out to get to this point and we're real solid reliable players with the same goal - each other - in mind. It is our goal to always clear the current content before the next patch drops but only if we built each other up to do it. We raid Saturday and Sunday from 5:00PM to 8:00 PM. Can you make these days and times on a frequent basis? We don't want only raiders. Are you able to do some other things through-out the week/weekends too? Keystones? Help a guildy out? Gather mats? Post an alt run? If this sounds like what you are looking for, contact me in game or through battle.net sedarel#1297Sedarel4 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A]<Onyx> 6/8 Mythic - Tues/Wed 7-10PM PST <Onyx> of Proudmoore is a guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real-life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously. CURRENT RAID PROGRESS 5/8M Uldir 8/8H Uldir PAST RAID PROGRESS 11/11M Antorus Cleared - Cutting Edge 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras RAID SCHEDULE We raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm to 10pm ST(PST) and we also have a NON-MANDATORY Mythic raid on Thursdays from 7pm to 10pm. RECRUITMENT We are currently are looking for Range (Hunter& Lock), Holy/Disc Priests, MW Monk and a Rogue. We are also looking for exceptional players to build our roster for Uldir. All experienced/versatile players will always be looked at and considered. We're not picky at all in specific classes to look for, SO PLAY THE CLASS YOU WANT TO PLAY! We have a nice relaxed and chill raid environment and only ask raiders to at least commit 6 hours of their time to our raid in a span of two days. HOW TO APPLY We ask you to join our Discord and put in your information so that we may contact you further! https://discord.gg/2F4yRXS Message anyone in guild or add me below on Battle.net: Recruitment Officer - (Arysade) Valliere#1711Arysade47 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Duplicity Gaming> 8/8H 4/8M 4 Raid Teams LFM Duplicity Gaming is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family. We are currently running 4 teams. Note: ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC STANDARD TIME Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team. Leader: Luchine (KOBK#11201) Days: Tuesday and Sunday 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm Current Progress: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Current Needs: 1 Tank (DK/Pally Pref)/Mages/Locks Team 2: Casual raid team Leader: Najiek (Someguyrb#1623) Days: Thursday and Saturday 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm Current Progress: 8/8N Current Needs: All classes/Specs Team 3: Hardcore Mythic Progression Team Leaders: Cred (Badmongol#1477) and Haazen (Dyldozer#11496) Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm Current Progress: 8/8N 8/8H 4/8M Current Needs: Under Review, accepting all interested. Team 4: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team Leaders: Kiffren (Kiffren#1820) Days: Friday and Saturday 6:00 pm to 9:00pm Current Progress: 8/8N 5/H Current Needs: Recruiting all classes and specs!Luchine39 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] Army of the Light is Recruiting! Hello all! We are in need of a skilled Holy Priest and an Arms Warrior. 370 ilvl or higher, with AoTC for Uldir, and must have prior heroic raiding experience. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 6 pm server to 9 pm server. If you are interested, send me a message here or add me on Battle tag. My btag is Constantine#12863. We are 8/8H Uldir and 1/8M. Heroic is on farm status until the next raid opens up. We plan to continue to do a little mythic as well. Can provide logs upon request. WoWprogress link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Army+of+the+Light Thanks!Luminarîa0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] Logical currently recruiting for M Uldir [A] <Logical> We are currently 8/8 H and 2/8 M and looking for a few more range dps and healers for our mythic progression raids. Logical has been around since Wotlk and has always had the goal in mind to clear content in a fun-friendly atmosphere. We actively run mythic plus on a daily basis clearing +10's with ease. We also do a weekly raid fun run to not only have a good time but clear content at the same time every Friday. We raid every Tuesday and Thursday at 6-9pm server time. We will provide food and flasks for progression bosses as well as guild repairs. Our current specific class needs are: -Hunters -Mages -Warlocks -Resto Shamans -Disc/Holy Priests -M/W Monks If your class isn't listed above, don't worry. We will still love to talk with you about joining Logical! If this sounds like something you might have interest in don't hesitate to reach out to me here or in game. Contact info: Legomyaggro#1632 or Smokedachron#1765Notlego6 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Proper Villains> LF DPS for Uldir 6/8M Proper Villains is recruiting for Uldir! We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. We're currently 6/8M in Uldir. Current Recruiting Needs: Please note: Even if we have "none" for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you'd fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply! DPS: Looking for good DPS (preference for ranged, but will consider exceptional DPS of any class). Healers: None. Tanks: None. Raid Times Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Optional Alt Raid on Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Key Guild Differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. Stability and Historical Progression Proper Villains' raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We've always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included: Legion Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Antorus: 11/11M Warlords of Draenor Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M Highmaul: 7/7M Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M What We Expect From Applicants: - Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs). - Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic). - Ability to attend at least 90% of raids. - A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact powe - The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game. - Friendly, humble personality (team player). - Ability to communicate on Discord. Website and Contacts: Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer: Wherner - Discord: Wherner#6180, Bnet: Wherner#1403Reason104 Nov 15
Nov 15 Valorborn Recruiting! <Valorborn> 8/8H 3/8M - Proudmoore-US is recruiting. Who Are We? Valorborn started in early Legion, but a majority of the relationships span well over a decade. A majority of the players know someone in the guild personally or have played with them for many years. Some are family, some are friends, some are internet buddies that have kicked !@# with each other for years. What to Expect? Raiding: Raiders of Valorborn should expect to see a fun but serious raid environment. During progression, especially on boss pulls, a serious tone takes over the raid Discord channel. Mythic +: While there is no mandatory participation required, there are many high end key pushing groups in guild. Many of these members were top for their class on Proudmoore Raider.io ranking. Social: We're fun. We have a very active Discord with music bots and multiple people either running dungeons or just BSing into the night. Drunk weekends are fun too. Current Needs High Priority - Ranged DPS- Druid Healing- Monk Medium Priority - Ranged DPS- Hunter/Lock Ranged DPS with healing of-spec Heals- Mythic Ready healer Low Priority - Ranged- Mage/Shaman/Priest Melee- Backup Melee only currently. Heals- Backup heals Tanks- Backup tanks Raid Schedule Tues/Thursday 5:00-8:00PM Server Time (PST) with non mandatory Saturday heroic / normal clear. Apply Website: http://valorbornguild.com Harts#1847 Homi#1907Tungús3 Nov 15
Nov 15 Casual Guild LF Members Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore Alliance. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. Do you have no raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around player? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. We also have a ridiculously good time together as a bonus :) Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement? A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have had members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for are individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked. Q: Can I swear in your guild? A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason. Q: What does your guild do together? A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We may or may not have made our own online Cards Against Humanity deck filled with guild memes. We welcome all styles of gameplay. Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid? A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST) for Heroic Uldir (6/8). Q: What classes/roles do you need filled for your raid team? A: We normally tell people to play what they like and since we are casual, we focus less on "the perfect composition". We are currently not recruiting for raiding, however. Anyone looking for a home is still welcome to join! Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild? A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience. Q: Do you use voicechat? A: Sure do! We utilize Discord and we love it! Many guild members spend time just chatting here as well! The Discord chat(text) feature also allows guild members to ask questions and chat with guild members throughout the day that may not be online in game. A lot of us enjoy and utilize this feature on a daily basis and it plays a large role in our tight-knit guild-family atmosphere. Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it? A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going. For more information, please contact a GM or officer directly: Spyca#1448 (co-GM/recruitment), Claymore#1524 (GM), or Itachi#1739(officer). We look forward to hearing from you!Spyca13 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Banned> 8/8H 1/8M LF DPS Hello everyone! Banned is a group of heroic raiders that are moving into Mythic progression, and are looking to pick up two to three Dps or possibly a Hpally to round out our mythic team. Any skilled players may also feel free to apply or contact us. Since we only raid twice a week, we are looking for competent individuals to join our ranks and help push mythic content before the next raid tier. We are looking to build a solid team with mythic progression in mind for 8.1 and the raids to come. We are always looking for members to join our Heroic team as well as M+ groups during the week. Socials also welcome! Raid Info -[mythic] 7-10pm pst Friday and Saturday -[heroic] 6-9pm pst Friday and Saturday Who we're looking for; - Havoc DH - Affliction Warlock - Holy Paladin - any exceptional ranged or melee dps If you would like to chat with one of the officers or come along for a trial, please add one of us and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to playing with you soon! GM Yari - Yari#11944 Co-GMs Spastica - Spastica#1722 Fal - Falixs#1653 Officer Ilsken - Ryz#11489Ilsken1 Nov 15
Nov 15 zxcv zxcvTaztrek1 Nov 15
Nov 15 (A) Hunter LF guild Hey Proudmoore guilds, I am looking for a friendly and semi casual guild. First, a little about myself. I have been playing WoW on and off since the open beta of Vanilla. I was originally on Bloodscalp and was an officer and OT (on my druid) of one of the main alliance guilds (up until MOP when RL took priority). I am looking for a guild that tends to raid 1 or 2 nights a week (cannot raid Friday and Sundays) and starts at around 8pm EST and ends at no later than midnight (due to work).Razgare3 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it's like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your freetime? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time. Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused. We are actively recruiting for our three raid teams. Of course, you don’t have to raid to join and we don’t require you raid every night. We understand that real life comes first! We like to think of ourselves as accomplished casual raiders - we’re still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun! Evolved Raiding Progress Uldir 8/8N, 7/8H, 1/8M https://raider.io/guilds/us/proudmoore/Evolved Raid Schedule Tuesday- 6-8 pm server time (PST) Friday- 6-8 pm server time (PST) with optional hour until 9 pm Saturday- 6-8 pm server time (PST) with optional hour until 9 pm We are in need of healers and ranged dps! Open Raid (Members/Alts) Sunday- 6-8 pm server time (PST) For you non-raiders, we offer many activities including: *Active Discord and Guild chat for your social amusement or distraction ;) *Fun Discord Contests *Guild Achievement Runs for transmog and achievement points *Multiple PvP events each month to get your Horde slaying fix in! *Tons of Dungeon runs including Mythic+ Key pushing as well as training for people new to mythic keys *Twitch Streaming for those who enjoying streaming and/or watching https://www.twitch.tv/evolvedgaming18/ If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :) You can visit and apply at our forums at: https://community.evolvedgaming.org/ Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!Stariela34 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <FWHC> 8/8H 3/8M 2day Progression Introduction <Fluffy Wizard Hats Club> is currently recruiting players to be apart of our ever growing community. Our biggest focus as a guild is to help all our players improve throughout each new patch and be able to see and feel their progress throughout their time spent in the guild. Fluffy Wizard Hats Club is built to provide a place for you to experience the fun and excitement of progression raiding in a friendly environment full of people you look forward to playing with every week while also being able to enjoy a competitive aspect of raiding at a Heroic and Mythic level. We do consider ourselves a casual guild as we are all here to have fun and enjoy the game, but most importantly we look forward to spending time with everyone in the guild each week. We never want raiding to be something that our players feel they are obligated or forced to do and would like to keep all of our players having fun, with the intent to kill bosses and improve as both team members and individuals. We offer a lower time commitment while clearing content that makes you feel great and accomplished when you reach new heights with us. That's what we strive for as a community! Community History We were built off the foundation of bringing together a local group of friends to create a raid team of twelve members to experience the greatest part of World of Warcraft, which is enjoying the game with a community of like minded people. Slowly but surely the guild evolved into something so much more over the course of Legion, and as ToS approached, this guild was no longer a "local friends guild" and instead became a populated community of fun and active gamers from around the country who all had unique, individual passions for WoW. Through this growth we found ourselves with a full raid roster of over 20 players, we gave mythic Antorus a shot and blew our original expectations out of the water and we can't wait to jump into new content with the excitement and motivation that we have been building up in anticipation of BfA. What we provide A great balance between low raid hours, and progression raiding. A casual raid night for those who are interested in N/H raiding but don't want to be obligated to show up every single week Mythic+ Dungeon groups ongoing nearly every day Achievement, Mount, and Transmog runs A fun engaging group of players that strive towards helping everyone within the guild improve as players and as people throughout our shared gaming experiences An active Discord full of guildies playing a plethora of games outside of WoW with one another An open door policy between the officer team and the members of our guild. If you have an idea, problem, or request, just talk about it to any officer in game or on Discord and we will help you as best we can to ensure your experience in the guild is a positive one.Raid Schedule Casual Raid Night Tuesday: 8:30PM PST - 11:00PM PST Core Group Progression Wednesday: 8:30PM PST - 11:00PM PST Thursday: 8:30PM PST - 11:00PM PST For raiders apart of the core group, we expect a 90% raid attendance, otherwise they will be moved to the casual raid team. We believe that this should be very easy to maintain as we only raid 5 hours a week, as our casual raid nights do not count toward attendance. Guild Trial Process The trial period last 3weeks in which the trial may be cross realm or unguilded. During this time the players attendance, performance and overall experience within the raid will be looked at each week by the officer team. After 3weeks the officer team will talk and ensure the player made proper attendance and showed ambition to be a part of the team. If the officer team and raid leader agree on accepting the trial, the player will be notified and upon accepting the position on the team will be required to join the guild and be promoted to core raider by the time of the following raid week. Mythic Plus Mondays Every Monday night, we offer a way for our guild members to get mythic+ keys done with one another in a unique and exciting way. We create a raid group of players and have our raid leader mix and match 5 player groups with a specific mythic+ key to do, after the key is done, the players come back and get swapped around to other groups or with players that are waiting to be put into a group for as many keys as they would like to do from 6pm - 10pm PST. Contact Info If you are interested or have any questions about our guild please contact one of our guild officers at any time by leaving a comment on this post or adding a battletag listed below! For Core Raid inquires... MOARCOOKIEZ#11733 For casual guild / Mythic+ inquires... Wildcat#1387Taii82 Nov 15
Nov 14 [A]<Can't Be Bothered> 7/8H Needs raiders Raid times are Thurs-Friday 9-12pm SERVER. We are a needing a couple healers and welcoming all DPS at the moment. Current raid experience isn't necessary, overall knowledge of how to play your class is preferred. We welcome casual players of all skill levels as well. Active guild discord with a very close community of friends who are determined to include everyone in our antics. This guild primarily consists of adults and doesn't tolerate any hateful behavior of any kind. We strive to give everyone a fun, friendly environment where you can come and be apart of our family free of the nonsense you find in games these days. IF you have any questions or are interested in joining feel free to post here or message myself or one of our officers in game. SPECIFIC NEEDS Locks, DH, and a couple ranged.Siggyy7 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Authority> 4/8M - Recruitment for Mythic Since it's inception <Authority> has grown from a small causal guild into a tight-knit community of dedicated raid members that share a strong passion for raiding endgame Mythic content each tier. We are eager to invite players into our ranks as long as they share that same passion. Please read the entire post before applying. ABOUT <AUTHORITY> We have been around since the summer of 2016. We do not plan on being a server first guild or a top 100 guild. We push AOTC as quick as we can and we progress through Mythic at our own pace. This does not mean we plan on carrying "dead weight". We will make cuts where necessary. In addition to Raiding we are very active in the areas of Mythic+ and Arena. We like to push keys quickly and as high as they can go. With Arenas we have active 2's and 3's going for fun as well as ranking. We also enjoy doing fun stuff as a guild as guild engagement is important to us. If you are looking to only show up 3 times a week on raid day, we are not for you. BFA RAID PROGRESS Uldir - 4/8M and 8/8H https://raider.io/guilds/us/proudmoore/Authority RAID DAYS/TIMES Progression Raid Days - Monday/Tuesday/Thurs 630-930pm PST Optional Raid Days for non-raiding members and alts - Wednesday 630-930pm PST RECRUITMENT STATUS We are currently recruiting ALL CLASSES AND SPECS FOR ALL DPS AND HEALS We still review every application sent our way so please do not hesitate to apply if you are interested. WHAT YOU NEED Discord DBM or BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil APPLYING WITH US Our application process is extremely easy. If you are interested in joining please contact our recruitment officer on battle.net @ Filmstrips#1506. Alternatively drop a line on here or in game however be aware that we check the forums every few days. Once we contact you we'll bring you in Discord and talk with you to see what you're like attitude-wise and if you'd be a good fit for our guild. Maintaining our guild culture and raid atmosphere is our number one priority. If you seem like a good fit we'll set a trial date. ...Filmstrips26 Nov 14
Nov 14 <L&A> - Proudmoore-US [A] 5/8M Recruiting! <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 5/8M Recruiting! K Team: Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST Progression: 5/8M Current Needs: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Boomkin and other Exceptional Ranged DPS JC Team: Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST Progression: 5/8M Current Needs: Ret Pally, Shadow Priest, Ele Shammy, Lock, Hunter, and other exceptional ranged DPS. X Team (Norm/Heroic Team): Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am PST Progression: 8/8H 2/8M Current Needs: Any DPS *Will consider any exceptional applicants* What we expect from you: -You must come to raid prepared to kill the boss with enough knowledge of the fight that you should be able to raid lead it. -You must have a working mic and be able to talk on discord. -You must transfer to Proudmoore to be on the team (if on a different server and cross realm mythic is open, you are allowed to come for 1 lockout then transfer). Apply at: https://la-gaming.enjin.com/recruitment or Contact us: (contact both for your team your applying to) *K Team* -Khazad#6158 (@Gal#3537 Discord) -Falstar#1926 (@Falstar#2961 Discord) *JC Team* -Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord) -Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord) *X Team* -Anekaa#1536 (@Anekaa#4979 Discord) -Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)Grisanthr479 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A]372 Enh/Resto(AotC/2/8M) Guild/Server Looking for a new guild, with at least the same raid progression as myself. Long history of raid experience, with logs if needed. Currently AotC and 2/8M. Feel free to contact me in-game. Nelev#1914Nelev0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Casual, nontoxic, LGBT- and ally-friendly LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> is a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild, Alliance side on Proudmoore. We shoot for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We have a friendly and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. Exuberance, lightheartedness, pet pics in discord, and Oxford commas encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild - the culture is - but we do enjoy raiding together. We are not hardcore; typically we make it a goal to finish normal difficulty of a given tier, though we often push on into some heroic as well. Our current raid nights are Sunday and Monday at 5 server (Pacific). Our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild, and we're not concerned with being on the bleeding edge. Guildies are welcome on the raids but they're not required of course. We have members that like to level, run mythics, rack up achievements, and whatnot too. Or we can just be a place to lurk and play without worrying about the next random toxic outburst. If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add one of our btags. We also have a community set up, Friends of Amazing Friends, for grouping up. Let us know if you'd like an invite to that instead of, or in addition to, the guild. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800 Varahna, btag: Pogue#1509 Manstash, btag: Nydar#1165 Yelhavi, btag: Yelhavi#1837Mixolydia7 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] Lf Mythic Raiding Guild iChlitfindel0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] <Idiokracy> 3/8 M Tues/Thurs 8-11PST <Idiokracy> 3/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic is recruiting quality raiders to bolster our numbers for Mythic Uldir! Raid times are T&Th 8-11PM PST. All roles are considered for quality players! Friendly guild. High Need: Holy Pally, Boomkin, Warlock, Warrior Moderate Need: DPS w/ reliable tank OS, WW Monk, DK, Shadow Priest, Disc Priest Other Need: Raid lead and strategist. This position will be more heavily vetted than others. If you have logs please link in your whisper/reply. Recruits are brought in on a 2 week trial status to confirm attendance. After that all repairs and expanded guild bank privileges. We have a VERY active M+ community and are looking for more to help push mythic bosses. Legion Raid Experience (when each raid was current/relevant) NightHold: 5/10 Mythic Tomb Of Sarg.: 4/9 Mythic Antorus: 5/11 Mythic We do a lot of M+ during off days (Multiple 3k+ players when season was relevant, multiple 1k+ as of 7 Nov) and have a great core group of raiders. We have a great time and do guild activities nightly. Laid back guild, we consider ourselves "casually serious." Mature and older atmosphere but we have our fun. Whisper or add Doc#1767 for more infoBlythelie14 Nov 14
Nov 14 <REIN> LF HPally / RDruid & WW Monk **8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic Guild LF HPally / RDruid & WW Monk *** <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Heroic Progression Raid Guild and always get our AoTC well in Time. We are a small guild that is seeking DEDICATED, skilled/competent, social, mature raiders that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. We are recruiting patient Adult players (MUST be over 21) to fill open Core Raider spots. Come join a guild who is building a Heroic Raid team with the right people for long term success! We are adults who want to raid and progress at a respectable pace without having to deal with a lot of the issues that arise in other groups! Casual & Returning Players also welcome. Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Core Team: Tuesday & Thursday Recruitment- Will Consider all Solid DPS classes! Preferred Specs Below Tank- Full Healer- Holy Paladin, Resto Druid MDPS- WW Monk RDPS- Full What we need from you: to raid now! 365 iLvL & 25 pts in your Neck 90% Minimum Attendance Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics Discord: With a working Microphone. So if you're looking for a stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 11 Year Old Guild (Same GM,) Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unis or Unus (Unus#1433) or message Matasta (Gearkulaas#1124) and we will talk!!Unis5 Nov 14
Nov 14 looking for a small but active Guild faction I prefer Alliance but I can be persuaded to play horde XD what I'm interested in Battlegrounds transmog Island Expeditions dungeons Mythic Plus Lvling being social in Discord LGBT what I'm not interested in being forced to play a spec or class Raiding arenas RP I will be checking this thread every hour <give or take> I prefer to talk over Discord. so link your Discord contact infoBennjamenn2 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] AOTC 374 Guardian Druid lf Guild Currently looking for a guild, my former guild was falling apart and decided not to progress through mythic so I joined another guild that was pushing for CE and the guild leader disbands the guild 2 days later. So now that you know why im looking and my terrible luck. Im looking to raid mainly. I do mythic+ and rated pvp also. Im always on time for raid and if im gonna be late or miss i notify raid leader/GM ahead of time. In the past year i think ive only missed 1 raid night and was late also once due to family. I prefer to raid around 6pm and onward preferably that raiding ended by midnight. Also would prefer to raid during weekdays. Currently: 8/8 H and 2/8M ilevel 374 Heart of Azeroth level of 29 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/Dr%C3%A4c# Contact me at: bnet= Drac#1970Dräc3 Nov 14
Nov 14 LF Guild - Interest M+ Hi Proudmoore guilds. I'm currently searching for a guild that likes to do M+ runs, I've been tanking most dungeons in pugs but want to join a solid group. I have also been gradually ramping up my disc priest to get into more M+ as well. So any guilds that would like this filthy casual tank/healer please let me know.Dionysius5 Nov 14
Nov 14 BM Hunter Looking For Weekend RAID Guild Hey :) I am looking for a guild thats doing MYTHIC Progression and that raids on fri/sat/sun or monday ( basically weekend ) , but also does heroic clears everyweek. I am 6/8 Mythic Experience ( but have killed 3 mythic bosses on Hanali ) killed the rest on my horde toon , i have cleared both normal and heroic uldir (Have AOTC). 3/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal (I just need to work on my DPS , as its alittle blah atm, but once i get certain slots upgraded ( ie: get better azerite pieces etc ), than things will get better. I am currently 372ilvl , and main spec is BM, and OS is MM. I Do mechanics very well, as its a huge strength for me ( I dont die to stupid stuff, and learn from my mistakes )..... i take positive and negative criticism well, i listen to raid leads and dont cause drama. I have all the raid addons (WA, ExRT , DBM etc ) I am also hoping the guild thats interested in me, also does alot of mythic+ with each other during the week, as i wanna work on my IO, and u can only do so well in pugs :( they hit or miss really lol Anyway, if u wanna chat or want more info, please post here or add me :) ThanksHanali1 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] <UR Not My Real Dad> [A] <UR Not My Real Dad> - Proudmoore Looking to fill our growing raid team. Our goal is to build a semi-hardcore raiding Guild that is fun and social. We are socially active on Discord and always up for helping people do their keys, weekly quests, WQs, or PvP. 6/8 H Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PST Looking for: Tank, Healers and Dps Loot: Personal until further notice. We also welcome any low level and those who prefer to remain casual. If you think we would be a good fit for you and are interested in joining please feel free to add Deadlykitten#133756Jaedanna0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Great guild for LGBTQ, women & allies Pride of Proudmoore is a friendly, mixed guild that loves LGBTQ, women, and anyone who is fun and respectful to our members. We have a fairly active guild chat that isn't PG rated, so members must be over 18. People run M+ dungeons together, occasional guild events, and a weekly open raid on Saturday nights. We try to include everyone and get them as involved as they want to be. Pride of Proudmoore has three raid teams with space for a few recruits. East Coast raids two nights during the week (W, Th, I believe) from 5–8 PT. They're fairly casual and are doing heroic progression only. West Coast raids three nights during the week, W, Th, M from 6–9 PT. They are semi-casual and dipping into mythic progression. Flyover raids 6:30 - 8:30, Tu Th M. We're a new team of experienced raiders that is semi-casual. We will only be doing heroic progression. We'll be dropping the Monday raid soon when we stop farming normal (still gearing up a few members). This team has a high percentage of LGBTQ members. If this seems like a good fit for you, please friend me at Flicke#11871 and I'll get you an invite.Nathe0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Cupcake Squad 8/8H 1/8M LFM Raiders <Cupcake Squad> was founded with the idea that you can raid progressively while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Most of our raiders are retired hardcore raiders, who now have careers, families, and other real life obligations. We're recruiting all roles who're interested in raiding in BFA. Upon joining, new recruits will need to endure a short trial period, to ensure we're a fit for one another. Upon completion, you'll receive full membership and all the benefits that come with it. Raiding Schedule: Tues/Thurs 5:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. PST (8:00 P.M.- 11:00 P.M. EST) What we expect from our raiders: Because we raid a light schedule of 2 days a week, totaling 6 hours for progression, we ask that our raiders come to raid fully prepared, and on time. This means being ready for invites 15 minutes prior to the raid, and coming with food, flasks, pots, etc. Also, basic knowledge of the content, via guides/videos, is appreciated. This little bit helps us jump into content that much quicker, to take full advantage of our time. We have a no drama policy, but a sense of humor is a must. If you like Memes, you're a shoe in! What you can expect from us: We regularly provide flasks, and guild repairs when working on progression encounters. Here, everyone has a voice. Our officers have an open door policy. If you have an idea, present it! Respect. As a mature group, we understand that to have respect, we must first give it. We don't look at our guild as simply a guild. This is a family, where we not only raid together, but farm xmogs, run mythic +, Heroic Dungeons, Time Walking, and more together. Everyone here is extremely helpful with most of the endeavors you find in game. You may also reach me via my Real ID: Gorino#1318 If i'm unavailable, you may also contact Edainne (Guild Leader): Trini#1551 Drinkmore (Officer): ilyenna#1582Gorinho22 Nov 14
Nov 14 LF LGBT Guild Hi, I'm looking to see if there is a LGBT guild on this realm. I'm looking to relocate to a new server since the oceanic servers are filled with horrible people. I'll either level a new toon or I will realm change I'm not sure what yet.Lapidot9 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] <Fatal> LF DPS! Fatal 3/8M 8/8H About Us The core of <Fatal> is a long standing group of friends that have been together on various platforms since Vanilla. Formerly US top 100 in WotLK and US 18th in SWTOR, we returned to World of Warcraft in Legion with the intention of regrouping and getting back into the game. Finishing Legion off at 9/11M Antorus we're recruiting for BFA with CE in our sights. What We're Looking For We are a progression oriented guild and expect our raiders to come prepared having done the appropriate research to be mechanically savvy while performing at the top of their class. We're looking for players who are ready to have fun but also approach raiding seriously. Proper attendance is an absolute requirement, we understand life happens but you must maintain at least 90% raid attendance to remain part of our core Mythic Roster. **High Priority** Looking for Havoc DH! Looking for WW Monk! Open to all exceptional DPS applicants! Interested in potential Resto Druid! Raid Times Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST) With an optional Heroic night on Tuesdays. What You Can Expect Outside of raiding we have a loose atmosphere and great core group people that enjoy spending time with one another. We have a very active Discord and continue to do things together both in WoW and in other games. That being said, we are humor driven community and can be a little rough around the edges, if you're easily offended we may not be the best fit for you. For inquiries please feel free to contact our Recruitment Officer Stelio Kontos! Discord: Stelio Kontos#8950 * BNet: silverdragon#1250 Espeoniic: Discord: espeoniic#2736 * BNet: espeoniic#1146 Or our GM Broche: Discord: broche#8934 * BNet: bechair#1663 *preferredLésanth10 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Logical Journey> LFM Mythic Roster Tues/Sun I see that 2/8 M guilds are a dime a dozen these days. So, what do we have to offer? Dry humor, but we have a dedicated raid warning to let you know when to laugh. Daily social presence on discord. Often including dogs. Your typical non-raiding activities, such as m+. Also, your non-typical non-raiding activities, such as wholesale quillrat murder. A determined, but laid-back environment. We raid Tuesday/Sunday 7pm-10pm Central Time (5-8 server, 8-11 eastern). Our needs are balance druid, affliction warlock, and windwalker monk. We've got more than 3 openings, though. So If you're not one of those things, but interested in a sarcastic, chill, but progression minded guild, don't let that stop you from applying. If you're interested, leave a message here and I'll add you. I'd love to bring you along on a run so you can get to know us better!Anaeris0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] Immortal Team 4/8M <Eternal Kingdom> Immortal Guild: Eternal Kingdom Server: US Proudmoore Schedule: T/W/Th 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST Current Progression: 4/8M Previous Progression: 10/11M, 5/9M, 6/10M Uldir Goal: Cutting Edge BFA Goal: US Top 500 Recruitment Contact: Leayha (Btag: Leayha#1419 or Discord: Leayha#2469) Current Needs: Ranged (warlock, shadow priest, elemental shaman), melee (ret pally, , dps DK, dps warrior) and exceptional and committed applicants Application: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=immortal Website: http://www.eternal-kingdom.com About Immortal: We are a collaborative group of players committed to challenging ourselves and supporting each other in the interest of the team’s long-term performance. As a member of the team you can expect a positive and resilient atmosphere, precise feedback, fight preparation, insight and resources into how to improve the many facets of your game, and a team to support you while we enjoy the process of individual and team progression. We expect each member to contribute to the welfare of the team in ways that extend beyond simply showing up and performing adequately. Whether it be in camaraderie and friendship, warcraftlogs expertise, weak aura creation, putting knowledge of spec/class to good use, practicing and streamlining performance, streaming, farming mats, and so many other methods, the responsibility of team growth is necessarily shared and our raiders will strive to accomplish excellence themselves while empowering the process in others. About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom (EK) is a multi-guild community made up of 8 guilds: Alliance raiding guild (US Proudmoore), Horde raiding guild (US Area 52), social member guild (one of both factions), 4 alt guilds (three on Alliance, one on Horde)—all same faction guilds connected by Greenwall. Founded in 2013, EK prides itself in being a non-toxic environment that focuses on collaboration all while maintaining the ability to push progression and clear content. Currently, EK has 13 mythic teams ranging from 2/8M - 6/8M and 6 heroic teams ranging from 1/8H - 6/8H.Leayha4 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A]<Unicorn Chefs>8/8H LF DPS FOR 8.1 <Unicorn Chefs> Current Progression: 8/8 Normal Uldir 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 Mythic Uldir Raid Times: 5:00pm-8:00pm (PST) Tuesday and Thursday. Server: US-Proudmoore Faction: Alliance Current Recruitment needs as of Nov. 8th, 2018 for now and future content: High Priority DPS: Rogue Ret Paladin BM Hunter Shadow Priest Affliction Warlock Open to all exceptional DPS applicants Healers Open to all exceptional HEALER applicants What we expect out of you: 1) Understanding of Heroic/Mythic encounters. 2) World of Logs data. 3) Solid internet connection and computer that can handle 20 mans. 4) Discord. This includes having a working mic. 5) Good Attendance. We're trying to progress through Uldir. So having you show up helps out so much. Don't just give up and quit logging on after a day of wipes because we're progressing. 6) A positive attitude! What we offer: Stability: We raid 2 days a week with an optional raid day for alt runs on Sunday. Flexibility: We expect you to raid both days. But we're human. Stuff pops up and you won't be able to make every week which is fine. Just make sure to let myself or any of the officers know a day or two before that you cannot make raid day. Great Time: We're all here to play video games, down bosses and have fun doing it! But also get serious when it comes down to it and progressing! Btag: Bubqt#1661Swaggybubz7 Nov 14
Nov 14 Karma T2 LFM Heroic/Mythic <Karma Gaming>(2008) is recruiting-progression We are Pacific Time Zone based or Proudmoore server time. We are currently running 3 groups 8/8H, 2/8M Uldir with AotC for all teams along with mythic raiding, always in our sights. Team 2 7:30-10:30p Tue/Th - LF dps, Rdps>Mdps, Team 2 is currently seeking DPS Ranged and Melee Spriest/Hunters are in High demand but will consider any class that meets our basic qualifications; Be decent in your class, able to follow instructions, able to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them, and above all be ready to progress content. We work hard and don’t expect people to know everything. However, we do expect you to take instruction and honor your commitment to raiding, and ask questions when you don’t understand the concept. Guild notes: Our main goal is to encourage enjoyment of gameplay while optimizing the individual and guild experience. This is a very experienced, unique guild where hostility is non-existent and positive energy is infused on a continuous basis. We listen and we adjust on an ongoing basis to ensure all guild functions are appropriate to the current times. We're on the mature side, a 21+ guild, but we're not a bunch of old farts :) Team 1 9pm-12a Pacific Wed/Mon - semi-casual progressive team pushing mythic Team 2 7:30-10:30p Tue/Th - LF dps, Rdps>Mdps, Team 3 3:30p-6:30p Sat/Sun - Full. Open for reserves/non-commits only. Mythic prog **Note if you do not see your spec need for a certain raid team, please message me anyways. We are always on the lookout for talent! Inquire by adding the GM btag and let's get the ball rolling for you to join us! Heavensënt (guild GM) btag honeybee#1337 Microdeath (Nobody really ,Oh I Tank) Microdeath#11159Microdeath1 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] 3/8M AOTC <Ubiquitous> US-Proudmoore PS <Ubiquitous> @ US-Proudmoore PST (Alliance) Hello! Ubiquitous was 8/11 Mythic in Antorus, and we are currently recruiting for BfA. We are looking for raiders (current or past!) and ask that you have past mythic experience. We are currently 3/8M (Working on Vectis) and 8/8H Uldir, and looking for people who are 360+ ilvl. Currently Recruiting: 1-2 Mages Rogue Elemental Shaman Hunter Boomkin Any Exception DPS are welcome as well About us Some of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. Our plan is to continue to progress through mythic Uldir, with Cutting Edge as our goal. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. Raid Times Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen and we just ask as much notice as possible. Raiding Environment/Benefits Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Repairs along with food/flasks and possibly more will be taken care of. Loot Rules Obviously Master Looter is gone, however any tradable items that the player does not want to keep/equip will be assigned by the Loot Council, they may also keep BoEs in order to fund the GB. Contact us The best way to contact us is via B.tag: Erinalia#1190, Topapa#1200, or Waldonaldo#11230 reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Chuntsy14 Nov 14
Nov 13 {A}<Dramatis Personae> 8/8H 2/8M 2 Day Who are we? Dramatis Personae is a collective of semi casual raiders looking to make progression through current content. We also have a great community of skilled and intelligent players. As a whole, we are always looking to progress as not only a team, but as individuals as well! We want to keep the content as fun and as immersive as possible by giving everyone an option to play at whatever level they prefer, whether it be hardcore progression, relaxed raiding or just casual alt levelling and old content. Raid Teams Dramatis Personae has 2 raid teams and are currently forming a 3rd team Our teams are; Dead Poets: 8/8H 1/8M 6pm-9pm PST Tuesday and Thursday Z-Team: 6/8H 1/8M 6pm-9pm PST Tuesday and Thursday Benchwarmers: 8/8N 4pm-7pm PST Wednesday and Thursday Mythic+ Majority of the day, a lot of our members run mythic plus as a way to get their loots and to keep themselves moving forward in the content we have available. If pushing high keys is something you're into, there is a place for you! PVP In our guild there are a few members who enjoy PVP as their main source of max level content, whether it be 2's, 3's or even BG's. There is a PVP lead that can get you into that content if its what you want from your World of Warcraft experience. If any of these teams interest you, contact me at Tyrannical#11158 Any questions are welcome! Hopefully I can hear from many of you soon!Fistycups14 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A] 8/8H 2/8M LFM Ranged We are a very non PC guild that likes to kill bosses and get !@#$ done while still trying to maintain the ability to have fun. [About Us] <Mystic Raiders> is looking for eager people to progress through Heroic and Mythic Uldir! We are looking to round out our core raid group and progress through raiding content and mythic plus. We are a very social guild. Many of our members can often be found on Discord. We are looking for like-minded members who are online more than just the 2 raid nights. [Progression and Experience] Currently: 8/8H 2/8M Uldir Our officers are experienced raiders from previous expansions looking to help new, current, and returning players. [Raid Times and Days] We have 2 scheduled raids a week. Tuesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST Wednesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST There will be additional optional raids depending on availability. [Recruitment] We are currently recruiting skilled players to help progression through Heroic and Mythic Uldir. All players are welcome to apply, we are always looking for active and social players. [Activities] We push Mythic Keystones every week, and encourage all members to at least complete the weekly +10. We currently have an optional Thursday off night to help gear up some of the more social members, and to get titan-forged pieces for our raiders. [Expectations] During raids and high Mythic+, having consumables is expected. The guild bank will help provide food, gems, and enchants. We also appreciate any donations. Know your class. We log all fights, and spend time analyzing them for ways to improve all aspects of our play. Activity and respect is highly valued. We know real life is important and things come up, but consistent attendance is expected. You can contact Dârkness#1139 (Raid Leader) for more information. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/241579/ Raid Policy - https://i.imgur.com/CgfiizG Application for Raiding in the guild https://goo.gl/forms/0HwqEEGkCoPZWgOf2Nightwinds5 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A]<Eternal Kingdom> Team Destiny Fri/Sat Team Destiny of Eternal Kingdom (US-Proudmoore Alliance) is looking for exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers (having a viable off spec is a plus) to bulk up our roster as we push further in to Mythic Uldir. One of the largest Alliance guilds, Eternal Kingdom is a community-focused mythic raiding environment that emphasizes teamwork, progression, and professionalism in our WoW lives. In addition to offering a high-quality raiding environment. Eternal Kingdom brings a diverse and interesting community, many community-driven events and fun-runs, and organized efforts such as charity stream-a-thons to benefit good causes. Destiny is a 4/8M Uldir team with a long history in Eternal Kingdom. We are a two-plus-one day weekend mythic team, doing progression on Friday and Saturday from 6-10 PM PST and optional (but encouraged) heroic farm on Sundays from roughly 6-9 PM PST depending on the length of content. We plan to achieve Cutting Edge in Uldir and we have the people to do it with the exception of an excellent holy paladin to round out our healer ranks. We're a good group of people, looking for a like-minded raider who enjoys more than logging in to raid. Most of our members stick around for a long time, so personality and how you fit in to the group dynamic are important. We don't believe that we need to be nasty to one another to achieve Cutting Edge - our skill and determination can carry the day while still offering a great environment. All of our raiders must be willing to be held accountable and accept feedback from the team leadership as we all work to be the best at our chosen specs. As a member of Destiny, we expect you be able to be prepared in all senses, including keeping up to date on your class on your own time, coming to raid prepared with enchant/gems/consumables, and having basic knowledge of each boss fight before we reach it for progression. If you have any questions, please message Eranthe#1382 on Discord If you're interested in applying, please visit: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=destinyKriner6 Nov 13
Nov 13 Casually Delicious recruiting 2/8 M Casually Delicious is recruiting! We are a casual guild with a progression mentality. We currently are looking for a few more raiders. We also run M+ throughout the day and non-raid nights. We have guild events such as M+ tournaments. Weekday Raid Team, 8/8 H, 2/8 Mythic raids Tues/Wed 6pm to 9pm pst/st. Current openings: Ranged: Shadow Priest and Warlock have an immediate need. Melee: Rogue, DK, Warrior We are always looking for casual players who are looking to hand out. If you are interested in joining feel free to contact Thegiraffe Erasure#1583Thegiraffe14 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A] <Blood Vanguard> LFM casual raiders! Hello Proudmoore! [A] <Blood Vanguard> is looking for a few DPS and healers to fill out our raid team. We are currently 6/8 N. Our raid times are Tues/Fri 8:00-11:00 PM PST. We are looking for people who want to be part of a growing team, are willing to put in the effort to progress through content, have a good attitude, and just want to have fun playing with a group of friendly people. We are also looking for a second raid leader who would be willing to step in when our RL is unavailable. Besides raiding, we also run keys and have an active Discord server. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please whisper Jeanarra or Moonsaber in game or add my btag Aestarra#1539. Happy hunting!Aestarra3 Nov 13
Nov 13 Your friendly, no bs guild - recruiting now! < TL;DR > <The Midnight Amendments> 5/8H (as of 11/11) is a new guild (March, 2018) founded by experienced raiders who tire of the bigots/edgelords and just want an environment where everyone is chill. If you agree and want a place to raid, push keys, level, pvp, socialize etc with similar folks, come play with us! We welcome all player types from casual players to heroic raiders and while we welcome everyone we are very much hoping for more raiders and mythic+ key pushers, especially with flexible role classes. BFA raid times are currently Heroic 5-8pm Server Time Saturdays and Sundays, Normal on Tuesdays 6-9pm ST, and are subject to additional days for a second raid team as we grow. We do Mythic dungeons throughout the week as available (looking for more people who want to push keys!) Message me on DISCORD Faedren#5225 (preferred) or bnet Selphie#1988 < /TL;DR > Come play with us in The Midnight Amendments! Your friendly, no bullsh-- World of Warcraft Guild on Proudmoore's Alliance side. WHAT WE DO - BFA Raiding - 8/8 N 5/8H (as of 11/11)Guild progression through Heroic raids in BFA! Raid times are currently Heroic 5-8pm Server Time Saturdays and Sundays, Normal on Tuesdays 6-9pm ST and are subject to additional days for a second raid team as we grow. Gearing - Running what needs done to get guildies caught up. M+ - We'll help guildies push keys! Looking for people with an interest in this to fill out several groups. We do Mythics throughout the week as available. PvP - Fellow guildies are happy to join you :) Leveling - Need a buddy? There's always an alt to be leveled Achievements - Let's get that cool mount/etc together! WHAT WE'RE ABOUT TMA was founded on the belief that the internet and games played on it are so full of bullsh-- that we just need a little corner where everyone can just BE COOL FOR LIKE, ONE MINUTE OKAY? Our 3 core rules are based upon a comedy bit by the McElroy brothers on their podcast, My Brother, My Brother, and Me where they reference the fictional "Obama's Midnight Amendments" as rules that people should live by to just make everything more chill. They are as follows: Rule #1: Be cool Rule #2: C'mon... Rule #3: Niiice They are simple but loaded with self motivated discipline and responsibility to take care of your fellow player by not being a sh--head. At length, these rules encompass tons of things but what it really boils down to is: No bigotry, at all. Do not use any language that insults an entire race/culture/religion/sexuality/ability/etc. Also, be aware of and avoid common phrases and jokes that are rooted in trauma and can trigger pain for your fellow human. (As you have noticed, cursing is allowed, but not at the cost of insulting an entire people. We trust our members to be mature and use common sense but if you have any questionable content to address, message Faedren for the final ruling.) This guild is ran by a plus size, female, atheist, LGBTQ, half-Jewish feminist and her atheist, feminist husband. If that prickles your spines, this might not be the space for you. If you can just BE COOL with this and other differences that make members diverse and wonderful, then welcome. Message me on DISCORD Faedren#5225 (preferred) or bnet Selphie#1988Faedrën53 Nov 13
Nov 12 █★ LF GROUP OF PLAYERS TO JOIN OUR RAID TEAM! Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm Current Raid Progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Hells+Heroes Recently we had a few players decide to stop playing till 8.1 and we need to replace! We have a very strong, experienced and able core roster of 15-16, just need to fill back out and we will be back to hitting mythic progression hard! Currently 2/8, nearly got Zek before we lost a few players. Add me on Discord or Bnet, or see our post here for more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769007679 Btag: Blood#1681 Discord: Bloodtriton#1786Bloodtriton2 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A] 5/8M <Ouroboros> Tu/W/Th 8pm PST < Ouroboros > Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance Contact : Dookie#1491 Website: ouroborosguild.com Current Progression: 5/8 M Uldir 8/8 H Uldir Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm - 12am PST Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm PST Thursday: 8pm - 11pm PST Our Current Recruitment Needs: While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles. Tank: n/a Healer: n/a Ranged DPS: Boomkin Melee DPS: WW Rogue * = High Priority The above roles are intended to make a solid roster for BFA Previous Progression: Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11 M Cutting Edge Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 M Nighthold 10/10 M Cutting Edge Trial of Valor 3/3M Cutting Edge The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M Warlords of Draenor Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 M Blackrock Foundry: 7/10M Highmaul: 4/7M Mist of Pandaria 25-man Progression Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 10/13 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Tier 14: 4/16 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Cataclysm 25-man Progression Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic with 15% buff Firelands: 7/7 Heroic BWD/BoT/ToTfW’s: 13/13 Heroic Wrath of the Lich King 25-man Progression All Content Clear (Normal and Heroic) Server First 25-man Heroic Lich King Death's Demise Tribute to Insanity and Immortality Guild History: Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that formed back in 2007 and had been at the top or near the top of progression on our previous server of Blade's Edge. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 20 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on Challenge Modes, PvP/Battlegrounds, Old Content raids, and other achievement runs. If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing. Expectations for Applicants: - We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on the website when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late. - You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food. - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression. - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Why Ouroboros? Ouroboros is more than just a group of people who log in to slay internet dargons (spelling intentional) together. We are a community and a family. We stick together through the good and the bad. We're here to support each other; not just in game, but outside of it as well. This community transcends a simple game. Bonds are formed that carry through into real life. One of the best examples of this is our annual summer BBQ. People from all across the country (and Canada) travel together to hang out, have a blast, and just enjoy each others company: new members, old members, members who haven't played in years. We are also very active in game on non-raid nights, and have regular guild runs of old content. Legendaries, transmog, nerd points, alt runs you name it!! Need help with an Infusion? We've got you covered! The long and short of it is: If you're looking for a guild to call home, we may just be what you're looking for. Contact information: If you feel you are interested in us after reading this far in (and have actually read this far), check out our website for further details and fun: http://www.ouroborosguild.com (Note most of our communication is done via Discord so the website is a bit outdated and used mainly for applications) Feel free to add me if you want to talk about anything....and i mean anything. Dookie#1491Dookies73 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A] [Wardens of the Lion] W/M 7 - 10 PST <Wardens of the Lion> is a new mythic raiding guild on Proudmoore. Majority of the members have raided together since Mists of Pandaria and are currently 8/8 Heroic Uldir and 2/8 Mythic Uldir. We have a strong roster of seventeen people. We want to fully step into mythic, so we're looking for full time members for our mythic raid team. Looking for : Ranged DPS who don't mind off-healing if needed. Ranged DPS in general. Raid Times: Wednesday/Monday 7:00-10:00 PST. Requirements: Consistency and knowing your class. We don't expect you to be the best player, but we expect you to know your class and be willing to improve at all points. We're a friendly group of people, but you must be able to take constructive criticism. You must also be prepared for raid, both with pots and personal food if needed. If you'd like more information, contact Mortems#1366 on Battlenet or the same tag on Discord.Dorff0 Nov 12