Proudmoore

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
28m 968 guardian druid Got back from a 3 year break just a couple months ago found great guild to do some heroic progression and the leads are making the move to horde for a change of scenery... So i am now looking to get back into mythic progression.. i am 11/11 heroic and 968 ilvl with a viable offspec (terrible trinkets though)... Did hardcore mythic progression in Blackrock foundry up until my daughter was born so i have mythic background.. I do my research watch the videos and come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses. would love to find a guild starting mythics or not to far in so i can progress with the guild. Moving horde is not a problem so long as its a good fit and wont be a waste of money my btag is roarshock#1173 my discord is shifthappens#1335Shífthäppèns1 28m
1h [A] <VGG> Fri/Sat 9/11M LFM DPS <VGG> Alliance on Proudmoore Raid Times: Fri-Sat 7:30-11:00 ST (Pacific) Legion Progression: 9/11M & 11/11H ABT 7/9 Mythic, Tomb of Sargeras 8/10 Mythic, Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Warlords of Draenor: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Looking for: Range: Any w/ high need for Mage Melee: DK, Rogue, & consider other melee with good logs <VGG> We've been around since the end of Mists of Pandaria on Silver Hand and moved to Proudmoore towards the end of Warlords of Draenor. We are a two-night progression-oriented PvE guild focused on fully clearing current content given our time constraints. We aim to make our raid environment both efficient and enjoyable as we push through Mythic. Please contact us in-game: Okgj (Battle-tag: Okk#11730) Aecis (Battle-tag: Aecis#1119) Dragonman (Battle-tag: SeriousFro#1460) Insaniam (Battle-tag: Coconut#1962)Aecis7 1h
2h 961 Resto Druid LF Mythic Antorus Raiding I'd like to get into and complete Mythic. So far I am 2/11 M If any Mythic raiding guild is interested, my btag is VineMidi#1804Sweetakira0 2h
4h Exiles of Lordaeron - Mythic ABT[A] Stormrage After full clearing heroic Antorus,we are going to try mythic & need a few more to fill up our team. But first let me ask a few questions. Has the attendance boss killed your raid team? Want to raid mythic and stay in your current guild without realm transferring?? Enjoy being in a friendly atmosphere,killing bosses while having fun? Can you commit to a 2 day,3 hr weekly raid schedule? If you answered yes to any of the questions above you might be a fit to raid mythic with us. Raid days & times are: Tuesday:8pm-11pm EST (realm time) Thursday:8pm-11pm EST (realm time) What we offer & provide: Feasts & caudrons. A fun,knowledgable bunch to raid with. What we expect: Be item level 955-960+ with knowledge of your class. Have Discord. Show up on time fully gemmed and enchanted. Bring Augment runes & prepots. To take the time to watch video's for the first 4-5 bosses. The patience to deal with wipes as this is progression for lots of us. Have the following addons: Exorsus Raid Tools Weakaraus or TMW DBM or Bigwigs Our Needs: We are looking at all classes that can meet the above expectations. We do favor those that have a heal/tank offspec however though. But all classes are welcome. Any questions or if this interests you. Drop a comment below with your battletag or feel free to add me to battletag: Joe#12534Shredar0 4h
4h [Formality] Mythic Antorus Sales <Formality> is now selling Mythic Antorus runs: Packages (ML): -9/11 - 5M -10/11 - 6M -11/11 - 10M -11/11 + Mount - 14M -Argus - 6M -Argus + Mount - 10M -Gul'dan + Mount - 1.5M Schedule (PST): ABT: Tues 6:30pm NH: Wed 6:30pmDetails: We accept gold on all servers, both Alliance & Horde. In-game currency only There is a 20% deposit to reserve a spot You will receive all loot for your mainspec (regardless of titanforging), and any loot we don't need for your offspecsContact: Manager#1163Manager6 4h
5h [Offensive Late Night 4/11M Guild] LFM About Us We are <MINE COMMFORT ZONE>, one of the latest raiding guilds on Proudmoore. Reliable and active players and players with a good and dark sense of humor are what we are looking for. That matters over gear or even skill to us because both can be acquired over time We have a really dark sense of humor and spend most of our raids mocking, insulting, attempting to kill each other, and berating one another in a jovial manner. A lot of really pugnant and vile humor along with racist jokes and racial slurs thrown quite often. Here is a video I highly suggest you watch to get a very strong grasp on what to expect if you raid with us. (5 minutes long.) Links: Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMZPAFgdLg Video 2: https://youtu.be/bPe_1Dxekcg There are two other videos on our YouTube channel if you need to see more. Our group is a bunch of 2nd shift and late night workers who don't get off till very late in the US timezones. We are very close as a group and we are looking for people similar to ourselves who value the social and comical aspects of raiding and hanging out equally as much as they value the progression aspect of raiding Raid Progesss Antorus: 11/11H & 4/11M TOS: 9/9H Raiding Schedule Monday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Wednesday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Thursday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time. We are currently trying to get a mythic roster together so we can wipe on mythics while I mock the last guy who was passive aggressive the previous attempt but got curb stomped on the current attempt. If this is something you'd enjoy being apart of or are looking for, please add my real ID and speak with me in personally to answer any of your questions. Allahu Akbar. Islam is peace. My real ID is Apollexis#1142Trotzkyy110 5h
5h [A] <Proper Villains> 11/11M LFM DPS Proper Villains is recruiting! We have progressed through Antorus and are 11/11M. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. Current Recruiting Needs: Please note: Even if we have "none" for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you'd fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply! DPS: Looking for exceptional ranged players! Healers: None. Tanks: None. Raid Times Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Optional Alt Raid on Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Key Guild Differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. Stability and Historical Progression Proper Villains' raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We've always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included: Tier 20 Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Tier 19 Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tier 18 Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M Tier 17 Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M Highmaul: 7/7M What We Expect From Applicants: - Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs). - Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic). - Ability to attend at least 90% of raids. - A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact power. All raiders should do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week (high enough for maximum item level loot from the weekly cache). Raiders are also expected to complete their daily quest cache for artifact power until artifact level 75 (maximum level for Netherlight Crucible). - The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game. - Friendly, humble personality (team player). - Ability to communicate on Discord. Loot Distribution: We distribute loot via Loot Council. Website and Contacts: Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers: Useum - Discord: Aaron / Useum#7428, Bnet: Useum#1158 Wherner - Discord: Wherner#6180, Bnet: Wherner#1403Reason443 5h
7h <Onyx> 9/11M Tues/Wed 7pm - 10pm ST <Onyx> is a guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real-life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously. CURRENT RAID PROGRESS 9/11M Cleared RAID SCHEDULE We raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm to 10pm ST(PST) and we also have a NON-MANDATORY Heroic raid on Thursdays from 7pm to 10pm. RECRUITMENT We are currently looking for ALL ROLES to continue building our Mythic roster. We're not picky at all in specific classes to look for, SO PLAY THE CLASS YOU WANT TO PLAY! We have a nice relaxed and chill raid environment and only ask raiders to at least commit 6hrs of their time to our raid in a span of two days. REQUIREMENTS: Minimum iLvl: 950, Weapon is 75 All experienced/versatile players will always be looked at and considered. HOW TO APPLY Message: Recruitment Officer - (Brewingfists) Caeden#1965 Guild Master - (Dhredeemed) Dende408 #1483Caedarian89 7h
7h [A]<Control Freaks> LFM For Mythic [A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is back after a pause and a late start in Antorus. We just finished Heroic (11/11N 11/11H) and would like to keep progressing in Antorus (Mythic)with the intent of hitting the ground running in Battle for Azeroth! We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress. If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! Since we started late, this is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up. We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!! Raid Times: Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night) Current Needs: Healers: Resto Shaman (high) DPS: Lock, Boomie, Hunter, Any Other Ranged DPS, DK, Warrior (In order of need) Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too! Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!Astatylliis43 7h
7h 961 Resto Druid LF Mythic Antorus Raiding I'd like to get into and complete Mythic. So far I am 2/11 M If any Mythic raiding guild is interested, my btag is VineMidi#1804Sweetakira1 7h
8h <A> Firehawk 5/11M LF Ranged/Melee [A] Firehawk Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Ranged/Melee DPS for Mythic progression and BFA. Firehawk is looking for a few good DPS to round out our team. We prefer a hunter, ele shaman, DH specifically. We will look at any solid player. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 8h
8h <A>Firehawk 5/11M LF DPS [A] Firehawk Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Ranged/Melee DPS for Mythic progression and BFA. Firehawk is looking for a few good DPS to round out our team. We prefer a hunter, ele shaman, DH specifically. We will look at any solid player. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren6 8h
13h [A] Grievance Recruitment - Proudmoore Grievance is recruiting for our Alliance guild on Proudmoore. http://forums.grievancegaming.org Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU Grievance can be found playing in the following games: Official Grievance Guilds Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart Guilds available at launch) EverQuest II - Permafrost Server Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Proudmoore Server Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds) Aion - Siel Server Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server EVE Online Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server League of Legends Neverwinter - Dragon Server Rift - Wolvesbane Server SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers Star Citizen (Squadron available at launch) Tera - Tempest Reach Server Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch) Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans) Battlefield 4 Destiny 2 Overwatch Warframe World of Tanks (many other smaller and Independent MMOs) Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members. Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the World. When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time. We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community. If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there. If you have any questions, send me a tell or message or do a /who Grievance in game and any member can help direct you to an officer. Hope to see you in guild soon! Thank you for your time, Cataclysm WoW - Alliance Guild Leader visit us at http://forums.grievancegaming.orgCatacritters33 13h
15h Glitter Kittens Growroom! LF Members <Glitter Kittens Growroom> Is a Casual Guild and is currently recruiting New and Returning Active players. We run Normal antorus on Sunday at 6pm server. We also would like to get Mythic+ groups PVP as well. Btag is Drwigglez#1786Mïcheal0 15h
16h MYTHIC LATE NIGHT 2/11M LF Tank <DNA> Late Night Aus Raiding Guild 2/11M 11/11H Antorus currently looking for reliable raiders so we can push through Mythic.. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required. Cauldrons/Food/Chants/Gems supplied.. Guild Repairs & we also use Discord for voice . LF1 Tank NoN Pally..All classes considered...We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Pst which is 6pm-9pm Aussie time... We also do Alt Norm Antorus Run every Tuesday night 1am Server !! Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammyStarryshammy42 16h
21h Any Normal/Heroic guilds? Tank type here, different classes, but looking to start focusing on the upcoming expansion. I had to sit legion out for the most part, but want to find a home now to start tanking for possibly over the summer, and definitely into BfA. Right now mostly playing around with my DH - open to tanking on any class other than druid. But want to find a spot now, get to know people, and figure out what I am going to main in BfA with an eye toward tanking. I don't like doing mythic but down for normal/heroic. So yeah... mythic guilds are easier to find, any guilds currently doing normal/heroic runs, with plans to continue doing so in the exp? Would love to find a home again.Ticklespot3 21h
21h 929 arcane mage in need of guild Hai. I am Clo, an arcane mage. I am looking for a poppin guild to hangout with. I like to do a little bit of everything, but I mostly like to collect and get achievements. I just want a community honestly. I'm 20, a girl, and I have a dark sense of humor. I recently left my guild because its dead until the xpac but I'm looking for a big guild that is tight knit and is never dead. Am I asking for too much?Clopatra4 21h
23h Combat Reflexes LF Late Night Raiders Combat Reflexes is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Argus progression and who can push through normal as needed in a short period of time since normal is not our main focus. GM and Co-GM are 11/11 Heroic. Currently on Proudmoore. Planning on Late night progression raiding. Lackdaddy45#1397Serthorak0 23h
1d Umbra of <Eternal Kingdom> 9/11M LFM Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 9/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST Current High Interest in: Boomkin(super high) Warlock(high) Will consider all other ranged. Will take tank and heal apps into consideration :) Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me novar#11553 if you want to chat more :)Zenity3 1d
1d Antorus Progression - Team Pantheon Pantheon Team <Eternal Kingdom - Proudmoore> is seeking skilled players to join us in Antorus. Forming late into ToS we finished 4/9 Mythic and are hungry to push further this tier. We raid T/W/Th 6:30-9:30pm PST Current Progressions 6/11M Our greatest needs: Heals - Resto Druid Ranged - Mage, Hunter, Ele (Preferred) All classes/specs are welcome to apply. Having a solid OS is a plus but not required. Contact: AlyssHart#1101 https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/ Last edited 3/30/18Alisondra39 1d
1d Onslaught Team <Eternal Kingdom> LFM Eternal Kingdom Team Onslaught US Proudmoore Alliance Legion Goal: Cutting Edge Mythic Content clearing team Needs • MM Hunter • All other applicants with exceptional logs are welcome to apply! Times CURRENT SCHEDULE • Tuesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Wednesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Thursday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Monday: 5-8pm (Optional Night) Loot We use RC loot council & a loot council based on team leadership positions Contact • BTag JDigital#1221 (Discord Nyesia#2641) Eternal Kingdom Highlights • Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm, Alliance side. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a videogame we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. We continue to grow and attract those of a similar mindset, basing our community around a commitment to something we call the three pillars. Want to see what we are about visit: www.eternal-kingdom.com • Active social guild with tons of guild events planned every week. We currently host 10 Mythic teams all ranging in difficulty from semi hardcore to casual. • Onslaught Team runs 3 nights 9hrs a week. We have a optional run on monday to reclear lower level content for TF/WF upgrades.Nyésia46 1d
1d Kismet Team <Eternal Kingdom>11/11H About Kismet team: The Kismet team of the Eternal Kingdom Community, Alliance - Proudmoore (US), is the newest heroic team offering an unique raiding opportunity. K team will maintain a roster of 10-15 players that only want to raid at the heroic level. The rest of the team will be made of players wishing to move up in raiding difficulty to a mythic team within Eternal Kingdom. So instead of pugging with unknown people come join the Kismet team with the opportunity to move up in your raiding career. We raid Saturday at 6-9pm pst. About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/ If our raid time does not meet your needs, EK offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams .Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community. Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply. About you: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in normal and/or heroic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. - Fphil FarmerFphil#1395Fphil58 1d
1d [A] 6/11M Imperium-EK T/W/F 6:30-9:30PM PST Team Imperium of Eternal Kingdom is recruiting raiders committed to personal play improvement and contributing to a positive team environment. We are a collaborative group of players committed to challenging ourselves and supporting each other in the interest of the team’s long-term performance. As a member of the team you can expect a positive, resilient atmosphere, precise feedback, fight preparation, insight and resources into how to improve the many facets of your game, and a team to support you while we enjoy the process. All team members are expected to hold the guild pillars of Professionalism, Progression, and Collaboration in high regard and to exemplify them in the community at large. In addition, we expect each member to contribute to the welfare of the team in ways that extend beyond simply showing up and performing adequately. The responsibility of team growth is necessarily shared and our raiders will strive to accomplish excellence themselves while empowering it within others. Our goal in BFA is to become a steadily improving cutting-edge team mastering content. We are currently recruiting the following: DPS Death Knight (Blood OS a plus) Havoc Demon Hunter Balance Druid Mage (Fire MS) Windwalker Monk DPS Shaman DPS Warrior All other exceptional applicants will be considered. Feel free to apply at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com or contact any of the team officers listed below: Team Lead: Virtuositas - Galbattorix#1553 Team Recruitment Officer: Mystôgän - Shadowiz128#1805 Last edited: 04/14/2018Virtuositas1 1d
1d [A] Eternity Team 5/11M -Eternal Kingdom Eternity Team of the Eternal Kingdom Community on Proudmoore, Alliance side, is seeking recruits to join our community of raiders reaching for our destiny of Mythic CE Progression within Antorus. To accomplish this destiny, our team raids Fri/Sat 1000PM - 0100AM. Our team is currently in need of: Tanks: 0 None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players Healers: 1 Currently looking for highly skilled healers with a focus on the following classes, if you still perform exceptionally still apply and we will find you a spot! .Holy Paladin .Disc Priest Melee Dps: 2 Currently seeking exceptional melee DPS with a focus on the below classes .Fury War .Enhance Shammy Ranged Dps: 5 Currently looking for exceptional ranged DPS with a focus on the below classes, still feel free to reach out and apply we will find a spot for you! .Mage .Boomkin .BM Hunter About Eternity: Eternity is the late night weekend raiding team for EK that brings a professional environment to a time that EK has previously not supported. To ensure you have a complete understanding of the team and our goals it is our mission to carve our name into the heavens with our actions in order to do so we place a heavy importance on proper performance ranging from mechanical awareness to personal parses. Most importantly you must be willing and able to take feedback and implement it properly to help the team achieve our goals. I personally hold everyone to the same standards and failure in any capacity will be treated the same, including myself. By joining Eternity you understand that while during the raid and progression we will be have a professional and friendly environment that is focused on progressing on the highest level of difficulty allowed. I expect everyone within Eternity to be a role model for all others especially when faced with the trials and struggles that come with progression of this nature. If I haven’t scared you off yet I absolutely want to have you apply and make your best effort during the trial period to display the above and I have no doubt that you will flourish within the team. About you: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and/or mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. CJM BNET: [Exx#1741]Cjm28 1d
1d [A]Dreadnought <EK> Weekend team 8/11M LFM Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6pm to 10pm PST, with an optional farm night on Sunday from 6pm to 8pm PST and we’re currently 8/11M ABT. About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players. Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve. Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following (no alts please): DPS: Open to any exceptional player About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members. Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message me on btag or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you! Rivena - Team Lead Bnet: Renovatic#1732 Discord: Rivena#4011Rivena14 1d
1d [A]Centurion - <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore Legion/BfA Goals: Cutting Edge, Mythic clearing team. About Centurion: - We are a new team under the <Eternal Kingdom> umbrella formed out of members from multiple guilds with 9/11M to 11/11M Antorus experience and extensive raid experience in prior tiers, often at the Cutting Edge level. We bring a roster of people with considerable experience focused on building a meritocracy where everyone helps others to improve and play their best. Constructive, calm criticism is the modus operandi to help everyone to be their best. We will focus on having a team that kills bosses alongside healthy dose of fun and comedy while also realizing that real life happens and we will never ask you to sacrifice real life priorities for the team. Centurion presently is clearing Heroic Antorus on Fridays in around 1:45-2 hours to trial players for core spots. See more info on our tentative future schedule below. NEEDS: Healers: 1 -Looking for a flex spot that would like to play heals about a quarter of the time and DPS the rest. Mild preference to a Shadow Priest/Holy Priest switch hitter. DPS: ~3-4 -Looking for a few strong ranged. Only the most exceptional melee would be considered at this point as we are fairly full on melee otherwise. -All applicants with Legion Mythic experience who meet our roster needs are encouraged to apply. We are always open to applications from top performers (top 25%) for all roles and classes. Times: CURRENT SCHEDULE: - Friday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Heroic/recruitment run) FUTURE SCHEDULE: - Monday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic) - Wednesday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic) - Friday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic) Loot: Loot council. Apply: Fill out an application for Centurion at: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=394 Copy the BBcode from the template into a new post in the [C] Open Applications forum. Contact: - Flaric#1979 (Discord Flaric#3140) - Team Lead - leela#1946 (Discord Aquanthe#9838) - Recruitment About Eternal Kingdom: - Active social guild with tons of guild events such as Mythic TOV, Nighthold and Tomb along with casual, alt-friendly fun runs such as Heroic Antorus planned every week, in addition to other fun yearly events such as a charity streaming event for Toys for Tots. We currently host 12 Mythic teams and 4 Heroic teams ranging from hardcore to casual. A large, multi-team community based on the Proudmoore server on Alliance, formed in 2013 with hundreds of friendly and helpful people. We always are looking to grow and attract those of a similar mindset. To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/Treejuvenate5 1d
1d [A] Battalion <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852 Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus. Class Needs: See website! Raid Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 9pm PST - 12 pm PST with Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST as an optional Heroic Night. About our Team Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual. About our Community Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 16 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.Kynderia20 1d
1d [A] <KnF> 9/11M |2 Night/week W/Th| Stormrage About Us http://www.knf.party <KnF> is a guild made up of raiders that have been playing together for years. Currently we are 9/11M Antorus with the goal to be CE prior to pre-patch. The idea behind this guild was to put a roster together of players who are capable of going above and beyond when it comes to personal play and are able to work positively within our raid environment. This is a team first and foremost; for the health of the team any individual that cannot fit in this environment may be asked to leave if a compromise cannot be achieved. As stated our main focus is CE raiding. In the mean time we will be growing the roster, [pushing and selling M+ and building a long lasting team.   Raid Times Wednesday - Thursday Stormrage (EST) : 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM     Requirements Be Mature (18+) - Maturity does not always come with age, but we would rather have players who are older just to avoid issues with mature content. Casuals and socialites are welcome to be under the age of 18, but can not apply to be a main raider.  Respect - This should be simple. If you don't respect us, we won't respect you.   Attendance (85%) - We are looking for dedicated players who want to be at raid and will be at raid majority of the time. If we don't have enough healers or damage dealers, then we can't clear the content. Please be able to make most raid times.   Be Prepared - Being prepared is extremely important. As a trial and a main raider, you will be required to have pots, food, flasks, enchants and gems all ready before the fifteen minute invites.     Trial Process The trial process will occur over two weeks. You must attend all 4 days of the trial unless stated otherwise before hand. You must be prepared before every raid (look at requirements). We will support pots, flasks or food for the trial.   We Are Recruiting   Tanks: None Healers: None Melee: Death Knight Ranged: Ele Hunter Boomkin Shadow Warlock Voice Raid: Discord   Contact Us Please apply to our website http://www.knf.party If you have any further questions about applications or the guild, please find anyone in guild or on the website or contact:   BTag: - Jerbear#1170 - Pharuu#1906 Discord: Discord: JerBear#8609Sokwuid3 1d
1d █★█ [A] Hells Heroes - Mythic Progress! █★█ Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm *Note for Weekends: Commonly a raid going on the weekends, currently we are doing a Sunday night alt/fun run. Current Raid Progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Hells+Heroes Current Recruitment Needs: CLASS | SPEC | PRIORITY Warlock | ANY | High Mage | ANY | High Druid | ANY DPS | High Shaman | Ele | High Priest | ANY | Medium Hunter | ANY | Medium Paladin | Holy | High Shaman | Resto | High Druid | Resto | High Monk | Mistweaver | High (If your class or spec is NOT listed and you are an excellent player we are still very interested in you! Please still apply or contact us in game for more details.) *Note: We will help you gear and provide experience when necessary if you are an exceptional player. If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position. If you are interested and would like to apply, visit http://hellsheroes.wowlaunch.com Or, add one/multiple of our officers for more info: Btag: Blood#1681 || Discord: Bloodtriton#1786 - (Bloodtriton) Btag: astrida#1387 || Discord: Arien#5071 - (Arien) Btag: joeyjudgment#1733 || Discord: Rng God Mitler#5288 - (Mitler) A Bit About Hells Heroes: Hells Heroes was founded in 2009 and is "semi-hardcore" raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Hells Heroes has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months. We recently transferred from Blackhand where many of us have been since beta. The server was dead and dying more an more each month. We are excited to make Proudmoore our permanent new home! We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Hells Heroes has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you're a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Hells Heroes!Bloodtriton10 1d
1d [A] 960 Hancement | 967 Holy Currently in a dying guild on a dying server, looking to progress more until the release of BFA. Currently my mains are a 967 Holy Priest, with 966 Disc and Shadow off spec, and a 960 Enhancement shaman; looking to progress on my shaman, but open. AOTC player with 1/11 Mythic (Eonar) Looking for laid back group of people that I can grow and progress with. Looking for an EST team, preferably 2-3 days during the week on weekdays. Not a huge fan of loot systems, but I get it. Very open to realm transfer, could be persuaded to faction transfer. Very active and helpful player overall :-) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/muradin/johntràbolta Priest IO https://raider.io/characters/us/muradin/Popefrancis Shammy IO https://raider.io/characters/us/muradin/JohntràboltaPopefrancis3 1d
1d [A] Ascension <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925 Team Ascension (5/11M) is a two day a week Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus. Class Needs: Havoc DH Rogue Resto Shaman with strong DPS OS DPS Warrior Raid Schedule: Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM About our Team Most of us are 40 hour per week working adults or full time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments. About our Community Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.Khaeli28 1d
1d [A] Eternal Kingdom LFM Guild: Eternal Kingdom (Proudmoore - US) Faction: Alliance Raid teams/times: 12 Mythic teams, 4 Heroic teams *See <http://bit.ly/EKTeams> for all team days/times Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 11/11M* (*furthest progressed team) Contact: Khaeli - Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Khaeli#9460) *I will direct you to the appropriate recruiter for each team you may be interested in. Website: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/> Wowprogress: <https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom> Needs: *Please see website sidebar widgets for each team’s need. Merging: If your guild is too small to do anything anymore and would like to be considered for a guild merger with Eternal Kingdom please contact Snowmantle (Discord: Snowmantle#3316). About Us: Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE! Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience. See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>Khaeli28 1d
1d [A] <Ginyu Force> 11/11H Recruiting Ginyu Force is a relatively new guild. We are founded by a group of friends who have varying experience playing WoW, ranging from fresh raiders to veteran raiders from vanilla. This is a guild for the casual and the semi-hardcore players wishing to progress at a reasonable speed. Currently, we are all adults with full time jobs. We are a social guild focused on playing together whether that is through raiding, Mythic +, Heroic Dungeons, or Battlegrounds. The only requirements we have for this guild are as follows: 1. 18+ 2. Have a sense of humor 3. Don't be an elitist We are recruiting for our raid team and currently all positions are available. Our Raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30 server time. We are currently 11/11H. Raid Positions will be determined by performance, attitude, and attendence. Raid Needs RDPS: All ranged will be considered MDPS: Dk/Ret/DH/Enh Healer: sham/druid Tank: All tanks will be considered All other classes/specs welcome to apply. We are accepting all players rather they raid, pvp, or are social players. If you wish to talk about joining our guild or have any questions you can add me or one of the officers. BattleTags Tragic#1867 GM MiniWheats#11477 Recruiting Officer Discord https://discord.gg/NZndhEt Tragic#7725Tragic82 1d
1d Anchors Up Casual, friendly, new Anchors Up is looking for new members to join our ranks. we are a close group of friends who are tired of playing with elitist. we are trying to create a fun, laid back, and casual environment for all players , but we will try raiding in BFA. Right now we are looking for like minded people to chat with and run some dungeons. If this sounds like its for you send me a message in game.Ugotashakeit0 1d
1d [A] <Lethality> 2/11H Lethality is a new guild on Proudmoore looking to start a family here! Just transferred from a dead server and looking to expand our ranks. Looking for people who are active and wanna participate in guild raids, mythic+ and even occasionally pvp. Looking for people who plan on playing BFA and wanna stick around a while. We cleared 11/11N and 2/11H our first week. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm Server time. Flemswert#1624Emelianenko2 1d
1d Legion lvl 100-110 Power leveling!! 860 Twink Hello Proudmoore! Got some Extra Gold around and wanting to power level those extra toons of yours? I can help! I am a lvl 101 twink with an 860 ilvl, Balance Druid... I can speed us through any and all 5 man instances in mere minutes! For a fresh lvl 100 toon, I can help you level that character within a few hours rather than questing for days on end... **** Your characters must have an item level of *680* minimum, in order to Que for legion instances!!!!**** My Services are as follows... Come join in at ANY level, 100-109! Price of service is: 2,500 gold per instance run. I no longer do a full 100-110 rate, as prices and value have changed over the year. So now, it is just a ***FLAT 2,500g PER RUN, PER PERSON!*** Prices are firm! however I will accept a 20% discount if you bring multiple parties with you! (500g discount each, for 2 or more players)This means, instead of paying 2,500g per run, you and your parties would only need to may 2,000g per run! Keep in mind, it did cost me over a million gold to build this toon the way it is... Now I use it to assist the community! I can take up to 4 people at once with me into the LFG program, (you get faster exp that way) My work schedule has me working the midnight shift in EST, so My services will be available during the early morning, or early evening. ****NO Account Sharing**** You will be on your character playing a-long in game with me in a group! We will speed run 5 man instances until you reach your desired level! A Full 100-110 run can take up to about *3-5* hours. ( The time can be shortened with Exp potions, rested status, and all heirlooms upgraded to max!) Please leave a message here, or mail me ingame to set up a day and time that works for you and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Battle Tag: SZ18Boats#1997 Thank you and Enjoy your time in Azeroth!Eieladilla2 1d
1d (A) <Miss you already>10/11M LF heals and DPS We are a semi hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore, we are a serious group that wants to clear mythic content and push for cutting edge. Currently 10/11 mythic 11/11 heroic and normal and making strong progression We are looking for strong DPS and Heals for our Mythic raid team especially holy paladins and boomkins. All classes are welcome to apply for review Raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm PST - 11pm PST We utilize a bench and rotate our lower performers frequently, so everyone that is performing enough to be in mythic is getting a chance to shine and we are always taking our very best. Attendance is a must, parses must be higher than average. We want players that are competitive and always seeking to get better and do better. We pride ourselves on our collaborative raiding and leadership style. We are transparent to everyone in our decisions and respect each other, because we are a team. Very laid back socially, but serious in our progression. If you are interested in joining and trying out for our raid team, feel free to send a message to the raid leader or guild leader or if possible go to this discord link here and apply for a spot on our team =) https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9 Anghellic#1616 (guild leader) leetnoob#1156 (raid leader) preferable to message him for reviewThelette15 1d
1d [A]<Majestic> 1/11 M (11/11H) LFM for Mythic A new raiding guild on Proudmoore, Majestic transferred over recently due to a lack of applicants on our old server. We managed to keep our core group through the move and most of us have raided together for a year or more. We have the skill and desire to push into mythic, we simply lack the numbers. We are recruiting mythic ready DPS and one mythic ready healer. Exceptional applicants of all classes will be considered. We welcome any casuals who want to join us for M+, BfA prep, and heroic raiding in BfA. Raid Times are 5-8PM Server Time Tues/Thurs. Contact Gobi#1665, Aldehyde#11820, or Nagron#1149 with any questions.Boombeast34 1d
1d [A] <Guild Name Loading> LF RDPS and HEALS < Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 11/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome! We are in major need of ranged dps and a healer with a dps OS. Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST Raiding Needs: Tanks: Closed Heals: Druid, Monk, Priest Melee Dps: Monk, Druid, Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest Please Contact with any questions: Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187) Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140) Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303) Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)Sophiana20 1d
1d LateNight raiding guild Raid times: M/T/W (the morning after, or T/W/TR) 1AM-3AM PST 3AM-5AM CST 4AM-6AM EST 8PM-10PM AET Loot distribution: BiS / Loot Council [A]<LateNight> is an extremely late night/early morning raiding guild on Proudmoore (PST, PVE) that was founded by real life friends who needed an atypical raiding schedule due to work commitments. Our team of 19 can use a couple of the following (ilevel 930+): 1 Swing healer - Rdruid/boomkin preferred 1 Mage 1 Enhancement Shaman 1 Monk or Feral Druid 1 Ret Paladin or Warrior If your class/spec is not listed above, please feel free to contact us anyway! We value commitment, attendance, and a great sense of humor over your current ilevel. In addition to our schedule posted above, we run alt raids on fridays (Saturday morning at 1am PST). If you have returned to the game after a long break and are a little behind, this is a great option for you to get caught up with the rest of the team. We only ask that you do your due diligence in knowing fights, coming prepared, and are receptive to constructive criticism. Please note that our average age is 30+. We offer a laid back atmosphere filled with humor and vulgarity. If this is offensive to you, we may not be the right fit. Our interest is building a strong community that play not only wow, but many other games together in our off time. Required Addons/Software: Discord Bw/DBM Best in Slot Redux RCLootCouncil Exorsus Raid Tools If you think you would be a great fit, please feel free to contact anyone below. Discord: Danimal#9381 Reeon#6769 Rakkit#7556 Battlenet: Danimal#11500 Ryizzle#1839 Zaries#1650Batrcus31 1d
2d <Infinity> Mythic Antorus, M Gul'dan Sales <Infinity> of Mannoroth 11/11M US 16th is starting up sales for Mythic Antorus and Mythic Guldan. Contact Unfitted#1409 to schedule a run. Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, so you will not have to transfer your character to our server. ------------------------------------------------------------- Currently selling: Mythic Antorus 9/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 4.5M 11/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 6M 9/11 Mythic Master Loot - 6M 11/11 Mythic Master Loot - 10M 11/11 Mythic Master Loot with Argus mount - 14M Mythic Argus only with mount (no loot) - 10M A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required up front for Mythic Antorus runs. Mythic Antorus runs take place Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-11 EST. Prices subject to change. More information can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761817375#1 ------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Nighthold Mythic Gul'dan Personal Loot (inluding Hellfire Infernal mount) - 1.5M Mythic Gul'dan runs are usually on Wednesdays or Sundays at 8 EST. Additional times can be negotiated. ------------------------------------------------------------- We will accept gold on any realm! We also accept Horde gold, with an additional cost of 500k. Unfitted#1409Unfittedmonk16 2d
2d 11/11M LF healer + Ranged Sellswords of Eternal Kingdom is looking for more for farm & BfA. Raid times are MWTh 8-1130 pacific time. Priority recruitment is for healer spots (anything but priest) and ranged. DPS with viable tank offspecs are also favored. Exceptional players are encouraged to apply. This team has been cutting edge since HFC and won't slow down anytime soon. If raiding in a relaxed yet focused & fun raid environment sounds like something you'd enjoy, hit me up on btag - Hantevirus#1921 Full recruitment needs and more information about the guild are listed at www.eternal-kingdom.com Cheers! HanteHantevirus2 2d
2d Casual, safe, nontoxic, friendly guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> is a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We shoot for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We have a friendly and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness (and pet pics in discord) encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild - the culture is - but we do enjoy raiding together. We're looking forward to Antorus on Sunday evenings (and maybe one other day TBD). And our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild, and we're not concerned with being on the bleeding edge. Guildies are welcome on the raids but they're not required of course. We have members that like to level, run mythics, rack up achievements, and whatnot too, or we can just be a place to lurk and play without worrying about the next random toxic outburst. If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add one of our btags. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800 Etiira, btag: Etiira#1125 Varahna, btag: Pogue#1509Mixolydia18 2d
2d 942 Assassin Rogue LF Late Night Raid Just coming back to raiding after taking a break from it, I pvped after ToS but want to come back to raiding. I havent set foot in Antorus so id probabl;y need some help lol my exp is EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H NH:3/10M ToS:9/9H I need a raid guild that raids around between 11pm - 3am PST Willing to Faction change and transfer if neededMuèrtoz0 2d
2d [A] Proudmore <Reborn From The Ashes> 1/11 M Our Guild name is <Reborn from the Ashes> About Us: Currently 11/11N,11/11H and 1/11M, raid time is 930PM-1230AM tues/thurs. We currently have need of some melee DPS(Demon Hunter/ Warrior, RDPS (Spriest and Boomkin)and a Tank with dps offspec. With that said we will look at any responses seriously. Our desires for the guild: We are looking to create a foundation, even if it is late into the expac, to push content, M+ and Raids, we are looking for players that have the drive to do this content, be able to talk about mistakes being made in our attempts and failures, as well as drive to be the best we can be: From practicing rotations and gathering knowledge about the dungeons/raids. That being said, we are not overly elitist in our mentality, I understand that mistakes happen, and people learn. What I do not desire is for people to become stagnant in their growth as a player and understand that we all have things we can learn. Loot Distribution: Our current plans for loot distribution is to just have it on personal loot, if as a guild, with majority vote, we decide we should distritube loot otherwise, we will. If you this sounds like something that you are interested in feel free to send me a friend invite or some of our other current members. Drizzite#11406 Mig#1899Drizzaster15 2d
2d Anchors Up looking for guildies Anchors Up looking for new guild members. We are an up and coming guild on proudmoore looking for like minded people to join our ranks. Our goal with this guild is to have a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We will be raiding once we have the people. If you are interested message dunadane#9151 on discord.Dunadane0 2d
3d Freelance LFM, M/T/W 530-830 PST <<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players. Core spot available for: Mage Boomkin Hunter Actively seeking a: Enhancement Shaman Affliction/Demo Lock Restoration Druid and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home. Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company. Too Long- Would Not Read :P -Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events -Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy) or any of our other raid members -Server: US-Proudmoore -Progression: 10/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS] -Loot: RC LootCouncil -VoIP: Discord -Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com ______________________________________________ http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752167785?page=1#post-2 Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you! <<Raid Schedule>> Freelance has three main raid nights per week – Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST (8:30-11:30 EST). In addition to our Mythic team, we sell heroic clears within the realm to generate guild revenue and organize speed clears of lower content for Artifact Power on off nights. Many of our players alt around every other night of the week and/or enjoy challenging themselves with high level M+ keys. We believe that a guild is much more than its raiders and is strongest when its players work together no matter the toon, time or task! <<Guild Raider Qualifications>> Freelance mythic progression raiders are always working, learning and growing while enjoying our game time. If you prioritize countering mechanics, know your classes strengths, can capitalize on those strengths to contribute notably to the encounter, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, Freelance might be the place for you! We specifically value mature players who can receive constructive criticism along with analyzing their own play objectively. An understanding of warcraftlogs is essential for those interested in raiding on the Mythic team. We look for players that can pay attention to details involving not only their own characters but the situations they and the raid may encounter. We regularly set and update standards such as Artifact Power earnings, ilvl, and M+ completions for raiding toons in order to give us the best chance for success. <<A Bit About Us>> Freelance is a group of friends that share a common vision: a skilled, open and constructive progression raiding environment. We take raiding seriously and progress adamantly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – enjoying our time and creating an enjoyable place for everyone to improve and grow in play and in person. Freelance guild members are a community focused group of adults that act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the guild leadership down to trial members, you can expect a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members, and generally exude no grace while wanting everyone to believe you do no wrong, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism, peer competition and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! Freelance is comprised of intelligent raiders who take pride in knowledge of their preferred class and often many other classes. Our members are constantly striving to remain up to date and learn more about every aspect of the role they play as it pertains to each encounter. We expect our raiders to keep current with their approach to encounters and with respect to our composition as a whole. This comes from a familiarity of all mechanics and the strategy we put forth to counteract them. Our veteran raiders have strong situational awareness and are always improving. The combination of this talent, practice and preparation outside raid has led to our growing success, both as a team and as individuals. We find enjoyment in analyzing and optimizing our performance in order push content and kill times. If you think this describes you and what you hope to find in a guild then look no further! Please feel free to contact any of our guild members, officers or our guild master :)Stareana21 3d
3d [A] 10/11M <Ouroboros> Tu/W/Th 8pm PST < Ouroboros > Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance Contact : Dookie#1491 Website: ouroborosguild.com Current Progression: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 10/11 M Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm - 12am PST Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm PST Thursday: 8pm - 11pm PST Our Current Recruitment Needs: While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles. Tank: Tank with a strong DPS spec (prefer DK) Healer: A good healer with a strong/playable DPS OS would be considered Ranged DPS: -Mage -Boomkin Melee DPS: -Enhancement Shaman -Demon Hunter -Death Knight Again, while these are the classes and spec’s we are most interested in, we will be more than happy to review exceptional applications and to take those that are competitive with our current members. Previous Progression: Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 M Nighthold 10/10 M Cutting Edge Trial of Valor 3/3M Cutting Edge The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M Warlords of Draenor Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 M Blackrock Foundry: 7/10M Highmaul: 4/7M Mist of Pandaria 25-man Progression Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 10/13 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Tier 14: 4/16 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Cataclysm 25-man Progression Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic with 15% buff Firelands: 7/7 Heroic BWD/BoT/ToTfW’s: 13/13 Heroic Wrath of the Lich King 25-man Progression All Content Clear (Normal and Heroic) Server First 25-man Heroic Lich King Death's Demise Tribute to Insanity and Immortality Guild History: Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that formed back in 2007 and had been at the top or near the top of progression on our previous server of Blade's Edge. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 20 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on Challenge Modes, PvP/Battlegrounds, Old Content raids, and other achievement runs. If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing. Expectations for Applicants: - We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on the website when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late. - You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food. - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression. - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Why Ouroboros? Ouroboros is more than just a group of people who log in to slay internet dargons (spelling intentional) together. We are a community and a family. We stick together through the good and the bad. We're here to support each other; not just in game, but outside of it as well. This community transcends a simple game. Bonds are formed that carry through into real life. One of the best examples of this is our annual summer BBQ. People from all across the country (and Canada) travel together to hang out, have a blast, and just enjoy each others company: new members, old members, members who haven't played in years. We are also very active in game on non-raid nights, and have regular guild runs of old content. Legendaries, transmog, nerd points, alt runs you name it!! Need help with an Infusion? We've got you covered! The long and short of it is: If you're looking for a guild to call home, we may just be what you're looking for. Contact information: If you feel you are interested in us after reading this far in (and have actually read this far), check out our website for further details and fun: http://www.ouroborosguild.com (Note most of our communication is done via Discord so the website is a bit outdated and used mainly for applications) Feel free to add me if you want to talk about anything....and i mean anything. Dookie#1491Dookies38 3d
3d Looking for members for raiding! Hello everyone! Tired of long queues for pugs? Hate it when half the group leaves after 1 wipe? Want someone to take the time to explain the raids and teach you the ropes? We are looking for members for an upcoming community, All Mechanics Matter, to do raids, dungeons, mythic plus, and transmog/achievement runs! It doesn't matter which server you're on or if you're already in a guild! We will be running normal Antorus every Thursday and Friday starting at 8PM EST to 10PM EST. This Thursday(4/19) will be our first go. We are a mixed bunch of seasoned veterans and newer players looking to create a space for everyone to enjoy raiding and good company! This is an ideal group for those who are looking for a friendly, teaching atmosphere who are already familiar with WoW and who want to start raiding. This group is also for more experienced raiders who are looking to gear their alts without dealing with pugs.This is what we would ask of our members: -930 minimum ilvl(this can be bent a little if you know what you're doing) -Discord with at least the ability to listen(you do not have to speak) and DBM are mandatory. -Please know your class and be able to take direction(you will never be called out in raid chat, you will be whispered if we see something that can be improved or done differently). -Two flasks, food, and potions are also a must. -A good attitude. We're all here to have fun and get some gear! Please always be respectful and courteous of others. Any issues should be directed to the raid lead or his assistants. -The loot is personal so there will be no loot drama! If you're looking to learn the raid, this is the place for you! We will be continuing this into BFA and hopefuly expand this to heroic in time. If you're interested, whisper Badkitty11867 or Kaelico1609 or post here for more information! We may start a guild if there is enough interest in this every week!Kaelic0 3d