Proudmoore

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
20m New heroic raiding guild Roll for Blame I represent a newly formed guild of ex-members of a recently transferred to horde guild, who decided to stay on their server and start over. We are <Roll for Blame> We are a heroic only, casual, two night raiding guild that hopes to start up ASAP, and be ready to hit BFA running. We have 11/11H experience, are mostly burned out ex-mythic raiders, and want to create a fun, stable team that still progresses. Even if we are sticking with heroic, doesn't mean we want to slack off. We also want to create a fun atmosphere, so if you also want a guild to make friends in, hang out, do mythic+, and crack bad jokes, we are a home for you. Our raid nights are tuesday and thursday 8-11 pst. What we want: Melee: limited, filling fast Ranged: NEED MOAR Healers: Shaman/Paladin Tanks: Full, sorry! We also want: willing to learn, sense of humor, appreciation of puns, and not being afraid to take a dive into a new team. Also being kick butt players helps too. Message omegadonut#1784 or Gladius#1505 for more information and free puns.Baruup5 20m
22m Any more semi hardcore guilds out there?? Well, I am looking for a semi hardcore guild out there LFM Rdps? I am currently a 941 ilvl Frost Mage 11/11H and my Battle.net is Nielic#1165. Now what I bring to the table is I am always on time and prepared, I do my research on the fights so I know whats ahead of me before I get there. I like to do Mythic+ too so I am always up for that as well, now with being said I would prefer a Mythic Minded group of people to play with, I don't just wanna stop at heroics. Now again feel free to add me on Battle.net if your interested or have any questions and/or concern.Nìelic3 22m
41m <Off Brand Raiding> LF DPS & Heals Off Brand Raiding is recruiting! Firstly our current progression is 11/11H and we plan to move into Mythic soon. Are you decently skilled Raider that wants to progress into Mythic? Well here at Off Brand Raiding we are building our team up for just that. We are a long standing guild residing on Proudmoore-US. We plan to progress into mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne and future raids at reasonable pace. Our raid times are… Friday/Saturday from 7:30pm – 10:30pm PST Currently Recruiting: 2nd Mage, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Death Knight DPS, & Boomkin Requirements 925+ iLvL, Heroic raiding history in Legion Good attendance Discord We use personal loot, log raid nights, and expected to bring your own raiding supplies (Flasks, pots, feasts, and be fully gemmed and enchanted). As well as bring your own snacks. We have cleared every raid for Legion on Heroic and we plan to aim higher this tier. We aren’t looking for cutthroat players who play perfectly. We want raiders who want to progress and have a good time with friends. We value the raid’s performance over any raiders personal parsing. The strength of the team is each member. The strength of each member is the team. If you have any questions or interested please contact my battle-tag Righteous#1256.Skutch1 41m
1h <Cowboy Hat> 2/11M 11/11H LF DPS [A][Proudmoore] <Cowboy Hat> 2/11M 11/11H We are currently building up our raid team for progression in Mythic Antorus. Looking to fill DPS rolls with dedicated raiders. Raid Schedule Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-8:30pm PST/Server. Recruitment Melee DPS: Monk, Paladin and Warrior. Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest and Shaman. We encourage all talented players to apply with us, even if you weren't listed. Expectations Attendance: Your schedule must work with ours. If you can't consistently make raid then we aren't for you. Dedication: Always look to improve. Know fight mechanics and be able to take constructive criticism. Communication: Discord is required. Our raiders must be able to communicate when needed.Contact Us Have questions? We have answers. Bethbuggy [Guild Master] - Bethbuggy#1720 Keysis [Officer] - Kevashida#1529 Hunson [Officer] - Madeupfriend#1455 Or you can apply at http://cowboyhat.shivtr.com/Hunson27 1h
1h [A] Grievance Recruitment - Proudmoore Grievance is recruiting for our Alliance guild on Proudmoore. http://forums.grievancegaming.org Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU Grievance can be found playing in the following games: Official Grievance Guilds Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart Guilds available at launch) EverQuest II - Permafrost Server Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Proudmoore Server Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds) Aion - Siel Server Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server EVE Online Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server League of Legends Neverwinter - Dragon Server Rift - Wolvesbane Server SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers Star Citizen (Squadron available at launch) Tera - Tempest Reach Server Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch) Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans) Battlefield 4 Destiny 2 Overwatch Warframe World of Tanks (many other smaller and Independent MMOs) Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members. Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the World. When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time. We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community. If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there. If you have any questions, send me a tell or message or do a /who Grievance in game and any member can help direct you to an officer. Hope to see you in guild soon! Thank you for your time, Cataclysm WoW - Alliance Guild Leader visit us at http://forums.grievancegaming.orgCatacritters11 1h
1h 947Ret/945Prot Pally LF Guild Looking for active raid/m+ guild On weekly 4pm est+ have discord 800 alchemyChikennug1 1h
3h [A] <Approach with Chloroform> 3/11H LFM DPS [A] <Approach with Chloroform> 3/11H LFM to fill our growing raid team. Our goal is to build a semi-hardcore raiding Guild that is fun and social. Our plan is to continue with Progressing through Heroic until we get a roster built up to start mythic. We are socially active on Discord and always up for helping people do their keys, weekly quests, WQs, or PvP. Current Progression: 3/11H 11/11N Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PST What we need: Tanks: None Heals: None Dps: Currently looking for Ranged, but Melee are welcome to apply as well. Let us know if you are able to tank or heal off spec as well. Hybrid: Looking for Viably Geared Dps/Healer Loot: Personal until further notice. We also welcome any low level and those who prefer to remain casual. If you think Approach with Chloroform is a good fit for you and are interested in joining please feel free to add Zivette - the recruitment officer - to realID or shoot me an ingame message. Zivette – Zivvy#1938Zivette1 3h
3h GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal7 3h
3h [A] <Ginyu Force> 6/11H Recruiting Ginyu Force is a relatively new guild. We are founded by a group of friends who have varying experience playing WoW, ranging from fresh raiders to veteran raiders from vanilla. This is a guild for the casual and the semi-hardcore players wishing to progress at a reasonable speed. Currently, we are all adults with full time jobs. We are a social guild focused on playing together whether that is through raiding, Mythic +, Heroic Dungeons, or Battlegrounds. The only requirements we have for this guild are as follows: 1. 18+ 2. Have a sense of humor 3. Don't be an elitist We are recruiting for our raid team and currently all positions are available. Our Raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30 server time. We are currently 11/11N 6/11H. Raid Positions will be determined by performance, attitude, and attendence. Raid Needs RDPS: All ranged will be considered DPS: Havoc DH/Ret/FrostDK Heals: Need shaman with dps offspec All other classes/specs welcome to apply. We are accepting all players rather they raid, pvp, or are social players. If you wish to talk about joining our guild or have any questions you can add me or one of the officers. BattleTags Lichen#1564 Recruitment Officer Tragic#1867 GMTragic33 3h
7h Looking for a New Name? I have a hobby of finding unused names and then holding them on an alt account until I find someone who wants it or I have a toon that will fit the name. Here is my current roster: https://imgur.com/a/WaHgZ https://imgur.com/a/M1uhT https://imgur.com/a/htckM If you see a name you want, send me an in game mail (or reply here and I can send you one) with what name(s) you want and the amount of gold (ONLY GOLD) you are offering and perhaps we can make an exchange :)Esc3 7h
7h [Offensive Late Night 1/11M Guild] LFM About Us We are <MINE COMMFORT ZONE>, one of the latest raiding guilds on Proudmoore. Reliable and active players and players with a good and dark sense of humor are what we are looking for. That matters over gear or even skill to us because both can be acquired over time We have a really dark sense of humor and spend most of our raids mocking, insulting, attempting to kill each other, and berating one another in a jovial manner. A lot of really pugnant and vile humor along with racist jokes and racial slurs thrown quite often. Here is a video I highly suggest you watch to get a very strong grasp on what to expect if you raid with us. (5 minutes long.) Links: Video 1: https://youtu.be/NWxj4Mu-N7A Video 2: https://youtu.be/a47YuiCqa-M There are two other videos on our YouTube channel if you need to see more. Our group is a bunch of 2nd shift and late night workers who don't get off till very late in the US timezones. We are very close as a group and we are looking for people similar to ourselves who value the social and comical aspects of raiding and hanging out equally as much as they value the progression aspect of raiding Raid Progesss Antorus: 11/11H & 1/11M TOS: 9/9H Raiding Schedule Monday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Wednesday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Thursday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time. We are currently trying to get a mythic roster together so we can wipe on mythics while I mock the last guy who was passive aggressive the previous attempt but got curb stomped on the current attempt. If this is something you'd enjoy being apart of or are looking for, please add my real ID and speak with me in personally to answer any of your questions. Allahu Akbar. Islam is peace. My real ID is Apollexis#1142Trotzkyy47 7h
8h 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold0 8h
8h 6/11M Team LF Tank & DPS Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 6/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST + Tuesday Farm Day Current High Interest in: Tank Ranged DPS (Tank/Heal OS's a big plus) Will consider exceptional melee dps also :) Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :) Last Edited: 2/7/18Feyranna73 8h
8h Antorus Progression - Team Pantheon Pantheon Team <Eternal Kingdom - Proudmoore> is seeking skilled players to join us in Antorus. Forming late into ToS we finished 4/9 Mythic and are hungry to push further this tier. We raid T/W/Th 6:30-9:30pm PST Current Progressions 4/11M Our greatest needs - Ranged DPS: Hunter, Frost Mage Melee: Demon Hunter All classes/specs are welcome to apply. Having a solid OS is a plus but not required. Contact: AlyssHart#1101 https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/ Last edited 2/13/18Alisondra24 8h
8h Onslaught Team <Eternal Kingdom> LFM Eternal Kingdom Team Onslaught US Proudmoore Alliance Legion Goal: Cutting Edge Mythic Content clearing team Needs • MM Hunter • All other applicants with exceptional logs are welcome to apply! Times CURRENT SCHEDULE • Tuesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Wednesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Thursday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid) • Monday: 5-8pm (Optional Night) Loot We use RC loot council & a loot council based on team leadership positions Contact • BTag JDigital#1221 (Discord Nyesia#2641) Eternal Kingdom Highlights • Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm, Alliance side. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a videogame we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. We continue to grow and attract those of a similar mindset, basing our community around a commitment to something we call the three pillars. Want to see what we are about visit: www.eternal-kingdom.com • Active social guild with tons of guild events planned every week. We currently host 10 Mythic teams all ranging in difficulty from semi hardcore to casual. • Onslaught Team runs 3 nights 9hrs a week. We have a optional run on monday to reclear lower level content for TF/WF upgrades.Nyésia31 8h
8h Kismet Team <Eternal Kingdom>3/11H About Kismet team: The Kismet team of the Eternal Kingdom Community, Alliance - Proudmoore (US), is the newest heroic team offering an unique raiding opportunity. K team will maintain a roster of 10-15 players that only want to raid at the heroic level. The rest of the team will be made of players wishing to move up in raiding difficulty to a mythic team within Eternal Kingdom. So instead of pugging with unknown people come join the Kismet team with the opportunity to move up in your raiding career. We raid Saturday at 6-9pm pst. About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/ If our raid time does not meet your needs, EK offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams .Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community. Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply. About you: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in normal and/or heroic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. - Fphil FarmerFphil#1395Fphil46 8h
8h IMPERIUM Eternal Kingdom W/F 6:30-9:30 4/11M Are you a good player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Are you looking to do mythic raiding without the crazy pressure of split runs or multiple alts being a necessity but want to still progress? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is a wonderfully fun team in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/ Recruitment Needs ... About Imperium ... Who is Eternal Kingdom? https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/ ... What Do We Want To See In You? ... If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at: Team Lead: Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775 Team Ambassador: Leayha - Leayha#1419 Melee DPS Officer: Mystôgän - Shadowiz128#1805 Raid Leader: Raethar - Dellenn#1563Xennyatta73 8h
8h [A] Eternity Team 5/11M -Eternal Kingdom Eternity Team of the Eternal Kingdom Community on Proudmoore, Alliance side, is seeking recruits to join our community of raiders reaching for our destiny of Mythic CE Progression within Antorus. To accomplish this destiny, our team raids Fri/Sat 1000PM - 0100AM. Our team is currently in need of: Tanks: 0 None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players Healers: 1 Currently looking for highly skilled healers with a focus on the following classes, if you still perform exceptionally still apply and we will find you a spot! .Holy Paladin .Disc Priest Melee Dps: 2 Currently seeking exceptional melee DPS with a focus on the below classes .Fury War .Enhance Shammy Ranged Dps: 5 Currently looking for exceptional ranged DPS with a focus on the below classes, still feel free to reach out and apply we will find a spot for you! .Mage .Boomkin .BM Hunter About Eternity: Eternity is the late night weekend raiding team for EK that brings a professional environment to a time that EK has previously not supported. To ensure you have a complete understanding of the team and our goals it is our mission to carve our name into the heavens with our actions in order to do so we place a heavy importance on proper performance ranging from mechanical awareness to personal parses. Most importantly you must be willing and able to take feedback and implement it properly to help the team achieve our goals. I personally hold everyone to the same standards and failure in any capacity will be treated the same, including myself. By joining Eternity you understand that while during the raid and progression we will be have a professional and friendly environment that is focused on progressing on the highest level of difficulty allowed. I expect everyone within Eternity to be a role model for all others especially when faced with the trials and struggles that come with progression of this nature. If I haven’t scared you off yet I absolutely want to have you apply and make your best effort during the trial period to display the above and I have no doubt that you will flourish within the team. About you: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and/or mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. CJM BNET: [Exx#1741]Cjm14 8h
8h [A]Dreadnought <EK> Weekend team 6/11M LFM Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6pm to 10pm PST, with an optional farm night on Sunday from 6pm to 8pm PST and we’re currently 6/11M ABT. We were 5/9 Mythic ToS. About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players. Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve. Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following classes (no alts please): Warlock Mage Any ranged dps that has a viable heal off spec and is comfortable healing when needed Rogue DPS Warrior About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members. Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message me on btag or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you! Xanari - Admin Bnet: Mishi#1354 Discord: Xanari#4732Xanari89 8h
8h [A] Battalion <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852 Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus. Class Needs: All Raid Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST About our Team Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual. About our Community Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.Kynderia4 8h
8h [A] Ascension <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925 Team Ascension (3/11M) is a two day a week Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus. Class Needs: Mistweaver/Windwalker Monk (must be proficient in both specs) DPS Warrior Raid Schedule: Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM About our Team Most of us are 40 hour per week working adults or full time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments. About our Community Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.Khaeli10 8h
9h [A] Eternal Kingdom LFM Guild: Eternal Kingdom (Proudmoore - US) Faction: Alliance Raid teams/times: 11 Mythic teams, 4 Heroic teams *See <http://bit.ly/EKTeams> for all team days/times Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 10/11M* (*furthest progressed team) Contact: Khaeli - Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Khaeli#9460) *I will direct you to the appropriate recruiter for each team you may be interested in. Website: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/> Wowprogress: <https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom> Needs: *Please see website sidebar widgets for each team’s need. Merging: If your guild is too small to do anything anymore and would like to be considered for a guild merger with Eternal Kingdom please contact Snowmantle (Discord: Snowmantle#3316). About Us: Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE! Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience. See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>Khaeli11 9h
10h <L&A> - Proudmoore-US [A] 7/11M Recruiting! <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 7/11M 11/11H Recruiting! Weekday Team: Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST Progression: 7/11M 11/11H ABT Current Needs: Healer: H Pally DPS: Ranged DPS and Rogue Weekend Team: Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST Progression: 6/11M 11/11H ABT Current Needs: DPS: An exceptional Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Mage, or Hunter *Will consider any exceptional applicants* What we expect from you: We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss! -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date -Be properly gemmed and enchanted with highest available. -Have PLENTY of consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.) -Maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. -Have a positive attitude! What you can expect from us: Leadership will follow above guidelines and also: -We provide cauldrons, feasts, and repairs for raiders. -We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way. -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team. More information at and apply at: http://la-gaming.enjin.com/home Contact us - Add both and PST both for that team: *Weekday Team* -Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord) -Presario#1379 (@lukec1996#5216 Discord) *Weekend Team* -Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord) -Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)Grisanthr281 10h
10h 971 Holy Paladin 6/11M LFG https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/cinnastixx At the moment I can only raid Friday and Saturday nights. In a few weeks I'll be back in the US (living in Japan atm) and can raid any time after 5pm ish.Cinnastixx5 10h
12h MYTHIC LATE NIGHT 1/11M 11/11H LF Dps <DNA> Late Night Aus Raiding Guild 1/11M 11/11H Antorus currently looking for reliable raiders so we can push into Mythic.. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required. Cauldrons/Food/Chants/Gems supplied.. Guild Repairs & we also use Discord for voice . We are currently looking for Dps DH/ WW Monk or S.Priest. All classes considered... We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Pst which is 8pm-11pm Aussie time... We also do Alt Norm Antorus Run every Tuesday night 1am Server !! Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammyStarryshammy16 12h
13h [A] AOD Looking for members! The Angels of Death clan (http://www.clanAOD.net) is a group of mature, dedicated players who value teamwork and community for both raiding (Tue & Thu from 4:30PM to 7:30PM Server Time) and casual play on Alliance on the Proudmoore server (US). AOD was formed over 16 years ago and now has over 3000 active members across 16+ various titles and are looking for people for their World of Warcraft division! We're recruiting competitive and casual gamers alike with the idea of creating a fun and engaging environment for everyone to enjoy. Whether you're an MMORPG veteran or brand new to the genre you'll find AOD is a great place to come and game with like minded people. With over 90 people signed up and playing WoW (Not including in-guild people who did not signup for AOD yet), there is always someone on to group up with! What to expect from AOD: A mature group of team players who like to have fun. Fair play; zero tolerance for cheaters. Friendly members. New to the game, need help? Just ask. A dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server. Formal and informal organized events. Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual. Requirements to join AOD: Be 16 years of age or older A working microphone Teamspeak 3 Our Code of Conduct (http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3327) and Division Rules (https://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135636) articulate the values we work hard to maintain. Find the progress of our core raiding guild on WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/AOD If you're interested and want to join then please head to www.ClanAOD.net and apply today: https://www.clanaod.net/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=42Soluce0 13h
16h 943 WW Monk LF Guild Hi, 943 WW monk here looking for a guild to raid Antorus with and BFA in the future. I am currently 11/11 Normal and 4/11 Heroic and am hoping to clear the raid on heroic and potentially raid mythic. I am a fairly new player who started playing just before 7.3 so I haven't raided mythic yet, but I want to learn to play my class at a competitive level while clearing the hardest content. Therefore, I am completely open to criticism and ways to improve my play and in fact encourage it. I can raid on any day of the week from 5 pst except Tuesday and Sunday where I am free after 7 pst.Fistyboi0 16h
20h LF Raiding Guild 950 Resto Druid Interested in doing active raiding for Antorus Heroic weekly and progressively doing Mythic. VineMidi#1804Sweetakira0 20h
21h LF Guild for M+ and Friends :) Good Saturday, folks, I'm new to Proudmoore. I am searching for an active guild to call home. I play mostly during weekday afternoons (server time) and I don't have a schedule that permits committed raiding. I've had some excellent experiences in WOW with smaller guilds and have developed some lasting friendships from those. I'd love to find a group with whom I can do mythic +'s and possibly occasional casual raiding. Thanks.Jadepunk1 21h
22h LF Active Raiding Guild 951 Resto Druid Hey there! I'm searching for a raiding guild that fits me. Looking for multiple raid days a week, weekly Heroic runs on Antorus, Mythic progression runs, and of course Discord. Btag: VineMidi#1804 Discord:VineMidi#1884Sweetakira1 22h
22h <Purple Drank Company> 3/11M LF DPS, 1 Heals! The <Purple Drank Company> on Proudmoore US is looking for more raiders for Antorus! We're currently interested in one the following healers: Holy Paladin Discipline Priest Restoration Druid We're currently interested in the following DPS: Death Knight Druid Warrior Rogue Monk Marksman Hunter Purple Drank Company Raid Times are as follows: Optional Tuesday Heroic Clear from 7PM PST until we're finished, usually a 1 hour to 1 hour 30 min. Friday from 7PM PST to 10PM PST. Saturday from 4PM PST to 7PM PST. Where we currently stand: 11/11 Heroic Antorus 3/11 Mythic Antorus Contact Information If you’d like to join our team of raiders in the Purple Drank Company for Legion, please contact Ebion#1826 on Battle.net, or send /u/Ebion a message on Reddit.Ponchon7 22h
23h [A] <Proper Villains> 9/11M LFM DPS Proper Villains is recruiting! We're progressing through Antorus and are 9/11M. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. Current Recruiting Needs: Please note: Even if we have "none" for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you'd fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply! DPS: Ranged (any, except hunters). Healers: None. Tanks: None. Raid Times Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Optional Alt Raid on Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Key Guild Differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. Stability and Historical Progression Proper Villains' raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We've always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included: Tier 20 Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Tier 19 Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tier 18 Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M Tier 17 Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M Highmaul: 7/7M What We Expect From Applicants: - Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs). - Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic). - Ability to attend at least 90% of raids. - A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact power. All raiders should do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week (high enough for maximum item level loot from the weekly cache). Raiders are also expected to complete their daily quest cache for artifact power until artifact level 75 (maximum level for Netherlight Crucible). - The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game. - Friendly, humble personality (team player). - Ability to communicate on Discord. Loot Distribution: We distribute loot via Loot Council. Website and Contacts: Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers: Useum - Discord: Aaron / Useum#7428, Bnet: Useum#1158 Wherner - Discord: Wherner#6180, Bnet: Wherner#1403Reason384 23h
1d [A]<Control Freaks> (8/11H) LF DPS [A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is back after a long pause from Tomb of Sargeras and a late start in Antorus. We are working our way through Heroic (11/11N 8/11H) with the intent of moving on to more difficult content. We are in need of core members to fill most positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress. If you are new to raiding, you are definitely welcome. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! Since we started late, this is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up. We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. Raid Times: Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30pm Pacific Thursday 5:30pm-8:30pm Pacific Friday 5:30pm-8:30pm Pacific Saturday 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night) Current Needs: Healers: Holy/Disc Priest (low need) DPS: Lock, Warrior, Hunter, Shadow Priest, DK, (In order of need) Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too! Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!Astatylliis18 1d
1d Free Lemonade on Sundays <Lemonade Stand> [A] Lemonade Stand is a new guild on Proudmoore looking to rebuild our ranks after a server/faction change, and we're here to drink lemonade and kick !@#! (Don't worry, we never run out of lemonade!) Looking for any *social* and *active* players; casuals as well as those interested in raiding. We raid on Tuesday/Thursday from 5:30-8pm Pacific. Our core raiders are all 11/11H, and our new Proudmoore team will start heroic next week. We're currently looking for DPS and healers. We also hold a Guild Open Raid every Sunday from 5:30-8pm Pacific, all 910+ guild members and friends are invited regardless of raid experience. No attendance requirements, just a casual fun run for anyone interested! Many of our members enjoy M+ runs as well, so you can generally find a group to run with and avoid that LFG nonsense. :) We plan to have guild PvP events as well, especially once raiding dies down. Our members are friendly and we enjoy hanging out in Discord while playing WoW, other games, or just to hang out. We're active players who will remain active during the lull between expansions too. If you're looking for a fun guild full of friends who do more than just log on for raid and log off after, can keep drama to a minimum, respect others while still trading friendly insults, and all around just have fun seven days a week, then the <Lemonade Stand> might be right for you! PST kived#1878 or ask anyone in the guild (/who Lemonade Stand) for an invite. And remember, Drink Lemonade!!!Gummibeär9 1d
1d ⭐[A]<Ubiquitous> 6/11M LF RANGED!⭐ <Ubiquitous> (Alliance) Hi there and thanks for stopping by! We are currently 6/11 mythic in Antorus, and we have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team as we continue adventuring through Antorus. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 950 ilvl, be 21+, as well as have at least 75 artifact traits and be already progressing through Heroics, as that means less of a learning curve, and helps to keep us rolling to kill bosses! Currently Recruiting: - DPS: Skilled RANGED DPS - Healer: exceptional players - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic Antorus, with Cutting Edge as our goal. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt runs, and everything in between. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with emphasis on rewarding players for performance, as well as attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More information can be found on our website: http://www.ubiquitous-guild.com/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat! ***Note - this post will be updated as needed to reflect current roster needs!Soleiryssa9 1d
1d [Philosophy] 9/11M Rogue/WW/Spriest TWTH TLDR: 9/11M guild recruiting ROGUE and a player able to play monk as a dps and healer-any great players will be considered. Raid schedule: Tuesday (H argus + Mythic farm), Wednesday, and Thursday (progression) 5:30-8:30pst/realm time. We are <Philosophy> a whatever is a peg below semihardcore raiding and M+ guild, and our comp is in high demand for an HPal (ret offspec would be juicy but not required) and a rogue that relishes in doing all the mechanics blizzard makes them to do so well. All great players regardless of spec are encouraged to apply- if you are flexible in doing multiple roles (dps/offtank - heal/dps), you would be highly valued! We are also inviting any player with a season m+ score of 3k to be a part of our keystone community (link any officer your raiderio for an invite!) The two cornerstones of the guild are community and progression. We are a bunch of lovable idiots that love good banter, but do focus once the ready check is out. We are very active outside of raid times in discord running keys, alt runs, or playing other games together. What we are looking for: Will trial any dps (viable healing/tank offspec a plus) with strong mechanics, high damage output, reliable attendance, and not miserable to be in comms with for 9 hours a week :) . We look for raiders who are constantly performing well, and players who continue to improve. We aim to to keep a roster of around 25 which means that players will be rotated out. We do this fairly but it will largely fall on comp and performance. Be humble if you are asked to sit because it is what keeps the roster healthy, and you will be brought in on rekills. Discord, Exorsus raid tools, RC Loot Council, DBM/Big Wigs, and weak auras are required. We use RC loot council with officer council and one rotating core member weekly to add transparency to loot decisions. Adult humor/banter isn't rare in our raids so don't expect a PG raid environment, but we do aim to be respectful of one another while working together to meet our shared goal of continuous progression. We raid T/W/TH 5:30-8:30Pm Pacific/Server time. To set up a trial- tankabito#1296 - Deathabito Recruiting Officer Derple#11344 - Derplè GM Philos.enjin.comDerplè5 1d
1d [A] <Forged Alliance> 11/11H ABT Tu/Th 8-11pm The Forged Alliance, somewhat recently transferred from the mostly dead AzgaHaraDestroLord server conglomerate, is recruiting friendly, mature people for our Antorus raid. We have a friendly, "family-oriented" atmosphere and are focused on enjoying the World of Warcraft experience with our guildmates. This does not mean that we don't take raiding seriously, we just realize that most people have a lot of other things going on outside of WoW, and that raiding doesn't always fit into people's schedules. Our current raid schedule and progress: Tuesday / Thursday 8 - 11ish pm pacific (11/11H ABT, 11/11N ABT) This is a casual semi-hardcore group focused on progression at whatever rate we're capable. We do not have sufficient numbers for mythic so heroic mode is the best we can do for now. If you are interested in joining us, please visit our web site for more information: http://www.forgedalliance.org/ or check out our upcoming raids on OpenRaid: http://openraid.zergid.com/events/find#event_name=ABT+Tu%2FTh+8-11pm+pt Thanks!Idravenl16 1d
1d null nullChikennug0 1d
1d <God Complex> 8/11 M ABT LFM!! We are a group of long time friends who are looking for a few more skilled players that want to raid mythic and have fun. Raids are chill but serious at the same time. Progression raid times are FRI and SAT 7:30-10:30 PST Optional farm runs Thursdays 6:30-9:30 PST Contact Kannella or Protosoul in game with any questions! Kannella: Andrea#11734 Protosoul: Protosoul52#1902 Antorus Progression: 8/11 M ToS Progression: 6/9 M, 9/9 H https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/God+ComplexKannella12 1d
1d [A] 9/11M <Ouroboros> Tu/W/Th 8pm PST < Ouroboros > Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance Contact : Dookie#1491 Website: ouroborosguild.com Current Progression: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 9/11 M Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm - 12am PST Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm PST Thursday: 8pm - 11pm PST Our Current Recruitment Needs: While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles. Tank: Tank with a strong DPS spec Healer: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Priest Ranged DPS: -Warlock -Mage -Moonkin Melee DPS: -Enhancement Shaman -Windwalker Monk Again, while these are the classes and spec’s we are most interested in, we will be more than happy to review exceptional applications and to take those that are competitive with our current members. Previous Progression: Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 M Nighthold 10/10 M Cutting Edge Trial of Valor 3/3M Cutting Edge The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M Warlords of Draenor Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 M Blackrock Foundry: 7/10M Highmaul: 4/7M Mist of Pandaria 25-man Progression Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 10/13 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Tier 14: 4/16 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Cataclysm 25-man Progression Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic with 15% buff Firelands: 7/7 Heroic BWD/BoT/ToTfW’s: 13/13 Heroic Wrath of the Lich King 25-man Progression All Content Clear (Normal and Heroic) Server First 25-man Heroic Lich King Death's Demise Tribute to Insanity and Immortality Guild History: Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that formed back in 2007 and had been at the top or near the top of progression on our previous server of Blade's Edge. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 20 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on Challenge Modes, PvP/Battlegrounds, Old Content raids, and other achievement runs. If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing. Expectations for Applicants: - We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on the website when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late. - You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food. - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression. - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Why Ouroboros? Ouroboros is more than just a group of people who log in to slay internet dargons (spelling intentional) together. We are a community and a family. We stick together through the good and the bad. We're here to support each other; not just in game, but outside of it as well. This community transcends a simple game. Bonds are formed that carry through into real life. One of the best examples of this is our annual summer BBQ. People from all across the country (and Canada) travel together to hang out, have a blast, and just enjoy each others company: new members, old members, members who haven't played in years. We are also very active in game on non-raid nights, and have regular guild runs of old content. Legendaries, transmog, nerd points, alt runs you name it!! Need help with an Infusion? We've got you covered! The long and short of it is: If you're looking for a guild to call home, we may just be what you're looking for. Contact information: If you feel you are interested in us after reading this far in (and have actually read this far), check out our website for further details and fun: http://www.ouroborosguild.com (Note most of our communication is done via Discord so the website is a bit outdated and used mainly for applications) Feel free to add me if you want to talk about anything....and i mean anything. Dookie#1491Dookies30 1d
1d Uhhh hulllooo? im a big mag lf a mythic vegan guild. I enjoy long walks on the shores of stanglethorn but pls dont gank me ;) i pick the meat outof my azshari saladEntangler0 1d
1d <Onyx> 6/11M Tues/Wed 7pm - 10pm ST <Onyx> is a guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real-life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Currently we are 6/11M Antorus. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously. CURRENT RAID SCHEDULE We raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm to 10pm ST(PST) and we also have a NON-MANDATORY Heroic raid on Thursdays from 7pm to 10pm. RECRUITMENT We are looking for DPS primarily to continue building our roster. BUT, all experienced/versatile players will always be looked at and considered. We're not picky at all in specific classes to look for, SO PLAY THE CLASS YOU WANT TO PLAY! We have a nice relaxed and chill raid environment and only ask raiders to at least commit 6hrs of their time to our raid in a span of two days. HOW TO APPLY Message: Recruitment Officer - (Brewingfists) Caeden#1965 Guild Master - (Dhredeemed) Dende408 #1483 Core Raider - (Arysade) Valliere#1711 WEBSITE Onyx Website : http://onyxguild.weebly.com/ WoW Progress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/OnyxCaedarian54 1d
1d [A] 945 Warrior and 941 Priest LF Guild Hello! As the title says we are a duo 945 Prot Warrior and 941 Disc priest looking for an Alliance guild that raids Thursday and Friday night 8pm (server time) or later. We both have AoTC and are well versed in Anotrus through Heroic content. Late night/early morning activity outside of raids is a huge plus for us. We love running M+ and progressing through raid content. Can provide logs if needed. Thanks!Slovo0 1d
2d [A] <Uncommon Sense>(9/11 M Antorus) LFM [A] <Uncommon Sense> has earned Cutting Edge in EN, ToV, and NH. We are currently 9/11 M in Antorus. Raiding Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5-8 pm PST (8-11 pm EST) with an optional heroic raid on Sunday Recruitment Needs: only actively recruiting DPS (viable OS a plus) HIGH Death Knight Feral Druid Hunter Monk Warlock LOW Demon Hunter Balance Druid Enhancement Shaman **Any strong applicants are encouraged to apply even if your class/spec isn’t listed above. We are always in need of competitive players, especially DPS with a viable OS. <Uncommon Sense> offers repairs based on rank and consumables for each raid night, in addition to Mythic+ groups, monthly contests, and guild events. For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p or contact one of the officers: Justify (Raid Leader): Justify#11282 (BattleTag) or Justify#3562 (Discord) Kyle (Recruiter): kstafford55#1875 (BattleTag) Sagrada (Raid Leader): AROSE#1208 (BattleTag) or Sagrada#4734 (Discord) Sam (Raid Leader): RickDeckard#1515 (BattleTag) or GoogleIsSkynet#6782 (Discord)Sammæll15 2d
2d Casually Delicious LFM 6/11H Casually Delicious is looking for a few more raiders to replenish the raid team. Currently we are 6/11 heroic with only a few heroic raids under our belt. Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00pm st – 9:00pm st Optional / Alt raid Saturday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm st Recruiting: Tanks: Looking for two full time tanks. Dps: Melee: Warrior, Rogue, DK Ranged: Ele shaman Healer: Pally would be preferred but looking at druids and monks as well. As always, all classes would be reviewed and considered. Casuals and social players are always welcome. About Casually Delicious: We have been raiding together since the beginning of Nighthold. We have a solid core but we have and been ravaged by life and the wow burnout. We have spent most the tier re-gearing new players and getting people up to par. We are now ready to make the progression push. Attendance: As we are a casual guild we understand life happens and raiders will miss raids. We are looking for raiders that log on to do more than just raid. We are looking for players who log on for more than just raid. We are willing to teach encounters and help gear. Contact Info: If you are interested in joining feel free to contact either person below. GM: Thegiraffe : erasure#1583 Officer: Gravline: littlealien#1870Thegiraffe1 2d
2d [A] <Guild Name Loading> LF DPS < Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 8/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome! Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST Raiding Needs: Tanks: Closed Heals: Closed Melee Dps: Paladin, Death Knight, Monk, Druid, Warrior Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, Shaman Please Contact with any questions: Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187) Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140) Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303) Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)Sophiana16 2d
2d [A] <Cupcake Squad> 1/11 M Antorus <Cupcake Squad> was founded with the idea that you can raid progressively while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Most of our raiders are retired hardcore raiders,who now have careers, families, and other real life obligations. We're a heroic oriented guild, with aspirations to push into mythic in the near future. To meet our goals we're seeking a few exceptional DPS to round out our roster. While we're recruiting any exceptional players, we're especially interested in the following: Warlock Shadow Priest Marksman/Beast Mastery Hunter WW Monk Because we're recruiting for the main core team, we ask that you be at least 935 ilvl. However, we encourage all to apply, as we also have the optional Sunday raid, to help gear lower ilvl characters some, with the opportunity to eventually join the ranks of the main team. Upon joining, new recruits will need to endure a short trial period, to ensure we're a fit for one another. Upon completion, you'll recieve full membership and all the benefits that come with it. Here, in an effort of transparency, you can view our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/203175 Raiding Schedule: Heroic/Mythic Antorus, the Burning ThroneTues/Thurs 5:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. PST (8:00 P.M.- 11:00 P.M. EST) What we expect from our raiders: Because we raid a light schedule of 2 days a week, totaling 6 hours for progression, we ask that our raiders come to raid fully prepared, and on time. This means being ready for invites 15 minutes prior to the raid, and coming with food, flasks, pots, etc. Also, basic knowledge of the content, via guides/videos, is appreciated. This little bit helps us jump into content that much quicker, to take full advantage of our time. We have a no drama policy, but a sense of humor is a must. If you like Memes, you're a shoe in! What you can expect from us: We regularly provide flasks, and guild repairs when working on progression encounters. Here, everyone has a voice. Our officers have an open door policy. If you have an idea, present it! Respect. As a mature group, we understand that to have respect, we must first give it. We don't look at our guild as simply a guild. This is a family, where we not only raid together, but farm xmogs, run mythic +, Heroic Dungeons, Time Walking, and more together. Everyone here is extremely helpful with most of the endeavors you find in game. If this sounds like the guild for you, we encourage you to contact us, either here, or in game on either this toon, or my druid, Mafusuno. You may also reach me via my Real ID: ilyenna#1582 If, i'm unavailable, you may also contact Edainne (our Guild Leader): Trini#1551 Judson/Gorino (Officer): Gorino#1318Drinkmore104 2d
2d (A) <Midknights> Weekend Heroic Raiding <Midknights> is a heroic raiding guild, on Proudmoore U.S., that has been around since BC. We took a break through Cata till Legion. We are experienced and formally hardcore players that are wanting a more casual laid back atmosphere to have fun in. A majority of our roster includes players that have been, in the past, at the peak of progression at one point or another. Whether that be hardmode/heroic raiding in WotLK, or Mythic raiding in MoP and WoD. We run without a filter so snowflakes would likely not be a good fit for us. Raids are relaxed but focused. We are a casual guild with a hardcore mentality that is full of amazing people both in and out of the game. Progression: -11/11 H ABT *AotC* - 9/9 H ToS *AotC* Our Goals: -Recruit for H Antorus and Beyond -Heroic FocusedGuild -Achieving AoTC in reasonable time for current tiers -Relaxed, efficient atmosphere -Community within guild -Smaller raid size to maintain the community 12-18 ish -Mythic+ progression (a number of 15's ran each week with a few pushing 16-20's) What we offer: -Cross-Realm trials -Gbank Repairs on raid nights -Flasks, Pots, Food for raids ( ~95% of the time) -Real Life Understanding -RC Loot Council with an officer council to distribute loot What we expect of you: -75% raid attendance minimum -Notice if required absence from raid ( a simple discord post) -Prepared with provided or preferred consumables, repaired, gemmed, and enchanted -Early is on time, on time is late -Knowledge of class/spec and current progression raid mechanics as they pertain to you Raid Times: PST (Server Time): Saturday: 4am-7am Sunday: 4am-7am Central Timezone US: Saturday: 6am-9am Sunday: 6am-9am We are currently in need of: - Healer (Druid or Shaman preferred) -Non Hunter ranged dps A bit of history about the guild: -Created around the release of Black Temple in BC -Cleared Kara/ZA/Gruul/Mag/SSC/TK all pre 3.0(i think) nerf in Burning Crusade -Cleared Naxx (Immortal & Undying), Sarth 3D, Malygos, Ulduar, TotC, and Icecrown on normal with a few heroic bosses each tier during all of Wrath of the Lich King -Didn't finish first tier of Cata due to recruitment and core raiders going on extended, ie years, break -Is a relaxed casual atmosphere with the drive to clear Heroic Raids ahead of the curve. *A little about myself (if interested): -Main is Resto Druid since BC -Been raiding/guild leading/raid leading since Burning Crusade. -Starting playing WoW before the release of Black Temple. -Cleared Kara/ZA/Gruul/Mag/SSC/TK all pre 3.0(i think) nerf. -Raided with Midwinter for a couple tiers in WotLK completing US 13 Yogg+0 25, US 22 Algalon 25, US 16 Heroic Twin Valks 25 with them. -Took a 4.5 year break after first tier of Cataclysm. -Came back for Legion just before NH release. -AotC 10/10 H NH - AotC 9/9 H ToS - AotC11/11 H ABT You can join the group on discord (https://discord.gg/PEzXPGs). You can also add me directly on discord (Reech#2249) or Bnet (Reech#1423). Can also contact one of our officers; Broxxen (BroxlyMM#1319) or Misskay (: Misskay#11518 on bnet or ingame if I am not available. If you don't wish to do any of those, you can simply just leave a response below.Reeche118 2d
2d [A] <Poetic Justice> Raiding and Casual Fun <Poetic Justice> is a new guild recruiting for heroic raids/pvp/mythic+, but also open to casual players of all kinds! We have a solid core of players with experience in all parts of the game going back to vanilla WoW. We run BGs and RBGs at various times, mythic+ dungeons (and we can easily carry to get geared), and several of us get together to do achievement runs in old raids, dungeons, and other areas of the game at least once a week. If there is something you want to do, just ask! Our progression raid times are Tues/Thurs 6pm-8pm server time and currently at 11/11 N Antorus and 6/11 H Antorus. While we like to have fun and enjoy raiding, some seriousness is required of course, so performance is taken in to account during raids. Minimum ilvl is 930 for heroic raid group trial. We use Discord for voice chat. Current needs for raiding are: Ranged - Hunters, Mages, Shadow Priests, Boomkin Melee - Rogues, Demon Hunter, Warrior Also looking to trial new tanks for flexibility Saturday nights we do a casual run for alts or anyone that cannot make normal raid times during the week or misses an evening! If you're looking for an active, chatty, and fun guild to just hang out or get into raiding/pvp/mythic+, check us out! We're LGBTQ friendly as well! Contact Heartspark or Terragin in game to chat about the guild more or for an invite!Takarazuka11 2d