Proudmoore

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
48m [A]<Blood Vanguard> LFM 4 BFA casual heroic Hello friends and minions of Proudmoore, <Blood Vanguard> is a casual heroic raiding guild looking for more players to join us in BFA. We are a very laid back, friendly guild that is currently raiding normal and heroic ABT and will be continuing raiding on into BFA. Our raid times are currently Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM PST. Along with raiding, we also run mythic + dungeons and sometimes older raids. We're a very laid back group and we're here to have a good time. As an officer, I can say that BV is very open to players of different life backgrounds and playing styles. Our raid environments are very relaxed, with the raid leads allowing for input from officers and raid members. We really rely on each other. The raid group is open to players of different levels (some push hard, some just want to hang out with friends). It's a pretty good mix that works for our raiding goals. The bottom line for us is respect, banter, and having a good time with guildies. We use Dischord currently for voice, with an active text channel. We also have a pretty active guild chat. We have a good core of players going into BFA, and we're hoping to add some more to round out our guild group for all the group content coming out. If we sound interesting to you, please feel free to btag @ Aestarra#1539. You can also whisper Jeanarra, Aestarra, Moonshroud or Moonsphere in game. Hail, Proudmoore!Redwarek0 48m
1h Looking for a [casual] but very gay guild Hi friends! NYC-based guy returning to WoW and looking for a casual guild to make some gay friends and have a kiki. Any leads?Rhyynoo6 1h
3h 970 Veng DH/ R Druid/ H Pally LFG 970 Veng DH/ 968 Resto Druid/ 947 Holy Pally (Gearing in process) looking for active guild with events in the PST time zone. Looking to mythic raid as well as push/sell keys with fellow guildmates. Keys are my jam so I'd like to find a guild that feels the same. Available 5am-9am / 8pm- wheneverUnleashbeast1 3h
3h Rogue LF New Home Hello! I'm looking for a guild for BFA to raid and have fun with. I've been playing the game off and on since right before the release of ZG in classic. I've raided frequently through this Xpack achieving AotC for Argus, Gul'dan, and Helya. Leave your guild information and/or Bnet and I will check your guild out and contact you! Thanks! :)Tonks3 3h
3h LF new guild and friends Looking to start on a new realm. Been playing since late cata, have always been horde but going ally in BFA. I don't have many friends that play anymore so been mostly playing solo, which is super boring and sucks. So if any guilds want to recruit me I am also looking to raid. I have some experience in heroic raiding started in MOP. Also if anyone just wants to play with me and chill that would be awesome to.Triwar3 3h
3h [A] Looking for casual guild Hi, I'm looking to get into a casual endgame guild, would like to push Antorus heroic, but at least a guild that regularly runs normal, mythic+, other events each week. currently 935 demo Warlock main. Thanks!Jinja2 3h
9h [A] Hypnotic Sales, H Argus, Guldan & M+ <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144 #1 6hr/week guild in the US Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Been doing runs since 2015: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/19649325277?page=1 Hello I am Laatu from Hypnotic. I am the raid lead and Gm of the guild. We are now offering carries of all sorts for anyone interested in gear, achievements, and even mounts. Have numerous packages that we offer to help fit your needs. Please keep checking back for either new packages or update on pricing. Prices may go up or down due to demand. If you don't see something here that you would like to buy, please contact me. Package 1: Mythic Plus Runs - Any time of the week - 960 item in chest - any 940+ gear not needed by carriers - Achievement "Keystone Master" Ran by experienced players with over 5.3k Raider.io score We do up to +22 carry depending on affix +15 - 100k / +16 - 135k / +17 - 170k / +18 - 205k / +19 - 240k +20 - 350k / +21 450k / +22 550k (If looking to purchase multiple keys, discounts are available) Package 2: Mythic Gul'dan Mount - 800k - Wednesday's @8/8:10pm EST - Hellfire Infernal - Earn Title "Vengeance Incarnate" - Any items you want that drop (transmog items) Package 3: Heroic Argus The Unmaker - 75k - Wednesday's @8:30pm EST with runs every 20mins afterwords - Personal Loot - Any items not needed by carriers will be rolled off - All Loot bonus rolled by you - AoTC "Ahead of the curve: Argus the Unmaker" - Chance at acquiring the legendary "Aman'Thul's Vision" - Chance at acquiring any of the Pantheon trinkets for your desired spec - Will obtain "Pantheon's Blessing" (item to upgrade pantheon trinket; if killed once before norm or heroic) - **Mount** Will obtain quest item to obtain " Violet Spellwing" ... What we need from YOU: *GOLD MUST BE GIVEN TO US ON SERVER TURALYON OR PROUDMOORE* You can obtain gold on our server by either - Selling a Token - Selling battle pets on a lvl 1 toon on our AH to obtain enough gold for our packages - Your Btag so we can keep track of you - A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling your run. You will pay the remainder prior to pulling the boss/run. If an emergency happens and you are not able to make your run, we are willing to work with you in getting you into another run as soon as possible. - On some fights we may ask you to die or jump off the ledge - PLEASE, be online 10mins or so before your scheduled time slot for your run!!! Frequently Asked Questions: Question: Can you invite me cross realm? Answer: Yes we can. Can invite you on from any realm and get you in the raid. Question: Can you lower the price for me? Answer: We feel that our prices are very fair and will generally stay the same unless we feel they need to go up or down. The price stated above is the price the run will be. Question: What payment options do you accept? Answer: We ONLY accept gold on our realm (Turalyon or Proudmoore). We DO NOT accept other ways of payments. Gold only please. Question: Can my friends come? Answer: We would love to run yourself, friends and family. We will try our best to schedule you with your friends/family at the same time. We will do our very best to fit all of your needs. If you have any other questions or would like to book yourself for the next soonest spot, please add Laatu#1956Laatu12 9h
11h LF Social & Supportive Guild Hiya! I don't mean to take up that much time with a long read, just wanted to see if there was something I was looking for on here. I'm looking for a supportive guild that talks to and supports each other. Most of the guilds I join hardly say a word, or claim to use their discords but really don't. I feel like if I'm going to be in a game with thousands of people I could at least know some of them good enough to call friends. Anyways, I'm mainly a solo player so I'm free for pickup, and I am friendly to anyone and anything under the sun. LGBT, Transgender, I don't judge at all, I'm just looking for that group of people to call friends/family (despite the distances) Thank you for reading this, and have a nice rest of your day.Mackgillan4 11h
11h Bear Tank LF guild for BFA Hello there! Looking for a new home for upcoming BFA xpac. LGBTQ+ friendly Hopefully looking to do some mythic content. Been playing on and off since BC, but recently got into WoW for raiding during Legion. Links – https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Rågepaw https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27476712 BattleTag – greywclf#1972Rågepaw1 11h
12h [A] <Behemoth> LF BFA Progression Raiders Behemoth is a new guild created by two long term friends. We have both been involved with previous mythic raiding in past expansions and are creating our own guild. The goal is to have a solid raid team by the time the first BFA tier comes out. If there are enough members, we can start pugging in ABT. We are not only a PvE raiding guild, but have plans for PvP and community events and divisions. Recruiting: ALL POSITIONS Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PST If interested, reply here or add Kremensen#1382Feuriez4 12h
15h So what happened to this server Possible impending flame but transferred to this server about a month ago hearing about how awesome it was, it had the reputation for years of being the LGBT friendly server, etc. However, all I've seen since I got here is a mindless spam of political topics, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. I know, "get thick skin," etc but it just really took me off guard. I've had to use the report and ignore functions more than I've had to do since my days back on Horde Area 52.Clobberntime3 15h
15h <L&A> - Proudmoore-US [A] 10/11M Recruiting! <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 10/11M Recruiting! Weekday Team: Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST Progression: 10/11M ABT Current Needs: Tank, Warlock, R Druid, and other exceptional Ranged DPS Weekend Team: Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST Progression: 10/11M ABT Current Needs: Tank, Ret w/mythic ready Holy set/xp, and other exceptional Ranged DPS *Will consider any exceptional applicants* What we expect from you: We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss! -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date -Be properly gemmed and enchanted with highest available. -Have PLENTY of consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.) -Maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. -Have a positive attitude! -You must have a working mic and be able to talk on discord -You must transfer to Proudmoore to be on the team What you can expect from us: Leadership will follow above guidelines and also: -We offer you a stable active guild with players who have raided together for many years, we don’t miss raid because of attendance problems -We have many players who run M+ -We offer a positive raid environment, trolls and jerks are shut down immediately -We provide cauldrons, feasts, and repairs for raiders. -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team. More information at and apply at: la-gaming.enjin.com or Contact us: (contact both for your team your applying to) *Weekday Team* -Vizzard#11741 (@Vizzard#7004 Discord) -Khazad#6158 (@Gal#3537 Discord) *Weekend Team* -Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord) -Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)Grisanthr419 15h
16h <OptiMythic>'s MYTHIC team needs you for BFA! <Optimythic> [Alliance] is a semi-hardcore-yet-we-all-have-jobs, progression raid guild by old pros at killing digital pixels and getting those phat purple loots. We balance the fact we're all adults with jobs with the desire to progress through content at an accelerated pace... and we look damn good doing it. We are currently preparing + building back up for BFA! All classes and iLvLs accepted. We are looking for raiders but welcome social / PvP'rs. What can we offer? - Organized Raid Experience - Mythic+ Pushing Dungeon Groups - Alt Raids - Transmog Runs - Laid back, fun community What are we looking for? Be enchanted Keep up-to-date with your classes changes Bring your A+ game Have your consumables However, we add another expectation: be a decent person. We are building a community of like-minded players, not just a mass of bodies to throw at bosses. The Raid Schedule Tuesday + Thursday, 9-12PM CST (7-10ST) Questions? Reach out. Dastardly#1398 (Fiendishly) FMRadioTX#1521 (Aignavus) grand#11258 (Reygonn/Raccine) Novak#1422 (Novak) Spencer#12449 (Avoide) Creat1vArmor#1580 (Zuker) Yaminichi#8145 (Yamimonk)Zugzwangz3 16h
16h [Formality] Mythic Antorus Sales <Formality> is now selling Mythic Antorus runs: Packages (ML): -9/11 - 3M -10/11 - 4M -11/11 - 5M -Argus - 1.5M -[Fully Booked] Gul'dan + Mount - 1M Schedule (PST): Tues 6:30-10:30pmDetails: We accept Alliance gold on all servers. In-game currency only There is a 20% deposit to reserve a spot You will receive all loot for your mainspec (regardless of titanforging), and any loot we don't need for your offspecsContact: Manager#1163Manager25 16h
17h [A] WarEnsemble is recruiting for BfA We are looking to fill our ranks for various WoW content in the upcoming expansion. Originally, WarEnsemble was an Alliance guild on the Shattered Hand server that was one of the few guilds out there to fully clear Naxxramas with a Kel'Thuzad kill before the pre-launch patch of Burning Crusade. Some original members along with a few new faces have recently started the guild back up on Proudmoore and are looking for players interested in: Mythic+ Heroic raiding (Mythic progression is a possibility) PVP - casual, rated and Warmode world PVP Raid days/times: Wednesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST The atmosphere of the guild is laid-back, humorous and we are all just looking to have fun and help each other out. The guild leadership consists of experienced players that have done AOTC, some Mythic raiding and many 15-20+ Mythic+ runs. We want to round out our guild with people interested in all forms of WoW content. If interested in joining inquire here or message the following players in game, on Alliance side: Enron Taiin Xoja Ask about our Draenoozles!Xoja5 17h
18h [A]<Control Freaks> (1/11M) LFM For BFA! [A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are 11/11H 1/11M and would like to keep progressing in Antorus to hit the ground running in Battle for Azeroth! We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression!! We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Item Level isn't a requirement at this point in the expansion. Dedication and a desire to push content is though. If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! This is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up. We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!! Raid Times: Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night) Current Needs: Tank: Any (High) Healers: Holy Paldin (High) DPS: Warrior, Rogue, Monk, Boomie, Hunter, Mage, Any Other Ranged DPS Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too! Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!Astatylliis56 18h
1d <Proper Villains> Mythic Carry Services If you wish to purchase a spot in our raids for gear, achievements, or titles, this is the post for you. When we have established a set price for a particular service, we will edit this post with the new information. If you would like to schedule a run, ask a question about your run, or if you want to inquire about something else that we haven't announced a price for, please send a PM to Bnet: Pika#1919, Discord: Pika#6778. Current Sales: Mythic +15 Keystone Dungeons 100k, guaranteed on time. Will negotiate for multiple runs. The Chosen 1M (1.5M Cross Server) This is more of a "chance" than a guarantee. If you follow directions and don't run into anything that one shots you, there should be no issues. But you need to be aware, that if you fail to follow directions fully, and get yourself killed there will be no refunds. Heroic Antorus We are now offering several different Heroic ABT packages, including full 11/11 and just Argus. For more information on the different packages check out our guilds forum post located here: https://proper-villains.enjin.com/forum/m/26740897/viewthread/31244590-friday-fun-run-antorus-heroic-polices-carry-price-list-mguldaniel Mythic Antorus 6/11 500k (1m for cross realm) This includes the first 6 bosses starting at Garothi up to and including Imonar. You will receive all loot for your class/spec, including teir, trinkets, and relics. 8/11 1M (1.5M for cross realm) This includes the first 8 bosses starting at Garothi up to and including Vari. You will receive ALL loot for your class/spec, including teir, trinkets, and relics. Schedule Mythic Antorus - Tuesday's 8PM PST M+ 15's - Monday, Wed, and Saturdays starting at 8PM PST The Chosen - Sunday 8PM PST Mythic Antorus Sale Details 1. Information Required Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM or form response, and be aware our raid times are 8pm to 11pm PST, Tuesday, which is when these sales will take place. 2. Deposits We require a 30% (Non-refundable) deposit before your run, with the remaining balance due the day of your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 3. Cross-realm buyers We do accept gold cross realm as well as cross faction! The above guidelines would still need to be met, and additional charges may apply. Thank you for taking the time to check us out, again if you have any questions or would like to schedule a run you can contact me on battlenet at Pika#1919, or on Discord at Pika#6778.Bînk48 1d
1d [A] <Proper Villains> 11/11M LFM DPS Proper Villains is recruiting! We have progressed through Antorus and are 11/11M. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. Current Recruiting Needs: Please note: Even if we have "none" for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you'd fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply! DPS: We're looking for 1 rogue and 1 demon hunter! Healers: None. Tanks: None. Raid Times Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Optional Alt Raid on Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Key Guild Differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. Stability and Historical Progression Proper Villains' raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We've always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included: Tier 20 Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Tier 19 Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tier 18 Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M Tier 17 Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M Highmaul: 7/7M What We Expect From Applicants: - Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs). - Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic). - Ability to attend at least 90% of raids. - A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact power. All raiders should do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week (high enough for maximum item level loot from the weekly cache). Raiders are also expected to complete their daily quest cache for artifact power until artifact level 75 (maximum level for Netherlight Crucible). - The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game. - Friendly, humble personality (team player). - Ability to communicate on Discord. Loot Distribution: We distribute loot via Loot Council. Website and Contacts: Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers: Useum - Discord: Aaron / Useum#7428, Bnet: Useum#1158 Wherner - Discord: Wherner#6180, Bnet: Wherner#1403Reason491 1d
1d [A]<AOD> LFM for BofA, raiders and casuals! The Angels of Death clan (http://www.clanAOD.net) is a group of mature, dedicated players who value teamwork and community for both raiding (Tue & Thu from 4:30PM to 7:30PM Server Time) and casual play on Alliance on the Proudmoore server (US). AOD was formed over 16 years ago and now has over 3000 active members across 16+ various titles and are looking for people for their World of Warcraft division! We're recruiting competitive and casual gamers alike with the idea of creating a fun and engaging environment for everyone to enjoy. Whether you're an MMORPG veteran or brand new to the genre you'll find AOD is a great place to come and game with like minded people. With over 90 people signed up and playing WoW (Not including in-guild people who did not signup for AOD yet), there is always someone on to group up with! What to expect from AOD: A mature group of team players who like to have fun. Fair play; zero tolerance for cheaters. Friendly members. New to the game, need help? Just ask. A dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server. Formal and informal organized events. Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual. Requirements to join AOD: Be 16 years of age or older A working microphone Teamspeak 3 Our Code of Conduct (http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3327) and Division Rules (https://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135636) articulate the values we work hard to maintain. Find the progress of our core raiding guild on WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/AOD If you're interested and want to join then please head to www.ClanAOD.net and apply today: https://www.clanaod.net/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=42Soluce0 1d
1d [A] <VGG> Fri/Sat 10/11M LF H Pally + R DPS <VGG> Alliance on Proudmoore Raid Times: Fri-Sat 7:30-11:00 ST (Pacific) Legion Progression: 10/11M & 11/11H ABT 7/9 Mythic, Tomb of Sargeras 8/10 Mythic, Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Warlords of Draenor: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Looking for: Range: Any w/ high need for Mage Healer: Holy Paladin <VGG> We've been around since the end of Mists of Pandaria on Silver Hand and moved to Proudmoore towards the end of Warlords of Draenor. We are a two-night progression-oriented PvE guild focused on fully clearing current content given our time constraints. We aim to make our raid environment both efficient and enjoyable as we push through Mythic. Please contact us in-game: Okgj (Battle-tag: Okk#11730) Aecis (Battle-tag: Aecis#1119) Dragonman (Battle-tag: SeriousFro#1460) Insaniam (Battle-tag: Coconut#1962)Aecis18 1d
1d 972 10/11 Mythic Rogue LF Guild I am 972 and 10/11 mythic Throne looking for a mythic raiding guild for BFA and the end of Legion expansion. My guild took a break a few weeks ago and decided that they were not going to be a raiding guild anymore for BFA. With my work schedule I am looking for a Monday - Thursday night raiding guild. Preferably sometime after 6 pm to 10 pm server time or a 7 to 10 server time. I am also looking for a guild that is as progressed as the one I am leaving or at least close to it if possible. You can contact me in game or leave a post here and I'll get back to you.Sanosuke0 1d
1d 1/11M Heroic Guild Looking for a Few More! <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Heroic Progression Raid Guild( 1/11M ABT), and always get out AoTC well in Time. We are a small guild that is seeking DEDICATED, skilled/competent, social, mature raiders that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. We are recruiting patient Adult players (MUST be over 21) to fill open Core Raider spots. Come join a guild who is building a Heroic Raid team with the right people for long term success! We are adults who want to raid and progress at a respectable pace without having to deal with a lot of the issues that arise in other groups! Casual & Returning Players also welcome. Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday & Thursday Recruitment Tank- Full Healer-Pally, Priest or Shaman (1 with DPS OS) MDPS- Any RDPS- Mage or Boomy What we need from you: to raid now! 90% Minimum Attendance 925+ iLvL Minimum (TO RAID NOW) Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics Discord: With a working Microphone. So if you're looking for a stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 9 Year Old Guild (Same GM,) Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unis or Unes (Unus#1433) or Matasta (Gearkulaas#1124) and we will talk!!!Unus2 1d
2d Umbra of <Eternal Kingdom> 10/11M LFM Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 10/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11 PM PST Current High Interest in: All Dps Roles for Argus progression! Will take all apps whether tank, healing, ranged or melee dps into consideration so send us a message! :) Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com Add me Kimbo#1603 if you want to chat more :)Thors12 2d
2d Antorus Progression - Team Pantheon Pantheon Team <Eternal Kingdom - Proudmoore> is seeking skilled players to join us in Antorus. Forming late into ToS we finished 4/9 Mythic and are hungry to push further this tier. We raid T/W/Th 6:30-9:30pm PST Current Progressions 8/11M Our greatest needs: Heals - Shaman Ranged - Lock, Hunter, Mage All classes/specs are welcome to apply. Having a solid OS is a plus but not required. Contact: AlyssHart#1101 https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/Alisondra52 2d
2d [A] Onslaught <EK> 11/11M 8-11 EST LFM Onslaught Team 11/11M Ant <Eternal Kingdom> US-Proudmoore Raid Times: T/W/Th 8-11 PM EST Tank DPS (Hunter, Mage, DK, Warrior, Rogue, Monk) Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Preist **Regardless of recruitment needs we will always consider exceptional players. Onslaught is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active, diverse community. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment of the game. Eternal Kingdom Eternal Kingdom offers Mythic teams, ranging in progression, and several heroic only teams. This means that even if Onslaught is not a good fit, there is a good chance another group may be. EK is an inclusive guild that operates as a professional raiding organization. There is never a lack of activities to join, or quality players to engage with. If Interested, Please contact Nyesia Btag: JDigital#1221 Discord Nyesia#2641 https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=254&t=7102Nyesia6 2d
2d Kismet Team <Eternal Kingdom>11/11H About Kismet team: The Kismet team of the Eternal Kingdom Community, Alliance - Proudmoore (US), is the newest heroic team offering an unique raiding opportunity. K team will maintain a roster of 10-15 players that only want to raid at the heroic level. The rest of the team will be made of players wishing to move up in raiding difficulty to a mythic team within Eternal Kingdom. So instead of pugging with unknown people come join the Kismet team with the opportunity to move up in your raiding career. We raid Saturday at 6-9pm pst. About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/ If our raid time does not meet your needs, EK offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams .Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community. Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply. About you: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in normal and/or heroic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. - Fphil FarmerFphil#1395Fphil76 2d
2d [A] 9/11M Imperium-EK TWF 6:30-9:30PM Pacific Imperium of Eternal Kingdom is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal play improvement and contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment for Cutting Edge and pushing for top 100 Alliance in BFA. We are a group of players under new leadership and purpose committed to challenging ourselves and supporting each other in the interest of the team’s long-term performance. As a member of the team you can expect a positive, resilient atmosphere, accountability, and a massive community to enjoy the game with. All team members are expected to hold the guild pillars of Professionalism, Progression, and Collaboration in high regard and to exemplify them in the community at large. We expect each member to contribute to the welfare of the team in ways that extend beyond simply showing up and performing adequately. The responsibility of team growth is necessarily shared and our raiders will strive to accomplish excellence themselves while empowering it within others. Neither hateful nor aggressive behavior towards others will be tolerated, and maturity, consideration, and support is expected. Our goal in BFA is to steadily improve our team rankings until we are top 100. We're looking for all players committed to and capable of that goal. We are currently recruiting the following: Windwalker Monk Enhancement Shaman DPS Warrior Warlock Mage All other exceptional applicants please apply Apply at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com or contact any of the team officers listed below: Team Lead: Virtuositas - Galbattorix#1553 Last edited: 05/15/2018Virtuositas16 2d
2d [A] Eternity Team 5/11M -Eternal Kingdom Eternity Team of the Eternal Kingdom Community on Proudmoore, Alliance side, is seeking recruits to join our community of raiders reaching for our destiny of Mythic CE Progression within Antorus. To accomplish this destiny, our team raids Fri/Sat 1000PM - 0100AM. Our team is currently in need of: Tanks: 0 None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players Healers: 1 Currently looking for highly skilled healers with a focus on the following classes, if you still perform exceptionally still apply and we will find you a spot! .Holy Paladin .Disc Priest Melee Dps: 2 Currently seeking exceptional melee DPS with a focus on the below classes .Fury War .Enhance Shammy Ranged Dps: 5 Currently looking for exceptional ranged DPS with a focus on the below classes, still feel free to reach out and apply we will find a spot for you! .Mage .Boomkin .BM Hunter About Eternity: Eternity is the late night weekend raiding team for EK that brings a professional environment to a time that EK has previously not supported. To ensure you have a complete understanding of the team and our goals it is our mission to carve our name into the heavens with our actions in order to do so we place a heavy importance on proper performance ranging from mechanical awareness to personal parses. Most importantly you must be willing and able to take feedback and implement it properly to help the team achieve our goals. I personally hold everyone to the same standards and failure in any capacity will be treated the same, including myself. By joining Eternity you understand that while during the raid and progression we will be have a professional and friendly environment that is focused on progressing on the highest level of difficulty allowed. I expect everyone within Eternity to be a role model for all others especially when faced with the trials and struggles that come with progression of this nature. If I haven’t scared you off yet I absolutely want to have you apply and make your best effort during the trial period to display the above and I have no doubt that you will flourish within the team. About you: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and/or mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. CJM BNET: [Exx#1741]Cjm41 2d
2d [A]Dreadnought <EK> Weekend team 8/11M LFM Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6pm to 10pm PST, with an optional farm night on Sunday from 6pm to 8pm PST and we’re currently 8/11M ABT. About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players. Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve. Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following (no alts please): DPS: Open to any exceptional player About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members. Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message me on btag or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you.Rivena29 2d
2d [A]Centurion - <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore Legion/BfA Goals: Cutting Edge, Mythic clearing team. Presently 10/11M in our first 10 raid nights. About Centurion: - We are a new team under the <Eternal Kingdom> umbrella formed out of members from multiple guilds with 9/11M to 11/11M Antorus experience and extensive raid experience in prior tiers, often at the Cutting Edge level. We bring a roster of people with considerable experience focused on building a meritocracy where everyone helps others to improve and play their best. Constructive, calm criticism is the modus operandi to help everyone to be their best. We will focus on having a team that kills bosses alongside healthy dose of fun and comedy while also realizing that real life happens and we will never ask you to sacrifice real life priorities for the team. Centurion has now stepped into Mythic and has cleared 10/11M as a new team in our first 10 days of raiding and is now pushing for a Mythic Argus kill. Please see below for information on applying! NEEDS: DPS: 1-2 •Looking for strong ranged with preference to strong Affliction, Mage, Hunter, and Shadow Priest players, however we will consider any ranged with good parses and mechanics. Times: SCHEDULE: - Monday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic) - Wednesday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic) - Friday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic) Loot: Loot council. Apply: Fill out an application for Centurion at: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=394 Copy the BBcode from the template into a new post in the [C] Open Applications forum. Contact: - Flaric#1979 (Discord Flaric#3140) - Team Lead - leela#1946 (Discord Aquanthe#9838) - Recruitment About Eternal Kingdom: - Active social guild with tons of guild events such as Mythic TOV, Nighthold and Tomb along with casual, alt-friendly fun runs such as Heroic Antorus planned every week, in addition to other fun yearly events such as a charity streaming event for Toys for Tots. We currently host 12 Mythic teams and 4 Heroic teams ranging from hardcore to casual. A large, multi-team community based on the Proudmoore server on Alliance, formed in 2013 with hundreds of friendly and helpful people. We always are looking to grow and attract those of a similar mindset. To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/Treejuvenate27 2d
2d [A] Ascension <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925 Team Ascension (6/11M) is a two day a week Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus. Class Needs: Shadow Priest Resto Shaman with strong DPS OS DPS Warrior Raid Schedule: Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM About our Team Most of us are 40 hour per week working adults or full time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments. About our Community Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.Khaeli41 2d
2d [A] Eternal Kingdom is looking for players! Raid teams/times: 12 Mythic teams, 4 Heroic teams *See <http://bit.ly/EKTeams> Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 11/11M* (*furthest progressed team - 3 teams have CE) Contact: Kyliy - Recruitment Coordinator (btag: Kyliy#1583, Discord: Ky#1916) *I will direct you to the appropriate recruiter for each team you may be interested in. Website: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/> Wowprogress: <https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom> Needs: *Please see website sidebar widgets for each team’s need as well as days and times. Merging: If your guild is too small to do anything anymore and would like to be considered for a guild merger with Eternal Kingdom, please contact Snowmantle (Discord: Snowmantle#3316). About Us: Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE! Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on, we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience. See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>Kyliy4 2d
2d [Offensive Late Night 5/11M Guild] LFM About Us We are <MINE COMMFORT ZONE>, one of the latest raiding guilds on Proudmoore. Reliable and active players and players with a good and dark sense of humor are what we are looking for. That matters over gear or even skill to us because both can be acquired over time We have a really dark sense of humor and spend most of our raids mocking, insulting, attempting to kill each other, and berating one another in a jovial manner. A lot of really pugnant and vile humor along with racist jokes and racial slurs thrown quite often. Here is a video I highly suggest you watch to get a very strong grasp on what to expect if you raid with us. (5 minutes long.) Links: Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMZPAFgdLg Video 2: https://youtu.be/bPe_1Dxekcg There are two other videos on our YouTube channel if you need to see more. Our group is a bunch of 2nd shift and late night workers who don't get off till very late in the US timezones. We are very close as a group and we are looking for people similar to ourselves who value the social and comical aspects of raiding and hanging out equally as much as they value the progression aspect of raiding Raid Progesss Antorus: 11/11H & 5/11M TOS: 9/9H Raiding Schedule Monday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Wednesday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time Thursday: 11:30pm- 2:30am PST time. We are currently trying to get a mythic roster together so we can wipe on mythics while I mock the last guy who was passive aggressive the previous attempt but got curb stomped on the current attempt. If this is something you'd enjoy being apart of or are looking for, please add my real ID and speak with me in personally to answer any of your questions. Allahu Akbar. Islam is peace. My real ID is Apollexis#1142Trotzkyy164 2d
2d [A] <Uncommon Sense>(11/11 M Antorus) LFM [A] <Uncommon Sense> has earned Cutting Edge in EN, ToV, and NH. We are currently 11/11 M in Antorus. Raiding Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5-8 pm PST (8-11 pm EST) with an optional heroic raid on Sunday Recruitment Needs: only actively recruiting DPS (viable OS a plus) HIGH Death Knight Feral Druid Hunter Monk Warlock LOW Demon Hunter Balance Druid Enhancement Shaman **Any strong applicants are encouraged to apply even if your class/spec isn’t listed above. We are always in need of competitive players, especially DPS with a viable OS. <Uncommon Sense> offers repairs based on rank and consumables for each raid night, in addition to Mythic+ groups, monthly contests, and guild events. For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p or contact one of the officers: Justify (Raid Leader): Justify#11282 (BattleTag) or Justify#3562 (Discord) Kyle (Recruiter): kstafford55#1875 (BattleTag) Sagrada (Raid Leader): AROSE#1208 (BattleTag) or Sagrada#4734 (Discord) Sam (Raid Leader): RickDeckard#1515 (BattleTag) or GoogleIsSkynet#6782 (Discord)Sammæll34 2d
2d Multiclass Player Looking for Guild Hello potential guild recruiters! I am currently looking to join a raiding guild for BfA, preferably one that is focused on having heroic difficulty done in a reasonable time as well as a few mythic bosses before the end of each tier. I've recently started a new job that somewhat restricts my raid times. I'm looking for a guild that raids between 7 and 11pm server if during the week, or any time on Sunday and Monday. As far as what I bring, I currently have all 12 classes to 110, each at a minimum of 930 ilvl and topping out at 954. I have not raided Antorus at all as I decided to take a break from raiding during the back half of ToS and kept away from it for this tier as well. However, I do have mythic raiding experience from Nighthold where I went 7/10M (I will link the character I completed this on below). I have been doing mythic plus dungeons also to try and keep my skills sharp for when I wanted to enter back in to raiding. Aside from this expansion, I have been raiding since Wrath Naxx and raided as nearly every class and spec during that time. This includes a few stints raid leading that taught me how to come better prepared to a raid, such as having class specific knowledge to deal with important mechanics. Below is a list of all my geared characters on Proudmoore. I am mostly looking to play my paladin, protection preferably, though I enjoy playing all of my characters. I have added specs for each class, but most of them would be no problem to switch to a different spec. Paladin, Protection/Retribution: Anrisacia Druid, Restoration/Balance: Tyriline Death Knight, Unholy/Blood: Anrisacìa Mage, Fire: Cathelmie Rogue, Subtlety: Aqusina Shaman, Restoration: Tridatra Monk, Brewmaster: Ardriselia Priest, Discipline: Naryxinia Demon Hunter, Vengeance: Elysada Hunter, Survival: Kynraylen* Warlock, Affliction: Anribera Warrior, Fury: Arladrina *If you are looking for a hunter, I would more likely transfer my horde hunter as she is much better geared and set up for MM and BM as well as being the character I raided NH on: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/tyriline If you made it this far, congrats! I probably made this way too long and meandering, but I'm guessing you're interested anyways. If you want to get in contact with me about possibly joining your guild, leave your spam in the thread or add me on bnet at Anri#11200. Thanks for taking a look at me and hope to hear from you soon.Tyriline6 2d
2d Simplicite Sales Simplicite (A) Korgath 9/9M 10/10M 118 US, 388 World! 11/11M 104 US, 322 World! Mythic ABT kills now available! This will be a price per boss payment or in sets (1-5, 1-7,etc.). We are able to sell every boss at this time, Argus is currently without mount but eventually mount will be available. Please contact me for dates/times! Btag can he found down below! We are also able to sell Mythic KJ kills (can do all of ToS) if there is any interest! We are also able to sell The Chosen runs for ToV as well. Heroic Sells would occur every Thursday evening, 6:30 central (server) time. Guarantee you will be the only person for your tier piece that we are selling to that run. The Argus kill will allow for quest completion for the new leggo ring, as well as a chance for Aman'Thul (arcano 2.0) or your specs pantheon trinket. This is ran on personal loot by 965+ilvl 11/11M raiders. Potential to be traded a lot of gear! The Gul’dan Mount sale is also on Thursday evenings (we can do it other days as well just need notice!) right before the heroic run. The mount has a 100% drop rate on Mythic! This will end come BFA! For prices along with other conditions, please add me! Fizzyelf#11113 Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping gear you!Taehee27 2d
2d Guardian Druid LF guild Hello there! Looking for a new home for upcoming BFA xpac. LGBTQ+ friendly Hopefully looking to do some mythic content. Been playing on and off since BC, but recently got into WoW for raiding during Legion. Links – https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Rågepaw https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27476712 BattleTag – greywclf#1972Rågepaw0 2d
3d ICC Blood Infusion Looking for a few people to help with the Blood Infusion quest in ICC. I have alts I can use to help with in return or pay. Up to you. McCoy007#1633Cptcadavar0 3d
3d [A] <Guild Name Loading> LFM for BFA! < Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild looking for more to fill our raid team! Our current raid progression is 11/11H 1/11M. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome! We are in major need of ranged dps and dps with tank os. Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST Raiding Needs: Tanks: Closed Heals: Paladin Melee Dps: Monk, Druid, Paladin, Death knight, Rogue, Warrior Ranged Dps: Balance Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest Please Contact with any questions: Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187) Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140) Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303) Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)Sophiana27 3d
3d [A] <Hooked on Phoenix> LFM for BfA & Antorus <Hooked on Phoenix> is a new to Proudmoore mythic raiding guild looking to recruit core raiders for Mythic progression in BfA as well as heroic/mythic Antorus. We are a tight knit core of ~10 returning mythic raiders who recently transferred from Thrall Horde to Proudmoore Alliance. We maintain both a fun but focused raid environment and have many active members running Mythic+ and other content when not raiding. We are currently considering all classes for DPS & a few heal spots (full on Druid) as we figure out our core roster for BfA. "Backup Mythic/heroic only" slots are also available. Raid Times: Monday - 6:15pm - 8:45pm Server Tuesday - 6:15pm - 8:45pm Server Wednesday - 6:15pm - 8:45pm Server (Note: Until BfA, Antorus Heroic/Mythic will only be on Tuesday/Wednesday) If you would like an invite or more info please leave your battle tag and/or Discord here and add me: BattleNet - ProfPicklez#1403 Discord - ProfessorPicklez#5875 Thanks for considering Hooked on Phoenix!Finick2 3d
3d HEROIC RAID TEAM- [A]PARAGONS 11/11H Who we are: Highly motivated group seeking dependable players of equal caliber, looking to improve their performance each and every week. We are looking to form a group that can comfortably clear heroic, and possibly get a couple of mythic Antorus kills before BFA releases. We want dependable raiders ready to hit Uldir running. Raid Times: Saturdays and Sundays 8-11PM Pacific Expectations: Majority 930+ gear (~1-3 pieces below is OK), 75+ artifact level, 2-4 tier set preferred, neck/cloak/ring enchants, food buffs, flask. Decent warcraft logs (mostly green or blue performances) Needs:Paladin (Holy, Prot, Ret) Warrior (Prot, Fury, Arms) Hunter (Beast Master) Priest (Shadow) Death Knight (Blood, Frost, Unholy) Shaman (Resto) Mage (Fire, Frost, Arcane) Warlock (Destruction, Demonology) Monk (Brewmaster, Mistweaver) Druid (Balance) Contact:Dawntaye#1662 for more information Go to paragons.wowlaunch.com to applyDawntaye2 3d
3d 975 10/11M RSham LF New Home I am looking for a new guild to raid with and call home for BfA and beyond. Seeking a core healing position raiding 2+ days a week. I am available after 6PM PST weekdays and any time on weekends. BTAG: karmajenn#1675 Thank you for your interest.Liilii4 3d
3d 960 Guardian LF guild Hello there! Looking for a new home for upcoming BFA xpac. LGBTQ+ friendly Hopefully looking to do some mythic content. Links – https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Rågepaw https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27476712 BattleTag – greywclf#1972Rågepaw0 3d
3d Army of the Light recruiting for BFA <Army of the Light> is a Casual Heroic raiding guild. We are recruiting experienced Heroic raiders for BFA! Every AoTC obtained in Legion. Casuals and non raiders welcome! Raid days and times are Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm server. Message or send mail to Luminarîa (alt code 140) in game for more info or an invite!Luminarîa1 3d
3d <Eggroll Holders> Recruiting for Bfa Guild: Eggroll Holders Raids are: Laid back, friendly progression. Non toxic environment. Aka the feeling of friends raiding with friends. Although we do joke around a bit, especially on farm content, we do take raiding seriously, and shenanigans are kept at a minimum while pushing actual progression. Yes we do post logs. Yes we do use the analyzer to improve ourselves. Yes we do sit ppl for under performing if we are stuck on a boss just to help push it. Raid Times: Thurs & Fri 5-8 Server Time (8-11 EST) core run days Core spots open for: Any Dps and Healers Our Progression: Currently 11/11H ABT *We do offer trial runs with our group if you prefer it, to see if we are a fit for you before you commit to our guild. Required Add ons: We require our raiders to have either DBM (dead boss mobs) or some add on similar to it. Other add on's strongly recommended are: Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras. Officer Btag: if you have any questions, want to chat, or want to join, feel free to add the btag or message here. Fleb#11792 (Raid officer) Figgims#1231 (GM) About us: We are what I call, "soft core." We go in, we flask, we eat, we ready check and pull. We expect you to know your class, and we expect you to have an understanding of the fights. However, we're not going to bite your head off if you mess something up. After all, we all mess up and no one is perfect. Some of us also have families to tend to, so we understand the quick "brb kid aggro" line, however if you are taking to long before a pull, we will kick you to keep going forward. You can rejoin the raid after you get back. We strive to get faster in closing the gap between each pull, however we understand the rare hiccup that can happen sometimes with people and we aren't that hardcore raid group that will give you attitude for it. The guild was founded by individuals who split from a casual guild in search of something a bit more progressive and competitive. There were to many of us to all join a guild and be able to raid on their team, so we decided to make our own. We run keys all the time. So we have no set date for them, its sorta, first come first serve. We are however a very strong m+ key pushing guild, so its almost basically guaranteed you will get a weekly cap chest in your class hall come reset. The name "Eggroll Holders" is a play on words meaning "Aggro Holders." Our main guild founder has a strong accent and has mostly food named toons. When he says aggro holder, it sounds like eggroll. Hence he could not think of any other name to call the guild. We use discord. And lastly, we are mature, friendly, and respectful. Sorta people who can dish it out but take it at the same time. We expect people to have fun. After all, it is a game.Manlyfleb2 3d
3d Casual, safe, nontoxic, friendly guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> is a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We shoot for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We have a friendly and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness (and pet pics in discord) encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild - the culture is - but we do enjoy raiding together. We're looking forward to Antorus on Sunday evenings (and maybe one other day TBD). And our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild, and we're not concerned with being on the bleeding edge. Guildies are welcome on the raids but they're not required of course. We have members that like to level, run mythics, rack up achievements, and whatnot too, or we can just be a place to lurk and play without worrying about the next random toxic outburst. If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add one of our btags. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800 Etiira, btag: Etiira#1125 Varahna, btag: Pogue#1509Mixolydia21 3d
4d (A) Veteran player looking for casual guild I started playing at launch and was a co-leader of a successful raiding guild from BC through Cataclysm. I stepped out of the game at the beginning of Mist and just rejoined a few months back. Since rejoining the game, what once felt like a very social MMO has felt more like a single player quest crawl. I've been looking for a guild for a while now, and just can't seem to find the right fit. All the guilds I've looked into are either too large (and yet somehow have little activity in chat), have strict requirements, or are new and don't last very long. I just want to be part of a group of players who enjoy playing the game and chatting together, and would love to find a stable guild built around some core players who keep the group together. For BFA, I am mostly excited about rolling some new classes that I have never played, perhaps a warrior or hunter, and experiencing the game from a new perspective. The expansion seems to lend itself to PvP, as well, which is something I dabbled with but never really focused on. I do enjoy raids, but I am not looking to be part of a strict raid schedule. My schedule usually puts me online between 8-10 CST during the week, and 7-12 CST on weekends, with some daytime play sprinkled in during the weekends depending on what's going on. If you think your guild would be a good fit for me, please shoot me a message. BattleTag: jonthecpa#1933Aesirian1 4d
4d [A]<AOD> LFM (11/11HANT) and casual! The Angels of Death clan (http://www.clanAOD.net) is a group of mature, dedicated players who value teamwork and community for both raiding (Tue & Thu from 4:30PM to 7:30PM Server Time) and casual play on Alliance on the Proudmoore server (US). AOD was formed over 16 years ago and now has over 3000 active members across 16+ various titles and are looking for people for their World of Warcraft division! We're recruiting competitive and casual gamers alike with the idea of creating a fun and engaging environment for everyone to enjoy. Whether you're an MMORPG veteran or brand new to the genre you'll find AOD is a great place to come and game with like minded people. With over 90 people signed up and playing WoW (Not including in-guild people who did not signup for AOD yet), there is always someone on to group up with! What to expect from AOD: A mature group of team players who like to have fun. Fair play; zero tolerance for cheaters. Friendly members. New to the game, need help? Just ask. A dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server. Formal and informal organized events. Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual. Requirements to join AOD: Be 16 years of age or older A working microphone Teamspeak 3 Our Code of Conduct (http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3327) and Division Rules (https://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135636) articulate the values we work hard to maintain. Find the progress of our core raiding guild on WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/AOD If you're interested and want to join then please head to www.ClanAOD.net and apply today: https://www.clanaod.net/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=42Soluce1 4d
4d Karma Gaming(PST) LFM, 3 Late Teams, BFA prep <Karma Gaming>(2008)[A] is recruiting for progression w/o raiding overkill for BFA. Mythic minded? So are we. We have expectations and we know you do too. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives. Mature and rock stability. Looking for a new home that won't die any time soon? Inquire! High-end mythic+ junkie? We do those too! Easy to find a willing +15 or higher group in this guild as we're hungry for challenges. Come join us for real progression without feeling like it's a job. Focused, cohesive, consistent with veteran player leadership. Teams -- Team 1: 9pm-12am PST Wed/Fri/Mon Team 2: 7:30p-10:30p PST Tue/Thurs Team 3: 6pm-9pm PST Sat/Sun **Newest team, times can be adjusted to 5pm-8pm based on team build, needs. Please inquire Communication ingame-- Realm--Proudmoore [A] GM: Heavensënt (alt+137) BT: honeybee#1337Heavensënt2 4d