Proudmoore

Jul 7, 2016 Area52 - Day/Morning Raid - Horde <Misfit Toyz> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde 13/13H Semi-Hardcore Wednesday and Friday - Raiding 10:00AM - 01:00PM EST Current progression: 13/13 Heroic ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== We are a group built on respect, camaraderie and performance. A core of raiders coming together for the success of a solid group. Integrity and communication is a must, real life comes first, then we kill stuff and get cool loots. ====Loot Rules==== We pass loots based on Ranks. ... ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Mumble/have a working mic - 80%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== We require minimum of ilvl 715+ with ring. ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at myself: Vortmos#11577 Co-GM/raid leader: Terp#1225 GM : April#1146 Good luck.Vortmos0 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 Rogue lf guild for Legion Good afternoon, I am a rogue looking for a home in the next expansion. I recently came back from taking a much needed break and I am ready to dive into the next expansion, hopefully with a great group of people. You can look into my recent history and see that i did complete heroic 14/14 citadel. DPS wise I was always high ranked and was also was trying to learn new things. You can find me on warcraft logs as Toya, and Hailee, my name previously when I raided for Bonus Stage on Stormrage. If there is any interest feel free to reach out to me. You can catch me on Toya, or my recently leveled shaman Waddlewaddle. Look forward to hearing from you all! Thank you.Toya5 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 Returning DK DPS/Tank LF Raiding in Legion Real Life forced me to miss WoD, however my means have left me able to return for legion. I'm a veteran raider since wayback when, completing a mish-mash of normals and heroics while they were current content going all the way back to Wrath. I'm pretty dedicated to the Death Knight class, so you won't see a Demon Hunter reroll here, I've always made sure to keep my DPS competitive and I'm no slouch as a tank either. I'm willing to switch between all three specs as gear and raid comp requires, and I'd prefer to enlist in a smaller group, Heroic-oriented, though I may be convinced to try out a Mythic dedicated group. My only issue is I want to be PART of a guild, not a warm body to fill a roster, I've stayed very dedicated to this character in all expansions I've managed to participate in, and I'd like to see that level of dedication returned. If you're interested and open, contact me at Tchernobog#1652, I look forward to raiding with you!Murdos2 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 WTB H HFC run w/ loot Add #Sevlen2173 to discuss pricing and timing. Can only provide gold on Proudmoore. Look forward to hearing from you.Krayah0 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 WTB Alani Kill Will pay :) Message or Mail me in game if you're available to helpPêrsephonê4 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 WTB CM Gold 8/8 Paying in gold only. Btag Sataric#1737 for detailsSataric0 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 .. ......Balthazaran0 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 <Hots Dots n Body Shots> Looking for raiders! <Hots Dots n Body Shots> is looking for more people to finish it's core roster! We are a newly formed guild composed of close friends looking for more players to form our core raid team. Style: We are a semi-casual guild. We are casual in the sense that we have been playing WoW for a long time, and understand that real life comes first. Most of us have raided hardcore in the past, but now, we are looking to settle down and have fun. With that being said, when we raid we expect the best out of every player in order to make the most out of our raid time. Our Goal: Our current, most realistic goal, is to finish a core roster of about 10-12 skilled players to clear Heroic Quickly. Once we have our core roster, we will recruit more. Mythic raiding is a possibility for this expansion, but it is not a main priority as recruiting is not a short process. We plan to be prepared for Mythic raiding in the next expansion. Raid Times: Thursday 8pm CST (Attendance is a must) Saturday 8pm CST (Attendance is a must) Sun: Optional progression/clean up night. Performance: We allocate loot to players who we feel will best utilize the item. For example, if an item drops that is an upgrade for two players, but it is the Best in Slot item for one class over the other, we will give it to that player that it is a BiS item for. Recruitment Needs: Our current roster consist of 2 Tanks, 2 Healers, and 5 DPS. Therefore, we are looking for: 1 Healer. Druid/Shaman/H-pally RDPS - None needed ( Won't diqualify you if you're Ranged) MDPS - Any (We currently do not need a DK) If you are interested, please contact Austin#14699, Trevorwyatt#1646Wyått2 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 Looking for a week end raid guild Long time player( was ally then went horde for lk-wod) coming back to ally side. Looking do to work issues i'm looking for a week end raid guild(saterday/sunday) still debating what i want to play in legion. ( leaning druid( tank or heals) or mage) add me endoftime#1338 thanksJanex0 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 Healer looking for two days (ideally Sunday) Hi. I'm a returning player, was a pretty hardcore top-50 type, looking to get back into a "hardcore casual" guild, max two days, with one of those preferably being Sunday (Hey, it is a convenient day for raiding for me). I cannot raid Friday or Saturday reliably. I'm also open to a solid weekly alt run or one day run. Tired of the pug life. I have no legendary ring, not much in the way of current logs(working on that: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13400110/latest#metric=hps&bracket=-1 ), but I'm skilled and ready to jump in and push where I can. I'd prefer to be running with you before Legion so I can get used to the team. All my HFC experience is from pugging, straight up, so I'm familiar with the fights and do not care about being behind on gear. I'll roll any healing class. Historically I mained my holy paladin, but kind of want to shift to the priest for Legion. Mistweaver is kind of intriguing and digging it on PTR, but you know, game to fill whatever roll the guild needs. Verbosity#1435 or email verbosity@zombiehor.deOpensans0 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 WTB 3 CM GOLD DUNGEONS want to buy 3 cm gold dungeons for my hunter i have done other 5 with a random group now im left with 3 more to do if you interested my battletag is silentstorm#135148Jordren0 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 WTB 13/13 Heroic Clear With Loot Hello, I want to buy a 13/13 Heroic HFC Clear with Loot. Master loot preferred on a fresh run. Hit me!Bugattibiebs1 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 [A]<Heroes and Villains> LFM DeleteNightwinds1 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 WTB CM Gold Carry add me on btag Dhezi#1820Ðhezi0 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 Healing Priest LF raid team I'm looking for a raid team that raids around 8CST/9EST. I have played both disc and holy in WoD, currently more versed as holy. I took a break soon after HFC came out so my current achievements aren't that great. But I got AotC on 7/27/15 and 1/13M (my furthest progression) on 7/27 as wellAudrinna2 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 WTB (M)Blackhand Mount+Silver CM Mount Hey there, looking to see if any guilds or teams offer this. Looking to buy it for a friend. :) I've personally gotten Gold CM myself so I can help heal if I can get 3 others to help me carry him. Willing to pay gold just let me know what your offers are. Also looking to get him the Mythic Blackhand Mount if at all possible. Thanks!Worldofpunks1 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 [A] <Good Vibes> Recruiting for Mythic Legion [A] <Good Vibes> Recruiting for Mythic Legion Welcome to the Recruitment post for our guild <Good Vibes>. We are a new guild to the Proudmoore server and are looking forward to becoming a well known guild in this great community. Mission Statement Our goal as a guild is to provide a healthy raid environment that pushes Mythic content in Legion. When we consider a raider for our guild we look at skill, as well as attitude and mindset. WoD content is over for us. Competition for raid spots will occur when Legion drops and we make our move to clear the first raid content. Until then we are searching for players with the mindset required to fit in a progression oriented guild. We do not tolerate any sort of toxicity in our guild. We promote a mythic raid environment with healthy competition and camaraderie among our raiders. Here you will find our current recruitment needs. Recruiting Melee DPS -Classes we are recruiting Rogue Warrior/Tank OS Death Knight WW Monk Feral Ranged DPS -Classes we are recruiting Hunter Ele Shaman Mage Boomkin Warlock Healers -Classes we are recruiting Resto Druid Resto Shaman Raid Times Tue/Wed/Thur 9pm-12pm Est Contact Us If you are interested in joining our guild, and fit within our current raid requirements please feel free to contact us through the Real ID’s below; or leave your b-tag in a comment below and we will contact you. Psychaotic#1869Lokïe0 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 [A]Great Men in History 13/13H LF Heals/tank! <Great Men in History> is looking for players who want to raid in Legion! Who we are: Reformed on Proudmoore in September 2015, many of us have been playing together since the original formation of the guild on Destromath in January 2008. While we raid one night a week, we still remain dedicated to an efficient and quality raid environment. We’re a mature group of players looking for like-minded individuals to join our team for the upcoming expansion. Current Needs: Healers of any variety Tank Current progression: 13/13H HFC Raid Times (PST): Friday: 6:00pm-9:00pm Other Guild Events: Tuesday: 5:45pm-7:00pm (optional alt/farm raid) Saturday: randomly scheduled (mythic dungeons, achievement runs, etc) Expectations: Attendance – Show up on time. Life happens and we understand. We just ask that you let us know. Preparation – Read up on strategies before the raid starts. HFC isn’t exactly fresh content, but this will be expected in Legion. Install and use Ventrilo. Addons Required – DBM, RCLootCouncil, and other encounter specific add-ons (e.g. Iskar Assist) RSVP to calendar invites for raids. Other outstanding applicants are encouraged to apply. For any questions, feel free to contact us: Interficiens#1735 (Interficiens) Rissy#1444 (Rissie) Or check out our website and apply using the “Apply Now” button! http://gmihguild.comInterficiens13 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 13/13M Raiders WTS HEROIC ARCHIMONDE *NO LONGER SELLING ARCHIMONDE*Nayaqt0 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 Demon Hunter LF Morning/Daytime raid guild I'm looking to join a raiding guild that raids during the morning/ daytime. I work graveyard. I have Mythic BRF experience. Took a break the week HFC released. I'm currently just farming gold and getting back into the swing of things. I've been playing since vanilla and have been raiding as a healer since TBC. I have decided to switch to a dps class and demon hunter seems to fit my playstyle the most. The plan is to find a guild and roll a toon on the server and level it to at least 70 before Legion hits that way I can roll a DH and go from there. Faction and server doesn't really matter. I've already been burned a couple times transferring to play with a couple day time guilds and then I find out that they are "rebuilding" or "the morning team is taking a break". If you would like to talk more reply here. Thanks and have a good one!Yôda1 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 Selling AOTC and Moose Mount Team Onslaught of <Eternal Kingdom> is selling the AOTC achievement and Moose mount (Grovewarden) on Monday starting at 5pm server. We do multiple runs. The loot is set to personal. Please add my btag for questions and price. Shayyana#1399 Currently taking bookings for July 11thMajestas0 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 <Legion of Heroes> <Legion of Heroes> 2120 Achievement as of this post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/proudmoore/Legion%20of%20Heroes/ Is always seeking new members of all levels & classes. We're a LGBT Friendly Family Friendly Social Leveling Guild with a few casual Raiders/PvPers mixed in . We offer regular Giveaways and Raffles, Gold farming discussions on TeamSpeak Once we get a raid team we will be live-streaming Raids/PvPs on Twitch TV So join the community & feel free to PST any member in game for more info/invite.Darkravenx0 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 &lt;Eternal Kingdom&gt; Weekend Team - Justicar Interested in taking a step up or return to Mythic raiding in Legion? Got a crazy workweek schedule? Well look no further than EK’s weekend warriors, Justicar Team is recruiting! The deets: Website: www.ek-gaming.net Accomplishments:12/13M pre 7.0, 13/13M immediately after prepatch. When we raid: Saturday/Sunday 7:00PM – 11:00 PM Server Time (PST) What our goals are: Mythic progression and full mythic clears by 2nd tier into this expansion. What we’re looking for: Quickly move into mythic. We’re aiming to increase our roster for Normal/Heroic, so we can try new people out, and set a stable mythic team. We’d like to have a full team of 30 to quickly start clearing so we can move to mythic ASAP. We currently have openings for: 1-2 Melee DPS (Full on Paladin, Druid, Shaman) 3-4 Ranged DPS (Preferred are Mage, Warlock, Moonkin, Spriest) 2 Healers (No Spec preferences, viable OS encouraged) We are not looking for tanks at this time. It will be a plus however if you have a viable tank offspec. All quality applications will be considered regardless of class. The Big Bio Justicar team is a group designed for those who enjoy the challenge of raiding, but also have a limited schedule and a life outside of gaming. We are looking for raiders that share this mindset; who are skilled at the game and want to accomplish as much as we can with the time we have. Our goals are to be able to clear all current content by the middle of Legion. Our raid spots are competitive and you must maintain your performance at a high level to keep your raid spot. With that said, loyalty is tremendously important and we will look to work with you to get your performance up. We will never recruit to replace you without talking to you about your performance first. Raid synergy is very important and we will strive to maintain a strong and consistent core. Due to the volatile nature of many of our team members’ lives and schedules, we are not as strict about attendance as other teams, however we still expect you to communicate clearly with the team leadership about any scheduling issues. We also expect a high degree of personal responsibility. We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared both in-game and with the proper strategic knowledge, so that we can make the most of the time that we have. Team leadership will always be honest with you and we expect the same from you. If you ever encounter a case where you think this is not happening then you need to inform us personally ASAP. We will not tolerate dishonesty or drama. Also please reach out to team leadership and me personally about your performance, the team or anything you have to offer. Community is important and the guild and team need to come before personal ambition. We love this game because of the interaction with others and the drive to achieve shared goals. If that is what you are looking for, then Justicar will be a perfect fit. FAQ What if I want to roll a Demon Hunter? We will accept Demon Hunter apps, but you’ll have to show more than just a simple interest in rerolling. Ideally we’d like someone who’s either played DH on the beta and likes it already, or has been heavily following DH as it’s been developed. What does JC plan on doing before raids open? After giving some time to level up, we will be using our raid times to run 5-man dungeons for gear, and also farm Artifact Power. We will have at least one group aiming for the Glory of the Legion Hero meta achievement during this time. Where should I go to apply? Head over to http://www.ek-gaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=243 and fill out an app from our template. Post it as a separate thread in the JC application forum and we’ll take it from there. Please contact us directly through our guild site or battle.net. We do not have time to check this thread daily. Feel free to contact our team leadership on battle.net: Dawgsix#1268 Peregrines#1210 (Recruitment Officer) Amberhawk#1846Peregrines22 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 Archimonde sales Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a few more mythic geared players to join our heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We’d like to see people who are 735+ item level (MUST do 110k dps, or 80k+ or 100k+ hps healing depending if we are three healing or two healing) and are interested in making some gold or are just bored to help us sell heroic Archimonde kills to those who wish to buy them. As a carrier in our group you are, of course, welcome to bring one carry along for yourself after you trial one run for us to see if you get a core spot. When you bring a carry along to the group, please be aware that they must be moved to group 5 or 6 and you must always check with Sunstep or Kels after inviting the carry to the group, just so we can keep track of which carry belongs to you. Please note that we usually do these runs every day in the afternoon (2pm or 8pm+ PST), concluding in the late evening (depending on how many carriers we have online.) -Updated 7/3/2016 We are currently looking for the following classes / specializations: • Tank: Off tank, all classes (However, Death Knights/Monks are preferred.) • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Warlocks, and Boomkins.) (Be able to consistently do 110k+ DPS.) Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Sunstep#1113 and I’d be more than happy to have a chat to you. ThanksWater0 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 WTB challenge gold 8/8 Willing to pay 300k at the highest contact me via battletag grevan#1322Unspoiled0 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 new scam to get your gold via weakauras If anyone in your guild or anyone in the world messages you asking to run a " /run RemoveExtraSpaces=RunScript" don't do it. it's a scam that takes your gold via weakauras. don't do it. it's a scam. check out https://m.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4mgauc/wow_scam/ pass along the info before someone loses gold.Itskevinlol1 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 3, 2016 LF Classy Achievements Help Hello, I'm looking for help with the classy achievements for my personal guild bank. I'm paying 1,500g per character class that i'm missing Requirements Lv.85+ character or willing to level to at least 85. Must be willing to quest for guild rep to honoured. If revered or better with your current guild it's pretty much instant all you'll need to do is relog once and turn in a level appropriate quest (non holiday/event) Contact Me Tomli#1511 Gnomes Monk Rogue Dwarves Death Knight Hunter Mage Monk Paladin Priest Rogue Warrior Warlock Draenei Mage Monk Priest Shaman Worgen Death Knight Priest Warlock Warrior also i'm buying a heroic blackhand kill for the black hand 2h mace so if you're willing to help with that please let me know how much gold you want.Zouis0 Jul 3, 2016
Jul 3, 2016 [A]<Havoc> 3/13M, LFM Heal/DPS for W/Th/Sat Mission Statement It’s not the destination/achievement (have you cleared it?) that defines who we are and what we can do. But it’s the journey to get there would define us. Vision Build a large stress-free community that is focused on clearing the hardest content but at the same time have fun while doing so. About Us Havoc is a relatively new guild formed on Proudmoore Realm Alliance by a bunch of veteran players who share the same passion and value about gaming. We are mainly a PVE guild. Many of us have known each other over the years and became friends. We have both semi-hardcore raiders and casual players. Core Values We are strong believers of guild members functioning as single unit and progressing together through new content. Gaming is gaming. We are here to enjoy ourselves after long hours of work, school, etc. We are not here to show off who is better than whom and such. Real life comes first. It’s great that we can progress and get a new set of gear. However, we won’t chase after any kind of ranking, server first, world second or anything in that matter. Open and honest communication. No drama and backstabbing. We want our members to be helpful and humble. We will not tolerate any bad mouthing or trash talk between members. We do however encourage our members to be able to handle and give constructive criticism. Guild rankings are not to designate any sort hierarchy or superiority among other members; no one is special, everyone is part of the guild. Some ranks might distinguish guild role or the player’s play-style, but it does not reflect how anyone should be treated. If you commit to be part of raid team, then you are expected to show up during the team’s raid times (communicate within team if cannot). Respect for each other is expected, regardless of what a player play-style is, we are all part of team to play together and have fun.Progression Team Goal Currently, we have 17 solid raiders. We want to build a 25man Roster including the following 3 Main Tanks (at least 2 tanks with DPS Offspec equally good) 5 Healers (at least 2 healers with DSP Offspec equally good) 17 DPSs (at least 2 DPSs with Tank Offspec and 2 DPS with Healing Offspec)Schedule Thursday @ 6pm Pacific Server Time & Saturday @ 7pm Pacific Server Time - Progression Raiding Wednesday @ 6pm Pacific Server Time - Gear Run / Alt Run Mythic Dungeons Everyday Core raiders are asked to commit 2 nights a week. Other nights are optional for those who want to do more things or to help newer members.Voice Chat: Mumble Contact: Battle.net ID: Goose#11190Mongoosee2 Jul 3, 2016
Jul 3, 2016 LF casual & achievement guild I have seven 100s and have been in a dead guild for months. I am looking for a casual guild that does non-raid things together, especially those tasks that grant achievements! :)Paleäle0 Jul 3, 2016
Jul 3, 2016 [H] WTB a HArchi KIll, Moose Run...Hit me up Horde side on Proudmoore - paying in Gold Let me know how i can get in contact with you or contact me. my tag is: Crioulo09#2467 toon name is DamaDama0 Jul 3, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 CM's Are there any groups taking gold from other realms? if so than how much and which realm? I have a ton of gold on Eitrigg that I have nothing to do with it since the realm is deadKennedia0 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 new transfer and guild I'm transfering soon and forming a Portland, OR area guild under Alliance on here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745625203 Also, I haven't experienced any of WoD and will be curious about Timewalking, but before I took a break, I was all about having alts for each expansion, especially lvl 60 and lvl 70 to collect thunderfury, sulfaras and warglaives, it's fun and helpful when people start toons to have something to do dungeons with them (especially new DKs) Anyhew keep an eye out for us, and if you're from the Portland area (even as far north as Seattle, really) then give me a holler!Ryanthelion5 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 Poking around for a guild for Leeeeeeeejun Hi Proudmoore, I went away for a while. It wasn't you, it was pandas. But I'm back now. Not 100% back, since I don't wanna raid in this xpac. Pay no attention to the poor state of my toons right now. But I do wanna find a group of peeps to run with when Legion comes out. Hoping to find a guild that's coalescing for a similar purpose. Looking for a bunch that's gonna be raiding 7 server time or later, a couple of days a week. Still torn between Sub Rogue, Frost DK, WW/MW Monk, or maaaaaaaybe BM hunter for my Legion main. A lot of guilds already have a lot of melee already on their rosters, so I figure my best chance is a new guild that's coming together. Also, would really like to find a guild that uses a modern form of chat/voice. Vent is srsly a dinosaur. Maybe Discord? Is there some limitation there I'm unaware of? Thanks friends!Loriley0 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 WTB Challenge Mode 8/8 Willing to pay 300k. Btag:FizzyElf#1104250 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 [A] Looking for a community-oriented guild :) I main a Boomkin and I'd like to join a fun guild and get ready for Legion! I'm definitely looking for a guild made up of friends, not just strangers who happen to be in a guild together together. One thing I hate, and the reason I left my last guild, is because nobody ever talked. I'm looking for a guild where people actually know, like, and talk to each other. One that uses some sort of voice chat would be absolutely ideal. I'm definitely looking to make friends! About me: I'm a 24yo guy living in Canada. I've been playing since the release of MoP, and I've mained a Hunter until now (I had heard they were good for soloing, and I didn't have any friends on WoW). Now, I've switched over to a boomkin for Legion because I want to switch things up and I also love the druid aesthetic and lore. I'm an all-around laid back guy, and my absolute favourite thing to do in WoW is to help other people in any way I can. I'm especially looking forwards to all the new players coming to WoW for Legion and from watching the movie, I love being able to help new players! If you've got a guild that fits my needs, I'd love to hear from you! Shoot me a message on WoW! My btag is TheGoryElk#1685 :)Brauwn2 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 Possible xfer looking for guild for Legion. Hi all. Just got back into the game to get a head start for Legion. I played WoD for a bit a while back on a different toon but didn't much care for it so I haven't played since. Decided to bring my paladin out of retirement for Legion and dinged 100 a few days ago. Unfortunately my server is a bit barren nowadays. I'm looking for a raiding guild for Legion. I know I'm not geared or anything but that might not matter right now with a new expansion around the corner. I'm a veteran player. Been playing since vanilla. I've done progression raiding in every expansion and have officer/raid leading experience as well. Main thing is I usually work evenings and my schedule tends to change week to week so being able to raid during prime time can be an issue, but if you think I may be a good fit let me know! Oh, and I haven't really chosen a main spec yet so whatever role you're looking to fill I may be interested. Like I said haven't done much raiding on this toon since WotLK really, but I am experienced. Just seeing what's out there before I commit to a transfer. Thanks and have a great day! :)Azzahn1 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 731 boomie 8/13m Just came back from a break recently. Alot to list, but im keeping it short. Currently 8/13m. Vanilla player. Multiple top 50-100 US history. Looking for a long term guild for current content and legion. Add me on tag Gavno#1379 if you want to chat or ask any questions! Thanks!Votka1 Jul 1, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 Looking for carriers for Heroic ARCH *Posting in other realms!* Starting off first on who we are! We are very skilled players selling the moose to those who still haven't obtained it and before it is removed from the game. Right now we want to add more carriers to the group so firstly here is what we are looking for! :) We are looking for 13/13M players above the item level 740+ with really good parses! We are a chillax group making sales like others through out realms! Mainly looking for Hunters/Mages/Rogues/Locks but all else can be considered! All are looking for buyers for these current runs which includes! -Moose -Personal Loot Gear -Monument -Achievement [Ahead of the Curb] Players in group Sunstep - sargeras China - Stormrage Kazela - Whisperwind Water - Dalaran Isamidor - Durotan Moonpickles - Darkspear Digerati - Sargeras Cindaph - Proudmoore Clubin - Nathrezim Fearlessbear - Whisperwind Circè - Malfurion Sharpiee - Sargeras Dylank - Mannoroth Discover - Icecrown Xeroaze - Terrokar Pawn - Stormrage Also many others! All are which extremely skilled players! Looking to add more to the sales group! If you think you can commit to a few hours a day then you might be at the right group! Here is where you can apply! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/165JB2H7qfZFrub-lPWSevuuco2bVRKuPicaSI6XTWSI/viewform?c=0&w=1 Contacts! Sharpiiee#1853 (Recruitment member) China#12487 (Group/raid lead)Sharpiee0 Jul 1, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 13/13M XP RDruid LF Raid Guild / Legion Home I currently don't have a raid team, and I'm looking to finish out the tier with a good push for Mythic Archi. Currently have 11/13M XP as resto druid (9/13M killed + Xhul/Tyrant progression), and 13/13M XP as an HPal. Available Sunday - Thur any time. Dizi#11972Dizii2 Jul 1, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 Any Late Night Guilds Still around? Hey Proudmoore, i'm posting here to see if any Late Night Raiding guilds are still around and active! I'm coming back a bit before Legion Pre-Patch, and want to finish out this tier of Mythic content before Legion drops. im 6/13 M currently on my Frost DK, but I really want to raid on my new Fury Warrior. Are there any guilds out there looking for a solid melee DPS? Add my b-tag and we can chat more. #Clutch1585Ciegee3 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 Blackrock College Recruiting all skill levels <Blackrock College> is recruiting new and returning players to join us for raiding, mythic+ dungeons, and all the great new content coming in Legion. /w me or any member for an invite. Casual and social members -welcome. We Raid Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm ST (currently building a roster for Legion, so this schedule is pretty relaxed right now, if people want to log in during these times for Normal or whatever, Awesome!) Website : http://blackrockcollege.enjin.com/ Thank you for your time.Kartanis2 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 WTB Moose Run I would like to purchase a Moose Run with gold. Message me if you can help.Cinderclaw3 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 WTB Moose Run Gotta get that moose before it's gone.Furryarms1 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 WTB Moose Run I would like to buy a Moose run with gold. Message me if your willing to help.Mckayla3 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 (A) Warforged Socketed 13/13H <Warforged Socketed> Is looking for a few raiders going into Legion to complete our 20 man roster for when we head into Mythic Content. Leadership is 11/13 Mythic and as a guild we are 13/13 Heroic. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6PM Server time - 9PM server time. We have a few people in Beta learning the ropes and bringing back plenty of info for people who are curious. We are a friendly guild focused on clearing content, whatever challenges us, and are interested in trying our hands at more difficult encounters. But to do that, we need you! We have Tanks! No problem there. We have a number of healers as well, though we could use a Disc and DPS off spec healer. Also, we could use a couple great ranged DPS, particularly warlocks! If you are interested in joining us, message Hellrender, Howlianna, Abharmin, Garrfrost, or Owlbeorn.Hellrender12 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Just boosted a toon now need to gear it WTB heroic hfc full carry for my fury warrior pst price my battle tag is Silentstorm#135148Jordren0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 12/13 Mythic LFM Legion Old Post - no longer recruitingAmeliea9 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Heavy Junkbox I recently finished all the other requirements besides DMF rep and collecting junkboxes. I need approximately 1405 heavy junkboxes, if anyone has any that is willing to trade me. please contact me. Notkevin#1582 is my btag thank you.Itskevinlol0 Jun 29, 2016