Proudmoore

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
24m 915 Havoc DH LF experienced raiding guild 915 Havoc DH newly transferred. LF an experienced raid team that's looking to progress into Heroic ToS. Weekends or 8PM PST would be ideal.Feleredan0 24m
55m <Does Thou Flex> New Progression Raid Guild <Does Thou Flex> is newly-founded, progression raid guild by old pros at killing digital pixels and getting those phat purple loots. We balance the fact we're all adults with jobs with the desire to progress through content at an accelerated pace... and we look damn good doing it. Apply @ dtf.ninja (Copy + Paste URL) We are looking for raiders but welcome social / PvP'rs. What can offer? - Organized Raid Experience - Mythic+ Dungeon Groups - Laid back, fun community What are we looking for? - Be enchanted - Keep up-to-date with your classes changes - Bring your A+ game - Have your consumables However, we add another expectation... Be a decent person. We are building a community of like-minded players, not just a mass of bodies to throw at bosses. The Raid Schedule Tuesday + Thursday, 7-10PM CST Questions? Reach out. Dastardly#1398 FMRadioTX#1521Fiendishly6 55m
1h Sacred Fire: Looking for Melee & Ranged Hello Proudmoore, Sacred Fire is a Heroic Progression raid team. For our first week of TOS we went 8/9 normal. We are searching for reliable and dedicated talent to fill niche roles and be a part of our team. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday | 5:30pm-8:30pm| Monday raids are as scheduled in game, with Black Temple being on the list once it's available. We are looking for the following classes: MDPS Priority: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Feral RDPS Priority: Warlock, SPriest, Shaman, Druid, Mage, MM Hunter Healer Priority: Monk, Shaman, Pally (With the ability to offspec dps) We need you to have 52 points in your weapon and be at least 895 item level. The item level requirement is flexible but the 52 points are not. We ask that you be committed to the game at least in the sense that you plan to raid a full tier, as well as give us notice of any plans to stop playing. Any player of these classes or criteria are welcome. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great! If you are interested, please join our discord for more information: https://discord.gg/9gga4TJ *Note the link is good until you disconnect ,unless you are set to a role other than guest. Who to contact: GM: Commander#1222 Raid Lead: Wreckflair#1369 Officers: Donin#1307 | Meatshyld#1199 | Relfie#1853 Continue reading for more information on our guild! ----- Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such. Sacred Fire is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website and Discord for rules and information or if you have questions please add our battletags mentioned above. We do accept mergers and groups of people that are looking for a new home. As always it would be a trial type of experience as our main concern is the gelling of all parties involved. We play to have fun at the end of the day and drama is not accepted. Our Discord atmosphere is normally pretty focused most nights with only helpful chatter during bosses. Thank you for reading have a good day. TNOThenightowl2 1h
1h [A] The Anti Drama Society - Hardcore Casual The Anti Drama Society is recruiting!! MISS HAVING A WOW FAMILY? Do you miss the social aspect of WoW? Greetings! <The Anti Drama Society> is an 18+ LGBTQ Hardcore Social Focused Alliance Guild on Proudmoore (US.) We are a group of friends seeking NEW friends to join our family! What can we offer? We're your new BFFS! Leveling is tedious and quests can get mind numbingly boring. There's usually guild members online, but typically it varies, we are on weird times of the day AND night! Weekends are when most players start to login.. (However, I'm usually on ALL the time!) If you're a social butterfly and need to unwind after a looong day and just want to have people around to crack jokes with, we can be your peoples! What do we do for fun? Mount/Transmog Runs, Guild Lottery, Sunday Night Trade Chat Trivia and LOTS of others! Enjoy PvPing? Great! A lot of our members enjoy Battlegrounds! Do we raid? Yes, Progressing through Nighthold, (Normal first then heroic) and farming Heroic Emerald Nightmare for AP. If you have any questions about anything Raid-Related.. Please send an In-Game Mail to: Hinnamer **UPDATE ON RAIDING** We cleared N Nighthold the weekend before ToS came out!! :D We are so pumped! Now gearing up for Tomb! We are currently Raiding at 7:30pm server; Friday's and Saturday's. ------ What are we looking for? FRIENDS! No Cliques here. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and a part of our crazy family. Players of all levels are welcome, but know that we're a DRAMA free guild. We have: 1) Discord Channel free to use for those members in the guild; 2) Guild Website free for members to use: https://nomoredrama.enjin.com/ 3) As well as a Guild Twitter Page: @JoinTADS If you're interested in joining us or have questions, please contact me for an invite.. boxcarbinny#11219 .. or message me in game; Minglai <3 **Can't wait to hear from you! :DMinglai16 1h
2h <Depth> 8/10 Mythic NH +8/9 Heroic TOS LFM! ---------------------------8/10M NH guild looking for kick !@# raiders!--------------------------- <Depth> on Proudmoore Alliance, U.S. is a tight-knit 3 day a week raiding guild looking for more kick $%^ raiders to join our ranks. We are a small, but active guild that does weekly alt-runs and lots of mythic+ in addition to our main raid. While we promote a more relaxed environment we require all raiders to have a developed mechanical awareness, as well as personal responsibility and focus while we pull bosses. Ultimately, we are looking for those who can perform and still enjoy the people they raid with. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us! Raid days: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Raid times: 9-12 Eastern (8-11 Central, 7-10 Mountain, & 6-9 Pacific) Our current needs: Damage: Mage - Hunter - Spriest - Demon Hunter- Warrior Exceptional players are always welcome to apply regardless of spec or role. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare6 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 8/9 Heroic TOS What you can expect from Depth: 1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can. 2. A friendly environment. 3. A strong core raid group 4. Guild repairs What we expect from you: 1. Competence and knowledge of your class. 2. Coming prepared for raid. 3. Consistent performance and attendance. 4. A positive and focused attitude. Please apply @ www.depth-proudmoore.enjin.com -or- Add me to real id @ shawn#1812Latro60 2h
2h Shadow Priest LF raiding guild (Alliance) Hello, I'm a former mythic raider. Due to work commitments I haven't raided this tier at all. I'm looking for an Alliance guild that offers casual normal NH raids so I can get in there and learn the boss's with a group that provides explanations and patience. Once learned I can trial for your progression team if a spot is available. I feel really behind this tier so I just want to find a casual normal group at this time to learn the fights. My ilevel is 887. I'm raid aware, getting caught up on the latest Shadow Priest theorycrafting data, and know my class well. I have some mythic friends who are former guildies that ran me on a few heroic boss's so I have a couple of heroic pieces. If anyone has an opening please let me know. Thanks, Skittzo (Proudmoore)Uubergoober8 2h
2h Recent Transfer Looking for new home I recently transferred over from a lower pop server and am looking for a new guild to call home. Preferably one that raids after 8 ish pm and understands that a working adult has to umm work. I have to travel for work at times so I can be gone for a week here and there so need understanding there as well (which i know of ahead of time). I have Heroic and Mythic raiding experience, research fights, bring consumables and a great attitude. I have two main toons: 899 Sin/893 Sub Rogue (main) and 870 Holy/Ret Pally Please leave comment or add my battle tag asesino#1948Trustrike3 2h
2h <A> 905 Disc priest LF Raiding Guild Hello everyone! Recently my guild has decided that it is no longer raiding. With ToS having been released on 6/20 I am currently Looking for a night time raiding guild. I am looking for a guild that has aspirations for at least Heroic content. I am flexible with schedule except for Mondays. Discord: melamue#2190 (best way to contact) btag: drkill#1138Melamue3 2h
2h (A) <Midknights> Weekend Heroic Raiding <Midknights> is a reformed raiding guild that was active during BC through Cata. We are reforming as a few of us that played then have come back to the game after a long break. We are experienced and formally hardcore players that are wanting a more casual laid back atmosphere to have fun in. Our Goals: -Recruit in preparation for ToS -Heroic Only Guild -Achieving AoTC in reasonable time for current tiers -Relaxed, efficient atmosphere -Community within guild -Mythic+ progression What we will offer (once available): -Gbank Repairs on raid nights -Flasks, Pots, Food for raids -Real Life Understanding -RL/GL with US 15 experience -Aussie friendly raid times What we expect of you: -75% raid attendance minimum -Prepared with provided, or preferred consumables -Punctual -Knowledge of class/spec and current progression raid Raid Times: AEST (NSW, Aus): Saturday: 9pm-12am Sunday: 9pm-12am Central Timezone US: Saturday: 6am-9am Sunday: 6am-9am We are currently in need of: -1-2 healers (shaman, priest, or pally preffered) -Ranged DPS (will take any, but a warlock and/or shadow priest would be awesome) -Melee is in low demand (will take more, but understand we are melee heavy and there is possibility of having someone sit out if it seems boss requires it. will try to avoid this at all costs) A bit about the guild: -Been around since the release of Black Temple in BC -Cleared Kara/ZA/Gruul/Mag/SSC/TK all pre 3.0(i think) nerf in Burning Crusade -Cleared Naxx, Sarth 3D, Malygos, Ulduar, TotC, and Icecrown on normal with a few heroics/hardmodes during Wrath of the Lich King -Didn't finish first tier of Cata due to recruitment and core raiders going on extended, years, break -Guild also has a Legacy raid team as well that will raid 1 night a week when available. -Raid Leader(myself*) and Eley shaman raided with Midwinter during WotLK -Will be a relaxed casual atmostphere with the drive to clear Heroic Raids ahead of the curve. *A little about myself (if interested): -Main is Resto Druid -Been raiding/guild leading/raid leading since Burning Crusade. -Starting playing WoW before the release of Black Temple. -Cleared Kara/ZA/Gruul/Mag/SSC/TK all pre 3.0(i think) nerf. -Raided with Midwinter for a couple tiers in WotLK completing US 13 Yogg+0, US 22 Algalon 25, US 16 Heroic Twin Valks, clearing all hardmodes in Ulduar with them. -Took a 4.5 year break after first tier of Cataclysm. -Currently AotC 10/10H NH You can join the group on discord (https://discord.gg/PEzXPGs). You can also add me directly on discord (Reech#2249) or Bnet (Reech#1423). Can also contact (Snaplock#1811) on bnet if I am not available. If you don't wish to do any of those, you can simply just leave a response below.Reeche28 2h
2h [A] <Proper Villains> 7/9H ToS 10/10M NH LFM Proper Villains is recruiting! We're currently 7/9H ToS and were previously 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, and 7/7M EN. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. Current Recruiting Needs: We always welcome exceptional players, even if they are not from a class where we currently have a recruiting need. So if you are looking for a guild, and you think you are a good fit for us, please apply even if you aren't on the below list! Ranged DPS: - 3 Any Class Melee DPS: - None Healers: - None Tanks: - None Raid Times Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Optional Alt Raid on Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Key Guild Differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. Stability and Historical Progression Proper Villains raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We've always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included: Tier 19 (US 464) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M (World 11th Mythic Gul'Dan Execution Ranking) Tier 18 (US 144) Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M Tier 17 (US 159) Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M Highmaul: 7/7M What We Expect From Applicants: - Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs). - Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic). - Ability to attend at least 90% of raids. - A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact power. All raiders should do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week (high enough for maximum item level loot from the weekly cache). Raiders are also expected to complete their daily quest cache for artifact power unless their primary spec weapon is maxed out (has concordance of the legionfall). - The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game. - Friendly, humble personality (team player). - Ability to communicate on Discord. Loot Distribution: We distribute loot via Loot Council. Website and Contacts: Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment If you have questions, please contact our recruitment officer via discord (Davryn#6479) or btag (Bizambo#1417). Alternatively, contact me (Reason) via Discord (Reason#2637) or btag (Beyond#1193).Reason88 2h
2h [A] Heroic Raiding Guild LFM Hello, everyone! Das Rheinguild of Proudmoore is looking for more raiders to line the ranks of our Normal/Heroic raiding guild. If you are looking for a group of working, adult players who play the game for fun but are willing to become serious to progress two nights a week, inquire below. We started as a cross-realm raiding team in Blackrock Foundry, although as of Nighthold we are all finally on the same realm and looking to add to our ranks to push through Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We all share an active Discord with current and former raiders, and you can usually find someone hanging around in the afternoons and evenings. While you can expect adult language and a lot of sarcasm, we do not tolerate any form of hate speech and acknowledge when someone has crossed a line. We raid two nights a week, Thursday and Sunday from 7:00 to 9:00 PM server (10:00-12:00 PM EST). We rarely continue later than the listed times, although we’ve stretched the time by a few minutes for a promising pull. We are currently recruiting all classes. We primarily need DPS, but are willing to consider other roles. We want people to be on time to raid and ready to go, unless prior notice is received. While we don’t expect top parses or perfection from our raiders, we do expect you to pull your own weight -- we are not here to carry people. You don't need to have any prior experience with the current raid, just a willingness to listen and learn. Our current progression for Legion is: 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 2/3 H Trial of Valor 10/10 H Nighthold 3/9 N Tomb of Sargeras If this sounds appealing to you, you can look forward to joining a “fun, yet serious” raiding environment; we may joke around between pulls, but when the DBM timer hits zero, we put our game faces on and focus on the boss at hand. We do our best to welcome players who strive to raid in a safe environment for everyone. If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, you can message Nollandy in-game, or add my battletag Betherix#1150. Thank you all for your time!Nollandy1 2h
2h 4/9H 9/9N (A) Recruiting for M ToS <Darkness Falls (A) Proudmoore> Is currently recruiting the following classes/specs to round out our roster as we progress through Mythic Nighthold into Tombs of Sargeras. CLASSES THAT ARE EXCEPTIONS TO BELOW THAT WILL HAVE AN IMMEDIATE SPOT WILL BE MARKED WITH BY A * We are currently looking to expand our roster to 30 in anticipation of Tombs of Sargares, all classes below will be considered and rotated in for both progression and farm content to ensure we have multiple 905+ Players to prepare for the upcoming raid. Progression: 7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10H 5/10M Nighthold 9/9N 4/9H Tombs of Sargares Raid Times: (8-11:00P.M. EST) Tuesday 5:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. PST. Wednesday 5:00 P.M - 8:00 P.M. PST (Only on first two weeks of raid tier and as needed) Thursday 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. PST Recruitment: We have 1-2 spots available TANK N/A MELEE Closed HEALER *Holy Paladin HIGH RANGED *Frost/Arcane Mage HIGH *Elemental Shaman HIGH *Balance Druid MED Destruction Warlock HIGH What we're looking for: Darkness Falls is seeking players who are interested in seeing end game content at it's highest difficulty well progressing at a decent pace despite our lighter raid schedule. We expect players to have a progression minded attitude, actively review their own logs and improve on a week to week basis. Look for constructive criticism, and are willing to take on alternative roles to help the guild progress if need be. Message here for more information or to set up a trial contact the following; In-game Contacts; Christopher - Guild Master/Raid Lead - Chris#111980 Skadoosh - Recruiter - Helios#1580Christinâ23 2h
3h Group looking for new raid home We are a group of heroic (formerly mythic) raiders looking for a new home in a two night per week raiding guild. We've been raiding 6:30 - 9:30 Pacific on Tuesday and Thursday, but there's some flexibility. We're all low drama and like to see bosses tip over. Specific class and player availability may vary with raid times and days, but we currently have: Mage Warlock Hunter Holy/Shadow Priest Feral/Guardian Druid Contact Nastrand#1789 or Kalthan#1352 if you think you might have the right fit.Kalthan2 3h
3h 897 Demolock for Raiding Greetings. I am a 897 Demolock looking for a social/raiding guild that raids 2-3 times a week as well as doing non-raiding stuff off nights. I am EST so I could raid until 9pm-10pm Server time (12am-1am EST). I am active during the week, but my weekends I am busier with work, but I still do have some play time. I am new to the game and having a blast and I want to continue having fun and working on to be as good as I can be at Demolock. I have normal and heroic NH experience currently. Let me know if you are interested. btag puppydog#21453Deathjam1 3h
6h [A]<Alone>Sargeras-4/9H-2Night-LateNight-LFM <Alone> Sargeras 6/10M 4/9H Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Progression Guild Looking for Mythic players to bolster our Mythic roster - 905+ General needs are: ** Holy Paladin Any solid DPS and Heals with Mythic NH exp Raid times: Tues/Thurs 1:30am-4:30am EST 12:30am-3:30am CST (Server) 11:30pm-2:30am MST 10:30pm-1:30am PST 8:30pm-11:30pm Alaska 7:30pm-10:30pm Hawaii *Casual players that play during off raid hours for M+ As we are gearing up for Tomb of Sargeras, we are looking to add more to our core and casual team. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. We also have a very large group of our members that enjoy pushing M+ keys high. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Feel free to add and/or contact: Octowhisp#1951 Matty#1515Octokahu9 6h
9h (A)*Dont Release*Proudmoore PVE 3/9H Tomb ***Dont Release***Proudmoore PVE 10/10H 2/10M NH 9/9N 3/9H Tomb LF exceptional DPS for Core Raid Positions. Raid times are 9pm-12am Wed/Thurs. 890iL minimum required. Casual friendly guild, lots of mythic+ activity. Contact us in game: Amaranthene Totalwar#1770Amaranthene38 9h
11h █★█ [A] Hells Heroes - Mythic Progress! █★█ Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm *Note for Fridays/Saturdays: Commonly a raid going these days. Current Raid Progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Hells+Heroes Current Recruitment Needs: CLASS | SPEC | PRIORITY Warlock | ANY | High Mage | ANY | High Druid | ANY DPS | High Shaman | Ele | Medium Priest | ANY | High Paladin | Holy | High Shaman | Resto | High Druid | Resto | High Monk | Mistweaver | High (If your class or spec is NOT listed and you are an excellent player we are still very interested in you! Please still apply or contact us in game for more details. *Note: We will help you gear and provide experience when necessary if you are an exceptional player. If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position. If you are interested and would like to apply, visit http://hellsheroes.wowlaunch.com Or, add: Blood#1681 (Bloodtriton), astrida#1387 (Arien) or joeyjudgment#1733 (Mitler) for more info! A Bit About Hells Heroes: Hells Heroes was founded in 2009 and is "semi-hardcore" raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Hells Heroes has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months. We recently transferred from Blackhand where many of us have been since beta. The server was dead and dying more an more each month. We are excited to make Proudmoore our permanent new home! We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Hells Heroes has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you're a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Hells Heroes!Bloodtriton7 11h
11h [A]<Resilience> 10/10H LF DPS! Resilience (Proudmoore-Alliance) is looking for raiders for immediate core spots to begin a mythic progression push, and to continue into Tomb of Sargeras, and beyond! All open raid slots are for CORE positions, and you should expect significant raid time, with little to no bench time. Our ultimate goal is to build a core team that is proficient and professional, while maintaining a casual raiding atmosphere. About Us Resilience was formed by former members of bleeding edge guilds (some of our raiders having experience on the World First/US top ranking progression scene.) As real life commitments expanded, our ability to raid on the intense schedule that came with the territory diminished. Our goal was to form a guild where progression was a key goal, while maintaining a schedule that was manageable with our real life commitments. After a number of roster issues, our recruitment has opened for many DPS positions to make the push into Mythic and to get a running start when Tomb finally opens. Our ultimate goal is to push progression as far as possible, while maintaining a casual schedule. Raid Schedule/Loot distribution Our current raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM EST (7PM Server) to 1230PM EST (1030PM Server). Loot is distributed via loot council. What We Offer Leadership Resilience offers a knowledgeable officer core; as most of our officers have not only played at the top of the game, but also played several classes and roles at the highest levels of competition. Stability As Resilience was formed by mostly RL friends, and long time raid group members; we arent going anywhere anytime soon. The guild will be around going forward as long as the game breathes life. We pride ourselves on being a community of players that cultivate a long term commitment to the guild as well as its members. Flexibility Resilience is welcoming to the seasoned, experienced player as well as the player just breaking into the game. Many of our players are avid theorycrafters, and always welcome to giving tips and advice to all levels of play and playstyles. What We're Looking For Resilience is seeking dedicated and motivated raiders of all backgrounds, with the ultimate goal of pushing mythic content. We want raiders who plan on being around for the long term, who have as much dedication to the guild as we have for its members. While we are open to raiders of all experience levels, we're looking for the raider that is knowledgeable, yet open to suggestion and adaptable. Recruitment Needs Ranged Mage - Arcane / Frost High Hunter - Beast Mastery / Marksmanship High Shaman - Elemental Med Priest - Shadow Med Druid - Balance Low Warlock - Affliction / Destruction Low Melee Paladin - Retribution Med Shaman - Enhancement Med Contact Us Feel free to contact me in game for any further questions or to express interest, as immediate trials are ongoing. Battle.net- Fleas (Officer)- Nevermore#1211Spookyfleas24 11h
12h (A) <Hallow> T/TH/Sun 7-10p Greetings! <Hallow> is a newly transferred guild of experienced raiders looking to fill out our raid team! We are looking for mainly healers and dps but could always use a backup tank or two! We are currently progressing through normal as we fill our team to begin heroic progression and onward! If you are looking for a laid back raid environment with a focus on progression we might be a good fit for you! If raiding isn't your thing we also do a lot of Mythic+ and a bit of PvP. Social players are always welcome as well! :) Add Thessarion#1872 with any questions or if you would like to join!Thessarion0 12h
14h 894 Destro and 895 Feral LFG Hello! My friend and I are currently attempting to find a new group to raid with, to finally have a chance to participate in actual guild raiding. I play an 894 Destro Lock, she plays a 895 Feral Druid. We've experience in only normal and heroic raiding, and are primarily looking for more laid-back sorts. Guilds with a normal and heroic focus, for the moment. We're interested in eventually moving up to mythic, but that's still on the horizon for us as players. Raids starting at or around 10PM EST (7PM PST) are ideal.Calcydo1 14h
15h Risen Raiding Fri/Sat 7:00-11PM LFM ToS Risen is recuriting for Legion Heroic / Mythic Friday and Saturday Night raiding. This week begins the start of Tomb of Sargeras and we look for more! We are looking for dedicated and talented players to join our weekend roster and help us achieve our goals of clearing through the new content in Heroic then moving to Mythic. If you are the type of player that reads forums, watches videos to ensure you play your class to the best of your ability. We want you! Raid times: Friday & Saturday 7:00 – 11PM PST w/ 15 min break in the middle. We try to keep our roster small so minimal swapping is required. We ask that raiders maintain a high attendance rate so progression is not adversely affected. Recruiting needs: Below are some of the gaps in our current raid. If your class is not listed but feel that you are a top tier raider, then please apply. -------------------------------------------------------- All DPS Types! -------------------------------------------------------- Who is Risen? Started by a group of friends who began playing early in the Closed Beta, Risen was established on the live servers on December of 2004. We are an end-game raiding guild with a small roster of highly skilled, high attendance members. Risen strives to defeat every encounter thrown at us in an organized, fully focused and efficient manner. We are dedicated to seeing and defeating the end game content with our tight knit group, working together towards a common goal. You can contact any officer for more information: Vivie (Kitosh#1141)Vivie14 15h
15h <No Offense> Recruiting for Tomb No Offense is a laid back, no rage raiding guild. We pride ourselves on progressing into mythic and only spending 2 nights a week doing it. We don't tolerate drama in the raid group or guild and like to keep both a fun friendly atmosphere. We do have two raid groups, our Tues/Thurs group and our Wed alt/others group. We expect recruits for our main raid group (Tues/Thurs) to have similar progression and gear level as our group. Our Wed group is more relaxed and set for learning and letting people raid who's times don't work for our main group or they are gearing up. Raid Times (PST): Main group: Tues/Thurs: 8:30pm-11:30pm Alt/others group: Wed: 8:30pm-11:30pm Current needs for our main group: * We are accepting all dps positions for our main group right now! We expect recruits to be at least 895+ ilvl 52+ traits and have Heroic/Mythic XP. Current needs for our Wednesday group: *We are accepting all positions for our alt/others group! We expect anyone interested in our Wed group to be at least 880+ XP isn't really a factor but the ability to learn and maximize your class/spec is. Current Progression for our main group: 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold Current Progression for our Wednesday group: 10/10N 10/10H Feel free to contact us if you’re interested or have any questions: Cali#1551 – GM Phat#1659 - Co-GM Kn1ghtbird#1144 - Raid LeaderCalifornìa17 15h
15h GUILD MERGE Any low pop guilds looking to merge. Would like to do Mythic at some point in this expansion and tired of settling for Heroic.Slimeball0 15h
20h [A] <Cupcake Squad> 10/10 H NH LF DPS <Cupcake Squad> was founded with the idea that you can raid progressively while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Most of our raiders are retired hardcore raiders,who now have careers, families, and other real life obligations. We're a heroic oriented guild, with aspirations to push into mythic in the near future. To meet our goals we're seeking a few exceptional DPS to round out our roster. While we're recruiting any exceptional players, we're especially interested in the following: -Warlock -Any Ranged DPS class Because we're recruiting for the main core team, we ask that you be at least 890 ilvl. However, we encourage all to apply, as we also have the optional Sunday raid, to help gear lower ilvl characters some, with the opportunity to eventually join the ranks of the main team. Upon joining, new recruits will need to endure a short trial period, to ensure we're a fit for one another. Upon completion, you'll recieve full membership and all the benefits that come with it. Raiding Schedule: Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Tues/Thurs 5:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. PST (8:00 P.M.- 11:00 P.M. EST) Normal Tomb of Sargeras (Optional alt/catch up raid) Sunday 5:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. PST (8:00 P.M.- 11:00 P.M. EST) What we expect from our raiders: Because we raid a light schedule of 2 days a week, totaling 6 hours for progression, we ask that our raiders come to raid fully prepared, and on time. This means being ready for invites 15 minutes prior to the raid, and coming with food, flasks, pots, etc. Also, basic knowledge of the content, via guides/videos, is appreciated. This little bit helps us jump into content that much quicker, to take full advantage of our time. We have a no drama policy, but a sense of humor is a must. If you like Memes, you're a shoe in! What you can expect from us: We regularly provide flasks, and guild repairs when working on progression encounters. Here, everyone has a voice. Our officers have an open door policy. If you have an idea, present it! Respect. As a mature group, we understand that to have respect, we must first give it. We don't look at our guild as simply a guild. This is a family, where we not only raid together, but farm xmogs, run mythic +, Heroic Dungeons, Time Walking, and more together. Everyone here is extremely helpful with most of the endeavors you find in game. If this sounds like the guild for you, we encourage you to contact us, either here, or in game! You may also reach the following people via my Real ID: Edainne (our Guild Leader): Trini#1551 Drinkmore/ Mafusuno: ilyenna#1582 Judson/Gorino: Gorino#1318Gorinô4 20h
21h [A] <Something Pretentious> 10/10M NH LFM <Something Pretentious> is recruiting! 10/10 M NH. We raid Tues,Wed, Sun 8-11 EST. Looking for exceptional WW monk, Frost DK, Disc priest, Hpally, Balance Druid & Hunter or any competitive dps. All exceptional players are considered. PST! Please Message Suhbrah, Leafcast, Lolaan or Profhash in game, or leave a message here.Leafcast13 21h
21h [A] Neptune's Beard LF raiders Neptune's Beard is a heroic raiding guild looking for new or experienced raiders to build up our roster. We keep our raid environment laid back but still progressing at a decent pace. Progress for Nighthold is 10/10H. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Neptunes+Beard We are currently looking for any DPS and a healer. Item Level should ~890+ but anyone willing to learn will be considered. Raid times are Thursday and Monday 5:30-8:00pm Server. (8:30-11:00 EST) We use discord for voice and dank memes Contact us in game or directly at: SirHappster#1625 (Bnet) Sir Happster#9007 (Discord) Discord goes directly to phone so that will be responded to fasterRaava0 21h
22h Tues/Thurs 6-10 PST Guild LF Dps for ToS Server: Proudmoore-US (PvE) Pacific Standard Time Raid Times: Tuesday 6:00pm - 10:00pm and Thursdays 6:00pm - 10:00pm PST Hello, we are <Fractured Dream>. Created late in the tier of HFC, we steamrolled our way through mythic content, going 10/13. Coming up short of 13/13 only due to getting started late and several attendance issues.  In Legion, we're looking forward to a fresh start. We have several good players returning and will be at full speed as soon as we flesh out our roster. All we need is you! Come be part of something great! We’re looking for knowledgeable, dependable, and prepared players that want to down current content. We're friendly, helpful, and have a positive attitude. We don’t like whiners; we don’t like drama. We like to have a good time while still making ample progression. You won’t get screamed at for messing up; we simply expect you to learn from your mistakes and always keep improving. Good attendance and fast pulls are key. Raid Spots are earned thru performance, attitude, and attendance the guild will have around a 24M rooster to prevent the need for pugs. This will mean at some point everyone will sit from boss to boss or a night depending on what is needed on the boss who needs or doesn't need gear. With that said we do not recruit for the bench unless requested you earn a raid spot you will get raid time Loot System: We don't raid for loot; loot is merely a tool we use to reach the endgame. We raid for the progression. That said, we strongly believe in fair loot distribution. It is affected by attendance with a heavy priority on BIS. BIS>MS>OS. Progression: NH 4/10 Mythic, ToS 9/9 Normal Currently recruiting all DPS spots and always considering any exceptional player. Contacts: If you have any questions, you can contact Eldarius in-game.  Recruitment Officer: Nekron#11276 or Nekronsage in gameNekronknight30 22h
23h [A] <Redux> 10/10H NH, T/W 7:30-10pm PST --------------Check Out Our Site at: http://reduxguild.enjin.com/-------------- What is Redux? We offer casual progression raiding, a relaxed atmosphere, humor, and a no-rage mentality. We understand that WoW is a hobby and respect our member’s personal, professional, and educational commitments. Recent Changes Recently, we’ve undergone some big changes. Basically, we’re looking for new members to come join our team. Our goals with the recent changes were to create a more progression based casual raid team while making sure our guildies who cannot or do not want to raid on a committed weekly schedule have events in which they can be involved. These events include loosely scheduled 5-man teams, casual raid nights, and fun in Discord chat throughout most evenings. For Our Casual Progression Raiding Team Members We have a dedicated raid team raiding two nights a week (T/W). We have had a great time in Legion, but we are working on some attendance and gearing issues in our raids. Therefore, part of our changes includes a new attendance policy for raiders, and new iLvL requirements for a place on the progression team. We have found that because the team is casual in its time commitment (five hours of raiding per week), it is necessary to be diligent with attendance, and to require raiders be prepared and on time. For Our Casual Non-Raiders We have an officer who helps handle scheduling for various weekly 5-man runs. Sometimes our teams work on Emissary questing, mythic dungeons for gear, and of course, mythic plus for fun. Every Friday night we offer a casual raid or other event depending on attendance. These are great ways for everyone to get to know each other and blow off steam from the week. Raid Info/Needs We are a heroic-difficulty focused guild and have cleared all raids in Legion at this level. Raid Nights are Tuesday and Wednesday. First pull is at 7:30 and we’re always done at 10:00 server. We are looking to recruit some fresh DPS to roll over ToS in a few weeks! Apply at http://reduxguild.enjin.com/ or contact SirFlex#11112 or Noby#1413 to join today!Trysana10 23h
1d [A] <Uncommon Sense>(10/10M NH 3/3M ToV) LFM Uncommon Sense (10/10M Nighthold and 3/3M Trial of Valor) is recruiting Mythic Raiders for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST (Optional F&F run) Sunday 8:00-11:00 EST High Demand Death Knight Demon Hunter DPS Druid Shadow Priest Warrior WW Monk Any healer with a viable DPS OS Low Demand Hunter Mage Any DPS with a healing offspec would make a strong applicant and even if your desired spec/role isn't listed, feel free to apply anyway as any exceptional applicants will be considered! For more information about Uncommon Sense, please contact one of the officers: Justify#11282 (bnet) or Justify#3562 (discord) - Guild Leader/Raid Leader AROSE#1208 (bnet) or Sagrada#4734 (discord) - Guild Leader/Raid Leader/Healing Officer wagyu#11236 - DPS Officer RickDeckard#1515 (bnet) or GoogleIsSkynet#6782 (discord)- Recruitment OfficerSammæll2 1d
1d Chaos Reborn Now recruiting <Chaos Reborn> 10/10 H Nighthold recruiting for Heroic ToS, Casual raid scene that likes to have fun and get things done. If you are looking for a guild and want to raid in ToS, we are recruiting now, DPS and 1 healer slot available, come check us out. Please message anyone online in Chaos Reborn and ask for an officer, or myself Reko, or our GM Shy. Look forward to hearing from you....Rekomonk1 1d
1d 913 Guardian Druid LF Guild Looking for a guild that is 10/10H going into ToS, (preferably) a mid-week raiding schedule.Stronghôld1 1d
1d LATE NIGHT RAIDING GUILD 1AM-4AM PST <DNA> Late Night Raiding Guild 3/10M 10/10H 10/10N NH 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV currently looking for reliable raiders .. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required... We are currently looking for Dps Ele Sham/Hunter or Boomy & 1 Tank Druid/Dk or Monk... We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Server which is 6pm-9pm Aussie time... Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy .. Hope to hear from u soon <3Starryshammy44 1d
1d [A] <Twisted Netherwinds> LFM raiders TN are a newly formed raid guild aiming for progression raiding whilst still enjoying the game We have a core team 10/10 HeroicNH and 3/10 MythicNH We are looking to grow and progress through Mythic ToS Recruiting Accepting applications from most classes with an emphasis on a tank(NonDK) and range dps What we can offer A hassle free raid environment (no yelling or raging) Sensible discussion of issues in order for everyone to learn and progress faster A platform to share suggestions and ideas without ridicule Mistakes will not be condemned (just learn from them) Mythic+ runs Chilled community What we are looking for Come fully prepared (Chants,Gems,Food,Flasks,Pots) Be on discord and willing to speak when needed Full class knowledge and keep up to date Full Boss mechanic knowledge A mature attitude is expected during progression raids to make the most of the time we have. We expect all raiders to be online 15 mins prior to raid start Must have a stable connection Raid Schedule Thursdays and Saturdays 8pm-11pm server time If you think we might be a fit for you please leave a reply here with a link to some recent logs or have a chat in game with any of the officers btag kira#1977, Noustupd#1893, Baram#1175Mortisen0 1d
1d [A] <Pants are Overrated> 5/10M, LF Heals+DPS Hi All. Pants Are Overrated are recruiting for our raiding team. We are a bunch of internet friends that have met each other in various ways over the years. We threw this raid team together for the start of Legion and are having a blast killing bosses and getting sweet loot. In the Nighthold we were 5/10M and are looking forward to hitting the ground running in Tomb very soon. We would love to add a few more raiders so we have 20+ consistently when we head into Mythic ToS instead of having to rely on PUGs. That's where y'all come in. We are looking for a couple healers and a few DPS to round out the raid team. Our guild is filled with fun people and very active, always down to run dungeons, level alts, mog runs, and actually play other games than WoW in our off time. Raid Times: Friday 8pm-11pm server Sunday 2pm-5pm server Tuesday 6pm-9pm server (optional, normal ToS farm night) Needs: 2 Healers (1 Holy Paladin, 1 Any Spec) Ranged DPS (Prefer SPriest, Ele, Lock, MM Hunter) All other exceptional players are still encouraged to apply. Loot System: Personal Loot Expectations: Good Attendance Addons (DBM, Details, AngryAssignments) Discord for Voice Comms w/ Push-to-Talk On We're LGBT friendly, social, active, and in for overall pantsless fun! Drama llamas can stay in the barn, 18+ only. If you are interested, please either reply here or add BTag clevrusrname#1214.Fittlemizzy10 1d
1d LOOKING FOR A GUILD HELLO! i'm 110 warlock ilvl 779 looking for a guild bttltag: thecub#1120Xarteronbear0 1d
1d <Philosophy> Recruiting for M ToS Hi There! We are <Philosophy> a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is looking for experienced raiders for Mythic ToS We are a fun loving guild, that plays other games together as well. We have averaged a boss per week in Mythic Nighthold, with even faster progression in Emerald Nightmare. We are hitting the ground running for ToS and plan to immediately start Mythic Progression the week it is released. In Philosophy, you earn your spot on the raid team. We look for raiders who are constantly performing well, and players who continue to improve. We raid T/W/TH 5:30-8:30Pm Pacific If you are looking for a guild that has continuous progression, with an outstanding raid environment. I think we would be a great home for you :)Wattle1 1d
1d Cloud Atlas- Casual Guild LF Members/Raiders Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. No raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around players? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement? A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for is individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked. Q: Can I swear in your guild? A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason. Q: What does your guild do together? A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We welcome all styles of gameplay. Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid? A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST). We cleared all of normal and heroic EN and 10/10 normal NH and 6/10 heroic NH, where much of the guild ended up taking a hiatus due to the state of the game. Many of us are back now with the new patch and raid and ready to check out some new content! Q: What classes/roles do you need filled for your raid team? A: We normally tell people to play what they like and since we are casual, we focus less on "the perfect composition". Since many of us are coming back after a hiatus, this question can be answered a bit easier on an individual basis. Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild? A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience. Q: Do you use voicechat? A: Sure do! Mumble is set up and ready for up to 25 people at once. I am happy to expand it when there is a need for it. Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it? A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going. For more information, please check out our guild website and fill out an application if you think you'd be interested in joining our family: www.cloudatlas.enjin.com. If you would like to contact someone directly in addition, please reach out to Spyca#1448 or Claymore#1524. We look forward to hearing from you!Spyca4 1d
1d A Quick Question If Tom Hanks was a werewolf do you think he'd be nice?Uncleßeano0 1d
1d Friendly, safe, casual, nontoxic guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> is a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We're shooting for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We have a friendly and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness (and pet pics in discord) encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild - the culture is - but we do have a friendly and fun raid group, currently Thurs. and Fri. afternoons at 4pm server/Pacific. With Tomb out now we'll be messing around in there, and maybe also going back to NH to gear up folks who need it. Our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild, and we're not too concerned with being on the bleeding edge. Guildies are welcome on the raids but they're not required of course. We have members that like to do level, do PvP, and run mythics too. If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add my btag. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800Mixolydia1 1d
2d [A] Revival During Tranq 8/10M 2 night guild Revival During Tranq is currently 8/10M in NH We Raid 2 nights a week Tuesday / Wednesday 6pm-9pm PST We do plan on raiding for 3 nights a week for two full weeks once Mythic tomb opens before we get back to our 2 night schedule. We have a very strong core group going into tomb progression. We are looking to add 2 ranged DPS and 1 Healer to round out our core for Mythic Prog We would prefer these classes but any class and spec that is a good raider will work Ranged: Hunter - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Mage Healer: Shaman We require a few addons that are needed by almost every guild to progress in a Mythic environment. If you are interested please respond ASAP we want to fill these spots before Mythic tomb hits!Eynar2 2d
2d LF Late Night Raiding Guild .in Proudmoore 905ilvl Arms/Fury warrior LF Early Morning or Late night raiding guild in 'Proudmoore' that raids any days from monday - friday starts around "8am-11am" pacific "11pm-2am" Pacific time.Hit me up in game mail or whisper me " Aggromaniac " or send me a B-tag my B-tag is Awesome#1621.Aggromaniac1 2d
2d [A] <Aether> (5/9 H ToS) is LF DPS!! Hi Proudmoore! I'm the recruitment officer for Aether (formerly Eclipse on Thunderhorn), a 2-day raiding guild . We're a group of players that hit 4/10 in Mythic Nighthold on our server, but found that the small server population wasn't keeping us from developing a healthy raid team. We just transferred to Proudmoore this week and are very excited to be part of a larger server! However, with the server change, we're also trying to rebuild the raid team from the core of people we brought with us and continue our journey through Mythic-level raiding. To accomplish this, we need some ranged DPS (any class will do), and optionally one tank (we're open to any class, but would love a Brewmaster). We run Tuesday and Thursday, 5-8 PM server time, and when we're not raiding, you can typically find us socializing on the guild Discord, farming Mythic+, or playing other games together. We're a tight-knit group, and we're hoping to find some people that fit well with us. If helping us to rebuild is something that interests you, please contact Tredarian, Hrae, or Zefyris in-game, or me on Tredarian#1498. Thanks!Tredarian9 2d
2d [A]<Schrodinger's Loot> Fri+Sat Nights (PST) <Schrodinger's Loot> 10/10H 3/10M NH is recruiting DPS for ToS beginning this week. Trial runs for off-server players or Proudmoore players who do not want to leave their guild without checking us out first are fine by us. We like to do well when we raid and actually make progress/kill things, but only raid two nights per week and play plenty of other games together as well, so we are not the hardcore progression guild that's going to start Mythic next week. We do intend to move into Mythic when numbers allow. We were on 3/10M NH for quite a while before deciding to take a break because we frequently had to pug a significant chunk of the raid to get to 20 people - but we're back at it for Tomb and ready to head in there this Friday night. A number of our raiders finished NH at 5/10M. Our raid times are 7pm-11pm server time (PST) on Fridays and Saturdays. We intend to clear Normal this week and begin Heroic. We will consider all DPS for the raid team, but are most in need of melee. We are not currently looking for tanks or healers, but a ready offspec is a plus. Invites are open to any strictly casual players who want to run keys, do a Normal every once in a while, etc. TL;DR: 7pm-11pm PST, Friday+Saturday nights. We need DPS. We like to kill things but aren't incredibly hardcore. Plan to clear N ToS this week and begin H. Mythic eventually. We love making fun of hunters. Contact info below, or post here. Feel free to add me on BNet: Apotheosis#11367 Or hop into our Discord with the invite code: ZZPV2YC If no officers are online when you join the Discord, DM Ruckuss, Niven, or Shiz. Thanks!Nîven0 2d
2d (A) Broken Empire recruiting (A) Broken Empire - Looking for members to fill out our raid group heading into TOS. We are a 10/10 H NH casual raid guild that likes to have fun while still progressing in raids. Recruitment needs: Ranged DPS (all) Raid times are Saturday/Sunday 7-10pm ST. Casual players are also welcome. We offer free guild repairs for raiders, fun people and a no drama atmosphere. Whisper Balaroñ (alt 164) or Bnet ID Icecold11#1744 for more information or guild invite. We do dungeons, TW, some PVP and so on during the week when we can get on after work. (Edited to refresh recruiting needs)Sharaisa1 2d
2d 908 Guardian Druid LF H Guild LF guild that is 10/10H, ideally raiding Tues/Thurs at around 6 PM server, but will consider other nights/times. I know a couple other excellent players who are looking. Looking for a relaxed group.Stronghôld3 2d
2d [2/9H][A][Proudmoore]<EXTREME SLEEPOVER <EXTREME SLEEPOVER> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore alliance. We raid Tuesday/Sunday from 6:30PST - 9:30PST. We are looking for dedicated healers for Tomb of Sargeras progression. What we need Paladin: Holy Shaman: Resto or Ele Priest: Holy or Shadow Mage: Any(as long as you can do dps) Please apply at esguild.guildlaunch.com and add me Spishy#11355 for questions.Spookylemons0 2d
2d Realm advice Hey all. I've recently moved to Canada from Europe and wanted to start playing wow again. However after trying to play on EU it wasn't working out. And unfortunately all my characters and items are locked in Europe. This means I have to begin again from the very start. So first thing I have to do is pick a realm. I currently have a toon on Sargearas but I'm a bit anxious about it being PVP. Ideally I'm looking for a nice well balanced realm where I can play alliance. I only PVE and will focus on levelling casually and eventually raiding. I've heard a lot about Proudmore being LGBT+ friendly and being a social server that is not overly populated. Any advice on whether this realm is for me?Bakurá0 2d
2d Resto Druid LF Guild (A) 907 Resto Druid LF Guild. Pretty avid player looking for week night raiding. Flexible on time and schedule. I was a trial in my current guild, never actually got a trial. I just found out they don't plan on having any extra healers for TOS. Battletag: Choclaterain#1147 Discord: Chcolaterain#9665Gogurtz1 2d
3d Holy Priest LF Raid Guild Hey all. Long time on again off again player since vanilla. I was around for the first 3 months of Legion (883 Holy Priest, 4/7M EN) when I quit the game in early November due to real life... (new job, cross country move) Here we are 8 months later and I'm back... on a new account. You should be able to figure out why I'm on a new account but if not I'll tell you why in any potential interviews. :) Anyway... I'm 43 and looking for a mature environment. I'm a dedicated player that comes prepared and does whatever it takes to succeed. I use all the required raiding mods and use VuhDo as my healing mod. I hit 110 like 2 days ago and am up to 875 ilvl. Once I finish my 3rd relic quests and grind out a few more bloods for upgrades I should be knocking on the door of 900. That's good enough for ToS right? I expect to be there within the week. I will do it all myself... I don't need to be carried. I'll gladly ride the bench until my toon is geared for ToS. I've got my AK up to 26 I think... almost have the 35 traits to unlock the next set of traits. (I think that's how it works?) Anyway, I'm still getting up to speed on the changes since I left but once I'm ready... you'll have a solid Holy Priest raiding with you. You can reach me at TravisPNW#1293. Thanks for reading!Sindah4 3d