Proudmoore

1d [A] Looking for Late Night Casual Raiding My friend and I just transferred to the server, I'm a Blood DK that is gearing and my friend is an 890+ Holy Priest. We came to the server looking for a better opportunity join find a good guild and possibly a raid group going into 7.2. I work evenings and am looking for a raid group that starts around 9:30 PST M-F or 7:30 PST St-Su to make sure I'm regularly on time. I am a former Raid Leader and Guild officer from WotLK and BC coming back to the game after a long hiatus and have been casually playing again for about two months.Willkington1 1d
1d 875 Boomy LF Raiding Guild New to WoW raiding but do have previous MMO raiding history. Just looking for an opportunity. Thanks! You can contact me in game or thdeadrose#1606Rahsei8 1d
1d <Purple Drank Company> LFM Hows it going everyone, Aerynlore here from the Purple Drank Company on Proudmoore! We’re looking to recruit fresh faces for our raiding core Purple Drank Company is a raiding guild that walks a fine line between making raiding both satisfying and fun for our raiders. We're looking for any of these DPS and Healing classes: Warrior: Tank offspec a plus. Death Knight: Tank offspec a plus. Priest: Shadow Druid: Balance NOTE: Spec is less relevant than actually being able to play it consistently and put up acceptable numbers. We're not looking for bleeding edge perfection, just players who are good at what they do. This of course means that if you are interested in joining but do not see your class on here, you should still apply! We will give anyone a fair trial, as long as you'll willing to put in the work. Purple Drank Company Raid Times are as follows: Friday from 7PM PST to 10PM PST. Saturday from 4PM PST to 7PM PST. Note: The Saturday raid night is subject to fluctuate by 1 hour when daylight savings time changes occur, as we have players from New Zealand and other countries that follow a different DST protocol. Players will be notified as far in advance as we can manage when this is going to occur. Note 2: Please do not apply if you cannot make both raid nights consistently. We do not have enough members to accommodate part-time raiders or unstable schedules at the moment. Thanks for your understanding. A Little About Us: The Purple Drank Company started out as a small group of gamers who wanted something fun to do together on the weekend. We discovered that we were all playing WoW at the time, so we decided to throw together a raiding guild! Since then we've grown into quite the outfit, slaying mythic bosses and slowly growing our own active Discord community so we can play lots of fun and competitive games daily! When the Purple Drank Company began raiding Highmaul, we had players in our core who hadn’t raided since WotLK, some who never raided at all, and a few who were brand new to the game. We took that core, trained and expanded it, and went all the way to Mythic HFC, taking out 7 of the 13 bosses, clearing everything we could until we finally took a much deserved break to alleviate burnout. We're proud of what we accomplished with our core, and we want to expand on what made this guild strong in the first place; Talented veterans, driven and hungry newbies, and a desire to come together and defeat any challenge set before us. So, if you're not a very experienced raider but are able to perform mechanically and you're worried about diving in headfirst with a bunch of “Mythic raiders,” fear not! We have a core primarily built on continuing AND new players. We make an effort to help out any new recruits with anything they need to know about their classes. We have a core of knowledgeable and strong veterans who knows how to squeeze every last bit of those dirty deeps, heeps, and KRSI’s out of every class, so don't hesitate to ask! Where we currently stand: 4/7 Mythic EN (We haven't gone back in here since NH came out.) 3/3 Heroic ToV 1/10 Mythic NH Final Thoughts: We strive to provide our raiders with a community of gamers, as well as team of raiders that they can be proud of. If you’d like to join our team of raiders in the Purple Drank Company for Legion, please contact Ebion#1826, revansedai#1423 or Kyuka#11509 on Battle.net, or send /u/Ebion or /u/Kalzor a message on Reddit for more information!Aerynlore6 1d
1d Zealot [EK] 7/10M ~LF RDPS~ 9PM-12AM PST Come join Eternal Kingdom's Mythic Team [Zealot]! Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 13 mythic raiding teams and offers opportunities for up and down movement between the teams. Guild Site: ek-gaming.net Maniakra#1152 For more information, please contact us in-game! Zealot Progression: 7/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV HIGHEST NEEDS: *Mage* *Warlock* *Rogue* Warrior Priest (Shadow) Hunter[li]Shaman (Enhance)[li]BoomkinWe currently have an immediate need for high DPS for mythic progression.This team is ideal for west coast late night players. Ideal applicants are ilvl 895+ and have cleared 3/10M Nighthold. Raid Schedule (9 Hours): Monday / Wednesday / Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00AM PST 12:00AM - 3:00AM EST 11:00PM - 2:00AM CST Legion Raid Update At this time we are looking for key individuals to strengthen our team for the rest of Nighthold. Zealot raids optional Heroic Farm on Tuesday nights. T19 - Nighthold Mythic Krosus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLSBZj33JGE Mythic Trilliax https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiiwF0h-RJ4 Mythic Chronomatic Anomaly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqB6dm3ot6M Mythic Skorpyron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_AJzjeDeE8 T19 - Emerald Nightmare Mythic Xavius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YLmahWB8sw Mythic Cenarius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWp24DQbXlU Mythic Il'gynoth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZEiDeC8QWw Mythic Dragons of Nightmare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CsnTGK_10I Mythic Ursoc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEA5nA9v5Y Mythic Elerethe Renferal Kill Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXEDgNtLuSk Mythic Nythendra Kill Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmq_xNd0Nxs T-18 Hellfire Citadel Mythic Archimonde Kill Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_QgV0krm4AMalvision49 1d
1d <Boosted Animals> 3/10M Recruiting DPS <Boosted Animals> 7/7M 3/10M is recruiting DPS for our core/rotational roster. We are currently looking for GEARED dps who know their class well. Raid Times Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30-10:00 Server (PST) Recruiting exceptional DPS and our core roster to push through nighthold. add me on btag at failwhip#1191 for more information.Failwhipz0 1d
1d <Boosted Animals> 3/10M Recruiting DPS <Boosted Animals> 7/7M 3/10M is recruiting DPS for our core/rotational roster. We are currently looking for GEARED dps who know their class well. Raid Times Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30-10:00 Server (PST) Recruiting exceptional DPS and our core roster to push through nighthold. add me on btag at failwhip#1191 for more information.Failwhipz0 1d
2d <Months Behind> 3//10M LF DPS Raid Times: Tuesday,Thursday, Monday 6-9 Server (9-12 EST) Recruitment: We are looking for ANY exceptional DPS, please be able to provide logs. Exceptional means great DPS but also the ability to do mechanics. We don't care if you get legendary parses every fight if your failing at mechanics. Also a minimum of 45 artifact traits is required. About us: <Months Behind> is Mythic Raiding guild on Proudmoore. Many of us are former top 500 players who formed the guild in October 2016. We are currently 7/7M 3/3H ToV . We went 7/7M in about 3 months while missing 3 weeks due to holidays. We are aiming to be as competitive as possible in Nighthold while at the same time, we all do this for fun, the atmosphere of our guild is very light and fun, no screaming or raging but we don't like to waste time. We are running M+ all the time as a guild, its not unusual for 2 or 3 groups to be going at a time. What we expect: We only raid 9 hours a week, this is not a ton of time compared to other top guilds so we look for quick learners who won't make the same mistake twice. We expect you to know how to play your class to it's highest potential and adjust to changes quickly, this means being able to do class specific mechanics or take special roles within the raid.We also ask that you put in the time outside of raid as well, farming AP and running Mythic +. Flasks,Food,Enchants,Pots are a must.More then anything we require a good attitude, we are going to wipe a lot, it happens and is part of progression raiding, the ability to keep cool, calm and collected is a key. We also expect 100 percent attendance, we would never ask you to miss your best friends birthday party, holidays or family events, real life always comes first but its your responsibility to communicate that to us. For more information or if you want to apply please contact Tero (Tero#1749)Terrø12 2d
2d 3/10H BM Hunter Looking for New Home So I am a 3/10H BM Hunter (890 ilvl Equipped) looking for a serious but not hard core raid group. I am an older fellow and looking for a raid group that treats each other with respect and doesn't tear each other down. I take raiding seriously and come prepared and on time. I do not appreciate hard core BS. Best times for me are after 6:30 pm server time. If you need a hunter let me know and I can provide additional information to see if I might be a good fit.Linawen7 2d
2d <No Offense> 10/10H 3/10M No Offense is a laid back, no rage raiding guild. We pride ourselves on progressing quick and only spending 2 nights a week doing it. We don't tolerate drama in the raid group or guild and like to keep both a fun friendly atmosphere. We do have two raid groups, our Tues/Thurs group and our Wed alt/others group. We expect recruits for our main raid group (Tues/Thurs) to have similar progression and gear level as our group. Our Wed group is more relaxed and set for learning and letting people raid who's times don't work for our main group or they are gearing up. Raid Times (PST): Main group: Tues/Thurs: 8:30pm-11:30pm (Heroic/Mythic) Alt/others group: Wed: 8:30pm-11:30pm (Normal/Heroic) Current needs for our main group: RANGED DPS- Warlock. (High Need) Mage Boomy MELEE DPS- Rogue Ret Pal Demon Hunter Warrior WW Monk We expect recruits to be at least 890+ ilvl and have Heroic/Mythic XP. Current needs for our Wednesday group: 1 tank open to all dps We expect anyone interested in our Wed group to be at least 875+ XP isn't really a factor but the ability to learn and maximize your class/spec is. Current Progression for our main group: 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold Current Progression for our Wednesday group: 10/10N NH (Moving to Heroics 3/14) Feel free to contact us if you’re interested or have any questions: Cali#1551 – GM Keeg99#1655 - Raid Leader/OfficerCalifornìa21 2d
2d Raid Team Looking for new home. Its that time of the expansion, guys are getting burnt out and we are losing to many of our core raiders. We want to do mythic and clear content. We cleared H ToV pre nerfs without and Mythic EN gear. We are a solid group of guys that can get !@#$ done when the guy in charge makes it happen. We currently raid Wed/Sun 8:30-11 CST. We would need the times to be around there. Pretty much only day I know for sure that doesn't work for some is Thursdays. After Sunday we will have a group of roughly 0/2-3/7-9 Some might be able to reroll if needed though I will admit only about 1 or two could switch their roll and be successful right off the bat. We can be a rowdy group of guys that likes to joke and have fun, but we also know how to get serious when its needed. If you are in need of doubling up your raid team for mythic or could use roughly this size group and are looking to absorb us hit me. Here is a link to logs. The latest raid shows our current raid team. We will be losing the 2 tanks, and lost the healer already. The druid at the start was a pug. Lastly our shadow priest is on spring break atm so he isn't in the latest but you can find plenty of logs with him in there. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/182430/ BirdBuster#1135Bustabeacon5 2d
2d 2/10M 10/10H Recruiting ^_^ <Darkness Falls (A) Proudmoore> Is currently recruiting the following classes/specs to round out our roster as we progress through Heroic Nighthold into Mythic. Progression: 7/7H 4/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H 2/10M Nighthold Raid Times: (8-11:00P.M. EST) Tuesday 5:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. PST. Thursday 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. PST Recruitment: We have 1-2 spots available TANK Protection Paladin HIGH MELEE Assassination/Outlaw/Sub Rogue HIGH Ret Paladin MED HEALER Restoration Shaman HIGH RANGED Fire/Arcane Mage HIGH Affliction Warlock MED Elemental Shaman MED Shadow Priest LOW What we're looking for: Darkness Falls is seeking players who are interested in seeing end game content at it's highest difficulty well progressing at a decent pace despite our lighter raid schedule. We expect players to have a progression minded attitude, actively review their own logs and improve on a week to week basis. Look for constructive criticism, and are willing to take on alternative roles to help the guild progress if need be. Message here for more information or to set up a trial contact the following; In-game Contacts; Drshockin - Healing Lead Agitated - Co-Guild Master/Bank Manager Christinâ - GuildMaster/Recruiter - Vexas#1749 Apply Online: http://darknessfallswow.enjin.com/Christinâ17 2d
2d Class Act 10/10 N 7/10H Recruiting Class Act is a semi-hardcore guild that is recruiting for the eventuality of mythic. We downed H Odyn and Guarm before the nerfs, and we have seek to recruit more skilled individuals to add to our raid core. Raid Time: 6:30-9:30 PST Tuesday/Thursday. We expect 95% attendance. Website: http://class-act.enjin.com/ Voice Communication: Discord. We are currently in need of the following: Any ranged DPS, and a DK. All are considered. If you're interested, submit an app on http://class-act.enjin.com/ or add the following people on b-tag: Theoreticus#1375 Azerah#1968 Kalthan#1352 Nastrand#1798Bandeth28 2d
2d <Cloud Atlas> LF casual members/raiders Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. No raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around players? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement? A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for is individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked. Q: Can I swear in your guild? A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason. Q: What does your guild do together? A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We welcome all styles of gameplay. Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid? A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST). We cleared all of normal and heroic EN and are 10/10 normal NH and 4/10 heroic NH. Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild? A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience. Q: Do you use voicechat? A: Sure do! Mumble is set up and ready for up to 25 people at once. I am happy to expand it when there is a need for it. Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it? A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going. For more information, please check out our guild website and fill out an application if you think you'd be interested in joining our family: www.cloudatlas.enjin.com. If you would like to contact someone directly in addition, please reach out to Spyca#1448 (recruitment officer/co-GM) or Claymore#1524 (GM). We look forward to hearing from you!Spyca0 2d
2d Resilience looking for DPS Resilience- 4/10 HNH We are new fun raiding guild looking to fill last core spot Raid Times Tue, Wed, Thur 6 to 8:30 pacific time We are looking for Dps interested plz contact me BT Sabethela#1942 or Tibbys#1200 spots need DPS melee: Full Range: all Mage Arcane Boom Shadow Healer: Prist holy Also looking for Casual player to help fill spot doing M+ and pvp run together and questSabethela19 2d
2d (A)<Propaganda> Is Recruiting! (A) <Propaganda> Is looking for outstanding players to join its roster to continue our progression through Nighthold and beyond! We are currently 10/10n NH and 5/10h NH. We are constantly on the hunt for exceptional players to ensure we have the best group we can for every encounter. Here is the basic info to start with, and I would be happy to talk to anyone interested! We do also welcome social players! Basic Info: We raid Mon/Tues/Wed, 5-8 PST (that is 8-11 EST). We are a "Semi-Hardcore" guild, but we have optional raids to do older content on off nights. Reply here, or add me to Btag - Hellswood#1206, Equagama13#1189, Forent#1773Hellswood19 2d
2d LF The player with the name Derelict unused Gimme pls message ingame or just drop it be a pal don't reserve names you never useNekropolis0 2d
2d 899 Frost DK looking for guild 7/7M, 10/10H, 1/10M exp, looking for a guild with similar progression.Habaa7 2d
2d 899 Guardian Druid 52 traits As the title says i'm a 899 bear tank with 52 traits in my weapon. I'm currently in search of a new guild. I started legion out as a Mistweaver monk, then i decided i wanted to go back to my roots of tanking before Nighthold came out. So as Nighthold came out i was a Prot Warrior, then i thought to myself, I'd like to go back to the class i used to progression tank as back in Cata. So then i got my bear geared up and running and been playing her ever since. Currently i am only 9/10H with a handful of pulls on Gul'dan. But i do know the fight. Its just the point of other people doing their jobs on it. 1/10M with a alot of pulls on 2nd boss. Logs: I have logs i can link if asked. Leave your spam below and ill get back to ya.Vinburr3 2d
2d [A] <Uncommon Sense>(4/10M) LF Mythic Raiders Uncommon Sense (4/10M) is recruiting Mythic Raiders for Nighthold. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST High Demand Non-Priest Healer DPS Druid Mage Death Knight Medium Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Ret Pally Any DPS with a healing offspec would make a strong applicant and even if your desired spec/role isn't listed, feel free to apply anyway as any exceptional applicants will be considered! For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the website http://uncommonsense.guildwork.com/_/about or contact one of the officers: Justify#11282 (bnet) or Justify#3562 (discord) - Guild Leader/Raid Leader AROSE#1208 - Guild Leader/Raid Leader/Healing Officer wagyu#11236 - DPS Officer RickDeckard#1515 (bnet) or GoogleIsSkynet#6782 (discord)- Recruitment OfficerKegsam53 2d
2d S A D B O Y S 6/10M LF ranged DPS Hey all, We're 6/10M and raid T/W/Th 6-9 Server Time. We're looking for ranged dps of basically any class to continue progress. We're a group of 20 somethings (plus some actual dads) with a crass sense of humor, and a love of parse strats. In addition to active M+ participation, we play pretty much every blizzard game together as well as Dota and the odd match of civ outside of WoW. Our teamspeak is populated about 20 hours a day and we are ideally looking for people who want to be part of the team outside of raid hours when it suits them. If you're a neckbeard of high calibre and you'd like to participate in a competitive atmosphere, add dadcleavin#1310 to Btag, or apply on our discord at https://discord.gg/QuBS9jDDadqt7 2d
2d The Forgotten North LF semi-HC raiders 1/10M If you're looking for a fun, friendly guild that is constantly pushing the boundaries on what we can do, then join us. We are <The Forgotten North>, friends from all around. We have recently achieved AotC: Guldan and have decided to move into mythic. We are looking to fill a couple roster spots to round out our mythic raid team. [About Us] <The Forgotten North> is new to Proudmoore and looking for eager people to press Mythic Nighthold and beyond! We are looking to expand and progress through the rest of Nighthold and into Tomb of Sargeras with new friends. We are a very social guild. Many of our members can often be found on Discord. <The Forgotten North> is searching for more people to join us on our adventures. [Progression and Experience] Currently: 7/7 H, 2/7 M EN 2/3 H ToV 10/10 H, 1/10 M EN Our officers are experienced raiders from previous expansions looking to lead new, current, and returning players. [Raid Times and Days] We have 2 scheduled raids a week. Tuesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST Wednesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST There will be additional optional raids depending on availability. Loot Council is used for the distribution of loot during the main 2 raids. [Recruitment] We are currently recruiting certain classes to round out our Mythic team. Preferred classes/specs: High Priority: Warrior (DPS) Shadow Priest Ret Pally Warlock Medium Priority: DPS DK Low Priority: Ranged Hunter Ele Shaman [Activities] We push Mythic Keystones every week, and will help in completing weekly 15s. [Expectations] During raids and high Mythic+, having consumables is expected. The guild bank will help provide food and flasks for each raid night. Vantus and augment runes may be provided on progression fights. Enchants will also be provided out of the guild bank. Know your class. We log all fights, and spend time analyzing them for ways to improve all aspects of our play. Activity and respect is highly valued. We know real life is important and things come up, but consistent attendance is expected. You can post here or contact me on battle.net Grim#13615 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/The+Forgotten+North https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/241579/Grimelements0 2d
2d Requiem <EK> 4/10M T/W/Th - LF RDPS Requiem 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 4/10M <Eternal Kingdom> US-Proudmoore Requiem is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment of the game. Requiem was founded at the start of Emerald Nightmare, and achieved 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV before Nighthold opened. Eternal Kingdom Eternal Kingdom offers Mythic teams, ranging in progression, and several heroic only teams. This means that even if Ronin is not a good fit, there is a good chance another group may be. EK is an inclusive guild that operates as a professional raiding organization, bolstered by two raid guilds and two alt guilds. There is never a lack of activites to join, or quality players to engage with. Raid Times Tuesday – 7-10pm PST Wednesday – 7-10pm PST Thursday – 7-10pm PST DPS Needed Mage - Med Ele Sham - High Hunter - Med Lock - Med Balance Druid - Med Rogue - Med DPS DH - Med *Looking for Strong DPS *Any exceptional player Loot Policy Progression content loot is distributed via RCLootCouncil If Interested, Please contact Petdragon - Dearc#1877 If I am unable to be reached: Nachtwolf - NachtWolf#1909 Unholiest – Johnners#1233 https://www.kingdom-gaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=299&t=5120Petdragon34 2d
2d Onslaught team<Eternal Kingdom> 4/10M Legion has launched and Illidan is returning. Prior to taking on Nighthold and Gul’dan, Team Onslaught of <Eternal Kingdom> on the US Proudmoore server took on Xavius in Emerald Nightmare and won. Now we look towards Elisande and Gul'dan. Team Onslaught is planning on being its own force of nature as we become a fierce destructive attack on those that have destroyed Suramar. To accomplish this destiny, we will be raiding on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5pm-8pm pst (8pm – 11pm est). Our team is currently in need of: Tanks: 0 - None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players Healers: 0 - None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players Melee Dps: 1 - Willing to consider the following specs: - Rogue - Dps DK Ranged Dps: 2 - Considering the following specs: - Elemental Shaman - Hunter - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid About the Eternal Kingdom Community and Onslaught team: Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/ If our raid time does not meet your needs, EK offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams .Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community. Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply. About you: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and/or mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Come check out the guild and my team at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/ . For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you! -Majestas Shayyana#1399Majestas47 2d
2d Ouroboros - Late Night Mythic < Ouroboros > Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M, 13/13H Blackrock Foundry: 7/10M, 10/10H Highmaul: 4/7M, 7/7H ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm-12am PST, 9pm-1am MST, 10pm-2am CST, 11pm-3am EST Wednesday & Thursday: 8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Current Recruitment Needs: While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles. Tank: -Any exceptional tank with a strong dps offspec. (Open to everything but a Warrior) Healer: - Disc Priest - Holy Priest - Mistweaver Ranged DPS: - Mage - Warlock - Balance Druid Melee DPS: - Rogue Again, while these are the classes and spec’s we are most interested in, we will be more than happy to review exceptional applications and to take those that are competitive with our current members. Previous Progression: Mist of Pandaria 25-man Progression Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 10/13 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Tier 14: 4/16 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Cataclysm 25-man Progression Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic with 15% buff Firelands: 7/7 Heroic BWD/BoT/ToTfW’s: 13/13 Heroic Wrath of the Lich King 25-man Progression All Content Clear (Normal and Heroic) Server First 25-man Heroic Lich King Death's Demise Tribute to Insanity and Immortality ------------------------------------------------------------ Guild History: Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that formed back in 2007 and had been at the top or near the top of progression on our previous server of Blade's Edge. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 20 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on Challenge Modes, PvP/Battlegrounds, Old Content raids, and other achievement runs. If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing. Expectations for Applicants: - We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on the website when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late. - You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food. - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression. - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Why Ouroboros? Ouroboros is more than just a group of people who log in to slay internet dargons (spelling intentional) together. We are a community and a family. We stick together through the good and the bad. We're here to support each other; not just in game, but outside of it as well. This community transcends a simple game. Bonds are formed that carry through into real life. One of the best examples of this is our annual summer BBQ. People from all across the country (and Canada) travel together to hang out, have a blast, and just enjoy each others company: new members, old members, members who haven't played in years. We are also very active in game on non-raid nights, and have regular guild runs of old content. Legendaries, transmog, nerd points, alt runs you name it!! Need help with an Infusion? We've got you covered! The long and short of it is: If you're looking for a guild to call home, we may just be what you're looking for. Contact information: If you feel you are interested in us after reading this far in (and have actually read this far!), please feel free to check out our website for further details and fun: http://www.ouroborosguild.com <OR> For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via PM on our guild forums or in game. Recruiters: Dookies: Dookie#1491 Kyung: Goundster#1593 Null: Null#1618 Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281 Officers: Keildia: Keildia#1396 Narumata: Narumata#1658 Nucholza: Deathtojoo#1363 Therrien: Deemo#1918 Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!Liadri433 2d
3d [A]<SAVANT>Proudmore-US-7/10H. T/W6-9pst Quick App - (Not Required) https://goo.gl/m3W5bg WHO WE ARE Savant is a us based raiding guild established in 2014 on the Proudmoore Server. We are looking to fill our ranks for progression through Legions first tier raid. We pride ourselves on being laid back. But still willing to put the effort into achieving our goals. Many of us spent time on the bleeding edge of progression, only to get burnt out. Now days we don't push for server firsts, but still expect a steady progression. We enjoy the game with a more casual approach with 2 day a week raid schedule. But with the shorter raid week attendance is critical. The shorter raid week means many of our raiders are able to enjoy the raiding environment, and maintain their responsibilities in the outside world. Currently we have a core group of raiders but, we are looking to fill out our team in order to jump feet first into Nighthold. We are able to take on all classes and roles, but we do have a core set of tanks. Any off specs are welcome. Current Progression - 7/10 H Nighhold WHEN WE RAID Raid Times- Tuesday/Wednesday 6pm-9pm(PST-Server time) Rarely will we go past raid time, and if we do its only for a last pull. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR We expect a raider to take the time to research their spec, and be prepared to maximize our time in Raids. This means being able to be consistent, and prepared. We prefer some Raiding History, but willing to take on people new to raiding. A good attitude is key, with the ability to take constructive criticism, and learn from mistakes. Current Recruiting Needs Tank....Open Support....Open Melee DPS....Closes Ranged DPS....Open *We are always looking for exceptional players, and groups *Server Transfers Welcome ABOUT THE SERVER- Proudmoore-US is PVE California based server. Currently at a 15% Horde to 85% Alliance ratio. Proudmoore is one of the Original Wow servers and has always enjoyed a healthy population, with great raiding, and PVP guilds. CONTACT US- Please feel free to contact us at anytime in game, or through our forum. Gallyd - S3RV0#1467 Handful - Handful#1801 http://savantguild.com "Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work". - Vince LombardiPocketful10 3d
3d [A] <Butter Train> 2 night raiding 1/10M Raid times: Wednesday/Monday 6-9 PST (be online 15m early) Progression: AOTC, 1/10M Comms: Discord Loot: team-focused loot council Trial period: 2 weeks Current needs: 1-2 dps, ranged preferred but will consider melee We are a guild of adult players who have a strong desire to rise to all the challenges that WoW presents us, but also value our time outside the game. We raid only 2 nights per week, and bring our “A” game so we can clear as much content as possible. Our core group is very good, and our greatest strength is our chemistry and accountability towards one another. Raiders are expected to do all necessary preparatory work (gearing, learning fights, etc.) on their own schedule, come to scheduled raid times ready to go, and use our time as efficiently as possible. While we bring a semi-hardcore attitude towards raids, we also feel it's very important to keep raids fun. Most of us are working adults, and we don't play this game to spend our evenings getting yelled at or listening to people hating on each other. Please bring a positive attitude and a willingness to take constructive criticism. We keep a tight roster because we want all of our raiders to be actively playing and not benched, but we do recruit till we’re slightly over 20, to cover the inevitable real-life stuff that comes up. We expect nearly 100% attendance from our raiders, because our schedule is so light. We rarely have turnover, but have recently lost a couple players to changing work schedules. One final note: We are not LGBTQ-focused, but we are most definitely LGBTQ-friendly. If you’re not comfortable with that, please look elsewhere. Want to be part of our buttery goodness? Please contact: Tamiller tamiller#1950Tamiller5 3d
3d [H] Tainted (9/10H) 2 day LF DPS for Mythic Tainted (formerly TI) is recruiting a few players to smooth out our roster. We are open to all great applicants that can make our times and enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule while still clearing content. Looking for 1 healer (resto shaman preferred) and a few DPS But any good player is welcome to apply! We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesday from 6PM to 9PM PST Sunday from 10AM to 2PM PST (Time might move to afternoon soon) If you're interested or want more information, you can contact Yolkenstein or Khoma in-game. My realID: Yolk#1226Yolkenstein21 3d
3d <Redux>LF Heals/DPS-Tues/Wed 7:30-10pm Server What is Redux? We offer casual progression raiding, a relaxed atmosphere, humor, and a no-rage mentality. We understand that WoW is a hobby and respect our member’s personal, professional, and educational commitments. ------------------------------ Visit Us @ Reduxguild.enjin.com ------------------------------ Recent Changes: Recently, we’ve undergone some big changes. Our goals with the recent changes were to create a more progression based casual raid team while making sure our guild members who cannot or do not want to raid on a committed weekly schedule have events in which they can be involved. These events include loosely scheduled 5-man teams, casual raid nights, and fun in Discord chat throughout most evenings. For Our Casual Progression Raiding Team Members: We have a dedicated raid team raiding two nights a week on Tuesday & Wednesday at 7:30pm server time (10:30pm est) until 10:00pm server time (1:00am est). We have had a great time in Legion, but we are working on some attendance and gearing issues in our raids. Therefore, part of our changes includes a new attendance policy for raiders, and new iLvL requirements for a place on the progression team. We have found that because the team is casual in its time commitment (5 hours of raiding per week), it is necessary to be diligent with attendance, and to require raiders be prepared and on time with seals and consumables. While things like pots, food, and enchants can be provided by the guild, it is important that raiders be prepared personally, without needing to rely upon the guilds or other members generosity. For Our Casual Non-Raiders: We have an officer who helps handle scheduling for various weekly 5-man runs. Sometimes our teams work on Emissary questing or mythic and mythic plus dungeons for gear and fun. Every Friday night we offer a casual raid or other event depending on attendance. These are great ways for everyone to get to know each other and blow off steam from the week. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- INFO AND NEEDS: 10/10 Normal NH 5/10 Heroic NH 7/7 Heroic EN and 3/3 ToV and still occasionally run "Fun Runs" there. Progression Raid Nights: Tuesday and Wednesday with first pull at 7:30pm server (10:30 est), finishing at 10:00pm server (1:00am est). Casual Raid Night Friday at 7:30pm server (10:30 est), finishing at 9:30pm server (12:30am est) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ **We are always interested in recruiting any solid DPS (except DK's at this time) *Still possibly looking for 1 healer. Preferably a mistweaver monk (or perhaps a holy pally) Apply at Reduxguild.enjin.com and/or contact SirFlex#11112 in game to join! Note* You are welcome to apply as a casual player with the idea of perhaps moving into progression raiding down the road, or simply to be a casual player and join Friday runs or M+ groups. Thanks for your interest in Redux!Toxine5 3d
3d [A] <Pants are Overrated> 1/10M, LF DPS Hi All. Pants Are Overrated are recruiting for our raiding team. We are a bunch of internet friends that have met each other in various ways over the years. We threw this raid team together for the start of Legion and are having a blast killing bosses and getting sweet loot. In the Nighthold we are 1/10M, 10/10H. We could use a few more raiders so we have 20+ consistently instead of having to rely on PUGs. That's where y'all come in. We are looking for a few DPS to round out the raid team. Our guild is filled with fun people and very active, always down to run dungeons, level alts, mog runs, and actually play other games than WoW in our off time. Raid Times: Friday 8pm-11pm server Sunday 2pm-5pm server Needs: Ranged DPS Melee DPS w/ Tank Offspec (need a backup tank) All other exceptional players are still encouraged to apply. Loot System: Personal Loot Expectations: Good Attendance Addons (DBM, Details, AngryAssignments) Discord for Voice Comms w/ Push-to-Talk On We're LGBT friendly, social, active, and in for overall pantsless fun! Drama llamas can stay in the barn, 18+ only. If you are interested, please either reply here or add BTag clevrusrname#1214.Fittlemizzy0 3d
3d 10/10H BM Hunter LF GUILD Logs: Heroic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WmaTRnprY6dPbZKy https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pkgN7bxPVhfvnMFC#fight=1 Normal: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tXmQhgpH312acT9R#fight=7 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kXLy3gVn7HPDzcpj/#fight=1 Gear: 896 equipped/902 total Roar of the Seven Lions|Call of the Wild|Sephuz's Secret|Roots of Shaldrassil 890Jaws|885Pack|895FuriousSwipes Available after 5pm server any days. Feel free to contact Leny from my current guild for a reference.Feyranna12 3d
3d Casual hunter LF guild Returning player have AoTC- Archimonde Was playing at the first part of Legion but wasn't getting Legendary's like everyone else so I took a little break. I am a casual, achievement junkie, quester love helping out people even lower levels. I like a talkative, fun no drama guild. Btag - -MassAchiever#1386 or hit me up in gameCelticlass3 3d
3d Safe, friendly, casual, nontoxic guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> was formed with the desire to be a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We're shooting for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life and backgrounds. We welcome all experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild, but we do run raids on Thurs. and Fri. afternoons at 2:30 server/Pacific (odd time, I realize, but it works for us for now). We mix it up and do progression one day and something easier another day. These are mostly pickup group and friends list runs at the moment, but as the guild grows we hope to tip the scales with guildies. Our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress, but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild. If you're interested in us, please talk to one of us in-game or read our charter at andmyamazingfriends.enjin.com. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800 Wyldhealz, btag: Wyldhealz#1192Mixolydia0 3d
3d (A)Veteran raider looking for group (A)Veteran raider looking for raid group. Have not done much this expansion but have raiding exp in every expac back to vanilla. I currently have 880 resto shaman, 871 protection warrior and 855 guardian druid and a fresh 833 BM hunter. I prefer to tank but was asked to heal for a group that fell apart before they got going and am currently just looking to raid. Available any night of the week after 8 PM server, Sunday/Monday available anytime. Looking for a 2 night/week schedule. PST in game or feel free to add my BTag Xiodragoon#1168.Feyat5 3d
3d Returning Rdruid LF Home Hello all, Currently returning player looking for a new raiding guild. I've been away for a few months and currently only have 864 ilvl. That being said, I have progressed rather quickly in catching up on things and expect to become more geared rather quickly. Currently have a 864 Resto Druid and an 849 DPS War Can raid any day / night at any time. Please feel free to contact me here or my btag Lamm#1535 Cheers.Mdubbs3 3d
3d <Eleventh Hour> Looking to Joint Run / Merge Eleventh hour is looking for another guild to either do joint runs with or to merge completely. Like most guilds, we started off very strong at the beginning of the expansion but slowly members started to vanish 1 by 1 while recruitment came to a near stand still. We have already successfully merged with a guild once, and we are hoping to do it again. What are we looking for? Eleventh Hour has always been more about fun then progression for the most part. However, that doesn't mean we don't want to kill bosses and get loot. What this generally ends up meaning is our raid nights are full of laughter during trash/farm bosses and we get a little more serious for progression fights. We also aim to have a guild with enough people that if you need to take a night off, its no issue as we are all adults with a life outside of WoW and sometimes you just cant make it. With all that being said, we are looking for another guild that has a similar philosophy when it comes to raids. We are not interested in being super hardcore but at the same time we do expect raiders to come to raids prepared and put in effort when its required. A sense of humor is also required as the jokes in this guild are quite crude. If you are offended easily then this is most likely not the guild you want to run with. The Details We raid two nights a week and aim to keep it that way. Unfortunately, there is also very little wiggle room in our time and days that we raid. Currently we raid Thur/Fri 8-11 EST. We may be able to change one of those days to a Wednesday if need be. As far as current and past progression goes we are as follows: N EN: 7/7 H EN: 7/7 N ToV: 3/3 N NH: 10/10 (Would raid again) H NH: 6/10 So i think that's about it. If you and your guild are interested in joint running / merging with us then let us know. You can get a hold of me on this thread or at Shuuten# 1387 (or Shuuten in game) or either of my officers in game, Jaolynn and Maleificarum. Thanks!Shuuten2 3d
3d <Casual Wiping> is Recruiting Servers: [A] Proudmoore Pitch: Do you worry about missing a raid and losing your position? Do you have kids who will be waking you up at 6 am after an all-night raid, but you still want to see the content? Looking for a haven from the toxic attitude that persists in trade chat? Would you prefer to cut the sodium out of your gaming time and Raid without the Salt? Are you just sick and tired of the PUG-Life? Then <Casual Wiping> may be the guild for you. About Us: Initially a small Friends and Family guild, we are mostly comprised of skilled players who all came back to WoW over the course of the last year together only to find our old Guilds gone, and our old servers deserted. So, we hopped over to a Medium pop server group and re-rolled toons, hoping to use LFG to casually play and PUG the roles we lacked. That . . . did not go smoothly. We have had some great nights, happily cleared EN and ToV, but that PUG life was getting rough as the content got harder. So, instead of continuing to head-butt the brick wall of random grouping, we got organized. After moving our playgroup together and some recruitment, we are now standing at a 10-15 strong raid group, depending on the evening. Our Progression has been fairly smooth, with all of normal being cleared, and as a Guild on heroic we are 7/7 EN, 3/3 ToV, and 3/10 NH, with some of our raid leaders having completed NH Heroic to get the fights down. Who we’re looking for: We are looking for players of any class, gear-level, or skill-level, who can follow 3 simple tenements: 1 – WoW is not life. We will raid when we can, and go hard when we have time; but families, jobs, and RL events exist and must be accounted for. 2 – We don’t expect you to be a fight-encyclopedia, or top of every chart; but with good team-work, some prep, patience, and a willingness to improve, we WILL down bosses, new or old. 3 – We fight together, we wipe together, we loot together. Be respectful of your group members whether they are Guild or PUG, young or old, guy gal or other, or any other category you can think of. Currently, our progression is hitting a wall based on numbers and party composition. While we will stick by welcoming all players as mentioned above, we are prioritizing additional Healers and Ranged DPS. Particularly, we would really love finding a solid Druid and Shammy healer, Shadow Priest, and a few good Ranged. If you are any of these classes/roles and agree with the sentiments above, then we want you! If you are not these things, please contact us anyway, as we do like increasing our numbers with good, friendly players. Those particular positions are just the glaring holes in our raid comps. Raid times and Attitude: Progression Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday, 6pm – 9pm Server. Farm/Bonus Raid Times: Friday and Saturday Nights, 6pm Server or Later. No real stop time. No raids are mandatory. While these are the main raid days that we use to congregate and progress, because of the nature of our group, there is usually something going on every night. It may be mythic+, it may be alt runs and easier raids to gear up or roll on Legendaries, but if you are online, we will likely have something to do. We do use the Loot Council system during Guild Progression Raids. This is to both circumvent Blizzard’s Item Level locks for trades on bad stat items, as well as spread the loot more evenly throughout the raid. Things the Loot Council considers: Is it BiS for someone? Is there another comparable upgrade they could get in an earlier raid, or is this the only piece that can upgrade that slot? When was the last time each person was loot counciled a piece? Would we get more raid-wide throughput out of that piece by giving it to someone else? Is this a piece of gear you would come back for, just to bonus roll while already locked on this boss? Will this get you to a new set Bonus (Set Only)? Is this one of the best 4 set pieces for your character (Set Only) ? Things that do not matter to Loot Council: Raid attendance, being #1 on the charts, time in the guild/rank, supply or gold contributions, wiping or mistakes. So if you are looking for a more chill raiding experience, with a lot of laughter on Discord, a welcoming attitude, and mature courtesy, then drop us an email. Looking for players willing to grow and learn with us. Casual Wiping – We’re only a little sh***y. Contact Info: Please send all inquiries to FUGuildApps@gmail.com. (hold over from our old name that is just too awesome to lose) Including a Battle.net tag to contact you on will be helpful, but not mandatory in your first contact. Get your name on the list today, since the Friday Chill and Kill approaches rapidly, and we would love to have you join us!Luxumbraog15 3d
3d █★█ [A] Hells Heroes - Mythic Progress! █★█ Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm *Note for Fridays/Saturdays: Commonly a raid going these days. Current Raid Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/496080 Current Recruitment Needs: CLASS | SPEC | PRIORITY Warlock | ANY | High Mage | ANY | High Shaman | Ele | High Priest | ANY | High Paladin | Holy | High (*Urgent Need*) Shaman | Resto | High Druid | Resto | High Monk | Mistweaver | High (If your class or spec is NOT listed and you are an excellent player we are still very interested in you! Please still apply or contact us in game for more details. *Note: We will help you gear and provide experience when necessary if you are an exceptional player. If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position. If you are interested and would like to apply, visit http://hellsheroes.wowlaunch.com Or, add: Blood#1681 (Bloodtriton), astrida#1387 (Arien), Liquidtank#1615 (Liquidshot) or joeyjudgment#1733 (Mitler) for more info! A Bit About Hells Heroes: Hells Heroes was founded in 2009 and is "semi-hardcore" raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Hells Heroes has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months. We recently transferred from Blackhand where many of us have been since beta. The server was dead and dying more an more each month. We are excited to make Proudmoore our permanent new home! We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Hells Heroes has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you're a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Hells Heroes!Bloodtriton2 3d
4d Tues/Thurs 6-10 PST Guild LFM Server: Proudmoore-US (PvE) Pacific Standard Time Raid Times: Tuesday 6:00pm - 10:00pm and Thursdays 6:00pm - 10:00pm PST Hello, we are <Fractured Dream>. Created late in the tier of HFC, we steamrolled our way through mythic content, going 10/13. Coming up short of 13/13 only due to getting started late and several attendance issues.  In Legion, we're looking forward to a fresh start. We have several good players returning and will be at full speed as soon as we flesh out our roster. All we need is you! Come be part of something great! We’re looking for knowledgeable, dependable, and prepared players that want to down current content. We're friendly, helpful, and have a positive attitude. We don’t like whiners; we don’t like drama. We like to have a good time while still making ample progression. You won’t get screamed at for messing up; we simply expect you to learn from your mistakes and always keep improving. Good attendance and fast pulls are key. Raid Spots are earned thru performance, attitude, and attendance the guild will have around a 24M rooster to prevent the need for pugs. This will mean at some point everyone will sit from boss to boss or a night depending on what is needed on the boss who needs or doesn't need gear. With that said we do not recruit for the bench unless requested you earn a raid spot you will get raid time Loot System: We don't raid for loot; loot is merely a tool we use to reach the endgame. We raid for the progression. That said, we strongly believe in fair loot distribution. We feel EPGP, currently the most balanced and fair system out there. It is affected by attendance and loot history, with a heavy priority on BIS. BIS>MS>OS. Progression: NH Normal 10/10, Heroic 9/10 Currently recruiting all DPS spots and always considering any exceptional player. Contacts: If you have any questions, you can contact Lillari, Arkynine, Eldarius in-game.  Recruitment Officer: Cposs#1568 or Nekronknight in gameNekronknight19 4d
4d [A] 9/10H LF MW/RDru and rDPS. T/W/Th 8-11EST <Double Standard> on Proudmoore is looking to add another core healer (mw or rdruid ideally) and ranged dps. We plan on doing mythic progressing once our roster is full and are currently 9/10H. We are a tight knit group made up of a few people who raided together in WoD and some awesome friends that we found along the way in Legion. We have a very relaxed raiding atmosphere, trusting that people will perform in their respective roles, and know when they need to focus. Feel free to add Minuen#1153 in game if you want to chat. We would love to try you out in a raid and give you an idea of what our guild feels like! Recruiting Healers: - Mistweaver - Resto Druid Recruiting Dps: - Warlock - Boomkin - Spriest - Mage - Hunter Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:00 EST All raiders must be ilvl 880+, with our current core all being 890+. We expect all of our core raiders to know their classes well and keep up to date with the newest talents/builds. To make things easier for you, we provide all food, flasks, and potions for every raid. You focus on being awesome and we'll give you the tools to do it. We use loot council for loot distribution, focusing on people who consistently show up and perform well. If you log on and play well, you won't have to worry about making sure you get the gear that you need. Feel free to contact us in-game with any questions! Minuen#1153 (Co-gm) Jantsen#1233 (Co-gm)Minuen1 4d
4d <Cloud Atlas> LF casual members/raiders Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. No raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around players? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement? A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for is individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked. Q: Can I swear in your guild? A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason. Q: What does your guild do together? A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We welcome all styles of gameplay. Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid? A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST). We cleared all of normal and heroic EN and are 10/10 normal NH and 4/10 heroic NH. Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild? A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience. Q: Do you use voicechat? A: Sure do! Mumble is set up and ready for up to 25 people at once. I am happy to expand it when there is a need for it. Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it? A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going. For more information, please check out our guild website and fill out an application if you think you'd be interested in joining our family: www.cloudatlas.enjin.com. If you would like to contact someone directly in addition, please reach out to Spyca#1448 (recruitment officer/co-GM) or Claymore#1524 (GM). We look forward to hearing from you!Spyca0 4d
4d [A] 6/10M T/W/Th 10PM-1AM EST LFM <Friendly Banter> is a newly formed Alliance guild on Tichondrius. We are currently 6/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M TOV and are looking to further progress in Mythic raiding. We are currently looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong guild roster and advance through raids. Currently recruiting ranged DPS and a rogue. Always recruiting exceptional players. Friendly Banter's Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00PM-1:00AM EST Server: Tichondrius Faction: Alliance Guild Type: Raid Current Progression: 6/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV Links: Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/162326 WoW Progress- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Friendly+Banter/rating.tier16_25 WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/Friendly_Banter/ Contact Information: Guild Leader: EmailSupport#1938 (Racialist) Officer: ArchProject#1457 (Lunorah) Currently Recruiting: ... To Apply: Please post an application on either our site: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ or you can respond back to us on this forum. We will review all applications and get back to anyone as soon as possible. Note: <Friendly Banter> reimburses all server/faction transfer fees after a two-week trial period regardless if you stay with us or not. We only recruit for core raid positions but this does not make the exception that raiders who under perform might be asked to sit in the future for the raid to further progress. Please don't hesitate to reach out to either of us, we'll be happy to further explain and answer any questions you guys may have or even just to chat. We look forward to anyone joining Friendly Banter :)Lunorah91 4d
4d <Depth> 3/10 Mythic NH LFM! 7/7M EN, 3/10M NH guild looking kick !@# raiders! <Depth> on Proudmoore Alliance US. is a tight-knit 3 day a week raiding guild looking for more kick $%^ raiders to join our ranks. We are a small, but active guild that runs alt runs and mythic+ in addition to our main raid. While we promote a more relaxed environment, we require all raiders to have a developed mechanical awareness as well as personal responsibility and focus while we pull bosses. Ultimately, we are looking for those who can perform and still enjoy the people they raid with. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us! Raid days: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Raid times: 9-12 Eastern (8-11 Central, 7-10 Mountain, & 6-9 Pacific) Our current needs: Healers: Shaman or Druid Damage: Mage - Hunter - Spriest - Demon Hunter Exceptional players are always welcome to apply regardless of spec or role. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/10 Mythic Nighthold What you can expect from Depth: 1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can. 2. A friendly environment. 3. A strong core raid group 4. Guild repairs What we expect from you: 1. Competence and knowledge of your class. 2. Coming prepared for raid. 3. Consistent performance and attendance. 4. A positive and focused attitude. Please apply @ www.depth-proudmoore.enjin.com -or- Add me to real id @ shawn#1812Latro8 4d
4d Trials 4/10 M NH is Recruiting DPS! Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 PST or 9:30 - 12:30 EST About Us: Trials was formed under the name of Undergrøund on US-Darkspear in the beginning of Legion. After a couple months of progression raiding the guild decided to transfer to US-Proudmoore due to a much larger pool of progression raiders. Our goals are to be one of the top guilds on the server that we are on and to progress through mythic content as fast as we can. Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting players who are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We are in need of outstanding dps at the moment, but will consider all. We are looking for player who are self-motivated to better themselves and want to continue to better themselves. Loot: Our loot is distributed by loot council. Being a progression guild we give gear to those we feel deserve it and those who need to be rewarded because of their exceptional performance and consistent attendance. Contact: Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild. Rostafer#1882 Orville#1431Orrville5 4d
4d Idiokracy 10/10H recruiting heals/dps If you're tired of pugging raids but don't want the stress and demands of a hardcore raiding guild then it sounds like Idiokracy might be a great match for you. We are a fairly new guild who started out with a casual mindset and just recently decided to try and see how far we can go when it comes to clearing content. Our goal is to clear current content in a reasonably timely manner while keeping a stress free, fun, and relaxed environment. We are 3/7M, 3/3H, and 10/10H so far and looking for a few more great pieces that will help us move into mythic raiding. Our raid times are T/Th 8pm-11pm pst(11pm-2am est). We do not have specific demands of our raiders, but we do ask for a few things: 1. Respect for your guildmates. 2. Be open to constructive criticism. 3. Have 90% attendance to raids. 4. Complete a +10 or higher dungeon per week (which we will help with). 5. Most of all, have fun because that is what our guild is about. We are looking for all people that can excel at their class, but we currently have high demand for: Healers: - Holy pally - Holy priest Dps: - Havoc DH - Frost DK - Assassination rogue - Enh. shammy - Shadow priest - Frost/fire mage - Demo. lock If you do not see your class here, that does not mean we are not open to taking in that certain class, please still apply if it seems we would be a good match. Tanks: We are fine with tanks, but we are looking for a couple of dps w/ tank offspecs to run mythic keystones with or to fill in when one of our main raid tanks cannot make it. Loot is distributed via rcloot council and is based on attendance, performance, and who would benefit more. We use discord for communication. Please be at least 885 equipped and providing relevant logs would be a plus. If you want to be a part of the Idiokracy family or have any questions, feel free to respond to this post or message one of the following and we will be more than happy to help. Bnet: Andrewticus#1112 or spaziix#1776 Discord: Drew06#8194Zurabeth1 4d
4d Abandoned 2 teams 10/10H 1/10M <Abandoned> Has two raid teams that are currently 10/10H. We are currently 1/10M and looking to progress further this week! We are currently recruiting exceptional players for our core raid team to push into Mythic! Raid team 1 raids 6-9 ST (6pm-9pm Pacific Time) Tues/Thurs! Team 2 raids same times but Weds/Thurs. We usually go 10/10H on Tuesay and are beginning to push Myrhic on Thursday! We are a super friendly guild, always look at ways to help players advance in the game. Pushing higher M+ Keystones, gearing alts, etc. Casual players welcome as well to continue to build this awesome new guild! For details please whisper me In game or Btag at SlickRick#1675. Primarily Searching for: Demon Hunter Ele Shaman Boomkin Shadow Priest Fire mage Priest Heals or Shaman Heals Although all exceptional players considered!Rickabob3 4d
4d <Cloud Atlas> LF casual members/raiders Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. No raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around players? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement? A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for is individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked. Q: Can I swear in your guild? A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason. Q: What does your guild do together? A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We welcome all styles of gameplay. Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid? A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST). We cleared all of normal and heroic EN and are 10/10 normal NH and 4/10 heroic NH. Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild? A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience. Q: Do you use voicechat? A: Sure do! Mumble is set up and ready for up to 25 people at once. I am happy to expand it when there is a need for it. Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it? A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going. For more information, please check out our guild website and fill out an application if you think you'd be interested in joining our family: www.cloudatlas.enjin.com. If you would like to contact someone directly in addition, please reach out to Spyca#1448 (recruitment officer/co-GM) or Claymore#1524 (GM). We look forward to hearing from you!Spyca1 4d
4d <Lithium> LF DPS for H NH Team. T/W/M 5-7PST We are Lithium: An Alliance guild on Proudmoore! We are an adult only community of players who enjoy end game progression and socializing! However, we are not limited to our progression. Many of our members are interested in more than just raiding. We play this game to have fun and hope you will as well! The most important thing that we ask of you is that you remain respectful not only to your guild mates, but other players in game as well. Remember, you represent the guild if you're carrying the tag! Raid Info: Progression: *Our goal is to clear current heroic content.* Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 N Nighthold - 10/10 N, 5/10 H Loot Distribution: We use a DKP system. (You do not need an addon for this) Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday 5pm - 7pm PST 6pm - 8pm MST 7pm - 9pm CST 8pm -10pm EST 9pm - 11pm AST Raiding Recruitment: Healers - Closed Tanks - Closed Melee - Open Ranged - Open ***Bonus points if you have a viable heal or tank os*** Is your spec closed? Exceptional people are encouraged to inquire within. Never raided before? Not a problem. We will help you! Guild provides to it's core raiders: Food, flasks, potions, gems/enchants & repairs When preparing for raid, please note the following: Check calendar & make sure you're signed up so you don't lose your spot Repair Have your consumables Make sure you're in the right spec & with the appropriate gear *glares at Looted* Read up and/or watch boss guides *please be logged in an ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to raid start time If you're going to be late or are unable to attend for any reason, please be respectful to the raid team and let an officer know with as much notice as possible so we can make adjustments accordingly.* Social & Casual Player Info: Mythic/Mythic+ We're always open to individuals who would like to run dungeons We would really like to increase our social community! What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible! Class/spec questions Crafting/professions World quests Dungeons etc! If this sounds like a community you'd like to join, you can contact Ryouice (Ryouice#11303), Bigsexxy (doctuce#1676), or Endermonk (ender120173#1931)Ryóuice3 4d
4d . .Àzazèl0 4d
5d 10/10H Weekend Team Recruiting for Mythic Game over's weekend team is currently looking for a few exceptional players to join our roster. Team name: <Crippling Progression> Hours: Friday 7:00pm - 10:00pm / Saturday 6:00pm - 9:00pm. Pacific Standard Time Current progression: 10/10 Heroic. What we are looking for: Rogue, Death Knight, Mage, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Warlock, Demon Hunters. Min requirements: Consistently able to pull around 400k dps +. Know you class and what you major upgrades will be. Be able to follow mechanics and listen well to direction. Come with the attitude of wanting to progress and be okay with the struggle that comes with progression. Ingame: Shadowmends or Drozen#1717 for further info and questions or reply to this post.Shadowmends0 5d
5d [A]Methodic 9/10M 3/10M LFM 9pm-12am EST Methodic is a 6 year community recruiting skilled players for semi-hardcore raiding 2 nights per week. Due to the nature of our limited schedule, we are seeking competitive, reliable players who possess the desire to improve at every opportunity. All exceptional applicants will be considered. ... Contact Rae#1113 to schedule a short interview or visit www.methodicgaming.com * The Burning Legion has returned to Azeroth, and Methodic's finest heroes have answered King Wrynn's call to arms. Together we have slain the Lich King, extinguished the Firelord Ragnaros, and saved the world from Deathwing's cataclysm. When the Burning Legion surfaced on Draenor, we journeyed through the Dark Portal to Hellfire Citadel to vanquish Gul’dan’s minions and defeat Archimonde. With Xavius slain and the nightmare cleansed, we now await the opening of The Nighthold to deal with Gul'dan once and for all. Become a member of a long-standing community that puts players and progression first. We are accepting heroes of all experience levels, but particularly seek those with experience facing the most difficult encounters. Join us on US-Proudmoore for two nights per week of progression raiding, Mythic+ dungeons, and more. For the Alliance!Raerre27 5d