Proudmoore

2d Prot pally and restro druid LFG We are 2/9 Mythic TOS, no long in that guild due to my schedule. I am a fire Fighter so I have a rotating schedule. Come January I will have Every Wednesday off. We are looking for a guild that will work with that. I will be able to supply my availability for the entire year if requested. Restro Druid (Vivicca-Proudmoore) is a package deal. We are looking for 10:30PM EST raid start Have been Mythic raiders since WoD. We have been playing since Vanilla We just want a home that runs together, both raiding and M+. We are happy to contribute. Artorous#11868 Thank you for your timeArtorous0 2d
2d 946 Bear Tank LF Daytime Guild Hey guys, I have had the last few months off WoW due to travel, and looking to get back into Mythic raiding. Looking for a fun & friendly group to push content with. Currently on Frostmourne, I'm looking to transfer to a competitive US Guild that raids UK suitable hours. *** e.g 3pm EST, or Weekend raids*** 945/946 equip. 72 traits. All bear legendaries. Officer & MT at previous two guilds. My current guild is 8/9 mythic (6 hours raiding per week), looking for a similar or higher, but not looking to run splits. CheersTriph4 2d
3d [A]Karma Gaming LFM 2dps/1 heals, 3/9M ToS <Karma Gaming>(2008) is recruiting-progression w/o raiding overkill. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives. Filling core team, 9pm-12a Server, PST W/F/M (M ToS 3/9)2 dps, 1 heal. 920iL+/Concordance@60+. HToS clear weekly (Fri). 21+Only. Antorus? YES! We are planning to hit this new content head on and get through N asap, onto heroic. Are you ready? We are! Come on down and join a great, focused guild with absolutely no drama. Communication ingame-- Realm--Proudmoore [A] GM: Heavensënt (alt+137) BT: honeybee#1337Heavensënt0 3d
3d 932 Ele Shaman LF late night group Due to job change im in need of a new raid time and team. im a 932 Elemental shaman Times available & time zone: Looking for start time of 1am EST, 12am CST, 11pm MST, 10pm PST Server preference: Any server is fine with me willing to transfer, i would like to go a couple times to see if I like the group before transferring. Faction preference: Horde Raid Type/Guild Type Looking for something semi hardcore, but would like to clear all Heroic bosses, and maybe start mythic. Current progression/experience: 9/9 Normal 8/9 Heroic. My job has kept me from making every night with my current guild Contact info: contact me in game or just post here if your interested Thanks for readingIbramgaunt2 3d
3d [A] <Space Cadets> Space Cadets is recruiting DPS for the next raid tier. We are currently 3/9M in Tomb but just lack the DPS to push further. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6-9PM server time. We are a laid back guild, but serious about progression. There are always people on to run mythic +. If you are interested in joining feel free to add me on B-net Jaywalker#11162Saraed0 3d
3d [A] <Space Cadets> Space Cadets is recruiting DPS for the next raid tier. We are currently 3/9M in Tomb but just lack the DPS to push further. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6-9PM server time. We are a laid back guild, but serious about progression. There are always people on to run mythic +. If you are interested in joining feel free to add me on B-net Jaywalker#11162Saraed0 3d
3d Veteran UH DK LF 2 Day Raiding Guild After about a 12 month hiatus, I have returned. Was part of a guild that achieved US 124th on Mythic Xavius before I had to quit playing. Now that I no longer have real-life aggro, I am able to return back to raiding. The only thing is that I don't really have the loot. About me: 26, Male, EST. Excellent Internet connection and rig. Prior US 100 raiding experience for many tiers. What I'm looking for: Alliance only. Raiding 2 days a week, nothing more, nothing less. Would like to be less than 8 hours per week. My Battle Tag is Enthrone#11676 if you're interested in potentially recruiting a great fit. Or you can reply here and I'll try not to forget to look at it.Enfilade2 3d
3d 925 ilvl Frost Mage Looking to transfer here I currently play on stormrage and its a little too packed for my liking, and I just moved so I can finally play again and I am looking to move over here to this realm. Just trying to find a good home before i transfer, if you would like to know more about me feel free to hmu @ Nielic#1165Nìelic14 3d
3d 937 resto/ele shaman LF weekend Raid Here are links to my armory and logs: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/cerulia https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/cerulia#rankingmetric=hps I could potentially bring along a resto druid and hunter if any guilds are interested in a package deal: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/kyunni https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/gadlynCerulia2 3d
3d [A] <Guild Name Loading> LF DPS/Heals < Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 8/9H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome! Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST Raiding Needs: Tanks: Closed Heals: Priest, Druid, Monk Melee Dps: Paladin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Monk, Druid Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage Please Contact with any questions: Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187) Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303) Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)Sophiana7 3d
3d <Does Thou Flex> 9/9H: MYTHIC Raid Needs YOU <Does Thou Flex> is a semi-hardcore-yet-we-all-have-jobs, progression raid guild by old pros at killing digital pixels and getting those phat purple loots. We balance the fact we're all adults with jobs with the desire to progress through content at an accelerated pace... and we look damn good doing it. Looking towards Antorus. 9/9 H ToS 1/9 M ToS Apply @ dtf.ninja (or message us in-game.) (Copy + Paste URL) We are looking for raiders but welcome social / PvP'rs. Predominantly STRONG DPS currently. What can offer? - Organized Raid Experience - Mythic+ Pushing Dungeon Groups - Alt Raids - Transmog Runs - Laid back, fun community What are we looking for? - Be enchanted - Keep up-to-date with your classes changes - Bring your A+ game - Have your consumables However, we add another expectation... Be a decent person. We are building a community of like-minded players, not just a mass of bodies to throw at bosses. The Raid Schedule Tuesday + Thursday, 9-12PM CST Questions? Reach out. jamie#12462 Dastardly#1398 FMRadioTX#1521Fiendishly28 3d
3d Casually Delicious [A] recruiting Casually Delicious raids tues & wed from 6pm - 9pm server time. Current progression 9/9H, 1/9M. We are looking for a few more ranged dps to help round out our roster. We are a laid-back guild that mainly does heroic content and ventures into mythic as well. We do not really push for Cutting Edge or expect to get it. We do run an alt run on the weekends and run M+ all week long. So, if you are looking for a more laid-back raid group that still has some expectation for its raiders, we may be the guild for you. Message Thegiraffe (erasure#1583) or Gravline (littlealien#1870) for more information.Thegiraffe2 3d
3d 946 8/9 M ARMS (or fury) / LEGENDARY PARSES Hello, I am searching for a new home due to my current raid times conflicting with a new job. I am leaving a great team that emphasizes a non toxic, non tilting environment and would like to find something similar. Ideally my new guild would be 8/9 M + , starting after 6 PM EST ending before 12 EST , any days of the week or weekend. Below are my logs for your consideration: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/jigells I also have 3 Fully maintained alts that I can play on any given encounter, split runs, or reroll to if they suprass warrior in overall effectiveness. All alts have all leggos for there primary spec. Feral Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17362521/13#metric=dps MM HUNTER: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/trapstarz SUB Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/chichiyayo Please reach out on BT for any questions or chats :D BT: J I G G L E S # 1 3 5 0 ( NO SPACES)Jigells0 3d
4d █★█ [A] Hells Heroes - Mythic Progress! █★█ Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm *Note for Weekends: Commonly a raid going on the weekends, currently we are doing a Sunday night alt/fun run. Current Raid Progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Hells+Heroes Current Recruitment Needs: CLASS | SPEC | PRIORITY Warlock | ANY | High Mage | ANY | High Druid | ANY DPS | High Shaman | Ele | High Priest | ANY | High Hunter | ANY | Medium Paladin | Holy | High Shaman | Resto | High Druid | Resto | High Monk | Mistweaver | High (If your class or spec is NOT listed and you are an excellent player we are still very interested in you! Please still apply or contact us in game for more details. *Note: We will help you gear and provide experience when necessary if you are an exceptional player. If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position. If you are interested and would like to apply, visit http://hellsheroes.wowlaunch.com Or, add one/multiple of our officers for more info: Btag: Blood#1681 || Discord: Bloodtriton#1786 - (Bloodtriton) Btag: astrida#1387 || Discord: Arien#5071 - (Arien) Btag: joeyjudgment#1733 || Discord: Rng God Mitler#5288 - (Mitler) A Bit About Hells Heroes: Hells Heroes was founded in 2009 and is "semi-hardcore" raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Hells Heroes has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months. We recently transferred from Blackhand where many of us have been since beta. The server was dead and dying more an more each month. We are excited to make Proudmoore our permanent new home! We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Hells Heroes has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you're a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Hells Heroes!Bloodtriton2 4d
4d [A] Proudmoore <Space Cadets> Space Cadets is recruiting DPS for the next raid tier. We are currently 3/9M in Tomb but just lack the DPS to push further. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6-9PM server time. We are a laid back guild, but serious about progression. There are always people on to run mythic +. If you are interested in joining feel free to add me on B-net Jaywalker#11162Saraed0 4d
4d Realm/Faction transfer looking for guild. Hey everyone, Possible realm/faction transfer looking for a semi-casual raiding guild for the next tier. 9/9H and 2/9M experiance. Can raid Tues and Wed between the times of 8-1130pm est. I have multiple characters available, would prefer to play WW monk though. Bnet: Stankie#11109 Discord: Stankie#7269Stànkfu2 4d
4d LF Heroic/Mythic raid group (A) Currently I'm running a 933 Resto Shaman with 9/9 heroic. My raid group fell apart while trying to recruit for mythic so I have been toying with a 922 bear tank and a 905 arms warrior both of which I would be happy to play instead and would gladly prioritize gearing to a raiding level. Available days are Weds/Thurs/Sun, prefer to raid 2 days a week. Btag is xiodragoon#1168 feel free to add me if you'd like to ask anything further.Feyat2 4d
4d [Formality] M Gul'dan Mount Sales <Formality> is now selling Mythic Gul'dan mount kills: Mythic Gul'dan + Mount -Price: 1.5M -Mount: Hellfire Infernal -Title: "Vengeance Incarnate" -M Elisande -All Loot Schedule (PST): Tues/Wed 6:30pmDetails: We only accept gold, on Proudmoore Alliance There is a 20% deposit to reserve a spotContact: Manager#1163Manager9 4d
4d [A] 921 Feral Druid - LF Guild/Raid Team Looking for a casual Raiding guild. One that doesn't frown on melee DPS lol.Tikhan2 4d
4d 7/9M Raider w/6 Tanks 937-946 LF Mythic Guild Note: I plan on staying alliance, server transferring is not an issue and will be bringing all 6 tanks with me. As it says in the title I have 6 tanks: Guardian Druid ilvl 946 - 75 Points in Weapon, Blood Death Knight ilvl 943 - 70 Points in Weapon, Protection Paladin ilvl 941 - 74 Points in Weapon, Vengeance Demon Hunter ilvl 940 - 70 Points in Weapon, Brewmaster Monk ilvl 937 - 70 Points in Weapon, and Protection Warrior ilvl 937 - 70 Points in Weapon. I am looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I highly prefer playing the Protection Paladin! I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold. Guild went cutting edge for Nighthold, but a majority of the players had left after during TOS and was disbanded when I came back. Currently I am 7/9M TOS 9/9H TOS 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12:30 EST. I am available any days. Like I said I have all tanks geared and I am experienced on all 6. I complete a 10+ Mythic Plus on each tank every week. I use to swap between tanks during Mythic Nighthold if it made the fight easier. I am looking for a guild that has an awesome community and people online constantly. Not looking for a guild when 90% of the roster only logs on to raid. Prefer a guild that closely matches where I am at progression wise. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Please do not reach out to me if your guild can not fill out a roster. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ceirios0 4d
5d DK and Hunter LF WEEKEND guild 2 Raiders LF a home for Antorus. LF a weekend guild that raids Friday Saturday or Sunday (preferably in the time range of 6pm-11pm server). Looking for heroic raiding and possibly mythic raiding. We also enjoy Mythic Plus. You can contact me on this post or my btag Darklooke#1410Dougdimádome4 5d
5d <Onyx> 5/9M T/W 7pm - 10pm is Recruiting! ANTORUS RAID SCHEDULE FIRST WEEK: TUES 7PM-10PM, WEDS 7PM-10PM, THURS 7PM-10PM, MONDAY 7PM-10PM Tuesdays and Wednesdays Heroic and Normal on Thursdays. (Thursdays are still NON-MANDATORY) <Onyx> is a guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real-life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Currently we are 5/9 M. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously. CURRENT RAID SCHEDULE We raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm to 10pm ST(PST) and we also have a NON-MANDATORY Heroic raid on Thursdays from 7pm to 10pm. RECRUITMENT We are looking for DPS primarily to continue building our roster, BUT, all experienced/versatile players will always be looked at and considered. We're not picky at all in specific classes to look for, SO PLAY THE CLASS YOU WANT TO PLAY! We have a nice relaxed and chill raid environment and only ask raiders to at least commit 6hrs of their time to our raid in a span of two days. HOW TO APPLY Message: Recruitment Officer - (Caedarian,Caedenx,Brewingfists) Caeden#1965 Raid Leader - (Hugsnotdrugs) Hugsnotdrugs #1681 Guild Master - (Dhredeemed) Dende408 #1483 WEBSITE Onyx Website : http://onyxguild.weebly.com/ WoW Progress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/OnyxCaedarian13 5d
5d Heroic-only weekend guild LF DPS <GMiH> is a Heroic-only raiding guild (9/9 H ToS) that raids: Fridays 6pm-9pm PT Saturdays 9am-Noon PT We earn Ahead of the Curve each raid tier and enjoy our time raiding. In addition to raiding, we run Mythic+ together and run an optional Normal Alt raid on Thursday evenings. <GMiH> has been going since January 2008. While we have hardcore roots (and enjoy min-maxing), we focus on Heroic raiding these days. If you're interested in joining a stable, semi-casual guild that enjoys completing content, check us out. What We're Looking For We are currently looking for DPS of all kinds, especially: Mages Balance Druids Elemental Shamans Shadow Priests Get In Touch For any questions, feel free to contact Interficiens#1735 or Milou#1514 and mention this post. Or check out our website (http://gmihguild.com) and apply using the “Apply Now” button!Rissey7 5d
5d Ministry of Love recruiting DPS for H Antorus Hi! The Ministry of Love is a heroic raiding guild on Proudmoore. We're a close-knit group of friends, both IRL and in game, who've been playing together since Vanilla. We're looking to expand our ranks slightly with some new DPS to help us clear Heroic Antorus when it launches. We have two "mandatory" progression nights every week: Tue/Thu @ 7pm-9pm server time. We also run a catch up/alt/achievement raid on Sundays. This night is optional. We have completed AotC for ToS (and every tier before). This is generally the goal with set for ourselves every tier. Ideally, we'd love to find a warrior, monk, hunter or shaman (or one of each!) to round out our raid team, but we're open to any classes. We're willing to help gear, as well, so if you want to switch toons and try something new, we're happy to help. Social players are welcome to join us, too! If interested, respond here, or add me on bnet (Callipygian#1228) or find me, Hypatius, or Satiyva in game. -EEkkelhardt7 5d
5d [A] Druid and Warlock LF H Raiding [A] i928 Feral i933 Guardian i929 Resto Druid and i938 Aff Lock LF Heroic Raiding Guild tuesday thursday 8-10ish give or take an hour. Both of us have several years of raiding experience across multiple mmos. I am the druid. I prefer to tank or feral dps. but healing is always an option. My heart is in tanking but im pretty flexible. Currently I have cleared 8/9 H ToS and the lock is 9/9 H Tos We are looking for a fun laid back group that also realizes that progression doesn't come easy and requires dedication. Raid start times are followed and people show up ready to go. We are in no means hardcore raiders. We like to laugh and joke and have fun while raiding. but we also want to progress with a group while we are having fun. We would be server transferring to come to proudmoore. and want to have a prospective home before we commit to the xfer. please contact me in game or on here. Remedy#1733 Allysia https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/windrunner/allysia Lykamein https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/windrunner/lykameinAllysia1 5d
5d <Butter Train> 5/9 M LFM <Butter Train> is looking for some exceptional RDPS and one healer to round out our Mythic roster which is currently 5/9M. We are a tight knit group of friends who like to have fun and down bosses at the same time. Raid Times: Mythic Progression Monday and Wednesday 6:00pm-9:00pm Server Time (PST) Heroic Clear Thursday 6:00pm-7:30pm Server time (PST) Throughout the week we usually have one or two M+ groups going on as well. Currently have a high request for Warlocks, but all RDPS will be looked at. Please have some logs to link and be at equal or close to progression of the guild. Discord is required. Msg Phyca#1248 for any questionsFhyca1 5d
5d [A] 6/9M recruiting dps/heals for Antorus! -------------------6/9M ToS, 8/10M NH guild looking for kick !@# raiders!--------------------- <Depth> on Proudmoore Alliance, U.S. is a tight-knit 3 day a week raiding guild looking for more kick $%^ raiders to join our ranks. We are a small, but active guild that does weekly alt-runs and lots of mythic+ in addition to our main raid. While we promote a more relaxed environment we require all raiders to have a developed mechanical awareness, as well as personal responsibility and focus while we pull bosses. Ultimately, we are looking for those who can perform and still enjoy the people they raid with. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us! Raid days: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Raid times: 9-12 Eastern (8-11 Central, 7-10 Mountain, & 6-9 Pacific) Our current needs: Damage: Mage - Hunter - Spriest - Death Knight - Warrior - Rogue - Warlock - Shaman - Boomkin (All dps classes welcome!) Healer: VERY high priority on Holy Priest Exceptional players are always welcome to apply regardless of spec or role. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic TOS 6/9 Mythic TOS What you can expect from Depth: 1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can. 2. A friendly environment. 3. A strong core raid group 4. Guild repairs What we expect from you: 1. Competence and knowledge of your class. 2. Coming prepared for raid. 3. Consistent performance and attendance. 4. A positive and focused attitude. Please apply @ www.depth-proudmoore.enjin.com -or- Add Shawn#1812 (Officer) Kwontify#1281 (GM) Malitia#11145 (Myself)Malitià0 5d
5d (A) 9/9H Weds/Thurs Guild LFM 5-8 Server Time Guild: Eggroll Holders Aka "That fine line" between hard progression and casual. We have quite a bit of hardcore/heavy hitting raiders just taking it easy now, or just returning back, and actually enjoying the game again. Also are LGBT friendly, like most guilds on proudmoore are ;p Raids are: Laid back, friendly progression. Non toxic environment. Aka the feeling of friends raiding with friends. Although we do joke around a bit, especially on farm content, we do take raiding seriously, and shenanigans are kept at a minimum while pushing actual progression. Yes we do post logs. Yes we do use the analyzer to improve ourselves. Yes we do sit ppl for under performing if we are stuck on a boss just to help push it. No we do not bench you if we down the boss just because you were the lowest in numbers. No we do not exclude you from N/H raids if you came in late. No we do not perma bench. Days/Times: Weds & Thurs 5-8 Server Time (8-11 EST) If we are progressing in content we sometimes leave Sundays or Mondays (depending what most people prefer that week) open to push it certain weeks. Our Progression: Currently 9/9H with getting a full H clear most times on just one day, even on our alts! Our first week raiding together we hit 8/9H in just 2 days of raiding. About to/want to, start mythic by popular demand. In need of some bodies to help reach that 20 man roster. *We do offer trial runs with our group, to see if we are a fit for you before you commit that are normally held on Weds. We've all been there where we entered a guild and the raid group was not what we were looking for. Trial runs are optional, so if you want to join the guild regardless of the raid, thats 100% fine by me. Raid Loot Distribution and Required Add ons: We require our raiders to have either DBM (dead boss mobs) or some add on similar to it. We also require members to have RCLootCouncil for loot. Other add on's strongly recommended are: Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras. Guild Website & Officer Btag: if you have any questions, want to chat, or want to join, feel free to add the btags or message here. Figgims#1231 (GM battletag) We also have a website where you can fill out a recruitment application if you rather apply that way. https://eggrollholders.enjin.com/ About us: We are what I call, "soft core." We go in, we flask, we eat, we ready check and pull. We expect you to know your class, and we expect you to have an understanding of the fights. However, we're not going to bite your head off if you mess something up. After all, we all mess up and no one is perfect. Some of us also have families to tend to, so we understand the quick "brb kid aggro" line, however if you are taking to long before a pull, we will kick you to keep going forward. You can rejoin the raid after you get back. We strive to get faster in closing the gap between each pull, however we understand the rare hiccup that can happen sometimes with people and we aren't that hardcore raid group that will give you attitude for it. The guild was founded by individuals who split from a casual guild in search of something a bit more progressive and competitive. There were to many of us to all join a guild and be able to raid on their team, so we decided to make our own. Our officers all have individual roles they perform, to ensure that raid goes smoothly and that time in guild is enjoyed. I myself am in charge of recruitment, attendance, and raid prep (making sure you know fights before we go in). Others are in charge of loot, or raid call outs, or just dungeon management (making sure you did your weekly 10). We run keys all the time. So we have no set date for them, its sorta, first come first serve. We are however a very strong m+ key pushing guild, so its almost basically guaranteed you will get a weekly cap chest in your class hall come reset. The name "Eggroll Holders" is a play on words meaning "Aggro Holders." Our main guild founder has a strong accent and has mostly food named toons. When he says aggro holder, it sounds like eggroll. Hence he could not think of any other name to call the guild. We use discord, and majority of us prefer it to typing, although the guild does see its fair share of "green text" And lastly, we are mature, friendly, and respectful. Sorta people who can dish it out but take it at the same time. We expect people to have fun. After all, it is a game.Figgster25 5d
5d [A] <Psyche> (7/9M) LFM <Psyche> is currently looking to recruit a few more exceptional players to keep our roster competitive and moving forward. Currently looking to bolster our ranks as we progress through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras [T20]. Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:00-10:00 PM Realm Time (Pacific Standard Time) Discord Required 925+ ilvl - 3/9M exp min. Current Recruitment Needs: Tank (1): Blood Death Knight Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk DPS (4): Frost/Fire Mage Marksmanship/Beast Mastery Hunter Balance Druid Subtlety/Assassination Rogue NOTE: We recruit past the 20 raiding requirement to guarantee that all spots are filled. Please be aware that rotations and substitutes will be regular to ensure that the roster remains healthy and flexible. APPLY @ https://goo.gl/forms/N5gladaacZnBHfnB3 UPDATED: 9/13/2017 Add Mekeda#1998 for more information or raiding/guild inquiries.Mekeda10 5d
5d [A] <Aether> (5/9M) recruiting for Mythic <Aether> started in May 2017 when a group of experienced raiders, after months of dealing with the roster boss due to being located on a very low population server, transferred to Proudmoore to take part in the larger raiding scene there. We maintain a small roster (about 30 unique accounts), and many of us have known each other for over 10 years! Currently, we’re about three people short of a complete roster. We’re very excited to be recruiting, as we feel we have an extremely strong raid team just lacking the proverbial icing on the cake - you could be that icing! (:D) Our aim is not to recruit people to sit the bench; expect to be plugged directly into mythic on day one! Raid times: Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8 to 11 PM Eastern (5-8 PM server time) We also hold an optional/alt raid night on Sundays at the same time for those who are interested, and many of us like to push keys on non-raid nights. All classes and specs are currently being considered. Cliche, but we believe that the player’s competency is always more important than deferring for a particular spec. What we’re looking for in our recruits: - Can attend most of the scheduled raids (90%+ attendance rate) - Friendly and have a sense of humor - Knowledge of class/spec and are actively working on improvement - Open to constructive criticism Add Keletys#2312 (GM) or Arbjorn#1930 (Raid Leader) on Battle.net for more info! If you like what you’ve read so far, feel free to fill out our brief Google Doc application and we will get back to you within 24 hours: http://tinyurl.com/y95pq4pyZefyris7 5d
6d 925 F-druid&929 B-DK LF late night guild We're both 9/9H experience and 2/9M experience. We're seeking a guild that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm server or later start time. Willing to server transfer. Times in other timezones: 1am EST, 12am CST, 11pm MST, or 10pm PST. Feel free to add me to btag to talk if you like, Fluffie#1135Fluffalin1 6d
6d <Space Cadets> Mythic Raid Team <Space Cadets> Proudmoore is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. We are 3/9 on the current tier but are wanting to get a jump start for the new raid. We raid Tuesday Thursdays from 6-9PM server time. We are looking for a Tank and a couple new DPS. We are a pretty laid back guild, but we are serious about progression. If you are intrested in joining please send me a message at Jaywalker#11162 "Space Cadets, we go farther than we should"Saraed0 6d
6d <Miss You Already> 7/9M LF DPS We are a semi hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore, we are a serious group that wants to clear mythic content and push for cutting edge. We are looking for strong DPS for our Mythic raid team, preferably mage, hunter, rogue, ele shaman, or ret paladin. Raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm PST - 11pm PST We utilize a bench and rotate our lower performers frequently, so everyone that is performing enough to be in mythic is getting a chance to shine. Attendance is a must, parses must be higher than average. We want players that are competitive and always seeking to get better and do better. We pride ourselves on our collaborative raiding and leadership style. We include everyone in our decisions and respect each other. Very laid back socially, but serious in our progression. If you are interested in joining and trying out for our raid team, send me a message in game. Anghellic#1616 keeg99#1655Mfsavage23 6d
6d Requiem <EK> 7/9M M/W/Th 7-10PMPST Lock/Ele Requiem Team 7/9M ToS 9/10M NH 7/7MCE EN <Eternal Kingdom> US-Proudmoore Raid Times: M/W/Th 7-10 PM PST Tuesday Offnights Tank: Healers: Ranged: Warlock Melee: **Regardless of recruitment needs we will always consider exceptional players. Requiem is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active, diverse community. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment of the game. Eternal Kingdom Eternal Kingdom offers Mythic teams, ranging in progression, and several heroic only teams. This means that even if Requiem is not a good fit, there is a good chance another group may be. EK is an inclusive guild that operates as a professional raiding organization. There is never a lack of activities to join, or quality players to engage with. If Interested, Please contact Petdragon - Dearc#1877 If I am unable to be reached: Nachtwolf - NachtWolf#1909 https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=299&t=5120Petdragon119 6d
6d <Winter Is Coming> [A] Recruiting! Winter Is Coming is currently recruiting DPS and Healers to continue our ToS progression and to push into the next raid. Our raid times are Friday/Saturday from 8-11 ST. https://winteriscomingguild.com/ is the website you can go to to apply, or you can message me or any of the other 4 officers in game to talk if interested. Officers: Yukidama, Herumor, Samasosa, Stoser.Dàwns2 6d
6d <TC> ToS H 9/9 LFM for Antorus Guild: <TC> Tomb H 9/9 Server: Proudmoore Raid Times: Alliance Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10PM PST Guild History:  <The Company> was on [A]Hyjal since September 2005. We were one of the few heroic raiding guilds left on Alliance Hyjal, but with the increasing decline of alliance players on the server we dropped from 25man to 10man in Cataclysm and now have transferred to Proudmoore. The transferred guild, now known as <TC>, is looking for players of all classes with the skills and determination to progress through mythic raids. Recruiting:  1 Tank, Heals and DPS (ranged preferred) -We are a friendly guild, and most all of us are helpful. Despite that our vent, guild, and raid chat isn't for everyone. That being said we are mostly adults, and can be slightly vulgar at times. If you can't take a joke or criticism we may not be the guild for you. -We have a small core team with previous Heroic(Mythic) experience. Some of us have raided together for 8+yrs. Currently we are doing the usual 1 night clear of H ToS, but we are looking into hopefully doing Mythic content again once Antorus opens. If you are a small guild looking to bolster your ranks we are open to a merger. -Folks only interested in Heroic raiding are welcome to join. We also have a decent amount of folks that enjoy M+ if that is more your thing, myself especially. I would honestly love to have some PVP players in the guild as well. -All raiders are expected to be on time for raids. If you cannot make our raid times all 3 nights regularly please do not apply. We understand real life issues can occur and prevent you from raiding or be late for a raid. We only ask that if you know an issue may occur please inform one of our officers if possible. -If you are not willing to sit out on occasion during progression of any kind, please do not apply. This does not mean we are recruiting you for the bench. We try to include everyone in our activities, whether it's M+ or Raiding. We plan to have very few extras but like to keep a few extra spots just to be safe on nights when real life gets in the way. Officers Dorcy  Scubacuda Andas Hottamales If you have any questions feel to contact Andas or any other guild member/officer. Andas#1604 Or hit me up: Ganondork#11545 My Discord: Ganondorrk#5500Odesra5 6d
6d 7/9M on Stormrage LFM Range/Healer Ill keep it short and to the point. <Continuum> 7/9M guild in Stormrage. Tight group of people looking for some other like minded players. Raid times: 7:30pm -10:00pm PST. Tue-Wed-Thu Server: Stormrage PVE - High population. We need: Boomkin Resto Shaman Resto Druid Mage Hunter MM/BM Please have some logs and make sure the raid times work for you. You can either apply at http://continuum-us.enjin.com/ Add me directly on: Bnet: Pucho#1617 or Discord: Pucho#7124 Cheers!Ascardio11 6d
Nov 14 looking for raid team 926 mm hunter looking for raid team that starts round 5-6 pm pst (not 9pm pst)fully argus geared etcElmerwudd6 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] 943 Holy Priest looking for a new home Greetings people of Proudmoore! I’m a 943 ilvl Holy priest looking for a new home on the Alliance. I’m currently Horde on US-Thorium Brotherhood, but I’m looking to server transfer and faction change for Battle for Azeroth, and possibly for Antorus as well. I’m mostly looking for a raiding guild. I’m available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 4pm and 9pm Pacific. I’ve been playing WoW since January 2005 and I raided as a healer for most of that time (my priest being the most played). I’m always prepared and ready for the raids. I do a lot of research to always be the best (as a RL historian and archivist, research is kind of my thing). I have been with the same group of friends for over 10 years, so looking for a new guild is something new for me. But, 3 years ago I followed them to the Horde side and I’m not happy anymore. With a faction centric expansion coming, I want to go back to the Alliance where my true allegiance lies. FOR THE ALLIANCE! You can contact me here, on the forum, or in game. Here’s my Btag: Bienfaiseur#1929 If you want to have an idea on my skills, here’s a link to the logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thorium-brotherhood/bienfaiseur Thank you, and have a great day! BienfaiseurBienfaiseur1 Nov 14
Nov 13 [A] <Oathbound> Recruiting for Antorus! <Oathbound> is a group of dedicated and skilled players who formed a new guild with the hopes of promoting a friendly, laid-back, and comfortable atmosphere for players interested in raiding, running mythic keys, and joining in on other coordinated guild events. Are you fresh back in the game and looking to gear up and have fun in the process? Are you a fashionista looking for others to run old content to help you stock-pile your ever-growing transmog wardrobe? Are you interested in raiding, but prefer doing so with a group of players committed to providing a relaxed and motivating learning environment? If so, then Oathbound is the guild for you! We are currently RECRUITING for Antorus! We're exploring a Fri & Sun 6-8pm PT/9-11pm ET raid schedule and are currently looking to fill the following class/roles: Warlock Druid Healer Shaman Healer Melee DPS Experienced and Beginner raiders welcome! We're beginner friendly, will be lead by a knowledgeable & patient Raid Lead, and are looking for those interested in experiencing the new raid in a fun, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere. Requirements: - Dedicated 110 toon - ilevel 920+ by start of raid (please do your best to gear up if you're behind in ilevel/AP, but we will most certainly help in any way we can.) - Willingness to learn and progress. If you're interested in joining our team, we'd love to have you! Please feel free to comment below & leave your toon name/bnet for invite!Capoots0 Nov 13
Nov 13 {A}<Mad Hatter> on Proudmoore {A}<Mad Hatter> on Proudmoore is looking for a few members for our core raid team. The Burning Throne will be out in just a few weeks and we are ready to kick the doors in. We are a friendly social guild that has lots of fun together. We do Mythic + and always try to help each other out. Come join our team and get things done. Our raid times are Monday Normal 6pm server time, Fri/Sat Heroic 9pm server time. Pst Deadlykitten#133756Demonistress0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Selling H KJ kill @5 server Selling Heroic KJ kill at 5 server. Guild ran (6/9M guild). Personal loot. Will cut a deal on price for people with decent gear. Battle tag : Capnfap#1348Selorkie0 Nov 13
Nov 13 LF active casual guild I have 1 toon of every class at 110 on Proudmoore, and a few of them are in guilds, but all of my guilds are basically dead. Looking for a more active guild, but probably on the casual side as I'm not a huge raider and my playtime is sporadic. Even better if all 12 of my toons can join!Moonquill2 Nov 13
Nov 13 DH looking for a raid team. 935 DH looking for a raiding guild. Mid day or late evening preferred, any day. would like to be involved with people that are not ghosts outside of raiding.Xanr5 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A] 920 Ele/922 Resto Sham LF guild Hey all, I'm considering a transfer to escape the woes of being a shaman on a PvP server. I've been playing my DK lately (915 Blood/Frost) on Proudmoore, but plan on getting back into the shaman life. Biggest things for me in a guild are chemistry, sense of humor, and patience- I was a GM in the past and quickly realized that no matter how good your players are, it won't last if they don't get along. Ideally, I'd be able to run with the 'B' team while I gear up a bit more, but eventually I'd like to join a regular crew. I prefer elemental, but have been playing resto since BC, so I don't mind it at all if you need heals. My work schedule is Mon-Thurs 6:30AM-6PM, so ideally raids after 6:30PM server time would be awesome, or Friday/Saturday raids. If you wanna chat in discord or anything, let me know and I'd be happy to talk to ya!Raiuu19 Nov 13
Nov 13 946 hunter LF guild after break as the title says i took a break about a month and a half ago while working on mythic avatar progression looking to return to the game. post your spams plsEmolic8 Nov 13
Nov 13 930 Resto/ele shaman LF heroic/mythic guild Hi all, my available times are Mon-Thurs after 6:30PST, Fri-Sat anytime. Have experience on Heroic KJ (got him to 8%) but getting kinda sick of pugging. No mythic experience this tier, but learn quickly. Shoot me a message if you want, I can adapt to whatever role you need. Mostly LF a group that doesn't take themselves too seriously, but still gets stuff done.Raiuun5 Nov 13
Nov 13 <Booty Raiders> Casual Friday Night 9/9H Hey there! Booty Raiders is searching for more players to join us. We've been raiding together since the beginning of Emerald Nightmare. Finished Nighthold with AotC and are currently 9/9H for ToS. With our roster expanding we plan on entering mythic soon for the easier bosses. Currently we raid on Friday nights from 5:30 to 8:30 server time (8:30 to 11:30 EST). We normally raid normal and heroic only. Raid leader has extensive experience in officer positions and raid leading since TBC. We're a casual raiding team that is very close knit. We can currently field a team of 20ish a week but, are in search of a few DPS and a healer that are mature, friendly, and looking to have a fun time in order to expand our roster. (High need for vanquisher token classes). We're LGBT friendly that is more about having fun and being respectful. We're more than willing to gear up and teach new members in order to help catch up returning players or players that want to try raiding. We run mythic pluses during all times of the week as well as the occasional alt raid. Socials are more than welcome as well. If any of this interests you feel free to add my battletag Glaccius#1432 or whisper anyone in the guild in game to get into contact with me.Glaccius68 Nov 13
Nov 13 7/9M Exp Druid Hey all, 7/9M exp feral druid (with geared balance off spec) 948 ilvl and 944 equipped, looking for a late night/weekend raiding guild for Antorus. B-tag Reav#1814Rasulki3 Nov 13
Nov 12 Returning 930i Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hello All, im a 930i Arms LF a Not so hard cord Raiding Guild. To start Raiding "Antorus" when it comes out. That raids during the "week" around start/end time's "5pm-8pm" "pacific time" that mainly focus on Heroic raiding content with some Mythic Raiding , and does Mythic+ regularly ,and some pvp in the mix .Anyone interested hit me up on my B-Tag Awesome#1621 lets have a chat .THX.Aggromaniac1 Nov 12