Proudmoore

Apr 16 Looking for large social/casual raiding guild Player looking for a LARGE social/causal raiding guild. Have a full allotment of 12 toons on this server, 5 110, 4 more 100+. Looking for average of 75+ members online at a time. Boomkin and Prot Pally over 880.Nèlg1 Apr 16
Apr 16 <Priest Lives Matter> 5/10M LF DPS (M/Tu/Th) Priest Lives Matter is a mythic raiding guild here on Proudmoore. Raid Time is from 9PM-12AM server time on Mon/Tue/Thur. Recruitment Needs We are currently looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid team. Melee: Ret pally/DK/ Warrior/Rogue Ranged: Ele Shaman/Hunter/Spriest/Boomkin Will consider other DPS spec's if you are an exceptional player What we like to see in people wanting to join our guild: Teamwork oriented players Positive/Calm people who are quick to learn and eager for mythic progression Willing to put in the work to improve yourself Be responsible and show up to raid on time Prior mythic experience Priest Lives Matter is an exceptional guild. Its full of fantastic people who are also extremely talented at playing their classes. Our guild is very active all throughout the week and run many M 10+ dungeons in order to get gear when we are not raiding, as well as running Heroic NH on Wednesday nights. We also don't have applications on a website like you're applying for a job because that is really lame. If our guild sounds like something you are interested in joining, please contact me in game on my warlock "Yennefër" or please add me through Bnet. Website with pretty pictures: http://priestlivesmatter.enjin.com/ Bnet Contact: Zojiun#1456 (Me) Another contact: Kyo#1412 Raijin#1308Yennefër1 Apr 16
Apr 16 █★█ [A] Hells Heroes - Mythic Progress! █★█ Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm *Note for Fridays/Saturdays: Commonly a raid going these days. Current Raid Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/496080 Current Recruitment Needs: CLASS | SPEC | PRIORITY Warlock | ANY | High Mage | ANY | High Shaman | Ele | High Priest | ANY | High Paladin | Holy | High (*Urgent Need*) Shaman | Resto | High Druid | Resto | High Monk | Mistweaver | High (If your class or spec is NOT listed and you are an excellent player we are still very interested in you! Please still apply or contact us in game for more details. *Note: We will help you gear and provide experience when necessary if you are an exceptional player. If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position. If you are interested and would like to apply, visit http://hellsheroes.wowlaunch.com Or, add: Blood#1681 (Bloodtriton), astrida#1387 (Arien), Liquidtank#1615 (Liquidshot) or joeyjudgment#1733 (Mitler) for more info! A Bit About Hells Heroes: Hells Heroes was founded in 2009 and is "semi-hardcore" raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Hells Heroes has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months. We recently transferred from Blackhand where many of us have been since beta. The server was dead and dying more an more each month. We are excited to make Proudmoore our permanent new home! We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Hells Heroes has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you're a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Hells Heroes!Mitler2 Apr 16
Apr 16 [A] <Proper Villains> 7/7M 2/3M 6/10M LF DPS Proper Villains is recruiting! We're currently 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10H 5/10M NH. Raiding 9 hours a week, we were the US#144 ranked guild during T18 and US#159 during T17. Current Recruiting Needs: Heals: -Monk -Druid -Priest DPS: -Druid (Balance) -Hunter -Mage -Priest -Rogue -Shaman (Elemental) -Warlock Raids: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time) Optional Alt Raid on Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Key guild differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. What we expect from applicants: - High skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs) - Extensive prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic) - Ability to attend at least 90% of raids - Dedication outside of raid time to achieve reasonable character progression (Artifact, etc), to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game. - Friendly, humble personality (team player) - Ability to communicate on Discord We distribute loot via Loot Council. Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment Please contact me (Btag Ishanna#11894 or on Discord Ishanna#9342) or Leny (Btag Leny#1589) if you have questions.Ishanna72 Apr 16
Apr 15 [A] <VGG> Fri/Sat 5/10M LFM - Heals & DPS Guild Name: VGG Server: Proudmoore Raid Times: 7:30pm-11:00pm PST Raid Days: Fri/Sat Progress: 5/10M NH What are we looking for? looking for ranged and melee DPS 1 Healer with good DPS off-spec Ranged: Boomkin Shadow Priest Warlock Melee: Ret Paladin Heals: Resto Druid If you feel our guild might be a good fit for you but not listed in the needs above please contact us in game! We are always looking to add great players to the team. Who are we? VGG is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We've been around since the end of Mists of Pandaria on Silver Hand and moved to Proudmoore towards the end of Warlords of Draenor. We are a two-night progression-oriented PvE guild focused on fully clearing current content given our time constraints. We aim to make our raid environment both efficient and enjoyable as we push through Mythic. How do I Join? Please contact us in-game: Recruitment Contacts Aecis (Battle-tag: Aecis#1119 ) Insaniam (Battle-tag: Coconut#1962) Dtooth (Battle-tag: Dragontooth#1697) Gorby (Battle-tag: Gorydeath#12897 )Aecis3 Apr 15
Apr 15 Fatal, Cutting Edge, 4/10M NH is recruiting! <Fatal> is looking to recruit exceptional players to help us as we down Mythic content. We are a family/guild that has been together since Vanilla, walked away after Wrath (and went to SWTOR where we were US #18 guild in the US) and have come back for Legion. We play the game for two reasons, to have fun with a group of people you enjoy logging on for and obviously to down internet pixels and crush nerds. We have an incredible loose atmosphere and have people from every walk of life in the guild, but when it comes time to raid we get down to business and progression is #1, not loot. Raid times are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, 5-8 Server time (8-11 EST as most of us live on the east coast). What we are looking for: Above all else we want quality players, people who even when they make a mistake can own up to it and learn from it, move on and kill the boss, we won't chew you out for 20 minutes for making a mistake. We specifically are looking for: Tank with a DPS offspec who doesn't mind swapping when needed. A very strong healer (possibly two so Setti can go Ele) Amazing DPS Again we are open to any and all exceptional players, we aren't slaves to raid comps. If you think you'd be a good fit for us then send Brochë or anyone in the guild a tell or add my real ID Broche11#1273.Broché2 Apr 15
Apr 15 Character transfer\server recommendation? My brother and I are looking for a new home for are allies. We're thinking Proudmoore or Lightbringer. Acording to: https://www.wowrealmpopulation.com/wow-us-realm-statistics.php?realm=proudmoore https://www.wowrealmpopulation.com/wow-us-realm-statistics.php?realm=lightbringer they're both good servers for us. But we're not sure witch is better or if there is a better "Normal\PVE" server then these. If so any info about population and the auction house would be greatly appreciated.Azulna0 Apr 15
Apr 15 DH seeking a guild I recently transferred to Proudmoore from a less populated server. Looking for a guild with that is fairly active with good sense of humor. I'm interested in running heroic raids, mythic+ and maybe some pvp. I'm usually available every night til 9 server (I'm on EST). I have mythic raid exp. but am not interested in that at this time. Would like to dps but can tank as well. I took a break after I finished H EN so ilvl may be a little low but not bad. DPS is 876 ilvl with 42 points in artifact and tank is 884 ilvl with 38 points in artifact. I also enjoy playing other Blizz titles like OW, D3 and HotS. Would be a great if I can find a guild that plays those too.Mírror1 Apr 15
Apr 15 3/10M RDruid/D/H Priest LF Guild 3/10M NH. LF guild that raids Friday, Saturday night in the US. I'm military stationed in Japan so time differences suck. Also have a 900 disc/holy Priest (Lexistrasza-Proudmoore)Cinnstrasza0 Apr 15
Apr 15 Squid is Recruiting! About Us: Squid is a two day raiding guild on Proudmoore. Our raiding environment strives to be low pressure but high intensity. We understand that mistakes are made and often we'll laugh about them but our main focus is clearing content at the Heroic level and then moving up to Mythic. What we are looking for: We are currently looking for any DPS that is available to raid consistently. All we ask is that you bring flasks and potions as well as general boss knowledge each week. Above all else we are looking for a good attitude. We are here to try to have fun working on progression. If you are able to sit through hours of wiping in order to finally get that first kill and come out the other end with a good attitude, we want you. All of us are fairly laid back and we'll have fun whether a boss dies or not because we will have made progress. You do not have to be the best raider, in fact you do not even have to be very good or have very much experience. We can teach you, and in fact we want to teach you. As long as you are willing to learn, we can get you the gear you need. The only thing you need to have is the ability to absorb the information and use it correctly in order to play to your full potential. A lot of the fun I personally have is bringing new people in that have never raided before and forming them into a fantastic raider. Schedule: Our current main raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 6-9pm PST. We do have an alt/casual raid if you are not able to make our main raid times or commit to a schedule on Saturdays 6-9pm PST. If you would like to join us for those whenever you can, you are more than welcome to. We also use the Saturday raids as a great place to teach people how to raid if they are new, so if you are unsure if raiding is your thing, join us and tag along for a Saturday raid! Contact: If you are wanting to talk more and see if we are a good fit, feel free to message Talutha(Talutha#1874), Aequitess(ImBurday#1545) or Raeys(Tyler#12399) on Battle.net.Aequitess1 Apr 15
Apr 15 897 Frost mage Looking for guild Ive been playing this game since the start of wrath as a mage and have never dropped this toon. I can raid any day of the week at any time that is no issue. I have cleared 10/10 H NH - 1/10M. Looking for a guild that will do mythic + and also progress through mythic raiding. I have all the addons needed to raid such as weakauras and DBM...ect. I have been raiding/pushing mythic though out this expansion and looking to keep that going. Battle tag is [Killersin#1899] Always onFròstbite4 Apr 15
Apr 13 <How Did We Get Here> Tue/Wed 4-7 10/10H Whisper me in game for more details I'm always on!Fullofhell0 Apr 13
Apr 13 900 Frost DK reroll 3/10M My old guild fell apart due to poor attendance and petty guild drama, so now I'm left to look for a new guild. My ideal times would be 7:00PM PST to anytime afterwards on M/T/W/TH. Would prefer guilds that are also 3/10M+ and that run loot council. If possible, would also like gold compensation if transferring servers/factions. I don't have many logs since this character is a reroll and the most recent one isn't that great. I do have logs from the other characters just to show that I do have good fundamentals and a general understanding. Frost DK (1 Legendary at that time): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23046021/latest/#bracket=-1 Fury Warrior (1 Legendary): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21892501/latest#bracket=-1 Affliction Lock: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20202769/latest#bracket=-1 You can contact me at JTN#1770.Blacknotes4 Apr 13
Apr 12 [A]GMiH 7/7H 3/3H 10/10H LF Weekend Raiders <Great Men in History> is looking for players who want to raid heroic raid content and mythic+ dungeons. Who we are: Originally formed on Destromath in 2008, Great Men in History rerolled on Proudmoore as Alliance in September 2015. Many of us have been playing together since vanilla, and have since transitioned from a more hardcore raiding guild to a casual schedule through the years. Though we only raid one night a week (with a 2nd optional raid time and regular mythic+ runs), we take effort to maintain an efficient and quality raid environment. We're looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. Specifically we're looking for DPS with solid off-specs to flesh out our raid roster and mythic+ groups. Current Needs: DPS Including (but not exclusive to): Hunters (do they even exist?) Frost DKs Balance Druids Enhancement Shaman Mages *Other outstanding DPS are encouraged to apply! Current Progression: 7/7N EN 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV 3/3H ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH Raid Times (PST): Friday Night Fights: 6:00pm-9:00pm Saturday Breakfast Club: 9:00am-12:00pm Other Guild Events Thursday Normal NH Alt run: 6:00pm-9:00pm Saturday/Sunday: randomly scheduled mythic+ and achievement runs. Expectations: Gear/Artifact – We're looking for members with 875 item level and 36 artifact traits in your main/raiding spec. We understand gearing can be difficult without a solid guild and have flexibility, but this will be a requirement prior to becoming a full raider. Attendance – Show up on time. Life happens and we understand. We just ask that you let us know. Preparation – Read up on strategies before the raid starts. Install and use Ventrilo. Addons Required – DBM/BigWigs, and other encounter specific add-ons RSVP to calendar invites for raids. Other outstanding applicants are encouraged to apply. For any questions, feel free to contact us: Interficiens#1735 (Interficiens) Rissy#1444 (Rissie) Or check out our website and apply using the “Apply Now” button! http://gmihguild.comInterficiens16 Apr 12
Apr 12 905 Havoc, M Krosus, LF Mythic Guild Began playing again when Legion dropped, was 7/7M with the first guild I joined but left due to the schedule for this semester. 10/10H through pugs, 1/10 M (Krosus) with my current guild. Looking for a guild to progress in M NH and ToS with. Also have experience on M Tich and Chronomatic. Available for M-F, 8:45 PM EST to 12:45 AM EST the latest, and most Saturdays 11 AM - 6 PM and anytime past 8:45 PM. Update: Have currently found a guild; thanks for the interest everyone that pm'd me!Sylithros1 Apr 12
Apr 12 [A] <must be nice> 3/10M LF DPS & Heals <must be nice> is a late-night raiding guild. We are currently recruiting active players to continue our Mythic Nighthold progression. When we first formed, we progressed through and cleared M EN in 3 weeks. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Tuesday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST (Server Time, could be changed to 8:30 or 9:00 server start time). Updates (4/10/2017): We are especially looking for any skilled RDPS and main/flex role tanks for core spots! Healers and MDPS are still encouraged to join our community. We are currently 3/10M. We have very skilled player who are willing to help with gear and mechanics. We are a very friendly group of players who take progression seriously. We're looking for positive people who are quick to learn. Logs are not required but are a plus! There are many opportunities to improve outside of raids as our members often run +15 keystones, M+ carries, and Heroic NH pugs. If you do not earn a core spot, don't fret! If you are willing to keep improving you can still join the raids if spots are open. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to post a reply, contact me, one of our officers through b.net (Pandabrah#1568 or Arkay#1760), and/or fill out this quick form https://goo.gl/forms/yN3bt2knuWcPwcUP2 which will be emailed to us!Kamitt2 Apr 12
Apr 12 900 Disc Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild Background: My main is a 902 Restoration Druid. My Druid is 3/10M, 6/7M and 3/3H. However, I am currently playing (and rather enjoying...) a Disc Priest. My current guild does not need a Disc Priest. So I am looking for a new place to raid. Please feel free to take a look at my armory on my Druid (Cinnstrasza-Proudmoore). I am military stationed in Japan so raid times would need to be after 1800 JST for me on weekdays and 0800-2400 on weekends. Basically US Friday night raids would be my Saturday morning. Saturday night raids would be my Sunday morning.Lexistrasza0 Apr 12
Apr 11 █★█ [A] Hells Heroes - Mythic Progress! █★█ Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm *Note for Fridays/Saturdays: Commonly a raid going these days. Current Raid Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/496080 Current Recruitment Needs: CLASS | SPEC | PRIORITY Warlock | ANY | High Mage | ANY | High Shaman | Ele | High Priest | ANY | High Paladin | Holy | High (*Urgent Need*) Shaman | Resto | High Druid | Resto | High Monk | Mistweaver | High (If your class or spec is NOT listed and you are an excellent player we are still very interested in you! Please still apply or contact us in game for more details. *Note: We will help you gear and provide experience when necessary if you are an exceptional player. If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position. If you are interested and would like to apply, visit http://hellsheroes.wowlaunch.com Or, add: Blood#1681 (Bloodtriton), astrida#1387 (Arien), Liquidtank#1615 (Liquidshot) or joeyjudgment#1733 (Mitler) for more info! A Bit About Hells Heroes: Hells Heroes was founded in 2009 and is "semi-hardcore" raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Hells Heroes has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months. We recently transferred from Blackhand where many of us have been since beta. The server was dead and dying more an more each month. We are excited to make Proudmoore our permanent new home! We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Hells Heroes has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you're a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Hells Heroes!Mitler3 Apr 11
Apr 11 (A)Sacred Fire: Recruiting for H NH and TOS Hey Folks! Sacred Fire is a heroic progression guild (10/10 Heroic Nighthold) and is looking expand our raid team to be a crew of 25-30 players! Some prime class applicants would be Demon Hunter, Enhance Shaman, Ret Paladin, WW and MW Monk, Lock. Raid Times are: Mon/Tues/Thurs 530pm-830pm Server. Most of us are East Coast / Central time raiders. Looking for folks interested in doing Nighthold with us as well as Tomb of Sargeras. We need you to have the 36th point in your weapon and be at least 880 item level. The item level requirement is flexible but the 36th point is not. We ask that you be committed to the game at least in the sense that you plan to raid a full tier as well as give us notice of any plans to stop playing. Healer Priority: Monk, Shaman, Druid, Pally, Priest MDPS: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Feral RDPS Priority: Priest, Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter Any player of these classes/criteria are welcome. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great! If you are interested, please visit our website: http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com Add myself: commander#1222 or one of my officers: Meatshyld#1199 | Relfie#1853 Continue reading for more information on our guild! ----- Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such. Sacred Fire is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website for rules and information or if you have questions please add our battletags mentioned above. We do accept mergers and groups of people that are looking for a new home. As always it would be a trial type of experience as our main concern is the gelling of all parties involved. We play to have fun at the end of the day and drama is not accepted. Our Discord atmosphere is normally pretty focused most nights with only helpful chatter during bosses. Thank you for reading have a good day. TNOThenightowl5 Apr 11
Apr 11 [A] 5/10M NH Seeking Recruitment Officer About Discrete As the Guild Master and Raid Lead of Discrete I find myself feeling a bit over extended trying to manage our recruitment effort. As a result I am seeking an individual to be apart of my team who can fulfill the role of a recruitment officer. This individual will be responsible for leading our recruitment efforts in collaboration with myself, and with the active assistance of my officers to recruit individuals for our open vacancies. Interested individual(s) should expect to spend approximately a total of 2 to 3 hours per week to satisfy this positions responsibilities. Compensation includes access to endgame gear, titles, achievements and mounts. Please keep in mind that being a raider is not prerequisite for this position, however interested raiders are welcome. Recruitment Officer: description Recruitment officer assists the Guild Master to identify, select and recruit players to fulfill team vacancies. I am seeking individual(s) who have strong sales skills, posses an ability to cultivate and build relationships. Someone who is personable, is an excellent listener, and always follow-ups with interested candidates. We raid at the following days and times: Sunday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) Tuesday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) Wednesday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) Contact Information Kremzeek#1645Kremzeek0 Apr 11
Apr 10 Does this Look Infected 10/10H Recruiting Hello all Does this Look Infected (DTLI) is a newly formed casual raiding guild that is currently looking to recruit people for our mythic roster for NH We are 10/10 heroic in Nighthold Raid Time Saturday 7pm-10pm PST Sunday 6pm-9pm PST What we need 1 Tank (we are looking for a 2nd tank too) 1 healer (not a druid) A lot of range dps If you are interested add MisterJones#1448 MikeSimms#1328 Daemonx#1894 Ty for reading and have a wonderful dayManlyfleb8 Apr 10
Apr 10 890 Hunter Looking for Raiding/Mythic+ Guild. I am a Veteran player with 7 years being with WOW as a hunter. I am looking for a raiding guild that could take me to Heroic or higher, with an addition of Mythic+. My Legion progress include 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV, 9/10 Heroic NH. My availability is M/W/Weekend, from 7PM -12AM Realm Time / Pacifice Time Zone. My perks: positive attitude, high commitment, in-depth knowledge about class, almost-perfect attendance. My expectation: consistent raid schedule and attempts, professional leadership, drama-free environment, long term membership. For questions, please reply to this topic or simple message me at Unfear#1587. Thank you!Hitona5 Apr 10
Apr 10 A <QED> Recruiting 10/10H-NH Greetings all, QED is an Alliance guild that started in WoD, and has grown since. We are currently looking to fill out a few places in our core group as both mains and backups as needed for Mythic Progression, into NH and beyond. We cleare 7/7H-EN, 3/3H-ToV, and 10/10H-NH with full guild groups. We are composed of mostly college students, and Grad Students, and raid on Thursday and Friday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm Server time (Pacific Standard Time). We have discord, and handle loot via RC-Loot. We are currently looking for A: Tanks (Main tank)/(Tank/Dps), DPS, (DH, Hunter, Ret Pally F-Druid,), Healers, (Priest Disc/Holy, Monk). If interested in raiding let us know, if interested in just chilling with a chance to raid that can work too. We also have alt runs, and Mythic+ runs, scheduled based on availability. You can contact me when I am online, or Battle-Tag me @ (Bladeriker#1713), for when I am alt leveling. Looking forward to Raiding with you.Lithtyr0 Apr 10
Apr 10 Group LF New Raid Guild All 10/10H Group of 4 friends, possibly 6 looking for new heoric farm/mythic raid guild. The core 4 that want to join are Warrior Tank and Resto Druid. Next 2 are Boomkin and Hunter. Last 2 are Hunter and Warrior DPS. We are seriuously looking and the druid and warrior combo are a package deal. Battle tag is Drasoff#1826 PST in game if you are interested.Aleighna4 Apr 10
Apr 10 899 Balance Druid looking for guild I'm an 899 Boomkin looking for a mythic progression guild. I can raid any day except Sunday and Tuesday. Those days are a no go for me but seem to be popular raid times for most guilds, thus I'm still in search of a home. 3/10M NH experience, love feedback, criticism etc. and any advice on improving my play. Would be willing to try out for a 10/10H NH guild looking to progress into mythic as well.Ziraelle10 Apr 10
Apr 10 880 MM LF H Guild 880 MM LF Horde guild to prog with, H/M, About a year experience, do have warrior alt that is newly 110, both fury and Prot. Newer to raid but know most nighthold mechanics. Looking for slighty hardcore guild. Available Monday night- Wednesday night, but sometimes Thursday night. Mainly 9pmEST and later, can make earlier if needed. Thanks for your time, Trick(Jertoln/Xanleiel)Jertoln2 Apr 10
Apr 10 10/10H NH LF Heals/RDPS <I Need Healing> Looking for healers and rdps for Nighthold 10/10H tues/wed @ 9pm -12am pst we also run M+ and EN Nightbane runs etc. late night add me Wildstyle#11470 for more info.Wíldstyle0 Apr 10
Apr 9 Looking for an active, friendly PvP guild Hi, folks, I'm looking to join a PvP guild that actively runs BGs/brawls. Let me know if that's you! Thanks. :)Axebreaker0 Apr 9
Apr 9 895 ilvl Resto Shammy LF Raiding Guild Weekends and early morning work best for me I work 3rd shift so Fri/sat best but if you raid before 4PM est I can make during weeks. Battletag Smokinzda#1857Smokinkb0 Apr 9
Apr 9 LGBT GUILDS 'ello lads an' laddies! Me name is Katsuyu Bronzebeard from Emerald Dream. Tis o'le laddie is lookin' fer a a LGBT guild 'ere in Proudmoore that I can call home. I've been in Emerald Dream fer many years now an' would like t' travel t' another server. Can anyone respond with name of guilds that are LGBT friendly? Thanks fer all yer help!Katsuyu14 Apr 9
Apr 9 [A]LF Semi-Casual Weekend guild Hey everyone! I have been leveling a DH (Havoc) on Proudmoore Alliance side for about a week now. Will be hitting 110 tonight, and Am looking for a guild to be apart of. I am making this post on my "main" that I don't play anymore really so you can see how far I progressed before school and work caught up to me. I would love to be part of a guild that is decent in size, fun with a good sense of humor that does raids on weekends and M+'s runs throughout the week and weekends as well. I'm a late night east coast player so ideal times would be 7+pm pst. I don't really enjoy hardcore raiding anymore but still have fun when it's a challenge or a new boss kill for the group. Hope to hear from you all :D thank you! Bnet - Lukse#1959Lukse1 Apr 9
Apr 9 LF Research Volunteers - LGBTQ Gamers Hello Proudmoore! I realize LGBTQ gamers are a varied folk spread across all of the realms, but I learned that Proudmoore is a notably inclusive place and the "unofficial LGBTQ realm" so I figured I would post this here. “Gender and Sexuality in World of Warcraft: Identity Expression in Online Gaming Communities” I am a graduate student of Journalism and Strategic Media at the University of Memphis. I am conducting a research project for my Mass Communications Research Method class supervised by Dr. Jin Yang that seeks to explore ways in which LGBTQ gamers express or explore their identities through gaming and gaming communities. If you identify as an LGBTQ gamer, please consider clicking the link at the end of this post to take the survey. It takes approximately five to ten minutes to complete and I would love to have your input. All answers remain anonymous and no identifiable information is collected during the survey process. If you are affiliated with any LGBTQ guilds, feel free to share the survey with any interested members. Thanks so much, Weary Grad Student SURVEY URL https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FWQHCBFUmbara0 Apr 9
Apr 8 3/10 M Guild LF DPS for mythic prog! Hello everyone, <Crucible> [H] on Dalaran is searching for some more DPS to round out our core raid group for mythic progression. We are a progression raiding guild with some of the best geared and most experienced players on the server. First and foremost, we aim to have fun while playing (while downing challenging content, of course ;). What We’re Looking For: - Balance Druid - Hunter (BM/MM) - Ele Shaman - Fury Warrior - Warlock (Aff/Destro) Please have up-to-date logs to show officers. Raids are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 – 12:00 EST Crucible’s Progression - Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 - Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 - Mythic Nighthold: 3/10 What we ask of you: - Communication: Please keep in contact with officers if you have any concerns or have reason to be late or cannot make raid. We also hope that you have a mic to properly communicate during raids. - Reliability: We expect our players to be punctual, please log in a bit before raid to make sure you are prepared and have all of your necessary consumables. - Patience & Perseverance: We expect our raiders to be patient, take constructive criticism well, and stay motivated during difficult progression nights. Our guild is fairly tight-knit, people are almost always in discord to hang out, answer questions, and run lots of mythic plus! Hope to hear from you soon. Please contact any of the officers below: Contact Mîder (Guild Master) – MythosFreak#1374 Shockîra (Officer) – Rycyxox#1417 Szii (Officer)- Corpuscle#1213Shockîra0 Apr 8
Apr 8 860 Vengeance DH LFG Raids and Mythics Hey guys, Just started playing again a week ago and am looking for a guild to run Mythic+ and Raids with. I'm currently ilvl 860 vengeance Demon Hunter.Hunterbones0 Apr 8
Apr 8 The Forgotten North LF semi-HC raiders 1/10M If you're looking for a fun, friendly guild that is constantly pushing the boundaries on what we can do, then join us. We are <The Forgotten North>, friends from all around. We have recently achieved AotC: Guldan and have decided to move into mythic. We are looking to fill a couple roster spots to round out our mythic raid team. [About Us] <The Forgotten North> is new to Proudmoore and looking for eager people to press Mythic Nighthold and beyond! We are looking to expand and progress through the rest of Nighthold and into Tomb of Sargeras with new friends. We are a very social guild. Many of our members can often be found on Discord. <The Forgotten North> is searching for more people to join us on our adventures. [Progression and Experience] Currently: 7/7 H, 4/7 M EN 2/3 H ToV 10/10 H, 1/10 M NH Our officers are experienced raiders from previous expansions looking to lead new, current, and returning players. [Raid Times and Days] We have 2 scheduled raids a week. Tuesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST Wednesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST There will be additional optional raids depending on availability. Loot Council is used for the distribution of loot during the main 2 raids. [Recruitment] We are currently recruiting certain classes to round out our Mythic team. Preferred classes/specs: High Priority: Warrior (DPS) Shadow Priest Ret Pally Medium Priority: DPS DK Ranged Hunter Ele Shaman [Activities] We push Mythic Keystones every week, and will help in completing weekly 10+s. [Expectations] During raids and high Mythic+, having consumables is expected. The guild bank will help provide food and flasks for each raid night. Vantus and augment runes may be provided on progression fights. Enchants will also be provided out of the guild bank. Know your class. We log all fights, and spend time analyzing them for ways to improve all aspects of our play. Activity and respect is highly valued. We know real life is important and things come up, but consistent attendance is expected. You can post here or contact me on battle.net Grim#13615 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/The+Forgotten+North https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/241579/Grimelements2 Apr 8
Apr 8 [H] LF LGBT Friendly, Fun, Social Guild Hi everyone, As title says- I am looking to get back into WoW again shortly, and I want to get into a guild / new server where I can build a nice squad of friends. Not super serious - Will do raiding but not a mega "gotta clear NOW" Dabble in PvP (Gay male here)Dyverse0 Apr 8
Apr 8 <VI> LATE NIGHT 11:30PM PST [2/10M] Raid Times: Thursday/Friday/Saturday - 11:30 PM - 2:00 AM PST (Server Time) ... Current Progression *Mythic Nighthold 2/10 *Heroic Nighthold 10/10 *Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 *Heroic Trials of Valor 3/3 *Normal Nighthold 10/10 Realm: Proudmoore [West Coast PvE Alliance Heavy] Requirements: •Know your class •Be open to constructive criticism •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •A positive attitude and patience •80% Attendance Requirement •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Discord (voice server) •Admit your mistakes •Have a reliable working computer •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 minutes before) •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid / Post in Discord Our Focus: Vaikon Industries was established at the start of Legion as a late night mythic raiding guild (Pacific Time) We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 20 man team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for mythic / nighthold progression, however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show there worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of there character a priority) Tanks: (Looking for Raid leading Experience as a bonus) Guardian Druid Protection Warrior Protection Paladin *Exceptional* Heals: (Need:Medium) Holy Paladin Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk *Exceptional* (Must Have Off Spec) Resto Shaman *Exceptional* (Must Have Off Spec) Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium) Shadow Priest Balance Druid Frost Mage Fire Mage Arcane Mage Melee DPS: (Need:Low) Unholy Death Knight Frost Death Knight [Multi Spec's and Hybrid Classes are a high asset esp. people who can switch to healing or tanking on the fly and be "comfortable" ie. Druids/Paladins/Monks/Shamans] • Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance (if you have any logs such as WoL please have them on hand) Our Mission: Having fun, being serious, and getting !@#$ done plain and simple. What we expect: We expect raiders to be prepared when they come to raids. This means flasks, food, enchants, knowledge of fights etc.. should be handled before raid invites (15 minutes before raid times). We use RCLootCouncil for handling our Loot which is rewarded by a 5 member loot council. - Required Addons: RCLootCouncil If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - Contact me at justabro#11969 (Recruitment Officer) or Endon55#1429 (Guild Master)) or make an application on our website; http://www.vaikonindustries.com/Gipster72 Apr 8
Apr 8 887 DK LF H NH Prog Available 7pm server time or later Looking for some combination of Tues/Weds/Thurs raiding In a gaming community I do not want to leave, so looking for a Btag raid spot. Old content exp - 7/7N&H 3/7M EN, can tank most of those as well 887 frost with 10/10N 5/10H exp (MS) 886 blood with 7/10N exp willing to learn if need be but not first choice (OS) Any questions for me, can leave a reply or bnet message me at PanadaBear#1874Líadrin0 Apr 8
Apr 7 Safe, friendly, casual, nontoxic guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> was formed with the desire to be a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We're shooting for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life and backgrounds. We welcome all experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild, but we do run raids on Thurs. and Fri. afternoons at 2:30 server/Pacific (odd time, I realize, but it works for us for now). We mix it up, but lately we've been clearing normal NH. Our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress, but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild. If you're interested in us, please talk to one of us in-game or read our charter at andmyamazingfriends.enjin.com. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800 Wyldhealz, btag: Wyldhealz#1192Mixolydia0 Apr 7
Apr 7 Ministry of Love needs DPS 6-9pst Thurs/Sun Hello all, Ministry of Love is currently looking for a few more dps to help us finish off H Nighthold and go in to ToS. We're currently 8/10 H NH. Any dps is welcome, but we could especially use a warlock or rogue. Raid times are 6-9 pacific time, Thursday and Sunday. We're a tight-knit guild with a core of players that have been playing together since vanilla. If you'd like to be part of a smaller, more personal guild where your contributions will be noticed, come check us out. We're open to couples/groups of friends as well. Contact me here or in game at HardlyNever#1891Hypatius1 Apr 7
Apr 7 Looking for Healer and RDPS tues/wed 9pst <I Need Healing> Is looking for 880+ prefered healers and rdps for core group H Nighthold 10/10 tues/wed/ @ 9pm pst. We run m+ and EN last night and alt runs sun/monday @ 9pst, for more info add Wildstyle#11470Wíldstyle0 Apr 7
Apr 7 890 blood dk lf weekend raid team Hey everyone. I've got 7/10 heroic NH experience so far. Just coming back from a month long break and am ready to get back into raiding. Don't have any requirements other than being a tank. I've tanked my entire wow career and would like to continue that. I'm looking to switch to alliance as early as this weekend if needed. I've been horde for roughly 5 years straight now and would like a change of scenery. I'm free after 6 cst on Friday and pretty much all day on Saturday and Sunday. I'm a former raid leader, so I know what is required of me as a raider and will do what is asked of me when called on. Hope to hear from some of you soon! Horek#1680Horek3 Apr 7
Apr 7 [A]Sacred Fire LFM for H ToS Progression Hey Folks! 4/7/17 Update - Priority for us is recruiting new folks for ToS. If you have interest in raiding or are a returning player looking to raid at a more casual level, chances are we'd be a great community for you. Sacred Fire is a heroic progression guild (10/10H NH) looking to fill DPS slots and eventually 1-2 more healing position once we have the DPS to support. We raid Mon/Tues/Thurs 530pm-830pm Server. Most of us are East Coast / Central time raiders. Looking for folks interested in doing ToS AOTC progression with us with openings for all specs except main tanks. Undergeared or returning players are more than welcome. We will still be running heroic NH for the next several weeks to help gear up newer players. RDPS Priority: Any Healer Priority: Shaman, Monk, Druid, Pally, Priest MDPS: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Paladin Main Tanks: Closed Any player of these classes/criteria are welcome. Offspec tanks are great! If you are interested, please visit our website/discord channel or check our battletag names out below to reach an officer. Continue reading for more information on our guild! ----- Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such. SF is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website for rules and information or if you have questions check for battletags below. With the large amount of content released in Legion, we keep an active community for world quests, mythic, and mythic+ dungeons in order to keep players engaged. If you like to raid, do dungeons, drink beer, or just want a place to hang out and call home please feel free to contact the following officers: GM: Commander#1222 / Officers: Meatshyld#1199 (Inkanji) / Relfie#1853 http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com/ https://discord.gg/Ta7PtInkanji31 Apr 7
Apr 7 893 Havoc LF Progression guild I have 8/10 H experience with a couple Elisande attempts and I'm highly motivated to experience as much raiding content as possible. I bring my own consumables, research bosses ahead of time, and review my performances through logs. I'm unavailable Mon/Wed (university) and friday/sat evenings. But 100% attendance otherwise. Aleph#1916 if you want need additional information.Zhyros3 Apr 7
Apr 7 #make10mangreatagain Guild: <Bane of Existence> What is "Project 10-Man": Project 10-Man is a casual Raid environment focused on Normal & Heroic Raid Content in a tight-knit 10-Man Group #make10mangreatagain. Raid Days / Times: Tues / Thurs 8-11pm Central (6-9pm Server) Recruiting: Death Knight = Low Demon Hunter = Low Druid = Low Hunter = Medium Mage = Low Monk = Medium Paladin = Low Priest = Low Rogue = Low Shaman = High Warlock = Low Warrior = MediumContact Info: If you are interested please contact myself (saint#1390) or Emó (Emo#1743) in game via tells or mail. If you can't get a hold of us just give us a way we can reach you and we will asap. You can also reach me via: Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/italiansaint219 http://www.twitch.tv/emostab Guild Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/baneofexistence/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Italiansaint219 More about our guild: was formed on US-Executus on Nov 5th, 2008. Due to lack of server population (servers were not merged at that time) we moved to US-Stormreaver and later to US-Proudmoore. Since we have started, Bane has raided every tier, with your average breaks in between (i.e. Christmas, New Years, ect.). At points during multiple Expansions we normally keep multiple raid groups in our Guild roster. US-Proudmoore has been a good home for us since our move here in 2015 and if your not on US-Proudmoore and are thinking about a server transfer whether to come to Bane, or any guild in that matter, I am certain you will enjoy it as much as I have. We are looking for dedicated, reliable, and hard working players. As a dps we expect you to be able to put out good numbers and know how to be the most effective in each encounter. With regards to raiding: While there is always a learning curve, players that tend to hinder raid progression on a consistent basis, should expect to lose their raiding spot on progression fights and be replaced by someone who will not hinder progression. As of now, we plan to recruit with the idea that new/prospective members will have the opportunity to earn a raiding spot over anyone who at the time is a "main" raider regardless of officership, seniority, or class. This is aimed at both ensuring raiders continuously perform at a level that is their best and also to provide motivation and hope to new members, while rewarding outstanding efforts and game play.Italiansaint4 Apr 7
Apr 7 [H]Tainted (7/7M 10/10H) 2 day LFM for Mythic Tainted (formerly TI) is recruiting a few players to smooth out our roster. We are open to all great applicants that can make our times and enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule while still clearing content. Looking for 1 healer (resto shaman preferred) and a few DPS But any good player is welcome to apply! We raid 2 nights a week: Tuesday from 6PM to 9PM PST Sunday from 10AM to 2PM PST (Time might move to afternoon soon) If you're interested or want more information, you can contact Yolkbringer or Khoma in-game. My realID: Yolk#1226Yolkenstein22 Apr 7
Apr 7 Sellswords, Eternal Kingdom 8/10M LF tank Sellswords, an 8/10 M team in the guild Eternal Kingdom, is looking for a tank . We raid MWTh 8-1130 pacific time. We'd like to find a plate tank, but will consider a monk or demonhunter -- bear least favorite option (since we already have an awesome one.) This is a core position with a team that's been successfully clearing content for two years now! Hit me up on btag and lets talk... hantevirus#1921 -HantevirusHantevirus3 Apr 7
Apr 7 delete ....Iüx0 Apr 7
Apr 6 Idiokracy 10/10H recruiting heal/dps If you're tired of pugging raids but don't want the stress and demands of a hardcore raiding guild then it sounds like Idiokracy might be a great match for you. Our goal is to clear current content in a reasonably timely manner while keeping a stress free, fun, and relaxed environment. We are 10/10H so far and looking for a few more great pieces that will help us move into mythic raiding. Our raid times are T/Th 8pm-11pm pst(11pm-2am est). We do not have specific demands of our raiders, but we do ask for a few things: 1. Respect for your guildmates. 2. Be open to constructive criticism. 3. Have 90% attendance to raids. 5. Most of all, have fun because that is what our guild is about. We need one more healer and roughly 3-4 dps to get enough for mythic progression. We are looking for all people that can excel at their class, but we currently have high demand for : Healers: - Holy pally - Resto shammy/druid Dps: - Frost DK - Assassination rogue - Enh. shammy - Shadow priest - Frost/fire mage Tanks: We are fine with tanks, but we are looking for a couple of dps w/ tank offspecs to run mythic keystones with or to fill in when one of our main raid tanks cannot make it. If you do not see your class here, that does not mean we are not open to taking in that certain class, please still apply if it seems we would be a good match. Loot is distributed via rcloot council and is based on attendance, performance, and who would benefit more. We use discord for communication. Please be at least 885 equipped and providing relevant logs would be a plus. If you want to be a part of the Idiokracy family or have any questions, feel free to respond to this post or message one of the following and we will be more than happy to help. Bnet: Andrewticus#1112 or spaziix#1776 Discord: Drew06#8194Zurabeth4 Apr 6
Apr 6 [A] <must be nice> 2/10M LF DPS AND HEALS <must be nice> is a late-night raiding guild. We are currently recruiting active players to continue our Mythic Nighthold progression. When we first formed, we progressed through and cleared M EN in 3 weeks. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Tuesday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST (Server Time, could be changed to 8:30 or 9:00 server start time). Updates (4/5/2017): We are especially looking for any skilled RDPS and main/flex role tanks for core spots! Healers and MDPS are still encouraged to join our community. We are currently 2/10M without a core group of 20. We have very skilled player who are willing to help with gear and mechanics. We are a very friendly group of players who take progression seriously. We're looking for positive people who are quick to learn. Logs are not required but are a plus! There are many opportunities to improve outside of raids as our members often run +15 keystones, M+ carries, and Heroic NH pugs. If you do not earn a core spot, don't fret! If you are willing to keep improving you can still join the raids if spots are open. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to post a reply, contact me, one of our officers through b.net (Pandabrah#1568 or Arkay#1760), and/or fill out this quick form https://goo.gl/forms/yN3bt2knuWcPwcUP2 which will be emailed to us!Ardeebee1 Apr 6