Proudmoore

Oct 10 <MWM> 3/9M - M/W/Th - 10pm-12:30am ST Mistakes were Made Semi casual raiding 3 nights/week | 7.5 hrs | Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 10pm to 12:30am PST (with 10 min breaks) Fun/alt run | Sunday 10pm to 12:30am PST Discord | Personal loot Progression ToS: 3/9M NH: 3/10M ToV: 3/3H EN: 7/7H About us We are a semi casual guild who likes to joke around in discord (even during progression pulls, to our RL's everlasting dismay) and somehow end up killing bosses. We are looking to keep things casual and fun, but aiming to progress further each tier with the limited number of raid hours we have. Looking for We are currently interested in one DPS or heals. Offspec is a huge plus. Contacting us Ask for an officer in game. Or add me on bnet - animus#1971 You can also reach me on discord - Garath#3156Garath6 Oct 10
Oct 10 No Longer LF a guild. We are a Prot Warrior and H Pally combo that have been raiding together since mid Wrath. We have both been progression raiders before and aren't looking to be world/server first anymore. What we are looking for an adult oriented guild (30+ preferred) that knows how to have fun while raiding and is in heroic content looking to push into mythic. We would prefer to raid two or three times a week any combination of days Mon-Thurs between 6pm to 10pm PST. These are our preferred times, but we can adjust times slightly for the right group just not the days. My battle tag is Buel#1211 and below is a link to my logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/892902/latest#bracket=-1Buel11 Oct 10
Oct 10 932 Holy Pally 9/9H ToS Looking for a Guild that is about to or already has started Mythic Tomb Times: T/W/Th/Sunday 10pm - 3am ESTCthreepo4 Oct 10
Oct 10 <Does Thou Flex> New Progression Raid Guild <Does Thou Flex> is newly-founded, progression raid guild by old pros at killing digital pixels and getting those phat purple loots. We balance the fact we're all adults with jobs with the desire to progress through content at an accelerated pace... and we look damn good doing it. 9/9 N ToS 9/9 H ToS Apply @ dtf.ninja (Copy + Paste URL) We are looking for raiders but welcome social / PvP'rs. What can offer? - Organized Raid Experience - Mythic+ Dungeon Groups - Laid back, fun community What are we looking for? - Be enchanted - Keep up-to-date with your classes changes - Bring your A+ game - Have your consumables However, we add another expectation... Be a decent person. We are building a community of like-minded players, not just a mass of bodies to throw at bosses. The Raid Schedule Tuesday + Thursday, 9-12PM CST Questions? Reach out. Dastardly#1398 FMRadioTX#1521Fiendishly51 Oct 10
Oct 10 Casual, safe, nontoxic, friendly guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> is a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We're shooting for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We have a friendly and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness (and pet pics in discord) encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild - the culture is - but we do enjoy raiding together. Like many guilds we're currently experiencing the general late-expansion malaise and we haven't been as stringent about getting groups together for Tomb the past few weeks. We expect that'll change once the new raid comes out. Sunday evening is our current raid day. And our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild, and we're not concerned with being on the bleeding edge. Guildies are welcome on the raids but they're not required of course. We have members that like to level, run mythics, and whatnot too. If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add one of our btags. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800 Etiira, btag: Etiira#1125 Varahna, btag: Pogue#1509Mixolydia0 Oct 10
Oct 9 892 warlock looking for weekend heroic team Hello there. I just got a new job which starts in a few weeks so my raiding schedule for Antorus is going to be dramatically different than my ToS schedule since I will be doing a lot of nightshift as tech support. I am looking for a friendly heroic guild which raids during the Saturday/Sunday morning or afternoon or evening schedule (US) only. I am currently AOTC (on multiple toons) for every tier since WoD (HFC since I started to raid). Also I know that I will have to work one full weekend every month so my raid schedule will be impacted heavily if attendance is a must. Not really interested in mythic progression due to my schedule and lack of interest in logs/parsing and no interest in being with elitists or egotists. I just would like a chill group to push heroic Antorus and since I already raid on Frostmourne (and casually on Aerie Peak) for weekday mornings I would like to find a suitable US guild/raid team to chill out with on Proudmoore for weekends. I plan to raid as affliction (RDPS). My progression across all tiers so far has been 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, and 3/10 M NH. I haven't gotten into M ToS yet but that is because I'm just looking to chill out and down some bosses atm. Also I am a Keystone Master tank (and hunter DPS which I don't play anymore) on alts. Reply here and we will talk privately. I like to chat in Discord.Mythicplush1 Oct 9
Oct 9 Seeking a Weekend Raiding guild The characters I have available are: ilvl 918 H Priest ilvl 917 Ret Paladin Here's my experiences throughout raiding. Vanilla: Molten Core: Cleared (H Priest) BWL: Up to Chromaggus (H Priest) AQ20: Cleared (H Priest) AQ40: Up to Huhu (H Priest) Naxx: Attuned, but we never got to down any bosses in time. (H Priest) Burning Crusade: SSC/TK: Cleared (Prot Warrior) ***Wasn't Around for BT/Hyjal/Sunwell*** WotLK: Naxx10/25: Cleared (H Priest) TotC 10/25: Cleared (H Priest) Ulduar 10/25: Didn't raid Cataclysm: Didn't play on this period Mists of Pandaria: (Guild: Tastefully Offensive) ToT: Heroic cleared (R Druid) SoO: Mythic cleared (R Druid) Warlords of Draenor: (Guild: Tastefully Offensive) Highmaul: Heroic Clear, 1/7 Mythic (Guardian Druid) BRF: 9/10 Heroic (R Druid) Legion: (Guild: Prone to Chaos) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic ( MM Hunter - Also raid leader. Completed AotC within one month of raid release) Nighthold: Wasn't around Tomb of Sargeras: No experience as of yet. Currently I prefer to raid with my ret paladin since I wanted to try melee dps since I already tanked, healed, and ranged dps raided in the past.Reiyna2 Oct 9
Oct 9 Proudmoore guild LF raiders (6/9 H ToS) <Twisted Excalibur> is a laid-back Alliance guild in US-Proudmoore (6/9 H ToS). We love to do content but believe people have lives outside World of Warcraft. We are currently looking for players to join our core raiding team so we move on with progression. We are in need of: Range DPS (melee welcome, too!) A double-spec DPS-main/healer. Raid time (at the moment): Saturdays, 6 - 10 p.m. (Pacific). Our hope is that, as we rebuild our core raiding team, we will be able to adjust this schedule. We are not difficult! We want players to come to raids prepared with food, flasks, pots... and of course, know the fights. The most important requirement is that you are a respectful team player. If you are interested in joining a friendly group, please contact: Giraluna#1479 Tamaera#1534Shamsical0 Oct 9
Oct 9 Seeking A Healer - 5/9M | 9/9H Alliance | Mythic Progression 3 nights/week | 9hours | Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:10-11:10 PST Offnights | Monday 8:10-11:10 PST Discord | RC Loot Council | [Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/AqU62Suj2wf4izWQ2] About us: <yes daddy> is a newly established mythic progression guild which fosters both a good level of competitive drive and sense of humor. The team itself was reformed at the start of ToS by a group of long standing players with the aim of delivering both cutting edge progression and an enjoyable team culture. Most raiders have been around since Vanilla/BC and thus have a wealth of knowledge for new and veteran players. Recruitment: Currently seeking melee DPS, but any exceptional DPS are considered. We maintain a 24-man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and to be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Prerequisites : Know your class inside-out to be the most efficient in all fights Research all fights prior to pull Come prepared and ready to pull at the set time Working microphone Near 100% attendance Most importantly, we are looking for players that are easy going and can joke around when the time is right, but will be serious when it is time to progress. More info: Guild Master | Frost / Sephuz @ Frostbyrne#11244Frostbyrne13 Oct 9
Oct 9 Seeking Tues/Thurs 10pm+ raid guild 920 feral DPS, no dedicated OS yet, but willing to make one. 9/9H experience in ToS. This toon is a 2nd main. Fluffalin on A52 is my other toon. I work 2nd shift, usually mid afternoon to late night so I am seeking a guild for the two days off I have that I can guarantee what times I can be there. I'm off Tuesday and Thursday's and am seeking a guild that starts at 10pm server time, or a little later. How long it goes doesn't matter.Fluffalin3 Oct 9
Oct 9 Healer LF Mythic Kills Hi there, I am the guild master of a casual raiding guild and miss being a competitive healer. I am looking for a guild that can have me as a sub or on the main roster so that I can get some mythic experience and log records on my profile. I have past mythic experience and am a dedicated, skilled, and versatile healer. I currently main MW Monk and Resto druid at ~930ilevel and also play resto shaman and holy paladin sitting at ~910ilevel. I am available to raid anytime outside of Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-:11:00pm PST Contact me and lets discuss possible raid spots! MOARCOOKIEZ#11733Beetobandit9 Oct 9
Oct 8 Mad Hater 9/9N & 8/9H TOS <Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time. Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756 DPS: Moonkin Warrior Pally Demon Hunter Shaman WarlockEsdalyn0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Tank and Ele Shammy LFG New to server 936 Druid Tank and 932 Ele Shammy LFG. 7/9 heroic TOS. We are looking for friendly guild who does progression raiding and Mythic + Dungeons. Not looking for a hardcore raid team. Just want to raid progression once or twice a week.Sparkplûg6 Oct 8
Oct 8 <Experience Tranquility> is LF more! Experience Tranquility is looking for more skilled players to fill our main roster to continue in Heroic progression, and start on mythic raiding. We are a tight-knit group of competitive, relaxed long term gamers, just looking to progress. We are not a casual guild but a semi-hardcore raiding and mythic+ guild. Most of us have been playing WoW since the very beginning and hope to continue to progress at a steady pace before the next major patch. What we need: DPS; Preferably we would like to recruit some 3 RDPS and 2 melee DPS What we are offering: Raid times starting at 10 to raid time. 6-9 PST or 9-12 EST on Wednesday/Thrusday. Organized, clear and efficient raid leading and group activities. We want people to be prepared going into a raid, but still have a clear guide to help them through all our progression. Access to consumables, advice, resources to have an overall better guild and member experience. Everyone can contribute or use our materials to have us all ready for raid. Having fun and good laughs. The main group is comedic, personable and witty and we tend to have hours of laughter while being able to focus and kill a progression boss. Guild System: Loot will be performance and attendance based, distributed by loot council once we begin with a full roster. If you show up, do great numbers, and are active other than raid days, you will get loot. If your attendance and mechanics are good, we will help you improve your damage and consider you even more for loot. Trial period is 4 raid nights, after you are promoted to a member who will have access to guild resources, and invited to raid every time. Come prepared, knowing the fights, gear ready and consumables on you. If we see you put effort in, you are guaranteed a spot in raids, mythics, and any other things we join. Our current progression is 9/9 Heroic, and with a full roster, we are fully capable of achieving some mythic progression. All our players are devoted to improving themselves, and lending a helping hand to those who need it. If you are interested in joining or would like more information please contact BillCake#1495Imeel14 Oct 8
Oct 7 <Purple Drank Company> 5/9M LF Ranged DPS Hows it going everyone, Aerynlore here from the Purple Drank Company on Proudmoore! We’re looking to recruit fresh faces for our raiding core Purple Drank Company is a raiding guild that walks a fine line between making raiding both satisfying and fun for our raiders. We're looking for any of these DPS and Healing classes: Arms/Fury Warrior Any Flavor of Mage Balance Druid Marksman Hunter NOTE: Spec is less relevant than actually being able to play it consistently and put up acceptable numbers. We're not looking for bleeding edge perfection, just players who are good at what they do. This of course means that if you are interested in joining but do not see your class on here, you should still apply! We will give anyone a fair trial, as long as you'll willing to put in the work. Purple Drank Company Raid Times are as follows: Friday from 7PM PST to 10PM PST. Saturday from 4PM PST to 7PM PST. Note: The Saturday raid night is subject to fluctuate by 1 hour when daylight savings time changes occur, as we have players from New Zealand and other countries that follow a different DST protocol. Players will be notified as far in advance as we can manage when this is going to occur. Note 2: Please do not apply if you cannot make both raid nights consistently. We do not have enough members to accommodate part-time raiders or unstable schedules at the moment. Thanks for your understanding. A Little About Us: The Purple Drank Company started out as a small group of gamers who wanted something fun to do together on the weekend. We discovered that we were all playing WoW at the time, so we decided to throw together a raiding guild! Since then we've grown into quite the outfit, slaying mythic bosses and slowly growing our own active Discord community so we can play lots of fun and competitive games daily! When the Purple Drank Company began raiding Highmaul, we had players in our core who hadn’t raided since WotLK, some who never raided at all, and a few who were brand new to the game. We took that core, trained and expanded it, and went all the way to Mythic HFC, taking out 7 of the 13 bosses, clearing everything we could until we finally took a much deserved break to alleviate burnout. We're proud of what we accomplished with our core, and we want to expand on what made this guild strong in the first place; Talented veterans, driven and hungry newbies, and a desire to come together and defeat any challenge set before us. So, if you're not a very experienced raider but are able to perform mechanically and you're worried about diving in headfirst with a bunch of “Mythic raiders,” fear not! We have a core primarily built on continuing AND new players. We make an effort to help out any new recruits with anything they need to know about their classes. We have a core of knowledgeable and strong veterans who knows how to squeeze every last bit of those dirty deeps, heeps, and KRSI’s out of every class, so don't hesitate to ask! Where we currently stand: 6/7 Mythic EN (We haven't gone back in here since NH came out.) 3/3 Heroic ToV 7/10 Mythic NH 9/9 Heroic ToS 5/9 Mythic ToS Final Thoughts: We strive to provide our raiders with a community of gamers, as well as team of raiders that they can be proud of. If you’d like to join our team of raiders in the Purple Drank Company for Legion, please contact Ebion#1826, Zeph#12234 or Kyuka#11509 on Battle.net, or send /u/Ebion or /u/Kalzor a message on Reddit for more information!Aerynlore57 Oct 7
Oct 7 A group of us looking for a guild There are a handful of us (warrior tank, priest healer, lock, dps pally & hunter) all over 30 years old, all long time players, all friendly fun people. We are looking for a guild who raids casually but takes their raids seriously. Ideally we would raid one or two nights a week (not Fri or Sat) and start around 6:30 or 7pm PST. We do not want to move realms, we just transfered to Proudmoore. We also enjoy doing mythic dungeons and world quests. We like to be social and we love a lively guild chat. We love wierd humor, we swear, we like to talk about food, we don't mind adult humor, we're grownups with lives and responcibilities, we're low drama, and we just want a to find a guild with like minded people. Whisper me if I'm on or send me an in-game mail and I'll respond ASAP. I'll also check back to this post for then next week or so. Thanks! :)Teddí3 Oct 7
Oct 7 Seeking Raid Lead for Casual/Alt Weekend Raid Acquisition is a large guild, seeking leadership for its Casual/Alt Friday/Saturday Raid. Currently our officers rotate in and out to help, but we would like to more consistent able body to lead it. We would be willing to work out a raid alliance with another guild if interested. Exp in this casual run varies from 5/10H-2/10M raiders showing up for it. The run clears AoTC by the end of the Tier Current Schedule: Fri (Heroic) 6-9pm Server Sat (Normal) 6-9pm Server *Heroic will be on sat once a consistent leader can be foundSiliskor0 Oct 7
Oct 7 Shadow Resistance -Shadow Resistance-ToS progression oriented guild LF like minded adult players to fill our ranks. We are 8/9H. Our main team is looking for a dps with healing offspec if needed, and need more dps, All classes / Roles. We raid from 5pm-8pm server Mo/Tues.Interittuss0 Oct 7
Oct 6 9/9 Heroic-only Fri/Sat Guild LF DPS <GMiH> is a Heroic-only raiding guild (9/9 H ToS) that raids: Fridays 6pm-9pm PT Saturdays 9am-Noon PT Our goal each tier is to earn Ahead of the Curve and enjoy our time raiding. In addition to raiding, we run Mythic+ together and run an optional Normal Alt raid on Thursday evenings. <GMiH> has been going since January 2008. While we have hardcore roots (and enjoy min-maxing), we focus on Heroic raiding these days. If you're interested in joining a stable, semi-casual guild that enjoys completing content, check us out. What We're Looking For We are currently looking for DPS of all kinds, especially: Mages Balance Druids Elemental Shamans Shadow Priests Get In Touch For any questions, feel free to contact Interficiens#1735 or Rissy#1444 and mention this post. Or check out our website (http://gmihguild.com) and apply using the “Apply Now” button!Rissie3 Oct 6
Oct 6 New LF Wednesday guild Hello! I am currently leveling a 110 holy priest on a dead realm and am looking to move to a more populated server for raiding. It will take me little to no time at all to hit 110 and to be normal/heroic ToS ready. Unfortunately I am super casual due to my busy schedule and can only raid on Wednesdays as of right now.Alli1 Oct 6
Oct 5 DH looking for a raid team. 935 DH looking for a raiding guild. Mid day or late evening preferred, any day. would like to be involved with people that are not ghosts outside of raiding.Xanr4 Oct 5
Oct 5 <A> Lock or DK looking for home I am an experienced raider back from a break looking for a new place to call home. Mainly looking for a place that plans on atleast working on mythic each patch. I currently have a 915 affliction warlock and a 910 blood death knight. Bellow is my raiding experience. Raid Experience tBC Kara - full clear ZA - Full Clear Wrath Naxx 10 and 25 - Full Clear Ulduar 25 - all hard modes and clear up to yogg Trial 25 - Full Clear ICC 10 - Full Clear and half heroic CATA Bastion - Full Clear normal 3 bosses on heroic BWD - Full Clear normal Firelands - half clear DS - Full clear and half heroic Panda Mogu 10 - Full Clear Heart of Fear 10 - Full Clear Terrace 10 - Full Clear SOO - Full Clear 10 normal and heroic WoD Highmail - AOTC BRF - full clear normal and clear heroic except furnace and blackhand HFC - AOTC Legion Nightmare - AOTC Nighthold - AOTC 3/10 mythic Took a break after nightholdApocylon2 Oct 5
Oct 5 [A] Masquerade, 7/9M ToS Recruiting! <Masquerade>- Proudmoore is recruiting. We are currently 7/9 Mythic ToS. We still need a few more core members to round out our team. Most of our current core of raiders have accomplished end-game content such as immortal runs, server firsts, or cutting edge in the past. We are a guild with strong leadership. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Raid Times: Tuesday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30 PST Thursday 7:30pm-10:30 PST Current Needs: While everyone will be considered these are our highest priorities at the time. DPS: Rogue Warlock Healer - Resto druid MW monk Come join us, we have a lot of fun while we raid. We are drama free. Contact Vycos#1655 or HazyGrace#11725Vycos91 Oct 5
Oct 5 [A]Revival During Tranq 6/9M LF 1 Heal DPS Name: Revival During Tranq Server: US-Proudmoore Faction: Alliance Timezone: Pacific Standard Time Raid Schedule Mythic Tuesday - 6-9PM Mythic Wednesday - 6-9PM Heroic Thursday - 6PM (Optional) Normal Saturday - 6PM (Optional) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Revival+During+Tranq Recruitment - We are looking for a healer and 1-2 DPS to fill core raiding spots on the mythic progression team. 1 Ranged DPS - 1 Healer - Prefer Rsham, Rdruid 1 Melee DPS - Enhance, Unholy dk, etc Our overall goal for Tomb of Sargeras will be obtaining Cutting Edge, having fun, and building a tight knit community of players that enjoys destroying content together. We want to kill bosses in a timely manner as we're at a point in our lives now where yes we enjoy playing the game at a high level but we don't want to make it a full time job to accomplish what we want to do. If you're a good player that wants to clear all the end game content and get your achievement but have a limited schedule or just don't want to grind 3+ nights a week come check us out! What we look for # Experience with Mythic progression content # Come prepared to raids, have your consumables, coins, watch a video ahead of time. # Strong situational awareness and the ability to plan ahead and deal with upcoming mechanics # A strong understanding of the players class, spec, mechanics, etc. # A good attitude and the ability to stay positive. # Actively participate in Mythic+ (we'll help you get a +15 done) # A competitiveness / drive to always want to improve # Capable of parsing above average for your item level while doing mechanics properly, within reason of course. If you'd like to join us, leave a reply or msg one of our recruitment officers down below. Mondry#1182 Healzer#1210Mondry10 Oct 5
Oct 5 Casually Delicious 1/9M 9/9H LF DPS Casually Delicious raids tues & wed from 6pm - 9pm server time. Current progression 8/9H Tomb. We are looking for some solid dps and a healer to help round out our roster. We are a laid back guild that mainly does heroic content and ventures into mythic as well. We do not really push for Cutting Edge or expect to get it. So if you are looking for a more laid back raid group that still has some expectation for its raiders, we may be the guild for you. Message xothos (xothos#1148) or thegiraffe (erasure#1583) for more information.Xothos8 Oct 5
Oct 5 ~Firehawk~ 10/13M is recruiting for Legion ~Firehawk~ 10/13 M is recruiting for Legion. We are looking for exceptional ranged and melee for our semi-hardcore mythic team, late night semi- hard core mythic team and casual/heroic team. All Raid times pacific standard. Casual/Heroic Mon/Fri 6-9 Semi-hardcore Tues, Wed, Thur 6-9 Semi-hardcore Fri/Sat - 8-12 http://firehawk-guild.enjin.com/ pst to Tèren, or contact any guildmember on line for further informationTèren2 Oct 5
Oct 4 AM Raiding Guild Interest I'm thinking about putting together an AM raiding guild, would be from 6AM-8AM server time, perhaps a few days a week. Nothing serious but a normal/heroic raid. Let me know if anyone is interested!Qsx0 Oct 4
Oct 4 A <Night Courses> 8/9h LF 2RDPS/1DPS/1TANK <Night Courses> 9/9N 8/9 H ToS Small Semi-Hardcore Progression Guild Looking To Fill A Few Core Spots In Our Raid Group. Looking for 2 RDPS(Mage/Lock) 1 En.Sham/Rogue & 1 DPS w/OS Tank.(905+iLVL) Raid Time Fri/Sat 6PM-9PM Server Time. Pref Tank: Warrior,DK,Paladin. Have been raiding as a guild for a month now and looking to fill spots to move into Mythic Prog! Pm Ick In-game if you have questions, Thanks!Ick0 Oct 4
Oct 4 █★█ [A] Hells Heroes - Mythic Progress! █★█ Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm *Note for Weekends: Commonly a raid going on the weekends, currently we are doing a Sunday night alt/fun run. Current Raid Progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Hells+Heroes Current Recruitment Needs: CLASS | SPEC | PRIORITY Warlock | ANY | High Mage | ANY | High Druid | ANY DPS | High Shaman | Ele | High Priest | ANY | High Hunter | ANY | Medium Paladin | Holy | High Shaman | Resto | High Druid | Resto | High Monk | Mistweaver | High (If your class or spec is NOT listed and you are an excellent player we are still very interested in you! Please still apply or contact us in game for more details. *Note: We will help you gear and provide experience when necessary if you are an exceptional player. If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position. If you are interested and would like to apply, visit http://hellsheroes.wowlaunch.com Or, add one/multiple of our officers for more info: Btag: Blood#1681 || Discord: Bloodtriton#1786 - (Bloodtriton) Btag: astrida#1387 || Discord: Arien#5071 - (Arien) Btag: joeyjudgment#1733 || Discord: Rng God Mitler#5288 - (Mitler) A Bit About Hells Heroes: Hells Heroes was founded in 2009 and is "semi-hardcore" raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Hells Heroes has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months. We recently transferred from Blackhand where many of us have been since beta. The server was dead and dying more an more each month. We are excited to make Proudmoore our permanent new home! We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Hells Heroes has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you're a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Hells Heroes!Bloodtriton0 Oct 4
Oct 4 Dynamic Duo Recruiting Casuals 1. Times available & time zone: throughout the day & night (PST) 2. Server preference: Proudmoore 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual 5. Current progression/experience: N ToS 7/9 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: Gazibom (flossed#6737), Pirla (Pirla#1187) 8. Anything else: We are Dynamic Duo (DD), we have been around since 2007 and most of our current members are Vanilla WoW players and are older too. We did raid as a guild in the early days, but we stopped raiding after core people left. Now, we are ready to start rebuilding our small little guild again. We would like to have a casual raiding team built from scratch and will do mythics + , dungeons, questing, helping one another or anything fun in game to do, but i want to stress we are a very casual guild (very relaxed) and we are still in the process of getting a raiding team. If you are interested or have any questions please do get in touch with - Gazibom (flossed#6737), Pirla (Pirla#1187)Gazibom0 Oct 4
Oct 3 2x 5/9M Raiders LFG Player 1: DK - DPS or Tank Affliction Warlock Holy Paladin Player 2: Restoration Druid Times: No earlier than 9pm EST (this is a firm limit). No later than 2am EST (Again, firm). Days - Any Btag: Krakenjack#1469Lyoncourt3 Oct 3
Oct 3 [A] <Redux> 9/9 N ToS, T/W 7:30-10pm PST --------------Check Out Our Site at: http://reduxguild.enjin.com/-------------- What is Redux? We offer casual progression raiding, a relaxed atmosphere, humor, and a no-rage mentality. We understand that WoW is a hobby and respect our member’s personal, professional, and educational commitments. Recent Changes Recently, we’ve undergone some big changes. Basically, we’re looking for new members to come join our team. Our goals with the recent changes were to create a more progression based casual raid team while making sure our guildies who cannot or do not want to raid on a committed weekly schedule have events in which they can be involved. These events include loosely scheduled 5-man teams, casual raid nights, and fun in Discord chat throughout most evenings. For Our Casual Progression Raiding Team Members We have a dedicated raid team raiding two nights a week (T/W). We have had a great time in Legion, but we are working on some attendance and gearing issues in our raids. Therefore, part of our changes includes a new attendance policy for raiders, and new iLvL requirements for a place on the progression team. We have found that because the team is casual in its time commitment (five hours of raiding per week), it is necessary to be diligent with attendance, and to require raiders be prepared and on time. For Our Casual Non-Raiders We have an officer who helps handle scheduling for various weekly 5-man runs. Sometimes our teams work on Emissary questing, mythic dungeons for gear, and of course, mythic plus for fun. Every Friday night we offer a casual raid or other event depending on attendance. These are great ways for everyone to get to know each other and blow off steam from the week. Raid Info/Needs We are a heroic-difficulty focused guild and have cleared all raids in Legion at this level. Raid Nights are Tuesday and Wednesday. First pull is at 7:30 and we’re always done at 10:00 server. We are looking to recruit some fresh DPS to roll over ToS in a few weeks! Apply at http://reduxguild.enjin.com/ or contact SirFlex#11112 or Noby#1413 to join today!Trysana17 Oct 3
Oct 3 Tight-Knit Guild LFM! Hey guys! Our guild, The Wardens of Shalamayne are recruiting people looking for a tight-knit group to play with. We'd like to focus on developing friendships in the game, all while progressing through content together, as a team. A little about the guild: We chose our name to honor our fallen king, Varian Wrynn. The sword he wielded, Shalamayne was a huge part of who he was and told his story. It was two combined blades representing his struggles through life. His orc side, and his human side. When he fell, his sword was then passed to his son, Anduin. We wanted to be kind of like a Kingsguard team, (We hate cringy guild names with no real meaning to the game) so we chose a name related to the Wrynn's. While we aren't an RP guild, we do enjoy the warcraft lore as it makes the game more enjoyable. It allows us to chat about storylines and talk speculation and rumor for the future of WoW. If you share this passion, enjoy Nobbel87's videos, or would love to get into it... we think you'd fit well in here! So about us: There's some family in the guild. There's me, my sister, and my boyfriend. We're all officers, so any questions you have, feel free to ask us. We've picked up a few other awesome people as well. We aren't looking to have a raid group bigger than 10 people, as we want it to be consistent and continue building relationships with our raiders. We have a few people returning from a long break from the game, so we've been running mythics and mythic+ dungeons to gear up. We've all been helpful to one another, and super positive which is really cool to be apart of. It's a fairly new guild, with a bunch of people over the age of 22, looking to keep the maturity and really get into the game play. We have a discord set up and will be using that for any group activities. We'd eventually like to have a PvP team up as well. (This would represent the orc side of Shalamayne!) It would also be fun to do, as it's fast paced and it really involves team effort. It encourages friendships, and it's something different from the same old raiding and mythic dungeons. The main focus is for PVE though, so if you aren't into PvP, that is OK! As for raid times, they are tentative. We have people from the East and West coasts and because we are still looking for people with the same mindset as us, we haven't set times in yet. We'd like to discuss with our guildies what time would work for everyone. You can be super geared and progress super fast and be awesome at playing your toon, but if you're a jerk to anyone, we don't want you. We want friendly, honorable people first and foremost. We definitely need healers, one other tank, and can use more DPS. We have a mage, Spriest, hunter, and prot pally (hello!) that are serious about getting into raids and mythic+ dungeons. We have a few others who are working their way up on the gear ladder and coming back into WoW after a long break. Let me know what you think. Add my Btag: Gwendolyn#1876 Thanks for reading! : )Aeylnn27 Oct 3
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. I have Blood Death Knight, Brewmaster Monk, Guardian Druid, and Vengance Demon Hunter all at 110 hovering at around 895 - 905 ilvl. I use to swap between tanks during Mythic Nighthold if it made the fight easier. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia5 Oct 3
Oct 3 [A] <Suicide Squad> of Game Over-Proudmoore <Suicide Squad> is a part of the Game Over-Proudmoore guild which supports multiple raid teams. You can always find something to do or someone to talk with in Game Over. This raid team's goal is progression level raiding at a casual schedule with a fun team environment. Schedule: 3 hour raids - 2 nights a week: Wed/Mon 6-9pm PST and with an optional alt run every Friday 7-10pm PST (coordinated by the Press Start to Continue raid team and Staredecisis). Be online 15 minutes prior to start time, ready with flasks, runes, potions, reagents, tomes, repaired, and at the raid entrance. Needs: H Pally, Disc Priest, Boomie, Lock, Rogue, but quality players of any class or spec will be considered. Minimum 915 ilvl and at least 9/9 H ToS experience. ** We also have rotational spots available if you do not meet our current requirements or cannot commit to full time raiding. We like to keep our rotational players active and included, so it’s a nice way to get some gear and experience the end game with a fun team. ----- If you have any questions or are interested in joining Suicide Squad – Contact Andrästä or Viprâ in game. ----- Please also complete an application on the Guild Webpage. Post <Suicide Squad> in your title so we know who you are! Website: http://gameover-proudmoore.enjin.comViprâ0 Oct 3
Oct 2 Heroic-only Guild (9/9 H ToS) LF DPS <GMiH> is a Heroic-only raiding guild (9/9 H ToS) that raids: Fridays 6pm-9pm PT Saturdays 9am-Noon PT Our goal each tier is to earn Ahead of the Curve and enjoy our time raiding. In addition to raiding, we run Mythic+ together and run an optional Normal Alt raid on Thursday evenings. <GMiH> has been going since January 2008. While we have hardcore roots (and enjoy min-maxing), we focus on Heroic raiding these days. If you're interested in joining a stable, semi-casual guild that enjoys completing content, check us out. What We're Looking For We are currently looking for DPS of all kinds, especially: Mages Balance Druids Elemental Shamans Shadow Priests Get In Touch For any questions, feel free to contact Interficiens#1735 or Rissy#1444 and mention this post. Or check out our website (http://gmihguild.com) and apply using the “Apply Now” button!Rissie2 Oct 2
Oct 2 937 equipped Holy/Ret LF guild Hello, 937 Holy/Ret with AOTC looking for a weekend raiding guild. Friday-Sunday afternoon pacific are preferable times for me. I can raid Thurs-Sat late night too as well, but I can't raid late on Sunday due to early working schedule during the week. Feel free to hit me up in game or reply to this post. I will post my btag and raiderio link below. https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Lightbringar Btag: duongqua#1174 Preferable raid times: Friday-Sunday 11-6PM pacific time, or Thurs-Sat 10-4 am pacific time.Lightbringar1 Oct 2
Oct 2 [A] Priest Lives Matter (6/9)M LF DPS Priest Lives Matter is an Alliance Mythic guild on PROUDMOORE . Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M ToV: 2/3M Nighthold: 9/10M ToS: 6/9 M We are striving to be a semi-serious mythic progression guild raiding Monday,Tuesday, Thursday 9pm-12 PST. Recruiting: Retribution Paladins DK Warriors Rogue Hunter Holy Pally Any other exceptional DPS will be consider as well. We have a strong core of players that have been in top guilds on multiple servers and are currently also some of the best players in the game. With players that have experienced almost all of the end game content starting from back in vanilla. We constantly run mythic + 15s to get gear while we are not raiding. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for exceptional players that are experienced with their classes into filling our ranks and joining our raiding team for the next raid. You should have prior mythic level raiding knowledge and achievements. But most of all, be a superb player willing to improve yourself and play as a team player. CONTACT: Visit our website at http://priestlivesmatter.enjin.com/ Bnet contacts for more details: Kyo#1412 Raijin#1308Raïjïn39 Oct 2
Oct 2 (A)<Warriors of Sunlight> 8/9H LF DPS Tues <Warriors of Sunlight> are looking for competent players to join our static group for heroic raiding. Our goal is semi-casual progression on a relaxed schedule (Tues 5:30-9 server time). Almost all of our players are experienced raiders from previous xpacs, and decently skilled. We are chill, talkative, and friendly, but know when to focus up for serious content/progression. Since we are only raiding one day a week, we want to get real progression done in a short time frame but the main goal is still to have fun! Come join us, have some fun, and raid while you do it! Currently 8/9 Heroic in ToS and excited for Antorus! We are currently looking for dps of all shapes and sizes. Thanks! Contact: Astroknot#1705 for more infoLightes0 Oct 2
Oct 2 In Reverie Mythic Recruitment Guild Info We are a newly formed guild on Proudmoore, looking for members who would like to hang out with a lively group of people. We Full clear HTOS on our first raid night and need more people to progress in Mythic and to create cohesion for next Content as well. Raid Nights Tues/Thurs 9:00-12:00pm Server Military people 2100-0000 Server. Looking For All Classes Atm Currently have 10 players strong. Hope to see your post soon and have a good day.Fïlïpino1 Oct 2
Oct 2 929 Holy Paladin LF Raiding guild Hey everyone! 929 Holy Paladin with 1/9 Mythic EXP LF Raiding guild! Available daily 10pm-2am PST Please leave you guild spam below and I will reach out to you if it could be a fit! Thanks!Twînkle3 Oct 2
Oct 1 New to server, need a guild. [DK] I'm a recent transfer to the server. I need a guild to hang out with. My present goal is just to find guild that schedules activities between 9pm and 12am on week nights. I presently run DPS but I am also happy to tank. Thanks.Brontis3 Oct 1
Oct 1 Mad Hatter 9/9N 8/9H <Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time. Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756Esdalynn0 Oct 1
Oct 1 Bear druid lf guild Hello everyone I am a ilvl 922 bear druid lf for guild, i recently just started playing the game again and manage to gear up this druid for raiding, i have some raiding experience before but just decided to quit due to college, but now I am back and I am ready to take on extra responsibility of being a tank, i am not a perfect tank there will always a time were i make a mistake but I am open to criticsm and willing to improve myself for the guild. Prefer time ,6pm to 9pm server time, If interested just comment down below or add me at KRAKENGUY#1774Peande3 Oct 1
Oct 1 New player looking for a guild New player looking for a guild. I'm still learning how to play but I learn quick. Have a lvl 40 Rogue on Argent Dawn but i think im enjoying Proudmoore much more. I do plan on learning how to raid at some point. Ideally I would like to find a social guild to answer questions, offer suggestion, and eventually help me get raid ready. Currently leveling a Fury Warrior.Melnok4 Oct 1
Sep 30 <LoMF> 9/9H LF Hunters n' Ele Shamans First I would like to say Hello and thanks a lot for taking the time to read this! About: Legion of Mad Fellows resides on Proudmoore and raids 2 nights a week. These nights are on Wed/Sunday, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM PST(Server Time). Why do we only raid two nights a week? The main reason is because most of us are over the age of 25 with family, jobs and real life circumstances that now limit our time commitment to the game but all still highly enjoy playing. Most of the members have also played since Wrath, even some of like myself, since Vanilla. Various raid experience exists within the guild from casual - Top 100. The goal of the guild is too ultimately kill bosses in a laid back, fun environment with the intent of full clearing Heroic while content is relevant. Does that mean we won't do Mythic Progression? This does not mean no but lets be realistic, 5 hours a week does not give enough time to full clear Mythic before the content is irrelevant. To give some insight into how our raids are ran, please check out my youtube playlist that highlights a night of clearing Normal with voice comms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws7ghUUIlRQ&list=PLeL1PnJDelfpgXrB68G981Y7C-W5Sgp93 Loot is done via Loot Council utilizing the addon RCLootCouncil. Voice comms is via Discord. Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic ToS First Heroic KJ Kill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NquGDUFjlA&feature=youtu.be Raid Times: Wed/Sunday - 5:30 - 8 PM PST (8:30 - 11 PM EST) Current Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking to increase our raid roster #s by adding more DPS and another Healer. Looking honestly for any dps but below is our highest needs. Healers: Disc Priest Resto Druid Resto Shaman MW Monk Range DPS: Hunters Elemental Shaman Mage Moonkin Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman Arms Warrior Fury Warrior Don't hesitate to ask me if your class is not listed above. We would love to bolster this roster up a bit more prior to Antorus, the Burning Throne. Contact Information: I can be contacted on Bnet: Screwzluse#1592 or even Discord: Screwzluse#1708. Feel free to message me for more information.Screwzluse2 Sep 30
Sep 30 RDPS LF Adult Casual Raid Hey looking for an adult casual raid guild that is raiding on an eastern time zone schedule. I can raid pretty much any days except weekends. Hit me up here or in game if you have a spot. P.S. Would prefer a guild that is active socially. Thanks.Beastinbro7 Sep 30
Sep 30 LF H ToS Guild Prefer a guild that raids on weekdays Tank or DPS (MS Tank) AoTC Xav, Helya & Gul'dan, 6/9 H ToS Looking to get AoTC KJ Before next tier dropsPotatomilker3 Sep 30
Sep 30 (A)<GDS> Thurs/Fri 8-11pm est 9/9H LFM <Goes Down Smooth> (9/9H ToS) is an alliance guild of fun, friendly players on Proudmoore(US). Currently we are seeking other like-minded individuals to join our Heroic progression raid group to gear up and get ready for the next tier. We are focused on friends having a great raid experience, fun day to day involvement, and maintaining an environment that is fun, easy going, and respectful. For anyone interested in the heroic raid team - Raid nights are Thurs. & Fri. (5-8pm PT or server time). We are primarily in need of ranged DPS & healers. We have a philosophy that one or two people missing a night shouldn’t kill a raid run, and a lot of our raiders are open to playing multiple specs, so we may ask you to swap specs from time to time. A lot of our team are previous hardcore raiders and now enjoy a more laid back progression raid. We have a few expectations of our heroic raid group: have good attendance, be punctual, be knowledgeable about your class, be prepared, and be ready to work together. Our raid environment is best described as a bunch of friends hanging out (sense of humor required) and learning together while putting forth our best effort. We feel progression is important to keep the game fun and challenging, and every boss we get down together is another success! We have fun together but we also try our hardest and take our progression raid seriously. What We Offer - Active Discord community (including during off-hours) - Organized support system for improving gameplay - Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs - Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights Automatic "Not For Us" Qualities in our Heroic raiders: -Elitist/God Attitude -Not a team player -Frequent excuse maker -Negative Nancy -Never researches, never improves In addition to our heroic raid we also run N ToS on Sundays (5-8pm PT). We call it our fun run for anyone in the guild that wants to join. Bring an alt, bring your main, anyone appropriately geared are welcome. Just gives us a chance to have a fun casual paced run through raids with our more casual guildies. And a chance for our main raiders who love to raid, have a night that’s not all about business, and can sit back and relax a bit while still raiding. Casual/social members who decide they want to start heroic raiding have the option of undergoing a short trial period prior to joining the raid team. If any of this sounds like the guild home you’ve been looking for, shoot us a message and come hang out with us! Contact Monatak#1921 or Jaolen#1961 or in game (Lubroonsia, Monchii or Jaolynn) for more information and to begin discussing how you can join <Goes Down Smooth> today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!Lubroonsia2 Sep 30
Sep 30 Mad Hater 9/9N & 7/9H TOS <Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 7/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time. Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756 Healer: Priest DPS: Rogue Mage Moonkin Warrior Pally Demon Hunter ShamanEsdalynn0 Sep 30