Proudmoore

Aug 26 917 H Priest lf LGBT-Friendly Weekend Raiders Hi! 917 Holy Priest, 55 traits, 3/9H ToS (8/9H ToS Experience) looking for a LGBT-Friendly (actually preferably a mostly LGBT filled) mellow, mature and fun guild, with a weekend raiding team, likely heading for AOTC (Mythic intentions great, but not required). Tired and saddened by casual homophobia, and feeling sort of alone on Stormrage. I enjoy social activities as much as raiding, and I'll be the first to help you run your M+, no matter the affixes. I like to help my guildmates, whether its leveling an alt, an obscure achievement or that so so rare mount drop. Friendly, sociable, and wanting a real home. I can only raid weekends for now, and since I'm EST, can do Fri and Sat til 11PM PST, but Sun and Mon til only 8PM server or so (ok maybe 9PM). Of course I'm willing to server transfer ! :) In fact, I'm likely doing it as you read this... I'm just crossing my fingers! Please add me on btag at Mistral#1567 if you would like to chat in game and/or on Discord.Rowaena5 Aug 26
Aug 25 Duct Tape and Dreams LF... Hello! We are <Duct Tape and Dreams> and we are looking to borrow members to start up our new raiding guild! Lets face it... Somebody somewhere is sitting in a guild hoping for their spot to open up on the raid group. We are looking to partner up with other guilds to ensure that their secondary or tertiary raiders can continue to get gear through ToS, all while we up fill our ranks. We are looking to raid Wed and Fri 730-11 Est. Let me know, or let your GM know to get in contact with me if this sounds like something that you would be interested in doing, expecially moving into Argus next week! Reach out to myself or my Officer at Wiggles#1808 Hoodini#11493Wíggler0 Aug 25
Aug 25 <A> FeelsGoodMan LF Core Raiders 9/9H ToS The members of <FeelsGoodMan> - Proudmoore US (A) are looking for new recruits to join our raid team. We are a 21+ aged guild looking for new members who are interested fun environment; but are also interested in making solid progression during raid nights. Our goal is to progress as efficiently and effectively as we can on a 2 night, 3hr per night raid schedule. Most of us have jobs and families and are of the mindset that real life comes first and is always most important. As long as you let an officer know ahead of time, missing a raid is not an issue. Most of us have been raiding together for multiple expansions. We currently have open recruitment for ALL DPS but below are our most pressing needs. We are more than happy to consider inquiries from any exceptional player. Dual specs are welcome and encouraged! DPS: Mage Boomkin Hunter Ret Pally Subtley Rogue Progression and Goals: We are 9/9H ToS and are looking to solidify our raiding team to begin progression on Mythic ToS Raiding and mythic+ dungeons are our focus and we'll be gearing accordingly in preparation for Mythic ToS. The guild is active every night of the week whether we are pushing keys, going on alt runs or occasionally pvping. Weekly Raiding Schedule: We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 – 8:30 pm server (PST), and with such a short raid window, we expect our raiders to know their classes well, the fights well, and be able to follow directions to maximize our time. If <FeelsGoodMan> sounds like a fit for you or if you have any questions please reach out to me; Skilcoil#11529 bnet, Skilcoil#5091 Discord or GM Pendeta#6036(Discord) spikeman#1656(battle.net). If you can't reach us for some reason: Lumindrell#3719(Discord) sharpster#1278(battle.net) (Healing Officer) DolanJTrump#1871 (Tank Officer), Looking forward to hearing from you!Skilcoil14 Aug 25
Aug 25 Delete pls DeleteJolani3 Aug 25
Aug 24 7-10ish EST Raid Team My 3 friends and I are looking for a raid team/guild to join that raids from around 7-10EST. If this post caught your eye and you are looking for the same thing, leave a reply and we may look to build our own team from scratch. We are relaxed players looking for Normal/Heroic progression to see the content and have a good time. Our mains are: Holy Pally Balance Druid Mage Windwalker Monk Thank you for reading!Shyknee5 Aug 24
Aug 24 [A] Looking to server transfer to Proudmoore 911 H Priest, 897 Hunter, and possibly a boomkin looking to transfer to this West Coast server. Curious about the raiding scene here? Really looking for a guild that is starting N ToS or progressing through it or starting H ToS. We're looking for a start time around 8pm ST, can't be anything earlier. We're currently on a Central time server, and we just cannot locate a guild that starts at the time we need. Thanks.Apop2 Aug 24
Aug 24 Regressive Raiders 3/9M, 9/9Heroic. LF DPS Regressive Raiders is a weekday Mythic progression guild on the server of US-Proudmore. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 7pm till 10pm PST. (10pm-1am EST) Progression 3/9M, 9/9 Heroic ToS Raid Times Tuesday, Thursday, Monday 7-10pm PST - (10pm-1am EST) Recruiting Warlock Shadow Priest Warrior dps Hunter dps DK dps Any exceptional player is encouraged to contact us. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to get started with us. -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: Riplmg#1882Rmz21 Aug 24
Aug 24 Philosophy 4/9 M TWTH 5:30-8:30PST DPS <Philosophy> a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for experienced DPS for Mythic ToS. Would love a warlock but am willing to trial any standout dps. Tank and healer offspec also a plus to keep core flexible! ====About Us===== The two cornerstones of the guild are community and progression. We are a bunch of lovable idiots that love good banter, but do focus once the ready check is out so we can focus. We are very active outside of raid times in discord running keys, alt runs, or playing other games. We expect our raiders to be prepared before they step into the raid. Know what is expected of the boss. We provide flasks, pots, food, and vantus runes, but expect you to bring your own defiled augment runes to pop when a kill looks in sight. We aim to to keep a roster of around 25 which means that players will be rotated out. We do this fairly but it will largely fall on comp and performance. Be humble if you are asked to sit because it is what keeps the roster healthy, and you will be brought in on rekills. Discord, Exorcist raid tools, RC Loot Counsel, DBM/Big Wigs, and weak auras are required. We use RC loot council with officer council and one rotating core member weekly to add transparency to loot decisions. If you are looking for a guild with an outstanding raid environment and continuous progression, I think we would be a great home for you! :) We raid T/W/TH 5:30-8:30Pm Pacific/Server time. Derple#11344 to chat in game or apply at philos.enjin.comDerple6 Aug 24
Aug 24 <Friday Night Fights> Weekend Raiding <Friday Night Fights> , has recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low population server to bolster our raiding team (9/9N, 4/9H). We are a friendly and reliable group of raiders seeking like-minded players to join the team. We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 8:30 to 11:30pm PST. We are currently seeking: Heals - MW or Priest, and Priest with a shadow off-spec Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, Hunter, Shaman Melee DPS - Rogue, DK, Monk We use Discord and guild bank repairs are open when raiding. Please let me know if you are interested or would like more information. For non-raiders, you are also welcome to join FNF, as we are also active Mythic+ runners and levelers. Have a great day! TorrTorrea5 Aug 24
Aug 24 [A] 916 MW LF Late Night Hello! 916 MW LF a late night guild/group for 1-2 night raiding and Mythic + runs. I was an officer on a Mythic raiding guild for WOD and 3/7 Mythic EN on a 1 day 4 hour raid schedule before our guild collapsed and I took a step away from the game for about 6 months due to the birth of my son. Available raid times I'm looking for: Monday-Wednesday & Friday 8pm-11pm PST Thursdays from 8:30pm to 11pm PST I have been playing WoW since the release in 2004 and have been Mythic raiding on various teams on a shaman but I'm now playing Mistweaver monk! Here is logs of my shaman during current content, all orange and purple parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/xen%C3%B5cryst#rankingmetric=hps&rankingzone=10 You can also add me on bnet tag Xenocryst#1593Xenòcryst5 Aug 24
Aug 24 Tank LFGuild - Normal/Heroic TOS Hello friends, I am seeking a group/guild of like minded individuals. Looking for a small tight knit guild that is looking to develop or bolster their current raid team.  Looking for an adult guild meaning that they realize that sometimes life comes first and can happen from time to time. Have fun, great community, can laugh and joke and have fun...Yet knows when to get down to business in the end.  Not looking for a serious hardcore push into mythic progression but if that happens with the guild as we progress to that point we are all for it. So I guess its more of a "Casual-core" type guild.. Semi serious.. Whatever you want to call it. Blood DK / Prot Paladin Both are iLvl 910ish with 53 traits Drop your battlenet tags and I will get in contact ASAP mine is Ankhbar#1900 Looking to chat with prospect guilds via Discord if possible just to make sure that we can get a feel for each other and hopefully be a forever home!Ankhbar2 Aug 24
Aug 24 <Weaving Booty> Casual Friday Night Raid Hey there! Weaving Booty is a newly formed guild on Proudmoore. We've been raiding together since the beginning of Emerald Nightmare. Finished Nighthold 9/9H and are currently 3/9H for ToS. Currently we raid on Friday nights from 5:30 to 8:30 server time (8:30 to 11:30 EST). We raid normal and heroic only. Raid leader has had experience in officer positions and raid leading since TBC. We're a casual raiding team that is very close knit and in search of DPS and a healer or two that is mature, friendly, and looking to have a fun time. We're LGBT friendly that is more about having fun and being respectful. We're more than willing to gear up and teach new members in order to help catch up returning players or players that want to try raiding. We run mythic pluses during all times of the week as well as the occasional alt raid. If any of this interests you feel free to add my battletag Glaccius#1432 or whisper anyone in the guild in game to get into contact with me.Glaccius7 Aug 24
Aug 23 [A] 917 7/9H Feral looking for team Yo! After my previous team fell apart, I am now searching for a new raid team and/or raid guild. I would be open to realm transferring, as long the realm is Alliance heavy PvE. I am personally 7/9 Heroic, but I come from a 8/9 Heroic team, I was absent on vacation on both of their Avatar kills. I would love to find a team capable of achieving cutting edge before the end of a tier, or at least a team working on reaching the skill and group comp for it. I have mained Feral since mid Cata, and that's what I want to stick to. But I regularly use my Guardian and Resto off-specs and wouldn't mind filling in for absent main tanks or healers. I'm not touching Balance. Tuesday to Friday are my preferred raid days, but I can make the rest of the week work if the hours suit me. As a European player, I can't make late raid hours. 1 PM - 9-10PM are hours that work for me. If you'd like to ask questions or are interested in recruiting me, reach me on my Btag, Innocenzia#1243Mougrim0 Aug 23
Aug 23 9/9 H Aff Lock LF Guild (will Xfer) Discord Thereis1#3666 BTAG: Thereisone#1507 Looking for a raid team or raiding guild. Want to do some mythic TOS. But before I do I wanted to make sure I'm not wasting your time or mine. I am a 35-year-old 13-year military vet who has played Wow since the beginning. I'm married with 4 Kids. I main a warlock who is 9 of 9 heroic and I have a bear alt who is ready to begin heroic. I may not have the most time in the world to play but when I do I'm very efficient with my time maximizing the amount of stuff I can get done. I'll do my best to explain why. Where my problem making a steady routine lies. I work 12 to 14 hours a day and my schedule is the polar opposite of the previous week. What I mean by this is Week one I will work Saturday Sunday Monday then I'm off Tuesday Wednesday then I work Thursday Friday. Week too I'm off Saturday Sunday Monday work Tuesday Wednesday off Thursday Friday. On the days I work I get up at 3 a.m. leave the house by 4 a.m. On those days I don't typically get home from anywhere from 7 p.m. two 9 p.m. or so. That makes rating on days that I work nearly impossible. I also do not raid on Friday or Saturday nights because I devote all my time to my family. But on a positive note I am fortunate enough to be able to play WoW at work on some days or most days rather anywhere from 2 to 8 hours a day. Not really being able to make a steady raid group has made it so that I have had the pug TOS. Which pugging heroic isn't the simple of task. Being an adult gamer who puts his family first I completely understand if I don't work out for your particular Guild / team. Below you will find links to the aforementioned characters. Logs can be provided upon request. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/doomhammer/thereistwo https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/doomhammer/theredruidThereistwo0 Aug 23
Aug 23 Sacred Fire: 8/9 Looking for Melee & Ranged Hello Proudmoore, Sacred Fire is a Heroic Progression raid team. Currently 8/9 Heroic TOS. We are searching for reliable and dedicated talent to fill niche roles and be a part of our team. Raid Times: Progression Nights: Tuesday and Thursday | 5:30pm-8:30pm| Guild Events and Fun nights: | Monday | 5:30pm-8:30pm| We are looking for the following classes(niche roles are bolded): MDPS Priority: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Feral RDPS Priority: Warlock, SPriest, Shaman, Druid, Mage, MM Hunter We need you to have 52 points in your weapon and be at least 895 item level. The item level requirement is flexible but the 52 points are not. We ask that you be committed to playing for the full tier, as well as giving notice of any plans to stop playing. Any player of these classes or criteria are welcome. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great! If you are interested, please join our discord for more information: https://discord.gg/9gga4TJ *Note the link is good until you disconnect ,unless you are set to a role other than guest. Who to contact: Recruiter: Vallora#1451 GM: Commander#1222 Continue reading for more information on our guild! ----- Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such. Sacred Fire is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website and Discord for rules and information or if you have questions please add our battletags mentioned above. We do accept mergers and groups of people that are looking for a new home. As always it would be a trial type of experience as our main concern is the gelling of all parties involved. We play to have fun at the end of the day and drama is not accepted. Our Discord atmosphere is normally pretty focused most nights with only helpful chatter during bosses. Thank you for reading have a good day. TNOThenightowl6 Aug 23
Aug 23 US-Sargeras 5/9M 10:30pm-1:30am US - Sargeras <Criminal> 5/9 Mythic is a late-night raiding guild recruiting committed players to join our raid group to further our progression into Tomb of Sargeras! Players must be able to handle criticism while raiding, we are here to help you fix your mistakes and you’re here to help us fix ours! All times are server time! All times are CST. Schedule: (Optional) Tuesday 10:30pm-1:30am! Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am! Sunday: 10:30pm-1:30am! Monday: 10:30pm-1:30am! Recruiting DPS and 1 Healer! Resto Druid Holy Priest or MW Monk or Disc Priest! For more information contact Roflcoptor#1431 - Roflcopter xBOBxTHOMASx#1675 - Whofartd Chilly#1356 - Bleachtini Or visit our website wowcriminal.shivtr.com p.s. We love doing mythic+'s. We're in search of more players who love raiding and doing mythic+'s to further our potential as a player in order to benefit the guildBleachtini3 Aug 23
Aug 23 Looking for a Guild? <Can't Be Bothered> is recruiting again and we need casual and hardcore players alike. We are excited to be back after a short break and hope we are the place for you. My officers and I make sure every person is treated kindly and with respect regardless of player skill, gender, whatever, hippogryph for all we care. We just ask everyone to make their fellow guildies feel comfortable and at home. It's rare to find a guild that is close and includes everyone like back in the old days. Now its just spam raid times in trade, talk occasionally during raid day if at all, and that's about it. I'm proud to say we've always been a guild that everyone feels like close friends. We do everything, xmog runs, mount runs, pvp, pve whatever we feel like doing. I only want people that actually want to be apart of a guild and be social while progressing through content. I will be starting a raid team that will raid at a day and time that we all agree on. Give us a shot, I promise you won't be disappointed. Pm me in game or reply here and i will get back to you. I'm excited to talk to anyone who is interested. Thanks for readingCrithapenz4 Aug 23
Aug 22 <GDS> 7/9H LFM .. lots to offer <Goes Down Smooth> is an alliance guild of fun, friendly players on Proudmoore(US). Currently we are seeking other like-minded individuals to join our Heroic progression raid group. We are focused on friends having a great raid experience, fun day to day involvement, and maintaining an environment that is fun, easy going, and respectful. For anyone interested in the heroic raid team - Raid nights are Thurs. & Fri. (5-8pm PT or server time). We are primarily in need of ranged DPS & healers. We have a philosophy that one or two people missing a night shouldn’t kill a raid run, and a lot of our raiders are open to playing multiple specs, so we may ask you to swap specs from time to time. A lot of our team are previous hardcore raiders and now enjoy a more laid back progression raid. We have a few expectations of our heroic raid group: have good attendance, be punctual, be knowledgeable about your class, be prepared, and be ready to work together. Our raid environment is best described as a bunch of friends hanging out (sense of humor required) and learning together while putting forth our best effort. We feel progression is important to keep the game fun and challenging, and every boss we get down together is another success! We have fun together but we also try our hardest and take our progression raid seriously. Automatic "Not For Us" Qualities in our Heroic raiders: -Elitist/God Attitude -Not a team player -Frequent excuse maker -Negative Nancy -Never researches, never improves What We Offer - Active Discord community (including during off-hours) - Organized support system for improving gameplay - Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs - Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights In addition to our heroic raid we also run N ToS on Sundays (5-8pm PT). We call it our fun run for anyone in the guild that wants to join. Bring an alt, bring your main, anyone appropriately geared are welcome. Just gives us a chance to have a fun casual paced run through raids with our more casual guildies. And a chance for our main raiders who love to raid, have a night that’s not all about business, and can sit back and relax a bit while still raiding. Casual/social members who decide they want to start heroic raiding have the option of undergoing a short trial period prior to joining the raid team. If any of this sounds like the guild home you’ve been looking for, shoot us a message and come hang out with us! Contact Monatak#1921 or Jaolen#1961 or in game (Lubroonsia, Monchii or Jaolynn) for more information and to begin discussing how you can join <Goes Down Smooth> today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!Lubroonsia2 Aug 22
Aug 22 [A]<LoMF> LF Hunters and more DPS 8/9 H ToS Hey there, <Legion of Mad Fellows> is a laid back, casual raiding guild that focuses on Heroic raiding as the main goal due to no longer able to be committed to the time mythic requires. We raid 8:30 - 11 pm EST on Wednesday and Sunday. Almost all of the guild has been playing since Vanilla . Due to this we are very relaxed and enjoy just having fun while killing bosses. We do try and organize Mythic + runs and accommodate having as many of the core raiders as possible to get 15s done. Those are held on off nights Thursday and Monday. The current raid roster sits around 15 people. On 07/23/17 I recorded all Normal ToS and uploaded them to youtube. Feel free to view all encounters if you are curious about the raid culture in the guild. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeL1PnJDelfpgXrB68G981Y7C-W5Sgp93 Current Tier Progression: Normal 9/9 ToS Heroic 8/9 ToS Current KJ Progression on Heroic sits at 41% for best pull. Only 15 pulls conducted by the guild this past Sunday (08/13/17). Raid Times: Wed/Sunday 8:30 - 11 pm EST Recruitment Needs Healers: We are in a need of another healer that can flex to dps as we make the move towards a 20 -25 man raid roster. The current healing core is a Holy Priest and two RShams. We would love a Disc Priest, Resto Druid, MW Monk or Holy Pally. DPS: Hunters - ***Highest Priority Need***The current raid roster does not have any Hunters. Mages - High Need, currently only have 1 Rogues - High Need, currently only have 1 and he would like to class swap for Argus Demon Hunter - High Need, currently only have 1 Ret Pally - High need Arms Warrior - High need Any other exceptional dps would be considered as we are looking to bolster the raid roster towards 20-25 members If interested in joining, please feel free to message me. Not only is a night of raiding available to see on youtube but I also stream and make the logs public so feel free to look us up. Contact Info: Feel free to message me for more information via Bnet: Screwzluse#1592 or anyone within the guild that you see online. You can even reply to this post.Screwzluse27 Aug 22
Aug 22 915 unholy dk lfg raiding guild Hi there, I am a recent faction change and server transfer looking for a heroic or early mythic guild for tomb of sargeras. I just came over from thrall after a month break after my guild there fell apart and took a break. Currently I am 3/9 heroic, 9/9 normal. I know the fights on heroic just stopped raiding since. I am looking for an easy raid schedule 2-3 days a week 3 hours a night if possible. My battle net is Grohagnar#1828 if you want to get in touch. Thank you in advanceDelieverance8 Aug 22
Aug 22 <Wipes on Trash> LF Heals & DPS for M Tomb We're an experienced group of core raiders (currently 9/9H - will be beginning Mythic this week) looking to have a few laughs while we smash our way through Mythic ToS. While we didn't commit to doing mythic in NH, we were among the highest ranked for non-mythic guilds on the server for both Legion raids thus far. Here - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Wipes+on+Trash - is our Wowprogress page and here - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/157066/ - are our WCL logs. We cater to the veteran WoW raider who doesn't have the time to commit to cutting edge progression raiding, but still wants to kill bosses and push parses alongside other competent players a few nights per week. We are pretty casual in attitude (with an average age of about 25) and have our fair share of banter, but insist on our raiders playing their class well in order to not waste anyone's time. We can (and will) of course, offer constructive criticism if we feel as though anyone is dragging the raid down. We have several members who have been raiding since Vanilla and can help you become a top-tier raider capable of putting up big numbers in no time. We also do a bunch of goofy stuff, like MS Paint boss guide competitions and transmog contests, to keep things from getting too stale, if you're into that sort of thing. At the moment, we are looking for new members to bolster our current roster into ToS and beyond. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, from 8PM-11PM EST (5PM-8PM PST Server Time). As we aren't doing any sort of cutting edge progression, we value skilled players far above the flavor of the month specs. We're most in need of healers and ranged DPS at the moment, though if it sounds like our guild would be a good fit, we would encourage everyone to get in touch. Come impress us with your orange parses! If you're interested in joining, feel free to shoot me a message on reddit or contact us on bnet at doug#12223 or Tack#1880.Tackattack0 Aug 22
Aug 22 <Onyx> 9/9 H Guild LF Raiders for Mythics Onyx is a newly reformed guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real- life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Currently we are 9/9 H ToS. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 7-10pm Pacific Standard Time Wednesday 7-10pm Pacific Standard Time We also run a non-mandatory Thursday night normal runs for gear and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting mainly DPS for our main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (web address below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. Onyx Website : https://onyxproudmoore.enjin.com/ WoW Progress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Onyx Thanks for considering Onyx, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts GM of Onyx - (Dhredeemed) Dende408 #1483 Raid Leader of Onyx - (Hugsnotdrugs) Hugsnotdrugs #1681Dhredeemed2 Aug 22
Aug 22 Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild Hey everyone! I'm a former mythic raider - got to 3/10M NH - then had to take a break for a few months because of work. Now that I have a stable schedule for at least the next few months I'd like to start raiding again. Pretty much open any day of the week from 8PM-11PM EST. I'm only 909 ilvl right now because haven't done any ToS raiding, but I know all the fights and am a quick learner. Hoping to get prepared and be fully ready to go by the time 7.3 comes out. Feel free to add me btag sheldoore#1482. Have a good one!Elzabab1 Aug 22
Aug 22 8/9H ToS Hunter Lookin for Guild So I am a 8/9H BM/MM Hunter (924/926 ilvl Equipped) looking for a serious but not hard core raid group. I am an older fellow and looking for a raid group that treats each other with respect and doesn't tear each other down. I take raiding seriously and come prepared and on time. I do not appreciate hard core BS. Best times for me are after 7:00 pm server time. I have focused on BM but am in the process of switching back to MM, If you need a hunter let me know and I can provide additional information to see if I might be a good fit. Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/linawenLinawen4 Aug 22
Aug 22 [A] 7/9H LATE NIGHT 3 DAY/Wk 2 DPS <Karma Gaming>(2008) on Proudmoore-US (A) is recruiting- semi-hardcore, progression w/o raiding overkill. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives. Filling our core team 9pm-12a Server/Pacific W/F/M (HToS 7/9) LF Exceptional dps iL 900+/Concordance. N ToS clear weekly. 21+Only. We're a mature guild with lots to offer for those burned out of hardcore raiding or players who just want a raid team that accepts bumps in the road, but is willing to push a little harder to get it done. Many of us are from the old BC days when progression meant better than a month of smashing a boss leading to the kill. Success comes in steps and we're a team of consistency. Please check us out below: We are a unique, player-friendly guild where all folks are accepted as individuals who bring talent to us. We pride ourselves on respect and we run a more mature ship that believes WoW should be fun, but not a job. When it comes to raiding, we are focused and swiftly move forward through content with little obstructions. As a guild family, we savor the victories together and have a blast doing raiding content, mythic+s (high end as well >10+ keys, along with shard farming on our off-time. We also have several social guildies. If you're returning to the game or just want a solid guild to plant your roots in, please contact me/us. Contact ingame pls - GM Heavensent @ BT honeybee#1337 or please post app on our site: karmagaming.gamerlaunch.com VS of preference: Discord Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your considerationHeavensënt0 Aug 22
Aug 22 two friends lf guild Item lvl 870 resto druid and item lvl 846 hunter lf late night raiding guild we're pretty low item lvl as of right now but growing fast, we have a bit of raiding experience but not too much but are fast and dedicated learners. Would really appreciate a guild to help us gear up just a tad and what not but feel free to msg me in game if you have more questions about us or post on here in the comments :)!Cronson4 Aug 22
Aug 22 [A]<Kindrèd> 8/9H LFM! Wed/Thurs 8-11pm PST Greetings! <Kindrèd> is an Alliance guild of friendly, mature players on Proudmoore seeking other like-minded individuals to join our community. We are primarily an adult group (21+) from all walks of life. We are focused on friends having a great raid experience and we strive to maintain an environment that is kind, easygoing, and respectful. Each tier we do our best to push our progression as far as we can go, which usually means AoTC and possibly some Mythic raiding. The majority of the current raid team are old-school, former semi-hardcore raiders but now more interested in progression raiding on a casual schedule. We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable, prepared for raids, and to play with skill and awareness, however, our raid environment is meant to be fun without the fear of being yelled at or made to feel stupid about mistakes. We firmly believe that progression and advancement in this game are important to keep the game fun for those who like to raid, but we also realize that leading through harsh criticism and fear of failure detracts from the fun. This is the crux of Kindrèd and it’s the basis for how we operate as a guild and how we play the game. Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm PST Current Tier Progression: 8/9H ToS 9/9N ToS Current Recruitment Priorities: DPS: Highest Priority for Ranged DPS (Ele Shaman; Warlock); Melee DPS (Enh Shaman; Havoc DH) Healer: Preference for Holy Priest, MW Monk, Resto Shaman DPS with a solid heal or tank OS is a plus! All classes/specs not mentioned above will also be considered for we are always looking for dedicated, skilled players to join our team. Social/Casual members are also welcome to join our community! Those who are sufficiently geared are often invited to join the raid team when content is on farm and loot is otherwise being disenchanted. Social/Casual members who decide they want to start raiding have the option of undergoing a short trial period prior to joining the raid team. Interested? We hope so! Please check out our website at thekindredsouls.enjin.com for more information about us. If you’re interested in joining, please fill out an application or contact us thru Bnet at Elyseia#1632 or Alocas#1274, if you have any questions. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!Ilennia2 Aug 22
Aug 22 Xfer 910-914 Druid LF Raiding Guild Greetings, I am currently thinking of xferring to this server since my server is currently dead. My ideal raiding time would be 7:00pm-9:00pm or 10:00pm for two nights a week. I'm currently 4/9 heroic and 8/9 normal. I'm looking for a guild that is active in mythic + dungeons and has people who spend a decent amount time online. I currently am only missing one spec with concord buff which is my balance spec. So I am quite flexible to what roles I need to fill.(Most experienced with Guardian and Feral. though I am currently intrigued by healing&balance) If this interested contact me at my Btag krzybzerker#1665.Vicareiousli3 Aug 22
Aug 21 [H] 910 Resto Druid looking for guild I'm newish to Legion, not really any experience with an organized group for this content. I do have 4 years of Vanilla - WotLK experience of not standing in fire though. 54 traits on G'Hanir, 52 on the other three. I prefer Resto but have been offtanking since Naxx. Decent boomkin but have yet to figure out how many hands Feral requires nowadays. More than anything I'm seeking an active guild, I'd like having folks around that I can team with outside of raids. The next preferences are for maturity and LGBT presence. Raid progression isn't important to me since I'm pretty much on the lowest rung right now. A knowledgeable Druid or two would be nice to help me get back into shape. If there's raiding, Monday through Thursday night works best for me.Deadbear4 Aug 21
Aug 21 930 Arms Lf late night Dead guild, surviving raider looking for new home. The MOST important thing for our future is the time you raid. If you' re 9/9M and are dying to have me, what good would it be if I don't show up cause I can't be there at 6p. My times are between 8:30p-12:30a PST. Not EST,CST, OR GMT . fri/sat Extensive raid history since Vanilla. Always in End Game. Currently 5/9M ToS. Must be at least 3/10M @ phase 3 sisters.Raiinwalker2 Aug 21
Aug 21 [A] 9-12amPST, 4/9M, LF DK Priest Lives Matter is a 4/9 mythic raiding guild on Proudmoore with multiple Sisters kills. Raid Time is from 9PM-12AM PST on Mon/Tue/Thur. The classe we really want *Death Knight* Other classes that would be nice Rogue Ret Warrior Our Guild's Experience Before Each New Raid Tier 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 9/10M Currently 3/9M ToS We've had great experience with recruiting players from Guild Recruitment forum. Over 8 players have server transferred to our guild and have really enjoyed it and have a perfect retention rate What we like to see in people wanting to join our guild: Teamwork oriented players People who are quick to learn and eager for mythic progression Willing to put in the work to improve yourself Be responsible and show up to raid on time Prior mythic experience Priest Lives Matter is an exceptional guild. We are striving to be a serious mythic progression guild as well as to be in the Top 5-10 on Proudmoore once again like we were in NH. Spots are earned, not freely given. All I ask is that you actively stride towards improving yourself as a player and not get complacent, as everyone else is in the guild already is so we can all perform our best to kill bosses. Our guild is full of fantastic people who are also extremely talented at playing their classes. This guild has a really fun core of players to raid with and need a couple more to solidify the raid team to efficiently push through ToS! Please add my Btag below to talk to me about our guild if you're interested! Website with pretty pictures: http://priestlivesmatter.enjin.com/ Bnet Contact: Zojiun#1456 (Me, Recruitment officer) Another contact: Kyo#1412 Raijin#1308Yennefër5 Aug 21
Aug 21 [A] 907 MW Transfer LF Guild Transfer and faction change from Area 52 looking for a raiding guild. 906 Resto Shaman will be transferred in a few days. Feel free to hit me up in-game at Novak#1422 if you're interested or have any other questions for me! Thanks everyone.Nôvak4 Aug 21
Aug 21 Form Dedicated Mythic + 11 - 15 GRP I'm looking to form a dedicated group to run Mythic + Keystones 11- 15 instead of unreliable PUGS every week. Would like to form a devoted team to learn, run, and have fun with. Ideally, I would like to do it every Sunday and/or Monday depending how far we make it for the week around the evening Server Time - I am usually free 0330pm - 0830pm. Need 2 DPS (one with Hero). Will be using Discord. Feel free to whisper or mail me in game. Cheers. BTag: Sxith#1745Sxith4 Aug 21
Aug 21 [A][UTC+5.5][iLvl: 888] Affliction Lock LFG Hey all I play a 888 affliction lock from India. I was previously at Warbound (during WOTLK) and then took a break. Looking for casual raiding guilds that operate around my time zone (maybe SEA or oceanic). I would also prefer a mature raiding guild that can adjust to real life needs. Please do let me know if you need any other information. Thanks for reading.Helscreamer0 Aug 21
Aug 21 <Paradìgm> is recruiting! <Paradìgm> is recruiting for our heroic raid team! We're looking for 1-2 healers and DPS, We raid Sat/Sun 5-7:30 server. With lower tier raids on Friday's. Discord is a must! 21+ adult guild. Casual players welcome! We're looking for players willing to join up in shenanigans, if interested please message Azaléa Gònzò or Darkthing in game! :)Azaléa0 Aug 21
Aug 20 <Proper Villians> - Proudmoore US | 15s Sales Ready to be carried by a 930+ group for your weekly 15s? Proper Villains can help you out! We hope that you consider us for your 15's. If you don't have your 15+ Achievement you an possibly get that here as well!! Most importantly have fun! Sales for Clients on the server Proudmoore-US are 200k per run. Off-server is 300k (payment will be conducted via 2 WoW tokens, which is subject to change due to WoW token prices fluctuating) We are willing to negotiate prices as well, just let us know Payment will be ahead of time, on our guilds honor. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You're welcome to message any of these fine fellows for more info, or if you have any questions! SuperTest#1919 Ghost#12470 Six#1129 Proxy#12545 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We can also schedule times to do your run, either contact one of the guys above to schedule a run, or post down below! Good doing business with you, hope to see you in the dungeons :)Berndaman2 Aug 20
Aug 20 MoL N/H Guild Looking for all roles Ministry of Love is looking for more players, particularly healers. We would also consider DPS and maybe an off-tank. We raid Thurs/Sun 6pm-9pm server time. We're currently 9/9 N ToS and 3/9 H ToS. We are a heroic-focused guild with a more laid-back approach to raiding. Contact me here or HardlyNever #1891 in game for more info. You can also contact Ekkelhardt in or me in game.Hypatius2 Aug 20
Aug 20 <Authority> Recruiting for Weekend raid team! Greetings all, <Authority> is a guild formed from multiple groups of friends from various games and over time has become an extremely tight knit family. Our main goal is to down bosses and have fun doing it. We also run numerous amounts of mythic + dungeons and alt raids. We've been lucky enough to grow and will now start a second raid team *on the weekend* starting at a Heroic level with Mythic progression in mind. Currently recruiting all roles!!!. Raid Days/Times Sat/Sun 7pm/10 Server Time (PST) APPLYING WITH US Our application process is easy. Add us on BNet/reply here/contact us in-game and we'll bring you in Discord and talk with you to see what you're like attitude-wise and if you'd be a good fit for our Guild. Maintaining our guild culture and atmosphere is our number one priority. If interested feel free to add me on Bnet (Bamboozled#11888) or feel free to drop a line here or in game and we will get back to you asap. Lastly, Our main raid team is recruiting Mythic ready players currently 9/9H. In need of Melee DPS (Would prefer arms warrior, sin/sub rogue and UH DK) and Ranged DPS (Would prefer Frost Mage, Boomkin, Destro Lock). Contact Filmstrips#1506 if interested. Raid times are Sunday/Monday/Thursday: 8-1030pm Server time (PST). (This post originally advertised a morning raid team. Long story short we could not get enough interested for that to be accomplished :( therefore it was changed. Apologies to those who of may had interest.)Nourished1 Aug 20
Aug 20 Looking for a new Guild I am interested in raiding and my current guild has become inactive, can someone help me out. As of right now I have two Legionaries and main Protection Paladin.Ghilius0 Aug 20
Aug 20 str8, LF gay friendly, !@#$ unfriendly guild Hi guys, a little about me before I tell you what I'm looking for so you can decide if I'd fit in with you. I've been playing WoW since patch 1.2, with a break before WotLK, then back in it enough to play the last few raids of that expansion while they were still fresh content. I raided all through vanilla and most of BC. I don't remember why I stopped exactly, except my computer was having a hard time keeping up with the graphical updates and was sluggy, and I had a new GF and had just returned to school to be an English teacher, which I don't recommend(I'm kind of an introvert, and hate planning and performing everyday. Oh, and teenagers kind of blow, especially if you're supposed to be an authority figure). But I wasn't doing anything with my art degree except killing it with Lego(check out "Iggins" on Flickr), so I took an idiot friend's advice and got a second degree. I played MoP long enough to ding 90 on my warlock, then got bored, but I saw my friend getting into it a couple months ago, and I wanted to lord my mounts over him, so I started a toon on his server and here we are ;) I'm liking the new expansion, but it's missing that magic for me that WoW had when I started way back, and that's a sick crew to get !@#$ done with. That same friend is kind of part of the package if I join your guild. He's an Enh Shaman who also wants to get out of the go nowhere guild his girlfriend's brother roped us into joining. Right now we're both kind of focused on getting flying in the Broken Isles (he's a bit ahead of me). I only unlocked world quests a couple of days ago, and am still right under the ilvl gate for heroics (823 I think as of this writing) He's a bit higher since he dinged first and plays more than me at the moment. I can commit to a raid schedule, and am pretty open as to when, though more than two nights would probably not work, since I married that GF I mentioned and have a six month old that I need to, y'know, be a dad to occasionally... If you're worried that my ilvl isn't high enough, don't even bother. Equipment changes, I'm trying to connect with people who can help me change it, and have fun doing it. We're both looking for a guild that doesn't cater to racists, homophobes, or elitist %^-*!@#s and is active. Progression is cool, and one of the things I'm excited about, but we're also interested in mog runs, mount runs, Timewalking stuff. General shenanigans. We're both kinda Carebears too, so probably won't be doing a lot of pvp. you can send me a letter in game, /w me, or respond here. Swearing is totally $%^-ing fine, I'm just trying to be a *!@#ing professional here and get the damn job.Igginz2 Aug 20
Aug 20 Friendly, safe, casual, nontoxic guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> is a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We're shooting for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We have a friendly and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness (and pet pics in discord) encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild - the culture is - but we do have a friendly and fun raid group, currently Thurs. and Fri. afternoons at 4pm server/Pacific. Right now we're doing Tomb normal, and sometimes going back to older raids to gear up folks who need it. Our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild, and we're not concerned with being on the bleeding edge. Guildies are welcome on the raids but they're not required of course. We have members that like to level, do PvP, and run mythics too. If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add one of our btags. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800 Etiira, btag: Etiira#1125Mixolydia0 Aug 20
Aug 20 <Onyx> 9/9 H Guild LF Raiders for Mythics Onyx is a newly reformed guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real- life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Currently we are 9/9 H ToS. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 7-10pm Pacific Standard Time Wednesday 7-10pm Pacific Standard Time We also run a non-mandatory Thursday night normal runs for gear and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting mainly DPS for our main roster positions who have put in the work gearing for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (web address below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. Onyx Website : https://onyxproudmoore.enjin.com/ WoW Progress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Onyx Thanks for considering Onyx, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts GM of Onyx - (Dhredeemed) Dende408 #1483 Raid Leader of Onyx - (Hugsnotdrugs) Hugsnotdrugs #1681Dhredeemed12 Aug 20
Aug 19 Help with Time zones and transferring please Hey there! just came back to wow after a brief stint away :P. I am am really looking to get back into raiding. My question is basically this, I am EST time zone, will that be a problem on this server? Just kinda nervous my time zone and personal time to play wont match up with the server, but it seems like a nice community. Thanks for the help :)Iconicle2 Aug 19
Aug 19 Any raiding guilds want a mage? I'm looking for a super chill not easily offended young minded raiding guild that raids during the day. I am a 19 year old stay at home wife who is looking for a guild, I have a 897 ilvl I know its not amazing but I've been playing this expansion solo and now I am looking for cool guild friends.Clopatra4 Aug 19
Aug 19 935 Spriest + 915 Rogue LF Late Night Raiding Hey, myself and my friend are looking for a late night raiding guild. We'd love to raid weekends but any days after 9PM PST are doable. We're looking for a guild that's preferably 2/9M or further. I am 4/9M 9/9H on my Spriest and my rogue friend is 8/9H. My recent guild disbanded because our raid leader quit so I'm looking for a guild to raid with along side my friend. My friend recently returned to the game and I've been helping him catch up but I raided with him in Mythic HFC. If interested in both of us feel free to contact me @Syksyk #1857. My logs are under the name Missing as I name changed recently. Spriest Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/missing Rogue Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15708916/13#difficulty=4&class=Rogue&spec=Assassination&metric=dps&bracket=-1Láhey2 Aug 19
Aug 19 <Calm> 5/9M is recruiting strong DPS for ToS! About Us We are <Calm>, a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Proudmoore Alliance. We are a group of friends that have returned to WoW in mid-Nighthold after an extended break. We were previously known on the server as <Gentlemen & Scholars>. Our mission is to create a raid environment in which our raiders are highly skilled, proactive, mature, dependable, patient, non-defensive, and socially pleasant to be around. Our officers are fair, non-punitive, calm, patient, and decisive. We carry no dead-weight and we always call each other out on our errors in a non-judgmental and progress-oriented way. Throughput and mechanical errors are never swept under the rug, even if an officer is committing them. We only raid 9 hours a week, but we make good use of our time by adjusting our strategy and performance every attempt. Our strategies, focused raid environment, and proactive/flexible inter-wipe adjustments allow for quick boss kills. Our off-night runs are built for maximum herping and derping; we contrast the highly focused atmosphere of our progression raids with loud, fun, derpy, idiotic off-nights. The vocabulary we use in these off-nights is mature, often profane, and offensive to probably everybody. This is not a guild for the thin-skinned. We have a zero tolerance policy for drama. Links Discord (https://discord.gg/2jYtQn6) Website (https://www.calm-guild.com/) Warcraft Logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/241325) Warcraft Armory (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/proudmoore/Calm/) Raid Times Mandatory: Monday / Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm Pacific (ST) First couple of weeks of a new raid: Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday or Wednesday 8-11pm Pacific (ST) Off-Nights: (optional) Wednesday / Sunday 9pm Pacific (ST) Off-nights often are heroic/normal clears, alt runs, boss sells, AP/legendary farming, side content, achievements, etc. Recruitment We are in high demand of nearly all DPS classes as well as hybrid healers who are willing to heal on just a couple of fights. However, we do not currently recruit FULL TIME tanks or healers. If you feel that you meet our standards (70 or higher best percentile average on relevant content, relevant gear, relevant raid experience, 90% raid attendance, and stellar mechanics), please join Discord and message Cloth or Saladface your name, server, and class/spec. If you respond to this forum post, it may take longer for us to get back to you. Thanks for your interest in joining <Calm>Cafftotem11 Aug 19
Aug 18 Looking for a M+ Team I currently have a 1850+ M+ score, but I'm looking to push higher keys to 20 or higher. Possibly set specific times or days to practice and push! If you are interested add me on btag Wattle#11559Wattle0 Aug 18
Aug 18 Have what it takes to be our Raid Leader? We're recruiting a new Raid Leader. Current RL can't continue raiding. (no drama) [A] <Fools of Fate> 8/9H ToS Raid Leader Qualifications Attendance We raid Tues/Weds 7pm-10pm pacific. We expect the raid leader’s IRL schedule to accommodate those times each week. Occasional IRL conflicts happen for everyone and is not a big deal, so long as it’s infrequent. Please communicate any potential absence ahead of time. Communication We use Discord. The RL should have a quality headset and know how to communicate effectively either with an open mic or PTT, but do so w/ noise suppression so we don’t hear every keystroke over comms. They are responsible for the raid calls during each encounter. They should also strategize w/ any other important role for a specific encounter to help call out important events/warnings/cooldown usage. We do not expect the raid leader to be the only voice on Discord. Their voice is the leader, but other key roles should contribute on voice to complement the raid leader. This should be communicated calmly and effectively. Screaming or abusive leadership is a non-starter and won’t be tolerated. Vision It’s very important the RL has excellent raid vision. This person needs to be able to easily view the field, monitor DBM timers, recognize people who are doing well and people who are doing poorly. The leader should know what caused an encounter to be a success or be a failure. Progression The raid leader is responsible for keeping a good tempo/pace of raiding. Ready checks, monitoring AFKs, scheduled mid-raid break, etc. Understand our guild goals and measurements of success. Roster Learn who’s who in the guild. We have a guild roster explaining everyone’s main character, main role, secondary role and current ilvl. Help with the raid invites each week. Assist with backfilling/recruiting as needed over time. Leadership First, second & third priority is to HAVE FUN! There’s an expectation that the raid leader knows the fight (ahead of time) well. This knowledge should be learned either through the PTR, reading and/or watching boss strat videos, or pugging it on Live. The RL should be prepared to set up raid markers, give out any special assignments, and highlight the critical boss mechanics everyone needs to be aware of prior to the pull. We expect a lot of “learning on the fly” by several raiders who did not have the time to do as much mental preparation as the raid leader. Log Analysis All our raids are logged. The RL should spend at least a little bit of time during the week analyzing the logs and replays for areas of improvement to share with raiders individually or as a whole. Find teachable moments and be constructive with any feedback. About Us <Fools of Fate> is a semi-hardcore progression guild focused primarily on PvE. Current Need: Raid Leader (dps role). Raid Times PST Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM Who We Are This guild has existed for 11+ years and raided every raid since the very beginning of WoW. Great majority of us are 25-35 years old with families/responsibilities. Mature language is used. Great group who love to maximize our 6/hrs/week raiding together. Our Goals Clear heroic Tomb of Sargeras and start on mythic. We're 8/9H ToS. Our Expectations Come to each raid prepared w/ consumables, seals, and knowledge of the boss mechanics. If you're going to be late or miss an upcoming raid, please let someone know in advance if possible. Independently research the content. Learn the mechanics from boss videos, strategy guides, and pug raiding practice. Know your class/role extremely well. Research your class Discord channel. Bring a competitive attitude and push yourself and fellow raiders to their highest potential. Don't be an !@#$%^ who just loves to hear themselves talk on Discord. Your personality is important, but use the knob to turn it up & down appropriately. To be considered... Message me directly @ Coblobstoy#1768 Please mention you are responding to this recruiting post. Please provide a link to your logs. We use Discord and using your mic is required.Coblockstoy0 Aug 18
Aug 18 919 Warrior looking to dabble in Mythic Greetings all!! I'm looking for a group of peeps that are currently dabbling in Mythic raids ands looking for a warrior. Currently 8/9 H and still progressing with guild and would like to at least give Goroth a try. My goal would be to get the first three down on Mythic before next raid comes out. I currently raid Wednesday and Thursday night with my guild. A Monday and Sunday group would be ideal, but am flexible. If anyone is looking, give me a shout outBlokeofchaos2 Aug 18
Aug 18 <Can't Be Bothered> is recruiting raiders Rebuilding is never fun but that's where <Can't Be Bothered> is at in this present time. We are looking for hardcore and casual players alike. We pride ourselves on our friendly guild atmosphere that includes everyone in conversation regardless of sexual orientations, skill levels within the game or anything else that makes you who you are. The one thing we ask is be friendly and have a good time! We are starting a core raid team from scratch and I'm looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to be apart of this new era of CBB. I will be needing a couple leaders to step up and represent our guild with me and other leadership through this process. We have an established guild bank ready to start progression just waiting on its team. Like I said we welcome anyone who just wants a social, great place to call home. We have a guild discord at discord.gg/mcctz4 looking forward to meeting you!Crithapenz5 Aug 18