Proudmoore

Jan 19, 2016 Looking for Guild N or H Hello, I am a 100 frost DK iLVL 699(Rapidly going up) and is currently getting ring. I am looking for a normal or heroic horde guild on proudmoore. I do about 30-40k dps on average and am very excited to bebale to raid with some new friends.Vynielivath0 Jan 19, 2016
Jan 19, 2016 <The Unrelenting> <The Unrelenting> is a classic raiding guild that is looking for more to join in on the ranks, we've raided before but took a break we have decided to come back into raiding! This guild is not for anyone looking for hardcore raiding, its simply for fun, just a raiding night to drink and talk fun really! We are looking for every class to join, we plan to raid on the weekends but times could change but will more than likely be around 5:30pm PDT. No monks or Dks, unless your DK is in the 80 bracket, we also only want gear for the bracket you want to be raiding in like if your raiding classic raids like Mc or Bwl then we want only gear from Classic dungeons or raids! No loot system, just need if you need if for some reason people want Dkp back then we can toy with it! For more info add me on the btag at rileyburres#1772 or if you want to talk even faster text me at 661-473-4564, or check out our site at http://theunrelenting.shivtr.com/news_entries/296666 or even watch some of our raids at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5hXrZo7uG1lFoxNQMstnOg This guild is here for fun so if you want to have fun in WoD you should come join us!Heavyfeather2 Jan 19, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 735 MW/WW 5/13m LFG Hello I'm a 735 MW/WW monk looking for a guild for the rest of this xpac and beyond. Looking for raid times of 8:30-9pm until 11:30-12am. two to three times a week I would like a guild that is at the same or beyond my current progression. Thank you for your time I can be reached at Merciliz#1646Artfulee1 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 <The Original> (A) Now 2/13 MHFC! Remember that feeling you got from downing content, getting loot, and having fun, all while being surrounded by people you genuinely like and care about? Remember when your guild was more to you then a name above your toon or a tool to gear up? I do! It's what made me fall in love with WoW. I admit, this relationship has been rocky at times, but I always seem to come back, wanting to reignite that same feeling I had then. Nostalgia aside, I have found a home here in <The Original>. Members and leadership that strive to create an awesome atmosphere, while remaining focused on progressing. Even if you don't raid, we offer fun events, giveaways and lottery prizes! I urge you to join our mission, our guild, our family! Current Progression: 2/13 MHFC, NArch on farm. Heroic farming inc. Leadership's WoD experience Mythic Highmaul 5/7 Mythic Mythic Blackrock Foundry 8/10 Mythic Mythic Hellfire Citadel 4/13 Mythic Recruitment Needs: High: Mage, Boomkin, Hunter, MW monk, Disc Priest, Off tank Med: WW Monk, Ret Pally, Any Melee w/Tank offspec Even if your class isn't listed please apply! We are always accepting exceptionally skilled players! Applicants should be: -710 ilvl unless cleared by raid leaders -Knowledgeable, yet teachable -Willing to hold high attendance percentages for raids -Focused and committed -Respectful of others -Working mic and vent Raid Times Sun - 6pm-9pm (pst) Mon - 6pm-9pm (pst) Tues - 6pm-9pm (pst) Invites 5:45 (pst) We use a loot council system If you have any other questions about us feel free to ask an officer or contact me directly. In-game: Corriente or Karionn B-Tag: Kariath#1781 Apply at www.theoriginalguild.enjin.comCorriente14 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Challenge Mode Boosts Hello guys, Selling Challenge Mode boosts!! We are experienced and professional people. Back in MoP we sold over 500 carries on Realm Frostmourne with no difficulties and issues. Please note that we are accepting payment (only gold) on any realm as long as you are an Alliance player. If you are interested or have questions, please add "proxy#2366" to your battle.net. Thanks, have a great day!aDuckslayerx8 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 WTB Heroic Arch Add my btag ImBurday#1545Aequitess0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 13/13M xp player lfg 728 dps dk with ring Looking for a 2 day team to run mythics with on my favorite alt, this toon has been within 10-15 ilvls of my main all expac, his last guild fell apart when HFC dropped and I just decided to bench him until after I finished progression thru mythic. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Modestly/simple keep in mind I am still an active raider in Proper Villians and we raid T/TH/Sun 8-11 PM PST, I will be clearly unavailable during those times, I prefer a Fri/Sat run but my schedule is currently wide open. You can best reach me at Nekrotik#1782 or in game on my main Nekrotík (i is an ascii character), modestly, or wightflower.Modestly3 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 This can be deleted please .Deathlÿ0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Is Your Guild Recruiting?! Are you an LGBT friendly guild looking to create a community?? Well you are not alone, if you check trade chat for more than a minute at a time you will see the innocent advertisements of hopeful new guild leaders looking to make their mark. Unfortunately we,myself included, will have four or five members on at a time, and be recruiting for weeks on end almost begging people to join us. I want to propose the idea, as I have to a few of the smaller guild leaders already, something like a merge of these like minded guilds. I think joining an already existing guild with leaders and cliques already established will lead to the guild dissolving. Rather to have these willing guild leaders and their members disband their guild and create a new one with other guild leaders free from any pretenses that your previous guild held, and form a new community. I want this to work, does anyone have any suggestions how to actually implement this idea or want to join in this effort? It's obvious that this sort of giant community of players in a single guild is what people want, but doesn't seem like people are willing to work for it, or sacrifice their small guild to achieve it. Thoughts? ---- Add my Btag to talk to me more if you're interested! Mesmoras#1151Mesmoras1 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 [A] Sellswords, Eternal Kingdom 13/13M Sellswords, an Eternal Kingdom team on US-Proudmoore, is recruiting great people for Legion. We raid MWTh from 8 pm pacific to 11 pm pacific, with invites at 740 pacific. We started in late January of 2015 and went 7/10 Mythic in BRF and killed Mythic Archi last night. ABOUT US: Sellswords is one of 7 mythic progressed teams in Eternal Kingdom. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect and maturity and are looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. In addition to the Sellswords team, we have six other teams with a mythic focus along with a weekday heroic team. The guild also features a large, active, diverse community of friendly players. You can find us on the web at http://www.eternal-kingdom.enjin.com . ABOUT YOU You should be responsible, drama-free, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. Ideally, for the Sellswords team we'd like you to have mythic experience in BRF. But if you rocked SoO and took a break, tell us about that too. You must have your ring. Ideally you should be at least 730, but I will talk to exceptional players returning with an eye on Legion. Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.enjin.com . For additional questions, please add me to battletag. Looking forward to hearing from you! -Hantevirus hantevirus#1921Hantevirus56 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 WTB Heroic HFC Carry for an alt Balance Druid Main raid is Tue/Thu/Sun 7-10 Server so any other time would work. Master loot with all balance druid and Vanquisher tier reserved. Willing to pay 300k. Add KTBFFH#1162 or ChelseaFC#1661. Thanks.Ktbffh0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 5/13 M raiders LF mythic team Greetings all! If you're interested in a resto/balance druid, a blood/unholy DK, and possibly an MM hunter as well, read on! I'll get right to it: our current team has decided to go on break until Legion, but we don't want to stop progressing. As such, 2 possibly 3 of us are looking at returning to Proudmoore (currently on the Blackwing Lair server group) and take advantage of our many alts already here. We're all around 730-735, with legendary rings and 5/13 M experience + about 100 of our obligatory wipes on M Gorefiend. We show up to raid prepared with all necessary flasks, potions, tonics, food, etc. for our specs as well as gemmed, enchanted and Valor-upgraded gear. We are looking for a group that raids at 9 pm server or later. We might be able to start a little earlier than that, but on Tuesday and Thursday I have a casual alt run with some friends from 7-9 server and am unavailable to other raids during that time. We would like a group that has a similar progression, and are not looking for a new or rebuilding group as we do not want to have a second team die out on us. It doesn't need to be the fastest progressing team, as long as you have staying power and a drive to improve! Relevant armory/log links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/miriaria/advanced -- druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/halfblind/advanced -- DK http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/hugdwa/advanced -- hunter https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/60693/ -- our guild logs If it sounds like we would be a good match, and you're interested in a trial, feel free to leave me a message on here! You can also drop me a line in-game if you prefer, my primary alt on Proudmoore is Castibel.Miriaria2 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Looking for Transgender friendly guild Hi all, I am back after taking a long break and would like to reconect or make some new friends in a transgender or transgender friendly guild and community on Proudmore. I am still a level 80 unfortunately cause thats when i left WoW, but i am reaps of fun :) Let me know! <3 Sandra P.S.: Shout out goes to my old raiding friends in <Taint Invaders> if you're still playing since it has been awhile :)Feuerkrieg2 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 LF H raiding guild I am looking for a Heroic raiding guild. My progression as a raider is 13/13 N and 9/13 H. I am looking for a dedicated group and a group that can progress. My time is pacific time. I can raid Sunday-Thursday from 8:30pm-12:30am pacific time. If you raid at these times please hit me up! I am 704 boomkin. I am building a healing set as well. I am on tomes of the legendary quest line. I will transfer if right fit! Thestensten#1848Treesten4 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 [A] <The Craft> Now Looking For More Members < The Craft > was created as a home for the older Adult, more mature wow players out there who would like an easy going environment where people know you and are glad to see you. We anticipate once we get going to have scheduled and unscheduled activities that we do together regularly ranging from scheduled raiding of the newest content, running old raids for achievements, doing dungeons, achievement hunting, pvp fun, questing, leveling and various guild activities such as screenshot contests or our semi-annual scavenger hunt, running a gold 50 - 50, guild lottery events etc… where we hand out prizes. There is a little something for everyone. Of course, people don't need to raid or do anything if they don't want to. Casual & Social something for everyone is what we understand and have an ambition to build as a mature gaming community. Family Members of all ages are allowed from our existing guild members only. A bit about us < The Craft > is a brand new startup, Adult casual World of Warcraft US Proudmoore server Alliance guild orientated toward Mature players NO DRAMA HERE OR YOU WILL BE KICKED.. We have been around since beta and are currently rebuilding. This guild used to be on The Venture Co. raiding from beta through Lich King and then separated slowly there after for various RL. reasons. Our philosophy Wow is a game for people to escape and end their day enjoying with nice, friendly social supportive people. Our emphasis is on having a mature, fun environment with a casual approach. Activity level We ambitiously await to have various levels of activity and all will always be optional if you want to participate or not. Currently we anticipate having: - Multiple set raid teams trying to progress as much as we can through new content. The team is open, but to join, you will need to meet minimum requirements that Blizzard has set to enter their raid dungeons as the team aims to progress through the content. Looking for a raid leader to accomplish this task. - Have achievement runs on the calendar for older content that anyone can join (anyone can make a new event, so people can create events and, generally, people will sign up for it) - Run Quests & Dungeons together - Accommodate many altoholics with as many characters as there are slots to put them in who love leveling, picking flowers, eating one of every food Azeroth has to offer, etc. - Have the occasional mount run & achievement runs - Run PVP battlegrounds together with having someone that is interested to head up a pvp team within the guild - Have people just do their own thing Social environment We aim to have a mature, friendly guild environment. Typical ages range from late-20s & up. While age isn't always a sure indicator of maturity, it is a general guideline. To that end, we'd like applicants to at least be in their late-twenties or so. There is no way to check this however your immaturity will not be tolerated for our zero tolerance policy for immaturity. We anticipate on having an easy going guild where people know each others play styles and or in rl or online life. We do ask for people to introduce themselves on the Facebook group as an extra method of applying to the guild. We have found doing this, even if we are a casual guild, ensures we maintain the type of friendly environment we are after. I want to emphasize, we recruit nice people, not characters. So, whether you are new to wow or you have all heroic raid achievements, topping the WoL rankings each time you raid, as long as you are a nice person and want a friendly, laid back easy going guild, you are equally welcome. As far as rules go, we follow very simple guidelines: - No rude people allowed (strictly enforced) We are blessed with over 400 Accounts and growing If you're interested, we have a Facebook group page & a website for the guild where you may read a bit more about us. Please see one of us in-game for an invite Guild requirements - Be a nice person - Late-twenties or older preferably in age - Have a character of any class and level - Enjoy having fun Thank You The Craft http://thecraftguild.shivtr.comLunatìc0 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 <Gamble> New to the server LFM Gamble is a new guild to Proudmoore and we are looking for more. We currently came from Korgath alliance where we lead/ raided in a 5/13 mythic guild. Now we are currently looking to reform and continue our adventure on Proudmoore! We are looking for any dedicated and skilled players who are willing to get into mythics and grind out the rest of the expansion! Raid Days/ TImes (EASTERN TIMES): Tuesday 9pm -12am Wednesday 9pm -12am Thursday 9pm -12am Currently recruiting: 1 Tank 1-2 Healers (Paladin or Priest) 1-2 Melee DPS Any Ranged DPS *All skilled / dedicated players are welcome (many of us have offspecs)* If you have any questions, and want to inquire about us contact myself or Artfulee in game or on BTAG Andrew#13481 Looking foward to hearing from you guys!Andymal0 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 Looking for a couple Raiders!! <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking skilled/competent, mature players that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. Recruiting patient Adult players (MUST be over 21) to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 13/13 Normal HFC & 10/13 Heroic. We are trying to build a Heroic Raid team with the right people! We are looking for long term raiders! We are adults who want to raid and want to progress at a decent pass without having to deal with the issues that arise in other groups! Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday-Thursday. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! Team Needs: at the moment Tank- Full Healer- Pally (must have Ret off spec), Monk (Must have WW off spec), Shaman (Must have Ele spec) MDPS- Full RDPS- Warlock What we need from you: Patience while we rebuild the group into what we are looking for! 90% Minimum Attendance 700+ iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 6 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!! OR you can apply at http://reinofproudmoore.enjin.com/Unus2 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 [A] Looking for PvP Guild! Hello, I'm looking for an alliance pvp guild on proudmoore. I have been PvP'ing almost exclusivly for years and somehow ended up on this server! If anyone knows of an active pvp guild I would love to know about it! I'm interested in Arena and Rated/Casual BGs and anything PvP related honestly! ThanksZaleria1 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Recruiting Daytime (PST) Raiders Recruiting for Risen’s Daytime Raidgroup Server: Proudmoore Days/Times: We currently raid Tue/Wed/Thurs 11am-2pm server (pacific). Suiting late shift workers or EU players. Current Progress: Highmaul: 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Heroic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Heroic What we are looking for: Raiders with heroic experience, the ability to learn more, accept criticism and become better players. What we need: DPS: All classes and specs will be considered. Tanks: We are currently looking for a full-time tank. If you are interested, please apply at risen.enjin.com and please specify that you are applying for the daytime group. Any questions, please mail HymniaNocturne32 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Wtb H Arch Carry My gf and I would like to buy a H Arch carry w/ loot. Classes are Mage and Warrior. Loot is a must. We will pay 75k each, 150k total. To discuss times, add me on bnet. Bandeth#1459Bandeth1 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Prestigious LFM 1/13M <Prestigious> is 1/13M and currently looking for more people to finish out mythic and into Legion. Raid Times Tuesday: 4pm -7pm Pst (7-10est) Wednesday: 4pm - 7pm pst (7-10est) Thursday: 4pm - 7pm pst (7-10est) what we are looking for: We are looking for dedicated players. Someone who pushes themselves and others to play well. Someone that has good communication. Although, we do expect 90% attendance, we understand real life happens. In that case we'd expect you to let people know you'll miss. LF RDPS: Spriest, Lock, Hunter, Ele Shaman LF MDPS: Warrior or DK LF 1 Healer: Disc Priest or Shaman. for more info/any questions post a reply or add my Battle-tag: Vurik#1549Yubookoo6 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 [A]<Enclave> 10/13M 10pm-1am CST [A] Sargeras - US Guild Website: enclavewow.enjin.com Current Progression: 10/13M 13/13H Past Progression 5/10 Mythic BRF 10/10 Heroic BRF Raid Times (Central): Tuesday: 10:00pm – 1:00am Wednesday: 10:00pm – 1:00am Thursday: 10:00pm – 1:00am Note: Sometimes we will extend raid for 30 minutes if a kill is eminent or we are behind usual progress. Currently Recruiting: Tanks: Ranged: Hunter Mage Warlock Healers: Druid Shaman Paladin Melee: Rogue Death Knight Warrior Even if your class is not listed, we are always recruiting strong players for our raid group and encourage you to apply! About Us: Our leaders and officers have been in top tier guilds throughout the history of WoW and have cleared content at a fast pace. We are currently 10/13 Mythic HFC, looking for quality raiders to improve our roster and continue our progression. We try to keep the raid fun and laid back, while still keeping a steady pace of progression on current content. We will use a DKP system that rewards attendance to distribute loot. Goals and Expectations: The members of Enclave expect to clear Mythic content at a respectable pace. We have no tolerance for people who are incapable of executing simple raid mechanics and do not research boss fights. We require everyone to have a thorough understanding of their class and the fight mechanics. We expect everyone to maintain near perfect attendance, anything less is not acceptable. If you do need to miss a raid, notice needs to be given to an officer as soon as you can. For more information about joining us contact anyone below: Wooxy (Koojorawrg#1502) Oosara (Usara#1878) Tally (Moiraine#1162) Masque (Masque#1421)Ancientpebus0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 <Endemic> Recently converted Horde guild Hey everyone, <Endemic> is currently recruiting active and loyal members that are looking to raid current tier content and create a solid raid roster that will be utilized to the fullest in LEGION!! Guild History and information about us: We are a guild comprised of two leaders with 7/13 N HFC experience when it was fresh content. Due to the end of the expansion, a lot of players that were long time guild members have discontinued playing until the arrival of legion. We decided to leave our dying server and come to sargeras to pick up the pieces and start a new experience as alliance. What we are looking for: -Core Raiders- We are actively recruiting core raid members to create a SOLID raiding roster team to raid current tier content as well as fully implement our team upon the arrival of LEGION! Upon application to be a core raider, each member will have to go through a interview process as well as trial runs with leadership to determine your position and what the needs of the guild will be. All raiding members will be held to our attendance policy standards and most importantly asked to be humble, respectful, level headed, and active amongst the guild. -Casual's- Similar to core members, all members with the intention of being a causal member are asked to be humble, respectful and actively communicate amongst the guild. Casual members are more than welcome to join any guild event or activity listed though either our guild website or the in-game calendar. In some instances casual guild members will be called upon to fill core raider positions if we happen to have a lapse in attendance during a scheduled raid night (ultimately not our intention) -Guild Captains- As a newer guild we also are recruiting players that have proven themselves to leadership to be slotted into a GUILD CAPTAIN position. For more information in regard to their duties or this position please visit our website @ www.Endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com Attendance policy: All core raid members will be required to be online and ready for invite 15m prior to our scheduled raid time with flask's potions and food enhancements prepared. If you are aware of a attendance issue prior to raid night, please contact your assigned Guild captain with more information to be communicated to the Raid Leader. -BECOMING A PART OF ENDEMIC- -If interested in joining our guild as a casual member, please respond to officer VIA Battle Tag: (Cyrius) MCgiggleface#1897 (Ihealjoo) Rhyan#1558 (Endemia) Gojira#1469 -If Interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please visit www.endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com to fill out a application. All Classes are welcome to apply!Endemia0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Undeniable proof of botting Player names are not allowed to be posted. However here is the all the proof you need: https://youtu.be/fdeaOqsmJu8 Notice as you watch, the bot tries to mount up, chi roll, anything it can to get out of the stuck position. This is a player using a bot while he/she is AFK. UPDATE: they recently removed themselves from their guild <Champions of Hope> passed lead to an alt and remained guildless to avoid any confrontation with guild bank gold by splitting ties with the guild. Nice try, not falling for it.Ziogun0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 [A] <Of course But maaybe> 11/13M Recruiting Alliance - Proudmoore - Of course But maaybe [Of course But maaybe] is a relatively new guild. The time seemed right and we created the guild soon after our core resubbed a few months ago. Our core group has been together for quite a while and we frequently play other games together but generally it doesn't go much further than WoW, Dota2, or Diablo. Our core group is amazing and I would love add to it as we look to progress in mythic. We are primarily looking for high parsing competent DPS - rDPS - High Our raid times are 8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday. Please contact me if you're interested. ID - Sabby#1289 Thanks Warning - Some of our people occasionally drink(excessively) and say bad words. Edit - got a ballin new website - http://ofcoursebutmaaybe.enjin.com/Wexort40 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 Boosting: Let the community decide my fate Hello all. I hope you can help me with a little problem I am having. Currently I just upgraded both my accounts to legion so I am sitting on two level 100 boosts, and I am having a hard time deciding on which toons to boost. So I want the WoW community to decide it for me. I am currently leveling eleven different alts on the server, all of them at level 70. I would like to boost two of them but I simply can't choose which ones. This is where you all come in; HELP! Please give me your chooses on which toons I should boost, and why. I only PvE/Raid. Have no interest in PvP in anyway so please do not include any PvP reasons since I will ignore all of it. Also you may include which spec it is you think I should boost. The person who gives me the best reasons will probably convince me. So let me have itEsho3 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 Veteran player LF a raiding guild. Hello there! 9 year WoW veteran looking to raid again after a few months off. I have a 691 prot warrior and a 681 mage. I've raided on the mage for 6 years and tanked for 3 on the warrior. Former GM/raid lead. I WILL NOT FAIL TO MECHANICS. I haven't done anything in Tier 18 other than LFR but I watch videos and make sure that I know all boss fights before any attempts. I am always on time and always have the correct consumables. I know my classes and am used to pulling very respectable DPS numbers on my mage. I was the top DPS in a heroic 25 ICC raid group back in Wrath and have consistently performed well. I'm looking for something that starts at 8 PM Pacific time and goes no later than 11 PM. 2 nights a week maybe 3. I am available every night except for Saturday. My in game name is Lastcaress#1212. Willing to server/faction xfer. Thanks for reading my post!Metalmadness0 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 AD Gaming's Raid Teams (1 Tank, 2 Heal Spots) The Anti Drama Alliance is currently has a semi-hardcore raid team looking for a tank and 2 healer spots to fill. If you are interested, please contact the RL - Siethra or the Raid Assist - Mickhaggis, in game. The Anti Drama Alliance is part of AD Gaming and sister guild to The Anti Drama Society, The Anti Drama League, & The Anti Drama Coalition. To learn more about us, visit our website at NoMoreDrama.Enjin.comIsayuri0 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 WTB H archimonde mount I'm just coming back to wow and would like to snag this mount. Looking for a group to run me through it. Pm me. NightBlade58#1568Sorìn0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 WTS CHALLENGE MODE GOLD 8/8 you will be in good hand ;) proxy#2366Crystales0 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild Since I am just returning to WoW from a break, I am seeking a new raiding guild. I am looking for guilds that have Eastern raid times around 6:30 until 9:30-10:30, two to three times a week (prefer 2). Previous raiding experience: -Vanilla: Molten Core, AQ20, BLW -Burning Crusade: Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, Brut in Sunwell -WotLK: 25 Naxx, 10 man 3drake, 25 Ulduar through Dogg *Took school break from end of Ulduar until MoP* -MoP: Vaults 10man heroic (Delver title), HoF Heroic Amber, ToES Heroic Lei Shi *Took break to finish school after Heroic Lei Shi until now* You should be able to verify most of the above through my achievement timings. I do not have any experience raiding much this expansion but from what I hear/see this expansion seems rather easy compared to previous expansions. So I expect to learn the fights fast and top the meters quickly once caught up with gear. Mostly looking to determine a solid group/team for when Legion is released. Please let me know if you have any questions.Blínkers0 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 Wife & I looking for Family Friendly Guild so me and the ole lady moved to this server a few months back because our home server was starting to die out *long live scarlet crusade* you will be missed, now we have tried a few guilds here and their and none yet have quite hit what we are looking for...a few examples, one guild all of a sudden required no alts in the main guild so we were forced to migrate most of our toons into another guild shattering our hard earned rep...and if anyone knows 100 toons have alot harder time getting exalted to guild rep than leveling alts, another guild (graphic nature ahead) starting talking about very horrid jokes on what to do to babies...*blending them* for example...and myself being a loving father of 4 wasnt having that lol and whats sad is it was an officer in this said guild so letting someone in the upper up know was not gonna happen... so this time we are hitting the forums. This is what we are looking for :) 1. a family friendly oriented guild that doesnt mind a dirty joke or two but not too out of hand yaknow? keep it classy n stuff 2. id like something active that uses g chat quite often yet doesnt lose site of mumble/teamspeak ect either...though i like too use those, my wife does not and prefers to be social through g chat :) and though the last guild seemed active the g chat was never ever used. 3. i do like my raiding (710 beast of an enhance) but i like guilds who dont lose site of doing those 5 mans...i love guilds that get together to do mythic 5 mans or even heroics :) i know this is kinda more specific than most would like but i know if you have these quality's in your guild i know its something we would be interested in...SO LEMME KNOW! :) (sorry for bad grammar spelling ect...im just gonna admit i suck at it LMAO)Dakoldin1 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 [H] <Silent Redemption> recruiting for M HFC <Silent Redemption> of TIchondrius - Horde Recruitment: Currently recruiting a 710+ DPS or Healer to finalize our Mythic roster. Inquire about a Signing Bonus or Paid Transfer. Raid Schedule: Mon/Tue/Thu 8:30PM - 11:45PM EST About Us: We are a driven group eager to get into Mythic HFC and progress through. All we are missing is you, so come join and us and let's do this. Expectations: Our raiders are required to come to raids prepared and on-time. Members should be properly gemmed, enchanted, and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time. In addition, raiders should be well-versed in boss mechanics and overall strategy. Please add me if you want to chat and we can take it from there. Ezze#1335Evotech0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Are you Thinking of going Horde?? For the first time in 10 years, ive decided to roll horde. Leaving behind two expansions with one of proudmoore's top progressed guilds, a private alt guild, and the support of 11 lvl 100 alts. Ive wanted to roll horde for years, but didnt want to leave all the support i had built. Proudmoore in particular has become a complete Cesspool of "Elitist Baddies", crappy players and even crappier people... so its finally time for a change of scenery... and ive heard many good things about two horde servers in particular, but i have chosen Zul'Jin for its highest horde population, and overall realm progression status... in hopes of a wider range of halfway competent raiders. Re-rolling a few classes from scratch, and using my free legion boost, and starting a new, fresh guild from scratch, in hopes of building a solid core for progression before legion launches. Anyone who is interested in coming with me to build something new is of course welcome, BUT my primary target audience is long time veteran players who are knowledgeable, and skilled, both in a progressive raid setting, as well as wow in general. Laid back, competent, dedicated and committed players that have consistently played over the years that are looking for a change in scenery for whatever reason. I invite anyone who has interest in committing to a new endeavor to have a chat with me. Also, you can view the first post i created on Zul'Jins realm forum in search of interest. Here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419192074#6Blurred0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Giving up this name Forgot I had this toon here. Who wants to be known across the land as DINOSAURS!Dinosaurs1 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Rogue LF late night guild - Veteran Raider Hello and thanks for stopping by! I have recently returned, but am a seasoned raider on every class in the game. I am looking to raid with a guild that runs late nights, and I am partial to wed-sat for raiding days. I prefer guilds that are efficient with their time, and raid two nights a week. I am a doctoral student, and may not be able to make raids during exam times because school is important to me. The quick and dirty. I'm a good, solid raider. I don't stand in fire, I follow instructions very well, and I was a very successful raid leader in the past. I'll do the homework you ask, and I come equipped to raid. I show up early, because that's what it means to be on time. I'm good at kicking things, my rogue has this ability called, "kick." I think people like this--maybe you will too. You can respond here if your guild has an opening that matches. I'm perfectly happy to try out. You can also message me directly or by mail in-game.Sophrosine0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 [A] LF Raiding Guild for Legion Myself and the girlfriend are looking for a new place to call home. We have decided on Proudmoore. We are looking for guild that is looking for a couple of raiders for Legion. Both of us have exceptional raiding experience, but took an extended break during WoD. We are not planning on raiding this expansion due to other activities, but looking on to Legion we will be ready to go. Feel free to message me! Battletag: Ziggy#1109 Thanks!Zïggÿ1 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 707 Frost DK I'm 8/13 heroic and looking for a guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesdays are a no go for me. I have experience with end game progression and will do what's best for the group. I also have a 690 resto shaman that I'm gearing. For more info I can be reached here. Thank youCptcadavar3 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 Pattern: Star Belt Selling Pattern: Star Belt, its know as one of the most rare tailoring patterns/item in the game. Currently in the AH for 120k, but willing to sell it for around 85k or BO, if you are interested or want to make a deal, just reply here or send me an ingame email. i will reply asapTyrlion0 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 8/8 challenge mode carrys I currently do 8/8 challenge mode carries everyday. I've done over 50 carries on proudmorre and 40 on sarg it does take 2-3 hours to complete. getting golds include a mount yeti, title, and cool xmog add me if interested or pst me in game Btag: hitmeup#1922 chars: howmad, youmirinbro, youmirinYoumirin6 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 Gold CM buy I hate doing this but I am desperate. I am looking for a group to carry me for gold CMs. I will buy 250k for all 8 golds on my paladin. He is holy. I will be moving the gold to the realm but not my paladin as I don't want to lose guild rep. I am not looking for scammers so don't be that guy/gal. I am looking for a legitimate carry group. I will go dps so your healer can heal. I figure if I am paying for a carry, I don't think I should be in an important role such as healing so I don't waste the group's time. Leave your btag here. I am looking to do it in one sitting. I will be paying the gold (31,250) one Gold CM at a time so I know I will not be scammed. Sorry but I have seen others screwed over this xpac and I will not be one of those poor souls. Thanks and I pray someone helps me out. I was 3 9/9 gold in MoP but I can't find anyone to run with now.Talsong0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 [A]<Critical Hit> 13/13M Recruiting! <Critical Hit> is 13/13 Mythic in HFC and currently looking to recruit players interested in the Mythic raiding scene and who plan to continue playing in Legion. Below are more details about what we are looking for. Raiding Schedule Thursday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Sunday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Monday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific What we look for in a player: Dedication: It is important that you come to our raids wide awake, and fully focused to undertake the task at hand. Come in with prior knowledge of fights, and prepared to do whatever it takes to optimize your class based on individual encounters. Self-Motivated: Wanting to improve yourself in all aspects of the game without anyone reminding you, or telling you, is highly prized. Attendance: We require that all players be able to meet our schedule at a nearly 100% rate. In order for content to be cleared, it is important that our roster be as consistent as possible. Communication: World of Warcraft, like many other online games, is a team game that often requires good communication. You will be required to have Mumble during our raids. While we do understand that your real life can unexpectedly conflict a raid, we do expect players to communicate that to us so we can plan accordingly. How to get in contact: The best way to get in contact with someone is to add: Suicune#1583 Cheerios#1147 Dave#1500 We will get in contact with you as soon as possible and are mostly on during the day. We are currently interested in: Tanks: Open Healers: Open DPS: Open We are interested in players looking to commit to raiding and who bring a positive attitude. We do require that you be geared and have some experience with the encounters. Don't let that turn you away! If you are confident with your ability as a player, then feel free to talk to one of us.Heavensfall3 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 <Cinnamon Challenge> 13/13H LF DPS+Heals! Howdy everyone! <Cinnamon Challenge> is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Proudmoore looking for a few good men, women, or animals capable of keyboard acrobatics for our raid team! We're transitioning to 20man Mythic for Warlords of Draenor, and as such are recruiting to fill a few spots in preparation for new content! Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 5:30PM-8:30PM PST We are 13/13N, and 13/13H in HFC About Us: We are a tight-knit guild with varying amounts raid experience; some of us have been raiding since Vanilla. While we're not the oldest guild on the server, some of us have definitely been around for awhile, lurking and hanging out in Proudmoore's seediest underbelly, waiting to crack terrible jokes mid-pull and make this exceedingly awkward for all of you. The right people will have near perfect attendance and bring a goofball sense of humor and a willingness to constantly learn, improve, and contribute to the atmosphere of the guild. We do provide repairs, consumables, gems and enchants to our raiders, as well as a sweet, sweet tabard (and bank tabs!) We're currently recruiting the following for immediate core spots on our Heroic Roster, with intents to expand to Mythic once able: Druids: Boomkin (High) Hunters: (High) Monks: Mistweaver (Medium) Paladins: Holy (Medium) Priests: Shadow (High) / Holy or Disc (Low) Shamans: Enhancement (Medium) Warlocks: (Medium) If you don't see your class here, we still encourage you to apply! <3 Want to know more? Look us up on the web at http://cinnamonchallenge.enjin.com or PM Escorducarla (Escorducarla#1226), Lowmaine (Lowmaine#1845) or Skootalloo (Khosan#1876) in-game. *Please include a message with your btag request, or it may be declined. (Please note that we are a friendly lot – unless you’re a raid boss – we’re also a pretty rowdy one at times, and we do ask that applicants be 18+)Lowmaine131 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 LF raiding guild Just got my character on this server to 100 and i'm in the process of gearing up...I was wanting to get back into raiding and wanted to see if any guild still run older contentCaianda0 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 [A] <Freelance> 5/13 M LFM <Freelance> [A] US Proudmoore raids 6 hours a week on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 4:30 to 7:30PST (7:30-10:30EST). We also use Monday nights to help gear up non-raiders and alts. Throughout the week we always have players on looking to get their Valor, Tanaan dailies, LFR (Normal and Heroic HFC runs also) for alts and whatever else you're looking to do as a group to make these chores a little less tedious - we also have a small collective of PVPers that are almost always down to play if you're so inclined. What we want: You don't have to be as far as us in progression, however, we are looking to pick up any smart players who are willing and able to bring everything their spec has to offer on every pull, every boss. We want exceptionally competitive players who strive to play as mechanically sound as possible (this means staying out of fire, or showing restraint on busting people out of Gorefiend's stomach as soon as they go in). Freelance is currently looking for any and all Ranged DPS, but of course any player that can adhere to the above is welcome to try us out. We do accept cross-realm raiders, though we would like you to formally join our guild here on Proudmoore if that is an option! We're also looking for players to bolster our more casual side, people to chat with throughout the week, players that enjoy mount runs, crafting, or whatever it is you like to do that others can help/ask for help from. If you're just looking for people to play with and talk to, feel free to /who Freelance and ask for an invite! If you're looking to try out for a chance to become a main raider for <Freelance>, please contact us! Stringbean#1207 Cyny#1638 Twofortysx#1125 www.FreelanceGuild.netBloob14 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 <Intent> Recruitment Intent is recruiting a rogue and Brewmaster Monk with a viable Healing OS for our progression!!!. We are a 3 night a week raiding guild, our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10pm - 1am Server Time. We are currently 5/13 Mythic. What we expect of you: Show up to each raid on time and prepared, min/max to the extent possible. Know your class, research the fights, be able to perform according to our progression consistently. Most importantly have good attendance and be able to let us know in advance if possible that you will be late or unable to make it. Have a good attitude, we are here to have fun killing bosses, don't create a toxic environment. What you can expect from us: Experienced leadership and a dedication to keeping the guild progressing. Our officers and a few of our core players have been raiding since vanilla or early BC. We offer limited guild repairs, feasts, as well as other amenities including flasks/pots on an as needed basis, although it is your responsibility to bring them. We also offer a fun raid atmosphere with the seriousness of progression. For more information contact us in-game or through b-tag IRAIDHEAL#1340 - Sardalras Leucomelas#1788 - Mightybob Onei#1830 - OneiSardalras3 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 alt 694 prot pally lf guild Looking for a casual active guild that raids a few times a week for my alt tank. if you have any question add me! ratxhead#1129Cruelarms1 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 [A] 698 DK LF Raiding Guild Greetings! I am laid-back 698 iLvl (with legendary ring) Death Knight looking for a new home for the remainder of WoD and Legion. My times would be from 8:30 p.m. CST to around 12:00 or 1:00 a.m. CST. I currently reside on the Mok'nathal server but I am willing to transfer. I haven't raided much this tier but I was 7/10M on my mage in BRF when it was current. Other past experience includes Cutting Edge: MSV/HOF/TOES, ToT and SoO.Julex2 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 <Enigma> 8/13m LF DISC PRIEST, RSHAM, LOCK! <Enigma> US Horde Mal'Ganis 13/13H, 8/13M HFC Guild Website: www.guildenigma.com • Gazzuk - Gazzuk#1936 (GM) • Yochi - Madesca#1830 (Co-GM) • Jaiydia - Persephone#1793 (Recruitment Officer) -- ABOUT US -- Enigma is an awesome group of people with a dedicated core that wants to down mythic progression bosses but have fun while doing so. We are currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to round out our mythic core roster! We are currently working on mythic Hellfire Citadel progression and are looking for those who would like to join us in pushing our way up the ranks for not only just the end of this expansion, but for the upcoming expansion as well. We are striving to perfect our team to be ready for competitive progression in the upcoming Legion expansion. For simplicity sake I am trying to keep this post rather short so if you would like more in depth info or have any questions about our guild or its history we would prefer a more personal chat with any potential recruits via btag or mumble! Also, if you are applying and come from a different server and need help with your transfer please let us know and we will work something out with you. If our raid times and days fit your schedule and you are looking for a guild to see this expansion through and progress into the next feel free to add some of the battletags below so that we can further discuss the raid program, the environment, and why you should join us :). Some of us also play other games during off nights together so if you are looking for a community we are always happy to acquire people who enjoy playing other games on non-raid nights. -- CURRENT PROGRESSION -- • 13/13H HFC • 8/13M HFC -- RECRUITING -- • RANGED - Warlock • HEALING - Disc Priest - Resto Shaman -- SCHEDULE -- • Raid Days - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday • Raid times (All time zones listed for convenience) - 8-11:30PM PST - 10PM-1:30AM CST - 11PM-2:30AM ESTJaiydia0 Jan 2, 2016