Proudmoore

Sep 19, 2016 <The Enlighten Ones> recruiting for raiding! <The Enlighten Ones> are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore We are looking for experienced raiders preferably 835 + for Emerald Nightmare progress, starting with normal/heroic and progressing to mythic. In need of a holy pally/mistweaver monk and ranged DPS. Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8PM-11PM server/pacific. Add Vivicca#1132 if interested.Vivicca0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 [A]<Epic Vengeance>LATE NIGHT RAID GUILD Greetings all, <EV> is currently recruiting for our late night raid team Wed/Thur 0130am/0430am Server Time. Currently seeking a few DPS and Heals to fill our team. <EV> is an adult guild with seasoned players from Vanilla and on. We have progression in mind with a casual atmosphere. Also recruiting PVPer's and anyone seeking an active late night guild.Erecttotem3 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 [A] <The Lions Den> LF heals for raid team HI my guild is currently looking for two healers for our raids on Monday's 4:00 pm and Saturday's 4:00 pm "Proudmoore" Server time We will run you through all dungeons and mythics to gear you for raiding Raid Team Tank - Vengeance Demon Hunter Tank - Blood Death Knight Melee - Ret Paladin Melee - Arms Warrior Melee - Havoc Demon Hunter Range - Shaman Elemental Range - Hunter Beast Master / MM Range - Hunter Beast Master / MM Range - Fire Mage Healer - Resto DruidAlexandros0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 [A] <Tokyo Knight Life> GMT+9 recruiting. Hello Proudmoore, <Tokyo Knight Life> GMT+9 JST <Tokyo Knight Life> is a small guild with a mixture of Japanese and English speaking people. Any of these fit you? - You would like to practice your Japanese while playing WoW. - Looking for a small guild to do daily activities with, random dungeons, world quests, achievements, etc. - Might be interested in casual raiding (1~2 days a week) - Interested in 3v3, 5v5 casual pvping. We are not: - Planning on any Mythic raiding - Hardcore if we do raid. - A guild that tolerate childish attitude and drama. Other info: Our old guild name was <Rísing Sun> We used to raid 1 day per week in MoP and managed to get from MV to SoO last boss. If we get a solid 10 team group together, we may consider planning raiding again. Schedule would probably be 1~2 days a week. Casual, but organized! If you're interested, and play mainly around our time zone please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Tronikal#1391Makiguso1 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 [A] DH LF Raiding Guild Edit 09/20/2016: Found a guild, ty. Hello, Character: I'm currently 842 equipped, 846 in bags, no legendary :(. I am not opposed to learning and going Vengeance but the majority of my AP has gone into my Havoc weapons. Schedule: I'm looking for a guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I would prefer to end around midnight EST or 9:00 PM server time. I'm willing to do an hour or so over but I have class Wednesday mornings at 9:00 AM. Other days I have either Work or prior obligations and will not be able to raid. I can do late-night mythics, mythic+ dungeons, etc. on other nights. I work Monday 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST and am not entirely opposed to raiding afterwords, but I cannot make that time all three days. Experience: Pre-MoP: Some raiding, did semi-hardcore/casual in Cata for Dragon Soul as rogue, did casual raiding before Cata due to lack of high-speed internet. MoP: I raided semi-hardcore for Siege, made it 12/14H before it turned to Mythic. I stopped due to school and real-life obligations taking over my time. WoD: I did not raid during WoD; school took up too much time. PvP: I have been over 2K on multiple characters during multiple seasons. This is relevant to raiding because it illustrates that I am capable of situational awareness and adaptation. About Me: I'm a half-time college Senior Chemistry major in my last semester. I have Tues/Wed nights free and would like to use that time to raid. I am very open to constructive criticism and will not lash back when someone tells me I'm doing something wrong. I stay current on my class and look up the latest info and constantly run sims to make sure I'm staying optimum for my stat priorities. Contact: If you wish to contact me, reply below or whisper me. I'm usually on Tuesdays/Wednesdays after 4:30PM EST (1:30 PST) and late (past 11:00PM) other nights. Gammoria-Proudmoore Battle tag: Gammoria#1924 Thank you for your time, GammoriaGammoria0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 [A] DH DPS Looking for a group to raid with Hey all, I would really like to run Emerald Dream when it drops and am looking for a bunch of people to raid with for a couple of weeks. My DPS is regularly over 150k, and I have an 844 ilvl. I would like to add that I am not specifically looking for a guild. Our Guild is planning on raiding, but we are not going to have everyone ready for the first week to 2 weeks. I am willing to download whatever voice chat program is needed, and I generally get along with almost anyone. I am happy to regularly group as well for heroics or mythics. Feel free to message me in game if you have questions or want to talk about specifics! Thanks all! Anjel#1399Edje0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 Heals tank dps lfguild Hello We are 4 players that recently transferred here to play with a friend and his guild. Sadly the guild is rather lack luster not a good fit for us progression minded friendly yet hard core players. We have played the game since vanilla and enjoy pushing content almost as much as owning ppl in pvp. So we looking for a guild needing some good players. Currently alliance Priest. Holy/shadow. 12 years dedicated to this priest 848 Druid. Currently guardian. 845 Hunters Not sure spec. (Most likely face roll) 845 Paladin. Ret ( will play whatever till they fix it). 840Exarkunn6 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 [A] Constant Mayhem - Raid Guild M/W A buddy and I just formed a guild to raid Monday and Wednesday 8-11 PM Server Time. Ideally we would like to get into Mythic raiding as a long term goal, but short term we'd like to get a solid ten to raid and move forward from there. We were Co-GMs on another MMO, SWTOR and led a 16M raid team there, we wanted a change of scenery and want to start a team here. This is our current roster (Updated 09/16/16): Tanks: Protection-Warrior MDPS: Havoc-Demon Hunter RDPS: Heals: Mistweaver-Monk If our raid times fits your needs feel free to message me on Battlenet @ Frogsley#1870, my buddy @ Aik#1938, or reply to post.Frogslee4 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 Disc Priest looking for raiding guild Disc priest with full mythic clear experience, playing since vanilla in top guilds. Looking for a mature/friendly raiding guild, 3-4 nights a week preferred. 11PM EST and later. 845 ilvl currently. Please pst me in game or add me on bnet GeekyGreek7#1439. Thank you!Worldofpunks1 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 LF PVP, fiendly, accepting, welcoming guild Hello all, I'm interested in a PvP guild. I would prefer a guild that has voice communication, and one that is mature and flexible. I usually play on the weekends, but sometimes I play during the week. I know Proudmoore has more of a raiding scene. But let me know, guys, if you have any place for me in your guild. ThanksKusala0 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 18, 2016 Looking to transfer here Hi, there. I have a couple of alliance characters on Stormrage and they are basically locked behind a 2h+ queue wall. So I looking for a new alliance home. How's the ally community here? How's this server as far as pugging goes? How's the economy (made a low level character, the obliterum prices were what you'd expect, did not check much else)? ThanksTonkill2 Sep 18, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 [A] 846 RSham Looking for Guild About me: I'm a former BC/Wrath raider who piddled around in WoD and now I'm looking to get back into raiding. My availability is 5-9PM Server M-Th, F-Sun are bit more flexible. I'm an adult balancing work/social life/WoW, so I try to make efficient use of my time in game.About you: Your guild has its eyes set on Heroic difficulty and beyond Roster isn't a revolving door of players, I'd like to create some meaningful relationships.To contact me add Thembones#1136 or post here!Razyl0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 [A] <Ponzi Scheme> Recruiting <Ponzi Scheme> is a new guild looking to fill our ranks with friendly players. Raids Friday & Saturday 10pm-2am server time. (1am-5am est) We are looking to progress through Legion Heroic Raids. Our goal is to progress while maintaining a semi-casual atmosphere. You do not need to be the best, but we do expect you to be prepared. We want to have fun, but also progress at the same time. Recruitment We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for our raiding team. Raiding is not a requirement for joining the guild. All friendly players are welcome. About Us We are a brand new guild, looking for active and friendly people to fill our ranks. We are looking to create a friendly atmosphere for people to enjoy the game in. Toxicity will not be tolerated. Everyone is to feel welcome in the guild. We are here to have fun after all. Raider Requirements - Know your class and be able to fulfill your role adequately. You do not need to be the best. We will learn and grow together. All we require is a general understanding of the mechanics of your class. - Willingness and ability to swap your role if the team needs it. We want you to be able to play with the role you want, but willingness to be flexible will be greatly appreciated! - Stay current with your gear. We all have a life outside of Warcraft. If you wish to raid, you should be keeping your gear at a respectable item level. - Attendance. We need you to be there for raids. Things come up and we understand that. You are fine, as long as a pattern of missing raids doesn't develop. If you are interested in joining, or have any questions, reply to this post or contact me in-game. Zelicus#1456 Ferfin#1658Aoifa4 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 Looking for Casual Raiding Guild Looking for raiding guilds with Friday-Sunday 8-12 PST at night schedule. I am new to raiding and I am an 823 Fire Mage. Add me Justaclock#1200 or post here.Justaclock0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 [A] <Get Good> Mythic Roster! <Get Good> An Aliiance guild on Proudemoore is looking to finish trails for the up coming mythic raids! We are a newly formed guild to legion comprised and lead by hardcore raiders who have achieved server firsts and have years of experience raiding in mmorpgs. Our days and times are Fri/Sat 8:00-12:00 EST with the plan to add Tuesday when mythic drops! If you are looking for a friendly, competitive and hardcore group of people dedicated to building a server competitive guild. Currently we are looking for Melee DPS: Warrior or Rogue. Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, and druid. Interest?! Please visit: gg-wow.enjin.com or add BNET: Matt#18255Mâttet0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 Omicron recruiting for Heroic Nightmare <Omicron> Recent transfer, looking for players to join in an immidiate raid position. On the 20th we will be starting Heroic Nightmare. LF Ranged DPS. Raid days/time TUES WED THURS 6PM PST to 9PM PST, Add my battletag Shankmaster#1958, or PM my character Hrothran for more infoCearbhall0 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 17, 2016 [A] <Manaholics Anonymous> - 20M Mythic <Manaholics Anonymous> Our Story: Hi, I'm Boulderbooty... With the launch of Legion, my best buds and I have returned to play what seems to be the best expansion WoW has seen in a long time. Although we've been playing together for years, we've never been able to find a place to call home - if you will. Having raided with many "hardcore" guilds we've encountered the same issues, poor leadership, politics, and the resulting tension that hangs over the group to the point that the only common interest remaining is loot. We decided coming into this that the best way to really, REALLY have fun raiding is if we lead a guild ourselves because, at the end of the day, we are still playing a video game. Which is why we have one rule: leave your shoes at the door, we don't want any dirt tracked into the house. :) Our goal: As a guild - to clear current content as quickly and efficiently as possible. Personally - to have fun raiding with you! We aren't concerned with your past experience, logs, or anything like that. The main quality we're searching for is the desire and drive to progress in current content. We believe that everyone has the potential to be a top tier raider, but if you don't believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you and we will make it happen! Raid Schedule: T/TH/M 4-7pm PST, 7-10pm EST We're currently looking for the following classes for our ideal 20M raid composition: Tanks: Prot Warrior, Vengeance DH RDPS: Spriest, Demo Lock, Fire Mage, Arcane Mage, Boomkin, BM Hunter MDPS: Outlaw, Feral, Havoc, Survival, Enhance, Ret, Arms Healers: Monk, Druid, Pally, Rshaman, Disc/Holy Note: All players are welcome, but a spot in the initial group is not guaranteed! Currently looking for: Holy Pally, BM/MM Hunter, Havoc DH, UH DK, DPS Warrior, Arcane Mage While we're still establishing our guild we'll be focusing on our main group, but we will eventually have multiple groups running. Although PvE is our main focus, we also love to PvP - I will be running an RBG group on the side, and more! Whether you like PvE, PvP, just hanging out, or whatever your interest may be, we have something for you here - If not, we'll make something together! Contact me via whisper or in game mail @ Ninjafeet#1788, or @ Boulderbooty - Proudmoore, and I will get back to you ASAP! You can also contact Cayters, Hinurana, or Rson!Boulderbooty8 Sep 17, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 <The IT Crowd> WTS Mythic Clears <The IT Crowd> Wants to sell full mythic dungeon clears! These are done by fully geared 840+ players with mythic raiding experience. All dungeons except for Arc and Court! Add repoz#1312 for details. proudmoore gold only.Repozer0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Omicron Recruiting <Omicron> A transferring guild Looking to fill our roster for Mythic Raiding. We are a group of former top 250 players looking to rebuild after mop/wod. We plan on moving straight into heroic content and then mythic as soon as our roster has been filled. Raid Times Tues-9pm-12am est Wens-9pm-12am est Thurs-9pm-12am est Currently recruiting 1 Plate tank Ranged dps (High) melee dps (Medium) This is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to get content done current. If interested add btag Vegeta#12582 ThxTheoìna1 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 2 LF mythic raiding My friend and I are looking for a raid group that is in need of a Tank DH( Or Rogue dps) & Mistweaver Monk. I am 11/13M experienced while she is 13/13M experienced. * Available Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat, or Sun; anytime; NOT AVAILABLE ON TUES OR WED * Prefer 2-3 nights/week * Willing to play other toons, if needed, for the right group. Me: Rogue * Currently running Mythics to gear up for raids, hoping to be as close to 850 as possible the week they open! * LF established, organized, and efficient raiding with a friendly and humorous environment (with no douchenoodles, racists, or morons) For more information or if interested, you can leave a message here, e-mail me at lfguild.wow@gmail.com, or add me to battletag (Kreature#1818) Thanks!Poisønous3 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 WTB Niia, LF a new home and I want my name I am looking for the name Niia. Someone has it already but I dont think its being used: cant find on armory or wowprogress. Ill pay. thank you!Maenna5 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Prot Pally LF Home Hello Folks, Im looking for a guild to raid this expansion. At the moment im Ilvl 843 and doing mythics to be ready for EN. My goal will be EN(and future raids) on Normal,heroic and hopefully mythics. Raid times 6pm-10pm PST but if needed i can go pass 10pm. TY and have a great day.Arkellian2 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 851 Prot warrior LF Raiding/Mythic+ Guild Hey all, newly transferred and sitting at 850 ilvl looking to find a new guild for raiding/mythic+ dungeons. Looking for something late night and open to most days of the week. If you wanna talk more you can pst me in game or my battle tag: CloudTemplar#1829 Thanks :)Binkacol7 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Rogue looking for Fri- sun mythics Hey all. I am looking to join a weekend raiding group on my rogue. I have cleared Mythic HFC 13/13m on my priest and death knight prior to nerfs. Looking for a solid and focused group to progress mythic with. My computer completely died and it took me a week and a half to get parts but you can bet I will be poop socking it hard to get my rogue caught up. Post here or add me azzofkhan#1670Wutfacekappa0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Sad sack lf friends :( All my friends have quit wow, so I'm looking for an active, social guild that has room for a completely casual player. I'm from and live in England, so I'd like a guild that has some people around overnight/early morning, since I'm +8 PST. About me: been playing on and off since BC, I like collecting mounts and pets, questing, and making gold. I'm not interested in a raid spot whatsoever (timezone differences/low skillcap) but I don't mind throwing food/flasks/gold in the gbank from time to time to help out with an active raid squad. I'm gay so I'd like an LGBT-friendly guild, and I'd prefer one orientated toward older gamers because I'm too lazy to watch my language. Voice chat not required but would probably be willing to hang out in one if provided so you guys can mock the way I pronounce 'tomato' or 'herbalism'. Please adopt me and put some green text on my screen, I'm so lonely I'm resorting to reading Trade, and we all know that that's the start of a long and dangerous path. :(Aylaka2 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 [A] <Get Good> Mythic raiding! <Get Good> On Proudmoore is finishing our mythic roster.. Looking for Melee DPS: Warrior or Rogue. Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, hunter, and Druid. Heals: Pally or Druid. We are a community of mythic raiders from various different tab target mmorpgs. The leadership has been raiding competitive in the raiding community for years achieving world firsts in the past and plan to rebuild and do it again in legion! If interested please contact... Mattet#1328 or Walsefuse#1219 or visit our website: gg-wow.enjin.comMâttet0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Recruiting 840+ IL Progression Guild Etherion is a US A Proudmoore guild that is recruiting 4 non-leather dps and a single healer to finish spots for the raid team. We have prior mythic raiding leadership and expect to finish heroics week two. We would like you to have 840+ IL and roughly 19-20 artifact level by the day the Emerald Nightmare is released. Etherion would like to emphasize that we are not extremely hardcore. We are recruiting good players that want to progress while also having a great time inside and outside of raiding. Community is key. We plan to raid 4-8 pm Saturday and Sunday. We hope to see you there.Brutàl6 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Mage LF Mythic Progression Guild Hey everyone! Former US Top 100 (Cata, as holy paladin) and have been raiding hardcore on and off throughout Vanila and on, looking for a good raiding guild to call home! Took a a bit of a break after a guild fell apart during M BRF, and am looking to come into Legion strong. Currently 835 after the first week, farmed mythics, grinding rep, etc., and am looking for like minded teams. Always online as my job is very flexible, so raiding schedules are very flexible as well. Looking for something 3-4 nights a week, preferably in the evenings (live in CST). Looking for serious progression guilds who like to have fun outside/during raid, but know how to get stuff done! Thanks! NomadicEx#1746Æneema2 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 848 Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild I raided 11/13 M HFC on a MW monk before my guild fell apart. Currently 848 ilvl in Havoc spec, with 19 traits unlocked for my artifact. My schedule is relatively open, though I would prefer a group that only runs for two nights a week. I am also willing to consider playing my MW, though currently I am more interested in playing my DH. MW armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Crimsonmyst/advanced Battletag - Crimsonmyst#1976Crimsonmists0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 846 Unholy DK LF Mythic Guild. Geared up and ready ASAP and was told my spot on my team was filled today, so I'm out looking for a new guild. 846 Item Level with 19 Ranks in Apocalypse as my mainspec and 14 ranks in Maw of the Damned as a blood offspec, damned good at both. Didn't ever do anything with logs, but able to consistently break 220k on bosses in Mythic Dungeons with allowances for mechanics, and have unlocked Arcway and Court of Stars. I'm available any day after 4PM Central (2PM Server) for raids, definitely seeking mythic content.Murdos1 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 [A] <Midnight Shadows> LF DPS For Raids [A] <Midnight Shadows> Server: Proudmoore (Alliance) Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm - 11pm Pacific Time A veteran core of raiders who have transferred to Proudmoore in order to clear heroic raids and progress through mythic raid content. Currently we have our tanks and healers set and are recruiting DPS for the team. We can use a back up at each position but expect to be DPS at this time for the main team. Current DPS specs that we are looking for: Melee - Monk Death Knight Rogue Ranged - Shadow Priest Mage Druid Shaman Hunter Any role/spec may apply but the above classes are what we are currently looking for to fill out our main team. Please reach out to one of the following battletags in order to apply: GM - Unstopubble#1970 Assistant GM - Tirc#1563 Assistant GM - Vegaroth#1134 Assistant GM - Lauroo#1475Tiirc0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 835 Rsham lf mythic progression guild Hello, Let me introduce myself, I am a veteran player of over 9+ years who started in BC and is hungry for mythic progression. I have mained a Rogue from WotLK to WoD where I switched to Mage for sake of the guild needing ranged dps. After taking a hiatus I decided to come back (at the end of WoD) but could not stay in the same guild that has no desire to do mythic content. I decided to main my resto shaman & finished 5/13M HFC in 3 short months. After a falling out in the past week, I'm left to find something for myself. Granted I don't have much to offer log wise but here is my link https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4152230/8/#metric=hps I'm open to tryouts, but would prefer not to commit unless I know I have been given the spot. All my alts are on Proudmoore so I am not interested in changing realms. I am available to raid Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun from 7pm-2am EST Currently with my work situation if i know my raid days/times in advance I will never have an issue making raid. Currently I am 835 with intentions to be 840+ before raids drop Thanks for your time! Loj1k#1696Maxfli4 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Returning Resto druid lf active raiding guild Hello and good day. I'm looking for an active raiding guild to progress through Legion with, and make some new friends along the way. I am a 13/13 mythic raider from Warlords with cutting edge earned well before the nerf was in place. I have a work schedule to cope with so I am looking for something in the evenings preferably with a raid start time around 9pm pst, any days are fine. I am a very active player with a min/max mentality and been playing this game since vanilla so I have a broad understanding of the game since conception. I am in my early 30s so im looking for a mature guild with GREAT leadership and a fair environment for playing time and gear. if anyone is recruiting near these times please drop me a line here or in game via my btag carini#1208 cheers, thank you for reading this and good day to you! <3Carini2 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 How are the queues on proudmoore? Stormrage player looking to transfer since tuesdays are completely unplayable over there.Qir5 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Resto/Boomy LF Casual/Social Raiding Guild Resto/Boomy looking for friendly, mature and active social/casual raiding guild. Looking for a fun group who want to form friendships and have fun raiding and doing mythic dungeons. I am disabled and WoW is a big social outlet for me so I hope to find a guild that likes to talk as much as I do! :P I don't work so I have plenty of flexibilty in scheduling with raiding and other guild events. I am a friendly, fun-loving, very laid back almost 40-something and always enjoy helping guildies with anything they need. If you think I might be a good fit, feel free to drop a message here or my btag Ambreen#1372. Thanks!Blodeu1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 844 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hey all! I'm looking for a guild that plans to raid mythic content at least 3 nights a week any time/day after 8pm server. I've healed everything in this game up through SoO. I kinda hated WoD so I didnt even last til raid release in that expac. Otherwise, I have killed everything from Onyxia/MC onwards at the hardest available difficulties at the time. I'd also prefer a guild that plans on running Mythic+ dungeons together. Pugging can be so painful. So far, I have 18 traits in my resto artifact and 3 840+ relics in it. Overall, my gear is 844, but I really need a new neck. My off-spec is balance with about 13 traits and 3 825 relics in it. Uses mostly the same gear as my resto set otherwise.Atrixi1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 (H) holy pally LFG Hi im looking for a good core group of people to raid with. Semi hardcore is cool Availible most times Im an Adult and a chillled laid back personSoggy2 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Karnage is recruiting! <Karnage> on Proudmoore is recruiting for heroic raiding! Our goal is to clear heroic and get the Ahead of the Curve achievement each tier of raiding. We are in need of a holy priest or resto shaman, and good dps (pref range). Our raid days will be Tuesday and Wednesday from 6-9pm server time (pst). While the main goal is to have fun while raiding, raiding isn't fun if you aren't killing bosses. You will be expected to do your research on boss fights, and play your class at a decent level. We are trying to build a community, and want you apart of it. If you are interested in joining please message me in-game, or add my bnet at ImBurday#1545.Aequitess6 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild I am currently on stormrage, but am looking to transfer to proudmoore due to issues with the server. I have raided in Wotlk and Cata as a lock and all of Mop as a holy pally. Just came back for this expansion and am looking to hit raiding hard. Am 110 and have begun the process of gearing yesterday. Looking for a more or less casual raiding group that will be progressing into mythic. Any day of the week at night works for me.Kyfera4 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Blackrock College: Recruiting heals and RDPS Our raid team has an immediate need for healers and ranged DD of any class or spec. We are starting in Emerald Nightmare Normal at the first reset on Friday 9/23 @ 7 PM server time. If you are 835+ geared and have 1+ elite traits on your main spec artifact (13+ points), please /w any member in-game for an instant invite. ABOUT US We are a small but growing alliance raiding guild that is all about learning and gearing and getting better together. We are openly recruiting new and returning players who are starting (or restarting) the game from scratch and who are looking for some friends to do it with. We have some members who have been around since MC 40, and some who started just last year, or last week. We welcome casual, social and leveling players as well as those who want to jump right in for raids and mythic+ dungeons. Casual Weekly Raids Active Members Guild Repairs 18+ RAID TEAM Our rules for raiding are simple: show up, try hard, get loot, be happy. Lather, rinse, repeat. For Legion we will run normal and heroic raids and mythic+ dungeons two nights a week. Our starting schedule will be 7-10 PM server time (7 PM PST | 10 PM EST) Friday and Saturday. We do not run a fixed roster for our raid team. Anyone who is online at the posted start time with a reasonably geared character can join our weekly runs, as long as we have a spot for your role. We currently are open to all classes and specs. Team members who comfortably can roll tank/DD or heal/DD dual spec on any class are especially welcome. Raid Nights (Server Time) Friday 7-10 PM Saturday 7-10 PM CONTACT If you want to join or have questions, drop into our Discord any time or add my BTag (Heezdedjim#1871). You also can /w any online member for an invite. Discord: discord.gg/PtArfwd Founder: Heezdedjim#1871Photwuhnee0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Day time raiding. I'm sure it's a long shot, but looking for a day time raiding guild for mon and wed.Buckle1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 [A] Thundering Pantload: LFM for Legion Howdy folks, we're looking for a few more folks for legion. We are a relaxed, somewhat older (though our ladies are always 29), occasionally boozy guild. We raid at 6pm server on tues/thurs. We're mainly looking for fun folks. We don't really have any specific class/role needs though a heal with a dps offspec and a tank/dps would be great. PST to chuggerz, or baelon or sphyr or rushy, or katjya and we'll chat. We'll probably resume some raiding next week to just hang out and so that we can begin understanding all of the legion play style changes. And as Naypallm would say, "Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens."Chuggerz9 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 848 Fire Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild 13/13M Experienced (11/13 before pre patch and 7/13 before 2016) Fire Mage Looking for a night time raiding guild. I would prefer to raid Friday/Saturday nights but most nights do work for me. I know how to play my class. I am looking for a guild that also runs five mans and is interested in doing mythic +. I am not looking for a super elitist guild but I am looking for a guild with some form of standards. My goals are simply to complete the current raid tier on mythic before the next raid tier comes out. Battle Tag: Syksyk#1857 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14380475/8/#bracket=-1Syksyk0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Boomkin looking for Mythic 9pm EST any day I go back to vanilla, Raid Leader many times over, but looking to lay back, challenge for the top of the meters, not stand in fire and enjoy myself. I really know my !@#$ when it comes to my boomkin. I'm moving over to Proudmore, lost a week on gear progression after being on Stormrage and unable to login for three nights, then the xfer to Proudmore took a few days. I need to catch up on gear a little, but I'm at 823 and I missed a week. I work hard at this game, love it, and want to have fun progressing through legion. I'm willing to raid any time after 9pm EST any day of the week. Cheers! StattyStattypvp0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 [A]Avocado 13/13M HFC - Legion raiders. Hey, how's it going? Avocado is a longstanding guild on Proudmoore looking to recruit a few players to strengthen our raid as we start raiding in Legion. We're finished 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before pre-patch. Our raiding hours are: Tuesday 7-10pm PST Wednesday 7-10pm PST Thursday 7-10pm PST We are primarily looking for an Unoly DK, Balance Druid, Mage, Ret Paladin, Windwalker Monk, Havoc Demon Hunter, or Warlock. If you feel you are worth having on the team outside of the listed classes feel free to apply as well. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Avocado Apply today at http://www.avocadoguild.com/ we are looking for trials when heroic raiding opens. Thanks for taking the time to check out our guild, and if you'd like to learn more or ask questions before applying feel free to add one of us on battlenet at Mallard#1615, or Sabon#1943.Mallard1 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 [A] 840 Resto/Balance Druid LF Guild New to the server and I've been without a home all Legion. I will main either Resto/Balance and have little preference in raids (5mans I prefer Resto). I can raid 2-3 nights a week on-going, but can raid more during progression. I get off work at 6 PM EST, so start times would have to be after that. I do work from home, so even 6:30 EST would work. 90%+ attendance isn't an issue. Battletag: failstorm#11998 iLvL: 840+ Spec: Resto/Balance AP: 15+ both specs Raid Times: At or after 6:30 PM ESTFailstorm5 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Playing With Fire LF Holy Priest Playing With Fire is looking for a Holy Priest to fill out our heroic roster come raid. Our raid nights are Monday & Wednesdays from 6:30-9:30 PST. ADD my bnet tag: Avery#1931Chuoc1 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Guild looking to Xfer Hi all, Looking to get your take on Proudmoore as a server to host my guild. We are currently on Stormrage but the queues have gotten too extensive to even hope to raid. How is Proudmoore population wise? Community wise? Raid wise? Any queues? Thanks!Balewind2 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 842 HPal LF mythic guild Hi i am a 842 HPal LF a semi-hardcore mythic guild. I am a 6yr HPal main and have 10/13m HFC exp with logs. My availability is monday-friday 7:30 to 11pm ST/PST Thrillhouse#1644Beerlord0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 <Words Left Unspoken> Recruiting Hero/Myth <Words Left Unspoken> Hello folks, and thank you for taking the time to browse our forum thread. We are currently in the midst of gearing up to hit it hard when nightmare launches and are looking for a few more quality raiders to round out our team. Sure, we could take our current team in and clear heroic without issue but why not do it with a full 20 and transition smoothly into mythic from there amirite? :D Priority Needs Top Priority: Ranged Dps (mage Spriest Warlock and Ele Shammy pref) Healer (Priest or Resto Shammy pref with a dps offspec they play well) Not Recruiting: Melee Dps Tanks Dh's... no more Dh's.... please! Our raid times are wed thurs and friday from 5-8pm server time (8-11pm EST) and we may add a sunday night raid the odd week depending on circumstances (ie progression is going well and the general feeling is that a few more pulls will have it e.t.c.) If we have managed to peak your interest then please check us out at http://wordsleftunspoken-proudmoore.enjin.com and fill out an application. We guarantee a response within 24 hrs or less. p.s. it's usually less cause we're good like that :PImbackbltchs0 Sep 13, 2016