Proudmoore

Nov 29, 2015 Returning player looking for early raids I am returning to the game with my boosted lvl 100 character, looking for a raid team on the DK that I boosted. I have currently only been playing PvP, so my gear reflects that, but I'm gonna start doing all the lfr's and pugging to get my gear up. I'm currently gearing for dps, but I'd be willing to learn tanking if I found a group that needed a tank. As I said in the subject, I'm looking for a group that ENDS by about 7 server time. I live on the east coast, and I go to work really early in the morning, so ending by 7st (10pm my time) is very important to me. NO WEEKENDS. feel free to mail me or pst me in game or add me on b.net. #Xaviorr1923Saebrosa0 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 Uhhhh..... Hi? New to wow and I am looking for a chill guild that's willing to help me level. I would really appreciate it as I am sitting on these honor points I would like to spend. I am on the alliance and if you're willing to help, leave your guild down below. Thanks :) have a good day guysReaveresk1 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 New guild LF Tank! Currently need a tank to replace our pally tank that had to take a break do to internet issues. Would love a monk druid or dk but will consider any tank! Current progression is 5/13N as we are still forming a solid group! You can Reach out via BTag Cdwyer#1471Xayidë0 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 [A] <Recursion> - LFMs for Heroic HFC! <Recursion> is currently seeking dedicated, semi-hardcore raiders for 2-night a week progression! I will be frank, our roster has taken a large hit due to the time between now and the release of Legion. Before the attendance pestilence hit, we were pushing 2/13 Mythic. Now, we are looking to fill our roster back in so that we can work back into Mythic progression and create a new core for Legion. What We Expect From You Class Knowledge 100%-95% Attendance Dedication Attention Span A Good Attitude Laughter What You Can Expect From Us Two Nights of Solid Progression Flasks, Potions, Feasts Guild Repairs A Stable, Fun Raid Environment Transparency An Active Guild Community If you feel that this raid environment may be a fit for you, do not hesitate to drop an application at: http://recursion-proudmoore.enjin.com/forum Or, if you have any questions, feel free to add either of us via our Battletags and we will be more than happy to chat with you: Imrielle#1955 (Myself - Guildmaster) Daeond#1315 (Melee Officer) Raid Times: Tuesday (Mandatory) Invites: 5:50pm PST Raid: 6pm to 8:30pm PST Wednesday (Mandatory) Invites: 5:50pm PST Raid: 6pm to 8:30pm PST Roster Needs (High needs in bold) Druid - DPS, Heals Paladin - DPS, Heals Shaman - DPS, Heals Mage - All/b] Hunter - All Rogue - All Warlock - All Death Knight - [b]DPS And, of course, all exceptional applicants are welcome to apply regardless of current needs - applications are processed on a player by player basis.Avyline27 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 [A]<Critical Hit> 13/13(M) Is Recruiting! <Critical Hit> is 13/13 Mythic in HFC and currently looking to recruit players interested in the Mythic raiding scene and who plan to continue playing in Legion. Below are more details about what we are looking for. Raiding Schedule Thursday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Sunday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Monday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific What we look for in a player: Dedication: It is important that you come to our raids wide awake, and fully focused to undertake the task at hand. Come in with prior knowledge of fights, and prepared to do whatever it takes to optimize your class based on individual encounters. Self-Motivated: Wanting to improve yourself in all aspects of the game without anyone reminding you, or telling you, is highly prized. Attendance: We require that all players be able to meet our schedule at a nearly 100% rate. In order for content to be cleared, it is important that our roster be as consistent as possible. Communication: World of Warcraft, like many other online games, is a team game that often requires good communication. You will be required to have Mumble during our raids. While we do understand that your real life can unexpectedly conflict a raid, we do expect players to communicate that to us so we can plan accordingly. How to get in contact: The best way to get in contact with someone is to add: Suicune#1583 Dave#1500 Cheerios#1147 We will get in contact with you as soon as possible and are mostly on during the day. We are currently interested in: Tanks: Open Healers: Open DPS: Open We are interested in players looking to commit to raiding and who bring a positive attitude. We do require that you be geared and have some experience with the encounters. Don't let that turn you away! If you are confident with your ability as a player, then feel free to talk to one of us.Heavensfall0 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 buying heroic arch listen to my tale! so earlier this year when i found out the new shop mount was gonna be a moose i was excited...iv been wanting amoose mount for many many years beleive it or not i collect moose stuff (figurines, antlers, you name it i got it) i know its weird but we all have our little things we like to do. i knew the moose was coming out this week and not paying attention to the mainstream i went ahead and got me a battle net balance card to purchase the mount the day it released....well came to find out its for a raid kill now and im not a very avid raider...i was so stoked about this mount i went out for the past few months putting together a transmog just to match this beast of nature...though i may not be a raider i do have the gold...so im reaching out to our community to maybe get one tonight or this weekend so here goes... looking to buy a heroic arch kill...i will pay the asking price for the kill and once i have the mount ill pay an extra 20k to the one who refered me. please help a fellow proudmoorian out guys ...im beggin on this one atokadlayor#1786Atokad5 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 LF Resto Shaman <Heroes and Villains> looking to solidify our roster for mythic content. We are a chill group of players who like to have fun while still taking raiding serious. Hellfire Citadel 13/13N 13/13H We raid Tues, Wed, Thur. 7:30 - 10:30PM PST Current recruitment needs, all exceptional players feel free to still apply. Healers Restoration Shaman Contact Masticus#1956(GM), Nightwinds#1991(Co-GM), Mack#1928(Ranged), Turpen#1856(Melee), Becky#1457(Healing) for more info or feel free to just put in an app http://heroesandvillains.guildlaunch.comNightwinds0 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 2 players looking for weekend raiding guild Hello, we are 2 players (Combat/Sub Rogue;Balance Druid) that are looking for a guild to do normal/heroic and eventually mythic, we raid on tuesday/thursday on our main characters but looking for a weekend guild to help fill the gap. We can also do Monday/Wednesday/Friday if you somehow have those days. We are 2/13M (with Kormrok down to 25%) on our main characters and hoping to find a guild that can raids weekends so we can have some fun on different characters with a difference scene. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3762072/latest#boss=1785 these are my logs (if you need proof i can add you on bnet, that ill put at the end) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3394284/latest these are my friends logs (same as above) I unfortunately do not have any logs for these characters as i have only done some pugs and mythic dungeons If any weekend guilds are interested please add me on bnet Phuunhym#1821 Thanks! look forward to speaking with some of you.Evilie0 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 687 Ret Pally LF Casual/Committed Raid Guild Hello friends, I have recently decided to try my hand at Raiding again. I have been playing World of Warcraft since WotLK, and have been raiding since Pandaria. This does not give me the experience advantage of those who have raided longer than myself, but I feel that my skills and ability to learn trumps this minor detail. I have played many classes in the game. From WotLK through Cata I mained a Prot Pally. After a long while, and hating Ret Pallies after Cataclysm, I worked on an Arms warrior and mained him during raids in Pandaria. I currently have my Pally and Warrior gearing up. I'm flexible and love to learn new classes. I am willing to adapt to any role needed. Outside of World of Warcraft, I am a 21 y/o 4th year college student majoring in Business Management with a focus in MIS and a minor in Computer Science. I also have a part time job at a supermarket as a Bookkeeper and Payroll Admin to get me by while I'm in school. I am in a fraternity and hold an executive position, and also sit on the executive board of the Inter-Fraternal Council for my university, so these are just a few time issues I'd have. My raid history is as follows: - 14/14 SoO Normal - 14/14 SoO Heroic (After Mythic was released) - 7/7 Highmaul Normal - 6/7 Highmaul Heroic - 3/13 Normal HFC - All LFR wings (not much of an achievement) I am available to raid (EST Time): Monday: Off Tuesday: 9 PM till 1 AM Wednesday: 8 PM till 2 AM Thursday: 9 PM till 1 AM Friday: 9 PM till whenever. Saturday: 9 PM till whenever. Sunday: Unavailable I am looking for a casual/committed raiding guild, with a good group of mature people who want to get together 2-3 nights a week and get loot and have fun together. It could be from casual Normal Mode to Heroic progression. I'm not sure I am ready to step into Mythic difficulty as of current, but perhaps looking forward into Legion, I may be interested. I am not looking for a guild that is wicked hardcore, I want to be able to be in a group of people that will understand if my schedule changes or I am overloaded with school work. I am making payments on a loan and have to buy food on a college budget, so I'd like to not have to faction change and server swap, (at the same time that is) but if something comes along and I like the way it looks I would be willing to see what I can do. I am willing to do interviews and fill out applications, and answer any questions you have! Thanks for looking! I can be contacted at Ldoug#1762Vicødin0 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 Rerolled Disc LF late night guild. Hello all, and thanks for taking the time to read this post. First and foremost I am looking for a guild that starts raiding around 11pm PST. I recently re rolled alliance on this realm and I am looking to find an established raiding guild as a disc priest. I am quite good at raiding and rarely "derp" so to say. I recently had to start a fresh account and dont have all my achievements on this account, but if you look up "Understudied-Malfurion" It will show you that I am a 12/13H experienced raider in this tier. What i can offer you: A loyal player who comes to raids prepared and always playing to the best of my abilities. I have raided since BC and never looked back, always downing content at a quick pace. I always read or look up things about my class that could be in someway beneficial. I am always on time (If not early) for raids and its safe to say ill never miss a raid. What i am looking for: An established guild that downs content at a consistent pace. A guild that doesnt "nerd rage" but also kind of takes raiding semi-serious (i know its just a game but still.) A group of mature people who dont argue or have alot of guild drama. If you have ANY questions, feel free to add me on Battle tag. Matlock#1652Datamus0 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 Warrior and/or Hunter Looking for a guild Recently returned to the game from a extensive break. Looking for a guild that raids from around 8-9 EST until around 11-12. If anyone would be willing to give me a shot reply here or add me in game at Xazic#1601 Character names for reference are Botcha and Kialani.Botcha2 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 696 sub/combat 7/13 hfc lf raid guild Hi as the title says im a 696 sub/combat rogue looking for a guild raiding normal hell fire citadel. I will list this right off the bat to avoid further complications I am a bit rusty as I took a long break from wow and im only recently attempting to get back into raiding in the past 4 months so if that's not okay with your guild you can stop reading now. I can raid every day of the week from 3pm pst - 9pm pst within reason im not looking for a 7day a week schedule 4 is the max. I have researched all of the fights and I know my class. My past experience raiding in wod has been 7/7 heroic hm and 10/10 brf so I do have experience. I am absolutely willing to fill out an application and finally I have access to vent or any of its variations. ps forgot to mention my battletag is Kathandis#1854Norlanda2 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 New to server, looking for a guild Hello, Just recently came back to WoW after a year. Also switched realms to fit my new schedule. Looking for a guild to grow with and get back into things with.Javs3 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 [A] Looking for guild I'm looking for a social guild (Alliance) with people that enjoy doing all kinds of content, PvP and PvE. I am primarily interested in just having fun doing some dungeons and easy Raids together but not opposed to doing progression if the schedule works well for me which it probably won't. Resto shaman primary but can pretty much play anything. Would prefer a guild that has some kind of Teamspeak and/or forums and uses them to encourage a social environment outside of WoW.Rhiyel3 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 Looking to transfer to Proudmoore. I was wondering if there are any guilds that raid until 9:30pm EST. My Battletag for more info: ileion#1641Menymoonfire3 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 704 Disc Priest LF Heroic Raid Team Hi there, I'm looking for a semi-serious guild that is currently progressing to or through heroic HFC. The team that I am raiding with at the moment is moving much too slowly for my liking; we have been doing normal for the past month without any signs of moving onto heroic... I am well experienced with the fights in HFC at 5/13H but I am more than capable of being much further. I would also like to mention that have two friends that I would like to bring with me if there is room, one being a 705 Marksman Hunter and the other being a 704 Holy Pal (both are skilled, intelligent players and know the fights very well). I am available to raid any night of the week after 7PM server time (except Thursdays). I am ready to get started ASAP!! You can either reply to this post or send me a bnet request, Kenwooood#1319. Cheers! :)Ambulànce1 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Legion of the Betrayed Come join one of the most friendly and fun guilds on Proudmoore. We are new to the server, but many of us have been together for a long time. We have a great time together and do a lot of guild activities. Come check us out! Look for me on any toon with anna in it. ♥Howlianna1 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Heroic Raiders WANTED! <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking skilled/competent players that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. Recruiting patient Adult players (over 21) to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 12/13 Normal HFC & 5/13 Heroic. We are trying to build a Heroic Raid team with the right people! We are looking for long term raiders! We are adults who want to raid and want to progress at a decent pass without having to deal with the issues that arise in other groups! Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday-Thursday. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! Team Needs: Tank- Non-DK Healer- Druid, Monk, Shaman MDPS- Feral, Rogue, Shaman RDPS- Mage, Hunter What we need from you: Patience while we rebuild the group into what we are looking for! 90% Minimum Attendance 695 iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 6 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!! OR you can apply at http://reinofproudmoore.enjin.com/Unus0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Heroic Raiders WANTED! <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking skilled/competent players that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. Recruiting patient Adult players (over 21) to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 12/13 Normal HFC & 5/13 Heroic. We are trying to build a Heroic Raid team with the right people! We are looking for long term raiders! We are adults who want to raid and want to progress at a decent pass without having to deal with the issues that arise in other groups! Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday-Thursday. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! Team Needs: Tank- Non-DK Healer- Druid, Monk, Shaman MDPS- Feral, Rogue, Shaman RDPS- Mage, Hunter What we need from you: Patience while we rebuild the group into what we are looking for! 90% Minimum Attendance 695 iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 6 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!! OR you can apply at http://reinofproudmoore.enjin.com/Unus0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Partial Raid Team Looking for New Home I have a group of players looking to join an existing raid team or guild for Heroic Raiding. We are currently 13/13N HFC and 7/13 H HFC. We want to raid 2 nights a week at about 3 hours a night. We can't raid weekends (Fri-Sun). Our current raid times are 6:30-9:30 pacific. We have folks from pacific to eastern times so we can be flexible with the times, but not too much. Here is the makeup of the group: Main/Offspec: Shadow/Holy Priest Affliction/Demon Warlock Assassin/Combat Rogue Prot/Ret Pally Blood/Frost DK Holy/Ret Pally We have been raiding together since MoP. Most of us sit around or above 710 item level on our mains. Our tanks have been tanking together for a while and would like to continue, but if we can't it isn't a deal breaker. One or both can go dps if necessary. We can provide logs and armory links upon request. If interested, leave me some information here and a battletag ID and I will be in touch on my main toon. Thank you for your consideration.Kexine3 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 <Winter Solstice> Play and Raid To Have Fun! If you are looking for a guild to make close friends and progress through raiding <Winter Solstice> is the guild for you! We are a newly formed alliance guild on Proudmoore, and are looking for people who play WoW to have fun, that’s why we play right? We are striving to become a community in which all players feel welcome, regardless of skill, level, or game experience. We are also seeking out players to form our “Avalanche Raid Team,” and plan to clear Heroic Hellfire Citadel and be fully prepared as a team to conquer Legion next year! Join <Winter Solstice> if you: Want to be recognized by not just your item level. Want to laugh until you didn’t know you could laugh this hard on Teamspeak. Want to join a raid team that is focused on keeping a stress free, fun, environment while still progressing at a steady pace. Want to make great friends and meet amazing people. We were founded on 11/23/15, but I can promise you that by just a week or two from now, there will already be a huge takeoff in activity and members in our guild. Join <Winter Solstice> on Proudmoore (Alliance!) If you have any questions or would like an invite: please add: davidslz#1901 on battle.net and I will get back to you ASAP! Thank you for your time in reading this!Zeca0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 [A] - 7/13H Looking for DPS and Heals Awkward Segway is a raid team of Arrested Development. When we Raid : Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30-9:30 server(pacific) time. What we need: We need dps, both ranged and melee, and heals. We can work with most healers with pally being lowest priority. We have two solid tanks, but desperately need a player with a tanking off spec to fill in when our tanks need to miss a night (rarely). Current Progression: 13/13N HFC 7/13 H HFC Our goals: Heroic progression. We want to clear content when it is current on heroic difficulty. We have no plans to move on to mythic at any time. Where can you get more info: Contact me in game: Babikir#1571 Guild website: adwowguild.com Raid team website: awkwardsegway.guildlaunch.comBabikir0 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 <A> (Team Try Hard) Proudmoore is recruiting! [A] <Team Try Hard> is looking to pick up other skilled players to add to our core roster. About <Team Try Hard> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild forming on Proudmoore comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. Our raid leader is 8/13 mythic and we are looking for skilled players to rebuild a mythic team. Schedule Monday - Thursday 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) For more information and to apply, visit us at http://www.teamtryhard.net If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers via battletag: Norn (Nornua#1584) Power (Power#1147) Intrepid (Intrepid#1409).Orchids12 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 703 tank LF guild I am coming back from a break and am looking for friendly guild; it doesn't need to be big, but it must be friendly. I am available to raid Sat-Sun after 9 PM server. I am free other days of the week but I can not guarantee any other days other than Sat-Sun. If you have any questions, just message me. Thank you. Riotact1988#1888Täckleberry1 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 Mage LF raiding guild (Japan time) Greetings all I have recently returned to wow (played on EU servers started at the end of BC and dropped before MOP). I would like to get back into raiding with a guild and to make some new friends along the way. I play on this realm now as its latency is really good for where I am living however it is also a problem. My problem is I now live in Japan and would need to find a guild that is raiding either weekends or on Japan time (JST) which is early morning for the realm (PST). I play a mage currently 680ish (Ilvl), I don’t stand in fire etc. and quite happy to work with a guild who is progressing; to be honest I’m not really in it for the loot I’m in it for the testing of my ability as a player. I love the team work aspect of wow and would love to have that back again. I’m also an avid pvper, so quite happy to join in any guilds pvp aspect as well. Please message me on the form or add me Yoshidaind#1236 Thank you for taking the time to read my post.Damasu0 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 <Infiniite> (A) New Guild LF Members <Infiniite> is a new Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We are looking for active members who want to help build a community. I have 5+ years GM experience with a guild that was about 800 members but I am coming back from a bit of a hiatus. Our rules are only be respectful of all and have fun! We are sincerely LGBT friendly and we are accepting all shapes and sizes. As we build up we will be creating raid groups, achieve runs and other guild events that will help us build a community of folks that really want their guild to bring them a true multiplayer experience. We want to be able to work together, whatever our goals. For more info find us in game!Eterniiti0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Shoutout to Sindre from BarRoom Heroes! I don't know if you read the forums or not, but I just wanted to say that it meant so much to me that you were willing to not only help me with a couple of my quests in Spires of Arak, but also to do your best to get me to level 100. I was so ecstatic to see that someone like you would take hours to help me get my treasures, kill rare mobs and also get me Baleful gear so I could have something when I got to level 100. In fact, I wasn't even sure I'd ever get an Alliance toon to level 100, but with your help, I was able to finally have Double Agent as well as experience what the quest lines were like from an Alliance standpoint to keep things fresh. You, sir/madam, officially made my night and I had so much fun going on adventures with you in Draenor! Thank you so much and I really do hope that the kindness you showed me is rightly returned. :DAlestala0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Resto Druid LF Stable Raid Group Swapping to my resto druid alt since my mains group fell apart. Have 13/13H XP + some mythic as a healer main. Druid is currently 13/13N with a couple heroic kills here and there from pugging. Need either a late night group 9pm PST+ or a weekend group 5pm PST+ Nøir#1745Dizii0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 (A) 5 peeps looking for new raiding guild We are looking for a new raid group, looking for raid nights during the week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday are our preferred nights, start around 10-11 Server time. If it means anything Ilevels range from 715 to 722+ DPS classes Warrior x2 (one is casual) Mage Paladin And a Tank DK We are 12/13 H and two of us are 13/13 H. Contact Ardin#1712 if you think we might make a good fit in your guildArdin1 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 [A] 695 Disc Priest looking for 9pm+ raid grp I'm considering transfering to proudmoore alliance if I can find a group that has late raid times, I would preferably like 3 nights a week raiding but 2 is okay too, anything after 9pm PST. I have minor mythic experience in high maul but mostly just heroic, having completed heroic high maul and blackrock foundry while they were current. Thanks !Annabellez0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Any late night/twilight raid teams? I've heard great things about this realm, but my ideal raid would start at 1:30am PST or later. Haven't seen any posts up for this late. Are there any raid teams like that out there? I am a hardcore veteran returning to game, but really I'm looking for a new community to play with -- don't care if it's casual, semi-core or hardcore progression raiding. If you have any leads please help me out! Thanks in advance.Foyan0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Thinking of relocating here Hello Proudmoore Community, I know you guys and gals probably see these kinds of threads all the time, but I'm thinking of relocating here. I just resubbed to WoW around 8 days ago and I'm hoping to make my stay longer than in past attempts. I'm looking for a server that's nice, friendly, welcoming, and Alliance aligned, as that is the side I would prefer to play. I'm planning on leveling a monk, paladin, druid, hunter, demon hunter (when they become available), and possibly a shaman. I'm a tank/DPS player. I'm also looking for a mature social/casual guild or mature raiding guild that accepts social/casual players. I'd like to eventually experience raiding and endgame content, but I work full-time and am planning on returning to school soon for a post grad degree, so, unfortunately, having to adhere to a strict raiding schedule is not in the cards for me. I'm EST, EST friendly would be nice. Any and all inquiries would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.Lightseeker3 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Looking for late night raiders Twilight Breach is looking to build a raid team to have a running start when Legion hits. We need to fill all roles aside from tanks. We are building from nearly the ground up at the moment but intend on becoming a competitive group. We do have a built stock of raid food, flasks and potions and will supply repairs. Raid times would be 9PM-12AM server (Pacific) Wednesday and Sunday. Feel free to send an in game mail or add my battletag for more information. Xiodragoon#1168.Artruas2 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Ele/Resto Shaman LF late night guild Hi, I've recently started playing Alliance and on Proudmoore and am searching for a late night raiding guild to hop into. The kind of time I'm looking for is 11pm+ pst starting time. This is one of my many alts and am improving everyday at playing this class. My previous guild stopped raiding on Horde side and we ended at 3/13M. I have raided on 10+ characters in my past and can act as a wild card in playing multiple roles that the class offers. Quick learner, easy to work with, and sociable. If this is what your guild is looking for my Battletag is Snicckers#1779 or you can message/mail Kwazy in-game. Thanks for taking your time to read this over and hoping to raid with you soon!Kwazy0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Vindicate Guild recruitment for N and H prog We are currently looking to fill our roster with motivated players for all roles. As a guild we are aiming to clear up to heroic HFC and establish a solid roster for Legion and on. Raid times will be 7:30-10:00 PM PDT Friday and Saturday.. We also do weekly achievement runs for mounts, titles and transmog.Ericadin0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 WTB Heroic Archi Kill - For Moose. Willing to pay pretty well, just gotta fulfill my Canadian desires to get the moose. OmGitzJeff17#1808Stromkor0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 sd I don't have time for progression but want the moose. Please PST for price. Riotact1988#1888.Täckleberry2 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 looking for a carry Looking for prices of a carry through normal or heroic HFC. I have not played in some time and would just like to catch up some on my gear/learn the new fights outside of LFR. Post replies or Xazic#1601Kanaisia3 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Raiders Wanted!!! <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking skilled/competent players that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. Recruiting patient Adult players (over 21) to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 12/13 Normal HFC & 5/13 Heroic. We are trying to build a Heroic Raid team with the right people! We are looking for long term raiders! We are adults who want to raid and want to progress at a decent pass without having to deal with the issues that arise in other groups! Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday-Thursday. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! Team Needs: Tank- Full Healer- Druid, Monk, Shaman MDPS- Feral, Rogue, Shaman RDPS- Mage, Hunter What we need from you: Patience while we rebuild the group into what we are looking for! 90% Minimum Attendance 695 iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 6 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!! OR you can apply at http://reinofproudmoore.enjin.com/Unus3 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 676 Warrior Newly boosted character on proudmoore looking for raiding guild, currently 4/13 Mythic experience on another character. Currently can only start at Midnight on Thurs/Sundays but can change work days at anytime, Message me in game for any other informationSiderite0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 708 Prot pally looking for heroic progression Currently have 13/13 N 6/13 H Looking for heroic progression any time on Fridays and Saturdays. Edit: I currently have 4 set and all tank trinkets from HFC.Ericadin0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 <Volatile> LFM for mythic raiding!!!! <Volatile> is a progression minded raiding guild that raids two day a week. We are currently 13/13 Heroic and 1/13 Mythic in HFC. Currently LFM to push into mythic !! We are currently recruiting these to finish our roster: 1 Healer (Shaman,Monk) 1-2 Dps (Dk or Pally and a Warlock) Current Progression: HFC 13/13 Heroic and 1/13 Mythic Previous Progression: Blackrock Foundry 9/10H 10/10N Highmaul: 1/7M 7/7H Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 13/13 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 Heroic Heart of Fear: 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic Our current raid days are: Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Add #Cody11803 for more info !!Wowimôp1 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Washed Up (Alliance) - Recruiting all roles Hello there! <Washed Up> is recruiting all roles for normal HFC. We're a newly formed guild composed of a few former Heroic HFC raiders that decided to create this guild after a bit of a falling out with our previous guild (where we went 13/13N, 8/13H). We would consider ourselves casual, but we do want to progress and have fun! Raid times are 9-12 PM (Server time, PST) on Fridays and Saturdays. First-time or inexperienced raiders are welcome! We'd love to have you join us and help you progress through current content. No gear? No problem! We're happy to help get you ready for raiding! We have very little tolerance for putting others down, including "pugs." You won't be removed as long as you're working to fix the issue and trying to get better! We hope to see you in-game!Beardpox8 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 [A]<Arrested Development> H HFC progression Arrested Development's raid team "Awkward Segway" is looking for dps and heals for its Heroic HFC progression. This team is currently 13/13 N and 7/13 H and looking to grow our roster to around 20 raiders. We are recruiting all classes and most specs (we don't need tanks, but viable tanking offspecs are needed). We are growing and progressing. Come be a part of our team! We raid two nights a week, Wed-Thurs, from 6:30-9:30 server (Pacific). We would consider a raid team merger with a similarly progressed and skilled group. The guild is one of the most populous on the server and is always active. There are several other raid teams available at different levels of progression that are recruiting as well. There is something for everyone at Arrested Development. You can get more information at www.adwowguild.com or the individual raid team website at www.awkwardsegway.guildlaunch.com or contact me in game. We look forward to hearing from you. Babikir#1571Babikir6 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 696 Hunter Looking for raiding guild I played a BM/WW monk with my guild who was 12/13 heroic. We have called it quits with raiding until the next expansion (maybe forever ;( who knows) and I would like to find a raiding spot for my hunter. I have experience on all fights up to Archi Heroic and would like to find a 2 or 3 night a week guild who raids from 6-9 pacific time. I can be flexible with hours but 6-9 is ideal. Please post below or mail me in game if you are looking for a 10+ year raider! ThanksTrustkill3 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 697 mage LF new home! Hi there, Recently transferred to this server and LF a new home to have fun!I am mostly active between 9pm pst to 12am and primarily looking for a guild that does pve raiding. A little bit about myself and why I transferred: -joined wow at the end of Wotlk -extensively raided as a resto druid during cata -casually raided as fury warrior during MOP -casually raided as fury warrior this early expansion,but stuck at normal since my server was dead on pve and no one wants melee : ( -Finally fell in love with mage after playing it on and off for 4 expansions, started over, and LF a new home for the rest of WOD and Legion onward! battletag: John#12589Effective1 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 674 hunter or 684 fury warrior lf home Recently returned to the game from a extensive break. Looking for a guild that raids from around 8-9 EST until around 11-12. If anyone would be willing to give me a shot reply here or add me in game at Xazic#1601 Character names for reference are Botcha and Kialani.Botcha1 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Moving on over to proudmoore. Good evening Proudmoore! (Or morning depending on how you see it) So my self my wife and a few good friends are looking to move our guild over to Proudmoore (Any side) Just want to get a feel for the server and see what guild's are looking for on this server or if its worth rebuilding. Raid times that work for us all are Sun-Mon-Tue 830pm EST to well.... as long as I'm in bed before 2am I could care less. The group we are working with looks like this... Shadow Priest: Disc Priest/Huntard Pally tank Frost Mage Druid healer Feel free to post your guild adds here we look forward to speaking with you all! Treesbain#1279Elcrono0 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 702 Prot pally pooking for a home I'm trying to find a home for myself and my 706 restro druid raid partner We both are Heroic raiders with AotC for both HM and BRF. 11/13 N HFC and 6/13 H HFC. Our guild had a falling out before HFC and we have been pugging since. We need a guild with a raid start times around 6-7 Server. We are not looking for hardcore, however when we sign up for a raid we will be there. Thanks in advance. Server transfer is no problem.Artorous6 Nov 17, 2015