Proudmoore

Aug 30, 2016 Legion login Queue Times Are we going to be seeing the horrific queue times like we have last expansion, or have these issues been remedied?Notsofresh1 Aug 30, 2016
Aug 30, 2016 [A] Former Heroic Raider returning for Legion I'm returning on a fresh account to raid in Legion expansion. Started Heroic raiding on Cata release and left when WoD released. Looking to mostly DPS or Heal.Saintoffolly1 Aug 30, 2016
Aug 30, 2016 LF Raiding Guild Horde Side LF raiding guild horde side. Tank pref but can fill any dps role. Unfortunately because of my work schedule I can only raid on Mon/WedTanish0 Aug 30, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 delete remove.Incognitus1 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 [A] Agents of Chaos now recruiting! Hello! Agents of Chaos is a newly formed guild that's recruiting for Legion. Our goal is to be PvE focused and do all kinds of content - leveling, dungeons, raids, etc. We're planning to stay a small guild and form only a single raid team, so it's ideal for those who prefer more interaction with one another! As for raiding, we're aiming to be semi-hardcore with easy timings (see below). Even though we're planning to raid only 2 nights, we are certainly strict about performance and that's what we mean by "semi-hardcore". We expect everyone to pull their own weight and make reasonable progress every week. Raid Schedule: Fridays 9PM - 12AM EST Saturdays 9PM - 12AM EST Sundays (optional) We expect our raiders to be raid ready by third week of Legion. For more information, see the recruitment page on guild site. If all of this suits you, please drop an app at our website - http://agents-of-chaos.enjin.com/home All raiders are required to register. If you want to join for other reasons or have any questions for me in-game, add me or contact: Slickmedic Thank you!Slickmedic0 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 RoKK - Vanilla Guild recruiting for Legion As title says, RoKK has been around since vanilla back when clicking and keyboard turning were the sh!t. We've always fielded a raid team together and are very active in many other games, as well as on mumble every day to shoot the sh!t. We cleared 13/13heroic HFC mid last year, and a few raiders swapped guilds for more hardcore seen and cleared Mythic Archimonde before making a return back to our original guild. We run arenas, bg's, rbg's as well as mythics and challenge modes, we basically do everything in game possible. WE ALSO have one of the highest pet collecters in game with our Guild Master Quint. Anything pet related she know's. We have enough right now to field a team come Legion but would like to not only find some like minded raiders, but new WoW friends also. We are a predominantly heroic guild and will push mythic if numbers persist. So if you think we might be the fit for you check out the info below. Current plan is to raid Tues-Thurs from 630-930pst - http://rokkguild.guildlaunch.com/ We will be using RC Loot Council (simple addon to distribute loot fairly) Tanks - Full (Demon Hunter/Warrior) - all applicants considered Ranged DPS - Warlock - High* - Mage - High* - Priest - Medium - Druid - Medium - Shaman - High* - Hunter - Low Melee DPS[/b] - we are not really looking for melee, but doesn't mean we won't consider. - Warrior - Medium - Rogue - Medium - Death Knight - High* - Druid - Medium - Shaman - Medium - Hunter - Medium - Paladin - Medium - Monk - Medium Heals Druid - low Shaman - low Monk - low Paladin - High* Priest - High* (keep in mind must be main spec Holy, can go disc on farm/easy heal fights) Any questions hit me up Trinigon#1843Hornicus18 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 [A] Returning player looking for new home Hello! I'm a returning player looking to find a solid home for Legion. I've played WoW on and off since the vanilla beta, but haven't played very seriously since probably halfway through MoP. I'm really looking forward to playing again in Legion, but things are a bit lonely these days, as I don't really seem to know many people who still play. I'm mostly looking for a fairly laid back, mature raiding guild, with raid times friendly to someone with a full time job on the West Coast (7ish PST start time). I'm not interested in crazy progression, or tons of stress from people getting angry during wipes. I just want to find a group of solid players who know what they are doing, but don't take themselves too seriously! I created/boosted some characters here on Proudmoore in hopes of finding a good PST based guild, and have been just gearing up a few characters slowly in preparation for the expansion launch. The vast majority of my raiding experience has been on a Fury Warrior, but I'm still trying to decide if that's what I want to play during Legion, or if I'll give my newly leveled Shadow Priest a try this time instead. (I never knew SPriest was so much fun!) I'm usually on either Sidrik or Sidrist, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions.Sidrik1 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 Goáuld is recruiting for legion! Goáuld is a newer alliance raiding guild recruiting for legion! We're looking for competant raiders who're not too serious, but know how to get things done :D. Our raid setup is currently: Bear/Warrior tank Priest/Druid/Monk healers (need one more!) Our dps is currently forming and we need a few more :) That being said, We're in need of at least one healer, and a variety of dps. Our raid times are: Friday 5-8 Sunday 4-7 Server Time Pugging isnt something we're looking to do come legion so we'd like to fill out our roster with some awesome raiders :) If you're awesome and interested in joining feel free to contact me in game :) I'm usually alt hopping constantly so if you cant get ahold of me just add my real ID Handypie#1947 I'll respond to everyone :D I'm looking forward to talking to you. Don't be shy!Kureni2 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 LAST CHANCE M. ARCHI MOUNT AVAILABLE! <Good Talk> of Greymane has 1 last Felsteel Annihilator available before Legion hits. Our run is tomorrow (Sunday, 8/28) at 7:30 CST. Add Manglicious#11424 if you are interested in purchasing this slot.Homang0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 [A] Looking for Guild Raids Heroic+ Greetings! In an effort to grasp a better gaming experience I'm looking for a server that is active and more conducive to raiding than my current dead-ish one. I'm looking for progression raiding in legion with a guild that aims to clear heroic and or mythic if they are up to the challenge. I'm looking for a guild that raids preferably no later than 6:00-9:00 PST but am willing to be a little flexible on that time-frame. My main is my rogue but during legion I will be playing some other classes (priest mage wlock etc). I'd prefer if the guild wasn't a super strict "play what we need or don't raid with us" kind of scenario; however, I also want there to be a will to clear heroic and at least try mythic. There should be a schedule set for raids to do so. I should also mention I don't come from a hardcore raid background but I want to seriously get into raiding during legion, meaning I'm ready to put some time and effort into it and learn from mistakes.Azliltis0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 Range DPS/Heals LF Guild Looking for a guild that has flexible raid times preferably during weekends.Lunallia0 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 [H] The Dawnguard - Legion Raid Recruiting Hello, and welcome to The Dawnguard (Proudmoore, Horde). We've gathered you all here today to announce our goals of raid domination! At the impending kickoff of Legion, we intend to toil away, day after day, in hopes of becoming one of the top raiding guilds on the US servers. Our members have been raiders in WoW, and other MMOs, for many years. Some have had the privilege of being successful raid leaders with top guilds. After returning to WoW for this new patch, we've come together to form an offensive against the demon invasion. However, we can't do this alone, and we need your help! The Dawnguard is officially opening its doors to new recruits. While we won't be accepting "anyone and everyone", we've tried to ensure our requests are not overly burdensome. Requirements to join: 1) Have at least one character at level 100 (Easy) 2) Be focused on reaching endgame content at a rapid pace (Medium) 3) Have the ability to communicate with guildmates via voice chat (Medium) (We currently use Discord) 4) Have a well-rounded knowledge of class/spec roles in raids (Hard) 5) Be awesome (Easy? Medium? Hard?!) 6) Understand that, much like University of Chicago, we don't do "safe spaces" or "trigger warnings" (Mythic+) If you meet these criteria, we'd love to have you join us. Should you choose to accept this quest, you may contact any of our Officers in-game, or simply visit our brand new guild site to register at Dawnguard.apexmega.com! We look forward to the days ahead and hope to share them with each and every one of you. Guild members will not be required to raid, but we certainly appreciate anyone who is willing. While this is the main focus for the guild as a whole, we understand that some members will simply wish to stop with dungeons and world content, and we respect this decision. There are plenty of ways to contribute to the raid effort, without stepping foot inside of a raid. We are also more than happy to allow players to join our voice chat as a Trial Member, to get a feel for our community. If you would like to do so, please visit our site and follow the directions posted on the front page. You must have a registered Discord account for longer than five (5) minutes in order to join our server. This is simply a security measure on our part. Note: Req. 6 exists to indicate that, at any time, someone in our guild is likely to say something rude, inappropriate, or downright offensive. As gamers, we have a tendency to go a bit overboard sometimes. It may not be proper, but it's who we are. However, this is no excuse for targeting and abusing particular members. Any untoward actions directed at a guild member will be handled swiftly (harsh warning and temporary loss of permissions, or ban, issued at an Officer's discretion). Raid schedules will not be finalized until we have more members, but expect late nights, EST. Officers: (Guild Master) Akavari's Characters - Dawnfang, Truthless, Akavari (Raid Leader) Piff's Characters - Barioth, Adelorna, Celestin (Human Resources...) Craven's Characters - Arbrau, Schadenfroh, AzeranHyakuri0 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 Boom/Resto Druid or Mage LF Heroic Guild I recently came back to WoW for legion after skipping most of WoD. I am looking for a heroic guild that raids on either mon, tues, wed, and/or fri. Between the hours of 5pm-9pm server. NOT on thurs or sat/sun. Preferably, a guild with more than 15 unique people in it. I've narrowed down my main class for legion to boom/resto druid or frost mage. The other will likely be my primary alt. Before my WoD hiatus, I had played consistently from Vanilla onwards. I have raided everything from MC to Heroic Highmaul. I'm either on this toon Atrixi or my mage DualityAtrixi2 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 New/Returning Player LF Guild I have been playing WoW since 3.2 and have always been on and off due to timing constraints and simply lacking the time to dedicate to the game and funds for an active subscription, and as such, have only played a month here and a month there every year or so. However, with Legion coming, i've jumped back into the game and i'm interested in finding a home with a guild that is active, social (LGBT friendly), and raids consistently. Guild events/social gatherings, etc. would be cool! I just re-subbed so I'm a bit alone and a fish out of water, but i'm dedicated to my class and those I meet in game, and hope to work my way towards endgame content, as I have never "raided" current, challenging content before and want to experience it as the patch arrives rather than in the following expansion. I'm interested in meeting people to develop friendships with in-game and just have fun together! I'm friendly, outgoing, have a sassy sense of humor and try to see things logically in life. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your time. :) *If you have any questions or comments for me, please don't hesitate to ask!Anaera3 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 3 Range dps LF guild i found a guildWaysun7 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 [A] Hunter/Mage Looking for Raiding Guild Hello Proudmoore, I took a very casual playstyle in WoD and Im now currently looking for a Guild to Raid with and make my new home. Im either going to main my Mage or Hunter thus the title, if any guilds looking for either class have the following feel free to contact me on here, I'll be checking often. Looking for Normal/Heroic raiding with the possibility to move into Mythic Also looking to be doing Mythic+ Dungeons Would Prefer Raid days be between Mon-Thur Looking for raid times between 5pm-10pm server time Im a extremely active player and my days and time can be flexible but those are my ideal days/times.Zailia4 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 <Words Left Unspoken> Recruiting For Legion <Words Left Unspoken> Hello folks and thank you for taking the time to check us out. We at Words Left Unspoken are looking to recruit qualified players of multiple classes and roles in order to complete our raiding roster for Legion content. Our current goal is to enter heroic content as quickly as possible after release and get a feel for the new encounters and come together as a team before busting into mythic difficulty with style. Our Raid times are Wednesday Thursday and Friday from 5pm-8pm server time (which is 8pm-11pm EST) We are currently in need of Ranged and Melee Dps, preferably at least a couple of which who can offspec as tank or heals for raid composition flexibility. We are also always on the look out for exceptional players of any role so please do still apply even if you intend to main as a tank or healer. We are still testing out the majority of our raiding members and nothing is set in stone as of yet. If you want more information please feel free to add my Btag in game [Jaypg55#1979] or check out our website at http://wordsleftunspoken-proudmoore.enjin.com I hope to see you in game soon, Cheers!Imbackbltchs2 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 Looking for Late Night raiding Hello, I am currently looking for a raiding guild in legion my myself and a friend. we are a prot/fury warrior and a balance druid. Preferably late nights tuesday/thurday. Thank you for any concideration -GamésGamés0 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 27, 2016 Looking for Legion+ raiding guild Name: Johnny Char: Eazye Class: Demon hunter Hello, With the launch of Legion almost upon us, i am looking to get back into raiding. I have been playing warcraft since July 17th 2005, (11+ years) With the upcoming expansion i'm looking to join a semi-hardcore guild as i am able to raid Monday - Saturday 5pm+ PST Contact me @ spanky#1785 for questions / info I don't view these forums often, so in game would be best. thnxEazye1 Aug 27, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 LFM for Legion (Tuesday & Wednesday) We're currently looking for a few more dps. Rogue, WW & Hunter, but others will be considered. Legion Raid Schedule: Tues. and Wed. 6:00pm to 9:00pm Pacific Time. <Last Pull> Of Proudmoore is recruiting for Legion AOTC Raiding, on a relaxed schedule. Our guild was founded during Cataclysm by a group of in game friends, some of whom have raided together since TBC & WotLK. Although we took a break from raiding as a guild in WoD, we know what it takes to be successful. We believe in working together as a team, with our goal being progression in a positive, fun, and focused environment. Add Hoob#11345 or Happyelf#1830 and we can discuss you joining today.Tiffin3 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 [A] MF Mythic & Legion recruiting! Who We Are ... Who We Want ... Guild Logistics ... How to Apply ... Wrapping This Up ... Officers/Contacts ... The MF guild has two teams; EST & PST. So one application could have you considered by two separate teams. All roles considered as progression for mythics is considered raid spot competitive. Spots for Mythic progression raids are not 100% guaranteed as such.Aelín0 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 [A] LF Late night Thurs/Fri Raid Guild Hello, I'm currently stationed in the M. East. Due to work hours and time zone difference, I'm looking for a guild that raids late nights on Thursdays and/or Fridays. I play as Boomchicken and Hunter alt. V/R, ShiftsterShiftster0 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 Veng DH and Mage LF Weekend Raid Home Closed please deleteDaelidan1 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 Rdruid looking for Legion raiding. Hello, I'm currently looking for a raiding guild that starts around 7:30 to 8pm PST on any given day but Friday. After taking a couple months off raiding due to work issues, I feel I'm ready to return. Nix#11169 or post here. Thank you for taking time and looking at this.Wagon1 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 <Path of Elune> wants raiders! Path of Elune is a new and actively recruiting guild to Proudmoore and is gearing up for Legion! Right now our goal is tackle Normal and Heroic. Mythic is not in our horizon, but it is not out of the question if it is in the raid team's interest. Raid times will be Wednesday/Thursday; 7:30-10:30 PST (Server Time). We use Discord, which can be downloaded at discordapp.com. If you are interested, please take a look at our guild charter at pathofelune.shivtr.com and then apply here: http://tinyurl.com/zwuztos. Taken right from our website: We will strive to provide a friendly, fair, and eventful atmosphere within the community along with a weekly raid schedule. While we expect raid progression and individual improvement from every raider, we will first choose our members based on attitude, effort, and dedication rather than who will simply vault us forward in raid progression the fastest. Our core belief is that raid progression is possible without prevalent elitism. We have openings for: Mistweaver monk (high priority) Windwalker monk Restoration shaman DPS warrior Contacts: Esjael#1287 Nemonusquam#1608 Sacramoose PastramizEsjael4 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 [A] <Down To Nothing> 2 Day Guild Recruiting <Down To Nothing> Is an up-and-coming semi-serious mythic raiding guild gearing up for Legion. We are located on Proudmoore Alliance raiding two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday 8-12am server. We also will always be running mythic 5 man ect! We are currently Seeking 18+ mature and fun players looking to progress in end game content while having a blast doing so. We use discord and have one hell of a time - PST in game if interested! Gly#1901 Soulsearch#1235 bantervalley#1852Bradyvickers1 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 (A) <Ethos> LFM Ranged Dps / Healers. [Ethos] Is looking to recruit for our current raid team and for future plans going into legion. We have 13/13 Mythic leadership and a solid core. We want to make good progression through heroic and mythic in legion but at a pace that understands life happens and friendships come first. 18+ members only please. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 5:30 - 8:30 Server Time. Here is what we are looking to recruit! Paladin - Closed Druid - Balance Death Knight - Closed Monk - Closed Mage - Closed Hunter - Marksmen Warlock - Affliction, Demonology Rogue - Closed Priest - Shadow Shaman - Closed Warrior - Closed Demon Hunter - Closed For more information feel free to contact us at Varcrist#1333, Sederath#1380, or Zaeron#1967Phlair26 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 [A] <Sacred Fire> Sacred Fire has been around since November of 2004. We originated from Icecrown server and moved to Proudmoore at the beginning of MoP. We are a raiding guild that focuses on "Ahead of the Curve" Heroic. We are not Mythic raiders and don't act as such. Our raid environment is very laid back and fun. Some of us even have cocktails while we raid though not entirely encouraged. We are a family oriented guild and have been since the beginning. We currently have lost a lot of players that just aren't going to continue to play the game. We are looking for Ranged DPS and Healers, but any are welcome and encouraged to apply with us. If you're interested, you can whisper someone in game for an invite, but it's most likely easier to try us at our webpage: http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com/ Hope to see you in game! For the Alliance!!!!Naizian15 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 [A] Neptunes Beard LF dps Neptunes Beard is a newly founded guild looking for members. Our primary goal for now is building a core raid team for Legion. We plan to go as far as we can difficulty wise. No experience is required. We are currently set on Thursday and Monday 8:30pm-11pm EST We will be using Discord for voice. Currently looking for 2 Ranged dps: Balance druid, mage, or elemental shaman Joining a newly founded guild might be intimidating, but with your help we can become a strong community. Contact me at FritoBandito#1778 to discussAshaania4 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016 <A> United Anarchy Looking for Casual Players Who Are We? United Anarchy started as a reroll guild located on Alliance Proudmoore (PST-PVE). Raiding since March 2014, we are a heroic pushing into mythic raiding guild and are looking for more players who are returning to raiding and players looking for a great guild! Goal: Looking to have an active guild with both raiders and casual players who are looking for a place to hang out, PvP, level and socialize with like minded guildies. Although we are not currently recruiting for our raid team, as it is a full roster, we are looking to expand our guild and invite casual players to join in on non-raiding fun! If you are interested in joining our guild, feel free to contact an officer in game for an invite or check us out at http://unitedanarchy.enjin.com/home. Battle tag: Cream#1518 or Orange#1580Creamreaper3 Aug 26, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 10/13MHFC Guild LF raiders for Legion!!! Server: Proudmoore-US (PvE) Pacific Standard Time Raid Times: Friday and Sunday 7:00pm - 11:00pm PST Hello, we are <Fractured Dream>. Created late in the tier of HFC, we steamrolled our way through mythic content and going 10/13, coming up short of 13/13 only due to getting started late and and several attendance issues. In Legion, we're looking forward to a fresh start. We have several good players returning and will be at full speed as soon as we flesh out our roster. All we need is you! Come be part of something great! We’re looking for knowledgeable, dependable, and prepared players that want to down current content. We're friendly, helpful, and have a positive attitude. We don’t like whiners; we don’t like drama. We like to have a good time while still making ample progression. You won’t get screamed at for messing up; we simply expect you to learn from your mistakes and always keep improving. Good attendance and fast pulls are key. Loot System: We don't raid for loot; loot is merely a tool we use to reach the endgame. We raid for the progression. That said, we strongly believe in fair loot distribution. We feel EPGP, currently the most balanced and fair system out there. It is affected by attendance and loot history, with a heavy priority on BIS. BIS>MS>OS. Progression: HFC 10/13 Mythic Contacts: If you have any questions, you can contact Lillari, Arkynine, Meloncholia in-game. Lillari#1148 Tanks : Closed Healers: Open to Flex Healers (MS DPS OS Heals) Melee: Closed Range: Closed Always considering exceptional playersLillari7 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 Queue Times? How long are the queue times normally on this server from everyday activity? I realize that during the beginning of the expansion a high pop server such as this one will be hell to get into, but does anyone have an estimation of just how long the server queues will be when legion launches?Azliltis2 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 Fire Mage Looking for Guild Hey all Just started a mage and going to make her a fire mage and level her through invasions, will be done leveling her by tomorrow night and then use the weekend to prepare for Legion! Looking to get into heroic and mythic raiding and also do other things like rare hunting and world quests when there is no raids going on. I am available anywhere from 9pm EST (6pm PST) onwards for raiding, but will still be extremely active and on a ton when there is no raids going on and doing things in the Broken Isles.Moonzie1 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 [A] &lt;Kindrèd&gt; is recruiting for Legion. Kindrèd was founded as a haven for the like-minded. Most players here have played in upper tiers of content during past expansions. Some have played from Vanilla, all the way through today, while others have recently returned after missing some previous expansions. We have a strong desire to grow our guild and progress through Legion's end game content. If you're looking for a semi-casual, yet focused atmosphere, where having fun and enjoying the game is key, then we may be what you want. We will work to build a solid team and community together. We welcome raiders, social players, re-rolls and returning players like us, who want to be part of a team where we treat others with respect and maturity. Raid times will be 8pm – 11pm PST Wednesday & Thursday. Currently looking for Healers. If this sounds interesting to you, please contact Elyseia#1632 or Mugen#1554 for more info.Elyseia16 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 [A] Resto Druid, LF Mythic guild Hi! During WoD I managed to get CM gold on two chars(hunter/druid) and clear mythics for 7/7, 6/10, and 3/13 before quitting for a promotion at work. I filled my time between D3 and Hots, staying top 500 on the Monk leaderboards in all brackets, and hitting top 900 hardcore Demon Hunter prior to my partner dying (he was not prepared, and also disconnected). In the HOTS preseason I earned rank 1 is solo and group league, and in season 1 I reached Grandmaster 411 in July. For Legion I am looking to join a competitive and friendly guild for raiding, though I also plan to run mythic dungeons competitively. I would love to hear from any guilds that plan to do mythic raiding and see if I would be a good fit for your group. Please leave your information or feel free to add and contact me at wrathofrecca#1850Kickash2 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 Blood DK/Destro Warlock LF home I have been playing the game since tBC and have experienced every role in a raiding environment at some point or another. I am looking for a a Guild that isn't obsessed with powering through mythic as fast as humanly possible but still takes progression slightly serious. My personal goal would be to be downing some bosses on mythic before the next raid releases. I am looking to return for legion on my Blood DK or Destro Warlock. I am looking to raid anywhere between 6pm and 12am server time 2 - 3 days a week. Here is my experience tBC Kara - Full Clear (Warlock) ZA - Full Clear (Warlock) TK - 2 Bosses (Warlock) Wrath Naxx 10 and 25 - Full Clear (Holy Paladin) Ulduar 10 - Full Clear pre nerfs (all hard modes except yogg) (Holy Paladin) Ulduar 25 - All Bosses Except Yogg pre nerfs(XT and Flame Leeviathan Hardmodes) (Holy Paladin) Trial 10 and 25 - full Clear pre nerf (2 bosses heroic on 10 man) (Priest) ICC 10 - Full clear (a few bosses on heroic) (Priest) ICC 25 - first wing down (Priest) Cata BoT 10 - Full clear (Blood DK) BWD 10 - Full clear except nef (Blood DK) Firelands 10 - Full Clear (Blood DK) Dragonsoul 10 - Full Clear (Blood DK) Mists MSV 10 - Full Clear (Blood DK) HoF 10 - Full Clear (BLood DK) ToES 10 - Full Clear (Blood DK) Throne of Thunder - Took a break from guild drama Seige - Full Clear (Priest) WoD Highmaul - Full Clear N and H (Frost DK) and kargath mythic BRF - Clear besides Blackhand H (Frost DK) HFC - Clear (Unholy DK, and Havoc DH)Sykl3 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 Heavy Junkboxes 40g each COD Buying Heavy Junkboxes, any quantity. 40g each. 480g for a mail full of 12 of 'em. No questions asked. http://www.wowhead.com/item=16885/heavy-junkboxJeorg1 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 Twelve OClock Boys Twelve OClock Boys is a brand new guild on proudmore. We are a bunch of RL friends/Family and vets looking to progress in legion. We are lead by mythic experienced raiders. Our current needs are a dps DK, Monk/Shaman heals and All ranged dps. We raid Sat/Sun 6pm-9pm Server. For any questions or more information whisper Jedistoner or LilybereWilaro2 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 Karnage Recruiting! <Karnage> on Proudmoore is recruiting for Legion heroic raiding! Our goal is to clear heroic and get the Ahead of the Curve achievement each tier of raiding. We are in need of a holy priest or resto shaman. Our raid days will be Tuesday and Wednesday from 6-9pm server time (pst). While the main goal is to have fun while raiding, raiding isn't fun if you aren't killing bosses. You will be expected to do your research on boss fights, and play your class at a decent level. We are trying to build a community, and want you apart of it. If you are interested in joining please message me in-game, or add my bnet at ImBurday#1545.Aequitess0 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 Looking for Guild Hello, I am currently in search for a guild that is very fun and friendly that is very close, I prefer vent based guilds where they talk and laugh at night/during day. Are there any of those guilds out there? My guild that was like that broke up and I yearn for another guild with similar atmospheresXavv2 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 Holy Paladin LF Late Night Raiding Guild Dwarves Holy Paladin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Dwarves/simple I'm a raider. More specifically I'm actually used to being a raid/guild leader. The guild that I managed downed a good portion of heroics and some mythics. However, life happened and my guild is still active but only for casual play and use. I'm looking for a raiding guild. I require something 10pm pst as a start time going on for however long. Any day works for me except Sunday. I am also looking for a guild with experience in Mythics and a guild who plans on going far in raid progression. What you'll get from me is a player who loves to raid. If I commit myself to you I will be there for raids. I adapt quickly, read up on fights before I arrive to raid and will be prepared in every way necessary. I'm hungry to kill end game bosses and I will be an asset to your team.Dwarves0 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 <Cloud Atlas> Social Guild | Casual Raiding Cloud Atlas is a new adult guild on Proudmoore looking to increase its member base. A social guild at heart, but interested in weekend raiding once Legion releases. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. No raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around players? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement? A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for is individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked. Q: Can I swear in your guild? A: I will admit that many of us not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason. Q: Are you raiding now? A: No, we are not raiding current content. The possibility of starting a group up on weekends and pugging missing roles has been discussed and if there is enough interest this is something we would be willing to pursue. Q: So what are you doing now? A: Various group content... we have been running weekly mythic dungeons, hopping in LFRs together, running heroic dungeons, completing dailies, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that gets suggested! We welcome all styles of gameplay. Q: When you raid, will it be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times will you raid? A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems, chants, and glyphs. When we do raid, it will be on the weekends and likely in the evening. Exact times to be determined based on the availability of the majority. Many people in the guild work full time jobs or are in school, so weekend raiding will work best. Q: What classes or roles do you need filled for your future raid team? A: We are currently accepting all roles and classes. We are expecting that many folks will want to reroll in Legion, so we are very open to everything at the moment. Play what you like! Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild? A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. For those interested, we will work on putting a team together for Legion (and possibly beforehand if there is enough interest). For those not interested, that's okay! We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience. Q: Do you use voicechat? A: Sure do! Mumble is set up and ready for up to 15 people at once. I am happy to expand it when there is a need for it. Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it? A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going. For more information or an invite, please contact Spyca#1448 (recruitment officer/co-GM), Claymore#1524 (GM), or Seeroth#1954 (officer). We look forward to hearing from you!Spyca12 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 [A] Colossal is recruiting for Legion! Colossal is a guild looking for chill people to come join our dysfunctional family. We are a close group of friends who enjoy hanging out in TS and making jokes at each other's expense. We are looking for raiders, but if you want to join casually that is a-ok too. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am EST. We strive to run a fun, relaxed raiding atmosphere that looks to make decent progression in raid while making plenty of dumb jokes along the way. We also play other games (mostly Overwatch right now). If that sounds good to you, then we welcome you! Feel free to either drop me a reply here, or send a battle.net request to nymm#11637 (myself) or Kaithe#1407 (gm) if you are interested in joining, or if you have any further questions. Thanks, and hope to hear from you!Freqaleek0 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 24, 2016 DH Looking for a Guild Ive raided too hardcore since TBC and so I took off the last few expansions and Ive grown to love it. I wouldnt mind raiding again but I just cant do the 4 nights, 20 billion hours anymore. It isnt fun, I have a job and I want to enjoy wow. Im planning on going havoc but I want to try tanking aswell since I find it incredibly fun atm, never tanked before though. ;_; Anyway, Im looking for a guild that would look into accepting me and the constraints I have. I just want to be able to have friends to possibly do challenges with, do mythic dungeons, maybe some raids. Just have fun in wow without turning it into a job. Spiral#1795Hycista0 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 [A] Continental Types Recruiting for Legion! Continental Types is a "moderate" guild on Proudmoore, and we are looking to recruit for new content. With Legion coming we are in need of Healers, and Ranged DPS, but are welcoming all applications as well. We are looking for players who have positive and mature attitudes, are intelligent and prepared, are motivated to complete the current content, and who can commit to our raid schedule consistently or can communicate when they cannot. We raid Tues-Weds, 6:30PM - 9PM Server. We also offer "Raider of the Month" prizes every month, this is an (anonymous) guild vote, and the winner gets lots of awesome prizes! (Last month was lots of gold and epic gems). Continental Types was created by Absofacto & Marcail (whom have raided end-game content since vanilla) back in early 2009. It was formed because they were unhappy with hardcore raiding yet not satisfied with casual raiding. It is our goal to tread the ground between fun and progress, without feeling like the game is a job, and to provide a friendly yet serious raiding environment where our players are focused on progressing while still having fun and lives outside of the game, (and this is what we mean by "moderate"). If you are interested please reply here, or contact "Batsamson", "OoRogueoo", or "SnuffPriest" in game for more information!Batsamson0 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Shadow/Disc priest looking for guild I'm a long-time player returning to the game, and looking for a social raiding guild to tackle challenging content with. Unfortunately my schedule precludes me from raiding at peak hours, so I'm looking for a guild who raids beginning no earlier than 8:00p Eastern. I will be keeping both MS and OS raiding ready in Legion, so I am flexible in my specs. You can contact me here, or in-game by PM'ing Naumy. I don't mind submitting applications or interviews.Naumy4 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Bear/Prot War looking for Heroic home. Hey all, I have been playing WoW off and on for around 10 years now and only had a few stints in Cata and WotLK where I took raiding seriously. I now have graduated college and have settled into a job where I would like to come home and raid with a good group of people. I take researching my class and fights very seriously and would like to join like-minded people who want to get stuff done while having fun. I have a Bear, Prot Warrior, Blood DK, and a couple ranged DPS I could play in Legion, but I was hoping to tank / offspec DPS. I am most comfortable on the Prot Warrior and the Bear tank. I can do start times after 7pm and anyday works for me. My battletag is Baysique#1144 if you want to get in touch, or just reply on here.Baysick1 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 [A] <Touch My Crits> is Recruiting! <Touch My Crits> is a new and growing Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We focus mostly on clearing PvE content, wrecking BGs, having fun, and being sociable with the rest of our crew. We're focused on progressing through raids while having a good laugh. Yes, we'll have wipe nights. (There is a customary drink per wipe on non progression bosses) Yes, there will be times when people aren't on form. So what? The bosses, the loot, the challenges will be there always. If we can't have a good time while raiding, then that's a problem for us. So, if you're thinking about applying, remember that our goals are to progress while having fun. We are mostly 20+ but we will consider applicants under 18 in some cases. However, if you're pretty young and wanting to apply, understand that we do expect you to be fairly mature, responsible, and dependable. You'll also be socializing with people who are married, have children. Still, feel free to apply and we'll see how it goes. We look forward to growing with you! PM Nhoma in game for more details.Nhoma0 Aug 23, 2016