Proudmoore

May 20 10/10M NH <Champion> LF hunter Champion is a hardcore progression raid team on US-Proudmoore realm, Alliance side. Currently Recruiting: Exclusively looking for: Hunter Quick facts: Raid Schedule: Mon-Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm PST(Five days during first two weeks of progression) Loot: Council Website: www.champion-guild.com Battletag Balto#1148 Characters Required: Two of the same role. (If this is your only deterrent for applying and your class is listed as high or medium need, don't hesitate to talk to us, we can work with you if your class is in high enough demand and your alt is not ready for split runs yet) Past Accomplishments: US-76 Helya US-17th Emerald Nightmare US 67th Hellfire Citadel US-112th Blackrock Foundry ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Deeper Look At The guild Our goal is to be one of the top US raiding teams around. Our atmosphere is definitely 'adult oriented', however, we do not tolerate any kind of racist, homophobic or otherwise discriminating personalities . You are free to be you here. The things we care about are your overall attitude and your performance. We want people we want to raid with often, that are enjoyable to the atmosphere of the team, as well as beneficial to the raid by excelling at their class and role. Leadership does it's best to be transparent and honest with members. We do our best to push each other to be the best players we can be. If you want to be with other players who are critical of their own play and constantly pushing to better their selves, this is probably a good fit for you. Many of the team is filled up of 'memelords'... you've been warned. If you are interested in the team, do not hesitate to add me to ask questions or check out our website, www.champion-guild.com - Balto#1148. Thank you.Balto18 May 20
May 19 Semi big group lfg Hello, a group of raiders and I are in the process of transferring to proudmore. We are looking for a semi hardcore team with mythic progression as the goal. Right now we are testing the waters to see how much interest we can get especially with our semi large size. We are all 10/10H and 890+ Equiped. We would prefer to raid 6-9hrs per week, we haven't finalized hours yet but should be around 10pm-1 est but could maybe go as late as 11-2 Tues,Weds &/or Thurs The number of raiders is still being debated (4-9) however at most it would be: Dps DK (flexible to change but would need to gear up) Afflic Lock Holy pally Holy priest Dps DH Rdruid (could switch to lock or Spriest) Prot pally (could switch to a different tank class or a dps) Fury Warrior Guardian Druid* For now we won't leave our bnets but please leave a response below and we will contact you. Thank you for your time and I apologize for the lengthSiculus19 May 19
May 19 904 MW LF 2 Day Raiding Guild Hi friends! Experienced healer looking rejoin the raiding scene! Recently, I took a break from finishing this last tier to finish up my program at a state school, but am looking to raid again! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/heauxmeaux#rankingmetric=hps Unfortunately, this character only has normal logs but if you're interested, I can provide you with some logs from my druid (from heroic and mythic). My ideal guild raids Sunday/Monday, but I may be able to make other days work. If you're interested in chatting further, feel free to add my btag! Heauxmeaux#11615Heauxmeaux1 May 19
May 18 [A] Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild. I just recently returned to the game after taking a long break and was hoping to resume raiding again. With my current job my availability is as follows Availability: Wed/Thurs/Fri OR Tue/Wed/Thurs (Morning/Noon Only) Thanks.Boopa2 May 18
May 18 850ish affliction lock looking hi im on proudmoore not looking to really server change unless its too good! lol anyway looking to better myself and have fun, would love to push mythic content, take criticism and drama free, any questions add me jessegilland#1245Voldemortz2 May 18
May 18 <One Word> is recruiting 9/10 night hold heroic looking for a druid/pally healer and 2 dps Mostly looking for shaman,dk,druids,mages for bres and heroism (windwalker and warriors okay as well) our raid times are tues/thurs 6:30/9pm server time. laid back group of friends trying to progress and have fun.Brewmonsters1 May 18
May 18 909 Prot Paladin LFG My current guild is about to stop raiding and I'm a 909 prot pally that is 6/10m. Looking for a late night guild and that is progressing mythic.Ârsenal1 May 18
May 18 6/10M Late Night Guild LF DPS Molten Core Swìm Team is a Semi-Hardcore group who are looking for versatile players. We push Mythic raiding content, as well as Mythic +. Guild is 6/10M 10/10H 3/3H 7/7M Raid Days: Tues & Wed Raid Times: 11p-2a ST (Central) Recruiting for Mythic! 900+ ilvl 40+ Weapon Ivl Looking for: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Guardian Druid Blood Death Knight Warlock Mage Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest If you are interested please fill out this shirt App: http://bit.ly/2pcbzGs ...Ouroro0 May 18
May 18 New to the server, seeking Ursine kin Hey guys. I'm a returning player, picked up Legion, didn't get far before I fell out. I've come back missing the community WoW can provide and have high hopes to form some friendships on a new server of my homofolk. That being said I'm a gay bear, hoping to find others of similar or like status. I've googled around and found a few names but don't know what's active anymore. Hoping someone can see this post and may be part of - or at least can point me in the right direction of a semi-casual social guild filled with furry guys (Or Women? If they really desired to claim the status - I guess. Hah.). Thanks in advance!Carnyx1 May 18
May 18 Exitious-1/10M NH LF Dps/Healers Exitious- US Proudmoore is a progression raiding guild reaching for great success at a server level and shooting for US level. We are focused on progressing and achieving greatness together. We raid 2 nights a week for progression and we also raid an additional 2 days for farm content doing split runs. The additional 2 days are not required but are encouraged to attend. We are currently |10/10H NH| |1/10 M NH| Actively seeking progression focused raiders for Mythic NH. Also looking to expand our raid team for ToS. Raid days: Tues and Wed 800pm-1100pm (PST) Server time// Thursday (Optional day) 800pm-1100pm (PST) server time Currently we use Personal Loot for our loot system Communication used and required is: Discord Expectations for potential recruits: Know your Class/ Know Your Spec Have some knowledge about min/maxing Study encounters before raid/ Raiders are expected to know the mechanics 95-100% Attendance Positive Attitude and outlook for progression nights Have a viable Offspec/or can bring up a OS according to what the raid needs Perform under pressure Access to your class Discord Leoricdin-GM//Leoric#1253 Bubbles- Co-GM//Bubbles#12854 Kush- Co-GM//BRGFortitude#1287 Dread- Officer//Dreadspartan#2844 Mistmanchoo- Officer// Pluckles-Officer//Leoricdin4 May 18
May 18 <A><Neptunes Beard> TH/M 8:30-11 EST <Neptunes Beard> 3/3 H 10/10 H, is looking for DPS and 1 tank (non-druid) to complete our raid roster. Raid times are Thur and Mon 5:30-8:00pm server (8:30-11:00 EST) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Neptunes+BeardRaava3 May 18
May 18 Rogue 7/10M LF 2/3 Night Hello all, I'm looking for a team to raid with since I will not be able to make my current raid teams nights going forward. I am 7/10 Mythic, I mainspec Subtlety and have viable Assasination legendaries minus wrists. I am in search of a group that raids from 9pm realm time onward. My availability is Mon/Wed/Th/Fri. Here is a link to my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8078002/11#metric=dps If you have a website please direct me to it or send me a battle tag request @SourDew#1829 and I will be glad to answer any questions.Kneestab3 May 18
May 17 Looking for beginner friendly guild I am a new player and am looking for guild that has a discord, does dungeons and raids together, and is all around helpful and friendly. If you are looking for a dedicated team player look no further. :)Hsamskluh2 May 17
May 17 3/10M 900LF Late night/Day Time raiding guild Hello all, Currently looking for a early morning/late night progression guild that I will be able to raid with. The primary issue that I have had raiding this tier is that my current job is very non-conducive to your typical 7pm-Xpm as I work 11am-9pm PST. With this being said I am looking for raiding times either early morning (7am-10am pst) or late night, (9pm-2am pst). These times also must be during the week and I would prefer Tues/Wed/Thurs. I have been raiding since Late BC and raided top 100 US in Wrath(I was in high school at this time and had a lot of free time.) I am looking for a guild that progresses with the intent of getting Cutting edge every tier; I understand my experience current tier may not show the progression mindset. I have been unable to raid most of this tier and the 4/10M was achieved months ago. Willing to play any class. Also willing to progress with a guild that is not as progressed/currently forming if timing and mindsets match. Thanks!Seitra4 May 17
May 16 6/10M 914 ilvl prot pally LF M Raiding Guild Hey guys and gals, well experienced raider looking for a new home to progress in mythic content. I'm currently 6/10M and have been raiding in wow for many years now. I'm a laid back and chill player, and my brother who is a 905 ilvl rogue 6/10M is also looking for a new home aswell. Hit me up if interested in obtaining a new tank and solid melee dps for your mythic team and thanks for your time, take care all and happy hunting! :DDengiskhan2 May 16
May 16 What is your server known for? Hey guys, I'm working on a project, and I was hoping to get some help with some of the little details of your server. Basically, what are the defining characteristics of your server? Do you happen to have any sever specific memes? What is your server known for? Thanks in advance!Inspiral1 May 16
May 16 Freelance LFM, M/T/W 530-830 PST <<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players. High Priority for a: Mage Rogue Hunter Actively seeking a: Druid (Resto with Balance OS is a +) Monk (Brewmaster and/or Mistweaver) Demon Hunter (Havoc with Veng exp is a +) and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home. Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company. Too Long- Would Not Read :P -Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events -Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis) or any of our other raid members -Website: Freelanceguild.net -Server: US-Proudmoore -Progression: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH -Loot: RC LootCouncil -VoIP: Discord -Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com ______________________________________________ http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752167785?page=1#post-2 Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you! <<Raid Schedule>> Freelance has three main raid nights per week – Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST (8:30-11:30 EST). In addition to our Mythic team, we sell heroic clears within the realm to generate guild revenue and organize speed clears of lower content for Artifact Power on off nights. Many of our player alt around every other night of the week and/or enjoy challenging themselves with high level M+ keys. We believe that a guild is much more than its raiders and is strongest when its players work together no matter the toon, time or task! <<Guild Raider Qualifications>> Freelance mythic progression raiders are always working, learning and growing while enjoying our game time. If you prioritize countering mechanics, know your classes strengths, can capitalize on those strengths to contribute notably to the encounter, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, Freelance might be the place for you! We specifically value mature players who can receive constructive criticism along with analyzing their own play objectively. An understanding of logs is essential for those interested in raiding on the progression team. We look for players that can pay attention to details involving not only their own characters but the situations they and the raid may encounter. We regularly set and update standards such as Artifact Power earnings, ilvl, and M+ completions for raiding toons in order to give us the best chance for success. <<A Bit About Us>> Freelance is a group of friends that share a common vision: a skilled, open and constructive progression raiding environment. We take raiding seriously and progress adamantly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – enjoying our time and creating an enjoyable place for everyone to improve and grow in play and in person. Freelance guild members are a community focused group of adults that act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the guild leadership down to trial members, you can expect a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members, and generally exude no grace while wanting everyone to believe you do no wrong, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism, peer competition and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! Freelance is comprised of skilled raiders who take pride in knowledge of their preferred class and often many other classes. Our members are constantly striving to remain up to date and learn more about every aspect of the role they play as it pertains to each encounter. We expect our raiders to keep current with their approach to encounters and with respect to our composition as a whole. This comes from a familiarity of all mechanics and the strategy we put forth to counteract them. Our veteran raiders have strong situational awareness and are always improving. The combination of this talent, practice and preparation outside raid has led to our growing success, both as a team and as individuals. We find enjoyment in analyzing and optimizing our performance in order push content and kill times. If you think this describes you and what you hope to find in a guild then look no further! Please feel free to contact any of our guild members, officers or our guild master :)Stareana14 May 16
May 15 [A]Casually Delicious 3/10M LF DPS/H.Pally We are a semi-casual guild that raids Tuesday & Wednesday from 6 - 9pm PST (9 - Midnight EST). Current progression is 3/10M 10/10 Heroic NH. Current Needs Mage Death Knight Non-Warrior Tank Feel free to message Xothos (Xothos#1148), Isaru, or Kitaroh with any questions, or ask them here.Xothos26 May 15
May 15 [H]<Scrubless>9/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 9/10M - Working on Gul'dan Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST Sun | Mon: 5:30 PM * - 9:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Scrubless> is a three day progression guild on Thrall - a competitive, high population Horde server located at the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Scrubless Website: http://scrubless.org/ If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our website, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Kahn (Kahn#1770 ) Raid Leader: Keeperofthev (ChuckNorris#1395) Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Taerok (Taerok#1579)Nivera9 May 15
May 15 [A] <Adamantium> Morning guild Recruiting! "Adamantium" is recruiting to form a new morning progression raiding guild. Raids times will be 9:30am-12pm server time (12:30-3PM EST) M/W/F. We will be using discord for voice. Our guild will be be focusing on heroics first before tomb comes out gradually getting into Mythics at a fun/laid back pace. Guild Lead has Mythic raid lead exp!. All specs open for recruitment, casuals welcome to join as well! 18+ Adult only plz. If interested whisper (Gellidas) in game usually on between 6:30am-12pm server time. You can also talk to one of our members Battletag: Desz#1898 if I’m not on. Thanks!Gellidas0 May 15
May 14 901 Havoc DH LF Mythic Raiding Shadow#115439Shådôwstëp5 May 14
May 14 [A] Priest - Shadow - Interested in server. Edit: No longer looking. Thanks guys.Hellatacos3 May 14
May 14 Resilience looking for DPS Resilience- 10/10 HNH looking to fill last core spots for Raid team. Raid Times Tue, Wed, Thur 7 to 9:30 pacific time. We are looking for Strong Dps , if interested plz contact me by BT Sabethela#1942 or Tibbys#120. spots need DPS: melee: Ret pally Warrior Range: all Mage Arcane Boom Shadow Healer: full We are a group made of older players, some of whom have step down from high end raiding, that like to enjoy the game. Most off us are adults with families we schedule around, and understand there is a life outside of WOW. Though Casual we still expect everyone to show up and perform and look to progress .Sabethela31 May 14
May 14 [A] <must be nice> 4/10M LF DPS & Heals <must be nice> is a late-night raiding guild. We are currently recruiting active players to continue our Mythic Nighthold progression. When we first formed, we progressed through and cleared M EN in 3 weeks. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Tuesday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST (Server Time, could be changed to 8:30 or 9:00 server start time). Updates (4/12/2017) We are especially looking for any skilled RDPS and main/flex role tanks for core spots! Healers and MDPS are still encouraged to join our community. We are currently 4/10M. We have very skilled player who are willing to help with gear and mechanics. We are a very friendly group of players who take progression seriously. We're looking for positive people who are quick to learn. Logs are not required but are a plus! There are many opportunities to improve outside of raids as our members often run +15 keystones, M+ carries, and Heroic NH pugs. If you do not earn a core spot, don't fret! If you are willing to keep improving you can still join the raids if spots are open. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to post a reply, contact me, one of our officers through b.net (Pandabrah#1568 or Arkay#1760), and/or fill out this quick form https://goo.gl/forms/yN3bt2knuWcPwcUP2 which will be emailed to us!Ardeebee24 May 14
May 14 4 players looking for home on Proudmoore We are four players looking for a new home. We've done the hardcore raid scene(I was raid leader for top 250 guild back in WotLK including multiple realm firsts) and not looking for a grind, we're playing the game to have fun a few nights a week. We're not looking for elitist raiders that yell at each other, point fingers, and don't learn from their mistakes. Availability for Raiding: Tues & Wed: 8pm or later (PST) Sunday 7pm or later (PST) Characters: Sidìous - 892 Havoc DH (Also have an 884 Resto Druid I am wiling to play) Trapaw - 891 BM Hunter Timboo - 887 Fire Mage Severüs - 888 Resto Sham Feel free to contact me in game or post below here.Sidìous16 May 14
May 14 Darkness falls 4/10m recruiting <Darkness Falls 4/10M> Is recruiting RDPS, heals priest/hpal 895+. gaurdian/veng. though all exceptional players considered. Interests must have min 10/10H Exp. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 5-8PMserv. More info or add me: helios#1580Skadoøsh0 May 14
May 14 897 Frost mage Looking for guild Ive been playing this game since the start of wrath as a mage and have never dropped this toon. I can raid any day of the week at any time that is no issue. I have cleared 10/10 H NH - 1/10M. Looking for a guild that will do mythic + and also progress through mythic raiding. I have all the addons needed to raid such as weakauras and DBM...ect. I have been raiding/pushing mythic though out this expansion and looking to keep that going. Battle tag is [Killersin#1899] Always onFròstbite7 May 14
May 14 [A] Semi-Casual Weekend Raiding Guild LFM <Resurgam> is an adult (18+) semi-casual raiding guild. We are looking to bolster our ranks to gear up for the Tomb of Sargeras. We are coming from a 5/10H guild, but have taken steps to make sure we can finish the tier on a high note. Feel free to contact me individually for more information. Remember when you could raid four nights a week and get four hours of sleep on weeknights? We do… But we have gotten older and acquired more responsibilities; careers, families, mortgages, etc. Even though we don’t have the same amount of time to dedicate to WoW, we are still dedicated to being the best we can be. If you are interested in raiding with other skilled players in a relaxed and positive environment, then we may be the guild you’re looking for! Our core includes many former hardcore progression raiders who can’t raid more than two nights a week, have to be up early for work during the week, and/or are parents of young children who are already home at night on the weekends. On non-raid nights, we run Mythic+, old raids for mog gear, Timewalking dungeons during the weekly events, and we frequently help each other out in other areas of the game. Raid times are Friday and Saturday night from 6pm to 9pm Server (9pm to 12am Eastern). Goals for each tier are Ahead of the Curve and Glory of the Raider. We currently have several openings in our raid team: Tanks: 1 DPS with a raid-ready OS Healers: 1+ regular, 1+ DPS with a raid-ready OS Ranged DPS: All classes will be considered Melee DPS: Pretty set on DH’s, most other classes open Exceptional players will always be considered, regardless. Casual players just looking for a place to hang out and do some fun stuff during the week are always welcome. Interested? Questions? Bnet - Aarn#1905 Discord - Aarne#8243 https://resurgam.enjin.com/Arnasian0 May 14
May 14 LF Weekend Raiding Guild As the title states. I can't make tuesday-thursday as most guilds tend to base their raid days around this, but due to work it doesnt work for me. Just recently transferred to proudmoore and hoping to find a guild that fits the bill. 905 MM hunter. Lots of Heroic experience and some Mythic ExperienceBerd0 May 14
May 13 [LF]Low Level Group Leveling :)Plowmedough2 May 13
May 13 <Liberty and Allegiance> 8/10M LF DPS If you are looking for progression focused raiding in a great environment then we may be looking for you! Our weekday team is 8/10 M raid times Mon-Thurs 8pm-11pm PST (server time) our weekend team is 6/10M raid times Sat & Sun 7pm-11pm PST (server time). Check us out and apply @ www.la-gaming.enjin.com. Currently HIGH need for ranged dps but will consider any exceptional dps.Lillynna27 May 13
May 13 Need/Interest Check Hello there, your friendly neighborhood tank here. I've been searching for a new realm to call home for ages now, since the raiding scene seems to have died out almost completely where I'm from, and the few who do still do it seem to be full..all the time..always. I do realize that tanks are never in high demand, and I do realize the wait could be months, and I will have to use off specs, which I am more than willing to do, I'm merely curious. A friend directed me towards Proudmoore as a potential place with an abundance of PvE activity. What are the chances of a tank finding a home here?Zaetaria0 May 13
May 13 <A> Delusions of Grandeur T/TH 7:30-10:30pst Delusions of Grandeur, proudmoore. 10/10H We are recruiting all roles (especially dps) for ToS and on. We are a laid back semi hardcore guild looking fill roster spots and get ready for ToS. We are looking for adults who will make most raid times and are willing to improve. Add necroness#1497 or Buchta#1293, can also send Necroness an in game mail for details and interview.Necrowalker0 May 13
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 13 LFG Mythics Dungeons scheduled I am looking to start a Mythic group that does mythics weekly as a scheduled thing like old school raiding but with mythics. I belong to the Guild Molten Core Swim Team ask any member for me (Grimmgor) and they will let me know or send in game mail. thanks for reading!Grimmgor1 May 13
May 12 delete deleteKellestra0 May 12
May 12 [A]906 Frost/Fire Mage LF Mythic Guild Hello! Some might have already seen my post in the general guild recruitment forum but here is an update. *Also note if you have already responded to my recent post you do not have to respond again as I have already contacted the guilds I was interested in =)* I am now on Proudmoore, or at least in the process. I now know more what I am looking for. I will not be online just yet as Xfer is still in progress please hit me up on bnet Gundam00Exia#1696 (zeros) A little about myself: This is my first xpac however I have been involved in numerous mythic + and raiding for about 9 months. I was raid lead for Reckless Few on Muradin and got them out of a slump. I have experience up to Chromatic Anomaly Mythic. I know for most Mythic guilds that is not that great however I am skilled and can do all mechanics well and pull decent numbers. I learn fast and do my research before hand. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/muradin/Ldylunafrey https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18722945/latest/ What I am looking for: Raid times (PST): Any times within those blocks 12:00PM - 5:00PM or 7:30PM - 11:00PM (Weekdays can go do 12:00AM) Guild Progress: Hopefully 4/10M +. Like I said I know for guilds that high they would like more experience but I do learn fast and can adapt. I can play either frost or fire, I am more focused on frost atm because of fire nerfs. I also have a 900 Boomkin friend that would probably be interested in joining in the future as well Meowlkin - Muradin.Ldylunafrey8 May 12
May 12 903 Ret Pally Ret Pally 903ilvl looking for raiding guild. I am alliance Im 1/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic. Have not attempted any real mythic progression because of school but would love to start.Garndort5 May 12
May 11 [A] <Adamantium> Morning guild Recruiting! Guild Forum Post [A] <Adamantium> Morning guild Recruiting! "Adamantium" is recruiting to form a new morning progression raiding guild. Raids times will be 9:30am-12pm server time M/W/F. We will be using discord for voice. Our guild will be be focusing on heroics first before tomb comes out gradually getting into Mythics at a fun/laid back pace. Guild Lead has Mythic raid lead exp!. All specs open for recruitment, casuals welcome to join as well! 18+ Adult only plz. If interested whisper (Gellidas) in game usually on between 6:30am-12pm server time. You can also talk to one of our members Battletag: Desz#1898 if I’m not on. Thanks!Gellidas0 May 11
May 11 [A] T/W/TH Mythic Raiding Guild <Masquerade> Is looking for more mythic raiders. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge in the Tomb of Sargeras. Top-end experienced Raid Lead. We need mature raiders who have the right mentality for progression raiding. We are a group that likes to have fun, be efficient and take care of business when it is needed. We are looking for exceptional, fast learning, Mythic ready players. Current need is DPS. Proudmoore, US Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm PST Please contact: Raid Lead at Vycos#1655 or myself at HazyGrace#11725Hâzy18 May 11
May 11 <Eleventh Hour> is Recruiting 10/10 H NH Eleventh Hour is a heroic progression guild that is looking to clear heroic raids while providing a fun atmosphere to do it in. The main goal behind the guild is to provide a place to raid for people who have busy lives outside of the game. We do expect our raiders to come prepared with food/flasks/potions, but that is about the extent of our minimum requirements. Raid Times: Thur/Fri 8-11 EST Current Progression: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Normal Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold Current Class Needs: Paladin: Ret - Closed Prot - Closed Holy - Closed Death Knight: Blood - Closed DPS - Closed Warrior: Prot - Closed DPS - Closed Hunter - Medium Shaman: Enh - Closed Ele - High Resto - Closed Rogue - Closed Druid: Guardian - Closed Resto - Closed Balance - Closed Feral - Closed DH: Vengeance - Closed Havoc - Closed Monk: BM - Closed MW - Closed WW - Closed Priest: Holy/Disc: Closed Shadow: High Mage - High Warlock - High So that's pretty much it. In general we are looking for players with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor that want to clear content, but don't want to dedicate a large amount of time to raiding. If you are interested in becoming part of Eleventh Hour feel free to post here in this thread or add me on bnet (Shuuten#1387). You can also get in touch with one of the officers, Jaolynn or Maleificarum in game.Shuuten42 May 11
May 11 [A] The Space Jam 7/10M - Tue/Thurs Hello! <The Space Jam> on Alliance Proudmoore is recruiting for immediate positions on our mythic raiding roster. We are 7/7 Cutting Edge EN and 6/10 M NH (hopefully 7/10 tomorrow!). We raid only two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 EST/5-8 PST. We have an incredibly talented core group of raiders and are seeking to recruit more players who can consistently show up to raids on time, perform mechanics, and play their role well. We have positions open on our active roster, meaning you will not be benched until the opportunity arrives. Raid now! We have a flexible group and can most likely accommodate to your class and spec. That being said, our biggest needs are: ==Healer== Resto Shaman (high) Disc Priest (high) Holy pal (medium) MW Monk (medium) Resto Druid (medium) ==Damage== Fury warrior (high) Arms Warrior (high) MM Hunter (high) BM Hunter (med-high) Ele Shaman (med-high) ==Tank== Brewmaster (medium) Prot warrior (low-med) If your class and spec is not listed, but you are serious about wanting to raid and put in the effort to attain Cutting Edge for every raid, contact me anyway. As I said, we are flexible. Whisper me in game or via bnet. My battletag is Wolfbrand#1216. Thanks!Vicewind2 May 11
May 10 <Redux> LF Heals/RDPS-Tues/Wed 7:30-10pm pst About Redux We offer casual progression raiding, a relaxed atmosphere, humor, and a no-rage mentality. We understand that WoW is a hobby and respect our member’s personal, professional, and educational commitments. -Check us out @ Reduxguild.enjin.com Current Progression 10/10 H NH Possibility of starting some mythic progression before ToS though we mainly focus on heroic right now Current Needs Heals - Looking for at least one full time heal and one swing heal with dps off spec DPS - Wanting a few more ranged (warlock/hunter) but will consider any solid dps *You are welcome to apply as a casual player with the idea of perhaps moving into progression raiding down the road, or simply to be a casual player and join Friday runs or M+ groups. -------------------------------- Apply at Reduxguild.enjin.com------------------------------- Raid Times Main/Progression Raid- Tue/Wed 7:30-10pm server Casual/alt Raid - Fri 7:30-9:30pm server Contacts SirFlex#11112 - Redux Co-GM Greenduck43#1354 - Redux Recruitment OfficerGrünente3 May 10
May 10 Cérberus is looking for more Who: Cérberus is a brand new guild! I am looking to create a close knit raid team that puts the priority on people and not just the gear. We all have to start somewhere and Cérberus is welcome to all from a fresh 100 to mythic NH tested people like myself. Why: I have created Cérberus in the hopes of finding more players that want to progress as a team and not just a group. you have a family? so do I! Might not be able to make some raids? that's ok because life happens. tired of the ILVL over skill attitude? Me too! I don't care if your a fresh 100-110 or a have mythic experience like myself. all are welcome! The gear is the easy part. What you need to know: Be active in bettering your class and character. Be willing to help you fellow guild members. Come prepared for raids. flask, food, enchants, and potions. We will be a adult oriented guild. Mature content is fine all i ask is you yourself are mature as well. Raid times: i am currently looking at Thursday- Saturday 6-9 pm PST(server) personal loot will be the Loot system of choice. PS, my R ID is Remy#12167 send me a message in game or leave a message here. i will be happy to answer any questions. I look forward to chatting with yall.Altorius0 May 10
May 10 # DeletedÏholy0 May 10
May 10 [A] 898 Bear Tank 891 Afflic Lock LFG We're both positive players who don't mind wiping over and over to learn mechanics. We're looking for a more laid back guild that still takes raiding seriously. We've both completed 7/7 H EN and 10/10 N NH, and would like to get our feet wet in harder level content. Overall though, we're looking to make new friends and enhance our wow experience! We are both rather new to raiding, so we would prefer a more laid back guild that is progressing on heroic NH or just starting mythic NH.Fedornhan5 May 10
May 10 908 BM Hunter, 906 Demon Hunter, 909 WW Monk Hi everyone! We are looking for a new place to call home! We are looking for a semi-hardcore guild that is friendly and DRAMA free! Raid times must be past 7:30pm PFT or 10:30pm EST We are looking for a guild that is currently recruiting 2-3 dps that is a friendly semi-hardcore guild We are currently: 7/10 Mythic Nighthold 10/10 heroic Nighthold 2/3 Mythic Trail of Valor 3/3 Heroic Trail of Valor 10/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 10/10 Heroic Emerald Nightmare These are our previous guild logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/36447 If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!! RealidDorinie4 May 10
May 9 <Casual Wiping> is Recruiting Servers: [A] Proudmoore Pitch: Do you worry about missing a raid and losing your position? Do you have kids who will be waking you up at 6 am after an all-night raid, but you still want to see the content? Looking for a haven from the toxic attitude that persists in trade chat? Would you prefer to cut the sodium out of your gaming time and Raid without the Salt? Are you just sick and tired of the PUG-Life? Then <Casual Wiping> may be the guild for you. About Us: Initially a small Friends and Family guild, we are mostly comprised of skilled players who all came back to WoW over the course of the last year together only to find our old Guilds gone, and our old servers deserted. So, we hopped over to a Medium pop server group and re-rolled toons, hoping to use LFG to casually play and PUG the roles we lacked. That . . . did not go smoothly. We have had some great nights, happily cleared EN and ToV, but that PUG life was getting rough as the content got harder. So, instead of continuing to head-butt the brick wall of random grouping, we got organized. After moving our playgroup together and some recruitment, we are now standing at a 15-20 strong raid group, depending on the evening. Our Progression has been fairly smooth, with all of normal being cleared, and as a Guild on heroic we are 7/7 EN, 3/3 ToV, and 9/10 NH, with some of our raid leaders having completed NH Heroic to get the fights down. Who we’re looking for: We are looking for players of any class, gear-level, or skill-level, who can follow 3 simple tenements: 1 – WoW is not life. We will raid when we can, and go hard when we have time; but families, jobs, and RL events exist and must be accounted for. 2 – We don’t expect you to be a fight-encyclopedia, or top of every chart; but with good team-work, some prep, patience, and a willingness to improve, we WILL down bosses, new or old. 3 – We fight together, we wipe together, we loot together. Be respectful of your group members whether they are Guild or PUG, young or old, guy gal or other, or any other category you can think of. Currently, our progression is hitting a wall based on numbers and party composition. While we will stick by welcoming all players as mentioned above, we are prioritizing Ranged DPS and Heals. If you are any of these classes/roles and agree with the sentiments above, then we want you! If you are not these things, please contact us anyway, as we do like increasing our numbers with good, friendly players. Those particular positions are just the glaring holes in our raid comps. Raid times and Attitude: Progression Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday, 6pm – 9pm Server. Farm/Bonus Raid Times: Friday and Saturday Nights, 6pm Server or Later. No real stop time. No raids are mandatory. While these are the main raid days that we use to congregate and progress, because of the nature of our group, there is usually something going on every night. It may be mythic+, it may be alt runs and easier raids to gear up or roll on Legendaries, but if you are online, we will likely have something to do. We do use the Loot Council system during Guild Progression Raids. This is to both circumvent Blizzard’s Item Level locks for trades on bad stat items, as well as spread the loot more evenly throughout the raid. Things the Loot Council considers: Is it BiS for someone? Is there another comparable upgrade they could get in an earlier raid, or is this the only piece that can upgrade that slot? When was the last time each person was loot counciled a piece? Would we get more raid-wide throughput out of that piece by giving it to someone else? Is this a piece of gear you would come back for, just to bonus roll while already locked on this boss? Will this get you to a new set Bonus (Set Only)? Is this one of the best 4 set pieces for your character (Set Only) ? Things that do not matter to Loot Council: Raid attendance, being #1 on the charts, time in the guild/rank, supply or gold contributions, wiping or mistakes. So if you are looking for a more chill raiding experience, with a lot of laughter on Discord, a welcoming attitude, and mature courtesy, then drop us an email. Looking for players willing to grow and learn with us. Casual Wiping – We’re only a little sh***y. Contact Info: If you are interested, please visit our Guild Page at http://casualwiping.enjin.com/ and fill out an application. Get your name on the list today, since the Friday Chill and Kill approaches rapidly, and we would love to have you join us!Luxumbraog16 May 9
May 9 [A] 7/10M NH & 7/7M EN PST 3-Nights LFM Who are we? Discrete is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Proudmoore. We offer a diverse, mature, and friendly community which makes us an excellent guild to be a part of. Our philosophy is built upon providing an environment where players can have fun, develop friendships, and succeed as a team. And even though we have a lot of fun here, it is important to understand that we take progression raiding very seriously, and so do all of our members. Having alignment with our player's goals and the expectations of the guild is absolutely essential to our success. We believe in equal opportunity raiding for both new and veteran players alike under the guiding principle that raiding positions are earned and not expected. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Although we strive to maintain a close-knit atmosphere, making new members feel welcomed and apart of the team is extremely important to us. When do we raid? We raid at the following day(s) and time(s): Sunday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) Tuesday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) Wednesday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) What loot distribution system do we use? Discrete distributes loot using an impartial, progression directive loot council system. We prioritize loot based on how it will best serve the team over the individual. What is our progression in Legion? 7/10M NH 7/7M EN (cutting edge) 3/3H ToV What are we looking for? We are looking for the following qualities: Players that posses an in-depth knowledge of their class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, and stat priorities. Players that have an acute awareness to their surrounds and are able to intelligently improvise. Players that come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Players that take time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Players that have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. Players that have good natured personalities absolutely no drama queens. In addition we also expect: 90% minimum attendance Discord with a working mic What classes/specs are we looking for? 1 Full time Healer (resto shaman is the most preferred) 2 Good ranged Hunters 1 Excellent Warlock (Destruction or Affliction) More exceptional ranged DPS ★★★ These are the classes we are actively searching for. However, if you feel you are amazing at your class and what you do, regardless of our current needs, we'd love to hear from you. Exceptional applicants are always welcomed. Are any addons required? RCLootCouncil (for guild master looting) A Bossmod addon (DBM, BigWigs, etc...) Our Website and Discord! http://discrete.avidgaming.net/ https://discord.gg/Ym4fDnQ In-game contacts Manwë#1518 Kremzeek#1645 Marzipan#1678 Supernova#1970Manwé39 May 9
May 8 [A] <Adamantium> Morning guild Recruiting! "Adamantium" is recruiting to form a new morning progression raiding guild. Raids times will be 9:30am-12pm server time M/W/F. We will be using discord for voice. Our guild will be be focusing on heroics first before tomb comes out gradually getting into Mythics at a fun/laid back pace. Guild Lead has Mythic raid lead exp!. All specs open for recruitment, casuals welcome to join as well! 18+ Adult only plz. If interested you can post here or whisper me (Gellidas) in game usually on between 6:30am-12pm server time. Thanks!Gellidas0 May 8