Proudmoore

Nov 5 [A] <AOD> Community based guild recruiting! AOD is a Large multi gaming clan with an emphasis on community, Meaning we like to be social and help one another out where possible, putting the clan before personal goals. We run weekly structured events including: current raiding, old raiding for Tmog and Achieves, Mythic Keystone runs and other unique events. For ToS we have currently full cleared Heroic. We are very active and would love to add more members to our community to enhance the experience further! My in-game name is Poony with my battletag being poony#1710 You can also type /who AOD in game and ask any officer for a ginvite. You may also goto our website and apply to be apart of the clan as a whole or to contact us on our forums: www.clanaod.netPôöny0 Nov 5
Nov 5 [A] Lock LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello! I am currently on Lightbringer but looking to transfer to the LGBT friendly Proudmoore server! I have been in a few casual raiding guilds in Legion on other toons but travel for work during the week so decided to finally find a weekend raiding guild. I am a dedicated player who researches, runs sim craft and pawn, and spends way too much time on target dummies and watching YouTube videos on raid strategy. I am looking to have run raiding but also make some friends I can team with on evenings during the week when I am not traveling. [Also looking for arena partners!] FireAndBlood#11192 Thanks!Thaedis5 Nov 5
Nov 4 Seishi 9/9 h tos lf raiders We recently transferred servers and are looking to rebuild. We plan to start with normal Antorus with plans to do mythic Antorus. We are needing all at the moment. Please add me LeOnArD#1970. Pst in game for more info.Tidalhealz2 Nov 4
Nov 4 [A] Butter Train (5/9M) looking for RDPS <Butter Train> is looking for some exceptional RDPS to round out our Mythic roster which is currently 5/9M. We are a tight knit group of friends who like to have fun and down bosses at the same time. Raid Times: Mythic Progression Monday and Wednesday 6:00pm-9:00pm Server Time (PST) Heroic Clear Thursday 6:00pm-7:30pm Server time (PST) Throughout the week we usually have one or two M+ groups going on as well. Currently have a high request for Warlocks, but all RDPS will be looked at. Please have some logs to link and be at equal or close to progression of the guild. Discord is required. Any other inquiries please message Impulse#1970. Thanks and have a good day!Alexos6 Nov 4
Nov 4 LATE NIGHT RAID LF DPS FOR ANTORUS <DNA> Proudmoore Late Night Raiding Guild 9/9H currently looking for reliable raiders so we can push into Antorus.. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required. Cauldrons/Food supplied.. Guild Repairs & we also use Discord for voice . We are currently looking for Dps ... We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Pst which is 7pm-10pm Aussie time... Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy .. Hope to hear from u soonStarryshammy113 Nov 4
Nov 3 <Does Thou Flex> 9/9H Looking for merger. <Does Thou Flex> is a progression guild on US-Proudmoore, started by a group of old friends from Mal'ganis. Recently, we've found it difficult to fully recruit for a possible mythic roster and am now looking for a merger option to delve into mythic with come Antorus. What we're looking for - Similar philosophy, meaning that we're looking for a guild that wishes to do progression but also is understanding of those who have jobs/real life obligations - Similar raid times. Our raid times are 7-10 ST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We're a little bit flexible on this but would prefer to stay around those times. - Willingness of members to change roles if needed. - A LGBTQIA+ friendly atmosphere If you're interested in this, please contact any of the following on battle net: Dastardly#1398 Jamie#12462 FMRadioTX#1521Jokerface0 Nov 3
Nov 2 Open Minded Couple LF Home My wife and I own a photography studio and a video production company. So we have a very high stress life. We used to play WoW a little bit ten years ago when we were in college, but we've recently started playing again just to escape the stress of RL. Unfortunately, the guilds we've joined have not been very accepting. We're not advanced players. By today's standards I'm not even sure we qualify as casual. The casual guilds we've joined turned out to be pretty serious. Don't get me wrong, we use WA's and try to get better and do research. But we're slow to learn mechanics - and that's something that really frustrates superior players. We just need a home where we can learn the game and hopefully improve. Most importantly, we want to play with NICE people who are open minded about life. We accept and photograph ANYONE in RL and we specialize in making people feel comfortable in front of the camera. We'd really like an experience like that in WoW. Where everyone is accepted. Because of our work schedule, playing at night is pretty rare. We're available M-F 12pm - 6pm CST. And then again from 11pm - 2am CST. We're almost always unavailable on weekends. I'd love to stay Horde - because blood elves are HAWT but I'd even be willing to switch to Alliance if it meant finding a good home. Thanks so much! Ben & JenAlsandar2 Nov 2
Nov 2 7/9 Philosophy LF Rsham/Tank/DPS TWTH 6-9PST LF very reliable resto shaman and for Antorus and any skilled DPS will be considered (rogue, mage, and boomkin highly pref. <Philosophy> a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for experienced DPS for Mythic ToS for trial. ====About Us===== The two cornerstones of the guild are community and progression. We are a bunch of lovable idiots that love good banter, but do simmer once the ready check is out so we can focus. We are very active outside of raid times in discord running keys, alt runs, and playing other games. We expect our raiders to be prepared before they step into the raid. Know what is expected of the boss. We provide flasks, pots, food, and vantus runes, but expect you to bring your own defiled augment runes to pop when a kill looks in sight. We aim to to keep a roster of around 25 which means that players will be rotated out. We do this fairly but it will largely fall on comp and performance. Be humble if you are asked to sit because it is what keeps the roster healthy, and you will be brought in on rekills. Discord, Exorcist raid tools, RC Loot Counsel, DBM/Big Wigs, and weak auras are required. We use RC loot council with officer council and one rotating core member weekly to add transparency to loot decisions. If you are looking for a guild with an outstanding raid environment and continuous progression, I think we would be a great home for you! :) We raid T/W/TH 5:30-8:30Pm Pacific/Server time. Derple#11344 to chat in game or apply at philos.enjin.comDerple0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Returning 928 arms war to raiding of a home 928 arms war of a semi-hardcore, friendly weekend raid guild.Typholosion4 Nov 2
Nov 2 looking for large active raiding guild 925 mm hunter no exp since wod for raiding all argus geared enchanted etc. looking for a active guild that starts round 6pm pst not looking to server transfer unless ur paying for all 12 toons to transfer at same time .Elmerwudd3 Nov 2
Nov 2 [A] <Game Over> of Proudmoore-PvE (PST) GUILD: Game Over Server: Proudmoore-PvE (PST Timezone) Faction: Alliance (US) Raid Times/Days: ~ MT - T/Th/Su 5-9pm (Wed farm) ~ PSC - T/Th 7-10pm (Fri farm) ~ SS - W/M 6-9pm (Tues farm, Sun M+) Cleared: ~ MT - 8/9M ~ PSC - 4/9M ~ SS - 9/9H RECRUITMENT Contacts: Guild recruiter Neowolf#6703 (Discord ID) Please complete an application on the Guild Webpage, specifying abbreviation of which team you're applying for. Website: http://gameover-proudmoore.enjin.com/ Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Game+Over Needs: ~ MT - Fire Mage ~ PSC - Blood/Frost DK, Resto Shaman, Rogue, Ret Pally, Arms/Fury Warrior, Boom/Resto/Bear Druid ~ SS - Boomie w/Resto OS, Lock, Rogue, but all classes considered ABOUT US: The Game Over guild (18+, military & lgbt friendly) supports multiple raid teams within a 990+ member guild roster, each with varying progression and raiding schedules. We push content hard while enjoying ourselves and keeping a close guild mentality of equal minded players who enjoy one another's company. We put enjoyment first, but never at the cost of seriousness during progression. We take pride in not sacrificing the close knit feel of a 10 man raiding guild, in a 20-30 man environment. If you want a top-end raiding guild that has a close and active community and plays well with each other, we're the home for you. * We also have rotational spots available if you do not meet our current requirements or cannot commit to full time raiding. We like to keep our rotational players active and included, so it’s a nice way to get some gear and experience the end game with a fun team. *Viprâ0 Nov 2
Nov 2 938 H-Priest LF Sat / Sun raiding guild I have recently changed jobs to only be available for raiding on the Weekends only. I have also changed to playing mostly casual and or heroic as my primary goal for raiding. Any times should work but I would prefer raids not lasting later than 9pm.Tazzik0 Nov 2
Nov 1 925 Ele shaman LF PvP guild Either 3s or RBGs, I have experience, but want to push 2k if possible!Raiuun0 Nov 1
Nov 1 <Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 7/9M <Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 7/7M 3/3H 7/10M 9/9H 7/9M Apex is a daytime afternoon mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please contact us! We’re looking for competitive and reliable players to strengthen our mythic roster for Tomb of Sargeras progression and for the upcoming raid, Antorus, the Burning Throne. Minimum Requirements: • 930 Item Level • 69 Artifact Traits Schedule (CST): • Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm • Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Full Normal and Heroic Clear: Optional) Recruitment Needs: DPS: • RANGED DPS + ROGUES Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec played by anyone who knows their class. Apply: • Contact me in game if you have any questions or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you within 24hrs. Fill out an application on our website: Apex.wowlaunch.com Contact: • Mashy#11417 • Dvexx#1490 Guild Thread link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752439650?page=1Mashypoo0 Nov 1
Nov 1 942 Prot Paladin LF Guild LF a new guild for M+ progression and M raid progression. Willing to xfer, but I want to stay Alliance. I have not had the schedule this xpac for organized progression. Now I am in a position where I can commit to a team. I have 10 years of experience as a main tank in cutting edge progression. I AM NOT ABLE TO RAID TUESDAY MORNINGS, AND WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY EVENINGS. Other than those days and times, I am good to go Burst#1949Burst5 Nov 1
Nov 1 930 Feral Druid I am looking for a guild that completes Heroic content, if they do a little Mythic that is a plus. Not looking for a hardcore Guild, just returned to this character and did the hardcore thing last xpac, went 13/13M HFC. Looking for something more laid back and chill. I am looking for a guild because mine does not really need a melee dps. Not willing to go balance, don't mind os tanking from time to time. Currently 9/9H ToS Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/nyian Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/nyian Cannot raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Fridays.Nyian15 Nov 1
Nov 1 {A} <Mad Hatter> <Mad Hatter>Alliance on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time. Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756Demonistress0 Nov 1
Nov 1 HPal 928ilvl LF Heroic/Some Mythic Guild Hi all, I'm currently looking for a guild that will definitely clear AoTc content in a respectable time, and maybe a few mythic bosses. I used to do the hardcore raiding thing and this expansion, I'm kind of relaxing. I'm 928 ilvl equipped, and I'd be higher than that, but my paladin's old guild pretty much fell apart about a month and a half ago, so I took a small vacation from the game on my pally while waiting for the new raid. Experience: I currently have two mains, WW Monk (who is in a solid raid team) and my Holy Pally. I've continued to raid on my Monk and I'm currently 9/9H and have experience on a few mythic bosses, but my monks guild hasn't been focused on Mythic, so we just started last week. We also didn't have a solid 20 man roster for Mythic, or we'd easily have the first few bosses down. As for my experience prior to ToS, I took a break during Nighthold, but I normally get AoTc for all content. I've played since late wrath and started raiding in Cata. I used to have fun chasing Server First raid completions, but my schedule no longer allows for it, and I just don't feel like dealing with the toxicity that comes with it anymore. I've done my share of Heroic Raiding when it was Top Tier and Mythic Raiding when it took its place. I can joke around, but know how to focus when it's time for a progression pull. I'm reliable and always come prepared to raids. Environment: I'm really hoping for a group of people that joke around with each other, don't get offended easily, do keystones together, and maybe even other games. I tend to cuss a lot, but I'm super nice, and don't treat people like dirt if they're learning something new. However, I might randomly push you off a cliff if you're afk during break time. Any joke I make towards you is always meant in good humor and not to actually make you feel like crap. I guess to keep it simple, I'm not "P.C", but I'm also not a jerk and to me as long as you're not a jerk, you're cool in my book. Raiding Availability (Server Time PST): Mon - Thurs: Anytime 8pm or later (preferably 8:30, but can make 8pm work) Friday: Anytime Sat: Anytime 9pm or later Sunday: Anytime 9pm or later, may rarely be late on this time, because it's the one day a week I usually see family. However, that's like once a month if that and usually wouldn't be later than 9:30. Thanks for taking the time to read and if you're a group of cool people who want to have fun, while joking around, making progress and a silly shenanigan here or there, reply here or message me in game. BTag: SlowLoris#11497Nerissabelle4 Nov 1
Oct 31 [A]8/9M <Trials> Proudmoore LFM <Trials> on Proudmoore is looking for more. 8/9M ToS 10/10M NH (Cutting Edge) Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 PST or 9:30 - 12:30 EST Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting players who are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We are looking for players who are self-motivated to better themselves. We're a fairly active guild even outside of raids, so there's almost always someone on. Specifically: High: Moonkin, Warrior DPS, Resto Shaman, Rogue Medium: Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin Low: Anything not listed, always looking for talent Even if your class/spec is not listed, don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested. Players that can DPS and Heal on the same character very well are always high value. Loot: Our loot is distributed by loot council. Being a progression guild we give gear to those we feel deserve it and those who need to be rewarded because of their exceptional performance and consistent attendance. Paid Transfer: Will consider paid transfers on a case by case basis Contact: Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild. Rostafer#1882Deathðealer4 Oct 31
Oct 31 <REIN> Recruiting DPS! <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Heroic Progression Raid Guild. We are a small guild that is seeking DEDICATED, skilled/competent, social, mature raiders that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. We are recruiting patient Adult players (MUST be over 21) to fill open Core Raider spots. Come join a guild who is building a Heroic Raid team with the right people for long term success! We are adults who want to raid and progress at a respectable pace without having to deal with a lot of the issues that arise in other groups! The Guild is Currently 7/7 (AOTC)H EN, 3/3 (AOTC) HToV, 10/10 (AoTc) HNH & 9/9 HToS. Casual & Returning Players also welcome. Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday & Thursday Recruitment Tank- Full Healer- Priest, Pally, Monk (Must have DPS OS) MDPS- Warrior, DK, Rogue, Monk RDPS- Mage, Boomkin, Priest (w/Heals OS), Lock ***We also have a casual Team that raids on Saturdays, They need Ranged DPS and Heals! What we need from you: to raid now! 90% Minimum Attendance 915+ iLvL Minimum (TO RAID NOW) Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics Discord: With a working Microphone. So if you're looking for a stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 9 Year Old Guild (Same GM,) Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus (Unus#1433) or Matasta (Gearkulaas#1124) and we will talk!!!Unus2 Oct 31
Oct 31 Nuclear Atomic Penguins - Recruiting DPS/Heal N.A.P is a weekend raiding guild looking to recruit for heroic HFC! We are a group of laid back individuals who want to progress but have fun doing it. We are 13/13N, starting heroics this coming weekend. Specifically we're recruiting: Heals Druid/Monk R-DPS Spriest Raid times/days: 6-9pm PST, Friday and Saturday Casuals are more than welcome to join! Go to nap.guildlaunch.com to apply OR message Moon in game! Btag - MoonBunny#1931Moon8 Oct 31
Oct 30 Guild Searching 940 Tank (Alenä) 930 Healer (Celticah) are looking for a Heroic raiding guild.Alenä3 Oct 30
Oct 30 <Cloud Atlas> Casual Guild 7/9H LFM rDPS Cloud Atlas is an adult guild on Proudmoore. A social guild at heart, but also raids weekly Friday & Saturday. GMs and many members have past raiding experience and are open to players with varying experience. Do you have no raiding experience but consider yourself a solid all-around player? Come step into your first raid with us! We are patient and happy to help teach newcomers; we place high value on learning and growing together, both as players and friends. We also have a ridiculously good time together as a bonus :) Q: You mention you are an adult guild. Is there an age requirement? A: Honestly, we usually say 18+ but we have had members in the guild that are younger. We are not checking ID's :) What we are looking for are individuals that are mature, patient, laid-back, and have a sense of humor. If you are under 18 and possess those qualities, we are happy to have you- no questions asked. Q: Can I swear in your guild? A: I will admit that many of us are not saints when it comes to language. However, no one is overboard with their use of language. In short: yes, you may swear but keep it within reason. Q: What does your guild do together? A: Group content including mythic dungeons, time walking, completing dailies together, running old content for transmog/pets/mounts, leveling alts, and anything else that is suggested! We may or may not have made our own online Cards Against Humanity deck filled with guild memes. We welcome all styles of gameplay. Q: Would you consider your raiding to be hardcore or on a casual level? What days/times do you raid? A: Most certainly casual. We are happy to teach newcomers/beginners, but we would like individuals to know how to play their class and do some of their own research prior to entering the raid. Come prepared and on time with gems and chants. Our current raiding days and times are Friday and Saturday 6 PM-9 PM server time (9 PM-12 PM EST). We are currently 7/9H ToS and very close to getting down Avatar. Q: What classes/roles do you need filled for your raid team? A: We normally tell people to play what they like and since we are casual, we focus less on "the perfect composition". However, our strongest needs are currently for ranged DPS. Q: Do I have to raid to be in your guild? A: Definitely not. We have many members that are not interested in raiding, and we are totally okay with that. We do advertise as social. We are open to all play styles and raiding is certainly not a requirement. We encourage you to play the game how you want to and have fun with it. We run other group content together as well for those that would like a smaller, more laid back group experience. Q: Do you use voicechat? A: Sure do! We recently made the switch from Mumble to Discord and we're loving it! Many guild members spend time just chatting here as well! The Discord chat(text) feature also allows guild members to ask questions and chat with guild members throughout the day that may not be online in game. A lot of us enjoy and utilize this feature on a daily basis and it plays a large role in our tight-knit guild-family atmosphere. Q: What if I don't like voicechat? Do I have to use it? A: If you are interested in raiding, we would prefer that you at least be willing to come on voicechat to listen. If you are interested in other content, voicechat is not a requirement and you will not feel left out of conversation- we all use guild chat regularly as well and there is almost always some sort of conversation going. For more information, please check out our guild website and fill out an application if you think you'd be interested in joining our family: www.cloudatlas.enjin.com. If you would like to contact someone directly in addition, please reach out to Spyca#1448 or Claymore#1524. We look forward to hearing from you!Spyca9 Oct 30
Oct 30 <Authority> 5/9M // Early Antorus Recruitment -Filmstrips10 Oct 30
Oct 30 Sacred Fire: LF lock, demon hunter and more. Hello Proudmoore, Sacred Fire is an AOTC Heroic raid team. We are searching for reliable and dedicated talent to fill our roster. A perfect fit is someone that plays the game to have fun but secondly to raid! The ability to learn and understand raid mechanics while improving your game play is a top priority. Being able to work in a team environment as a mature adult is a must. We ask that you be committed to playing for the full tier, as well as giving notice of any plans to stop playing. Progression: 9/9 Heroic Raid Times: Progression Nights: Tuesday and Thursday | 5:30pm-8:30pm| Guild Events and Fun nights: | Monday | 5:30pm-8:30pm| We are looking for the following classes: Demon Hunter Warrior Paladin Warlock SPriest Any player of these classes or criteria are welcome. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great! Joining: If you are interested, please join our discord for more information: https://discord.gg/9gga4TJ You are welcome to put in an application using this link: https://goo.gl/3syP1K Who to contact: Recruiter: Vallora#1451 GM: Commander#1222 Continue reading for more information on our guild! ----- Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such. Sacred Fire is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website and Discord for rules and information or if you have questions please add our battletags mentioned above. We do accept mergers and groups of people that are looking for a new home. As always it would be a trial type of experience as our main concern is the gelling of all parties involved. We play to have fun at the end of the day and drama is not accepted. Our Discord atmosphere is normally pretty focused most nights with only helpful chatter during bosses. Thank you for reading have a good day. TNOThenightowl1 Oct 30
Oct 30 6/9M Team LF DPS Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST + Tuesday Farm Day Current High Interest in: Any dps with a heal/tank OS Very interested in any dps mainspec characters, mythic-ready offspecs greatly appreciated! Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me holylazers#1199 if you want to chat more :)Magicmastja2 Oct 30
Oct 29 Balance Druid LFG for raids I'm looking to join a guild to do raids. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Haven't raided with a guild before, everything I've done up till now is LFR and Dungeon finder.Searic6 Oct 29
Oct 29 [A] Resto Druid 933 LF Heroic/Mythic Guild 9/9 H ToS 1/9 M ToS 933 in T19, 940 in T20 Preferable Raid times: Mon-Friday in evenings but would like to end before 8:30pm. Free all day Saturday, Friday night until 11pm but not available at all on Sunday. Feel free to pst in gameBobertkin0 Oct 29
Oct 29 Gone Rogue Gone Røgue Semi casual. We raid Friday and Saturday at 5 PM Server. We are currently 3/9 heroic Tomb as a guild because we've stumbled on attendance lately and are currently trying to rebuild. We would like to change that up a little. We’re looking for friendly people who play one or two toons for progression raiding, mythic dungeons, social interaction, and just having fun. We’re not looking for people who are overly aggressive, tend to be disrespectful towards fellow guildies, or just d***s in general. Don’t be a d**k. We’re not looking to be a large guild but we do want to offer progression raiding, high level mythic encounters, and fun social events for players who are dedicated to the game and to playing on the one or two toons they have. Our guild, mythic, raid, and Discord presence has been formed around being a collaborative, friendly, and low-stress environment. We don’t want any yelling, grumping at people, or abusive behavior. We’re not weak or lame, we just realize this is a game and should be a relaxed atmosphere where people want to participate. We want everyone to learn about mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, and suggestions without fear of being attacked or belittled. We normally hang out in discord and are very friendly. What we expect from applicants: - You are joining with your main character which will focus on progression with this guild and only this guild. If you aren’t on for something you’ve signed up for and you’re playing another toon, we don’t need you. - A good skill level with your chosen class and spec. You chose it, get right or re-roll. If we need you to develop into a raider, mythic runner, etc… be willing to put in a little work to realize your potential. - Some raiding or mythic dungeon experience. We’re not looking for elite players but we want to ensure you’re actually interested in raiding or running mythics with our guild. - Ability to attend at least 90% of scheduled raids or mythics. - A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid or mythics achieving reasonable character progression with artifact power. All members need to do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week. All members are expected to complete daily quest cache for artifact power. - The ability and desire to research raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game. - Friendly personality and interpersonal skills are appreciated. - Willingness to communicate on Discord. How to join: If you have questions or would like an invite, please get in touch with our recruitment officer Tookey – Proudmoore.Tookey1 Oct 29
Oct 29 <Feelsgoodman> LF DPS 4/9 M ToS The members of <FeelsGoodMan> - Proudmoore US (A) are looking for new recruits to join our raid team. We are a 21+ aged guild looking for new members who are interested fun environment; but are also interested in making solid progression during raid nights. Our goal is to progress as efficiently and effectively as we can on a 2 night, 3hr per night raid schedule. Most of us have jobs and families and are of the mindset that real life comes first and is always most important. As long as you let an officer know ahead of time, missing a raid is not an issue. Most of us have been raiding together for multiple expansions. We currently have open recruitment for ALL DPS but below are our most pressing needs. We are more than happy to consider inquiries from any exceptional player. Dual specs are welcome and encouraged! DPS: Ranged Ret Pally Subtley Rogue Progression and Goals: We are 9/9H 4/9M ToS and are looking to solidify our raiding team for mythic T21 Progression. Raiding and mythic+ dungeons are our focus and we'll be gearing accordingly in preparation for Mythic Antorus. The guild is active every night of the week whether we are pushing keys, going on alt runs or pvping. Weekly Raiding Schedule: We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm – 8:30 pm server (PST), and with such a short raid window, we expect our raiders to know their classes well, the fights well, and be able to follow directions to maximize our time. If <FeelsGoodMan> sounds like a fit for you or if you have any questions please reach out to me; Skilcoil#11529 bnet, Skilcoil#5091 Discord or GM Pendeta#6036(Discord) spikeman#1656(battle.net). If you can't reach us for some reason: Lumindrell#3719(Discord) sharpster#1278(battle.net) (Healing Officer) Looking forward to hearing from you!Lumindrell4 Oct 29
Oct 28 [A] Resto Druid 933 LF Heroic/Mythic Guild 9/9 H ToS 1/9 M ToS 933 in t19 & 940 in t20 Would like to raid on evenings except on sunday evenings. I would like to not raid past 8:30pm ServerBobertkin0 Oct 28
Oct 28 Mad Hater 9/9N & 8/9H TOS <Mad Hatter>Alliance on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time. Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756Demonistress1 Oct 28
Oct 28 Champion 8/9 Mythic LF Resto Sham and more Champion is a hardcore progression raid team on US-Proudmoore realm, Alliance side. Currently Recruiting: High Need Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk Rogue Medium Need Shadow Priest Mage Warlock Arms Warrior Low Need Retribution Paladin 1 Tank - Preference for Bear or Death Knight, but will consider others. If you feel you would be an exceptionally good addition to our roster, apply regardless of our recruitment status. That said, realize you will be heavily competing for a spot if we are not specifically looking for your class. Quick facts: Raid Schedule: Mon-Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm PST(Five days during first two weeks of progression) Loot:Council Website: www.champion-guild.com Battletag Balto#1148 Past Accomplishments: US-53rd Nighthold US-76 Helya US-17th Emerald Nightmare US 67th Hellfire Citadel US-112th Blackrock Foundry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Deeper Look At The guild Our goal is to be one of the top US raiding teams around. Our atmosphere is definitely 'adult oriented', however, we do not tolerate any kind of racist, homophobic or otherwise discriminating personalities . You are free to be you here. The things we care about are your overall attitude and your performance. We want people we want to raid with often, that are enjoyable to the atmosphere of the team, as well as beneficial to the raid by excelling at their class and role. Leadership does it's best to be transparent and honest with members. We do our best to push each other to be the best players we can be. If you want to be with other players who are critical of their own play and constantly pushing to better their selves, this is probably a good fit for you. If you are interested in the team, do not hesitate to add me to ask questions or check out our website, www.champion-guild.com - Balto#1148. Thank you.Nalluh3 Oct 28
Oct 27 8/9M Sellswords of Eternal Kingdom LF tank Hello tanks! The Sellswords team of Eternal Kingdom is recruiting a tank for Antorus. Our brewmaster is feeling the call of the casual life (burnout) and is stepping down for the next tier. The team has been around since Black Rock Foundry (7/10M), and Cutting Edge since HFC. Tank applicants should have great communication skills and have mythic tanking experience, preferably in recent content. A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US: Sellswords is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. Sellswords is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment. We have zero tolerance for drama. ABOUT YOU You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics. Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com . For additional questions, please add me to battletag or message me on discord. - Hantevirus hantevirus#1921 (btag) Hantevirus#8346 (discord)Hantevirus0 Oct 27
Oct 27 A <Plus> LF 1 Tank, Accepting Others <Plus> is a Social Raiding Guild who has daily events and promotes an all inclusive environment. We are currently accepting all player types, but recently lost one of our tanks to a Mythic Raiding Guild. Currently we are 9/9 Heroic TOS, and are prepping for throne. If your looking for a guild that's more about the people than the Loot, give us a look. Some Details: Mythic + Guild Night - Mondays - 7:30 Server Guild LFR (For AP/Lego) - Tuesdays - 7:30 Server Progression Raiding - Wed/Thurs - 6:30 Server (3 hour runs) Alt Night/Normal Raiding - Friday - 7:30 Server Weekends are typically free run days, lots of M+ ect We started in April of this year, branching out of a guild that was plagued with poor leadership. In Making <Plus>, we wanted to ensure that leadership was a group of people, not just one person. While I am the guild leader, I make no decisions without the officers or members of the guild. We will not tolerate drama, regardless of your skill level and anyone not for the betterment of the guild will be removed without question. Our guild is a proud reflection of great people, who log on to see one another, and not just fish for loot. So we are looking for more that fit into that category. We also have a very active discord, so its a great way to quickly get to meet everyone, and build friendships. Whether it's to find friends, be social, or Heroic Raid - this is a guild I am proud to say you will vastly enjoy. While we need a tank, if you'd like to join do a /Who Plus and whisper any of the following (This will help as a lot of us have ASCII Codes): Minus / Options Nymue Aessa Poireau Hayah Illandri We look forward to hearing from you,Minüs2 Oct 27
Oct 27 935 MW monk LF mythic raiding 935 equipped MW monk with 6/9 Mythic xp OS BM available fri/sat/sun 8pm-end of raid hit me up BigRick#11407Bigsavvy0 Oct 27
Oct 27 939 Ret Pally . 72 Concord 939 Ret Pally looking for guild . Have Mythic/Heroic experience since Vanilla til Now. Came from a guild that is now 5/9 after I left and was working on Mistress which got to 15%. Post responses and leave a btag and I add you . Thank you for your time reading this post .Prójectx8 Oct 27
Oct 27 930 Boomy/Bear LF a Mythic home. *Not looking for a guild anymore* This is a little long but for good reason. LF a guild with mythic content capability in both Raids & Dungeons, that's also willing to bring in someone new to mythic raiding content (I've never seen mythic raids while they were current). But I'm willing and able to put in the time and effort to see that content while its current. I'm available 7 days a week, at any times preferably no later than 12am server. I'm east coast so anything going later than 12am is a little annoying to deal with but not completely out of consideration either. I'd like to be considered as a main spec DPS with an offspec tank, but I just recently switched to boomy as my main spec so I have no logs to show as a DPS. I've been pugging heroic ToS and pushing M+ as a boomy for the past month & 1/2 now. I have plenty of logs to show for as a bear in heroic raids under 'Thundapaws-Terokkar from the guild Mythic Maybe'. And I'm okay with being recruited as a tank, as long as the opportunity to dps is still there for me. I just moved over to Proudmoore from Alexstrasza-Terokkar so I only have this 1 toon. But I do have alts back over on Terokkar and can move 1 of them over, with my own gold, if an alt is needed. I do pay for my sub with gold and don't have a lot to my name, so moving more than 1 will take time to farm up for. Alts: 920 Frost Mage 930 Vengeance DH 910 Fury Warrior 900 Outlaw Rogue 900 Destro Lock The specs listed are the only specs I've tried to seriously play in raids/dungeons or they're the specs that I've enjoyed playing the most. I'll check back on this post every now and then but a quicker/better way to reach me would be through battle.net or discord. Discord: Thundapaws#1324 Battle.net: Kyurem#1660Thundapaws7 Oct 27
Oct 27 933 Hunter LF mythic raiding guild Agfox- a 934 BM hunter (Artifact level 70) looking for mythic raiding guild. Currently 5/9M with many attempts on Mistress. Looking more for a 2-3 day a week raiding guild with a little mythic+ action on the side. Prefer one which is laid back and not filled with asshats and/or whiners. Hit me up if you are looking for a consistent (99.9% attendance), well rounded, helpful player. Btag is Bigwhoop#1156Agfox7 Oct 27
Oct 27 AOD Gaming Clan Recruiting AOD is recruiting for it's World of Warcraft division on Proudmoore. Our clan has over 3,000 active members across 16 supported gaming titles. The Progression Team raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm-7:30pm ST. It is required that you be in the clan and apply for core roster to attend The Progression raid. We do not require that you join the clan, but it is encouraged. We also have an all inclusive Normal ToS on Mondays 5:00pm-7:30pm ST. If just doing Mythic dungeons is your thing, you are welcome to attend the many groups that pop up throughout the week. Being a member of the clan comes with many benefits. You get access to our Teamspeak channels, Forums, and always have someone to play with among the many supported titles. Do you want to play Overwatch but not alone? Well hop into our Overwatch TS channels and find a group. Do you want to kick back and play some Hearthstone? Hop down to that channel and find someone to pummel! How about Starcraft, Destiny 2, Heroes of the Storm? Plenty of people to play with in all of those as well. We are a very social community, and encourage others to be social with us. If you have any questions or would like to start the process to become a full AOD member visit clanaod.net or message me on battle.net at Smokey#12840.Smokei3 Oct 27
Oct 27 <Hallow> 9/9H LF dps tues/thur 7pm-10pm realm Greetings!!!! <Hallow> is a heroic raiding guild currently looking for dps to fill up our ranks to an even twenty, in preparation for Antorus and for some possible mythic bosses once our numbers reach twenty. However we are a heroic focused raid team, and will not be shifting to mythic as a main focus. We also run alt runs for raiding content on sunday evenings 7pm-10pm, as well as achievement runs for content during the week. And if raiding isn't your think we do plenty of +10 mythics during the week as well as dungeon achievement runs. If your looking for a friendly and laid back community we could be a good fit for you! Add the battle tag, Zailens#1778 and/or MsPsyli#1867 and/or Alkapwn#1189 to get a hold of us to ask any questions, or to ask for an invite! Or you can send a friend request over discord to Zailens#7782, mspsyli#0213, or Alkapwn#7507Tya1 Oct 27
Oct 26 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans3 Oct 26
Oct 26 928 Mage and 930 DK LF H/M Guild 928 Frost Mage and 930 Unholy DK Equip Looking to find a new guild for raiding. Looking for start times after 5:30 PM ST and 2 - 3 days per week. Bnet: Saren#11283 8/9 H exp Mage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/s%C3%A4ren DK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/ro%C3%A2hSären9 Oct 26
Oct 26 DPS DK LF Mythic Raiding Guild 3/9M Recently coming back from a long break due to RL. Old guild no longer active and wanting to find a new raiding home in-time for Antorus. Current Ilvl 733 Unh/730 Frost/729 Blood I have very little exp in ToB besides the listed kills due to recently coming back to the game. My available Times is anytime Monday-Friday 5pm-11pmOverdosë3 Oct 26
Oct 26 925 Hpal lf mythic guild 925 Holy paladin LF wed,thurs - Friday or Saturday mythic raiding guild. I have mythic sisters , but I know every single fight backwards and forwardsGaahd2 Oct 26
Oct 26 937 Resto Druid looking for guild Hello! I am looking to transfer from Ner'zhul (dead server) and looking for a raiding guild either progressing through mythic ToS and 9/9 Heroic and starting mythic ToS. You can check my healing logs on Warcraftlogs, search Lollylopper on Ner'zhul. I am 9/9 H ToS and have lead my guild in healing for the entire expansion. Add Creads#1557 to chat more.Lollylopper1 Oct 26
Oct 26 <A><Hi Neighbor> 7/9H ToS Recruiting! <Hi Neighbor> Is a laid back, community based guild looking for active, friendly, and fun players of all levels and classes. We raid Th, Fri, & Sun 6pm server time! We teach raid mechanics and expectations to new raiders! Come join our family! PST to Nabriales in game or add jayce#1744 and whisper me for more info or an invite!Nabriales0 Oct 26
Oct 26 <Ok Who Pulled> 3/9M ToS T-Th 0900-1159pm Pst < Ok Who Pulled > Newly formed guild, comprised of 3/9M raiders is looking for more. We raid Tues-Thurs 9p-12a (PST). 3 night raiding during progession. Socially active guild, multiple alts for alt raids during the week. Weekly Mythic+. Need DPS and Heals. Contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info. ThanksDaghema5 Oct 26
Oct 26 [A] <Happy Ending> LF Ranged DPS <Happy Ending> on Proudmoore (Alliance) is now recruiting. :) Raid Time & Days (EST): 10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time. Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS: DPS: Mage Balance Druid Warlock Feral Druid HEALS: Resto Shaman As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply. If interested, contact: Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) Juggy#11476 Dunkinpwnuts#1592 WHO WE ARE: A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun. WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: -Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing. -Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them. -Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner. -Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer. -Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand. We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help. You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.Kittlet0 Oct 26
Oct 26 [A] ilvl 932 Hpriest LF guild! Recently tranfered to proudmoore. I'm currently 9/9 H LF mythic guild! I have 70 traits to weapon. My current raid frame times are from 4pm-9pm PST which is 7pm-12am EST. I am EST. Add my btag for more info! Figatree#1349Chemistrix1 Oct 26