Proudmoore

Oct 1 New player looking for a guild New player looking for a guild. I'm still learning how to play but I learn quick. Have a lvl 40 Rogue on Argent Dawn but i think im enjoying Proudmoore much more. I do plan on learning how to raid at some point. Ideally I would like to find a social guild to answer questions, offer suggestion, and eventually help me get raid ready. Currently leveling a Fury Warrior.Melnok4 Oct 1
Sep 30 <LoMF> 9/9H LF Hunters n' Ele Shamans First I would like to say Hello and thanks a lot for taking the time to read this! About: Legion of Mad Fellows resides on Proudmoore and raids 2 nights a week. These nights are on Wed/Sunday, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM PST(Server Time). Why do we only raid two nights a week? The main reason is because most of us are over the age of 25 with family, jobs and real life circumstances that now limit our time commitment to the game but all still highly enjoy playing. Most of the members have also played since Wrath, even some of like myself, since Vanilla. Various raid experience exists within the guild from casual - Top 100. The goal of the guild is too ultimately kill bosses in a laid back, fun environment with the intent of full clearing Heroic while content is relevant. Does that mean we won't do Mythic Progression? This does not mean no but lets be realistic, 5 hours a week does not give enough time to full clear Mythic before the content is irrelevant. To give some insight into how our raids are ran, please check out my youtube playlist that highlights a night of clearing Normal with voice comms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws7ghUUIlRQ&list=PLeL1PnJDelfpgXrB68G981Y7C-W5Sgp93 Loot is done via Loot Council utilizing the addon RCLootCouncil. Voice comms is via Discord. Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic ToS First Heroic KJ Kill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NquGDUFjlA&feature=youtu.be Raid Times: Wed/Sunday - 5:30 - 8 PM PST (8:30 - 11 PM EST) Current Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking to increase our raid roster #s by adding more DPS and another Healer. Looking honestly for any dps but below is our highest needs. Healers: Disc Priest Resto Druid Resto Shaman MW Monk Range DPS: Hunters Elemental Shaman Mage Moonkin Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman Arms Warrior Fury Warrior Don't hesitate to ask me if your class is not listed above. We would love to bolster this roster up a bit more prior to Antorus, the Burning Throne. Contact Information: I can be contacted on Bnet: Screwzluse#1592 or even Discord: Screwzluse#1708. Feel free to message me for more information.Screwzluse2 Sep 30
Sep 30 RDPS LF Adult Casual Raid Hey looking for an adult casual raid guild that is raiding on an eastern time zone schedule. I can raid pretty much any days except weekends. Hit me up here or in game if you have a spot. P.S. Would prefer a guild that is active socially. Thanks.Beastinbro7 Sep 30
Sep 30 LF H ToS Guild Prefer a guild that raids on weekdays Tank or DPS (MS Tank) AoTC Xav, Helya & Gul'dan, 6/9 H ToS Looking to get AoTC KJ Before next tier dropsPotatomilker3 Sep 30
Sep 30 (A)<GDS> Thurs/Fri 8-11pm est 9/9H LFM <Goes Down Smooth> (9/9H ToS) is an alliance guild of fun, friendly players on Proudmoore(US). Currently we are seeking other like-minded individuals to join our Heroic progression raid group to gear up and get ready for the next tier. We are focused on friends having a great raid experience, fun day to day involvement, and maintaining an environment that is fun, easy going, and respectful. For anyone interested in the heroic raid team - Raid nights are Thurs. & Fri. (5-8pm PT or server time). We are primarily in need of ranged DPS & healers. We have a philosophy that one or two people missing a night shouldn’t kill a raid run, and a lot of our raiders are open to playing multiple specs, so we may ask you to swap specs from time to time. A lot of our team are previous hardcore raiders and now enjoy a more laid back progression raid. We have a few expectations of our heroic raid group: have good attendance, be punctual, be knowledgeable about your class, be prepared, and be ready to work together. Our raid environment is best described as a bunch of friends hanging out (sense of humor required) and learning together while putting forth our best effort. We feel progression is important to keep the game fun and challenging, and every boss we get down together is another success! We have fun together but we also try our hardest and take our progression raid seriously. What We Offer - Active Discord community (including during off-hours) - Organized support system for improving gameplay - Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs - Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights Automatic "Not For Us" Qualities in our Heroic raiders: -Elitist/God Attitude -Not a team player -Frequent excuse maker -Negative Nancy -Never researches, never improves In addition to our heroic raid we also run N ToS on Sundays (5-8pm PT). We call it our fun run for anyone in the guild that wants to join. Bring an alt, bring your main, anyone appropriately geared are welcome. Just gives us a chance to have a fun casual paced run through raids with our more casual guildies. And a chance for our main raiders who love to raid, have a night that’s not all about business, and can sit back and relax a bit while still raiding. Casual/social members who decide they want to start heroic raiding have the option of undergoing a short trial period prior to joining the raid team. If any of this sounds like the guild home you’ve been looking for, shoot us a message and come hang out with us! Contact Monatak#1921 or Jaolen#1961 or in game (Lubroonsia, Monchii or Jaolynn) for more information and to begin discussing how you can join <Goes Down Smooth> today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!Lubroonsia2 Sep 30
Sep 30 Mad Hater 9/9N & 7/9H TOS <Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 7/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time. Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756 Healer: Priest DPS: Rogue Mage Moonkin Warrior Pally Demon Hunter ShamanEsdalynn0 Sep 30
Sep 30 <Friday Night Fights> Ranged DPS Wanted <Friday Night Fights>, 9/9H ToS, is seeking ranged dps that are friendly, reliable, team players for core raid spots. We raid on Friday and Saturday from 8:30 to 11:30 PST. We have a fun group that likes to kill things and are looking forward to solidifying a few ranged spots as we head into Mythic raiding. For more info, please respond here, or hit me up in game (battle tag: Gospazillio#1145).Torrea1 Sep 30
Sep 29 . .Lyoncourt46 Sep 29
Sep 29 How's the balance between sides here? Was playing on Aerie Peak, and it is way too low on the horde side. So few horde that it is pretty much impossible to do the iron dwarf attack on the Brewfest festival grounds. How is it on Proudmoore? Does one side dominate the other in numbers?Grimzella3 Sep 29
Sep 29 <Onyx> 3/9 M Guild LF Raiders for Mythics Onyx is a newly reformed guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real- life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Currently we are 3/9 M ToS. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously. Raid Schedule Tuesday 7-10pm Pacific Standard Time Wednesday 7-10pm Pacific Standard Time We also run a non-mandatory Thursday night Heroic runs for gear and alts. Recruitment We are currently recruiting all exceptional players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras (depending on the credentials, the guild will consider paying for server transfers). Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all applications are welcome. If you are interested, please fill out a quick application on our website (web address below) and an officer or myself will be in touch! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in your application. Onyx Website : http://onyxguild.weebly.com/ WoW Progress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Onyx Thanks for considering Onyx, we hope to see you in game! Guild Contacts GM of Onyx - (Dhredeemed) Dende408 #1483 Raid Leader of Onyx - (Hugsnotdrugs) Hugsnotdrugs #1681 Recruiter of Onyx - (Caedarian) Caeden#1965Dhredeemed2 Sep 29
Sep 29 Looking for raiding guild during the week Just came back. Super experienced raider (since vanilla) many server firsts and top 100's in the past. Took a couple (ok lot) of years break. looking for guild that raiding during the week anytime after 5pm server time and ending before 11 . Don't mind being a bench warmer till I earn a spot. coming in late in the expansion I am looking to find a home to grow with. Gear is not great but only been 110 a week . Used to do videos of some of our kills ( http://www.warcraftmovies.com/pv.php?lid=686195&movie_id=143931 ) still has some old stuff up. our server first wotlk lich king kill ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3rMlU9OZM&t=401s )Triplany2 Sep 29
Sep 29 920 MW looking for guild hellllloooooo. Looking for a new home. Monk is a reroll, there are logs up, but might be a bit skewed since i was undergeared. ( ilvl was logged, so comparisons are decent) Anyway. Ideally i'd like to raid 2-3 nights a week, 5-8 server? ( bit flexible depending on guild) I have AOTC, really looking for a guild thats around the same/better prog. ( 9/9M EN, 8/10 M NH) Have been playing on and off since Vanilla, mostly healing on priest/shaman. Also have a high 920's shaman and mid 920s priest that are raid ready too..... Hit me up on bnet for more info! thebluey#1734Bangkapow7 Sep 29
Sep 29 5/9M (A) Recruiting <Darkness Falls (A) Proudmoore> Is currently recruiting the following classes/specs to round out our roster as we progress through Tombs of Sargares. Progression: 7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10H 5/10M Nighthold 9/9H 5/9M Tombs of Sargares Loot: RC Loot Council We use Loot Council based off of the following; Attendance (Maintaining 90% or Higher) Performance (Execution of mechanics well maintaining DPS/HPS/DTPS, Interrupting, Ect.) Benefit (How big of an upgrade it is to you as opposed to the other parties interested (ilvl Gap between parties is also considered) Self Improvement (Whether or not we see a week to week improvement in all aspects of raiding, Mechanics, DPS/HPS/Interupting Ect.) Raid Times: (8-11:00P.M. EST) Tuesday 5:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. PST. Wednesday 5:00 P.M.-7:30 P.M. PST Thursday 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. PST Recruitment: We always have spots available TANK Guardian Druid HIGH MELEE Sub Rogue HIGH Havoc Demon Hunter MED HEALER Holy Priest MED Resto Shaman HIGH RANGED Frost/Fire Mage HIGH Affliction/Destro Warlock LOW Shadow Priest MED Balance Druid MED What we're looking for: <Darkness Falls> is seeking players who are interested in seeing end game content at it's highest difficulty well progressing at a decent pace despite our lighter raid schedule. We expect players to have a progression minded attitude, actively review their own logs and improve on a week to week basis. Look for constructive criticism, and are willing to take on alternative roles to help the guild progress if need be. Message here for more information or to set up a trial contact the following; Apply Online at: Darknessfallswow.enjin.com In-game Contacts; Christopher - GuildMaster/Recruiter - Chris#111980 Recruiter - Delaci Melee Lead - Agitated Ranged Lead - Agfox/BearborosaChrístopher8 Sep 29
Sep 29 LF 101 Twink for power level. LF a 101 twink that sells power leveling through dungeons. Shoot me a price. Bone#12336Fece0 Sep 29
Sep 29 933 3/10 Mythic Warlock Please Read So, I am a victim of the constant collapse of mythic guilds during this expansion. Constant instability, guild collapse, guild drama, etc. My current guild is 3/10, and has just fallen apart. I am considering transferring off my current server, Tich, in hopes of finding a more stable raiding scene. I also have 910 warrior that I would be willing to pick back up if needed. I am looking for a stable mythic guild that is in need of a Warlock or Warrior ( Warrior would need about a week to get fully raid ready, as in 63 paragon).Kunsumption10 Sep 29
Sep 29 Holy pally lf raiding guild Ilvl 907 Holy Pally looking for guild doing heroic and in future Mythic. Willing to learn and adapt but looking for mature raiding group.Continuits5 Sep 29
Sep 29 920 Prot/Arms Warrior LF Casual Raiding Greetings!, I'm new to the raiding tank game, but dedicated and looking to find a casual raiding guild that enjoys the company of its raiders, and has a dedication to clearing Heroic content and progressing through Mythic. I've raided through this expansion on different toons, but setting my sights on Tanking going forward. I understand that my lack of tanking experience isn't optimal, but I can promise dedication and work ethic in being as successful as possible. Prev toons this xpac: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/remless https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/dopiegasm https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/brewcey As you can see through the Progression at the bottom, this is kind've where Raiding moved onto the next toon to fill in gaps/roles with my now defunct guild "Class Act". At any rate, I'm a fairly serious raider who enjoys the company of others. Just looking to find my spot and continue through the journey. My days/hours of raiding are fairly open with only Sunday evenings not being an option, and nothing later than 12AM CST/10PM Server time. Let me know if you have any questions, or if there's a position for me in your guild =).Dopiee5 Sep 29
Sep 29 <Obsidian>2/9 M - LFM for Mythic/Heroic Teams Hello! Obsidian is new to Proudmoore, but we have a long history on Nathrezim and Trollbane. Formed back during the Burning Crusade, we are a mature, friendly guild with members of all ages. Our focus is primarily mythic raiding, although we have members from a variety of different backgrounds. We aim to clear the hardest content and have fun while doing it. Our guild members enjoy interacting inside and outside of game. Most of our raiders participate in group facebook chat, enjoy playing other games together, and even coordinate an annual gathering at Blizzcon! At the end of MoP, we restructured the guild to focus our efforts on clearing mythic content. Our progress through WoD [7/10M BRF and 13/13M HFC] and continued progress through Legion [7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 8/10M NH] shows the commitment to progression and self-improvement. ......... There is also an application link on our website: http://wowobsidian.com See you online!Lucror0 Sep 29
Sep 28 Exp raider looking for new home Hello! after having to leave WoW in the middle of Nighthold Mythic progression ( working on Tich) due to work I am finally able to jump back into the game now having a stable work schedule. My current availability is Mon-Wed 10pm-6am PST. I have been playing since Vanilla and have been Raiding heroic/Mythic on and off since wrath. I have many characters on both alliance and horde but my most recent experience has been frost Mage/ havoc DH. I also play Monk(ww/Brm) Shammy(enh/ele) and Hunter (mm/BM) and would also be willing to work/learn a new class if i feel comfortable about the guild and its a high priority. I like to have fun and work hard to get good at any class i play so if you are interested please post here or message me Stryker#1477Cagges3 Sep 28
Sep 28 Old school raider lf latenight raiding Keepn it short and simple i know my stuff been playn since tbc i do my research and earn my own place blah blah etc etc, just came back to the game after a mid WoD break after RL issues plus had my own team i was leading so... That sucked anywho currently Lvln my alts to 110 plus gearn them out, currently have a 915 resto/boomy druid raid rdy but i like to bring whats needed i have every class beside locks. LF a late night team dont need anything hardcore but always up for the challenge if my time frame fits. Anything past 9-10pm is ideal for me.Bearicadé8 Sep 28
Sep 28 911 Fury LF Guild Looking to raid N/H. Legion raid exp- 7/7 N/H EN, 3/3 N/H ToV, 10/10 N/H NH My previous main- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/buffetbuster I'm a CST player and I work 3rd so I can't raid past 7:30pm server weekdays. Weekends I'm pretty open. Hmu here or ingame buffetbuster#1927Buffetbuster5 Sep 28
Sep 28 <I Need Healing> 9/9H 1/9M LF DPS <I Need Healing> Late Night 9/9H 1/9M Alliance on proudmoore recruiting a few dps for weekly heroic clears and mythic progression. Raid times are tues/wed 9pm-12am server add me on bnet @ Des#12784 for more infoWildstylz0 Sep 28
Sep 28 The Gold Mint? There used to be a gold raid on weekends during WoD, is that still around?Essle3 Sep 28
Sep 28 [A] QED, 2/9M-ToS Recruiting Ranged DPS Hey there. [A]QED, is a Mythic raiding guild on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 2/9M-ToS. we are looking for Ranged DPS with 920+ item level to add to our raid team. We raid Thur/Fri 7:30pm-10:30pm server. We Also have a Heroic clear on Sun starting at 4:00pm. QED's raid team consists of mature players from many different backgrounds. We are laid back, easy going, and thick skinned. If you are interested in giving us a try then contact me in game, or message any of the online players and they can direct you to someone that can help. Your level of raid experience is not as important as your ability to follow instructions as given.Lithtyr0 Sep 28
Sep 28 933 Brewmaster monk LF guild. As the title states i'm currently looking for a new guild for BRM Monk. Current Progression: 9/9H ToS I do have 1/9M on another tank class tho. i'm looking to stay on Alliance. Also If you're a HEROIC only guild i'm totally fine with that. I'm not looking for nothing hard-core progression wise, just people to progress and have fun with, And to also do Mythic +'s for the weekly chests. I can raid any days of the week and weekend, Preferred times are anything before 12am EST Prefer a 3 day/week guild, but 2day/week is fine also Not Looking to Xfer servers, Gonna stay on Proudmoore Leave your info below and ill get back to you Soon!Bénji8 Sep 28
Sep 28 █★█ [A] Hells Heroes - Mythic Progress! █★█ Server: Proudmoore Type: PvE Website: http://HellsHeroes.wowlaunch.com Age: 18+ Current Raid Schedule: (PST) Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm Wednesday: 7pm-10:00pm Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm *Note for Fridays/Saturdays: Commonly a raid going these days. Current Raid Progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Hells+Heroes Current Recruitment Needs: CLASS | SPEC | PRIORITY Warlock | ANY | High Mage | ANY | High Druid | ANY DPS | High Shaman | Ele | Medium Priest | ANY | High Paladin | Holy | High Shaman | Resto | High Druid | Resto | High Monk | Mistweaver | High (If your class or spec is NOT listed and you are an excellent player we are still very interested in you! Please still apply or contact us in game for more details. *Note: We will help you gear and provide experience when necessary if you are an exceptional player. If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position. If you are interested and would like to apply, visit http://hellsheroes.wowlaunch.com Or, add one/multiple of our officers for more info: Btag: Blood#1681 || Discord: Bloodtriton#1786 - (Bloodtriton) Btag: astrida#1387 || Discord: Arien#5071 - (Arien) Btag: joeyjudgment#1733 || Discord: Rng God Mitler#5288 - (Mitler) A Bit About Hells Heroes: Hells Heroes was founded in 2009 and is "semi-hardcore" raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Hells Heroes has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months. We recently transferred from Blackhand where many of us have been since beta. The server was dead and dying more an more each month. We are excited to make Proudmoore our permanent new home! We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Hells Heroes has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you're a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Hells Heroes!Bloodtriton20 Sep 28
Sep 27 [A] Ministry of Love recruiting! Ministry of Love is looking for mature players that are interested in getting started in raiding and progressing in mythic dungeons. Our core group has been playing off-and-on since vanilla. We're a fairly casual guild, but are still dedicated players that bring our best when needed. This is a progressive guild that is LGBTQ-friendly. We're looking for more players to fill out our raid group and help us get multiple 5-man groups running. We raid at 7-9pm server, Tues/Thurs, and do 5-man mythics throughout the week. We also do an optional Sunday 2-4pm normal ToS clear. We're currently 8/9 H ToS. We're currently looking for dps, but any applicants will be considered. Check us out at: http://miniluv.enjin.com/recruitment or contact me, Ekkelhardt or Satiyva online.Hypatius5 Sep 27
Sep 26 Mad Hater 9/9N & 7/9H TOS <Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 7/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time. Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756 Healer: Priest DPS: Rogue Mage Moonkin Warrior Pally Demon Hunter ShamanDarkdemon0 Sep 26
Sep 26 Risen Raiding Fri/Sat 7:00-11PM 9/9H TOS Risen is recruiting for Legion Heroic / Mythic Friday and Saturday Night raiding. We are looking for dedicated and talented players to join our weekend roster and help us achieve our goals of clearing working on Mythic Tome of Sargeras. If you are the type of player that reads forums, watches videos to ensure you play your class to the best of your ability. We want you! Raid times: Friday & Saturday 7 – 11 PM PST w/ 15 min break in the middle. We try to keep our roster small so minimal swapping is required. We ask that raiders maintain a high attendance rate so progression is not adversely affected. Recruiting needs: Below are some of the gaps in our current raid. If your class is not listed but feel that you are a top tier raider, then please apply. Current Roster Needs Looking for 1x - Guardian Druid or Brewmaster Monk Looking for 2x - Ranged DPS Warlock or Balance Druid Looking for 1x - Restoration Shaman Who is Risen? Started by a group of friends who began playing early in the Closed Beta, Risen was established on the live servers on December of 2004. We are an end-game raiding guild with a small roster of highly skilled, high attendance members. Risen strives to defeat every encounter thrown at us in an organized, fully focused and efficient manner. We are dedicated to seeing and defeating the end game content with our tight knit group, working together towards a common goal. You can contact any officer for more information: Vivie (Kitosh#1141) Also drop us a line in our discord channel at https://discord.gg/huq99WX Or create an application at http://risen-proudmoore.enjin.com/Vivie41 Sep 26
Sep 26 <Chaos Reborn> LFRaiders Fri and Sat nights <Chaos Reborn> Is looking for reliable raiders for Fri and Sat night raids. We are a Heroic level guild, currently 8/9H ToS wi no plans to step into Mythics. Atmosphere is laid back and fun, but get serious bosses need to die :P If you are easily offended, we may not be for you, otherwise we are welcoming. Raid Times: Fri - 9 PM - 12 AM Server time (PST) Sat - 9 PM - 12 AM Server time (PST) Again we need people who will reliably be there both nights, and geared for heroics, or at least very close. We need a healer or 2, RDPS, and our main tanks are looking to dps soon, so we need tanks looking to gear in ToS and tank into Antoras. Just /who Chaos Reborn and ask for an officer, or you can get me on my battle tag SpecialEd24#1966, Joker#1532, or chaosrose#1132 (guild leader) Thanks for your consideration and good luck.Kinnky1 Sep 26
Sep 25 [A] 922 Rogue LF Heroic Guild Potential transfer from KT looking for a solid raiding guild that is does H/N. I could potentially be interested in mythic as well, just depends on the situation. Only catch - must be weeknights! I cannot do weekends. XP (Gaps are generally where I quit/took time off) WOTLK - Cleared everything on normal but Yogg. Did mixed heroics in ICC and Uld. Cata - Cleared DS on a mixture of normal/heroic at the end of the tier. MOP - Cleared SOO on a variety of settings (Flex/normal/heroic I wanna say), returned late sadly and was one week short of the AOTC. WoD - Cleared HM AOTC. Current - Cleared H NH late, 9/9 TOS, and 6/9 H TOS. I show up prepared with flasks and potions, very used to progression, but more importantly used to carrying my weight and knowing where I should be/what I should be doing. I also have some experience with leading groups, putting stuff together, and recruiting but it's not my favorite thing. If you think I could be a good fit message me on here. ThanksCatcondo5 Sep 25
Sep 25 Mythic Raid Recruitment "In Reverie" Looking for Raiders/Members Currently in need of Melee/Range Dps and Heals. We Full Clear HTos in one night and want to progress in Mythic. Raid Nights Tues/Thurs 830-1130 Server. We are Newly formed and want to bring this group to the next xpac as well.Fïlïpino2 Sep 25
Sep 25 Mad Hater 9/9N & 7/9H TOS <Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 7/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time. Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756 Healer: Priest DPS: Rogue Mage Moonkin Warrior Pally Demon Hunter ShamanEsdalyn0 Sep 25
Sep 24 931 Havoc DH LF Mythic prog Hullo I'm Sæk, I'm currently in a 9/9H team with people I love but, I can no longer make the raid times (11pm-2am my time). I work from 7am to 8pm EST and... it's taking a toll. I am currently on the hunt for a mythic raiding team that either runs Friday - Sunday or Weekdays ~5:00pm-9 server time. Add me on Oneplusone#1389, if you think we'd be a match. On a personal level ~ I don't tolerate racism, misogyny or homophobia... if that's your guild's idea of an edgy good time please miss me. ty ~_^Sækhmet3 Sep 24
Sep 24 Proudmoore Community Discord Did you know that Proudmoore has it's very own Discord server? You can chat with your fellow realm-mates, advertise your guild, post cool screenshots, and find people to run Keystones or do PvP with. Come join us! https://discord.gg/UQ5dE49Grisanne0 Sep 24
Sep 24 Sometimes We Raid 8/9H Tues/Wed Sometimes We Raid on Proudmoore(Alliance) - 8/9 H ToS. Open recruitment for Heroic clears and Mythic progression. All classes welcome to apply, though Dps and Tanks are preferred. Also welcoming any new raiders who want to get gear and learn for possible raid team recruitment. Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time(Pacific Time). Invites start at 7:45pm If interest please contact one of the individuals below: Oneplusone#1389 - Officer BlazinAsian#1906 - GM Thanks!Vyyv4 Sep 24
Sep 23 Fury/Prot Warrior 8/9H ToS LF ToS Grp. Fury/Prot Warrior 8/9H ToS experience looking for ToS progression Thurs/Fri nights after 8pm server OR any other days after 12am server[u][/u]. Recently returned to Proudmoore a couple weeks ago due to my work schedule. Add me @ Epos#1436Epøs0 Sep 23
Sep 23 <Antiquity> Looking for Weekend Raiders Hello Everyone, We are currently looking for active weekend players for Heroic content on Saturday/Sunday @ 1PM Servertime (PST)/4 EST. Raids usually last 2-3 hours depending on how everyone feels. We are a Semi-Casual group that are doing Normal/Heroic Content, but we have no intention of pushing into Mythic raids. We want to increase our raider numbers from 10-15 to 15-20 people per raid Antiquity is for you if you: - Enjoy current raid content - like a active discord to talk on vs always typing - do not have to feel like you're pressured to make every raid; we are cool with people being late for a raid or have to leave early - understand this is only a game are not too serious, our motto is life before WoW. - focus having fun and joking around - Want to Experience Normal/Heroic Tiers Currently we are looking for all roles and strong want people who are able to do multiple roles, we are willing to take anyone will little to no raid experience that have a positive attitude on learning mechanics. We pride ourselves on progressing as a group and we don't let toxic attitudes pollute the atmosphere. If you have any questions feel free to msg me (Torn) (Torn#2706) on discord https://discord.gg/bj2VfN5 or in-game Deakarstrife#1520 Hope to hear from you soon!Tornadin1 Sep 23
Sep 23 Looking for EST raid guild. My main is a MM hunter ilvl 911. My wife mains a ret pally and boomkin. We are looking for a guild to raid with on Fri/Sat.Ort5 Sep 23
Sep 23 [A] 9/9 H, Taco Tuesdays. Looking for all Are you looking for a laid back guild that doesn't take itself too seriously? Do you like to Raid but hate the toxic environment most "raiding" guilds breed? Do you think your good but hate it when you feel like you are carrying half your guild? Are you new and willing to learn how to play? Want an environment that is happy to just to have you in the guild, doing whatever it is you want to do? I would like to think we are the Raiding guild that isn't like other raiding guilds. Do we like to progress? Yes! Do we only raid 6 hours a week? Yep that too. Every Fri/Sat 7ST-10ST Usually do Sunday M+s after 3ST and alt raid/previous tier every Thursday night. What are we looking for? All classes and Roles. Tanks and Healers should have a good understanding and be able to DPS, you will most likely be asked to dps regularly depending on comp/boss/difficulty. We are interested in killing bosses, not carrying. When do we raid? Fri/Sat 7ST-10ST Other guild activities: Thurs nights 7-10 other content than current raid tier. Sun nights M+ (we actually do them all week, but Sunday nights we kinda sorta schedule it) What loot structure do we use? Personal Loot for all difficulties. We don't like drama, and we don't like to spend time on distributing loot. Personal is perfect. What do we aspire to be as a guild? We would love to get into Mythic, but we honestly just want to have fun and kill stuff. If we have the roster for it we will progress until we cant progress any further. We are not here to carry your alts, or you to gear and riches. We are here to kill stuff. Having said that, we just want you and us to have fun and learn to get better. We have many veterans that can help if asked to help you get better with whatever you need. We believe in a healthy guild culture, if you are toxic or are not interested in being a decent human being, move along, this isn't the place for you. Thank you for your time and see you in game. Message our recruitment officer catfacts #11774, myself or any of our Officers.Kartanis0 Sep 23
Sep 22 933 Mage 936 DH 927 War lf guild Hello, me and a couple of buddies are looking for a guild that raids sun-wed that finishes no later then 11 est. Happy to provide logs, we are all 9/9 Heroic, hoping to find a mythic guild to raid in. PST Ryger#6496 933 Mage Frost 936 DH Havoc 927 Warrior ArmsPurgelife7 Sep 22
Sep 22 LFG Hello, 9/9 H 3/9 M ToS looking for a heroic raiding guild that starts around 11PM or 8ishAM PST. I main Ret, I also have a Frost/Unholy DK. My battle tag is Asurie#11442Decayx1 Sep 22
Sep 22 3 Raiders Looking for guild 3 Players new to this realm are looking for a guild we were 6/9H Before we transferred i am a 905Prot pali/ 923arms war others are 924arms war 930guardian Druid Prefer Friday an Saturday Night Raid Times. My battletag is Zerkyjerkyy#1132Mághas5 Sep 22
Sep 22 <Space Cadets> 0/9M 9/9H [Recruiting all!] Hey guys, I'm Virendra from Space Cadets and we're looking for raiders to flesh out our roster. If you're coming back to the game, or are looking to finally dabble in mythic raiding, this is a great place to begin! We ended Nighthold at 5/10M and unfortunately had some of our core players quit the game. We are ready to hop back on the saddle and begin Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as soon as possible. We are 9/9H and have heroic on farm. We are currently gearing alts and we will gladly gear any of your characters. We raid Tuesday/Thursdays at 6-9PM server time. Looking to eventually pick up Monday raiding as well If you have any other questions, or would like to speak with us further, you can send an in-game message to Virendra or Zykosa, or add Hydra#12800 to b-net. We'll look forward to hearing from you. And remember, the sky's the limit!Virendra2 Sep 22
Sep 22 Heroic-only Guild (9/9 H ToS) LF DPS <GMiH> is a Heroic-only raiding guild (9/9 H ToS) that raids: Fridays 6pm-9pm PT Saturdays 9am-Noon PT Our goal each tier is to earn Ahead of the Curve and enjoy our time raiding. In addition to raiding, we run Mythic+ together and run an optional Normal Alt raid on Thursday evenings. <GMiH> has been going since January 2008. While we have hardcore roots (and enjoy min-maxing), we focus on Heroic raiding these days. If you're interested in joining a stable, semi-casual guild that enjoys completing content, check us out. What We're Looking For We are currently looking for DPS of all kinds, especially: Balance Druids Elemental Shamans DPS Warriors Feral Druid Enhancement Shaman Havoc Demon Hunters Get In Touch For any questions, feel free to contact Interficiens#1735 or Rissy#1444 and mention this post. Or check out our website (http://gmihguild.com) and apply using the “Apply Now” button!Rissie3 Sep 22
Sep 22 (A) - <Lizzie Borden Fan Club> - Casual Lizzie Borden took an axe... And gave her mother forty whacks... When she saw what she had done, She gave her father forty-one. If you're looking for a casual, laid-back, relaxing atmosphere where you can stick your alts or just be where there are no more random invites (and you're still reading) - <Lizzie Borden Fan Club> is now recruiting. We probably won't raid, or PVP or do lots of fun guild activities together, but ... we have a tabard. How awesome is that? (PS - anyone can invite) ~Slightly Insane PersonZeedles1 Sep 22
Sep 22 [A] Reckøning 6/9H LFM We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server, most of us have moved from the Fizzcrank server. We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock. We are actively recruiting, and our goal is to make a raiding guild serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; that being said people are welcome to join Reckoning but know the raid team will be run seriously and we require all members pull their weight. While we understand that real life often comes up, we do ask that those raiding with us are respectful and let us know if they aren’t able to make it. Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment. For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 6/9 Tomb of Sargeras. Raid times are 5pm server time Saturday and Sunday. We require you to have a good sense of your class, boss abilities and mechanics, and to be able to follow instruction while remaining positive, and helpful. Above all we want to have fun progressing, not beat our heads against a wall in a miserable fashion. Discord is required and all attendees must have thick skin and be able to laugh at smart !@# comments that will undoubtedly occur. Feel free to check out our website https://reckoningproudmoore.enjin.com/ or whisper myself, Blaylock, Theraux, or Nips for more info! my btag is Falcon598#1886Liddendore0 Sep 22
Sep 21 MW, Spriest and Arms War LF H/M Raiding Guild Greetings. I am a 927 MW (Equipped) with two other friends (A Spriest and an Arms Warrior) looking for a raiding guild that starts raiding at or around 6:30 server time, between Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 927 MW, seasoned healer healing since Burning Crusade, and tanking since Cata. Prefer to heal but can serve as a replacement tank (though would prefer to tank on a BDK if possible) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/m%C3%B8rgaron Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25911491/13#metric=hps&compare=1 920 Arms Warrior. Mythic raider in BRF, and high parsing Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/elr%C3%B3n Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25775791/13#metric=dps&bracket=-1 926 Spriest. Armor: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/chîron Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24784189/13#metric=dps If interested in us, please leave a message with raid times, or add my btag at Hoofshock#1314 and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to look for us!Mørgaron3 Sep 21
Sep 21 Anyone have a spot for a 915 Disc Priest ? LF Adult raid guild in need of a healer ? I can make pretty much any raid times as long as they end before 11pm est. New guilds are ok to, as long as we are actually raiding. Hit me up in game or just add me, GrumpyWizard#11365 ThanksZerkzi4 Sep 21
Sep 21 Alliance and Horde Mythic+ Discords Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know about the the NA Alliance and Horde discord's I've put together. The Alliance one is at almost 1500 members, the Horde one is almost 300 members (It was just created this week). These are quality discords and are featured on wowhead's official community discord list. Roles are assigned automatically by a custom coded "Update_Bot" based on your Mythic+ score. The Alliance one is extremely active given it's population, but the Horde one will be there soon! If you have any questions feel free to contact me in the discord. We are hoping to increase the popularity of Mythic+ as well as find a nice home for players looking to make group finding more easy. Thanks! Alliance M+ Discord Code: m8TRn4w Horde M+ Discord Code: KgRfzpkRëlic0 Sep 21