Proudmoore

Feb 24 LF Raiding Guild! Hi, I am a BM Hunter 875 ilvl with 36 traits. Looking for an evening raiding guild that start after 7:30pm PST. I cannot do Friday or Saturday raiding due to RL. Would like to raid 2-3 nights per week. Best nights are Mon-Thur. Sundays are OK. Just rerolled over here and looking for a new start. 4/7 M EN - 9/10 H NH - 3/3 H ToV (all on my past character on Illidan) Leave some spam! Thanks!Fåîth3 Feb 24
Feb 24 Blood Dk LF Guild on Proudmoore Hey, there. So just as the post says, I'm looking for an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. What I'm looking for: A group (new, or old) that has a pretty friendly and inclusive mindset ranging from casual to midcore players. I would be looking to get back into scheduled normal/heroic raiding, so one with any open tank slots for raiding would be preferred.( I have no issues attempting mythic raiding, but If I don't get to it It's not a huge deal for me) The days I can raid are pretty flexible, but anytime around 9:30pm-10:00pm EST would be perfect. A little about me: In general, I'm a pretty patient and laid back Death Knight main. I started playing WoW back in BC and I love tanking, learning how to be better at my class, teaching people fights, running dungeons/raids and taking long strolls on the beach with beautiful Nightelf and Draenei Women...I mean wait what? Other than that, I'm pretty much a Blizzard fan and general lore nerd, so I play all of their other games. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. If all goes well I may have 2 or 3 friends who might also join, either as social members or raiders depending. Thanks for your time!Cyglaive3 Feb 24
Feb 24 Ally <Libertarianism> Recruiting. We just transfered to proudmoore and want to recruit more people for our core raid group, and we are willing to gear people up (from 870) . Raid times are 8pm - 11pm PST Tues/wed. RL 10/10 H NH looking to get into mythic progression soon. Looking for all classes/specs atm. Whisper Panzerfaust#11415Andariël0 Feb 24
Feb 24 [A][10/10N]<Judgment Day> LF Heals/DPS. Judgment Day - Proudmoore Progress: 7/7N 7/7H 10/10N Recruiting: (To Fill Core to 10+) 1 Healers - Preferably Paladin/Monk (However will still look at other options.) 1 DPS - Ranged Preferred (Any class will be considered.) Requirements: On the server US-Proudmoore or willing to transfer to it. Know your class. Be able to take constructive criticism without being offended. Be willing to use Teamspeak. Come prepared with Food/Flasks/Potions. (We can provide Flasks.) Be on time for raids -you should be online 15-20 minutes prior to the start time- and maintain a 80% attendance. (100% would be preferred due to not having the numbers to currently be down people.) Use of addons required by the guild such as but not limited to: DBM/WeakAuras/RCLootCouncil. Loot System: Once we have a raid complete with nothing but guild members we will be using a loot council system using 5 people. Members of the council will not be allowed to vote for themselves. Schedule: *ALL TIMES ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME* Friday 8:00PM - 10:00PM EST Saturday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST Sunday 5:00PM - 8:00PM EST We will never require split raids or anything of that nature. Raiders get free repairs during raid hours. All new members are subject to trial. The week upon joining the guild you are required to make 2 out of 3 raids so officers can evaluate you in a timely manner to remove your trial status. About Us: We are a group of friends that wanted a more serious raiding environment than what we were previously offered through our former guild. We are currently looking for other people that want to progress through the current tier of content and pushing to see what we can achieve. We enjoy the idea of keeping the guild relatively small to keep things at a more personal level and not feel detached as you would in a large guild where you feel like you know nobody.If this sounds like a place where you would like to be please feel free to contact us! Contact: EternalSoulz#1946 (GM) Dukethorn#1476 (Officer) Website: http://www.judgmentday.shivtr.com (Still Under Construction)Evelani0 Feb 24
Feb 24 [A] <Sometimes Serious> is recruiting! We are a "somewhat" semi-hardcore guild that enjoys running raids on the latest PvE content. Our size composes a little over 10 active raiders (Including a few that are currently on other realms). We are looking to ramp up the roster list so that we have enough people online to be more productive as a guild. We'd also like to transition to Mythic raids as well when ready. Our current guild progress for Legion is below: 1) The Nighthold - 10/10 N (Clear in one night) & 8/10 H 2) Trial of Valor - 3/3 N and 3/3 H 3) Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 1/7 M We raid two times a week. Our schedule is below: Tuesdays and Thursdays -> Starting at 7:00 PM PST and ending at 9:30 PM PST server time. Even with this schedule, we typically have the heroic raid tier on farm status prior to the next release. The only situations we slightly extend the 9:30 PM PST window is if the guild (Everyone in the raid) votes and wants to make a few more attempts. If raiding isn't for you -> We do have members that enjoy doing Mythic+'s, Kharazhan (Including Nightbane), PvP/Battlegrounds, and legacy content (including achievements). For communications - We have migrated from Vent to Discord full time. During raids, you are required to join. You don't have to speak, but must have the ability to listen. The age of the members in the guild range from early 20's and above. Toxic chat is not tolerated, but does get weird and perverted sometimes. We also won't embarrass or yell at you in case you mess up either. What classes are being recruited? 1) Tanks - We are currently full on primary tanks at the moment in terms of progressive raid content. However, we are interested in primary or off-spec tanks for dungeons/mythic+'s/filling-in for the primary tanks when they are not available, etc. 2) Healers - We are full on dedicated healers for progressive raid content, but are interested in hybrids or off-specs. If you are primarily interested in non-raiding content, feel free to apply too. 3) DPS - Looking at all specs We don't want WoW or raiding to feel like a second (or third) job. We are looking for like-minded folks that like to enjoy the content in this game and also enjoy working with a group to take down bosses in a raid (if you raid). The guild primarily has the most members online during raid nights. We also expect you to have a pretty good idea on how your character operates. In progressive runs, we will wipe many times. If wiping isn't for you, then this guild isn't the place for you. If you are interested or would like to run with us on our raid schedule to see how it is (or to do Mythic+'s, etc.), contact one of the individuals below: 1) MasterMagus #1226 2) Vinny #11453 3) SuperImp #1720 (Me)Basheko8 Feb 24
Feb 24 A <Enrage Timer> 3/10M Is Recruiting! <Enrage Timer> is a progression oriented, LGBT friendly guild looking for exceptional Healers and DPS to join our team! Check out our Wow Progress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Enrage+Timer Check out our website at: http://enragetimerproudmoore.com We have been raiding together since Cata. We have a solid group of close knit friends who take raiding- and fun- seriously and do not mind getting into each others pants between wipes and on off nights. Specs with Highest Priority: Holy Paladin Warlock Hunter Other specs are DEFINITELY encouraged to apply too! The TLDR: Main raid nights (Mythic) are Tues, Thurs and Sundays from 7-10 PST We use Discord We do plenty of off-night raiding and Mythic + on Wed, Friday and Monday (usually alt and heroic modes) We have an amazing Facebook Group (with lots of NSFW pictures) If you are interested in being a part of Enrage Timer, add Defarge#1628 or Firenine#1744, or message Defarge or Tuzzy in game. See you out there !@#$%ez! TuzzieTuzzy6 Feb 24
Feb 23 887 DH Strong TANK OS LF Casual Raid Hello, I am a recent Demon Hunter re-roll looking for an Adult, Casual, Friendly, Fun-First guild that raids any combination of the following: Friday, Saturday Morning/Afternoon, Sunday Monday I would really like to find a guild that clears content effectively, yet isn't obsessed with getting to Mythic and trying to clear to the end of it. I would like to find an active Normal/Heroic guild that clears that content while its current and manages to have a good time doing it. I am not interested in Mythic raiding at this time because to me what this xpac has done to it with AP grinding and Legendaries doesn't feel good. What I can offer: - Adult, veteran(vanilla) raider - Optimized/Simmed - Good attendance - 375K-400K ST and up to 600K on big cleave fights - 5/7 M EN, 5/10 NH experience - VERY strong Tank offspec(I tank Nightbane Weekly) What I am looking for: - Adult, Casual Fun first guild - Friday, Sunday and or Monday Raid times(Saturday morning/afternoons OK) - No Drama - Family Atmosphere Hope to hear from you soon.Qigz4 Feb 23
Feb 23 Delete deleteVeloxman4 Feb 23
Feb 23 Safe, friendly, casual, nontoxic guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> was formed with the desire to be a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We're shooting for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life and backgrounds. We welcome all experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild, but we do run raids on Thurs. and Fri. afternoons at 2:30 server/Pacific (odd time, I realize, but it works for us for now). We mix it up and do progression one day and something easier another day. These are mostly pickup group and friends list runs at the moment, but as the guild grows we hope to tip the scales with guildies. Our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress, but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild. If you're interested in us, please talk to one of us in-game or read our charter at andmyamazingfriends.enjin.com. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800 Wyldhealz, btag: Wyldhealz#1192Mixolydia0 Feb 23
Feb 23 Selling Normal Nighthold and Nightbane runs! <Disorderly Conduct> is selling Normal Nighthold and Nightbane runs! Pricing - Nighthold: 10/10 Normal (120K - Personal Loot) Sunday 6-9 PST - Nightbane: (100k - Mount Guaranteed) Times will be scheduled upon request Information Any items that are not needed by the guild will be traded to you. In the case of more than one carry needing an item, both parties will /roll for said item. Attempts will be made to ensure only one carry of each armor type is in each run; however, this will sometimes not be the case. Master loot can be used upon prior request at an additional fee. We welcome you to join our discord for the raid experience as well as for guidance on how to execute mechanics. Payments are accepted only in GOLD! For additional information and to book runs, please contact me: hollerdan#1873Ziphyr1 Feb 23
Feb 23 PvP guild Do any active pvp guilds exist here?Uthul0 Feb 23
Feb 22 891 BM Hunter LF WKND Raiding/Mythic+ Guild Hello, just transferred over here a week ago. Looking to do Heroic Nighthold and progress into Mythic Nighthold. I've played as BM since Burning Crusade and have since kept up on my stat priority, rotations, and mechanics on raids I'm in. I joined in late into Legion and only been 110 for 3 weeks. I'm 7/7H EN, 10/10N NH, 9/10H NH experience. Always willing to improve myself and make sure I'm not falling behind. I also bring my own food, pots, and flasks.Zorikune3 Feb 22
Feb 22 [A] Philosophy 10/10H - DPS TWTH 5:30s Guild looking to start progression into mythics soon, should have guldan down this week. Looking for Ranged DPS and a tank(a tank is considering switching to dps). Highly desired classes are shadow priest and boomkin, but all skilled players urged to apply. While we prefer geared and ready to go players to apply, a willingness to play well and reliability are the most important things we are looking for- we will help you gear if this sounds like you! We are a relaxed group but do take progression seriously. We do two week trials and will touch base throughout. We raid Tuesday-Thursday 5:30-8:30 server. Hope to hear from you soon! :) - Derple#11344 http://philos.enjin.comDerple10 Feb 22
Feb 22 <Dark Humor> Hey Proudmoore, I just came back from a break that lasted a few months. While there are stragglers, it's looking pretty empty in here. So I'm looking to start recruiting for my guild again and figured I'd post here. Dark Humor is a casual/social guild that enjoys, as the name and suggests, dark/offensive humor. We make jokes about many touchy topics, I myself enjoy jokes about a certain event that occurred during WWII. We however, are not prejudice, and accept people of all backgrounds and beliefs. I'm looking for everyone from casual players, to raiders, to PvPers, and potential Officers. I would like for raid teams and BG groups to start up but would need people interested in filling/leading those events. We also have a Discord which I'm usually in when I'm on my computer. If you're interested or want to learn more, mail me in game or send me a whisper if I'm online.Unholyfear0 Feb 22
Feb 22 Where are all the ranged DPS? Seriously I have been trying to find good RDPS for my mythic team, and I just can't find ANYONE. I have a TON of Demon hunters, ret pallies, etc... and my god there are a lot of homeless tanks right now... Anyway... My guild is starting mythic NH tonight, and we are going to have to pug like 3 or 4 RDPS spots just to fill the roster! If you're a RDPS that is looking for a progression guild ... Excellence is a guild for mature adults who have real lives, but who want to raid in a mostly serious environment with high expectations, mutual respect, and who want to actually get bosses down. • We are a top-100 guild on Proudmoore! • Most members are 30+ years old • LOTS of raiding (2 progression nights, and at least 2 "alt" runs per week) • We love doing Mythic+ runs with guildies - We clear +15s all the time. • Friendly and active! Raid Times (If you are raiding.) ALL raids are 7:30pm (Server Time) for about 2.5 hours (10pm server time) (9:30 to midnight central) PROGRESSION RAIDS: TUESDAY & THURSDAY ALT raids, reclears of non-progression content, etc: Most Wednesday and Saturday nights. Contact me via Btag: EagleEye#1257 CURRENTLY SEEKING 4 RANGED dps, we have an extreme need for a mage and a warlock... but we will take anyone who is good enough!(edited)Eagleeyé0 Feb 22
Feb 22 [A]<Macro Aggression> 7/7 M 10/10 H! Hello and welcome to <Macro Aggression>'s recruitment post! We are currently looking to pick up other skilled members to add to our core roster. About: <Macro Aggression> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore-US. Our team is composed of laid back back but highly skilled raiders. We always value hardworking players who are looking to progress quickly while having fun. What to expect: We are currently looking to go above and beyond this expansion and are looking to land within the top 200 US. To do this we need to follow certain guidelines and criteria for our raid environment. It is always expected that you show up on time and ready for raid with all the consumables needed for your class. We are always ready to help out our raid members with consumables if needed. We do consistently check logs to make sure everyone is up to the standard that we will need to complete our goal. We do require that your gear is fully gemmed and enchanted if you have the gem slots. We also expect no AFKs from any of our members, we take a 5 minute break halfway through our raid time (8:30 PST). We also expect that you put in an application on our website and take it seriously, slack apps are not considered. We utilize our guild website for everything, we make posts explaining raid bosses from normal to mythic and expect our members to read these to understand the bosses before hand. We also expect our raiders to make a post if they will be late or not there on a raid day to give us a heads up if you will be missing. Loot: I will start off by saying that fighting over loot will NOT be tolerated. It will drop again. Our loot is counciled by our officers, trials should expect to not receive loot that is needed by our main raiders, they will be priority for loot. We use RCLoot Council to distribute loot and it is expected you should have that prior to your first raid with us. Website: http://macroaggression.enjin.com/ Raid Times and Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7-10 PM PST (10-1 EST) Current Progression: 7/7 Normal EN 7/7 Heroic EN 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Normal ToV 3/3 Heroic ToV 10/10 Normal Nighthold 10/10 Heroic NightholdRecruiting: -We are always looking for great players, even if your class/spec is not listed below, please feel free to apply!- -We are no longer looking for any melee or tanks at all.- Healers: Resto Druid Holy/Disc PriestRanged: Mage (Strong) Shadow Priest (Strong) Warlock (Very Strong)Melee: Arms Warrior Prot Paladin Guardian DruidWho to contact: If you have any questions please feel free to add any of the following players: Suzumi Suzumi#1697 (GM) Chips Power#1147(Officer)Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!Suzumi37 Feb 22
Feb 21 HC NH Open trial 3/10M guild Alliance Hi everyone, <MF> is having an open trial in HC NH on Alliance Proudmoore. We are looking to trial exceptional range players with priority to Boomkin/Spriest/Warlocks. Pls be at least 895ilvl (exceptions can be made for excellent parsers and locks/spriest/boomkins). We use mumble VoIP and pls have addons Angry Assignment and RCLootCouncil. Our raid schedule is T/W/TH 8:30-11:30 PST. If you are interested you can add me on Bnet Malificari#1591 or post here in the thread. Thank you everyone and have a nice day.Malificari1 Feb 21
Feb 21 <Ministry of Love> LFM DPS+Healers 3/10H NH Ministry of love is currently looking for dps to fill in out raid spots. Need 1 Healer (non-druid) and 3-7 DPS for Heroic progression and then Mythic. Msg Satian- Proudmoore or add me at satian#1301 for further questions.Satian0 Feb 21
Feb 21 (A)6/10H Semi casual guild lfm more If you're tired of pugging raids but don't want the stress and demands of a hardcore raiding guild then it sounds like we might be a great match for you. We are a fairly new guild who started out with a casual mindset and just recently decided to try and see how far we can go when it comes to clearing content. Our goal is to clear current content in a reasonably timely manner while keeping a stress free, fun, and relaxed environment. We are 3/7M, 3/3H, and 6/10H so far and looking for a few more great pieces that will help us clear heroic NH and move into mythic raiding. Our raid times are T/Th/Sun 8pm-11pm pst(11pm-2am est) with sunday being a farm/gear day(with the possibility to make it a main raid day if we are really close to killing a boss). We do not have specific demands of our raiders, but we do ask for a few things: 1. Respect for your guildmates. 2. Be open to constructive criticism. 3. Have 90% attendance to T/Th raids. 4. Complete a +10 or higher dungeon per week (which we will help with). 5. Most of all, have fun because that is what our guild is about. We are looking for all people that can excel at their class, but we currently have high demand for: Healers: - Holy pally - Holy priest Dps: - Havoc DH - Frost DK - Assassination rogue - Shadow priest Tanks: We are fine with tanks, but we are looking for a back up guardian druid for times when one of our main tanks cannot make it. We are also looking for a couple of tanks of any class who want to run keystones. If you have experience leading a raid or think you could be a good raid leader, we are also looking for a co-raid leader. Loot is distributed via rcloot council and is based on attendance, performance, and who would benefit more. We use discord for communication. Please be at least 885 equipped and providing relevant logs would be a plus. If you want to be a part of the idiokracy family or have any questions, feel free to respond to this post or message one of the following and we will be more than happy to help. Andrewticus#1112 or spaziix#1776 P.S. We got what plants crave (not sure what this means but my GM wants me to write it).Zurabeth2 Feb 21
Feb 21 [A]<Avocado> 3/10 Mythic NH recruiting DPS <Avocado> - on Proudmoore. http://www.avocadoguild.com/ 9 hrs/week. 3 nights. 7PM PST/10PM EST start time. <Avocado> is a longstanding guild on the server Proudmoore and is looking for a HOLY PALADIN and few exceptional DPS that want to be part of a consistent and progression oriented raid team. Raid Schedule: 3x a week, 9 hours total Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00 pm to 10:00pm PST (server time) Current Progression: Mythic Nighthold: 3/10 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic ToV: 2/3 Heroic ToV: 3/3 Recruitment Needs: Tank: closed Healer: Paladin - Holy - HIGH Melee DPS: Death Knight - Frost - High Demon Hunter - Havoc - High Paladin - Retribution with Holy Offspec - High Rogue - Assassination - High Rogue - Subtlety - High Shaman - Enhancement - Medium Ranged DPS: Balance Druid - HIGH Fire/Frost/Arcane Mage - High Shadow Priest - High Elemental Shaman - Medium Contact: You may reach us through any of our recruitment officers: GM - Mallard - Mallard#1615 O - Gnomedeezy - #BRODEEZY1328 O - Sabon - Sabon#1943 Submit a quick application through our website: http://www.avocadoguild.com/apply/ or leave your battle tag, spec, raiding experience, and any Warcraft Logs you have from the past or the present in this thread and one of us will be in contact with you.Gnomedeezy3 Feb 21
Feb 21 Draenor Rare Spawn Timers Figured I would start a new topic to update on rare spawn timers for WoD spawns.Titansfan0 Feb 21
Feb 21 <Big In china> 7/7 mythic 3/3 H TOV 2/10M Big in china we are a alliance guild on us proudmoore. We are a group of friends having fun while raiding and want to push progression. While having fun we are looking for serious raiders to help us finish out EN and TOV and go strong into Nighthold. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday From 6:30 to 9:30 PST. Loot. We use loot council. Recruiting Range we are open to any class Meele rogue dk monk Healer Monk or disc priest We are always open to anyone applying with us since we need the best players. We are raiding on a two day raid schedule. We are not looking for bench players we are always looking to make the guilds core better. So if you do apply just know we are always competing for a raid spot. We hold everyone to the same standard in the guild so an officer doesn't get treated any different then a raider and ETC. Gm: channing#1747 officers btags are rostro#11813 Fire#1218 App at http://biginchina.enjin.com/Fireshockdin26 Feb 21
Feb 21 Warlock LF H-NH carry Willing to pay per upgrade I get, post with prices. I'm also interested in a normal mode carry, but either way I will contribute summons + 8k dps.Twilightcult2 Feb 21
Feb 21 [A]Avocado 3/10M - LF Hpally Hey, how's it going? Avocado is a longstanding guild on Proudmoore looking to recruit a few players to strengthen our raid as we start raiding in Legion. We are currently 7/7, 2/3, and 3/10 Mythic. Finishing Mythic Nighthold is our current objective. Our raiding hours are: Tuesday 7-10pm PST Wednesday 7-10pm PST Thursday 7-10pm PST We are primarily looking for: Holy Pally. DPS with a healing offspec. DPS in general. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Avocado Apply today at http://www.avocadoguild.com/ or https://discord.gg/DX649Vg Thanks for taking the time to check out our guild, and if you'd like to learn more or ask questions before applying feel free to add one of us on battlenet at Mallard#1615, Sabon#1943, or BRODEEZY#1328.Mallard29 Feb 21
Feb 20 [A] <Temporary Solution>1/10M LF R/M DPS+H (Core Mythic) Currently looking for: -Range and Melee DPS -1 Healer Expectation: -No Toxicity -Come with a positive attitude -Communicate with officers via. discord or txt -Have an 85-90% attendance -Come prepared -Take direction and constructive criticism -Complete a 15 keystone each week Temporary Solution is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US Proudmoore looking to: achieve cutting edge before the release of ToS, have a positive player base, and run mythic+'s regularly. Current raid time are tues/wed/Sun 5:30 to 8:30 with a flexible extra 30 minutes after if need be. If interested add me on bnet @ Starkiller#1609Subzeon2 Feb 20
Feb 20 <Path of Elune> needs a tank and healers! Jan 21 Hello, Proudmoore! <Path of Elune> is a relatively new guild on this server, but we've already been able to put together a friendly community and cohesive raid group. For more information about our guild and what we stand for, visit pathofelune.shivtr.com and check out our guild charter. We are currently standing at 10/10 N & 3/10 H NH. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 8:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (PST). We use personal loot, but a raider who receives an unwanted item puts it up for roll. If you're looking for a friendly but progression-minded raid group, you might find your home with us! Healers and a tank are what we're in most need of right now, but feel free to contact us if you're dps. Thank you! Esjael#1287 Moosequatch#1770 Nemonusquam#1608 Pastrami#11747Esjael1 Feb 20
Feb 20 2/10m NH 10/10H NH 900ilvl Rdrood LF guild 900 ilvl Resto druid (43 traits in resto weapon) with boomy off spec(35 traits in balance weapon) dps isn't great though would need time to properly learn it plus missing leggos for the spec(havent been farming for balance leg yet since still missing BiS Resto one) looking for a late night raid team around my progression dont mind if i step back in progress a little but really would like a guild that is 8-9/10H NH atleast currently on stormrage but looking to xfer to proudmoore since it a PST server and I need late night raiding...11pm cst or later so like 9pm pst would be perfect start time for me. if your guild would be interested in me add me on btag or leave a comment here Btag: animehero05#1919Moonyte0 Feb 20
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 20 887 Frost DK LF Nighthold Guild 8PM+ Hello, Looking for a later night guild that starts raiding at 8PM+ during the week. I am currently 10/10 N and 3/10 H, and am looking for an environment with relaxed and skilled players to progress further in Nighthold. Let me know if your guild fits my raid times, I'd love to trial for you!Alazamboozle9 Feb 20
Feb 20 Deadly Fate (A) recruiting for Mythic Raids Hello All, We are recruiting DPS to fill our mythic raid team, we raid Sun-Mon 7p-10p server. If you are interested or have questions please contact myself(btag Firyon#1297), Yahno, Chainhealspm, or SoapbucketRayzodoom3 Feb 20
Feb 20 Tonite 8:00PM PST tryouts 890 range lookign for 890 range to tryout for our 3/10M guild tonite 8:00pm PST if people are interested we'll be running Normal Nh clear. priorities for lock/spriest/boomkin add me on bnet Malificari#1591Malificari0 Feb 20
Feb 19 897 MW 10/10H LF late night raiding Looking to main-spec heal cutting edge mythic content. I'm able to raid any day/night after 8pm PST (11 EST). Willing to server/faction change. Add Ithwail#1579Horsejuice0 Feb 19
Feb 19 10/10H Wed/Thur 9-12 PST Sun 8-11 PST <Rumble> is recruiting. 10/10H NH. We are a newly formed guild with 7/7M raiders looking for people to fill our core group. Server: Stormrage Who: 890+ Mage Hunter Warlock Holy Paladin When: Wednesday 9-12 PST Thursday 9-12 PST Sunday 8-11 PST What: We have Heroic NH on Farm, but are still missing 3 spots to completely fill our Mythic team. Once we fill those we will focus on Mythic progression. Looking for people with a positive/fun attitude and don't just show up on raid night and disappear the rest of the week. Work on your character outside raid in Mythic+. Listen to instructions during raid. Be willing to take helpful criticism. Add me if interested: trevorwyatt#1646Wyatt4 Feb 19
Feb 19 Guild starting a second group Tues/Wed nights Looking for all classes and specs and Raid leader for our new raid group that will run Tues/Wed 830-1030 server (will be moved back to 1130 once we get a full group). We will be starting off in EN/ToV for the first few weeks and then moving on to NH. As this group is going to be for those that rerolled, took their time leveling or are not up to the ilvl for heroic NH. That said we do have a group the runs Fri/Sat 830-1130 server (10/10N 4/10H) so if you are out gearing the group on tues/wed you are more than welcome to join the second group. If you are interested please comment below or add me and contact me that way!! I will check this every few days so best way will be through Btag. Look forward playing with new people. Cdwyer#1471Saoirserose0 Feb 19
Feb 19 Looking for a friend! Im new to WOW and im looking for a friend. While the first few days has had me enticed, im starting to get bored. I feel like having a friend would change that. " My battle net is EnusBurger#1222 I wouldn't mind start a new character to end game. Just want a friend. And yes this is a serious post.Bsmentvirgin2 Feb 19
Feb 19 860 BM Hunter Looking for Guild I recently returned to Legion in January after a short break and just finished off my 34th Artifact trait last night. I'm not necessarily looking for a hardcore mythic progression guild, just a chill, socially active group of people still doing gear runs (hopefully) and normal or heroic raiding. A little about myself... I've been playing WoW since June of '05 but haven't been in a guild since Cata and I'm getting tired of being an LFR hero. While I tend to be a goof off in chat, when it comes time to raid I'm all about getting it done (though I still like to have fun while doing it). I'm generally available from 7p-8p server time onward for raiding any time during the week but I'm usually also online throughout the day for other stuff. Thanks for reading!Eingar7 Feb 19
Feb 19 Married R-Dps's 880+ilvl LF Prog Raid Guild. Hello, my husband and I Are seeking a Semi-Hardcore Progression Raiding Guild. We seek a LGBT Friendly Guild. We are 880-883 ilvl We are EST, and prefer to raid Friday-Saturday and/or Sundays. We recently transferred to this server from a tiny one. Personally we dont mind weekday raiding aslong as it is not past 9:00pm EST due to our jobs. We get up really early in the morning. We can and will commit to the raid team and meet the attendance requirements and will try out-fill out an application if applicable. We really are just seeking a home of friendly adults that we can raid and run mythic+'s with. We also can voice chat aswell either Vent or Discord. We are day time players usually play every day and every weekend for several hours. We both pull 500k-800k Dps according to the Raid/Dungeon will provide screenshots and logs if requested. We are speced for maximum Aoe and Decent Single target. We are both Arcane Mages and have our gear enchanted and socketed to our perfect stats and know the class well. We are strong raiders and know nearly all the mechanics to the raids/dungeons.Kreio6 Feb 19
Feb 18 907 (894) ELE Shaman LF Weekend Mythic NH Have Resto offspec if needed to heal. Also have the following alts if necessary: Past Experience: Cutting Edge 7/7 EN AoTC Helya (2/3 Mythic) ToV AoTC Gul'dan (2/10 Mythic) NH Frost Mage 875 Mistweaver MonkRamassun1 Feb 18
Feb 18 <WCD> [10/10N 4/10H NH] Late Night Recruiting <War Crimes Division> About Us We are a group of people that have played together roughly since Burning Crusade. Our main mission is to have fun, this is a game after all. =D Hopefully finding some like-minded people to dungeon, pvp, raid, and just hang out with. Discord is what we use for communication. We do want to be clearing all of the current content and progress into Mythic provided we get some awesome people like you! Side note, we have no profanity filter, we are all 23+ =P Goals We want to find people, no... friends that want to have a good time with us. We are laid back and friendly guild that's accepting anyone whether you are a 10 year veteran to someone just picking up Legion, we are more than happy to help you out. Raiding: Our focus is on Heroic and getting a team ready for Nighthold and Mythic content. We will want to push for Mythic but we are needing more raiders. We all took a bit of a break and are ready to get back into the swing of things. We also have cross-realm friends that raid with us weekly if you want to try us out beforehand. Mythic+: We don't have these scheduled but usually run them quite frequently throughout the week. What We Expect From You Please be respectful to fellow guildmates and players, a kind word goes a long way. Raiding: • Be on time to raids, preferably 10 minutes early • Do a bit of research on the fights before hand • Have food, flasks, potions, etc ready. We do help with this but just need a heads up. • Be reliable. • If you cannot make a raid, no worries just please let someone know =D Most importantly, have a good time. *Little Disclaimer* We do not tolerate toxic attitudes, it doesn't benefit anyone. What You Can Expect From Us ALL THE THINGS! Anywhere from helping with class/ spec choices or questions, gearing and crafting, or just figuring out the game in general. We are open books =D Raid Times Wednesday/ Thursday: 11:15pm-2am Server Time Third day optional or alt run Raid Recruitment *-Needing Strong DPS-* Shooting for a 20-25 man roster Item Level 860+ Preferred (We can help gear) We will accept exceptional raiders if the spot you desire is currently taken, let us know and we will see what we can do! Tanks: High Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority Healers: Low Priority Whether you just want a guild to join to hang out, get into raiding, Mythic+, or just more info, feel free to hit us up in game or via bnet! Contact info - Officers: meowsical#1665 WhiteWolf#12858Rebalance22 Feb 18
Feb 18 2 Raiders LF Guild No longer lookingLyræl4 Feb 18
Feb 18 Heroic Progression guild recruiting alliance War Crimes Division is currently recruiting for our Progression Raid! Wed/Thur 11:15pm - 2am raid. Currently we are 10/10 Farm Normal NH and 4/10 Heroic NH. We are a progression raid and are looking for dedicated raiders who are also looking to have fun. We are an active guild with Mythic+ groups, Transmog runs, and Alt leveling, we do it all and you can too! Currently recruiting Marksman or Beast Master Hunter Mage (any spec) Rogue (any spec) DPS Warrior Tank Warrior Any class can apply though, however those requested are the preferred classes. Raid applicants asked for min ilvl 860, and 35 traits into weapon. Again anyone can apply, but that is asked for Raid consideration. Contact Lomanic, Fadedgrace, Cuzri, Masumae or any officer of War Crimes Division if interested.Lomanic0 Feb 18
Feb 18 [A] 884 F DK LF Mythic Semi-Casual/Late Night Hey everyone, I noticed there's a ton of skilled players and a high Alliance population and thought about moving here. I've been living the pug life for a while and haven't been able to scratch that Mythic itch as much as I'd like so I'm hoping to find a home with a guild that can fit my raid times. Currently, I am 2/7 M En, 3/3 H ToV, and 5/10 Nighthold. I would love to be a part of a guild of people who are skilled but maintain a casual style of play. No drama, no rudeness, just focused and friendly. I used to raid hardcore but just don't have the same amount of time these days, so I'm looking for a guild that raids two days a week, 8:30PM PST+ for 3 or 4 hours. I was a Holy Paladin main for Sunwell progress(Alazamboozle - Emerald Dream), before I switched to Ret for WOTLK. Mained Frost DK for Legion and love it. While far from my best, this is a log of a Mythic Ursoc kill when my current guild needed someone to step in. I know I can vastly improve on this but am using this to show my ability to stay competitive. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jvhcx8bmaNW9YJPq Thanks!Dahs4 Feb 18
Feb 18 Hpriest 884equipped LF H/M raids Hello, I am looking for a guild that plans to run mythic NH content soon and has previous mythic content under the belt. 884 equipped, 42 artifact, 75% HPS bracket logs for normal (i cant get into the heroic kills for the guild, as i run on off days, guilds flush with healers) Looking for T/W/T/F 7-11PST Times. 2 or 3 day of those listed Thanks,Sanie3 Feb 18
Feb 18 [A] <Adamantium> Morning Progression Guild Adamantium, a newly formed progression guild is recruiting to form an early morning team. Leadership has previous experience leading and defeating Mythic content. Raid times: M/W/F 9:30am-12pm server time (Proudmoore) Item level is not an issue. We are more concerned that people are able to raid our early morning times, on a consistent 3-day weekly schedule. We are looking for friendly, but serious progression raiders that are willing to learn and progress with a fun, team spirited attitude. We use Discord for voice during raids, you are required to be in our Discord raid channel during raids. You do not have to have a mic or speak unless you are a tank or officer. For invites or any questions msg Gellidas in game or you can send me mail as well. I will usually be logged in during the mornings from 6:30am-12pm. Thanks!Gellidas0 Feb 18
Feb 17 <Game Over> Weekend Team Recruitment Game over's weekend team is currently looking for a few exceptional players to join our roster. Team name: <Crippling Progression> Hours: Friday 7:00pm - 10:00pm/ Saturday 6:00pm - 9:00pm. Current progression: 10/10 Normal. 5/10 Heroic. What we are looking for: Holy Paladin/ Havoc DH/ Disc and Shadow Priests / Any Mage spec /Any Warlock spec. Min requirements: Consistently able to pull around 400k dps +. Know you class and what you major upgrades will be. Be able to follow mechanics and listen well to direction. Come with the attitude of wanting to progress and be okay with the struggle that comes with progression. Ingame: Shadowmends or Drozen#1717 for further info and questions or reply to this post.Shadowmends3 Feb 17
Feb 17 [A][Proudmoore]<Technically Correct> Technically Correct is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore, a west coast server! We are currently 8/10 on Heroic progression. All of our current raiders have played actively since The Burning Crusade with a wealth of raid experience. We will consider all applications on a case-by-case basis, but our primary recruitment needs are: Tanks - We are not currently recruiting tanks Healers - Monk/Priest/Shaman RDPS - Shadow Priest, Balance Druid and Affliction Warlock MDPS - Ret Paladin and Survival Hunter We raid Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday from 5:30pm-8:30pm server. If you are interested, please respond here or feel free to add me on battle.net, Reapersown#1346, or one of my fellow officers on battle.net: Prototype#1946 Zephyr#1658 TrUeHaVoC#1138Agarvaen0 Feb 17
Feb 17 (A) QED Recruiting 7/7H-EN, 3/10H-NH 7/7N-EN, 7/7H-EN, 3/3N-ToV, 3/3H-Tov, 10/10N-NH, 3/10H-NH (Raiding tonight so this is going to change) We are looking to fill out our roster to progress into mythic raiding. We have a solid group of around 18 core raiders, and several casual raiders that fill in the gaps as needed. We raid TH/F 7:30-10:30pm Server time (West Coast), we also have mid week gear/Achievement/Fun raids and Mythic + runs. We are currently looking for. A Holy Priests. or Holy Pallies. or Disc Priests. A Boomkin. A Warlock.Lithtyr0 Feb 17
Feb 17 [A] Vampire Penguin Society - 10/10N | 0/10H ... The Vampire Penguin Society is a small, casual guild on the Proudmoore server that is currently looking to expand its membership. We are especially interested in individuals who would like to join our modest raid team as we prepare to progress through Heroic Nighthold, but such participation is certainly not required. All we ask is that you respect your fellow penguins! Legion Raid Group Our current raid schedule is: Fridays: 7pm - 9pm Server Time Saturdays: 5pm - 7pm Server Time We typically field between 10-14 players, but would like to grow our potential roster. We are 10/10N Nighthold and currently have 3/10H bosses down. Our specific needs are: Tanks We are seeking at least 1 tank to join our raid group! Healers Depending on our raid size, we should be able to accommodate a few more healers! DPS We are always open to players who prefer dealing damage! Again, we consider ourselves a casual guild just looking to maintain and grow our community! Feel free add my BattleTag if you have any specific questions. Respectfully, Arven#1304Arven0 Feb 17
Feb 17 WTB Gear Run Is anyone selling gear runs? Emerald Nightmare or Nighthold If yes, what are the days/times and prices? I am coming into this expac late to play with IRL friends and I need some help gearing quickly. I can buy WoW tokens to get gold so no worries there. I am only willing to pay for a gear run with gold.Michàél2 Feb 17
Feb 17 Returning Player LF Happy Guild Hey guys I just came back after leaving towards the beginning of garrisons. I absolutely despised the xpac so I'm back now and am looking for a guild. I'm new to the realm and to alliance been playing horde pretty much my entire time (since BC). Rolled a demon hunter and used my 100 boost for a druid (that will be resto). I'll be maining the DH probably though. I would probably like to eventually get raiding on a 2 night a week schedule. I play generally from 8 or 10 pm until 1-3 am central - would like a guild that is pretty active at least until around 1 central with raid times being maybe 9 or 10 2 nights a week (for when I eventually start raiding).Zierra0 Feb 17