Proudmoore

May 17, 2015 RDruid and Rogue LF EST 2 nt guild 10/10h exp Well, times are a changin' and we are looking for an EST guild that raids 2 nights a week. Hard cutoff at 8:30 server time unless it's Thursday and Friday night. We prefer to stay alliance. I Hit us up at Steph#1107 Edit: 10/10H now :-DAvesarra2 May 17, 2015
May 16, 2015 Lvl 60, 70, 80 Raiding guild(on Blade's Edge) Im leveling this toon up to 100. but on the way i want to stop and do low level raids. I never got to experience vanilla, burning crusade, and wrath raids. so im making a guild focused on doing these raids. If you want to join (haven't thought of a name yet) just message 'Riften' in game mail and ill add you Keep in mind, it will be about 1-2 weeks until I get this toon to 60 to start raiding, just cause im reading all the quests along the way.Riften0 May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 680 Guardian and 673 Hunter thinking of xfer Hello all, What we have here is a pair of raiders looking for a new home. We both have Heroic experience mine is 7/10 and the hunter is 3/10). We both stopped raiding because life was getting busy, but now that it has calmed down, we are once again looking around for something fun and casual. We've done the 4 nights for 4 hours and that's just too much. We're both solid and committed raiders wanted a fun and like minded guild to call home. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Soref/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Myztixstalkr/advanced We are willing to realm transfer and or faction change if need be. Any questions feel free to add my btag - Myztix#1190 Thanks for the considerationMyztixstalkr1 May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 Ret Pally LF Thu/Fri/Sat Raiding Guild 2M (wiped at 0.01% Mythic Gruul) and 10H Ret Pally looking for a raid team that raids at those times, preferably 9H at least and starting mythics. My Warcraftlogs are public as Kanael in Aman'thul, Korialstrasz, Proudmoore and Dath'remar (still gearing up) Reason for Edit: Forgot to add Proudmoore logsKanael0 May 16, 2015
May 15, 2015 [A] Wildfire (Proudmoore) 8/10 HBRF LFM Wildfire is looking for more players. We raid 8-11 EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are looking for people to help us push down rest of heroic BRF and move into a little bit of mythic. Ideal players for Wildfire will be more concerned about people rather than progression. We are looking for progression but want to do it with good people rather than just pure numbers. Currently we a recruiting for the following Disc Priest Holy Paladin Boomkin Rogue Elemental Shaman If your interested please contact myself, Varinda or Roserzhus. Or feel free to drop a app at http://wildfirewow.enjin.com/home We also do Alt/ Drunk raids on Fridays and Saturday normally BRF normals. If your looking for fun people and want to kill some bosses please look us up.Gorddum0 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 [A]Dark Hall 8/10H LF DPS/Tank Dark Hall is an Alliance raiding guild looking for a few good raiders to fill out our raid team to push through heroics and build for Mythic. Raid Times Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 6pm-9pm PST We are 8/10H Our Loot System: EPGP We are currently looking for: DPS: Warlock Death Knight Paladin Feral Druid Shadow Priest Warrior TANK: Monk Death Knight Paladin Other exceptional classes are encouraged to apply What We Ask Of You: Attendance Good Sense Of Humor Willingness To Accept Criticism Always Try To Improve A lot of us have been raiding together for years and are a close knit bunch. Therefore on off nights you may find us doing PVP, old raids, meta achievements and mount farming Contact Kyrish (Kyrish#1900) or Siliskor (Siliskor#1846) Include a note with your request so you won't be declined We also have a website www.Dark-Hall.comSiliskor17 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 Refer a Friend Looking to Level Hard tonight Hit me up if you are looking to level a few characters over the next two weeks, I work this weekend but Monday Tuesday Wednesday next week I am off an tonight/Tomorrow I am off and am looking to level hard with someone to get levels fast.Needutobleed2 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 Tamed Loque'nahak at 6:04 am pst found at 6:04 am pstStackbleedz0 May 14, 2015
May 14, 2015 [A] Final Fantasy - Recruiting for BRF! [ 7/10M BRF and 10/10H BRF] - We are currently looking for progression minded players who are looking to pursue Mythic raiding. Currently looking for a couple of exceptional and reliable players to help refine our raiding roster. Prefer that players be at least 685 ilvl. Our raids times are Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 6pm - 930pm Server Time/Pacific Time. If you are interested or require more information please feel free to contact the following players in-game via a whisper, or in-game mail. Cheerios#1147 // Suicune#1583 Heavensfall Kyrios Alternatively, feel free to message any member online and they can redirect you to an officer online. Available Roles Tank : Closed Healer : Open (Not Disc, or Pally) DPS : OpenAsunà23 May 14, 2015
May 14, 2015 Sylvanas can't even.. She is so over my crap.. http://s4.postimg.org/wxbpi8fbh/Wo_WScrn_Shot_051315_165217.jpg ((selfie))Seething0 May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015 Does anyone just run normal? One of the things I was hoping for with Warlords was that more guilds would pop up that would take advantage of the FLex technology and have casual raids that didn't care too much about comps and such. Maybe I'm just missing them, and if I missed you I sincerely apologize. But anyways, my friend and myself were talking about how we missed raiding, but don't want it to be a "job" again. Are there any casual guilds that are just focused on relaxing through normals and maybe a few heroics? Or do any of the more advanced guilds just have casual alt runs that would think about taking a few casual scrubs? My friend is a feral druid. SHe has only just returned. She raided in Dark 25 in the beginning of MoP, but then quit shortly after the guild completed the normal Terrace. I myself was a heroic raider in Wrath and Cata. And followed the same as my friend in MoP. I came back in SoO and got like 7 heroic bosses down, but that's not anything brag worthy or anything. I main a rogue, but assumed this Spriest would probably be the toon I would raid on because my friend plays a feral. I also have a Unholy DK, but assume the world is full of DKs, so that would be irrelevant. I have a normal day job, so most NA night time raiding would work for me. My friend though has a job that sometimes requires her to be on call, so it would have to be cool for her to miss some nights. That's why the idea of a casual guild that doesn't care if they're raiding with 14 people or 12 people or whatever. ALso, ideally the total raiding would be less than 6 hours per week. Like I said, I don't want raiding to feel like a job. I just want it to be fun again. Oh, and also don't want to have to do LFR ever again. :)Lizzbathory2 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 <Kings of Chaos> Needs You! <Kings of Chaos> is in dire need of: Melee DPS (Feral, Rogue, Warrior) Cloth Caster DPS (Mage, Warlock). The current main raiders in the guild are 10/10N and 6/10H, We suffered the loss of our main tank/Raid leader and a few DPS and are actively working our back up to Heroic Progression. Being geared enough for Heroic BlackRock Foundry is not a requirement but we do ask you have enough gear to hold your own in N BRF and be able to play your class sufficiently so we can get you high enough for H BRF and prepare for 6.2. However, if you feel you don’t see yourself raiding, or just not at the moment, fear not! We still want you in our guild. We are trying to build a large leveling/social/raiding (PVP in the future) community, and want you to be a part of it also! We have about 15-20 active members as of now and I want to triple that number by mid june. We are a mature guild (18+) and LGBT friendly and our only request is that guild chat stays clear of Homophobic and Racial slurs =) If you think you’re a fit for our guild you can contact the GL or any of the officers via our real ID’s ingame below Perrbear#1190 (Me, Perrbear) Jaketakescake#1144 (GL, Clamdown) Penguin#1144 (Co-GL, Penguino)Perrbear0 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 LF PVP Guild I switched this toon from another server and I'm looking for a pvp guild.Beefsùpreme0 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 688 Holy Pally LF Mythic Guild Looking to server/faction transfer to mythic raiding guild. Available Mon-Thurs from 8:15pm-12:00am EST. Would be bringing my 686 resto shaman as well. BTag: Kate1567Aalexia2 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 Mage LFG Looking for a guild that raids. My main is 10/10 H BFR I can raid most any day vs Sundays.Cinex4 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 Late Night Raiding teams Are there any teams that raid ~9-12pm pst during the week that are recruiting? This game really really REALLY needs a search function for guilds!Dreagan2 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 679 Hunter LF Raiding guild 1/10 m experience. I want to switch from tanking to my hunter for 6.2 and need to find a guild who raids from after 730 pst. I have kept logs so look them up. My alt code is 149.Lelantòs4 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 (A) Druid dps or heal LF guild Looking for a guild, I'm getting of tired of playing this game without a guild. I want to find a good active group of people. Preferably more than a group of people that just logs in to raid. I'm open to whatever spec you are needing for dps or healing because I have an interest in any of them. I'm a little rust with healing but I am fine with taking that role. I'm also open to being balance or feral dps. Maybe even tanking but it has never really interested me.Noctyth6 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Northern Service Defence 1 healer, 3 dps! Hey, we are a guild that is in need of raiders for our current raid team for heroic BRF and normal BRF! we do almost a raid a day to help gear people but only the Tuesday - Thursday are required we are also starting up a RBG team so anyone that PvP's is also welcome to join (In need of a RBG leader) we are a nice group of people living the life of raiding and would love to share it with you. there is no Required itemlevel to join the guild just to raid the Tuesday - Thursday raids we often carry people on the other days :) in need of 1 pally healer majorly and the bold dps bellow for more info just scroll down or you can message me ingame anytime almost. We are now starting heroic BRF. so please be ready :) now 665+ for heroic, reg BRF is still being ran at 655+ thanks Recruitment: if in bold then its something we really need! Druid (DPS) Shaman (DPS) Rogue Warlock Priest (DPS, Healer) Monk (DPS, Healer) Warrior (DPS) Paladin (DPS, Healer) Raid Times/Days: Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 pm server till 10:00 pm some times 11:00! (3 day week) We use Teamspeak 3! for raids! Raid Leader: Raid leader is Warrenslife, i have been raid leading for along time now for about 6 years with a recent 6 month break, but still as strong ans ever :) Loot: We are now using RCLootCouncilWarrenslife0 May 12, 2015
May 11, 2015 LF2M Raiders!! <REIN> is an Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking competent players that are interested in joining the community we have worked hard to build..We are recruiting Adult players to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 8/10N / 1/10H BRF. Schedule- ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm server (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT- unless noted in the event) Core Team- Tuesday, Wed & Thursday. We will be dropping too 2 nights (Tues/Thurs) when we have caught up a bit more on our progression. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! We Need: Tank- Full 1 Healer (with a DPS OS, prefer a Druid or Monk) MDPS- Full 1 RDPS- Prefer a Hunter or Lock What we need from you 655 iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. Guild Website and Facebook Page. 5 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!!Unus4 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 A <Masta Buildas> Need a tank / dps / healer Masta Buildas is originally from the Lightning's Blade server and has expanded to Proudmoore. We are an easy going laid back guild that understands that real life comes first. It's not easy raiding on Lightning's Blade so we are behind content wise. We are only 2/7 Normal mode (Highmaul), but would like to progress to BRF, heroics and beyond with the right group. We are currently in need of a tank, dps (any but hunter) and 1 healer for our 10 man raid group. Item levels can vary but around 640 at least would be great. We typically only raid once a week. Usually on Thursdays around 8 or 9 CST. If you are interested please respond to this post or send me a message in game Fully#1509. Thanks, FullyFullyheals1 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 LF a Morning Heroic Raid Spot. Hello. Looking for some cross realm love for me and my friend. We are a package deal. Seeking Heroic BRF Raid Team. Not looking to join guild just to have a raid spot cross server. We are reliable and know all fights! We are 9/10 Heroic BRF. Our mains are on Horde side but we are looking to gear up our mains on Alliance side! Healatoria 657 Resto Shaman Zayden 658 Brew/WW Monk Battletag: Healatoria#1381 Please reply here or hit me up in game. In game mail or whisper.Healatoria0 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 687 Holy Paladin LF a home. Greetings, I am a Holy Paladin with a Retribution OS. I am exploring options for a new raid group that can offer a greater sense of progression and group consistency. Currently I am 10/10 HBRF and my armory like is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Zaìra/simple. I have plenty of logs from WCL that are available, and a good number of them are ranked. I actively research new fight mechanics and stay up to date on my class theory crafting. I am available M - Th 6:30-10:00pm PST but I would like to raid no more than 3 days a week. Thanks for your time and consideration.Zaìra3 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 Blood Faith Are they still around?Avodah3 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 [A] <<Discontented>> LFM Please read! Hello fellow Proudmoorians! <Discontented> is a laid-back raiding guild that needs (really needs) caster DPS, Healers, and a few more DPS We need the following classes: Warlock, Rogue, Shaman- any, Monk(healing or dps), Holy Paladin, Ret Paladin, and finally a Fury or Arms warrior. Were also considering all exceptional players regardless of our need. *Will will make it fit!* :P please consider joining us! Who we are- 9/10 NBRF 7/10 HBRF and are really tired of pugging for DPS and occasional healer. The raid leaders and officers are all BC+ raid experienced. Many of our raid are 10/10 Experienced HBRF as well. We have a 15 member core group of raiders. Raid times: T/TH 6:30pm -9:30pm PST. What we expect: *Your attendance for every raid* minus real life issues/vacation that comes up. We provide flasks, food, and repairs during raids. We require you to be gemmed, enchanted, and posses awareness in raids (i.e avoid smashes, move out of fires, etc). Also, we expect the use of Teamspeak during raids, and being on-time for events. Add me to battletag if you are interested and would like to chat more! Guild leader battletag- Tiberious#1413Tiberius3 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 <Exergy> Weekend Team Recruiting Hi everyone Deliora here, I'm recruiting for my new two night a week weekend raid team on Sat and Sun from 2:30 PM PST to 5:30 PM PST. My goal for this raid team is to gather a group of people that may be bored of trying to pug BRF and try to harness these people in a raid team where they can learn and thrive in a relaxing environment. This raid will be considered a progression raid so I expect every raid member to come to raid prepared by watching videos of the bosses we will be doing as well as reading about them. Loot will be master looter with MS>OS as the core team forms. I eventually will switch to loot council when a solid team is attending each week. Raid Trials will be expected to maintain an 85% attendance rate for the first two weeks. A little about me: I am a 682 brewmaster monk alt that will be leading this weekend team on weekends. My main is a 695 holy paladin that raids on weekdays on Darkspear. I am currently 8/10 Mythic BRF experienced and I have extensive knowledge of every fight on normal/heroic. Please post below if you are interested in becoming a part of the team. Current Needs: (Higher Priority) Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Demo Warlock Any other exceptional applicants will be considered.Deliora2 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 Tank thinking on transferring here I would like some info on this server and if there's any guild in need of a tank. im military and im looking for raiding after 8pm PST. i will love to start with a group that is in normals so i can get the experience to move on from there. let me know im looking for alliance only. sorry horde.Arkellian5 May 11, 2015
May 11, 2015 Jellybeans - Proudmoore. Ninja. Raided with Jellybeans through several attempts at Thogar and as soon we killed him as a group, he kicked me and others. Don't listen to anything he says. I should have listened to other people when they left the group because they recognized his name for being a ninja.Cuirelle0 May 11, 2015
May 10, 2015 Druid and hunter team lf heroic raid group Hello, We are a couple looking for a new raid guild, alliance only. We are currently 9/10n and 8/10h. Said guild would need to be 2-3 nights/week starting at 5pm server to 8pm server. Times are pretty firm due to kids and work. Me: 677 boomy who can play any role, though i am a little rusty at bear/kitty. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Ry%C3%B2uice/simple Her: 678 Surv hunter. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Sailenia/simple btag: Ryòuice#1635Ryòuice7 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 (A) Northern Service Defence LFM Raiders! Hello, we are a guild that is focusing on raiding, going to try to get higher in the ranks on our server, we are a group of nice people just looking to have fun and down stuff at the same time! there will be more info bellow so please scroll down :) We are now starting mythic highmaul and heroic BRF. so please be ready :) now 665+ required! Recruitment: Druid (DPS) Shaman (DPS) Rogue Warlock Priest (DPS, Healer) Monk (DPS, Healer) Warrior (DPS) Raid Times/Days: Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 pm server till 11:00 pm (3 day week) We use Teamspeak 3! for raids! Raid Leader: Raid leader is Warrenslife, i have been raid leading for along time now for about 6 years with a recent 6 month break, but still as strong ans ever :) Loot: We are now using RCLootCouncil Contact: If this all works out for you, then contact me or anyone in the guild for a invite or add me to battletag Warrendude#1174 THANKS! and Happy Hunting!Warrenslife4 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 Great relaxed guild looking for regular joe We are recruiting members to increase our guild size a bit. We are a very experienced guild, but we also have new players and enjoy helping them throughout the game. We are a Horde Guild. Please visit our website for more information. http://oldesouth2.wix.com/chosenofandrasteZarelline0 May 10, 2015
May 9, 2015 [A] LF Casual but Mature Guild Hey all, Just joined WoW after playing SWTOR for 3.5 years and I’m really enjoying WoD. I’m in the process of getting my first toons to 100 and I’m looking for a guild that can help me with WoW end game. I did raid extensively in my previous MMO and I plan to do the same in WoW. I’d like to start on a casual basis (LFR/Normal) and then down the road try Heroic or Mythic provided I have the right ilvl and experience. So what am I looking for from my new guild: a. Maturity and a casual atmosphere. I think a minimum required age and a thorough application procedure are good indicators of this. b. Weekly Pug Runs that start around 7pm ST/PST (I can’t log on before that due to RL). c. 2-day Raid Groups (that also start around 7pm ST/PST). d. Use of enjin forums and Mumble (just personal preference) Characters available (Alliance): lvl 97 Fury Warrior – lvl 90 Fire Mage – lvl 42 WW Monk About me: I’m in my mid-30’s with a full time job in Engineering and a family with young kids, so my game-time is limited and I really want make the best of it when logging on. When part of raid group I tend to be very punctual and consistent and I always notify far in advance of any RL issues that would prevent me from attending. Thanks!Marsyas3 May 9, 2015
May 8, 2015 <Chaos Cabinet> 6/10M Turalyon LFM Btag: Kaz#1747 - hit me up any time for quick info 6/7 6/10 Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday: 8pm-11pm EST Wednesday: 8pm-11pm EST Thursday: 8pm-11pm EST Chaos Cabinet is a guild formed by a group of long time friends from as early as vanilla. Our team is mostly made up of friends of friends and we aim to build the guild around a strong core of long time WoW players. Being as close of friends as most of us are, there WILL be many immature jokes and tons of jokes on eachother and fun times overall, if you cant take a joke and hate vulgar topics then you WILL NOT enjoy our company. Chaos Cabinet's goal with this team is to push Mythic content as hard as possible on leisure raid times, while we will have many laughs on trash pulls, farm content and outside of raid, when it comes to progression we will buckle down and focus hard on killing the boss ASAP. Expectations: With out goal of being one of the best guilds on the server, we expect high end performance from all our members, a bench will exist and we will not hesitate to bench underperforming members. Research of your BiS, best spec/rotation, and of the current bosses is REQUIRED. we WILL NOT carry raiders! Loot System: We will be using a Loot Council system, members will roll at the start of the raid and the top 3 will join the loot council with 2 officers, loot council will decide loot using many factors such as attendance, performance, current gear, BiS, etc. What we will offer: Guild Repairs Pots and Flask (when materials allow it) Food/Feast (when materials allow it) Free Enchants and Gems (when materials allow it) Craftable Upgrades (when materials allow it) =================== ---CURRENTLY RECRUITING-- ... ANY Exceptional players may apply! =================== Contacts: WEBSITE: http://www.chaoscabinet.com/ Guild Master: Telulu (ingame) Raid Leader: Kazmeme (ingame) / Btag: Kaz#1747 Assistant Lead: Villagebik (ingame)Kazmeme0 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Crazy Train of Proudmoore is Recruiting! Crazy Train is looking for the most ruthless and savage players to fight and die on the PvP field. We are running everything from Wargames to RBGs and looking for more people to come and blitz the field with us. Whisper Evisawrath, Danico, Wrathkitty, or Sàvàge for any and all information!!!Evisawrath0 May 8, 2015
May 7, 2015 [A] Amaranth Knights' Academy LF Raiders! School is in session! The Academy at Amaranth Knights (Alliance, Proudmoore) is currently recruiting new raiders with a passion to learn! While Amaranth Knights has a serious weekday main raid, we also offer the Academy. This is the part of our guild where we train people for inclusion in one of our main raiding teams. Players are assigned a mentor to help with gear choice, gemming, chanting, rotation and optimization of performance. It also has dedicated Officers who manage the team and support people in their development. The Academy has its own raid, wherein players can practice what they have learned in real time. To join the Academy players must be at level 100 and have completed at least some heroic dungeons, LFR, and have an item level of 640+. It is expected that members of this team are dedicated to learning as well as being willing, and able, to put the time in to grow. We will help you do that! Raid times are Sa/Su 6:45 pm to 10:30 pm ST Current Progression: 7/7H HM, 9/10N BRF, 2/10H BRF Desired Classes/Roles: Cloth Ranged DPS: High Leather DPS: High Mail DPS: High Plate DPS: High Healer: High Tank: Medium - need 1 tank or DPS with viable Tanking OS We have a list of specific roles needed above(although it's not very specific at the moment), but we're open to looking at any individual, even if your class/role is not on the list. You can contact me in game, on Battle.net at nicolyo#1107, or complete an application at http://amaranthknights.com Other recruitment contacts include: Seedofnature: Deveous#1300 Tsviet (in-game) If you're interested in being a part of one of our progressing raid teams, feel free to still apply to the guild. You can also see our other WoW Forum Post, which you can find here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16859666643Ripemuffins5 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 LF HEALS/DPS <Amaranth Knights> 9/10H BRF Greetings! <Amaranth Knights> @Proudmoore(Alliance) is currently seeking dedicated, mythical raiders! Interested in high end raiding without sacrificing the community feeling? Then this just may be the place for you! Our team is a highly focused, boss kill-orientated environment. Players are expected to be at the top of their game and perform at the same level as those in hard-core. We are striving to work through Heroic and Mythic at their current content to be competitive with the best guilds on our realm. But as always, our guild isn't only about the raid team. We like to relax on our off-nights and our strong guild community helps that happen. Friday Fun Nights(a new event each night), Sunday Mats Drives, and Hearthstone Tournaments are just a few examples of what kinds of activities our Community Coordinators plan for you. We are currently looking for recruits for our Mythic team - information and needs are below. If your class/role isn't listed below, then don't fret - exceptional players are always encouraged to apply. *Server Transfer Funding may be possible for exceptional players if the fit is right! If you feel that our raid environment may be a fit for you, do not hesitate to drop an application at: http://www.amaranthknights.com/home If you have any questions, feel free to add me via my Battletag and I(the Recruiting Officer for Amaranth Knights) will be more than happy to chat with you: Nicolyo#1107 Other recruitment contacts include: Seedofnature: Deveous#1300 Tsviet (in-game) Mythic Raiding: Mythic level raiding in a fast-paced, server first environment. Players in this team are expected be at the top level and hold a demonstrated mastery of their class. They are able to sustain excellence in raid performance. It is essential that people in this team put in the research outside of raid time to be completely on top of upcoming boss encounters and craft their character accordingly. Only the best players in the guild, or applicants, will be considered for this raid team. This team will raid three nights a week with an extra day on Sunday that will be used as the Raid leader sees fit for progression's sake. Raid Times: T/W/Th/Su 6:45pm - 10:30pm PST Current Progress: 7/7H 3/7M HM; 9/10H BRF Current Raid Needs: Cloth Ranged DPS: HIGH Healer(preferably non-Druid): HIGH Leather DPS: MEDIUM Mail DPS: MEDIUM-HIGH Plate DPS: HIGH Tank: LF 1 Non-DK Tank! If you think you may be interested in possibly applying for our main team(details above), but need a little training and cleaning up beforehand, then check out our Academy Program here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16859326532Ripemuffins5 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 Looking for guild on Horde side. I'm currently trying to find a casual, friendly, and talkative guild. I can't stand being in a guild that barely talks. If anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks in advance.Orcä0 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 LF Social, Casual PvE Guild/LGBT Friends Hey everyone! The title says it all! I'm searching for a new guild to call home. I renewed my subscription a couple of months ago, only to find that my old guild has server transferred, so I'm looking for a new home on a different server. As you can imagine, it's been getting pretty lonely lately as I push myself through LFR content. I'm a ilvl651 Combat Rogue with decent raiding experience from BC days forward, I PvP on occasion, and, in my extreme downtime, I achieve hunt, pet/mount farm, and other low key stuff. My perfect home in game would definitely be a casual raiding guild with a very social community - chilling on vent, mumble, whathaveyou is practiced by majority in the guild as well as doing off the wall stuff like doing old content for achieves, raiding Stormwind, and the like. I'm also searching for fellow LGBT family! Don't hesitate to add the btag (Kythilas#1467) if you think I'll fit in your guild or want to be friends :DKythilas0 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 Experience classic content with <Contingency> Experience old content today with Contingency of Proudmoore server!! (Alliance) Who are we? We are a re-roll project hoping to evolve into a fun community of growing friendships and pixel killing. Purpose Our goal is to enjoy structured PvE content at the appropriate level, starting at classic, level 60. At the same time we hope to maintain friendships we forge while experiencing the game together. Essentially we will try our best to recreate the experience of World of Warcraft starting with vanilla content! The intent is to progress overtime as a guild by clearing raids the way they were meant to be. Raid Schedule This is currently undecided, but you should expect us to raid twice per week once we have enough 60's and enough tanks/healers to do so. After we are more established, we will have additional free-for-all raids some nights for those interested in attending (achievement runs, etc). We are looking for people who will be able to commit to almost 100% of our raids - however - if you can't commit, that's ok! We still encourage you to join us and have fun when you are able! Loot and Gear When the time arises, we will likely do "leadership distribution" - in other words, a loot council. We will play fair, and expect you to do the same. Everyone will be encouraged to speak up if something drops that they can use. Gear off bosses will only be usable if the boss has been killed during a guild run. You may only PuG your own raid if you missed (or plan to miss) our lockout. Any gear acquired during PuG groups will not be permitted during guild runs unless the content has been cleared as a team. Vanilla PVP gear is allowed as the honor system was intact throughout all of the availability of all the raids. However, (just as a warning) PVP gear IS strong and will make getting loot in a vanilla raid feel a lot less epic. Leveling FAQ's May I level using RaF/heirlooms? Yes! Anything you chose to do gear/level wise outside of raid is acceptable, but please note that heirloom gear will NOT be permitted during raid times. Can I glyph? No. Major Glyphs will be permitted until WotLK content. You are welcome to use Minor Glyphs so long as they are purely aesthetic. What about enchants? No enchants past current expansion are permitted. If you are unsure about the enchant in question, please double check before using it. I've got my professions sorted out. How far can I level them? Only expansion specific profession caps will be permitted (300 during Vanilla, 375 during BC, etc). What character classes, races are allowed? - No Death Knights until Wrath of the Lich King content. - No Monks until Mists of Pandaria content. - Paladins and Shamans will both be allowed for classic content as it would be a waste to throw out the gear that drops in classic raids. - No character over current progression level of the guild is permitted to be a member. - All Race/Class combinations are allowed as long as the class is appropriate to the content being raided. This means that Draenei, Pandaren and Worgen races will be permitted. The bottom line... We understand it is impossible to duplicate the raiding experience from how it was at current content, but we will try to get as close and we can! We think it will be really fun despite the game updates. If you have any other questions, or are interested, please contact us! GrumpyMurloc#1198 CrazyJT#1752 Thank you for considering!Necca2 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 Up and comers LF a raiding guild We are a small group of 2 [possibly 3, depending] who is LF a raiding guild. Myself and my s/o are 8/10 Reg, 7/10 heroic on our mains [who we maybe moving to Proudmoore] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/exodar/Virginiawulf/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/exodar/Bigbywulf/simple We want to be a part of a raiding group. We have been playing this game for a while now, we want to become part of a group that has a need for us both. We have had a lot of bad luck with only needing one of us, and the other wasnt needed as much due to an overabundance [which was me suprisingly, playing a healer role none the less] We recently rolled a lock and Priest fresh [leveled from 1, took us a week so far] and will main what we need to, to do what we want in this game. This toon will be shadow with a healer OS [not sure which yet, will see at 100] the s/o will be demo: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Jinxsies/simple If there is any guilds that might have a need for BOTH of us, please go ahead and leave a message here or add my b-tag [santana#1680] and lets see what we can achieve together! Happy hunting all.Mynxies5 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 LF late night PVE Guild To whom it may concern, I'm looking for an LGBT friendly PVE centric Guild that raids either sometime after midnight or mostly on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I raided much earlier in WoD as a lock, and I'm looking for a guild to have fun and tackle the upcoming Hellfire citadel with. Peace.Phantomfang2 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 693 disc priest looking for mythic My current guild disbanded so i'm now currently looking for a mythic progression guild.Heavensbane2 May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015 <Resto Druid> ilvl693 LF mythic ready guild. Hi im looking for LGBTQ friendly guild im new to the server. But haven't found the perfect fit for a guild. Not a fan of loot council nor DKP stuff, if interested. Let me know. Whitelotus#1827 10/10 H AOTC 7/7 H AOTC I have a mic, I have vent/mumble/teamspeak. I also have a Hpriest 681Faeriespirit0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hi my friend and I are looking for a new home. We like our server however jut not enough people interested in mythic raiding. WE are looking for a guild that raids 9:30-12:30 EST pref (9-12 EST not a deal breaker either). Loot method EPGP, neither one of us is a fan of Loot Council. I will put both our profiles up for you to look at feel free to add me and speak to me. Have a nice day http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Wyrmrest%20Accord/Aphrodytee/ http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Wyrmrest%20Accord/gondo/Gondo1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 [A] Wildfire LFM Wildfire is recruiting for H-BRF. 8/10 Resto Druid Boomkin Spriest DPS DK 660ilv Raid times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11 EST/ 5-8 ST. Alt runs on Fridays and Saturdays. We are looking for players that want to have fun and down some bosses. Needs to be able to raid three nights a week. PST for more info. Gorddum or RoserzhusGorddum1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 <RRD> Recruiting Heals/RDPS. 9/10 Heroic. Raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-10:30 A mostly casual guild but do push progression. message in game or tag: Sergica#1253Captcurt0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 [A] 5/10M 3 night guild LF DPS/Healing <Bloodshot> an alliance 3 night raiding guild on the Proudmoore (PvE) server is recruiting. Current Progression Highmaul Heroic - 7/7 Mythic - 3/7 Blackrock Foundry Heroic - 10/10 Mythic - 5/10 Raid time Pacific Standard Time Tuesday - 9pm -12am Wednesday - 9pm - 12am Thursday - 9pm - 12am Friday (optional alt run) - 9:30pm Currently Recruiting for: Pally - healer Priest - Disc or holy (both preferred) Druid - Boomkin Must be comfortable and geared (680+) for both specs. Those that can play all 3 roles are highly desirable. No need to apply, simply add my battle tag: Nizzo#1562 for a trial.Ddizzo1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 <Stonewall Champions> LFM for our raid team! <Stonewall Champions> is the original LGBT community in WoW. We're an alliance guild based on Proudmoore, currently seeking applicants 18 and up. We're looking to fill some spots on our raiding team. Currently we raid Wednesdays 6pm-8pm server and Saturdays 4pm-6pm server. Our guild focuses on Highmaul currently (6/7N, 1/7H), though once we finish with the Imperator, we'll be headed for Blackrock Foundry, and Hellfire Citadel beyond! Newer raiders are welcome, we just require that you meet our ilvl expectations (630+ for Highmaul) and take the time to learn the fights! We do take our approach a bit more casually than others, but requirements for raiding are laid out in our guild forums. Classes wanted for our comp: spellcasters! Our raiding team is currently melee heavy, so we're looking for some spellslingers to fill out our ranks -Mages/Warlocks -Druids - preferably Balance, capable of healing -Priests - Shadow, capable of healing also But we're always happy to find more people of any spec or class that are interested in raiding with us, or even just wanting an open space to play wow with other LGBT individuals and friends/family. Thanks for checking us out! Please check out our website at http://stonewallchampions.org/ to see how to go about applying, and feel free to give me whisper/mail on Dubhar/Elefong, or any of our other fine officers, to chat more.Dubhar0 May 6, 2015