Proudmoore

Feb 29, 2016 deleted didn't take long to find a guild lolTihra1 Feb 29, 2016
Feb 29, 2016 Arrested Development 5/13M Sun/Mon LF RDPS Who We Are We are the Awkward Nudes raid team of Arrested Development-Proudmoore US! We have multiple raid teams with different levels of progression. The Awkward Nudes raid team is 5/13M and looking to fill a couple DPS spots. What We Need RDPS- we are considering all RDPS at this time. classes of specific need are -Mage -Elemental shaman -Warlock When Do We Do It We raid Sunday & Monday 7-10pm Server (PST) What we expect Come prepared - Be geared, be enchanted, have food/flasks/augment runes/Healing Tonics and know the fights ahead of time. Come on time - Be inside the instance and ready to start pulling trash/bosses at 6:50pm Have fun - This is a game after all. Be respectful - You can joke, you can be a little crude, but don't be racist, sexist....pretty much any "ist" Be dedicated- we require those interested in Mythic raiding to be dedicated and to show up consistently. we will not tolerate bad attendance To Get In Contact Message: Varrusian-Proudmoore US Tarvus-Proudmoore US with any questions or concerns. Or talk to anyone in the guild and they can refer you to an officer. Also Visit adwowguild.com Additional Info We run on a trial basis and we will monitor your performance through logs and additional sources. Once in contact with an officer, we may invite you to the guild and have you run a raid with us as a trial member. Upon completion of the trial raid, we will discuss your future with us between the raids members/officers.Varrusian3 Feb 29, 2016
Feb 29, 2016 9/13M main LF weekend guild for alt. Howdy all. I'm looking for a casual weekend (fri-mon works) for a freshly boosted resto druid i've made on this server. I'm a 9/13 mythic holy pally at this time and am actively raiding. Obviously being a boosted toon i'm behind on gear but i'm determined to quickly gear up this druid and find a fun place to call home for her. My battletag at this time is: Brandon7894#1221 Due to ocd name changes on this toon my logs are a bit of a mess but i can provide a few months worth for anyone interested. (Highlights include a rank 2 holy pally log on mythic gorefiend at my item level.)Hucksalt1 Feb 29, 2016
Feb 28, 2016 12/13H Guild LFM Heroic Raiders!! <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking skilled/competent, mature players that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build, while we are LGBT friendly, That is NOT what the guild is centered around. We believe that who you have sex with is your business.. We are focused on recruiting, patient Adult players (MUST BE OVER 21!!) to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 13/13 Normal HFC & 12/13 Heroic. We are trying to build a Heroic Raid team with the right people and looking at the long term raiders. We are adults who want to raid and want to progress at a decent pass without having to deal with the issues that arise in other groups! Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday-Thursday. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! Team Needs: at the moment Tank- Full Healer- Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy Priest (with DPS OS Preferred) MDPS- Enh Shaman, Ret Pally RDPS- Warlock, Mage What we need from you: Patience while we rebuild the group into what we are looking for! 90% Minimum Attendance 705+ iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 6 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!!Unus5 Feb 28, 2016
Feb 28, 2016 <Sakkara> is recruit for our core raid team Hello, My name is Lexi and I am the Guild Master/ Raid Team lead for the guild <Sakkara>. on Proudmoore server. The Guild itself it a casual guild starting up a core raid team.We are recruiting for our raid team but also casuals are welcome also. website: sakkara.enjin.com RAID TIMES Friday & Saturday( not set in stone) 8pm-11pm est A third day will be added when we start MYTHIC or clean up day if needed. Third day is-TBA. Our guild and team goals are to get a Core team and push content even into legions in a laided back fun environment.. TEAM EXPECTATIONS ADDONS NEEDED DBM/Bigwigs Real life i want to always be our members first priority. TEAM NEEDS All since i am flexible in what i raid to benefit the group This team is brand new so we need all roles and classes. Once the team has gotten particular classes and roles i will be updating this.so people can see what we need for classes and roles. If you have anymore questions or have any suggestions to add please add me in game and we can discuss further. Battle tag Tjani#1283 [i][/i]Lëxi12 Feb 28, 2016
Feb 28, 2016 <It burns to PvP <It Burns To PvP> is looking for experienced players to build our raid group.We are lead by 9/13 Mythic exp. RL we raid Fri. and Sat. 10pm-1am EST.Moocommander0 Feb 28, 2016
Feb 27, 2016 Great Men in History 7/13H LF Tank! <Great Men in History> was originally formed in January of 2008 on Destromath and rerolled on Proudmoore in September of 2015. Many of our members started playing in Vanilla, and we're a "serious raiding guild"-turned-"casual raiding guild" (with the love of min-maxing firmly intact). We're a mature group of players looking for friendly (and competent) team members to fill out our roster. Currently we have a regular group of about 15 players. If you're interested in raiding 1 night a week but still making good progress, you should check out our guild. Our first evening in Heroic HFC we downed the first 4 bosses and nearly downed a 5th. The second time, we killed the first four and two more! If you've been looking to get into heroic raiding with a good group of people, this is a great opportunity. Raid Times: Friday, 6pm - 9pm PST + Scheduled Mythic Dungeons Progression: 12/13 N, 7/13 H We expect that you will: Be ready for Heroic HFC (690+ ilvl). Show up on time and ready to go. Maintain a high rate of attendance. We understand that life happens, but you must be willing to reach out and let us know of conflicts ahead of time if at all possible. Be willing to pass on gear for the benefit of the raid group. We gear up as a team and don’t play favorites. Study up on strategies before the raid. Current Needs 1-2 Tanks While we're specifically looking for a tank or two, we’re happy to talk no matter your preferred role. We’re more interested in getting good players than filling any particular spot at this point. For questions or to arrange a trial run, contact Rissy#1444 (Rissie) Pandora#1569 (Jasnia) To apply: Check out our website and press the shiny Apply Now button. http://gmihguild.comJasnia9 Feb 27, 2016
Feb 26, 2016 <A>701 Hpriest LF Guild to Raid N/H Xp: 13/13N 13/13H 5/13M 701ilvl (723Hpally/722Rshaman) Sun/Mon/Wed any time after 5pm EST Hello! I am looking for a guild to join to help with your raids! My paladin and Shaman I do not play anymore and do not desire to seek mythic progression on those two. But I would LOVE to play this priest and heal. However, on my server the guilds are slim and the two that I am in on the shaman and paladin are either no longer raiding this xpac or only doing a mythic push. So I would like to join your guild and help you all in your progression! I do not care if you're 1/13N, I just want a guild I can do some progression with that is not mythic (atm). I would prefer that you are not over 5/13H because I do not want to play catch up! I want something that will last a while and give me something to do! So I'm looking for a guild somewhere between 1/13N and 5/13H! I play Holy, not disc and not shadow! I know the strats and can help you all if you have any questions about a boss! I am relaxed and laid back but on time and knows what to do and works well with others. I do NOT want to realm transfer atm, I would simply like to add you on Btag and you toss me an invite when its raid time! Now I am willing to give up my spot if you find a player on your server who will be a permanent addition to your team! Money is tight for me atm so I do not want to transfer just yet! But I want to raid and not PUGS! If I seem like a good match for your guild add me and lets talk! Leaving a note here will be helpful so I know who is adding me and what you have to offer! Thank you! Phatori#1304Singard0 Feb 26, 2016
Feb 26, 2016 A question about this realm Hello, A group of friends (about 7-8 of us) are looking for a PVE server and I've read great things about this realm from lurking in a few forums. If anyone could spare a few minutes to answer a question that would be great! -Are there any EST raiding guilds here? I understand its a PST server but there just seems to be a lot of positive things said about this realm, so we're just curious if there are eastern guilds here. Thanks for your time -Emnix4 Feb 26, 2016
Feb 26, 2016 709 warrior looking for guild Looking to join a guild and jump into heroic (higher if you dont mind my garbage gear) and progress. I am in search for a guild that raids starting at 9 or 10pm EST. If you feel your guild might have a need for a dps warrior shoot me an ingame message or add me to your btag list Xazic#1601Kialani1 Feb 26, 2016
Feb 26, 2016 looking for a weekend evening guild(alliance) i have a alliance druid who is almost done with their ring quest that i would like to get into a heroic team that runs on the weekend in the evening. i sometimes work until 10pm central so i believe that would be 8 server so a guild that starts at 9 would be perfect. my preferred specs on her would be balance, and resto but considering her lower ilvl (705) and lack of tier or good trinkets i would prefer to dps until i had the gear to heal both lower and upper. the only days i absolutely cant be around are wed and thurs because thats when my mythic team runs, however i dont want you to see my druid as an alt to my horde main because i like to see it as having a horde main and having an alliance main. then each of those have alts.. if anyone thinks their guild could use another druid for the times im available you can contact me in this thread or my btag cadmium#1500 if you are curious about my pve experience you can armory the char im on now, hes my horde main and is 13/13 norm 13/13 heroic and 1/13 mythicSwagula1 Feb 26, 2016
Feb 26, 2016 Returning from 1.5 year absence. Looking for 18+ guild Ally on Pmoore. Not looking for hardcore progression, but steady/casual instead. Preferably after 9pm est, 2 days weekly. Either tanking or healing is fine. I have various toons for different roles maxed out from prior xpacs.Wintersoulja1 Feb 26, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 hello all was looking to transfer to another pve server. was wondering how good proudmoore is far as endgame content and the community .. i play mage and i was thinking about maybe even boosting a toon to fit a certain need of a guild. thanks guys have a good one.Evilenvy3 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 Thoughts on Proudmoore Hello Proudmoore-ians! I am looking to start afresh with a brand new hunter for Legion and also looking to start on a new server as well. I've been a lonewolf for a few years now since my old guild all left and I'm looking to find a good group of people to befriend. My question is how is Proudmoore? In terms of overall community, and also with social/relaxed guild? Are there many around that aren't massive 600+ members?Tîko1 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 Alt looking for raiding Hello! I am looking for a raiding team for my alt. I've raided in Mythic with my Pally but am looking to move over with my warlock currently. I would love a weekday/weekend raiding guild. Maybe a Tuesday/Sunday or something. Let me know what you have open. I am better at affliction but can do dest if needed. I am currently at 732 as i have run some go's with my main guild to get gear but because it was an alt i have no tier so i would need some gear to max dps. I know the fights my rotation is pretty good give me a chance to shine. Thanks!Valadoriah1 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 Tired of LFG cq capping? Join the Superheroes. Weekly cq cap, premade rbg, arena. Keeping the group small and tight. No drama. Hit me up online.Maiprincess1 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 Two MDPS LF Mythic Guild (13/13H, 730ilvl) Hey, me and my buddy are currently looking for a new guild and raid team to start Mythic then raid into Legion. I play a Windwalker and he plays a warrior. We both have completed HFC on heroic and are looking to get into Mythic. We are motivated players looking for a motivated guild but who understand that this isn't a second job. I like to be competitive with my DPS but I raid for fun. I understand we have no real mythic experience but will do research and show up for raid prepared. Times Available Monday though Thursday, somewhere between 6 to 11 Central Time, 2 or 3 days a week Logs: Me: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11374885/latest/# Him: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11374884/latest Please don't hesitate to contact me here, in game, or over BNet. Thanks and have a great day :) BTag:FoeHamr#1311Taksik2 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 24, 2016 Coming Back After 7+ Years Away I am coming back to WoW after more than a half-decade away (7+ years?). I bought the game again and did a survey of popular Alliance servers and have chosen Proudmoore. I created a brand new human warlock and logged in. I was surprised to see quite a few people outside the abby. After downloading and what not I only had time to get to level 5 and head down to Goldshire. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. :)Testingnamea0 Feb 24, 2016
Feb 24, 2016 WTB Vial of the Sands Looking for a Vial of the Sands. Paying 45-50k Thanks Proudmoore.Nediarb0 Feb 24, 2016
Feb 24, 2016 Late night guild LFM both mythic/heroic Greetings, all! Thank you for checking out our guild. <BLOODSHOT> is looking to grow into a stronger gaming community. We have two raiding teams on board and alt-run every week. We are also building a FF14 raiding team! We all understand that this is a game and real life comes first, that is why we have an extended roster. Not only because we need a flexible class combo, but also give people time flexibility for real life when they needed. But once you are in the raid, we require you to bring your A game, do your best and work as a team to down bosses. You should be a theorycraft-minded player that is knowledgeable about their class. be properly enchanted, epic gemmed, and glyphed. not be selfish and place the group ahead of yourself. have good situation awareness (a good UI helps with this). Team Last Pull is recruiting: Shaman w/ viable OS Warlock Ret pally w/ tank OS Mage DK Disc OS w/ Shadow OS ------------------------------------------------------------ Raiding time: Tuesday-Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST Progression: 10/13M. Goal: Clear the mythic. Requirements: 720ilvl+ Legendary ring. Team Washed Up is recruiting: LF all DPS Mage DK Rogue A tank ------------------------------------------------------------ Raiding time: Friday-Saturday: 9PM-12AM PST Progression: 5/13M Goal: Clearing Mythic. Requirement: 710+ilvl ... If you want to merge into our guild, PLEASE contact us, too! Recruiter: Monkeryz (ZF28#1749) GM: Marrx (Stvn#1974) Visit our website for app and more information: http://bloodshot-pm.enjin.com/recruitmentMonkry54 Feb 24, 2016
Feb 23, 2016 Transfering Hello! This is actually my first post in the forums. I've been playing for a while on Ragnaros, mainly at friends' requests, but I've become tired of the community there, logging in and having to play with pretty much the whole server constantly saying things that hurts me to my core is not fun. So after a quick search I learned about Proudmoore and I think it is my kind of place, I know it's really alliance heavy but I enjoy much more playing horde, so I wanted to know how active the horde players are before transferring here, I haven't played through much of the current content and I'd like to find a group of people whith whom I could do it and, more importantly, have fun doing it. Thanks in advance!Fooki3 Feb 23, 2016
Feb 23, 2016 PvP 2s Carry Came back late and boosted my paladin - have a weekly catch-up cap of 21k I think. Just looking to cap out for some easy gear. rexob#1995Andalís0 Feb 23, 2016
Feb 23, 2016 <OccamsRazor> recruiting for core team Hello we are newer guild that just started out recruiting for our heroic team. We have many in the team that are 13/13h We are looking for dedicated people that like to show and come prepared. Attendance has been our main issue and we really want people that our motivated and willing to show up. We want people who are at least 700il. We have no problem helping gear as long as you are willing to put the effort in.Like to have a good solid group to farm heroics and take off running when legion hits. Raid times are 4 to 7 server Tuesday and Thursday. Most of us are good friends, veterans of wow, looking to find more new friends and build a great raid team without the whole pug issue. Main needs right now is 1 tank,heals(non-pally) and several ranged dps. Also accepting folks who love running mythic dungeons, old raids, mount farming. If interested my btag shorty1672#1271 or get ahold of one of the guildies in game.Shortsham0 Feb 23, 2016
Feb 22, 2016 Alternal Kingdom (A) Proudmoore Recruiting Are you a newer raider looking to join a solid team or a veteran raider looking to raid on a casual schedule? Well Alternal Kingdom Proudmoore ( Sister guild of top 100 US Eternal Kingdom) has the answer for you. We currently offer multiple teams, 2 of which tackle heroics on a 1 day week schedule. We also offer a mythic raiding opportunities for those wishing to push progression at the highest level. Alternal Kingdom is the one stop shop for in-game excitement. Join the ranks of one of America's top guilds. Apply today at: http://eternal-kingdom.enjin.com/Kõd0 Feb 22, 2016
Feb 22, 2016 Tank and hunter dps looking for raid team Pally tank and bm hunter looking for raid team. Both of us are experienced raiders. We need a raid team that runs Friday night, Saturday night, and has an early raid start time on Sundays. At least 6 hours of raiding on the weekend is what we are looking for. Tank is Hammerstout. Look us both up.Dishon3 Feb 22, 2016
Feb 22, 2016 Hunter looking to come home to Alliance So here's my story: Obsidian Blades is fairly dead. Most of my good friends and I decided to up and move to another server to raid there. I created a Disc priest and currently raid 13/13 Heroic. http://www.wowhead.com/list/us-malfurion-xao However, the new guild is horde and it's... just not home. I miss the alliance, so I'm coming back to Proudmoore in Legion to play alliance and basically... I need new friends. What I'm looking for right now is an active and friendly guild that at least likes to run Mythic 5 man dungeons. I don't need a raid spot, I just want some nice and helpful people to do things with.Eevee2 Feb 22, 2016
Feb 21, 2016 Resto Shaman LF Progression Guild (Legion) My situation is a little unique. I've been playing Resto Shaman since BC, but you wouldn't know it by looking at my profile. I started playing this game with my G/F at the time, starting in 2007. She leveled a shaman on her account then decided she didn't want to play anymore and asked if I wanted to play her toon so it wouldn't go to waste. Okay I thought, I really enjoyed it and I got into a pretty good progression guild at the time and started my resto raiding career at the end of BC. I've run everything from BC until MoP started both normal and heroic. The g/f and I ended up going separate ways and in the process she took her account back (because she knew I put a lot of time into it and wanted to upset me). It was her account, there was nothing I could have done. Back on my normal account I started to raid on my warlock but DPS wasn't really my thing, I craved a resto shaman. Because that was a very touchy situation I didn't want to make another shaman for personal reasons. I was very attached to that shaman and I thought no other shaman would feel the same. I ended up taking a break from the game all through WoD and just came back about a month ago. Boosted this toon because I know shaman like the back of my hand and now I would like to get back into progression raiding. I would like to find a home for Legion. I understand it's so late into WoD I wouldn't imagine to be considered for Mythic HFC. I have progression experience and know what I am doing. If you are interested in learning more, feel free to reply here or wsp me in game. PS. Please ignore my current spec and gear. I am trying to gear up in Tanaan and I am using what I can get my hands on. Enhancement offspec EDIT: I live on the west coast and am looking for PST raiding in the evening/lateCeeley0 Feb 21, 2016
Feb 21, 2016 Last few Raiders! <REIN> Proudmoore (US)- Alliance An Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking skilled/competent, mature adult players that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build, while we are LGBT friendly, That is NOT what the guild is centered around. We believe that who you have sex with is your business.. We are focused on recruiting, patient Adult players (MUST BE OVER 21!!) to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 13/13 Normal HFC & 13/13 Heroic. We are trying to build a HEROIC RAID team with the right people and looking at the long term raiders over the content mercenaries. We are adults who want to raid and want to progress at a decent pass without having to deal with the issues that arise in other groups! Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday & Thursday. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! Team Needs: at the moment Tank- Full Healer- Monk, Druid (w/ DPS OS is preferred) MDPS- Ret Pally RDPS- Full on Hunters and Shaman What we need from you: Patience while we rebuild the group into what we are looking for! 90% Minimum Attendance 705+ iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. 6 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!!Unus0 Feb 21, 2016
Feb 20, 2016 Alani? So I was helping someone do an old raid yesterday, and I found a rare or something named Alani, and I saw I couldn't attack him, so I moved on. I later was watching some videos and saw that Alani drops a mount, so did I miss out on killing a rare that drops a really cool mount? Or do you have to have something to be able to kill him?Zarkuan2 Feb 20, 2016
Feb 20, 2016 725 13/13H Mage LFGuild Looking for mythic raiding guild Available Mon-Tue-Wed-Sat from 2pm-11pm PSTMhochi2 Feb 20, 2016
Feb 20, 2016 <That's how we wipe> Proudmoore That's how we wipe is currently recruiting for it's new guild. We are a new guild that has formed over the last day or two compiled of 13/13 heroic members and 1/13 mythic. We are looking for DPS/Healers that are laid back and looking for a fun guild that doesn't take anything serious and just wants to have a good time/enjoy raiding while waiting for the next expansion. currently we are raiding Friday/Saturdays from 10:00PM Eastern to 1:00AM. If anyone is interested or wants more details My Btag is V3Vagabond#1584Moocommander0 Feb 20, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 <A> Raid & PVP, Exergy Looking for raid & pvp Exergy is a pvp and raiding guild. We are currently looking for raiders for heroic HFC and need DPS and Heals. We are looking for pvpers as well for bgs. Our raiding times are tues and thurs from 6pm to 9pm pst. Our bgs are always on. We have regular teams on Mondays and Wednesdays as well as Thursdays and Fridays. If interested please visit our website at http://exergy.guildlaunch.com/ You may also btag me at Plice#1850Plice1 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 11/13M 3days/week Late night LF DPS Greetings, all! Thank you for checking out our guild. <BLOODSHOT> is looking to grow into a stronger gaming community. We have two raiding teams on board and alt-run every week. We are also building a FF14 raiding team! We all understand that this is a game and real life comes first, that is why we have an extended roster. Not only because we need a flexible class combo, but also give people time flexibility for real life when they needed. But once you are in the raid, we require you to bring your A game, do your best and work as a team to down bosses. You should [li]be a theorycraft-minded player that is knowledgeable about their class. [li]be properly enchanted, epic gemmed, and glyphed. [li]not be selfish and place the group ahead of yourself. [li]have good situation awareness (a good UI helps with this). =========================================================== Team Last Pull is recruiting: ALL DPS Raiding time: Tuesday-Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST Progression: 11/13M. Goal: Clear mythic. Requirements: 720ilvl+ Legendary ring. =========================================================== Team Washed Up is recruiting: Ranged DPS (non hunter) Melee DPS (non shaman) Rogues***** Raiding time: Friday-Saturday: 9PM-12AM PST Progression: 13/13HM. 1/13M Goal: Clear mythic. Requirement: 710+ilvl Close to 13/13HM =========================================================== We also have fun activities outside of progression raiding: Sundays: Achievement Runs - Complete old and new content achievements. Mondays: Alt Runs - Personal loot full clear of Normal HFC. Socials, alts, friends, family, and multi boxers welcomed ============================================================ We're always looking for players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to apply! Recruiting Officer: ZF28#1749 Guild Master: Nizzo#1562 Visit our website for app and more information: http://bloodshot-pm.enjin.com/recruitmentDdizzo11 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Late Night Raiding LF1M Tank <DNA> Friendly Late Night Raiding guild are currently looking for Reliable Raiders... We are in urgent need of 1 Tank For Our Hellfire Mythic progression Team Currently 5/13M Our Current Tank has had a work schedule change so no longer able to raid ..MUST have Mythic Exp ..We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1:00am - 4.00am Server PST time. ( 8:00 - 11.00pm Aussie Time. ) We are a mix of Aussie / American players with a Family Type Playing atmosphere. We have fun while we raid but also get the job Done. Please Contact Starryshammy in game for more information Or Add me to Battle tag.. starry#6612 Kind Regards :)Starryshammy3 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Win 100k+/wowtoken/TCG mount (Ally or Horde) TL;DR I am recruiting people to post occasionally in Trade Chat to help me find a guy who cannot be found through any other method. In return, if you manage to find the guy and have him contact me, I will reward you with a TCG mount of your choice (up to blue spectral tiger), gold on various servers to buy WoW tokens, OR 100k gold on the server of your choice. I am multi goldcapped and can easily manage this. I have gold on many realms, contacts that can trade gold to your server AND if worse comes to worst I'll personally transfer the gold to you. I am looking for a person who is holding the name "Malady" on Kel'thuzad. It is a level 58 DK that has been inactive for so long that the character is hidden on the armory, meaning no alts/main can be tracked, through armory or wowprogress, nor the forums. The player's account is active, and NOT banned, which I know because I spoke to a GM about it. The only piece of information the GM was allowed to give me is that the account is still active, so the name will not be available on Legion launch without the person's cooperation. I have been spamming on Kel'thuzad for a while and have concluded that the person is most likely not active on Kel'thuzad, but plays on some other realm now. It is unrealistic for me to spam every single realm's Trade chat myself, which is why I am reaching out for help and offering a substantial reward for doing so. I am providing a Trade chat macro for you to post at various hours of the day. You do not have to, nor should you spam it back-to-back, over and over again for long lengths of time. Just post it once in a while when you happen to be in town and maybe you will get lucky and win the reward. I would advise posting it at random times of the day, spread far apart since we have no idea what days or time of day the person plays. The Trade post you should macro: ->> LF owner of name "Malady-Kel'thuzad" Lv58 human DK <<- Paying over 100k for you to forfeit the name. Willing to negotiate! PST If people whisper you weird/rude stuff, just ignore them, don't get yourself in trouble. You will get a lot of irrelevant whispers from curious people; just ignore them to save yourself the potential exhaustion honestly. Some of them just want to be helpful; just say "thanks" and move on. If someone whispers you claiming to own the name but they won't get on the character and prove it, /ignore them -- they're lying. If you do find the guy, explain to him the situation and give him my battletag: Malady#1329 Make sure he knows it is important that he remembers your name and gives it to me. Couple of closing notes: -I will not add you to let you know if/when I find him, but I will edit/close the thread, so just check back here to see. -I know what alt codes are and I know every method of tracking the guy's alts. They all depend on armory. No armory? No wowprogress. -I will not accept tips like "you saw him online at 2pm in Stormwind." He needs to get on the character and message me or I will not believe your word - sorry. -You will still get your reward even if he logs onto the character and tells me no. Good luck hunting and remember to take all things in moderation, don't spam excessively, harass anyone or otherwise get yourself in trouble. It is not my intention to make this into something controversial. If it's silly to you, that's cool by me, feel free to bump my post calling me an idiot or w/e, I'll still appreciate it. Thanks to anyone who makes the effort to help, I really appreciate it.Maladyalt1 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 The tongue of man is a twisty thing. So, the gods don't hand out all their gifts at once, not build and brains and flowing speech to all. One man may fail to impress us with his looks but a god can crown his words with beauty, charm, and men look on with delight when he speaks out. Never faltering, filled with winning self-control, he shines forth at assembly grounds and people gaze at him like a god when he walks through the streets. Another man may look like a deathless one on high but there's not a bit of grace to crown his words. Just like you, my fine, handsome friend.Homer25 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 WTB H Archimonde (H) Please drop me a note if your guild is selling it, and let me know the price. Cheers!Omgtree0 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 [A] Intrested in Starting a Daytime Guild I'm looking for a Co-GM, Patient Raid Leader, and Officers ages 20+ I want this to be an adult guild. The guild will be for morning/ daytime players. Evening/ Night players are welcomed as well if someone wants to take up the initiative to start events/ raids during those hours. Raid days will be Monday, Wednesday, and possible Fridays (days can change just my preference) between the hours of 11:00am and 4:00pm EST. Each raid will last approx 2 to 3 hours depending on guildies. We will not be a hardcore raiding guild but I do want to down bosses and have fun doing so. The starting raids do not have to be current content we can start off at HM and BRF for achievements then work our way to HFC. We will also do old content, group activities to be planned, achievement runs, dungeon runs Heroics and Mythic for weekly valor caps. Questing and doing dailies as a guild. It will be a guild for adults to hang out and have fun in. I do not have a guild atm, open to suggestions for a name. Post a reply or please add me if you want to help out in making a guild for us daytime players. Btag is kimberlee#1750Kymmberlee0 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 13/13h guild looking for mythic ready players Never mind the price is a newly formed guild with 13/13h exp players we are looking to get a mythic team together our raid nights are Tue/wen/thur-5-8 server time we are in need of all roles ATM must have experience looking to farm heros until we get a mythic team together contact me at gixer#1548Nessany0 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Looking to buy Alani mount See title. Pst me in game on Worldofpunks or send mail. Thanks!Worldofpunks0 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 [WTS] 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes We are looking to sell a few players on Proudmoore 8/8 gold challenge mode achievements. This allows you to unlock the Gold Transmog Weapons, the Silver Challengers Yeti Mount, and the Bronze title The Indomitable. If you are interested in this please get in contact with me on Greymane via in-game whisper, Battle Tag, or in-game mail, we have a skype now too! Our entire team, including myself who you will deal with for scheduling and any pre-run questions, are based in North America and we all speak fluent English. All of our customers have enjoyed hanging out with us for a few hours in skype or mumble while we complete the run! Battle Tag: Bury#1392 Skype: challenge.mode.gold Price: 200,000 REQUIREMENTS A DPS Spec ~ 4 Greater Flasks ~15 Draenic Invisibility Potions ~ 40 Strength, Agility, Intellect Potions ~ 20-40 Healing Tonics ~5 Goblin Glider Kits Ability to Listen and follow instructions Mumble or Skype Payment is 50k upfront once we finalize a schedule for you. This deposit is nonrefundable after one gold CM run has been completed. If you need to cancel at any time prior to that feel free to get in contact with me for a reschedule or full refund. 25k for each gold completed after that. Which totals to the 200k total price. We have recently gotten even more flexible in scheduling and can now make mostly any time work. Extreme late night/early morning may still take special scheduling from us but most other times are likely doable. We look forward to helping you get some of the best transmog and mounts in the new expansion. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me at any time.Burynerds32 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 please delete this post Please delete this postCorriente10 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 CM Boost! Hello Proudmoore! I am happy to tell that our group is selling Challenge mode Boosts. We are experienced on both PvE and PvP. Our group sold over 500 carries back in MoP expansion and over 200 carries on WoD so far. If you are interested or have any quiestions please add electrotroll#1986 to your btag. Thanks.Duckslayerx1 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 Hi there! Just curious... ... I work ... A LOT. Sound like you? I know the feeling. I am an old salt to the game. Now, i want to raid, but just don't have the means to make it to every other guilds, 3 or 4 night a week schedule and screamingly bleeding edge progression. I know my toons, I have fun, and I do pretty well just I can't keep up with a Mythic schedule. I have sat stagnant a bit too long. I am older (35) and joined one guild that seemed nice, but I got forgotten pretty fast. I want to raid, one night a week and kill some bosses maybe at a TRUE casual pace, but at a pace, if that makes sense. Anyone out there have room for an older alt-o-holic that works? Just curious.Tjaydread2 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 [A] EK LFM top 100US + 4 other M teams Guild Info: Eternal Kingdom is a late night adult raiding guild. We have multiple teams and focus on solid progression. We are always recruiting quality raiders and we offer upward/downward mobility on our teams (raids spots are given based on performance). We have a positive/respectful atmosphere focused on developing a long term gaming community. If you are interested in joining us please apply at http://eternal-kingdom.enjin.com Our MYTHIC raid teams: Check our website for current progression [C] Champion Hard Core Mythic Progression - 12+hrs/week Tue/Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30pm-11:30pm PST BRF Progression: 10/10M US 113 6.2 Goal: Top 100US clear [S] Sellswords Mythic Progression - 9hrs/week Wed/Thur/Mon 8pm-11pm PST [V] Vanguard Mythic Progression - ~8hrs/week Wed/Mon 8:30pm-12:30am PST [K] Knight Mythic Progression - 9hrs/week Wed/Thur/Mon 9pm-12am PST [J] Justicar Mythic Progression - ~8hrs/week Sat/Sun 7pm-11pm PST Our Heroic/Normal raid "teams": Trial run Heroic - ~3.5hrs/week Tues 8:30pm-12am PST Info: K/V/S/C team apps and alts. Citizen Normal- 3+hrs/week Fri 9:00pm until we clear or go to bed For more information please visit http://eternal-kingdom.enjin.comZate112 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 Heroic Archimonde: Looking for Carriers Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a handful more Mythic geared players to join our Heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We are looking for 735+ item level players with requirements per role. (DPS must do 110k+ including priority add damage, Healers need 100k+ hps for intense two healing) If you can meet the requirements above and are interested in making some good coin, you can find the Battle.Net tags to add below. WE WILL BE RUNNING THESE CARRIES EVERYDAY BETWEEN 4 PM SVT-8PM SVT ( GMT+10) We are also looking for buyers for these runs. Buying a run includes: -Grove Warden Moose! -Personal Loot -Ahead of the Curve achievement. People interested in purchasing a run should add one of the Battle.Net tags below to book a run. We will be running this everyday! Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. After passing and being accepted as a core, you will be allowed to bring one carry to the raid. Bringing more than one carry will result in removal from the core team. This carry will pay the price you set, issues with prices (including tanking on purpose multiple times) will result in a ban from sales. You will be required to find a carry within 20 minutes of raid forming, if unsuccessful you will need to zone in and down the boss. Multiple finds for carries can be shared with other carriers on your server if they haven't found one themselves, reducing wait time. Below is a list of the players incorporated into our team that you may see in your carry Jackwow (Mage) - Frostmourne Arzenal (Moomkin) - Frostmourne Mishadin (Holy Paladin) - Frostmourne Dropdot (Warlock) - Frostmourne Nibren (Rogue) - Frostmourne Soakzy (Mage) - Sargeras Recklesspaw (Feral Druid) - Calestrasz Wance (Rogue) - Frostmourne (Note: Unfortunately due to the high amough of Frostmourne carriers, we will no longer be taking applicants from this server due to diluted sales, all other realms are ok). Of course we are still currently looking for the following classes / specializations to join our carry team: • Tanks: All classes • Healer: Restoration Shaman, Disc Priest, Mistweave Monk • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Hunters, Warlocks and Moonkins that meet the above requirements.) If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Jackb#1816, Koreanonly#1799, Snapdead#6588 and we will be more than happy to have a chat to you. If you're looking to be carried for heroic Archimonde for cheap please add the battletags listed above ^ Thanks!Jackwow0 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 WTB M Archimonde mount Hi, I'm looking to purchase a kill on Mythic Archimonde (Only this boss) with the mount. I'm still in the process of comparing prices, so be sure to add me on battletag to discuss details! Pyrrha#1389Tasha0 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 Group looking for mythic raiding guild~ Hello ~ My fiancé & I are currently keeping our eyes open for a mythic raiding guild. We've ran raiding guilds for the past 8 years together, then took a break for a few months & he no longer has the time available to help manage a guild anymore. So we are just looking for a place to make some new friends with a capable raid team. We aren't really interested in the building phase at this time, we have been in that stage of guilds many times and it's just not something we are looking to do. He is a 720 holy paladin, I am a 723 disc priest. (We currently have 3/13M experience which was in August 2015) We are working on getting valor to upgrade our gear since we took a break before they put in valor so our ilvl will be higher still. What we are looking for in a guild: A group that is already well established and mythic ready. Raid times need to be 9-12 EST (6-9 PST) unless it's a weekend then times don't really matter. We are open to any day. Laid-back friendly environment is a MUST. We prefer vent or mumble for voice chat. We are currently horde on Kil'Jaeden-US pvp realm but we are looking to go to a PVE server that has a higher population majority horde - we wish to remain Horde also. There is a tiny possibility I could talk him and friends of ours into going Alliance, but it's not really preferred as we just crossed back over to Horde side a few months ago. (Which is why I'm posting on Alliance majority servers to try to push them into going back a little harder) We have a friend of ours who might be joining us - he has a warlock(mage available also) Mzbeheyv - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Mzbeheyv/advanced Kryticalmass - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Kryticalmass/advanced Thank you for your time - Please add me to real id if you'd like to chat some more Sugahchar#1272 (note: SugaH not sugar - have had some mix ups in the past Dvuh2 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 718 Resto Druid LF Weekend group Have mythic xp as an hpal from back in August. Coming back to the game and prefer a weekend group for my druid. nøir#1745 PS: Don't spam your info for non weekend stuff. I won't read it.Dizii0 Feb 12, 2016