Proudmoore

Jul 17, 2015 Looking for fun and active Guild Hey I just recently server transferred to Proudmoore after my previous guild disbanded on a dead server. I'm looking for a fun and active guild that has a focus on PVE content. I used to be a part of a fairly motivated raid team but upon getting a new job acouple years ago with rotating shift work I have been unable to maintain a consistant raiding spot, would love to be a substitute for a raid team when a member cant show or just hang back and enjoy some funny guild chat. Would also love the guild to be alt friendly! Btag- RBbecks, 677 Destro Warlock with lots of alts hahaSkebs2 Jul 17, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 LF guild! My friend and I are not the most geared characters in WOW. No we are not ready to go into HFC. My friend is almost 100 with his mage and I am at 664 MM hunter. We are looking for a really community based guild that love to laugh and get along while raiding. Also we don't want to join a guild where we get pushed into the dark corners of the roster. We want to be able to get into the raids and dungeons as well as help out too. We are both 20 so our schedules are kind of scattered. But we can raid late at night or early in the morning on most days. I personally have been raiding way back since TBC and took time off until WOD released. My friend also raided way back when and is back on with me.Bdoggs1 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 Buying a CM Run Have finished 7/8 Gold Cm's Need to Buy Upper Black Rock Spire every time I try and get a group for this it is always terrible. Message Me Either in game or leave on post on here and I will get back to you.Gidgét1 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 (A)Ruined 10yr+ Guild 8/13H LF WARLOCK/TANK <Ruined> is a 20 man Mythic raiding guild on Proudmoore US (Alliance). Guild established on Proudmoore: 11-23-2004 (10 Years!) Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sun 6:30 - 9:30 PM PST Current Progression 8/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel 7/7 Mythic Highmaul (Realm #3) 10/10 Mythic Blackrock (Realm #3) Loot: Loot Council Currently Recruiting: We're looking for new talent for many Roles as 6.2 approaches - an opportunity to find a secure home in 6.2 with goals of reaching top 150 US Tanks Death Knight - High Paladin - High Warrior - High Monk - Medium Druid - Medium Healers Monk - Low Ranged Warlock - High Mage - High Melee N/A ***Exceptional players highly encouraged to apply regardless of current openings*** If you are interested, please visit ruined-guild.com to submit an application or contact an officer: Mylillady (lilangel#1803) Zyoss (zyossqt#6208) Warslik (vanelir07#1581) Outkast (outkasted#1475) About Us What we look for from You: - Be serious about raiding but yet know how to have fun while doing so - The urge to clear current Tier in a timely manner - Researches the fights so they know what they need to do for their role within raid. - Raid ready and have 99% attendance. - Willingness to do whatever is needed to get the fight done. - Has a Drama free attitude. What you will get from us as a Guild: - Current Tier downed in a timely manner. - Raid Leads that are 110% committed to the success of the raid and are more than happy to hear from their raiders any input they have on a strat used on a fight. - A guild that will be around for as long as the game is.(Proven as we have been around for 10yrs) - A active community in which we always are happy to help one another in and out of game. - Ruined is full of some very important traits such as: Maturity, Acceptance, Loyalty, Respect and Communication. - We work with all our community to get the best out of everyone. - Understanding that Real Life comes first. - Drama free atmosphere. - None cliquish environment. Think you've got what it takes? Apply today!Mylillady76 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 692 Priest LF Raiding guild. Just transferred here, looking to join a raiding guild for Hellfire Citadel. 692 HOLY Or DISC priest. I also know shadow very very well, and have the gear to play any of the three specs. I have been playing since BC and have raid lead since wotlk. Just looking to join a friendly but serious about raiding guild. who focuses on heroic as end goal, and some mythic as well. Tues and Thurs ANYTIME Or Any day after 11:30PM EST Im a very solid player, and will come prepared with a 99% attendance record. ADD Betrayed#1661 to talk. or leave a post.Sliced5 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 Twilight Breach recruiting raiders We are raiding 9PM-Midnight PST Wednesday and Sunday nights. We are a freshly built group looking for the final few members to round out our core raiding team. Need 2 heals (pref priest/pally) a few melee and 1 more ranged (prefer leather and mail classes for melee and ranged). Please be 675 item level or higher. feel free to reply here or send a tell/mail in game. B-tag xiodragoon#1168Artruas0 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 <Identified as Trouble> is recruiting! Identified as Trouble is a community based, teamwork oriented progression guild. If you're looking to raid with a solid core team, you have come to the right place! We have recently rebuilt our raid team in the interest of doing mythic raiding. Our core members have 5/13N experience from our last guild, and can easily clear the first 5 bosses on our first raid night of the week. Our current raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs at 6-9PM Server time (9PM-12AM Eastern). We hope you can find a home within our guild, and good friends within our ranks! We are currently recruiting the following classes/specs for our core team, but casuals are welcome as well. Holy paladin Fury Warrior Mage Hunter We ask a minimum ilvl of 675 to join our raid nights right off the bat in normal HFC, with the expectation of starting Heroic in about a month. Thank you, and please visit proudmooretrouble.enjin.com in order to apply. If you have any questions feel free to add my btag, synnyst#1652.Lightstryker1 Jul 15, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 15, 2015
Jul 15, 2015 [A]<Critical Hit> 2/13(M) 9/10(M) LFM HFC <Critical Hit> is currently 1/13 Mythic in HFC, and we are looking for more exceptional players to help bolster our roster. We are looking for players who are reliable, committed to raiding, and willing to continuously improve on their class and mechanics. Raiding Schedule Thursday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Sunday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Monday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific What we look for in a player: Dedication: It is important that you come to our raids wide awake, and fully focused to undertake the task at hand. Come in with prior knowledge of fights, and prepared to do whatever it takes to optimize your class based on individual encounters. Self-Motivated: Wanting to improve yourself in all aspects of the game without anyone reminding you, or telling you, is highly prized. Attendance: We require that all players be able to meet our schedule at a nearly 100% rate. In order for content to be cleared, it is important that our roster be as consistent as possible. Communication: World of Warcraft, like many other online games, is a team game that often requires good communication. You will be required to have Mumble during our raids. While we do understand that your real life can unexpectedly conflict a raid, we do expect players to communicate that to us so we can plan accordingly. How to get in contact The best and fastest way to get in contact with someone is to add: Cheerios#1796 Suicune#1583 Fluffy#1840 We are currently interested in: Tanks: Open ( Prefer if you are a vocal player) Healers: Open DPS: Open Still feel free to contact me regardless of what class/role you play. We welcome any exceptional player and give them a chanceMairu1 Jul 15, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 <Tastefully Offensive> 1/7M recruiting! History: A team since Feb 2014. We were a 10m that went 13/14H SoO(considered Mythic now) pre 6.0. We've now expanded into a 20m team focused on hardcore and fast progression! We're currently 7/7N 7/7H 1/7M. Quick Facts: Website: tastyraid.tumblr.com We operate on a loot council. More specifics on the breakdown in our charter. Our main goal is to progress at a high rate with our limited raiding schedule.Our schedule: Fri-Sat 9:15PM - 12:30AM PST (server). We don't require you stay past raid times. Recruting: 1 RDPS! 1 TANK (any class!) 1 HEALER (monk, druid, shaman, priest) Application and contact info: Please apply at http://tastyraid.tumblr.com/ or contact Lycia#1560 or False#1817 for any questions. (Our application is not like any other application - it's a quiz over our charter. Take the time to get to know us and how we operate, and we'll take the time to get to know you.)Mishira30 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 Seeking Alliance Guild Seeking Alliance guild to call home. Planning to level this toon fast asap so that I can PVE (RAID as heals possible dps boomkin as well), have fun PVP as well on Proudmoore. Have experience in Heroic HFC on alt heals toon on other server. If there is a great guild on Proudmoore Alliance willing to give me a chance contact me Battletag burresswill#1303. People call me Van. Druid heals name is VanhealanVanhealan5 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 iLv694 Resto Shaman LF raiding guild. 7/7 Normal and Heroic HM 10/10 Normal and Heroic BRF 11/13 Normal and 6/13 Heroic HFC I have some experience with HM and BRF Mythics. I prefer to stay as Resto, but I have Ele off-spec and can also play Enh. My availability is: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. If there is anything else you wish to know, just let me now here :)Têrra3 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 707 Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Guild. Sadly my guild has decided to quit raiding so I am in search of a new home. Add my Btag Batousi#1717 if interested.Batousi0 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 Void Shrouded Satchel Have one for sale. Whisper me in game or add me @ KamikazeKate#1439 or reply here if interested :)Sól0 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 In need of a guild Hey all i am looking for a good guild to join i am going to be turning 29 this year. I don't want any guilds that are not below ages 18. I want to join a mature 18+ guild that is willing to put up with a player like me on a two year break. Anyways just a friendly and laid back group with no drama and also have some type of voice chat system weather it bet Vent, Raidcall, Mumble, or Teamspeak. Let me know if your guild fits in please and i will apply or send you whisper if you leave your battletag thanks again.Rocnok2 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Leveling and need a guild (new to realm) Hai,i would like for someone to help me level effeciently and know what their doing. preferably must be a lvl 100 and have watched Asmongold's video on 1-60 the fastest way possible ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0CXt7ULZtg ) and also i need a guild who is organized and some what active and doing current contentGummï1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 690 Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild Hello! I'm looking for a raiding guild that is willing for progression on HFC. I'm familiar with the fights and I can bring my own food enchants and flasks :D I am available any day at and after 7:00 PM PST Contact me in game or send me a PST Plymio#1329Amoreli1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Looking for an all around Alliance Guild!! Hi. I am lookng for an all around ALLIANCE guild on Proudmoore. Looking for a guild that has that social, pvp, pve, raiding aspect to it. Doesnt have to be a huge guild but just prefer a n all around solid guild. Would love to find that perfect guild that has a pvp (bg's, rated bg's etc) plus pve questing, esp raiding either normal HFC or slight progression Heroic HFC. I am ilvl 698 BM spec. Love to pve , pvp, and raid. Friends call me Van. feel free to pst me on battle tag DoctorDoogie#1191. ThanksBdybybowflex1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Looking for an All Around Guild Hi there I'm Bdybybowblex a BM main spec hunter. I am currently on Thrall but am looking to make a server/faction change soon to Proudmoore Alliance side. I am currently looking for a possible all around guild to join that has social, pvp, pve, and raiding groups going on. I have done First Wing of HFC on Normal on my Priest as a Disc Priest up to Socrethar. a few times. On this toon I am currently 698 ilvl. Looking to make a change from heals most likely to dps. If any guilds are looking to include myself as a possible Raid member (Normal with possibility moving into Heroics) then hit me up on this battletag Doctordoogie#1191. Friends call me Van.Bdybybowflex1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 LF 2-3 days a week.. 696 (1/13H) Resto Druid. Hi... I would really like to come back to proudmoore, that's where all my alts (and gold) are, and this server is way better than my current one. A good guild is very hard to find, I've been searching high and low for a while now, trialing with different groups.. Haven't been able to find that fit I've been completely content with... If you need a resto druid, add me to btag and let's chat. I'd love to trial with any guilds that fit within my very slim requirements. Perfect world would be a Sunday/Monday/Wednesday raid schedule... The later the better. Heroic is Xrealm, so trialing is a little easier :). I was 3/10M, but I didn't really have a set raid team/schedule for a good chunk of the tier. If you're interested, drop your guild spam below and/or add me to btag Scar278#1927Scartree6 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 <<Silver Hand>> Now Recruiting officers and core raiders fresh new guild formed exclusively for Hellfire Citadel Will be pushing all current content to the best of our abilities Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 7:00pm-9:30pm ST come be a part of something fresh and new and get out of PUGS! recruiting all good raiders all other alliance heroes welcome as well. Also PVP on sundays! check out our site www.SilverHandAlliance.wix.com/ProudmooreUSZeroxi1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 [A]<Critical Hit> 1/13(M) 9/10(M) LFM HFC <Critical Hit> is currently 1/13 Mythic in HFC, and we are looking for more exceptional players to help bolster our roster. We are looking for players who are reliable, committed to raiding, and willing to continuously improve on their class and mechanics. Raiding Schedule Thursday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Sunday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Monday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific What we look for in a player: Dedication: It is important that you come to our raids wide awake, and fully focused to undertake the task at hand. Come in with prior knowledge of fights, and prepared to do whatever it takes to optimize your class based on individual encounters. Self-Motivated: Wanting to improve yourself in all aspects of the game without anyone reminding you, or telling you, is highly prized. Attendance: We require that all players be able to meet our schedule at a nearly 100% rate. In order for content to be cleared, it is important that our roster be as consistent as possible. Communication: World of Warcraft, like many other online games, is a team game that often requires good communication. You will be required to have Mumble during our raids. While we do understand that your real life can unexpectedly conflict a raid, we do expect players to communicate that to us so we can plan accordingly. How to get in contact The best and fastest way to get in contact with someone is to add: Cheerios#1796 Suicune#1583 Fluffy#1840 We are currently interested in: Tanks: Open ( Prefer if you are a vocal player) Healers: Open DPS: Open Still feel free to contact me regardless of what class/role you play. We welcome any exceptional player and give them a chance.Mairu1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 2 dps LFG PVE raiding sunday and monday Me and a hunter friend are looking for a pve raiding guild that is active on Sunday and Monday .We both have raid experience from vanilla - wod . Including main assist in Bc on server first guild Norgannon. Our work schedule has made it hard to find a raiding guild but we would be free every Sunday and Monday. Let me know if you have any questions.Tentenlol0 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 700/706 Resto Druid -Want to transfer 5/13 (<10% pull on Gorefiend) is looking to transfer back to Proudmoore. All my alts are over there, aka my gold. This server is not so fun. I'm looking for a raiding guild that looks to be progressing into Mythic in the near future. History: SoO: 14/14N, 10/14H, 14/14"M" HM 7/7N, 7/7H, 2/7M BRF 10/10N, 10/10H, 2/10M HFC 3/10N, 5/10H -- Guild decided to skip normal completely, we only raid 2 days a week. I'm 25. I'm open most raid night except Friday and Saturday nights. The later the better to be honest. I've put in an application or two to some guilds on the server, but I think this might have a greater reach. I would like to raid 3-4 days a week, am open to more/less though. I've been here before, and love the server.. Especially Manapaws.. lol I have a balance (697i but badly itemized) OS that I'm thinking of changing to either cat or bear. I want to remain a healer though, I am willing to swap to boom on (in)frequent occasions. If you need a healer, lemme know. Applications/Interviews are no problem. In fact, I expect and enjoy them Here are some of my recent HFC logs if you're interested. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9739237/latest#boss=0Scartree3 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 WoTLK raiding guild LFM Emissaries of Wrath, a brand new guild, is now recruiting! We are a WoTLK raiding guild with repairs included. Currently looking for: 3 healers, 2 tanks, and 3 dps. For more information, message Keranogamara in game. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/emofwrFìnnland0 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 Looking for guild Hello, I am looking for a guild that would be open to having me along for raids. Most of the guilds i seen dont have times that I would be able to make or stick around for since i had a change in my work schedule. Due to my work schedule, I am available after 5 to 10 CST maybe alittle later, every night and on my days off available anytime but have random days off so dont know how good that will help. Have a enhance shammy (Zueke@Proudmoore) and/or this hunter that would be looking for a group.Jetnitsuj2 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 <Ruined>LFM HFC <Ruined> is a 20 man Mythic raiding guild on Proudmoore US (Alliance). Guild established on Proudmoore: 11-23-2004 (10+ Years!) Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sun 6:30 - 9:30 PM PST Current Progression: 11/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry (Realm #3) 7/7 Mythic Highmaul (Realm #3) Currently Recruiting: Tanks: Druid - High Monk - High Healers: Monk - High Ranged: Warlock - High Mage - High Melee: N/A ***Exceptional players highly encouraged to apply regardless of current openings*** If you are interested, please visit ruined-guild.com to submit an application or contact an officer: Zyoss (Zyossqt#6208) Kylis (Kylis#1349) Warslik (Vanelir07#1581) Outkast (Outkasted#1475) What we look for from You: - Be serious about raiding but yet know how to have fun while doing so - The urge to clear current Tier in a timely manner - Researches the fights so they know what they need to do for their role within raid. - Raid ready and have 99% attendance. - Willingness to do whatever is needed to get the fight done. - Has a Drama free attitude. What you will get from us as a Guild: - Current Tier downed in a timely manner. - Raid Leads that are 110% committed to the success of the raid and are more than happy to hear from their raiders any input they have on a strat used on a fight. - A guild that will be around for as long as the game is (stability) - A active community in which we always are happy to help one another in and out of game. - Ruined is full of some very important traits such as: Maturity, Acceptance, Loyalty, Respect and Communication. - We work with all our community to get the best out of everyone. - Understanding that Real Life comes first. - Drama free atmosphere. - None cliquish environment. Think you've got what it takes? Apply today!Zyossxoxo2 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 Commotion Recruiting for Casual Raiding! [A] Hello ! Casual But Seriously Fun Raiding. Two Nights a Week. Three Hours a Night. Recruiting Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, 1 Healer and Possibly 1 Tank. Contact Excelcis#1425 if interested. . We have been waiting to see how our team stacks up and pugging/joining other guilds for HFC so far. We are waiting for you to get started! Raid team members are expected to arrive on time, having viewed appropriate strats and ready to raid. We are a friendly, fun casual raiding guild. All working adults and all playing the game to have fun and down bosses in a serious but casual manner. Having said that, we also expect that our raid team is aware and respectful of the time we are all investing in raid nights. We are looking to raid two nights a week for around three hours a night. Right now, we have two tanks, three heals and a few dps. We need to raid in the evenings, but we are all available to raid on any nights except Thursday and Friday. We may consider a tank, if you come as a package deal, as one of our tanks can go dps if necessary. Please contact Excelcis#1425 if interested!Excelcis0 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 WTB Normal Ripswallow Plate Belt Looking to buy normal tier Ripswallow Plate Belt, AH never seems to have it. Doubt many run normal HM still. Not sure value but we can discuss gold price. PST in game if you got one. ThanksBajingo1 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 [A] <Tea Party> 10/10H LF DPS <Tea Party> is a semi-hardcore group that aims to progress while having fun. Recruiting to fill in our ranks for mythic. Our progression is 7/7H Highmaul and 10/10N 10/10 H Blackrock Foundary Looking for: - Healers (Paladin) - Back up DPS for Mythic We require 680+ Item level, logs, if you have AotC that's a plus Please fill in an app at http://guild-revival.enjin.com/ We will be trialing as soon as possible. Our raid days are Friday/Saturday @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST. We are looking for skilled players who are willing to take advice and constructive criticism. We require raid awareness, 90% attendance minimum, patience, and if you love anime that's also a plus. If you are interested please contact: - Righteous#1256 - Raid Leader - Ghost#1838 - OfficerMiyuki24 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 <Simple Enough>recruiting for new night group We are getting a new Wednesday and Sunday night group rolling with raid times starting at 9PM server running until 12 PM server (PST). We are looking to start in normal Hellfire Citadel to gear and learn the fights before pushing into Heroic. We currently have our tank spots filled and a few solid ranged and heals and are looking to fill out with 15-20 solid raiders. Feel free to reply here or add my battletag Xiodragoon#1168.Artruas1 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Running of the Trolls June 27th!!-Today!! The First Annual Running of the Trolls will be held on Feathermoon-US Horde Side June 27th starting in the Troll Starting Zone. The run will start at 6pm PST or 9pm EST. Running of the Trolls 2015 will benefit The Trevor Project, a nonprofit group that is focused on suicide prevention among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and other youth. Running of the Trolls will help us celebrate Pride Month, and encourage our younger members of our community who may most need support and help through their teenage years to reach out for it, and to encourage the rest of the community to reach out. What is this, why Trolls this time?? What will this do? We have had a BLAST over the last 5 years going on our yearly run with the gnomes (1,330 of you that I managed to count!) and we’ve always been asked if we were bringing the event or an event like it Horde Side rather than just invading your capital city as part of the after party. With all of the silly, funny, hilarious, and Trollish questions we’ve gotten over the years, Trolls and their bright colorful hair seem like the perfect choices to take on an adventure across Azeroth! Just like we’ve done all these years with our Gnome friends, the entire event will also be to raise awareness for a charity we truly love, The Trevor Project, and to help raise funds for it. Okay, this sounds fun, but how do I sign up? Easy! Simply log into Feathermoon-US or it’s connected Realm Scarlet Crusade US and create a level 1 Troll. Our race crews will be there with official racing guilds and tabards. You can also /join TrollRun to chat with fellow Trolls. A note about Racing Guilds: We ask that even while it’s hectic, or there’s multiple guilds, that you join only the guilds we’ve confirmed so we are able to count how many of you all there are. We promise that we’ll have enough tabards for everyone, we just have to do it all one at a time. A note about Trial Accounts: While you can run along with us on a Trial Account or similar such account, you will be unable to /join TrollRun and join a Troll guild, however, you’ll be able to come on the adventure with us, and be counted! Your gnome runs have a specific hair color, what hair color should I pick? Unlike our gnome runs, we feel that you should have a say in what hair color you decide to give to your Troll. There’s a lot of different pride flags that are very important during Pride Month, and if you felt so inclined, picking a Troll with a color from a Pride flag that reflected who you are, or supported someone you loved, would be really special. We hope to see some of you sharing S.E.L.F.I.E.s and screenshots of your beautiful trolls. I’m full on character slots on Feathermoon and I’m Alliance only/I have a Troll already on Feathermoon or Scarlet Crusade...Do I have to roll a new level 1? You don’t have to! You could put on a fun outfit, maybe change your hair color, bring a mammoth or a drake and rescue lost trolls! And run along with us. High level “Honor Guard” escorts are always really appreciated. Do keep in mind that the organizers cannot offer cross realm invites to anyone during the event. How can I donate? classy.org/TrollRun2015 is our donation page. Where are you guys Running? We’ll have a full map soon, but we’re heading to Silvermoon from the Troll starting zone, Orgrimmar, Zeppelin, Tirisfal, and then through Ghostlands! I have media questions about your event! Please get in contact with me in game or on social media! *For streamers wishing to stream the run, please be advised that we welcome anyone who wishes to stream the event we are more than happy to have you at the event, but we ask that you remove any self paypal links and overlays from your channel that may cause viewers of your stream to think that they are donating to The Trevor Project when they are in fact simply filling your wallet. *For Youtubers we simply ask that they include a direct link our Trevor Project charity page, so people looking to donate because of the event know where and how to! What's your Hashtag for this run?: #TrollRun2K15 Why are the tabards blue, pink and white? The tabards are light blue, pink (the best the borders offered) and a white rainbow, and will remain so in honor of Leelah Alcorn.Dravinna2 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Need heroic HFC group Looking to raid heroic HFC . I don't miss raids i come fully prepared I can raid every day anytime but friday #soysaucee1503Soysaûce0 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 For the Alliance? Just outsourcing for a possible achievement run for, For the Alliance. Does anyone know of any guilds that might be looking for more people for it or any players that are doing it with other friends that need more people?Ishiga2 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 <ORCWORM> [A] (4/13 N) is recruiting! ORCWORM! <Orcworm> was founded seven years ago during the dawn of The Burning Crusade by a core group of dedicated friends. Since then, we have moved across many servers and our roster has seen many faces, but our core principles have remained the same: to experience our favorite MMO to the fullest extent with the rowdiest, closest devil-may-care tools ever assembled. We PvP, we PvE, we pet battle, we yell in trade chat. ORCWORM! Guild Culture <Orcworm>'s culture has stayed fairly consistent throughout the last seven years. We started as a small guild of strangers, and grew to be close friends as time went on. Even now, <Orcworm> is full of a tight-knit group of friends that have been playing together for quite some time. <Orcworm> is not for the faint of heart, as many of us can get quite vulgar with our humor, and guild chat can become R-rated often. With that being said, we all like to joke around, and none of us takes anything said jokingly serious. Neither should you. Oh yeah, and we shout ORCWORM a lot. What We're Looking For First and foremost, we're looking for people who wish to participate in PvE and kill stuff. This means we expect your dedication and tenacity in helping the guild progress in the latest raids. This means you don't get frustrated and give up after a few wipes. Expect to spend some time on a boss. We expect all members to be prompt and prepared for raid nights. We can find someone else to fill your spot if you're often late or unprepared. Lastly, have a good sense of humor and some thick skin. What We Need As of right now, we primarily need ranged DPS, but would consider melee DPS as well. Raiding times and days are tuesday/thursday 6-9 PM server time. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in-game or add me on battle tag at Wilanney#1636 or Guro (in-game)/Ovis#1129 (btag)Threadstrong3 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 Prot Warrior LF H HFC Raiding Guild I have been tanking in wow for over 7 years and have recently been engaged in college which had consumed my ability to raid for awhile so I'm hoping to get back into it with HFC. I am available Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sunday, but on Monday and Tuesday I'm not available till around 7:30 or 8pm. I would prefer to continue tanking as that is what I have been doing for a long time, but I do have the ability to dps when necessary. Please add me if you have questions CuddleVain19#1396 (i know it's hilarious) I don't know if this is relevant any longer but here are the logs from my Heroic BRF experiences https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1019002/7/#metric=ehrpsVainamóinen4 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 [A]<Critical Hit> 9/10(M) 12/13(H) LFM HFC <Critical Hit> is currently 9/10 Mythic in BRF || 12/13H in HFC, and we are looking for more exceptional players to help bolster our roster. We are looking for players who are reliable, committed to raiding, and willing to continuously improve on their class and mechanics. Raiding Schedule Thursday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Sunday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Monday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific What we look for in a player: Dedication: It is important that you come to our raids wide awake, and fully focused to undertake the task at hand. Come in with prior knowledge of fights, and prepared to do whatever it takes to optimize your class based on individual encounters. Self-Motivated: Wanting to improve yourself in all aspects of the game without anyone reminding you, or telling you, is highly prized. Attendance: We require that all players be able to meet our schedule at a nearly 100% rate. In order for content to be cleared, it is important that our roster be as consistent as possible. Communication: World of Warcraft, like many other online games, is a team game that often requires good communication. You will be required to have Mumble during our raids. While we do understand that your real life can unexpectedly conflict a raid, we do expect players to communicate that to us so we can plan accordingly. How to get in contact The best and fastest way to get in contact with someone is to add: Cheerios#1796 Suicune#1583 Fluffy#1840 We are currently interested in: Tanks: Open ( Prefer if you are a vocal player) Healers: Open DPS: Open Still feel free to contact me regardless of what class/role you play. We welcome any exceptional player and give them a chance.Gotrekt0 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 680 DK LF HFC guild I am available every night 7:30 EST. I know fights. plz no more lfr for meSventivith3 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 [A] Not Dead Yet 5/13N is recruiting DPS! Not Dead Yet is currently recruiting competent DPS to fill out our ranks! Guild Description: Not Dead Yet rose from the ashes of Twisted Fate to be reborn as a laid back, but focused, raiding guild. We are primarily a group of compatriots from all walks of life who are dedicated to progressing through the current raid tier/content. In addition to raiding, we offer achievement runs and other social events. We are currently 5/13N HFC and we are looking for more players to improve our team. Real life always takes priority with us, as does open communication. What we are scouting for: Competent and dedicated DPS who are looking for an experience that falls between casual and hardcore. Raiding experience highly preferred, as is self motivation and effort. Your goal should be to have fun and progress through content at a normal pace with the support of your guildmates. Sense of humor a plus! What our guild is looking for (all classes encouraged to apply!): Highest Priority: Warlock, Death Knight (Unholy/Frost), Rogue, Shaman (Elemental), Paladin (Retribution), or Druid (Boomkin or Kitty Scratch) Normal Priority: All other DPS classes Raid Times/Info: Tuesday/Thursday 6:00pm - 8:00pm server time (PST) About your raid leader: I am a dedicated and respectful person who manages people in real life. As such, I have excellent interpersonal skills that allow me to communicate effectively with players, resolve issues in a positive and satisfactory manner, and motivate others to be the best they can be. I stay on top of patch notes and changes, and I support my guildmates with the necessary resources/knowledge about their class, professions, etc. I have been leading raids since Vanilla and most recently lead the guild in completing 9/10N and 9/10H in BRF. I do not yell nor rant, but I do hold players accountable. If you are interested in joinng Not Dead Yet's crusade to take down HFC, please contact Kiaraa (AcesHigh#1938) or Ciarlyn (Svenne#1201) in game to apply or to get more information. We look forward to hearing from you!Kiaraa0 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 689 Mage Looking for Morning Raiding Guild As the title suggests I'm looking for a morning raid guild. Hopefully be able to clear at least heroic content of current raids that come out. If I join I'm in it for the long haul. If interested you can reach me by adding my btag, Azaraje#1732Ahryia2 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 5, 2015 Deliora- 685 Monk Tank LF Weekend Raid Team Looking for a weekend HFC raid team, heroic or normal to do on offnights. I have 13/13 experience on my main and hope to expand my experience in monk tanking.Deliora0 Jul 5, 2015
Jul 4, 2015 LF Raid Team(not looking for guild) Hello, Im in need of a group to keep progressing in normal HFC. due to a schedule change i cant raid with my current guild for 2 months. Im a 683 prot pally and in our first nights we got to council and some attempts at killrog. If your group is in need of a tank let me know. can raid from 3 or 4 pm pst to 7pm Sadly no later than that at 7 will be my cut off. If anyone have a spot hit me up here and ill get with you guys. Also i have vent,ts, and mumble. Personal loot a must.Arkellian1 Jul 4, 2015
Jul 4, 2015 696 tank LF raid eam 696 Tank LF relaxed raid team; Thur-Sat, after 9 P.M. server. PST for more info. Riotact1988#1888.Täckleberry1 Jul 4, 2015
Jul 4, 2015 <Select Few> 4/13 N LF DPS We're a late night raiding guild - raids typically start at 11 pm (sometimes a little earlier or later) and go to about 1 or 2 am, server time, every Friday and Saturday. We're a very chill bunch of guys just having fun! Right now we're looking for a Warlock, Arms Warrior, Ret pally and Death Knight. Any others are also welcome to join. Pst Rohzay#1540 for more info.Rohzay1 Jul 4, 2015
Jul 4, 2015 Frost mage ilvl 666 looking for raid guild. Hello, I'm currently looking for a hardcore or semi hardcore raid guild. As stated in the title, my ilvl is 666. I'm a frost mage. I've done most of the raids (the only one I haven't done yet is Hellfire Citadel). I have vent, curse voice, Skype, mumble, and TS. I'm an adult so I would like to join a guild with members who are mature and take raiding seriously. I'd like a group that raids on the weekends or multiple nights throughout the week. Please get back with me if you would like for me to join your group. Thank you.Amelíana2 Jul 4, 2015
Jul 3, 2015 deleted deletedKags0 Jul 3, 2015