Proudmoore

Aug 14, 2015 681 MW and 696 H pali 9/13 N HFC We are two healers looking to go alliance and join a raiding guild. We have been healing together for over 6 years and both play at a very high level, but have a very friendly and great attitude. He is more geared than I am right now, as I had to take a few months break from wow. We have raid experience from casual to hardcore high end raiding. Right now, we are looking for an established guild to raid in and call home for the rest of this expansion and beyond. Here is a link to his armory <3 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Kushykins/simpleEnlightning5 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 Lessons From An Addict--An Essay On WoW! After playing Warcraft for 9,000 hours I wanted to share some of the lessons I learned from it. The essay, too long to post here (about 25 pages) begins by following the story of my guilds from vanilla through Cataclysm. But I wrote it because there are so many lessons from Warcraft, particularly raid and guild leading, that can applied to real life. These lessons are in the middle and end, mixed in with random tips on human psychology, leading raids, and how to increase game performance. I assume the reader knows the basics of raiding in an MMO, but everything else is explained. The essay is located here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k1BLq_HHsOafzdlycO91NJNl6JnQ6Aj9UrWJrvqVlCM/edit?usp=sharing (Posted on an alt to keep the focus on the essay.) For the most part I wrote this when I was bored at work out of benevolence for fellow raiders and raid leaders, but I am kind of in the market for a new guild or toying with the idea of creating a new one. I'd love to hear any feedback! The best way to get a hold of me is to post here but the anonymous email I created to post this is vanillawowplayer2@gmail.comTwilightcult0 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Early raid guild Resto shammy looking for a raiding guild that raids around 12pm-6pm server time.Kirenna0 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Returning player looking for raiding guild Hey, I'm a player returning for 6.2, and my previous guild has fallen apart and disbanded. I'm looking for a new one. I'm looking to raid into the heroic difficulty, and have some interest in mythic, but that's far on the horizon. I have raided seriously as a blood death knight in 5.4, going 11/14 normal (heroic now) on progression as it was current content, before I had to unsub due to my computer getting fried. I also raided as Spriest in 6.0, our group going 5/7 heroic HM (wasn't there on the day of the imp kill). I have a mid 90's dk and shaman, and a 100 priest at the moment. It shouldn't take me long to get geared up and ready to raid at all. I will offer skills as a DK (any spec), enh shammy, or Spriest. I would prefer a guild that raids somewhere in the area of around 8pm-1am. If anybody wants to contact me, bnet tag is tugawar#1661Drakonov0 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 *HORDE*Looking for raiders Shadow Realm is looking for more raiders for our Tuesday and Wednesday night raids. We are actively seeking Healers with a DPS off spec or Vise Versa. Please whisper Mordstier, Barronsamedi or Drangzorn for details if interested. Shadow Realm is made up by a diverse group of people from all over North America. So long as you treat people with respect, all walks of life are welcome here! Raid Team Chupacabra: normal mode meets on /Tues. & Wed. at 6:30-9pm/ server (pacific) time.Mordstier0 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Silver Hand Recruiting Melee and Ranged Dps for Raid team 1 Tuesday and Wednesday @ 7:00 p.m-9:30 p.m PST. Currently 8/13 N looking to get into heroic mode soon. We are relaxed progression raiders who enjoy all aspects of WOW including PVP and Lore. all alliance members welcome. www.Silverhandalliance.wix.com/proudmooreus Contact in game or silverhandalliance@gmail.comAegisx1 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 690 MW/692 BM looking for Fri/Sat raid Hey all! Looking for a weekend raid starting no earlier that 6 pm server Fri and any time Sat. I have experience with 13/13N and 10/13H on a different toon. Can offtank in a pinch but not looking for a tanking spot. Battletag: Venestia#1246Cimarah2 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Hunter lf raiding group Hi, I am a 695 geared hunter looking for a normal/heroic hfc raiding guild. I have 3/4 of my t18 in my bags. I have my nice little ring. I am mostly looking for something on tuesdays and thursdays around 6pm server time. I know my rotation, I research my class often because honestly I can always learn more. I believe I was up to klaxxi mythic before 6.0 dropped. I had my cm's done in MOP as well. I've taken a much more relaxed setting in WoD. I am friendly I do not bite most of the time. In WoD I managed to get aotc for Imperator morkandmindy, up to blackhand on heroic and 10/13 normal hfc. Idk I'm mostly just looking for a solid team and to have fun. C: thank you for the time. Oh I am looking to stay on proudmoore as well. I know that's redundant to put here but I just want it known :) Thank youAmberdawn2 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 <Reanimated> 12/13N 10/13H LF Dps Hey all, Im litelii an officer/raid leader for Reanimated. Reanimated is a laid back progression guild that likes to joke around and have fun during raid but also take it seriously and kill bosses. When we arent raiding we usually always have people on Teamspeak or in game who is down to help with gearing, quests,etc or just hang out and talk. We raid 8pm -12am EST tuesdays and thursdays. I'm 13/13H and planning to take the raid team there as well, we just need some really solid and reliable dps that can follow mechanics while sustaining good dps. Would like rogue/boomkins but accepting all exceptional dps. Add my battletag, Sundavar#1993, if you are interested or have any questionsLitelii0 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 693 Returning Dk 90th Percentile LF guild Back from a 6 month break! Hello, i had quit during the 1st week of mythic BrF being launched where i achieved 2 bosses down on mythic during the 1st week, During early start of WoD i was in "Gentlemen and Scholars" and eventually became an officer within that guild due to some people leaving, We maintained #3 Proudmoore status for a bit. My RL friends ended up quitting the game so i decided to quit aswell. Because of my 6 month Break 6.2 is still pretty new to me and i'm looking for a group of people who can keep up with my fast learning, and who just need a solid DK overall. I understand my gear is behind but its to be expected, I don't care how far you are in Hellfire Citadel because i am pretty behind on this content and i want to see if its possible for me to get back into the raiding scene. I need a home that is looking to progress hard in future patches and upcoming expansions. Once again i don't really care how far you are in this patch, But i want a steady future and a good start again like i had during this expansion I have logs, They are old but i feel as if they are the best thing i have to demonstrate what i was doing in terms of effort on my part,a lot are in the 90th percentile and some even higher then that. Please feel free to respond here, or add my battletag DADDY#1770Koiki4 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 693 Hunter LF Week night raiding guild. Hello, I am a 693 Hunter Looking for a weeknight raiding guild. I am 6/7 H HM 1/7 M HM and 6/10 H BRF 4/13N HFC. I do have my 715 ring. I have a good amount of raid experience and know my class very well. I am mainly looking for a weeknight Raiding Guild that doesn't raid past 10:30 or 11 EST time. I am a heroic/mythic quality raider. That is what I am interested in. My Item level is low due to taking a break from BRF. However mechanically and skill wise I am sound. If you are interested at all give me a reply on here, in game mail or add me by the b-tag of Bye#1368! ThanksNebrix2 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 10, 2015 [A] 13/13N, 8/13H Windwalker ilvl 702 Hey there. I'm looking for a new guild (Not on this toon) for my 702 Windwalker, as my friends and I intend on going Alliance for Legion. Ideally, the guild would be a Heroic/Mythic guild to satisfy my raiding desires. I'm available about any time during the week, but I storngly prefer to have at least one raid day on Wednesdays. I'm flexible with hours, but I have a strong preference for evenings but ending no later than 12 AM PST, as I am East Coast and beyond 3 AM is really late. My raiding background is relatively extensive, and so for brevity's sake I'll only post it on guild websites if so required. I can be contacted at nephilim$1432 if you prefer more immediate responses as opposed to the forum route.Lianlong0 Aug 10, 2015
Aug 10, 2015 Mage LF 2 day raid 6-9 server Hi there, I am currently a 696 mage looking for a new raiding guild. I am looking for a guild that raids 2 days starting after 5:30 server and ending by 9:00 server. I am not available Friday or Saturday as I am usually away from home a few weekends a month. I might be able to add a 3rd day for the right group. I have raided with the same guild since the end of DS. We have been through a server transfer, more rebuilds than I can count and a sort of failed guild merger before finally splitting at the release of 6.2. I have been raiding with the other group in my guild but unfortunately their time does not work for me long term so it is time for me to move on. There are public logs of me available on warcraftlogs so feel free to check them out. I tend to perform on the high side for my item level range. I am currently main spec arcane but I can play any of the three mage specs comfortably after finally trying out fire in BRF. I pick up on fight mechanics fairly quickly and I keep up on the latest info for my class (altered-time and icyveins). I have 4 other level 100’s but none of them are really geared currently. It does give me flexibility in changing mains for the next expansion though. The ideal group I am looking for would be a laid back group that still clears content at a decent pace. I am also looking for the right fit for the long term. I was in the same raid for 4.5 tiers and hope my next group lasts longer. Please feel free to contact me in game on Berolo or add mmoore#1332.Berolo6 Aug 10, 2015
Aug 9, 2015 <A> (US-Sargeras) LF DPS 4 Semi-HC FNF Guild! Greeting prospective members! Tired of Mythic? Can't get into a guild? Your Guild collapsed? Need a fun place to raid? Come see us! My name is Marcus. I am the Co-GM and raid-leader of Legends Anonymous (US-Sargeras). LA was formed last September as an alternative to the typical Warcraft Guild. It was started by my brother and some RL friends that just wanted a relaxed, fun place to enjoy Normal/Heroic content with the added ease of the new flexible scaling. We are a true friends/family guild that enjoys the complexity of the game without the stringent requirements of a hardcore guild. We are strictly a Normal/Heroic guild. We do not do Mythic whatsoever. Most of our members have been raiding together for years in a more hardcore environment but have flocked to LA to enjoy the content without too much stress. In fact, 80% of our members have returned to WoW from a long-absence to raid with their friends that referred them to us. Although we never kept track of our guild ranking, we soon found out that on a highly competitive and active PvE server, LA is currently in the Top 5 on the server against guilds that have NEVER killed a Mythic boss. We have achieved "Ahead of the Curve" on both Imperator and Blackhand. ***We are currently 12/13 NHFC and 7/13H HFC.*** In WoW, the community has defined guilds into two types: Hardcore – Pushing Mythic content, strenuous schedule and attendance requirement, strict demands on performance. Casual – Raids occasionally with minimal requirements and decent to minimal progression. We do not identify ourselves as either. We are first and foremost a community of WoW players that enjoys the content but cannot go through another Mythic/Hardcore environment. We have flexible attendance requirements but most of our raiders have 90% attendance due to our relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. We want our members to enjoy their experience rather than force them into certain DPS/HPS requirements. SCHEDULE Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 7:30 PM Server (Central) to 10:30 PM Server (Central). We always encourage our members to try to attend as much as they can. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS Speakers and a working microphone. Good attitude and love of the game! Ability to learn with a team to tackle Normal/Heroic raiding mechanics. Nerd Screams during progression boss kills (Optional but encouraged). LOOT SYSTEM We are currently using EPGP for Heroic Tier/Trinkets/Weapons and a simple /roll for all other items. This will ensure that all members that attend more often are able to have the tools they need to progress while giving our more flexible players a chance at some loot. We closed recruitment early into Highmaul due to our high raid attendance. As they always do, real-life commitments (which are more important than WoW raiding) have left us with a couple of holes to fill on our heroic raid team. While we usually leave recruitment on a referral system, I had great success recruiting on Reddit and WoW forums and meeting new friends who wanted to enjoy the game with a community. To get a good idea as to what kind of guild we are, check out the following videos that show both our progression and the off-night events we run. https://www.youtube.com/user/legendsguild1 Check out these kill videos and events! Heroic Imp Kill Blackhand Kill Leggie Awards Roast of Marcus We usually have a raid composition of around 20-25 raiders that are free to come and go as they please during the night to meet any RL commitments. But we have some classes that aren’t represented well that we’d like to fill with new friends to add to the community. Therefore, we have opened recruitment to the following classes. We prefer the person over the class/skill, but we do need these classes currently. If you do not have much experience in this tier, we have always been a guild that helps our members learn the fights. HIGH Windwalker Monk Boomkin Due to the nature of our current progression, we are looking for semi-geared players. With the new apexis/baleful gearing system, most people can gear up to around 680 in a matter of days. That being said, we will only be accepting trial applications for those at least 685 item level. If you are interested, please visit www.legendsanonymous.com , create an account, and fill out an application on our forums. If you’d like to contact me directly, hit me up via Btag Marcus#11985.Márcús0 Aug 9, 2015
Aug 8, 2015 <CGK> Two Night Weekly Raid Team 8/13NHFC [A] <CGK> is a gaming community with a focused presence in WoW on Proudmoore Alliance. We are a friendly group whose members have varying interest in dailies, dungeons and PVP. But we have a core group who have been raiding HFC for two weeks. We currently have tanks, heals and dps. However, we have many raiders with powerful alts, and therefore we are recruiting more skilled players of any role. Hit us up if you are interested in tanking, healing or dps'ing and we will get you in. Currently, dps players are our top priority. We use teamspeak. We raid on Tuesdays and Sundays. Our raid times are 5pm PST - 8pm PST. We are recruiting raid members and casual players. If you are a geared player looking for less time spent raiding while continuing progression, or a skilled player getting gear to catch up - contact us and let's get you meeting, greeting and raiding asap. Feel free to reply to this forum post, contact any of us in game with a /who CGK, or send a whisper to: Cyber#1903 or Excelcis#1425Funderful0 Aug 8, 2015
Aug 8, 2015 WTB Grizzly Jerkin Paying big money for this. Any variation, I don't care. Wilanney#1636 or get at me in-game.Threadstrong1 Aug 8, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 (A) 686 frost DK needs new home I am looking to get back into raiding after a break due to problems with work, however now I am in a much more stable working environment and am very excited to get back into raiding. I am currently playing a 686 DW frost DK and was raiding 3 days a week for most of draenor, now I am looking to get back in 2 - 3 days a week however my current shift does not meet my old guilds times. I am available between 2pm and 8pm PDT (Server Time) any day except tuesday, I would like to raid 3 hours a day 2 - 3 days a week. If you are interested in me for your team please reply to this post or contact me in game. About me I have been playing off and on since the beginning of time (around 2004) making the raiding scene in burning crusade and falling in love with it. Various reasons from growing bored during long content gaps (end of Wrath) and bad work schedules and school have caused me to take a few breaks from the game. I love raiding but do not wish to raid hardcore anymore but still would like to see content downed by the end of a patch. Raiding Experience tBC Kara - Full Clear (Warlock) ZA - Full Clear (Warlock) TK - 2 Bosses (Warlock) Wrath Naxx 10 and 25 - Full Clear (Holy Paladin) Ulduar 10 - Full Clear pre nerfs (all hard modes except yogg) (Holy Paladin) Ulduar 25 - All Bosses Except Yogg pre nerfs(XT and Flame Leeviathan Hardmodes) (Holy Paladin) Trial 10 and 25 - full Clear pre nerf (2 bosses heroic on 10 man) (Priest) ICC 10 - Full clear (a few bosses on heroic) (Priest) ICC 25 - first wing down (Priest) Cata BoT 10 - Full clear (Blood DK) BWD 10 - Full clear except nef (Blood DK) Firelands 10 - Full Clear (Blood DK) Dragonsoul 10 - Full Clear (Blood DK) Mists MSV 10 - Full Clear (Blood DK) HoF 10 - Full Clear (BLood DK) ToES 10 - Full Clear (Blood DK) Throne of Thunder - Missed due to work Seige - Full Clear (Priest) WoD Highmaul 20 - Full Clear normal and heroic(Kargath Mythic) (Frost DK) BRF 20 - 7/10 heroic 9/10 normal (Unholy DK) I had to quit about a month and a half into BRF due to work however now I am on a much more stable shift at work and will not be having shift problems anymore.Brokencrayon0 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 [A] Small group of raiders LF new home! Here's our composition. 694 Moonkin 693 Holy/Disc Priest 693 Assassination Rogue 690 Warlock We can't do wednesdays, which limits our options. The best possible days are mon/tues/thurs/fri. No weekend guilds.Threadstrong3 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 697 Resto/Ench Shaman lf Late Night Guild! As the title says I'm a 697 Resto Shaman with an Ench off spec and am currently looking for a late night (12:30 am eastern time Wed to Fri) raiding guild. Unfortunately my current guild is lacking numbers with 6.2 so my experience is lack lust for HFC. Currently only at Gorefiend. Willing to transfer if things are continuing the way they are on my current server/guild. If you have any more questions or want to add me for a trial run for your raid, please feel free to add me on Bnet (Zevierra#1936). Thanks!!Fortheea0 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 Exergy {A] is recruiting! <Exergy> of Proudmoore are looking for excellent players to progress through Hellfire Citadel and beyond! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Progression: 4/13H Hellfire Citadel 10/10H Blackrock Foundry 7/7H Highmaul ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid days are Wednesday and Thursday from 6-9pm PST ----------------------------- Currently Recruiting: Boomkin Shadow Priest Warlock ------------------------------ We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete at a good level, then we encourage you to apply at http://exergy.guildlaunch.com/ About us: Exergy was formed about a year and half ago, and has had goals for raiding since its birth. Teamwork is the cornerstone of our guild. We strive for excellence in both PvE and PvP challenges while fostering an atmosphere of friendship and camaraderie. Our definition of success is being able to meet or exceed our progression goals while keeping and maintaining an enjoyable raiding and drama free social environment. What we offer you: - A very stable guild, where any problem can and will be overcome - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a good raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. You can apply at http://exergy.guildlaunch.com/ If you have questions about anything, feel free to message any officer of Exergy: Aequitess, Animonk, Dreggz, Untermensch. and Sheiihan. (Battle.net ID ImBurday#1545, Theaftermax#1250, Heather#1582, Dreggz#1805, and Aura#1363. We wish you the best in your guild search!Aequitess7 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 <<Silver Hand>> Recruiting 8/13 N looking for Core raiders to fill DPS spots for Hellfire Citadel , Looking to move into Heroic mode soon. Raid Team 1 runs Tuesday and Wednesday @ 7:00P.M- 9:30P.M ST (PACIFIC) come have some fun with some good people we are an adult raiding guild who also does pvp and all other content in wow . Please contact me through email Silverhandalliance@gmail.com or in game :)Voltair0 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Resto Druid looking to transfer lf raiding gu Coming back from a short break, really want to find a group that is fun to play with that sticks to the game. It makes it more fun when you play with the same people and have a sense of community. Obviously, because my server is dead, I'm willing to transfer. What I'm looking for 1. Friendly 2. Progression, but not getting screamed at over vent for making one mistake. (positive reinforcement, this is a game you know) 3. Someone who is willing to progress pass mythic 4. A guild that raids anytime between 10pm-3am EST, I am open to other times. Weekdays are best and 2-3 days a week. But like i said I'm open to anything! What I bring 1. Druid Heals ;) 2. Offspec boomkin (i don't love playing it but I will) 3. Alch and Enchanting, more than happy to help out with the guild 4. Reliability 5. Good attitude! I'll be online for a few right now my battletag is Longhi93#1673Anonamouse3 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 <Magmatic Visions> 8/13h Welcome to Magmatic Visions - Proudmoore (US) {A} About us: Magmatic Visions was founded by past top 25 US players looking for a place where progression will occur and end tier content will be farmable before the release of the next patch without having to put in 15+ hours a week during progression. Progression: After two weeks we're 12/13n and 8/13h, we are already out progressing many guilds that have been raiding since the patch started. Recruitment Status Tanks: Not currently looking for a tank. Healers: Looking into all well performing MW/Resto Sham/Holy priest/Resto Druid. DPS: Elemental shaman, 1 or 2 dps dks and a boomkin. Schedule: 8-11PM PST Tues-Thurs Why choose Magmatic Visions?: As previously stated, our leadership has the experience to create a higher end raid team. I believe that we can and will do so once we have devoted well performing players. ‘I expect all of my players to perform as though they were part of a top 100 world guild even if we aren’t one; yet...’- Selka (GM) (Keep in mind that the group is forming and we will be removing people if they under-perform consistently.) Contacting us! MV GM/Raidlead: Selka-Proudmoore; Btag: Wafflegasm#1927Selka15 Aug 5, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 boomy LF weekend raiding guild hi i am a returning to wod i am currently 689 still working my my gear tho i am still learning to play better. i am open to tip on my play style. other then that i learn pretty quick. pst me on here or in game.Ivrick1 Aug 5, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 wtb Ravager's Sandals for 1k gold wtb Ravager's Sandals. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/14769) If you're Horde, pls cod it or if you're Alliance, you can put it on the Neutral AH. TanksGru0 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 lvl 70 guild? I remember a while ago seeing something about a lvl 70 guild here, just wondering if its still around?Eboluh0 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 [A] <Prism> LGBT Oceanic Guild Prism is an Oceanic LGBT and Friends, Alliance guild on the Khaz'goroth (linked with Dath'Remar) server - our members are primarily based in Australia. We are currently recruiting players for our Core Raid team going into Normal HFC and then moving into Heroic. We are looking for 2 heals and 4 dps who are able to commit to raiding twice a week on Friday and Monday from 8pm until 10:30pm AEDT (approx). Applicants must have a minimum ilvl of 665, experience is favoured but not required. Please contact Rhysana-Khaz'goroth or Evilshads-Khaz'goroth ingame - or apply at www.iprism.enjin.comRhysana1 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 <Intent> Late Night Raiding About Us We are looking for an enhancement shaman and mage (690+) to help us progress into HFC, our raid times 10pm - 1am Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are a softcore raiding guild who try to maintain a level of fun during the raid while still taking progression serious. Our officers and GM are all veterans with raiding experience and leadership dating back to vanilla and early TBC. We are 12/13N and 4/13H wowprogress link http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Intent Current Needs: Warlock Mage Shadow Priest What we offer: Guild repairs Paid Xfers(WoW token) for the right candidates after the probate period. What we expect: Near perfect attendance or atleast advanced notice in the event of an absense Know your class and research the fights Be an active and positive voice during raid discussions. If this sounds like a good fit you then we'd love to have you on our team !!! Apply at proudmoore-intent.enjin.com BTAG: IRAIDHEAL#1340 or Leucomelas#1744Sardalras8 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 2, 2015 Looking for Good Guild and Good People 702 item level RDPS. looking for mature established guild, average age players from 30-50 not looking for immature children and adults. Experienced 7/13 normal HFC and 6/13 Heroic . Been a raider since the beginning of B.C, have wealthy of experience. Looking to start raiding from 5-7 Proudmoore server time, weekends preferred but open to week days. Please send in game whisper or in game mail if you are looking for (RELIABLE) player The E in my name is alt 138. V/R RangefinderRangèfinder6 Aug 2, 2015
Aug 2, 2015 Immortal Legacy. 8/13H 12/13N Recruiting Now! If your class isn't on this list but you have some interest in joining, feel free to message us in game. We are looking for high-caliber players that want to keep raid days to a minimum. We are not recruiting for bench spots. You should expect to see a lot of raiding time. Healers: Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk DPS: Feral Druid (being able to play Guardian is a plus) Mage WW Monk (being able to play Brewmaster is a plus) Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Warlock Warrior (being able to play Protection is a plus) Raid Schedule (all times are central): Monday: Off Tuesday: 8-11 Wednesday: 8-11 Thursday: 8-11 Friday: Off Saturday: Off Sunday: Off Immortal Legacy distributes loot in two different ways. During Normal boss kills, we will use personal loot. For Heroic and Mythic, we will use loot council. Loot is distributed evenly across the raid based on attendance, seniority, previous loot pieces, and others as well. Trial Process: Our trial is held for no longer than 3 weeks. We expect 90+% attendance during this time. You should come prepared for raid with Augment Runes appropriate for your class/spec, flasks, and pots. Feasts will be provided by the guild. By the end of that month, we will let you know our decision. If you are accepted, we expect you to transfer to Alleria and join the guild. We have found this to be a very successful way to operate things and make sure that the trial and our guild are good fits for each other. If you like what you read, please contact Mojak-Alleria, Gaurdian-Alleria, Shaquilohëal-Alleria (Skrillex#1912) or Treezuskrist-Alleria (Biiron#1997) and express your interest in our guild. We will make sure to get back to you ASAP! Good Luck and Have Fun.Shaquilohëal1 Aug 2, 2015
Aug 2, 2015 Continental Types is recruiting! Continental Types is a "moderate" guild on Proudmoore, and we are looking to recruit for new content. With the Summer here and people getting bored of the game, our Core Raiding roster has slowly dwindled down, and now we are looking to bolster our ranks again! Right now we are in need of Healers, and Ranged DPS, but are welcoming all applications as well, (even fresh 100s!). We are looking for players who have positive and mature attitudes, are intelligent and prepared, are motivated to complete the current content, and who can commit to our raid schedule consistently or can communicate when they cannot. The classes we are the most interested in are: Boomkin, Resto Druid (OS Tank), Ret Pally (OS Tank), Rogues, Hunters We raid Tues-Thurs, 6:30PM - 9PM PST, with Thursday being "Optional". We are currently 10/13N, and 1/13H, however, we are looking to progress further into Heroics in the coming weeks. Continental Types was created by Absofacto & Marcail (whom have raided end-game content since vanilla) back in early 2009. It was formed because they were unhappy with hardcore raiding yet not satisfied with casual raiding. It is our goal to tread the ground between fun and progress, without feeling like the game is a job, and to provide a friendly yet serious raiding environment where our players are focused on progressing while still having fun and lives outside of the game, (and this is what we mean by "moderate"). If you are interested please reply here, or contact Batsamson, Zendog, or Docroe in game for more information!Batsamson0 Aug 2, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 693 MW Monk / 686 F DK LF Raiding Guild ^^ looking for a guild to raid with before school starts up again in september. I have normal hfc experience 8/13. I have raiding experience from SoO i was a heroic ahead of the curve raider. I bring good attendance, loyalty, kindness and patience to a raid. Looking for a guild to get AOTC with (helping me learn bosses i have not completed if ahead of me), then start progressing into heroics with. I am available Tuesdays any time, Saturday any time, and Sundays in the evening. I work a part time job so my schedule can be a little wonky, BUT i can adjust it to your guilds raid times if they are similar to mine, slightly, not drastically. I live in a MST area, so a guild that goes by proudmoore time would be perfect. I know this is not the perfect application, but hopefully i can be a new healer/ or dps to a progression guild! you can add me in game, Battletag- ShadowCat#1266 or pm me in game @Bahmboo or @Rosalene 686 frost dk. (if a guild has room for a frost dk also that would be awesome!) If you do message me please specify which character you would be interested in trialling! Also, if you would want to leave a guild application link, i would love to fill one out! Note: I can atm only listen in vent as i do not own a mic yet, but am working on getting one asap once finding a home.Bahmboo2 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 <Rhetorical> 12/13H LF solid DPS, Hpal, Disc <Rhetorical> 12/13H HFC is recruiting skilled experienced players of their class for quick progression and into Mythic, immediate core spots for good DPS & healers. Recruitment Updated 7/31 Druid - Balance (High) Warlock - (High) Hunter - (High) Warrior - Arms/Fury (High) DK - Frost/Unholy (High) Mage - (Medium) Paladin - Holy (High) Resto Shaman (High) Disc Priest (High) Mistweaver Monk (High) Exceptional players of any class always taken seriously aside the recruitment needs. Important aspects Tenacious, able to go through needed wipes on mythic content Reliable and online before raid invites go out Mindset for continuous improvement Takes personal responsibility of their performance in raid Will seek advice to understand their role and class better Treats raiding like a job while also enjoying themselves Dedicated, mature, positive person who knows their class and strives to always better themselves Thick skin, able to take constructive, fair criticism, able to admit mistakes if they are made and fix them asap. Vocal player with a clear sounding mic/headset and will talk when ever it's needed. Pull your weight, listen and do what you're supposed to be doing while raiding. Comes prepared ahead of time by doing research on the boss fights Toxic players will not be tolerated, regardless of skill. If the player creates too much drama or disrupts the guild in a negative way, we will remove them. Raid days & times Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 6PM - 10PM Pacific Proudmoore US Progression: 12/13H HFC Apply at rhetorical.enjin.com or if you'd like to chat further contact the battletags below. Contact: Shadelol#1591 || Nick#13541 || Yukiox#1520Spriestchamp4 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 Immortal Legacy. 12/13H Recruiting Now! Recruiting for 6.2 and beyond! If your class isn't on this list but you have some interest in joining, feel free to message us in game. We are looking for high-caliber players that want to keep raid days to a minimum. We are not recruiting for bench spots. You should expect to see a lot of raiding time. Anyone interested should have 695+ ilvl or be able to prove they can perform with our raid at their current ilvl Healers: Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Resto Shaman DPS: Mage Feral Druid (being able to play Guardian is a plus) WW Monk (being able to play Brewmaster is a plus) Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Warlock Warrior (being able to play Protection is a plus) Raid Schedule (all times are central): Monday: Off (optional extra raid day) Tuesday: 8-11 Wednesday: 8-11 Thursday: 8-11 Friday: Off Saturday: Off Sunday: Off Immortal Legacy distributes loot via loot council. Loot is distributed evenly across the raid based on attendance, performance, seniority, previous loot pieces, and others as well. Trial Process: Our trial is held for no longer than 1 month. We expect 90+% attendance during this time. You should come prepared for raid with Augment Runes appropriate for your class/spec, flasks, and pots. Feasts will be provided by the guild. By the end of that month, we will let you know our decision. If you are accepted, we expect you to transfer to Alleria and join the guild. We have found this to be a very successful way to operate things and make sure that both the trial and our guild are good fits for each other. If you like what you read, please contact Mojak-Alleria, Gaurdian-Alleria, Shaquilohëal-Alleria (Skrillex#1912) or Treezuskrist-Alleria (Biiron#1997) and express your interest in our guild. We will make sure to get back to you ASAP! Good Luck and Have FunShaquilohëal0 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 PVP Guild on Proudmoore? Does it exist (horde or alliance)? Thanks!Leonel1 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 700 ilvl sham/ 695 hunter lf late night guild I have a 700 ilvl healing spec on my shammy with a 695 ele spec. Also I can do good dps on my 695 hunter. Looking for a guild that starts raids at 10 pm or later during the week. I have good logs and experience to contribute to a guild as well as multiple professions. Send me a msg in game or add me whatever you would like , thanks! Battletag: Greendaddy#1514Killercrow1 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 5 friends looking for a new home (13/13H xp) Hello, Myself and 4 other friends are currently looking for a new home. We're 13/13H experienced and all 705+ ilvl. Here's our classes and roles Protection Paladin Brewmaster Monk Holy Paladin Warlock (Plays any viable spec) Resto Shaman/Mage (Mage is 697ilvl) All of us are very locked into the classes and specs we're currently playing, with the exception of one of us who can player either play his mage or his shaman. This is not negotiable. I know it will be hard to find a guild that needs 2 tanks, but we're also willing to compete against any tanks that are currently in any interested guilds. We've played together extensively, and after not completing 17/17 Mythic last tier, we want to be sure we're in a raid setting that has like-minded players for us to go 13/13M with. We're always prepared, we look up strategies, and will never be a liability in raid. Drop your real ID's below and we'll get back to you! Thanks for reading <3Stuntin3 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 Immortal Legacy 9/13H LF DPS and Healers Recruiting for 6.2 and beyond! If your class isn't on this list but you have some interest in joining, feel free to message us in game. We are looking for high-caliber players that want to keep raid days to a minimum. We are not recruiting for bench spots. You should expect to see a lot of raiding time. Anyone interested should have 695+ ilvl or be able to prove they can perform with our raid at their current ilvl Healers: Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Resto Shaman DPS: Mage Feral Druid (being able to play Guardian is a plus) WW Monk (being able to play Brewmaster is a plus) Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Warlock Warrior (being able to play Protection is a plus) Raid Schedule (all times are central): Monday: Off (optional extra raid day) Tuesday: 8-11 Wednesday: 8-11 Thursday: 8-11 Friday: Off Saturday: Off Sunday: Off Immortal Legacy distributes loot via loot council. Loot is distributed evenly across the raid based on attendance, performance, seniority, previous loot pieces, and others as well. Trial Process: Our trial is held for no longer than 1 month. We expect 90+% attendance during this time. You should come prepared for raid with Augment Runes appropriate for your class/spec, flasks, and pots. Feasts will be provided by the guild. By the end of that month, we will let you know our decision. If you are accepted, we expect you to transfer to Alleria and join the guild. We have found this to be a very successful way to operate things and make sure that both the trial and our guild are good fits for each other. If you like what you read, please contact Mojak-Alleria, Gaurdian-Alleria, Shaquilohëal-Alleria (Skrillex#1912) or Treezuskrist-Alleria (Biiron#1997) and express your interest in our guild. We will make sure to get back to you ASAP! Good Luck and Have FunShaquilohëal0 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 LF heroic raiding guild 690 Hunter looking for a heroic raiding guild, but dont mind some mythic progress. i did get 10/10h before taking care of rl stuff, so hoping to get back into raiding. my raid time prefence is 9pst or 10 pst raid start time, between monday through fridayAdinnah4 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 [A]<Critical Hit> 5/13(M) 9/10(M) LFM HFC <Critical Hit> is currently 5/13 Mythic in HFC, and we are looking for more exceptional players to help bolster our roster. We are looking for players who are reliable, committed to raiding, and willing to continuously improve on their class and mechanics. Raiding Schedule Thursday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Sunday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific Monday: 6pm - 930pm Pacific What we look for in a player: Dedication: It is important that you come to our raids wide awake, and fully focused to undertake the task at hand. Come in with prior knowledge of fights, and prepared to do whatever it takes to optimize your class based on individual encounters. Self-Motivated: Wanting to improve yourself in all aspects of the game without anyone reminding you, or telling you, is highly prized. Attendance: We require that all players be able to meet our schedule at a nearly 100% rate. In order for content to be cleared, it is important that our roster be as consistent as possible. Communication: World of Warcraft, like many other online games, is a team game that often requires good communication. You will be required to have Mumble during our raids. While we do understand that your real life can unexpectedly conflict a raid, we do expect players to communicate that to us so we can plan accordingly. How to get in contact The best and fastest way to get in contact with someone is to add: Cheerios#1796 Suicune#1583 Fluffy#1840 We are currently interested in: Tanks: Open ( Prefer if you are a vocal player) Healers: Open DPS: Open Still feel free to contact me regardless of what class/role you play. We welcome any exceptional player and give them a chanceMairu0 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 Void-Shrouded Satchel Got one for sale, Hordeside. PM or PST me in game if you're interested in it.Caelebran0 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 [WTB] 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes I wanted to see if anyone was still selling a full 8/8 Gold runs. If so hit me up with availability and pricing. Thanks!Chucknorass0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 Looking for Friend to recruit! Looking for a buddy to recruit and play with for bonus xp, mount and 30 of free game timeKhouzi0 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 <Sabertooth> 9/13 N Late Night Raiding Guild! We're a late night raiding guild - raids typically start at 11 pm (sometimes a little earlier or later) and go to about 2 am, server time, every Friday and Saturday. We're a very chill bunch of guys just having fun! Right now we're looking for a Warlock, Boomy, Ret pally and Death Knight. Any others are also welcome to join. Pst Rohzay#1540 for more info.Rohzay2 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015 United Anarchy-LFM! Currently looking for a skilled/exceptional: Rogue Feral/Guardian OS Druid Windwalker/BM OS Monk to raid with our Blue Team! Warrior Holy Paladin Ret Paladin Ranged DPS We are currently 10/13 N HFC, looking to start progression on H and raid Wednesday/Sunday nights from 6-9pm PST and are looking for someone preferably 685+! Interested? Feel free to add me to bnet for questions: orange#1580 or fill out an application with our Blue Team at unitedanarchy.enjin.com Thanks for your interest! -OJOrangepaw5 Jul 27, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 LF late night guild hi im new to proudmoore wanted more lgbt friendly players. im currently a low level toon but have all looms. looking for a late night guild that does casual raiding tmog runs etc. i know i should look for a leveling guild but feel like it would make more sense to build a relationship with guildies that i want to raid with. wspr me anytime battle tag wusthof#1771Hordecandy1 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 Looking for a Home Hello, Well I am a Hunter looking for a permanent home. Recently came back to WoW after a break. I have been a long term player and have completed many of the achievements. Recently I find myself going back through and redoing some of the older content getting achievements I did on my old account. Reason for the new account was I wanted a fresh start and a new outlook and to help me get focused back on the game. I did this around the time MoP came out and so far it has helped. My break was due to real life taking over and being a pain in the rear. Though I am back and looking to get into WoD Raiding. A bit about my raid history: I have done the following during current content: Ulduar,Maly,Naxx,ToC,OS,ICC,BoT, BWD,DS,Firelands, SoO (AOTC for Garrosh) and many other raids that I can not remember names to or just to many to list. I have done it all from tanking to healing and find my self more at home on my Hunter. Hunter like many was my first in WoW but one that always took the back burner. Now I have decided to play the game for the game and enjoy the content and do it with something I enjoy and that is my hunter. The collecting of pets to just doing old content and farming just makes it a joy for me. What I am looking for is a core spot, I do not pay to play to sit on a bench and not do content. Raid Times I am pretty flexible on though I do not want to start later then 10pm server. Raid Days preferable Tuesday and Wendsday and Thursday but open to others as well. Currently Ilvl 673 and farming like mad to get an upgraded weapon and trinket. In the last week I have gone from 650 to where I am now and I see no issues going further. I will be off the first stage of my ring quest in the next week or so depending on if I get lucky. What I can bring to the guild: Weekly old content run for mounts/achieves. Dedicated ready to raid self sustaining raider. Always on time always let people know if I am gonna miss for one reason or another (generally because I rolled my jeep on the weekends and spent the night in the hospital or two or three has happened in the past!) Postivie attitude..wipes happen for a reason to learn from and are not the end of the world. Just all around pretty positive and enjoy the game for what it is. Want to chat hit me up in game. Thanks MakatzaMakatza3 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 [A] Wildfire LFM 12/13 NHFC 3/13HHFC Wildfire is looking for more players. We raid 8-11 EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are looking for people to help us push 6.2 looking for players who know how to play and are good people. Currently we a recruiting for the following Range Shadow Priest Boomkin Mage Warlock Elemental Melee DK Rogue Ret Pally Windwalker 680iLv for raid invite right now, will take ilvl and help gear if the talent and drive is there. If your interested please contact myself, or Roserzhus. Or feel free to drop a app at http://wildfirewow.enjin.com/home If your looking for fun people and want to kill some bosses please look us up. Gives us a look and I think you like what you see. http://wildfirewow.enjin.com/homeGorddum16 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 25, 2015 For the Alliance! Hey guys! So I'm looking do to a For The Alliance Raid tonight and I figured I should do an extra advertisement on the forums, but I'm trying to keep all the people that join on the same server! Anyway, whisper me in game for details or here so that I can give you my Btag to give said details if you're interested! Thanks!Ishiga0 Jul 25, 2015