Proudmoore

Jul 4 PSA on copy/pasted random guild invites. This is and has always been a really shoddy way to invite people to your guild. It shows you care more about numbers than substance. I get bombarded with these every time I log on because atm I don't want to be in a guild, i simply report for spamming and move on. If you want to properly recruit for your guild by messaging people maybe strike up a conversation with them? Ask questions, ask what their goals are, how often do they play, at least get to know them a little bit and ask if they would be interested?Cuckthulhu0 Jul 4
Jul 4 Philosphy TWTH 5:30-8:30 We are <Philosophy> a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is looking for experienced raiders for Mythic ToS. Recruiting a blood dk/bear to trial, a high parsing resto or mistweaver healer, or any high parsing dps (mage, lock, or rogue high priority). Will trial any dps with strong mechanics, high damage output, and reliable attendance. We look for raiders who are constantly performing well, and players who continue to improve. We are a fun loving guild that focuses heavily on community. We are very active outside of raid times even playing other games together as well. Our other focus is progression. We expect our raiders to be prepared before they step into the raid. Know what is expected of the boss. We provide flasks, pots, food, and vantus runes, but expect you to bring your own defiled augment runes to pop when a kill looks in sight. We aim to to keep a roster of around 25 which means that players will be rotated out. We do this fairly but it will largely fall on comp and performance. Be humble if you are asked to sit because it is what keeps the roster healthy, and you will be brought in on rekills. We use RC loot council with officer council and one rotating core member weekly to add transparency to loot decisions. We have an active guild discord, but use mumble for raids so tanks and healers can have a whisper channel. Exorcist raid tools is required and sometimes boss specific addons/weak auras will be as well. If you are looking for a guild with an outstanding raid environment and continuous progression, I think we would be a great home for you! :) We raid T/W/TH 5:30-8:30Pm Pacific/Server time. Derple#11344 to chat in game or apply at philos.enjin.comDerple0 Jul 4
Jul 3 <Zealous> is recruiting! (8/9 N) <Zealous> is an old heroic raiding/social guild reforming to begin progression (normal, then heroic) on ToS. If you're interested in raiding because because it's fun, and you don't want to be 100% serious, we're a good choice. Any and all are welcome, though especially those interested and experienced in raiding. Healers are especially in demand. Though not officially as a guild, the core raiders are either 8/9 or 9/9. Join us for a friendly group, keystones, raiding, and future pvp. Let us know if that's what you're looking for! Nel#11355Nelandir3 Jul 3
Jul 3 Alt Obsessed Late at Night I am looking for or willing to start a guild that meets two guidelines: - Some people are awake to chat with at 6am PST - The crest design is identical to Stormwind's, all but the icon. I love the lion mount from the guild vendor but the banner bothers me for some reason. Like I get OCD that it doesn't match the saddle. I work swing shift and often won't be home until 5am, going to bed by 8am. Not much of a life so WoW is my main social source outside of work heh. I have 10 100+ characters, one a 110 druid. My paladin will be my new main but is only 103 or so. I'm more interested in transmog, holidays, mounts and other cosmetic things more than top tier gear and raiding. I enjoy raiding, but I just don't have the time anymore. Anyways I just want to say hi and hope that maybe there's a handful that still could use a guild, or one that could use meRyantheproud0 Jul 3
Jul 3 Protection Paladin Lf Raiding Guild Availability: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Or any day during the Morning/Day 8/9N, 2/9H With my current work schedule, I'm hoping to find a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week. Thanks.Boopa1 Jul 3
Jul 3 916 DH and 916 Frost DK looking for a guild Hello! 916 DH and 916 Frost DK looking for a raid group. We need a group that starts after 8:30p. We both have 4/9 exp in ToS. If you're looking for some melee, add my btag and lets chat. Thanks Huh#1683Daghema1 Jul 3
Jul 3 [A] Enh shaman Lf Tuesday Friday raid Days are pretty hard set, but times are flexible. Almost have concord and ilvl will go up when I get my second leggo.Eoctar3 Jul 3
Jul 2 Friendly, safe, casual, nontoxic guild LFM Hello everyone! <And My Amazing Friends> is a safe, friendly, fun, drama-free, casual guild. We're shooting for the "quaint" old close-knit guild style, rather than the gigantic guilds you often see in today's WoW that have a ton of people but you feel like you're just a cog in a machine. We have a friendly and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans. In the grand Proudmoore tradition we are LGBT- and ally-friendly. We do not tolerate any toxicity getting in the way of our gaming. And hey, we're grown-ups who play video games; let's embrace the silliness! Exuberance and lightheartedness (and pet pics in discord) encouraged. Raiding is not the primary focus of the guild - the culture is - but we do have a friendly and fun raid group, currently Thurs. and Fri. afternoons at 4pm server/Pacific. With Tomb out now we'll be messing around in there, and maybe also going back to NH to gear up folks who need it. Our progression raids are still casual! That may seem incongruous, but it basically means we want to make progress but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild, and we're not too concerned with being on the bleeding edge. Guildies are welcome on the raids but they're not required of course. We have members that like to do level, do PvP, and run mythics too. If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add my btag. Thanks for your time! Mixolydia, btag: Mixolydian#1800Mixolydia3 Jul 2
Jul 2 {Philosophy} 9/9H LF DPS TWTH 5:30-8:30 We are <Philosophy> a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is looking for experienced raiders for Mythic ToS. Heavy preference to mages but will trial any dps with strong mechanics, high damage output, and reliable attendance. We look for raiders who are constantly performing well, and players who continue to improve. We are a fun loving guild that focuses heavily on community. We are very active outside of raid times even playing other games together as well. Our other focus is progression. We expect our raiders to be prepared before they step into the raid. Know what is expected of the boss. We provide flasks, pots, food, and vantus runes, but expect you to bring your own defiled augment runes to pop when a kill looks in sight. We aim to to keep a roster of around 25 which means that players will be rotated out. We do this fairly but it will largely fall on comp and performance. Be humble if you are asked to sit because it is what keeps the roster healthy, and you will be brought in on rekills. We use RC loot council with officer council and one rotating core member weekly to add transparency to loot decisions. We have an active guild discord, but use mumble for raids so tanks and healers can have a whisper channel. Exorcist raid tools is required and sometimes boss specific addons/weak auras will be as well. If you are looking for a guild with an outstanding raid environment and continuous progression, I think we would be a great home for you! :) We raid T/W/TH 5:30-8:30Pm Pacific/Server time. Derple#11344 to chat in game or apply at philos.enjin.comDerple7 Jul 2
Jul 2 Redux 10/10H Herioc Progression guild LFM! --------------Check Out Our Site at: http://reduxguild.enjin.com/-------------- What is Redux? We offer casual progression raiding, a relaxed atmosphere, humor, and a no-rage mentality. We understand that WoW is a hobby and respect our member’s personal, professional, and educational commitments. Recent Changes Recently, we’ve undergone some big changes. Luckily, Basically, we’re looking for new members to come join our team. Our goals with the recent changes were to create a more progression based casual raid team while making sure our guildies who cannot or do not want to raid on a committed weekly schedule have events in which they can be involved. These events include loosely scheduled 5-man teams, casual raid nights, and fun in Discord chat throughout most evenings. For Our Casual Progression Raiding Team Members We have a dedicated raid team raiding two nights a week (T/W). We have had a great time in Legion, but we are working on some attendance and gearing issues in our raids. Therefore, part of our changes includes a new attendance policy for raiders, and new iLvL requirements for a place on the progression team. We have found that because the team is casual in its time commitment (five hours of raiding per week), it is necessary to be diligent with attendance, and to require raiders be prepared and on time. For Our Casual Non-Raiders We have an officer who helps handle scheduling for various weekly 5-man runs. Sometimes our teams work on Emissary questing, mythic dungeons for gear, and of course, mythic plus for fun. Every Friday night we offer a casual raid or other event depending on attendance. These are great ways for everyone to get to know each other and blow off steam from the week. Apply at http://reduxguild.enjin.com/ or contact SirFlex#11112 to join today! We are 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH. Raid Nights are Tuesday and Wednesday. First pull is at 7:30 and we’re always done at 10:00 server. We are recruiting any DPS. We have up to three healer spots available.Buddyflex9 Jul 2
Jul 1 7/9H Ret Pally LF early AM Thu/Fri/Sun guild Title says it all--my 902 ALT is looking for a raiding schedule at that time, preferably 4am onwards My main (the one on the left) raids on a different schedule but is 7/9H experienced.Kanael0 Jul 1
Jul 1 [2/9H][A][Proudmoore]<EXTREME SLEEPOVER> <EXTREME SLEEPOVER> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore alliance. We raid Tuesday/Sunday from 6:30PST - 9:30PST. We are looking for dedicated healers for Tomb of Sargeras progression. We run a relaxed raiding atmosphere and welcome casual players! What we need Paladin: Holy Shaman: Resto Priest: Holy Monk: [b]Mistweaver Please apply at esguild.guildlaunch.com and add me Spishy#11355 for questions.Spookylemons1 Jul 1
Jul 1 921 Guardian Druid LF Guild Looking for a guild that is 10/10H going into ToS, (preferably) a mid-week raiding schedule.Stronghôld3 Jul 1
Jul 1 [A] Organized Chaos Recruiting <Over Raided> Is recruiting! The Organized Chaos raid team is looking for a few more players to round out our raiding roster, 9/9 N ToS 5/9 H ToS so far. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm-12 am PST. 2 Melee dps 1 With a Tank off spec 1 Ranged dps If you have any questions or are interested Please contact Faxon in game or btag: Faxon#1884Faxon4 Jul 1
Jul 1 [A] 10/10M 8/9H WW Monk LF Guild Hello! I am 10/10M NH and currently 8/9H ToS. I am looking for a raiding guild on my Monk to progress through ToS with. Add Persian#11998 or post below. Thank you!Lavinder0 Jul 1
Jun 30 [A] Neptune's Beard LF raiders Neptune's Beard is a heroic raiding guild looking for new or experienced raiders to build up our roster. We keep our raid environment laid back but still progressing at a decent pace. Progress for Nighthold is 10/10H. ToS 9/9 N 3/9H https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Neptunes+Beard We are currently looking for any DPS (especially warlocks) Item Level should ~890+ but anyone willing to learn will be considered. Raid times are Thursday and Monday 5:30-8:00pm Server. (8:30-11:00 EST) We use discord for voice and dank memes Contact us in game or directly at: SirHappster#1625 (Bnet) Sir Happster#9007 (Discord) Discord goes directly to phone so that will be responded to fasterRaava4 Jun 30
Jun 30 Need a decent night guild 906 resto shaman with an ok ele offspec looking for a guild that raids during the weekdays between 1900-0000 server. my btag is asharion#1788 I am not interested in maining Dps.Asharion7 Jun 30
Jun 30 possibly transfer? Hello all, just wanting to know how this server is doing since I havent been on here since mop and was thinking of transfering back some time this week , well transfering/faction changing to alliance :PZuglac2 Jun 30
Jun 30 Putting together a server PuG for mythic ToS Hi guys, I will be trying to put together a server cross-guild team to push into mythic ToS starting this week. Post here if you are interested or add me at Albert#12470.Aerbota1 Jun 30
Jun 30 912 Havoc DH & 911 HPal LF Mythic guild 912 havoc DH and 911 Holy Paladin LF Mythic progression guild. We have been working more with mythic since about March. We have been unable to find our forever home so far with issues ranging from incompetent leaders to just not enough people showing up regularly on raid nights to ridiculous loot rules that are only followed for non-officers/leads. There have been some other issues too. We are more than willing to discuss them in detail if wanted. We have logs to share and can always look us up on armory as well. Xad#1907 Iamarchangel#1303Xadrixna0 Jun 30
Jun 30 [A] <TC> ToS H 7/9 LFM Guild: <TC> Nighthold H 10/10 Tomb H 7/9 Server: Proudmoore Raid Times: Alliance Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10PM PST Guild History:  <The Company> was on [A]Hyjal since September 2005. We were one of the few heroic raiding guilds left on Alliance Hyjal, but with the increasing decline of alliance players on the server we dropped from 25man to 10man in Cataclysm and now have transferred to Proudmoore. The transferred guild, now known as <TC>, is looking for players of all classes with the skills and determination to progress through mythic raids. Recruiting:  Heals and DPS (ranged preferred) -We have a small core team with previous Heroic(Mythic) experience. Some of us have raided together for 8+yrs. We are looking into doing Mythic content again. -We are a friendly guild, and most all of us are helpful. Despite that our vent, guild, and raid chat isn't for everyone. If you are easily offended don't even bother applying. If you can't take a joke or criticism we're not the guild for you. -All raiders are expected to be on time for raids. If you cannot make our raid times all 3 nights regularly please do not apply. We understand real life issues can occur and prevent you from raiding or be late for a raid. We only ask that if you know an issue may occur please inform one of our officers if possible. -If you are not willing to sit out on occasion please do not apply. This does not mean we are recruiting you for the bench. We plan to have very few extras but like to keep a few extra spots just to be safe on nights when real life gets in the way. Officers Dorcy  Scubacuda Andas If you have any questions feel to contact Andas or any other guild member/officer. Andas#1604 Or hit me up on Discord: Ganondorrk#5500Hottamales0 Jun 30
Jun 30 LF Active PvP My friend and I have recently gotten back into PvP and wanted to find a guild that was dedicated to RBG's and Arena's. We were hoping to find something that would be helpful to two newish players to the scene. Feel free to add or whisper me Papamock#1189Friberg0 Jun 30
Jun 29 LF large mythic dungeon guild Shammy with a strange schedule seeking new friends and pals to run dungeons with. Don't have time for raiding anymore but running some casual mythic+ would be fantastic.Raynfire1 Jun 29
Jun 29 <Liberty and Allegiance> 8/10M LF DPS If you are looking for progression focused raiding in a great environment then we may be looking for you! Our weekday team is 8/10 M raid times Mon-Thurs 8pm-11pm PST (server time) our weekend team is 6/10M raid times Sat & Sun 7pm-11pm PST (server time). Check us out and apply @ www.la-gaming.enjin.com. Currently HIGH need for ranged dps but will consider any exceptional dps.Lillynna28 Jun 29
Jun 29 917 Protection Paladin Veteran I am looking for a daytime/morning raiding guild to join. I joined back in BC and hardcore raided in WOTLK, CATA, and MOP with previous guilds. I've been a protection paladin all my wow life and I know I have the confidence to tank anything for you. Unavailable during evenings.Uthren0 Jun 29
Jun 29 M+ Dungeon Sale M+ dungeon prices are on a per dungeon basis, if you would like to buy a bundle we are more than happy to accommodate and will give a discounted rate. With the release of Patch 7.2.5, and the importance of concordance/new leggos we are going to be selling M+ farming. This entails myself, and 2 other individuals that will farm M+ with you until your heart's content. If interested in this, please message Dreams to set this up. On average we get 120M AP/hour, which can sometimes be as high as 150M AP depending on the affixes of the current week (bolstering). M+ 10 250k - awards a 905 piece in your class hall on tuesday M+11 300k - Awards 910 piece of gear M+12 350k - Awards 915 piece of gear M+13 - 400k - Awards 920 Piece of gear M+14 - 500k - Awards 925 Piece of gear M+15 600k - awards 930 gear, and 250M AP in your weekly chest with max AK. These are prices with OUR keystone, if you bring your own keystone you will get a discount. Along with getting a guaranteed piece of loot from your weekly cache, we will give you any piece of loot that is tradeable at the end of the run. Karazhan - 150k Nightbane WITH mount - 150k Karazhan w/ Nightbane - 250k A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the starting of the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot and deposit. If you would like to purchase an instance run feel free to contact me Drac#11278 Form: https://goo.gl/forms/tl4nX7VXRgNAwfM93 Please fill this form out while you wait for us to get back to you, it gives us an idea of what you want in advance and allows us to set up runs ASAP for your convenience.Draconee1 Jun 29
Jun 29 [A] <Hallow> T/Th/Sun 7-10 PST Greetings! <Hallow> is a newly transferred guild of experienced raiders looking to fill out our raid team! We are looking for 1 tank, healer, and DPS at the moment. We are currently progressing through normal as we fill our team to begin heroic progression and onward! If you are looking for a laid back raid environment with a focus on progression we might be a good fit for you! If raiding isn't your thing we also do a lot of Mythic+ and a bit of PvP. Social players are always welcome as well! :) Add Thessarion#1872 with any questions or if you would like to join!Thessarion3 Jun 29
Jun 29 Resto Shaman LF raid team 909(may change once 2nd lego is upgraded) resto shaman LF new raid team. 10/10H NH |9/9 N ToS |1/9 H ToS experience. Available Monday-Saturday. 5-9pm server Whisper in-game or Battle tag Luna#1484Thundérpaws0 Jun 29
Jun 29 911 Holy priest+Mage looking for guild One that raids Normal->Heroic TOS casually 2-3 nights a week ( not sat ) starting around 5pm-7pm Server time. Post below if you are in need of a healer. Thanks :3Kibeeto0 Jun 29
Jun 29 [A]<Resilience> 10/10H LF DPS! Resilience (Proudmoore-Alliance) is looking for raiders for immediate core spots to begin a mythic progression push, and to continue into Tomb of Sargeras, and beyond! All open raid slots are for CORE positions, and you should expect significant raid time, with little to no bench time. Our ultimate goal is to build a core team that is proficient and professional, while maintaining a casual raiding atmosphere. About Us Resilience was formed by former members of bleeding edge guilds (some of our raiders having experience on the World First/US top ranking progression scene.) As real life commitments expanded, our ability to raid on the intense schedule that came with the territory diminished. Our goal was to form a guild where progression was a key goal, while maintaining a schedule that was manageable with our real life commitments. After a number of roster issues, our recruitment has opened for many DPS positions to make the push into Mythic and to get a running start when Tomb finally opens. Our ultimate goal is to push progression as far as possible, while maintaining a casual schedule. Raid Schedule/Loot distribution Our current raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM EST (7PM Server) to 1230PM EST (1030PM Server). Loot is distributed via loot council. What We Offer Leadership Resilience offers a knowledgeable officer core; as most of our officers have not only played at the top of the game, but also played several classes and roles at the highest levels of competition. Stability As Resilience was formed by mostly RL friends, and long time raid group members; we arent going anywhere anytime soon. The guild will be around going forward as long as the game breathes life. We pride ourselves on being a community of players that cultivate a long term commitment to the guild as well as its members. Flexibility Resilience is welcoming to the seasoned, experienced player as well as the player just breaking into the game. Many of our players are avid theorycrafters, and always welcome to giving tips and advice to all levels of play and playstyles. What We're Looking For Resilience is seeking dedicated and motivated raiders of all backgrounds, with the ultimate goal of pushing mythic content. We want raiders who plan on being around for the long term, who have as much dedication to the guild as we have for its members. While we are open to raiders of all experience levels, we're looking for the raider that is knowledgeable, yet open to suggestion and adaptable. Recruitment Needs Ranged Mage - Arcane / Frost High Hunter - Beast Mastery / Marksmanship High Shaman - Elemental Med Priest - Shadow Med Druid - Balance Low Warlock - Affliction / Destruction Low Melee Paladin - Retribution Med Shaman - Enhancement Med Contact Us Feel free to contact me in game for any further questions or to express interest, as immediate trials are ongoing. Battle.net- Fleas (Officer)- Nevermore#1211Spookyfleas25 Jun 29
Jun 28 Dear people killing me in the underbelly I do not like you. You have been notified.Octayvius1 Jun 28
Jun 28 <Magister> Recruitment :> <Magister> is recruiting for all roles !!! We are a rather new guild that is looking for new members to join us and progress. Our main goal is to run current content raids/dungs/and material. However, don't be discouraged if you are a bit under geared. Once we recruit enough people we will see where we are gearwise and progress from there. On that note, please feel free to reply here or send me a message in game and we can discuss :> Thanks !!!Pändá0 Jun 28
Jun 28 LOWERCASE-Feathermoon [A] 9/9n 4/9H Looking for a new home? Want a change of scenery? Look no further! LOWERCASE -Feathermoon/scarlet crusade is recruiting for it's main raid. The guild is back up and running after taking some time away from the server but the core is back. The core team has been raiding Mythic progression this expansion and has decided to return home. raid times are 5:30pm PST- 8:00pm PST Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We are currently looking for 1 tank a couple healers and some dps. The Core team is 9/9n and 4/9H and looking to push mythic ASAP. We are a social guild that does lots of mythic+ and PVP. For more information please contact me here or at Ally#1321.Faillin0 Jun 28
Jun 28 Delete DeleteDeathjam5 Jun 28
Jun 28 915 Bear LF New Home! Hello! Long story short, I am looking for a Mythic guild. I prefer semi-hardcore with a relaxed environment. I am currently 915 Item Level, 57 Traits. Nighthold Experience: 9/10M *60% Gul Dan Wipes* Tomb of Sargeras Exerpience: 9/9N; 7/9H Availabability: M-T-W-TH 7PM-12AM EST Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/umphries Battletag - MrFreeze007#11642Umphries0 Jun 28
Jun 28 Returning Blood/Unholy DK (BrM Alt) 10425 78 posts 1 hour ago (Edited) Returning Blood/Unholy DK(911 ilevel blood/908 ilevel unholy). I will start of by saying I didnt come back to get much experience in NH/EN. I was away for three years. That being said I had a long and established time as a tank and dps in top 20-30 guilds from about t2 to t15. I would have gone back to them however I my timings have changed and prefer to find a guild that starts up after 8PST. I am primarily looking for guilds that are established and have at least 8/10M in T19 going into T20. This is due to my confidence in my abilities. I can give you people to talk to people in the guilds I was part of so that you can check me out if need be. Thanks *I do have a preference for tanking roles as that is what I spent the large majority of 15 years doing but I am still a good solid dps that always parses highly so I will switch back to unholy if need be for a spot. I also have 52 Points into Frost now as well to round things off. On the side of this I am used to spit raiding so I have also leveled 3 alternatives to my tank. Bear, DH, and Monk. The monk is what I have been primarily working on as an alternative and can main switch to him as primary if a BrM tank is preferred. **About guild nature: I can't believe I am going to type this out as well but I from my experience since coming back in some middle of the pack guilds, I am going to say this. I prefer environments that aren't ego-centric. By this I mean I have found from experience that guilds that are supportive about each other and not concerned about flexing their ego with more abuse then ability aren't guilds that actually make it or stay in top spots. I have just left a guild that had some good clearance in NH for this specifically. I am not here to flex my ego. My performance will do that for me 57Points into Blood 53 Points into Unholy ***I am willing to race and server change for the right fitRatzass7 Jun 28
Jun 27 GUILD MERGE Any low pop guilds looking to merge. Would like to do Mythic at some point in this expansion and tired of settling for Heroic.Slimeball1 Jun 27
Jun 27 (A) <I Need Healing> 9/9N 6/9H LF Tank! <I Need Healing> is an Alliance raiding guild here on Proudmoore. We raid at 9p-12a on Tuesday/Wednesday. We're potentially adding a 3rd raid day on Thursday or Monday. Due to a tank switching to DPS, we're looking for a new dude who will fit in with the team. We're fairly laid back, but still want to get !@#$ done. We eventually want to progress mythic, and will push into it when we're ready. Requirements: Don't be a negative nancy. DBM or other such boss mod Try to bring your own flasks, food, and other such items, if you can't, hey that's okay, we all have those days. Try to be enchanted and gemmed, if you can't, hey that's okay, we all have those days. We'll consider anyone that would be interested in joining, but we are primarily seeking a tank. If you're interested, contact jeloopy#1299 on battle.net. :)Jeloof0 Jun 27
Jun 26 <TC> ToS H 5/9 Recruiting Guild: <TC> Nighthold H 10/10 Tomb H 5/9 Server: Proudmoore Raid Times: Alliance Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10PM PST Guild History:  <The Company> was on [A]Hyjal since September 2005. We were one of the few heroic raiding guilds left on Alliance Hyjal, but with the increasing decline of alliance players on the server we dropped from 25man to 10man in Cataclysm and now have transferred to Proudmoore. The transferred guild, now known as <TC>, is looking for players of all classes with the skills and determination to progress through mythic raids. Recruiting:  Heals and DPS (ranged especially) -We have a small core team with previous Heroic(Mythic) experience. Some of us have raided together for 8+yrs. We are looking into doing Mythic content again. -We are a friendly guild, and most all of us are helpful. Despite that our vent, guild, and raid chat isn't for everyone. If you are easily offended don't even bother applying. If you can't take a joke or criticism we're not the guild for you. -All raiders are expected to be on time for raids. If you cannot make our raid times all 3 nights regularly please do not apply. We understand real life issues can occur and prevent you from raiding or be late for a raid. We only ask that if you know an issue may occur please inform one of our officers if possible. -If you are not willing to sit out on occasion please do not apply. This does not mean we are recruiting you for the bench. We plan to have very few extras but like to keep a few extra spots just to be safe on nights when real life gets in the way. Officers Dorcy  Scubacuda Andas If you have any questions feel to contact Andas or any other guild member/officer. Andas#1604Hottamales3 Jun 26
Jun 26 [A] <Boosted Animals> [8/10M] LFM <Boosted Animals> is currently looking to recruit a few more exceptional players to keep our roster competitive and moving forward. Currently looking to bolster our ranks going into Tomb of Sargeras [T20]. Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30-10:00 PM Realm Time (Pacific Standard Time) Discord Required 905+ ilvl - 4/10M exp min. Current Recruitment Needs: Tanks(1): Guardian Druid Blood Death Knight Healers(1): Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk DPS(5): Marksmanship/Beast Mastery Hunter Frost/Arcane Mage Balance Druid Affliction/Destruction Warlock Elemental Shaman Windwalker Monk NOTE: We recruit past the 20 raiding requirement to guarantee that all spots are filled. Please be aware that rotations and substitutes will be regular to ensure that the roster remains healthy and flexible. APPLY @ https://goo.gl/forms/N5gladaacZnBHfnB3 UPDATED: 6/13/2017 We are looking for all exceptional dps and healers who might be interested. Add me on Bnet @ Mekeda#1998 for more information.Mekeda2 Jun 26
Jun 26 Mage & H-Priest LFG Hello. Friend and I are looking to transfer to Proudmoore for ToS. Looking for laid back, no drama, active guild with Heroic/Mythic progression in mind. Looking for preferably two day raiding guild, three max between Monday - Thursday. We both have 10/10H experience in Nighthold and enjoy running M+ in off time. 908 Fire/Frost Mage 907 Holy/Shadow PriestYunyun9 Jun 26
Jun 25 907 Resto Shaman LF ToS Ex main healer and raid leader. Got burnt our during NH and haven't played in ~3 months but am interested in checking out ToS. If you're needing a healer, feel free to contact me. Navakos#1847Navakos1 Jun 25
Jun 25 Freelance LFM, M/T/W 530-830 PST <<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players. High Priority for a: Brewmaster Monk Hunter Rogue Mage Actively seeking a: Mistweaver Monk Affliction Warlock Arms Warrior and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home. Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company. Too Long- Would Not Read :P -Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events -Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis) or any of our other raid members -Website: Freelanceguild.net -Server: US-Proudmoore -Progression: 5/9M ToS [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 9/9H ToS] -Loot: RC LootCouncil -VoIP: Discord -Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com ______________________________________________ http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752167785?page=1#post-2 Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you! <<Raid Schedule>> Freelance has three main raid nights per week – Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST (8:30-11:30 EST). In addition to our Mythic team, we sell heroic clears within the realm to generate guild revenue and organize speed clears of lower content for Artifact Power on off nights. Many of our players alt around every other night of the week and/or enjoy challenging themselves with high level M+ keys. We believe that a guild is much more than its raiders and is strongest when its players work together no matter the toon, time or task! <<Guild Raider Qualifications>> Freelance mythic progression raiders are always working, learning and growing while enjoying our game time. If you prioritize countering mechanics, know your classes strengths, can capitalize on those strengths to contribute notably to the encounter, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, Freelance might be the place for you! We specifically value mature players who can receive constructive criticism along with analyzing their own play objectively. An understanding of warcraftlogs is essential for those interested in raiding on the Mythic team. We look for players that can pay attention to details involving not only their own characters but the situations they and the raid may encounter. We regularly set and update standards such as Artifact Power earnings, ilvl, and M+ completions for raiding toons in order to give us the best chance for success. <<A Bit About Us>> Freelance is a group of friends that share a common vision: a skilled, open and constructive progression raiding environment. We take raiding seriously and progress adamantly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – enjoying our time and creating an enjoyable place for everyone to improve and grow in play and in person. Freelance guild members are a community focused group of adults that act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the guild leadership down to trial members, you can expect a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members, and generally exude no grace while wanting everyone to believe you do no wrong, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism, peer competition and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! Freelance is comprised of intelligent raiders who take pride in knowledge of their preferred class and often many other classes. Our members are constantly striving to remain up to date and learn more about every aspect of the role they play as it pertains to each encounter. We expect our raiders to keep current with their approach to encounters and with respect to our composition as a whole. This comes from a familiarity of all mechanics and the strategy we put forth to counteract them. Our veteran raiders have strong situational awareness and are always improving. The combination of this talent, practice and preparation outside raid has led to our growing success, both as a team and as individuals. We find enjoyment in analyzing and optimizing our performance in order push content and kill times. If you think this describes you and what you hope to find in a guild then look no further! Please feel free to contact any of our guild members, officers or our guild master :)Stareana15 Jun 25
Jun 25 Tank looking to transfer for raiding Wanting to get back into raiding and use my Paladin as my main. Looking for something casual and fun, but still work hard enough to clear bosses. Looking for evenings and the days for raid wouldn't really matter. Message me here or add me Sylenathus# 1737Xenrile0 Jun 25
Jun 25 [2/9H][A][Proudmoore]<EXTREME SLEEPOVER <EXTREME SLEEPOVER> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that runs a relaxed raiding atmosphere on Proudmoore alliance. We raid Tuesday/Sunday from 6:30PST - 9:30PST. We are looking for dedicated healers for Tomb of Sargeras progression. What we need Paladin: Holy Shaman: Resto or Ele Priest: Holy or Shadow Mage: Any(as long as you can do dps) Please apply at esguild.guildlaunch.com and add me Spishy#11355 for questions.Spookylemons0 Jun 25
Jun 25 915 Havoc DH LF experienced raiding guild 915 Havoc DH newly transferred. LF an experienced raid team that's looking to progress into Heroic ToS. Weekends or 8PM PST would be ideal.Feleredan3 Jun 25
Jun 24 [A]<Schrodinger's Loot> Fri+Sat Nights (PST) <Schrodinger's Loot> 10/10H 3/10M NH is recruiting DPS for ToS beginning this week. Trial runs for off-server players or Proudmoore players who do not want to leave their guild without checking us out first are fine by us. We like to do well when we raid and actually make progress/kill things, but only raid two nights per week and play plenty of other games together as well, so we are not the hardcore progression guild that's going to start Mythic next week. We do intend to move into Mythic when numbers allow. We were on 3/10M NH for quite a while before deciding to take a break because we frequently had to pug a significant chunk of the raid to get to 20 people - but we're back at it for Tomb and ready to head in there this Friday night. A number of our raiders finished NH at 5/10M. Our raid times are 7pm-11pm server time (PST) on Fridays and Saturdays. We intend to clear Normal this week and begin Heroic. We will consider all DPS for the raid team, but are most in need of melee. We are not currently looking for tanks or healers, but a ready offspec is a plus. Invites are open to any strictly casual players who want to run keys, do a Normal every once in a while, etc. TL;DR: 7pm-11pm PST, Friday+Saturday nights. We need DPS. We like to kill things but aren't incredibly hardcore. Plan to clear N ToS this week and begin H. Mythic eventually. We love making fun of hunters. Contact info below, or post here. Feel free to add me on BNet: Apotheosis#11367 Or hop into our Discord with the invite code: ZZPV2YC If no officers are online when you join the Discord, DM Ruckuss, Niven, or Shiz. Thanks!Nîven1 Jun 24
Jun 24 [A] Heroic Raiding Guild LFM Hello, everyone! Das Rheinguild of Proudmoore is looking for more raiders to line the ranks of our Normal/Heroic raiding guild. If you are looking for a group of working, adult players who play the game for fun but are willing to become serious to progress two nights a week, inquire below. We started as a cross-realm raiding team in Blackrock Foundry, although as of Nighthold we are all finally on the same realm and looking to add to our ranks to push through Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We all share an active Discord with current and former raiders, and you can usually find someone hanging around in the afternoons and evenings. While you can expect adult language and a lot of sarcasm, we do not tolerate any form of hate speech and acknowledge when someone has crossed a line. We raid two nights a week, Thursday and Sunday from 7:00 to 9:00 PM server (10:00-12:00 PM EST). We rarely continue later than the listed times, although we’ve stretched the time by a few minutes for a promising pull. We are currently recruiting all classes. We primarily need DPS, but are willing to consider other roles. We want people to be on time to raid and ready to go, unless prior notice is received. While we don’t expect top parses or perfection from our raiders, we do expect you to pull your own weight -- we are not here to carry people. You don't need to have any prior experience with the current raid, just a willingness to listen and learn. Our current progression for Legion is: 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 2/3 H Trial of Valor 10/10 H Nighthold 3/9 N Tomb of Sargeras If this sounds appealing to you, you can look forward to joining a “fun, yet serious” raiding environment; we may joke around between pulls, but when the DBM timer hits zero, we put our game faces on and focus on the boss at hand. We do our best to welcome players who strive to raid in a safe environment for everyone. If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, you can message Nollandy in-game, or add my battletag Betherix#1150. Thank you all for your time!Nollandy2 Jun 24
Jun 24 <Wipes on Trash> is LFM for H&M ToS! (Tu/Th) We're an experienced group of core raiders (currently 9/9N after the first week) looking to have a few laughs while we casually smash our way through Heroic ToS and continue on into Mythic once we've finished. While we didn't manage to recruit 20 committed raiders through NH, we were among the highest ranked on the server for both Legion raids thus far. Our wowprogress page is here -https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Wipes+on+Trash and our WCL logs are here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/157066/. We cater to the veteran WoW raider who doesn't have the time to commit to cutting edge progression raiding, but still wants to kill bosses and push parses alongside other competent players. We are pretty casual in attitude (with an average age of about 25) and have our fair share of banter, but insist on our raiders playing their class well in order to not waste others' time. We can (and will) of course, offer constructive criticism if we feel as though anyone is dragging the raid down. We have several members who have been raiding since Vanilla and can help you become a top-tier raider capable of putting up big numbers in no time. We also do a bunch of goofy stuff, like MS Paint boss guide competitions and transmog contests, to keep things from getting too stale, if you're into that sort of thing. At the moment, we are looking for new members to bolster our current roster into ToS and beyond. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, from 8PM-11PM EST (5PM-8PM PST Server Time). As we aren't doing cutting edge mythic progression, we value skilled players over flavor of the month specs. Come impress us with your orange parses. We're most in need of healers and ranged DPS at the moment, though if it sounds like our guild would be a good fit, we would encourage everyone to get in touch. If you're interested in joining, feel free to shoot me a message on bnet at Tack#1880.Tackattack0 Jun 24
Jun 24 LF Child Friendly Casual Guild for Raiding Looking for a child friendly guild for my 10 year old son. He is interested in raiding and has a great grasp of group basics, awareness and utility (interrupts/following mechanics, etc). He has done a little on his own with forming groups and running lower level mythic keystones and trying out normal ToS this week. His main is an 895 fury warrior. Thanks for any suggestions.Azshar0 Jun 24