Proudmoore

Feb 14, 2015 [H] <Smug> BRF Progression 7/10H Short Version: Times: 7:30pm – 10:30pm PST (Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday) Progression: BRF 7/10H Looking for some key individuals to fill out and complete the roster. - Majority of members in the 90th percentile. Seeking members with similar experience and numbers. -Core Positions available: Mage/WW monk/Hpally/Spriest - Exceptional Applications will be considered Longer Version: http://smug-kj.enjin.com/recruitment Nachural - (wtnsORvictm#1841) – Recruitment Edyrêmx (Sainik#1324) – Recruitment Haws - [Haws#1579] –Raid Leader Vexamasqt – (Vexamas#1725) – GMNachural0 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 679 Hunter And 680 WW Monk Looking for Guild. 679 Hunter And 680 Windwalker Friend Looking For A Guild That Raids At Or After 10PM Central Time. We both Have Experience In High End Us Guilds We Can Link Logs If Intrestered Please Comment Here And I Will Get Back To You.Lucàs2 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 14, 2015 [A] Disc Priest LF Raiding guild 671 with 9/10 N and 5/10 h exp. I am free sun/mon/tues/wed 6-9 Sever time. I prefer raiding 2 nights a week. Will consider 1 or 3 nights however.Jesse0 Feb 14, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 To the engineers: Those of you who put your Blingtrons outside the gates of your garrison, you da real MVPs.Liwet3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 2/7M, 7/10H Raider, Rerolling to Druid Hello all, I currently play a 677 Prot Warrior, but am wanting to switch to playing my druid. My druid is currently 631 at the time of posting (will be improving every day), and is resto/balanced. I've played the game for 10 years now, and have a fairly solid raiding background. My druid was my first ever character, and I would like to return to playing him as my main. If your interested in my character, please contact me :) Contacts: Mokin#1986 Mokin Mokîn Or comment on this thread :)Mokin2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 680 Brewmaster Monk Looking for Serious Guild Hello, I'm looking for a serious progression guild to transfer my monk into. My offspec is healing but I am not as well geared in that spec. If you are interested plz reply here, thanks. (Include raid nights/times and guild website)Toilets0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Proudmoore Horde How active is this server for Horde? I see lots of Alliance guilds recruiting but not many Horde. This toon was born on Uldum and I moved him here at the end of Cata in an effort to make new friends when my original WoW friends left the game. I ended up leaving shortly after the transfer, took a break for most of Pandaland, and a few of us came back for SoO and WoD, but we play exclusively on our home server. If I decide to pick up Urzidor again is Horde side Proudmoore active at all or should I transfer him back to Uldum? I'm looking mainly for a small LGBT-friendly guild filled with horrible people who have an inappropriate sense of humor and who understand that this is an alt. Pet battlers step to the front of the line for free BJs. EDIT: I'm not looking to raid. I do more of that than I care for on my main. This is purely a social endeavor.Urzidor0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [A] <Purge> 3/7M HM 6/10H BRF Purge is currently looking to replenish our roster. GOALS Continue into mythic progression at a suitable pace. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR We are seeking all classes but are looking for 1 tank, 2 healers ( one of which needs to be disc), and any other skilled dps. Mages and elemental shamans will have priority. Mage: Any spec Shaman: Resto/Ele Druid: Resto/Guardian Priest: Shadow/Disc Warrior: Prot/Fury/Arms Death Knight: Blood Paladin: Prot Monk: Brewmaster Hunter: None Warlock: Any spec Rogue: Any spec RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday: 7:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. PST Wednesday: 7:00 P.M – 10:00 P.M. PST Friday 7:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. PST Loot System: <Purge> uses a loot council system for mythic, heroic and normal are free rolls. We determine loot off of the following: - The item in question (how big of an upgrade it is). - Loot recently received - Attendance VOIP: Teamspeak3 It's hard to say with certainty where <Purge> will end up within the plethora of raiding guilds that currently thrive on Proudmoore. With players getting ready for progression in the upcoming week, finding the right members will be a difficult task but with your help, we can raise a successful guild and leave an impact on this server. If you would like to talk in person, please add Battletag: Sam#2133Golever4 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 (A) <Acquisition> Weekend Raiding <Acquisition> A casual guild with skill 7/7N 7/7H 7/10N is looking for a Mage, Windwalker, Warlock and Boomy for its raid team. We raid on the weekends at 730svr. PST for more info or check out http://acquisition.enjin.com/Tactik1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [A] <Immortalem> -looking for DPS! Hey there guys and gals of Proudmoore! We are a casual raiding guild. Right now we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm-10pm PST. All we ask is that you log on at least 10 minutes prior to the raid so we can get the ball rolling. As for roles we are looking for Warlocks and Rogues but we would consider any other roles. As of now we are maxed out on Tanks and Healers but still all will be considered. We area great group of people who would love to get over the hump of normal mode. So if you want to have some fun hit us up online at (Gracieana / Larugar / Garfnarini / Hannibal) or you could message me on here!Larugar0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [A] <Vecnas Whispers> N/H BrF Recruiting Hey all! I am Mytchii, of <Vecnas Whispers>. We are a close knit guild which focuses on downing raid content but also enjoying each other's company while annihilating pixel monsters. While we are on a PST server the majority of our raiders are on EST time and as such we raid 7:30p to 10:30p EST (unless we all agree that we want to continue) on Fridays and Saturdays. With being forced to pug the majority of our raid, we've been hindered a bit in terms of progressing, but we hope to change this! We are looking for like-minded individuals (or duos) looking to have some fun chatting with friends and downing content. Our current needs are: 1 tank ( pref shield tank) 1 heal with dps off spec (non Druid/disc/pally) 1 dps with tank off spec ( rarely used but sometimes it's necessary) A few ranged and a couple melee Our ultimate goal is to have a solid 20 man group ready to progress through BRF and into mythic. ~If you are interested, please feel free to contact me in game or on here at Mytchi#1475~Mytchi0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 (A) <From Ashes> New to Server! <From Ashes> Hi everyone! We are new to the server! We recently transferred from a low population server to Proudmoore in search of the high population experience to accommodate our raiding needs. Please see below for more details. We are currently recruiting: All 670+ players for heroic/mythic raiding. Current roles in high demand for our team: -2 healers (non priest/paladin) -assorted ranged dps We are willing to accept slightly lower item level players for high need roles if the players are competent. We can get you the gear. Raid times: Monday Tuesday Thursday @ 9pm EST and some days in between for alt runs/older content/fun Current Progression: HM: 7/7N 7/7H 1/7M BRF: 9/10N 4/10H Contact in game for more details: -Fredd -PicklelolFredd0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 LF alt/casualish 1d/wk raid, pst Hey Proudmoore, I'm looking for a spot for my druid in an alt/casual type of group that raids a day a week, preferably on the weekend (esp sunday.) For scheduling reasons I have a tough time with our guild's regular alt run, but I'd still like to get some facetime/bonus rolls in on my druid. Ideally this would be for heroic highmaul or normal BRF, or maybe a couple early H BRF bosses. Groupfinder stuff seems like kind of a mess at that level, so I'd prefer a more stable group.Cheze0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 WTS Challange Mode Warlord Gold 8/8 Complete in 4 Hour. BT Javhaa#1524Seczi0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Mages needed for BRF progression Prefidence is looking for two mages to fill out its 20 man raid team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday,Sunday 7:30-10:30 server time. Ilvl is not important just be willing to show up and we will help you gear. We are a friendly group of people fairly new to Proudmoore, our website is currently under construction. 18+ and LBGT friendly. Bnet: jaketakescake#1979 Whisper me your nudesGustapo0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 <Phõenix> is hosting Xrealm T/W/Th - 6-9 PST Hello all my fellow raiders. Just as the title suggests we are hosting Xrealm groups to progress in Heroic Blackrock Foundry on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at 6-9 PST. I will probably lead other grps at other times but these are the set times for the raid grp and what will definitely happen until we fill our Mythic team. This will serve several purposes. 1) This will hopefully fill spots we have in our roster, since recruiting is so slow on so many servers. 2) This will give you raiders out there a place to come and raid without sorting through all the pug grps out there hoping to find a good one. 3) This can serve as your app process to our guild. Noone likes filling out long guild apps just to be trolled and picked apart over some random data on one of your logs etc etc. This way you raid with us and we all get to see if it's going to be a good fit without spending any money or really any time invested in each other. You were pugging already and we were recruiting already so it's a win/win for both. My battletag is Tlc808#1583 All I'm asking is for you to add me and when you're ready to pug a grp anyway just look to see if any are highlighted blue with my name in them. That's the one you want to look out for if you're looking for a no nonsense, progression oriented raid that will weed out the bads and down bosses as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are recruiting heavily for a Mythic roster just so you know, bring your A game. *** Loot will be MS>OS for everything, no more than 1 piece per boss unless no one else needs that piece of loot. All DE's will go to <Phõenix> since we are the host guild. BOE's will be MS>AH - you must equip the item or you will be removed from group and put on a do not invite list. No items will be on reserve at all ever in one of my raids. If you win a BOE for MS pls don't expect to get the same piece at all in that raid unless we go to AH roll.***Gangrule5 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Recruiting Raiders - Proudmoore Hello! My name is Aroessi and I am the raid leader for Crazy Train on Proudmoore. I am posting here in hopes of finding a few more like-minded raiders. If you’re interested, contact me in game, just send mail to Aroessi on Proudmoore. About me: My name is Cameron, but everyone calls me Aroessi or Uldraya. I have been playing since 3.2 in WotLK, and have been raiding since late ICC. In ICC I raided as an Unholy Death Knight. In Cata, I raided all three tiers as a resto shaman, and some minor tanking as a bear. I took a break for MoP but came back right before SoO came out, and I ended up being my guild’s raid leader. As of right now, I am 5/7N and 1/7H and still raid leading for Crazy Train. Raid times: We raid Fridays and Saturdays, from 6:30pm -9:30pm ST (6 hours/week). Current progression: Right now (1/18/2015) we are 5/7N and 1/7H in Highmaul. Our goals: Right now, we’d like to clear as much of Heroic HM as possible, and we realize that it’s a little late to do any Mythic. When Blackrock Foundry comes out, we plan on clearing Heroic but not going super hard into Mythic, shooting for 4-5/10 on Mythic. Why we’re looking: Recently, we’ve had issues with not only attendance but with people showing up not knowing what to do. Our “farm” night is Friday, where we clear up to Ko’ragh for the gear. Saturday night is out main evening to work on progression, pushing some Heroic and spending most of our time killing whatever boss we’re stuck on at the Normal level. We have lots of people coming for the gear, and not the progression, and sadly do not have the guild numbers to make up for them, and no one wants to lead a group that is 75% pugs. Who we’re looking for (Goal oriented): We’re looking for raiders who enjoy a casual social environment but a somewhat hardcore raid environment. We want people who wish to clear the raid on Heroic, but not feel the need to push super hard into clearing it all on Mythic. We will be doing some Mythic, but not to the extreme point that we will be upset without a full clear. By the end of BRF, we’d want our progression to look like 10/10N, 10/10H, and 4-5/10M. Nothing too serious, but definitely coming in with your game face. To sum up how we feel about raiding, we would say “Serious raiders who want to see the content, do well, but only have time to raid two nights a week.” What we’re looking for (Roles): DPS - Mage, Warlock, Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Monk, Hunter, Priest, Death Knight, and Druid (Boomkin). Healers - Priest (Holy or Disc, but would prefer Disc), Monk, Shaman, and Druid. Tanks - We aren’t currently looking for tanks, but having a tanking OS is a big plus! (Note: We are full on paladins) What we want from you: From an experience stand point, we’d like you to be at least 5/7N and pull at least 14k DPS. Our voice system is Ventrillo. We also ask that you give me at least a day if you can not make it. We understand that real life does come up, but some heads up is appreciated. Joining the guild is not required, but willingness to do so is a plus.Aroessi2 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 665 Hpally LF Guild Relatively new server transfer here to raid with a friend. He has a warlock and we are looking for a guild to raid 2 to 3 nights a week mon-thurs we are available and anything past 6 serverHyperheals9 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A]Elysiums Gate is recruiting more raiders Elysiums Gate is a newer guild looking to progress through heroic raiding. We are a laid back group of people who like to have fun and get stuff done. We are building a community that people can call home. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sunday from 6-9 PST. We will be focused on downing normal and heroic content with mythic as a long term goal. We are looking to get a good set of people to progress through Blackrock Foundry and beyond. All we expect from you is to come to raid on time, with gems, enchants, flasks, and pots (we provide most in guild bank) and a good attitude. What you can expect from us is a place to call home and to get some raiding done. We are trying to build a community and want you to be apart of it. Mumble is required (You don't have to speak if you don't wish to, but you need to be able to listen to it) Currently Seeking additional heals (No druid/disc priest) and additional DPS for Blackrock Foundry. If you have any questions, reply to this post or message or add Guild Leader Aequitess (ImBurday#1545) or Nikolatesla (Wolftech#1822) You can visit our website (and apply to join us) at http://elysiumsgate.enjin.com/ And if you are not interested in raiding but are still looking for a home on Proudmoore, we would love to have you be a part of our community. All we ask is you leave the drama at the door.Nikolatesla0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Verklempt (A) Greetings Proudmoore! Verklempt (A) is seeking friendly, outgoing, team oriented players to join our roster who are interested in getting into raiding or who are just looking for a place to call home. We offer a casual laid-back environment to learn and raid in free from the pressures of being hardcore. We also understand that real life comes first. Our goal is to build a solid and dependable core as we work to progress through the Warlords of Draenor raid content and beyond. Guild Raid Days and Hours: All times are server Wednesdays: 5:30pm to 8:00pm PST (8:30pm to 11:00pm EST) Sundays: 4:30pm to 7:30pm PST (7:30pm to 10:30pm EST) Requirements: • Minimum item level of 630 for Highmaul (650 for Blackrock Foundry) • Be respectful of your teammates • Arrive early and be prepared (gear gemmed and enchanted, seals, etc.,) • Read up and watch videos on boss fights and know your class role prior to each raid night • Provide at least 24 hours notice if you can't make a raid (except in the case of emergencies) What we provide: • A relaxed environment to run group content, raid and learn boss mechanics • Repairs • Food, flasks and potions provided on raid nights • Help with gemming and enchants All classes and specs are welcome, as well as players of all various skill and interest levels. The following classes and specs are what we are in the most need of: Healers: Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk or Restoration Shaman Melee: Warrior (with Protection off-spec), Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman, Rogue, Retribution Paladin Ranged: Survival and Marksmanship Hunters, Balance Druids, Mage Please whisper any guild member for a guild invite. For more information about raiding you may contact Seidkona (Raid Leader), Futureal, Machikha or Tayzha in game or by email for details and/or an invite.Futureal0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Verve Recruiting DPS for BRF M&T 8-11pm Info: Monday & Tuesday 8PM-11PM PST Need: 2 DPS -SPriest and Warlock Full on Druids, Rogues, and Shamans Current Progression: 7/7 N Highmaul, 6/7 H Highmaul, 7/10 N Blackrock Foundry Apply at http://verveguild.enjin.com/recruitment or talk to an Officer ingame (Demins, Rayana, or Omowotomo) --- Hello Guild seekers, Verve is a new Alliance guild on Proudmoore. Many of us raided together previously on Kil'jaeden (Horde) under the guild name "The Huggernauts". Mid-MoP, some of us decided we needed a break from raiding and quit playing for awhile. In WoD, some of us returned and started fresh with friends on Proudmoore. We like to keep our guild organized and straightforward, with community and progression as our top priorities. Our members are expected to treat each other and those they group with outside of the guild with respect. We have one raid team, but friends, family, and casual active players are welcome to join under our Disciple and Veteran ranks. Verve's leadership is experienced and fair, and we are always open to suggestions. We didn't originally set out to form a new guild, and you might ask what sets up apart from the hundreds of other quality guilds on this server. Many of us are friends in real life and we take the friendships formed in and out of the game seriously. As we grow, you can expect a strong, consistent community of players to enjoy the game with. We want to avoid the revolving door of players that some groups fall into. All we ask from you is contributing towards the guild activity level by participating in events, dungeons, raids, or whatever we spend time doing together. TLDR: We're pretty cool people and you'd probably really enjoy playing with us.Rayana5 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] 670 Rdruid Looking for Raiding Guild Hey guys, my guild's raid broke apart and I am looking for a new guild to raid with. My availability is Tues/Wed or Thurs/ Sunday from 7-1030 central time. Just looking for a solid group of players (preferably a raid size of 15+ that is looking to do Mythic) Leave a reply here or message my druid on Magtheridon. Thanks!Hep1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 (A) 7/7H 2/7M 8-11:30pm PST Tues/Thurs/Mon 2/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic We want to continue the competitive level of gaming we began over a decade ago while maintaining an atmosphere that will hook members for years to come. By this we mean a fun environment of friends, not just a bunch of strangers sharing a tag. A place members will never log off from without a laugh, a place they'll look forward to rejoining the next day, and a place where you actually know the member next to you by more than simply his or her reputation and title. Come be casually hardcore with us We have 2 groups atm so there is a place for everyone. All groups are equal in ranks and privileges. Our progression Mythic team will raid 3 to 4 nights a week from 8 pm to 11:30 pm possibly going until midnight depending on progression raiding at the start of new tier content. The Progression raiding Mythic: Tues 8 pm-11:30 pm pst Thurs - 8 pm-11:30 pm pst Mon - 8 pm-11:30 pm pst The Casual weekender: Fri - 8-11 pm pst Sat - 8-11 pm pst These times can be extended as well based on groups decision to continue to clear more content NEEDS: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk Shadow Priest Boomkin Prot Warrior Take your pick and apply for what you can commit to http://www.focusmmo.com/recruitment Whisper Tez (tez#1756), Kexxie (Kexx#1313) Satii, ghoreye, coriinne http://www.focusmmo.comKexxie3 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] Jokers Asylum Hey all just thought I'd drop this here. Jokers Asylum (ally side) is looking for some solid DPS to join our raid team. Possibly a healer, and possibly a tank, or DPS with OH/OT off-spec. Right now we raid Tue and Fri 5-8 PST. Currently we are 7/7N 5/7H in HM and 4/10N in BRF. Please feel free to send me a message in game btag is Jennay#1610 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us.Flirtyfreak0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 <Hallowed> (6/7M HM,9/10H BRF) Hallowed is a progression minded Mythic guild, coming out of a great MoP experience. The vast majority of our raiders perform at a very high level, so we are seeking competitive players that are willing and able to add to our standing as a guild. If you feel you are up to the challenge, then we would love for you to app at hallowed-guild.com Highmaul Prog: 6 / 7 Mythic BRF Prog: 9/10 Heroic Raid Times: Tue (7-10pm CST), Fri / Sat (7-11pm CST)El1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] Best Korea recruiting all roles for BRF Best Korea is looking to fill some holes in order to start hitting BRF. Goal is to clear normal/heroic and potentially start Mythic with a proper roster. Recently lost some raiders due to lack of interest/schedule conflicts and need people now! Raid nights: Tue & Fri 6:30-9:30 PST Brief History: We are a small guild that has been raiding together in some capacity since release. We have moved from Illidan (The Guardians) to Tichondrius (Honey Badgers) and have been on Proudmoore for about a year. We are an easy going group but do ask that everyone be responsible for their performance and bring their best to every raid. Currently recruiting: Tank (Warrior, Paladin, or Death Knight) Healers (Priests, Paladins, or Mistweavers) DPS (Non-plate wearers) Off spec heals and tanking capabilities are always a plus! All candidates will be considered. Solid knowledge of your class is a requirement. ~660+ item level ideally, with Heroic HM experience being a plus. If you are interested please contact a member in game or leave a message here. B-Tag: Squatchy1327Beefygreens0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 660 SPriest LF casual raiding guild Looking for casual raiding guild. Just getting back into raiding this xpac. I've done some HM at both N and H as well as first 3 bosses in BRF. Available M-Th, pref starting time no earlier than 8 PM ST. PST or BTag romanoutlaw#1169 to discuss.Solärium0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 <A> WTB mythic plate boots will pay 75k for mythic doomslag greatboots, COD or catch me when im online.Brokencrayon0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A][H]1/0,a÷6,LF,WTS,XXX What the !@#$ happened to non recruitment/sales threads on server forums? Any OG proudmoorians around care to comment on the regression of thread topics around here? Is "regression" appropriate or has your %^-* always been weak?Undapants0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Game Over Nighttime Raid Team Is Recruiting <Victorious Secret> is a Game Over nighttime Raid Team and is looking for additions! We currently raid Thursday/Friday from 6:30 PM to 10 PM Server. We are currently looking for trials for Mythic BRF. All exceptional player are welcome. ilvl should be at least 660 to be considered for a main spot – but if you are interested in a raid group but don't have the gear just send Insindia or Exxpell a message – You could join our normal raid/bench team If you have any questions or are interested in joining Victorious Secret – Please send contact Insindia, Xorgin, Exxpell or Drianna in game. Our Website is http://gameover-proudmoore.enjin.com/forum/m/4944862/viewforum/1145228 Please post <Victorious Secret> in your title so we know who you are! Insindia Battle tag: Surreal#1544 Exxpell Battle tag: Skwaire#1317Exxpell1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] Redeemers of Azeroth: LFM -Tank We lost a tank due to his lack of motivation and thus have an need to fill his open core slot. About Us We raid on the following schedule: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / 7:30-10:30 PM PST with a 5 minute break an hour and a half in. We provide our raiders with all consumables (Flasks, Feasts, Potions, gems and enchants) and do not have a bench of players waiting to take your spot the first time a mistake is made. What We Expect From You We're looking for a player who is dedicated to the team, who doesn't complain about wiping during progression and comes to raid with a good, fun attitude. Raiders must be: Fully enchanted No open gem slots Raiders MUST not: Fall asleep at your keyboard during raid Say that you want to do heroics then change your mind when it gets hard Please apply on our website (http://www.roa.enjin.com) or pst Dizzy, Mobius or Anemone for more information. Best of luck in all your raiding endeavors and thank you for considering us Dizzy (Arondil#1105)Dizzy3 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 [A] <Avocado> 6/7M, 9/10H, 10/10N, 3 night IMMEDIATE HIGH CONSIDERATION: Resto Druid, MW Monk, or other very competent healers. TL;DR Version: 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thurs, 7-10PM PST (Server Time). Primary focus on Mythic raiding, though some heroic during early raid/tiers. http://avocado.enjin.com/ --- Hello fellow Raiders! 20-man Mythic guild Avocado (US-Proudmoore) is currently looking for some pretty epic caliber players to help bolster our Mythic raid ranks. Due to real life concerns (who puts silly things like work ahead of raiding anyway?), we are losing the services of two of our healers, so we are immediately seeking an exceptional Resto Druid or MW Monk, but we will also consider other healers. Avocado's main raid was a Cutting Edge: SoO raid team. We are a 3-night, 3-hour/night raid team (Tue, Wed, Thurs, 7-10PM PST), and our progression is currently 6/7M in Highmaul, and 9/10H 10/10N in Blackrock Foundry.. We are now fully settled into the new Warlords of Draenor expansion, and we have transitioned to exclusively Mythic raiding during main raid hours (with exception during early raids where we will do a few weeks of Heroic for gear/experience). We do run a separate Heroic clear on another night. Since Blizzard was kind enough to allow cross-realm Heroic, we can test you out, you can test us out, without needing to server transfer. This is the perfect time for new members to our team as Blackrock Foundry has just opened! We are currently seeking excellent raiders looking for a potential new home, to come in and raid with us for end game Mythic progression. Based on our needs, we are primarily interested in some amazing healers at this time, with also a need for excellent mdps. We will also consider exceptional players for all roles. We ask you be at least 7/7H experienced and at least some good experience in BRF, with appropriate gear. Obviously for a cross-realm trial, you will be required to bring your own flasks and potions. Mythic experience highly desired. BRF is the perfect opportunity for new member raiders to show us their stuff. Please keep in mind that as Mythic raiders, there is little room to be carried. But we do also recruit for our secondary team/farm team, so make it clear which group you are aiming for and be realistic with your goals. My btag is: phayze#1481. Please visit: http://avocado.enjin.com/ for more information and application. We look forward to seeing you!Playgze18 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 <Phoenix Fusion> 7/7H recruiting for mythic <Phoenix Fusion> - Alliance - US Proudmoore is a social guild with a progression raiding team lead by myself. We are focused on progression but we also have a great time raiding together. Our current goal is to take down margok on heroic before foundry, and we are getting close to accomplishing this. Once we finish establishing our solid foundation of people, we will also try to get some mythic done. Honestly it is the most enjoyable raiding experiences i have had so far (solely due to the people). we are currently 7/7 heroic and we raid tu/thur/sun 7-10 server time (sunday is a cleanup or normal run raid night). Standards: You are expected to uphold the same standards that we apply to ourselves. This includes: spending time perfecting your rotation, learning what talent combinations are best for your class for each boss fight, being prepared for raids and providing ample notification if you can't make a raid, and filling up gear holes in non raiding time. As a group we constantly strive to improve our play and it is important that new members are open to suggestions and constructive criticism! We analyze our logs and always look to see what we need to do to progress forward. Although we are looking for skill/potential over gear, we are setting the ilvl at 640+minimum to ensure people have some raiding experience. What we're looking for: Experienced raiders capable of quickly learning difficult mechanics with an understanding of how progression works. Be ready to wipe on a boss for a while when learning new fights. Progression status: 7/7 Normal Highmaul 5/7 Heroic Highmaul (soon to be 6/7) Raid times: Tu/Thur/Sun 7PM-10PM pacific/server time Loot system: Master loot, Mainspec >offspec > alt (for boe). highest roll wins. VOIP: Ventrilo/mumble Our current lineup: Tanks: DK and Guardian Melee: 2x Furry/Arms Warr, Ret Pally Ranged: 3x Arcane Mage, 2 Hunter, Shadow Priest, desto/demo warlock Healers: 1 Holy Pallys, Resto Druid, Disc Priest Preferred classes/roles: Monk: WW or MW mainspec, any offspec Druid: Balance or Feral, perf with Resto offspec Paladin: Ret, perf with Prot offspec Warlock Rogue Hunter Who to contact: Hobnobery, Herpityderpp (Dunkmaster#1968) - Raid Leader Trimler - Officer Strydyr - Officer Even if you're not one of the preferred classes or roles for our main raid group, I encourage you to still get in contact with me or one of the officers regarding a raiding position. New recruits will be on trial to see if they mesh with the rest of our group as well as how they deal with mechanics. Hope to hear from you soon!Hobnobery4 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Oceanic Timezone guilds Are there still any oceanic timezone guilds that raid here?Profiletta0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 (A) <Acquisition> Weekend Raiding BRF 7/10N <Acquisition> A casual guild with skill 7/7N 7/7H 7/10N is looking for a Mage, Windwalker, Warlock and Boomy for its raid team. We raid on the weekends at 730svr. PST for more info or check out http://acquisition.enjin.com/Tactik0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 [A] Exergy(6/7 H) recruiting! Weekday & end! Exergy Of Proudmoore is Recruiting for our Highmaul progression team 7/7N 6/7H, as well as our newly formed Weekend group 6/7N 1/7H About us: Teamwork is the cornerstone of our guild. We strive for excellence in both PvE and PvP challenges while fostering an atmosphere of friendship and camaraderie. Our definition of success is being able to meet or exceed our progression goals while maintaining an enjoyable raiding and drama free, social environment. About you: Be prepared, reliable, knowledgeable, and capable. Our members exemplify proficient gameplay, have a positive attitude, act with maturity. There are always potential openings for those who play their class with stellar performance and thrive on friendly competition. We are not elitist but do strive for excellence in our progression runs. It's more than just a guild, it's a group of friends. We would love to expand the family! Weekday Mythic Progression Team : Monday,Wed and Thurs, 6:15-9:15 pm (PST). Our specific immediate needs are ranged dps! (Mages, Boomkins and S-Priests) Need 1 - 2 Melee dps as well. A special preference will be given to exceptional Mistweaver monks but we will also look at other non-absorption healers. A DPS with Tanking OS would be nice. Our Loot system is EPGP for fairness and consistency except on the weekend team which is MS > OS. The Weekend Team Progression Team Saturday and Sunday 3pm-6pm (PST) We are currently recruiting most classes. Reliability is of paramount importance. Need melee and 1-2 healers! Social players, late nighters, PvPers, achievers, and anyone who simply wants to have fun! If you are interested in solid raiding or just being social and hanging out with great people, you can B-Tag me at Cinque#1659. You can also contact Theaftermax#1250 and Dreggz#1805. You can apply online at exergy.guildlaunch.com or undergo a Vent interview. We look forward to hearing from you!Dreggz11 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 <Late Night Crew> Is looking for some raiders Fairly new formed guild with 7/7 Normal 6/7 Heroic HM. Recruiting for core raider spots for BRF. Must have 650+ Item level. Casual/Socials are welcome. Needing healers (Holy Priest, Druid Tree, Healing Monk) & Assortment of DPS (Range&Melee/Magic&Physical... etc). Normal raid schedule is Sunday - Tuesday 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM Server Contact Healingoat (Raid Leader), Spacebag (Guild Leader) or Myself (Officer) also sometimes on *Ternity & Turnity* in game for information.Tërnity1 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 Mage LF Guild Hey guys, I'm a 651 Mage with lots of prior raid experience, and my ideal group would be in heroics, with ambitions for mythic down the road. But I'm free most of the time, although I'd prefer if raids didn't run too late cause I am on the east coast. Also, I like pineapple and people that aren't so damn strict all the time. So if there's anyone out there who needs a Mage, you can contact me on here, or in-game if you're one of the 4 people who don't have me on ignore. Thanks!Aracka11 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 old datedMaddjesta2 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 LFM For Crossrealm HM Trial Tuesday <Graphic> Alliance Guild on Stormrage is recruiting for weekend raiding CROSS REALM TRIAL WITH US THIS TUESDAY 9 EST RAID TIMES: Sat 9:00 pm - 11 am / Sun 7:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time. ABOUT US: A close knit team who is focused on progression raiding for those on a limited schedule. We know real life obligations will take priority from time to time. Most of our raiders are parents and hold jobs with various demands and it's understood that these things take priority and won't be held against you. WHAT WE WANT IS: - Near perfect attendance (life happens! If possible, please let us know in advance). - Mature and positive attitudes - Team player - Ability to follow instructions and be open to constructive criticism. REQUIREMENTS: Must have mumble (don't have to talk but need to be able to hear us on mumble) Need to have knowledge of his/her class and willing to accept helpful criticism Be on time and ready for raid events Adults only, 21+ please (for core raiding team) but all can apply. IN SEARCH OF: We are looking for a couple of dedicated healers, tanks, and a few DPS to fill our main raid group. The spots are open, make them yours. Although we are open to all, we really could use some: Shammy's (DPS, HEALS) Monks (DPS, HEALS, TANK) Druids (DPS, HEALS, TANK) Priests (DPS) Death Knights (TANK, DPS) Mages Rogues CONTACT US: To Apply, please send in-game messages to: Flintnor, Chalysta, Willowe, Khazore or Freekness. Email - WowguildGraphic at gmail.com for more info BTag - extrapilate#1151Freekness0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 [A] LFM H BRF xrealm weekly runs 6pm PST! This is NOT a progression group. All players are expected to know all fight mechanics relevant to their roles. Hello everyone! We are currently looking to gather more players for a weekly BRF run. I personally would form & lead 2-3 Heroic 6/7-7/7H Highmaul clears during a given week. I am looking to continue doing this for Blackrock Foundry. My runs are of the highest quality however they do take some time to create so my goal is to streamline the process to make clears faster by speeding up the forming process since it takes awhile to get quality players from the LFG system. I am looking to host anywhere from 1-3 runs a week including this one. However that is a few weeks down the line. Once the kinks are worked out and everything is settled more runs will form. Please see for date/time and signup: http://openraid.us/r/260687 - All information below is posted on the event on open raid. Please sign up on open raid if you do not already have an account as this is an extremely useful tool that aids me to forming these groups! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Blackrock Foundry at 6pm PST, Hosted by a mix of 7/10-9/10 H BRF (4/7-6/7 Mythic HM) guilds. We are looking for consistent players who would like to join us on a week to week basis if possible. During Highmaul we had 2-3 consistent groups running a 6-7/7H clears on a weekly basis. Once more players in the coming weeks are comfortable with 10/10H clears we will move into doing that. For the time being we are aiming at doing Gruul, Hans'gar and Franzok, Kromog, Beastlord, Operator, Flamebender, Oregorger (not in that order). For the first week we are looking to clear at least 5-6 bosses. If we are wiping multiple times we will move onto something else or make adjustments when needed. With that being said under performing people will be removed. Vent is required. We expect each individual to be using potions & flasks. If you do not pull a consistent 25k+ DPS then you are likely to be removed. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Some words from raiders in the past! :) ... ... ... ... ...Mitsy4 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Hpally 674 & Boomy 670 7/10H 2/7M LF Home >>Were from Sargeras Alliance Would need a paid XFER if can we can pay with gold as soon as we arrive just looking for the right home !<< Name: Julian & Manny Age: 23 Florida Days able to raid: Tues-Thurs Progression: 2/7m 7/7H Highmaul BRF 7/10H(Should be 9/10H before Tues) My kills are split between my Hpally & Hunter(674 as well) We are looking for a guild that is hardcore but also able to have fun and enjoy yourself. We try to perfect our craft day in and out every raid night always on time rarely ever miss raid days unless HUGE emergency we let GM know 1 week ahead of time. We are looking for a guild that is ready to push mythic and be prepared everyday learning new things but also with a friendly enviroment no favoritism as well. My Hpally Also have my 2 set on my hpally as well Manny plays Rogue or Boomy My Hpally: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Sargeras/sacredsquid/ Mannys boomy: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Sargeras/gôld/ Rogue: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Sargeras/gôldfang/ Manny rogue is a bit undergeared but performs amazing on his rogue he mained his rogue his whole life if you have any questions add jay#12817 or defyshady123@hotmail.com ill be on in a bit also leave your guild info here pleaseLechoke0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Proudmoore Guild forming Raid Team Greetings Raiders, Antico Credo is currently recruiting members that are interested in joining a raid team. This is going to be a serious raid group and we are only interested in people who are going to take it seriously and commit to the days, times and requirements for the guild and the team. As a way of testing the compatibility of the team we are going to use Mythic Highmaul as a "proving grounds" (so take the time to research the fights). Anyone found not carrying their own weight and not meeting our other requirements (listed below) will not make the team but is welcome to remain in the guild as a member and join in on our other activities, You can find all the details of the group, requirements, guild perks and more just below. We hope to hear from you, Mike & Bre GM's of Antico Credo Requirements - Minimum item level of 660 - Must have Highmaul Ahead of the Curve Achievement (AotC) - Able to commit to the days and times we are scheduled to raid (listed below) - Be RESPECTFUL to all members of the guild and team ( 0% tolerance) - Be PREPARED (Research the fights prior to showing up for the raid.) Raid Days & Times Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Times: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)(Realm Time) *if you are unable to make a raid day you must let us know at least 48 hours in advance so we can find a suitable replacement. Exceptions will be made for emergencies. If you miss more then 3 raid days you are benched for 2 weeks. Repeat offenders will be removed from the team* What we are looking for - 2 Tanks : Warrior and Monk - 4 Healers: 2 Monks, Druid and Disc Priest or Holy Paladin - 1 Ranged DPS with Heals off-spec: Elemental Shaman with Restoration off-spec - 3 Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue and Paladin - 7 Ranged DPS: 2 Mages, Warlock , 3 Hunters (1 BM and 2 Survival) and Boomkin Loot Distribution (Decided when we get everyone) - Master Looter (MS>OS>D/E or Greed) (1 item / member until everyone of same gear type gets a piece) OR - Personal Loot (Everyone gets a 25% chance of getting a piece of gear) Guild Perks - Guild repairs (250 when raiding and 75 when not raiding) - Flasks and Food provided (Pre pots will not be provided) *In order to be able to provide these perks to everyone it will take the collective effort of everyone to make some sort of contribution. Whether it be mats for the flasks and food, Time to do weekly guild challenges to generate revenue for the guild and of course any donations that guildies want to make are always welcome* Approval Process Ok so that's everything. If even after reading all that you are still interested please send us an email to antico.credo@gmail.com. Include your toons name and a link to your Battle.net Armory profile and if we like what we see we will reply back asking for your battle tag at which point you will be invited to the guild and become a part of something we feel is going to be great. *Emails will be checked everyday @ 6:00 am EST. If you have not received an email from us within 24 hours of sending us your information it means we are not interested but we would like to thank you for considering our guild and we wish you the best of luck in all future endeavors*Anübís0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 WARNING ALL PUGS JOINING BANE GUILD GROUP On the 29th of January I joined a group with the guild Bane on Proudmoore. I joined them as a healer via the pre-made group finder to do heroic HM. I got in and they were beginning H Butcher. We downed him after a few attempts and to my luck two Meatmonger's Gory Grips dropped. I rolled for them for MS and got the second highest roll! Unfortunately though 3 other guild members of theirs rolled also... And two of them got them. Anyway the group was going well so I just assumed they were gearing up there guildies rather than the pugs (fair enough I thought). We then went on to down Brackenspore and Tectus. Again to my luck the Crystal-Woven Bracers dropped from Tectus. I rolled on them, and I won the roll! https://imageshack.com/i/paJshuc2j It took a while for loot to be given out but I waited patiently for my heroic piece when I see 3 Temporal Crystals get given out...https://imageshack.com/i/ipRLQrjZj So I whisper the raid leader if they just DE'ed the Crystal-Woven Bracers and I get absolutely zero response. https://imageshack.com/i/idMB927qj This is just a WARNING to all you people on PROUDMOORE or anyone finding themselves in a group with multiple BANE members and a BANE GROUP LEADER. You WILL NOT RECEIVE LOOT.Jinkle30 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Any +8gmt guilds recruiting for BRF? Preferably any guilds that raids between 4am to 10am ST. You can contact me at naves#1149 Thanks!Sevter0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 Anyone interested in heroics Feb 8 afternoon? Gonna try and do all of 'em on my Sunday/Monday off "weekend". Hoping to get at least a healer with some patience. I gotta get all enchanted and such too before I go. Although not necessary, I figure some Vent/Mumble will also improve my quality of life. I work weird hours but I expect to be on by 3 pm server or so. This is real casual (i.e. if I go party tonight I'll be late) but if you post below I'll look yah up before I start spamming trade.Malksten0 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 [A] <Purge> 7/7H 3/7M TRIALS EVERY TUESDAY ABOUT US We are a group of friends in our 20s that have recently transferred over from Garona in hopes of finding a community of like-minded players who are seeking progression and downing end-game content in Warlords of Draenor. We have experience in raiding going all the way back to Vanilla which makes us confident that we'll have no problem with the upcoming content. GOALS Our main goal at the moment is to form a solid 10 man heroic/mythic raiding group and be ready to start Highmaul on launch day. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR We are seeking all classes and levels as we wish to build a solid foundation of players. (Please check the site for more information on our current needs but do not hesitate to apply. If you're a skilled player, you will receive priority in the general roster.) RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday: 7:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. PST Wednesday: 7:00 P.M – 10:00 P.M. PST Friday 7:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. PST Loot System: <Purge> uses a loot council system. We determine loot off of the following: - The item in question (how big of an upgrade it is). - Loot recently received - Attendance It's hard to say with certainty where <Purge> will end up within the plethora of raiding guilds that currently thrive on Proudmoore. With players getting ready for progression in the upcoming week, finding the right members will be a difficult task but with your help, we can raise a successful guild and leave an impact on this server. How to apply: Visit http://gopurge.enjin.com/home and fill out an application If you would like to talk in person, please add Battletag: ImmortalHD#1183Oleks41 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 [A] Final Fantasy - Recruiting for Mythic! [ 2/7M Highmaul and 5/10H BRF] - We are currently looking for progression minded players who are looking to purse Mythic raiding. Currently looking for a few specific classes to refine our raiding roster. Prefer that players be at least 665 ilvl. Our raids times are Thursday, Friday, and Monday from 6pm - 930pm ST. If you are interested or require more information please feel free to contact the following players in-game via a whisper, in-game mail or apply at www.ffxivguild.net Cheerios#1147 Heavensfall Xtremefedora Rpwizard Drevion Available Roles Tank : Closed Healer : Open (Not Priest) DPS : OpenAsunà30 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 This may be a long shot but..... Hello I am looking for what may be a long shot. Im looking for an active leveling adult leveling guild. I have been out of wow for some time and decided to get back in. I looking for a friendly guild that is active does things run dungeons. I dunno stuff like that hahaha.....Areiel0 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 Tank, Boomkin, Holy Paladin all LFGuild 675 Prot Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Mokin/advanced 676 Balanced Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Theoffice/advanced 676 Holy Paladin - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Pal%C3%A1din/advanced Looking for guild. We were 2/7 Mythic Highmaul before our guild dissolved. We're trying as much as we can to stay together as raiders, as we tend to like each others company. We have WarcraftLogs for our different fights. Trying to find a guild with similar or better progress than we have. Feel free to contact Mokin#1986Mokin2 Feb 7, 2015