Proudmoore

Sep 18, 2015 . .deletethread.Lysar1 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 [A] Ivory Tower (4/13M) seeking STRONG DPS <Ivory Tower> is recruiting! We're currently 13/13H, 4/13M and looking to strengthen our DPS core as we progress further into mythic HFC. We currently have immediate, full time openings on our main roster for at least two exceptional DPS. We're looking to begin trialing potential recruits tonight at 7pm PST/10pm EST during our heroic clear, so we'd love to hear from you if you're interested! We're a 3 night/9 hour guild that raids Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday, 7pm-10pm (PST)/10pm-1am (EST), and while we'll be looking at all classes, our highest needs are: • Boomkin (HIGH) • Mage (HIGH) • Windwalker Monk • Death Knight • Warlock • Shadow Priest If you don't see your class listed, please reach out to us anyway - we encourage all exceptional raiders to apply, regardless of class (unless you're a hunter, in which case we're full - sorry!) <Ivory Tower> was built from the ground up from veteran raiders who loved the old hardcore progression races, but who find the time commitment and demands of bleeding edge guilds to be incompatible with our jobs and families. Many of us have previously raided in hardcore, realm leading progression guilds but have had to scale back, and while we're no longer able to invest the same time we once did, our passion and commitment to progression remains unchanged. We pride ourselves on the progress we've made as a "hardcore casual" guild with a reasonable schedule, and hope to find a few more like minded raiders to join us. Given our limited schedule each week, potential recruits should know what is expected - you have an in-depth understanding of your class as well as the encounters. You should be reliable, and while our schedule is built around a normal work/school week and allows for absences due to real life commitments, you should be committed to consistently coming prepared every week with a progression mindset. If you're an exceptional player, but either can't or just don't want to make the sacrifices required of a bleeding edge progression guild, we'd love to hear from you. If interested, or if you simply have questions, you can reach out to me here via PM or via bnet @ Gun#1208, or visit us at www.ivorytowerguild.com to learn more about us.Gun5 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 Darkness Falls [A] 13/13N, 9/13H 100 Night Elf Priest Darkness Falls 11705 Looking for a fun new home? Darkness Falls is currently recruiting. We are 13/13N, 9/13H Loot system: KSK (Suicide Kings) Raid times: Tues-Wed-Thurs 8-11est/5-8PST(server) What we value: A friendly environment with a mix between progression and casual All are welcome to apply, current priorities are: Shadow Priest MM Hunter Boomkin Warlock http://darknessfallswow.enjin.com/recruitment Please feel free to hit me up in-game: Varinda#1140. Sending tells to Vexâs ( I THINK I got that alt code right...), Mergo, Abbacus, Toolaa is encouraged if you have any questions.Monfale0 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 LGBT friendly guilds? Hi! I’m thinking about transferring a character or two over to Proudmoore and am looking for LGBT/LGBT-friendly guilds. Some raiding would be a plus, though I’m mostly looking for a good community. Thank you!Borgrimm4 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 ADC Gaming, LGBTQ Social Guilds Who Are We? We are a collection of guilds on two servers: Proudmoore Alliance and Area 52 Horde. The Anti Drama Society, our largest and most populated guild is 100% casual. Society is best described as the party guild. We create and sponsor many of the fun activities offered in ADC Gaming, sans raiding. There are no raiding opportunities directly in Society, but our members are free to participate in raids that are in the sister guilds. Society also is an adult oriented guild. We allow an environment where your average adult would feel comfortable. As with all guilds in ADC Gaming, we are an LGBTQ Oriented organization and decree our guilds as Safe Zones. The Anti Drama Alliance is the Family Friendly guild of our proud organization. Whether you have children or not, we don't mind. We maintain an atmosphere of mild language, free of the sexual innuendos found in the other sister guilds. To sum it up, guild chat is a clean environment. The guild is headed up by Diahann, with Khyristana as her second in command. AD Alliance is also the hosting guild of all raiding within ADC Gaming. Currently, we have three (3) raid teams operating. The Anti Drama Coalition is currently not open to recruitment at this time. Their GM is currently offline but, he will be returning Dec. 2015. The Anti Drama Syndicate is our Horde guild, currently hosted on the server, Area 52, due to a recent loss of leadership, we are currently accepting applications for those who desire to play horde characters and also have an affinity for being sound leaders.What makes us different from all the other guilds running around on Proudmoore? We have built up ADC Gaming on the same type of platform guilds ran in Vanilla WoW, that is to say, where the purpose of a guild was to facilitate the happiness of its members. In providing a safe, friendship building environment, we feel that is accomplished. Along with paid repairs, guild bank access, a donation funded website and ventrilo server, and leadership transparency with our High Council structure, we strive to treat each other as adults. <br> </br> Like the our name implies, we are a drama free organization. We are a relaxed, casual, & active group of guilds which aims to let the the individual choose how they want to play the game. Whether that be casually, with one of our raid teams, or through RBGs, we accept everyone and try to provide an active and lively atmosphere, where they can flourish. We have members from all parts of the world, from the United States to Japan to Australia, so you will see members on game and vent at any time of the day. We embrace the variety our guild membership offers. Players that help one another, support each other in raids, organize fun activities to do, have friends who made them laugh so hard they forget about the drama in the real world. These are the types of players we seek after. This is who we are. Among the inherent benefits of being in a social, casual atmosphere, we like to distinct ourselves from the other guilds. We offer to every new member, a Welcome Package that is filled with gifts. We also offer a New Member Orientation to all members. It's a 30 min, virtual and real time meeting where we explain our unique guild concept, help answer questions about our Code of Conduct and solicit suggestions on how to do better. In addition, we have weekly Xmog Runs, Raffles, Guild Parties, Scavenger Hunts, Trade Channel Trivia Nights, Guild Darts, Parades, and rank advancement opportunities. In the month of October, our website turns Pink, as well as all the guilds' tabards. We do this for Breast Cancer Awareness. This year, we plan on expanding our activities to include a Race for the Cure Marathon, a Dance-off, a Charity Ball, and Parade. For an invite or more info, PST a member of the guild you wish to join in game.Isayuri0 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 16, 2015 <REIN> LFM Ranged DPS <REIN> is an Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking competent players that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. We are recruiting Adult players to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 12/13 Normal HFC & 4/13 Heroic HFC and VERY close on Killrog. Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday-Thursday. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! We Need: Tank- Full Healer- Full MDPS- Full RDPS- Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Hunter What we need from you: 690 iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. Guild Website and Facebook Page. 6 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!!Unus0 Sep 16, 2015
Sep 16, 2015 RBG Team LFM Going to be hosting RBGs randomly through out the weeks because I have a weird work schedule. The week of Sept 13 I will be running RBGs on the 17th and 18th at 2000 Server time. Take this as tryouts for the next few weeks before I make a permanent team to push a rating. I will require full honor gear min. XP I don't care about pretty easy to teach people. If you are willing to learn and listen than you are welcome. Will be a fun relaxing environment. No raging but be able to take constructive criticism. Respond to this post with Character names and classes you have. You can also just send me mail in game with same info. Will be fun times and great experiance. If you have any interest in PvP and want to learn a little bit more about RBGs (strats, CC chain, Dispels, TCing) I would recommend to come and try it out.Aevirent3 Sep 16, 2015
Sep 16, 2015 Taking app's for ranged dps! Lets chat today! Sacred Fire is recruiting the following! Alts are welcome but we need you to make the raid nights listed! Be at least Ilvl 685+ and have raiding experience. This is an adult team! Hunters Shamans Mages Warlocks Boomkins Spriests Raid Times for 6.2: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 5:30(PST server) till (8:30 PST server). Progress is 13/13 Normal. 9/13 Heroic! 66th ranked guild on Proudmoore! We use Mumble voice client, provide repairs and flasks for our raiders. Need motivated players that want to be successful and enjoy a team environment! Check us out at the link below and put in an app today! http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com/ Thank you for looking! Add me or my raid leads to your real id, if you have questions. GM: commander#1222 RL: mad#1887 RL: meatshyld#1199 Officer: vallora#1451Constantine7 Sep 16, 2015
Sep 16, 2015 LF Guild that raids Fri/Sat OR Daytime I'm looking for a guild that raids on Fridays and Saturdays OR has reasonably early raiding times (2pm - 10pm EST ; 11am - 7pm ServerTime) And also I would need a guild that is willing to raid through Legion once the xpack launches. I have this ilvl 661 Fire Mage as well as a Guardian Druid (un-geared) but I don't expect you to put me into a raiding environment with my gear this late into the game (maybe if you do alt runs I can join in though.) But I can wait until Legion launches so I can be "at par" with everyone else. (Also this is probably not going to be a problem considering we're on Proudmoore but must be LGBT friendly / a no-hate zone towards LGBT people) So, if you have a guild that may match these specifications, please reply to this thread below. :) Thanks! ~LysarLysar7 Sep 16, 2015
Sep 15, 2015 [A] Discontented 12/13 N HFC 6/13 H HFC LFM About Us 7/7 Heroic HM, 9/10 Heroic BRF, 12/13 Normal HFC and 6/13 H HFC. The raid leaders and officers are all BC+ raid experienced. We have a 15 member core group of raiders and are looking for more. Raid times: T/TH 6:30pm -9:30pm PST. (optional raid Sat 7pm-10pm) Who We Are Looking For Healers Holy Priest Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk Damage Mage Monk Rogue - High Demand Warlock Priest Were also considering all exceptional players regardless of our need. We will make it fit! :P please consider joining us! What we expect Your attendance for every raid minus real life issues/vacation that comes up. We provide flasks, food, and repairs during raids. We require you to be gemmed, enchanted, and posses awareness in raids (i.e avoid smashes, move out of fires, etc). Also, we expect the use of Teamspeak during raids, and being on-time for events. For further information, please feel free to contact: Ioníx Battletag - GaryOak#1501 Tiberius Battletag - Tiberious#1413 (Guild Master)Ioníx17 Sep 15, 2015
Sep 15, 2015 <REIN> 12/13n - 4/13h LFM DPS <REIN> is an Adult Progression Raid Guild. We are a smallish guild that is seeking competent players that are interested in joining the community we are working hard to build.. We are recruiting Adult players to fill open Core Raider spots. The Team is currently 12/13 Normal HFC & 4/13 Heroic HFC and VERY close on Killrog. Schedule: ALL Events are 5:30- 8:30 pm PST (8:30 -11:30 pm EDT) Core Team: Tuesday-Thursday. Casual & Returning Players also welcome! We Need: Tank- a DPS with a Tank OS preferably Healer- Full MDPS- Ret Pally, Feral Druid RDPS- Boomkin, Mage,Warlock, Hunter What we need from you: 690 iLvL Minimum Proper Gems & Enchants Ability to play your class at a level appropriate for a progression raider Abilities to take constructive criticism Ability to perform basic raid mechanics So if you're looking for a Stable/ active guild, here is what we are.. Guild Website and Facebook Page. 6 Year Old Guild (Same GM,).. Drama Free- Any drama is handled quickly and Firmly Consistent Raiding (current Content) PM Me Here, in game on Unus or Btag me (Unus#1433) and we will talk!!!Unus8 Sep 15, 2015
Sep 15, 2015 Redux [A] - 2 N/Wk - 12/13N 6/13H We need melee dps, and possibly ranged, for our raid team. We are a friendly and fun group of working adults and college students. Our members have varying interest in dailies, dungeons, and PVP, but we have a core group who have been raiding in HFC since mid-July. We are currently in need of DPS, but we will consider all players who would like to join whether to raid or just as social members! We strive to keep a friendly atmosphere, with a fun, laid-back (yet still progression-minded) raid team. We use TeamSpeak for voice chat. We raid on Tuesdays and Sundays from 5pm-8pm PST (server time). We have been raiding an optional 3rd night when time allows for the majority of of the raid team, but this is not a requirement. If you are a geared player looking for less time spent raiding while continuing progression, or a skilled player getting gear to catch up - contact us and let's get you meeting, greeting, and raiding ASAP. On the web at: redux.wowlaunch.com Contact any of us in game with a /who Redux, or Battle.Net Contacts: Cyber#1903 (Guild Leader) or Excelcis#1425 (Officer).George0 Sep 15, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Recruiting(ArchAngels) 13/13N 7/13Hhfc (Arch Angels) Is now recruiting to help fill a few spots on our core Heroic Raid team. We Raid Tues&Friday Nights at 6pm-9:30pm PST. We are LF 1-2 Heals(All Open) and DPS(All Open). All future apps must be 695+Ilvl with min 12/13normal exp rdy to more right into heroic raiding. (Arch Angels) Wants to Build a strong 20man team to finish off Heroic HFC an move into Mythic an prepare for Legion. If you would like to App Plz Send in game-tell/Mail to Eternalblade or Arlash. Thanks all. See in-gameEternalblade1 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Yea for realm disconnect! Now I can get off my butt and go mow my lawn!!Aurrasíng7 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Proudmoore Down? Is the server down for anyone else? Keep getting "World Server Down" message when trying to log in.Asakku7 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 <Tyrannus>Newly Formed LF Mythic Cal. Raiders <Tyrannus> is a newly formed guild. We are composed of players that have the intent of Mythic Raiding and being a top contender on Proudmoore. We are in search of players who know their class inside and out as well as having a MYTHIC mindset. We will be pushing into Mythic as soon as we get quality players to fill the roster. We are all relaxed raiders that enjoy kidding around but like to clear content without all the wipes. Goals: - Clear all of Current Content on Mythic. - Be a top Guild on Proudmoore - Have a set roster for Legion Current Prog. of Members - 13/13 Normal & 13/13 Heroic Raid Times - Tues/Wed/Thurs - 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. PST (11 p.m. - 2 a.m. EST). Recruiting: DPS - Druid, DK, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, SPriest, Shaman (All Quality DPS Considered). Heals - MW Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy Pally, Resto Druid Everyone is welcome to join! B-Tags: - Xero#1339 P.S. If your not happy with your current guild or are looking to get into Mythic content, hit us up on Btag or right here on the Forums!Xeial9 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 [A] Nostalgia 12/13H T/Th 8-11pm est LFM Realm- Whisperwind (A) Raid Times: Tues and Thurs 8-11pm est. Alt Night: Sunday evening Currently: 12/13H, 13/13N We are currently looking for a few exceptional members as we ready ourselves for Mythic progression. Resto Shammy or Monk MW- High Warlock- High Rogue- High Mage- High Warrior DPS- High BM- VERY HIGH Any exceptional players will be considered! Please add Deuterium#1875 or Sagittate#1889 for more details or visit http://www.nostalgiaguild.enjin.com/ for a short application.Deu0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Rare Items for Sale Hey guys, Just came back to wow a few months ago after about 3 years off. Have a fairly large stash of gear that is now either hard to get or fully discontinued, that Im looking to liquidate and thought might take the fancy of hardcore collectors. This includes ~ 2 Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chop recipes ~ 1 Robe of Arcana Pattern ~ 2 Orbs of Deception ~ A bunch of Engineering recipes, incl lifelike toad, arcane bomb, major recombobulator ~ The old Dire Maul epic recipes such as Hide of the Wild and Chromatic Cloak, Belt of the Archmage ~ A bunch of original Dead Mines drops like Defias pieces, Stonemason Cloak, Metal/Woodworking Gloves,etc. ~ A few Tome of Polymorph; Turtle ~ 1 First Mate Hat ~ 1 Deckhand Shirt ~ A bunch of pets incl Razzashi Hatchlings and a Tiny Crimson Whelpling and a couple of Black Tabbys ~ Other assorted recipes, Volcanic Hammer, Hand of Darkness, Transmute Earth to Life, etc ~ A bunch of low level xmog/twink gear Got other stuff as well, so if you are after something not listed, try your luck and I might have it. This is all of varying levels of rarity I know, but if anything on the list catches your eye pls either post here or contact me in-game (run on Australian time so if you cant catch me ingame mail also works)Yasrielle1 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 [A] Acquisition 7/13H LF Ranged Acquisition's Weekday Raid Team ~ Team Hashtag ~ 13/13N ~ 7/13H Tue/Wed/Thur 6-9pm (Server) We are currently looking for: DPS: Warlock Elemental Shaman Other exceptional classes are still encouraged to apply What We Ask Of You: Attendance Good Sense Of Humor Willingness To Accept Criticism Always Try To Improve Why Us? -Our raid group is fairly tight-knit we're a relaxed bunch with a focus on raiding. Most of us have been raiding together since Wrath/Cataclysm -We're in a very social guild with a large number of active players :) Contact Kyrish (Kyrish#1900) or Siliskor (Siliskor#1846) Include a note with your request so you won't be declinedSiliskor7 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 (A) LF Druid/Monk Tank for Heroic HFC Group Arrested Development is looking for a Druid or Monk Tank for our Heroic HFC Group. Might also consider a Blood DK if the PERSON was a great fit. Also looking for an exceptional Rogue. We Raid Tues/Wed at 4pm to 7pm Server time(PST), with occasional Sundays. We are more interested in finding the right PERSON that will bond well our our group and stay with us long term. ilvl means nothing compared to personality and drive. Our group consists of mature adults (avg age is about 35) and we have a great group synergy. We are looking to add two people that will complement the group well, finish out this expansion with us and be ready for next one. If you are interested in chatting, my btag is TyrelSackett#1697 TyrelTyrelsackett0 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 (A) LF Rogue and Warrior for Heroic HFC Group Arrested Development (6/13H) is looking for a Rogue and a Warrior for our Heroic HFC Group. We Raid Tues/Wed at 4pm to 7pm Server time(PST), with occasional Sundays. We are more interested in finding the right PERSON that will bond well our our group and stay with us long term. ilvl means nothing compared to personality and drive. Our group consists of mature adults (avg age is about 35) and we have a great group synergy. We are looking to add two people that will complement the group well, finish out this expansion with us and be ready for next one. If you are interested in chatting, my btag is TyrelSackett#1697 TyrelTyrelsackett2 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 Healer LF Raiding Guild Hello! I am an item level 680 Resto Druid with 30k+ healing. I used to run DPS most of my W0W career, but have grown to love healing and want to take end-game content seriously (Normal/Heroic/Mythic). I'm looking for a guild that raids mostly week nights anywhere from 9pm (east coast) on. I only have raid finding experience, but if given the opportunity I will push myself to do the best that I can. I currently have DBM and Recount as addons, and I've used Skype for voice communication (will cater to whatever the guild requires both comm and addon). I am fairly social person. There are times when I come off as quiet, but I am certain that opening up will be of no issue.Vannadil4 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 Warrior LF Late Night or Tues/Thurs Hello, I'm looking for a raid group that starts around 10:30 PM or 11 PM PST. I can raid any day no problem. On the flip side, my schedule will soon be changing to where I will consistently have Tuesday and Thursday off from work starting Sep. 22, so a raid starting any time after 3 PM PST would work then too. I am a passionate and competent raider. I've been playing the game and my warrior since Vanilla and was a semi-hardcore raider from WotLK (Naxx) until the start of MoP (MSV) so the experience and mindset are there. I prefer DPS but if asked I will tank instead. I'm just trying to find a group that will consider me while I try to catch up in gear, as I haven't been as committed to the game as I would have liked to be until recently. Currently 689 ilvl and growing and 715 legendary ring, working on final quest-line. Willing to xfer realm/faction. For any questions or inquiries, leaving a response or hit me up on BNet: Liites#1517Gerether0 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 {A}<The Original>[Proudmoore] is Recruiting <The Original> Currently seeking range and melee DPS! Sunday/Monday 6-9pm server. Mythic experienced raid lead, many heroic raiders, and 19 on the roster so far so come kill some bosses with us! The guild is Brand New, just getting off the ground this week, so actual guild progression is N/A for a brief moment. We are looking for people that want to grow with a guild from the ground up. Come be a part of something Huge from the very beginning! Raid needs Tanks: Any exceptional tank may inquire Melee: *Feral Druid and Rogue are most desired. DPS with tank or heal off-spec is a plus* Any exceptional melee may inquire. Heals: Any exceptional heals may inquire Range: *Boomkin is most desired* Any exceptional range may inquire Guild needs: Positions are available for PvP, raid, and activity leads!! Looking for anyone who enjoys, arenas, BG's, RBG's, raids, achieve runs, contests, community events and more. About The Original as a guild: We are a new guild on Proudmoore comprised of veteran officers from various guilds who posses considerable experience and skill in guild management. We are creating a place players can log into and feel like a part of a community whether your a raider, PvPer, or simply enjoy achievements and various guild activities. It is our intention to build a guild that is well rounded...we are talking PvP, raids, achieve runs, community events, contests, achievement/mount runs and so much more. Our core philosophy is to have a great time while accomplishing our end-game goals, and with your help we can make this happen! Raiding with The Original: Though we do not want to lose sight of the fact that this is a game, we are also aware that progression does require commitment and focus, so we expect our raiders to be just that....committed and focused. Attendance and performance are key, and there are certain expectations that must be met. Having said that, we are fostering a raid environment that is fun and progressiveness at the same time. Our raiders understand there is a proper time and place to voice concerns. Chill raids with fun moments and lots of boss kills is what you will get from raiding with us! About you: As guildie feel free to joke and have a great time..but we ask that you be refrain from any excessive lude and/or aggressive behavior. As raider we ask that our new comers be humble and understanding. Synergy is important, so we ask you share the view that a cohesive group is more than the sum of its parts. In other words...every desicion that is made is made for the betterment of the raid team and once in a blue moon this may require personal sacrifice. In addition, We need you to be able to provide and accept constructive criticism when needed. Btag Heather#1582 or apply online at theoriginalguild.enjin.comUntermensch6 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 The Anti Drama Society, Our Name is our Creed Initially started as a private guild back in 2013, the original guild, The Anti Drama Society, started attracting a following immediately. Our culture started with the same basis as our name states, a society of no drama. Past experiences in previous guilds had instilled in me a desire to return to the way we used to behave in Vanilla WoW: Being helpful, thinking of others, being inclusive, and just being normal, adult gamers. We wanted an environment where dropping the F bomb wouldn't constitute a G kick, where we could talk about our families in RL, form groups to do dungeons, and have a collective "good time". We also evolved to become an LGBTQ friendly safe zone. As time continued, we grew from the main guild, Society, and created other guilds, some of which include The Anti Drama Alliance (Family Friendly), The Anti Drama Coalition (PvP Orientated), & The Anti Drama Syndicate (Area 52 Horde). So why all the guilds? The question has been asked many times over. Before the advent of WoD, we grew rapidly and there was a desire for many to be a part Society. So a high council, which is our governing legislative branch within each guild, decided to expand. As we evolved, we have opened and closed several different guilds. Each guild opened today, fulfills a niche within our community. AD Alliance is for more conservative, family friendly players; The Anti Drama Coalition is centered around pvpers, and The Anti Drama Society is the "Party" guild, often creating fun activities for all in ADC Gaming to enjoy. For an invite or more info, PST a member of the guild you wish to join in game. We also have a fantastic website. If you wish to learn more there, please ask a member for the address.Isayuri0 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 698 Boomkin LF raiding guild I've been meaning to get into progression this expansion but I was worried I might not have the time. Now I think i'll give it a shot but I noticed most guilds don't raid the days I'm most open. I've been playing balance since early wrath and I'm confident I can benefit any guild that has a spot for me. Are there any guilds out there that raid Thursday and Friday nights around 10:00 pm EST? Monday night might also be a possibility.Burningtaco3 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 Recent transfer looking for guild So first off I am a 33 year old straight male, but I do not discriminate against race, gender, orientation, etc... except in jest if I am comfortable enough with a person to make jokes. I do discriminate against psychotic fundamentalist religious zealots though... and carnies. They smell like cabbage... and have small hands. I started back in 04, shortly after the Mara patch and have been playing off and on since then. Was a hardcore raider for most of Vanilla. Have played in some shape or form for the majority of every xpac except for TBC. I hit 70 within an hour or two of the REAL world first 70 (not those cheating, exploiting !@#$%^-s) then got bored. And real life decided to kick me in the balls so I had to quit for most of TBC. Casual/softcore raiding throughout most of Wrath, Cata, MoP. At the end of MoP most of the guild officers ran off to another guild on another server without telling anyone, and the guild died. I jumped to an upstart hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis but I hated it. Didn't like playing Horde, nor did I like being on a PvP server. And I didn't enjoy hardcore raiding, nor did it mesh with my schedule. I hated playing the game at the time so I quit. I started playing again last month, and found enjoyment again with 'casual' play. Xferred my old main and new main here and am looking for a guild now so that people will stop spamming me with invites... I would prefer a guild with a more mature bunch of children. I am an immature adult, and enjoy being with other immature adults. I curse, use off-color humor (when allowed), and like to screw around. I'm also incredibly cynical, and very progressively liberal. And sometimes I don't know how to *!@#... I'm a huge geek, constantly playing games or watching anime. Also learning how to program at the moment. A raiding guild would be nice. It would be cool to be able to sub in for farm content, or if some people are missing on a certain night. But with working 10 hours per day, and class 2 hours per day I don't really feel like scheduling another 6-12 hours per week for raids. My two mains right now are a 683 BM Huntard, and a 660-something Boomkin/Resto still sitting in her old Highmaul gear. I do not PvP. I hate PvP. If you ask me to PvP with you the answer will almost always be a massive, resounding NO. Activity is good. People to talk to, possibly random groups being made for random $%^-. A very active roster is awesome. But seriously... if you hate cursing or cynicism... go away. You won't like me. And yay for flying on Tuesday. 2500 more rep for the Order and I'm done!Yume2 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 Darkness Falls [A] 13/13N, 8/13H Looking for a fun new home? Darkness Falls is currently recruiting. We are 13/13N, 8/13H.(edited 9/10 to reflect progress) Loot system: KSK (Suicide Kings) Raid times: Tues-Wed-Thurs 8-11est/5-8PST(server) What we value: A friendly environment with a mix between progression and casual All are welcome to apply, current priorities are: Shadow Priest MM Hunter Boomkin Warlock http://darknessfallswow.enjin.com/recruitment Please feel free to hit me up in-game: Varinda#1140. Sending tells to Vexâs ( I THINK I got that alt code right...), Mergo, Abbacus, Toolaa is encouraged if you have any questions.Monfale2 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 HOLA!! read if your looking for alot of peeps Heya, my guild is "rebel scum" on PROUDMOORE! we are mostly raiders .. we have anywhere from 9 to 13 raid teammates at any given moment. the issue is we don't have backups in case peeps cant show or whatever the issue is, so instead of just twiddling our thumbs and waiting for more people to join.. (believe me we have tried to recruit..so many times lol) we would like to merge with an equally awesome guild, our raid team leader who is also our guild leader has no issue whatsoever giving up authority (between you and I, I think he is actually looking forward to it) but the only thing is we raid SUN-MON 7-10 PST and not to sure how flexible we can be with changing that. but we'll see XD as a group we are Loud and funny and sometimes rude.. (of course except me! I am the only descent person in this team) but when we are killing a boss then its game face time! we get serious!! enough... our team members are mostly around 700 ilvl we are currently seeing some bosses in heroic HFC 7/13 . progression for us is an added bonus we really just enjoy each other's company and like to have fun! I think a more of a progression/ laid back guild would be best for us but who knows! lemme know if this sounds appealing to any of you out there! I AM KEIKOBOT DESTROYER OF WORLDS! and battle tag is sectess#1670Keikobot2 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 LF late night raid team Hello, I am 699 ilvl destro lock. I am looking for a raid team that raids Fri-Sun at 8pm or later pacific time! I am looking for a group that is casual but serious in getting content down. Hit me up! Thestensten#1848 12/13 N HFC. I have experience on Archi 5/13 H HFCLockedupsten4 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 <DNA> Late Night Raiding Guild 13/13N 8/13H <DNA> Friendly Late Night Raiding guild are currently looking for Reliable Raiders... We are in urgent need of Some Rdps S.Priest / Boomy / Lock/ Ele Sham/ hunter For Our Hellfire progression Team Currently 13/13N & 8/13H ..... We raid Monday, Thursday n Friday 1:00am - 4.00am Server PST time. ( 6:00 - 9.00pm Aussie Time. ) We are a mix of Aussie / American players with a Family Type Playing atmosphere. We have fun while we raid but also get the job Done. Please Contact STARRYSHAMMY in game for more information Or Add me to Battle tag.. starry#6612 Kind Regards :)Starryshammy4 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 707 Disc/Holy Priest Looking for raid group. 707 Disc/holy priest here proficient in both specs looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild. Link to logs attached for your viewing pleasure. Willing to transfer and faction change if necessary! Available nights are Mon, Tues, Wed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/652249/latest/#boss=1777 Thanks!Ladashá2 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 LF Weekday Raiding Guild Hello I am a 670 Affliction Warlock looking for a weekday raiding guild perf starting around 6:00 P.M pacific time i can raid anyday mon-thurs and sundays. This is a 3 day old toon but will be my new main i also have a Prot Warrior, Enhance Shaman, Disc Priest all 680+ and a MM Hunter 695 . I have raided every raid for the past 10 years and looking for a new place to call home . Also have a friend 700 resto shaman that would be interested in tagging a long if a spot is available.Voltairex4 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 [A] <Of Course but Maaybe> 11/13H Recruting Hello, as the title shows! We are currently recruiting! We are looking for more raiders just like our core team! Read below for more information. We are currently 13/13 Normal. 11/13 Heroic. About us! We are a new found guild with a lot of great members. We are all very fun, communicative players who love to raid and just joke around. When it comes to raiding we are pretty serious with the core of our group parsing in 90+ percentile consistently. Times Tuesday,Thursday, Sunday 8-11 EST or 5-8 PST (ST). Those are Main raid times. We also raid additional raids on off days including BRF H to help gear new recruits and alts as well. What we expect from you We expect you to show up and be willing to preform. We are laid back players, but when it comes to raiding nobody wants their time wasted. Show up and be ready to do your part. You should know your class better than I know yours. Your current gear does not matter to us, we can get you geared up quickly, we are looking for the player who can perform. What you can expect from us You can expect to make new friends. Yes that's cheesy and corny. But nobody plays wow for the individual experience, if you do, then you wouldn't be reading this. If you enjoy raiding this is where you need to be. You will get satisfaction of downing bosses, getting new lootz and having a good time while doing so. There is never a dull moment inside and outside of our raid voice. RECRUITING DPS Druid Warrior Warlock Spriest HEALERS Pally Shaman (We have a core of 3 healers, looking for a strong 4th healer) If your class isn't listed, please feel free to hit us up anyways. If we sound like the right fit for you, please add one of the 2 B-tags below, we would love to talk to you. Kysanahc#1979 sabby#1289Clarvoyant1 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 <Is Famous> LF New Raid Recruits! Is Famous is currently recruiting for new members for Normal progression! Raid days will be Friday and Saturday, more than likely 5pm-8pm. If you're interested, post here, or send me a pm ingame! The only requirements is a minimum ilvl of 680 as well as availability to be there for at least one of the two days!Harimar0 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 Completely new to the game Looking for some people who maybe wanna play through the game in order of the expansion. It's my first time ever playing and I want to experience it the way it was released. So far I'm a level 20something orc warrior. It would be cool to have some late night players to do the dungeons with.Rocky4 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 <Phantom Troupe> LF fun/progression raiders <Phantom Troupe> was created to provide a fun,social, and progression focused community. We are a close group of friends that enjoy endgame PvE content. We are looking for more players who are interested and dedicated to raid specially with legion coming up. We also welcome all casual players who enjoy content at their own pace. Our ultimate goal is to enjoy the game and make new friends while clearing content. We want to provide a fun raiding environment for everyone. We will welcome new level 100s to veterans who are interested in raiding. We are currently creating our core raid team and are looking for: Tanks: HIGH Melee DPS: HIGH Ranged DPS: HIGH Healers: HIGH Raid Times: 2-3 days per week for 3 hours. Days/Times yet to be determined. Requirements: Teamspeak 3 laid back selflessness desire to improve as a team dedicated to raid sense of communityPM: Rinsley, Emiyuna,Rinsui for more info!Rinsley0 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 Holy Paly iLvL 678 lf Guild Hello, As the topic says, I am a lvl 100 Holy Paladin iLvL678. I was in a guild while leveling up but have recently left it to move on. Good people there but the guild is a social guild and nothing more and I need more. So I am looking for an active and mature guild that has fun and are active in Mythic Dungeons/Raids.. I have already done all of the LFR runs/Heroic Dungeons. Time to step it up and move on to Mythic Dungeons and on. I live on US West Coast, and currently my times available are open. I wouldnt mind also dabbling in some PvP as well during dowtimes from raiding and ect. But most importantly I want to have fun and be active with guild mates in experiencing end game content. Thank you.Aransun1 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 Looking for a good guild I work full time but I play every night after work. Looking for a well built and managed guild serious but in the same sense like to have fun.Megamirrus6 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 [A] 7/13N, 700ilvl Holy Pally LF Raid Guild As stated in the title, I am a 7/13N, 700ilvl holy paladin that is looking for a new raiding guild. I am quick to learn new fights, don't stand in bad, and can play my class well. I took a break during BRF and have been playing catch up, which is why I have not progressed further. I am open any night of week. However, I am living in EST so I am hoping to end raiding no later than 10-11pm server as that is 1-2am for me. Feel free to post here or message me in game. Battletag is Mari#1238Mári2 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 Exergy Open Recruiting {A} <Exergy> [Proudmoore] is looking for a few exceptional players to trial for a main spot on our weekday progression team. We are currently full clear on both normal/heroic Highmaul and BRF as well as 10/13N - 6/13H HFC. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 6-9pm PST, and our recruitment needs are as follows: Raid Team (except for tanks Tank: Death Knight ( Other tank class may apply other than monk ) Range: All classes welcome. Heals: Paladin Healer, additional healers may apply. (off-spec is a plus) PvP needs: Always LFM for Arenas, Bgs, and Rbg's About Exergy as a guild: Fun is important to us, but so is progression; not only in raids, but in all aspects of the game. Our Officers stay on top of the latest changes and adjust accordingly when needed for the betterment of the guild. We want our players to feel like they are accomplishing their in-game goals while having a good time. We do Aerenas, Bg's, Rbg's, weeknight and weekend raids, achieve runs, contests and more! Raiding with Exergy: Though we do not want to lose sight of the fact that this is a game, we are also aware that progression does require commitment and focus, so we expect our raiders to be just that....committed and focused. We ask that our raiders accept personal responsibility for their preparation, performance, and attendance. About you: As both a guildie and a raider we ask that our new comers be humble and understanding. Synergy is important, so we ask you share the view that a cohesive group is more than the sum of its parts. We need you to be able to provide and accept constructive criticism when needed. If you are interested please contact Plice#1850 or Trallholl#2806 You can also apply online at exergy.guildlaunch.com Direct link: http://exergy.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=424673Plice16 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 Renting tanks 1k/hour Tue/Thur morning at 10am server til 1pm server. 700+ only sarkazmo5#1177Bloodyfists0 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 Proudmoore horde. I just want to ask, what is keeping you here? You are outnumbered by the alliance 100 to 1 and your community is very small, the auction house market must be terrible. So what is it exactly?Fenghuo9 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 Proudmoore Horde So what's the horde like on proudmoore? Is the realm fairly balanced? I'm looking to transfer to a less "vacant" realm and I'm hoping Proudmoore fits the bill.Malheur6 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 >>>IRON PHOENIX<<< Needs You..!! Greetings we are Iron Phoenix of Proudmoore. We are a raiding guild who enjoys the progression on current tier content with out giving up on the real world. We raid three days a week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 7:40 Est and ending at 10:30 EST. We are in current need of anything that is not Melee ATM. We have people in roles they don;t normally do right now and are still progressing through HFC. We are currently 12/13 Normal and 4/13 Heroic. We are looking for the type of person who enjoys playing the game but is not willing to forget the outside world to raid. We are looking for a 670 ILvL but will consider lower ILvLs on a case by case basis. Please feel free to Message me on here or in game. You may also contact anyone officers online with any questions you might have.Urklore0 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 <A> Intent 13/13H Proudmoore 10pm-1am PST Hello and welcome. Friendly Casual oriented guild on Proudmoore looking to recruit a solid Boomkin with Resto offspec, Mage, and a DPS Dk. We are looking foward to be heading into Mythic content in the near future, raid times are Mon/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am PST. If interested hit me up on my battletag Chunky#1996. 13/13 Heroic 13/13 NormalPhonton0 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 711 Fury Warrior LF Weekday Evening Guild Oh hai! :D If you're reading this, you need skilled melee. Look no further. LOOK AT ALL OF THIS !@#$ I'VE GOT: WOD PROGRESSION : Highmaul: 7/7 N 7/7 H BRF: 10/10 N 10/10 H HFC: 13/13 N 12.5/13 H 0.5/13 M SET BONUS : I've got all 5, baby :D THE DAMN RING: Yup, plus an upgrade item. So sweet. EXPERIENCE AND STUFF 9+ years of it. Now for the good stuff. DAMAGE? I can do that. Even fixed what I was doing wrong with a few decent weakaura scripts. HOT DAMN. NOT STANDING IN FIRE? I can do that. WOAH! CHANGING TALENTS TO CHEESE MECHANICS? I am ALL over that. As you can see, I'm fairly personable. I even actually ENJOY fishing, so I can help stock the guild vault. PREFERRED RAID SCHEDULE: While I am a being of fantastic raid experiences and a connoisseur of fine gear (and xmog), I have a life outside of this game. A job, an unpaid position, and finishing my degree. THAT'S A LOT OF STUFF. Therefore my BEST possible raid block is WEEKDAYS (excluding Fridays) in the evening, preferably after 6 server, but finishing before about 9:30 server. (18:00 and 21:30) WEEKENDS will also work in the same time block. PLEASE add me, whisper me, mail me, call me (maybe?) <3 P.S. Message me BEFORE sending me a guild invite, thank you.Vawl5 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 MW Monk LF a new home 694ilvl MW monk LF for a causal guild that raids weekdays, 530-630 starts. I have 6/13 Reg HFC XP. An active guild please, Achvs, transmog, mounts and so on. Thank youCuponoodles3 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 Transmog Catalog for Sale Putting down the ol' mouse and keyboard until Legion and I have about 500 +/- xmog greens that I can not manage any longer. Anyone who wants to buy everything I have send me an in game mail. I'm not looking to make a hefty profit, and I'd vendor them, but I think it's a big waste when someone could put in the time to make a profit. Most of the items in my inventory are regular sellers and worth the effort. Thanks.Gaem0 Sep 8, 2015