Ravenholdt

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 30, 2016 Ravenholdt's Roleplayer Collective (( In interest of better pointing out the role-players of the Ravenholdt community and well known role-play guilds, for the purposes of making world rp easier for the common role-player, this thread has been made to easily correctly identify all moderate to hardcore role-players. The ventrillo capability has been added for leaving open the possibility for cross faction role-play on either small scales or large scales. ***Reading through the posts so far I've noticed a trend that follows the idea of ventrillo being used literally for role-play talking's, though it is at the interest of the role-player, it was not the intended implication. The intended implication was so the ooc foundation could be had for prosperous in game role-playing. Example being, lets meet here or here at this time, so on and so forth.** Name: Role-play Classification: (( Moderate and hardcore only please.)) Would you role-play with someone if they approached you in game?: ((Yes/No)) Vent Capable? ((Yes/No)) Would you be willing to participate in cross faction role-play? ((Yes/No)) Please remember not to "god play" if you do approach someone in game, else they may not role-play with you at all. Easiest way I've found to set up a rp interaction is to PM OOC to see if they are up for it, then to follow suit and meet up IC "randomly" to have the interaction. ((IC- In Character OOC- Out of Character God play-to over step your characters logical limitations. Skill level and powers should be scaled to level as well as the world's setting. )) Role-play Classifications The non role-player who is against role-playing- A non role-player who apparently got lost when they went to pick servers and missed the fact it is a role-player server first and a pvp server second. Often makes fun of role-playing and role-players to make up for their own stupidity of rolling on a rp-pvp server. Non role-player- Doesn't role-play but came here probably so they wouldn't see names like "Ipokedumom" and "Shadowstar, strike, ballon, tree, and all other shadow__ rogue names". May not help the role-play on a role-play then player against player server, but doesn't harm its being either. Light role-player- Role-plays rarely, mostly to pass the time when things have gotten dull. May also change his or her characters speach style to answer back to a roleplayer who has engaged them but isn't really looking for a role-play interaction. Moderate role-player- Role-plays when role-played with but may not go to the extent of role-playing everything from lookingforgroup to trading. Hardcore role-player- Role-plays all the time, rarely if ever going out of character, whether in game or on the forums. Normally has some sort of macro system for things he or she does that explains the actions in /me. Verri117 Sep 30, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Website! Hello Ravenholdt Role-Players! The Ravenholdt Roleplaying Sanctum Website is officially open to any and all who wish to register and join the community! This website is for all roleplayers who wish to contribute and build up the roleplaying community on Ravenholdt. It includes forums for roleplaying, sharing stories and biographies, planning RP events, chatting OOCly, and much more! Please share the website with any and all individuals who might have an interest in being a part of this community! The site has been running for over a year now and the membership and growth of the Sanctum is amazing! How to sign up: 1) Go to www.ravenholdt.us 2) Sign up, using your character’s name as the name on your account (those not using their character’s name will be asked by an Admin to change it). 3) Post! Here’s some more information! If you have more questions, please just ask. Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community FAQ • What is the mission of the Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community? o In order to promote and enhance the roleplay on the Ravenholdt server for the purpose of building a strong foundation and vibrant roleplaying community, this website seeks to separate the roleplayers from the griefers, and to reconcile all the isolated pockets of Ravenholdt RP to one another until all that remains is a single, exquisite tapestry of realm-wide storytelling. Epic, simply epic. • Who is invited to join the Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community? o Everyone! We're obviously geared towards the Ravenholdt realm, and towards roleplaying, but anyone who wishes to join our community and is willing to play nice with others is welcome! • Who isn't welcome? o Anyone unwilling or unable to follow the short and simple list of rules we've taken the time to write up and lay out for you. • How do I join the Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community? o Registrations require e-mail confirmation. Just make sure you use your actual e-mail address when you register, and you should have no problem activating your account. It'll only take a few minutes, and after that you're encouraged to post! • What are the rules? o Please make sure to read our rules, which can be found here (http://ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42). • Who runs the Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community? o Members from both factions and different guilds built, administrate, and moderate this site. As the need arises, more moderates will be chosen from the community. Though this site looks official, but it's not actually associated with Blizzard in any way. • This is great! How can I support this website? o You can support the site by being an active member! You can also help cover the expenses of the site, if you're keen to help out even more. This website is hosted through the generous donations of the RP community.More information can be found on the ravenholdt.us homepage. Thank you for your contributions! Thank you for taking the time to read this. And I hope to see you there soon! Aerana56 Mar 9, 2016
Feb 9, 2016 Please Read: Common Ravenholdt Questions! Hello and welcome to the Ravenholdt Realm Forums! If you are coming to these forums to look for a new server, ask questions about Ravenholdt, or just learn about our server, we ask that you please read this post first! I will do my best to keep it updated with the current information about the server and I would invite all current members of the Ravenholdt community to help me make this as complete as possible. We're glad that you have shown interest in our RP-PvP server! This thread is here in hopes to answer some questions you might have about the server. Please read this first before posting on the forums. Before you read, please know that I thoroughly enjoy Ravenholdt and think that it has a great community. Don't let the forums scare you away, be open to meeting people, and be willing to contribute to the community. You'll do great! How is the RP Here? While I can't speak for everyone here, I do believe that I can offer some insights into some of the roleplaying questions you might have, having been a roleplaying member for a while now. I rolled my first WoW character on Ravenholdt and have stayed here since then. I love the community of the server and I believe that if you're willing to get to know people, it's very likely that you'll find your niche here too! First of all, roleplaying is alive and well on the server, though some might say differently. While you might not find as much roleplay on Ravenholdt as a normal RP server, I have heard that it rates very well in terms of RP on an RP-PvP server. And the more roleplayers who transfer here, the better we become! A lot of the RP guilds, both Horde and Alliance, are working together to promote and enhance RP on the server through a series of events and stronger guild interactions. Part of the way that they hope to accomplish this is through a community RP site - the Ravenholdt RP Sanctum. The Ravenholdt Roleplaying Sanctum has been constructed by motivated individuals in the community and is continually updated with new stories and ideas. You can access the forum by going to: www.ravenholdt.us It's our hope that these forums will provide a place to post IC posts, promote and solicit ideas for RP events, and help to form a cohseive and strong RP community. It also has some postings from specific RP guilds on the server. I strongly encourage you to check it out! We already have over 300 registered members and only continue to grow! Now, as to the specifics of RP on the server: The gist of RP on this server is that it is there, if you look for it. I believe that there is random RP that can be found in SMC and SW if you are dedicated enough to find it and willing to initiate it. Having said that, I will say that the process can be made a whole lot easier if you're part of an RP guild, since a lot of the RP on the server tends to be guild-centric. This is natural since guilds provide a natural location for people to develop an comfortable RP community. However, many members of the RP community have recently been working to spread out and make the RP more accessible to the server as a whole. Hence, the Alliance RPers have created in-game channels to bring the RP community together, answer RP questions, direct you to guilds that suit your RP style, plan RP events, and provide a strong foundation of community RPers to work together to make the server better. The channel name is "RP." Feel free to join and ask the community if you have any questions or are looking for more input (though be aware that sometimes the channels are more or less busy and it's an OOC hang-out for RPers on the server). There are some very decent RP guilds on both the Horde and the Alliance side of the server. If you're interested in an RP guild, I would highly encourage you to check out the RP Guild sticky at the top of these forums. It provides a basic outline of the guild and a way to contact them. If you're looking for a specific type of guild, just let us know and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction. More information about these guilds can be found on the Sanctume (ravenholdt.us). Now, along with the RP comes RP-PvP events (this is an RP-PvP server after all). There definitely are RP-PvP events, though some of them are simply between guilds and not open to the entire servers. Examples of this are RP wars between guilds and events that people host more quietly in order to avoid griefers. Once in a while guilds will build up the motivation and host a serverwide RP-PvP event. Those are always a lot of fun, though they take a lot of work. If you want to see more, please help them in the planning and execution stages and hopefully more RP-PvP events will be seen! Aerana26 Feb 9, 2016
Aug 19, 2015 Ravenholdt: Server, FAQ, & Guild Information - Ravenholdt Server Information Server Type: RP-PVP Virtually Merged With: Twisting Nether Battlegroup: Whirlwind Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CST) Creation Date: December 14, 2006 Census Information: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=734&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=4 - Ravenholdt Wikipedia Listings General Information: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Ravenholdt_US Profession Information: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Ravenholdt_US/Tradeskills Guild Information: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Ravenholdt_US/Guilds Character Profiles: http://ravenholdt.kaaosa.com/wiki/Category:Characters - Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether's Roleplay Collectives Ravenholdt's RP Sanctum: http://www.ravenholdt.us Twisting Nether Gazette: http://wow-tng.org Azeroth Press: http://azeroth-press.enjin.com/home - Ravenholdt Public Ventrilo Server N/A - Ravenholdt IRC Webclient Link: http://www.mibbit.com/chat/ Nickname: (Use Your Character Name) Server: irc.mmoirc.com / 212.61.145.82 Channel: #Ravenholdt - Ravenholdt Mod(s) N/A - Ravenholdt Battle Group Information Server(s): Anub'arak - PvP Blackwater Raiders - RP Bladefist - Normal Cenarion Circle - RP Cenarius - Normal Darrowmere - PvP Echo Isles - Normal Fenris - Normal Hyjal - Normal Korialstraaz - Normal Lightbringer - Normal Maiev - PvP Misha - Normal Ravenholdt - RP-PvP Shu'halo - PvP Sisters of Elune - RP The Forgotten Coast - PvP Uther - Normal Vashj - PvP -Zeroden (last updated 06/01/2015)Zeromus83 Aug 19, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 RavenNether, Savage Warlords Progression Welcome to the new expansion! And you know what that means! New expansion, new thread. Of course, I guess I'm still me, so it's not totally out with the old, in with the new... but I digress. Welcome to the RavenNether Savage Warlords realm progression thread! Here I will be posting some useful links about the server, tracking server firsts, as well as some other various achievements. Rules Despite the format changes made for raiding, you are still required to have a guild group for kills to be recorded. Be clear when stating your kills (I'm still looking at you, Cayreth). Say what you have downed. Do not leave it up to me to figure out what you're claiming credit for, because in all likelihood, I won't bother. If you are running a regular raid group but are not meeting the threshold for a single guild run, we can discuss adding you to the progression thread. Please send me an in-game message about this if you wish to be included, and we'll talk. The characters you can contact me on are as follows (mains are in bold): [H]: Lukar, Kaikanor, Tyralda, Ghanta, Veronika [A]: Tarashan, Yalayna, Alannah, Alarassa, Jesamine, Tythorm, Bryanna, Aryänna Server Information Server Name: Ravenholdt-Twisting Nether Nicknames: Twistenholdt, Ravenether, Netherholdt Type: RP-PvP Server Time: Central Standard Time Population: Medium Faction Balance: Horde-favored Useful Links Ravenholdt RP Website: http://www.ravenholdt.us Ravenholdt Roleplayer Collective: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1081888240 Commonly Asked Questions: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074267821 Server First - Tier 17 Highmaul: Blackrock Foundry: Credits: Tinox of <Twilight Empire> [A] for formatting and layout. Whitewing of <Renaissance> [A] for initial layoutLukar173 Apr 16, 2015
Aug 26, 2013 Ravenholdt: Community art thread The following thread is intended to showcase artwork from our very own artists here in Ravenholdt for many in the community to see. If you have artwork that you would like to show case, please link said pieces in a reply to this thread. Players will be listed on the front page along with a link to their individual pieces or galleries. I hope to see artwork from many of you and I hope you enjoy the pieces others have made. Down below are a few rules.There is also a Featured art of the month thread out so be sure to call out your favorites on that thread. Featured art thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1207762046?page=1#2 RULES: 1. Artwork must be Warcraft related whether it be a in-game character,a character from the warcraft universe, or warcraft scenery. 2. Please respect all those that are either posting their work or commenting on them. If you'd don't like a comment or a art piece , stay quiet. Critiques are fine as long as you do not end up being offensive. 3. Please only post work that you actually put effort into it. work that looks like the one linked below will be ignored.Offensive work will not be posted and will be reported. Sketches of a certain quality will be posted on the front page, however I highly advise that you put more effort into them or complete those pieces. http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa272/sickntwisted8990/crapwowdrawing.jpg 4. All mediums are allowed except for in game screen shots. 5. If you have more than 5 pieces done please add them to a gallery and link the gallery itself. There is also a thread coming out for featured artwork of the month where people can call out artwork from this thread to be shown there,so be sure and vote on your favorites. If you have any questions please post here or pst Oßlivion/abyzzle via whisper or mail. As always I hope you have fun and enjoy the artwork shown here. Abyzz was here... (STICKY PLEASE)Oßlivion27 Aug 26, 2013
5d Selling Gallywix Pleasure Palace access. For free! A couple of us found a way up to the Pleasure Palace if you're too eager to wait for flying. If you're a fan of old world exploration, now's the time to stretch those wall walking legs. I won't take all the fun out of it, but I'll give you a head start. First hint: On the south side of the palace in Azshara, you can hop your way up to the "patio" part of the pleasure palace. Second hint: Watch your step! You need some de-mounted finesse to pull this off. If you're really weary, try toggling walk for extra precision. I'll drop further hints if that doesn't do it for you. It's a neat place, enjoy. Also, I'm back. For those of you still sore about our past run ins, I apologize for any unsavory behavior I displayed. I don't intend on getting banned nor ruffling any feathers. It's not worth anyone's time getting worked up over a game that's supposed to be fun. I hope to share many adventures with you- whether you are an old friend, enemy, or new comrade. Cheers, JaimeJaime1 5d
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
Apr 9 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal9 Apr 9
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 2 Introducing Rpfind.me A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. After seeing our community scattered across countless platforms and websites, we decided to try and build something that encompassed it all. Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play. TL;DR: Facebook for characters, with forums, blogs, and more. Example profile: https://rpfind.me/user/Dragkhar Help us get the word out! Official Twitter: @rpfind_me FEATURES: ... FAQs: ... We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. There are already thousands of character profiles and the project is rather well received. Thanks for reading!Kalepathe1 Feb 2
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Dec 20 Any Guilds recruiting for Mythic Raiding? Hello, I have a Feral Druid and a Shadow Priest I'm looking to raid on. I'd prefer the Feral (Alliance), but will raid on Shadow (Horde). I won't be Xfering to realm unless I thoroughly enjoy raiding with you.Acatren0 Dec 20
Dec 12 Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Nazaràh0 Dec 12
Nov 29 Antorus What does ravenholdt think of antorusBubblerific0 Nov 29
Nov 25 BC & Wrath folks Sheba AKA Gahzrilla AKA Chiaynn is back. So uh, is anyone still here?Sheba12 Nov 25
Nov 7 What happens to RP servers? Hey, I am looking for support and suggestions for the future of RP servers post-Blizzcon announcement of PVP/PVE server distinction removal. It also concerns server merging and RP-PVP servers. I posted a thread in the General Forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759231738#post-1 I would appreciate any input you have! Thank you much.Xiolableu0 Nov 7
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 15 Horde/Alliance ratios Me and a couple friends are wanting to reroll on a pvprp server and i'm wondering what the ratio is.Neevil0 Oct 15
Oct 11 Angwe An oldie but goodie I thought had vanished forever.. the tales of Angwe the rogue. http://liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/ Angwe used to camp menethil boats while his alliance toon Angwespy recorded the tears. These are his stories.. Exarkûn12 Oct 11
Oct 3 Anyone from the old Myrkridia/Crucible still around, or did they all ride into the sunset?Ziyus1 Oct 3
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 5 Hoping to find a home Hello Ravenholdt, I saw your server is severely lopsided, alliance to horde ratio. I have been wanting to join the good fight to balance things out as I love world pvp, and I love RP. Was hoping to ask a few questions: 1) I am a really late night player like 11 pm - 2 am. Is all RP during this time dead ally side? 2) How bad is the one sidedness, in all reality? 3) How active is the actual world pvp?Tuiie1 Sep 5
Aug 19 Oh Scargimmy you have proved me right. As it pains me to say today round goes to you my undead nemesis. You had the drop on me a few times in Tol Barad, either my attacking me a half mana or half health or both. Even though our one encounter where we both had full health you won, you have to admit I did make you sweat a little bit. Scargimmy...Scargimmy...Scargimmmy....our battle today has only made our legend grow and you have added depth to our story. You have proven to my ultimate adversary. Tonight I though I saw something that struck me as interesting. You seem to remind me of a Blood Elf Rogue known as Wusah. Im not sure what it was exactly. If you two are one and the same though than it is fate that you are my nemesis. As I dislike Wusah as much as you. While I will gladly tip my hat to you Scargimmy....I have one request. A drink in Booty Bay, on neutral turf. You keep your elemental on a leash and I will refrain from any pyroblast that may happen to travel in your general direction. I would like to have a drink with my greatest of adversaries under better circumstances. Well Scargimmy name a time. Once our civil drink concludes we can go back to being bitter foes. What do you say? With each passing day our legend grows Scargimmy and today I toast to you, for our next encounter you may not be so lucky.Jindaran24 Aug 19
Jul 28 Looking for guild Hey guys, I'm a returning player been on this server since vanilla. Been back about 2 weeks now and think it's about time to look for/join a guild. So yea let's make it happen!Kankura1 Jul 28
Jul 28 US-ED (A) Shadonian Empire H-RP Brief Back Story “The Shadonian Empire, formerly affiliated with the Scarlet Crusade and its pursuit to rid Azeroth of the undead Scourge of Lordaeron. A young Paladin who would later become the very first Emperor took his most devout followers and fled New Avalon seeing as the current state of the Order he had followed was “flawed” and beyond reasoning. He and his band of noble men and women embarked on their ships to set sail for the southern bastion of humanity; Stormwind.” “Years have passed and now that the Alliance had become tolerant of the damned walking the streets of the city it was time for the Crusaders to adjust and reevaluate their true enemy in the world, the Forsaken and all those who would harbor them. The Paladin who led the evacuation of his people long ago called upon all former members of the Scarlet Crusade to rally and regroup again. To his great surprise quite a few members of the Knights of the Ebon Blade answered the call claiming to be former Crusaders. The Paladin was reluctant but, saw no other choice since this war could not be won by wielders of the Light alone with such a formidable enemy.” “Thus, the former Scarlets decided to adopt a new symbol to represent their new established relationship. The traditional crimson red coat of arms would be replaced with the shimmers of light and dark weaved together to establish that the wielders of the Light and Shadow working in unison. As a visible symbol, a Cross was drafted to showcase Unity and Equality to all those who would fight under their banner despite their background.” “The Scarlet Paladin, the one man that saw the flaw of the Crusade and decided to act now has the opportunity to bring the fiends of Azeroth to justice. The former Scarlets now mixed with the collective of other races of the world, forming this new Empire built on the foundation of creating a safer more perfect world. Statement of Service. To help promote the RP community in WPvP, PvE and other local events. We will not cower in fear at the first glance of our enemies but, would gladly lead the charge against them. We shall try to promote a respectful, friendly and unified RP community for the betterment of the Server.Delmarick2 Jul 28
Jul 16, 2017 Old Schoola You know it's bad when page 2 of this forum has 2015 posts LOLRichrogue0 Jul 16, 2017
Jun 19, 2017 Cheat Sheet Recruitment Cheat Sheet is currently recruiting looking for active players. Plan on finding more members who want to have fun and RBG on Friday Nights. We also will be doing transmog runs weekly. No experience required,..Just want to chill/pvp with friends. Pst Atlist, Fuzz or Icebear for details.Atlist0 Jun 19, 2017
Jun 16, 2017 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16, 2017
Jun 9, 2017 9/10M LFM for M Gul'daddy A little about us: <The Last Pull> US Horde Illidan We’re a 9/10M casual raiding guild (with wipes on Illidan in P3). Our focus is to have fun and maintain a friendly raid environment. Our raid environment is not suitable for individuals who are easily offended. Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have the time to teach you every fight and we are not looking to gear up players who have not put sufficient time into their characters this far into the expansion. Loot is awarded based on performance and who it is the highest upgrade for, trials are eligible for loot but are not likely to receive WF/TF pieces. Currently Seeking/High Priority: High parsing DPS/heals ready for M Gul'dan Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 8-11 ST (9-12 EST) Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZbRæya0 Jun 9, 2017
Jun 8, 2017 old school wow players pre-bc on up? Hello all it's your friendly neighborhood Troll Daiblo..... Nightelf warrior.... A couple of race changes and also name change's this is a roll call..... Stop in and say hi.... Miss a lot of you and happy hunting...Qelthar6 Jun 8, 2017
May 13, 2017 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13, 2017
Mar 14, 2017 Report: Prophet Velen's Death https://ibb.co/mizjbFGreyhunter1 Mar 14, 2017
Feb 8, 2017 Please help me find Nicholas Mitrik... Been trying to find this vendor forever, with zero luck... If anyone has him available, please let me know, I'll even pay gold or whatever, I would just really like to buy some alchemy recipes... Been stuck for weeks now.Corwind10 Feb 8, 2017
Jan 25, 2017 <Graveyard Shift> Late night Raiding <The Graveyard Shift> 7/7H 3/3H Is a casual late night guild. We push hard in heroic but have no plans for Mythic right now. Looking for Ranged DPS to fill out our roster. T/Th/Sun 11pm-2am Pacific. PST for more Info. Clearing Tonight GM: Fendril#1677 Recruitment: Disco#1502Discokream0 Jan 25, 2017
Jan 21, 2017 Seems like the "closed forum" ... Has more activity than the combined forum. Actually, it seems as if they managed to pretty much kill all the forum activity for both Ravenholdt and Ravenholdt-Twisted Nether. Too bad.Bitterhope0 Jan 21, 2017
Jan 17, 2017 Farewell Ravenholdt Forums.... I saw that Blizzard was shutting you down. A sad and inevitable byproduct of what they did to their game. And while I almost never come here anymore, once upon a time, when Ravenholdt was magical, you could say I was somewhat of an active member. I'm not sure if folks will get to see this after Blizzard shuts it down, or it will be zapped into the nether like the previous (and better) forum was. But here is the best swan song I can think of.... From the good ole days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7Q6aLRDqU /salute to all those who were there.Aliyrra11 Jan 17, 2017
Dec 19, 2016 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19, 2016
Dec 5, 2016 [H] <Universal Order> LF DPS 4 Mythic Raiding Greetings! <Universal Order> is recruiting Ranged DPS for Mythic progression. Server: Ravenholdt-US Faction: Horde Raid Nights: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:00 EST Progression: 1/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV Website: UniversalOrder.net <Universal Order> is a semi-hardcore/semi-casual raiding guild who has been around and going strong for over EIGHT years! We are laid-back, goofy, dedicated, relaxed, triumphant, loyal, exuberant, committed, non-elitist, accepting, compassionate, silly, and focused. We are looking for players interested in PVE progression content and who are cooperative, faithful, and punctual. You will fit in best if you are mostly chill and fun-loving but know when to buckle down and concentrate! Please feel free to drop me a line here or whisper any of our officers in-game with questions! If you would like to reach me personally my BattleTag is Ryo #1432 Hope to see you out there in the World!Medie0 Dec 5, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 [H] <Universal Order> LF DPS 4 Mythic Raiding Greetings! <Universal Order> is recruiting Ranged DPS for Mythic progression. Server: Ravenholdt-US Faction: Horde Raid Nights: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:00 EST Progression: 1/7 M EN, 3/3 N ToV Website: UniversalOrder.net <Universal Order> is a semi-hardcore/semi-casual raiding guild who has been around and going strong for over EIGHT years! We are laid-back, goofy, dedicated, relaxed, triumphant, loyal, exuberant, committed, non-elitist, accepting, compassionate, silly, and focused. We are looking for players interested in PVE progression content and who are cooperative, faithful, and punctual. You will fit in best if you are mostly chill and fun-loving but know when to buckle down and concentrate! Please feel free to drop me a line here or whisper any of our officers in-game with questions! If you would like to reach me personally my BattleTag is Ryo #1432 Hope to see you out there in the World!Medie0 Dec 2, 2016
Nov 18, 2016 [A] <Fractured Dream> LF Mythics Raiders <Fractured Dream> is currently looking for exceptional RANGED DPS to fill its Mythic raid roster. However, we are open to all raid roles. Currently: 7/7 N/H; 1/7 M Emerald Nightmare & 3/3 N Trial of Valor Progression Raid Nights are Friday (7-11:00pm PST) and Sunday (6-10:00pm PST) We also have casual normal runs on Saturday Night at 9:00pm PST If you are interested in raiding mythics and are willing to learn mechanics to work together to progress through Mythic Tiers in Legion, please message Smashbobash (BrewCrew#1783), Lillari or Eldarius in game. For people who are unsure if they want to transfer you can trial from your current server in Heroic runs on Friday nights and if it feels right make the transfer to become a part of the mythic team.Smashbobash0 Nov 18, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Best Mage race what is the best mage race comboDrakkeon42 Nov 2, 2016
Oct 31, 2016 Do we have our own forum back? That'd be nice. Edit: Neat!Las0 Oct 31, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 just wanted to remind you lovely people. Abyzz was here...Abyzz1 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 12, 2016 [H] Horns of the Shu'halo (RP) The <Horns of the Shuhalo> is recruiting tauren role players! Please refer to the post on the combined Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether forums at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747755852 for more information!Breygrah1 Oct 12, 2016