Ravenholdt

Feb 13, 2013 Justice, Valor, Conquest and Honor reset... It's coming in Patch 5.2. Yes, I am just cluing into this, and for those of you who haven't been keeping up with all the patch notes here is some info: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/02/06/patch-5-2-valor-and-conquest-points-will-be-reset/ Rep not up yet but I'll be spending what I can for the upgrades I can afford right now.Mockrabbit6 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Looking for a LW I'm looking for a Leatherworker to craft the entire Contenders Wyrmhide set and i'm having no luck in trade. I've got all the mats and i'm tipping 200g If you know anyone who can make the whole set or if you can make them yourself please send me a tell in game. Thanks!Cràtis3 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 A faction imbalance quirk Alright, I used to dispute that Ravenholdt had a noticeably Horde heavy population, because I just didn't see it. In MoP, I've seen it. I've also noticed an interesting quirk to faction imbalance on Ravenholdt though, based on a bit of crossfaction exchanges lately. While there are more Horde players or characters on Ravenholdt, it seems to me that there more Alliance roleplayers. Significantly more. Takes from others? If so, the Alliance roleplayer base could serve as the starting point to bring more Alliance players to Ravenholdt. I'd be interested in the thoughts of others on this. Well, most others anyway.Stonegrindrh18 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Monks and PVP I've love monks in PVE and have decided to start taking PVP more seriously with the class. So far as a Wind Walker I think the class is great.....until I get rooted/feared. This is the biggest weakness for the entire class I believe. We have no real defense against this. I don't think it needs to be 'fixed' ...yet, but I do wonder what other monks think of PVP, and if they might have some tactics to counter these effects. Thoughts? Please note that 'Don't pvp with monks' is not the info I am looking for /highpaw :3Yurrie3 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 [A][20]<The Night's Veil> RP/PVP/Social Guild Brief-ish Summary: Well, as the title says, we're RP/PVP/Social. I'll explain what that means. We're a Heavy-RP Guild with alot of members that like to kill things. Also, killing things is part of our guild story, more on that later. And I don't just throw in "Social" to attract more members. When we broke away from our House Ravensong a few months ago, we aimed to create a good community for all of our members, not just the upper officers. If you were ever in HR, you would understand why that's important. And we have succeeded, most of our guild policies are around personal freedom and building a community, as well as getting involved with the rest of the Ravenholdt community. Rules, Regulations and Other such things: PVP Policy: Alot of people ask me about this. Our policy is that we have no policy. If you want to go smash someone's face in, go right ahead. This is an RPPVP server, I would hope those that rolled here understood what that meant. "PVP" Policy: Did that level 20 Orc look at you funny? Is that Mage who killed you earlier at 50% fighting some tough mobs? Go ahead, it's fine. Again, this is an RPPVP server. "PVP" Happens to both sides. ERP Policy: If you are found ERPing, you will be demoted to the lowest rank and will have to earn your way back up, regardless of how high ranking you were in the guild. And that is your only warning, if you get caught again, you will be kicked. No exceptions. RP Guidlines: Don't break lore. You are not the illegitimate son of Terenas Menethil, and you cannot be a Half-Dragon Half-Dwarf Vampire Paladin-Warlock-Shaman. We choose to Roleplay in the established universe because we like it. So again, Do not break lore with your character. Do not be a Snowflake and do not be a Sue. If you are new and cannot create a lore-abiding character, then we can assist you, just be open to constructive criticism. If you are a veteran Roleplayer who plays such a character, then this is not the guild for you. Recommended Addons: MyRoleplay (Or TRP2, if you so desire, though it's being dropped) Gryphonheart Items (Not required, but very fun) The Sanctum: I personally recommend that you create an account on the Ravenholdt RP sanctum, this is not required either, but it's alot of fun. http://www.ravenholdt.us/ Guild Stuff: Joining: We have an OOC invite policy, mainly to be accepting of newcomers who are still refining their characters. To join our guild, just message me or one of the Officers and you can get your OOC invite. When you are ready, you may do your In-Character interview to join officially, then you will be bumped up to the official "Initiate" rank. How to earn promotions: Roleplay. Make yourself known as a character and member of the community, OOC and IC. Ranks: Prospect (OOC) Is the rank you have upon invitation. Once you do your In-Character interview, you will be bumped up to initiate, Roleplaying and attending events will see you getting promoted to Member, and so forth, all the way to Champion. Guild Story: Basically, we broke away from our old guild, House Ravensong, when we believed it was becoming corrupt, that turned out to be true The leaders died, as they were in debt to a Goblin Cartel. Now we fill the void that they left behind. We're pro-Alliance adventurers, our overarching goal is to end the Horde/Alliance war. Not in the exact same way other guilds like Twlight Empire try to achieve peace, we do not believe peace can be achieved until Garrosh and his loyal followers have been slain. That is not to say that all of our guild story is devoted to war, we also have been reaching out and attempting to make alliances with other guilds, and we do some awesome espionage stuff, for our sneakier members, though I won't be going into great detail on that. FAQ: Hey! You're a warlock! This must be an evil guild! Wrong. We're not evil, and I'm not evil either. But I won't be posting my story here. Is Guild chat OOC or IC? OOC. Website? Under construction. I'm terribad at the internets. Vent? Yes, but I won't be posting it in the public forums. You condone ganking? I don't prevent my members from ganking because I believe you should be allowed to play how you wish to play. Why is there no apostrophe in your guild name? It wouldn't let me. ICly there is one. What's your guild name mean? I didn't come up with it. Ask Shensheng. For a clarification on our PVP policy, please scroll down to my third post, right under Ryoka's.Hadrexion21 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Bloodfury Clan meet 2/18/2013 (guild notice) Mandatory clan meeting on Monday, February 18, 2013 at 8:00 PM. I know some of you cannot make it. I am not going to strike anyone who cannot make it, BUT: 1) important decisions are in the works; 2) if you are not there, you have no say whatever in any decisions we may make; 3) if you are not there, the clan does not benefit from good ideas you may have; 4) if all of us never logged on, there would be no Bloodfury Clan. I have a pretty good idea who will make it and who will not. I have a pretty good idea of who cares and to what extent - and who does not. The reason I am posting this is because if you do NOT make it, you can't complain that no one warned you. If you know Bloodfury members via realID, Facebook, email or whatever, please let them know.Stonzgrinda0 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Sanctum Registration Question I had a quick question about registering on the Sanctum. I know this may not be the ideal place to post this type of question, but I couldn't find any other way of getting in touch with someone who may be able to lend a hand. If there is a better place for this question please let me know. So, my question. I created an account and my email is being contemptible and I haven't gotten the account activation email after about a week or so (I did try resending it). When it appeared I wasn't going to be getting the email I sent a note to the webmaster's email address, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm trying to activate an account named after the character I'm using to make this post. I have an alternate email address I can use to send the registration to, but I don't have any means of specifying it instead of what I used when I registered the account. If anyone can point me where I need to go to get this resolved I would be very grateful. On a separate note. I have been having a blast on Ravenholdt so far. I'm definitely glad I decided to reroll here.Corvick3 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 A Memory of Light The 14th and final volume of Robert Jordan's (RIP <3) epic Wheel of Time series has been released. I know of a few WoT fans here on Ravenholdt but I'm curious to see if there might be more lurking about. To the fans, have you purchased the book yet? Did you finish it already? Are you satisfied with this last installment and the end of this great story? I just started reading the book yesterday. Unfortunately, between work and school responsibilities it's going to take me a little while to finish it. For me, this is all kind of bittersweet. It will be nice to have closure since the saga has enthralled me for nearly 15 years now, but at the same time I'm sad to see the anticipation for the next installment fade away. Feel free to discuss any other aspects of WoT, such as favorite characters and whatnot. PLEASE, NO SPOILERS!!! Try not to discuss any details that appear in the final book!Candela14 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Event NOW about to start... On Cenarion Circle. Here is the thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7855695653?page=1#17 Just roll a human; don't bother about levelling. Go to the ill fated Gates of Illion - I mean Stormwind. /who Ravenholdt RP or Stonegrindrh. Don't be a dooooosh! Help some RPers with this. Especially Horde. All they need are sullen, angry, stinky and ragged desperadoes. THAT IS WHY WE ARE HORDE! We own this! Don' be shy! Come now! 2/10/13 7:30 Eastern, 4:30 their time. I have some rags of leather and cloth available.Stonzgrinda5 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Die Sanktum... ... ist gefallen?Stonzgrinda21 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 A Sanctum teaser thread It's been mentioned a lot, so I thought I'd give potential new people a look-see at what we post there. Hellscream's Eyes Skaedi stopped between the Cleft of Shadows and the gate to the Valley of Honor and fussed with the wooden slats, keeping them in a semblance of order and in her arms. The coil of rope over her left shoulder threatened to slide down as if in conspiracy with the slats, and she shoved it back in place. Orgrimmar was oppressively hot this late summer day, and the noon sun over head made the heat worse. Skaedi was in too good a mood to care. Gravy had finally consented to letting her build window box planters. For herbs he could use in his own brewing, cooking and cleaning, but sneaking in a flower or two behind his back would be easy. She’d spent the last hour dickering with the city’s lumberyard for materials. She shifted her weight from foot to foot, eyes veiled in thought. She should get wire mesh as well, to protect the seedlings from the birds nesting in the cliffs. The lumberyard had wire mesh. Droffers and Son Salvage might, too. The lumberyard was at the other end of the Drag near the Valley of Wisdom, the salvage shop only yards away. The foreman at the lumberyard hadn’t been pleased to see her, though; he’d likely raise the price out of spite. He would have it, however, while the salvage shop’s inventory changed daily. Besides, Dran Droffers’ jokes were so old, and his comments about what a “dummy female” shouldn’t be doing even older. Was she in the mood to deal with that? And Malton would ask about her succubus…. Ah, well, a quick peek around the Droffers’ wouldn’t take too long. She turned toward the shop. A fully-armored guard stepped in front of her. “You. Blood elf. Come with us.” “Hmm?” Skaedi blinked at the guard. She wasn’t alone. An orc male in the same heavy armor stood next to her. Skaedi turned her head; two more guards behind her. “What’s going on?” “No one but orcs are allowed to gather in the Drag, by the Warchief’s orders,” the male guard rumbled. His voice sounded familiar. When did that order happen? “But I’m not loitering. I was trying to make up my mind where to go.” The female guard snorted. “That’s loitering.” “Fine. I apologize. I’ll be on my way.” “You’re coming with us. Non-orcs in Orgrimmar malingering cause trouble and are a threat to the Horde.” ‘This is ridiculous!” She glared at the male guard, and memory clicked. Gurin. The orphanage children had been Skaedi’s first playmates her own age; Gurin had been an older boy, marking time until he could train with the warriors and lording it over the younger orphans. He had teased and tormented her mercilessly as a ‘pink-skinned weakling’ until she flattened him with a solid right hook to the jaw. “Gurin,” she said, keeping her voice calm, “you kept Matron Battlewell and Tosamina off our backs while the rest of us worked on the garden. You know, the one in the shape of the Horde flag? Do you really think I’m a threat to the Horde?” Gurin just stared at her. The female orc gestured sharply, and heavy, gauntleted hands grabbed Skaedi by the shoulders.Skaedi6 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 "Grey Gamers" from General Discussion Found this thread that is near and dear to my heart over on the General Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7863196284 I know RH has quite a few 40+ players on its roster. Seems we are far from alone. I especially love this post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7863196284#5 :DOolaki2 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Doing as told. I was told to make a post so here it is.Gorar10 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Roleplay Addon? I want to role an alliance character on Ravenholdt, because I enjoy roleplaying. I know that there are various addons that people use to add detail to their character beyond the basics of WoW, and was wondering if there is any particular one that is popular on the server. =)Liyu4 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Horde - Uld25 Run Sunday at 9am pst, noon est, or 1am Monday in Beijing! Loot Rules: If it looks good and fits, roll need. Mount and Fragments are open roll. This is meant to be a quick run, so not doing all the Achievements, however we will get some along the way. Posting on here so that other Horde on server hear about it. Message me in game....I'll be on Hating, Asylum or Smith! Thanks!Hating0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Cloud Atlas Here is a little disclaimer, you know, because I feel my little rant for this movie could turn ugly. First off, I will (mostly) talk about this movie in a sequence that is linear to the time line, rather than the order of events that they were portrayed in, or else we all really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Secondly, I disagree with the lifestyle choices of several of the characters, so I will refrain from using the usual colorful language I regularly use in /horde when I rage. This movie is 3 hours long, had a 6 minute long movie trailer, and received a 10 minute long standing ovation at the Toronto International Film Festival. The only thing that wasn’t long about his movie was its own attention span. It seemed like the story was being told to me by a 13 year old with ADHD who just downed a couple of BFC Monsters. Just as I was getting settled into one story, I was getting ripped out and shoved into the next. It was as if I was watching 6 Tom Hanks movies. At the same time. Then, they tried to convince me that the inhabitants of Neo Seoul were Asians. Half of the actor’s make-up was poorly done, especially Agent Smith’s (“Herro, Mr. Anderson, wercome back!). Think of Black Face or whatever the name of that racist cartoon is, but for Asians. There is also that stupid hillbilly language. I’ll get to that later. I was also bugged at the fact that despite that Tom Hanks played 6 different people; they were all still Tom Hanks. Also, that little comet birthmark didn’t make any sense, since none of these people had anything in common, and they couldn’t possibly be reincarnations of one another because two of them had overlapping life times. The Pacific Journal of Adam Ewing So this yuppie lawyer travels to some Pacific island to get a contract for…something. I did find the scene amusing where him and the reverend are making fun of Mubaba (I forgot his name) while discussing equal God given rights. Janet steps in and calls them out on their hypocrisy, and they all just kind of stare during this awkward silence when they realize that the dining room isn’t in the same part of the house as the kitchen. So Adam catches a parasite (or a cold, who knows), and Tom Hanks wants to steal his lucky charms. Our dear sweet Adam discovers a runaway slave and sells him out after only sneaking food for him after 1 meal. Later, when Adam is at his sickest, Tom Hanks is about to do the dirty, only to be thwarted by the self-freed slave. They all make it to San Francisco where Adam is reunited with his Asian wife. I think she was Asian. She had slanty eyes and an accent like an Asian, but she had red frizzy hair, green eyes, and freckles. Her dad was also Agent Smith. Letters From Zedelghen This story I found forced and mostly uninteresting because I guess that’s because the rainbow huggers weren’t allowed to love. Like it was forbidden. Like that would make me yearn for them to be together that much more. Didn’t work for me in The Little Mermaid, Titanic, or Delgo, didn’t work for me here. This story is also the shortest and mostly uneventful. Despite the amazing soundtrack for this movie, his “Cloud Atlas Sextet” was just plain awful and boring. Halle Berry also didn’t look like a Jew. More like a black chick with sandy blonde hair and green eyes. Shiiit, like some sort of Amazon. I did like the ending because his little tidbit about suicide was interesting and gave me a fresh perspective on killing yourself because you shot an old guy and missed.Mazzle8 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 W-Pvp let me guess W-PvP means bothering people who are doing dailys i think both sides need to get a truce going for peeps who just wat to do the dailysOldmanjoe52 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Name Origin This was started on the General Discussion forums, and that thread is nearly at 500 replies. So, I figured, why not start it here? My name was originally Dagaraghan, and that was from the Random Name Generator. This name is from Golemagg the Incinerator of Molten Core. My paladin's name was originally Serinar, a black dragon in Dragonblight. Found it hilarious that I wasn't reported for it. His current name is one I came up with. My first warrior, Delenor, was originally Maydies, reference to the legend himself. Even had someone whisper me in an Arathi Basin match that I was his hero. Delenor came around because that name was another well known Warrior around Maydie's time. My DK was originally named Monori, the hunter from Tales of The Past. She became Gearbreaker, the famous warrior. It's now Dethwind. Add the a between the E and T, and change the D to G, and you've got Deathwing. My 2nd warrior was named Thrashmetal, ANOTHER well known warrior influenced that. It then became Klinda. Ever since I took that name, I feel that I've tapped THE Klinda's energy. I seem to draw energy from Metal. The 3rd warrior is named after yet another famous warrior, Effancy.Golemagg40 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Mage an Rogue LF Disc to make 3's push in 5.2 please be ready to make 2k push, full gear, weekday nights, and at least 1750 exp.Flö0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Mage an Rogue LF Disc to make 3's push in 5.2 LF someone with at least 1750 exp. to try and make a 2.2k push in 5.2 please send me in game mail if interested Flö (ö=alt+148), or message thundrthighsFlö0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 5.2 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8397168/PvP_Gear_in_52_and_Beyond-1_17_2013 Personally feel this is dumb.Aorris58 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 WoW...Oh the humanity or lack of. Just started leveling my 85 NE hunter on the alliance side in my quest to hit 90 before the next patch. One of the cut scenes I was just horrified at watching alliance soldiers shoot helpless orc females and children that were only trying to swim to shore in fear of being eaten by alive by ravaging sharks. Now the only positive thing I can add is that I did not see any Gnomes in the brutal and inhumane attack of the weak and innocent. Now when I brought this up, I am flooded with is the Theromore incident...which we peace loving horde all know that Janina was messing around with Dark Arcane magic and messed up and blew up Theramore herself. In her shame, she blamed us. Anyway, with that off my chest, I am now free to go about my day without feeling guilty at being associated with the brutal alliance.Bobcat10 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 I call BS... I was knocked out of flight form by Hall"i"Door while flying over the shrine...I mean how can an item knock me out of an animal form presence...added to that, its a bloody shame you can use the shell while flying. I had all these evil thought running through my mind till I was told it had a .5 cast time. That truely sucks. The upside, I was able to find my leather gear made from Albino Worgens for transmogs...kind of makes me look slimmer and more in shape.Bobcat23 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 HerbQuest, the Return! Hello, Once again I'm looking to purchase old world herbs (pre-cata). This is NOT an invitation to flood the AH with overpriced herbs in the hopes I'll scoop them up, 'cause I won't. I'm perfectly capable of gathering them all myself if it comes to that. I realize people will probably do this anyways, but I felt after the last time it was worth mentioning. This IS an opportunity for YOU to turn a fair profit from all those dust-collecting herbs that are taking up YOUR valuable bank space. If you've got old herbs to sell, please contact me in game to discuss/negotiate details. If you are Horde, we can probably still work something out (BOBCAT?!). Hehe. Thanks for reading. - MyleiaMyleia1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Ravenholdt Guild with RP interests Lok'tar friends! Strength to you all! I am Lorokos of the Unyielding Force of Lore. We are a citizens guild of the Horde, welcoming all those with allegiance to the peoples of our glorious coalition. We stand for guaranteeing the unity and strength of the Horde and oppose forces or individuals seeking to divide it. We further welcome those with a standard of seeking wisdom and knowledge in past and present times of said glorious coalition! "For the Lore and For the Horde!" ((We highly welcome RP and RPpvp interests in members, but do not set hardcore requirements of it in guild chat. The guild is considered a social one, with an all-over interest in regular pve and pvp activity too. Quite a few of us are good friends and know each other well at this point. Lvl 25, We welcome you to contact us if you see this posting. In-game mail or chat suffices!))Lorokos3 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 Reasons why I am glad I left Darkspear... It seems that swifty and his band of merry men are overwhelming DS and crashing the server. It has been happening atleast once multiple times during the weeks. And after reading the forum posts reference to these events, I am glad I packed my bags and took the first Gnomish Shuttle off server...Bobcat2 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 Ravenholdt Server Is there maintenance going on right now to Ravenholdt server or what because I cannot log on to it or even see it for that matter...help plzLalios1 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 The 25 man Paladin Raid [H] Do you have a level 90 paladin Horde alt that's just collecting dust? Are you living an unfulfilled life? Seeking out a unique way to raid? I am searching for about 20 more brave paladins that would like to take up the challenge of raiding in a PURE PALADIN 25 man raiding group. Why? To try something new and extreme, and to see how far it can go. - You don't have to leave, or join a guild - If gear is a problem we can arrange heroic/LFR runs (if we fill our 25man) - If interested just post your main spec, and an off spec you are willing to try, as well as date you'd prefer to raid. - Unsure of how to maximize your spec? We'll train you and show you the ropes - Any specific questions just message me in game, or drop a mail. We'll start with Mogu-shan Vaults and see how it goes. If not enough people are interested or believe this is just too retarded, then that's fine. I just wanted to see 25 Light's Hammers smacking a boss fight for tons of damage and healing. Happy raiding everyone.Cervante4 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 Selling Sanguine Star! Hey everyone. I am selling Sanguine Star, a staff dropped off a random mob when I was questing in the Southern Barrens. I looked it up and saw that from that certain mob the chance was so low it said 0%. I am willing to sell this staff for Transmogrification or Role-Playing reasons. It sells somewhere in the THOUSANDS believe it or not. So please no "100g!" offers.Cations2 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 Looking for a female friend! Hi Ravenholdt!! My husband and I play the game together, I would like to find a female friend that would like to play with us.. to do dungeons and whatever else! We enjoy doing the old world raids and seeing new content as well. Please send me a tell in game if you wanna talk! Thanks, AliysaAliysa20 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [H] <Thundermourn> is recruiting! Hail, <Thundermourn> is a small, family-friendly guild on Horde-side Ravenholdt. There aren't many of us, but we are working on bolstering our numbers as we are interested in raiding and just enjoying the game as a guild. We enjoy the company of intelligent, like-minded folks and would do our best to help with rerolls/alts. If interested, contact Kimji to talk a bit more. :}Kimji0 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 New character... and guild! I'm looking to start a new character and a new guild... I'm looking for interested and ''casual'' player's to quest and have fun! Main goal is of course... RP and PVP... Anyone interested?Nykolaos3 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Contender's Wyrmide Alliance. Can anyone make on Alliance side sell at a reasonable price? I need all 8 peices. Please post here, Ill check back throughout the day, thanks.Sweetmoons20 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 02FEB13 Greetings! Tonight at 6pm EST...3pm PST...and I think 7am in Bejing! I will be running Uld 25 side Achieve/mount/xmog Run! FRAGMENTS ARE RESERVED. Loots Rules otherwise: If it looks good and fits, roll need. If no one rolls I random out. It is a quick run, and yes open roll for the mount if it drops! My battletag is mkds#1742...feel free to add me. Have a great day, may the force be with you!Asylum5 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 Challenge Mode I'm looking for a few brave Alliance players to do "Challenge Mode" dungeons with. Contact me here or in the game and we'll get something organized. Thanks!Myleia1 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 Aeonaxx killed 8:15 am server time....but.... This morning I spotted Aeonaxx in Deepholm on Ravenholdt at 8:12 am realm time using NCP scanner and Silver Dragon (JOY!). I mounted Aeonaxx and fought. At about 8:13 both scanners altered me again to another rare as I was mounted and fighting Aeonaxx (The rare was the Terborus). I killed Aeonaxx over Death Wing's fall and the corpse landed on the northern most catwalk as I parachuted to the ground at 8:15. ...now here is the '.....but...' I ran up to Aeonaxx to loot the mount but no loot tag existed anywhere over Aeonaxx. I killed a Twilight MOB that was close by hoping to bypass a possible glitch to collect the mount from Aeonaxx but there was still nothing. I moved around the catwalk running the cursor over the corpse but no loot icon appeared. I moved under the catwalk attempting the same thing but still no icon appeared. At 8:20 Aeonaxx's corpse despawned and I had not been able to receive any loot (mount........) from him. I submitted a detailed bug report with this information, also including that I also use NCP overlay and MRP as addons. Started a thread in Support and game bugs as well as in the general forum looking for info for anyone else who had this problem. I have been camping on and off for about 6 months now and am kinda bummed out. I read one other report from 2011 of another player killing Aeonaxx but not receiving any loot either. The post never stated what or if anything was resolved. Has anyone else had this very disappointing bug happen to them, and what were you given as a response? And a new story will be coming :P.Mockrabbit14 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 Looking for partner for twos. Goal is to reach a 500 rating and get points.Bitterhope1 Feb 1, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 RP Add-ons Which one(s) do you use, or do you not use any? Why? I currently use MRP (MyRolePlay) but I think I've seen others with TRP2 (Total Role Play 2). I'm wondering if one is preferred over the other or if there is another one I'm not aware of. Thanks for your input!Candela15 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Mass ban wave From General Discussion: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7788909189 72 hour bans, not permabans. Anyone from RH? =DZg3 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Our sister realm in Europe http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6493569817 is where they are. I'm so saddened.Bitterhope4 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 [H]<Nocturnal Proletariat> now recruiting We are a fairly new, level 25 guild. Currently we are a small group of friends who work third shift and generally play after work at around 7am EST. Our initial focus will be pvp with the goal of establishing a core RBG team. Eventually, we'd like to branch out into PVE content as well once we have a solid base of players. Though our focus will be lvl 90 content, anyone is welcome to join. So, if you're a night owl or an early bird, come join us as we work to get this guild up and running.Anaat0 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 [H] LF 2's or 3's I play Feral/FrostDK/Arms. I would like to play for rating, but will run with anyone for fun and caps. Just wanting games to be honest. I don't check the forums much so either mail me in-game or add my Battletag(TronCat#1488).Rïddler0 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 Come with me, and you'll be.. ..In a world of unlicensed imagination. http://imgur.com/a/fUZhLTîmelord11 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Bot alert in Krasarang There is a leveling bot in Krasarang Wilds near Zhu's watch killing Weeping horrors over and over. He's apparently gone from lvl 87 to 89 in 24 hours farming them without end. After making some tests to see how he reacted and seeing that it was definitely a bot, I took the liberty of killing him several times, then (with the help of a guildie), Mind controlled him down the east cliff. As of posting this, he's stuck at the bottom, unable to get out of there. I've made the tickets and everything, but if someone else sees him in there, make sure to add your reports for Blizz. P.S: I'm not giving names because its against forum rules. Even concerning bots.Resileaf6 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 ok who hacked the server? The server is running like it's badly constipated. I ran tracert and it showed normal through the internet so something fishy is going on with the server. Had a hard time logging onto any of my toon, my toon lags and won't let me do any spell, and the chat stops working after a bit.Udderhchaos4 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Highest Honorable Kills on Here As far as I can tell from looking at the armory for Ravenholdt characters, Ginnhh may have the highest with 277,711. I don't know if there is anyone on this realm that has higher kills than him.Klinda8 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 Prediction about MoP About 2 months before MoP, I had a conversation with my dad, Ginnhh, about what I thought was to come in MoP. I had predicted players running around with 300k+ hp, tanks hitting at least 500k. DPS would be as high as 120k for some classes. There would be a new legendary and said legendary would be powerful. I had hoped it would be a new weapon like Gorschalach. I'd see DPS with 20, 30, maybe even 40 thousand attack power. We'd see ability crits maybe as high as 250k. I had thought that the new end game boss would be Sargeras (just think about it, we defeated 2 Old Gods, the Lich King, Kil'Jaeden, and even Deathwing. So who would be more powerful than the Blackwing Greatfather? Sargeras.) This is what I thought 5 months ago, and largely, most of it came true.Klinda29 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 @Burning Vengeance I've had many a good time in that guild. It's been so long. I remember the Triple D team. Dagaraghan, Deefe, Dnol. I wonder if you all still play. I heard a rumor about Stas, Deefe, and Eilinna leaving for another MMO. Those three came back it seems. If your still out there, just let me know. Former member, Maydies.Klinda0 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 20, 2013 Yaspresents 3s Tournaement Shoulda made this thread earlier, but today's the finals of this thing. http://www.twitch.tv/yaspresent?utm_campaign=twitch_favorite_up&utm_content=&utm_medium=cms_email&utm_source=20121004enGethrian0 Jan 20, 2013