Ravenholdt

Feb 9, 2013 Name Origin This was started on the General Discussion forums, and that thread is nearly at 500 replies. So, I figured, why not start it here? My name was originally Dagaraghan, and that was from the Random Name Generator. This name is from Golemagg the Incinerator of Molten Core. My paladin's name was originally Serinar, a black dragon in Dragonblight. Found it hilarious that I wasn't reported for it. His current name is one I came up with. My first warrior, Delenor, was originally Maydies, reference to the legend himself. Even had someone whisper me in an Arathi Basin match that I was his hero. Delenor came around because that name was another well known Warrior around Maydie's time. My DK was originally named Monori, the hunter from Tales of The Past. She became Gearbreaker, the famous warrior. It's now Dethwind. Add the a between the E and T, and change the D to G, and you've got Deathwing. My 2nd warrior was named Thrashmetal, ANOTHER well known warrior influenced that. It then became Klinda. Ever since I took that name, I feel that I've tapped THE Klinda's energy. I seem to draw energy from Metal. The 3rd warrior is named after yet another famous warrior, Effancy.Golemagg40 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Mage an Rogue LF Disc to make 3's push in 5.2 please be ready to make 2k push, full gear, weekday nights, and at least 1750 exp.Flö0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Mage an Rogue LF Disc to make 3's push in 5.2 LF someone with at least 1750 exp. to try and make a 2.2k push in 5.2 please send me in game mail if interested Flö (ö=alt+148), or message thundrthighsFlö0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 5.2 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8397168/PvP_Gear_in_52_and_Beyond-1_17_2013 Personally feel this is dumb.Aorris58 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 WoW...Oh the humanity or lack of. Just started leveling my 85 NE hunter on the alliance side in my quest to hit 90 before the next patch. One of the cut scenes I was just horrified at watching alliance soldiers shoot helpless orc females and children that were only trying to swim to shore in fear of being eaten by alive by ravaging sharks. Now the only positive thing I can add is that I did not see any Gnomes in the brutal and inhumane attack of the weak and innocent. Now when I brought this up, I am flooded with is the Theromore incident...which we peace loving horde all know that Janina was messing around with Dark Arcane magic and messed up and blew up Theramore herself. In her shame, she blamed us. Anyway, with that off my chest, I am now free to go about my day without feeling guilty at being associated with the brutal alliance.Bobcat10 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 I call BS... I was knocked out of flight form by Hall"i"Door while flying over the shrine...I mean how can an item knock me out of an animal form presence...added to that, its a bloody shame you can use the shell while flying. I had all these evil thought running through my mind till I was told it had a .5 cast time. That truely sucks. The upside, I was able to find my leather gear made from Albino Worgens for transmogs...kind of makes me look slimmer and more in shape.Bobcat23 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 HerbQuest, the Return! Hello, Once again I'm looking to purchase old world herbs (pre-cata). This is NOT an invitation to flood the AH with overpriced herbs in the hopes I'll scoop them up, 'cause I won't. I'm perfectly capable of gathering them all myself if it comes to that. I realize people will probably do this anyways, but I felt after the last time it was worth mentioning. This IS an opportunity for YOU to turn a fair profit from all those dust-collecting herbs that are taking up YOUR valuable bank space. If you've got old herbs to sell, please contact me in game to discuss/negotiate details. If you are Horde, we can probably still work something out (BOBCAT?!). Hehe. Thanks for reading. - MyleiaMyleia1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Ravenholdt Guild with RP interests Lok'tar friends! Strength to you all! I am Lorokos of the Unyielding Force of Lore. We are a citizens guild of the Horde, welcoming all those with allegiance to the peoples of our glorious coalition. We stand for guaranteeing the unity and strength of the Horde and oppose forces or individuals seeking to divide it. We further welcome those with a standard of seeking wisdom and knowledge in past and present times of said glorious coalition! "For the Lore and For the Horde!" ((We highly welcome RP and RPpvp interests in members, but do not set hardcore requirements of it in guild chat. The guild is considered a social one, with an all-over interest in regular pve and pvp activity too. Quite a few of us are good friends and know each other well at this point. Lvl 25, We welcome you to contact us if you see this posting. In-game mail or chat suffices!))Lorokos3 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 Reasons why I am glad I left Darkspear... It seems that swifty and his band of merry men are overwhelming DS and crashing the server. It has been happening atleast once multiple times during the weeks. And after reading the forum posts reference to these events, I am glad I packed my bags and took the first Gnomish Shuttle off server...Bobcat2 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 Ravenholdt Server Is there maintenance going on right now to Ravenholdt server or what because I cannot log on to it or even see it for that matter...help plzLalios1 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 The 25 man Paladin Raid [H] Do you have a level 90 paladin Horde alt that's just collecting dust? Are you living an unfulfilled life? Seeking out a unique way to raid? I am searching for about 20 more brave paladins that would like to take up the challenge of raiding in a PURE PALADIN 25 man raiding group. Why? To try something new and extreme, and to see how far it can go. - You don't have to leave, or join a guild - If gear is a problem we can arrange heroic/LFR runs (if we fill our 25man) - If interested just post your main spec, and an off spec you are willing to try, as well as date you'd prefer to raid. - Unsure of how to maximize your spec? We'll train you and show you the ropes - Any specific questions just message me in game, or drop a mail. We'll start with Mogu-shan Vaults and see how it goes. If not enough people are interested or believe this is just too retarded, then that's fine. I just wanted to see 25 Light's Hammers smacking a boss fight for tons of damage and healing. Happy raiding everyone.Cervante4 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 Selling Sanguine Star! Hey everyone. I am selling Sanguine Star, a staff dropped off a random mob when I was questing in the Southern Barrens. I looked it up and saw that from that certain mob the chance was so low it said 0%. I am willing to sell this staff for Transmogrification or Role-Playing reasons. It sells somewhere in the THOUSANDS believe it or not. So please no "100g!" offers.Cations2 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 Looking for a female friend! Hi Ravenholdt!! My husband and I play the game together, I would like to find a female friend that would like to play with us.. to do dungeons and whatever else! We enjoy doing the old world raids and seeing new content as well. Please send me a tell in game if you wanna talk! Thanks, AliysaAliysa20 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [H] <Thundermourn> is recruiting! Hail, <Thundermourn> is a small, family-friendly guild on Horde-side Ravenholdt. There aren't many of us, but we are working on bolstering our numbers as we are interested in raiding and just enjoying the game as a guild. We enjoy the company of intelligent, like-minded folks and would do our best to help with rerolls/alts. If interested, contact Kimji to talk a bit more. :}Kimji0 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 New character... and guild! I'm looking to start a new character and a new guild... I'm looking for interested and ''casual'' player's to quest and have fun! Main goal is of course... RP and PVP... Anyone interested?Nykolaos3 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Contender's Wyrmide Alliance. Can anyone make on Alliance side sell at a reasonable price? I need all 8 peices. Please post here, Ill check back throughout the day, thanks.Sweetmoons20 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 02FEB13 Greetings! Tonight at 6pm EST...3pm PST...and I think 7am in Bejing! I will be running Uld 25 side Achieve/mount/xmog Run! FRAGMENTS ARE RESERVED. Loots Rules otherwise: If it looks good and fits, roll need. If no one rolls I random out. It is a quick run, and yes open roll for the mount if it drops! My battletag is mkds#1742...feel free to add me. Have a great day, may the force be with you!Asylum5 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 Challenge Mode I'm looking for a few brave Alliance players to do "Challenge Mode" dungeons with. Contact me here or in the game and we'll get something organized. Thanks!Myleia1 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 Aeonaxx killed 8:15 am server time....but.... This morning I spotted Aeonaxx in Deepholm on Ravenholdt at 8:12 am realm time using NCP scanner and Silver Dragon (JOY!). I mounted Aeonaxx and fought. At about 8:13 both scanners altered me again to another rare as I was mounted and fighting Aeonaxx (The rare was the Terborus). I killed Aeonaxx over Death Wing's fall and the corpse landed on the northern most catwalk as I parachuted to the ground at 8:15. ...now here is the '.....but...' I ran up to Aeonaxx to loot the mount but no loot tag existed anywhere over Aeonaxx. I killed a Twilight MOB that was close by hoping to bypass a possible glitch to collect the mount from Aeonaxx but there was still nothing. I moved around the catwalk running the cursor over the corpse but no loot icon appeared. I moved under the catwalk attempting the same thing but still no icon appeared. At 8:20 Aeonaxx's corpse despawned and I had not been able to receive any loot (mount........) from him. I submitted a detailed bug report with this information, also including that I also use NCP overlay and MRP as addons. Started a thread in Support and game bugs as well as in the general forum looking for info for anyone else who had this problem. I have been camping on and off for about 6 months now and am kinda bummed out. I read one other report from 2011 of another player killing Aeonaxx but not receiving any loot either. The post never stated what or if anything was resolved. Has anyone else had this very disappointing bug happen to them, and what were you given as a response? And a new story will be coming :P.Mockrabbit14 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 Looking for partner for twos. Goal is to reach a 500 rating and get points.Bitterhope1 Feb 1, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 RP Add-ons Which one(s) do you use, or do you not use any? Why? I currently use MRP (MyRolePlay) but I think I've seen others with TRP2 (Total Role Play 2). I'm wondering if one is preferred over the other or if there is another one I'm not aware of. Thanks for your input!Candela15 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Mass ban wave From General Discussion: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7788909189 72 hour bans, not permabans. Anyone from RH? =DZg3 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Our sister realm in Europe http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6493569817 is where they are. I'm so saddened.Bitterhope4 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 [H]<Nocturnal Proletariat> now recruiting We are a fairly new, level 25 guild. Currently we are a small group of friends who work third shift and generally play after work at around 7am EST. Our initial focus will be pvp with the goal of establishing a core RBG team. Eventually, we'd like to branch out into PVE content as well once we have a solid base of players. Though our focus will be lvl 90 content, anyone is welcome to join. So, if you're a night owl or an early bird, come join us as we work to get this guild up and running.Anaat0 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 [H] LF 2's or 3's I play Feral/FrostDK/Arms. I would like to play for rating, but will run with anyone for fun and caps. Just wanting games to be honest. I don't check the forums much so either mail me in-game or add my Battletag(TronCat#1488).Rïddler0 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 Come with me, and you'll be.. ..In a world of unlicensed imagination. http://imgur.com/a/fUZhLTîmelord11 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Bot alert in Krasarang There is a leveling bot in Krasarang Wilds near Zhu's watch killing Weeping horrors over and over. He's apparently gone from lvl 87 to 89 in 24 hours farming them without end. After making some tests to see how he reacted and seeing that it was definitely a bot, I took the liberty of killing him several times, then (with the help of a guildie), Mind controlled him down the east cliff. As of posting this, he's stuck at the bottom, unable to get out of there. I've made the tickets and everything, but if someone else sees him in there, make sure to add your reports for Blizz. P.S: I'm not giving names because its against forum rules. Even concerning bots.Resileaf6 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 ok who hacked the server? The server is running like it's badly constipated. I ran tracert and it showed normal through the internet so something fishy is going on with the server. Had a hard time logging onto any of my toon, my toon lags and won't let me do any spell, and the chat stops working after a bit.Udderhchaos4 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Highest Honorable Kills on Here As far as I can tell from looking at the armory for Ravenholdt characters, Ginnhh may have the highest with 277,711. I don't know if there is anyone on this realm that has higher kills than him.Klinda8 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 Prediction about MoP About 2 months before MoP, I had a conversation with my dad, Ginnhh, about what I thought was to come in MoP. I had predicted players running around with 300k+ hp, tanks hitting at least 500k. DPS would be as high as 120k for some classes. There would be a new legendary and said legendary would be powerful. I had hoped it would be a new weapon like Gorschalach. I'd see DPS with 20, 30, maybe even 40 thousand attack power. We'd see ability crits maybe as high as 250k. I had thought that the new end game boss would be Sargeras (just think about it, we defeated 2 Old Gods, the Lich King, Kil'Jaeden, and even Deathwing. So who would be more powerful than the Blackwing Greatfather? Sargeras.) This is what I thought 5 months ago, and largely, most of it came true.Klinda29 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 @Burning Vengeance I've had many a good time in that guild. It's been so long. I remember the Triple D team. Dagaraghan, Deefe, Dnol. I wonder if you all still play. I heard a rumor about Stas, Deefe, and Eilinna leaving for another MMO. Those three came back it seems. If your still out there, just let me know. Former member, Maydies.Klinda0 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 20, 2013 Yaspresents 3s Tournaement Shoulda made this thread earlier, but today's the finals of this thing. http://www.twitch.tv/yaspresent?utm_campaign=twitch_favorite_up&utm_content=&utm_medium=cms_email&utm_source=20121004enGethrian0 Jan 20, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Bleach (Anime/Manga) I am absolutely obsessed with this series. I had been in the past, but as I am finding fewer things to do in WoW, and completely procrastinating leveling Ci up, I seem to end up watching this show. Many years ago it was moving into the Arrancar Arc, but I eventually put it on the back burner. The animation itself has greatly improved over the years (cel shading like Naruto [which I never got too involved in]). The fights are breathtaking. I want to post a few from time to time, and hopefully interact with other fans of Bleach. Who is your favorite(s) besides Ichigo? Feel free to post your favorite fights or images/wallpaper. Byakuya vs Kouga: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX_lJmCbTRo Ichigo vs Ulquiorra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U61ngHs9gVM Ichigo vs Dalk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyKNdLfoKH4 (7:30 is my fav part) Many more to come!Zg23 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Tron: Uprising Have you seen this show? Its so goddam epic. Here is a preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjbwVzJR8w4 The show is already closing up its first season, though. Its probably the best cartoon show I've ever seen.Mazzle5 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 LF Glyphed Bracers for xmog EDIT: I found an identical model from quests in Wetlands. Proceed to discuss whatever you want in this thread, in true Ravenholdt fashion. ;)Zakarnas3 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Kota Peak's big bug /Pats Ottis Guess drinks ar' on you ta'night friend! B'keep, a'round fir t'a house! My lit'le titan 'ere is feel'in generous. Earn'd 'is share today. /Pats Ottis again Come on, out with it already. You know you'll tell sooner or later. Ottis should tell it don't ya think? No one can hear him besides us, and everyone is already backing away from you. Try to appear somewhat like everyone else and just tell the story. A'right. After a mishap involving a miss'in Gnome prison'r, 'an a hung'ry yak... Thats what we told Luebella, and that's what happened. ...Ottis an' I were assigned to a Kun-Lai Summit Grummie camp ta investigate some miss'in Grummie guides. We were also order'd not to lose any more of them ta hung'ry 'yaks'. T'a Grummies where head'in ta Kota Peak with a he'balists want'in to see if t'ere was anything new on t'a mountain t'at could be of use. Af'er battl'in against a mighty mountain blizza'd, nea'ly fall'in off of t'a mountain while out run'in an avalanche, we could see t'a peak. The blizzard was a light snow fall and you caused the avalanche when you slipped and fell off of the mountain path. I think you buried a goat. Luckly your face broke your fall. You're ruin'in t'a tale. How are we not dead....again? Sssshhhhhhh. Anyway, We had t'a peak in sight and could see what look'd like t'a remains of a camp near t'a top. Ottis dash'd up ta t'a camp ta do some 'econ. Wi't his white fur noth'in notic'd him, an' he hid near a small plant that had some 'ed beans. Af'er a minute I mov'd up ta t'a camp as Ottis had not warn'd me of any dang'r wi't his screech of fo'bod'in. He was eating the beans, and what? T'a camp was completely destroy'd, the Grummies were all dead, an' t'a he'balist was no where ta be found. Only his satchel appea'r'd ta remain in t'a shred'd rags o' a tent still cling'in to a pole. A subtle noise from behind me gave me a sta't, an' I swung a'ound just in time ta avoid be'in hack'd in half by a Mantid blade. I quickly lept high'r up t'a path next ta t'a ruin'd camp. Ottis had reposition'd next to an expir'd Grummie, niibbl'in off one of it's fing'rs ta use as a spear against the take down t'a roach. T'a Mantid rais'd it's blades an' shout'd some t'in. All I could hear was "SKI'THIK! AAAAARRRRGGHH!" before it start'd to run towa'd me. I cha'g'd at him an' we collid'd head on. There was a brief melee an' a flurry of blades, limbs an' battle cries as we fought fir on t'a frozen tomb t'at now resid'd on t'a bloody peak. Suddenly he push'd me back wi't all his might. I stumbl'd back, but regain'd my form very quickly an' readi'd to count'r strike. Wi't a loud shriek it's blades mov'd at an unnatu'al pace towards me. I couldn't keep track o'dem, I couldn't move away quick enough, t'is was it. T'is was t'a end. There was anouth'r shriek, he mov'd to t'a left an' there was a white heavenly ball o'fir on t'a right side o'it's face. His fury had been unleas'd! I was able to knock a blade out of it's hand in t'a distraction, and t'a other miss'd me.....but it's arm didn't.Mockrabbit4 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 17, 2013 (H) Universal Order recruiting. Morning Ravenholdt. Universal Order, a guild with over 4 years of history, is looking for people to join our family for current content. We are an evening hour raiding guild, with invites starting at 8:30, and raids going until midnight (eastern hours). We are in the process of making 2 groups at 2 different schedules, which include Wednesday and Thursday, and Saturday and Sunday. Currently we have alts filling in the weekday group, but would much prefer unique individuals to not only fill our roster, but to find a home within our community. Progress wise we are 5/6 normal Mogu'shan Vaults, and 1/6 Heart of Fear. With your help, we can continue to climb. Send a tell, or ingame mail to Zeldoris with any questions and interest with the guild. Look forward to talking with you.Zeldoris4 Jan 17, 2013
Jan 15, 2013 Tera going Free to Play Called it. http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-rising-offers-new-content-for-freeDraxonicar2 Jan 15, 2013
Jan 15, 2013 KFC Looking for a experienced hunter for KFC. Unbreakable#1641Unbreakable16 Jan 15, 2013
Jan 14, 2013 @H with <3 Last night in Stormwind (and a few nights ago on an alt) I came in to the AH/Bank area and was quickly assaulted by some invisa-ninjar with Fireworks. s/He had apparently dropped a lesser priest moments before as the priests angel was still floating around. I'm not pissed, it seems like an awesome tactic - I flew into the skys to see where the source was and was promptly attacked again. I can only assume that you are ranging from the houses somewhere... I'm just curious about two things: 1 - What the heck are you shooting at me?! 2 - Where can I get one! >:)Muppett5 Jan 14, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 Tron: Legacy Right from the beginning the writers of this movie !@#$ed up. They said CLU's name was an acronym for "Codified Likeness Utility", when Clu was in the first movie, and his name wasn't an acronym, it was a name. So really CLU's name sould have been Clu 2.0 or something. Then he said he brought Tron in from the old system to protect The Grid or whatever, but in the original movie his purpose was to destroy the MCP, so did Kevin Flynn upgrade him or did they make up some bull%^-* to make Tron look like a super-hero? And he wasn’t there to protect the Grid anyways. Dyson is the chief of security on The Grid. Then he didn't even bring over Tron's wife to the new Grid. No wonder why Tron is so uptight in Tron: Uprising. The news people said Kevin Flynn invented the game "Tron", but they showed the footage of the game "Lightcycle". They also said he invented "Space Paranoids" but the game doesn't involve space or paranoids. You're in a tank that fires at Recognizers. What the !@#$ is that? So Clu somehow sends Alan Bradley a page message but when Sam is being questioned by Clu, he doesn't ask about Alan. He says "Just you?" so maybe I guess he did, but he already would have known that because he read Sam's disc. So the plot hole here involves the data discs. I’m not talking about the hole that they use to carry the discs with either. Clu needs Kevin’s disc so he can conquer Earth using soldiers who apparently shatter into a million pieces when they are struck by something. Maybe they lose their digitalness on Earth, but I don’t know that. Sam gets buttfrustrated when Kevin won’t do anything so he leaves to go to the portal, but not before Quorra sends him on a misguided quest to meet Zuse, who is of no help at all and puts the whole plan in jeopardy. So if Sam could go the portal no problem and without the help of Kevin’s disc, why didn’t Clu just take Sam’s disc? Clu seemed like a pretty smart dude and would have thought of that. Maybe he knew the whole plan was bull%^-* from the beginning and Kevin’s disc really was the only key to the portal. In the club scene you see Hopper and Bartik hanging around and Bartik is asking Zuse to meet Zuse. At what point do they become members of the Resistance? Is Beck still alive? So Clu really hates the Iso’s and the only explanation given is that they are imperfect. Why? Because they serve no purpose? That makes sense but they never said that. Dyson did, but that was after they made the movie. What was so imperfect about them? Quorra was just as hot as any other program on The Grid? And why do they keep calling the city “The Grid”? Did nobody tell the programs that the name of the city was “Tron City”? In speaking of Tron, if Clu wanted everybody to think he was dead, why did Rinzler have Tron’s symbol on his chest? In Tron: Uprising, it was a crime to display that symbol. So at the end, Kevin switched discs with Quorra to trick Clu. Wouldn’t Quorra become a Stray if she didn’t have a disc, or did that not happen to Iso’s? The whole time Kevin was talking about how he was going to change the world by showing them the Iso’s, so when was he going to do it? Also, why weren’t there any soldiers in the movie? There were sentinels and Blackguards, but not a single soldier. Can programs live being underwater? Tron seemed fine, so is their panting and heavy breathing a bunch of bull!@#$? And finally, Quorra stated that Lightcycles weren't designed to go off-Grid, and they make it really obvious that Kevin's house was in The Outlands. So how did Sam get the Encom 786 1st Gen Lightbike to Tron City?Mazzle4 Jan 13, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 Watch my stream worst warrior US http://www.twitch.tv/tarnished4 Random streaming.Gorar4 Jan 13, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 Just returned, after almost 4 years Wow just logged in for first time in almost 4 years. Not surprising but so much has changed!Elistrae18 Jan 13, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 Essteedee Please Horde, kill this Level 22 Night Elf Hunter named Essteedee if you see him for spamming trade chat with recruitment messages for his guild "Ku Klux Klan". -Some #@@@tyAbulurd19 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 IQD, Three Score, KiithSa Anyone still around from those days? I've never had more fun in this game than the PvP on IQD.Jacyl18 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Hello, Ravenholdt! Hello, Ravenholdt! I'm considering a move, and you're on my list of prospective new homes. But, before I make a decision, I need to first gather some information. If you would be so kind, I would greatly appreciate your input on the following brief questionnaire. First, what is the role-play like on your server? I'm used to a more casual and spontaneous approach, but I understand that some servers favor a more structured, guild-based approach to role-play. Some such servers could be described as "cliquey" in a sense. Also, when I say spontaneous, I mean that I'm used to standing around in Stormwind or Orgrimmar and striking up a conversation in character with a perfect stranger - I'm not talking about "out in the world" RP. Second, is your server "well rounded?" Do you focus primarily on role-play, PVP, raiding, or a combination of the three? I enjoy raiding and PVP as much as I enjoy role-playing. If I can find a server that somehow manages to balance even two, I'd be elated. Last, just to provide you with some context, let me tell you a few things about myself. As I had said, I'm mostly casual in my approach to role-play. That being said, I have years of experience over a multitude of outlets, and I know the ins and outs. I tend to prefer role-playing within the confines of the Warcraft continuity, but, again, that being said, I'm not a Lore stickler. If I find someone utilizing a form or theme I dislike, I'm more apt to simply let them know I'm not interested in playing and move on my merry way - I'm anything but confrontational when it comes to role-play. On the raiding and PVP side, I'd describe myself as competent. I've dabbled in arenas with minimal success, but I haven't really committed myself to that venture yet. I expect that I'll be successful once I apply myself. I have heroic experience in a number of raids. And, although I don't want to seem pretentious, I've come to the conclusion that my greatest hinderance has been other raiders. That being said, if I am critical, I am anything but vocal. The most I ever say is always on the positive side of things - I don't want to give the impression that I'm some sort of elitist. I certainly put in the time and effort to research and min-max my performance, but I don't begrudge anyone for not living up to my standards - I understand this is just a game at the end of the day. Well, that was a lot more long-winded than I had originally intended, but if you've made it this far, I thank you. If you can stand another minute or two to answer my questions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you again for your time and patience.Zephidra34 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 @Orgrimmar Horde Thanks for the battles, folks! Hope you had fun! We certainly did.Cayreth44 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Wowowowowowowowowowowowowow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5LixqjuBgcHadrexion7 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 10M A Recruitment <Rise of the Night Moon> We're currently 6/6N in Mogu'shan Vaults and 5/6N in Heart of Fear. Our guild consists of many members who have been raiding together since The Burning Crusade in Server 1st guilds, so we expect a high level of awareness and class knowledge in our recruits. We are currently looking primarily for healers, but all exceptional applications will be considered. Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday - 7pm-9pm EST Thursday - 7pm-11pm EST Sunday - 7pm-9pm EST Feel free to check us out at riseofthenightmoon.enjin.com OlatyOlaty1 Jan 9, 2013