Ravenholdt

Jan 20, 2013 Yaspresents 3s Tournaement Shoulda made this thread earlier, but today's the finals of this thing. http://www.twitch.tv/yaspresent?utm_campaign=twitch_favorite_up&utm_content=&utm_medium=cms_email&utm_source=20121004enGethrian0 Jan 20, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Bleach (Anime/Manga) I am absolutely obsessed with this series. I had been in the past, but as I am finding fewer things to do in WoW, and completely procrastinating leveling Ci up, I seem to end up watching this show. Many years ago it was moving into the Arrancar Arc, but I eventually put it on the back burner. The animation itself has greatly improved over the years (cel shading like Naruto [which I never got too involved in]). The fights are breathtaking. I want to post a few from time to time, and hopefully interact with other fans of Bleach. Who is your favorite(s) besides Ichigo? Feel free to post your favorite fights or images/wallpaper. Byakuya vs Kouga: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX_lJmCbTRo Ichigo vs Ulquiorra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U61ngHs9gVM Ichigo vs Dalk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyKNdLfoKH4 (7:30 is my fav part) Many more to come!Zg23 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Tron: Uprising Have you seen this show? Its so goddam epic. Here is a preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjbwVzJR8w4 The show is already closing up its first season, though. Its probably the best cartoon show I've ever seen.Mazzle5 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 LF Glyphed Bracers for xmog EDIT: I found an identical model from quests in Wetlands. Proceed to discuss whatever you want in this thread, in true Ravenholdt fashion. ;)Zakarnas3 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Kota Peak's big bug /Pats Ottis Guess drinks ar' on you ta'night friend! B'keep, a'round fir t'a house! My lit'le titan 'ere is feel'in generous. Earn'd 'is share today. /Pats Ottis again Come on, out with it already. You know you'll tell sooner or later. Ottis should tell it don't ya think? No one can hear him besides us, and everyone is already backing away from you. Try to appear somewhat like everyone else and just tell the story. A'right. After a mishap involving a miss'in Gnome prison'r, 'an a hung'ry yak... Thats what we told Luebella, and that's what happened. ...Ottis an' I were assigned to a Kun-Lai Summit Grummie camp ta investigate some miss'in Grummie guides. We were also order'd not to lose any more of them ta hung'ry 'yaks'. T'a Grummies where head'in ta Kota Peak with a he'balists want'in to see if t'ere was anything new on t'a mountain t'at could be of use. Af'er battl'in against a mighty mountain blizza'd, nea'ly fall'in off of t'a mountain while out run'in an avalanche, we could see t'a peak. The blizzard was a light snow fall and you caused the avalanche when you slipped and fell off of the mountain path. I think you buried a goat. Luckly your face broke your fall. You're ruin'in t'a tale. How are we not dead....again? Sssshhhhhhh. Anyway, We had t'a peak in sight and could see what look'd like t'a remains of a camp near t'a top. Ottis dash'd up ta t'a camp ta do some 'econ. Wi't his white fur noth'in notic'd him, an' he hid near a small plant that had some 'ed beans. Af'er a minute I mov'd up ta t'a camp as Ottis had not warn'd me of any dang'r wi't his screech of fo'bod'in. He was eating the beans, and what? T'a camp was completely destroy'd, the Grummies were all dead, an' t'a he'balist was no where ta be found. Only his satchel appea'r'd ta remain in t'a shred'd rags o' a tent still cling'in to a pole. A subtle noise from behind me gave me a sta't, an' I swung a'ound just in time ta avoid be'in hack'd in half by a Mantid blade. I quickly lept high'r up t'a path next ta t'a ruin'd camp. Ottis had reposition'd next to an expir'd Grummie, niibbl'in off one of it's fing'rs ta use as a spear against the take down t'a roach. T'a Mantid rais'd it's blades an' shout'd some t'in. All I could hear was "SKI'THIK! AAAAARRRRGGHH!" before it start'd to run towa'd me. I cha'g'd at him an' we collid'd head on. There was a brief melee an' a flurry of blades, limbs an' battle cries as we fought fir on t'a frozen tomb t'at now resid'd on t'a bloody peak. Suddenly he push'd me back wi't all his might. I stumbl'd back, but regain'd my form very quickly an' readi'd to count'r strike. Wi't a loud shriek it's blades mov'd at an unnatu'al pace towards me. I couldn't keep track o'dem, I couldn't move away quick enough, t'is was it. T'is was t'a end. There was anouth'r shriek, he mov'd to t'a left an' there was a white heavenly ball o'fir on t'a right side o'it's face. His fury had been unleas'd! I was able to knock a blade out of it's hand in t'a distraction, and t'a other miss'd me.....but it's arm didn't.Mockrabbit4 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 17, 2013 (H) Universal Order recruiting. Morning Ravenholdt. Universal Order, a guild with over 4 years of history, is looking for people to join our family for current content. We are an evening hour raiding guild, with invites starting at 8:30, and raids going until midnight (eastern hours). We are in the process of making 2 groups at 2 different schedules, which include Wednesday and Thursday, and Saturday and Sunday. Currently we have alts filling in the weekday group, but would much prefer unique individuals to not only fill our roster, but to find a home within our community. Progress wise we are 5/6 normal Mogu'shan Vaults, and 1/6 Heart of Fear. With your help, we can continue to climb. Send a tell, or ingame mail to Zeldoris with any questions and interest with the guild. Look forward to talking with you.Zeldoris4 Jan 17, 2013
Jan 15, 2013 Tera going Free to Play Called it. http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-rising-offers-new-content-for-freeDraxonicar2 Jan 15, 2013
Jan 15, 2013 KFC Looking for a experienced hunter for KFC. Unbreakable#1641Unbreakable16 Jan 15, 2013
Jan 14, 2013 @H with <3 Last night in Stormwind (and a few nights ago on an alt) I came in to the AH/Bank area and was quickly assaulted by some invisa-ninjar with Fireworks. s/He had apparently dropped a lesser priest moments before as the priests angel was still floating around. I'm not pissed, it seems like an awesome tactic - I flew into the skys to see where the source was and was promptly attacked again. I can only assume that you are ranging from the houses somewhere... I'm just curious about two things: 1 - What the heck are you shooting at me?! 2 - Where can I get one! >:)Muppett5 Jan 14, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 Tron: Legacy Right from the beginning the writers of this movie !@#$ed up. They said CLU's name was an acronym for "Codified Likeness Utility", when Clu was in the first movie, and his name wasn't an acronym, it was a name. So really CLU's name sould have been Clu 2.0 or something. Then he said he brought Tron in from the old system to protect The Grid or whatever, but in the original movie his purpose was to destroy the MCP, so did Kevin Flynn upgrade him or did they make up some bull%^-* to make Tron look like a super-hero? And he wasn’t there to protect the Grid anyways. Dyson is the chief of security on The Grid. Then he didn't even bring over Tron's wife to the new Grid. No wonder why Tron is so uptight in Tron: Uprising. The news people said Kevin Flynn invented the game "Tron", but they showed the footage of the game "Lightcycle". They also said he invented "Space Paranoids" but the game doesn't involve space or paranoids. You're in a tank that fires at Recognizers. What the !@#$ is that? So Clu somehow sends Alan Bradley a page message but when Sam is being questioned by Clu, he doesn't ask about Alan. He says "Just you?" so maybe I guess he did, but he already would have known that because he read Sam's disc. So the plot hole here involves the data discs. I’m not talking about the hole that they use to carry the discs with either. Clu needs Kevin’s disc so he can conquer Earth using soldiers who apparently shatter into a million pieces when they are struck by something. Maybe they lose their digitalness on Earth, but I don’t know that. Sam gets buttfrustrated when Kevin won’t do anything so he leaves to go to the portal, but not before Quorra sends him on a misguided quest to meet Zuse, who is of no help at all and puts the whole plan in jeopardy. So if Sam could go the portal no problem and without the help of Kevin’s disc, why didn’t Clu just take Sam’s disc? Clu seemed like a pretty smart dude and would have thought of that. Maybe he knew the whole plan was bull%^-* from the beginning and Kevin’s disc really was the only key to the portal. In the club scene you see Hopper and Bartik hanging around and Bartik is asking Zuse to meet Zuse. At what point do they become members of the Resistance? Is Beck still alive? So Clu really hates the Iso’s and the only explanation given is that they are imperfect. Why? Because they serve no purpose? That makes sense but they never said that. Dyson did, but that was after they made the movie. What was so imperfect about them? Quorra was just as hot as any other program on The Grid? And why do they keep calling the city “The Grid”? Did nobody tell the programs that the name of the city was “Tron City”? In speaking of Tron, if Clu wanted everybody to think he was dead, why did Rinzler have Tron’s symbol on his chest? In Tron: Uprising, it was a crime to display that symbol. So at the end, Kevin switched discs with Quorra to trick Clu. Wouldn’t Quorra become a Stray if she didn’t have a disc, or did that not happen to Iso’s? The whole time Kevin was talking about how he was going to change the world by showing them the Iso’s, so when was he going to do it? Also, why weren’t there any soldiers in the movie? There were sentinels and Blackguards, but not a single soldier. Can programs live being underwater? Tron seemed fine, so is their panting and heavy breathing a bunch of bull!@#$? And finally, Quorra stated that Lightcycles weren't designed to go off-Grid, and they make it really obvious that Kevin's house was in The Outlands. So how did Sam get the Encom 786 1st Gen Lightbike to Tron City?Mazzle4 Jan 13, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 Watch my stream worst warrior US http://www.twitch.tv/tarnished4 Random streaming.Gorar4 Jan 13, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 Just returned, after almost 4 years Wow just logged in for first time in almost 4 years. Not surprising but so much has changed!Elistrae18 Jan 13, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 Essteedee Please Horde, kill this Level 22 Night Elf Hunter named Essteedee if you see him for spamming trade chat with recruitment messages for his guild "Ku Klux Klan". -Some #@@@tyAbulurd19 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 IQD, Three Score, KiithSa Anyone still around from those days? I've never had more fun in this game than the PvP on IQD.Jacyl18 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Hello, Ravenholdt! Hello, Ravenholdt! I'm considering a move, and you're on my list of prospective new homes. But, before I make a decision, I need to first gather some information. If you would be so kind, I would greatly appreciate your input on the following brief questionnaire. First, what is the role-play like on your server? I'm used to a more casual and spontaneous approach, but I understand that some servers favor a more structured, guild-based approach to role-play. Some such servers could be described as "cliquey" in a sense. Also, when I say spontaneous, I mean that I'm used to standing around in Stormwind or Orgrimmar and striking up a conversation in character with a perfect stranger - I'm not talking about "out in the world" RP. Second, is your server "well rounded?" Do you focus primarily on role-play, PVP, raiding, or a combination of the three? I enjoy raiding and PVP as much as I enjoy role-playing. If I can find a server that somehow manages to balance even two, I'd be elated. Last, just to provide you with some context, let me tell you a few things about myself. As I had said, I'm mostly casual in my approach to role-play. That being said, I have years of experience over a multitude of outlets, and I know the ins and outs. I tend to prefer role-playing within the confines of the Warcraft continuity, but, again, that being said, I'm not a Lore stickler. If I find someone utilizing a form or theme I dislike, I'm more apt to simply let them know I'm not interested in playing and move on my merry way - I'm anything but confrontational when it comes to role-play. On the raiding and PVP side, I'd describe myself as competent. I've dabbled in arenas with minimal success, but I haven't really committed myself to that venture yet. I expect that I'll be successful once I apply myself. I have heroic experience in a number of raids. And, although I don't want to seem pretentious, I've come to the conclusion that my greatest hinderance has been other raiders. That being said, if I am critical, I am anything but vocal. The most I ever say is always on the positive side of things - I don't want to give the impression that I'm some sort of elitist. I certainly put in the time and effort to research and min-max my performance, but I don't begrudge anyone for not living up to my standards - I understand this is just a game at the end of the day. Well, that was a lot more long-winded than I had originally intended, but if you've made it this far, I thank you. If you can stand another minute or two to answer my questions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you again for your time and patience.Zephidra34 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 @Orgrimmar Horde Thanks for the battles, folks! Hope you had fun! We certainly did.Cayreth44 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Wowowowowowowowowowowowowow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5LixqjuBgcHadrexion7 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 10M A Recruitment <Rise of the Night Moon> We're currently 6/6N in Mogu'shan Vaults and 5/6N in Heart of Fear. Our guild consists of many members who have been raiding together since The Burning Crusade in Server 1st guilds, so we expect a high level of awareness and class knowledge in our recruits. We are currently looking primarily for healers, but all exceptional applications will be considered. Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday - 7pm-9pm EST Thursday - 7pm-11pm EST Sunday - 7pm-9pm EST Feel free to check us out at riseofthenightmoon.enjin.com OlatyOlaty1 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 Question for all you roleplayers. I would post this question on the Sanctum, but I feel like there are RPers on Ravenholdt who don't use that site. My question is this: As your character's story unfolds, are you ever surprised to learn something about your own character? Ryoka's surprised me twice since I actually starting conceptualizing her story. Matasuntha told me that writers' characters "get away from them" sometimes. I was just wondering how many others have had this happen to them.Ryöka29 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 The risk of name changes... Yet another toon of mine has died to an accident and has come back as a member of the Forsaken. Well when my mage; Dysenterybob, died, he came back as a female Forsaken; now before you take some special meaning into this, dont. Anyway, last night I was running low level instances with a old friend from Darkspear and saw that a mage in our group has pulled aggro off the tank...now this dumbas s mage was named Eevul and was still DPSing the boss and kiting it around like a hunter cause the tank could not regain aggro. Then I realized that I was that dumbas s. Sadly when one has been named something for 8 years, it takes time to get used to a new name. I guess I am going back to the catchy name Dysenterybob. At least with Dysentery, I can talk about my wife's crap py cooking that is not suitable for human consumption...unless your Forsaken.Bobcat2 Jan 9, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 Multiple TCG Pets for sale -- need gold 9.5k each hordeside. Pets available listed below (or check my profile, non-caged duplicates are available for purchase). Post here if interested. I can sell Allianceside, but would want 9.8k each. I am trying to complete my jewelcrafting mounts, so I'm sellingBitterhope7 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 8, 2013 [H] WTT Rare Pets for your "Willy" I am looking for the "Willy" pet (Children's Week reward; mini-observer demon) on Horde side. Don't want to wait until the event rolls around for it. Willing to trade any combination of 2-3 rare, tradable pets that I have (except the pets in my battle slots). Tradable pets include the Imperial Moth, Pandaren Earth Spirit, Sinister Squashling, and Phoenix Hatchling.Grimbals6 Jan 8, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Transformers There are so many things wrong with this movie that bug me and the only logical way is to start from the 2007 movie and work my way to "Dark of the Moon"; in chronological order. The first movie isn't THAT bad, so there's not too much to complain about that wouldn't be a matter of opinion, like why the Autobots didn't show up in the Ark. Although there was a tank named Devastator, even though Devastator was in the second movie. The fact the main antagonist of the movie didn't show up until the last half hour of the movie bugged me, and the fact that during the Scorpinok fight the sun kept setting and was all over the sky, like they took all day to film it and just went with it. I bet the editor was pissed he had really !@#$ty footage to work with. The movie had a bit too much people in it, like the soldiers, the Australian chick and the black guy, the Secretary of Defense, Sam, Mikaela, and other people I probably forgot about. In the first...3? 2? seasons of the original show, there was no more than 3 human characters. Post-movie Transformers (the 1986 movie), I don’t remember any humans at all. So other than the plot being lame and the movie being a commercial for Chevy and Megan Fox’s abs, Transformers was OK. That’s it. OK. Now here is where things get interesting. Revenge of the Fallen. Right off the bat, %^-* went full retard. In the first movie, they said the war began because of the Allspark or whatever, and in the intro to the second, it started because the Decepticons wanted to blow up our sun. So the Decepticons want to kick-start Megatron. How do they go about doing this? They know that Megan Fox has the shard that Sam found and they know its in her purse. That little Ice King robot knew it was in there and he told Soundwave. Later, when they see a conversation between Optimus Prime and that government dude, they decide to break into a maximum security fortress instead of stealing the one that Megan Fox had. Also, in the beginning, there is that bald general in charge of the NEST or whatever; you might have recognized him as the dude who was in charge of the SOCCENT base from the first movie. He implied to have died then, because they said everybody died and he wasn’t in the group that fought Skorpinok. So the writers forgot that had happened, so here he is, running the show in China or wherever they are. Arcee is also 3 robots instead of one for no reason. So now the Decepticons have taken the shard and they go on a boat that takes them to where Megatron is buried. The submarine says “5 bogies (or whatever) were descending”. While they’re down there, they kill a Deceptcon to use for parts for megatron because the little dude says so. So…5-1+1=5 Decepticons. However, when they ascend form the deeps, the submarine say there are 6 thingies coming up. What? Then, despite being in the ice for….3k years…he flies to Saturn or something and hooks up with Starscream and The Fallen, who is butthurt about the babies dying and somehow knows that Sam has absorbed the data from the Cube shard. So they find the sexiest robot alive to stalk Sam, and she tries to kill him for no reason, even though in the next scene its really obvious that Megatron needed him alive to know if he knew the information or not.Mazzle15 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Alliance @Half Hill *smh*Hawndo5 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Rep with Argent Dawn Where to earn rep with these guys?Grimlockk10 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 6, 2013 The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey Wait a minute...in The Hobbit Gandalf gave Thorin the key and the map, which Gandalf got them from Thrain, who was imprisoned in Dol Goldur, but in the movie Gandalf had never been to Gol Goldur because it was established that it was Radagahst that went there, and that was some time after the company had left The Shire... Why would Bilbo say that Erebor was the greatest dwarf kingdom in Middle-Earth? Did he not know about Khazad-dûm or did they just not mention it because people don't know it was one of the three original dwarf kingdoms and had lasted 5 ages of the stars and 3 ages of the sun before the dwarves released the balrog? Why was the orc pack hunting and chasing Radagahst and the company in broad daylight? Why would Galadriel interrupt Saruman the White twice during a conversation (even though it was with telepathy)? Even though she's the oldest elf, she's still just an elf and Saruman is an Istari, a Maia, you know...a servent of the Ainur... Why doesnt Bombur have any dialogue in the movie? How did Azog know Thorin Oakenshield was on a quest? And if he swore to wipe out "The Line of Durin" (called "Durin's Folk" in the books) did he not know that half of the company was also a descendant of Durin or is that not a part of the movie universe? Why doesn't Gandalf's and Thorin's swords glow blue, despite the fact they're elvish? Why do they never establish that Thrain had a dwarven ring of power, and Gandalf, Elrond, and Galadriel are bearers of the 3 elvish rings of power in the movies? Why do the wargs in The Hobbit look really different than the wargs in the Lord of the Rings trilogy? Why did Bilbo make the dwarves seem weak against Smaug even though dwarves are resistant to dragon fire? Did he not know that Smaug overwhelmed then while they were caught off-guard so he made up some bull!@#$ for Frodo to read? Why did Thror have a quick-release button for the Arkenstone? Is the Arkenstone a Simaril? Why does Gandalf have a different staff than he does in The Fellowship of the Ring? Edit: One more question.Mazzle12 Jan 6, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 PSA Stop killing the Sha I know he may seem like an angry guy, but he just wants some love. Don't commit murder! We should all make it our new year's resolution to befriend the Sha of Anger and present him with pretty flowers.Aorris6 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Professor Hallidor with the candle stick... Was going to post a warning about possible ambushes in Ravenholdt last night, but got sent to a drunk call that turned into a Charlie Foxtrot... Anyway, just a heads up to all you Taurens out there...I was invited to a party the other night at the Shrine. When I showed up, I was viciously attacked by a rabid pack of drunken dwarves…then the horror started. Straight from the nightmarish hell of scenes from SAW 1 through 6 I was brutally killed without provocation and then hacked up in bit and set aflame. I am still horrified about the incident and possibly may seek legal actions against the aggressors. On a side note….getting out of the Shrine sucked.Bobcat15 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Enchanted Thorium Set I was just curious if any blacksmiths out there--either Horde or Alliance--can craft an Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Enchanted Thorium Leggings. Let me know and we can work something out! The current armor sets and fashionable pieces I have are clunky and leave me feeling less than fresh after my dailies. Thank you!Candela11 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 [IC] Hangover Day Ryoka woke the next morning in the boughs of the great kypari tree at Klaxxi'Vess, her head pounding and her vision blurred. Her gryphon nuzzled her gently as she rose to her feet, her hand pressed against her forehead... she hadn't gotten so drunk for quite a few years, not since she'd met that dwarf in Dun Morogh, the one who had taught her how to contract her skills out to those who would pay for them. Ugh... what had happened last night? She remembered the fireworks display she'd put on in Stormwind, talking to a smug little gnome afterward, drinking with the merry Pandaren at the Brewgarden... the night was coming back to her now in bits and pieces. She noticed that her arm had been badly burned, and smelled of Fel. She grimaced as she remembered challenging an undead warlock to a duel in Klaxxi'Vess. The other Paragons had laughed among themselves when she'd challenged him, knowing she was outmatched; she'd been so overconfident she'd even promised Kaz'tik that he could study her internal organs if she happened to die. The warlock had beaten her so badly that she very well might have died, if it weren't for the intervention of Korven, who had healed her with amber-magic, saying that he'd not let another Paragon fall, especially one so amusing as Ryoka. Ryoka had to chuckle wryly at her own antics. Apparently she was not only the first Paragon that wasn't a Mantid, she was also the first to get completely !@#$-faced. Her smile faded when she thought of the warlock; he'd been the one who'd nearly killed her in Krasarang when she'd first gone to investigate the conflict there; and now, he'd nearly killed her in her own home. She vowed to herself that she'd defeat him some day. Perhaps Hadrexion would be willing to shed light on the powers and weaknesses of warlocks, since he'd been so willing to explain to her the differences between warlocks and mages (other than the difference betwen the scents of their magicks, she'd made no distinction between magic-users until recently; Hadrexion and Jalsihr did so love to educate the ignorant...). No doubt Hadrexion would love to hear the story of her drunken duel, anyway. ((Never figured I'd post anything IC on the realm forums, but I am feeling impulsive today. And to anyone who would criticize me for roleplaying as a Paragon, I've been doing it since before 5.1 and I don't intend to change it. So don't try to talk me out of it. Deal with it; if you don't like it, maybe your character can think Ryoka has delusions of grandeur or something... Anyway, Happy Hangover Day!))Ryöka4 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Hunter PvP Video This video provides helpful insight into how to choose the right hunter for your group. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/mv-UwEX/do_you_need_a_bowman/ This post was inspired by Bobcat, who, though he can't make up his mind whether he be a gnome or a Tauren, knows what's up when it comes to huntery.Ryöka2 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Some pets for sale I am selling a Pandaren Fire Spirit, Fossilized Hatchling, and Voodoo Figurine for reasonable prices. Wondering if anyone is interested in giving these cute little guys a good home. Pandaren Fire Spirit: 4k Voodoo Figurine: 2k Also have a Formula: Enchant Weapon - Spellpower (+30 Spellpower) that I am selling for 1k. Any takers? : D Edit: Fossilized Hatchling is no longer availabe, sorry. : o Also, prices have been readjusted.Machival3 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Happy New Year From Marfa, Texas where time doesn't run quite right.Bitterhope6 Jan 1, 2013
Dec 31, 2012 HI! I'm a person who doesn't like the Horde anymore and was looking for an awesome server that is filled with Horde. Specially orcs. Also RP would be great too. I plan on rolling a Draenei Paladin to kill every member of the horde. Any tips? Ideas? Info? <3Zup21 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Any Rbg groups? Just dinged 90 this week. Just came back from a year off. 1800 rating experience. I'd love to see a group that has a regular meet time and consistent playing. Plus I have a lovely nasally voice, and I make jokes, that, only I laugh at;)Fxn2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 HR IC *The Draenei Death Knight didn't draw much attention as he strolled through the streets of Stormwind, turning his cold, unblinking stare to a guard as he passed and nodding. They tolerated him, there was a war on, after all. What good would he be once the remainder of the Horde had been slaughtered? The conflict could not end swiftly, could not end decisively, or that would be the end of him. His brethren among the Horde must feel the same way. As he passed an old, abandoned building once used by the old House, he had an idea. The leaders of the old House Ravensong, that had thought to stand on their own against the might of the Horde, that had viewed themselves capable of battle without the aid of the Alliance. This would be the groundwork of his plan. He would set to work gathering the remains of the once infamous House Ravensong back under a recreation of the old banner. This would be his cover up, his alibi. The cold, dead eyes gazed out at the old building, falling into disrepair. He thought back to his one and only encounter with this House. Of course, at the time it had seemed a silly, inconsequential thing, far beneath his notice. The Knight resumed his walk along the gray cobblestone rocks of the city as he recalled the meeting, starting to hum in a low pitch as he passed another city guard. It was such an effort to make himself seem like the rest of them - alive. Being alive wasn't something he particularly missed. The sense of insanity borne of his uselessness after the fall of the Lich King had seen to that. Beckoning to a young warrior standing nearby in the shadows he forced a smile to appear, forgetting his mask. The woman stepped forth from the alleyway and began to follow him, nodding at him. He cared little for those under him, but he was good at deceiving them. Were anyone cable of looking into his mind, the guards would have him thrown out of the city, provided he wasn't executed first. Pausing, he looked around and found himself in the Mage Quarter. This place would do just fine, he thought to himself. Raising a gloved hand, he beckoned the young warrior to him. "Spread the word. We are reforming House Ravensong. We will take vengeance on the Horde for the death of so many fine, Alliance fighters. However, first, we must rebuild..." The girl nodded, "As you command, Orris." The Draenei stood, gazing at the sign hanging over the door of a nearby inn. He would rest here, recruiting as many fighters as possible. His plan would be confided in no one, of course. Creating a strong fighting force would take time, but he had always been patient. The excuse was simple, he wished to avenge the deaths of the noble leaders of House Ravensong. What he really wanted? Well, that was of no consequence. No one would question him, no one would suspect a thing. He pulled himself free from his thoughts, attempting to form his mouse into a small smile. All that was achieved was a grimace. He never could smile.* OOC The new <House Ravensong> is the recreation of an old RP-PvP guild that died out. The new guild is far more casual-friendly. There is a place for anyone interested in PvP or RP. The new guild is targeted at players who want to become more immersed in the RP-PVP environment unique to Ravenholdt and only a handful of other servers, but have limited playtime for whatever reason. PvE focused players are welcome to join, but should understand that the guild is mostly focused on RP and PvP, so there will be no scheduled guild PvE events such as raiding or heroics unless someone would like to volunteer to lead such activites. We are currently in need of an RP and PvP officer. We will also accept anyone with an interest in leading their own raids or heroics this expansion. All classes, races and levels will be accepted. However, any form of griefing, whether it be RP griefing or otherwise will not be tolerated.Aorris5 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 LF Hunter KFC Hpally and Warrior LF exp hunter for KFC for 2.2. Unbreakable#1642 Add my battletagUnbreakable3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 LF RaF Partner! Will pay for mounts, gear. Respond to this post and add me on skype. Skype name is PBKicker99Elraid1 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Thanks for the welcome home party! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A2ET3VYEN8 A video of last night's happy fun times.Krellicks23 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Looking for horde guild Brief Biography of myself (in-game); I currently play on dawnbringer (medium normal server) with all alliance toons (two 90s, nine 85s, 1 of each class) and have recently felt bored of all these dailies (go figure :P). Anyways, i've been really wanting to get into the whole pvp thing but really couldnt find anyone on my server who really was into it and i've never done the horde side before. Anyways times have changed and i am wanting to do the whole RP thing again. Brief Biography of myself (out-game); I've been playing for about 7 years, I'm a 17 (about to be 18 in january) year old student from Georgia. What I'm Looking For; A guild that will accept lowbies/newbies because i plan to start completely fresh with a level 1 toon and i'm not really sure how the whole rp thing works just that you take the role of your character. I plan to do a lot of pvp on this server with some pve on the side but my focus will be pvp If y'all have any questions, feel free to askLesious3 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Moving to Emerald Dream Goodbye everyone. I will miss this server and all the people I've met. This was my first server and I'm sad to see the lack of activity compared to other realms. Take care!Braebaric25 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 26, 2012 sold, delete please Used as alt bank but I've dumped most of the stuff and now it's empty and sitting around waiting. No achievement or anything earned as it wasn't used for anything beside storing mostly useless stuff. Has all standard perks that comes with level 25 guild. Original guild name, you should be able to change it via petition if you asked nicely. 75,000 gold need to lose the guild.Yukineko4 Dec 26, 2012
Dec 26, 2012 Looking for a guild! Hello everyone, I decided to make a mage and i'm looking for a guild to join... I'm looking to do some PVP (any) i'm new to PVP and decided to give it a try. Also i'm looking for a guild that does some RP... A definite must! I play about 10 hours a week... Happy holidays!Shornthal4 Dec 26, 2012
Dec 26, 2012 Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah! To fellow Ravenholdians, Have fun, but not too much fun (unless you want to) during the holiday season here. Eat lots of food and drink lots of spirits. With lots of love (even to you Hordies), - Cirrus / Ci / SaturnZg8 Dec 26, 2012
Dec 26, 2012 Aelisbeth Scratch the thread. I used to play here, so I'm used to clicking Ravenholdt. I'll put this in the right spot. Sorry for the bother.Eluulii5 Dec 26, 2012
Dec 25, 2012 trying to sell some TCG pets Currently have: Eye of the Legion Nightsaber Cub Greg Grell Also have a Pandarian Earth Spirit and some misc. things. Just FYI in case anyone is interested (appreciate the prior trades).Bitterhope3 Dec 25, 2012
Dec 24, 2012 Snow Day! Party in Krasarang Wilds, maybe?Asylum7 Dec 24, 2012
Dec 23, 2012 We're all being manipulated. The Sha are not the enemy, nor is Sargeras, we've been fools since the beginning, here is the true enemy, The Event Controller. http://imgur.com/vaVlmHadrexion4 Dec 23, 2012
Dec 23, 2012 I'm thinking about moving to Ravenholdt. I've been on Moon Guard for a while with my only character, and I feel like all I'm doing is PvE. It's a RP server but there really isn't a lot of RP (which is okay sometimes) but I'd like to join a more "tight-knit" RP group. I'm also considering doing some PvP. Moon Guard is so large that I get lost with how many guilds there are, and like I said, I have yet to see any roleplaying or any roleplaying guilds. I've heard good things about Ravenholdt, so I'm thinking about creating one of my characters here. I have a few questions. 1) How common is roleplay on this server? 2) What seems to be the most "active" time for everyone to be on? 3) Which group is the biggest (has the most players) on this server: Horde or Alliance? (I ask this because most of my characters are on the alliance side, save for 1 or 2, and I need to know which side has more roleplaying going on) 4) How is PvP on this server?Lylona23 Dec 23, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 Today... We are canceling the apocalypse! http://splicd.com/2vKz7WnU83E/106/110 Who else is glad they no longer need to hear anything about 2012 and the Mayans ever again?Draxonicar6 Dec 22, 2012